时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I saw… | 我看到了 |
[00:03] | a vision… | 一个幻象 |
[00:04] | of a cataclysmic event. | 灾难性事件 |
[00:06] | We will create a legacy in this city. | 我们要一起为城市留下遗产 |
[00:09] | I think you could be so strong. | 我认为你能变得非常强大 |
[00:12] | He sees it, too. | 他也看到了 |
[00:14] | Jeremiah escaped. He’s got Bruce. | 杰罗麦跑了 还带走了布鲁斯 |
[00:16] | I have bombs planted around the city. | 我在全城各处埋了炸弹 |
[00:18] | I know seeing is believing, and I do want you to believe me, | 我知道眼见为实 而我真心希望你能相信我 |
[00:21] | so… | 所以… |
[00:24] | Now, the governor’s declared the city off-limits | 政府已宣布哥谭为禁区 |
[00:26] | until the situation can be evaluated. | 直到情况得到评估 |
[00:28] | In two hours, this city’s gonna be a battleground. | 两小时后 城里就会变成战场 |
[00:30] | Well, I’m not leaving. | 我反正不走 |
[00:31] | Gotham is soon to be each man for himself, | 哥谭很快就将成为人人为己的 |
[00:34] | a more savage place. | 野蛮之地 |
[00:36] | What should I do with you? | 我该拿你们怎么办 |
[00:40] | You took away the one person I love, | 你夺走了我唯一爱的人 |
[00:42] | so I took the one person you love. | 所以我也要夺走你唯一爱的人 |
[00:45] | Out of this crucible of blood | 在这血的煎熬中 |
[00:48] | will rise the dark knight that your city needs. | 哥谭需要的黑暗骑士将崛起 |
[00:50] | Gotham falls. We rise. | 哥谭陨落 我们崛起 |
[03:39] | Fire on my command! | 我下令再开火 |
[03:45] | For Gotham. | 为了哥谭 |
[04:07] | Listen, Gordon. | 听着 戈登 |
[04:08] | Your people decided to ignore evacuation orders… | 是你们决定无视撤离令的… |
[04:11] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[04:12] | It is clear you don’t understand. | 你显然不理解 |
[04:14] | What’s to understand, Mr. Gordon? | 要我理解什么 戈登先生 |
[04:16] | I’m afraid you are not making your… | 你根本没说明白… |
[04:18] | For the last time, | 最后再说一次 |
[04:20] | after the bridges blew | 在桥被炸掉 |
[04:22] | and the government declared Gotham off-limits, | 政府宣布哥谭为禁区后 |
[04:25] | the city was up for grabs. | 城市就任人掠夺 |
[04:27] | Given over to criminals and murderers. | 被拱手让给了罪犯和杀人犯 |
[04:31] | Now, territory is controlled | 现在控制地盘的 |
[04:32] | by whoever has enough power to hold it. | 都是有足够火力能守住的人 |
[04:36] | I mean, we have Penguin in City Hall, for God’s sakes. | 企鹅都占了市政厅了 |
[04:40] | He raided the armory and stockpiled weapons, | 他抢了军火库 储备了一批武器 |
[04:43] | then repurposed a factory to manufacture ammunition. | 然后改造了一间工厂来生产弹药 |
[04:59] | It’s made him unassailable. | 这让他无法攻破 |
[05:01] | Barbara and the Sirens control an area around their club. | 芭芭拉的海妖控制了她们夜总会附近一带 |
[05:05] | It’s the only place in Gotham not suffering for food, | 那是哥谭唯一不缺乏食物 |
[05:08] | or booze. | 还有酒的地方 |
[05:10] | Barbara trades mainly in information. | 芭芭拉主要做情报交易 |
[05:13] | Just be gone by midnight. | 午夜前走就可以 |
[05:15] | It’s women only, but men can buy windows of time. | 那里只允许女人进 但男人可以买时间 |
[05:21] | It’s two minutes past pumpkin time, sweetheart. | 好时光已经过两分钟了 亲爱的 |
[05:24] | – Wait. – Word is… | -等下 -据说… |
[05:27] | …she enforces her rule with an iron hand. | 她以铁手腕执行自己的规矩 |
[05:30] | To the west is Jonathan Crane, | 西边是乔纳森·克兰 |
[05:34] | the Scarecrow. | 稻草人 |
[05:49] | Victor Fries is further north and warring with Firefly. | 维克多·弗莱斯在更北边与萤火虫交战 |
[05:53] | And to date, there have been no confirmed sightings | 而到今天 也没有人确认目击过 |
[05:56] | of Jeremiah Valeska. | 杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡 |
[06:01] | Then there’s us. | 然后就是我们了 |
[06:03] | GCPD controls a ten-block area around the precinct, | 哥谭市警局控制了分局附近的十个街区 |
[06:07] | where we feed and protect 150 civilians. | 我们为150名平民提供保护和食物 |
[06:11] | That number could grow as who knows how many others | 这数字可能会增加 谁知道还有多少人 |
[06:13] | are trapped around the city. | 被困在了城里 |
[06:15] | These are people who couldn’t get out | 他们是城市被遗弃时 |
[06:16] | when the city was abandoned. | 无法撤离的人 |
[06:18] | The poor, the sick, whole families. | 穷人 病人 一个个家庭 |
[06:20] | The government has a duty. | 政府负有职责 |
[06:22] | You have a duty to help them. | 你们有职责帮助他们 |
[06:25] | Mr. Gordon… | 戈登先生 |
[06:26] | Captain Gordon. | 是戈登警监 |
[06:27] | We’ve been over this time and time again. | 这个我们已经说了一遍又一遍 |
[06:30] | No one is allowed in or out of Gotham. | 任何人都不允许进出哥谭 |
[06:32] | People we are protecting are not criminals. | 我们保护的人不是罪犯 |
[06:34] | And anyone who stayed after the evacuation order | 撤离令发布后还留下来的人 |
[06:37] | is no longer the government’s responsibility. | 政府不再有义务保护他们 |
[06:39] | We are surrounded by hostile forces. | 敌对势力包围了我们 |
[06:41] | We are running out of food, ammunition. | 食物和弹药就快耗尽 |
[06:43] | There are children here. You have to evacuate them. | 这里有小孩子 你们必须撤走他们 |
[06:45] | A committee is being formed | 针对哥谭目前的情况 |
[06:47] | regarding the situation in Gotham. | 我们成立了一个委员会 |
[06:50] | Committee. | 委员会 |
[06:53] | At least let us resupply ourselves. | 至少允许我们自己补充供给 |
[06:56] | We understand the situation. | 我们明白现在的情况 |
[06:58] | You don’t understand. | 你们不明白 |
[06:59] | If you did, you would do something. | 如果明白 你们就会采取行动 |
[07:00] | Just say we’re on our own. | 不如直说我们只能靠自己了 |
[07:19] | Paralysis aside, | 姑且不说瘫痪 |
[07:20] | we need to operate before her spine collapses upon itself. | 我们得在她的脊椎塌陷之前给她动手术 |
[07:24] | In truth, she should have been evacuated. | 其实她早该被撤走的 |
[07:26] | Yeah, well, we tried to get her out | 城市沦陷的那晚 |
[07:28] | the night that everything went to hell. | 我们尽力想带她出城 |
[07:30] | And then they blew the bloody bridges. | 但是他们把桥炸毁了 |
[07:33] | Can you operate here? | 你能在这里做手术吗 |
[07:36] | I don’t think we have a choice. | 我们也别无选择 |
[07:44] | Selena? | 塞琳娜 |
[07:48] | The doctor wants to operate. | 医生要给你做手术 |
[07:49] | Fine. | 好 |
[07:54] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[08:07] | I’m gonna be here the whole time. | 我会一直陪在你身边的 |
[08:18] | Enough! | 够了 |
[08:19] | You cops are getting fat | 我们其余人在忍饥挨饿 |
[08:20] | while the rest of us are starving! | 而你们警察却在养膘 |
[08:22] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:23] | While the rest of us are starving! | 我们其余人在忍饥挨饿 |
[08:25] | You hungry? Yeah? | 你饿吗 饿吗 |
[08:27] | – The cops get more! – I got something you can chew on. | -警察的配给多 -我这就让你吃点苦头 |
[08:28] | Harvey, Harvey! May I? May I? | 哈维 哈维 让我来行吗 |
[08:30] | Everyone. Sir? | 各位 先生 |
[08:32] | Everyone gets the same share, police and civilians alike. | 每个人的配给是一样 警察和平民都一样 |
[08:35] | If we start handing out more, the supplies will not last. | 如果我们开始发放更多 供给将无法维持 |
[08:39] | You’re lying. He’s lying! | 你在说谎 他在说谎 |
[08:41] | The cops get more. | 警察的配给多 |
[08:42] | – You shut up! – That’s enough! | -你给我闭嘴 -够了 |
[08:51] | You don’t like the rules, leave. | 你们不喜欢这儿的规矩 就走吧 |
[08:55] | I’m just saying… | 我只是说说 |
[08:56] | Say it walking, putz. | 走着说 蠢货 |
[09:00] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[09:01] | You look well fed! | 你看起来吃得挺饱 |
[09:02] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[09:05] | Hey, come on, listen up. | 行了 |
[09:07] | Move it out of here. | 离开这里 |
[09:07] | Move it. | 快点 |
[09:13] | So, how we doing? | 现在库存还有多少 |
[09:15] | Well, we got a month of food left. | 我们还剩一个月口粮 |
[09:17] | Less if refugees keep coming. | 如果再有难民来 一个月也撑不到 |
[09:20] | What’d the Department of Douchebaggery say? | 混账政府怎么说 |
[09:22] | Same as always. | 老样子 |
[09:23] | Not sending any help. | 不提供任何支援 |
[09:25] | Not letting anyone leave. I had to try. | 不让任何人走 我总得试试 |
[09:26] | I swear to God, I am never paying taxes again. | 我发誓再也不交税了 |
[09:29] | And if people ask? | 如果人们问起来怎么说 |
[09:32] | Tell ’em sooner or later, | 告诉他们总有一天 |
[09:33] | the government will do the right thing. | 政府会做正确的事 |
[09:35] | Rebuild the bridges, take back the city. | 重建大桥 夺回城市 |
[09:37] | Just have to be patient. | 只需要有点耐心 |
[09:39] | And the truth? We’re on our own. | 那事实呢 我们只能靠自己 |
[09:41] | The truth is we have no idea what might happen. | 事实是我们不知道今后会发生什么 |
[09:44] | And our job is to keep ourselves… | 而我们的职责是保证自己 |
[09:48] | and everyone else alive. | 和其他人活着 |
[09:49] | We’re down to our last rounds of ammo. What if… | 这是我们最后的弹药库存了 万一 |
[09:52] | Penguin or someone else decides to make a move? | 企鹅或别人进攻怎么办 |
[09:54] | We’re sitting ducks here, man. | 我们将只能坐以待毙 老兄 |
[10:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:45] | Where was I? | 我之前在哪 |
[10:46] | Happened again. | 又发生了 |
[10:48] | This time, woke up on a rooftop. | 这一次 在屋顶醒来 |
[10:50] | Same thing. | 相同的情况 |
[10:53] | No idea how I got there | 不知道我怎么到那里的 |
[10:54] | or what happened during the preceding hours. | 或之前发生了什么 |
[11:03] | Show yourself. | 现身吧 |
[11:06] | I know it’s you inside there, Ed. | 我知道你在里面 爱德 |
[11:12] | Show yourself. | 现身吧 |
[11:17] | Idiot Ed still won’t appear. | 白痴爱德仍不愿现身 |
[11:21] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[11:23] | But I know it’s him controlling me when I’m sleeping. | 但我知道我睡觉时是他在控制我 |
[11:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:31] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[11:44] | You know, you could get someone else to turn on the spotlight. | 你知道你可以让别人来开探照灯 |
[11:49] | I like doing it. | 我喜欢自己做 |
[11:52] | Because it reminds people that even in darkness, | 因为这提醒人们 即便在黑暗中 |
[11:53] | there is light. | 仍有光明 |
[11:55] | And it reminds me. | 也能提醒我 |
[12:00] | We’re low on supplies. | 我们的补给不够了 |
[12:02] | Government won’t evac, won’t send in help. | 政府不肯进行撤离 不肯派遣支援 |
[12:06] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[12:10] | I imagine, from where they sit, | 我想 以他们的身份 |
[12:12] | it’s pretty easy to ignore people’s suffering. | 很容易忽视人间的疾苦 |
[12:19] | I gave Lucius permission to raid the Wayne Enterprises R & D lab | 我允许卢修斯去韦恩集团研发实验室 |
[12:21] | for whatever he could scavenge. | 拿走他能找到的一切了 |
[12:24] | He’s working on night vision goggles for your men. | 他在给你的手下做夜视镜 |
[12:25] | – It’s not much. – Everything helps. | -这是不算什么 -总有帮助的 |
[12:30] | Bruce, we stayed because people here still here need protection. | 布鲁斯 我们留下是因为这里的人需要保护 |
[12:33] | That hasn’t changed. | 这一点没有改变 |
[12:40] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[12:43] | The doctor’s worried Selina’s condition is getting worse. | 医生担心塞琳娜的情况在恶化 |
[12:47] | They’re going to operate. | 他们要动手术了 |
[12:50] | Let me know how it goes. | 告诉我进展 |
[12:59] | Are you sorry you stayed? | 你后悔留下来吗 |
[13:04] | No. | 不 |
[13:06] | You? | 你呢 |
[13:09] | Hell no. | 当然不后悔 |
[13:32] | Mr. Cobblepot offers a thousand rounds | 科波特先生提出用一千发 |
[13:35] | of freshly minted nine-millimeter stock | 新铸的9毫米子弹 |
[13:38] | for a thousand pounds of grade-A steak. | 换1000磅上等牛排 |
[13:42] | So what we’re hearing is true. | 看来我们所闻不假 |
[13:44] | Cupboard’s a bit bare in Penguinland? | 企鹅府已经揭不开锅了吗 |
[13:47] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[13:50] | Mr. Cobblepot just had a hankering for red meat. | 科波特先生只是爱吃牛羊肉 |
[13:52] | Ugh, please. Ozzie wants to get fat on rib eye | 得了吧 小奥在手下挨饿的时候 |
[13:55] | while his minions starve. Shocker. | 自己还想着吃牛里脊 真让人吃惊 |
[13:58] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[14:00] | Why hasn’t your boss left his citadel since the bridges blew? | 为什么桥炸了之后 你老板就寸步不离大本营 |
[14:04] | He scared I’m gonna stick him in the throat? | 他怕我刺穿他的喉咙吗 |
[14:06] | Tabby’s still raw | 塔比还没走出 |
[14:07] | from when Penguin murdered Butch right in front of her, | 企鹅在她面前杀了布奇的伤痛 |
[14:09] | so it’ll have to be 2,000 rounds. | 得两千发子弹才能成交 |
[14:12] | Barbara, we’re not giving that bastard anything. | 芭芭拉 我们绝不白给那混蛋任何东西 |
[14:14] | Exactly. We’re trading for something we need. | 没错 我们在跟他换我们需要的东西 |
[14:18] | No. | 不 |
[14:21] | Honey, no one is asking you to forget what happened, | 亲爱的 没有人让你忘记发生的事 |
[14:26] | but how do we protect the women who come in here every day | 但我们如何保护每天来这儿 |
[14:29] | looking for safety? | 寻求庇护的女人 |
[14:31] | We need this. | 我们需要这个 |
[14:33] | Penguin’s time will come. | 企鹅会得到他的报应 |
[14:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:50] | He’s gonna regret giving me this. | 他会后悔给了我这个 |
[14:56] | Better make it 3,000 rounds. | 不如改成三千发好了 |
[15:06] | Something’s out there. | 外面有东西 |
[15:09] | There. See? The shadow moved. | 那里 看到吗 影子动了 |
[15:13] | It’s just a shadow, man. | 只是个影子 伙计 |
[15:15] | No. Something’s out there. | 不 外面有东西 |
[15:23] | There. See? | 那里 看到了吗 |
[15:31] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:33] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[15:35] | Would you like me to make it stop? | 想解脱吗 |
[15:38] | Yes. | 想 |
[15:40] | Open this door. | 开门 |
[15:43] | No, no, no! Don’t open the gate! | 不不不 别开门 |
[15:51] | Split up. Take what we came for. | 分头行动 拿到我们要的东西 |
[15:55] | Kill whoever stands in your way. | 挡路者一概消灭 |
[15:58] | Show these fools the face of fear. | 让这些蠢货知道什么叫恐怖 |
[16:04] | These here are the weak points. | 这些是薄弱点 |
[16:06] | Reinforce all barriers that front Penguin’s territory. | 面对企鹅地盘的岗哨都要加人 |
[16:09] | I want to be ready. | 我要做好准备 |
[16:17] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[16:26] | Find Lucius. | 去找卢修斯 |
[16:27] | Tell him to meet me at the generator. | 让他在发电机那里等我 |
[16:50] | Lights are out everywhere. | 到处都断电了 |
[16:52] | Well, don’t you worry, Master Bruce. | 别担心 布鲁斯少爷 |
[16:53] | Clinic’s got its own backup generator. | 诊所有备用发电机 |
[17:00] | You see? Everything’s shipshape and Bristol fashion. | 看 一切井然有序 |
[17:02] | No. | 不 |
[17:05] | Something’s wrong. | 出事了 |
[17:06] | Men in the basement. | 有人在地下室 |
[17:09] | They’re stealing all the medicine. | 他们在抢药 |
[17:11] | Alfred, stay with Selina. | 阿尔弗雷德 守着塞琳娜 |
[17:13] | Of course, but you can’t go down there. | 当然 但你不能就这么去 |
[17:14] | It’s gonna be pitch black. Gonna need a torch or something. | 下面乌黑一片 你需要手电什么的 |
[17:17] | Lucius gave me something better. | 卢修斯给了我更好的东西 |
[17:22] | Careful. | 小心 |
[17:57] | I know what you’re thinking, Captain. | 我知道你在想什么 警监 |
[18:00] | I have so few bullets. | 我子弹不多 |
[18:03] | Do I spend one on him? | 应该在他身上浪费一颗吗 |
[18:05] | Is it worth it? | 值不值得 |
[18:07] | I already know it’s not. | 我知道不值得 |
[18:11] | My other question is: | 我的问题是 |
[18:12] | Why are you here? It’s not to steal the generator. | 你来干什么 不是为了偷发电机吧 |
[18:15] | Why would I want light? | 我要光明干什么 |
[18:17] | Fear lives in darkness. | 恐惧在黑暗中滋生 |
[18:20] | So what then? You came for our supplies? | 那是为什么 来抢我们的补给吗 |
[18:23] | Exactly so. | 没错 |
[18:24] | But since I’m here, I’ll also take your life. | 但既然我来了 我也拿走你的命好了 |
[18:39] | It’s been a while since you tasted my toxin, Captain. | 你已经很久没尝过我的毒素了 警监 |
[18:43] | What are you scared of now? | 你现在怕什么 |
[18:45] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[19:09] | They got the beans. | 他们拿走了豆子 |
[19:14] | Go. The lights are back up. | 走吧 电力恢复了 |
[19:15] | Go! Move! Go! | 快走 走走 |
[19:21] | Did… did you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[19:41] | Hello? | 谁 |
[19:44] | Scag? | 老撕 |
[19:46] | Hey… hey, guys? | 伙计们 |
[19:48] | Scag? | 老撕 |
[19:52] | Hey, guys, this isn’t… this isn’t funny. | 伙计们 这不好玩的 |
[20:05] | Go back! Go back! | 撤 撤 |
[20:21] | First their government abandons them, | 先是被自己的政府抛弃 |
[20:23] | and then some freak dressed like a scarecrow | 然后一个穿成稻草人的怪物 |
[20:25] | steals their grub. | 又偷了他们的食物 |
[20:26] | I’d be pissed, too. | 换我也生气 |
[20:28] | So where are we? | 现在情况如何 |
[20:30] | At current consumption, | 按目前的消耗率 |
[20:31] | we’ve got a week of food. | 我们还剩一周的食物 |
[20:33] | Go to half rations. | 配给减半 |
[20:34] | We’re already at half rations. | 已经减半了 |
[20:37] | Cut ’em again. | 那就再减半 |
[20:38] | The people won’t be happy. | 大家不会高兴的 |
[20:39] | I haven’t been happy in ten years. | 我都十年没高兴过了 |
[20:41] | At least they’ll be alive. | 至少他们还能保命 |
[20:43] | All right, that buys us two weeks. Then what? | 那我们能争取两周时间 然后呢 |
[20:46] | Jim, at this point, | 吉姆 现在 |
[20:47] | the bastards across the river are gonna have to step up and help. | 河对岸的混蛋必须出手相助 |
[20:49] | Why start now? | 现在怎么了 |
[20:50] | They haven’t before. | 他们之前都没想帮忙 |
[20:51] | For the love of God, we… because we stayed | 看在上帝的分上 因为我们留下 |
[20:53] | to do the job they wouldn’t. | 做他们不肯做的工作了 |
[20:56] | And now they’re just gonna sit back and watch | 他们就打算坐等着 |
[20:57] | while we starve or tear ourselves apart? | 我们饿死 或彼此厮杀吗 |
[20:59] | Because that’s what’s gonna happen. | 因为肯定会这样的 |
[21:00] | I know, Harv. | 我知道 哈维 |
[21:01] | But right now, we have to tell these people something. | 但现在 我们总得跟他们说点什么 |
[21:04] | Tell them help is coming. | 告诉他们救援就来 |
[21:07] | I’ll fly in supplies. | 我会让人飞物资进来 |
[21:10] | We tried that. | 我们试过了 |
[21:11] | We couldn’t even get permission to take off. | 都申请不到起飞许可 |
[21:13] | Zero tolerance. Nothing in or out. | 完全不许任何进出 |
[21:15] | Well, I’m not asking for permission. | 我没想争取同意 |
[21:17] | It’s ready. | 已经准备好了 |
[21:19] | Alfred’s already radioed to have it delivered | 阿尔弗雷德用无线电联系人把物资 |
[21:20] | from our east bay hangar. | 从我们的东湾机库运过来 |
[21:22] | We can have a supply chopper here within hours. | 几小时内就会有物资直升机飞过来 |
[21:26] | Man, it is nice to have a billionaire around. | 天呐 有个亿万富翁在真好 |
[21:29] | Even if it succeeds, | 就算成功了 |
[21:30] | the government’s gonna find out. | 政府也会知道的 |
[21:31] | It’s a one-time solution. | 这是一次性办法 |
[21:33] | Scarecrow’s men didn’t just take food. | 稻草人的手下不止拿了食物 |
[21:37] | They stole medicine from the clinic. | 他们还偷了诊所的医药 |
[21:42] | There are people in pain. | 还有人需要止痛药呢 |
[21:49] | Harvey, tell the people help is on the way. | 哈维 告诉大家救援就来 |
[21:51] | You got it. | 好 |
[21:56] | How’s Selina? | 塞琳娜怎么样了 |
[22:01] | She’s strong. | 她很坚强 |
[22:04] | She’ll pull through. | 她会撑过来的 |
[22:18] | Doc says the surgery was a success. | 医生说手术很成功 |
[22:22] | My spine’s not gonna turn to jelly. | 我的脊椎不会化成果冻 |
[22:26] | Still never be able to walk again, so… | 但我还是再也没法走路了 |
[22:29] | that’s a bummer. | 这太扫兴了 |
[22:33] | There’s limited resources here. | 这里资源有限 |
[22:36] | But there’s hope once we join the mainland. | 但等我们回到大陆就还有希望 |
[22:39] | Gee. | 天呐 |
[22:42] | For a second there, I was worried. | 我刚刚还有点担心了呢 |
[22:45] | Selina, I know you’re in pain. | 塞琳娜 我知道你很痛苦 |
[22:49] | Some medicine is on its way. | 但有药正在运来 |
[22:52] | You know what’s funny? | 你知道好笑的是什么吗 |
[22:57] | Jeremiah shot me to get to you. | 杰罗麦为了气你才射伤我 |
[23:04] | After all the things I’ve done… | 我做了那么多事 |
[23:09] | …what did me in was being your friend. | 却是做你的朋友害了我 |
[23:17] | I just wish Jeremiah killed me. | 真希望杰罗麦那一枪杀了我 |
[23:38] | Doctors can’t help her. | 医生帮不了她 |
[23:43] | She needs the witch. | 她需要女巫 |
[23:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:54] | How’s the mood? | 情绪如何 |
[23:56] | They’re hanging in there. | 他们在撑着呢 |
[23:58] | They love their Jim Gordon. | 他们爱吉姆·戈登 |
[24:01] | But if that chopper doesn’t come, it’ll be bad. | 但如果直升机不到 情况会很糟的 |
[24:10] | It’ll come. | 会来的 |
[24:24] | Feels good. | 感觉不错 |
[24:27] | Missing something, though. | 但还缺点什么 |
[24:31] | Put a knife on it. | 放把刀 |
[24:37] | Another shutdown at the factory. | 工厂又停工了 |
[24:40] | A worker fell into a hydraulic press. | 一名工人跌进了液压机 |
[24:43] | It appears he passed out from hunger. | 他似乎是因为饥饿昏厥了 |
[24:46] | Sir, I worry if we don’t increase the food allowance… | 先生 我担心如果我们不提高食物配给… |
[24:49] | Mr. Penn, | 潘先生 |
[24:50] | I feel for all of our workers. | 我很同情我们的工人 |
[24:53] | But I cannot give what I do not have. | 但我没有的东西我没法给 |
[25:02] | Overcooked! | 烤老了 |
[25:08] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[25:13] | Such a good boy. | 真乖 |
[25:19] | Quality at the factory is also suffering. | 工厂的生产质量也下降了 |
[25:22] | – More misfires… – Nonsense. | -哑火频发 -胡扯 |
[25:27] | Our rounds are fine. | 我们的子弹都很好 |
[25:29] | And now you’ve upset Edward. | 你还惹爱德华生气了 |
[25:32] | As you see, | 您看到了 |
[25:34] | more misfires. | 哑火频发 |
[25:36] | – Sir, if we don’t give better quality… – Shut up. | -先生 如果我们不提高质量 -闭嘴 |
[25:39] | Sir? | 先生 |
[25:42] | – Sir? – Shh, shut up! | -先生 -闭嘴 |
[25:44] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[25:46] | Do you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[25:50] | You said yourself, Penguin has locked himself in City Hall | 你自己也说了 企鹅把自己关在了市政厅里 |
[25:53] | – with a small army. – I know that. | -还有支小军队守着 -我知道 |
[25:55] | – And I know you miss Butch. – Do you? | -我也知道你想念布奇 -是吗 |
[25:57] | Because he only did it to hurt me. | 因为他那么做完全是为了伤害我 |
[26:00] | That’s why I have to make it right. | 所以我必须报仇 |
[26:02] | And how are you gonna do that and not get killed? | 你打算怎么做到而不搭上自己呢 |
[26:07] | I need you, too. | 我也需要你 |
[26:14] | Tabby, you hear me? | 塔比 你听到了吗 |
[26:17] | Is that a chopper? | 那是直升机吗 |
[26:28] | There it is. | 在那儿呢 |
[26:32] | This is Bruce Wayne. | 我是布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[26:33] | I’m at the GCPD. We can see you. | 我在哥谭市警局 我们看到你了 |
[26:36] | Copy that, Mr. Wayne. | 收到 韦恩先生 |
[26:38] | We’ll meet you at the rendezvous point. | 我们在汇合点见 |
[26:51] | Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[26:52] | We’ve been hit! We’re going down hard. | 我们被击中了 我们在坠落 |
[26:54] | – Harvey, the chopper went down. – Mayday! Mayday! | -哈维 直升机被击落了 -求救 |
[26:56] | Get a team together now. | 马上组织队伍 |
[26:57] | Ready for evac. Going down. | 准备撤离 要坠机了 |
[27:00] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[27:08] | Chopper went down in Low Boyz territory. | 直升机落在了劳帮地盘 |
[27:11] | I expect we’ll have to fight our way in and out. | 我们估计得杀进去杀出来了 |
[27:13] | I know it’s a lot to ask, | 我知道这非同小可 |
[27:14] | but without those supplies, we’re done. | 但没有那些物资 我们就完了 |
[27:16] | Can we get some more ammo? We’re running dry down here. | 能再给点弹药吗 我们要没了 |
[27:18] | Be happy you got what you got, and get in. | 你还有那些就满足吧 上车 |
[27:20] | Alfred, I expected to see Bruce here, | 阿尔弗雷德 我以为布鲁斯会来呢 |
[27:22] | – wanting to come along. – Well, you’d think, wouldn’t you? | -要求一起去 -按说是啊 |
[27:24] | I mean, his chopper, his pilots. | 他的直升机 他的飞行员嘛 |
[27:26] | Maybe he thought you wouldn’t allow it. | 或许他觉得你不会让他去的 |
[27:29] | Just keep an eye on things while I’m gone. | 我不在时你多盯着点 |
[28:04] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[28:07] | The Low Boyz, is it? | 劳帮 是吗 |
[28:11] | I suspect you know who I am. | 你们应该知道我是谁 |
[28:14] | This ain’t your turf, bird man. | 这里不是你的地盘 鸟人 |
[28:15] | Be that as it may, | 虽是如此 |
[28:17] | I’m here to claim that. | 我是来拿走那个的 |
[28:22] | Like hell. | 想得美 |
[28:32] | Get it in the truck. | 搬到车上 |
[28:42] | Oswald! | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[28:44] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[28:46] | I thought you might show up. | 我就猜你会来 |
[28:49] | It is so good to see you, old friend. | 见到你真好啊 老朋友 |
[28:53] | How are you faring in these troubled times? | 如今世道艰难 你过得如何 |
[28:56] | Tell your men to step away from the chopper. | 叫你的人离开直升机 |
[28:58] | Sorry. Mouths to feed. | 抱歉 还有嘴要喂呢 |
[29:02] | And you know all about that, don’t you? | 这你最清楚了 是吧 |
[29:05] | I hear you are up to your ears in refugees. | 听说你们那儿的难民都要挤不下了 |
[29:08] | We’re protecting children, families. | 我们在保护儿童 家庭 |
[29:11] | We need those supplies. | 我们需要那些物资 |
[29:13] | You shouldn’t have shot it down, Oswald. | 你不该把它打下来的 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[29:15] | You think I did this? | 你觉得这是我干的 |
[29:18] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[29:20] | That would mean that I knew a chopper was coming, | 那我得知道直升机要飞来 |
[29:22] | which I did not. I mean, don’t get me wrong, | 我可不知道 别误会我 |
[29:25] | we’re still taking everything, | 我们还是要拿走一切 |
[29:26] | but I did not fire the shot. | 但开火的不是我 |
[29:29] | It was an RPG. | 是火箭炮打下来的 |
[29:30] | Who else has that kind of firepower? | 还有谁有那样的火力 |
[29:33] | Fair point. | 有道理 |
[29:35] | But if it was me, | 但如果是我 |
[29:37] | wouldn’t I just admit it? | 我何必抵赖呢 |
[29:40] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[29:41] | it’s not like I’m going to be arrested. | 反正我又不会因此被捕 |
[29:45] | Then who was it? | 那是谁 |
[29:46] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[29:48] | Now, nice as it was catching up, | 好了 虽然叙旧很愉快 |
[29:50] | it’s time you skedaddle. | 你该滚蛋了 |
[29:52] | While you can. | 趁你还能走 |
[29:55] | We are, uh, kind of outgunned here, partner. | 我们的确火力不敌 搭档 |
[29:57] | Listen to Harvey. | 听哈维的 |
[29:59] | After all we have been through, | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[30:01] | do not make me kill you. | 别逼我杀了你 |
[30:04] | Not like this. | 在这种情况下杀你 |
[30:33] | – You should’ve stayed home. – Listen to me. | -你就该待在家里的 -听着 |
[30:36] | I know you’re upset about Butch. | 我知道你气布奇的事 |
[30:40] | He thought you were his friend! | 他还当你是朋友呢 |
[30:41] | – I was his friend! – Liar! | -我是他的朋友 -撒谎 |
[30:43] | You put a knife in my mother’s back. | 你从背后一刀捅死了我妈 |
[30:45] | His blood is on your hands! | 他的死要算在你头上 |
[30:48] | You really think that I expected to come here and walk away? | 你真以为我还指望能活着离开吗 |
[30:54] | Jim, are you just going to let her | 吉姆 你就打算看着她 |
[30:56] | kill me like this in cold blood? | 这么冷血地杀了我吗 |
[30:58] | Jim, listen to me. You are not the only one | 吉姆 听我说 你不是唯一 |
[31:00] | keeping Gotham from the abyss. | 在避免哥谭陷入深渊的人 |
[31:01] | I am! I provide stability! | 我也是 我带来了稳定 |
[31:07] | I may have pulled the trigger, | 虽然是我扣了扳机 |
[31:10] | but you killed Butch. | 但害死布奇的是你 |
[31:15] | Shut up and die. | 闭嘴受死吧 |
[31:30] | Now, if that was one of my bullets, | 如果那是我的子弹 |
[31:32] | I will certainly be having a word with my foreman. | 我一定会去找工头谈谈的 |
[31:36] | Unacceptable! | 太不像话了 |
[31:39] | Say hello to Butch. | 跟布奇问声好 |
[31:48] | No…! | 不 |
[32:16] | Barbara… | 芭芭拉 |
[32:18] | don’t… | 别… |
[32:52] | – I’m out. – Me, too. | -我没弹药了 -我也是 |
[32:54] | Uh-oh, Jim! Sounding a little quiet over there! | 哎呦 吉姆 你们那边怎么那么安静啊 |
[33:00] | What the hell do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[33:32] | I know, I shouldn’t be here. But look. | 我知道我不该来的 但看 |
[33:35] | Penguin had a truck out back. I took these. | 后面停着辆企鹅的车 我抢来了这个 |
[33:37] | And there’s more. | 还有呢 |
[33:39] | I could kiss you, kid. | 我真想亲你一口 孩子 |
[33:40] | For the record, this is not how I wanted things to go. | 我要声明 我并不希望事情变成这样的 |
[33:44] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[33:46] | I will rip out your heart! | 我要把你的心脏挖出来 |
[33:48] | Quiet. Now, that is exactly the kind of talk | 闭嘴 这样的狂言 |
[33:51] | that’s gonna force my hand. | 会逼我不得不出手的 |
[33:53] | But for old time’s sake, I will give you a chance. | 但看在老交情的分上 我可以给你个机会 |
[33:57] | Can we move past this? | 我们能不能翻篇 |
[33:59] | Say the whole Tabitha-Butch chapter is over? | 就算塔比莎-布奇的事都过去了 |
[34:04] | I am gonna feed your guts | 我要拿你的内脏 |
[34:08] | to the rats, | 喂老鼠 |
[34:09] | you beaky-nosed freak! | 你个尖鼻子怪物 |
[34:13] | So, no. | 就是不行咯 |
[34:17] | What’s the plan, boss? | 怎么打算的 老大 |
[34:20] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[34:22] | Oswald! | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[34:24] | I want to make a deal. | 我想做个交易 |
[34:27] | A deal, Jim? | 做交易 吉姆 |
[34:30] | We split whatever’s in the chopper 50-50… | 我们把直升机上的货五五分 |
[34:34] | …and you let Barbara go. | 你放了芭芭拉 |
[34:37] | No. | 不行 |
[34:38] | He does not get to limp out of here alive! | 不能让这个跛子活着离开 |
[34:45] | I got a deal for you, Jim. | 我给你提个交易吧 吉姆 |
[34:47] | She dies, I take everything, and you go home | 她死 我拿走一切 你回家 |
[34:51] | and reflect long and hard | 好好想想 |
[34:53] | on my generosity. | 我是多么慷慨 |
[34:55] | And if I say no? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[34:58] | What happens when the government finds out | 等政府得知你杀了哥谭 |
[34:59] | you murdered the only cops left in Gotham? | 仅剩的警察后会怎样 |
[35:04] | Nothing. | 不会怎样 |
[35:07] | Jim, as far as I can tell, | 吉姆 在我看来 |
[35:08] | you have nothing to offer, and you’re out of ammo. | 你完全没有筹码 也没有弹药了 |
[35:18] | Not anymore. | 现在有了 |
[35:22] | Truth is, I was never gonna make that deal. | 其实 我根本没打算做交易 |
[35:23] | I need all those supplies. Load up! | 那些物资我都需要 装车 |
[35:39] | – We got it. – Here we go, people. | -交给我们 -来咯 各位 |
[35:41] | – Heads up. – Finally, here we are. | -小心 -可算来了 |
[35:45] | You think Penguin’s gonna pull through? | 你觉得企鹅会没事吗 |
[35:47] | Cockroaches are hard to kill. | 蟑螂不好灭 |
[35:49] | But at least he’ll be out of commission for a while. | 至少他一时半会儿不能出来蹦跶了 |
[35:50] | You had him dead to rights. | 你当时都控制他了 |
[35:51] | You could’ve put him down for good. | 你本可一举杀了他的 |
[35:53] | Yeah, shot a man without warning. | 是啊 不警告就开枪 |
[35:55] | Three months ago, I would’ve lost my badge for that. | 三个月前 我会因此丢了警徽的 |
[35:57] | Three months ago, we weren’t fighting for our survival. | 三个月前 我们还没在艰难生存 |
[35:59] | You think it didn’t cross my mind? | 你觉得我没想过吗 |
[36:01] | I know what we’re up against, Harvey. | 我清楚我们在对付什么 哈维 |
[36:03] | No one is coming to help. | 没人会来帮忙的 |
[36:04] | Then why didn’t you do us all a favor | 那你干吗没帮大家个忙 |
[36:06] | and put that murdering son of a bitch in a hole? | 干掉那个杀人的混蛋 |
[36:09] | You want rules for this game? I’ll tell you. | 你想要游戏规则吗 我告诉你 |
[36:10] | I’ll make it simple, okay? You win or you die. | 我说简单点 不赢就死 |
[36:13] | Next time, shoot to kill. | 下次 一枪毙命 |
[36:18] | Everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[36:19] | No, but we’re alive, | 不好 但我们都还活着 |
[36:20] | so that’s something. What’s up? | 这也算不错了 怎么了 |
[36:22] | The-the medicine’s just been taken to the clinic. | 医药刚送去诊所了 |
[36:24] | – I need to check on Selina. – Yeah, sure. | -我得去看看塞琳娜 -当然 |
[36:25] | I’ll get you a ride. | 我叫人送你 |
[36:28] | – Let me know how she is. – All right. | -告诉我她怎么样了 -好 |
[36:29] | And, Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[36:33] | Next time you want to help, just ask. | 下次你想帮忙 说就是了 |
[36:36] | You’ve earned a place here. | 你在这里赢得了一席之地 |
[36:54] | 海妖 哥谭市警局 魔道帮 | |
[36:54] | 萨斯 米勒港口 劳帮 | |
[37:01] | Captain Gordon? | 戈登警监 |
[37:03] | Hello? Captain Gordon, come in. | 喂 戈登警监 请回话 |
[37:11] | Captain Gordon, do you read me? | 戈登警监 收到吗 |
[37:15] | Hello? Come in. | 喂 请回复 |
[37:18] | This is James Gordon. Who am I speaking to? | 我是詹姆斯·戈登 请问你是谁 |
[37:21] | A friend who wants you to know | 我是朋友 我希望你知道 |
[37:23] | you have allies across the river. | 你在河对岸还有盟友 |
[37:25] | We will find a way to help you. | 我们会想办法帮助你的 |
[37:27] | And who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[38:12] | Get out of here! | 滚蛋 |
[38:18] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[38:20] | A dumpster? | 垃圾箱 |
[38:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:37] | What are you doing to me?! | 你在对我做什么 |
[38:40] | Show yourself! | 现身 |
[38:44] | What is happening to me? | 我是怎么回事 |
[39:24] | I promise… | 我发誓 |
[39:29] | if it’s the last thing I do… | 不成功便成仁 |
[39:33] | I will kill him! | 我一定要杀了他 |
[39:39] | My leg! | 我的腿 |
[39:41] | He shot my leg! I just fixed this! | 他打了我的腿 我才刚弄好的 |
[39:44] | Mr. Cobblepot, if you could hold still, I… | 科波特先生 请您别动 |
[39:47] | Put out the word. | 放话出去 |
[39:48] | 100,000 rounds of ammunition to whoever kills Jim Gordon. | 悬赏十万发子弹 给杀了吉姆·戈登的人 |
[39:52] | I want his head. | 我要他的脑袋 |
[40:31] | No! | 不 |
[40:33] | No! | 不 |
[40:36] | – Selina. – Help! | -塞琳娜 -帮帮忙 |
[40:37] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[40:39] | – Selina. Selina. – Let me go! | -塞琳娜 -放开我 |
[40:42] | You can’t do this. Please. | 别这样 求你们 |
[40:46] | I have no reason to… | 我没有理由… |
[40:48] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[40:59] | You should’ve just let me do it. | 你该让我动手的 |
[41:04] | Let her do what? | 让她动什么手 |
[41:05] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[41:07] | She was trying to kill herself. | 她企图自杀 |
[41:10] | I’ll get restraints for when she wakes. | 我去拿束身带 免得她醒来乱动 |
[41:23] | I told you, you want to cure her, | 我说了 你想治好她 |
[41:26] | you have to go to the witch. | 就得去找女巫 |
[41:30] | And where do I find this witch? | 这个女巫在哪 |
[41:38] | – Thank you so much. – No problem. | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[41:40] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[41:40] | Saint Jim of Gotham. All right. | 哥谭的圣徒吉姆 好啊 |
[41:45] | Every new refugee who comes in, I want questioned. | 每个进来的新难民都要进行问话 |
[41:48] | I need information on Jeremiah Valeska. | 我需要杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡的情报 |
[41:50] | I haven’t heard that clown’s name in three months. | 我都三个月没听人提起那小丑了 |
[41:51] | Why now? | 为什么现在打听他 |
[41:53] | Just call it a hunch. | 算是直觉吧 |
[41:55] | Well, rather than a week of food, we’ve got six weeks. | 现在不是只有一周食物了 而是六周 |
[41:58] | It’s not a lot. | 不算很多 |
[41:59] | Yeah, but it’s better than we were. | 是啊 但总比之前强 |
[42:01] | Don’t give up hope. | 别放弃希望 |
[42:02] | Captain Gordon! | 戈登警监 |
[42:03] | Captain Gordon! | 戈登警监 |
[42:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[42:09] | I was on duty at the Thompson Street barricade. | 我在汤普森街的街垒执勤 |
[42:12] | He just appeared. | 他自己跑来的 |
[42:13] | He said he needed to see you. | 说是需要见你 |
[42:16] | What happened, son? | 怎么回事 孩子 |
[42:17] | Where’d you come from? | 你哪过来的 |
[42:20] | Past the train station. | 火车站外 |
[42:22] | That’s on the other side of town. | 那在城市另一边呢 |
[42:23] | This kid must’ve made it through | 这孩子得穿过六个区 |
[42:24] | half a dozen sectors to get here. | 才能走到这儿 |
[42:26] | My brothers and sisters. | 我的兄弟姐妹们 |
[42:30] | They’re killing us. | 他们要杀死我们了 |
[42:31] | Who is? | 谁 |
[42:33] | You have to help us. | 你得帮助我们 |
[42:37] | Get him to the clinic. | 送他去诊所 |
[42:55] | I know you’re all asking, why are we still here | 我知道你们都在问 我们怎么还不走 |
[42:57] | when our own government won’t help us? | 我们的政府都不肯帮我们 |
[43:01] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[43:05] | We’re supposed to be giving these people hope. | 我们应该给这些人希望的 |
[43:09] | Hope that if they’re in danger, someone will come. | 如果他们有危险 会有人来救援的希望 |
[43:14] | We will come. | 我们会去救援 |
[43:18] | Suit up! | 准备出发 |