时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hugo Strange can fix Butch. | 雨果·斯特兰奇可以治好布奇 |
[00:05] | Strange might be my only hope, Tabby. | 斯特兰奇也许是我唯一的希望 塔比 |
[00:08] | Whatever happens after I walk out that door, | 不管我走出门后会发生什么 |
[00:10] | I care about you, | 我在乎你 |
[00:12] | and I always will. | 我永远都在乎你 |
[00:13] | Jerome is dead. | 杰罗姆死了 |
[00:15] | Long live me. | 我万岁 |
[00:18] | Oh, my God! | 老天爷 |
[00:19] | I have bombs planted around the city. | 我在全城各处埋了炸弹 |
[00:21] | These are the buildings Jeremiah’s planning | 这些是杰罗麦打算 |
[00:23] | to demolish with his bombs. | 炸毁的大楼 |
[00:25] | Once those buildings are blown, | 这些大楼被炸毁后 |
[00:26] | they collapse and create the labyrinth from the finished drawing. | 便会坍塌 形成结果图上的迷宫 |
[00:29] | I have the locations of every bomb Jeremiah planted. | 我知道杰罗麦的炸弹都在哪 |
[00:35] | How did they beat you, huh? | 他们怎么打败你的 |
[00:37] | I’ll have to start again. | 那我从头再来好了 |
[00:38] | I had a vision. | 我看到了幻象 |
[00:40] | Of Gotham in flames. | 哥谭陷于火海中 |
[00:42] | Together, we can make that happen. | 我们联手 可以让那成真 |
[00:44] | Now listen closely | 听仔细了 |
[00:45] | to what you must do. | 你要这么做 |
[00:51] | Hold on, Selina. | 撑住 塞琳娜 |
[00:58] | Make way. | 让开 |
[00:59] | We’ll do everything we can, | 我们会尽一切努力 |
[01:00] | but the evacuation has us dealing with a skeleton crew. | 但大疏散让我们人手短缺 |
[01:03] | – Bruce. – Selina. | -布鲁斯 -塞琳娜 |
[01:05] | I’m right here. You’re at the hospital. | 我在 你在医院呢 |
[01:06] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[01:08] | Are you gonna leave me? | 你会抛下我一个人吗 |
[01:10] | No. | 不会 |
[01:11] | No, I’m gonna be right here. | 不会 我就待在这儿 |
[01:13] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[01:15] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[01:33] | You know, I don’t know why I brought him here. | 我不知道我为什么把他带来了这里 |
[01:36] | I should’ve killed him when I had the chance. | 我本应该杀了他的 |
[01:39] | You did the right thing, Alfred. | 你的选择是正确的 阿尔弗雷德 |
[01:41] | You say that. | 说得轻巧 |
[01:43] | You didn’t see what he did to Selina. | 你没看到他对塞琳娜做了什么 |
[01:46] | Right. I better get to the hospital. | 好了 我得去医院了 |
[01:48] | I’ll stop by when I can. | 我有空会过去的 |
[01:50] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[01:53] | He couldn’t have put a cap in that psycho, done the world a favor? | 他就不能把那疯子杀了 帮社会除害吗 |
[01:55] | Where are we? | 现在什么情况 |
[01:56] | Bomb squad’s at the last site on the map. | 拆弹部队到了地图上的最后一个点 |
[01:58] | After they disarm the bomb, | 他们将炸弹拆除后 |
[01:59] | they’re gonna put it in a warehouse with all the others. | 会把它和其他炸弹一起放进仓库里 |
[02:01] | Also, the mayor called. | 还有 市长来电了 |
[02:02] | He wants to lift the evacuation order. | 他想撤销疏散令 |
[02:05] | Tell him we’re not doing anything | 告诉他 我们把所有炸弹 |
[02:06] | until we have all the bombs locked away. | 都锁起来之前 不要轻举妄动 |
[02:10] | Pardon me, Jim. | 打扰一下 吉姆 |
[02:17] | Don’t you all have work to do? | 你们没事可干了吗 |
[02:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:26] | I’d like to press charges against Bruce Wayne’s butler. | 我想起诉布鲁斯·韦恩的管家 |
[02:30] | I mean, just look at my face. | 看看我的脸 |
[02:33] | I think you look great. | 我觉得你看上去棒极了 |
[02:34] | And I’d like to speak to Bruce again. | 还有 我想再和布鲁斯聊聊 |
[02:38] | We couldn’t really talk before, | 我们之前没能好好聊聊 |
[02:39] | what with his girlfriend bleeding out all over him. | 因为他女朋友正血流成河 |
[02:44] | You tried to prove you’re better than your brother. | 你想要证明你比你弟弟强 |
[02:48] | But I’m still here. | 但我还在这儿 |
[02:50] | The city’s still here. | 这座城市还在 |
[02:51] | You’re a failure, Jeremiah. | 你失败了 杰罗麦 |
[02:54] | Enjoy Arkham. | 在阿卡姆住得愉快 |
[02:55] | Your brother did. Put him in the box. | 你弟弟就喜欢那里 把他带上车 |
[02:58] | Get him ready for transport. | 准备转移他 |
[02:59] | Bring me Bruce Wayne, | 带布鲁斯·韦恩来见我 |
[03:00] | and I’ll tell you where the other bombs are. | 我就告诉你其他炸弹在哪 |
[03:03] | We have all your bombs. | 我们找到了你所有的炸弹 |
[03:05] | The maze bombs, yes. | 迷宫的炸弹 没错 |
[03:07] | I mean the other ones. | 我指的是其他的 |
[03:11] | Jim… | 吉姆… |
[03:12] | as an engineer, you expect systems to fail, so… | 作为工程师 你要考虑到系统可能会失效 |
[03:16] | you build in redundancies. | 所以你会有个备用计划 |
[03:20] | And I am a very good engineer. | 而我是个很出色的工程师 |
[03:25] | – You’re bluffing. – Am I? | -你在虚张声势 -是吗 |
[03:28] | How many lives are you willing to bet? | 你想拿多少条人命来赌 |
[03:31] | You’re right, you know. | 你说得对 |
[03:34] | I did fail. | 我确实失败了 |
[03:36] | I didn’t yet understand the vision I was servicing, | 我之前还不理解我所效力的愿景 |
[03:38] | but I do now. | 但我现在理解了 |
[03:40] | My eyes are open, as will yours be. | 我开了眼 你也会的 |
[03:49] | When you realize I’m not bluffing, | 等你发觉我不是在唬人的时候 |
[03:51] | bring me Bruce Wayne. | 把布鲁斯·韦恩带来 |
[03:54] | And I’d like a coffee. | 还有我想要杯咖啡 |
[03:56] | Black. Two sugars. | 黑咖啡 两块糖 |
[04:00] | No heartbeat. | 没有心跳 |
[04:04] | Extraordinary. | 真奇妙 |
[04:07] | This better work. | 这最好有用 |
[04:09] | The chemicals that turned him into this… | 那些化学品把他变成这个 |
[04:11] | beautiful specimen | 美丽的样本 |
[04:13] | kept his organs surprisingly well preserved. | 也将他的器官保存得出奇的好 |
[04:17] | Once we flush his body with antitoxin, | 用抗毒素血清清洗他的系统后 |
[04:20] | we’ll top him off with some fresh blood. | 我们就再给他注入些新鲜血液 |
[04:25] | And a quick jolt to the heart | 然后给心脏来一针 |
[04:26] | will see him good as new. | 他就会焕然一新了 |
[04:35] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[04:37] | You’re gonna be cured. | 你要被治好了 |
[04:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:45] | When? | 什么时候 |
[04:47] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:49] | Selina’s been shot by that lunatic Jeremiah. | 塞琳娜被那疯子杰罗麦枪击了 |
[04:51] | She’s at Gotham General. | 她在哥谭总院 |
[04:53] | I have to go. I’ll be back. | 我得走了 我会回来的 |
[04:55] | Course. | 当然 |
[04:56] | You go check on the kid. | 你去看看那孩子 |
[04:57] | What? No, she’s in surgery. | 什么 不 她还在做手术 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna kill Jeremiah. | 我要去杀了杰罗麦 |
[05:02] | I’ll come with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[05:02] | I don’t advise that. The procedure should not be interrupted. | 最好不要 这个过程不宜中断 |
[05:07] | Stay. | 留下 |
[05:08] | I’ll be here… | 我会在的 |
[05:11] | making sure everything goes as planned. | 确保一切照计划进行 |
[05:15] | I’m doing this for Butch, not for you. | 我这是为了布奇 不是你 |
[05:21] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:34] | Unfortunately, there’s no telling | 不幸的是 现在无法获知 |
[05:35] | just how many battery bombs Jeremiah produced. | 杰罗麦做了多少电池炸弹 |
[05:38] | He was fanatically secret about his technology, | 他对自己的技术严格保密 |
[05:40] | and Bruce trusted him, so… | 布鲁斯又信任他 所以… |
[05:42] | He’s gotta be bluffing. | 他肯定是在吓唬人 |
[05:44] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:46] | Cap, mayor’s on the phone again. | 警监 市长又打电话了 |
[05:47] | The evacuation stays in effect. | 疏散令不变 |
[05:49] | I will tell him when it’s lifted. | 我会告诉他什么时候可以取消 |
[05:52] | You think there are more bombs? | 你认为还有更多炸弹吗 |
[05:54] | Up till now, Jeremiah’s actions sprang | 直到现在 杰罗麦的行为是基于 |
[05:56] | from the fear and hatred of his brother. | 对他弟弟的恐惧与痛恨 |
[05:58] | Even his obsession with Bruce | 甚至是对布鲁斯的痴迷 |
[05:59] | is just a reflection of Jerome’s. | 也只是因为杰罗姆 |
[06:03] | What did he mean when he said | 他那是什么意思 |
[06:04] | he didn’t understand the vision he was serving? | 他之前不理解他所效力的愿景 |
[06:07] | That his eyes had been opened? | 还说他已开了眼 |
[06:11] | Perhaps the previous mayor | 也许上一任市长 |
[06:12] | took orders from a police captain. | 会听从警监的命令 |
[06:13] | Sir, Captain Gordon is… | 先生 戈登警监是… |
[06:14] | Jim Gordon is not the mayor of Gotham; | 吉姆·戈登不是哥谭的市长 |
[06:17] | I am. | 我是 |
[06:18] | The people need to know the city is safe. | 市民需要知道城市安全了 |
[06:21] | I’m lifting the order. | 我要撤销疏散令 |
[06:25] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[06:26] | There’s a man on the building across the street, staring at us. | 对面楼顶有个人正盯着我们 |
[06:30] | What? | 什么 |
[06:59] | How many bombs are there? | 一共有多少炸弹 |
[07:01] | Where are they? | 都在哪里 |
[07:02] | I want to talk to Bruce Wayne. | 我要和布鲁斯·韦恩说话 |
[07:06] | Tell me where they are, you son of a bitch. | 告诉我炸弹在哪 你这混蛋 |
[07:08] | – Who’s helping you? – Bruce Wayne. | -是谁在帮你 -布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[07:13] | You are never gonna talk to Bruce Wayne, you hear me?! | 你永远别想和布鲁斯·韦恩说话 听明白了吗 |
[07:16] | Then more people will die. | 那么就会死更多人 |
[07:19] | But you never were good at holding on | 但你从来都不擅长保护 |
[07:21] | to what you care about, were you, James? | 那些你在乎的东西 是吧 詹姆斯 |
[07:25] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[07:26] | We need you out here now! | 你得马上来一趟 |
[07:43] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[07:44] | Captain Gordon. | 戈登警监 |
[07:45] | Major Rodney Harlan, Seventh Division, Fort Henry. | 罗德尼·哈兰少校 第七分局 亨利堡 |
[07:49] | Major, I assume you’re here to help with the evacuation. | 少校 你应该是来协助疏散的吧 |
[07:51] | If so, Detective Bullock can coordinate. | 那么布洛克警探负责协调 |
[07:53] | The governor has declared martial law. | 州长下达了戒严令 |
[07:55] | Until this crisis is resolved, I’m in charge here. | 在危机解除之前 这里由我负责 |
[08:00] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[08:00] | Son, this is not a pissing match. | 孩子 现在不是意气用事的时候 |
[08:02] | I was sent here to restore order | 我是被派来在混乱中 |
[08:04] | in a chaotic situation. | 恢复秩序的 |
[08:07] | Can I count on you? | 你愿意协作吗 |
[08:10] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:11] | – What do we got? – Not much. | -我们都知道什么 -不多 |
[08:14] | Valeska had a plan to knock down | 瓦勒斯卡原本计划炸毁 |
[08:15] | a number of buildings in Gotham. | 哥谭的好几幢大楼 |
[08:17] | We recovered those bombs, | 我们找到了这些炸弹 |
[08:18] | but he stashed away more. | 但他还藏了更多的 |
[08:19] | Who’s helping him? Somebody’s got to be. | 谁在协助他 肯定有帮手 |
[08:21] | It’s unclear. | 还不清楚 |
[08:23] | We’ve heard reports that his followers have turned on him, | 我们听闻他的信徒都背弃了他 |
[08:26] | which would indicate he has someone else. | 这说明他肯定还有别人 |
[08:28] | He would like to talk to Bruce Wayne. | 他想见布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[08:30] | That’s clearly a trap. | 这显然是个陷阱 |
[08:31] | His brother pulled the same gag. | 他弟弟也玩过同样的把戏 |
[08:33] | There was a blimp, it was a whole thing. | 还弄了架飞艇 |
[08:34] | We’ll make sure he’s safe. Get me Bruce Wayne. | 我们会保证他的安全 把布鲁斯·韦恩找来 |
[08:37] | Major, you cannot bring Bruce Wayne down here. | 少校 你不能把布鲁斯·韦恩找来 |
[08:38] | This is not your call, Captain. | 这由不得你来决定 警监 |
[08:41] | Now. | 马上 |
[08:42] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[08:43] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 你根本不知道你对付的是谁 |
[08:45] | Arrest Captain Gordon. | 逮捕戈登警监 |
[08:46] | That’s not necessary. | 没有这个必要 |
[08:48] | – Are you out of your freakin’ mind?! – You listen to me! | -你疯了吗 -给我听好了 |
[08:51] | This city is holding on by a thread. | 这个城市已经岌岌可危 |
[08:52] | I will not allow anything to jeopardize it further, | 我不会再让任何东西进一步威胁它 |
[08:55] | including insubordination. | 包括抗命不从 |
[08:57] | Escort Captain Gordon across the river. | 送戈登警监过河 |
[08:59] | Hold him there until you hear from me. | 没有我的许可不得放他走 |
[09:00] | Get me Bruce Wayne. | 把布鲁斯·韦恩给我找来 |
[09:11] | I strike where you lie, death’s gentle cousin… | 我在你躺着时出手 是死亡温柔的表亲… |
[09:14] | The answer’s sleep, Ed. | 答案是睡觉 爱德 |
[09:19] | It’s polite to let people finish. | 让人说完才礼貌 |
[09:32] | Rise and shine! | 该起床了 |
[09:35] | Good morning, sweetheart. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[09:37] | I know… waking up in the Narrows, a prisoner. | 我知道…在奈何岛醒来 遭到囚禁 |
[09:41] | Must feel like history repeating itself. | 感觉肯定像是往日重现 |
[09:42] | – Ed… – Speaking of history, | -爱德 -说到往日 |
[09:44] | remember when you punched me in the face? | 记得你冲我脸上来了一拳吗 |
[09:49] | That felt good. | 感觉真不错 |
[09:54] | Listen to me, Jeremiah Valeska has more bombs. You have to… | 杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡还有更多炸弹 你得… |
[09:58] | I have to what, Jim? | 我得怎样 吉姆 |
[10:01] | Set you free? Help save the city? | 放了你吗 帮你拯救哥谭吗 |
[10:04] | Well, we’ve been there, done that, and guess what. | 我们经历过 帮助了 你猜怎么 |
[10:06] | Shocker! Lee and I are still fugitives. | 我和小莱还是逃犯 想不到吧 |
[10:10] | I offered her a way out. | 我给了她机会 |
[10:12] | Oh, by returning the money? | 得把钱还回去吗 |
[10:13] | She’s dispersed that among all the deadbeats of the Narrows. | 她早已把钱分给了奈何岛的所有流浪汉 |
[10:16] | Not exactly what I would’ve done, | 换我可不会这么做 |
[10:17] | but point is, it’s gone. | 不过 反正钱没了 |
[10:19] | Now, on with the show! We’re a little… | 那么 表演继续 我们… |
[10:23] | pressed for time. | 时间有点紧 |
[10:28] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[10:30] | Ed. Ed, wait. Ed… | 爱德 爱德 等等 爱德 |
[10:33] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, Ed! | 等等 等等 等等 爱德 |
[10:35] | – This is 50 pounds of pressure. – Ed. | -这是50磅的压力 -爱德 |
[10:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:41] | Une peine forte et dure. | 压刑 |
[10:44] | Well, it’s my own version of it, anyway. | 不过是我特制的 |
[10:45] | You see, in the old days, they used to pile weights | 以前 人们会在囚犯的胸口 |
[10:48] | on a prisoner’s chest | 施压 |
[10:50] | to try to get a confession. | 来逼他招供 |
[10:51] | Usually, they just died. | 他们一般直接就死了 |
[10:53] | That’s a hundred pounds. | 这是一百磅 |
[10:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:59] | To help Lee break free from her history. | 为了帮助小莱从自己的过去中解脱 |
[11:02] | You see, she has this anchor, | 她连着一个巨锚 |
[11:04] | dead weight, holding her to her past, | 负担 把她和过去拴在一起 |
[11:07] | and that’s you. | 那就是你 |
[11:08] | Once you’re gone, | 只要你消失了 |
[11:10] | she’ll finally be free to be the person she was meant to be, | 她就终于能成为她注定成为的那个人 |
[11:13] | the person I want her to be. | 我希望她能成为的那个人 |
[11:16] | 150 150. | |
[11:19] | You see, I saw you together. | 我见过你们在一起的样子 |
[11:22] | I saw the way she looked at you. | 我见过她看你的样子 |
[11:24] | So for her sake, you’re gonna die. | 为了她 你得死 |
[11:26] | And for my sake, | 为了我 |
[11:29] | you’re gonna suffer. | 你得受尽折磨 |
[11:33] | Oh, this is gonna be so much fun. | 这会很有意思的 |
[11:40] | This evacuation’s gonna leave a lot of territory undefended. | 疏散后肯定会有很多地盘无人看守 |
[11:44] | A shame not to capitalize. | 不利用一下就太可惜了 |
[11:52] | Hello, Barbara. | 你好 芭芭拉 |
[11:56] | I was only hoping to talk. | 我只想和你谈谈 |
[11:57] | By attacking my people? | 通过袭击我的手下吗 |
[11:59] | – Call it a precaution. – What do you want? | -只是以防万一 -你想怎样 |
[12:02] | I’m leaving Gotham, and I want you to come with me. | 我要离开哥谭了 我要你跟我走 |
[12:07] | Try again. | 再试试别的 |
[12:08] | I had a vision when I took back the Demon’s Head– | 我拿回恶魔之首时看到了幻象 |
[12:13] | death, destruction, the city in flames. | 死亡 毁灭 哥谭陷入火海 |
[12:17] | But it didn’t come to be. | 但那没有实现 |
[12:18] | – How disappointing for you. – Indeed. | -你一定失望极了 -没错 |
[12:21] | For many reasons. Not least is that for centuries, | 原因有很多 尤其是几个世纪以来 |
[12:24] | I have depended on the Demon’s Head to get ahead of my enemies, | 我都依靠恶魔之首抢先敌人一步 |
[12:27] | but without the full measure of its power… | 可没有它全部的力量… |
[12:29] | Wait. Are you saying you think some of it might still be in me? | 等等 你认为有一部分力量仍然在我体内吗 |
[12:35] | Interesting. So I guess you’re here to kill me for it? | 有意思 这么说你是来杀我夺走它了 |
[12:40] | You misunderstand. | 你误会了 |
[12:42] | Remember the woman from the tapestry? | 还记得壁毯上的那个女人吗 |
[12:44] | The one whose features you share? | 和你长得很像的那个 |
[12:45] | The whore you murdered? How could I forget? | 被你杀死的那个娼妓吗 我怎么能忘 |
[12:49] | I lied to get under your skin. | 我骗了你 好激怒你 |
[12:53] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[12:54] | Very much. | 非常爱 |
[12:57] | I offered her eternity, but she turned it down. | 我提出给她永恒的生命 可她拒绝了 |
[13:02] | And now I make you the same offer. | 现在我也给你同样的提议 |
[13:05] | Join me, and we will rule the League of Shadows together. | 你我联手 我们一起统治影武者联盟 |
[13:12] | Think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[13:17] | What about your vision? The city on fire? | 你的幻象呢 城市陷入火海 |
[13:20] | I am making certain of it even now. | 我此时此刻就在确保它的实现 |
[13:23] | Its destruction will give rise to the one I foresaw long ago, | 城市的毁灭会让我早就预见到的那个人崛起 |
[13:27] | the one who brought me here, | 那个让我来到这里的人 |
[13:29] | my heir. | 我的继承人 |
[13:37] | Oh, Bullock? | 布洛克 |
[13:38] | Bullock, can you tell these punks to let us go, please? | 布洛克 拜托你让这些家伙放开我们好吗 |
[13:40] | Major, the men escorting Gordon were attacked. | 少校 押送戈登的人遭到了袭击 |
[13:43] | Your guys didn’t see who. | 你的人没看见是谁干的 |
[13:44] | – I’m thinking it’s either Valeska’s cultists or… – Enough. | -不是瓦勒斯的信徒就是… -够了 |
[13:46] | Did you prepare Valeska like I asked? | 你照我说的安排好瓦勒斯卡了吗 |
[13:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:50] | Mr. Wayne, you’ll be perfectly safe. | 韦恩先生 你会非常安全 |
[13:53] | If you can help us learn the location of the bombs… | 如果你能帮助我们打听到炸弹的位置… |
[13:55] | Major, you brought me here against my will. | 少校 你强行把我抓了过来 |
[13:57] | I want to go back to the hospital and back to my friend. | 我想回到医院 回到我朋友身边 |
[14:01] | Let’s get this over with. | 赶紧做完了事吧 |
[14:19] | Hello, Bruce. | 你好 布鲁斯 |
[14:22] | It’s great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:27] | Where are the bombs, Jeremiah? | 炸弹在哪 杰罗麦 |
[14:29] | Closer, please. | 走近点 |
[14:35] | Closer. | 再近点 |
[14:38] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[14:41] | How is the young lady doing? | 那位小姐怎么样了 |
[14:45] | Well. | 好吧 |
[14:51] | You know why we’re destined to be best friends? | 你知道我们为什么注定会成为最好的朋友吗 |
[14:54] | Because we’re very much alike. | 因为我们非常相像 |
[14:56] | You are as I used to be– | 你和我以前一样 |
[14:58] | at war with your true nature. | 在与自己的本性斗争 |
[15:01] | You must truly embrace it if you ever want to be free. | 想获得自由 你必须彻底接受它 |
[15:04] | I’m just trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[15:06] | Trying to help me. | 你怎么帮我 |
[15:10] | By torturing Alfred? | 折磨阿尔弗雷德吗 |
[15:13] | Trying to destroy Gotham? By shooting Selina? | 毁掉哥谭吗 朝塞琳娜开枪吗 |
[15:17] | You think we’re alike | 你觉得我们很像 |
[15:18] | because there’s a darkness inside both of us. | 因为我们内心都有黑暗的一面 |
[15:21] | But the difference is, I know how to control mine. | 可区别在于 我知道如何去控制 |
[15:25] | I think you could be so strong. | 我认为你能变得非常强大 |
[15:30] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[15:33] | He sees it, too. | 他也看到了 |
[15:39] | What do you mean, “he”? | “他”是谁 |
[15:43] | Ask him about the bombs. | 问他炸弹的事 |
[15:46] | Where are the other bombs? | 其他的炸弹在哪 |
[15:51] | What bombs? | 什么炸弹 |
[15:53] | The bombs you’ve planted around the city. | 你在全城各处埋下的炸弹 |
[15:56] | You blew up the mayor. | 你炸死了市长 |
[15:58] | That bomb. Yes, that was the only one. | 那个炸弹啊 没错 那是唯一的一个 |
[16:00] | But it did what it had to. | 但是它达到目的了 |
[16:03] | It got you here. | 把你带来了这里 |
[16:06] | Well, that’s enough. I want my boy out, mate. | 够了 让我的孩子出来 伙计 |
[16:09] | You said “He.” | 你说他 |
[16:13] | Who do you mean? | 你指的是谁 |
[16:15] | The one who opened up my eyes, | 帮我开了眼的那个人 |
[16:16] | who showed me that everything I was doing | 他让我知道我所做的一切 |
[16:19] | was not to create a Gotham of my own, | 并不是为了创造一个属于我的哥谭 |
[16:22] | but yours. | 而是你的 |
[16:24] | The Gotham | 你需要的 |
[16:25] | you need. | 哥谭 |
[16:26] | Your dark island. | 你的黑暗孤岛 |
[16:28] | And it will come to be, Bruce. | 它会变成孤岛的 布鲁斯 |
[16:32] | Tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[16:35] | Tell me his name. | 把他的名字告诉我 |
[16:37] | What did the doctor say? | 医生怎么说 |
[16:39] | Will the little bitch ever walk again? | 那个小贱人还能再走路吗 |
[16:41] | What vertebrae did I sever? | 我打断了哪根椎骨 |
[16:43] | I was hoping for the lumbar. | 希望是腰椎 |
[16:44] | Tell me his name! | 把他的名字告诉我 |
[16:48] | But you already know his name. | 但是你已经知道他的名字了 |
[16:50] | You’re his heir. | 你是他的继承人 |
[16:53] | Ra’s al Ghul. | 雷霄·奥古 |
[16:56] | No, it can’t be. | 不可能 |
[17:00] | – Bullock. – Yeah. | -布洛克 -嗯 |
[17:17] | 350 pounds of pressure. | 350磅压力 |
[17:21] | Getting hard to breathe? | 呼吸开始变得困难了吗 |
[17:23] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当是了 |
[17:25] | You know, if we listen carefully, | 如果我们仔细听 |
[17:26] | we can hear some ribs cracking soon. | 很快就能听到肋骨断裂的声音 |
[17:30] | 450 450. | |
[17:32] | Healthy male adult. | 健康的成年男性 |
[17:34] | His ribs should be able to take about | 在肋骨断裂之前 |
[17:35] | 450 pounds before they crack. | 能承受450磅的重量 |
[17:40] | Did you think you could hide this from me, Ed? | 你以为你能瞒得过我吗 爱德 |
[17:42] | I’m Queen of the Narrows, people tell me things. | 我是奈何岛女王 人们什么都会告诉我 |
[17:45] | I know how this looks. | 我知道你是怎么看的 |
[17:46] | It looks like you’re trying to crush Jim to death | 看起来你是想压死吉姆 |
[17:47] | because you think we still have feelings for each other. | 因为你认为我们对彼此还有感情 |
[17:51] | Well, perhaps we should jump to why this is a good thing. | 也许我们应该直接说说为什么这是件好事 |
[17:54] | I can’t wait. | 等不及听你说了 |
[17:55] | He’s holding you back. | 他在阻止你 |
[17:57] | From? | 阻止我什么 |
[17:58] | From being the person that you are meant to be. | 阻止你成为你注定要成为的那个人 |
[18:04] | The woman that I love. | 我深爱的女人 |
[18:07] | You really think so little of me? | 你真的认为我这么没用吗 |
[18:10] | – I don’t follow that. – How weak would that person need to be | -我没听懂 -如果吉姆·戈登能阻止她 |
[18:13] | if Jim Gordon could hold her back? | 那个人是有多么软弱 |
[18:16] | It’s actually insulting. | 这简直就是侮辱 |
[18:17] | That’s not what I intended. I… | 我不是那个意思 我… |
[18:19] | Enough. | 够了 |
[18:21] | Yesterday, | 昨天 |
[18:23] | you said a part of you would always care for me. | 你说你内心深处总是会在乎我 |
[18:25] | The woman you loved is gone. | 你深爱的女人已经不在了 |
[18:27] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[18:30] | Yes. | 明白 |
[18:34] | The Narrows is free from landlords and gangs. | 奈何岛现在没有房东和黑帮了 |
[18:37] | Every family has money to build their life. | 每个家庭都有钱维系生活了 |
[18:40] | I’m done. I’m leaving. | 我完成使命了 我要走了 |
[18:43] | I want you to come with me, | 我要你跟我一起走 |
[18:44] | but if you kill Jim, don’t bother. | 但如果你杀了吉姆 就算了 |
[18:47] | And I will decide who I’m going to be. | 我会决定我要做什么人 |
[18:49] | Not you, not Jim Gordon. Me. | 你 和吉姆·戈登都不能决定 只有我 |
[18:53] | I’m leaving tonight. | 我今晚就走 |
[18:55] | It’s your choice. | 你自己选 |
[19:08] | She chose me, Jim. | 她选了我 吉姆 |
[19:12] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[19:15] | That’s all I wanted. | 我只想要那个 |
[19:19] | You can have Gotham. | 哥谭给你了 |
[19:27] | By the time I got there, | 等我到时 |
[19:28] | Jeremiah had already escaped. | 杰罗麦已经逃了 |
[19:29] | Right. Where the hell is Ra’s al Ghul? | 好了 雷霄·奥古在哪 |
[19:32] | Alfred. Let me guess. | 阿尔弗雷德 我猜猜 |
[19:34] | Ra’s helped Jeremiah kidnap Bruce, | 雷霄帮杰罗麦绑架了布鲁斯 |
[19:36] | so you came to me to find Ra’s. | 所以你跑到我这儿来找雷霄 |
[19:37] | Would you care to tell me where he is? | 你可以告诉我他在哪吗 |
[19:39] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[19:40] | But I know where he’s gonna be. | 但我知道他会去哪 |
[19:42] | Ra’s is leaving Gotham tonight, | 雷霄今晚要离开哥谭 |
[19:44] | after turning it to a pile of rubble. | 但他首先要摧毁哥谭 |
[19:46] | With, I assume, Jeremiah’s help, so here’s the deal. | 我猜杰罗麦也会帮他 所以我们这么办 |
[19:48] | You get to kill Jeremiah, | 你来杀杰罗麦 |
[19:50] | you get to rescue Bruce | 你来拯救布鲁斯 |
[19:51] | and I get to kill Ra’s. | 我来杀雷霄 |
[19:53] | And how do you plan on doing that, then? | 你打算怎么做到 |
[19:57] | I got a little surprise for him. | 我给他准备了个小惊喜 |
[19:59] | One question. | 一个问题 |
[20:03] | Who do I get to kill? | 我可以杀谁 |
[20:06] | The only way to keep Butch on the table | 布奇坚持要我来帮忙 |
[20:08] | was to promise I would come help. | 才肯乖乖继续治疗 |
[20:10] | Well. | 好吧 |
[20:13] | Don’t we make quite the little gang? | 我们真是个好团伙 |
[20:17] | Let’s do this. | 我们走吧 |
[20:31] | My car’s around the corner. | 我的车就在拐角 |
[20:33] | You’re gonna want to ice those ribs. | 你最好冰敷一下你的肋骨 |
[20:36] | Is it true, about you leaving Gotham? | 你真要离开哥谭了吗 |
[20:39] | – Yes. – And taking Ed with you? | -对 -还带爱德一起走 |
[20:41] | That’s none of your concern. | 那不关你的事 |
[20:45] | Back in the GCPD, when I told you there was so much | 在哥谭市警局时 我说有好多事 |
[20:47] | I wished I could change, you asked me what I meant. | 我都希望自己能够改变 你问我我指什么 |
[20:49] | – Jim… – I would change everything | -吉姆 -我愿改变一切 |
[20:51] | that brought us to this point. | 让我们走到这一步的事 |
[20:54] | I would ask you to leave Gotham with me | 我想在最初认识你的那一刻 |
[20:56] | that first moment I saw you, | 就求你跟我离开哥谭 |
[20:58] | and I would make sure we had a life together. | 并确保我们能一起好好生活 |
[21:01] | Then you wouldn’t be you. | 那你就不是你了 |
[21:04] | Maybe that’d be a good thing. | 或许那会是好事 |
[21:07] | No, it wouldn’t. | 不 不会的 |
[21:11] | I’m not going back to who I was. | 我不会回到从前的自己了 |
[21:14] | But what you said yesterday, about | 但你昨天说的 |
[21:16] | a part of you always caring for me– I feel the same way. | 你心里总会在乎我 我对你也是 |
[21:27] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[21:29] | Now go save Gotham. | 去拯救哥谭吧 |
[21:36] | Ready at your command. | 听从你的指挥 |
[21:39] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[21:39] | – Harvey? – Thank God you’re all right. | -哈维 -谢天谢地你没事 |
[21:41] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[21:42] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[21:43] | Did Harlan get Bruce to the precinct? | 哈兰把布鲁斯带去警局了吗 |
[21:44] | Yeah. It’s bad. | 是啊 很不妙 |
[21:46] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 怎么了 |
[21:47] | Jeremiah escaped. He’s got Bruce. | 杰罗麦跑了 还带走了布鲁斯 |
[21:50] | He took the bombs, all of them. | 和所有的炸弹 |
[22:14] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[22:17] | How did you two… | 你俩怎么… |
[22:17] | Find each other? | 找到彼此的吗 |
[22:20] | I like to think it was you, Bruce. | 我觉得是因为你 布鲁斯 |
[22:23] | You brought us together. | 你让我们走到了一起 |
[22:27] | I trust things went smoothly? | 一切都顺利吧 |
[22:29] | Like clockwork. | 有条不紊 |
[22:32] | Did your men retrieve my bombs? | 你的人取回我的炸弹了吗 |
[22:35] | They are en route to their positions as we speak. | 这会儿正在送往指定地点 |
[22:40] | From here, | 从这里 |
[22:42] | we can take in the full majesty | 我们可以好好欣赏 |
[22:45] | of Gotham’s destruction. | 哥谭的毁灭 |
[22:50] | You’re both insane. | 你们都疯了 |
[22:52] | I know | 我知道 |
[22:54] | it’s difficult to fathom, Bruce, | 这难以理解 布鲁斯 |
[22:56] | but Jeremiah and I are doing this for your benefit. | 但杰罗麦和我这么做是为了你 |
[23:00] | How is destroying Gotham supposed to help me? | 毁灭哥谭怎么能帮我了 |
[23:03] | Because I had a vision, | 因为我看到了幻象 |
[23:05] | that out of this crucible of blood and fire | 在这血与火的煎熬中 |
[23:08] | will rise the dark knight that your city needs. | 哥谭需要的黑暗骑士将崛起 |
[23:11] | That I need. | 那也是我需要的 |
[23:13] | To be honest, Bruce, | 老实说 布鲁斯 |
[23:16] | prophesies, visions– | 预言 幻象 |
[23:17] | not really my cup of tea. | 我倒是并不感兴趣 |
[23:22] | But our friend revealed something to me: | 但我们的朋友向我透露了一件事 |
[23:25] | that my twin obsessions, rebuilding Gotham | 我的两个执迷 重塑哥谭 |
[23:28] | and rebuilding you, are one and the same. | 和重塑你 其实是一件事 |
[23:32] | You’re the brother I never had, | 你是我未能拥有的弟弟 |
[23:36] | the one Jerome never could be. | 杰罗姆做不到的弟弟 |
[23:40] | We will create a legacy in this city. | 我们要一起为城市留下遗产 |
[23:43] | Gotham falls, | 哥谭陨落 |
[23:45] | we rise. | 我们崛起 |
[23:48] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[23:55] | A dozen transport vans were stolen from the GCPD motor pool. | 哥谭市警局调车场有十几辆运输车被盗 |
[23:59] | That’s got to be how they’re carrying the bombs. | 他们肯定是这样运输炸弹的 |
[24:01] | There were sightings here, here and here. | 这里 这里和这里都有人看到那些车 |
[24:04] | They’re moving towards the outskirts of Gotham. | 他们在向哥谭外围移动 |
[24:06] | Jeremiah must’ve changed targets. | 杰罗麦肯定换了目标 |
[24:08] | – Gordon. – Perfect. | -戈登 -好啊 |
[24:09] | You have some explaining to do. | 你欠我个解释 |
[24:11] | What happened to my men? | 我的手下是怎么回事 |
[24:12] | Major, we got serious fish to fry. | 少校 我们还有正事要忙呢 |
[24:13] | I didn’t ask for your opinion, Detective. | 我没问你的意见 警探 |
[24:15] | Two more sightings. | 又在两处看到了车 |
[24:16] | Bolyston and Third | 鲍伊斯顿街和第三大道 |
[24:17] | and then moving north along the Van Hook Highway. | 然后沿范·胡克高速向北走了 |
[24:18] | What? That doesn’t make any sense. | 什么 这没道理 |
[24:20] | What buildings would he be targeting there? | 那里有什么建筑能是目标啊 |
[24:22] | Told me Jeremiah promised to turn Gotham into a dark island. | 杰罗麦说要把哥谭变成黑暗孤岛 |
[24:27] | We need to cancel the evacuation. | 你得取消撤离 |
[24:29] | – Get those people off the bridges. – Absolutely not. | -让市民下桥 -绝对不行 |
[24:32] | They’re filled with people leaving the city. | 桥上现在都是离市的人 |
[24:33] | We’ll bring them back into Gotham. | 我们正要让他们回城 |
[24:34] | – Buildings fall… – The bridges are the targets. | -大楼倒了 -目标就是桥 |
[24:37] | Harper, spread the word. | 哈珀 传话下去 |
[24:38] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[24:39] | Arrest Captain Gordon. | 逮捕戈登警监 |
[24:42] | I wouldn’t do that. | 劝你别那么做 |
[24:45] | Arrest them both. | 把他们都逮捕 |
[24:54] | Officer, your radio. | 警官 无线电给我 |
[24:59] | This is Captain Gordon. | 我是戈登警监 |
[25:01] | I want all the bridges cleared immediately. | 把所有桥上的人撤干净 |
[25:03] | I repeat, clear all the bridges. | 重复 撤空所有桥 |
[25:07] | Civilization is so fragile, Bruce. | 文明好脆弱 布鲁斯 |
[25:10] | Gotham is soon to be each man for himself, | 哥谭很快就将成为人人为己的 |
[25:13] | a more savage place. | 野蛮之地 |
[25:16] | Sounds like fun. | 听上去很好玩 |
[25:19] | Sure you want to leave? | 你真想走吗 |
[25:21] | Oh, hey, Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[25:23] | Freak. | 怪物 |
[25:25] | Hello, Barbara. | 你好 芭芭拉 |
[25:27] | I’m really glad you came. | 我真高兴你来了 |
[25:30] | Bad news, baby. | 坏消息 宝贝 |
[25:31] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走的 |
[25:33] | Gotham’s in my blood. | 我流着哥谭的血 |
[25:35] | And I don’t think I can let you leave, either. | 而且我也不能让你走 |
[25:39] | You reforged it. Well, now. | 你重铸了它 哎呀呀 |
[25:42] | You see, you say you’re leaving, | 瞧 你说你要走了 |
[25:45] | but I’ve got a feeling you’re gonna be back. | 但我觉得你还会回来 |
[25:50] | And I don’t like looking over my shoulder. | 我不喜欢需要时刻提防着 |
[25:53] | Need I remind you, Barbara, | 要我提醒你吗 芭芭拉 |
[25:55] | you’ve already tried using that knife. | 你用过那刀一次了 |
[25:57] | And also, you’re outnumbered. | 而且 你寡不敌众 |
[26:02] | That Demon’s Head’s really not working out for you, huh? | 那恶魔之首真是没能让你看到未来啊 |
[26:20] | Help! Help! | 救命 |
[26:21] | Bullock, what the hell is going on? | 布洛克 怎么回事 |
[26:22] | Why are we clearing the bridges? | 为什么要撤空大桥 |
[26:24] | Because we said to do it. Now just do it. | 叫你做就做 快去吧 |
[26:26] | Did a GCPD transport van come through here? | 有哥谭市警局运输车来过吗 |
[26:28] | About 20 minutes ago. Had to make way for it. | 大概20分钟前 还得给它让路来着 |
[26:31] | What’s your status? | 情况如何 |
[26:32] | All the bridges are being cleared. | 所有桥都在撤离 |
[26:33] | But I just heard from our choppers | 但我刚收到直升机的消息 |
[26:35] | and they spotted vans on every bridge. | 他们在每座桥上都看到了运输车 |
[26:39] | Vans are in position. | 运输车都就位了 |
[26:40] | Bombs could go off any minute. | 炸弹随时会炸 |
[26:44] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[26:46] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[26:47] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[26:57] | When will you ever learn, Barbara? | 你什么时候才会明白 芭芭拉 |
[26:58] | The knife has to be held by… | 刀必须由 |
[26:59] | Held by Bruce Wayne. I get it. | 由布鲁斯·韦恩握着 我懂 |
[27:10] | So you know, this is for Selina. | 告诉你 这是为了塞琳娜 |
[27:17] | In that case, it must be very disappointing for you, | 那样的话 你一定很失望了 |
[27:21] | dying like this. | 要如此死去 |
[27:40] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[27:52] | Well done, Barbara. | 好样的 芭芭拉 |
[28:35] | The choice is now yours. | 选择权现在在你了 |
[28:37] | Stay Bruce Wayne or accept your destiny. | 继续做布鲁斯·韦恩 或是接受你的命运 |
[28:42] | Become Gotham’s dark knight. | 成为哥谭的黑暗骑士 |
[29:16] | Seems Jeremiah’s made good on his threat. | 看来杰罗麦的威胁不假 |
[29:20] | And I take it that means you’re not leaving. | 我猜 这样的话 你是不会走了 |
[29:23] | How can I? | 我怎么能走 |
[29:26] | They need me more than ever now. | 他们现在更需要我了 |
[29:28] | No one will help them but me. | 除了我 没人会帮他们了 |
[29:32] | So what does that mean for us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[29:37] | Ed, this is the end of the road for us. | 爱德 我们到此为止了 |
[29:44] | All this time I’ve been calling the other Ed stupid | 这么久以来 我一直说另一个爱德是傻瓜 |
[29:47] | and I’m the idiot. | 但我才傻 |
[29:53] | You were never gonna leave with me. | 你根本没打算跟我走 |
[29:56] | You just wanted to save Jim Gordon. | 你只是想救吉姆·戈登 |
[30:01] | You and Jim really aren’t that different. | 你和吉姆其实没那么不同 |
[30:04] | You both think you know me. | 你们都自以为了解我 |
[30:06] | You both want to change me. | 你们都想改变我 |
[30:09] | Neither one of you really sees me. | 但你们都看不清我 |
[30:19] | For what it’s worth, Ed, I was offering you something real. | 不管怎样 爱德 我的提议是真心的 |
[30:25] | But I was never gonna be who you wanted. | 但我不可能成为你想要的人 |
[30:28] | Sooner or later, you were just gonna kill me. | 而你迟早会杀了我 |
[30:31] | It’s just what you do. | 你就是这样的人 |
[30:33] | That’s quite possible. | 很有可能 |
[30:42] | But you’re wrong, Lee. | 但你错了 小莱 |
[30:46] | I do see you. | 我看得清你 |
[31:18] | Calm. | 冷静 |
[31:19] | Where’s Butch? | 布奇呢 |
[31:21] | What did you do with him? | 你把他怎么了 |
[31:24] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿呢 |
[31:38] | You’re you. | 你是你了 |
[31:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:41] | I’m me again. | 我又是我了 |
[31:46] | – Yeah. – I love you. | -嗯 -我爱你 |
[31:52] | I love you, too, baby. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[32:04] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[32:08] | I’ll never forget this. | 我不会忘记你的帮助 |
[32:10] | Anything you need, I’m there. | 不论你需要什么 我都会帮忙 |
[32:14] | Thank you, Butch. | 谢谢 布奇 |
[32:17] | I want you to know I consider you a friend. | 我要你知道 我把你当做朋友 |
[32:23] | And that I am truly sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[32:26] | What? | 什么 |
[32:45] | Did you think I forgot that you murdered my mother? | 你以为我忘记你杀了我妈妈吗 |
[32:50] | That I just got over it? | 我就那么翻篇了吗 |
[32:55] | I have lived with that pain every day. | 我每天都活在那份痛苦之中 |
[32:58] | I could have killed you any time I wanted, | 我本可以在任何时候杀了你 |
[33:02] | but I believe in an eye for an eye. | 但我相信以牙还牙 |
[33:06] | You took away the one person I love, | 你夺走了我唯一爱的人 |
[33:08] | so I took away the one person you love. | 所以我也要夺走你唯一爱的人 |
[33:12] | And you get to live with that. | 你要承受这份痛苦 |
[33:23] | All of this… | 你做这么多 |
[33:26] | finding Strange, curing Butch, | 找到斯特兰奇 治好布奇 |
[33:29] | was all so you could kill him in front of me? | 就是为了当着我的面杀了他 |
[33:33] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[33:35] | But don’t worry, | 但别担心 |
[33:37] | in time, when I feel that you have suffered enough… | 等我觉得你已承受了足够多的折磨时 |
[33:42] | I will kill you, too. | 我会把你也杀了的 |
[33:46] | Not if I kill you first. | 除非我先杀了你 |
[33:51] | You’re welcome to try. | 你大可一试 |
[33:59] | I’ll kill you! | 我会杀了你的 |
[34:11] | Selina! | 塞琳娜 |
[34:14] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[34:15] | She did well in surgery, | 手术顺利 |
[34:16] | but the bullet severed her spinal cord. | 但子弹打断了她的脊椎 |
[34:18] | And the damage is likely permanent. | 损伤可能是永久性的 |
[34:22] | Mr. Wayne, the hospital is shutting down. | 韦恩先生 医院要关闭了 |
[34:24] | This is the last ambulance | 这是最后一辆 |
[34:25] | leaving for the boats. | 准备去登船的救护车 |
[34:26] | We have room for you, but we need to go. | 我们可以带上你 但我们得走了 |
[34:43] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[34:48] | I can’t leave, Alfred. | 我不能走 阿尔弗雷德 |
[34:51] | Ra’s was right. | 雷霄是对的 |
[34:54] | This is what I’m meant to do. | 这是我的使命 |
[34:57] | The city’s abandoned, Master Bruce. | 哥谭都撤空了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[34:58] | There’s nothing more you can do here,mate. | 你已经帮不上什么忙了 |
[35:00] | Jeremiah’s still out there. | 杰罗麦还逍遥在外 |
[35:01] | He is not your responsibility. | 他不是你的责任 |
[35:05] | Gotham is not your responsibility. | 哥谭不是你的责任 |
[35:12] | I’m making it mine. | 我要把它当做我的责任 |
[35:20] | Oh, sod it. | 不管了 |
[35:24] | All right, fine. | 那好 |
[35:26] | – We’ll both stay. – No. | -我们都留下 -不 |
[35:31] | I need to know Selina’s gonna be okay. | 我需要能确定塞琳娜会没事 |
[35:36] | Please. | 求你 |
[35:43] | All right, I’ll see that she’s safe… | 好吧 我会确保她的安全 |
[35:47] | …and then I’ll come back and I will find you. | 然后我就回来找到你 |
[35:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:27] | You just can’t throw in the towel on an entire city. | 你不能放弃一整座城市 |
[36:30] | There’s no way to know how many bombs are still out there. | 无从知道还有多少炸弹布置在城里 |
[36:32] | The power’s out, water supply’s damaged. | 电力还没恢复 水供给也被破坏 |
[36:35] | You’re giving up, plain and simple. | 你就是要放弃 别说那么多 |
[36:37] | We’re proceeding with the evacuation. | 我们是在继续执行撤离 |
[36:38] | Boats will run all night. | 渡轮会整夜进行疏散 |
[36:40] | Everyone leaves, including the police. | 所有人都要走 包括警察 |
[36:43] | Now, the governor’s declared the city off-limits | 政府已宣布哥谭为禁区 |
[36:45] | until the situation can be evaluated. | 直到情况得到评估 |
[36:47] | Well, I’m not leaving, so if you’re gonna arrest me, | 我反正不走 如果你要逮捕我 |
[36:49] | do it now. | 就现在吧 |
[36:57] | He’s right, Jim. | 他是对的 吉姆 |
[36:59] | The government’s given up on the place– | 政府都放弃这里了 |
[37:00] | there’s gonna be nobody here. | 大家都跑了 |
[37:01] | The gangs are carving up turf. | 黑帮在抢占地盘 |
[37:03] | In two hours, this city’s gonna be a battleground. | 两小时后 城里就会变成战场 |
[37:14] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[37:20] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[37:22] | This will do nicely. | 这里就行 |
[37:24] | This is our territory. | 这是我们的地盘 |
[37:26] | You can’t– | 你不能… |
[37:34] | Now it’s mine. | 现在它是我的了 |
[37:38] | I want a ring of fire ten blocks wide. | 给我点一个十个街区的火圈 |
[37:42] | If anyone stands in your way, burn them! | 如果有人挡路 烧死他们 |
[37:57] | The hell… | 什么鬼[地狱] |
[38:00] | No… not hell. | 不 不是地狱 |
[38:16] | Hell is what’s coming. | 地狱是接下来的节目 |
[38:20] | Penguin says fix ’em. | 企鹅让你治好他们 |
[38:37] | What should I do with you? | 我该拿你们怎么办 |
[38:44] | Ra’s al Ghul is gone. | 雷霄·奥古死了 |
[38:47] | You defeated him. | 你击败了他 |
[38:49] | We have spoken and agree– | 我们达成了一致 |
[38:52] | we will follow you. | 我们愿追随你 |
[39:00] | I am honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[39:06] | Tabitha? | 塔比莎 |
[39:07] | – What happened? – Penguin. | -你怎么了 -企鹅 |
[39:10] | He shot me and killed Butch. | 他打伤了我 还杀了布奇 |
[39:17] | Everything that is wrong with Gotham– | 哥谭的一切问题 |
[39:20] | all the greed, the pain, | 一切的贪婪 痛苦 |
[39:24] | the corruption, the destruction– | 腐败 毁灭 |
[39:26] | it can all be traced back to one problem… | 都可以追溯到一个问题上 |
[39:30] | men! | 男人 |
[39:33] | Well, I think it is time what we had a men-free zone, | 我觉得我们该搞个男人禁区了 |
[39:37] | starting here. | 从这里开始 |
[40:04] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[40:05] | That’s much better. | 好太多了 |
[40:07] | Lucius? | 卢修斯 |
[40:10] | I’d requisitioned one of Jeremiah’s battery bombs | 杰罗麦的电池炸弹入库之前 |
[40:12] | before it went to the warehouse. | 我申请调出了一个 |
[40:13] | Just restored it to its original purpose. | 我刚恢复了它原本的用处 |
[40:16] | It is an ingenious mechanism. | 真是件天才的装置 |
[40:19] | I told him we were staying. | 我告诉他我们不走了 |
[40:21] | Figured we could use some help with | 我觉得我们会需要个人帮忙搞定 |
[40:22] | the, uh, science stuff. | 科学方面的东西 |
[40:26] | And there are others on their way. | 还有其他人也在赶来 |
[40:27] | This is our city. | 这是我们的城市 |
[40:28] | You’re going to need our help. | 你会需要我们的帮助 |
[40:31] | Speaking of, | 说到这个 |
[40:33] | there’s something I need you to do. | 我需要你做件事 |
[40:48] | – Where’s Jeremiah? – I don’t know! | -杰罗麦在哪 -我不知道 |
[40:51] | If you see him, you tell him I’m looking for him. | 如果你见到他 告诉他我在找他 |
[41:18] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[41:21] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该在这儿的 |
[41:23] | Neither are you, or the dozen cops downstairs. | 你不也是 还有楼下那十几个警察 |
[41:28] | But you stayed to fight for the city. | 但你还是留下为哥谭而战 |
[41:34] | The gangs are carving up territory. | 黑帮在分割地盘 |
[41:36] | We’re gonna have to go block by block. | 我们得逐个街区清扫 |
[41:39] | I have no idea what we’re gonna find. | 我完全无法想象我们会找到什么 |
[41:42] | A thing like this brings out | 这样的事会让 |
[41:44] | whatever’s lurking in the shadows. | 隐藏在阴影里的东西钻出来 |
[42:28] | The light. | 这束光 |
[42:31] | You’re basically daring whatever’s out there to come after you. | 你是在挑衅在作乱的坏人来找你 |
[42:35] | Let them come. | 让他们来吧 |
[42:39] | There are still good people out there. | 城里还有好人在 |
[42:43] | They need to know we’re here… | 他们得知道我们也在 |
[42:46] | willing to fight. | 我们愿意战斗 |
[42:51] | I remember the night we met. | 我记得我们初识的那晚 |
[42:58] | You told me the world may seem dark… | 你对我说 这世界可能看似黑暗 |
[43:03] | But there is light. | 但光明始终存在 |