时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | General Wade’s landing craft docked. | 韦德将军的登陆艇已靠岸 |
[00:04] | His convoy’s on the way here now. | 他的车队正在驶过来 |
[00:05] | Reunification day is today. | 今天就是收复日了 |
[00:07] | – Captain Gordon. – General, welcome to Gotham. | -戈登警监 -将军 欢迎来哥谭 |
[00:10] | Incoming! | 有敌人 |
[00:11] | Get back! | 退后 |
[00:23] | Eduardo. What did Walker do to you? | 爱德华多 沃克对你做了什么 |
[00:25] | Eduardo’s dead, Jim. | 爱德华多已经死了 吉姆 |
[00:26] | There is only Bane now. | 这里只有贝恩 |
[00:28] | Everything I have done here is about punishing Gotham | 我所做的一切都是为了惩罚哥谭 |
[00:32] | for the sins of Bruce Wayne. | 是因为布鲁斯·韦恩的罪孽 |
[00:34] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走的 |
[00:35] | And I don’t think I can let you leave, either. | 而且我也不能让你走 |
[00:39] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[00:43] | Ra’s al Ghul. | 雷霄·奥古 |
[00:45] | This is revenge for his death. | 这是在为他的死复仇 |
[00:46] | And who am I? | 我是谁 |
[00:47] | You’re his daughter. | 你是他女儿 |
[00:54] | Barbara Kean. | 芭芭拉·基恩 |
[00:55] | Run! | 快跑 |
[00:57] | My name is Nyssa al Ghul. | 我叫妮莎·奥古 |
[00:59] | I believe you knew my father. | 我想你认识我父亲 |
[01:01] | – Where’s Nyssa? – I don’t know, | -妮莎呢 -我不知道 |
[01:02] | But she’s planning on using the military to wipe out Gotham. | 但她打算利用军队毁灭哥谭 |
[01:04] | I can order them to stand down. | 我可以命令他们退下 |
[01:06] | Then let’s get you out of here. | 那我们带你离开这里吧 |
[01:09] | This is General Wade. | 这里是韦德将军 |
[01:10] | – Begin your bombing run on my order. – Wait, wait. | -听我的命令开始轰炸 -等等 |
[01:38] | We need to get ahold of Barbara. | 我们得赶紧联系上芭芭拉 |
[01:40] | Nyssa al Ghul’s coming for her. | 妮莎·奥古去抓她了 |
[01:41] | The sooner she and Lee get back here with the baby, the better. | 她和小莱越早带着孩子到这儿越好 |
[01:44] | We got refugees coming in from all over Gotham, Jim. | 全哥谭的难民都在往这边涌 吉姆 |
[01:46] | People are scared. | 大家都很害怕 |
[01:47] | I know you’re not one to quit, | 我知道你不轻易言弃 |
[01:48] | but if there was ever a time to wave the white flag, | 但要说有什么时候适合举白旗 |
[01:50] | now is it. | 那就是现在了 |
[01:51] | Nyssa al Ghul doesn’t want to just conquer Gotham– | 妮莎·奥古不仅想征服哥谭 |
[01:54] | she wants to destroy it, | 她还想毁了这座城市 |
[01:56] | kill everyone she finds. | 杀了她看见的每个人 |
[01:57] | The only thing standing between her and these people is us. | 拦在她和这些人之间的只有我们了 |
[02:01] | Gather the team. | 集结队伍 |
[02:02] | Get every able-bodied refugee | 让所有身体健全的难民 |
[02:03] | down into the bunkers beneath the GCPD. | 到哥谭市警局下方的地堡里去 |
[02:07] | Why do I get the feeling | 为什么我觉得 |
[02:08] | he’s concocting an elaborate plan to get us all killed? | 他在考虑一个复杂的作死方案 |
[02:11] | Better gather up these refugees. | 还是去把难民召集起来吧 |
[02:18] | Look at him. | 瞧瞧他啊 |
[02:21] | The medics did everything they could to stabilize him. | 医务人员尽全力稳定了他的状况 |
[02:25] | Now all we can do is wait. | 如今我们只能等了 |
[02:30] | This is my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[02:35] | I sent him on this mission. | 是我派他去的 |
[02:37] | Alfred knew what he was signing up for, Bruce. | 阿尔弗雷德清楚这有多危险 布鲁斯 |
[02:40] | We all did. | 我们都清楚 |
[02:42] | Nyssa and Bane are coming after me and Barbara. | 妮莎和贝恩是想要我和芭芭拉 |
[02:46] | Coming after Gotham. | 想毁掉哥谭 |
[02:49] | Because of what we did to Ra’s. | 全因我们对雷霄做的事 |
[02:53] | What you did was stop him. | 你只是阻止了他 |
[02:57] | Twice. | 两次 |
[02:59] | We’ll stop his psycho daughter together. | 我们还会一起阻止他的疯女儿 |
[03:10] | I’m sure you recognize this knife. | 你一定认识这把刀吧 |
[03:14] | You touch my baby, | 你敢碰我的孩子 |
[03:15] | and I will turn you into a pile of ash, | 我一定把你变成一堆灰烬 |
[03:17] | just like I did your father. | 就像你爸那样 |
[03:20] | A bit cruel, don’t you think? | 有点残忍 不是吗 |
[03:23] | To let this little one get too attached | 让这小东西太过依恋你 |
[03:25] | when you won’t be around much longer. | 毕竟你在她身边待不了多久了 |
[03:31] | Soon, you and Bruce Wayne | 很快 你和布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[03:34] | will see Gotham | 将会见证哥谭 |
[03:35] | and Jim Gordon’s precious Green Zone destroyed. | 和吉姆·戈登的宝贝绿区被毁 |
[03:40] | Then I’ll allow you to die. | 然后我会允许你去死 |
[03:43] | My father made his name destroying empires. | 我父亲凭借毁灭帝国而闻名 |
[03:47] | Now it’s my turn. | 如今轮到我了 |
[03:53] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[03:54] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[03:55] | There is a submarine in the docks, full of Gotham’s gold. | 码头有一艘潜水艇 里面装满了哥谭的黄金 |
[03:58] | It’s yours. | 归你了 |
[03:59] | Just leave the city. | 离开城市吧 |
[04:02] | Let me and my baby go. | 放我和我宝宝走 |
[04:04] | No. | 不 |
[04:07] | I think I’ll keep this little one | 我想我要留着这个小家伙 |
[04:10] | and raise her as my own. | 把她当成我的孩子养大 |
[04:15] | As an al Ghul. | 养成个奥古 |
[04:21] | I take it the army has landed. | 军队已经登陆了吧 |
[04:23] | They’re just awaiting my orders. | 他们正等着我下令 |
[04:25] | Then what are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么 |
[04:31] | What a cute little baby. | 真是个可爱的小宝宝 |
[04:48] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[04:49] | You’re ordering us to destroy the Green Zone? | 你要我们炸掉绿区吗 |
[04:51] | Anyone still in Gotham is an enemy of the state. | 所有还留在哥谭的人都是国家敌人 |
[04:54] | I won’t be party to the murder of civilians, General. | 我不会参与谋杀平民的 将军 |
[04:56] | Then you’re relieved of command. | 那你被解除官职了 |
[04:59] | The hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[05:02] | I’m your new commander. | 我是你们的新指挥官 |
[05:06] | Does anybody else have a problem with the general’s orders? | 还有人对将军的命令有意见吗 |
[05:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:12] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[05:28] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[05:30] | Can we really be so cavalier about the destruction of Gotham? | 我们真要这么冷漠地对待哥谭被毁吗 |
[05:35] | Let me think about that. | 让我想一下 |
[05:36] | Yes! | 是的 |
[05:39] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[05:41] | Oswald! | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[05:43] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[05:44] | Oswald! | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[05:45] | This is my city, and I will be damned | 这是我的城市 我死也不会 |
[05:48] | if I’m gonna let those bastards take it! | 让那些混球夺走它 |
[05:49] | I cannot let you do this. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[05:51] | You, of all people, should want to stop those monsters. | 你才该是最想阻止他们的那个人 |
[05:55] | They forced you to destroy Haven, | 他们逼你炸毁了避难所 |
[05:58] | to murder hundreds of innocent civilians. | 谋杀了数百名无辜群众 |
[06:00] | You’re just gonna let ’em get away with it? | 你就这样放过他们吗 |
[06:02] | I was kind of planning on it, yeah. | 我确实是这么打算的 |
[06:04] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[06:06] | I’m going to follow my heart. | 我要去追随我的心 |
[06:09] | Oswald! | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[06:11] | You have been down this road before. | 你以前也经历过这种情况 |
[06:14] | Following your heart has never worked out for you. | 追随内心对你就从没有过好下场 |
[06:20] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[06:21] | But perhaps you could learn something | 但或许你能从中学到点什么 |
[06:23] | if you listened to this | 只要你听从这里 |
[06:25] | instead of this. | 而不是这里 |
[06:29] | I’m gonna miss you, | 我会想念你的 |
[06:31] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[06:34] | I’ll miss you, too, Oswald. | 我也会想你的 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[06:36] | I’m not talking to you. | 我没跟你说 |
[06:38] | I’m talking to the… | 我是跟… |
[06:41] | God! | 天啊 |
[06:43] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[06:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:46] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[06:54] | Go with the man in green. | 和绿衣服的人走 |
[06:57] | You’ll be safe. | 你会安全的 |
[06:59] | Oswald, if you walk off this dock, | 奥斯瓦尔德 如果你走出这码头 |
[07:02] | I’m taking this submarine. | 我会带走潜艇 |
[07:04] | And the treasure! | 还有宝藏 |
[07:05] | Nyssa al Ghul wants to kill everyone in Gotham. | 妮莎·奥古想要杀死哥谭所有人 |
[07:08] | But, to get to us, the army has to follow the Western Corridor. | 但要到这里 军队需要走西走廊 |
[07:11] | That’s where we make a stand. | 我们就在那里防守 |
[07:12] | We got a handful of men. | 我们这里就这点人 |
[07:14] | How are we gonna take on an army? | 要怎么对抗一整支军队 |
[07:16] | We just have to slow the army down long enough | 我们只需要拖住军队足够长的时间 |
[07:17] | to get General Wade out from under Nyssa’s control. | 让韦德将军摆脱妮莎的控制 |
[07:20] | Then he can reverse the invasion order. | 然后他就可以撤回入侵命令 |
[07:22] | We’re trying to reach the Sirens. | 我们在联络海妖 |
[07:24] | Still no luck. | 但还是联系不上 |
[07:25] | All right. I’ll go. | 好吧 我去 |
[07:27] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[07:28] | I need to get Barbara and Lee back here. | 我得把芭芭拉和小莱带回来 |
[07:30] | I’ll meet you at the barricades. | 我会去街垒跟你汇合 |
[07:31] | I know you haven’t seen your kid yet, | 我知道你还没见过你女儿 |
[07:32] | but the GCPD needs a leader, and they’re looking to you. | 但哥谭市警局需要有人带领 他们都指望着你 |
[07:36] | I’ll go to Sirens. | 我去海妖 |
[07:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:46] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[07:48] | It doesn’t take two of us to track the general’s signal. | 追踪将军的信号不需要我们两个人 |
[07:51] | And if Jim’s making a stand, that’s where I should be. | 如果吉姆要反抗 我该在场 |
[07:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:55] | Wayne Enterprises EMP, | 韦恩集团电磁脉冲 |
[07:57] | smoke bombs, signal jammers. | 烟雾弹 信号干扰器 |
[07:59] | Not enough to even the odds, but… | 虽不足以扳回劣势 但是 |
[08:02] | it may buy you some time. | 也许能给你争取一点时间 |
[08:03] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:05] | Remember the Nightwing Project? | 还记得夜翼计划吗 |
[08:08] | Portable, next-gen stealth tech. | 下一代便携隐形科技 |
[08:11] | Put it on any aircraft, and it’s invisible to radar. | 放在任何飞机上 雷达探测不到 |
[08:14] | But, unfortunately, | 但是可惜 |
[08:14] | it also seems to serve as a beacon to certain animals. | 某种动物会被它召唤过来 |
[08:18] | Never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[08:19] | Might find a use for it. | 也许会有用处 |
[08:26] | Oswald, come in. | 奥斯瓦尔德 进来吧 |
[08:30] | Still have those eyes in the back of your head, Jim. | 依然如此眼观六路 吉姆 |
[08:33] | No. | 不 |
[08:34] | You just have a remarkably recognizable odor. | 只是你的气味非常容易辨识 |
[08:38] | Part dandy, part snake. | 混杂了讲究和蛇蝎的气味 |
[08:40] | After all these years, it hasn’t changed. | 这么多年了 还是没有变 |
[08:43] | Drink? | 喝点吗 |
[08:44] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[08:46] | Dulls the senses. | 会麻木神经 |
[08:48] | That’s what I was going for. | 我正有此意 |
[08:51] | Surprised you’re still here. | 很惊讶你还在这里 |
[08:53] | Figured you’d be long gone by now. | 我还以为你早走了 |
[08:55] | That storm you’ve warned me about for so long, | 你早就警告我会来的暴风雨 |
[08:59] | it’s finally here. | 终于来了 |
[09:04] | We’ve shared some turbulent times, you and I. | 我和你一起经历了不少动乱 |
[09:08] | That we have. | 的确是 |
[09:10] | When you spared my life on the pier that day, | 那天你在码头放了我一命 |
[09:12] | banished me from Gotham, | 把我赶出哥谭时 |
[09:15] | that was the most lost I’ve ever been. | 那是我经历过最失落的时候 |
[09:19] | Because I was away from the city, you see. | 因为我离开了这座城市 |
[09:23] | It’s part of me. | 这座城市是我的一部分 |
[09:26] | You know what I’m talking about, | 你知道我在说什么 |
[09:28] | because it’s part of you, too. | 因为它也是你的一部分 |
[09:31] | Sure, I could escape– with money, I might add– | 当然 我可以逃走 还带着钱 |
[09:34] | but then what? | 但是然后呢 |
[09:36] | Stand on the shores of the mainland | 站在大陆岸边 |
[09:38] | and watch the army burn it to the ground? | 看着军队把哥谭夷为平地吗 |
[09:40] | Then watch tasteless industrialists | 然后看着毫无品味的实业家 |
[09:43] | and vapid politicians rebuild it? | 和乏味的政客重建它吗 |
[09:47] | No. | 不 |
[09:49] | My life is etched on the walls of every alley | 我的生活铭刻在每一条巷子 |
[09:52] | and dirty warehouse here. | 每一个脏乱仓库的墙上 |
[09:54] | My blood lives in its broken concrete. | 我的血液在其破碎的混凝土中流淌着 |
[10:02] | I’m staying to fight. | 我要留下来作战 |
[10:04] | For my legacy. | 为了我的遗产 |
[10:08] | The army just busted through the GCPD checkpoint. | 军队刚刚冲破了哥谭市警局的关卡 |
[10:10] | They’re heading to the barricades. | 他们正在前往街垒 |
[10:12] | Bane’s leading them. | 贝恩带队 |
[10:13] | How many men? | 有多少人 |
[10:14] | 600, 700? | 六七百 |
[10:17] | Still want to fight? | 还想打吗 |
[10:18] | How many do we have? | 我们有多少人 |
[10:20] | Maybe 30? | 三十个吧 |
[10:22] | Thirty-one. | 三十一个 |
[10:25] | Takes two men to pilot that submarine, Oswald. | 需要两人开那艘潜艇 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[10:27] | The dog can’t do it. | 狗可开不了 |
[10:29] | Ditto on that blood and concrete thing. | 你说的血和混凝土我也有同感 |
[10:32] | Kind of like this city the way it is. | 我就喜欢这城市本来的样子 |
[10:35] | Shall we? | 我们出发吗 |
[10:36] | I believe time is of the essence. | 现在时间紧迫吧 |
[10:38] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[10:40] | Remind me to talk to you about that full pardon. | 提醒我跟你谈大赦的事 |
[11:12] | Alvarez! | 阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[11:13] | Harper, Bruce! | 哈珀 布鲁斯 |
[11:15] | You take the left flank. | 你们去左侧 |
[11:16] | Harvey and I will take the right. | 哈维和我在右侧 |
[11:18] | Holy Mary, Mother and Joseph. | 圣玛丽 圣母和约瑟夫 |
[11:24] | Captain Gordon… | 戈登警监 |
[11:27] | I always knew you had a savior complex, | 我一直知道你有救世主情节 |
[11:29] | but this is too much. | 但这也太过了 |
[11:32] | What happened to you, Eduardo? | 你是怎么了 爱德华多 |
[11:34] | There was a time when you would have been up | 曾几何时你会和我一起 |
[11:35] | on these barricades with me. | 站在这街垒后 |
[11:37] | Yes… but that was before I found my true purpose. | 没错 然后我找到了自己真正的使命 |
[11:42] | Stand by. | 待命 |
[11:44] | Fire on my command. | 我下令再开火 |
[11:47] | Jim, it’s a lot of innocent soldiers | 吉姆 下面都是无辜的士兵 |
[11:49] | down there just following orders. | 听从命令行事而已 |
[11:52] | Target Bane and Nyssa’s commandos. | 瞄准贝恩和妮莎的突击队 |
[11:55] | Fire on my command. | 我下令再开火 |
[11:57] | For Gotham. | 为了哥谭 |
[12:14] | Lee? | 小莱 |
[12:18] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 |
[12:19] | Come on, we got to get out of here. | 来吧 我们得离开这里 |
[12:21] | Where’s Barbara and the baby? | 芭芭拉和孩子呢 |
[12:25] | Nyssa al Ghul took them. | 妮莎·奥古绑走了她们 |
[12:26] | We have to tell Jim. | 我们得告诉吉姆 |
[12:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:34] | The Narrows. | 奈何岛 |
[12:42] | They never stood a chance. | 他们根本没有机会 |
[12:44] | The ones who could escaped to the GCPD. | 能逃跑的都去了哥谭市警局 |
[12:47] | Then that’s where I’m needed. | 那我就该去那里 |
[13:06] | Target Jim Gordon. | 瞄准吉姆·戈登 |
[13:07] | I’m sorry! I don’t think he can hear you | 不好意思 我觉得他听不见 |
[13:10] | through the bullet in his ear! | 毕竟他耳朵里有颗子弹呢 |
[13:17] | Eddie! | 爱德 |
[13:24] | They’re only delaying the inevitable. | 他们只是在拖延不可避免的结局 |
[13:28] | Jim, that thing’s pointing right at us! | 吉姆 那玩意正对着我们 |
[13:35] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 上上上 |
[13:41] | Find me Jim Gordon and Bruce Wayne. | 给我找到吉姆·戈登和布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[13:46] | If the army gets through the barricades, | 如果军队突破了街垒 |
[13:47] | they’ll have a straight shot to the GCPD and the people there. | 他们就能直接进攻哥谭市警局和里面的人了 |
[13:49] | We need to find another way to slow them down. | 我们得另寻他法拖延他们 |
[13:52] | I think I have a way. | 我有办法了 |
[13:55] | Gather all the ammunition you can. | 拿上所有武器 |
[13:57] | Fall back to the GCPD. | 撤退回哥谭市警局 |
[13:58] | Go, go now! | 快 快撤 |
[14:00] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[14:01] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[14:14] | Well, that was a disaster. | 真是太惨了 |
[14:16] | Come on, Oswald, we have to keep moving. | 快点 奥斯瓦尔德 我们得继续走 |
[14:18] | Where? There’s nowhere to hide, Jim. | 去哪里 已经无处可躲了 吉姆 |
[14:21] | Wherever we go, the army will find us. | 不管我们去哪里 军队都会找到我们 |
[14:25] | Get me Gordon. | 我找戈登 |
[14:26] | It’s Lucius. | 是卢修斯 |
[14:28] | Tell me you were able to track the general’s signal. | 告诉我你追踪到将军的信号了 |
[14:30] | It’s coming from City Hall, but there’s a problem. | 是从市政厅发出来的 但是有个问题 |
[14:32] | Selina radioed. | 塞琳娜联络我 |
[14:34] | Barbara and the baby were kidnapped by Nyssa al Ghul. | 说芭芭拉和宝宝被妮莎·奥古绑架了 |
[14:38] | General Wade’s at City Hall. | 韦德将军在市政厅 |
[14:39] | Chances are Nyssa, Barbara and the baby are, too. | 妮莎 芭芭拉和宝宝很可能也在那里 |
[14:42] | Our best bet is for me to sneak into City Hall alone. | 现在最好的办法就是我单独潜入市政厅 |
[14:45] | One good electrical zap should short out the general’s chip, | 一次电击应该就能让将军的芯片短路 |
[14:47] | then you can get him to reverse the invasion order. | 然后你就能让他撤回入侵的命令 |
[14:50] | See you back at the GCPD. | 哥谭市警局见 |
[14:52] | Get Barbara and the baby back safe. | 把芭芭拉和宝宝安全救回来 |
[14:54] | Come on. Hey, move! | 走吧 喂 走了 |
[14:57] | Upsy-daisy, Oswald. | 起来吧 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[14:59] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[15:01] | Just give me one minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[15:05] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[15:07] | I saw the grenade and I froze. | 我看到了那个手雷 我吓呆了 |
[15:09] | I’m sor… | 对不… |
[15:12] | It’s the least I could do. | 这是我应该做的 |
[15:17] | But tell me… | 但是告诉我 |
[15:20] | Does it look bad? | 看上去很糟糕吗 |
[15:24] | No, it’s just a scr… | 不 只是一道… |
[15:26] | Looks fine. Let’s go. | 看起来还行 走吧 |
[15:28] | Where’d everybody go? | 大家都去哪里了 |
[15:31] | She’s gonna need some morphine. | 她需要一些吗啡 |
[15:34] | And this bandage needs changing. | 他的绷带该换了 |
[15:37] | Lee. | 小莱 |
[15:39] | Bruce. Is Jim…? | 布鲁斯 吉姆… |
[15:40] | He’s okay. For now. | 他暂时还没事 |
[15:43] | We’ll need to get Jeremiah’s battery from the basement. | 我们需要从地下室搬出杰罗麦的电池 |
[15:46] | After the bridges went down, Lucius re-modified | 桥梁崩塌后 卢修斯将杰罗麦的炸弹 |
[15:48] | Jeremiah’s bomb to be used for its original purpose… | 改造成其原来的设计初衷 |
[15:52] | as a battery. | 电池 |
[15:53] | It’s been powering the GCPD. | 后来一直在给哥谭市警局供电 |
[15:55] | Right. | 没错 |
[15:57] | We need to make it a bomb again. | 我们得再把它改造成炸弹 |
[15:59] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[16:00] | Jeremiah knew exactly where to put his bombs | 杰罗麦非常明白应该在哪里安放电池 |
[16:03] | to topple buildings, turn Gotham into a maze. | 炸倒大楼 将哥谭市变成一座迷宫 |
[16:05] | We stopped him. | 我们阻止了他 |
[16:06] | But if we could use just part of his plan, | 但如果我们能利用他计划中的一部分 |
[16:09] | we can track the army and slow them down. | 我们就能找到军队 拖住他们 |
[16:10] | By knocking buildings down like dominos. | 通过像推倒多米诺骨牌一样推倒大楼 |
[16:13] | But for that to work, we need to put a bomb in this building. | 但是这样就必须在这幢楼里安放一枚炸弹 |
[16:15] | Ground Zero for the blast. | 爆炸中心点 |
[16:18] | Wayne Enterprises. | 韦恩集团 |
[16:20] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[16:23] | There’s no other way. | 没有别的办法了 |
[16:25] | Okay. How do we get this thing out of here? | 好吧 那我们怎么把这东西运走 |
[16:28] | To use it as a bomb, you don’t need the whole thing. | 如果要将它改造成炸弹 不需要用整个 |
[16:30] | All you need is… | 你只需要 |
[16:32] | the core… | 核心 |
[16:35] | and the activator. | 和启动器 |
[16:41] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[16:42] | It may look modest, | 看起来可能不怎么样 |
[16:43] | but all it took was one of these | 但只要一个这个 |
[16:45] | to blow up an entire bridge. | 就能炸掉整座大桥 |
[16:46] | Not to mention the Gotham Clock Tower. | 更别提哥谭钟楼了 |
[16:48] | Bruce, you can’t do this alone. | 布鲁斯 你不能一个人去 |
[16:50] | He’s not alone. | 他不是一个人 |
[16:51] | I know where to place the bomb. | 我知道该把炸弹放在哪里 |
[16:53] | And you and Lucius are needed here. | 这里需要你和卢修斯 |
[17:03] | I can’t believe we’re letting them do this. | 真不敢相信我们要让他们去做这件事 |
[17:06] | Add that to the list of things | 在我不敢相信真发生了的事里 |
[17:07] | that I cannot believe are happening. | 再记上一件吧 |
[17:21] | What? | 干什么 |
[17:30] | The key’s there. | 钥匙在那里 |
[17:37] | Where is she? Is she okay? | 她在哪里 她没事吧 |
[17:38] | Yeah, she’s upstairs in the office with Nyssa and the general. | 嗯 她在楼上跟妮莎和将军一起 |
[17:42] | Nyssa is not gonna stop until she’s killed everyone in Gotham. | 妮莎不杀光哥谭所有人是不会罢休的 |
[17:45] | One thing at a time, let’s go save our baby. | 慢慢来 我们先去救我们的孩子 |
[17:47] | Hello, Captain Gordon. | 你好 戈登警监 |
[17:55] | You’re seeing your baby for the first time. | 你这是第一次见你的宝宝 |
[18:00] | I wish I had a camera. | 真希望我手上有摄像机 |
[18:02] | Hand her over. | 把她给我 |
[18:03] | No. | 不 |
[18:05] | I don’t think I will. | 我不要 |
[18:07] | Put down your guns. | 放下你的枪 |
[18:10] | Unless you want the little one hurt in the crossfire. | 除非你想让这小家伙在交火中受伤 |
[18:19] | Even now, the army is making its way to the Green Zone | 现在 军队正在向绿区进发 |
[18:22] | while Bane is hunting down Bruce Wayne. | 而贝恩正在追杀布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[18:25] | Only question is, | 唯一的问题就是 |
[18:27] | what to do with you? | 怎么处置你呢 |
[18:35] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[18:37] | The bomb will weaken the support column | 炸弹会削弱支承柱 |
[18:39] | and topple the entire building. | 让整座大楼倒塌 |
[18:41] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[18:43] | I mean, we’ve spent this entire time trying to stop Jeremiah | 我们花了那么久去阻止杰罗麦 |
[18:46] | and now we’re actually using part of his plan. | 现在却在实施他的部分计划 |
[18:49] | Believe me… | 相信我 |
[18:52] | if there was any other way… | 如果还有别的办法 |
[18:56] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定你想这么做吗 |
[18:58] | First Wayne Manor gets destroyed | 先是韦恩庄园被毁 |
[19:00] | and now Wayne Enterprises. | 现在韦恩集团也要被炸了 |
[19:03] | This building is the heart of my family’s company. | 这幢楼是我家族公司的核心 |
[19:06] | There are things above us my parents spent their entire lives on. | 我父母将毕生心血花在我们头顶的这座大楼上 |
[19:11] | Some of my earliest memories | 我小时候的记忆中 |
[19:13] | are playing with Alfred in this lobby, | 有我和阿尔弗雷德在这大堂里玩 |
[19:14] | waiting for my parents to come down these escalators. | 等我父母从电梯里下来 |
[19:18] | But my parents built this company to make Gotham a better place. | 但是我父母创立这个公司是为了让哥谭变得更好 |
[19:24] | They would have sacrificed everything for this city. | 他们愿意为这座城市牺牲一切 |
[19:28] | They did sacrifice everything. | 他们也的确牺牲了一切 |
[19:35] | And if that’s what it takes… | 如果只有这个办法的话 |
[19:41] | …so will I. | 我也愿意 |
[19:47] | So remind me how this works. | 再和我说说要怎么做 |
[19:49] | Pulls energy from the air and magnifies it. | 它会从空气中吸收能量并放大 |
[19:54] | And when it does that? | 这样了之后呢 |
[19:55] | We run! | 我们跑 |
[20:40] | I knew you’d come for your child. | 我就知道你会来救你的孩子 |
[20:42] | I just didn’t think you’d be foolish enough to come alone. | 我只是没想到你会蠢到一个人来 |
[20:46] | I don’t need help to take you down. | 我不需要别人帮助就能干掉你 |
[20:49] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[20:51] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[20:52] | Gotham will burn. | 哥谭将焚尽 |
[20:54] | And I’ll achieve what my father couldn’t. | 我将实现我父亲未竟的事业 |
[20:58] | Including killing you. | 包括杀了你 |
[21:02] | She likes to be held upright. | 她喜欢被竖着抱 |
[21:06] | There. | 给 |
[21:07] | Barbara, I’ll deal with you once Gotham has been destroyed. | 芭芭拉 等哥谭毁灭了 我再对付你 |
[21:12] | But I’d like you to see this. | 但我想让你看到这一幕 |
[21:30] | I was expecting a little more gusto. | 我还以为你会更有劲点呢 |
[21:32] | You want gusto? | 你想要有劲的 |
[21:39] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点本事吗 |
[21:42] | It’s Lieutenant Angel. | 是安吉中尉 |
[21:48] | They did what? | 他们做了什么 |
[21:50] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[21:52] | Is there another way around? | 还能绕路过去吗 |
[21:54] | Then tell the army to blast through. | 那就叫军队炸过去 |
[21:59] | I’m not done with you yet. | 我们还没完事呢 |
[22:01] | Your friends may have bought you some time, | 你的朋友可能给你争取了点时间 |
[22:03] | but the Green Zone’s destruction is only delayed. | 但绿区的毁灭只是被推迟了 |
[22:08] | And now to meet your fate. | 现在 受死吧 |
[22:10] | Let’s meet it together. | 我们一起吧 |
[22:15] | Barbara! | 芭芭拉 |
[22:20] | Shoot him. | 打死他 |
[22:21] | No. | 不 |
[22:31] | You think you can defeat me? | 你觉得你能打败我 |
[22:33] | Better men and women have tried and failed. | 更好的男女都试过但失败了 |
[22:44] | I’m an al Ghul. | 我可是奥古 |
[22:45] | You’ll never beat me; I have my father’s blood in my veins. | 你休想打败我 我血管里流着我父亲的血 |
[22:49] | I am his one true heir. | 我是他唯一真正的继承者 |
[22:51] | Do you ever stop talking? | 你就不会闭嘴吗 |
[22:57] | You two do share one thing. | 你们俩的确有一个共同点 |
[23:01] | You both love getting stabbed by this knife. | 你们都喜欢被这把刀捅 |
[23:04] | General Wade. | 韦德将军 |
[23:07] | Execute fail-safe. | 执行保险措施 |
[23:14] | No. | 不 |
[23:22] | I’m going to enjoy watching Gotham be destroyed! | 我会喜欢看着哥谭被毁灭的 |
[23:27] | And then my legacy will be complete. | 到时我就能完成遗志 |
[23:39] | We got to hurry. | 我们得快点了 |
[23:41] | It’s only a matter of time before the army breaks through. | 军队迟早会冲破进来 |
[23:43] | We need to get back to the GCPD. | 我们得回哥谭市警局 |
[23:45] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[23:47] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[23:48] | You blew up your father’s building to stop the military. | 你炸了你父亲的大楼来阻止军队 |
[23:51] | It will take more to stop me. | 想阻止我可没那么容易 |
[23:53] | Go on ahead, Selina! | 快走啊 塞琳娜 |
[23:54] | Warn the GCPD! | 去警告哥谭市警局 |
[23:55] | No, we’re doing this together. | 不 我们一起对付他 |
[24:19] | You shouldn’t have hurt Alfred. | 你不该伤害阿尔弗雷德 |
[24:21] | Collateral damage. It happens in war. | 附带伤害 在战争很常见 |
[24:29] | I’m sorry you weren’t there to see me break your butler, | 真遗憾你没能亲眼看到我打残你的管家 |
[24:32] | but I’m so glad you won’t miss me killing your little friend. | 但我很高兴你不会错过我杀了你的小朋友 |
[24:35] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[24:37] | In war, there are no attachments. | 在战争中 不能有留恋 |
[24:39] | Only then can you fight without your hands tied. | 这样你才能不受束缚地作战 |
[24:42] | You see… | 你瞧 |
[24:44] | just a little ounce of pressure. | 只需要一点压力 |
[24:46] | That’s all that separates the living from the dead. | 就足以区分生和死 |
[24:56] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[24:56] | Wayne cloaking device, but it had some glitches. | 韦恩的隐形装置 但有些问题 |
[24:59] | Apparently, it’s a beacon for certain winged mammals. | 据说能吸引某种有翼哺乳动物 |
[25:01] | What winged mammals? | 什么有翼哺乳动物 |
[25:08] | Bats. | 蝙蝠 |
[25:42] | There’s no way to reverse the invasion order. | 入侵命令已无法逆转 |
[25:44] | We have to find another way. | 我们得另想办法 |
[25:46] | – Is she all right? – She is n n. | -她没事吧 -现在没事了 |
[25:48] | There, there. Mama’s here. | 好了 妈妈在呢 |
[25:56] | And your father. | 这是你父亲 |
[26:01] | Try not to get blood on her. | 别把血弄到她身上了 |
[26:27] | – Sir… – Come on. | -长官 -走吧 |
[26:29] | We’re almost at the Green Zone. | 我们快到绿区了 |
[26:41] | Lee? | 小莱 |
[26:44] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[26:45] | – The baby? – I checked her over, she’s fine. | -宝宝呢 -我检查过她了 她没事 |
[26:47] | Though she could use a feed. | 但她需要喂奶了 |
[26:51] | Where’s General Wade? The army’s broken through. | 韦德将军呢 军队冲破了阻碍 |
[26:53] | General Wade’s dead. | 韦德将军死了 |
[26:55] | Nyssa al Ghul escaped. | 妮莎·奥古逃了 |
[26:56] | There’s no way to order the army to stand down. | 已经无法命令军队撤退了 |
[26:58] | So, now what? | 那怎么办 |
[27:00] | The army blew up Wayne Enterprises | 军队炸毁了韦恩集团 |
[27:03] | and knocked down two other buildings. | 还撞倒了另外两栋楼 |
[27:05] | We don’t stand a chance. | 我们没机会了 |
[27:07] | Actually, that was Bruce and Selina. | 其实那是布鲁斯和塞琳娜做的 |
[27:09] | What? | 什么 |
[27:10] | The army’s blocks away. | 军队还有几个街区了 |
[27:12] | – From what direction? – Every direction. | -哪个方向 -各个方向 |
[27:14] | We’re surrounded. | 我们被包围了 |
[27:16] | Jim. I need to get her out of here. | 吉姆 我得把她带出去 |
[27:19] | All right. The tunnels underneath the GCPD. | 好吧 哥谭市警局下方有隧道 |
[27:22] | There’s a vent shaft, it connects to the subway line. | 有通风管道 就挨着地铁线 |
[27:25] | Take the baby and the refugees down into the subways. | 带上宝宝和难民走地铁 |
[27:29] | Get ’em behind enemy lines. | 去敌人后方 |
[27:30] | – Don’t stop till you get to safety. – Okay. | -到安全地带之前不要停下 -好 |
[27:32] | But what about you? | 那你呢 |
[27:36] | We’ll hold ’em off outside, buy you some time. | 我们可以把他们拦在外面 给你们争取时间 |
[27:39] | – Jim… – These refugees, most of them are from the Narrows. | -吉姆 -这些难民 大多来自奈何岛 |
[27:41] | They know you, they trust you. | 他们认识你 信任你 |
[27:43] | They know you’ll protect them. | 他们知道你会保护他们 |
[27:46] | Go. | 去吧 |
[27:58] | Oh, there you are, Master Bruce. | 你在这儿呢 布鲁斯少爷 |
[28:00] | Rest, Alfred. | 休息吧 阿尔弗雷德 |
[28:03] | All this time, I tried to protect you. | 这么久以来 我一直想保护你 |
[28:07] | There you are, a soldier. | 但看看你 成了个战士 |
[28:10] | A soldier for good. | 为正义而战 |
[28:14] | You’ve spent your life protecting me. | 你这辈子都在保护我 |
[28:17] | Now it’s time for me to do the same. | 现在该我来保护了 |
[28:20] | It’s time for me to protect Gotham. | 该我来保护哥谭了 |
[28:23] | Even if there’s nothing left to defend. | 哪怕已不剩什么值得我维护 |
[28:35] | All right, everyone, let’s move. Okay. | 好了 各位 我们走吧 好了 |
[28:37] | All right, you’ll walk about five blocks underground, | 你们要在地下走五个街区 |
[28:40] | and then you’ll get to a subway vent. | 然后就能进入地铁通气道 |
[28:42] | Go. | 快走 |
[28:46] | You’re not coming with us? | 你不跟我们来吗 |
[28:48] | Jim and our friends are out there making a stand. | 吉姆和我们的朋友都在上面坚守阵地 |
[28:50] | That’s where I belong. | 我该去那里 |
[28:51] | Wait, what are we going to do without you? | 等等 没有你我们要怎么办 |
[28:53] | Survive. Make sure this was all worth it. | 生存下去 确保这一切都是值得的 |
[28:56] | Go. | 走吧 |
[29:04] | What was that for? | 这是干什么 |
[29:06] | Everything you’ve done for me. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[29:08] | And for her. | 还有为她 |
[29:09] | Just get them to safety. | 带他们去安全的地方 |
[29:37] | It’s over, Jim. | 结束了 吉姆 |
[29:39] | Our war’s come to an end. | 我们的战争要终结了 |
[29:42] | This isn’t a war. This is a firing squad. | 这不是战争 这是行刑队 |
[29:50] | I told you to go. | 我叫你走了 |
[29:51] | And I didn’t listen. | 我没听你的 |
[29:54] | Ready. | 准备 |
[29:56] | Aim. | 瞄准 |
[30:02] | Shoulder to shoulder. | 肩并肩 |
[30:04] | – Stand together. – What the…? | -站在一起 -怎么回事 |
[30:11] | They’re here for us, Jim. | 他们是为我们而来的 吉姆 |
[30:24] | Fire. | 开火 |
[30:29] | I said fire! | 我说开火 |
[30:32] | You have a choice. | 你们可以选择 |
[30:34] | You can stand with us, or you can stand with them. | 你们可以选择我们 或是他们 |
[31:14] | We are Gotham! We are Gotham! | 我们是哥谭 我们是哥谭 |
[31:19] | We are Gotham! | 我们是哥谭 |
[31:34] | So that bitch was telling the truth after all. | 那贱人说的还是真的 |
[31:54] | We managed to raise the mainland on the radio. | 我们用电台联系到了大陆 |
[31:56] | They know everything. As of right now, | 他们什么都知道了 此刻 |
[31:58] | the army’s being repurposed | 军队的命令已改为 |
[31:59] | for the humanitarian mission of rebuilding Gotham. | 人道援助重建哥谭 |
[32:02] | These refugees will get food, water, medical treatment. | 难民将得到食物 水和医疗救治 |
[32:05] | They’re setting up a crisis center in Federal Square. | 他们要在联邦广场建立危机中心 |
[32:07] | I’ll be damned. | 我的天 |
[32:13] | So… | 那么 |
[32:16] | this whole “not listening” thing. | “不听我的”这事 |
[32:17] | It’s not gonna become a habit, is it? | 不会变成习惯吧 |
[32:20] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[32:29] | Go. | 去吧 |
[32:40] | Well, this is gonna make | 这将来有一天 |
[32:41] | one hell of a bedtime story some day. | 能成为精彩的睡前故事 |
[32:45] | Can I? | 可以吗 |
[32:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:54] | I don’t even know what to call her. | 我都不知道该给她起什么名字 |
[32:57] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[33:02] | Barbara Lee Gordon. | 芭芭拉·莱·戈登 |
[33:05] | In this city, it’s important she know who she can rely on. | 在这个城市里 她必须知道谁可以依靠 |
[33:24] | Bruce, what’s wrong? | 布鲁斯 怎么了 |
[33:31] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[33:32] | Nyssa al Ghul is still out there. | 妮莎·奥古还逍遥法外 |
[33:35] | And she and Bane were right. | 她和贝恩是对的 |
[33:39] | All this happened because of me, | 这一切皆因我而起 |
[33:41] | because people were trying to hurt me | 因为有人想伤害我 |
[33:43] | and the people I care about. | 和我在乎的人 |
[33:46] | When Bane had you… | 贝恩抓到你时 |
[33:51] | I thought he was gonna kill you, Selina, | 我以为他会杀了你 塞琳娜 |
[33:52] | and there was nothing I could do. | 而我却无能为力 |
[33:57] | I will be here | 只要你需要我 |
[33:59] | whenever you need me. | 我永远都在 |
[34:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:06] | That’s what my parents used to tell me. | 我父母以前也对我说这话 |
[34:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:20] | That bitch stole our submarine! | 那贱人偷了我们的潜艇 |
[34:22] | And our gold. | 还有我们的金子 |
[34:23] | And by now she’s probably landed | 现在 她可能早已 |
[34:25] | somewhere on the mainland, impossible to track! | 登上大陆 无从追踪 |
[34:27] | After all we’ve been through these last months, | 我们这几个月经历了那么多 |
[34:29] | we are once again left with nothing! | 又再一次一无所有了 |
[34:32] | Nothing! | 一无所有 |
[34:35] | Back to square one. | 回到零点了 |
[34:37] | Common criminals. | 普通罪犯 |
[34:38] | We saved this city from certain damnation, | 我们拯救了城市不被毁灭 |
[34:41] | but will we see any credit for our loyalty, | 但我们的忠诚和无私勇敢 |
[34:44] | our selfless bravery? | 得到认可了吗 |
[34:45] | Of course not! | 当然没有 |
[34:46] | I don’t want their thanks. | 我才不要他们的感谢 |
[34:50] | Or their respect. | 或是他们的尊重 |
[34:53] | You know what I felt, | 你知道当我 |
[34:55] | standing shoulder to shoulder with those people out there? | 跟那些人肩并肩站着时有什么感觉吗 |
[35:02] | Nothing. | 毫无感觉 |
[35:06] | I… | 我 |
[35:08] | feel… | 对 |
[35:10] | absolutely nothing | 那些单调 |
[35:13] | for those drab… | 无聊的人 |
[35:17] | boring people. | 毫无感觉 |
[35:19] | That was me once. | 我曾经也是那样 |
[35:22] | Minimum wage at a thankless job | 在哥谭市警局做着无人感激的工作 |
[35:25] | at the GCPD. | 领最低工资 |
[35:26] | “Yes, sir. No, sir. | “是 长官 不 长官 |
[35:27] | Thank you so much, sir.” | 非常感谢 长官” |
[35:30] | Picking up scraps from my master’s floor. | 从主子的地板上捡残羹冷炙 |
[35:33] | Shy, awkward… | 害羞 尴尬 |
[35:36] | pathetic Ed. | 可悲的爱德 |
[35:46] | Common criminals? | 普通罪犯 |
[35:49] | Never again. | 绝不要 |
[35:52] | I’ve shown this city who I truly am once before, | 我曾让这个城市见识过我真正的本事 |
[35:56] | and I will do it again. | 我还能再做到一次 |
[35:58] | They will bow | 他们要向 |
[36:01] | to the Riddler, | 谜语人俯首屈膝 |
[36:01] | and they won’t get up until I permit them to. | 直到我允许他们站起来 |
[36:07] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:09] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[36:10] | Our accomplishments have been erased, | 我们的成就被抹去了 |
[36:13] | our brilliant minds underrated. | 我们聪明的头脑被低估了 |
[36:16] | If they had let me run this city the way I wanted to, | 如果他们能让我按自己的意愿管理这座城市 |
[36:19] | it would not be in ruins now. | 现在也不会一片废墟了 |
[36:21] | I have the men, the money, | 我有人力 财力 |
[36:23] | – the guns… – Gordon took them. | -和火力 -是戈登夺走了 |
[36:26] | Why? Because he still sees you | 为什么 因为他还把你 |
[36:28] | as Fish Mooney’s umbrella boy, and he always will. | 视为菲什·穆尼的伞童 他永远都会这么看待你 |
[36:31] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[36:33] | I only came back to help him save this city | 我回来帮他拯救城市 |
[36:35] | so that I could take it for myself. | 只是为了自己夺取它 |
[36:38] | We would be stronger together. | 我们联手会更强大 |
[36:41] | No one could stop us. | 没人能阻止我们 |
[36:44] | Yeah, perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[36:53] | Let’s make a pact, | 我们立个誓吧 |
[36:55] | here and now. | 就在此时此地 |
[36:57] | We will take what we want | 我们要夺下我们想要的 |
[36:59] | from who we want, | 不管谁碍事 |
[37:01] | and we will suffer no fools. | 绝不容忍傻瓜 |
[37:06] | Together. | 你我联手 |
[37:09] | Shall we shake on that? | 我们握手为定吧 |
[37:12] | Please, | 拜托 |
[37:13] | we’re brothers. | 我们是兄弟 |
[37:15] | A hug. | 应该拥抱 |
[37:18] | A hug it is. | 那就拥抱吧 |
[37:46] | Life begins anew. | 生活重新开始了 |
[37:51] | Shall we get to work? | 我们开工吧 |
[38:01] | Thank you all for coming here today. | 感谢大家今天到来 |
[38:03] | It is my great honor to introduce Mayor Chang. | 我有幸向大家介绍 常市长 |
[38:09] | With reunification underway | 收复正在进行 |
[38:11] | and the bridges being rebuilt, | 大桥也在重建 |
[38:13] | it is my honor to bestow upon Captain James Gordon | 我很荣幸授予詹姆斯·戈登警监 |
[38:18] | the title of commissioner. | 警察局长一职 |
[38:38] | We’re gonna miss you around the bullpen. | 我们在大办公室会想你的 |
[38:40] | I won’t be far. | 我不会走太远的 |
[38:42] | And the mission doesn’t change. | 使命也没变 |
[38:45] | Still trying to make this city a better place. | 还是在努力让城市变得更好 |
[38:48] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[38:49] | You’re swimming with sharks now. | 你现在身边都是鲨鱼了 |
[38:56] | If you need anything, ever… | 如果你什么时候需要点什么 |
[38:58] | I know who to call. | 我知道该找谁 |
[39:05] | You deserve this, Jim. | 这是你应得的 吉姆 |
[39:08] | You really do. | 真的 |
[39:11] | I’m gonna go get a drink before… | 我去喝杯酒 |
[39:13] | you get all teary-eyed on me. | 免得你给我抹眼泪 |
[39:23] | What do you mean, you’re leaving? | 什么意思 你要走了 |
[39:25] | Bane’s in prison, it’s over. | 贝恩进监狱了 都结束了 |
[39:27] | My life here… it’s too public. | 我在这里的生活 太受瞩目了 |
[39:33] | You’ve made up your mind. | 你已经下决心了 |
[39:34] | Gotham’s in good hands. | 哥谭有好人保护了 |
[39:37] | Commissioner. | 局长 |
[39:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:43] | Thank you, Bruce, | 谢谢你 布鲁斯 |
[39:45] | for everything you’ve done for me and for the city. | 谢谢你为我 为城市做的一切 |
[39:49] | Gotham will always be your home. | 哥谭永远是你的家 |
[40:04] | Bruce is all grown up. | 布鲁斯都长大了 |
[40:07] | – That he is. – Well, | -是啊 -是啊 |
[40:08] | now you have another little one to look after. | 你现在有另一个小家伙要照顾了 |
[40:20] | Where’s Bruce? | 布鲁斯呢 |
[40:25] | he left you this. | 他给你留了这个 |
[40:58] | You know how to reach me if you need anything? | 如果你需要什么 知道怎么联系我吧 |
[41:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:05] | Well, you know me, Master Bruce, I’ll be very self-sufficient. | 你知道我的 布鲁斯少爷 我能自给自足 |
[41:11] | Busy, actually. You know, we start the reconstruction | 还会很忙的 我们明天就要开始 |
[41:14] | of Wayne Enterprises and Wayne Manor tomorrow. | 韦恩集团和韦恩庄园的重建了 |
[41:19] | You will remember everything I taught you, won’t you? | 你会记住我教你的一切吧 |
[41:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:29] | Good, that’s… that’s good. | 好 那很好 |
[41:34] | I never tried to replace your parents, you know? | 我从未想替代你的父母 |
[41:38] | I couldn’t, I never would. | 我不能 也不会 |
[41:43] | But I want you to know, Master Bruce, | 但我要你知道 布鲁斯少爷 |
[41:44] | that you are the only son | 我这辈子 |
[41:46] | that I will ever have, | 也就你这一个儿子 |
[41:48] | and I could not be more proud. | 你让我无比骄傲 |