| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | -It’s a miracle. How do you feel? – Different. | -真是个奇迹 你感觉怎么样 -不一样了 | 
| [00:05] | – His name is Will Thomas. – Detective Gordon? | -他叫威尔·托马斯 -戈登警探 | 
| [00:08] | My friends– you’ll save them. | 我的朋友们 你会去救他们的 | 
| [00:10] | Say hello to Butch. | 跟布奇问声好 | 
| [00:14] | No…! | 不 | 
| [00:16] | Gordon comes with me. | 戈登要跟我走 | 
| [00:19] | I’ll take his head, and you can have the rest of him! | 我拿头 你拿剩下的 | 
| [00:28] | This what got you all hot and bothered? | 你就是为了这个那么激动 | 
| [00:29] | Crazy bi… | 疯婆子 | 
| [00:32] | Not all square yet though. | 但还不算扯平呢 | 
| [00:33] | You’re gonna help me do what we all know needs doing. | 你要帮我做我们都清楚必须做的事 | 
| [00:36] | – What’s that? – Kill Penguin. | -什么事 -杀了企鹅 | 
| [00:38] | – You made it. – Show me what you got. | -你们到了 -带我看看这里的情况 | 
| [00:39] | 250 apartments. | 250间公寓 | 
| [00:41] | Once the kids we’ve liberated moved in, | 我们解放的孩子搬进来后 | 
| [00:43] | word got out pretty fast | 消息很快传开 | 
| [00:44] | that there was a safe place to live in the city. | 城里有安全的地方可住 | 
| [00:46] | You wanted to know where the Street Demonz base was. | 你想知道魔道帮的大本营在哪 | 
| [00:51] | Where is everybody? | 人都哪去了 | 
| [00:52] | Holy crap. | 我去 | 
| [00:56] | What about that? | 那个呢 | 
| [00:59] | Penguin did this. | 是企鹅干的 | 
| [01:03] | *Oh, Penguin* | *哦企鹅* | 
| [01:07] | *Our hero* | *我们的英雄* | 
| [01:10] | *He knows no fear-o* | *他无所畏惧* | 
| [01:16] | *He brings us joy and cheer-o* | *他给我们带来喜悦和欢乐* | 
| [01:21] | *Oh, Penguin* | *哦企鹅* | 
| [01:23] | *Our king* | *我们的国王* | 
| [01:26] | *Oh, Penguin* | *哦企鹅* | 
| [01:28] | *Our Penguin* | *我们的企鹅* | 
| [01:31] | *He’s brave and clever and kind* | *他勇敢聪明又善良* | 
| [01:36] | *With a strong resourceful mind* | *意志坚定 足智多谋* | 
| [01:42] | *He rules our land all day* | *他整日统治我们的领地* | 
| [01:47] | *In the most magnificent way* | *治理非常有方* | 
| [01:52] | *Oh, Penguin* | *哦企鹅* | 
| [01:54] | *Oh, Penguin* | *哦企鹅* | 
| [01:56] | *oh, Penguin, our king* | *哦企鹅 我们的国王* | 
| [01:58] | *oh, Penguin, our king* | *哦企鹅 我们的国王* | 
| [02:00] | *Oh, Penguin…* | *哦企鹅* | 
| [02:01] | Production is steady, Mr. Cobblepot. | 产量非常稳定 科波特先生 | 
| [02:04] | Our stores contain 512 loaves of bread, | 我们贮藏了512条面包 | 
| [02:08] | 2,001 liters of filtered water, | 2001升过滤水 | 
| [02:11] | 400,232 bullets, | 400232发子弹 | 
| [02:15] | And… | 还有… | 
| [02:20] | Penn, why is my countertenor out cold? | 潘 为什么我的假声男高音晕倒了 | 
| [02:23] | I-I’m sorry, Mr. Cobblepot. | 非常抱歉 科波特先生 | 
| [02:26] | Everyone was working through the night in the bullet factory. | 每个人都在子弹工厂里没日没夜地干活 | 
| [02:30] | We’ve been, uh, shorthanded, | 自从大家开始叛逃 | 
| [02:32] | since people started defecting. | 我们就人手不够了 | 
| [02:34] | Defecting? | 叛逃 | 
| [02:36] | You’ve been holding out on me, Penn. | 你一直瞒着我 潘 | 
| [02:38] | A thousand apologies. I-I simply couldn’t stand | 非常对不起 我只是不忍心 | 
| [02:40] | seeing you upset while you were recovering. | 让您在恢复期间伤心难过 | 
| [02:42] | Just tell me everything! | 把一切都告诉我 | 
| [02:45] | Rumor is they’ve fled to a place | 传言说他们都逃去了一个地方 | 
| [02:48] | called Haven, | “避难所” | 
| [02:49] | in Jim Gordon’s sector. | 在吉姆·戈登的区 | 
| [02:52] | My subjects are fleeing to Jim Gordon? | 我的臣民逃到吉姆·戈登那里去了 | 
| [02:56] | After he shot me?! | 他开枪打了我啊 | 
| [02:58] | What about the bounty on Gordon’s head? | 要戈登命的悬赏呢 | 
| [03:00] | We’ve had trouble finding takers. | 我们没能找到接任务的人 | 
| [03:02] | The gangs are too disorganized, | 帮派都一片混乱 | 
| [03:03] | and-and ordinary people, well… | 而那些普通人… | 
| [03:06] | they love him, sir. | 他们爱他 先生 | 
| [03:11] | They should love me. | 他们应该爱我的 | 
| [03:13] | Without me, | 要不是我 | 
| [03:14] | this entire island would sink into chaos! | 这整个岛就要陷入混乱了 | 
| [03:17] | It’s not just us. | 不止我们这里 | 
| [03:20] | People from every territory are fleeing to Haven. | 每个区的人都在逃往避难所 | 
| [03:24] | Finally. Breakfast. | 总算来了 早餐 | 
| [03:43] | The Street Demonz! | 魔道帮啊 | 
| [03:46] | To what do I owe this honor? | 何事大驾光临啊 | 
| [03:47] | You hit our stronghold and killed our men. | 你袭击了我们大本营还杀了我们的人 | 
| [03:49] | Not just us. You hit the Low Boyz and the Undead, too. | 不仅是我们 你还袭击了劳帮和不死帮 | 
| [03:53] | Did I, now? | 是吗 | 
| [03:54] | You tagged the scenes with graffiti | 你在现场喷涂鸦 | 
| [03:56] | that said “Penguin was here.” | 写”企鹅来过这里” | 
| [03:57] | You idolt. | 你这蠢货 | 
| [04:00] | If I wanted to start a gang war, | 如果我想挑起帮派战争 | 
| [04:02] | you’d all be dead. | 你们早就死光了 | 
| [04:03] | I wouldn’t leave a few and sign my name. | 我可不会留下几个活口还签个名 | 
| [04:06] | Someone wanted you to attack me. | 有人想让你们攻击我 | 
| [04:09] | That’s a good point. | 说的挺有道理的 | 
| [04:11] | We didn’t really think this through. | 我们没有仔细考虑清楚 | 
| [04:13] | No. Well, there will be plenty of time for thinking | 是啊 不过 等我的人 | 
| [04:17] | when my men are ripping out your fingernails. | 拔你们指甲时 会有的是时间想的 | 
| [04:20] | Chain him up. | 把他绑起来 | 
| [04:21] | Wait! No! | 等等 不要 | 
| [04:23] | Tighten our borders. | 封锁边境 | 
| [04:24] | No one in or out, or it’s your head. | 无人进出 不然就要你脑袋 | 
| [04:35] | That’s right, Edward. | 没错 爱德华 | 
| [04:36] | It’s Mr. Penn’s head! | 要潘先生的脑袋 | 
| [04:39] | It’s his head! You’re a good dog, aren’t you? | 要他的脑袋 你可真乖 对吗 | 
| [05:51] | Word of this place is spreading like a bad case of the clap. | 这地方的传言像淋病一样爆发传播 | 
| [05:54] | We got refugees coming in from every territory in Gotham. | 哥谭各个区的难免都来咱们这里了 | 
| [05:56] | Can you blame ’em? You saw what it was like out there. | 你能怪他们吗 你看到外边什么样了 | 
| [05:59] | People being starved and terrorized, | 人们又饿又怕 | 
| [06:01] | used by the gangs as slave labor. | 被帮派当做奴隶 | 
| [06:03] | You think those same gangs aren’t gonna want ’em back? | 你觉得那些帮派不会想要回他们吗 | 
| [06:06] | Sooner or later, they’re gonna come looking for us. | 他们早晚会来找咱们的 | 
| [06:09] | Let ’em. | 让他们来 | 
| [06:11] | I get it, | 我明白 | 
| [06:12] | but after our excursion through nightmareville last week, | 但是经过上周咱们的噩梦镇一日游后 | 
| [06:16] | we hardly have any ammo left– sorry– | 我们没剩下多少弹药了 抱歉 | 
| [06:18] | and we barely have any food. | 食物也没有多少了 | 
| [06:20] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 | 
| [06:21] | This is the only safe place left in Gotham. | 这是哥谭唯一安全的地方 | 
| [06:23] | I’m not turning people away. | 我不会赶人走的 | 
| [06:25] | I was afraid you were gonna say that. | 我就怕你会这么说 | 
| [06:27] | – Hey, how you feeling? How, is uh… – I’m fine. | -你感觉怎么样 有没… -我很好 | 
| [06:30] | You getting any sleep? | 你睡过觉了吗 | 
| [06:33] | You’ve been going full tilt for months. | 你已经马力全开几个月了 | 
| [06:36] | carrying the weight of everyone. | 承担着照顾所有人的重任 | 
| [06:38] | Share the load. We can’t have you fall apart. | 分享下负担 你可不能崩溃了 | 
| [06:40] | Thanks. I’m okay. | 谢谢 我很好 | 
| [06:51] | Please tell me some good news. | 请告诉我些好消息 | 
| [06:54] | Water purification system repurposed | 净水系统 用韦恩集团的设备 | 
| [06:55] | from Wayne Enterprises tech. | 重新改造做成的 | 
| [06:59] | I know it’s a drop in the bucket, but every bit helps. | 我知道是杯水车薪 但总算有点帮助 | 
| [07:01] | That’s the last can of beans! | 那是最后一罐豆子 | 
| [07:02] | – I ain’t had my rations yet! – Think I have? | -我还没拿到配给 -你觉得我有吗 | 
| [07:04] | Hey, break it up. Break it up! Break it up. | 别打了 别打了 | 
| [07:14] | For all the new people here… | 所有新来的听着 | 
| [07:17] | everyone is welcome in Haven, but there are rules. | 避难所欢迎每一个人 但这里是有规矩的 | 
| [07:20] | And one of them is we leave the fighting outside. | 其中一条就是在这里不准打架 | 
| [07:26] | Government already thinks we don’t deserve help. | 政府已经认为我们不值得救了 | 
| [07:29] | We have to show otherwise. | 我们必须证明不是这样 | 
| [07:35] | Gangs want to tear themselves apart outside, | 黑帮想在外面斗个你死我活 | 
| [07:37] | that’s their business. | 那是他们的事 | 
| [07:38] | In here, in Haven… | 但在避难所里 | 
| [07:43] | …we help each other survive. | 我们帮助彼此生存下去 | 
| [07:55] | Your speech worked. | 你的讲话起效了 | 
| [07:57] | For now. | 暂时的 | 
| [07:59] | What happens when they find out the government abandoned them? | 等他们发现政府遗弃了他们时会怎样 | 
| [08:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [08:04] | For what? | 为什么道歉 | 
| [08:06] | Jim, you’re holding this place together. | 吉姆 你在维系这个地方 | 
| [08:08] | You’re giving these people hope. | 你给了这些人希望 | 
| [08:11] | Hope can only go so far. | 希望是有限的 | 
| [08:13] | Not to put more on your plate, | 不是要增加你的负担 | 
| [08:14] | but the kid whose friends you saved from the slavers– | 但你从奴隶贩手里救回了他朋友的那个孩子 | 
| [08:18] | his bunkmates say he’s been having nightmares. | 他的铺友说他一直在做噩梦 | 
| [08:20] | Last night he fell off his bed half-asleep, broke his arm. | 昨晚他半睡半醒从床上摔下来 摔断了手臂 | 
| [08:23] | Maybe you could talk to him. | 也许你可以和他谈谈 | 
| [08:34] | You don’t feel like joining the other kids? | 不想和其他孩子一起玩吗 | 
| [08:39] | We can’t even begin to imagine what you’ve been through. | 我们无法想象你经历了什么 | 
| [08:43] | But it’s over. You’re safe now. | 但是都结束了 你现在安全了 | 
| [08:46] | I promise I will never let anyone hurt you ever again. | 我保证绝不会再让任何人伤害你了 | 
| [08:50] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [08:54] | I got something for you. | 我有东西给你 | 
| [08:58] | From my rations. | 我的配给 | 
| [09:00] | Little pineapple. | 小菠萝罐头 | 
| [09:04] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 | 
| [09:08] | I’ll come check on you later, okay? | 我晚点过来看你 好吗 | 
| [09:25] | Selina? | 塞琳娜 | 
| [09:26] | One second. | 等一会 | 
| [09:28] | What are you doing out of bed? | 你怎么下床了 | 
| [09:28] | The doctor said you need rest. | 医生说你需要休息 | 
| [09:30] | Does it look like I need rest? | 你看我像需要休息吗 | 
| [09:34] | No, but… | 不像 但是 | 
| [09:36] | Look, whatever Ivy’s root did to me… | 不管艾薇的根发挥了什么作用 | 
| [09:40] | I’ve never felt better. | 我感觉好极了 | 
| [09:43] | So now I have to find the freak who shot me. | 现在我要找到开枪打我的怪物 | 
| [09:47] | I’ve been looking for Jeremiah since the bridges blew. | 自从大桥被炸毁 我一直在找杰罗麦 | 
| [09:49] | I haven’t found a thing. | 什么也没找到 | 
| [09:51] | Right, but there have never been refugees | 是啊 但是绿区以前 | 
| [09:52] | in the Green Zone before. | 没来过难民 | 
| [09:56] | These people come from all over Gotham, Bruce. | 这些人来自哥谭各个角落 布鲁斯 | 
| [09:59] | Someone has to know something. | 肯定有人知道些什么 | 
| [10:02] | I want to find Jeremiah just as much as you do. | 我和你一样想找到杰罗麦 | 
| [10:06] | But even if we find him, | 但就算我们找到他 | 
| [10:07] | he’s had months to fortify himself. | 几个月来他一直在加强防御 | 
| [10:08] | We can’t go after him alone. | 我们不能单枪匹马去找他 | 
| [10:10] | You scared, Bruce? | 你怕了吗 布鲁斯 | 
| [10:11] | Of course I’m scared. | 我当然怕 | 
| [10:14] | Jeremiah shot you to get to me. | 杰罗麦为了报复我开枪打了你 | 
| [10:16] | He almost killed you. | 他差点杀了你 | 
| [10:18] | I won’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 | 
| [10:20] | I’m not yours to lose. | 我不是你的 | 
| [10:24] | You can’t stop me from going after Jeremiah. | 你不能阻止我去找杰罗麦 | 
| [10:29] | But I am asking you for help. | 但我需要你的帮助 | 
| [10:33] | We take him down, we do it right. | 我们要打倒他 必须走正道 | 
| [10:35] | We bring him back here, | 我们把他带回这里 | 
| [10:36] | and he stands trial for turning Gotham into a madhouse. | 让他为把哥谭变成疯人院接受审判 | 
| [10:42] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [10:52] | I was hoping I could count on you. | 我就希望能指望你呢 | 
| [10:57] | I heard rumors about Jeremiah in the Dark Zone, | 我听说杰罗麦在暗区 | 
| [11:01] | but who knows if they’re true. | 但不知道是真是假 | 
| [11:04] | The Dark Zone? | 暗区 | 
| [11:05] | On the other end of the island. | 在岛的另一端 | 
| [11:07] | It’s chaos, | 那里极其混乱 | 
| [11:09] | ruled by those who’ve lost their minds | 自从大桥炸毁后 | 
| [11:13] | since the bridges went down. | 就由疯子掌控 | 
| [11:17] | They said Jeremiah is there, | 他们说杰罗麦在那里 | 
| [11:22] | gathering followers. | 召集信徒 | 
| [11:24] | Sounds like a lead. | 听上去是个线索 | 
| [11:25] | No. You can’t go there. | 不 你们不能去 | 
| [11:28] | You’ll die. | 肯定会死 | 
| [11:29] | We fought Jeremiah before. | 我们之前与杰罗麦交过手 | 
| [11:31] | You don’t understand. | 你们不明白 | 
| [11:33] | If you go to the Dark Zone, | 如果你们去了暗区 | 
| [11:35] | Jeremiah is the least of your worries. | 杰罗麦不是最大的麻烦 | 
| [11:38] | Everyone there is insane. | 那里的所有人都疯了 | 
| [11:41] | Look at what they did to my friend. | 看看他们对我朋友做的 | 
| [11:55] | Penn, where the… | 潘 你在… | 
| [11:59] | *He having no fear-o…* | *他无所畏惧* | 
| [12:03] | Stop. | 停 | 
| [12:05] | Stop! | 别唱了 | 
| [12:08] | Where is my staff? | 我的手下呢 | 
| [12:09] | Where is Mr. Penn? | 潘先生呢 | 
| [12:11] | They’re having to, um… | 他们都… | 
| [12:14] | defected to Haven. | 叛逃去避难所了 | 
| [12:18] | And my guards didn’t stop them? | 我的警卫没拦着他们吗 | 
| [12:22] | My guards, too? | 我的警卫也逃走了 | 
| [12:26] | Edward? | 爱德华 | 
| [12:29] | Edward! Edward! | 爱德华 爱德华 | 
| [12:34] | They took my dog? | 他们带走了我的狗 | 
| [12:36] | Rumors say pup went willingly. | 听说狗狗是自愿走的 | 
| [12:40] | Lies! | 撒谎 | 
| [12:49] | You’re in luck, my friend. | 你走运了 我的朋友 | 
| [12:50] | Jim Gordon is luring people from every territory in Gotham | 吉姆·戈登正引诱哥谭各个领地的人去他那里 | 
| [12:54] | including yours. | 也包括你的人 | 
| [12:56] | As our interests are now aligned, | 既然现在我们目标一致 | 
| [12:58] | I have decided that you may live. | 我决定你能活命 | 
| [13:07] | He’s been dead since yesterday. | 他昨天就死了 | 
| [13:10] | Contact the Lo Boyz and the Undead. | 联系劳帮和不死帮 | 
| [13:14] | You have men, vehicles and gas. | 你有人手 车辆和汽油 | 
| [13:17] | I have the bullets. | 我有子弹 | 
| [13:19] | It’s time we paid a visit to this Haven… | 该去这个避难所看看了 | 
| [13:24] | right after I put on some clothes. | 等我先穿上点衣服 | 
| [13:30] | Jim! Border guards just radioed. | 吉姆 边界警卫刚联络我们 | 
| [13:33] | Penguin broke through the barricades. | 企鹅攻破了街垒 | 
| [13:35] | Street Demonz, other gangs rolling with him. | 魔道帮等帮派也跟他一起 | 
| [13:37] | They’re heading for Haven. | 他们往避难所去了 | 
| [13:39] | We can beat them there. Load up! | 我们能先赶到 准备出发 | 
| [13:40] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 我们要干什么 | 
| [13:41] | – We don’t have more than a dozen bullets between us. – You’re right. | -我们现在只有十来发子弹 -你说得对 | 
| [13:45] | We get in a firefight and we’re dead. | 我们跟他们交火就必死无疑 | 
| [13:46] | Okay, I’m gonna need you to go get some help. | 我需要你去找人来帮忙 | 
| [13:48] | I’m not sure we got any friends left. | 我们恐怕没朋友了吧 | 
| [13:51] | I’m hoping we still have one. | 希望还剩一个 | 
| [14:00] | So, this is the Dark Zone. | 原来这就是暗区 | 
| [14:04] | They should call it the Dull Zone. | 应该叫无聊区才对 | 
| [14:06] | Place is dead. | 这地方一片死寂 | 
| [14:10] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [14:11] | You seem yourself again. | 你又恢复原样了 | 
| [14:14] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 | 
| [14:17] | Wait, I know this block. | 等等 我知道这片地方 | 
| [14:20] | Used to be the posh part of town. | 这里原是上流社区 | 
| [14:23] | Everyone with money got out. | 有钱的人都跑了 | 
| [14:26] | You didn’t. | 你就没有 | 
| [14:29] | I had a reason to stay. | 我有留下的理由 | 
| [14:39] | Oh, God! | 天啊 | 
| [14:41] | Help me, please. | 救救我 | 
| [14:43] | – Wait. Wait, wait. – Come on. | -等等 -快走 | 
| [14:45] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [14:46] | Get down. | 蹲下 | 
| [15:00] | Now we know who carved “kill” into that guy’s chest. | 现在我们知道是谁在那人的胸口刻下”杀”了 | 
| [15:05] | Do you think they know anything about Jeremiah? | 你觉得他们知道杰罗麦的事吗 | 
| [15:08] | Let’s find someone else to ask. | 我们去找别人问吧 | 
| [15:10] | Let’s go before they see us. | 趁他们没看到我们赶紧跑 | 
| [15:20] | Kill! | 杀 | 
| [15:22] | We’re not here for you. | 我们不是来找你们的 | 
| [15:24] | We’re looking for Jeremiah Valeska. | 我们在找杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡 | 
| [15:27] | Kill you. Kill Jeremiah. | 杀了你们 杀了杰罗麦 | 
| [15:30] | I don’t think this guy is much of a talker, Bruce. | 我觉得这家伙不是很会说话 布鲁斯 | 
| [15:36] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么办 | 
| [15:37] | Easy. | 很简单 | 
| [15:40] | Find the schoolyard’s biggest bully… | 找到操场上的恶霸头头… | 
| [15:45] | …and kick his teeth in. | 揍扁他 | 
| [15:51] | The chicky-chick is mine. | 这个小妞是我的 | 
| [16:01] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 | 
| [16:10] | *Mine eyes have seen the glory* | *我的眼睛已经看见* | 
| [16:12] | *Of the coming of the Lord* | *主降临的大荣光* | 
| [16:14] | *He is trampling out the vintage* | *他正踏尽一切不良* | 
| [16:16] | *Where the grapes of wrath are stored…* | *使公义彰然* | 
| [16:20] | Everyone inside. | 所有人都进去 | 
| [16:22] | Inside. | 进去 | 
| [16:24] | Let’s go. Get inside. | 快点 进去 | 
| [16:27] | What’s going on, Captain Gordon? | 出什么事了 戈登警监 | 
| [16:29] | Inside, go. | 进去 | 
| [16:34] | Hold your fire. | 不要开火 | 
| [16:41] | Hold your fire. | 不要开火 | 
| [16:55] | Well, if it isn’t my old friend Mr. Penn | 这不是我的老朋友潘先生吗 | 
| [17:00] | and the Gertrud Kapelput Memorial Choir. | 还有格特鲁德·卡佩普特纪念合唱团 | 
| [17:03] | Oh, it is so nice to see some familiar faces! | 看到这么多熟悉的脸庞真好 | 
| [17:08] | You shouldn’t have come here, Oswald. | 你不该来这里的 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [17:10] | Oh, well, perhaps you shouldn’t have stolen my people or my dog. | 那也许你就不该偷走我的人还有我的狗 | 
| [17:14] | Every refugee is here of their own free will | 来这里避难的人都是自愿前来 | 
| [17:17] | and under the protection of the GCPD. | 受哥谭市警局保护 | 
| [17:19] | Edward! | 爱德华 | 
| [17:20] | Edward! | 爱德华 | 
| [17:22] | Come here! | 过来 | 
| [17:25] | Right now! | 快点 | 
| [17:28] | I will make this very simple, Jim. | 事情很简单 吉姆 | 
| [17:30] | You return our people | 你把我们的人 | 
| [17:32] | and Edward | 和爱德华还我 | 
| [17:33] | and an apology | 并道歉 | 
| [17:35] | or we will destroy this little commune of yours | 不然我们就毁掉你的这个小公社 | 
| [17:38] | and salt the earth on which it stands. | 然后将这里化为焦土 | 
| [17:40] | The answer is no. | 我拒绝 | 
| [17:41] | Now turn around unless you want a bloodbath. | 你要是不想跟我们血战就赶紧回头吧 | 
| [17:43] | Let me explain something, Jim. | 我来给你解释一下 吉姆 | 
| [17:45] | I heard about your little excursion | 我听说你穿过各个领地 | 
| [17:47] | through the territories. | 游历了一圈 | 
| [17:49] | So, whatever ammo you stole from me, | 所以你从我这儿偷走的弹药 | 
| [17:52] | I’m betting you used it up, | 肯定都已经用光了 | 
| [17:55] | which means you’re bluffing. | 也就是说你在虚张声势 | 
| [18:09] | You want to test us, Oswald? | 你想试一下吗 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [18:12] | I’m sure my men could use the target practice. | 我的人不介意来一场打靶训练 | 
| [18:16] | Slice and dice, little chicky. | 我要把你切碎 小妞 | 
| [18:17] | You look soft. | 你看上去挺软 | 
| [18:18] | You look like 300 pounds of ugly. | 你看上去像三百磅的丑家伙 | 
| [18:21] | Kill and kill. | 杀 杀 | 
| [18:27] | Where’s Jeremiah? | 杰罗麦在哪里 | 
| [18:47] | Where is Jeremiah? | 杰罗麦在哪里 | 
| [18:48] | Jeremiah? | 杰罗麦 | 
| [18:54] | Tell me where Jeremiah is | 告诉我杰罗麦在哪里 | 
| [18:56] | or my face is going to be the last thing you ever see. | 否则我的脸将是你看到的最后画面 | 
| [19:01] | Old Town North, okay? | 老镇北 好吗 | 
| [19:03] | We don’t mess with him. | 我们不敢惹他 | 
| [19:04] | Old Town North? | 老镇北 | 
| [19:06] | You wouldn’t lie to me, would you? | 你不会骗我吧 | 
| [19:08] | It’s the truth. | 这是真的 | 
| [19:15] | Selina, he’s had enough. | 塞琳娜 够了 | 
| [19:17] | He’s had enough | 够不够 | 
| [19:18] | when I say he’s had enough. | 我说了算 | 
| [19:29] | What the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [19:34] | You won. | 你赢了 | 
| [19:36] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [19:38] | Old Town North. See? | 老镇北 瞧 | 
| [19:41] | That was easy. | 多简单 | 
| [19:45] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还等什么 | 
| [19:52] | You said they’ll be out of bullets. | 你说他们肯定没子弹的 | 
| [19:53] | He’s bluffing, you idiot. | 他在虚张声势 白痴 | 
| [19:55] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [19:56] | I know Jim Gordon. | 我了解吉姆·戈登 | 
| [19:59] | But if you require a demonstration, | 但如果你需要眼见为实 | 
| [20:02] | three of you, march. | 你们三个 上 | 
| [20:04] | But, uh, they have guns. | 但他们有枪 | 
| [20:08] | So do I | 我也有 | 
| [20:10] | and mine is most certainly loaded. | 我这把是绝对有子弹的 | 
| [20:16] | On my mark. | 听我命令 | 
| [20:20] | Make them count. | 要一枪一准 | 
| [20:35] | Well, Jim, | 哎呦 吉姆 | 
| [20:37] | it seems you are out of ammo, after all. | 看来你终究是没子弹了 | 
| [20:40] | Now, if you don’t want your men to die in a hail of bullets, | 如果你不希望手下被乱枪打死 | 
| [20:44] | you know what to do. | 你清楚该怎么办 | 
| [20:51] | Fine. On the count of three. | 好吧 数到三 | 
| [20:52] | – One, two… – All right. | -一 二 -好吧 | 
| [20:54] | All right. Put them down. | 好吧 放下枪 | 
| [20:58] | Put them down. | 放下枪 | 
| [21:18] | Selina, what was that back there? | 塞琳娜 刚刚怎么回事 | 
| [21:20] | They had to know I was serious. | 得让他们知道我不是闹着玩的 | 
| [21:24] | You didn’t have to hurt him like that. | 你不非得那样伤害他的 | 
| [21:25] | He was trying to kill me, Bruce, | 他企图杀我 布鲁斯 | 
| [21:27] | just like Jeremiah tried to kill me. | 就像杰罗麦那样 | 
| [21:30] | So as far as I’m concerned… | 所以在我看来 | 
| [21:34] | he got off easy. | 刚刚算轻饶他了 | 
| [21:38] | Whose side are you on, Bruce? | 你是谁那边的 布鲁斯 | 
| [21:41] | Yours. Always. | 你那边的 永远是 | 
| [21:44] | Then let’s do what we came here to do. | 那我们就去完成来这儿的目的吧 | 
| [21:51] | Looks like we’re close. | 看来我们接近了 | 
| [22:09] | When I see him, | 等我看到他 | 
| [22:11] | I’m gonna tear his throat out. | 我要撕碎他的喉咙 | 
| [22:13] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 | 
| [22:31] | Welcome, pilgrims, | 欢迎 朝圣者 | 
| [22:33] | to The Church of Jeremiah Valeska. | 欢迎来到杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡教会 | 
| [22:36] | The only place where you faithful pilgrims | 只有在这里 你们这些忠诚信徒 | 
| [22:39] | can become your very best selves. | 才能成为最好的自己 | 
| [22:43] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 | 
| [22:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [22:47] | I bet she knows where Jeremiah is, though. | 但她肯定知道杰罗麦在哪 | 
| [22:50] | Stay here. I’m gonna get a closer look. | 待在这儿 我凑近点看 | 
| [22:51] | No. We do this together, Selina. | 不 我们要一起行动 塞琳娜 | 
| [22:54] | That was the deal. | 我们说好的 | 
| [22:55] | Funny, I don’t remember saying that. | 有趣 我不记得我这么说过 | 
| [22:57] | Now, I know you’ve come from far and wide | 我知道你们都是远道而来 | 
| [23:01] | to meet the man himself. | 想见他本人 | 
| [23:03] | But first, | 但首先 | 
| [23:05] | he requires a show of faith. | 他要你们展示信念 | 
| [23:08] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 | 
| [23:10] | Jeremiah awaits. | 杰罗麦在等着呢 | 
| [23:12] | Who is ready? | 谁准备好了 | 
| [23:18] | Lovely. | 很好 | 
| [23:20] | Jeremiah will be so happy. | 杰罗麦会很高兴的 | 
| [23:23] | But remember: | 但记住 | 
| [23:25] | he wants only the most faithful followers. | 他只要最忠诚的追随者 | 
| [23:29] | And you all have a chance to prove yourself, | 你们都有机会证明自己 | 
| [23:34] | right up those stairs. | 机会就在楼梯上 | 
| [23:43] | And the rest of you, get out! | 其余的 滚出去 | 
| [23:49] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 | 
| [23:52] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [23:54] | I want to meet Jeremiah. | 我想见杰罗麦 | 
| [23:56] | You don’t look like one of Jeremiah’s worshipers. | 你看上去不像杰罗麦的崇拜者 | 
| [23:59] | I have witnessed his work firsthand. | 我亲眼见识过他的手段 | 
| [24:04] | I will never forget it. | 我永远都忘不掉 | 
| [24:08] | Then right this way. | 那这边来 | 
| [24:45] | You’re gonna regret this. | 你会后悔的 | 
| [24:47] | Strong words, | 口气如此强硬 | 
| [24:48] | for someone who is out of options. | 但你根本没有选择 | 
| [24:52] | First, I’m gonna make you watch while I destroy Haven. | 首先 我要逼你看着我摧毁避难所 | 
| [24:58] | Then, I’m gonna shoot you and leave you for dead, | 然后 我要打伤你 留你等死 | 
| [25:01] | just like you did to me. Sound fair? | 就像你对我那样 公平吗 | 
| [25:03] | If the government liberates the city and finds out about this, | 如果政府解放了城市 得知了此事 | 
| [25:06] | you’ll be at the top of their list. | 你会登上他们名单榜首 | 
| [25:08] | Wake up, Jim. | 醒醒吧 吉姆 | 
| [25:09] | The government has abandoned us. | 政府已经抛弃了我们 | 
| [25:11] | The only law in Gotham is power, | 哥谭唯一的律法就是权力 | 
| [25:14] | and that power belongs to me. | 有权力的人是我 | 
| [25:17] | We have children here. Families. | 这里还有孩子 家庭 | 
| [25:18] | What happens when the gangs take them? | 他们被黑帮掳走后会怎样 | 
| [25:22] | They probably go back to being slaves, I guess. | 大概又回去做奴隶吧 | 
| [25:27] | My people, on the other hand, | 而我的人呢 | 
| [25:29] | will go back to their regular lives, | 会回归原本的生活 | 
| [25:31] | with their bellies full of gruel | 有粥喝 | 
| [25:33] | and their heads full of wonderful thoughts | 脑子里只想着 | 
| [25:35] | about their grand protector, me. | 他们的保护者我多好 | 
| [25:38] | If this is about revenge against me, do your worst. | 如果你是为了报复我 随你 | 
| [25:41] | But leave the refugees out of it. | 但别伤害难民们 | 
| [25:43] | So heroic. | 真英勇 | 
| [25:45] | Almost tempting. | 我差点想答应了 | 
| [25:47] | But I think I’m gonna stick to my original plan. | 但我还是按我的原计划来吧 | 
| [25:54] | Uh, Jim’s gonna die, isn’t he, boy? | 吉姆要死了 是吧 乖乖 | 
| [25:56] | Oh, you’re a good dog, yes, you are. | 你真乖 你真乖 | 
| [26:05] | Mr. Cobblepot. | 科波特先生 | 
| [26:06] | Stop. That one belongs to me. | 住手 那家伙是我的 | 
| [26:09] | No can do. | 不行 | 
| [26:10] | You sacrificed one of my guys calling the cop’s bluff. | 你为了验证警察是不是虚张声势牺牲了我一个手下 | 
| [26:14] | So what? | 那又如何 | 
| [26:16] | I said he’s mine. | 我说了 他是我的 | 
| [26:19] | Oh, thank you, Mr. Cobblepot. | 谢谢 科波特先生 | 
| [26:23] | Then how about we take your territory? | 那我们夺走你的领地好了 | 
| [26:25] | And your bullet factory. | 还有你的子弹工厂 | 
| [26:27] | Penn! Penn! | 潘 潘 | 
| [26:31] | I’m sorry, Mr. Cobblepot. | 真抱歉 科波特先生 | 
| [26:34] | You fool! | 你个傻瓜 | 
| [26:36] | This never would have happened if you stayed with me. | 如果你留在我身边就不会发生这种事了 | 
| [26:38] | Why did you leave? | 你为什么要走 | 
| [26:41] | Everyone hated you. | 大家都恨你 | 
| [26:56] | You will pay for this! | 你会付出代价的 | 
| [27:00] | Hey, Penguin, | 企鹅 | 
| [27:02] | you got something on your face. | 你脸上有东西 | 
| [27:04] | Let me go! We had a deal! | 放开我 我们有协议的 | 
| [27:07] | Shut your mouth… | 闭嘴 | 
| [27:12] | …or the next thing that comes out your mouth | 否则你再吐出来的 | 
| [27:15] | is a bullet. | 就要是子弹了 | 
| [27:18] | Man, you are on fire! | 你真势不可挡 | 
| [27:23] | I take it that didn’t work out the way you’d hoped. | 看来情况并不如你所愿 | 
| [27:31] | Barbara? | 芭芭拉 | 
| [27:35] | Barbara? | 芭芭拉 | 
| [27:37] | Hey, you in here? | 你在吗 | 
| [27:41] | You’ve gotten good at that. | 这招你越来越熟练了 | 
| [27:43] | Haven’t you heard, Harvey? | 你还不知道吗 哈维 | 
| [27:44] | No men in the Sirens past midnight. | 过了午夜男人是禁止进入海妖的 | 
| [27:46] | Sorry to bust up ladies’ night, but Jim Gordon needs your help. | 抱歉打扰女士之夜 但吉姆·戈登需要你帮忙 | 
| [27:50] | Perhaps it’s time Golden Boy learned to save himself. | 或许金童该学会自救了 | 
| [27:54] | And aren’t you tired of playing sidekick? | 你就没厌倦做他的跟班吗 | 
| [27:56] | See, I don’t see it that way. | 我倒不是那么认为的 | 
| [27:58] | Me and Jim are friends. | 我和吉姆是朋友 | 
| [27:59] | We’re fighting for the same thing. | 我们在为同样的目标奋斗 | 
| [28:01] | It seemed like you got that. | 你似乎理解这一点 | 
| [28:05] | You know, I remember when you first partnered up. | 我还记得你们当初刚成为搭档的时候 | 
| [28:10] | He, the idealistic rookie. | 他是理想化的菜鸟 | 
| [28:13] | You, the cynical veteran. | 你是愤世嫉俗的老警察 | 
| [28:15] | You were sane. | 你当时还没疯 | 
| [28:17] | Now you carry his laundry. | 现在 你替他拿换洗衣服 | 
| [28:20] | Do you ever wonder what your life might’ve been like | 你有没有想过 如果你不认识吉姆·戈登 | 
| [28:21] | if you’d never met Jim Gordon? | 你的生活会是什么样 | 
| [28:25] | I’d be dead, or wishing I was. | 那我早死了 或者生不如死 | 
| [28:28] | You’re delusional, Harvey. | 你这是看不清现实 哈维 | 
| [28:31] | Just like all the sad saps who think the government | 就像那些以为政府会跑进来 | 
| [28:34] | is just gonna sail in and save them. | 拯救他们的可怜虫 | 
| [28:37] | Maybe. And look, I know you’ve had your differences with Jim, | 或许吧 听着 我知道你跟吉姆有矛盾 | 
| [28:40] | but if you don’t help him now, | 但如果你现在不帮他 | 
| [28:42] | – Penguin and the other gangs… – Penguin? | -企鹅和其他黑帮 -企鹅 | 
| [28:44] | You should’ve opened with that. | 怎么不早说 | 
| [28:46] | Let’s move! | 走吧 | 
| [28:50] | It’s not working. | 不行 | 
| [28:52] | We need to find a way to cut these bindings. | 我们得想办法切断束带 | 
| [28:53] | Well, I’m not helping you, Jim. | 我才不帮你呢 吉姆 | 
| [28:55] | You are the reason I’m in this predicament. | 你是我陷入这困境的原因 | 
| [28:58] | You have taken everything from me. | 你夺走了我的一切 | 
| [29:00] | Keep your voice down. | 小点声 | 
| [29:02] | I kept people safe. | 我保护了民众 | 
| [29:03] | I protected them from chaos. | 抵挡了混乱 | 
| [29:05] | They should have loved me. | 他们该爱我的 | 
| [29:07] | Instead, they came here, to this pigsty, | 结果他们却跑来这猪圈 | 
| [29:09] | to be covered in fleas and filth. | 沾得一身脏和虱子 | 
| [29:11] | Why? What makes this place so special? | 为什么 这地方有什么特别的 | 
| [29:13] | Well, for one thing, it’s far away from you. | 首先 这里没有你 | 
| [29:17] | That’s rich, Jim. | 真好意思 吉姆 | 
| [29:18] | You should be proud of yourself for that one. | 你真该为此骄傲 | 
| [29:20] | Quiet. | 闭嘴 | 
| [29:26] | I think I saw someone place a stash… | 我好像看到有人放在了… | 
| [29:30] | there. | 那里 | 
| [29:35] | – Who is that? – ?A friend. | -那是谁 -我的朋友 | 
| [29:37] | Just act normal. | 表现得正常点 | 
| [29:39] | I know it’s a stretch. | 我知道这对你挺难 | 
| [29:53] | Bingo. | 找到了 | 
| [30:03] | I’m gonna get out of here, Jim. | 我要出去了 吉姆 | 
| [30:05] | And I’m gonna watch these animals | 我要看着这些禽兽 | 
| [30:06] | tear this place to the ground. | 把这地方夷为平地 | 
| [30:08] | So you make your way back to your territory. Then what? | 就算你回了自己的领地 然后呢 | 
| [30:11] | You don’t think that eventually, | 你不觉得这些黑帮 | 
| [30:12] | these gangs are gonna come after you? | 总有一天会找上你的门吗 | 
| [30:14] | We need to take them out. | 我们得干掉他们 | 
| [30:16] | Right here, right now. | 就此时此刻 | 
| [30:25] | Now, how do we pick it up? | 我们怎么把它捡起来 | 
| [31:16] | I’ll have to have a word with the cleaning lady. | 我回头得跟清洁阿姨说说了 | 
| [31:20] | Mind your step, pilgrims. | 小心脚下 朝圣者 | 
| [31:27] | But first, | 但首先 | 
| [31:29] | the main attraction. | 主要节目 | 
| [31:33] | Six-shooters. | 六个枪手 | 
| [31:36] | Bang, bang. | 砰砰 | 
| [31:38] | Each of you get one gun. | 你们每个人有一把枪 | 
| [31:40] | And one bullet. | 一发子弹 | 
| [31:45] | What is this? | 这是干什么 | 
| [31:46] | Like I said, a show of faith. | 我说了 展示信念 | 
| [31:50] | But if you’re ch-ch-ch-chicken… | 但如果你…害怕 | 
| [32:07] | Try me. | 试试看吧 | 
| [32:33] | Oh, my little pilgrims. | 我的小朝圣者们 | 
| [32:36] | This will make Jeremiah so happy. | 杰罗麦会非常开心的 | 
| [32:42] | Now, | 好了 | 
| [32:44] | on the count of three. | 数到三 | 
| [32:47] | One… | 一 | 
| [32:51] | Two… | 二 | 
| [32:55] | Chicken poo. | 鸡屎 | 
| [33:00] | Just seeing if y’all were listening. | 就是想看看你们是不是都认真听了 | 
| [33:06] | Three! | 三 | 
| [33:14] | Well, well, well. | 哎呦呦 | 
| [33:18] | You disappoint me, curls. | 你真让我失望 卷发妹 | 
| [33:21] | I had such high hopes for you. | 我本来对你期望颇高呢 | 
| [33:24] | What, with that | 因为你 | 
| [33:26] | cocky little swagger and all. | 一副拽拽的样子 | 
| [33:31] | I’m just not a mindless idiot | 我只不过不是个 | 
| [33:33] | who’s willing to get shot in the head for nothing. | 甘愿无故挨枪子的无脑白痴 | 
| [33:38] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 | 
| [33:40] | Curls is here to judge all of us, | 卷发妹要来评判我们 | 
| [33:45] | to judge Jeremiah and his methods. | 评判杰罗麦和他的方法 | 
| [33:50] | What a fitting reminder. | 真是个合适的提醒 | 
| [33:52] | To outsiders, | 在外人看来 | 
| [33:54] | Jeremiah’s methods may look like madness, | 杰罗麦的方法看上去可能疯狂 | 
| [33:58] | but we believers know: | 但我们这些信徒知道 | 
| [34:01] | his methods will be our salvation. | 他的方法才是我们的救赎 | 
| [34:05] | Now, | 好了 | 
| [34:07] | I need to have a word with our friend. | 我要跟这位朋友说句话 | 
| [34:11] | The rest of you | 你们其余的 | 
| [34:13] | get straight A’s. | 都是A | 
| [34:16] | Please proceed | 请继续前进 | 
| [34:19] | and be reborn. | 等待重生吧 | 
| [34:54] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 | 
| [34:56] | Don’t you want to meet Jeremiah? | 你不想见杰罗麦吗 | 
| [34:59] | I do. | 我想 | 
| [35:00] | I’m just not willing to play your little psychotic game. | 我就是不愿玩你的疯狂游戏 | 
| [35:07] | But, baby, it’s so fun. | 但亲爱的 这多好玩 | 
| [35:11] | If it’s so fun, | 如果那么好玩 | 
| [35:13] | why don’t you play? | 那你来玩吧 | 
| [35:16] | Don’t you get it? | 你不懂吗 | 
| [35:19] | I have. | 我玩过 | 
| [35:26] | The bullet’s still inside. | 子弹还在里面呢 | 
| [35:28] | Rattling around this old noggin of mine. | 就在我脑袋里晃悠 | 
| [35:32] | Ping. Ping. | 乒 乒 | 
| [35:35] | Ping. | 乒 | 
| [35:38] | Boy, do I feel it when the nights get cold. | 天呐 寒夜里感觉最分明了 | 
| [35:51] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 | 
| [35:55] | No. | 不 | 
| [35:56] | I was willing to look death in the face, | 我是敢直视死亡 | 
| [36:00] | to allow the old me to die. | 让之前的我死去 | 
| [36:04] | It’s the gift Jeremiah’s brother Jerome gave him. | 这是杰罗麦的弟弟杰罗姆给我的馈赠 | 
| [36:08] | And the gift he wants for all his followers. | 他想让所有追随者得到这份馈赠 | 
| [36:13] | Don’t you want to experience this gift for yourself? | 你不想亲身体验这个馈赠吗 | 
| [36:17] | I know I want you to. | 我知道我希望你体验 | 
| [36:21] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 | 
| [36:23] | You know me. | 你认识我 | 
| [36:25] | There isn’t a single part of Bruce Wayne’s life | 布鲁斯·韦恩生活的方方面面 | 
| [36:28] | that we don’t know about. | 我们都一清二楚 | 
| [36:30] | His joys, his disappointments, | 他的欢乐 他的失望 | 
| [36:33] | his desires. | 他的欲望 | 
| [36:36] | But just like Bruce wasn’t ready to embrace his true self, | 但就像布鲁斯没准备好接纳真实的自己 | 
| [36:41] | looks like you aren’t either. | 看来你也是 | 
| [36:45] | Maybe. | 或许吧 | 
| [36:48] | But one thing | 但杰罗麦 | 
| [36:52] | Jeremiah did teach me is I… | 教会了我一件事 就是我 | 
| [36:56] | hate | 讨厌 | 
| [36:59] | having a gun pointed at my face. | 别人拿枪指着我的脸 | 
| [37:12] | Oh, puddin’, aren’t you delicious. | 小布丁 你真可口 | 
| [37:31] | Don’t call me puddin’. | 别喊我布丁 | 
| [37:37] | There you go, Selina. | 这就对了 塞琳娜 | 
| [37:39] | I knew you had it in you. | 我就知道你有这个本事 | 
| [37:42] | All it took was a little | 需要的不过是 | 
| [37:43] | kick in the pants. | 一点激励 | 
| [37:45] | Where’s Jeremiah? | 杰罗麦在哪 | 
| [37:47] | Selina, drop the gun. | 塞琳娜 把枪放下 | 
| [37:48] | Oh-oh, your boyfriend’s worried. | 你男朋友担心了 | 
| [37:52] | But I still don’t think you have what it takes. | 但我还是觉得你没这个本事 | 
| [37:55] | Yeah? Well, let’s see what happens when someone deserves | 是吗 那看看我对活该脑袋被崩开花的人 | 
| [37:59] | to get shot in the head. | 下不下得去手吧 | 
| [38:01] | Selina, stop! | 塞琳娜 住手 | 
| [38:17] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [38:18] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 | 
| [38:19] | If you know what’s good for you, you will let me go. | 如果你知道好歹 就放开我 | 
| [38:23] | We need to get you patched up. | 我们得给你包扎 | 
| [38:28] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [38:28] | I have been doing it your way. | 我一直在按你的办法来 | 
| [38:33] | I’m gonna do it my way. | 我要按我的办法来了 | 
| [38:39] | Selina! | 塞琳娜 | 
| [38:42] | Selina! | 塞琳娜 | 
| [38:49] | Look at those biceps. | 看看这二头肌 | 
| [38:51] | I need him to build barricades. | 我要他去建街垒 | 
| [38:52] | Nah, homie. | 不 哥们 | 
| [38:53] | This guy’s got cage match written all over him. | 这家伙一看就是笼斗的料 | 
| [38:56] | I’ll give you two of mine in exchange. | 我拿两个我的人跟你换 | 
| [38:58] | How about this. | 这样如何 | 
| [39:01] | Drop your guns, and I won’t shoot you. | 你们放下枪 我就不打死你们 | 
| [39:03] | How the hell did he get free? | 他怎么逃脱的 | 
| [39:05] | Don’t matter. He’s bluffing again. | 没关系 他又是在虚张声势 | 
| [39:07] | I’m afraid he’s not. | 恐怕不是的 | 
| [39:09] | Neither am I. | 我也不是 | 
| [39:12] | Come on out, boys. | 出来吧 伙计们 | 
| [39:27] | Yes, Edward, I killed the bad men. | 没错 爱德华 我杀了坏人 | 
| [39:30] | Penguin shot the gang leader. | 企鹅杀了黑帮头领 | 
| [39:36] | Penguin! Penguin! Penguin! | 企鹅 企鹅 | 
| [39:40] | Penguin! Penguin! Penguin! | 企鹅 企鹅 | 
| [39:44] | Penguin! Penguin! | 企鹅 企鹅 | 
| [39:59] | You’d said we’d be safe here. | 你说我们在这里是安全的 | 
| [40:01] | We were better off where we came from. | 早知道我们还不如待在原地 | 
| [40:02] | Give it a rest, he saved us! | 省省吧 他救了我们 | 
| [40:06] | All right, listen up. | 好了 听着 | 
| [40:08] | – Listen to me. – For what? | -听我说 -听什么 | 
| [40:09] | Listen to me! | 听我说 | 
| [40:12] | I know today was a hard day. | 我知道今天很艰难 | 
| [40:15] | And I can’t say there won’t be others. | 我不能保证今后不会再有这样的日子 | 
| [40:18] | But we won. | 但我们赢了 | 
| [40:20] | We got Penguin’s guns, his ammunition. | 我们拿到了企鹅的枪和弹药 | 
| [40:24] | We survived. | 我们活下来了 | 
| [40:27] | And as long as we survive, | 只要我们能活下来 | 
| [40:28] | hope survives in Gotham. | 哥谭就尚有希望 | 
| [40:33] | I think that’s worth fighting for. | 我觉得这是值得为之奋斗的 | 
| [40:36] | So do I. | 我也觉得 | 
| [40:46] | There’s work to be done, | 还有工作要做 | 
| [40:49] | wounded to be cared for, | 有伤者需要料理 | 
| [40:53] | food, water to be doled out. | 食物和水需要分发 | 
| [40:57] | Tomorrow’s another day. | 明天又是新的一天 | 
| [40:59] | Go to. | 去吧 | 
| [41:05] | Captain, we’ve got Penguin outside. | 警监 我们把企鹅控制在外面了 | 
| [41:08] | All right, give me a minute. | 我就去 | 
| [41:15] | That was a brave thing you did there. | 你刚刚很勇敢 | 
| [41:18] | We wouldn’t have escaped without you. | 要不是你 我们无法逃脱的 | 
| [41:20] | You saved me and my friends. | 你救了我 还有我的朋友们 | 
| [41:24] | I wanted to help. | 我想帮忙 | 
| [41:27] | I can’t be everywhere at once. | 我分身乏术 | 
| [41:29] | I’m gonna need people I can trust watching over this place. | 我会需要值得信任的人照应着这里 | 
| [41:32] | Maybe… | 或许 | 
| [41:37] | you could be my deputy here in Haven. | 你可以做我在避难所的警官 | 
| [41:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [41:43] | Because, honestly, I’m allergic to pineapple. | 因为 我其实对菠萝过敏 | 
| [41:47] | Go get ’em, Deputy. | 加油干 警官 | 
| [41:56] | Jim, is this really necessary? | 吉姆 这真有必要吗 | 
| [42:00] | I did just save, I don’t know, hundreds of people. | 我可是刚刚救了几百人呢 | 
| [42:03] | After endangering them to begin with. | 但也是你威胁了他们的安全 | 
| [42:06] | Forgive me if I wanted to play it safe. | 请原谅我小心行事 | 
| [42:09] | Still, I do hope that there are no hard feelings. | 不过 我希望我们之间没伤感情 | 
| [42:12] | You did the right thing today, Oswald. | 你今天做了正确的事 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [42:14] | You’re free to go, just don’t make me regret it. | 你可以走了 别让我为此后悔 | 
| [42:19] | Jim! | 吉姆 | 
| [42:21] | Harvey. | 哈维 | 
| [42:23] | – Hi, Pengy. – Jim! | -你好 小鹅 -吉姆 | 
| [42:24] | – Hold your fire. – Bye, Pengy. | -别开枪 -再见了 小鹅 | 
| [42:26] | – Barbara, no. No. – Get out of the way! Now! | -芭芭拉 别 -马上给我让开 | 
| [42:29] | Outside of the Green Zone, he’s fair game, but not here. | 出了绿区随你 但在这里不行 | 
| [42:31] | Last chance. | 最后的机会 | 
| [42:32] | Move now or you get my first bullet. | 走开 否则我第一弹喂你 | 
| [42:36] | I’m not moving. | 我不走 |