| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [00:07] | – The manor. – ?It’s my fault. | -韦恩庄园 -是我的错 | 
| [00:10] | Mr. Cobblepot. | 科波特先生 | 
| [00:14] | This never would have happened if you stayed with me. | 如果你留在我身边就不会发生这种事了 | 
| [00:18] | You’re having a baby with Barbara. | 你要跟芭芭拉生个孩子了 | 
| [00:20] | You don’t think I’m fit to be a mother? | 你觉得我不适合当母亲吗 | 
| [00:21] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [00:23] | You’re leaving Gotham. | 你要离开哥谭了 | 
| [00:25] | I believe the time has come for a change of scenery. | 我想现在应该换换风景了 | 
| [00:28] | You found a way out of Gotham? | 你有办法离开哥谭了吗 | 
| [00:30] | It’s a submarine. | 是艘潜艇 | 
| [00:32] | Reunification with the mainland hangs on by a thread. | 大陆的收复计划摇摇欲坠 | 
| [00:36] | Toxic chemicals rain down onto the city, | 有毒化学品会落在城里 | 
| [00:38] | and the government cuts us adrift for good. | 政府就会永远放弃我们 | 
| [00:42] | Gotham’s Golden Rule. | 哥谭的金科玉律 | 
| [00:44] | No heroes. | 不出英雄 | 
| [00:45] | No heroes. | 不出英雄 | 
| [00:46] | Watch out for him. | 小心点他 | 
| [00:48] | He thinks he’s a white knight. | 觉得自己是光明骑士 | 
| [00:50] | He’s a loose cannon. | 他是个我行我素的人 | 
| [01:12] | You two here to pick up your grandchildren? | 你俩是来接孙子的吗 | 
| [01:14] | Come on, Babs. | 得了 小芭 | 
| [01:15] | You got the only full bar in Gotham. | 你这酒吧是哥谭唯一一间热闹的 | 
| [01:17] | And if you two dinosaurs want to keep coming here, | 你俩老古董要想做回头客 | 
| [01:20] | you better up your intel. | 最好给我更好的情报 | 
| [01:22] | We got a lead on some black market heating oil. | 我们听说了有关黑市燃料油的事 | 
| [01:27] | One drink. | 一杯酒 | 
| [01:29] | To share. | 两人分 | 
| [01:31] | Then you can go wheeze to death somewhere else. | 然后你俩就可以死到别的地方去了 | 
| [01:42] | Would you look at that? | 你快看看 | 
| [01:46] | Dix! Look at you, | 狄克斯 瞧瞧你啊 | 
| [01:48] | up and walking around, | 能下床走动了 | 
| [01:50] | you old son of a bitch. | 你这个老不死 | 
| [01:52] | I’ve been looking for you two for a while now. | 我找你俩找了好一阵子了 | 
| [01:54] | Well, you found us. | 你找到我们了 | 
| [01:56] | You two ever think about the past? | 你俩想过从前吗 | 
| [01:59] | What we did? | 我们做的事 | 
| [02:01] | What are you talking about, Dix? | 你在说什么呢 狄克斯 | 
| [02:03] | About her. | 说她啊 | 
| [02:06] | About what we did to the girl. | 我们对那个女孩做的事 | 
| [02:11] | Who is that? It is like the living dead in here. | 那是谁 像个僵尸似的 | 
| [02:14] | Enough of this. | 够了 | 
| [02:21] | Hey, Gramps! | 爷爷们 | 
| [02:36] | Can you please repeat your story for Mr. Wayne, madam? | 能给韦恩先生再说一遍你的故事吗 女士 | 
| [02:39] | We live in the shelter on West End. | 我们住在西区的避难所 | 
| [02:42] | There are so many of us crammed in there. | 那里挤满了人 | 
| [02:45] | so much uncertainty, | 人人都惶惶不安 | 
| [02:47] | fear. | 恐惧 | 
| [02:49] | And with the river poisoned, it should’ve been awful, | 河水又被污染 本来情况是很糟的 | 
| [02:52] | but… people came together, | 但是…大家团结了起来 | 
| [02:54] | made it a home. | 把那里变成了家园 | 
| [02:57] | What happened? | 出什么事了 | 
| [02:58] | Couple of weeks ago, we… | 几周前 我们… | 
| [03:00] | heard rumors about something underneath the building… | 听说大楼底下有东西 | 
| [03:04] | …where it connects to the sewer. | 就是与下水道相通的地方 | 
| [03:06] | Then people started going missing. | 然后就开始有人失踪 | 
| [03:10] | Hank, my husband, | 汉克 我丈夫 | 
| [03:14] | wanted to look for them. | 想去找他们 | 
| [03:17] | Said we were a family. | 说我们是一家人 | 
| [03:19] | So the two of you went searching for them. | 所以你俩就去找他们了 | 
| [03:24] | It was so dark. | 当时很黑 | 
| [03:26] | I didn’t see what attacked us. | 我没看见是什么攻击了我们 | 
| [03:29] | I hit my head. | 我撞到了头 | 
| [03:30] | And when I woke up, Hank was gone. | 等我醒来 汉克已经不见了 | 
| [03:35] | Please, Mr. Wayne. | 拜托了 韦恩先生 | 
| [03:39] | We have a daughter. | 我们还有个女儿 | 
| [03:42] | We’ll do everything we can. | 我们会竭尽全力帮忙的 | 
| [03:50] | Should we tell Gordon? | 我们要告诉戈登吗 | 
| [03:52] | He’s stretched thin as it is. | 他已经忙得不可开交了 | 
| [03:54] | Alfred, we don’t know who or what is down there. | 阿尔弗雷德 我们不知道底下有什么人或东西 | 
| [03:57] | We know there’s a man down there, in danger, | 我们知道下面有个人处于危险之中 | 
| [04:00] | and we know this lady sent for us. | 我们知道这位女士求我们帮忙 | 
| [04:03] | So go on, then. What do you think we should do? | 所以你说吧 你觉得我们该怎么做 | 
| [04:07] | Let’s go find him. | 我们去找他 | 
| [04:12] | Under normal circumstances, | 一般情况下 | 
| [04:13] | I wouldn’t call you for a couple of stiffs. | 我不会为了几个死人找你们 | 
| [04:16] | What do you normally do when a couple of your patrons get stabbed? | 那一般你的顾客被捅了你会怎么办 | 
| [04:18] | Bury the bodies. | 埋了尸体 | 
| [04:19] | Find out who did it and then bury those bodies. | 查明是谁干的 然后埋了那人的尸体 | 
| [04:21] | See, that’s not something you should be telling a cop. | 这种话你可不该和警察说 | 
| [04:23] | We’re living in a different world, Harvey. | 现在时代不同了 哈维 | 
| [04:25] | So why did you call us? | 那你为什么叫我们来 | 
| [04:26] | Take a look. | 看看吧 | 
| [04:32] | Boggs and Lewis. | 博格斯和路易斯 | 
| [04:34] | You know them? | 你认识他们吗 | 
| [04:36] | They were cops. | 他们曾是警察 | 
| [04:36] | They were gone before you joined. What happened? | 他们在你来之前就走了 发生了什么 | 
| [04:38] | They came around, peddling third-rate intel. | 他们来到这儿 贩卖三流小道消息 | 
| [04:41] | It was closing time, so I let ’em in. | 当时快闭店了 我就让他们进来了 | 
| [04:43] | And then some other fossil knifed them. | 然后另一个老古董刺死了他们 | 
| [04:45] | You saw him? | 你看到他了吗 | 
| [04:46] | Yeah, he must’ve snuck in. Looked like a cop, too. | 嗯 应该是偷溜进来的 看起来也是警察 | 
| [04:48] | These two knew him. | 这俩人认识他 | 
| [04:49] | Bartender said they called him | 酒保说他们叫他 | 
| [04:51] | Micks… Hicks… | 米克斯 海克斯 | 
| [04:54] | Dix? | 狄克斯 | 
| [04:55] | Maybe. | 好像是 | 
| [04:57] | No way. | 不可能 | 
| [04:58] | Dix was Harvey’s old partner. | 狄克斯是哈维的老搭档 | 
| [05:00] | Well, there we go. Case closed. | 这不就行了 结案了 | 
| [05:02] | So you’re telling me this guy rolled in here in a wheelchair, | 你是说这家伙摇着轮椅进来 | 
| [05:04] | stabbed these two, and rolled on out? | 刺死了这俩人 然后又摇出去了 | 
| [05:06] | He wasn’t in a wheelchair. | 他没坐轮椅 | 
| [05:08] | Then it couldn’t be Dix. He’s been paralyzed for the last 15 years. | 那就不是狄克斯 他瘫痪15年了 | 
| [05:11] | Harvey, you’re confusing me with someone who cares. | 哈维 你错把我当成在乎的人了 | 
| [05:14] | I called you as a courtesy. | 我叫你来是出于礼貌 | 
| [05:15] | And now I’m wishing I just dumped these two corpses in an alley. | 现在我后悔没把这俩直接扔进后巷了事 | 
| [05:18] | Do we even know if Dix is still in Gotham | 我们能确定狄克斯在桥炸掉后 | 
| [05:20] | after the bridges blew? | 仍留在哥谭吗 | 
| [05:22] | I heard he moved into an apartment about a year ago. | 我听说他大概一年前搬进了一间公寓 | 
| [05:25] | I meant to check up on him, but… it can’t be him. | 我本想去看看他 但不可能是他 | 
| [05:28] | I hear what you’re saying, but we should still talk to him. | 我懂你的意思 但我们还是得和他谈谈 | 
| [05:30] | Maybe he knows something. | 也许他知道些什么 | 
| [05:33] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [05:43] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 | 
| [05:44] | I’m fine. Thanks for asking. | 我很好 谢谢你的关心 | 
| [05:46] | Look, | 听着 | 
| [05:47] | I’ve been giving you space, | 我一直在给你空间 | 
| [05:48] | but we have to talk about how this is gonna work. | 但我们得谈谈怎么处理这情况 | 
| [05:50] | I’m gonna be a part of this kid’s life. | 我要成为这孩子人生的一部分 | 
| [05:51] | Oh, you seem pretty confident about that. | 你对这事似乎挺自信的 | 
| [05:54] | I am. | 没错 | 
| [05:55] | Reunification’s gonna happen. | 收复终归会实现 | 
| [05:56] | You should think about what kind of person | 你应该考虑下到时候 | 
| [05:58] | you want to be when it does. | 你想做个什么样的人 | 
| [06:01] | It’s a chance for you to start anew. | 那是个你重新开始的好机会 | 
| [06:03] | I like who I am. | 我喜欢现在的我 | 
| [06:40] | You were due hours ago. | 你迟到好几个小时了 | 
| [06:42] | Yes, I was. | 是的 没错 | 
| [06:43] | But I had to get us lunch. | 但我得给咱们买午餐啊 | 
| [06:45] | And I met Dale. | 然后我碰见了戴尔 | 
| [06:46] | I see that. | 我看到了 | 
| [06:48] | Do you see this? | 但你看到这些了吗 | 
| [06:50] | Our secret plan to get off this island. | 我们离开这座岛的秘密计划 | 
| [06:53] | Relax. | 放松 | 
| [06:54] | Dale is completely trustworthy. | 戴尔完全值得信任 | 
| [06:57] | How do you know we can trust him if you just met him? | 如果你刚认识他 又怎么知道他可以信任 | 
| [06:58] | Because he’s mute and dumb as a post. | 因为他是哑巴并且蠢得像根电线杆 | 
| [07:01] | Look, I know you’re paranoid about people watching us. | 我知道你总是疑心有人在监视我们 | 
| [07:05] | Someone is watching us! | 确实有人在监视我们 | 
| [07:07] | Why do you think I installed this alarm system? | 你以为我为什么要装这个报警系统 | 
| [07:12] | And as safe as I feel | 虽然你安装的 | 
| [07:13] | with your jingle bell contraption in place, | 铃铛系统让我觉得很安全 | 
| [07:15] | I went out and procured us some muscle. | 我出去找了个打手 | 
| [07:18] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 | 
| [07:21] | At least you’re doing something. | 至少你在做事 | 
| [07:23] | How’s my SS Gertrud coming along? | 我的格特鲁德号潜水艇怎么样了 | 
| [07:27] | Our submarine is coming along just fine, thank you. | 我们的潜水艇很好 谢谢 | 
| [07:30] | I’ve been working on the sonar, | 我一直在弄声纳定位仪 | 
| [07:32] | which, turns out, is… | 结果 | 
| [07:34] | far more complex than I anticipated. | 比我料想的要复杂多了 | 
| [07:36] | Well, I am confident you will figure it out. | 我有信心你会搞定的 | 
| [07:42] | Of course I will figure it out. | 我当然会搞定了 | 
| [07:44] | Because I figure everything out. | 因为一切都是我搞定的 | 
| [07:48] | The navigation system. | 导航系统 | 
| [07:50] | The oxygen exchange. | 氧气交换器 | 
| [07:52] | I will figure everything out, | 我会搞定一切 | 
| [07:53] | because I’m the only one working! | 因为只有我一个人在干活 | 
| [07:56] | This was supposed to be a partnership. | 这应该是合作的关系 | 
| [07:58] | It is! | 的确是 | 
| [08:00] | I already did my part | 我已经做了我该做的了 | 
| [08:01] | by stealing everything valuable in Gotham, | 就是把哥谭所有的值钱货都偷回来 | 
| [08:03] | of which you get half! | 一半都给你了 | 
| [08:04] | No! | 不 | 
| [08:05] | Your goons stole it, | 是你的手下偷来的 | 
| [08:07] | and then you killed ’em. | 然后你把他们杀了 | 
| [08:10] | Are you expecting someone? | 你在等人吗 | 
| [08:12] | Who would I be expecting, Oswald? | 我能等谁 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [08:13] | I told you someone’s watching us. | 我和你说过有人在监视我们 | 
| [08:16] | Dale, go do what I pay you for. | 戴尔 去干我付钱让你干的事 | 
| [08:19] | Protect us! | 就是保护我们 | 
| [08:25] | Wait! | 等一下 | 
| [08:28] | Penn? | 潘 | 
| [08:31] | Hello, Mr. Cobblepot. | 科波特先生 你好 | 
| [08:34] | Are you– are you really– I– | 真是你吗…我… | 
| [08:36] | I-I don’t believe it. Y-You’re alive. | 我不敢相信 你还活着 | 
| [08:39] | Indeed, sir. I-I am. | 没错 先生 我还活着 | 
| [08:42] | But you-you were shot. I-I was there. | 但是你中枪了 我当时在场 | 
| [08:46] | This whole time, | 一直以来 | 
| [08:47] | I thought you were dead, | 我以为你死了 | 
| [08:48] | but you’re alive! | 但你还活着 | 
| [08:52] | You’re only coming to me now?! | 你现在才来找我吗 | 
| [08:54] | I-I’m so terribly sorry, Mr. Cobblepot. | 很对不起 科波特先生 | 
| [08:57] | I wanted to come see you, but… | 我想来见你的 但是 | 
| [09:01] | he wouldn’t let me. | 他不让我来 | 
| [09:04] | “He”? | 他 | 
| [09:05] | “He” who? | 他是谁 | 
| [09:08] | Mr. Cobblepot… | 科波特先生 | 
| [09:12] | …this… | 这 | 
| [09:14] | is… | 是 | 
| [09:18] | …Mr. Scarface. | 疤面先生 | 
| [09:30] | Wonderful. | 好极了 | 
| [09:35] | Look, I’m sure Dix is in the clear, | 我相信狄克斯是清白的 | 
| [09:37] | but we do have to ask. | 但我们还是得问问 | 
| [09:41] | That’s not it. | 不是这个问题 | 
| [09:43] | I just– I feel bad. | 我过意不去 | 
| [09:45] | I should’ve been by before. | 我早该来看看他 | 
| [09:46] | I’m all he’s got. | 除了我 他没人可依靠了 | 
| [09:48] | Well, look, | 听着 | 
| [09:49] | what can you do, right? | 你又能做什么呢 | 
| [09:57] | Dix! | 狄克斯 | 
| [09:59] | What the hell?! | 什么鬼 | 
| [10:00] | Bullock? | 布洛克 | 
| [10:02] | That you? | 是你吗 | 
| [10:02] | Yeah! | 是啊 | 
| [10:04] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 | 
| [10:05] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [10:07] | Come in. | 进来吧 | 
| [10:11] | Is that the way you always answer a door? | 你总是这么开门吗 | 
| [10:14] | Nowadays, you can’t be too careful. | 现如今还是小心为妙 | 
| [10:16] | Especially someone like me. | 尤其是像我这样的人 | 
| [10:18] | A kid comes in, | 小孩子跑进来 | 
| [10:20] | he’d cut my throat for a cup of soup. | 能为了一碗汤割了我的喉咙 | 
| [10:22] | Anyway, I wasn’t expecting you. | 话说回来 我不知道你会来 | 
| [10:25] | Figured you forgot about me. | 以为你把我忘了 | 
| [10:28] | Look, partner, when the bridges came down, I got busy and… | 听着 搭档 大桥炸毁后我非常忙 | 
| [10:31] | Oh, sure, sure. | 当然 当然 | 
| [10:32] | You forgot me. | 你忘了我 | 
| [10:34] | Everybody forgets. | 所有人都是 | 
| [10:36] | I didn’t forget. | 我没忘 | 
| [10:38] | Planning on taking a trip? | 打算跑路吗 | 
| [10:41] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [10:42] | I like to keep a bag packed, just in case. | 我喜欢备个应急包 以防万一 | 
| [10:45] | Yeah? Where were you last night? | 是吗 昨晚你在哪 | 
| [10:46] | Where was I? | 我在哪 | 
| [10:48] | I was right here. | 我就在这啊 | 
| [10:49] | Anybody else here with you? | 有人跟你在一起吗 | 
| [10:50] | Anybody that can back up your story? | 有人能证明你的话吗 | 
| [10:53] | You’re asking me if I was out there killing | 你在问我是不是出去杀了 | 
| [10:55] | Boggs and Lewis? | 博格斯和路易斯 | 
| [10:59] | Does it look like I was out there killing Boggs and Lewis? | 我这样子看上去能出门杀博格斯和路易斯吗 | 
| [11:02] | So you heard about that? | 这么说你听说了 | 
| [11:04] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你吧 | 
| [11:06] | If it meant | 如果认罪 | 
| [11:06] | that I can get out of this son of a bitch wheelchair, | 能让我离开这破轮椅 | 
| [11:09] | I would confess right here and now to Boggs, to Lewis, | 我愿马上承认自己杀了博格斯和路易斯 | 
| [11:14] | to anybody you want me to confess to. | 随你想让我认什么罪 | 
| [11:16] | All right, fine. But you were a detective. | 好吧 但你以前是个警探 | 
| [11:18] | What would you say if you were us? | 如果你是我们你会说什么 | 
| [11:20] | We come in here, you’re packing a suitcase. | 我们到了你家 发现你在收拾东西 | 
| [11:23] | I would say either I did it, which I didn’t, | 我会说要么是我干的 但并不是 | 
| [11:27] | or I’d be very worried that I’d be next. | 要么我就是担心自己是下一个目标 | 
| [11:31] | What do you mean, you being next? | 什么意思 下一个目标 | 
| [11:33] | What’s your connection to Boggs and Lewis? | 你和博格斯和路易斯有什么联系 | 
| [11:36] | Come on. What? | 快说 什么联系 | 
| [11:39] | Nothing. I just worked with them. That’s it. | 没什么 我只是跟他们共事过 仅此而已 | 
| [11:44] | We, uh… we worked a case together. | 我们以前一起办过一个案子 | 
| [11:49] | The four of you? | 你们四人 | 
| [11:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [11:52] | Dix wasn’t my partner then. | 狄克斯那时还不是我搭档 | 
| [11:54] | I was a rookie cop. | 我只是个菜鸟警察 | 
| [11:56] | Wet behind the ears. | 啥也不懂 | 
| [11:58] | So what was the case? | 什么案子 | 
| [11:59] | Woman killed her husband. | 一个女人杀夫 | 
| [12:00] | As far as I can remember, it was pretty open and shut. | 我记得案子非常简单明了 | 
| [12:03] | But at least we can agree | 但至少我们能确认 | 
| [12:05] | that Dix didn’t walk into The Sirens and stab those two guys. | 狄克斯昨晚没去海妖杀死那两人 | 
| [12:08] | So who did? | 那凶手是谁 | 
| [12:10] | Barbara said Boggs and Lewis recognized the killer. | 芭芭拉说博格斯和路易斯认识凶手 | 
| [12:13] | They called him “Dix.” | 还叫他狄克斯 | 
| [12:14] | We come in here, he’s packing a suitcase, he shoots at us. | 我们到了这儿发现他在打行李 还朝我们开枪 | 
| [12:17] | This stinks, Harvey. | 这不对劲 哈维 | 
| [12:36] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [12:41] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 | 
| [12:58] | These basements run along Gotham’s sewers. | 这地下室是沿着哥谭下水道的 | 
| [13:01] | The river is right next to it. | 而河就在它旁边 | 
| [13:03] | You mean the river filled with Jeremiah’s toxins? | 你是说充满了杰罗麦毒液的河吗 | 
| [13:06] | Who knows what kind of damage these chemicals could do? | 谁知道这些化学品会造成怎样的伤害 | 
| [13:09] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 | 
| [13:13] | Just don’t you touch anything. | 什么都别碰 | 
| [13:29] | Hold on. | 等等 | 
| [13:44] | Bite marks. | 咬痕 | 
| [13:47] | Animal? | 动物吗 | 
| [13:49] | Well, it’s no human I’ve ever seen. | 我可没见过这样的人 | 
| [13:52] | Whatever it was… | 不管是什么 | 
| [13:55] | …it dragged him that way. | 那玩意把他拖去那边了 | 
| [13:59] | Seems like human skin. | 似乎是人皮 | 
| [14:02] | Here’s the file you asked for. | 这是你要的案卷 | 
| [14:04] | Victoria Cartwright. | 维多利亚·卡特莱特 | 
| [14:06] | How’d you, uh…? | 你怎么… | 
| [14:07] | I had Harper run every case the four of you worked, | 我让哈珀去查了你们四个一起办的案子 | 
| [14:09] | cross-referenced with any woman that killed her husband. | 并筛选出了女子杀父的案子 | 
| [14:12] | Do I need to read it, or are you gonna tell me what’s in it? | 要我自己看吗 还是你来告诉我 | 
| [14:15] | Victoria Cartwright was a banker. | 维多利亚·卡特莱特是个银行职员 | 
| [14:17] | She led a very boring life. | 她的生活很无聊 | 
| [14:19] | Until she snapped and | 直到她发疯 | 
| [14:21] | put two .38 caliber slugs into her husband. | 把两颗.38子弹崩进了她丈夫体内 | 
| [14:24] | End of story. | 就是这样 | 
| [14:26] | You guys rehearse that? | 你们排练过了吗 | 
| [14:32] | Says there was no physical evidence. | 上面说没有物证 | 
| [14:34] | She was convicted on the statement | 她是因七岁女儿 | 
| [14:35] | of her seven-year-old daughter, Jane. | 简的证词被定了罪 | 
| [14:38] | This was 20 years ago. Where’s Jane now? | 这都20年前了 简现在在哪 | 
| [14:40] | What’s the point? The killer’s a man. | 何必问这个 凶手是男人 | 
| [14:42] | A man that can imitate friggin’ faces. | 能模仿别人脸的男人 | 
| [14:44] | What was the name of the guy that Strange | 那个斯特兰奇弄来装你的人 | 
| [14:46] | got to imitate you? A Basil something? | 叫什么来着 巴兹尔吗 | 
| [14:48] | That’s who we should be looking for. | 我们应该去找他 | 
| [14:50] | That was different, and you know it. | 那不一样 你很清楚 | 
| [14:52] | – Do we have an address for this Jane? – No. | -我们有这个简的地址吗 -没有 | 
| [14:54] | But the family’s old home is in the Green Zone, | 但他们家的旧址就在绿区里 | 
| [14:56] | just east of the clinic. | 在诊所以东 | 
| [14:57] | Jim, it’s a dead end. | 吉姆 这是死胡同 | 
| [14:58] | Is there anything else you want to tell me? | 你还有什么想告诉我的吗 | 
| [15:03] | You know what? Why don’t you hang back? | 算了 你留下吧 | 
| [15:05] | Wait. You benching me? | 等等 你要我坐冷板凳啊 | 
| [15:08] | Killer’s still out there. Keep an eye on your partner. | 杀手还逍遥法外 你守住你的搭档吧 | 
| [15:19] | Penn. Arnold. | 潘 阿诺德 | 
| [15:21] | It’s… Arthur. | 是亚瑟 | 
| [15:25] | You’re holding a doll. | 你手里是个娃娃 | 
| [15:26] | It’s not a doll. | 不是娃娃 | 
| [15:29] | It’s a dummy. | 是假人 | 
| [15:32] | Oh, this is great. | 这可太好了 | 
| [15:33] | I’m going back to work. | 我要继续工作了 | 
| [15:34] | Excuse me. | 失陪 | 
| [15:35] | You’re saying he made you come here? | 你是说 是他逼你过来的 | 
| [15:38] | Mr. Scarface is very persuasive. | 疤面先生非常有说服力 | 
| [15:43] | Persuasive? | 有说服力 | 
| [15:44] | He made me tell him about your… | 他逼我说出了你的 | 
| [15:48] | treasure. | 宝藏 | 
| [15:51] | Penn… | 潘 | 
| [15:55] | I think you need a rest. | 我觉得你需要休息 | 
| [15:57] | And perhaps a psychiatrist. | 或许还需要个精神病医生 | 
| [16:00] | Then we can discuss you resuming your former duties. | 然后我们再讨论你恢复原职的事 | 
| [16:04] | Obviously, I won’t pay you for the time you were gone. | 当然了 我不会支付你缺席期间的薪水 | 
| [16:07] | Shut your piehole! | 闭上你的嘴 | 
| [16:10] | This the one you were telling me about? | 这就是你跟我说的那人 | 
| [16:12] | Punk who thinks he’s in charge? | 自以为能做主的那混蛋 | 
| [16:14] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 | 
| [16:15] | That’s Mr. Cobblepot. | 那就是科波特先生 | 
| [16:17] | Oswald, if you don’t make him leave, I will. | 奥斯瓦尔德 如果你不让他滚 我就自己动手 | 
| [16:20] | – Yeah. – No one’s going anywheres. | -嗯 -谁都别想走 | 
| [16:24] | Penn, show these dewdroppers we’re serious. | 潘 叫他们知道我们不是闹着玩的 | 
| [16:29] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 | 
| [16:39] | Now, let’s talk turkey… | 好了 我们谈正事吧 | 
| [16:43] | turkeys. | 白痴 | 
| [16:49] | – What a mess, huh? – Yeah. | -这都什么事啊 -是啊 | 
| [16:53] | Boggs and Lewis were idiots, complete idiots. | 博格斯和路易斯是彻头彻尾的白痴 | 
| [16:56] | They should’ve known when they see a guy walking, | 他们看到能走路的人 就该知道 | 
| [16:58] | that it ain’t me. | 那不是我 | 
| [17:01] | You think the Cartwright girl said something? | 你觉得是卡特莱特家的姑娘说了什么吗 | 
| [17:04] | How would I know? | 我怎么能知道 | 
| [17:08] | So, how you been since the bridges came down? | 桥被炸毁后你都怎么样 | 
| [17:11] | You getting enough food? | 你的食物够吗 | 
| [17:13] | Medicine? | 医药呢 | 
| [17:14] | What if I said “No”? | 如果我说”不够”呢 | 
| [17:16] | I’d feel like crap. | 那我会很自责 | 
| [17:19] | Then no. | 那不够 | 
| [17:25] | The Cartwright girl is dead. | 卡特莱特家的姑娘死了 | 
| [17:28] | A buddy of mine, who was a screw over at Arkham, | 我一个朋友 是阿卡姆的员工 | 
| [17:31] | he said she was an inmate there, | 他说她在那里关过 | 
| [17:33] | and she died a couple of years ago, | 几年前就死了 | 
| [17:34] | so this has nothing to do with her. | 所以这事跟她无关 | 
| [17:50] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 | 
| [17:52] | Coming in. | 我们进去了 | 
| [18:03] | Check upstairs. | 去楼上看看 | 
| [18:18] | Looks like this place has been abandoned | 看来这地方早在桥炸毁前 | 
| [18:20] | since before the bridges came down. | 就已经废弃了 | 
| [18:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [19:00] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 | 
| [19:20] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 | 
| [20:19] | Someone’s been living here. | 有人住在这里 | 
| [20:22] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味儿 | 
| [20:37] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 | 
| [20:39] | All good. No one’s here. | 一切都好 这里没人 | 
| [21:04] | Don’t look at me! Don’t look at me! | 别看我 别看我 | 
| [21:14] | We found your handiwork. | 我们找到了你的作品 | 
| [21:20] | Nothing to say? | 没什么想说的吗 | 
| [21:24] | You’re gonna have to take that mask off. | 你得摘掉面具 | 
| [21:29] | The only way you’re gonna keep that mask on is if you talk. | 你要是想继续戴着面具 就开口交待 | 
| [21:31] | Otherwise, I’m gonna reach over this table, | 否则 我就伸手过去 | 
| [21:32] | and I’m gonna rip it off of your face. | 把面具撕下来 | 
| [21:39] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [21:40] | Nobody. | 不是谁 | 
| [21:42] | You’re not Jane Cartwright? | 你不是简·卡特莱特吗 | 
| [21:45] | Because you were in her childhood home. | 因为你住在她童年的家里 | 
| [21:49] | You’re about the right age. | 你年纪也对得上 | 
| [21:51] | Talk to me, Jane. | 说话吧 简 | 
| [21:54] | I know after your mother was convicted, | 我知道你母亲被定罪后 | 
| [21:56] | you ended up a ward of the state. | 你成了孤女 | 
| [21:59] | In and out of institutions until you ended up in Arkham. | 在精神病院进进出出直到进了阿卡姆 | 
| [22:03] | Then you vanished. | 然后你就消失了 | 
| [22:05] | Some say died. | 有人说你死了 | 
| [22:09] | What happened to you? | 你到底遭遇了什么 | 
| [22:10] | Me? | 我吗 | 
| [22:12] | Nothing happened to me. | 我什么事都没遭遇 | 
| [22:16] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [22:20] | What happened to Jane? | 那简遭遇了什么 | 
| [22:29] | Lots happened to Jane. | 简遭遇了很多事 | 
| [22:34] | She was taken from Arkham. | 她被从阿卡姆带走 | 
| [22:37] | Down, down… | 带去地下 | 
| [22:40] | down, the doctor did things to her, | 然后医生对她动了手术 | 
| [22:42] | experiments on her and others. | 拿她和其他人做实验 | 
| [22:45] | You’re talking about Hugo Strange? | 你是说雨果·斯特兰奇吗 | 
| [22:47] | You were taken to Indian Hill? | 你被带去了印第安山 | 
| [22:50] | The professor was obsessed with the power to change. | 教授痴迷于改变的能力 | 
| [22:54] | The way a chameleon would change its skin. | 就像变色龙改变皮肤的能力 | 
| [22:56] | He wanted humans to have that power. | 他希望人类拥有那样的能力 | 
| [22:59] | He made it so Jane could change her skin… | 他让简能改变皮肤 | 
| [23:02] | her bones, her hair, the color of her eyes. | 她的骨骼 她的头发 她的瞳色 | 
| [23:05] | All it takes is a single touch, | 只需要轻轻一触 | 
| [23:07] | and her body becomes a mirror. | 她的身体就变成了镜子 | 
| [23:11] | When it’s done, she sheds her skin and starts anew. | 之后 她会蜕皮 重新开始 | 
| [23:16] | It remembers everyone it touched. | 它记得它触摸过的每个人 | 
| [23:21] | It’s touched you, Detective. | 它也摸过你 警探 | 
| [23:28] | We can help you, Ms. Cartwright. | 我们可以帮你 卡特莱特小姐 | 
| [23:30] | Jane Cartwright is dead. | 简·卡特莱特已经死了 | 
| [23:34] | She died in Arkham. | 她死在了阿卡姆 | 
| [23:39] | That’s when Jane Doe was born. | 于是无名氏诞生了 | 
| [23:44] | So why kill all these cops? | 那为什么要杀这些警察 | 
| [23:49] | Do you want to know why they died? | 你想知道他们为什么而死吗 | 
| [23:55] | Ask your friend. | 去问你的朋友 | 
| [24:46] | What is that? | 那是什么声 | 
| [24:59] | We should head out. | 我们还是走吧 | 
| [25:00] | My battery’s dying. | 我的电池要不行了 | 
| [25:09] | Please. | 求你们 | 
| [25:10] | He’s coming. He’s coming. | 他要来了 | 
| [25:11] | Who’s coming? What happened? | 谁要来了 怎么回事 | 
| [25:12] | He’s going to kill me. | 他要杀了我 | 
| [25:14] | I barely got away. | 我好不容易逃掉的 | 
| [25:16] | Are you Hank? | 你是汉克吗 | 
| [25:18] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [25:19] | Your wife sent us. | 你妻子叫我们来的 | 
| [25:20] | Is anyone else left alive down here? | 那边还有活人吗 | 
| [25:22] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 | 
| [25:24] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天呐 天呐 | 
| [25:27] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天呐 | 
| [25:55] | Hank! | 汉克 | 
| [25:56] | Hank! Hold on, Hank! | 汉克 撑住 汉克 | 
| [26:06] | Hand over the heaters! | 把枪交出来 | 
| [26:08] | If you don’t mind. | 麻烦你了 | 
| [26:11] | Mr. Penn, can’t we just talk this through? | 潘先生 我们不能谈谈吗 | 
| [26:15] | Get back! | 退后 | 
| [26:16] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 | 
| [26:19] | At least tell me what happened after Haven. | 至少告诉我在避难所发生了什么 | 
| [26:22] | Help me to understand… | 让我理解 | 
| [26:24] | this. | 这怎么回事 | 
| [26:27] | Go on. | 说吧 | 
| [26:29] | Sing your song. | 唱你的歌吧 | 
| [26:34] | After I was shot… | 我中枪后 | 
| [26:37] | I woke up in the GCPD morgue. | 我在哥谭市警局的停尸房醒来 | 
| [26:40] | I was alone. | 我孤身一人 | 
| [26:42] | I patched my wounds as best I could and crawled out. | 我尽可能给自己缝合了伤口 然后爬了出去 | 
| [26:47] | I hid in a store. | 我藏在了一家店里 | 
| [26:49] | An abandoned magic shop. | 一家废弃的魔术店 | 
| [26:52] | That’s where Mr. Scarface found me. | 然后疤面先生就找到了我 | 
| [26:56] | And he told me all about you. | 他把你的事都告诉了我 | 
| [27:00] | How you used him. | 说你利用了他 | 
| [27:03] | Chewed him up and spat him out. | 榨干了他的价值就抛弃了他 | 
| [27:07] | Treated him like a palooka! | 待他很差 | 
| [27:09] | That’s a lie! | 这可不对 | 
| [27:10] | Oh, please, Oswald. It’s what you do. | 得了 奥斯瓦尔德 你就是这样的 | 
| [27:13] | Arnold… | 阿诺德 | 
| [27:15] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 | 
| [27:17] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 | 
| [27:18] | I don’t want anything. | 我什么都不要 | 
| [27:21] | But Mr. Scarface, well… | 但疤面先生 | 
| [27:25] | …he wants your treasure. | 他想要你的宝藏 | 
| [27:27] | And… | 还想 | 
| [27:28] | to be boss. | 当老大 | 
| [27:33] | Really? | 不是吧 | 
| [27:34] | The-the dummy wants to be the boss of Gotham? | 那假人想做哥谭老大 | 
| [27:39] | Bingo! | 对了 | 
| [27:40] | Now, give me the key to your treasure room. | 把你宝藏室的钥匙交给我 | 
| [27:42] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 | 
| [27:43] | You’re obviously gonna kill me anyway. | 你显然还是会杀了我 | 
| [27:46] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么呢 | 
| [27:48] | I’m talking to a doll. | 我在跟一个娃娃说话 | 
| [27:50] | Dummy. | 是假人 | 
| [27:51] | Seriously? | 不是吧你 | 
| [27:52] | You know what, Oswald? | 知道吗 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [27:53] | Honestly, you deserve this. | 老实说 这是你活该 | 
| [27:55] | Nobody asked you. | 谁问你了 | 
| [27:56] | You are opportunistic, | 你是个投机分子 | 
| [27:58] | your loyalty is… shaky, at best, | 你的忠诚 往好了说也是不靠谱 | 
| [28:01] | and you will hurt anyone, anyone to get what you want. | 而且你为达目的 不惜伤害任何人 | 
| [28:07] | I hardly think you’re one to throw stones! | 你没什么资格指责我吧 | 
| [28:10] | Listen, Penn… | 听着 潘 | 
| [28:11] | Eyes down here, pal. | 看这里 伙计 | 
| [28:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [28:16] | Mr. Scarface, I got a question for you. | 疤面先生 我有个问题问你 | 
| [28:18] | Shoot. | 说吧 | 
| [28:21] | After you get your… | 等你的… | 
| [28:23] | tiny wooden hands on that treasure, | 小木手拿到了宝藏 | 
| [28:26] | what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 | 
| [28:27] | Where are you gonna go? | 你打算去哪 | 
| [28:28] | People are gonna come after you eventually. | 大家终会来找你的 | 
| [28:30] | Then I’ll, uh… | 那我就… | 
| [28:32] | I’ll take ’em all on! | 我就对付他们所有人 | 
| [28:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [28:35] | Show ’em who’s boss. | 让他们知道谁才是老大 | 
| [28:39] | You wouldn’t have to do that | 但如果你能离岛 | 
| [28:40] | if you could get off this island, now, would you? | 不就不用对付他们了吗 | 
| [28:43] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 | 
| [28:44] | Shut it! Let the smart one talk. | 闭嘴 让聪明的这个说 | 
| [28:50] | How do you feel… | 你怎么看待 | 
| [28:52] | about submarines? | 潜艇 | 
| [28:59] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这儿干什么 | 
| [29:00] | I just wanted to take us, uh, | 我想找个 | 
| [29:03] | someplace quiet | 安静的地方 | 
| [29:05] | where we could talk. | 我们好谈谈 | 
| [29:09] | We did a bad thing. | 我们做了件坏事 | 
| [29:10] | Oh, come on, not that again. | 得了 别又提这事 | 
| [29:13] | We put a killer in jail, all right? | 我们把一个杀手关进了监狱 | 
| [29:15] | What do you keep moping about? | 你还有哪里不满意 | 
| [29:16] | She was guilty. | 她有罪 | 
| [29:18] | She got what she deserved. | 她活该受罚 | 
| [29:20] | Drop it. | 别提了 | 
| [29:21] | Did you get what you deserved? | 那你也得到应有的惩罚了吗 | 
| [29:23] | What? | 什么 | 
| [29:25] | You made that girl into a murderer. | 你让那姑娘成了杀人犯 | 
| [29:28] | Oh, come on. | 得了 | 
| [29:30] | You… | 你… | 
| [29:32] | your friends… | 和你的朋友们 | 
| [29:34] | – the kid. – Come on, you’re… | -还有那年轻的 -得了 你… | 
| [29:37] | I’m gonna make sure you never do that again. | 我要确保你再也不能那么做了 | 
| [29:46] | Harper, where’s Dix? | 哈珀 狄克斯呢 | 
| [29:47] | I saw Bullock take him in the back. | 我看到布洛克带他去后面了 | 
| [29:51] | Barbara. What are you doing here? | 芭芭拉 你来干什么 | 
| [29:52] | Seems my bartender overheard the killer say something | 我的酒保似乎听到了凶手说的话 | 
| [29:55] | before he ice-picked Harvey’s pals. | 就在他杀了哈维的朋友之前 | 
| [29:57] | I thought I’d be a good citizen. | 我想做个好公民 | 
| [29:59] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [30:01] | “The kid’s guilty, too.” | “那年轻的也有罪” | 
| [30:03] | The kid. | 年轻的 | 
| [30:05] | Listen… what you said before, | 听着 你之前说的 | 
| [30:09] | about me being a known criminal. | 我是个已知罪犯 | 
| [30:11] | I was on some list your army buddy had. | 我在你那军队哥们的名单上 | 
| [30:13] | When the government rolls in, am I gonna be arrested? | 等政府来了 我会被捕吗 | 
| [30:16] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 我真的不知道 | 
| [30:17] | But that would work out for you, right? | 但那对你就合适了 是吧 | 
| [30:19] | I go to jail. You get the baby. | 我进监狱 你得到孩子 | 
| [30:22] | I don’t want that. | 我可不想那样 | 
| [30:24] | Is that a promise? | 那是承诺吗 | 
| [30:25] | I go straight, I’m clear? | 我改邪归正 就没事 | 
| [30:27] | Stay right here. | 别走 | 
| [30:29] | Hey, Harvey, where’d you take Dix? | 哈维 你把狄克斯带去哪了 | 
| [30:32] | I didn’t take Dix anywhere. | 我没带狄克斯去哪啊 | 
| [30:38] | Oh, God. Oh. | 天呐 | 
| [30:43] | She got into your locker. Must have taken your clothes. | 她动了你的衣柜 肯定是穿了你的衣服 | 
| [30:45] | We have to lock down the GCPD. | 我们得封锁哥谭市警局 | 
| [30:49] | Hey, Harvey. | 哈维 | 
| [30:51] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 | 
| [30:53] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [31:01] | Look at the size of it. | 看它多大 | 
| [31:04] | Living down here, | 他生活在这里 | 
| [31:05] | the toxins in the river must have driven him mad. | 肯定是河里的毒液害他失心疯了 | 
| [31:07] | Get out of here! Now! | 快走 走 | 
| [31:37] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [31:43] | Stop. | 停下 | 
| [31:44] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [31:46] | Alfred! Stop! | 阿尔弗雷德 住手 | 
| [31:47] | Stop. Stop… | 停下 | 
| [32:02] | All right, everybody listen up. GCPD is now in lockdown. | 大家听好 哥谭市警局进入封锁状态 | 
| [32:07] | Nobody goes in or out unless I say so. | 没我的话 谁都不许进出 | 
| [32:11] | She could look like anybody by now. | 她现在可能变成任何样子 | 
| [32:12] | How are we supposed to find her? | 我们要怎么找到她 | 
| [32:14] | Jim! | 吉姆 | 
| [32:16] | Barbara? What happened? | 芭芭拉 发生了什么 | 
| [32:19] | What do you mean, what happened? | 什么叫发生了什么 | 
| [32:20] | I’ve been attacked. | 我被袭击了 | 
| [32:21] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪了 | 
| [32:22] | Wait a minute. | 等等 | 
| [32:25] | How do we know it’s really you? | 我们怎么知道真是你 | 
| [32:27] | Seriously? | 不是吧 | 
| [32:29] | This isn’t proof enough? | 这还不算是证据吗 | 
| [32:32] | What the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [32:33] | That’s her. | 就是她 | 
| [32:34] | She’s the imposter. Shoot her! | 她是冒牌货 打死她 | 
| [32:40] | It’s me, you idiot. | 是我啊 你个白痴 | 
| [32:42] | That sounds like Barbara. | 这个听上去像芭芭拉 | 
| [32:45] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 | 
| [32:47] | Tell me where we first met. | 我们是在哪最初相遇的 | 
| [32:54] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 | 
| [32:56] | I’m leaving here. | 我要离开了 | 
| [32:57] | Anyone tries to follow me, she dies. | 谁敢跟踪我 她就要死 | 
| [33:02] | Shoot her. | 打死她 | 
| [33:03] | We can’t risk it. | 我们不能冒险 | 
| [33:05] | Stay back! | 别过来 | 
| [33:10] | Bullock, wait! | 布洛克 等等 | 
| [33:12] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [33:13] | All right, take her to my office. | 好吧 带她去我办公室 | 
| [33:15] | – Don’t let her out of your sight. – Okay. | -守住她 -好 | 
| [33:31] | I cannot believe that you told him about the sub. | 真不敢相信你把潜艇的事告诉他了 | 
| [33:35] | And that you’re playing along with his psychosis. | 还配合他的精神分裂 | 
| [33:37] | Obviously, he was gonna kill you. | 当然了 他要杀你啊 | 
| [33:39] | I bought us time. | 我给我们争取了时间 | 
| [33:45] | I have an idea. | 我有主意了 | 
| [33:46] | If you can just keep him busy and wait for the signal. | 你缠住他 等我的信号 | 
| [33:49] | Wait, what’s the signal? | 等等 什么信号 | 
| [33:50] | Quit your jawing. | 闭嘴 | 
| [33:53] | So… | 好了 | 
| [33:54] | Mr. Scarface and I have discussed our options. | 疤面先生和我探讨了我们的选择 | 
| [34:01] | And the submarine sounds like a good plan. | 潜艇似乎是个好计划 | 
| [34:04] | And since we’ll need the smart one | 由于我们需要聪明的那个 | 
| [34:06] | to build this hayburner, | 来建造那玩意 | 
| [34:08] | he can keep sucking air. | 他可以继续活着 | 
| [34:10] | But Penguin ain’t so lucky. | 但企鹅就没那么幸运了 | 
| [34:14] | Do it, Penn. | 动手吧 潘 | 
| [34:15] | Ventilate that mook. | 打死那蠢蛋 | 
| [34:21] | I’m so sorry, Mr. Cobblepot. | 对不起 科波特先生 | 
| [34:23] | I wish things would’ve turned out differently. | 我也希望事情不是这样的 | 
| [34:25] | Arthur, I want you to listen to what I’m saying. | 亚瑟 你听好了 | 
| [34:29] | You accuse me of manipulating you, but what about him? | 你说我操纵你 但他呢 | 
| [34:31] | I never asked you to kill anybody. | 我可从未指使你杀人 | 
| [34:35] | That is true. | 这倒是不假 | 
| [34:37] | Think of everything that we went through together. | 想想我们经历的一切 | 
| [34:41] | Sofia Falcone. | 索菲娅·法尔科内 | 
| [34:43] | Getting cut off from the mainland. Starving. | 与大陆隔绝 挨饿 | 
| [34:45] | You mean Penn was starving! | 是潘挨饿吧 | 
| [34:48] | Fighting for scraps | 只能吃残羹冷炙 | 
| [34:50] | while your dog ate steak. | 而你的狗却能吃牛排 | 
| [34:52] | I welcomed you into my home. | 我为你敞开了家门 | 
| [34:56] | And yes, I was not a good friend. | 是的 我不是个好朋友 | 
| [35:00] | To you or to anyone. | 对你 对任何人都不是 | 
| [35:05] | It’s why I’m alone. | 所以我才是孤身一人 | 
| [35:08] | But I saw you for what you are, | 但我看清了你的本质 | 
| [35:11] | and I valued that. | 而且我看重你 | 
| [35:14] | That must be worth something. | 这总该有点意义吧 | 
| [35:19] | Applesauce! | 胡说八道 | 
| [35:21] | You’re a liar and a thief. | 你是个骗子 小偷 | 
| [35:24] | All you do is take, | 你只会索取 | 
| [35:26] | take… | 索取 | 
| [35:28] | Take. | 索取 | 
| [35:29] | And you never give anything. | 你从不给予什么 | 
| [35:33] | You worked me to the bone. | 你让我累得要死 | 
| [35:35] | Forced me to be your puppet. | 逼我做你的傀儡 | 
| [35:39] | Well, no more. | 再也不了 | 
| [35:44] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [35:46] | No more. | 再也不了 | 
| [35:53] | Take that. And that. | 看招 看招 | 
| [36:03] | No. | 不 | 
| [36:09] | Mr. Cobblepot. | 科波特先生 | 
| [36:12] | You freed me. | 你解放了我 | 
| [36:15] | How can I ever thank you? | 我要怎么感激你啊 | 
| [36:24] | Why did you do that? | 你干嘛要那么做 | 
| [36:26] | – He wasn’t the threat. The dummy was the threat. – Oswald. | -危险的不是他 而是假人 -奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [36:31] | I accept you for the person that you are. | 我接受你真实的为人 | 
| [36:35] | Just as you accept me for the cold logician that I am. | 就像你接受我这个冷酷的逻辑学家 | 
| [36:39] | That’s why this friendship is great. | 所以我们的友谊才那么好 | 
| [36:42] | And as friends, | 作为朋友 | 
| [36:43] | I think we can both agree that | 我想我们都能认同 | 
| [36:45] | that lunatic had to be stopped. | 那个疯子必须被阻止 | 
| [36:54] | Perhaps, Edward… | 或许 爱德华 | 
| [36:57] | we really are meant for each other. | 我们真是天生一对 | 
| [37:21] | Jane. | 简 | 
| [37:28] | I know you’re up here. | 我知道你在这里 | 
| [37:45] | Jane. I knew you’d be here. | 简 我就知道你会在这里 | 
| [37:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [37:52] | It was my job to protect you, and I let you down. | 保护你是我的职责 但我辜负了你 | 
| [37:57] | You made Jane into a killer. | 你把简变成了杀人犯 | 
| [38:00] | You and your friends. There have to be consequences. | 你和你的朋友 他们必须承担后果 | 
| [38:04] | You killed three men already. When is it enough? | 你已经杀了三个人 什么时候是个够 | 
| [38:08] | When you’re dead. | 等你死了 | 
| [38:11] | Put the gun down! | 放下枪 | 
| [38:13] | Shoot me. | 打死我啊 | 
| [38:17] | You killed Jane years ago, and you didn’t even know it. | 你很多年前就杀了简 你都不知道 | 
| [38:19] | Just shoot me. | 打死我吧 | 
| [38:30] | Let me see your face. | 让我看看你的脸 | 
| [38:33] | Your real face. | 你真正的脸 | 
| [38:36] | Why? So you can see what a monster she is? | 干什么 你想看看她是怎样的怪物吗 | 
| [38:42] | Hugo Strange only destroyed her face. | 雨果·斯特兰奇只毁了她的脸 | 
| [38:44] | You destroyed her soul. | 是你毁了她的灵魂 | 
| [38:50] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 | 
| [39:16] | You see? | 看到了吗 | 
| [39:18] | You see what they did? | 你看到他们做了什么吗 | 
| [39:26] | Jane… | 简 | 
| [39:30] | we can work this out. | 我们可以解决的 | 
| [39:31] | Just put the gun down. | 把枪放下 | 
| [39:33] | The only way this ends is with one of us dead. | 唯一的结局就是我们中一个死掉 | 
| [39:53] | Oh, Hank, thank God you’re alive. | 汉克 谢天谢地你还活着 | 
| [39:56] | The nurse thinks the man that attacked us will never recover. | 护士认为袭击了我们的那人是无法恢复了 | 
| [39:59] | The toxins in the river | 河里的毒液 | 
| [40:00] | have done irreparable damage to his brain. | 无法挽回地伤害了他的大脑 | 
| [40:03] | I just think it’s a shame we couldn’t save | 真是可惜我们无法营救 | 
| [40:04] | the rest of the people who went missing, Master Bruce. | 其他那些失踪的人 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [40:07] | We should’ve went to Gordon from the start. | 我们一开始就该去找戈登 | 
| [40:10] | – We were reckless. – Ah, that’s nonsense. | -我们太鲁莽了 -别傻了 | 
| [40:12] | We took decisive action. We saved a man’s life. | 我们果决地采取了行动 救了一个人 | 
| [40:14] | The people in this city have suffered, Master Bruce. | 城里的人在受苦 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [40:16] | They need someone that will protect them. | 他们需要能保护他们的人 | 
| [40:21] | I agree. | 我同意 | 
| [40:24] | But there are better ways to find absolution. | 但寻求宽恕还有更好的办法 | 
| [40:29] | I, um, I don’t follow. | 我不懂 | 
| [40:32] | What happened to Wayne Manor wasn’t your fault. | 韦恩庄园的事不是你的错 | 
| [40:35] | I know you’ve been blaming yourself. | 我知道你一直在自责 | 
| [40:39] | You didn’t destroy our home, Alfred. | 你没有毁掉我们的家 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [40:41] | But I feel like I did. | 但我不那么觉得 | 
| [40:43] | I feel like I wasn’t strong enough | 我觉得我不够坚强 | 
| [40:45] | to fight Tetch or that bastard Valeska. | 没能抵抗住泰奇和那混蛋瓦勒斯卡 | 
| [40:49] | I feel like because of my weakness, | 我觉得因为我的软弱 | 
| [40:52] | you lost your last tie to the past. | 你失去了与过去最后的联系 | 
| [40:56] | You lost your home, Master Bruce. | 你失去了家 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [41:02] | I must never be that weak again. | 我绝不能再那么软弱了 | 
| [41:08] | Part of being a family | 做一家人 | 
| [41:09] | is that we can be strong for each other. | 就是可以为彼此坚强 | 
| [41:18] | And when did you get so smart? | 你什么时候变得这么聪明的 | 
| [41:21] | I had a good teacher. | 我有个好老师 | 
| [41:27] | Victoria Cartwright killed her husband. | 维多利亚·卡特莱特杀了她丈夫 | 
| [41:30] | After we arrested her, she admitted it. | 我们逮捕她后 她也承认了 | 
| [41:34] | Later, she recanted. | 但后来她又反悔了 | 
| [41:37] | But the physical evidence wasn’t there. | 但缺少物证 | 
| [41:38] | I was a new cop. I wanted to make detective. | 我当时是个新警察 想当上警探 | 
| [41:42] | So you leaned on Jane. | 所以你就向简施压 | 
| [41:44] | Coerced a statement out of her to put her mother away. | 逼她作证 让她妈妈入狱 | 
| [41:48] | The woman was guilty. | 那女人的确有罪 | 
| [41:52] | Later I found out the husband… | 后来我才知道她丈夫 | 
| [41:55] | beat the mother and Jane. | 打她们母女俩 | 
| [41:57] | I didn’t know till after. | 我是之后才知道的 | 
| [42:02] | The bartender overheard Jane say something about, | 酒吧听到简说 | 
| [42:06] | “The kid’s guilty, too.” | “那年轻的也有罪” | 
| [42:10] | She meant the young cop. | 她是指那个年轻警察 | 
| [42:12] | She meant you. | 你 | 
| [42:16] | I knew something was wrong. | 我知道有什么问题 | 
| [42:20] | I felt it. | 我感觉到了 | 
| [42:23] | I said something, | 我也提出了 | 
| [42:24] | and they told me to keep my trap shut, | 但他们叫我闭嘴 | 
| [42:25] | just close the case, put a bow on it. | 把案子结了了事 | 
| [42:31] | After a while, I stopped feeling it. | 过了一阵后 我不再去多想了 | 
| [42:35] | And I went down that path for a long time | 我在那条道上走了很久 | 
| [42:38] | until I met you. | 直到遇见你 | 
| [42:45] | However much I’ve changed… | 不管我变了多少 | 
| [42:48] | I can’t change the past. | 我不能改变过去 | 
| [42:52] | I made that girl a killer. | 我把那姑娘变成了杀人犯 | 
| [42:57] | What do you want from me, Harvey? | 你想要我说什么 哈维 | 
| [43:00] | Forgiveness? | 原谅你吗 | 
| [43:04] | Can’t give that to you. | 我做不到 | 
| [43:09] | I just needed you to know. | 我只是想让你知道 |