| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Did Walker destroy Haven? | 沃克真炸毁了避难所吗 | 
| [00:06] | This part of the op is need-to-know. | 行动这部分是需知信息 | 
| [00:14] | I come bearing gifts. | 我带了礼物来 | 
| [00:21] | Reunification with the mainland hangs on by a thread. | 大陆的收复计划摇摇欲坠 | 
| [00:25] | Toxic chemicals rain down onto the city, | 有毒化学品会落在城里 | 
| [00:28] | and the government… | 政府 | 
| [00:29] | …cuts us adrift for good. | 就会永远放弃我们 | 
| [00:31] | The filtration system that Lucius designed is working. | 卢修斯设计的过滤系统起作用了 | 
| [00:35] | It’s not glamorous work, | 虽然不是光鲜的工作 | 
| [00:36] | but we are helping to save the lives of thousands of people. | 但我们是在拯救上千人的生命 | 
| [00:39] | You’re leaving Gotham. | 你要离开哥谭了 | 
| [00:40] | I believe the time has come for a change of scenery. | 我想现在应该换换风景了 | 
| [00:44] | You found a way out of Gotham? | 你有办法离开哥谭了吗 | 
| [00:46] | It’s a submarine. | 是艘潜艇 | 
| [00:47] | Jim Gordon and Lee Thompkins are man and wife. | 吉姆·戈登和小莱·汤普金斯成了夫妻 | 
| [00:53] | He will never see you | 他永远只会把你 | 
| [00:54] | as anything but a dangerous woman | 视为阻碍他与孩子在一起的 | 
| [00:57] | keeping his child from him. | 危险女人 | 
| [01:00] | Eduardo. | 爱德华多 | 
| [01:02] | Walker. | 沃克 | 
| [01:03] | Professor Strange will have you fixed up in no time. | 斯特兰奇教授很快就能治好你 | 
| [01:43] | Rest easy, Eduardo. | 放松下来吧 爱德华多 | 
| [01:50] | I made you a promise | 我在佩纳杜罗 | 
| [01:51] | when I found you in that hole in Peña Dura. | 那个坑里找到你时 向你做出了承诺 | 
| [01:54] | And I intend to keep it. | 我有意遵守承诺 | 
| [01:58] | To give you a true purpose | 给你一个真正的目标 | 
| [02:02] | and the strength to see it through. | 以及实现它的力量 | 
| [02:05] | However, I’m afraid this process | 但恐怕这个过程 | 
| [02:10] | will be agonizing and, unfortunately, | 会非常痛苦 而且很不幸 | 
| [02:14] | quite lengthy. | 还很漫长 | 
| [02:18] | Apologies in advance. | 先道歉了 | 
| [03:00] | You’re going to be reborn. | 你将重生 | 
| [03:04] | And then you’ll be the bane of the unjust. | 然后你将成为不公之敌 | 
| [03:07] | The bane of the corrupt. | 腐败之敌 | 
| [03:10] | The bane of anyone who opposes us. | 所有我们反对者之敌 | 
| [03:31] | Radio confirmation. | 无线电确认 | 
| [03:33] | General Wade’s landing craft docked. | 韦德将军的登陆艇已靠岸 | 
| [03:35] | His convoy’s on the way here now. | 他的车队正在驶过来 | 
| [03:37] | Reunification day is today. | 今天就是收复日了 | 
| [03:39] | Harv, that is great news, but then what? | 哈维 那是好消息 但然后呢 | 
| [03:43] | Just ’cause we rebuild some bridges | 就算我们重建了桥 | 
| [03:44] | doesn’t mean things are gonna suddenly improve. | 情况也不会突然好起来 | 
| [03:47] | So, uh, future got you spooked? | 你被未来吓到了 | 
| [03:50] | Yeah, I guess. | 可能是吧 | 
| [03:52] | I mean, I want to believe things are gonna get better, | 我也想相信一切都会好起来 | 
| [03:54] | but sometimes it’s just hard for me to see it, you know. | 但有时我会觉得难以想象 | 
| [03:56] | Can’t say I understand. | 这我无法体会 | 
| [03:58] | I don’t have kids, at least none that I know of. | 我没有孩子 至少据我所知没有 | 
| [04:01] | But you got one coming, | 但你就要有了 | 
| [04:03] | so we got no choice but to believe. | 所以我们只能相信 | 
| [04:06] | It’s got to be better than what we’ve been through, right? | 肯定要比之前好吧 | 
| [04:09] | It damn well better be. | 最好是的 | 
| [04:13] | Seven days in a row of .07 water toxicity levels. | 水里的毒素已连续七天维持在.07 | 
| [04:16] | Lucius’ filters did the job. | 卢修斯的过滤器成功了 | 
| [04:18] | Eh, good work. Hope it’s not wasted. | 好样的 希望不是白费功夫 | 
| [04:20] | Is there a reason to think there’s a problem? | 有理由认为还有问题吗 | 
| [04:21] | Jim’s got a lot on his mind. | 吉姆的心事很多 | 
| [04:23] | What with Gotham rejoining the world | 哥谭要重回世界 | 
| [04:24] | and a baby coming into the world next week. | 下周又有小宝宝要诞生 | 
| [04:26] | Give it a rest, Harvey. | 别贫了 哈维 | 
| [04:27] | All joking aside. | 不说笑话 | 
| [04:30] | We’re here because of you. | 我们能走到这一步是因为你 | 
| [04:33] | And you’re gonna be a father. That’s a future I’ll take. | 你要当父亲了 我愿接受这样的未来 | 
| [04:43] | Over the past year, | 这一年来 | 
| [04:46] | you’ve all done good work. | 你们都表现出色 | 
| [04:48] | We’ve made Gotham a safe place for kids and families. | 我们让孩子和家庭能在哥谭安全生活 | 
| [04:53] | We’ve given people the food and medicine they needed. | 我们给了人们他们所需的食物和医药 | 
| [04:57] | But it’s not over yet. | 但还没结束呢 | 
| [05:00] | So, no matter what General Wade says today, | 不管韦德将军今天怎么说 | 
| [05:04] | the work continues. | 我们的工作要继续 | 
| [05:08] | Give yourselves one more round of applause. | 再给自己鼓一次掌吧 | 
| [05:13] | And get back to work. | 然后继续工作 | 
| [05:23] | Here they come. | 他们来了 | 
| [05:48] | Captain Gordon. | 戈登警监 | 
| [05:49] | Nice to finally meet you in the flesh. | 很高兴终于见到你本人了 | 
| [05:51] | General, welcome to Gotham. | 将军 欢迎来哥谭 | 
| [05:53] | Good that you’ve reestablished some semblance | 你能在这里算是建立起了一点 | 
| [05:56] | of law and order around here. | 法律和秩序真是太好了 | 
| [05:57] | Seems like the Green Zone | 看来绿区 | 
| [05:59] | stretches to every corner of the island. | 已经遍布全岛各个角落 | 
| [06:02] | General, Wayne Labs show | 将军 据韦恩实验室的测算 | 
| [06:04] | toxicity levels way below the threshold the government set for us. | 毒素水平已远低于政府定下的阈值 | 
| [06:07] | All due respect, Mr. Wayne, | 无意冒犯 韦恩先生 | 
| [06:09] | but I got to go with what my people tell me on this. | 但我得听我的人的测算结果 | 
| [06:37] | Cutting it a little close, aren’t we? | 你还真是赶准点啊 | 
| [06:39] | Is that under 27 pounds, | 你的行李低于27磅 | 
| [06:41] | 13 ounces? | 13盎司吗 | 
| [06:42] | It can’t possibly make that big a difference. | 差别不可能那么大吧 | 
| [06:45] | It’s only the difference between getting off this island | 差别就是能离开这座岛 | 
| [06:47] | or sinking to the bottom of the river. | 还是会沉到河底 | 
| [06:49] | Well, then Pengy can off-load a few of his knickknacks. | 那小鹅可以少拿点他的小玩意 | 
| [06:52] | Not a chance. | 绝不 | 
| [06:53] | Because you know what’s worth its weight in gold? | 因为你知道什么与金子等重吗 | 
| [06:57] | Gold. | 黄金 | 
| [07:05] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 | 
| [07:08] | Go to the clinic. Go have your baby. | 去诊所 生孩子吧 | 
| [07:11] | What? So the two of you can hightail it off this rock without me? | 怎么 好让你俩不带我逃离这破地方吗 | 
| [07:14] | I don’t think so. | 别想了 | 
| [07:15] | I assure you we will not launch without you. | 我保证我们不会丢下你开船的 | 
| [07:18] | Ed and I will finish making preparations | 爱德和我会继续做准备 | 
| [07:20] | and we will be ready to launch the moment you get back here | 你一回来我们就能马上开船 | 
| [07:22] | with that little bundle of joy. | 还带上你的小可爱 | 
| [07:26] | Or unless I should drive you to the clinic | 除非需要我开车送你去诊所 | 
| [07:28] | in light of your delicate condition? | 因为你现在身体娇弱 | 
| [07:30] | I can do it. I’m not that delicate. | 我能行 我可没那么娇弱 | 
| [07:33] | Remember that | 记住了 | 
| [07:34] | if you even think about double-crossing me. | 你想都别想背叛我 | 
| [07:43] | It’s very kind of you to offer to drive her. | 你提出送她真是好心 | 
| [07:45] | I knew she would never accept my help. | 我知道她绝不会让我帮忙的 | 
| [07:50] | Should I start the engine? | 要我启动引擎吗 | 
| [07:51] | One less passenger to worry about. | 少一个乘客要操心了 | 
| [07:53] | Oh, two, actually. | 其实是两个 | 
| [07:54] | You are so right. | 你说得太对了 | 
| [08:23] | Found it. | 找到了 | 
| [08:24] | Ah, well done, Miss Kyle. | 好样的 凯尔小姐 | 
| [08:28] | All right, let’s have a look. | 好了 我们看看吧 | 
| [08:31] | Uh, here we are. | 就这个 | 
| [08:34] | Oh, so this guy’s the architect who designed Wayne Manor? | 这就是设计了韦恩庄园的建筑师 | 
| [08:38] | Yes, right. | 对 | 
| [08:39] | With the reunification, a new Wayne Manor must follow. | 收复之后 韦恩庄园也可以重建了 | 
| [08:44] | And it’ll be just like the old one? | 就建得跟以前一样吗 | 
| [08:48] | Oh, nothing is just like it was. | 一切都不会跟从前一样了 | 
| [08:51] | So why are we looking at the old plans? | 那我们为什么要翻旧图纸 | 
| [08:55] | Perhaps I’m not ready to let go of the past. | 或许我还没准备好对过去放手 | 
| [09:02] | Well, if it makes you feel better, | 如果能让你好受点 | 
| [09:03] | I wish I could blow up my past. | 我真希望我能把我的过去炸了 | 
| [09:08] | Well, maybe you will. | 或许你能 | 
| [09:11] | One day, when you build something new, | 有一天 等你建造了新的东西 | 
| [09:13] | the past will always be part of it. | 过去永远会是其中的一部分 | 
| [09:16] | As for me, | 至于我 | 
| [09:18] | now Master Bruce is grown, | 布鲁斯少爷已经长大了 | 
| [09:20] | building a new manor might be my last great service to him. | 建新庄园或许将是我对他最后的奉献 | 
| [09:26] | A home. | 给他一个家 | 
| [09:28] | And then what? | 然后呢 | 
| [09:32] | You retire? | 你要退休吗 | 
| [09:35] | No. | 不 | 
| [09:39] | I will stand guard, as I’ve always done. | 我会坚守 一如既往 | 
| [09:48] | I thought this was all settled. | 我以为这事都尘埃落定了 | 
| [09:50] | This is bull. | 这是扯淡 | 
| [09:51] | My results are accurate, Jim. | 我的结果是准确的 吉姆 | 
| [09:52] | We don’t know this general. Maybe he’s with Walker. | 我们不了解这个将军 他可能是沃克的人 | 
| [09:55] | Let’s not get carried away. Bruce, go and check on the tech. | 我们别想多了 布鲁斯 去查看一下设备 | 
| [10:03] | This is Gordon. | 我是戈登 | 
| [10:05] | It’s Lee. | 我是小莱 | 
| [10:06] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 | 
| [10:09] | Barbara just showed up here, | 芭芭拉刚过来了 | 
| [10:11] | in labor. | 要生了 | 
| [10:12] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 | 
| [10:14] | You better come quick. | 你最好快来 | 
| [10:20] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [10:23] | Yeah. Yeah. | 嗯 嗯 | 
| [10:28] | I’ll try to get over there as soon as I can. | 我会尽量快点赶过去 | 
| [10:31] | Try to. | 尽量 | 
| [10:34] | Try to wait for me. | 尽量等等我 | 
| [10:36] | It doesn’t really work that way. | 这事可没法等 | 
| [10:38] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [10:41] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [10:43] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [10:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [10:51] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [10:53] | Jim! | 吉姆 | 
| [10:55] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么 怎么了 | 
| [10:57] | We did it. | 我们成功了 | 
| [10:58] | You did it. We got through it, Jim. | 是你成功了 我们通过了 吉姆 | 
| [11:00] | Captain. | 警监 | 
| [11:02] | All clear. | 安全 | 
| [11:03] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [11:05] | Reunification can begin. | 收复可以开始了 | 
| [11:09] | Well, I’m glad I can make you so happy. | 我很高兴我能让你这么开心 | 
| [11:12] | Funny thing is, sir, | 有趣的是 长官 | 
| [11:14] | that’s just the second best news I’ve gotten today. | 这只是我今天收到的第二好的消息 | 
| [11:19] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [11:23] | – Jim. – Incoming. | -吉姆 -有敌人 | 
| [11:27] | Everybody get back! | 大家退后 | 
| [11:28] | Get inside! Get inside! | 进去 | 
| [11:36] | Go, go. | 快走 | 
| [12:12] | Eduardo? | 爱德华多 | 
| [12:16] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 | 
| [12:50] | All right, people, listen up. | 好了 各位 听好 | 
| [12:52] | I want squads headed for Knights Stadium, | 我要小队前往骑士体育场 | 
| [12:55] | Yeavley Park, and Granton Station. | 耶夫利公园 和格兰顿站 | 
| [12:58] | Work your way out. We got to find him, people. | 一点点推进 我们必须找到他 各位 | 
| [13:02] | Bloody hell happened? | 发生了什么事 | 
| [13:04] | Seems that Jim’s old army buddy | 似乎吉姆的老战友 | 
| [13:05] | wasn’t quite as dead as we’d hoped. | 并不像我们希望的那样死透了 | 
| [13:07] | I got squads covering the north side. | 我派队去北部了 | 
| [13:09] | They’re sweeping from Coventry | 他们会搜索考文垂 | 
| [13:10] | down to Miller Harbor, but they could be anywhere. | 到米勒港的范围 但他们可能在任何地方 | 
| [13:12] | Well, give us an area to search | 给我们分一块区域吧 | 
| [13:13] | and we’ll get it covered. | 我们去搜 | 
| [13:15] | Take Reatton, | 你们从里顿 | 
| [13:16] | work your way to South City Park. | 慢慢往城南公园推进 | 
| [13:18] | Looks like you’re not done protecting Bruce yet, Alfred. | 看来你还得继续保护布鲁斯 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [13:32] | Eduardo. | 爱德华多 | 
| [13:35] | What did Walker do to you? | 沃克对你做了什么 | 
| [13:39] | When I was in Peña Dura prison, Jim, | 我在佩纳杜罗监狱时 吉姆 | 
| [13:42] | the guards played a game. | 守卫会玩个游戏 | 
| [13:45] | They’d choose one of us… | 他们会在我们中选一个 | 
| [13:47] | and they buried us alive. | 然后活埋 | 
| [13:50] | They’d take bets on whether you could dig your way out. | 他们会赌你能不能把自己挖出来 | 
| [13:52] | But then they’d bury you deeper. | 但然后他们会把你埋得更深 | 
| [13:56] | And play again. | 再玩一局 | 
| [13:59] | I was the champion. | 我是冠军 | 
| [14:03] | To survive that… | 要幸存下来 | 
| [14:05] | I had to stop being human. | 我只能不再做人 | 
| [14:08] | I had to become… something else. | 我得变成…别的东西 | 
| [14:14] | I became Bane. | 我成了贝恩 | 
| [14:17] | Only I didn’t know it yet. | 但我当时还不知道 | 
| [14:19] | But she knew and she showed me the way. | 但她知道 她为我指明了道路 | 
| [14:24] | If the world is full of monsters, | 如果这世上到处是怪物 | 
| [14:26] | the only way to defeat them… | 要打败他们的唯一办法 | 
| [14:29] | is to become one yourself. | 就是自己也变成一个 | 
| [14:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [14:35] | You were a good soldier. | 你曾是个好士兵 | 
| [14:39] | Don’t pity me, Jim. | 别可怜我 吉姆 | 
| [14:42] | We are building the future. | 我们在建立未来 | 
| [14:44] | She’s given me a purity of mission. | 她给了我纯洁的使命 | 
| [14:47] | And unlike the army, | 不像军队 | 
| [14:47] | she is willing to carry things out. | 她愿意执行计划 | 
| [14:52] | A new world is coming. | 新世界要到来了 | 
| [14:55] | Strong… | 强大 | 
| [14:57] | merciless… | 无情 | 
| [14:59] | unyielding. | 不屈服的世界 | 
| [15:01] | I’ve heard it all before. | 这话我以前听过 | 
| [15:04] | Not gonna happen. | 别想了 | 
| [15:07] | And how are you going to stop me, Jim? | 你要怎么阻止我 吉姆 | 
| [15:10] | Not me. | 不是我 | 
| [15:11] | You kidnapped Bruce Wayne and a general of the U.S. Army. | 你绑架了布鲁斯·韦恩和一位美军将军 | 
| [15:14] | You talk about your future, Eduardo, but you don’t have one. | 你谈论未来 爱德华多 但你没有未来了 | 
| [15:18] | But Eduardo’s dead, Jim. | 但爱德华多已经死了 吉姆 | 
| [15:22] | There is only Bane now. | 这里只有贝恩 | 
| [15:28] | Rise. | 起来 | 
| [15:32] | I said rise! | 我说起来 | 
| [15:35] | Not so formal. | 不必拘礼 | 
| [15:36] | Captain and I are acquainted. | 警监和我是老相识了 | 
| [15:41] | Get the other one. | 去抓另一个 | 
| [15:47] | I recognize your voice, | 我认得你的声音 | 
| [15:48] | but I don’t know what to call you. | 但我不知道该怎么称呼你 | 
| [15:51] | I know it’s not Walker. | 我知道你不是沃克 | 
| [15:54] | So who are you? | 你到底是谁 | 
| [15:56] | That’s a good question. | 好问题 | 
| [15:59] | Perhaps Bruce Wayne can help us figure that one out. | 或许布鲁斯·韦恩能想出来 | 
| [16:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [16:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [16:15] | You want hostages? | 你想要人质 | 
| [16:17] | You’ve got me and a general of the U.S. Army. | 你有我和一个美军将军 | 
| [16:19] | Let him go. | 放了他 | 
| [16:21] | This has nothing to do with him. | 这跟他无关 | 
| [16:23] | “This has nothing to do with him”? | “这跟他无关” | 
| [16:26] | But, Captain, you don’t even know what “this” is. | 但警监 你都不知道”这”是什么 | 
| [16:30] | This, everything I have done here, | 这 我所做的一切 | 
| [16:33] | is about punishing Gotham. | 都是为了惩罚哥谭 | 
| [16:36] | For the sins of Bruce Wayne. | 是因为布鲁斯·韦恩的罪孽 | 
| [16:41] | You can start now. | 你可以开始了 | 
| [16:46] | No… no! | 不 不 | 
| [16:52] | And again. | 再来 | 
| [16:58] | So… | 那么 | 
| [17:00] | Bruce Wayne. | 布鲁斯·韦恩 | 
| [17:02] | I’m thinking of a name. | 我在想一个名字 | 
| [17:05] | Can you guess whose it is? | 你能猜到是谁吗 | 
| [17:08] | What? | 什么 | 
| [17:09] | Wrong. And again. | 错了 再来 | 
| [17:13] | Want to take another guess? | 想再猜一次吗 | 
| [17:21] | Farewell, my beloved Gotham. | 再见了 我亲爱的哥谭 | 
| [17:24] | City of my birth. | 我出生的城市 | 
| [17:28] | Parting is such sweet sorrow. | 分别是甜蜜的苦楚 | 
| [17:33] | Though I leave you today… | 虽然我今天离开你 | 
| [17:36] | my heart will always remain. | 我的心永在 | 
| [17:39] | I do so hate goodbyes. | 我真讨厌道别 | 
| [17:42] | Well, you’re in luck. | 你走运了 | 
| [17:43] | – We’re not going anywhere. – What are you talking about? | -我们哪都别想去了 -你说什么呢 | 
| [17:44] | Engine won’t start; pressure regulator valve’s missing. | 引擎无法发动 压力调节阀不见了 | 
| [17:47] | Or rather it’s stolen. | 或者说是被偷了 | 
| [17:52] | Barbara! | 芭芭拉 | 
| [17:58] | Blood pressure’s normal. | 血压正常 | 
| [18:00] | I’m glad something about this is normal. | 我很高兴这整个局面还有正常的部分 | 
| [18:03] | So how long’s this gonna take, Doc, soup to nuts? | 整个过程要多久 医生 | 
| [18:06] | Are you in a hurry or something? | 你着急吗 | 
| [18:09] | No, it’s just that, uh… | 不是 就是 | 
| [18:11] | I just feel like you’ve been… | 我觉得你 | 
| [18:13] | so great about this, and, | 在这事上太好心了 | 
| [18:15] | you know, it’s been awkward as hell for you, | 这对你来说非常尴尬 | 
| [18:18] | and… I haven’t even really said thank you. | 我都没好好谢谢你 | 
| [18:20] | I don’t expect a thank you from you, Barbara. | 我不指望你谢谢我 芭芭拉 | 
| [18:22] | Then perhaps the best thank you | 那或许对你最好的感谢 | 
| [18:23] | would be for me to get out of here as soon as possible. | 就是我尽快完事离开了 | 
| [18:29] | Whatever’s on your mind… | 不管你在想什么 | 
| [18:31] | the health of the baby comes first. | 宝宝的健康是第一的 | 
| [18:34] | I know that. | 我知道 | 
| [18:36] | So, long haul or short, we’re here. | 不管是多久 我们都在 | 
| [18:38] | Until you have a healthy baby in your arms. | 直到宝宝健康地躺在你怀里 | 
| [18:41] | That’s all I want. | 我只想要这个 | 
| [18:44] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [18:56] | Stop it! | 住手 | 
| [18:58] | A name, a person. | 一个名字 一个人 | 
| [19:01] | The reason this is all happening. | 这一切的原因 | 
| [19:04] | Can’t you guess yet? | 你还猜不出吗 | 
| [19:07] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 | 
| [19:13] | If you want to punish me, then do it. | 如果你想惩罚我 就来吧 | 
| [19:16] | Hurt me, not him. | 伤害我 不是他 | 
| [19:18] | I am hurting you. | 我是在伤害你 | 
| [19:21] | There’s nothing more painful | 没什么比看到 | 
| [19:23] | than seeing your friends suffer. | 朋友受苦 更痛苦的了 | 
| [19:26] | But he’s more than just a friend, | 但他还不仅是个朋友 | 
| [19:28] | isn’t he, Bruce? | 是吧 布鲁斯 | 
| [19:30] | Jim Gordon’s been like a father to you. | 吉姆·戈登就像你的父亲一样 | 
| [19:35] | How awful it must be to watch another father die. | 再看到另一个父亲死去一定很痛苦 | 
| [19:43] | Who am I doing this for? | 我这是为了谁 | 
| [19:45] | Say the name. | 说出他的名字 | 
| [19:54] | When the ones you love die… | 当你爱的人死去 | 
| [19:57] | it’s like a part of yourself is cut off… | 就好像你自己的一部分被砍掉了 | 
| [20:01] | forever. | 永远失去 | 
| [20:05] | You know that. | 你知道的 | 
| [20:09] | So why do I hate you so much? | 所以我为什么如此恨你 | 
| [20:11] | Who was cut away from me? | 我的谁被砍掉了 | 
| [20:14] | Last chance. | 最后的机会 | 
| [20:33] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [20:36] | Now you know. | 你知道了 | 
| [20:40] | Say his name. | 说出他的名字 | 
| [20:42] | Say it. | 说吧 | 
| [20:44] | Ra’s al Ghul. | 雷霄·奥古 | 
| [20:48] | This is revenge for his death. | 这是在为他的死复仇 | 
| [20:53] | And who am I? | 我是谁 | 
| [20:57] | You’re his daughter. | 你是他女儿 | 
| [21:04] | My name is Nyssa al Ghul. | 我叫妮莎·奥古 | 
| [21:07] | And revenge is just the beginning of what I want. | 复仇只是我的愿望的开始 | 
| [21:22] | The League of Shadows is everywhere. | 影武者联盟无处不在 | 
| [21:25] | Did you think my father’s mission would die with him? | 你以为我父亲的使命随他一起死去了吗 | 
| [21:28] | Humankind will be purged of weakness. | 人类必须被消除弱点 | 
| [21:33] | I’m just starting with you and yours. | 我只是从你和你的弱点开始 | 
| [21:39] | You’re right. | 你是对的 | 
| [21:41] | I killed Ra’s. | 我杀了雷霄 | 
| [21:44] | So whatever you need to do… | 不管你要做什么 | 
| [21:46] | do it to me. | 冲我来吧 | 
| [21:52] | No. | 不 | 
| [21:53] | You can’t take all the blame for killing my father. | 你不能承担杀我父亲的全部责难 | 
| [21:56] | I mean, you did have some help, right? | 有人帮了你 是吧 | 
| [22:02] | Someone who quite literally gave you a helping hand. | 有人伸了援手 帮了你一把 | 
| [22:08] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [22:17] | Well done, Barbara. | 好样的 芭芭拉 | 
| [22:25] | Go get Barbara Kean. | 去抓芭芭拉·基恩 | 
| [22:29] | Eduardo… | 爱德华多 | 
| [22:33] | She’s pregnant. | 她是个孕妇 | 
| [22:36] | She’s carrying a child. | 她怀着孩子呢 | 
| [22:39] | A child. | 孩子 | 
| [22:43] | One soul’s future weighed against the world’s. | 一个生灵的未来 与全世界的未来相比 | 
| [22:48] | Your concern seems petty, Jim. | 你的担忧太小气了 吉姆 | 
| [22:55] | If he touches a hair on that child’s head, | 如果他敢碰那孩子一根汗毛 | 
| [22:58] | I will destroy everything you have. | 我就毁了你的一切 | 
| [23:00] | I don’t have anything left, just my father’s mission. | 我什么都不剩了 只剩我父亲的使命 | 
| [23:09] | Bane wants you to join that mission with us. | 贝恩希望你跟我们一起加入那使命 | 
| [23:14] | To see the world as he sees it. | 像他那样看这世界 | 
| [23:17] | – Never. – Never say never, | -绝不 -永远别说绝不 | 
| [23:20] | – Captain Gordon. – No! | -戈登警监 -不 | 
| [23:26] | How does it feel, Bruce, | 你有什么感觉 布鲁斯 | 
| [23:29] | knowing that all of this is your fault? | 知道这一切都是你的错 | 
| [23:33] | Tell me. I’d really like to know. | 告诉我 我真想知道 | 
| [23:44] | There must be something you can give me. | 你肯定能给我点什么 | 
| [23:46] | We’re out of the drugs that you need. | 我们没有你需要的药了 | 
| [23:49] | It’s okay. You’re almost there. | 没事 时候就要到了 | 
| [23:51] | I’ll get you some ice chips so you don’t get dehydrated. | 我去给你拿点冰片 让你不会脱水 | 
| [23:53] | Gee, thanks. | 天呐 多谢了 | 
| [23:59] | Lee. | 小莱 | 
| [24:01] | Ed. | 爱德 | 
| [24:03] | Don’t worry, I’m not here for you. | 别担心 我不是来找你的 | 
| [24:06] | But for the record, you stabbed me first. | 但我要说明 是你先捅我的 | 
| [24:10] | If you two are quite done, | 如果你俩吵够了 | 
| [24:12] | we are actually here for Barbara. | 我们其实是来找芭芭拉的 | 
| [24:14] | Or more precisely, what she stole from us. | 更准确地说 是找她偷我们的东西 | 
| [24:19] | I don’t know what this is about, and I don’t care. | 我不知道你们是为了什么事 我也不在乎 | 
| [24:20] | You two need to get out of here right now. | 你俩得马上出去 | 
| [24:23] | Gladly. | 很乐意 | 
| [24:24] | Just as soon as Barbara gives us the… | 只要芭芭拉把那个给我们 | 
| [24:27] | What’s it called? | 叫什么来着 | 
| [24:28] | – Pressure regulator valve. – Right. | -压力调节阀 -对了 | 
| [24:30] | That. | 那个 | 
| [24:33] | I should have known that you would try to screw us over. | 我就该知道你会想背叛我们 | 
| [24:35] | You only noticed because you tried to screw me over first. | 你们会发现就是因为你们先企图背叛我了 | 
| [24:39] | Second, technically. | 严格讲 是在你之后 | 
| [24:41] | Okay, she’s in the middle of having a baby. | 好吧 她正要生孩子呢 | 
| [24:43] | And we are in the middle of trying to leave Gotham, | 我们还正要离开哥谭呢 | 
| [24:46] | and we can’t do that without a crucial part of the submarine | 而我们缺了一块关键部件就没法开潜艇 | 
| [24:50] | which will ferry us all away from here! | 过河离开这里 | 
| [24:52] | That’s why you were in such a rush to get out of here. | 所以你才那么急着想离开这里 | 
| [24:54] | As are we. | 我们也是 | 
| [24:58] | Hand over the part… now. | 把部件交出来 马上 | 
| [25:02] | Don’t point that at the baby. | 别拿那个指着宝宝 | 
| [25:04] | What? No, I did not! | 什么 我没有 | 
| [25:06] | I… I was merely trying to make a | 我只是想拿枪做一个 | 
| [25:10] | general threatening gesture with a firearm. | 大致的威胁手势 | 
| [25:11] | But you did, though. You pointed the gun at the baby. | 但你确实那么做了 你拿枪指着宝宝了 | 
| [25:13] | All right, fine. I’m sorry! Now give us what we want! | 好吧 对不起 把我们要的给我们 | 
| [25:17] | No! You think I’m stupid enough to have the part on me? | 不 你以为我会蠢到把部件带在身上吗 | 
| [25:20] | It’s hidden away, somewhere safe. | 我把它藏好了 在安全的地方 | 
| [25:22] | And if you think you can torture me into telling you where, | 如果你觉得你能折磨我让我说出它在哪 | 
| [25:26] | there is literally nothing more painful | 这世上没有什么痛苦 | 
| [25:28] | than what I am going through right now! | 能比得上我现在所感受到的了 | 
| [25:37] | You stay out of here. | 你别过来 | 
| [25:38] | This is a hospital. | 这里是医院 | 
| [25:46] | Barbara Kean, | 芭芭拉·基恩 | 
| [25:48] | your time is up. | 你的死期已到 | 
| [25:51] | There’s no place for you to hide. | 你无处可躲了 | 
| [25:54] | No one will save you. | 没人会来救你 | 
| [25:55] | No mercy that will spare you. | 你不会获得饶恕 | 
| [25:58] | You simply cannot run from your sins. | 你无法逃避你的罪孽 | 
| [26:02] | And you cannot run from me. | 你也无法逃避我 | 
| [26:15] | What do you want from me? | 你想要怎么样 | 
| [26:22] | Let me let you in on a little military secret. | 我给你透露个军事机密吧 | 
| [26:27] | It’s called Special Order 386. | 386号特别命令 | 
| [26:31] | In the event that Gotham is irretrievably lost, | 一旦哥谭已不可逆转地沦陷了 | 
| [26:35] | a contingency plan was put in place | 军队准备了应急计划 | 
| [26:38] | to reduce the city to rubble. | 把这座城市炸成灰 | 
| [26:44] | No. | 不 | 
| [26:45] | There are still innocent people here. | 这里还有无辜者呢 | 
| [26:47] | You asked me what I want from you. | 你问我想要怎么样 | 
| [26:52] | I want you to suffer, Bruce Wayne. | 我要你痛苦 布鲁斯·韦恩 | 
| [26:56] | And then I want you to die. | 然后 我要你死 | 
| [27:02] | Spend a little time with that thought. | 你好好想想吧 | 
| [27:06] | We’ll be starting soon. | 我们就要开始了 | 
| [27:16] | – Who are those guys? – No idea. | -他们是谁 -不知道 | 
| [27:19] | Exactly how many people have you screwed over? | 你到底坑了多少人 | 
| [27:21] | Present company excluded. | 不包括现在你身边的这些 | 
| [27:23] | There are 79 people in this building. | 楼里有79个人 | 
| [27:25] | Well, fortunately, they seem to only be trying to kill one. | 幸好 他们似乎只想杀一个 | 
| [27:27] | So, by all means, let’s gather ’round the target. | 那好啊 把目标召集起来吧 | 
| [27:30] | All right. | 好 | 
| [27:31] | Maybe we can cut through the abandoned wing | 或许我们可以穿过废弃区 | 
| [27:33] | and we can get to the ambulance bay that way. | 这样就能到达救护车停靠区 | 
| [27:35] | Might take some time, but… | 可能得要点时间 但是 | 
| [27:36] | Oh, if only there were two able-bodied men | 如果有两个能干的男人 | 
| [27:37] | who could buy us some. | 可以帮我们争取点时间就好了 | 
| [27:38] | And why, pray tell, should we risk our necks for you? | 你倒是说说 我们为什么要为你冒险 | 
| [27:41] | Chivalry? | 骑士精神吗 | 
| [27:44] | But if that’s too much, remember, if I die, | 但如果这要求太高 记住 如果我死了 | 
| [27:46] | you will never find that sub part. | 你们就别想找到那个部件了 | 
| [27:48] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [27:49] | We’ll keep them busy. | 我们拖住他们 | 
| [27:51] | We’ll meet you at the docks. | 我们在码头碰头 | 
| [27:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [27:59] | – What? – Keep them busy? | -怎么了 -拖住他们 | 
| [28:01] | I only brought enough ammunition for a light firefight, | 我带的子弹只够一场小交火 | 
| [28:03] | not to repel a paramilitary assault. | 而不是抵挡准军事攻击 | 
| [28:06] | What should we use, bedpans? | 我们要用什么 便盆吗 | 
| [28:09] | I was actually thinking of something a little more… | 我其实在考虑更… | 
| [28:11] | flammable. | 可燃的东西 | 
| [28:48] | Why, Captain Gordon, how nice that you’re awake. | 戈登警监 你醒了 真好 | 
| [28:52] | You picked the losing side, Strange. | 你选了会输的那边 斯特兰奇 | 
| [28:56] | The army’s coming to Gotham. | 军队要来哥谭了 | 
| [28:58] | Help me, and you can do what you do best: | 帮我 你就能做到你最擅长的 | 
| [29:02] | survive. | 生存 | 
| [29:04] | I happen to think more of Ms. Al Ghul’s chances for success | 我恰巧觉得奥古小姐的成功几率 | 
| [29:08] | than a man in your… | 比你这样 | 
| [29:10] | well… | 处境的人 | 
| [29:12] | position. | 更大 | 
| [29:14] | You really think she can take on the entire army? | 你真觉得她能对付一整支军队 | 
| [29:16] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 事实上 是的 | 
| [29:19] | With my help. | 因为我帮忙了 | 
| [29:22] | You are just a few modifications away | 我只需要对你稍作调整 | 
| [29:25] | from being a mighty soldier in her forces. | 你就会成为她大军中的一员猛将 | 
| [29:28] | Not unlike your friend, Eduardo… | 就像你的朋友 爱德华多 | 
| [29:32] | I will help you to realize your full potential, | 我会帮你实现你的全部潜力 | 
| [29:36] | give you true strength. | 给你真正的力量 | 
| [29:40] | I’ll pass. | 免了 | 
| [29:41] | Consent is hardly | 我并不需要 | 
| [29:43] | a prerequisite. | 你的同意 | 
| [29:45] | We will begin… | 我们首先 | 
| [29:49] | with, uh, physical improvements. | 进行肢体改进 | 
| [29:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [29:56] | And finish… | 最后是 | 
| [30:00] | with certain mental adjustments. | 某些心理调整 | 
| [30:50] | Your contractions are about a minute apart. | 你的宫缩间隔大概一分钟 | 
| [30:52] | We’ve got to get you out of here. | 我们得带你离开这儿 | 
| [30:58] | Nice shot! | 好枪法 | 
| [31:04] | Keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 | 
| [32:06] | Some try to hide, some try to cheat. | 有些人逃避我 有些人蒙骗我 | 
| [32:08] | But time will let us always meet. | 但时间总会让我们相遇 | 
| [32:10] | What am I? | 我是什么 | 
| [32:12] | – Pregnant lady with a gun? – Death. | -拿枪的孕妇吗 -是死亡 | 
| [32:13] | But close enough. | 不过够接近了 | 
| [32:15] | So, where to now? | 现在去哪 | 
| [32:18] | Well, I believe… | 据我所知 | 
| [32:20] | we have a sub to catch. | 我们还要赶潜艇呢 | 
| [32:23] | How long have you had that? | 你拿着那个多久了 | 
| [32:25] | Long enough to know she’d never let it out of her sight. | 久到知道她绝不会允许这离开她的视线 | 
| [32:32] | And you stuck around long enough | 可你还是留下 | 
| [32:34] | to risk both of our lives to save Barbara’s? | 拿我们俩的生命冒险 好救芭芭拉 | 
| [32:40] | Or was it to protect Lee? | 还是为了保护小莱 | 
| [32:42] | Do you want me to answer that or do you want sail away from here? | 你是要我回答这问题 还是想坐潜艇离开这里 | 
| [32:45] | Bon voyage. | 一路顺风 | 
| [32:53] | Oh, those bastards have stolen the damn sub part! | 那些混蛋偷走了潜艇部件 | 
| [32:56] | You mean, stole it back. | 你是说偷回去吧 | 
| [32:57] | Whose side are you on? | 你是谁那边的 | 
| [32:59] | Clearly, I’m on the baby’s side, Barbara. | 我显然是宝宝那边的 芭芭拉 | 
| [33:02] | What was your plan, anyway? | 你有什么计划啊 | 
| [33:05] | You were going to be a fugitive with Nygma and Penguin? | 跟尼格玛和企鹅一起做逃犯吗 | 
| [33:08] | Well, I’m not exactly the stay-at-home-and-bake-apple-pie type. | 反正我也不是待在家里烤苹果派的类型 | 
| [33:11] | Yeah, running off on a submarine seemed like a great alternative. | 是啊 坐潜艇逃跑是个好选择呢 | 
| [33:18] | Barbara, you can live here. | 芭芭拉 你可以生活在这里 | 
| [33:21] | You can have this baby here. | 你可以在这里生孩子 | 
| [33:23] | Jim is not taking the baby away from you. | 吉姆是不会夺走你的孩子的 | 
| [33:27] | You really believe that? | 你真那么认为吗 | 
| [33:30] | You really think Captain Jim Gordon | 你真认为吉姆·戈登警监 | 
| [33:32] | is gonna let a criminal raise his kid? | 会让一个罪犯养大他的孩子吗 | 
| [33:40] | People are already shooting at my baby. | 已经有人冲我的宝宝开枪了 | 
| [33:42] | I have to protect him… | 我必须保护他 | 
| [33:45] | or her. | 或她 | 
| [33:46] | I have to be strong. | 我必须坚强 | 
| [33:49] | Right, being strong does not mean you have to be a criminal. | 是啊 坚强不代表要做罪犯 | 
| [33:54] | Jim will help you. | 吉姆会帮你的 | 
| [33:57] | And so will I if you’ll let me. | 如果你允许 我也会帮你 | 
| [33:59] | Well, that’s just weird. | 这太奇怪了 | 
| [34:01] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [34:03] | Hey, baby, this is your Auntie Lee. | 宝宝 这是你小莱阿姨 | 
| [34:06] | Mommy tried to kill her once, maybe twice. | 妈妈有次曾企图杀她 或许是两次 | 
| [34:08] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [34:09] | Okay, that’s enough of that. | 好了 够了 | 
| [34:10] | Come on. We got to keep moving. | 来吧 我们还得继续走 | 
| [34:13] | I think this is happening now. | 我觉得要开始了 | 
| [34:42] | What’s going on in there? | 里面怎么回事 | 
| [34:54] | This is Bruce Wayne. Can anyone read me? | 我是布鲁斯·韦恩 有人能听到吗 | 
| [35:01] | This is Bruce Wayne. Does anyone at the GCPD read me? | 我是布鲁斯·韦恩 哥谭市警局有人能听到吗 | 
| [35:05] | This is Bruce Wayne. Can anyone read me? | 我是布鲁斯·韦恩 有人能听到吗 | 
| [35:08] | Bruce, it’s Alfred. Where the devil are you? Over. | 布鲁斯 我是阿尔弗雷德 你在哪呢 完毕 | 
| [35:11] | Some abandoned mansion in North Side Park. | 北区公园的一处废弃别墅 | 
| [35:14] | – On my way. – No. | -我就来 -不 | 
| [35:15] | I’ll get out myself. | 我能自己脱身 | 
| [35:16] | I need you to get to the clinic. | 我需要你赶去诊所 | 
| [35:18] | The clinic? | 诊所 | 
| [35:18] | It’s Ra’s al Ghul’s daughter, Alfred. | 是雷霄·奥古的女儿 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [35:21] | She wants revenge. She mutated Eduardo Dorrance | 她想复仇 她变异了爱德华多·多兰斯 | 
| [35:24] | and sent him after Barbara. | 让他去追杀芭芭拉了 | 
| [35:25] | Oh, gosh. | 天呐 | 
| [35:27] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 | 
| [35:30] | I need you to get to Barbara and the baby. | 我需要你去救芭芭拉和宝宝 | 
| [35:33] | Now, you’re going to feel a slight discomfort. | 你会感到些许不舒服 | 
| [35:37] | That’s the stimulant I’ve given you to prepare your muscles. | 那是我注射的兴奋剂 好让你的肌肉做好准备 | 
| [35:40] | You’ll need it for what comes next, which, | 你会需要它好迎接接下来的事 | 
| [35:45] | I’m afraid, is going to be excruciating. | 这部分会让你非常痛苦 | 
| [35:59] | Do you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 | 
| [36:02] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [36:21] | There’s that fighting spirit | 这就是我一直 | 
| [36:24] | I’ve always admired so much. | 钦佩的斗志 | 
| [36:26] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 失陪了 | 
| [36:28] | there’s an alarm I must sound. | 我得去拉个警报 | 
| [36:41] | – What the hell are you doing? – Checking to make sure | -你干什么 -检查确保 | 
| [36:43] | Strange doesn’t have one of those chips in your head. | 斯特兰奇没在你脑袋里安那种芯片 | 
| [36:46] | We need to hurry up, | 我们得快点了 | 
| [36:47] | get out of here before he trips the alarm. | 在他拉响警报前离开 | 
| [36:52] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [36:58] | Alfred and GCPD are on their way to the clinic. | 阿尔弗雷德和哥谭市警局去诊所了 | 
| [37:00] | Where’s Nyssa? | 妮莎呢 | 
| [37:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [37:03] | But she’s planning on using the military to wipe out Gotham. | 但她打算利用军队毁灭哥谭 | 
| [37:05] | I can order them to stand down. | 我可以命令他们退下 | 
| [37:08] | Then let’s get you out of here. | 那我们带你离开这里吧 | 
| [37:17] | She’s beautiful. | 她真美 | 
| [37:19] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [37:21] | Hi, there. | 你好 | 
| [37:23] | Guess I’m gonna have figure out what to call you. | 看来我还得想想该给你起什么名字了 | 
| [37:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [37:55] | – Come on. – Get in the car now. | -快走 -快上车 | 
| [37:58] | I’ll hold him off. | 我拖住他 | 
| [37:59] | Alfred and I got this. | 交给阿尔弗雷德和我吧 | 
| [38:02] | Selina, get in the car. | 塞琳娜 快上车 | 
| [38:04] | – Selina, get back in the car! – No. | -塞琳娜 快回车上去 -不 | 
| [38:06] | Go. | 快走 | 
| [38:08] | Oh, my, look at you. | 天呐 看看你 | 
| [38:10] | You’re a big’un, ain’t you? | 你真是个大块头 是吧 | 
| [38:11] | Bloody baby bully, let’s see what you got. | 欺负小宝宝的 看看你的本事吧 | 
| [38:33] | Dirty bastard. | 死混蛋 | 
| [38:53] | No! | 不 | 
| [38:56] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [38:58] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [39:03] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [39:06] | Somebody help! | 救命啊 | 
| [39:09] | Somebody. Oh, no. | 谁来救救我们 不 | 
| [39:31] | A-ten-hut! | 立正 | 
| [39:39] | Welcome back, General. | 欢迎回来 将军 | 
| [39:41] | Get me a secure line to the mainland now. | 马上给我接条通大陆的安全线路 | 
| [39:45] | Jim! | 吉姆 | 
| [39:48] | Just got word from Lee. | 刚收到了小莱的消息 | 
| [39:50] | She and Barbara made it out of the clinic okay. | 她和芭芭拉安全离开诊所了 | 
| [39:53] | And your baby daughter, too. | 你的女儿也是 | 
| [39:57] | – Congratulations. – They’re going to The Sirens. | -恭喜 -她们要去海妖 | 
| [40:01] | You just had a baby girl, brother. Say something. | 你刚喜得千金 兄弟 说句话啊 | 
| [40:11] | Just can’t believe it. | 难以置信 | 
| [40:13] | We won, didn’t we? It’s over. | 我们赢了 是吧 结束了 | 
| [40:15] | We did, and she’s gonna have a better world because of it. | 是啊 她因此能生活在更好的世界里 | 
| [40:18] | She is. I promise. | 是啊 我保证 | 
| [40:21] | Is Alfred with them? | 阿尔弗雷德跟她们在一起吗 | 
| [40:22] | Didn’t say. | 没说 | 
| [40:24] | This is General Wade. | 这里是韦德将军 | 
| [40:27] | I am authorizing Special Order 386. | 我授权执行386号特别命令 | 
| [40:31] | No! | 不 | 
| [40:32] | Gotham City is lost. | 哥谭市已沦陷 | 
| [40:34] | Begin your bombing run on my order. | 听我的命令开始轰炸 | 
| [40:36] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 | 
| [40:37] | Arrest them. | 逮捕他们 | 
| [40:40] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 | 
| [40:42] | Take them away. | 把他们带下去 | 
| [40:43] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做 | 
| [40:49] | Okay, nice and slow. | 好吧 慢慢来 | 
| [41:06] | – Barbara Kean. – Run! | -芭芭拉·基恩 -快跑 | 
| [41:13] | It’s nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 | 
| [41:17] | My name is Nyssa al Ghul. | 我叫妮莎·奥古 | 
| [41:21] | I believe you knew my father. | 我想你认识我父亲 | 
| [41:30] | I don’t understand how the general could have been chipped. | 我不明白将军怎么会被植入了芯片 | 
| [41:32] | I didn’t see a scar on the back of his neck. Did you? | 我没看到他颈后有疤 你呢 | 
| [41:34] | No. Strange must’ve hidden it. | 没有 肯定是被斯特兰奇掩盖起来了 | 
| [41:36] | Nyssa let us escape. She knew we’d bring the general here | 妮莎放跑了我们 她知道我们会把将军带过来 | 
| [41:39] | and do her dirty work for her. | 替她下黑手 | 
| [41:46] | What now, Jim? | 现在怎么办 吉姆 | 
| [41:47] | Son, if you’re gonna stick a gun in my face, | 小子 如果你要拿枪指着我的脸 | 
| [41:50] | you should at least know you’re doing it wrong. | 你至少该知道你的方法不对 | 
| [41:56] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |