时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What’s your record for how many banks | 你一天内抢银行次数的 |
[00:03] | you’ve robbed in one day? | 最高记录是多少 |
[00:06] | You can’t take ownership of everyone’s problems. | 你无法把所有人的麻烦都揽过来 |
[00:08] | We all have our flaws. | 人无完人 |
[00:09] | But you’re still breaking the law. | 但你还是违法了 |
[00:11] | I want you to throw me a wake. | 我要你给我办守灵 |
[00:14] | Dig me up. | 把我挖出来 |
[00:19] | I would liberate Lee Thompkins with surgical precision. | 我将会以手术般的精度救出小莱·汤普金斯 |
[00:22] | Dead or alive, | 不管是死是活 |
[00:23] | Jerome uses distractions. | 杰罗姆都会声东击西 |
[00:25] | Got a plan for that? | 有什么计划吗 |
[00:27] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[00:28] | Jeremiah. | 杰罗麦 |
[00:30] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 不 |
[00:32] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[00:34] | Jerome is dead. | 杰罗姆死了 |
[00:38] | Long live me. | 我万岁 |
[00:40] | I could not have done any of this… | 这一切 没有你帮忙 |
[00:42] | …without your help. | 我是做不到的 |
[00:44] | Those generators that we built… | 我们制造的发电机 |
[00:47] | …work even better as bombs. | 作为炸弹的效果更好 |
[00:56] | Sources tell us Captain James Gordon was at the scene | 知情人士称詹姆斯·戈登警监就在爆炸现场 |
[01:00] | and is missing and feared dead. | 目前已经失联 恐已遇难 |
[01:02] | Investigators are certainly looking into | 调查员正在全面调查 |
[01:04] | what could have caused the sudden explosion. | 这起突发爆炸的可能原因 |
[01:07] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[01:08] | I just got off the phone with Search and Rescue. | 我刚和搜救队的人通了电话 |
[01:10] | Whatever blew Jeremiah’s bunker was catastrophic. | 炸毁杰罗麦地堡的东西威力巨大 |
[01:13] | There are no signs of life. | 没有检测到任何生命迹象 |
[01:14] | Tell ’em to keep looking. | 让他们继续找 |
[01:15] | – Harvey, I think… – Listen. | -哈维 我想… -听着 |
[01:17] | Jim found his way out, understand? | 吉姆肯定想办法逃走了 明白吗 |
[01:20] | …has dispatched an investigative unit, | …已经派出调查小组 |
[01:22] | which is currently canvassing the area, | 目前他们正在勘察现场 |
[01:24] | looking for any traces of Captain Gordon. | 寻找戈登警监的任何踪迹 |
[01:27] | Screw that, and screw her. | 去他妈的 去她妈的 |
[01:28] | Listen, in two minutes, | 听着 过不了两分钟 |
[01:30] | Jim Gordon’s gonna come walking through that door | 吉姆·戈登就会走进那扇大门 |
[01:32] | and chew all your asses out | 把你们痛骂一顿 |
[01:33] | for standing around and not doing your job. | 因为你们傻站着不干活 |
[01:35] | Now, first responders are on the scene. | 应急人员已赶到现场 |
[01:37] | I want CSIs out there pronto, | 我要犯罪现场调查组也尽快出动 |
[01:39] | and I want everyone looking for Jeremiah Valeska | 我还要所有人都去找杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡 |
[01:42] | and Bruce Wayne. | 以及布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[01:43] | That’s who Jim was looking for | 吉姆之前就是去找他俩了 |
[01:45] | when this whole thing went blooey. | 然后事情才变成这样 |
[01:46] | You ain’t the captain. | 你又不是警监 |
[01:47] | The captain ain’t here. | 警监不在 |
[01:48] | I’m ranking detective. | 按职务排我最大 |
[01:49] | Last time we followed you, | 上次我们跟着你 |
[01:51] | the Pyg slaughtered us. | 被猪头人杀了个落花流水 |
[01:56] | All right, look, enough. | 大家听着 别说了 |
[01:58] | Jim trusts him, okay? | 吉姆信任他 不是吗 |
[02:00] | So everybody get back to work. | 大家继续工作去吧 |
[02:05] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[02:08] | Jeremiah Valeska wasn’t inside the bunker when it blew. | 地堡爆炸时杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡并不在里面 |
[02:11] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:12] | ‘Cause he’s outside, and he’s not alone. | 因为他在外面 而且不是一个人 |
[02:17] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[02:20] | You might not recognize Jerome’s followers, | 你们可能认不出杰罗姆的信徒 |
[02:22] | as I’ve given them something of a makeover. | 因为我让他们打扮了一下 |
[02:25] | But I assure you, they’re as loyal to me | 不过我保证 他们对我的忠诚 |
[02:26] | as they ever were to him. | 绝不亚于对他 |
[02:29] | More so. | 而且更甚 |
[02:30] | ‘Cause I accomplished something my brother never could: | 因为我做到了我弟弟未能实现的事 |
[02:33] | killing James Gordon. | 杀了詹姆斯·戈登 |
[02:35] | Jeremiah! Jeremiah! | 杰罗麦 杰罗麦 |
[02:36] | You’re a liar! | 你是个骗子 |
[02:37] | Not so fast. | 先别急 |
[02:41] | I have bombs planted around the city, | 我在全城各处埋了炸弹 |
[02:44] | just like the one that killed Jim Gordon. | 威力和炸死吉姆·戈登的一样 |
[02:47] | Jeremiah! Jeremiah! | 杰罗麦 杰罗麦 |
[02:51] | All you need to know is, if I hit this detonator, | 你只需要知道 如果我按下这个引爆器 |
[02:55] | Gotham is blown back to the Stone Age. | 哥谭就会被炸回石器时代 |
[02:57] | If I pull this trigger, | 我要是扣下扳机 |
[02:59] | your brains are blown through the back of your skull. | 你的脑浆就要从你后脑飞出去了 |
[03:05] | Dead man’s switch. | 死亡开关 |
[03:06] | You’re familiar. | 你应该熟悉 |
[03:07] | It’s another little something I took from my brother, | 又是我从我弟弟那里学来的 |
[03:09] | except mine’s a bit more advanced. | 但我这个是升级版 |
[03:12] | You shoot me, my thumb loosens, | 你杀了我 我的拇指松开 |
[03:15] | and then boom, boom, | 然后 砰 砰 |
[03:19] | boom, boom. | 砰 砰 |
[03:22] | No, you will do what I say. | 不 你要按我说的做 |
[03:24] | You’re more sick than your brother. | 你比你弟弟更变态 |
[03:27] | Don’t compare me to that short-sighted psychopath. | 不要拿我和那个没远见的神经病比 |
[03:31] | He just wanted to destroy things. | 他只想着毁灭 |
[03:32] | Me, I’m a builder. | 而我 我是个建造者 |
[03:35] | I’m gonna create a new Gotham in my image. | 我要按我的愿景创造一个全新的哥谭 |
[03:37] | But every artist needs a blank canvas, so… | 但每个艺术家都需要空白画布 所以… |
[03:42] | all of this has to go. | 这一切都得消失 |
[03:44] | I detonate the explosives in six hours. | 我会在六小时后引爆全部炸弹 |
[03:46] | I want the city empty when I do. | 到时整座城市都要清空 |
[03:49] | You need us to evacuate Gotham in six hours? | 你让我们在六小时内疏散全哥谭 |
[03:51] | That’s impossible! | 那不可能 |
[03:53] | Then everyone who dies screaming, | 那所有那些惨叫着死去 |
[03:55] | who watches their loved ones crushed before them, | 或目睹自己所爱之人在眼前粉身碎骨的人 |
[03:58] | will have you to thank, Detective Bullock. | 都得谢谢你了 布洛克警探 |
[04:01] | Look… | 听着… |
[04:03] | nobody has to die. | 不非得死人 |
[04:08] | Well, except for these people. | 除了这些人 |
[04:10] | I know seeing is believing, | 我知道眼见为实 |
[04:11] | and I do want you to believe me, so… | 而我真心希望你能相信我 所以… |
[04:18] | Oh, my God! | 老天爷 |
[04:20] | Get officers on the scene now! | 马上让警员去现场 |
[04:22] | Go! | 快 |
[04:25] | Six hours, detective. | 六小时 警探 |
[04:30] | The clock is ticking. | 时间不多了 |
[04:44] | Shame. I like the clock tower. | 真可惜 我喜欢那座钟楼 |
[04:46] | Jim took me there on a date once. | 吉姆有次曾带我去那里约会 |
[04:48] | Now they’re both up in smoke. | 现在这俩都炸没了 |
[04:51] | Good riddance. | 解脱了 |
[04:53] | He always did want to die a hero. | 反正他一直都想英勇就义 |
[04:54] | And that was Jim’s problem. | 那正是吉姆的问题所在 |
[04:59] | Me? I’d rather live. | 至于我 我情愿活着 |
[05:02] | And live well. | 而且还要活得好好的 |
[05:04] | If it isn’t little Penguin. | 这不是小企鹅嘛 |
[05:06] | Oh, and Butch’s corpse. | 还有布奇的尸体 |
[05:09] | Hey, Tabby. | 你好 塔比 |
[05:10] | Butch. | 布奇 |
[05:12] | The man responsible for the recent fireworks | 最近这些烟花都是同一个男人放的 |
[05:15] | is Jeremiah Valeska. | 杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡 |
[05:18] | Twin brother of our old associate. | 我们的老同伙的胞兄 |
[05:21] | He has plans for Gotham. | 他对哥谭自有计划 |
[05:22] | Plans we learned about | 因为这位先生 |
[05:24] | courtesy of this gentleman. | 我们得以知道了他的计划 |
[05:26] | They ripped out my fingernails. | 他们把我的指甲都拔了 |
[05:29] | I believe that this is a golden opportunity | 我觉得这是个夺取金钱与名誉的 |
[05:31] | for cash and glory. | 绝佳机会 |
[05:32] | Normally, I would keep both of them for myself. | 通常 我会独占这两者 |
[05:36] | But I find myself | 但我发现 |
[05:38] | a bit short of the necessary manpower. | 我有些缺乏必要的[男]人力 |
[05:41] | Or womanpower, if you will. | 或是该说 女人力 |
[05:45] | I’ll go fifty-fifty on the take. | 赚到的我们五五分 |
[05:48] | An alliance with you? | 和你联盟 |
[05:50] | I’ll pass. | 算了吧 |
[05:51] | Pity. With the money we were gonna make, | 可惜 如果有了那笔钱 |
[05:53] | I’d hoped to finally be able to cure Butch of his condition. | 我还想着终于能治好布奇了呢 |
[06:00] | Wait, what do you mean? | 等等 你什么意思 |
[06:01] | Hugo Strange ran Indian Hill. | 印第安山是雨果·斯特兰奇的 |
[06:05] | Indian Hill’s toxic sludge turned Butch into this. | 印第安山的毒泥浆将布奇变成了这样 |
[06:08] | Hugo Strange can fix Butch. | 雨果·斯特兰奇可以治好布奇 |
[06:10] | But it won’t be cheap. | 但不会便宜的 |
[06:12] | Strange might be my only hope, Tabby. | 斯特兰奇也许是我唯一的希望 塔比 |
[06:20] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看着我 |
[06:22] | I almost got killed | 我差点就死在了 |
[06:23] | fighting your ex-boyfriend’s rotting corpse. | 和你前男友腐烂尸体的战斗中 |
[06:25] | I think it’s time to return the favor. | 你该还我的人情了 |
[06:28] | Fine. But Swamp Boy keeps his funk | 好吧 但是这发臭的沼泽小子要 |
[06:30] | ten feet from me at all times. | 时刻离我十步远 |
[06:33] | What did you have in mind? | 你有什么计划 |
[06:40] | Evacuate the city in six hours? | 六小时内疏散城市 |
[06:42] | Five and a half hours. And it will happen, | 五个半小时 而且必须完成 |
[06:44] | because this maniac has bombs hidden all over Gotham. | 因为这个疯子在哥谭藏满了炸弹 |
[06:48] | Think of how many lives are at stake. | 想想有多少人面临生命危险 |
[06:49] | And every minute you hesitate | 而你每犹豫一分钟 |
[06:51] | means fewer people get to safety. | 就会有更少的人能赶到安全地点 |
[06:54] | We’ll need police. | 我们需要警察 |
[06:54] | We are police! We’re here to help. | 我们就是警察 我们来帮忙的 |
[06:56] | Harper, please, will you help the mayor? | 哈珀 请你协助一下市长 |
[06:59] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[07:01] | Holy mother of God. | 我的老天爷 |
[07:02] | Bruce Wayne. | 布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[07:06] | Hey. Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[07:07] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[07:09] | I heard about Jim. | 我听说吉姆的事了 |
[07:11] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[07:12] | As far as I’m concerned, Jim Gordon is alive, kicking, | 在我看来 吉姆·戈登还活蹦乱跳 |
[07:14] | – and waiting for us to find him. – Detective. | -等着我们找到他 -警探 |
[07:17] | Don’t lie to me. | 别对我撒谎 |
[07:19] | It’s not looking good, kid. | 情况不太妙 孩子 |
[07:22] | I was hoping you could help me. | 我还希望你能帮我呢 |
[07:23] | Did you see Jim? | 你看到吉姆了吗 |
[07:24] | How did you get out of the bunker? | 你怎么离开地堡的 |
[07:25] | Jeremiah and I had already left the bunker. | 杰罗麦和我早已离开地堡了 |
[07:27] | Jerome-Jerome sprayed him with a gas that drove him insane. | 杰罗姆 杰罗姆用毒气把他弄疯了 |
[07:30] | So sick of that freaking family. | 真受不了这疯子一家 |
[07:31] | Did you hear about Gotham Clock Tower? | 你听说哥谭钟楼的事了吗 |
[07:35] | – This guy’s got these massive explosives… – It’s my fault. | -这家伙有大量炸弹… -是我的错 |
[07:38] | What? | 什么 |
[07:40] | Jeremiah had plans to create next-generation generators. | 杰罗麦有个创造下一代发电机的计划 |
[07:44] | I funded him. | 我资助了他 |
[07:46] | Wayne Enterprises built those bombs?! | 是韦恩集团造了那些炸弹 |
[07:54] | Listen, the-the schematics for the batteries | 听着 电池的设计图 |
[07:56] | should be in the Wayne Enterprises R&D lab. | 应该就在韦恩集团的研发实验室 |
[07:59] | Lucius could take a look at them, | 卢修斯可以研究下 |
[08:00] | figure out how to disarm the bombs. | 找出拆除炸弹的方法 |
[08:01] | – I’m-I’m gonna go get them now. – No, no, no, no, no. | -我现在就去拿 -不不不 |
[08:02] | – You’re going home. – No, I have to do… | -你得回家去 -不行 我得去… |
[08:04] | Look, I know you feel guilty. | 我知道你很愧疚 |
[08:05] | But Jim Gordon was– is– important | 但是吉姆·戈登生前…现在对我们 |
[08:09] | to all of us. | 都很重要 |
[08:10] | And it’s my job, so go home. | 这是我的职责 回家吧 |
[08:11] | Be with Alfred. Be safe. | 和阿尔弗雷德一起 保证安全 |
[08:13] | It’s what Jim would want. | 吉姆会希望你安全的 |
[08:15] | Lucius! | 卢修斯 |
[08:26] | Alfred, where have you been? | 阿尔弗雷德 你去哪了 |
[08:27] | No, not Alfred. | 不 不是阿尔弗雷德 |
[08:29] | I hope you didn’t catch a cold in my brother’s grave. | 希望你没在我弟弟坟里染上感冒 |
[08:32] | I know those things aren’t exactly designed for the living. | 我知道那玩意可不是为活人准备的 |
[08:35] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[08:37] | Where’s Alfred?! | 阿尔弗雷德在哪 |
[08:39] | Such anger. | 如此生气 |
[08:42] | Some people– not me, of course– | 有些人 当然不包括我了 |
[08:45] | might consider that ingratitude, | 可能会觉得这样很忘恩负义 |
[08:46] | considering all I’ve done for you, | 毕竟我已经为你做了那么多 |
[08:48] | all I’m still doing for you. | 现在还在为你做很多 |
[08:50] | You mean lying to me? | 你是指对我撒谎吗 |
[08:52] | Using my company to build bombs? | 利用我的公司造炸弹 |
[08:53] | Trying to kill me? | 试图杀死我 |
[08:54] | Bruce, let’s get something straight. | 布鲁斯 我们把话说明白 |
[08:58] | If I wanted you dead, you’d be dead. | 如果我要你死 你早就死了 |
[09:00] | I’d have put a bullet through your brain | 我会冲你脑袋来上一枪 |
[09:02] | and left you to rot in that grave. | 让你烂在那个坟墓里 |
[09:04] | But I meant what I said. | 但是我是认真的 |
[09:08] | You’re my best friend, | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[09:10] | and today I’m gonna prove it to you. | 今天我会向你证明的 |
[09:12] | You are insane. | 你疯了 |
[09:14] | You killed Jim Gordon. | 你杀了吉姆·戈登 |
[09:16] | And if you don’t want your manservant to die, too, | 如果你不想让你的管家也丧命 |
[09:18] | you will follow my instructions to the letter. | 你就得乖乖听我的指示 |
[09:21] | 71 Welling Avenue. | 威林大道71号 |
[09:22] | Be there in an hour. Tell the police and I’ll know. | 一小时内到 如果你报警 我会知道的 |
[09:26] | Just like I know that’s where you are right now. | 就像我知道你现在就在警局 |
[10:12] | Well, well. | 看看你啊 |
[10:14] | Jim Gordon, back from the dead. | 吉姆·戈登 死而复生了 |
[10:21] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[10:23] | The Narrows. | 奈何岛 |
[10:26] | I was in Jeremiah’s bunker. There was a bomb. | 我本来在杰罗麦的地堡里 有个炸弹 |
[10:29] | Ed had you followed. | 爱德找人跟踪了你 |
[10:30] | His people found you after the blast. | 他的人在爆炸后找到了你 |
[10:32] | I’ll have to thank him when I arrest him. | 等我逮捕他后得谢谢他 |
[10:41] | I’m surprised he didn’t kill me. | 他竟然没有杀了我 |
[10:46] | I am, too, actually. | 其实我也很惊讶 |
[10:49] | What do you plan to do with me? | 你准备对我做什么 |
[10:51] | I don’t really know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:52] | Lee, | 小莱 |
[10:53] | I have to get back to the GCPD. | 我得回哥谭市警局 |
[10:56] | Jerome’s brother Jeremiah… | 杰罗姆的哥哥杰罗麦 |
[10:57] | Blew up the Gotham Clock Tower about an hour ago. | 一小时前炸了哥谭钟楼 |
[11:01] | The city’s being evacuated. | 整个城市都疏散了 |
[11:03] | I have to… | 我得… |
[11:06] | It’s just a painkiller. | 只是止痛药 |
[11:09] | It does make you easier to handle. | 确保你乖乖的 |
[11:11] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也别想去 |
[11:16] | My jacket. | 我的外套 |
[11:17] | In my jacket… | 我的外套 |
[11:25] | I got those from Jeremiah’s office. | 是我在杰罗麦的办公室里找到的 |
[11:28] | They may give us some clue as to what he’s planning. | 也许有线索 让我们查出他想干什么 |
[11:33] | Please, let me take them to Harvey. | 让我把这个交给哈维 |
[11:35] | Oh, Jim, | 吉姆 |
[11:36] | you still think that you’re the only one who can save the city. | 你还觉得只有你能拯救这座城市 |
[11:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:40] | Get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[11:42] | Doctor’s orders. | 这是医嘱 |
[11:52] | Jeremiah’s followers must have taken Alfred | 杰罗麦的信徒肯定是趁 |
[11:54] | while I was at the cemetery. | 我在墓地时把阿尔弗雷德抓走了 |
[11:56] | I bet he put up a fight. | 他肯定和他们搏斗了一番 |
[11:59] | Thanks again for meeting me, Selina. | 谢谢你愿意来见我 塞琳娜 |
[12:00] | – Sure. – I didn’t have anyone else to call. | -嗯 -我没别人可找了 |
[12:02] | I know it’s asking a lot, so I just really appreciate… | 我知道我的要求很过分 但我很感激… |
[12:04] | Bruce, I’m gonna be here whenever you need me. | 布鲁斯 不管何时你需要我 我都会在的 |
[12:11] | Okay, that’s the address. | 到了 |
[12:15] | I don’t see anyone, though. | 但是我没看到任何人 |
[12:16] | That could be a trap, right? | 可能是个陷阱吧 |
[12:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:21] | Jeremiah could’ve killed me at the cemetery. | 杰罗麦在墓地时本可以杀了我 |
[12:23] | He wants something out of me. | 他对我有所图 |
[12:25] | Like what, to be your best friend? | 图什么 做你最好的朋友吗 |
[12:27] | Trap or not, if Alfred’s in there, | 不管是不是陷阱 如果阿尔弗雷德在里面 |
[12:29] | I need to find out. | 我必须进去看看 |
[12:56] | Alfred?! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[13:00] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[13:02] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[13:14] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[13:15] | You want to help Jim Gordon? | 你想帮助吉姆·戈登 |
[13:17] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[13:19] | You brought him here because you thought | 你带他来是因为你觉得这样 |
[13:20] | it would give us leverage with the GCPD. | 我们就有对付哥谭市警局的筹码了 |
[13:22] | Yes. By holding him hostage. | 是的 拿他做人质 |
[13:25] | This drawing is the key to Valeska’s plan. | 这幅图是瓦勒斯卡计划的关键 |
[13:27] | We solve it and we trade the information for clemency. | 我们破解出来 然后用这些信息换取豁免 |
[13:31] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[13:33] | Or… | 或者 |
[13:35] | perhaps there’s something more going on. | 也许还有别的原因 |
[13:43] | What happened between Jim and I is over. | 我和吉姆之间的事都是过去了 |
[13:47] | I’m trying to protect what we’ve built. | 我想保护我们所建立的东西 |
[13:53] | I still like my plan better. | 我还是更喜欢我的计划 |
[13:55] | Ed, if this maniac levels half the city, | 爱德 如果这个疯子炸平大半个城市 |
[13:57] | it’s gonna disrupt food distribution, water supply, power. | 肯定会破坏食物供给和水电 |
[14:00] | The people of the Narrows will suffer the most. | 奈何岛的人会是最大的受害者 |
[14:02] | We can prevent that, while, at the same time, | 我们可以阻止这一切 同时 |
[14:05] | helping us out of this mess we’re in. | 帮助我们摆脱我们的困境 |
[14:11] | Please. | 求你 |
[14:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:18] | If this is what you want, | 如果这是你想要的 |
[14:22] | I will do it. | 我会去做 |
[14:24] | For you. | 为你 |
[14:28] | Do it for us. | 为了我们 |
[14:40] | After the mayor’s evacuation orders, | 市长发布疏散令后 |
[14:42] | the New Trigate Bridge is absolute bedlam… | 新三门桥被挤得水泄不通… |
[14:44] | Where we at with the evac? | 疏散进展如何 |
[14:46] | Bridges and tunnels are bumper-to-bumper. | 大桥和隧道全都堵得水泄不通 |
[14:47] | National Guard is bringing in the choppers. | 国民警卫队正调派直升机 |
[14:49] | But we’re talking about evacuating hospitals, | 但是还要疏散医院 |
[14:51] | nursing homes, jails. | 养老院 监狱 |
[14:52] | Some people just don’t want to leave. | 有的人就是不想离开 |
[14:54] | We’re seeing the same level | 每一座大桥 每一条隧道 |
[14:55] | of panic on every bridge and tunnel… | 人人自危 恐慌不已 |
[14:57] | God, what a mess. Just make it happen. | 乱成一锅粥 去搞定疏散的事 |
[14:59] | – Okay. – Excuse me. | -好 -借过 |
[15:02] | I got the schematics from Wayne Enterprises R&D. | 我在韦恩集团研发部找到了图纸 |
[15:05] | The Wayne kid said the bombs were batteries. | 韦恩那孩子说炸弹就是电池 |
[15:07] | A series of networked self-perpetuating generators. | 一系列相互连通的自给发电机 |
[15:09] | But when supercharged, | 可一旦超负荷 |
[15:11] | they contain enough energy to level a city block. | 它们所包含的能量足以夷平一个街区 |
[15:13] | Got it. Battery bombs from hell. | 知道了 来自地狱的电池炸弹 |
[15:15] | Just tell me this will help us find and disable them. | 告诉我这张图能帮助我们找到并拆除它们 |
[15:18] | Disable, yes. Find, no. | 可以拆除 但无法找到 |
[15:20] | But… | 不过… |
[15:22] | …look, look here. | 看 看这里 |
[15:24] | Because they were created to be networked together, | 因为它们被设计成了相互连通 |
[15:27] | Jeremiah would have to send the signal | 杰罗麦得将信号发送至 |
[15:28] | a centrally located core relay | 位于中心的核心中继器 |
[15:30] | in order to blow all the bombs from a single detonator. | 才可以凭借单个引爆器引爆所有炸弹 |
[15:32] | Lucius, just English, please. | 卢修斯 拜托你说人话 |
[15:34] | Sorry. The bombs are connected by a nervous system. | 抱歉 这些炸弹由一个神经系统相连 |
[15:37] | The core relay is the brain. | 核心中继器就是大脑 |
[15:38] | We find that, we destroy that… | 找到大脑 摧毁大脑… |
[15:40] | We can stop the bombs from going off. | 就能阻止炸弹引爆 |
[15:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:42] | But how do we find it? | 可怎么找呢 |
[15:43] | How do we find this… | 怎么找这个… |
[15:45] | brain? | 大脑呢 |
[15:55] | Oh, Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[15:57] | You are about to have a very transformative experience. | 你就要经历一场颠覆性的体验 |
[16:03] | I envy you. | 我好羡慕你 |
[16:12] | Call our friend. | 打给我们的朋友 |
[16:14] | Tell him to kill the butler. | 让他杀掉管家 |
[16:15] | He’s no longer necessary. | 他没用了 |
[16:22] | Oswald Cobblepot. | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[16:25] | Barbara Kean. | 芭芭拉·基恩 |
[16:28] | In my stronghold. | 进入了我的堡垒 |
[16:30] | Not one step closer, Mr. Valeska. | 别再往前走了 瓦勒斯卡先生 |
[16:35] | And is that my dear Jongleur with my core relay in his hand | 那不是我亲爱的戎格勒手里拿着核心继电器 |
[16:38] | and a grenade taped to his mouth? | 嘴上绑着手雷吗 |
[16:41] | Indeed, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[16:44] | Well, | 好吧 |
[16:47] | it seems you have the upper hand. | 看来你占了上风 |
[16:49] | Undoubtedly. | 毫无疑问 |
[16:51] | And now… | 现在… |
[16:55] | …we have our own demands. | 我们要提要求了 |
[17:03] | $50 million. | 五千万美元 |
[17:05] | That’s what you want. | 这就是你们想要的 |
[17:08] | It’s a nice round number. | 这是个不错的整数 |
[17:10] | I don’t quite have that on me right now. | 我现在没有那么多 |
[17:12] | You gave the mayor six hours to evacuate Gotham. | 你给市长六个小时去疏散哥谭 |
[17:16] | An impossible task. | 根本不可能完成 |
[17:18] | Let him buy another hour. | 让他再多买一个小时吧 |
[17:20] | He will save thousands of lives. | 他能救下数千条人命 |
[17:22] | $50 million will seem cheap. | 相比之下五千万算小钱了 |
[17:24] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[17:25] | I play the villain, | 我来当恶人 |
[17:26] | you get away scot-free and rich. | 而你一身干净 还发了大财 |
[17:30] | I get you the money, | 我给你钱 |
[17:31] | you give me back my core relay. | 你把核心中继器还给我 |
[17:33] | That is usually how a handoff works. Yeah. | 交换一般是这么办的 |
[17:39] | You drive a hard bargain, but I’ll see what I can do. | 你们开的条件很高 但我想想办法吧 |
[17:43] | Just like that? | 就这样 |
[17:44] | After knowing your brother, I expected something more… | 我见识过你弟弟 我还以为你会更… |
[17:47] | Insane? | 疯 |
[17:49] | I’m nothing if not sane. | 我可是最理智的人了 |
[17:51] | And reasonable. | 而且通情达理 |
[17:53] | Two things my brother never valued. | 这是我弟弟最看轻的两点 |
[17:55] | Which is why I’ll be successful where he failed. | 所以我会成功实现他失败的计划 |
[17:58] | Well, that and being… | 此外还有 |
[18:01] | vastly more intelligent. | 我比他聪明得多 |
[18:06] | Now, to see about your money. | 那么我去给你弄钱 |
[18:10] | This is Jeremiah Valeska. | 我是杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡 |
[18:12] | I’d like to speak to the mayor. | 我要和市长说话 |
[18:13] | I have additional demands. | 我有新的要求 |
[18:15] | Yes, really. | 是真的 |
[18:19] | $50 million, unmarked bills. | 五千万无标记现钞 |
[18:21] | I’ll tell you the location. | 送到我说的地址 |
[18:22] | We’re not just gonna hand this thing over | 我们不会就这么把这东西还给他 |
[18:24] | and let him destroy Gotham, are we? | 让他毁了哥谭吧 |
[18:26] | Of course not. Once we get the money, | 当然不会 钱一到手 |
[18:28] | we kill Jeremiah and his people, | 我们就杀了杰罗麦和他的人 |
[18:29] | give the core relay to the police, | 把核心中继器上交警方 |
[18:31] | split the $50 million, | 平分五千万 |
[18:32] | and are hailed as the heroes of Gotham. | 然后就会被当成是哥谭的英雄 |
[18:36] | And we cure Butch. | 然后治愈布奇 |
[18:39] | And that. Certainly. | 还有那个 当然 |
[18:41] | Would you believe it? | 能相信吗 |
[18:43] | They put me on hold. | 他们居然让我等着 |
[18:47] | Well, | 这样的话 |
[18:48] | there’s always plan number two. | 反正还有备用计划 |
[18:50] | – Get down! – Wait! | -趴下 -等等 |
[19:05] | Are you out of your mind?! | 你疯了吗 |
[19:08] | Why do you keep insisting I’m insane? | 你们怎么总是说我疯了呢 |
[19:10] | What’s insane about having a backup plan? | 有个后备计划怎么疯狂了 |
[19:13] | Something Jongleur never knew about. | 戎格勒就不知道这个 |
[19:17] | And, so you know, this building is within the blast radius. | 而且告诉你 这座大楼就在炸弹摧毁范围内 |
[19:20] | And because of your interference, | 而且由于你们的干涉 |
[19:21] | I’m gonna detonate the bombs as soon as I’m far enough away | 等我一走远 我就马上引爆炸弹 |
[19:23] | to observe the destruction in peace. | 然后安安心心地观赏城市毁灭 |
[19:26] | No! You promised the city six hours! | 不 你说好要给哥谭六个小时的 |
[19:29] | And whose fault is it that I changed my mind? | 我改主意了 该怨谁呢 |
[19:32] | Tell our men to rewire the bombs to work in direct sequence. And, | 叫我们的人调整接线 改成直接序列 |
[19:35] | the rest of you, | 剩下的人 |
[19:38] | kill these idiots. | 把这些白痴宰了 |
[19:45] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[19:47] | Hello, Bruce. | 你好啊 布鲁斯 |
[19:49] | Jeremiah! | 杰罗麦 |
[19:51] | I imagine you’re wondering, | 你一定在想 |
[19:52] | why is Jeremiah doing this? | 杰罗麦为什么要这么做 |
[19:55] | My brother once said, “All it takes is one bad day | 我弟弟曾说 “只要一天不顺 |
[19:58] | to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy.” | 最神智正常的人都能被逼疯” |
[20:04] | Jerome gave me what I thought was the worst day of my life. | 杰罗姆让我经历了我以为是我人生最糟的一天 |
[20:08] | But only by losing everything | 但只有失去一切后 |
[20:10] | was I able to face what was inside me. | 我才能面对我的内心 |
[20:13] | And I believe I’ve seen something very special | 我认为 我看到你内心 |
[20:15] | inside of you as well. | 也有很特别的东西 |
[20:17] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[20:19] | But to free it, you’ll have to lose | 但想要释放它 你得失去 |
[20:21] | everything and everyone you hold dear. | 一切和每一个你在乎的人 |
[20:33] | I instructed Scarecrow to mix up something exceptional. | 我让稻草人调制了很不凡的东西 |
[20:37] | No! | 不 |
[20:41] | Your butler | 你的管家 |
[20:42] | is going to show you the path ahead. | 会让你看到前路 |
[20:51] | Now watch closely. | 看仔细了 |
[20:59] | No. | 不 |
[21:00] | No! | 不 |
[21:01] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[21:07] | Hello, sleepyhead. | 好啊 瞌睡虫 |
[21:09] | You do realize the city is about to be blown up? | 你知道哥谭要被炸飞了吧 |
[21:11] | It’s an odd time for a nap. | 这种时候还睡觉 |
[21:13] | You know that she drugged me. | 你知道是她给我下了药 |
[21:15] | Yeah. Don’t really care. | 嗯 不在乎 |
[21:16] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢了 先生们 |
[21:19] | I want to make one thing very clear. | 我想说明一件事 |
[21:22] | If Gotham becomes a rock pile, I mind zero percent. | 如果哥谭成了一堆废墟 我才毫不在乎 |
[21:26] | I’m only helping you | 我帮助你 |
[21:28] | because I’m with Lee now. | 只是因为我跟小莱在一起了 |
[21:30] | Fine. Whatever. | 好啊 随你说吧 |
[21:32] | Feign nonchalance. | 假装不在乎 |
[21:34] | It’s very cute. | 真可爱 |
[21:35] | It’s almost convincing. | 我简直要信了 |
[21:36] | Ed, Jeremiah Valeska is threatening to destroy half the city. | 爱德 杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡威胁要炸毁半个城市 |
[21:40] | You really think I care if you’ve deluded yourself into thinking | 你真觉得我在乎 你自欺欺人地认为 |
[21:42] | you and Lee are a couple? | 你和小莱是一对儿吗 |
[21:44] | You see… | 你瞧 |
[21:46] | that is my point. | 这就是我要说的 |
[21:48] | You don’t believe that Lee could actually love me, do you? | 你不相信小莱真会爱我 是吧 |
[21:51] | Honestly? No. | 老实说 不信 |
[21:54] | You’re a psychopath and a murderer. | 你是个精神病 杀人犯 |
[21:56] | And the fact that you need me | 而且光是你还需要我 |
[21:57] | to validate your crazy fantasy | 来证实你的疯狂幻想 |
[22:00] | means that you don’t believe it either. | 就说明你也并不信 |
[22:02] | That doesn’t matter. | 那无所谓 |
[22:03] | What matters is stopping Jeremiah | 重要的是阻止杰罗麦 |
[22:05] | from killing thousands of people, so can we…? | 杀害数千人 我们能不能… |
[22:08] | – Yeah. We’re gonna settle this. – Ed. | -嗯 我们要把这事说明白 -爱德 |
[22:10] | No, Jim. | 不 吉姆 |
[22:11] | This isn’t the GCPD. | 这里不是哥谭市警局 |
[22:13] | Here, I make the rules, so we’re not gonna do this | 在这里 规矩我定 所以我们要做这个 |
[22:15] | until we talk about what I want to talk about. | 就得先把我想说的说清楚了 |
[22:17] | Lee’s changed. I accept that. | 小莱变了 这我接受 |
[22:21] | Maybe she will never be the person that I knew. | 或许她再不会回到我曾认识的那个样子了 |
[22:23] | Fine. But she is not who you think she is. | 好吧 但她并不是你想的那样 |
[22:27] | The fact that she’s with you | 她会跟你在一起 |
[22:28] | in whatever way she’s with you… | 不管你们都做什么 |
[22:30] | Oh, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[22:32] | She’s with me in every way. | 她跟我在一起什么都做的 |
[22:36] | …means that she wants something from you. | 只能说明 她有求于你 |
[22:41] | So when it’s done, | 等她得到了 |
[22:42] | she’ll get rid of you. | 就会摆脱你 |
[22:47] | So you’re saying that she wouldn’t be with a killer? | 你是说 她不会跟一个杀手在一起吗 |
[22:49] | And yet… she was with you. | 但是 她跟你在一起过 |
[22:52] | And you, Jim, are ten times the killer that I ever was. | 而你 吉姆 是我十倍的杀手 |
[22:59] | You have a point. | 你说得有道理 |
[23:03] | Maybe that’s why she’s not with me now. | 或许这就是她现在没跟我在一起了的原因 |
[23:07] | Can we do this? | 我们能开始了吗 |
[23:11] | Why not? | 好啊 |
[23:13] | Just try to keep up. | 尽量跟上 |
[23:13] | I’ll speak slowly. | 我会慢点说的 |
[23:15] | So, most labyrinths | 大部分迷宫 |
[23:16] | are constructed as contiguous lines | 都以连续性的线条 |
[23:18] | along concentric circles. | 围绕同心圆 |
[23:20] | One way in, one way out. | 进出只有一条路 |
[23:22] | But this one’s different. | 但这个不一样 |
[23:24] | Undoubtedly. | 毫无疑问 |
[23:25] | Those red rectangles… | 那些红矩形 |
[23:28] | they’re unbound on one side. | 一侧开放 |
[23:30] | And they overlap black lines | 而且跟能通往 |
[23:32] | which would lead out of the labyrinth. | 迷宫出口的黑线重合 |
[23:33] | So maybe we’re not looking at plans… | 所以 这可能不是计划图 |
[23:37] | but the end result. | 而是结果 |
[23:40] | Voilá. | 看啊 |
[23:41] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[23:50] | So this… | 这是 |
[23:53] | is Wayne Enterprises. | 韦恩集团 |
[23:55] | This would be Gotham Central Bank. | 这就是哥谭中央银行 |
[23:58] | These are the buildings Jeremiah’s planning | 这些是杰罗麦打算 |
[24:00] | to demolish with his bombs. | 炸毁的大楼 |
[24:02] | Once those buildings are blown, | 这些大楼被炸毁后 |
[24:04] | they collapse and create the labyrinth from the finished drawing. | 便会坍塌 形成结果图上的迷宫 |
[24:06] | Jeremiah lived his entire life in a maze. | 杰罗麦这辈子都活在迷宫里 |
[24:09] | Now he’s trying to remake the city | 现在 他想把城市改造成 |
[24:10] | into the place he feels most safe. | 让他感觉最安全的地方 |
[24:12] | It’s actually rather elegant. | 还挺优雅的 |
[24:14] | I need to get to the GCPD. | 我得把这拿去哥谭市警局 |
[24:16] | Yeah, no, sorry. | 抱歉 不行 |
[24:17] | You’re not going anywhere | 你哪都别想去 |
[24:18] | until we get this information to the mayor. | 我们得先把消息告诉市长 |
[24:20] | Lee and I have some legal knots we need untangled. | 小莱和我还有需要解决的法律麻烦 |
[24:24] | You know. Before we spend the rest of our lives together. | 然后我们就能幸福永久了 |
[24:28] | So you’re gonna use this to hold the city hostage? | 你要拿这个来要挟城市 |
[24:30] | Time is running out. | 要没时间了 |
[24:31] | Well, then the mayor would be wise | 那市长就最好 |
[24:32] | to forgive Lee and I our indiscretions. | 饶恕我和小莱的小小错误 |
[24:35] | Ed, wait. | 爱德 等等 |
[24:37] | There’s one thing I can’t figure out. | 我还有一点想不通 |
[24:41] | One? | 一点 |
[24:42] | You’re being a little kind to yourself. | 你对自己太客气了吧 |
[24:44] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 嗯 抱歉 |
[24:45] | I think you made a mistake. | 我觉得你搞错了一点 |
[24:47] | Where? | 哪里 |
[24:56] | Get the core relay, he says. | 他说 拿到核心中继器 |
[24:58] | Have the upper hand, he says. | 他说 占据上风 |
[25:07] | Finally. | 可算 |
[25:09] | Let’s get the hell out of here | 我们离开这里吧 |
[25:10] | before Jeremiah blows us all to smithereens. | 免得被杰罗麦炸成渣 |
[25:13] | Ah, this is all your fault, Oswald. | 这都怪你 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[25:14] | – You’d better… – Fix it. I know. | -你最好 -解决 我知道 |
[25:21] | – What? – Harvey. | -喂 -哈维 |
[25:23] | Is this Oswald? | 这是奥斯瓦尔德吗 |
[25:26] | I’m, uh, kind of busy. | 我忙着呢 |
[25:27] | I have information regarding Jeremiah Valeska’s plan. | 我有关于杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡的计划的消息 |
[25:30] | What information? | 什么消息 |
[25:32] | Wait a second. Is that gunfire? | 等等 那是枪声吗 |
[25:33] | Just listen. | 听着 |
[25:34] | Jeremiah is not honoring the six hours. | 杰罗麦不会遵守六小时期限了 |
[25:37] | He will blow the bombs | 他能到达 |
[25:38] | as soon as he can watch the catastrophe | 安全区域观看爆炸后 |
[25:39] | from a safe distance. | 就会引爆炸弹 |
[25:41] | Jeremiah said something about rewiring the bombs | 杰罗麦提到了什么调整炸弹的接线 |
[25:43] | to communicate with each other. | 让它们彼此交流 |
[25:44] | He called it a direct sequence. | 他称之为直接序列 |
[25:47] | Communicate with each other. | 跟彼此交流 |
[25:49] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[25:51] | Harvey! | 哈维 |
[25:53] | It’s a backup system from when they operated as batteries. | 是它们做电池时的备用系统 |
[25:55] | That means we can disrupt them | 就是说 我们可以拆除 |
[25:57] | by disarming the first bomb in the sequence. | 序列的第一个炸弹 从而打破序列 |
[25:59] | It’s like removing one light | 就好像拆掉 |
[26:00] | from a string of Christmas lights. | 相连的圣诞灯的第一个灯泡 |
[26:02] | If only we knew where the bombs were. | 但我们得知道炸弹都在哪 |
[26:03] | He’s back. Hey. | 他回来了 |
[26:07] | Jim! Oh. | 吉姆 |
[26:09] | Oh, buddy. | 哥们 |
[26:12] | All right, easy there, big fella. | 好了 轻点 哥们 |
[26:14] | Remember, I just got blown up. | 我刚被炸过呢 |
[26:15] | How’d you get out of the bunker? | 你怎么逃出地堡的 |
[26:16] | It’s a long story. But what matters is, | 说来话长 重要的是 |
[26:20] | I have the locations of every bomb Jeremiah planted. | 我知道杰罗麦的炸弹都在哪 |
[26:30] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[26:35] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[26:44] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[26:51] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[26:56] | Jeremiah said Bruce Wayne might try to bring his friends. | 杰罗麦说过布鲁斯·韦恩可能会带朋友来 |
[27:01] | I suppose you’re one of them. | 你就是其中之一吧 |
[27:04] | What? No. I just wandered in here. | 什么 不 我是溜达进来的 |
[27:06] | I think our little experiment | 我觉得我们的实验 |
[27:08] | is about to get much more interesting. | 就要变得好玩多了 |
[27:14] | Jeremiah wasn’t bluffing. | 杰罗麦没夸张 |
[27:16] | There’s at least a dozen bombs on this map. | 这地图上至少有一打炸弹 |
[27:18] | But you’re saying if we disarm one of them in the sequence, | 但你是说 如果我们拆除序列中的一个 |
[27:20] | we’ll stop all of them from going off. | 我们就能让它们都不会炸 |
[27:22] | And according to this, | 从地图上看 |
[27:23] | the closest one is just a mile away. | 最近的一个只在一英里外 |
[27:24] | I need to look at the schematics | 我得看看图纸 |
[27:25] | to determine the best way to neutralize them. | 确定拆除的最佳方案 |
[27:27] | Alert the bomb squad. Tell ’em to meet me there. | 通知防爆小组 叫他们去那里跟我碰头 |
[27:30] | Wait. Harvey. | 等等 哈维 |
[27:31] | Let the bomb squad handle this. You don’t have to go. | 让防爆小组去吧 你不用去的 |
[27:34] | Yes, I do. I need this, Jim. | 我必须去 我需要这么做 吉姆 |
[27:37] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:06] | It doesn’t matter. | 没用的 |
[28:07] | The experiment is nearing its conclusion. | 实验就要结束了 |
[28:10] | Your friend will soon be driven mad. | 你的朋友很快就要被逼疯了 |
[28:35] | Stop! | 停下 |
[28:44] | No! | 不 |
[28:52] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[29:28] | Alfred, please. | 阿尔弗雷德 求你 |
[29:30] | Please stop. | 停下吧 |
[29:40] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[29:44] | Alfred. Alfred, stop! | 阿尔弗雷德 阿尔弗雷德 停下 |
[29:47] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[29:51] | Just stop. Alfred. Please. | 停下吧 阿尔弗雷德 求你 |
[30:21] | Oh, come on, Brucie. | 来啊 布鲁斯 |
[30:24] | Give me a smile. | 笑一个 |
[30:26] | Smile. | 笑啊 |
[30:27] | Alfred, listen to me. | 阿尔弗雷德 听我说 |
[30:30] | You can beat this. You can fight this. | 你可以战胜它的 你可以抗住的 |
[30:35] | Alfred, you’re stronger than him. | 阿尔弗雷德 你比他坚强 |
[30:40] | Do not let him win! | 别让他赢 |
[30:47] | No! No! Alfred! | 不 不 阿尔弗雷德 |
[30:51] | – Bruce. Bruce. Bruce. Bruce. – Alfred! Alfred! | -布鲁斯 布鲁斯 -阿尔弗雷德 |
[30:53] | Breathe. Look at me. | 呼吸 看着我 |
[30:55] | Scarecrow was just pumping his fear gas in here. | 稻草人刚刚在这里喷了恐惧毒气 |
[30:58] | You were only seeing what he wanted you to. | 你只是看到了他想让你看到的 |
[31:06] | – No, no, no, no, no. – No, no, no, no, no. | -不不 -不不 |
[31:07] | No, Bruce, Bruce, Bruce. | 不 布鲁斯 布鲁斯 |
[31:09] | Bruce, Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[31:10] | Listen. Listen to me. Listen. | 听我说 听我说 |
[31:12] | Look at me, look. | 看着我 |
[31:15] | Just look at me. | 看着我 |
[31:20] | Look, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[31:22] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[31:25] | It’s Alfred. | 是阿尔弗雷德 |
[31:33] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[31:37] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[31:45] | I’m at the site. Where the hell’s the bomb squad? | 我到地方了 防爆小组呢 |
[31:47] | The evacuation’s jamming the streets. They’re still en route. | 撤离堵塞了交通 他们还没到 |
[31:50] | I can’t wait. I got to go in. | 我等不了了 我得进去了 |
[31:52] | Do you see the bomb? | 你看到炸弹了吗 |
[31:55] | I don’t know what it’s supposed to look like, but I think | 我不知道它是什么样 但我觉得 |
[31:57] | it is exactly what I’m staring at. | 应该就是我面前的那玩意 |
[32:02] | Oh, Lucius, we got to do this thing. | 卢修斯 我们得拆了它 |
[32:04] | – Harvey… – Listen. We can’t wait. | -哈维 -听着 我们不能等了 |
[32:06] | We don’t know when Jeremiah’s gonna set this thing off. | 我们不知道杰罗麦什么时候会引爆它 |
[32:10] | Then you’re gonna have to unscrew the antenna | 那你得拆掉天线 |
[32:12] | – to activate the kill switch. – Okay. | -启动切断开关 -好 |
[32:23] | Ah, Lucius. | 卢修斯 |
[32:24] | It’s making some kind of weird noise. | 它开始发出奇怪声音了 |
[32:26] | What kind of a noise? | 什么样的声音 |
[32:27] | A bad one, and-and it’s-it’s, uh, | 很不好的声音 而且 |
[32:29] | getting all glow-y. | 它亮起来了 |
[32:31] | Then you are going to have to work quickly. | 那你得动作快点了 |
[32:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:40] | Jeremiah! Jeremiah! | 杰罗麦 杰罗麦 |
[32:47] | All my life, | 我这一辈子 |
[32:48] | I spent by myself. | 都是孤独度过 |
[32:50] | Hidden away. | 隐藏着 |
[32:54] | I am so glad to be sharing this happy moment | 我好高兴 能跟你们分享这 |
[32:57] | with all of you. | 快乐的时刻 |
[33:00] | Today marks the dawning of a new Gotham City. | 今天 标志着新哥谭市的黎明 |
[33:04] | One where we will all be free. | 我们都将在那里获得自由 |
[33:11] | Now… | 现在 |
[33:14] | …shall I do the honors? | 由我来吧 |
[33:17] | Once you unscrew the antenna, | 拆掉天线后 |
[33:19] | a kill switch breaker should pop out. | 切断开关断路器应该就会弹出 |
[33:21] | Destroying it should stop the signal from the detonator | 毁掉它后 应该就能阻止引爆器向其他 |
[33:23] | to all the bombs. | 炸弹发信号 |
[33:30] | Which breaker is it? | 是哪个断路器啊 |
[33:32] | What? | 什么 |
[33:33] | – What do you mean, which breaker? – There are two of ’em. | -什么意思 哪个断路器 -有俩 |
[33:36] | Jeremiah must’ve changed them | 杰罗麦肯定是在图纸画好后 |
[33:37] | – since making these schematics. – Okay. | -又改了设计 -好吧 |
[33:39] | – I’ll break both of ’em. – No, wait, Harvey, | -我把俩都弄坏 -不 等等 哈维 |
[33:42] | one of the breakers could be the supercharge fail-safe. | 其中一个断路器可能是超负荷保险装置 |
[33:44] | Whatever you do, do not touch that one. | 千万别碰那个 |
[33:46] | Or? | 否则呢 |
[33:47] | Or all the bombs will blow. | 否则炸弹都会爆炸 |
[33:49] | Lucius, they’re identical. | 卢修斯 这俩一样的 |
[33:51] | Then, | 那 |
[33:52] | Harvey, I don’t know. | 哈维 我也不知道 |
[33:56] | We interrupt this program… | 我们打断本节目 |
[33:56] | That’s Jim Gordon! | 那是吉姆·戈登 |
[33:58] | He’s not dead. | 他没死 |
[34:00] | This is a message | 这条讯息 |
[34:01] | to the followers of Jeremiah Valeska. | 是给杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡的信徒的 |
[34:03] | Jeremiah claims to have killed me. | 杰罗麦自称已杀了我 |
[34:06] | Well, bad news, | 坏消息 |
[34:08] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[34:11] | No. No, no, it’s a trick. | 不不 这是骗人的 |
[34:13] | – I killed him. – So, just know | -我杀了他 -所以 你们要知道 |
[34:15] | you’re worshipping a fraud. | 你们在崇拜一个骗子 |
[34:18] | A pale imitation of Jerome. | 对杰罗姆的苍白模仿 |
[34:20] | You did your worst, Jeremiah, | 你尽了力 杰罗麦 |
[34:22] | and I’m still here. | 可我还在 |
[34:26] | You lied to us. | 你骗了我们 |
[34:27] | Gordon’s alive. | 戈登还活着 |
[34:28] | What does it matter whether he’s alive? | 他是不是活着有什么关系 |
[34:32] | When I hit this switch, | 等我按下这个开关 |
[34:34] | we will hear the sounds of a new world being born. | 我们就能听到新世界诞生的声音 |
[34:41] | Oh, for the love of God. | 天呐 |
[34:43] | Our world. | 我们的世界 |
[34:47] | Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[34:48] | Which of you will make it blow? | 你们哪个会爆炸 |
[34:53] | Now, | 好了 |
[34:55] | listen. | 听着吧 |
[35:16] | He’s a liar! | 他是个骗子 |
[35:18] | He’s a fake! | 他是假的 |
[35:18] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[35:19] | Stop! | 停下 |
[35:36] | I want you all to know | 我要你们都知道 |
[35:40] | I find your fickleness | 我觉得你们的动摇 |
[35:45] | quite hurtful. | 很伤人 |
[35:48] | And more so, | 而且 |
[35:51] | very predictable. | 完全不出所料 |
[36:08] | Well, that is disappointing. | 真是令人失望 |
[36:16] | If you’d ask me this morning | 要是你今早问我 |
[36:17] | how many people I was gonna kill today, | 我今天打算杀多少人 |
[36:19] | I would’ve been way off. | 我肯定说得差很多 |
[36:22] | Perhaps the outcome was not what we had hoped, | 或许结果并不如我们所愿 |
[36:24] | – but it was worth the risk. – Ozzie, | -但还是值得冒险一试 -小奥 |
[36:27] | if I were you, I would limp out of here while you still can. | 如果我是你 就趁还有机会赶紧一瘸一拐地出去 |
[36:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:31] | Let’s go, Butch. | 走吧 布奇 |
[36:33] | Nope. | 不 |
[36:35] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[36:36] | Ever since we teamed up, | 自从我们组队 |
[36:37] | everything’s gone to crap. | 一切都糟糕透顶 |
[36:39] | Hell, we don’t even know where Strange is. | 我们都不知道斯特兰奇在哪 |
[36:41] | Except I do know where Strange is. | 但我知道斯特兰奇在哪 |
[36:45] | You mean to tell me you’ve known where he is the whole time | 你是说 你一直都知道他在哪 |
[36:47] | and haven’t told me?! | 却不告诉我吗 |
[36:48] | I just got word. | 我刚得到消息 |
[36:50] | No more excuses! | 别再找借口了 |
[36:52] | He fixes me now! | 他要马上治好我 |
[36:54] | And how exactly do we pay him? | 那我们要怎么付钱给他 |
[36:57] | I can be very persuasive. | 我可以很有说服力的 |
[37:04] | Think. Think. | 想 想 |
[37:06] | Think, think, think, think, think, think. | 想 想 想 |
[37:07] | How did they beat you, huh? | 他们怎么打败你的 |
[37:09] | How did they figure you out? | 他们怎么猜透你的 |
[37:13] | Hmm, Gordon must’ve stolen the blueprints to the maze, | 戈登肯定是偷走了迷宫的蓝图 |
[37:15] | found one of the bombs, and sabotaged the sequence. | 找到了一个炸弹 破坏了序列 |
[37:21] | I’ll have to start again. | 那我从头再来好了 |
[37:24] | You’re tenacious. | 你很顽强 |
[37:26] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[37:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:31] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[37:32] | I had a vision. | 我看到了幻象 |
[37:34] | Of Gotham in flames. | 哥谭陷于火海中 |
[37:38] | Together, we can make that happen. | 我们联手 可以让那成真 |
[37:40] | Well, I appreciate the offer, | 多谢你的提议 |
[37:42] | but recent events have convinced me | 但最近事件让我相信 |
[37:45] | of the benefits of working alone. | 独立行动更好 |
[37:48] | Don’t be so rash. | 别那么急躁 |
[37:50] | Your dream of a new Gotham will come to be. | 你的新哥谭梦想是可以实现的 |
[37:53] | With my help. | 只要我帮你 |
[38:00] | You’re behind me, aren’t you? | 你在我身后 是吧 |
[38:05] | I can conquer Gotham on my own. | 我可以独立征服哥谭 |
[38:07] | What makes you think I need your help, | 你为什么认为我需要你帮忙 |
[38:09] | whoever you are? | 不管你是谁 |
[38:12] | Because, my boy, | 因为 孩子 |
[38:13] | all this is not just about Gotham. | 这一切 不仅仅是为了哥谭 |
[38:20] | This is about Bruce Wayne. | 这是为了布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[38:37] | You here to arrest me? | 你是来逮捕我的吗 |
[38:41] | To thank you. | 是来感谢你的 |
[38:43] | And to present you with an offer. | 并给你个提议 |
[38:46] | Leave Gotham. | 离开哥谭 |
[38:50] | Start a new life somewhere else. | 去别处开始新生活 |
[38:52] | Alone. | 一个人过 |
[38:57] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不呢 |
[39:05] | I know we can’t change the past. | 我知道我们不能改变过去 |
[39:09] | What we’ve done. | 我们所做的事 |
[39:11] | Or done to each other. | 或我们对彼此的伤害 |
[39:16] | I can’t pretend to recognize the person I see before me. | 我不能假装还认识我面前的人 |
[39:24] | But whatever happens after I walk out that door, | 但不管我走出门后会发生什么 |
[39:29] | I care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[39:32] | And I always will. | 我永远都在乎你 |
[40:00] | Lucius! | 卢修斯 |
[40:02] | Call the mayor. Tell him not to lift the evacuation order | 联系市长 叫他别下令撤销撤离令 |
[40:04] | until all the bombs are under lock and key. | 直到所有炸弹都已被安置好 |
[40:07] | And I want every cop out there | 所有警员都要 |
[40:09] | to keep looking for Jeremiah Valeska! | 继续寻找杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡 |
[40:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:21] | Give it up for Harvey Bullock! | 为哈维·布洛克鼓掌 |
[40:31] | Oh! Oh, dude! | 哥们 |
[40:32] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[40:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:42] | Ah, come on. | 行啦 |
[40:53] | Right. Well, I’m gonna take a very long | 好了 我要去好好 |
[40:55] | and a very hot shower. | 洗个热水澡 |
[40:57] | And then I’m gonna make us a legendary fry-up. | 然后我要给咱们做点经典油炸食物 |
[41:00] | Will you be joining us, Ms. Kyle? | 你也吃点吗 凯尔小姐 |
[41:02] | I got no plans. | 反正我没别的事 |
[41:04] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[41:10] | You all right, mate? | 你没事吧 |
[41:14] | Okay, lad. | 乖孩子 |
[41:25] | Thank you again. | 再次感谢你 |
[41:34] | I don’t know what would have happened if you weren’t there. | 我不知道如果你没在我会怎么样 |
[41:55] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[42:04] | Why do you think he’s so obsessed with you? | 你觉得他为什么对你那么痴迷 |
[42:08] | Jeremiah said all it takes is one bad day | 杰罗麦说 只要一天不顺 |
[42:10] | to drive a person insane. | 谁都能被逼疯 |
[42:17] | I wonder if my parents dying made me a little insane. | 或许我父母的死也有点把我逼疯了 |
[42:24] | Maybe he sensed that. | 或许他感觉到了 |
[42:27] | Maybe he wanted to bring it out. | 或许他想激发我的疯狂 |
[42:31] | Well, you proved him wrong. | 你证明他错了 |
[42:34] | To be fair… | 不过 |
[42:37] | …the day’s not over yet. | 今天还没完呢 |