| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | You’re the brother I never had. | 你是我未能拥有的弟弟 | 
| [00:03] | We will create a legacy in this city. | 我们要一起为城市留下遗产 | 
| [00:06] | Gotham falls, | 哥谭陨落 | 
| [00:07] | we rise. | 我们崛起 | 
| [00:09] | Together. | 我们一起 | 
| [00:10] | Poor Jim. | 可怜的吉姆 | 
| [00:11] | All alone again. | 又是孤身一人了 | 
| [00:12] | – I told you to leave. – I heard you. | -我叫你走了 -我听到了 | 
| [00:15] | So many things I wish I could change. | 有好多事我都希望自己能够改变 | 
| [00:17] | Things I’ve done. | 我做过的那些事 | 
| [00:18] | We’re here now. | 我们现在团聚了 | 
| [00:19] | We’ll just try to put the pieces back together again. | 我们努力把一切再拼凑起来吧 | 
| [00:22] | Jim, | 吉姆 | 
| [00:22] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 | 
| [00:24] | – This isn’t you. – We’re not the same. | -你不是这样的 -我们不一样 | 
| [00:27] | That night | 那晚 | 
| [00:28] | that your parents were murdered, | 你父母被杀的那晚 | 
| [00:29] | I didn’t do anything, because I didn’t care. | 我什么都没做 因为我不在乎 | 
| [00:33] | Everyone, let’s dig a little deeper. | 各位 继续深挖 | 
| [00:35] | ‘Cause that’s the only way | 因为只有这样 | 
| [00:36] | you’re all making it out of this hole. | 你们才能出这个洞 | 
| [00:40] | Deep enough? | 够深了吗 | 
| [00:42] | You’re leaving Gotham. | 你要离开哥谭了 | 
| [00:43] | There’s nothing left for me here anymore. | 这里已经没什么值得我留恋的了 | 
| [00:45] | I’ve done all I can. | 我已经把能做的都做了 | 
| [00:46] | I want in. | 我想加入 | 
| [00:49] | I love family reunions. | 我就喜欢家庭团聚 | 
| [00:53] | Don’t you? | 你们呢 | 
| [01:02] | Go. Go, go. | 快 快 快跑 | 
| [01:17] | – Which way? – Wait. | -哪边 -等等 | 
| [01:50] | General, | 将军 | 
| [01:52] | you were the ones who let Walker operate right under your noses. | 是你让沃克在你眼皮底下作乱的 | 
| [01:55] | Now you’re telling me she evaded capture? | 如今你却告诉我她逃脱了追捕 | 
| [01:57] | I understand your frustration. | 我理解你的沮丧 | 
| [02:00] | Have you at least determined why she did what she did? | 你至少查清她到底为什么那样做了吗 | 
| [02:02] | Not yet. | 还没 | 
| [02:04] | Look, bottom line, | 听着 总之 | 
| [02:06] | Walker and Dorrance are out of the picture. | 沃克和多兰斯已不在 | 
| [02:08] | What else is standing in the way of reunification? | 到底还有什么在阻碍收复 | 
| [02:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [02:11] | I’m recommending we begin the process immediately. | 我建议我们立刻开始进程 | 
| [02:14] | There have been a lot of promises from across the river. | 河对岸做过很多承诺 | 
| [02:17] | But unlike Walker, or whoever she is, | 但不像沃克 不管她到底是谁 | 
| [02:20] | I have the authority to take action. | 我有权采取行动 | 
| [02:22] | Unless something happens to destabilize Gotham again, | 除非哥谭再次动荡 | 
| [02:25] | this nightmare is about to end. | 不然这场噩梦马上就要结束了 | 
| [02:27] | Think he’s for real? | 你觉得他是说真的吗 | 
| [02:29] | I’ll believe it when it happens. | 只有成真了我才信 | 
| [02:30] | I take it your search party didn’t find Alfred. | 看来你的搜寻队没找到阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [02:32] | Neither hide nor hair. | 活不见人死不见尸 | 
| [02:34] | Pennyworth vanished five days ago. | 潘尼沃斯失踪五天了 | 
| [02:36] | It ain’t looking good. | 事态不妙 | 
| [02:37] | How’s Bruce? | 布鲁斯怎样了 | 
| [02:39] | He’s been pulling double shifts on the search parties. | 他一直跟着搜寻队不愿休息 | 
| [02:42] | Kid’s dead on his feet. | 那孩子快累晕了 | 
| [02:49] | I want to search this area next. | 接下来我想搜这个区域 | 
| [02:50] | There are whole blocks of abandoned buildings. | 这里有好几条街的废弃建筑 | 
| [02:52] | – I’ll get a squad right on it. – Just give me five minutes. | -我马上就派小队过去 -给我五分钟 | 
| [02:54] | – I’ll be ready. – No. | -我马上就准备好 -不 | 
| [02:55] | You’re not going out. | 你不能去 | 
| [02:56] | – No, Jim… – You need your rest. | -不 吉姆… -你必须休息 | 
| [02:58] | I’m not cutting you out, but I need you sharp, | 我不会赶你走 但我需要你保持最佳状态 | 
| [03:00] | not a liability. | 而不是成为累赘 | 
| [03:06] | I just don’t understand what could have happened. | 我就是想不明白到底能出什么事 | 
| [03:08] | Neither do I. | 我也不明白 | 
| [03:10] | But I know that Alfred Pennyworth can take care of himself. | 但我知道阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯可以照顾好自己 | 
| [03:14] | I’ll send for you if I hear anything. | 如果有消息了我会告诉你的 | 
| [03:24] | Kid’s tough. | 这孩子很坚强 | 
| [03:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [03:26] | In other good-ish news, Harper radioed. | 还有个还算不错的消息 哈珀来消息了 | 
| [03:28] | Her squad found something. | 她的小队有发现 | 
| [03:29] | What? | 什么 | 
| [03:32] | It’s weird. | 很怪异 | 
| [03:36] | Four men. | 四个男性 | 
| [03:38] | Looks like they breathed in some sort of chemical agent. | 看着像是吸入了某种化学物质 | 
| [03:40] | I’m thinking airborne. | 应该空气传播的 | 
| [03:41] | And the Z’s on their bodies? | 他们尸体上的”Z”字呢 | 
| [03:43] | Carved into them before time of death. | 是死前刻上去的 | 
| [03:45] | Check out the mustache. | 看看小胡子 | 
| [03:50] | Fake. | 假的 | 
| [03:51] | Seems like they escaped from here. | 看起来他们是从这里跑出来的 | 
| [03:56] | A film set? | 拍电影的吗 | 
| [03:58] | I said it was weird. | 我说了很怪异了 | 
| [04:00] | Zs on their chests. | 胸口上有Z字 | 
| [04:02] | Think it could be Zsasz? | 你觉得会是萨斯吗 | 
| [04:05] | Chemicals aren’t really his MO. | 化学品不是他的手段 | 
| [04:07] | Plus, I never figured Zsasz for much of a cinephile. | 再说 我感觉萨斯应该不是个影迷 | 
| [04:10] | But whoever it is, if they have more of these chemicals | 但不管是谁 如果那人还有更多化学品 | 
| [04:12] | and the will to use them… | 还不介意使用它们 | 
| [04:13] | It’s bye-bye, reunification. | 收复无望了 | 
| [04:16] | Got to stop him before news reaches the mainland. | 必须在消息传到大陆前阻止他 | 
| [04:21] | The Chessmen. | 棋帮 | 
| [04:23] | That’s a gang that operates out of the Narrows. | 是在奈何岛活动的一个帮派 | 
| [04:25] | What the hell is a Narrows gang doing way up here? | 为什么奈何岛帮派会到这里来 | 
| [04:27] | I think we both know someone we can ask. | 我想我们都知道该去问谁 | 
| [06:24] | Can you check on the fever in Bed 12? | 你能去检查下12床的发热吗 | 
| [06:26] | What’s up, Doc? | 好啊 医生 | 
| [06:27] | Heard you were working here. Interesting. | 听说你在这里工作 有意思 | 
| [06:29] | It’s what I do, help people. | 这是我的本职 帮助别人 | 
| [06:31] | Speaking of which, I’ve got patients. | 说到这个 我还有病人 | 
| [06:33] | Oh, you wouldn’t kick Jim’s baby mama to the curb, now, would you? | 你不会放任吉姆孩子的妈妈不管吧 | 
| [06:37] | Whatever happened between you and Jim, it’s none of my concern. | 不管你和吉姆之间发生了什么 都不关我事 | 
| [06:40] | So if you’re here to gloat… | 所以如果你是来幸灾乐祸的 | 
| [06:41] | I’m here for medical assistance. | 我是来请求医疗援助的 | 
| [06:43] | For my little nugget. | 为了我的小宝贝 | 
| [06:45] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何 | 
| [06:46] | Be my O.B.? | 做我的产科医生吧 | 
| [06:47] | You can’t be serious. | 你搞笑的吧 | 
| [06:49] | I know we’ve had our differences. | 我知道咱们之间有过节 | 
| [06:50] | You tried to kill me, Barbara. | 你企图杀了我 芭芭拉 | 
| [06:52] | Twice. | 两次 | 
| [06:54] | That was years ago. | 那是几年前了 | 
| [06:56] | There are other doctors here. | 这里还有其他医生 | 
| [06:57] | Not as good as you. | 都没你好 | 
| [06:59] | Look, | 听着 | 
| [07:00] | whatever you think of me, my child is innocent, | 不管你怎么看我 我的孩子是无辜的 | 
| [07:02] | and I want the best for it. | 我想要它得到最好的 | 
| [07:04] | And in this place, that means you. | 而在这里 那就是你 | 
| [07:09] | Does Jim know you’re here? | 吉姆知道你来了吗 | 
| [07:10] | This is none of his business. | 这不关他的事 | 
| [07:12] | Lee? | 小莱 | 
| [07:17] | Jim. | 吉姆 | 
| [07:20] | – Barbara. – You’re interrupting. | -芭芭拉 -你打扰我们了 | 
| [07:22] | Doctor-patient. Blow. | 医生病人在谈话 走开 | 
| [07:24] | I’m sorry, you’re her doctor? | 抱歉 你是她的医生吗 | 
| [07:25] | No. I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 | 
| [07:27] | Maybe. What are you doing here? | 也许吧 你来这里做什么 | 
| [07:30] | Some bodies turned up. | 发现了几具尸体 | 
| [07:31] | They might have a Narrows connection. | 可能和奈何岛有关 | 
| [07:33] | I wouldn’t have come, but… | 我来找你也是因为 | 
| [07:34] | It’s important. Right. | 这事很重要 好吧 | 
| [07:37] | You two need to talk. I’ll be outside. | 你们俩得谈谈 我在门外等着 | 
| [07:40] | Uh, I’d rather not. | 还是别了 | 
| [07:41] | If you want me to be your doctor, | 如果你想我做你的医生 | 
| [07:42] | you will talk to the baby’s… father. | 你就要和宝宝的父亲谈 | 
| [07:46] | Your first appointment is next week. | 下周是你第一次预检 | 
| [07:48] | The nurse will give you all your vitamins when you leave. | 走的时候 护士会把所需的维生素给你 | 
| [07:50] | Deal? | 怎么样 | 
| [07:59] | Is she really the only one you could find? | 你真的只能找她吗 | 
| [08:01] | She’s the best doctor in this hellhole of a city. | 她是这座地狱城里最好的医生 | 
| [08:03] | Not everything is about Jim Gordon. | 不是所有事都围着吉姆·戈登转的 | 
| [08:05] | Pretty sure this one is. | 这件事就是和我有关 | 
| [08:06] | Because we slept together. Yeah. | 因为我们上床了 对 | 
| [08:08] | I only told you because I felt you had a right to know. | 我之所以告诉你 是因为我觉得你有权知道 | 
| [08:10] | But your involvement in this ended | 但是你提上裤子的那一刻 | 
| [08:12] | the moment you put your pants back on. | 就和这事没瓜葛了 | 
| [08:18] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [08:20] | You don’t think I’m fit to be a mother? | 你觉得我不适合当母亲吗 | 
| [08:21] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [08:25] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 | 
| [09:24] | Who are you? | 你们是什么人 | 
| [09:26] | Well, look who decided to join us. | 看看是谁来了 | 
| [09:28] | Hello, champ. | 好啊 小伙子 | 
| [09:34] | Master Bruce! | 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [09:35] | Alfred, how did you… | 阿尔弗雷德 你怎么… | 
| [09:37] | Look at the state of you. | 看看你的样子 | 
| [09:38] | What have I told you about rolling around in the muck? | 我不是叫你别跑去脏兮兮的地方了吗 | 
| [09:42] | Alfred, what’s going on? | 阿尔弗雷德 怎么回事 | 
| [09:44] | Who are these people? | 他们是什么人 | 
| [09:45] | Whatever do you mean, Bruce? | 这是什么话 布鲁斯 | 
| [09:48] | We’re your parents. | 我们是你爸妈啊 | 
| [09:51] | Right. Well, let’s get you spruced up. | 来 我们去给你打扮一下 | 
| [09:53] | After all, | 毕竟 | 
| [09:55] | we have a guest. | 我们有客人 | 
| [10:00] | Welcome home, Bruce. | 欢迎回家 布鲁斯 | 
| [10:08] | Jeremiah. You’re alive. | 杰罗麦 你还活着 | 
| [10:13] | Well, you didn’t think Selina could kill me so easily, did you? | 你不是以为塞琳娜那么轻易就能杀死我吧 | 
| [10:19] | I just had to put you off my scent | 我只是想扰乱你的视线 | 
| [10:21] | until I could finalize my… project. | 直到我完成我的计划 | 
| [10:24] | Manners, Master Bruce. | 客气一点 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [10:27] | Let’s not be rude to our guest. | 别对客人无礼 | 
| [10:28] | Especially when I come bearing gifts. | 尤其是我带了礼物来 | 
| [10:31] | Oh, Mr. Jeremiah. A cake. | 杰罗麦先生 蛋糕 | 
| [10:34] | How exceedingly kind of you. | 你实在是太客气了 | 
| [10:36] | Is it Italian meringue? | 是意大利蛋白酥吗 | 
| [10:39] | Sure. | 是啊 | 
| [10:41] | Now, now, Bruce, | 布鲁斯 | 
| [10:42] | you come any closer and I blow up Wayne Manor, | 你再靠近 我就炸掉韦恩庄园 | 
| [10:45] | with all of us inside of it. | 连同你们一起 | 
| [10:46] | I have a dozen more of these, uh, | 我还有一打这种 | 
| [10:49] | Italian meringues sprinkled all throughout the house. | 意大利蛋白酥 放满了整个宅子 | 
| [10:54] | What did you do to Alfred? | 你对阿尔弗雷德做了什么 | 
| [10:56] | And who are these people? | 这些人又是谁 | 
| [10:58] | Ah, glad you asked. | 很高兴你问了 | 
| [10:59] | Come. | 过来 | 
| [11:00] | Come, come. | 过来 过来 | 
| [11:03] | Mommy and Daddy dearest | 亲爱的妈妈和爸爸 | 
| [11:06] | were just an innocent couple I kidnapped based on… | 只是我绑架来的无辜路人 因为他们的 | 
| [11:10] | bone structure and, um… | 骨架结构和 | 
| [11:14] | build. | 身材 | 
| [11:16] | Just a touch of plastic surgery, and voilà… | 稍加整容 大功告成 | 
| [11:21] | Waynes. | 韦恩夫妇 | 
| [11:24] | Alfred I nabbed in the Green Zone. | 阿尔弗雷德是我从绿区绑来的 | 
| [11:26] | They’re hypnotized. | 他们被催眠了 | 
| [11:28] | Well, I’m afraid there was no room | 恐怕我不能允许 | 
| [11:30] | for improv in our script. | 即兴创作 | 
| [11:32] | Today is a… | 今天是一个 | 
| [11:33] | very important day, Bruce. | 非常重要的日子 布鲁斯 | 
| [11:38] | Just look at the way they’re dressed. | 看看他们的着装就知道了 | 
| [11:43] | It’s the night my parents were killed. | 这是我父母被杀的那晚 | 
| [11:45] | And I’m giving you the chance | 而我要给你一个机会 | 
| [11:47] | to experience it all over again. | 重温那个夜晚 | 
| [11:52] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [11:54] | Isn’t it obvious? | 难道不显而易见吗 | 
| [11:59] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 | 
| [12:01] | this… | 这是 | 
| [12:02] | this was the most important day of your life. | 这是你生命中最重要的一天 | 
| [12:08] | And I didn’t get to be a part of it. | 而我却没能参与其中 | 
| [12:12] | We need to rectify that. | 我们得修正这点 | 
| [12:15] | Alfred. It’s time for dinner. | 阿尔弗雷德 晚餐时间到了 | 
| [12:17] | Chop-chop. We’re on a very tight schedule. | 快点 我们的时间很紧 | 
| [12:20] | Of course, Mr. Jeremiah. | 当然 杰罗麦先生 | 
| [12:41] | That’s zero for three. | 三试零成功 | 
| [12:44] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [12:46] | It seems the government was quite thorough | 看来政府在河里布雷时 | 
| [12:48] | when they mined the river. | 做得非常全面 | 
| [12:49] | You didn’t have a plan to get off this rock | 你偷所有人东西之前 | 
| [12:51] | before you stole everyone’s crap? | 都没想好撤离计划吗 | 
| [12:53] | I was working on a plan. | 我在准备计划呢 | 
| [12:56] | The river is mined. | 河里有雷 | 
| [12:57] | Everything that flies out gets blown from… the… sky. | 所有能飞的都会被从天上炸下来 | 
| [13:02] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [13:04] | Jeremiah was digging a tunnel under the river. | 杰罗麦在河底挖隧道 | 
| [13:08] | A tunnel? | 隧道 | 
| [13:11] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [13:12] | Do you have any better ideas? | 你还有更好的主意吗 | 
| [13:18] | Didn’t think so. | 我也觉得你没有 | 
| [13:20] | It’s in the Dark Zone. | 在暗区 | 
| [13:22] | We should wait until night to check it out. | 我们应该等天黑了去看看 | 
| [13:24] | Well, I was running out of guinea pigs anyway. | 好吧 反正我也没有其他小白鼠了 | 
| [13:30] | Oh, look! | 看 | 
| [13:31] | He’s swimming to shore. | 他正在往岸边游呢 | 
| [13:40] | Are you sure you should be out in the Narrows alone? | 你确定你一个人来奈何岛没事吗 | 
| [13:42] | When the bridges fell, this place descended into chaos. | 大桥炸毁后 这里就陷入了混乱 | 
| [13:45] | Figure our best bet of getting out in one piece | 我想我们安全脱身最好的办法 | 
| [13:47] | is to keep a low profile. | 就是保持低调 | 
| [13:48] | So all the work I did to make the Narrows better | 我那么努力想要让奈何岛变好 | 
| [13:50] | was for nothing. | 到头来都是白费 | 
| [13:53] | It’s the Leopards. Rivals of the Chessmen. | 是猎豹帮 棋帮的死敌 | 
| [14:00] | About this Barbara thing… | 关于芭芭拉的事 | 
| [14:02] | Uh, Jim, just don’t. | 吉姆 别说了 | 
| [14:03] | No, it’s important to me that you understand. | 不 我必须要让你理解我 | 
| [14:08] | Okay. So, what are you gonna do? | 好吧 那你准备怎么办 | 
| [14:13] | I don’t know, but it’s my child, too. | 我不知道 但那也是我的孩子 | 
| [14:18] | Barbara seems to have a difference of opinion. | 芭芭拉好像并不这么认为 | 
| [14:21] | But hey, people change. | 但是人都是会变的 | 
| [14:23] | You don’t know her like I do. | 你不像我一样了解她 | 
| [14:24] | You can say that again. | 那是不假 | 
| [14:28] | Look. | 看 | 
| [14:31] | We’re clear. | 我们安全了 | 
| [14:33] | The Chessmen moved around. | 棋帮会到处流窜 | 
| [14:35] | They used these as signals for their members. | 他们用这些标记知会他们的成员 | 
| [14:37] | The rook’s a compass needle. | 这车是一个指南针 | 
| [14:39] | North-northeast. Let’s go. | 北-东北 走吧 | 
| [14:57] | Alfred told me such great tidbits about your childhood. | 阿尔弗雷德和我说了你童年的很多轶事 | 
| [15:01] | How you used to eat here, | 你经常和你的家人 | 
| [15:03] | in the kitchen, when it was just you and the family. | 到这里来 在厨房里一起用餐 | 
| [15:06] | My, how… | 天啊 多么… | 
| [15:08] | homey and intimate. | 温馨亲密啊 | 
| [15:13] | Grilled cheese and Branston pickle sandwich, Mr. Jeremiah. | 烤奶酪和布兰斯顿泡菜三明治 杰罗麦先生 | 
| [15:17] | Master Bruce’s favorite. | 布鲁斯少爷的最爱 | 
| [15:18] | My influence, though. Thomas did add | 是受我的影响 但托马斯加入了 | 
| [15:21] | a dash of aioli for extra flair. | 少许蒜泥蛋黄酱来提升口感 | 
| [15:31] | Oh. Come on, Bruce. | 拜托 布鲁斯 | 
| [15:32] | That’s a weird favorite food for a 12-year-old. | 一个12岁小孩喜欢这种食物也太奇怪了 | 
| [15:35] | I’m playing your game. | 我都照你说的做了 | 
| [15:39] | Now let Alfred and these people go. | 放了阿尔弗雷德和这些人 | 
| [15:41] | They’re innocent. | 他们是无辜的 | 
| [15:42] | I’m sorry, Bruce, it’s just… | 对不起 布鲁斯 只是… | 
| [15:45] | it’s very important to me that | 我必须要 | 
| [15:47] | I get every detail exactly right. | 做好每一个细节 | 
| [15:51] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 | 
| [15:52] | the final touch. | 最后的润色 | 
| [16:06] | What was it like… | 那天晚上 | 
| [16:09] | losing your parents that night? | 失去你的双亲是什么感受 | 
| [16:14] | I lost my family, too, Bruce. | 我也失去了我的家人 布鲁斯 | 
| [16:18] | The wound still hasn’t healed. | 那道伤疤到现在也没有痊愈 | 
| [16:20] | I… think about it often. | 我…经常会想起 | 
| [16:23] | None of this is real. | 这一切都不是真的 | 
| [16:27] | You’re trying to manipulate me. | 你想操控我 | 
| [16:32] | It will never be real. | 这永远不会是真的 | 
| [16:37] | But you are thinking about that night. | 但你正在想那晚的场景 | 
| [16:41] | That’s all I need. | 我只要这样就够了 | 
| [16:44] | I just want to be connected to you. | 我只是想和你心意相连 | 
| [16:46] | I offered for you to be my best friend! | 我提过要你做我最好的朋友 | 
| [16:55] | But I’ve realized if we… | 但我意识到 如果我们 | 
| [16:58] | can’t be friends… | 不能做朋友 | 
| [17:01] | then we can be connected in other ways. | 那我们可以通过其他方式相连 | 
| [17:08] | How? | 怎么相连 | 
| [17:12] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 | 
| [17:15] | In time. | 不着急 | 
| [17:27] | I’m sorry to cut tonight short… | 很抱歉今晚就先到这里吧 | 
| [17:30] | but… | 但是 | 
| [17:32] | your parents and I have a very important date… | 你父母和我还有一个很重要的约会… | 
| [17:34] | Jeremiah. | 杰罗麦 | 
| [17:35] | – …with destiny. – Jeremiah! | -与命运的约会 -杰罗麦 | 
| [17:37] | You might want to find your faithful butler and leave. | 你也许该找上你那忠心的管家 离开这里 | 
| [17:41] | Quickly. | 快点的 | 
| [17:46] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [17:59] | The signs lead this way. | 标记是指往这边的 | 
| [18:01] | Look at the smoke. | 看看那些烟雾 | 
| [18:02] | Someone restarted production. | 有人重新开始生产了 | 
| [18:23] | My God, Jim… | 天啊 吉姆 | 
| [18:26] | look at all of this. | 你看看 | 
| [18:29] | Come on. | 来 | 
| [18:36] | Who’s in charge here? | 这里谁管事 | 
| [18:37] | Tick tock, the chemical stock, | 滴答滴答 化学原料 | 
| [18:39] | shall give our Gotham an aftershock. | 给我们哥谭来场余震 | 
| [18:41] | Tick tock, the chemical stock, | 滴答滴答 化学原料 | 
| [18:43] | shall give our Gotham an aftershock. | 给我们哥谭来场余震 | 
| [18:45] | Tick tock, the chemical stock… | 滴答滴答 化学原料 | 
| [18:47] | …shall give our Gotham an aftershock. | 给我们哥谭来场余震 | 
| [18:49] | They’ve been hypnotized. | 他们都被催眠了 | 
| [18:51] | Tetch. | 泰奇 | 
| [18:52] | Tick tock, | 滴答滴答 | 
| [18:53] | the chemical stock | 化学原料 | 
| [18:55] | shall give our Gotham an aftershock. | 给我们哥谭来场余震 | 
| [18:58] | My, my, what a thrill. | 天啊 真是意外之喜啊 | 
| [19:01] | Jim Gordon… | 吉姆·戈登 | 
| [19:03] | and the woman he told me to kill. | 和他要我杀死的女人 | 
| [19:05] | Brings back memories. | 真让人涌起回忆啊 | 
| [19:07] | That tea party, so long ago. | 那场茶会感觉是好久以前的事了 | 
| [19:10] | But now, to order these men to attack my foe! | 但是现在 命令这些人攻击我的敌人 | 
| [19:16] | All for one, and one for all! | 人人为我 我为人人 | 
| [19:18] | Ain’t this a grand old ball! | 真是一场盛大的聚会 | 
| [19:28] | Jim! | 吉姆 | 
| [19:28] | Ain’t this… | 这不是 | 
| [19:30] | some… game! | 很…好玩吗 | 
| [19:39] | Give it to me again? | 再说一遍 | 
| [19:41] | Penguin has been stealing | 企鹅偷走了 | 
| [19:43] | everything in the city that’s not nailed down, | 城里所有搬得走的东西 | 
| [19:45] | and now he needs a way of getting it off the island. | 现在他需要个办法把财宝带出岛 | 
| [19:49] | And you’re helping him? | 你在帮他吗 | 
| [19:51] | Well, that’s what he thinks. | 他是那么以为的 | 
| [19:53] | Barbara, Tabitha was my friend, too. | 芭芭拉 塔比莎也是我的朋友 | 
| [19:55] | If anything, I want to gut the twerp… | 我只想杀了那讨厌鬼 | 
| [19:58] | and take his loot. | 再拿走他的赃物 | 
| [19:59] | Except you don’t actually have a way out of Gotham. | 但你并没有离开哥谭的办法 | 
| [20:01] | I’ll find one tonight. | 我今晚会找到办法的 | 
| [20:03] | I’ll still need your help moving the stuff. | 我还需要你帮忙搬东西 | 
| [20:05] | We can get out of here together. | 我们可以一起离开这里 | 
| [20:09] | Away from Jim Gordon. | 离开吉姆·戈登 | 
| [20:11] | Rich as Midas. | 还富得流油 | 
| [20:13] | Penguin dead in a ditch. | 企鹅死翘翘 | 
| [20:15] | Well, aren’t we just two single ladies and a baby | 我们就是两位单身女士和一个宝宝 | 
| [20:18] | about to kill our sworn enemy together. | 要一起去杀死敌了 | 
| [20:21] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [20:23] | It’s just you’re pregnant. | 你…怀孕了 | 
| [20:25] | Don’t even start. | 少提 | 
| [20:30] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [20:33] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [20:36] | Alfred. We need to get out of here. | 阿尔弗雷德 我们得离开这里 | 
| [20:38] | Ah, Master Bruce. I was just taking a quiet moment to tidy up. | 布鲁斯少爷 我就是趁没事收拾一下 | 
| [20:41] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 | 
| [20:42] | The bombs. | 炸弹 | 
| [20:43] | What bombs? | 什么炸弹 | 
| [20:44] | These bombs. | 这些炸弹 | 
| [20:47] | No need for roughhousing, sir. | 没必要动粗啊 少爷 | 
| [20:51] | There has to be a way. | 肯定有办法的 | 
| [20:54] | Alfred, you’d do anything to protect me, right? | 阿尔弗雷德 你会不惜一切保护我 是吧 | 
| [20:56] | Absolutely, sir. | 当然了 | 
| [20:57] | There’s a gas leak. In the kitchen. | 厨房煤气泄漏了 | 
| [20:59] | It’s only a matter of time before this whole place goes up. | 这地方迟早要炸毁 | 
| [21:01] | A gas leak? Where are your parents? | 煤气泄漏 你父母呢 | 
| [21:03] | – Where’s our guest? – I’ve already warned them. | -客人呢 -我提醒过他们了 | 
| [21:05] | I know a way out. Come on! | 我知道条出路 快跑 | 
| [21:37] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [21:39] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [21:44] | Oh, bloody hell. | 该死的 | 
| [21:45] | Don’t move. | 别动 | 
| [21:47] | Do you, uh…? | 你… | 
| [21:50] | Oh, yeah, I remember everything. | 嗯 我都想起来了 | 
| [21:52] | Clear as day. | 一清二楚 | 
| [21:54] | And let me tell you, if ever I see that Jervis Tetch character again | 告诉你 如果我再看到那个贾维斯·泰奇 | 
| [21:57] | I’ll stick that watch so far up his… | 我就把他的表塞进… | 
| [22:00] | his nose. | 他的鼻子 | 
| [22:03] | How about you? | 你呢 | 
| [22:05] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [22:06] | Yeah, I’m all right. | 我没事 | 
| [22:09] | But the manor… | 但韦恩庄园 | 
| [22:12] | Don’t you worry about that now, son. | 别担心那个了 孩子 | 
| [22:14] | Come on. Help me up. | 来 扶我起来 | 
| [22:19] | Oh, your leg’s hurt. | 你的腿伤了 | 
| [22:20] | Yes, but it’s not broken. | 是啊 但没骨折 | 
| [22:34] | I thought I lost you. | 我以为我失去你了 | 
| [22:37] | Me? | 我 | 
| [22:39] | Never, Master Bruce. | 永远不会 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [22:44] | Go on. | 去吧 | 
| [22:46] | You know where he’s gonna be at. | 你知道他会去哪 | 
| [22:50] | Go. | 去吧 | 
| [23:04] | If you’re here, | 如果你在这儿 | 
| [23:06] | Jeremiah must still be alive. | 杰罗麦肯定还活着 | 
| [23:09] | And if you’re here, I’m guessing you found our test subjects, | 如果你在这儿 肯定是发现了我们的测试对象 | 
| [23:12] | all boiled and bubbled. | 都烧得面目全非了 | 
| [23:16] | What’s he planning? | 他在策划什么 | 
| [23:18] | It’s a surprise, don’t you know? | 是个惊喜 你不知道吗 | 
| [23:21] | A real killer. | 能大杀四方 | 
| [23:23] | Shall I hypnotize our friends here, | 要我催眠他们 | 
| [23:26] | and have them slit each other’s necks? | 割了彼此的喉咙吗 | 
| [23:28] | Nix. | 不 | 
| [23:29] | Better check with the boss. | 还是问问老大吧 | 
| [23:31] | He might have other ideas. | 他可能有别的想法 | 
| [23:39] | I’m sorry I got you involved in this. | 抱歉我把你卷了进来 | 
| [23:41] | Don’t be. | 没事 | 
| [23:41] | I knew what I was getting myself into. | 我清楚自己在做什么 | 
| [23:43] | I know, but, | 我知道 | 
| [23:44] | Lee… | 但小莱 | 
| [23:45] | Jim, whatever you want to tell me, | 吉姆 不管你想说什么 | 
| [23:48] | save it till we’re out of here. | 等我们出去再说吧 | 
| [23:50] | Fair enough. | 好吧 | 
| [23:52] | We need to find out what Valeska’s planning. | 我们得查明瓦勒斯卡的计划 | 
| [23:55] | Hey, Tetch. | 泰奇 | 
| [23:57] | You know, it’s funny. | 挺有意思的 | 
| [24:00] | I never figured you for Jeremiah’s errand boy. | 我从没想到你会做杰罗麦的走狗 | 
| [24:03] | Oh, Captain. No errands do I run. | 警监 我不为谁卖命 | 
| [24:06] | This is simply a way for me to have some fun. | 这只是我找乐子的方式 | 
| [24:10] | Tell yourself that. | 继续骗自己吧 | 
| [24:13] | What are you when you would take away | 没了你的游戏 打油诗 | 
| [24:14] | your games and your rhymes? | 你又是什么 | 
| [24:17] | Nothing but a second-rater with a really silly hat. | 不过是个二流货 还戴个傻帽子 | 
| [24:20] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [24:25] | Beautiful. | 太棒了 | 
| [24:27] | Beautiful. | 太棒了 | 
| [24:28] | Lee Thompkins, you do intrigue me so. | 小莱·汤普金斯 你真让我好奇 | 
| [24:31] | First, you were a doctor, | 起先 你是个医生 | 
| [24:35] | then the Narrows queen. | 后来成了奈何岛女王 | 
| [24:37] | Tell me, please do, | 请告诉我 | 
| [24:39] | are you running from your past | 你换上新身份时 | 
| [24:42] | when you become someone new? | 是在逃避过去吗 | 
| [25:08] | When I found Jeremiah, | 我找到杰罗麦时 | 
| [25:10] | he had a bunch of crazies digging this tunnel for him. | 他叫一群疯子帮他挖这个隧道 | 
| [25:14] | Well, that certainly fills me with confidence. | 这让我相当有信心了 | 
| [25:18] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [25:27] | – Alfred. – Selina. | -阿尔弗雷德 -塞琳娜 | 
| [25:30] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 | 
| [25:32] | And with that? | 还跟那玩意在一起 | 
| [25:34] | I should ask you the same thing. | 我也该问你一样的问题呢 | 
| [25:36] | What’s down that tunnel? | 隧道那头是什么 | 
| [25:37] | Well, it was Wayne Manor till Jeremiah blew it up. | 原本是韦恩庄园 但被杰罗麦炸了 | 
| [25:41] | He sealed the only way out of Gotham. | 他封锁了出哥谭的唯一的路 | 
| [25:43] | No. J-Jeremiah is not alive. | 不 杰罗麦死了 | 
| [25:45] | I-I saw him die right here. | 我看着他死在这里的 | 
| [25:47] | Yeah, well, you’re wrong. | 是啊 你错了 | 
| [25:49] | We all were. | 我们都错了 | 
| [25:50] | And now he’s embarked on some madcap scheme | 现在他在施行什么疯狂计划 | 
| [25:53] | where he’s reenacting the night Bruce’s parents were killed. | 他要重演布鲁斯父母被杀的那晚 | 
| [25:55] | Where’s Bruce? | 布鲁斯在哪 | 
| [25:57] | He’s gone after Jeremiah. | 他去找杰罗麦了 | 
| [25:59] | He could use your help. | 他需要你帮忙 | 
| [26:04] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [26:04] | Don’t you think that | 你别以为 | 
| [26:06] | because I did not kill Jeremiah does not mean that I won’t kill you. | 我没杀成杰罗麦 就代表我不会杀你 | 
| [26:10] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 | 
| [26:11] | You killed my friend Tabitha. | 你杀了我朋友塔比莎 | 
| [26:16] | You deserve to die. | 你该去死 | 
| [26:17] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 | 
| [26:20] | Just put the knife down. | 把刀放下吧 | 
| [26:23] | Bruce needs you. | 布鲁斯需要你 | 
| [26:41] | I suppose I should thank you. | 我想我该谢谢你 | 
| [26:44] | Or you could help me to the Green Zone. | 你可以帮我去绿区 | 
| [26:48] | Of course. It’s that way. | 当然了 是那边 | 
| [27:07] | Jeremiah! | 杰罗麦 | 
| [27:10] | Show yourself! | 出来 | 
| [27:39] | Olé! | 乌拉 | 
| [27:41] | Hola, Bruce. | 你好 布鲁斯 | 
| [27:43] | Well, | 好吧 | 
| [27:44] | here we are, | 我们来到了这里 | 
| [27:46] | the theater where your mommy and daddy took you to see | 你妈妈爸爸带你去看《佐罗的标记》的 | 
| [27:49] | The Mark of Zorro. | 那家剧院 | 
| [27:54] | I had heard you were obsessed with this man as a child. | 我听说你小时候很痴迷于他 | 
| [27:57] | I wonder what was it that intrigued you so? | 不知道是什么让你那么感兴趣 | 
| [28:00] | Was it the fact that he struck fear | 是因为他能让敌人 | 
| [28:02] | into the hearts of his enemy? | 感到深深恐惧吗 | 
| [28:08] | En garde! | 预备 | 
| [28:11] | Take that, you villain. | 接招吧 坏人 | 
| [28:14] | Vagabond. | 无赖 | 
| [28:18] | Scoundrel. | 恶棍 | 
| [28:26] | Warned you. | 警告你了 | 
| [28:28] | Perhaps the movie was a bit too effective. | 或许电影太刺激了 | 
| [28:33] | Isn’t this the part where you became frightened? | 你不就是在这时害怕了吗 | 
| [28:36] | When you asked your parents to leave? | 于是叫父母带你离开 | 
| [28:40] | I wonder what would have happened | 不知道如果你没那么做 | 
| [28:41] | if you hadn’t done that. | 如果你征服了恐惧 | 
| [28:43] | If you had conquered your fear. | 事情本可能会怎么发展 | 
| [28:46] | Maybe your parents would still be alive. | 或许你父母就还活着了 | 
| [28:55] | Well, | 好了 | 
| [28:57] | on to the last and final stop down memory lane. | 回忆巷之旅要到最后一站了 | 
| [29:07] | Stop! | 站住 | 
| [29:10] | Stop! | 站住 | 
| [29:11] | That’s far enough, Bruce. | 别再靠近了 布鲁斯 | 
| [29:13] | Jeremiah. | 杰罗麦 | 
| [29:15] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不非得这么做的 | 
| [29:16] | But I… | 但我 | 
| [29:18] | I do. | 必须做 | 
| [29:21] | You see, I-I came to this realization. | 我想通了一件事 | 
| [29:26] | I realized that no matter what I did to bond us, | 我想通了 不管我怎样想办法把我们联系在一起 | 
| [29:29] | some random gunman in an alley | 一个小巷里的无名枪手 | 
| [29:31] | would be the man who you were tied to the most. | 永远会是与你联系最深的人 | 
| [29:35] | The man you saw when you closed your eyes. | 那个你闭上眼睛时会看到的人 | 
| [29:39] | I want to be the star of the show. | 我想成为节目主角 | 
| [29:44] | So if I can’t have you as a brother bonded by love, | 所以如果我不能让你成为我以爱相连的兄弟 | 
| [29:50] | then we’ll just have to be bonded by hatred. | 那我们就要因恨相连了 | 
| [29:53] | And you think killing two people | 你觉得杀两个样子 | 
| [29:54] | that look like my parents will do that? | 像我父母的人就能做到这点了吗 | 
| [29:57] | It won’t. | 不会的 | 
| [29:58] | Well, then it’s a good thing I already put | 幸好我已经两枪 | 
| [30:00] | a bullet in both of their fraudulent skulls. | 崩了那俩冒牌货 | 
| [30:05] | Oh, you’re confused. | 你不懂了 | 
| [30:06] | You’re wondering if I already shot them, | 你在想 如果我已经打死了他们 | 
| [30:09] | then who’s this lovely couple? | 那这对可爱的璧人是谁 | 
| [30:14] | Thomas, Martha… | 托马斯 玛莎 | 
| [30:17] | …why don’t you turn around? | 你们转过来吧 | 
| [30:34] | Jim! | 吉姆 | 
| [30:37] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [30:38] | See, o-over the course of our little adventure, | 瞧 在我们的冒险之旅过程中 | 
| [30:41] | fate brought to me James Gordon and Leslie Thompkins, | 命运把詹姆斯·戈登和莱斯莉·汤普金斯带给了我 | 
| [30:46] | and I thought to myself, why not… | 我就想着 何不呢 | 
| [30:52] | why not kill the man who you think of | 何不杀了那个被你视为 | 
| [30:54] | as your second father figure? | 第二个父亲人物的人呢 | 
| [30:57] | And your dear, dear, | 还有你亲爱的 | 
| [30:59] | dear friend Lee Thompkins. | 好朋友 小莱·汤普金斯 | 
| [31:03] | And when I do, | 等我杀了他们 | 
| [31:06] | finally, you and I will be bound together. | 我们就终将被联系在一起 | 
| [31:08] | Because you see… | 因为你瞧 | 
| [31:16] | …re-unification with the mainland hangs on by a thread. | 大陆的收复计划摇摇欲坠 | 
| [31:20] | Those fireworks go off | 等那些烟花爆炸 | 
| [31:22] | and toxic chemicals rain down onto the city, | 有毒化学品会落在城里 | 
| [31:24] | and the government… | 政府 | 
| [31:27] | …cuts us adrift for good. | 就会永远放弃我们 | 
| [31:35] | Jeremiah. | 杰罗麦 | 
| [31:38] | Don’t. | 别 | 
| [31:40] | The pièce de résistance. | 主要节目 | 
| [31:43] | One last thing. | 最后一件事 | 
| [31:45] | I had Jervis Tetch hypnotize them | 我让贾维斯·泰奇催眠了他们 | 
| [31:47] | so that they’ll wake up the moment | 他们会在这串美丽的 | 
| [31:49] | these beautiful pearls hit the ground. | 珍珠项链坠地时醒来 | 
| [31:54] | I want you to see them realize what I’ve done to them | 我要你看到他们意识到我对他们做了什么 | 
| [31:57] | as the life drains from their bodies. | 而他们的生命渐渐流逝 | 
| [32:01] | Never forget, | 永远别忘了 | 
| [32:03] | this is all for you, Bruce. | 这都是为了你 布鲁斯 | 
| [32:06] | No! | 不 | 
| [32:14] | Selina! The pearls! | 塞琳娜 珍珠项链 | 
| [32:28] | Ecco! Now! | 艾可 动手 | 
| [32:38] | We need to stop the fireworks. | 我们得阻止毒烟花 | 
| [32:39] | – They’re gonna… – I know. | -那要… -我知道 | 
| [32:41] | You go after Jeremiah and Ecco. I’ll take the truck! | 你去追杰罗麦和艾可 我去开卡车 | 
| [32:48] | There’s no way to stop them all. | 不可能全拆掉 | 
| [32:50] | Get to Harvey. | 去找哈维 | 
| [32:52] | Warn the people in the Green Zone to get to cover. | 警告绿区的人进入室内 | 
| [32:55] | What are you… | 你… | 
| [32:57] | Jim! | 吉姆 | 
| [33:07] | Jeremiah! | 杰罗麦 | 
| [33:09] | Face me! | 面对我 | 
| [33:10] | Here, Bruce. | 来啊 布鲁斯 | 
| [33:53] | Jeremiah! | 杰罗麦 | 
| [33:56] | This ends. | 结束了 | 
| [33:58] | – Tonight. – No. | -就在今晚 -不 | 
| [34:02] | No, Bruce. Now it begins. | 不 布鲁斯 这才开始 | 
| [34:21] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [34:23] | You feel it. The connection between us. | 你感觉到了 我们之间的联系 | 
| [34:28] | You do. | 是的 | 
| [34:29] | Don’t you? Bruce, you feel it. | 是吧 布鲁斯 你感觉到了 | 
| [34:32] | Tell me you feel it. | 告诉我你感觉到了 | 
| [34:37] | You mean nothing to me. | 你对我毫无意义 | 
| [34:44] | Why don’t you understand? | 你怎么不明白 | 
| [34:49] | You need me. | 你需要我 | 
| [34:52] | I’m the answer to your life’s question! | 我是你人生问题的答案 | 
| [34:55] | Without me, you’re just a joke… | 没有了我 你就是个笑话 | 
| [35:01] | …without a punch line. | 还没有笑点 | 
| [36:05] | After all this time, | 经历了这么多 | 
| [36:07] | you’ve come to me for help. | 你来找我帮忙 | 
| [36:11] | After allowing Strange to put a chip into my brain. | 你让斯特兰奇往我脑子里放了枚芯片 | 
| [36:14] | Attempting to sell me out to Gordon. | 企图把我出卖给戈登 | 
| [36:16] | And after naming… | 还给你的狗 | 
| [36:20] | …A dog after me. | 起了我的名字 | 
| [36:22] | First of all, | 首先 | 
| [36:24] | I am very fond of that dog. | 我很喜欢那只狗 | 
| [36:27] | Secondly, I had Hugo Strange save your life. | 其次 我是让雨果·斯特兰奇救你 | 
| [36:32] | Thirdly, do you really think | 第三 你真觉得 | 
| [36:34] | I didn’t have plans | 我没想好 | 
| [36:35] | to save you from Jim Gordon? | 从吉姆·戈登手里救你的计划吗 | 
| [36:41] | You always have an answer for everything, don’t you, Oswald? | 你总是有答案 是吧 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [36:45] | We have been through all of this before. | 我们以前也经历过这些 | 
| [36:48] | I’ve tried to kill you. | 我企图杀你 | 
| [36:51] | You’ve tried to kill me. | 你也企图杀过我 | 
| [36:53] | But here we are in this room. | 但我们还是都站在这里了 | 
| [36:56] | Together. | 两个人一起 | 
| [37:00] | It means fate has different plans for us. | 这意味着命运对我们有不同的安排 | 
| [37:07] | What are these plans? | 什么计划 | 
| [37:09] | Haven’t you realized what Gotham is yet? | 你还没想通哥谭是什么吗 | 
| [37:13] | It is no longer a city. | 已经不是一个城市了 | 
| [37:15] | It is a prison. | 而是个监狱 | 
| [37:19] | And I think it’s time we escaped. | 我觉得我们该逃跑了 | 
| [37:36] | You heard the news? | 你听说了吗 | 
| [37:37] | Everybody’s talking about it. | 大家都在谈论这个 | 
| [37:39] | Reunification isn’t happening. | 政府不会进行收复了 | 
| [37:42] | Word of the chemical spill reached the mainland. | 化学品泄漏的事传到了大陆 | 
| [37:44] | No action until the government can determine if Gotham is safe. | 政府确认哥谭安全之前不会采取行动 | 
| [37:48] | I figure at least a couple of months. | 恐怕至少得几个月 | 
| [37:51] | You don’t sound surprised. | 你似乎并不意外 | 
| [37:54] | Guess I’m not. | 我是不 | 
| [37:57] | Could’ve been much worse. | 本可能更糟的 | 
| [37:58] | You stopped that. | 但你阻止了 | 
| [38:01] | Every time I think we’re turning things around, | 每次我以为我们在扭转局势了 | 
| [38:02] | I look up– right back where we started. | 我定睛一看 又回到了原点 | 
| [38:17] | What were you about to say to me | 你之前想对我说什么来着 | 
| [38:19] | when, uh, Tetch had us? | 泰奇抓住我们的时候 | 
| [38:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [38:28] | I guess I, uh, would have said… | 我猜我是想说 | 
| [38:33] | what I said the last time we saw each other. | 我们上次见面时我对你说的话 | 
| [38:39] | I wish I could go back. | 真希望我能回到过去 | 
| [38:43] | Do things differently. | 做些改变 | 
| [38:45] | Better. | 做得更好些 | 
| [38:50] | – It feels like a long time ago. – Nothing’s changed. | -那似乎是很久以前了 -情况并没变 | 
| [38:55] | But it has, Jim. | 但就是变了 吉姆 | 
| [38:59] | That was a mistake. | 那是个错误 | 
| [39:00] | A mistake? | 错误 | 
| [39:01] | Put yourself in my shoes. After everything you said, | 替我想想 想想你说过的那些话 | 
| [39:04] | suddenly you’re having a baby with Barbara, of all people. | 现在突然偏偏要跟芭芭拉生个孩子了 | 
| [39:12] | But it’s not just that. | 但不光是那个 | 
| [39:14] | You talk about doing things differently | 你说想做出改变 | 
| [39:16] | and I keep thinking, | 我总在想 | 
| [39:19] | what if we hadn’t lost ours? | 如果我们的孩子没流呢 | 
| [39:29] | What are you doing here, Lee? | 我们在做什么 小莱 | 
| [39:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [39:37] | I know you’ve taken on so much, and… | 我知道你已经承担了好多 | 
| [39:41] | and I want to be understanding, but… | 我也想体谅你 | 
| [39:44] | you let me down, Jim. | 但你辜负了我 吉姆 | 
| [39:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [39:56] | What does that mean? | 那意味着什么 | 
| [39:58] | For us? | 对于我们 | 
| [40:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [40:03] | Can’t change the past, | 过去不能改变 | 
| [40:04] | so I guess we just have to live with it. | 所以 我们只能承担它了 | 
| [40:11] | No, Lee… | 不 小莱 | 
| [40:34] | I can’t believe he’s still alive. | 真不敢相信他还没死 | 
| [40:39] | They’ve been doing scans, and he has no brain activity. | 他们做了扫描 他没有脑活动了 | 
| [40:43] | He’s no longer a threat. | 他已经不构成威胁了 | 
| [40:47] | To either of us. | 对我们都是 | 
| [40:56] | Thank you for coming to help me. | 谢谢你来帮我 | 
| [41:02] | That night your parents were killed, | 你父母被杀的那晚 | 
| [41:03] | I should have done something. | 我该做点什么的 | 
| [41:07] | Selina, you’ve done enough. | 塞琳娜 你做了不少了 | 
| [41:20] | It’s not much, but it’s home. | 虽然不算什么 但好歹是家 | 
| [41:22] | I’ve been looking through your treasure trove. | 我一直在翻看你的藏宝库 | 
| [41:25] | – You’ve been a very naughty boy. – Barbara? | -你还真不乖啊 -芭芭拉 | 
| [41:28] | How did you… | 你怎么… | 
| [41:31] | Selina? | 塞琳娜 | 
| [41:34] | She and I were gonna go murder-halfsies | 她和我本想联手杀了你 | 
| [41:36] | to get you back for Tabitha, | 报复你杀塔比莎的事 | 
| [41:38] | but it seems I will have to do the dirty work myself, | 但看来 我只能自己脏了手了 | 
| [41:41] | as usual. | 就如以往一样 | 
| [41:42] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [41:46] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 | 
| [41:49] | – How could you possibly know that? – Look at you. | -你怎么可能知道的 -看看你啊 | 
| [41:52] | She’s glowing. | 她容光焕发 | 
| [41:54] | You’re glowing. | 你容光焕发 | 
| [41:56] | How very observant of you. Adieu, Oswald. | 你真是观察力强大 再见了 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [41:59] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [42:01] | Come with us. | 跟我们一起走吧 | 
| [42:03] | – What? – Yes. | -什么 -是的 | 
| [42:06] | I killed Tabitha. | 我杀了塔比莎 | 
| [42:09] | You’re angry. | 你很生气 | 
| [42:10] | You want revenge. But do you really want | 你想复仇 但你真想在这个 | 
| [42:13] | to raise your child in a toxic waste war zone? | 有毒的战区养大孩子吗 | 
| [42:18] | Come with us. | 跟我们走吧 | 
| [42:22] | Are you telling me you found a way out of Gotham? | 你是说你有办法离开哥谭了吗 | 
| [42:25] | Ed did. | 爱德有 | 
| [42:29] | It’s a submarine. | 是艘潜艇 | 
| [42:30] | A submarine? | 潜艇 | 
| [42:31] | It can track mines in the river using sonar. | 它可以用声纳搜寻河里的地雷 | 
| [42:37] | So, where’s this submarine? | 那这艘潜艇在哪 | 
| [42:44] | We have to build it. | 我们得自己造 | 
| [42:46] | Yeah, I’m gonna shoot you. | 我还是打死你吧 | 
| [42:50] | God. | 天呐 | 
| [42:52] | What is happening to me? | 我是怎么了 | 
| [42:54] | – Perhaps… – Shut up! | -或许 -闭嘴 | 
| [42:56] | That was a rhetorical question. | 我那是反问 | 
| [43:02] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [43:04] | I won’t shoot you for the sake of my child. | 为了我的孩子 我就不打死你了 | 
| [43:08] | – But I will never forgive you. – Of course. | -但我永远不会原谅你 -当然了 | 
| [43:12] | I understand. | 我理解 | 
| [43:18] | Call me when it’s done. | 造好了告诉我 | 
| [43:19] | – So, who’s the lucky father? – Shut up! | -喜当爹的是谁 -闭嘴 |