时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Where’s Jeremiah? | 杰罗麦在哪 |
[00:08] | Selina, she’s not herself, Alfred. | 塞琳娜 她失去理智了 阿尔弗雷德 |
[00:10] | She’s desperate for revenge. | 她急切想要报仇 |
[00:12] | You can’t save her from herself. | 你不能阻止她找死 |
[00:16] | This time, woke up on a rooftop. | 这一次 在屋顶醒来 |
[00:17] | No idea how I got there | 不知道我怎么到那里的 |
[00:19] | or what happened during the preceding hours. | 或之前发生了什么 |
[00:21] | In Haven, as long as we survive, | 在避难所里 只要我们能活下来 |
[00:24] | hope survives in Gotham. | 哥谭就尚有希望 |
[00:30] | You’ve been promising me help for weeks. | 你许诺救援好几周了 |
[00:32] | I’m working on getting you help. | 我正努力为你们寻求帮助 |
[00:35] | I promise I won’t stop until I find those responsible. | 不查明背后主使 我绝不罢休 |
[00:40] | I’ve got a lead on a guy selling RPGs. | 我有关于一个卖火箭炮的人的线索 |
[00:44] | Please don’t hurt me. | 求你 别伤害我 |
[00:45] | I just want to know what you saw. | 我只想知道 你看到了什么 |
[00:48] | You had some kind of a rocket. | 你还拿了个火箭 |
[00:51] | And you shot it at that building. | 你还冲那栋楼发射了 |
[01:03] | Raise your hands, Mr. Gordon. | 手举起来 戈登先生 |
[01:05] | I’m sorry, Steve, they made me do it. | 抱歉 史蒂夫 是他们逼我的 |
[01:09] | All right, be quiet, you. | 好吧 闭嘴 你 |
[01:10] | Miss Zant, we’re sorry to interrupt your breakfast, | 赞特小姐 抱歉打扰你吃早餐了 |
[01:12] | but you’ll come with us, quickly. | 但请你马上跟我们来 |
[01:14] | You may lower your hands now, Mr. Gordon. | 你可以把手放下了 戈登先生 |
[01:16] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[01:23] | There a problem, Officer? | 有问题吗 警官 |
[01:24] | We know you sold the RPG that took out Haven. | 我们知道是你卖出了炸了避难所的火箭炮 |
[01:28] | So? | 那又如何 |
[01:29] | So I want to know who bought it. | 我想知道是谁买的 |
[01:31] | Or what? You gonna arrest me? | 否则呢 你要逮捕我吗 |
[01:35] | Who said anything about arresting you? | 谁说要逮捕你了 |
[01:38] | I want a name. | 我要名字 |
[01:40] | What do you say, boys? | 怎么样 小的们 |
[01:43] | Should we show this lawman | 我们要让这个执法官知道 |
[01:45] | how we feel about uninvited guests? | 我们怎么对待不请自来的人吗 |
[01:56] | Now, who told you I sold that RPG? | 是谁告诉你火箭炮是我卖的 |
[02:40] | Eduardo? | 爱德华多 |
[02:42] | Nice shot, right? | 枪法不错吧 |
[02:46] | Lower your weapon now. | 马上放下武器 |
[02:48] | Delta Force, stand down. | D队 放下枪 |
[02:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[02:53] | Come on. The last time I saw you, | 拜托 上次我见你时 |
[02:56] | you were running through sniper fire, | 你穿行于狙击手的枪林弹雨中 |
[02:57] | plucking my sorry ass from a burning truck. | 把我从着火的车里救了出来 |
[03:00] | Least I could do was pay you back. | 我至少也该还你个人情 |
[03:02] | I had that guy right where I wanted him. | 那人已经在我掌控之中了 |
[03:07] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[03:10] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[03:18] | We hated each other in boot. | 我们在训练营时看彼此很不顺眼 |
[03:19] | Jim disapproved of my ops tempo. | 吉姆不喜欢我的行动节奏 |
[03:22] | Yeah, ’cause you only had one speed: too fast. | 是啊 因为你只有一个速度 太急 |
[03:25] | Took me a while to realize | 我过了好一阵才发现 |
[03:26] | he wasn’t afraid to get his hands dirty. Just being careful. | 他并不是放不开手 只是小心谨慎 |
[03:29] | – Yeah. – Well, Jim’s taught me a thing or two | -是啊 -吉姆是教会了我 |
[03:30] | about being careful. | 小心谨慎 |
[03:33] | So what’s the mission plan? | 任务计划是什么 |
[03:34] | Well, we are the help Secretary Walker promised. | 我们是沃克部长承诺的救援 |
[03:37] | Our goal is to make this hellhole safe again. | 我们的目标是恢复这破地方的安全 |
[03:40] | So it took the murder of hundreds of innocent civilians | 数百名无辜民众被杀 |
[03:43] | to get the government to act? | 政府才终于有所行动吗 |
[03:43] | We’re here to eliminate all criminal threats. | 我们是来铲除一切犯罪威胁的 |
[03:46] | We’re gonna blanket the city with flash sweeps. | 我们要快速扫一遍整个城市 |
[03:48] | Well, what about the people that are still trapped here? | 那还困在这里的人呢 |
[03:50] | – They need relief now. – Hey, I’m with you, | -他们急需救助 -我同意你 |
[03:52] | but my mandate’s clear: | 但我的指令明确 |
[03:53] | first we restore order, then we take the next steps. | 先恢复秩序 然后再走下一步 |
[03:58] | Sir. | 长官 |
[04:00] | We got something, sir. | 我们有发现 长官 |
[04:01] | Captain Gordon, this is my second, | 戈登警监 这是我的副手 |
[04:03] | Sergeant Angel Vallelunga. | 安吉尔·瓦勒伦加中士 |
[04:04] | Captain. | 警监 |
[04:06] | Ledger. | 账簿 |
[04:08] | Our arms dealer kept track of his buyers. | 这位军火商还记录买家 |
[04:15] | “Edward Nygma. | 爱德华·尼格玛 |
[04:16] | Two RPG.” | 两枚火箭炮 |
[04:18] | Nygma. | 尼格玛 |
[04:19] | Yeah, that name’s on my list. | 对 那个名字我名单上有 |
[04:21] | Think he’s our bomber? | 他就是炸弹客吗 |
[04:23] | Only one way to find out. | 要知道就去问他 |
[04:24] | All right, you and I will get Nygma. | 好吧 我们去抓尼格玛 |
[04:27] | Harvey, I need you to set up a command center | 哈维 我需要你在哥谭市警局 |
[04:29] | with the soldiers at GCPD. | 跟士兵们建立一个指挥中心 |
[04:30] | – I’ll grab some guys. – Yeah. | -我去整队 -好 |
[04:32] | Hey, look, hey, Jim. | 听着 吉姆 |
[04:34] | I’m not as fast as I used to be, | 我不像以前那么敏捷了 |
[04:36] | but I still got some fight in me. | 但我还有斗志呢 |
[04:37] | I’m not a desk jockey. I’m a street guy. | 我不是坐办公室的 我是出外勤的 |
[04:40] | What you are is the best cop that I know. | 你是我知道的最好的警察 |
[04:43] | We’re going after Nygma. He’s ten steps ahead. | 我们要去抓尼格玛 他总能抢先十步 |
[04:45] | This thing goes sideways, you’re gonna have to take over. | 如果出了岔子 你就得接手 |
[04:49] | I need your help, buddy. | 我需要你帮忙 哥们 |
[04:53] | I got it. | 没问题 |
[05:02] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[05:04] | Oh, there you are, Master Bruce. | 你在这儿呢 布鲁斯少爷 |
[05:06] | There’s been a break in the Haven bombing. | 避难所爆炸案有突破 |
[05:09] | Seems that Gordon and Bullock | 似乎戈登和布洛克 |
[05:10] | have got a rather strong lead, apparently. | 找到了很有力的线索 |
[05:14] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[05:16] | I can’t find Selina. | 我找不到塞琳娜了 |
[05:17] | I’ve looked all over the Green Zone. | 我在绿区到处都找遍了 |
[05:20] | Somehow, I think Miss Kyle is perfectly capable | 我倒是觉得凯尔小姐有能力 |
[05:22] | of looking after herself, Master Bruce. | 照顾好自己 布鲁斯少爷 |
[05:24] | Except that she’s not herself. | 但她不是她自己 |
[05:26] | You saw what she did to Jeremiah. | 你看到她对杰罗麦做了什么了 |
[05:29] | Yes. I did. | 是的 |
[05:32] | Listen, come here. | 听着 过来 |
[05:37] | Jeremiah Valeska deserved to die. | 杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡该死 |
[05:41] | Jeremiah made Selina a murderer. | 杰罗麦把塞琳娜变成了杀人犯 |
[05:45] | Just like Ra’s made me a murderer. | 就像雷霄把我变成了杀人犯 |
[05:47] | Ra’s goaded you into stabbing him, Master Bruce. | 雷霄激你捅死他来着 布鲁斯少爷 |
[05:50] | He used you as an instrument. You’re no murderer. | 他只是拿你当工具 你不是杀人犯 |
[05:53] | But Selina is. | 但塞琳娜是 |
[05:55] | You’re not the same. | 你们不一样 |
[05:57] | She did what she did with open eyes, | 她动手时想得清清楚楚 |
[05:59] | and you got to learn to respect that, son. | 你必须认识到这一点 孩子 |
[06:01] | You’re wrong about her, Alfred. | 你看错她了 阿尔弗雷德 |
[06:04] | And I’m gonna go find her. | 我要去找到她 |
[06:13] | It’s Monday, 5:32 p.m. | 现在是周一下午5:32 |
[06:15] | I’m standing in a dumpster. My head hurts. | 我站在垃圾箱里 我脑袋疼 |
[06:19] | It’s happened again. It’s… Saturday, 12:16 a.m. | 又发生了 现在是周六中午12:16 |
[06:23] | My fingernails are full of dirt. | 我的手指甲里都是泥土 |
[06:25] | Have I been digging? | 我是挖坑了吗 |
[06:28] | I think it’s Sunday. I can’t find my watch. | 好像是周日 我找不到我的表了 |
[06:31] | And it’s dark outside, my feet are wet. | 外面漆黑的 我脚湿了 |
[06:33] | There’s mud everywhere. | 到处是泥巴 |
[06:34] | God! | 天呐 |
[06:36] | It doesn’t make any sense! | 这毫无道理 |
[06:42] | You’re not a murderer, Ed. | 你不是个杀人犯 爱德 |
[06:46] | Except Kristen Kringle. | 只杀了柯丽丝汀·柯林格 |
[06:49] | And Officer Dougherty. | 还有多尔蒂警官 |
[06:52] | But all those people… and children. | 但那些人 孩子 |
[06:57] | How could you do it? | 你怎么能 |
[06:58] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[07:03] | It doesn’t matter why. | 为什么不重要 |
[07:05] | What matters | 重要的是 |
[07:07] | is that it was you who killed them. | 是你杀了他们 |
[07:12] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[07:20] | Edward Nygma, you’re under arrest for the attack at Haven | 爱德华·尼格玛 你因袭击避难所 |
[07:23] | and the murder of hundreds of innocent people. | 杀害数百名无辜民众被捕了 |
[07:25] | No. | 不 |
[07:26] | No, Jim, I can explain. | 不 吉姆 我可以解释 |
[07:29] | Explain? | 解释 |
[07:31] | You son of a bitch. You actually did it? | 你个混蛋 还真是你干的 |
[07:33] | – On your knees, now. – No! I didn’t. | -跪下 快点 -我没有 |
[07:37] | I can prove it, I just, | 我可以证明 |
[07:38] | I need… I need a little bit of time. | 我需要点时间 |
[07:41] | Say the word, Jim. | 等你一句话 吉姆 |
[07:43] | You know me, Jim. | 你了解我 吉姆 |
[07:45] | The people that I… | 那些我 |
[07:46] | have hurt, they hurt me first. | 伤害的人 都先伤害了我 |
[07:50] | I didn’t know a single person in Haven. | 我根本不认识避难所里的人 |
[07:53] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[07:57] | It’s your call, buddy. | 你决定 伙计 |
[07:59] | He basically confessed. | 他都供认了 |
[08:07] | We bring him in. | 我们抓他回去 |
[08:08] | He stands trial. | 他接受审判 |
[08:10] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 那可不行 |
[08:16] | Your friend is standing on a pressure-plated IED | 你朋友站在压力板简易炸弹上 |
[08:19] | One of several throughout the rooms. | 整个房间里有好几个呢 |
[08:23] | Twitch, and you’ll repaint the room with your organs. | 动一下 你们就溅一屋 |
[08:35] | Don’t do it, Jim. | 别这么做 吉姆 |
[08:38] | This little doohickey monitors my heartbeat. | 这小玩意监控我的心跳 |
[08:41] | It increases by ten? | 心率涨了10 |
[08:45] | Boom. | 爆炸 |
[08:45] | Decreases by ten? | 减了10 |
[08:48] | Boom. | 爆炸 |
[08:48] | You try to walk out of here, | 你敢走 |
[08:50] | and a special forces sniper will put a bullet in your head. | 特种部队的狙击手就会一枪崩了你的脑袋 |
[08:52] | No, they won’t. | 他们不会的 |
[08:53] | This thing can detonate his bomb from a mile away. | 这玩意可以在一英里外引爆他的炸弹 |
[08:58] | Or am I bluffing? | 还是我在唬人呢 |
[09:00] | Once words gets out that you’re responsible for Haven, | 如果消息传出是你炸了避难所 |
[09:03] | you’ll have a target on your back. | 你就会成为目标 |
[09:04] | I’ll take my chances. | 我宁可冒险 |
[09:08] | I think he’s bluffing. | 我觉得他在唬人 |
[09:09] | No, no. | 不 |
[09:10] | He doesn’t bluff. | 他不唬人的 |
[09:13] | I don’t want anyone here if this thing detonates. | 以防炸弹真炸了 这里得撤空 |
[09:15] | You heard the man. | 你们听到了 |
[09:16] | Tell Sergeant Vallelunga to stand down. | 叫瓦勒伦加中士退下 |
[09:18] | – Yes, sir. – Nygma walks. | -是 长官 -放尼格玛走 |
[09:22] | A wristband that monitors his heart rate. | 监控他心跳的腕表 |
[09:24] | Welcome to Gotham. | 欢迎来哥谭 |
[09:27] | So what we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[09:29] | Well, the way I see it, now we’re all tied up. | 依我看 现在我们困住了 |
[09:32] | I just got to save your life one more time, | 我只需要再救你一次 |
[09:34] | then I’m back in the lead. | 然后我就又领先了 |
[09:35] | Funny. Seriously, the hell are we gonna do? | 真逗 说真的 我们怎么办 |
[09:38] | Well, he pulled a book to set the booby trap. | 他拉了本书才启动了陷阱 |
[09:45] | I think I can make it. | 我觉得我能走过去 |
[09:47] | Assuming the vibrations don’t trigger the IED, what then? | 就算震动不会触动简易炸弹 然后呢 |
[09:51] | Then we just got to figure out | 然后我们得搞明白 |
[09:52] | what sort of puzzle he wants us to solve. | 他想要我们破解什么谜语 |
[09:54] | Puzzle? | 谜语 |
[09:55] | There’s always a puzzle with Nygma. You ready? | 尼格玛总是玩谜语的 准备好了吗 |
[10:49] | Chess Strategy: Knight Moves Nimbly in the Dark. | 《国际象棋策略 暗夜走马健步如飞》 |
[10:53] | I’m gonna wring this nerd’s neck. | 我要拧断这书呆子的脖子 |
[10:56] | In chess, | 在国际象棋里 |
[10:58] | knights move in an “L.” | 马走L |
[11:01] | Two spaces straight, | 正前方两格 |
[11:04] | then one at a 90-degree angle. | 然后90度方向一格 |
[11:08] | Butterfly Collecting with Conviction. | 《严肃蝴蝶收藏》 |
[11:13] | Or… | 或是 |
[11:18] | Chess Strategy: | 《国际象棋策略 |
[11:20] | Knight’s Gambit: Escaping Checkmate. | 马的策略 逃脱死局》 |
[11:49] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:50] | You left the Army for this city? | 你为了这城市离开了军队 |
[11:53] | It grows on you. | 慢慢就喜欢了 |
[11:55] | Harvey, come in. | 哈维 回复 |
[11:56] | Jim, you nab Nygma? | 吉姆 你抓住尼格玛了吗 |
[11:58] | No. Put the word out: | 没有 放出消息 |
[12:00] | Nygma’s wanted for murder and the attack on Haven. | 尼格玛因避难所惨案而遭通缉 |
[12:06] | I’m looking for Selina. | 我在找塞琳娜 |
[12:07] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[12:10] | Everybody, | 各位 |
[12:11] | raise your glasses to the killer | 请举杯致敬杀死了 |
[12:13] | of Jeremiah Valeska. | 杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡的人 |
[12:22] | The freak is dead! | 怪物死了 |
[12:23] | The freak is dead! | 怪物死了 |
[12:25] | The freak is dead! The freak is dead! | 怪物死了 |
[12:30] | Citizens of Gotham, | 哥谭公民们 |
[12:31] | this is a special bulletin from the police department. | 这里是警局发布的特别公告 |
[12:34] | We have identified the person who fired | 我们已经确认了发射 |
[12:35] | a rocket-propelled grenade that decimated Haven. | 火箭榴弹 焚毁了避难所的人的身份 |
[12:38] | Be on the lookout for a tall, skinny man | 请留意一个瘦高的男人 |
[12:41] | who goes by the name of Ed Nygma. | 他名叫爱德·尼格玛 |
[12:44] | He was last seen wearing a green suit and eyeglasses. | 他最后被见到时身着绿色西装 戴着眼镜 |
[12:50] | Ed Nygma. | 爱德·尼格玛 |
[12:53] | The monster of Haven. | 避难所的凶手 |
[12:55] | – Let’s go get him! – Yeah! | -我们去抓他 -好 |
[12:56] | Let’s kill him! | 我们杀了他 |
[12:58] | Kill him! Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[13:00] | Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[13:10] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[13:17] | 200 bullets, as promised. Go have fun. | 两百发子弹 我们说好的 去玩吧 |
[13:21] | And there’s more where that came from | 还有更多呢 |
[13:22] | if you keep up the good work. | 只要你能继续好好干 |
[13:24] | Off you go. | 去吧 |
[13:27] | Mr. Cobblepot, sir. | 科波特先生 |
[13:30] | – It’s… – What? What? | -是… -什么事 |
[13:34] | “Edward Nygma is the monster res… | “爱德华·尼格玛是 |
[13:38] | responsible for killing the innocents at Haven.” | 杀害避难所无辜者的凶手” |
[13:47] | Ed, what have you done? | 爱德 你做了什么 |
[13:49] | I saw him go that way! He’s over there! | 我看到他去那边了 他在那里 |
[13:52] | Get him! Come on! | 抓住他 快 |
[14:06] | B01 Bang Zero-One. | |
[14:08] | This is Bird Zero-Two. | 这里是B02 |
[14:10] | What’s your status, Angel? | 你什么情况 安吉尔 |
[14:12] | We cleared 13th to 36th Street, west of Broadway. | 我们已警戒了百老汇以西的13街到36街 |
[14:15] | Gonna keep pushing uptown. | 现在继续往上城区推进 |
[14:18] | That’s progress. Still no Nygma. | 有进展 但尼格玛还没消息 |
[14:21] | My boys will scoop him up by nightfall. | 我的人会在日落前找到他的 |
[14:24] | Now tell me about this… Scarecrow. | 跟我说说这个 稻草人 |
[14:28] | Well, he has chemical weapons. | 他有化学武器 |
[14:30] | Your guys will need gas masks. | 你的人得戴防毒面具 |
[14:32] | But taking him down would be a big win. | 但抓到他可是大胜利 |
[14:35] | Well, that’s why we’re here. | 我们就是为此而来 |
[14:56] | Time to wake up. | 该醒醒了 |
[15:03] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:04] | I’m the woman who’s gonna carry out your execution. | 我是要处决你的女人 |
[15:34] | That’s just a taste. | 这只是小试牛刀 |
[15:36] | It’s only fair you die slow and painful | 你也该痛苦地慢慢死去 |
[15:40] | to pay for JoJo. | 才算为乔乔抵命 |
[15:43] | Who’s JoJo? | 乔乔是谁 |
[15:44] | JoJo was in Haven | 乔乔当时也在避难所 |
[15:48] | when you blew it up. | 被你炸上了天 |
[15:58] | This is a joke, right? | 这是开玩笑呢吧 |
[16:01] | 300 people died in Haven. | 有300人死在了避难所呢 |
[16:05] | We don’t care about people. | 我们不在乎人 |
[16:07] | Yeah! | 对 |
[16:11] | Look at how happy JoJo was. | 看乔乔曾经多开心 |
[16:16] | He always had a smile on his face. | 它脸上总挂着笑容 |
[16:21] | You anthropomorphizing nincompoop. | 你个人格化的白痴 |
[16:27] | Dogs can’t smile. | 狗是不会笑的 |
[16:41] | I’m going to fix you, Ed. | 我会治好你的 爱德 |
[16:49] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[16:50] | Floor it! | 踩到底 |
[16:59] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[17:14] | I’m going to fix you, Ed. | 我会治好你的 爱德 |
[17:25] | Did I say stop? | 我说停了吗 |
[17:26] | I’m sorry, Ma. | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[17:27] | Ma, can’t we just beat him to death? | 妈妈 我们不能就把他打死吗 |
[17:34] | It’s not starting. | 没启动 |
[17:35] | Yes. Anything but electrocution. | 是啊 别电死我 |
[17:38] | Please don’t let me die this way. | 请别这么杀我 |
[17:40] | Oh, thank God the fuel line’s clogged. | 谢天谢地 油管堵住了 |
[17:46] | Unclog the line. | 疏通油管 |
[17:58] | We got it, we got it. Come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[18:02] | Please. | 求你 |
[18:04] | Shoot me, stab me, | 开枪打我 捅死我 |
[18:06] | anything but another jolt. | 别再电我了 |
[18:10] | Hit it. | 电他 |
[18:14] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[18:23] | Put it out! | 快灭火 |
[18:24] | Boys! Oh, my Lord! | 孩子们 天呐 |
[18:27] | Help him! Help him! | 救他 |
[18:33] | Who’s gonna fix who, Oswald? | 看谁治好谁 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[18:36] | The Army’s invading the city, locking everyone up. | 军队入侵了城市 把所有人都关起来了 |
[18:39] | They’re coming this way. | 他们来这边了 |
[18:40] | Please. An invasion is tanks, infantry. | 拜托 坦克 步兵 那才叫入侵 |
[18:45] | These are scouts. | 这是侦查 |
[18:47] | What about Nygma? | 那尼格玛呢 |
[18:48] | Nobody’s seen him, but we got feelers out. | 没人见过他 但我们派人去打听了 |
[18:50] | Well, you tell your “feelers” | 告诉你去”打听”的人 |
[18:54] | that the first man to bring me Nygma | 第一个把尼格玛带来给我的人 |
[18:57] | is the one who gets to live. | 才能活 |
[19:00] | Now! | 快去 |
[19:10] | I am surrounded by morons, Edward. | 我身边都是白痴 爱德华 |
[19:13] | If I didn’t have an empire to run, | 要不是我还得管理一个帝国 |
[19:14] | I would go get Nygma myself. | 我就自己去找尼格玛了 |
[19:31] | Hello, Oswald. We have a great deal to talk about. | 你好 奥斯瓦尔德 我们有很多需要谈的 |
[19:35] | But first, | 但首先 |
[19:38] | did you name your dog after me? | 你是给你的狗起了我的名字吗 |
[19:44] | Jim, Harper just radioed. | 吉姆 哈珀刚无线电联络了我们 |
[19:46] | She saw Nygma going into City Hall. | 她看到尼格玛去了市政厅 |
[19:48] | He’s going to Penguin. | 他去找企鹅了 |
[19:50] | Cobblepot’s at the top of my list from Walker. | 科波特是沃克给我的名单榜首 |
[19:52] | Sounds like a twofer. | 看来是买一送一了 |
[19:54] | Penguin’s sitting on all the ammo in Gotham. | 企鹅手里有全哥谭的弹药 |
[19:56] | He’s better defended, better manned than anyone else. | 他比任何人都防卫更严 人手更足 |
[20:00] | We need shock and awe. | 我们得一举震慑住他 |
[20:01] | Shock and awe is my default. | 那是我的默认手法 |
[20:03] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[20:07] | You know what, take Harvey on this one. | 带哈维去吧 |
[20:09] | I’ll keep things locked down here. | 我守住这里 |
[20:11] | Let’s saddle up. | 我们整装出发 |
[20:19] | Man, you’re killing my buzz. | 天呐 你真扫我的兴 |
[20:24] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 |
[20:26] | I know you, and this isn’t you. | 我了解你 你不是这样的 |
[20:35] | – You know me? – Yes. | -你了解我 -对 |
[20:39] | Maybe better than you know yourself. | 或许比你更了解你 |
[20:45] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你吧 |
[20:49] | That night | 那晚 |
[20:51] | that your parents were murdered, | 你父母被杀的那晚 |
[20:54] | I was in that alley | 我就在巷子里 |
[20:57] | on the fire escape. | 在消防梯上 |
[21:01] | And I watched that guy | 我看着那人 |
[21:05] | shoot your father | 打死了你父亲 |
[21:08] | and shoot your mother. | 打死了你母亲 |
[21:11] | And through it all, | 整个过程中 |
[21:14] | I did… nothing. | 我…什么都没做 |
[21:21] | I didn’t call for help, I didn’t… | 我没去找人帮忙 我没… |
[21:27] | I didn’t scream for the guy to stop. | 我没叫那人住手 |
[21:31] | It wasn’t your fault. You were just a scared kid. | 那不怪你 你只是个吓坏的孩子 |
[21:36] | No. | 不 |
[21:40] | You were the scared kid. | 你才是吓坏的孩子 |
[21:48] | We are not the same, Bruce. | 我们不一样 布鲁斯 |
[21:55] | I didn’t do anything | 我什么都没做 |
[21:56] | because I wasn’t willing to risk my neck for someone else | 是因为我不想为别人冒险 |
[21:59] | because I didn’t care. | 因为我不在乎 |
[22:04] | That’s who I was and that’s who I am. | 我那时是这种人 现在也是 |
[22:14] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[22:23] | What did you do to me, Oswald? | 你对我做了什么 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[22:27] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[22:29] | Oh, please. | 得了 |
[22:31] | You did something to me. | 你对我做了什么 |
[22:34] | You… | 你 |
[22:36] | You are the reason | 就是因为你 |
[22:38] | that I killed those people. | 我才杀了那些人 |
[22:41] | How could you? | 你怎么能 |
[22:43] | You have made me into some murderous puppet. | 你把我变成了杀人的傀儡 |
[22:47] | For weeks, I’ve been waking up in strange places, | 几周来 我总在陌生的地方醒来 |
[22:50] | not knowing how I got there or what I did. | 不记得我怎么去那里的 或是做了什么 |
[22:53] | Driving myself mad, | 都要把我逼疯了 |
[22:55] | thinking I had gone mad. | 因为我以为我疯了 |
[22:59] | And now I know that it was all your doing. | 现在我知道都是你干的 |
[23:03] | Of everything | 你让我 |
[23:04] | that you have put me through, | 遭受的一切 |
[23:09] | this… | 这 |
[23:12] | this is the most cruel. | 是最残忍的 |
[23:18] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[23:20] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:23] | I did not make you do anything. | 我没逼你做什么 |
[23:27] | Then what is “I’ll fix you”? | 那”我会治好你的”是什么意思 |
[23:29] | What did that mean? You didn’t fix me. | 那是什么意思 你没治好我 |
[23:33] | You broke me! | 你把我弄坏了 |
[23:34] | W-W-Wait. No. | 等等 不 |
[23:37] | I said that to you the night the bridges blew. I-I… | 那是桥炸断那晚我对你说的 |
[23:42] | Think I wouldn’t remember? | 你以为我不会记得吗 |
[23:44] | No, Ed, I saved your life! | 不 爱德 我救了你一命 |
[23:46] | That’s it! | 就是这样 |
[23:48] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[23:51] | You had been stabbed, I paid Hugo Strange to save your life. | 你被捅伤了 我付钱让雨果·斯特兰奇救你 |
[23:55] | I bet he did something to you | 肯定是他治疗你时 |
[23:57] | when he was patching you up. | 对你做了什么 |
[24:00] | You paid Hugo Strange to save me? | 你付钱让雨果·斯特兰奇救我 |
[24:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:06] | What was I supposed to do? Let you die? | 我还能怎么办 让你死吗 |
[24:09] | After Butch, you were my only friend. | 布奇死后 你是我唯一的朋友了 |
[24:11] | You shot Butch! | 是你打死了布奇 |
[24:12] | Which is why I needed you! | 所以我需要你 |
[24:31] | Edward Nygma, | 爱德华·尼格玛 |
[24:34] | if I wanted you to suffer, | 如果我想要你痛苦 |
[24:37] | I would never do it in some backhanded way. | 也绝不会这么拐弯抹角 |
[24:43] | If you and I | 如果你和我 |
[24:46] | are ever at odds again, | 又有矛盾了 |
[24:49] | you will know, without a doubt, | 你会毫无疑问地知道 |
[24:52] | that I am your enemy. | 我是你的敌人 |
[24:59] | I promise you that… | 我保证 |
[25:04] | …as a friend. | 这是朋友的保证 |
[25:20] | What a mess. | 真是一团乱 |
[25:22] | I might have killed you, Oswald. | 我真可能杀了你的 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[25:28] | And if that day comes… I swear to you… | 如果有那么一天 我发誓 |
[25:35] | …I will stare you in the eye | 我会盯着你的眼睛 |
[25:38] | as I stab you in the heart. | 一刀捅进你的心 |
[25:48] | Look on the bright side. | 往好的一面看 |
[25:50] | If Hugo Strange did do something to you, | 如果是雨果·斯特兰奇对你做了什么 |
[25:53] | it means you are not responsible for Haven. | 那你就不是避难所被炸的元凶 |
[25:59] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[26:02] | Sir, GCPD and the Army have blown the gates. | 先生 哥谭市警局和军队炸开了大门 |
[26:06] | Stay here. You’ll be safe. | 待在这里 你是安全的 |
[26:09] | Grab Nygma. They want him, not me. | 抓住尼格玛 他们要他 不是我 |
[26:14] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[26:19] | Idiot! | 白痴 |
[26:39] | Why, hello, Harvey. | 你好啊 哈维 |
[26:42] | Now, last time we were in a standoff, | 上次我们对峙时 |
[26:45] | you ran out of bullets. | 你没子弹了 |
[26:50] | I hope you’re better prepared. | 希望你这次准备得更充分 |
[26:57] | We don’t want to take your territory, Oswald. | 我们没想占你的领地 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[27:00] | But you have to put down your weapons | 但你得放下武器 |
[27:02] | and hand over Ed Nygma. | 交出爱德·尼格玛 |
[27:05] | Or, if you and your friends | 或者 如果我数到三时 |
[27:08] | aren’t out by the time I count to three, | 你和你朋友还没出去 |
[27:11] | I will mow you all down! | 我就把你们都灭了 |
[27:16] | We good? | 没问题吧 |
[27:18] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[27:22] | Go ahead. Count. | 来吧 数吧 |
[27:28] | Harvey, you’re not thinking clearly. | 哈维 你没想清楚 |
[27:32] | Maybe call your boss, | 或许联系下你上司 |
[27:34] | see what he thinks. | 问问他的意见 |
[27:36] | I don’t have to call anyone. | 我不需要联系任何人 |
[27:38] | Go ahead. Count. | 数吧 |
[27:53] | One… | 一 |
[28:03] | How’s that for better prepared? | 这准备得够好了吧 |
[28:06] | Where’s Ed Nygma? | 爱德·尼格玛呢 |
[28:10] | The whole of Gotham is looking for you. | 整个哥谭都在找你 |
[28:12] | I need information, your specialty. | 我需要情报 这是你的专长 |
[28:19] | I am going to cut your face | 我要把你的脸 |
[28:21] | into a jigsaw puzzle | 切成拼图 |
[28:23] | and watch you try and put it back together again. | 然后看着你努力把它重新拼回去 |
[28:25] | Barbara– Barbara! Am I dumb? | 芭芭拉 我蠢吗 |
[28:30] | In all the years of plotting | 这么多年来 |
[28:32] | and the betrayals between us, | 我们阴谋诡计 尔虞我诈 |
[28:34] | have you ever– ever– known me to do something | 你见过我做像是 |
[28:37] | as idiotically brutal | 发射火箭炸楼 |
[28:38] | as shoot a rocket into a building full of innocent people? | 屠杀无数无辜者 这种白痴又残忍的事吗 |
[28:42] | I did not kill those people in Haven. | 我没杀那些避难所的人 |
[28:47] | Not exactly. | 并不完全是我 |
[28:49] | There’s more going on here. | 这里面另有内情 |
[28:58] | I’m waiting. | 我在听呢 |
[29:02] | The night the bridges fell, | 桥被炸的那晚 |
[29:03] | I was hurt. | 我受伤了 |
[29:04] | Oswald took me to Hugo Strange. | 奥斯瓦尔德送我去了雨果·斯特兰奇那儿 |
[29:08] | And he did something to my brain. | 他对我的脑子动了手脚 |
[29:10] | And that’s your excuse for murdering hundreds of people? | 这就是你杀几百人的借口 |
[29:13] | I’m saying that Strange, or somebody, | 我是说 斯特兰奇 或别的什么人 |
[29:17] | can control me. | 可以控制我 |
[29:20] | They killed those people. | 是那人杀了他们 |
[29:23] | Okay, let’s say, by some miracle, I believe you. | 好吧 就算我奇迹般地相信你了 |
[29:26] | Why the hell should I help you? | 我凭什么要帮你 |
[29:28] | Because who’s working with Strange? | 因为是谁在跟斯特兰奇合作 |
[29:31] | Who would force me to kill all of those people? | 是谁要逼我杀那么多人 |
[29:36] | Information is your lifeblood. | 情报是你的生计 |
[29:38] | You help me, and I will give you the best intel you’ve ever had. | 你帮我 我就帮你拿到最棒的情报 |
[29:49] | I don’t know where Strange is. | 我不知道斯特兰奇在哪 |
[29:51] | But I can tell you where you’ll find his Igors. | 但我可以告诉你去哪找他的手下 |
[29:55] | Where is Edward Nygma? | 爱德华·尼格玛在哪 |
[29:59] | You’re protecting a mass murderer. | 你在保护一个屠杀犯 |
[30:02] | Don’t look to me for sympathy. | 别指望我同情你 |
[30:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:09] | But not with that meathead around. | 但不能当着那个蠢蛋的面 |
[30:19] | You know, they say you can judge a man by his friends. | 人说看一个人的朋友就能知道他是什么人 |
[30:22] | This from a man who has no friends. | 没朋友的人好意思说这话 |
[30:29] | Talk. | 快交待 |
[30:32] | Nygma’s a patsy. | 尼格玛是个替罪羊 |
[30:34] | He is not a mass murderer. | 他不是个屠杀犯 |
[30:38] | Puzzles, games, | 谜语 游戏 |
[30:41] | perhaps the odd killing here and there, but hundreds of people? | 或许偶尔杀个人 但数百人 |
[30:45] | No. That’s not him. You know this. | 不 他不是那样的 你知道的 |
[30:51] | So who set him up? | 那是谁陷害了他 |
[30:56] | Jim, you want information, | 吉姆 你要情报 |
[30:59] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[31:01] | – Eduardo’s not gonna go for that. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -爱德华多不会允许的 -抱歉 |
[31:02] | I thought you were in charge. | 我以为你说了算呢 |
[31:09] | Even if I were to let you go, | 就算我想放了你 |
[31:11] | sooner or later, the Army’s gonna come for you. | 军队迟早也会找上你 |
[31:15] | Things are changing in Gotham. | 哥谭的局势要变了 |
[31:19] | I’ll take my chances. | 我宁可冒险 |
[31:23] | Now, | 好了 |
[31:24] | do you want Nygma or not? | 你要不要尼格玛了 |
[31:34] | I know where Nygma’s going. | 我知道尼格玛去哪了 |
[31:43] | I trust you know what you’re doing. | 你心里有数吧 |
[31:46] | We do what we have to do, right? | 该做的就必须得做 不是吗 |
[32:05] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[32:06] | Come in. You’re late. | 请进 你们迟了 |
[32:10] | The last body you procured for me was gangrenous. | 上一具你们为我找来的尸体已腐坏 |
[32:14] | Completely unsuitable. | 完全不能用 |
[32:19] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[32:21] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:23] | Hello, Professor. | 你好 教授 |
[32:28] | Mr. Nygma. | 尼格玛先生 |
[32:29] | Let’s skip the part | 我们就跳过 |
[32:30] | where you deny making me into a killing machine. | 你否认把我变成了杀人机器的部分吧 |
[32:33] | Tell me how you took control of my alter ego. | 告诉我你是怎么控制我另一个人格的 |
[32:38] | I don’t follow. | 我不懂 |
[32:40] | You did something | 你做了什么 |
[32:41] | to access the Ed Nygma side of my personality. | 来唤醒我的爱德·尼格玛人格 |
[32:44] | But… you’re Ed Nygma. | 但 你就是爱德·尼格玛 |
[32:46] | I’m also the Riddler! | 我还是谜语人 |
[32:48] | Tell me what you did! | 告诉我你做了什么 |
[32:53] | Why did you make me kill all those people in Haven? | 你为什么操纵我杀避难所的那些人 |
[32:56] | You did that? | 那是你 |
[32:58] | How interesting. | 真有趣 |
[33:00] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[33:01] | You really expect me to believe that? | 你真以为我会相信吗 |
[33:03] | Mr. Nygma, | 尼格玛先生 |
[33:05] | I don’t know anything about your alter egos. | 我完全不知道你其他人格的事 |
[33:08] | But I will confess that | 但我承认 |
[33:10] | when I was sewing up your knife wound, | 我为你治疗刀伤时 |
[33:13] | I may have tinkered a little with your grey matter. | 我可能稍稍动过你的灰质 |
[33:17] | – Would you just… – I put a chip in your brain. | -你能不能… -我在你脑子里放了枚芯片 |
[33:21] | It allows you to be able to be controlled remotely. | 这让你可以被远程操控 |
[33:27] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[33:28] | But I don’t control you. | 但我没控制你 |
[33:30] | I gave control to others. | 我把控制权交给了别人 |
[33:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:36] | I will write it down. | 我写下来 |
[33:38] | That way, if I’m ever confronted, | 这样 如果我被人质问 |
[33:40] | I can honestly say that I never told you. | 也可以诚实地说 我没对你说过 |
[33:58] | Not to worry. | 别担心 |
[34:00] | You’re experiencing a simple neural cutout. | 你在经历简单的神经断路 |
[34:03] | I am mystified as to how you’ve become aware | 我很不解你是怎么发现 |
[34:06] | you’re being controlled. | 你被控制了 |
[34:09] | I suppose we’re just going to have to open you up | 恐怕我们只能把你打开 |
[34:14] | and take a look under the hood. | 看看下面的情况了 |
[34:20] | Won’t we? | 是吧 |
[34:23] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[34:24] | Sorry, kid, it’s just me. | 抱歉 孩子 只是我 |
[34:31] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:32] | Yeah, I’m just, uh, just looking for Jim. | 嗯 我就是在找吉姆 |
[34:35] | It’s nothing. | 不重要的 |
[34:37] | I saw soldiers downstairs. | 我看到了楼下的士兵 |
[34:39] | Yeah, the Army’s finally gotten off their asses | 嗯 军队终于决定 |
[34:42] | and decided to help. | 来帮忙了 |
[34:43] | Jim’s out with them now. | 吉姆跟他们出去了 |
[34:47] | Are you sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[34:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:58] | I see people losing their will to do good. | 我看到人们失去了行善的意愿 |
[35:02] | People I love. | 我爱的人 |
[35:04] | What if we don’t make it out of this? | 如果我们撑不过去呢 |
[35:06] | I’m not gonna lie, kid. | 我不撒谎 孩子 |
[35:07] | These past few months, I’ve wondered the same thing. | 这几个月来 我也一直在想这个问题 |
[35:13] | And when I don’t know what to do, | 我不知道该怎么办时 |
[35:14] | I come up here and I dig into these case files. | 我就上来 翻这些案卷 |
[35:18] | I sit my ass down and I get to work. | 我坐下来 开始工作 |
[35:21] | I used to hate this kind of paperwork; | 我以前很讨厌这种文书工作 |
[35:22] | now it’s the only thing that keeps me going. | 现在它却是我唯一的动力 |
[35:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:25] | Because the little things mater. | 因为小事也重要 |
[35:28] | Act by act, deed by deed, it means something. | 一件件的小事 都是有意义的 |
[35:33] | Even if no one notices | 就算没人注意 |
[35:35] | or cares. | 或在乎 |
[35:42] | Thanks, Harvey. | 谢谢 哈维 |
[35:43] | You’re welcome, kid. | 不客气 孩子 |
[35:46] | If you really want to do an old man a favor, | 如果你真想帮我个老头子 |
[35:48] | you can scrounge me up a cup of joe because I, uh… | 可以去给我拿杯咖啡 我… |
[35:56] | Kid’s fast. | 这小子跑得真快 |
[36:00] | I apologize for the discomfort. | 抱歉让你不舒服了 |
[36:03] | The neural cutout inhibits muscular function, | 神经断路会抑制肌肉功能 |
[36:07] | but not pain receptors. | 但并不麻痹疼痛感受器 |
[36:10] | A simple reboot of the chip should be all that is required. | 简单地重启下芯片应该就行了 |
[36:14] | Although, the sound may be… | 但是 这声音可能… |
[36:16] | …uh, somewhat unpleasant. | 让人不舒服 |
[36:19] | Not to mention the smell. | 更别提那味道了 |
[37:22] | Edward, I believe the time has come | 爱德华 我想现在应该 |
[37:24] | for a change of scenery. | 换换风景了 |
[37:29] | It seems a powerful electrical charge | 似乎有强大的电流 |
[37:33] | overloaded your chip, | 过载了你的芯片 |
[37:34] | but I’ve gotten everything updated. | 但我把一切都升级了 |
[37:37] | I will pass the good news along to your handler. | 我会把好消息转告你的管理人 |
[37:42] | Care to expand on that? | 想解释一下吗 |
[37:44] | I was merely helping a man who needed medical attention. | 我只是帮助了一个需要医疗救助的人 |
[37:49] | Yeah, not buying it. | 嗯 我才不信 |
[37:54] | His eyes are open. | 他睁着眼睛呢 |
[37:55] | I gave him a biomedical anesthesia. | 我给他做了生物医学麻醉 |
[37:58] | Wake him up now. Do it. | 马上唤醒他 快 |
[38:00] | Oh, very well. | 好吧 |
[38:08] | I told you this wasn’t me! | 我就说不是我了 |
[38:11] | He put a chip in my brain. | 他往我脑子里塞了个芯片 |
[38:12] | And someone’s been controlling it this whole time. | 有人一直在控制它 |
[38:15] | And then he drilled in my head! | 然后他钻开了我的脑袋 |
[38:16] | Better talk now. | 马上交待 |
[38:18] | I am a scientist. | 我是个科学家 |
[38:19] | A contract came along; I developed a tool. | 我接到了一份合约 就开发了一个工具 |
[38:24] | “A tool”? | “一个工具” |
[38:25] | How dare you? | 你好大胆 |
[38:26] | A contract from who? | 跟谁的合约 |
[38:33] | Please escort the professor out, thank you. | 请护送教授出去 谢谢 |
[38:37] | Ta-ta. | 再见 |
[38:41] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[38:42] | Sorry, pal, but this part of the op is need-to-know. | 抱歉 伙计 但行动这部分是需知信息 |
[38:46] | I couldn’t say anything until we had the suspect in custody, | 我们扣押嫌犯之前我不能说 |
[38:48] | but Walker wants Ed Nygma taken out now. | 但沃克希望马上除掉爱德·尼格玛 |
[38:53] | Walker was behind this? | 这是沃克搞的鬼 |
[38:55] | She’s been controlling Nygma the whole time? | 是她一直在控制尼格玛 |
[39:00] | You know I hate this spook crap. | 你知道我讨厌这些暗箱操作 |
[39:02] | I don’t ask questions; I follow orders. | 我不问问题 我只执行命令 |
[39:04] | She’s responsible for Haven? | 是她炸了避难所 |
[39:08] | I don’t understand, why… | 我不明白 为什么… |
[39:08] | Jim, stop right there, trust me. | 吉姆 快打住 相信我 |
[39:12] | Walker wants you to put a bullet | 沃克要你一枪 |
[39:16] | in his brain. | 崩了他 |
[39:21] | No. | 不 |
[39:22] | Call it proof of loyalty. | 就算忠诚的证明 |
[39:25] | It’s what she needs from you | 她需要你先做这个 |
[39:27] | before she can move forward with final relief plans. | 才能开展她的救济计划 |
[39:32] | Hey, come on. | 得了 |
[39:34] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[39:35] | He’s a loon. | 他是个疯子 |
[39:36] | A cop-killer. | 警察杀手 |
[39:39] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我实话 |
[39:41] | Did Walker destroy Haven? Did you know? | 沃克真炸毁了避难所吗 你知道吗 |
[39:44] | – Tell me. – Jim, ours is not to reason why. | -告诉我 -吉姆 我们不去问原因 |
[39:47] | And this is your chance to be a part of this mission. | 这是你加入这次任务的机会 |
[39:51] | So… | 那么 |
[39:54] | please. | 请吧 |
[39:56] | You pull the trigger on him, | 你扣下扳机崩了他 |
[39:58] | or I pull the trigger on you. | 不然我扣下扳机崩了你 |
[40:01] | After all this, you’d kill me for some bureaucrat? | 经历了这么多 你要为个官僚杀我 |
[40:07] | Mission comes first. | 任务第一 |
[40:09] | You taught me that. | 你教我的 |
[40:13] | What’s your answer? | 你怎么回答 |
[40:30] | Looks like I saved your life one too many times. | 看来我刚刚不该救你 |
[40:37] | Maybe so. | 或许是吧 |
[40:56] | You know Jim Gordon. | 你了解吉姆·戈登 |
[40:57] | You know this city. | 你了解这座城市 |
[40:59] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[41:00] | And kill him. | 杀了他 |
[41:31] | Boss. Wake up. | 老大 醒醒 |
[41:34] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[41:38] | Stitches still sore, huh? | 缝的针还疼 是吗 |
[41:41] | Never would have happened | 你要是穿了 |
[41:42] | if you wore that armor I prepared. | 我准备的盔甲就不会了 |
[41:45] | That bullet is making you sentimental. | 那颗子弹让你多愁善感了 |
[41:50] | Give her a shake, huh? | 摇摇它 |
[41:56] | Better? | 好些了吗 |
[41:59] | I told you I had to let Selina thrust the knife | 我说了 我至少得让塞琳娜 |
[42:02] | into my flesh at least once. | 拿刀捅我一次 |
[42:05] | Verisimilitude trumps precaution, you see. | 逼真比防范重要 |
[42:08] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[42:09] | Selina Kyle and Bruce Wayne needed to think | 塞琳娜·凯尔和布鲁斯·韦恩必须以为 |
[42:12] | – you were dead, boss. – Yeah. | -你死了 老大 -嗯 |
[42:16] | Right. | 好了 |
[42:18] | I take it you have news? | 你是有消息咯 |
[42:20] | All systems go. | 一切就绪 |
[42:21] | Well, then lead the way. | 那就带路吧 |
[42:38] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[42:40] | I’m hearing good things. | 听说情况不错 |
[42:42] | The bandages are ready to come off. | 绷带可以拆了 |
[42:44] | Your assistant thought you’d like to see the results. | 你的助理觉得你会想看看成果 |
[42:48] | Indeed, I would. | 没错 |
[43:09] | Oh, you two look beautiful. | 你俩真美 |
[43:17] | I love family reunions, don’t you? | 我就喜欢家庭团聚 你们呢 |