时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Marge? Hi, it’s Grace. | 玛姬 你好 我是格蕾丝 |
[00:48] | Listen, I can’t do the silent auction. | 听着 我没法儿参加无声拍卖会了 |
[00:52] | Because it’s being sponsored by the law firm. | 因为那是律所赞助的活动 |
[00:56] | Well, because Robert is divorcing me. | 因为罗伯特要跟我离婚 |
[01:00] | Because he is a homosexual. | 因为他是同性恋 |
[01:41] | With Sol. | 跟索尔 |
[01:44] | Yes, that Sol. | 对 就是那个索尔 |
[01:48] | Yup, I guess so. | 是吧 我猜是吧 |
[01:52] | Better go ahead and get that. Okay. | 尽量拿到手 好吧 |
[01:55] | Yeah, bye, Marge, bye-bye. | 好吧 玛姬 再见 |
[02:22] | You wanna play the tough guy, huh? That’s how you wanna do it? | 你想当冷酷无情的硬汉是吗 你想这样是吗 |
[02:26] | Okay, I can wait. I’ve got nowhere else to be. | 好吧 我可以等 反正我也没地方可去 |
[02:31] | Well, jury duty, but that’s not till October. | 陪审员义务 但那得等到十月份 |
[02:36] | What’s Mallory’s food problem du jour? | 玛洛丽不吃什么食物来着 |
[02:38] | Her… gluten or meat? I can’t remember. | 她不吃面筋还是肉 我记不得了 |
[02:41] | Right. No. It’s something ridiculous. Corn, maybe? | 没错 挺可笑的 好像是玉米 |
[02:44] | Nothing doesn’t have corn. | 每样食物里都有玉米 |
[02:46] | I have to rethink the whole dinner now. | 这下我得重新计划晚餐食物了 |
[02:48] | Sol, it’s not till tomorrow. We’ve got plenty of time. | 索尔 那是明天呢 我们还有大把时间 |
[02:51] | And it’ll be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[02:52] | Our families have had a million dinners together. | 我们两家以前一起吃过那么多顿饭 |
[02:54] | The girls adore you. | 姑娘们都喜欢你 |
[02:56] | That was before they found out | 那是在她们知道我 |
[02:57] | I was going to be their new stepmother. | 即将成为她们的新继母之前 |
[02:59] | Sol, you’re making me nervous. | 索尔 你这样会把我搞紧张的 |
[03:03] | Say, do you remember the way Grace used to fold the napkins | 你还记得以前格蕾丝是怎么把餐巾 |
[03:06] | into bow-ties sometimes? Do you know how she did that? | 叠成领结状的吗 记得她怎么叠的吗 |
[03:09] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[03:12] | I should wash these before we use them. | 我最好先洗一遍 然后再用 |
[03:15] | You’re using china? We’re going that fancy? | 你要用陶瓷餐具吗 要搞得那么精致吗 |
[03:18] | I just think people are on their best behavior | 我只是觉得人们用陶瓷餐具吃饭时 |
[03:19] | when they eat off china. | 会更加注意行为举止 |
[03:21] | Clearly you’ve never raised boys. | 你显然是没养过儿子 |
[03:26] | Oh, geez, Coyote. I forgot. | 天呐 卡奥迪 我忘了 |
[03:30] | We haven’t thought this through. | 看来我们没仔细想清楚 |
[03:31] | We’re thinking it through now. | 那就现在想清楚 |
[03:33] | There’s something else we’re forgetting. | 我们一定还忘了别的东西 |
[03:34] | Sol, it’s just a dinner. | 索尔 只是顿晚饭 |
[03:36] | We might forget something. | 我们可能是忘了些东西 |
[03:37] | So what? It’s fine. They’re gonna be fine. | 那又怎样 没关系 他们不会计较的 |
[03:39] | – We’re gonna be fine. – Oh, I know we’re gonna be fine. | -我们也会没事的 -我知道我们不会有事 |
[03:42] | Because I’m gonna open the bottle of wine | 因为我要打开这瓶 |
[03:43] | we’re not serving to Coyote. | 不能让卡奥迪喝的酒 |
[03:45] | Well, you’re not gonna drink it alone. | 我不会让你独醉的 |
[03:48] | *I love the dear silver that shines in your hair* | *我爱你的发丝闪着熠熠银光* |
[03:53] | *And the brow that’s all wrinkled and furrowed with care* | *也爱你的额上满是岁月之痕* |
[03:58] | I… | 我 |
[03:59] | *I kiss the dear fingers so toil-worn for me* | *我要亲吻你为我辛勤劳作的手指* |
[04:06] | *God bless you and keep you* | *愿主保佑 与你同在* |
[04:09] | *- Mother Machree – Mother Machree* | *-我亲爱的 -我亲爱的* |
[04:29] | Do we have a poltergeist? | 家里是进了吵闹鬼吗 |
[04:31] | Worse. Nothing better to do. | 比那更糟 没更好的事可做 |
[04:34] | So what is it that you are doing? | 那你在干什么 |
[04:37] | I’m trimming the rug. | 我在修剪地毯啊 |
[04:38] | Because it grows so fast, huh? | 因为长得太快了吗 |
[04:40] | – Get your scissors away from my rug! – Fine, fine. | -别拿你的剪子碰我的毛毯 -好吧好吧 |
[04:45] | I’ll go alphabetize the spices. | 那我就把香料按字母顺序排列 |
[04:48] | No. They’re in order of how often we use them. | 不行 那都是按我们的使用频率排序的 |
[04:51] | Leave the allspice in the back where it belongs. | 把多香果放在原位 |
[04:53] | You know what? I think your painting’s calling you. | 知道吗 我觉得你的画在呼唤你了 |
[04:56] | No, it isn’t. We’re not talking right now. | 并没有 我们已经不说话了 |
[05:28] | Hey, where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[05:30] | I’ve made a monumental life decision. | 我做了个里程碑式的人生决定 |
[05:32] | What? What’s the matter with the ignition? | 什么 打火机怎么了 |
[05:36] | I’ve made a life decision. | 我做了个人生决定 |
[05:38] | Oh, where are you going to go fishing? | 你要去哪儿钓鱼 |
[05:41] | Listen, if you want to talk to me, come in here. | 听着 如果你要跟我说话 就过来 |
[05:45] | You have got to get a hearing device. | 你得去配个助听器 |
[05:48] | How do you expect me to hear you when you’re shouting | 你在房子另一头大喊 怎么能指望我 |
[05:50] | from the other side of the house? What were you saying? | 听清你说什么呢 你在说什么 |
[05:52] | I am going back to work! | 我要回去工作了 |
[05:55] | Good. Where? | 很好 去哪儿 |
[05:57] | To my company. | 去我的公司啊 |
[05:59] | The one you gave to Brianna? | 你送给布丽安娜的那个公司吗 |
[06:01] | The one I built from nothing. | 我白手起家创建起来的那个公司 |
[06:03] | – Okay, brava. – Where’s my phone? | -好吧 真厉害 -我的手机哪儿去了 |
[06:06] | Miss? | 大姐 |
[06:09] | So, where’s Brianna going to work? | 那布丽安娜要去哪里工作 |
[06:12] | You know what? I’m going to go. | 知道吗 我要走了 |
[06:14] | Oh, can I come with you? | 我能跟你一起去吗 |
[06:17] | – Get your own job. – I’ve got a job. | -你自己去找工作吧 -我已经有工作了 |
[06:19] | Yeah. Teaching convicts. | 是吗 给囚犯上课吗 |
[06:21] | We call them rehabilitated former offenders. | 我们称他们为已改造的前罪犯 |
[06:24] | This is what we’re calling them now? That’s good to know. | 现在都这么叫他们了吗 谢谢告知 |
[06:32] | I like the idea of going fishing. | 我还挺喜欢钓鱼的 |
[06:34] | I don’t like to kill the fish, though. | 虽然我不喜欢杀鱼 |
[06:36] | I guess I could throw them back. | 我可以钓上来再丢进海里吧 |
[06:38] | But I don’t have a boat. My friend Todd has a boat. | 但我连船都没有 我朋友托德倒是有艘船 |
[06:43] | Where is Todd? | 托德在哪儿呢 |
[06:45] | Oh, right, he died. | 对了 他死了 |
[06:47] | I should call his wife. Where’s my cell phone? | 我应该给他妻子打个电话 我的手机在哪儿呢 |
[06:50] | I’ll call it. What’s my number? | 我打个电话 我的号码是多少来着 |
[06:55] | Should we tell Mom? | 我们该告诉老妈吗 |
[06:56] | Are you nuts? It’s just gonna make her feel bad. | 你疯了吗 那只会让她难受 |
[06:59] | – I feel weird. – It’s all weird, Bud. | -我总感觉怪怪的 -本来就怪怪的 巴德 |
[07:03] | Our father and his boyfriend | 我们的父亲和他男朋友 |
[07:06] | are having their children over for dinner. | 要请他们的孩子们去吃晚饭 |
[07:08] | I can top that. | 那我再补一刀 |
[07:09] | The love of your squandered life is gonna be there. | 你曾经放荡不羁时期的挚爱也会去的 |
[07:11] | – Probably with her husband. – Shit! | -可能还会跟她丈夫一起去 -我操 |
[07:15] | You do realize Coyote is going to be there, right? | 你知道卡奥迪也会去的吧 |
[07:17] | Okay, I don’t want to talk about Coyote. | 我不想聊卡奥迪的事 |
[07:20] | I know. I do, though. Is Mitch coming? | 我知道 我倒是想聊他 米奇也会去吗 |
[07:22] | No, my husband will stay home with the kids | 不 我老公要在家陪孩子 |
[07:25] | when the babysitter suddenly gets sick. | 因为保姆突然病了 |
[07:28] | You know what, maybe I’ll get sick, too. | 话说 我说不定也会”突然生病” |
[07:29] | Or maybe I’ll just hang with Mom. | 或者去找老妈一起打发时间 |
[07:31] | If I’m going to this dinner, | 如果我得去吃晚饭 |
[07:33] | you’re going. And Mom can’t know about this. | 你也得去 而且不能让老妈知道 |
[07:35] | If you breathe one word of this to Mom, | 如果你敢跟老妈说一个字 |
[07:37] | I will tell her who really killed Dimples. | 我就告诉她到底是谁杀死了”小酒窝” |
[07:40] | Will you stop throwing that fucking hamster in my face! | 你能别再提那该死的仓鼠了吗 |
[07:43] | You don’t have to go. | 你可以不去的啊 |
[07:44] | I do have to go. I have to talk to Mallory. | 我必须去 我要找玛洛丽谈谈 |
[07:49] | And it’s important for Dad. And New Dad, Robert Dad. | 那对老爸很重要 对新爸爸也是 罗伯特老爹 |
[07:53] | I smell a trigger. You gonna be okay? | 我感觉会出事啊 你没事吗 |
[07:55] | I’ll even out by the third vodka. | 喝到第三瓶伏特加 我就恢复正常了 |
[07:57] | That’s not funny yet. | 你这玩笑一点都不好笑 |
[08:04] | Just don’t talk to Mom for the next two days. | 接下来两天别跟老妈联系就好了 |
[08:06] | Okay, what if she calls? | 好吧 如果她打电话了呢 |
[08:07] | If she calls, don’t lie like a pussy. Sell it. | 如果她打电话 就别编得太假 要说得可信点 |
[08:10] | Wait. Is this one of those things | 等等 你这是又在玩 |
[08:11] | where you tell me not to tell her | 你让我别告诉她 |
[08:12] | and then you get to tell her and you get to be the hero? | 结果自己跑去告诉她 而受到表扬的把戏吗 |
[08:15] | – Hi, Mom! – Oh, my God, let me talk to her! | -你好啊 老妈 -天呐 让我跟她说 |
[08:20] | This is different. | 看上去不一样了啊 |
[08:22] | Lovely. | 真好看 |
[08:23] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[08:34] | – So glad you stopped by. – Yeah. Me, too. | -你能过来瞧瞧真好 -是啊 我也觉得 |
[08:38] | So… what’s up? | 那么…有什么事吗 |
[08:41] | Well, I’ve been thinking a lot about it lately, | 我最近经常在考虑 |
[08:44] | and I’ve come to apologize. | 我得过来道个歉 |
[08:47] | Apology accepted. What did you do? | 接受道歉 你做了什么 |
[08:49] | I handed you this business and I abandoned you. | 我把这个公司交给你之后 就抛弃了你 |
[08:53] | I took a competent no-frills money manager | 我找了个有能力的 务实的财务经理 |
[08:55] | and thrust her into the rough and tumble world of beauty products. | 直接就把她推进这 群魔乱舞的美容产品世界 |
[09:00] | It’s not exactly the Thunderdome here, Mom. | 这又不是雷声穹顶 老妈 |
[09:02] | And you know, we’re up 15 percent this last quarter. | 要知道上季度我们的营业额还上升了15% |
[09:05] | That’s wonderful, honey. But here’s what I’m thinking. | 真不错 亲爱的 但我是这么想的 |
[09:10] | I want to try to make it up to you | 我想尽力弥补一下你 |
[09:11] | by offering you something you could really use. | 给你一些真正有用的东西 |
[09:15] | – A boyfriend who doesn’t talk? – No. | -一个不说话的男朋友吗 -不是 |
[09:18] | Me. I would love to come back to work here. | 是我 我想回来工作 |
[09:28] | You’d still be CEO. | 你还是首席执行官 |
[09:31] | But it just feels… | 但总觉得… |
[09:33] | like a natural fit for us, doesn’t it? | 简直是天作之合 不是吗 |
[09:35] | Yeah. But you retired. We had a party. | 是啊 但你已经退休了 我们还办了派对呢 |
[09:39] | There were shrimp cakes and speeches. Margaret cried. | 有虾饼 有人演讲 玛格丽特还哭了呢 |
[09:42] | – Do we have a problem here? – Well, I mean, I don’t know. | -有什么问题吗 -那个 我也说不清 |
[09:47] | We’ve gone in a different direction, and that took capital. | 我们改变了公司发展方向 那花费了大量资金 |
[09:50] | I don’t know if I have the money to hire someone else. | 我不知道还有没有钱再招人了 |
[09:54] | Well, what do you mean, “different direction”? | 你说”改变方向”是什么意思 |
[09:56] | Oh, gosh! I mean more… | 天呐 就是产品更… |
[10:02] | relevant. | 紧随潮流 |
[10:04] | Are you implying I’m irrelevant? | 你是在暗示我已经与潮流脱节了吗 |
[10:07] | Because that would be interesting, | 因为你这么说就有点可笑了 |
[10:08] | given that my face is all over the darn box. | 那些该死的盒子上都还印着我的照片呢 |
[10:11] | I know. Um… only until the fall, though. | 我知道 但是只到今年秋季了 |
[10:19] | You… you replaced my face with a plant? | 你们要用一棵植物来换掉我吗 |
[10:41] | See, we’re going for a more youthful customer, | 我们的目标是更年轻的顾客 |
[10:45] | and she’s urban, and she’s active, | 都市活跃女性 |
[10:47] | and she responds better to a plant than a face. | 对植物比对人脸更有感觉 |
[10:52] | I’ve been erased. | 我被抹除了 |
[10:54] | I’m sorry, Mom. I should have told you. | 对不起 老妈 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[11:01] | Help me, damn it. | 帮帮我 该死的 |
[11:02] | I don’t think I can… | 恐怕我没办法… |
[11:03] | No! Out of the chair! | 不是 是帮忙拉我起来 |
[11:07] | Here. | 来 |
[11:11] | Just… | 只要 |
[11:15] | This is what I know how to do. | 这是我唯一擅长的啊 |
[11:17] | God, Mom. I know. | 天呐 老妈 我知道的 |
[11:20] | – So? – So… I can’t. | -所以呢 -所以我无能为力 |
[11:22] | I don’t understand! Why not?! | 我真不明白 为什么不行 |
[11:23] | I can’t, because… | 我不能 因为… |
[11:26] | because if you’re here, no one will see me. | 因为如果你来了 我就没有存在感了 |
[11:29] | You’re a big presence. You cast a giant shadow. | 你的光芒太耀眼了 完全掩盖了别人的光芒 |
[11:31] | I could never come out from underneath that. | 我永远无法从你的光芒下挣脱出来 |
[11:35] | If you came back here, I’d be completely invisible. | 如果你又回来了 我会被彻底无视的 |
[11:37] | I don’t think you know what that feels like. | 我觉得你不明白那是什么感觉 |
[11:41] | I think I’m beginning to. | 我觉得我开始明白了 |
[11:44] | Well, would you at least let me take you to dinner? | 那至少能让我带你去吃晚饭吧 |
[11:49] | I wish I could… I’ve got a thing. | 我也想去 但我有个事 |
[11:52] | – A thing? – Don’t ask. | -有个事 -别问了 |
[11:55] | FYI, childbirth was easier than getting out of that chair. | 对了 生孩子都比从那椅子里爬起来容易 |
[12:00] | I personally prefer working in oils, | 我个人偏爱油画 |
[12:02] | although watercolors are more forgiving as we age. | 虽然随着我们年龄增长 水彩更加随意一些 |
[12:05] | Oh, yeah, yeah. So, this is the dining room. | 对对对 这里就是餐厅 |
[12:11] | Salad bars usually freak me out, | 沙拉台通常都会吓到我 |
[12:14] | but this one seems sanitary. | 但这个看着挺干净的 |
[12:16] | You know, you’re welcome to have all your meals here if you like. | 只要你乐意 每顿饭都可以在这里吃 |
[12:20] | We’ve got kosher options. And… vegetarian. | 我们这里有犹太洁食 还有素食 |
[12:23] | Is it that obvious? | 有那么明显吗 |
[12:25] | Your shoes. | 你的鞋暴露了 |
[12:27] | Oh, I do have my MFA. An online MFA. | 我有个美术硕士学位 一个网上美术硕士 |
[12:30] | – I’m a Phoenix. – Oh. Good for you. | -我是凤凰城大学认证的 -真了不起 |
[12:42] | Fuck. | 操 |
[12:44] | – Hello? – Hi. Can you be nice to me? | -喂 -嗨 你能对我好一点吗 |
[12:47] | Um, okay… | 好吧… |
[12:50] | I love you. You’re so pretty. I gotta go. | 我爱你 你好漂亮 我得挂了 |
[12:54] | Mal… | 玛洛 |
[12:57] | Am I irrelevant? | 我与时代脱节了吗 |
[13:00] | Oh, Mom. | 老妈 |
[13:02] | Not to me. I gotta go. | 对我来说不是的 我得挂了 |
[13:07] | Okay, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[13:10] | I like it here. This could work. | 我喜欢这里 应该可以的 |
[13:13] | Well, we would really like to have you. | 我们很希望你能加入 |
[13:15] | Really? Oh, God, that is fantastic! | 真的吗 那真是太棒了 |
[13:19] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[13:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:24] | So, William, let’s get down to brass tacks. How much? | 威廉 我们有话直说吧 多少钱 |
[13:27] | Well, it’ll be ten thousand a month. | 一万美金一个月 |
[13:29] | To teach art! | 教美术吗 |
[13:31] | Art. Wait, art? | 美术 等等 美术 |
[13:33] | You placed an ad for an art teacher. | 你们发了招聘美术老师的广告啊 |
[13:36] | You’re not Myrna Rosenblum, are you? | 你不是米丽娜·罗森布鲁姆 对吧 |
[13:39] | I was supposed to give her a new resident’s tour at two o’clock. | 我应该2点时带她参观入住的 |
[13:43] | To live here? Oh, my God. | 住在这里吗 天呐 |
[13:46] | Do I look like I need a bed with a motor? | 我看着像需要电动床的人吗 |
[13:49] | Oh, well, people are taking | 现在的人 |
[13:51] | really good care of themselves these days. | 都很爱惜自己的 |
[13:52] | No, no, I have taken terrible care of myself. | 不不 我就很不爱惜自己 |
[13:56] | I am young. I’m… I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我还年轻 我…我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[14:00] | Excuse me. | 原谅我 |
[14:03] | My joints are supple. | 我的关节还很灵活 |
[14:14] | The girls are here. | 姑娘们到了 |
[14:15] | I swear we’re forgetting something. | 我肯定忘了什么 |
[14:20] | Anyway, here we go. | 不管怎样 出去吧 |
[14:22] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[14:27] | Now here we go. | 现在可以出去了 |
[14:32] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:34] | I’m having dinner with my gay dads, you? | 我要跟我的同性恋老爸们吃饭啊 你呢 |
[14:37] | You can’t just walk in there. It’s not your house anymore. | 你不能就这么进去 现在这里不是你家了 |
[14:40] | I lost both of my virginities in this house. It’s my house. | 我前后两次破处都是在这里 这就是我家 |
[14:47] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[14:49] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[14:54] | Welcome? | “欢迎” |
[14:57] | We’re so glad you came. | 我们很高兴你们能来 |
[15:02] | Excuse me. | 麻烦让一下 |
[15:08] | I brought you chocolate. | 我给你们买了巧克力 |
[15:10] | That’s from both of us. | 是我们俩一起送的 |
[15:11] | How nice! Thank you! | 多好啊 谢谢 |
[15:14] | There’s vodka inside, have you guys had those? | 里面有伏特加酒 你们吃过这种吗 |
[15:18] | No. | 没有 |
[15:19] | You wouldn’t think chocolate and vodka go well together, | 大家一般都觉得巧克力和伏特加不搭 |
[15:22] | but it’s like mac and cheese, it just… | 但那就像通心粉和芝士 |
[15:25] | it just works. | 反正搭在一起就是好吃 |
[15:31] | Well, you both look great. | 你们看上去都很美 |
[15:33] | Oh, no, I look like shit. But thank you. | 不 我看上去一团糟 但还是谢谢你 |
[15:37] | Would you like something to drink? | 你们想喝点什么吗 |
[15:38] | – Bourbon. – Scotch, please. | -波旁酒 -威士忌吧 |
[15:40] | No… we’re not serving alcohol tonight. | 不行 我们今晚不提供酒 |
[15:44] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[15:50] | Knock, knock! | 敲敲门 我们来了 |
[15:52] | Hey, guys! | 你们来了啊 |
[15:53] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[15:56] | Bud. Welcome. | 巴德 欢迎前来 |
[15:59] | Hi, Dad. Hi… | 你好 爸爸 你好 |
[16:01] | – Coyote. Welcome. – Thank you. | -卡奥迪 欢迎前来 -谢谢 |
[16:05] | – Hi, Bree. – What’s up, Broseph? | -嗨 布丽 -什么事 兄瑟夫 |
[16:07] | That’s what I’m gonna call you now. | 我打算从现在开始就叫你这个了 |
[16:08] | No, you are not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[16:11] | Mal. | 玛洛 |
[16:13] | Broseph. | 兄瑟夫 |
[16:15] | Who would like some sparkling apple cider? | 谁想喝气泡苹果汁啊 |
[16:18] | Oh, geez, that’s… that’s because of me. | 天啊 都是因为我 你们才不能喝酒 |
[16:21] | It’s fine. Please, everyone drink, enjoy. | 没事的 你们都敞开了喝 好好享受吧 |
[16:26] | See? Straight from the alcoholic’s mouth. | 瞧吧 酒鬼自己都这么说了 |
[16:28] | He says it’s fine. | 他说没事的 |
[16:29] | Thanks, Coyote, but it’s okay. | 谢了 卡奥迪 不喝酒没什么的 |
[16:31] | Everybody’s needs have been considered tonight. | 今晚每个人的需求都要被考虑到 |
[16:34] | Mal, the bread crumbs are gluten-free. | 玛洛 面包屑是不含面筋的 |
[16:37] | You’re special, too. | 你也是个特殊的贵客 |
[16:40] | Mal. | 玛洛 |
[16:42] | Come here. | 过来啊 |
[16:43] | No. | 不要 |
[16:50] | – Mal… – I am not engaging with you. | -玛洛 -我不想和你有任何交集 |
[16:52] | – You’re not engaging? – No. | -你不想有任何交集 -不想 |
[16:54] | Okay, I have no idea what I did that night. | 好吧 我完全不知道我那晚干了些什么 |
[16:57] | – Are you kidding me? – No! | -你在开玩笑吗 -不是 |
[16:59] | I was on a cocktail of tequila, | 我当时乱七八糟地喝了龙舌兰酒 |
[17:02] | cocaine and non-stick cooking spray. | 吸了可卡因 以及不粘锅喷油 |
[17:06] | – You guys, there’s cheese. – Just a second! | -二位 芝士好了 -稍等一下 |
[17:09] | Well, let me refresh your memory. | 那我就来复述一下当晚的事件 |
[17:13] | After mowing down my mailbox, | 在推倒了我家邮箱之后 |
[17:15] | you proceeded to get out of your car | 你从车里出来 |
[17:18] | and start shouting at the top of your lungs, | 然后扯着嗓子吼 |
[17:20] | “Mal, don’t marry Mitch! | “玛洛 别嫁给米奇 |
[17:23] | It doesn’t have to be me, just don’t marry Mitch!” | 你不是非得嫁给我 反正别嫁给米奇” |
[17:25] | Which manages to not only scare my children, | 那不仅吓到了我的孩子们 |
[17:28] | but really piss off my husband, who, by the way, | 而且让我丈夫很火大 顺便说下 |
[17:32] | I had already been married to for seven years. | 我嫁给他都已经7年了 |
[17:37] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[17:40] | I had no idea. | 我当时完全搞不清状况 |
[17:44] | That’s really, really bad. | 那可真是非常非常糟糕 |
[17:48] | Let’s go, everybody! Phones in the box. | 大家都出来吃饭吧 手机都放进盒子里 |
[17:52] | Phones. | 手机没收 |
[17:53] | God, I thought you only did this at your house. | 天啊 我以为你只在你自己家这样呢 |
[17:56] | This is his house. | 这里就是他的家 |
[17:59] | I need a drink or I need my phone. | 我需要喝酒 要么就得要手机 |
[18:01] | You have got to give me something. | 你必须给我一样 |
[18:04] | We hid a bottle of Chianti… | 我们藏了瓶吉安蒂红葡萄酒 |
[18:05] | Behind the toaster. | 在面包机后面 |
[18:07] | Good enough. | 挺好的 |
[18:12] | Let’s eat! | 开吃吧 |
[18:56] | Did you steal my scissors? | 你偷了我的剪刀吗 |
[18:58] | – Yes. – Well, can I have ’em back? | -是的 -能还给我吗 |
[19:01] | Will you stop trimming the rugs? | 你能别再修剪地毯了吗 |
[19:04] | Yes. | 可以 |
[19:07] | That’s not bad. | 那画不错啊 |
[19:10] | What is it, an otter? | 画的是什么 水獭吗 |
[19:13] | It’s my fucking day. | 是我这操蛋的一天 |
[19:19] | Did you get your job back? | 你拿回你的工作了吗 |
[19:22] | No, no. I decided it’s… it’s not me anymore. | 没 我决定 我已经不是当年那个我了 |
[19:51] | How did you get the almond to actually stick to the chicken? | 你是怎么把杏仁粘在鸡肉上的啊 |
[19:54] | Interesting. Egg whites! | 有意思 用蛋清粘的 |
[19:58] | There are eggs in this? | 这里面有鸡蛋吗 |
[20:00] | You have a problem with the eggs but not the chicken? | 你不能吃鸡蛋 却可以吃鸡肉吗 |
[20:03] | – That’s classic. – Just egg whites, no yolk. | -真有格调啊 -就蛋清而已 没有蛋黄 |
[20:06] | And then you just grind up the almonds with a little paprika. | 然后把杏仁磨碎 和辣椒粉搅拌在一起 |
[20:10] | He’s like a magician in the kitchen. | 他在厨房里就像是魔术师一样 |
[20:16] | Do you think it’s dry? | 你觉得这个是不是有点干 |
[20:18] | A little. | 有点吧 |
[20:22] | I think it’s perfect, babe. | 我觉得那道菜很完美 宝贝 |
[20:33] | – What are you looking for? – Nothing. | -你在找什么呢 -没什么 |
[20:36] | If you’re looking for those cigarettes, I threw them out. | 如果你是要找香烟 那我已经扔掉了 |
[20:40] | Shit. I’d give my good knee for a cigarette. | 该死 我愿意用膝盖去换一支香烟 |
[20:46] | Me, too. | 我也愿意 |
[20:48] | I haven’t had a cigarette since smoking was good for you. | 我已经很久很久没有抽过烟了 |
[20:54] | Shall we? | 抽吗 |
[21:02] | Mallory, would you engage me in the salt, please? | 玛洛丽 你能把盐”交”给我吗 |
[21:12] | Excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[21:26] | Mallory. | 玛洛丽 |
[21:27] | I cannot deal with all of this right now. | 我现在真的没有办法面对这一切 |
[21:29] | I can’t deal with that, and I can’t deal with you. | 我无法面对那事 也无法面对你 |
[21:32] | And my mother has taken every single Valium out of this house. | 我妈把这家里的安定药全都带走了 |
[21:35] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[21:37] | I want drugs, too. | 我也想服药 |
[21:39] | But we have to figure a way | 但我们必须想个办法 |
[21:41] | to deal with all of this without that, | 在不借助药物的情况下面对这一切 |
[21:43] | and without storming out of the room. | 也不能直接冲出客厅 |
[21:45] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不行 |
[21:46] | I cannot be taking advice about all this from you right now. | 我这会儿怎么会沦落到需要听取你的建议 |
[21:49] | That-that-that can’t be right. | 那真是太不对劲了 |
[21:50] | I’m-I’m afraid it is. We’re step-people now. | 恐怕那很正常 我们现在是继亲关系 |
[21:55] | No. | 不 |
[21:56] | I’m sorry, but we’re blended. | 我很遗憾 但我们已经混合在一起了 |
[21:58] | We have to be civil. | 我们必须采取文明的方式 |
[22:00] | No, I don’t. I just came here to pee. | 不 我做不到 我只是进来撒尿的 |
[22:03] | I didn’t come here to work anything out with you. | 我不是来跟你商讨解决问题的方案的 |
[22:05] | So just… just let me go so that I can pee. Please. | 你就让我好好去撒个尿吧 求你了 |
[22:15] | I think it’s going okay. | 我觉得进行得还挺好的 |
[22:23] | You need help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[22:24] | – With what? – With dessert. | -帮什么 -甜点啊 |
[22:26] | Isn’t that what you came in here to do? | 你躲进来不就是为了吃甜点的吗 |
[22:28] | Oh, no. I am not doing that. | 不 我才不会偷吃呢 |
[22:29] | I came in here so I don’t have to be out there. | 我躲进来 是因为我不想在外面忍受尴尬 |
[22:32] | By the way, | 顺便问下 |
[22:32] | why would you bring dessert in like seven different containers? | 为什么要用7个不同的餐具装甜点啊 |
[22:35] | Go to the grocery store like a normal person. | 像正常人一样去杂货店就行了啊 |
[22:37] | – Buy an Entenmann’s. – What’s your problem? | -买恩特曼牌甜点就行了 -你是有什么毛病啊 |
[22:39] | Nothing. It’s just… | 没什么 只是… |
[22:42] | Why are we talking about the almond meal chicken in there? | 我们为什么要讨论杏仁鸡肉什么的啊 |
[22:45] | “Oh, that’s how you get the almond to stick to the chicken?” | “你就是这样让杏仁粘在鸡肉上面的吗” |
[22:47] | “Yeah, but you have to use egg whites.” | “没错 但你必须使用蛋清” |
[22:48] | “Oh, well, egg whites makes it okay | “有蛋清就好了 |
[22:51] | that our mothers are home alone and heartbroken.” | 也不用管我们的母亲独自在家 心碎一地了” |
[22:53] | Everyone is just trying their best, Bree. | 大家都在尽自己最大的努力 布丽 |
[22:54] | Is that why you gave that elaborate toast? | 所以你才说了一番感天动地的祝酒词吗 |
[22:57] | It was the Kiddush. | 那是祷告文啊 |
[22:58] | What did you think was going to happen tonight? | 你原本以为今晚会怎样的 |
[23:00] | I don’t know, but don’t you think it’s weird | 我也不知道 但你不觉得竟然 |
[23:02] | that no one is talking about this? | 没人谈论这事 这很奇怪吗 |
[23:04] | It’s like we have flashed forward five years into the future | 就好像我们突然闪进到5年之后 |
[23:07] | and everybody’s cool with Dad and Sol. | 大家都已经接受我爸和索尔在一起的事了 |
[23:10] | – I am cool with it. – Oh, really? You’re cool with it? | -我已经接受了 -是吗 你完全接受了吗 |
[23:13] | Would you be cool with it | 如果他们在过去的20年间 |
[23:14] | if they’d been cheating with women for the last 20 years? | 是和女人搞婚外情了 你还能接受吗 |
[23:20] | – I don’t know. – Please. There wouldn’t be cake. | -我不知道 -拜托 那样根本不会有蛋糕了 |
[23:23] | There’d be blood or bullets. Something. | 肯定是血肉横飞 提刀抡枪什么的 |
[23:26] | For sure, we wouldn’t be talking about the chicken. | 反正我们肯定是不会讨论鸡肉的 |
[23:29] | Do you think you’re the only one that’s having a hard time? | 你觉得就你一个人心里不好受吗 |
[23:32] | Up until a week ago | 就在一周前 |
[23:33] | I was under the impression my parents loved each other. | 我还以为我父母很爱彼此呢 |
[23:36] | Now I’m losing my family. | 现在我要失去我的家庭了 |
[23:37] | I’m losing Jewish Christmas Eve, | 我要失去犹太人过平安夜的方式 |
[23:40] | and picketing Walmart, and camping. | 阻止别人去沃尔玛超市购物 以及露营 |
[23:45] | Forgot you guys all liked each other. | 我忘了你们家人都是彼此相爱的 |
[23:47] | Well, we had to. We slept in a four person sleeping bag. | 没办法 我们得睡在一个4人装的睡袋里 |
[23:51] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -不是 |
[23:53] | I’ll carry the cake. Will you carry the coffee? | 我来拿蛋糕 你来拿咖啡 |
[23:56] | – No. – Thanks. | -不要 -谢了啊 |
[24:02] | Hey! Sir? Sir! We’re still waiting. | 喂 先生 我们还在等着呢 |
[24:05] | Cigarettes! | 要香烟 |
[24:09] | Oh, excuse me… Hey, excuse me, excuse me! | 打扰下 喂 打扰下 |
[24:12] | Damn it to hell. Oh, excuse me. | 该死的 打扰下 |
[24:15] | I don’t work here. | 我并不是这里的员工 |
[24:16] | But how do I get you fired? | 我要怎么才能让你被开除啊 |
[24:24] | This is Mom’s favorite. | 这是我妈最爱的食物了 |
[24:29] | You remember Mom, right? | 你还记得我妈 对吧 |
[24:33] | I remember my mom. She used to live here. | 我还记得我妈 她以前就住在这里 |
[24:37] | – Enough, Brianna. – No, it’s okay. | -够了 布丽安娜 -不 没事的 |
[24:39] | Clearly, they need to express something. | 显然 他们心里憋着话想说 |
[24:41] | Are your mothers upset that you came over? | 你们的妈对于你们过来感到不高兴了吗 |
[24:43] | My mother doesn’t know I’m here. | 我妈并不知道我来这里的事 |
[24:45] | I told her I had a thing and I couldn’t talk. | 我跟她说我有事要忙 没办法继续跟她聊 |
[24:48] | – I’m at an AA meeting. – I’m racked with guilt. | -我说我要参加匿名戒酒会 -我心中充满愧疚 |
[24:52] | Why wouldn’t you tell them you were coming here? | 你们为什么不告诉她们 你们要过来吃饭的事啊 |
[24:54] | – Are you really asking that? – Yes! I am. | -你还有必要问这种问题吗 -是的 没错 |
[24:56] | They’re going to find out you came here | 她们迟早会知道你们来这里的事 |
[24:58] | and they’re going to think | 她们会觉得 |
[24:59] | we told you not to tell them, | 是我们叫你们不要说的 |
[25:00] | and they’ll assume you’re taking our side. | 她们会以为你们都站在我们这边了 |
[25:02] | I’m sorry, is there some kind of manual | 不好意思 是有什么行为手册 |
[25:05] | that we didn’t get that tells us | 我们没收到 上面详细指示了 |
[25:07] | how to act in this situation? | 我们在这种情况下该如何作为吗 |
[25:08] | Because you two seem to be the only ones who know the rules. | 因为似乎只有你们两个知道其中的规则 |
[25:11] | We just think you should have been honest. | 我们只是觉得你们该坦诚一点 |
[25:13] | I’m sorry, are you trying to be ironic? | 不好意思 你这是故意说得讽刺吗 |
[25:16] | No. I’m trying to be your father! | 不 我只是在说一个父亲该说的 |
[25:17] | You don’t have to point out to me that I hurt your mother! | 你不需要对我指出 我伤害了你妈 |
[25:21] | I know she’s been hurt. Lying only makes it worse. | 我知道她内心很受伤 说谎只会使情况更糟糕 |
[25:25] | They’ve been through enough. | 她们经历得痛苦已经够多了 |
[25:25] | Because of you! | 还不都是因为你们 |
[25:28] | I lied to my mother for the first time in my adult life | 这是我成年后第一次对我妈撒谎 |
[25:31] | because of you | 都是因为你 |
[25:32] | – and I’m not even allowed to be mad. – Why not? | -我还不能生气 -为什么不能 |
[25:35] | ‘Cause you’re gay! | 因为你是同性恋 |
[25:37] | If you had been fucking around with women for the last 20 years, | 如果你过去20年间是跟个女人乱搞 |
[25:39] | we wouldn’t even be here eating cake! | 我们现在根本就不会坐在这里吃蛋糕 |
[25:43] | Say it in there, and it comes out here. | 在厨房里说的 结果现在大家都听到了 |
[25:48] | So we are not eating cake. | 我们就不吃蛋糕了 |
[26:04] | Brianna, would you pass the cream, please? | 布丽安娜 你能把奶油递一下吗 |
[26:13] | Thank you, Mallory. | 谢谢 玛洛丽 |
[26:15] | You’re welcome, Coyote. | 不客气 卡奥迪 |
[26:19] | Okay, stand back, I’m about to lose my shit. | 好了 退后 我快要失控了 |
[26:22] | Sir, can we get some cigarettes over here, for crying out loud?! | 先生 能给我们拿些香烟吗 老天爷啊 |
[26:27] | Oh, God, thank you! | 天啊 谢谢 |
[26:32] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[26:33] | I’m good… | 我很好 |
[26:34] | – Excuse me! – It’s a beautiful night. | -打扰一下 -今晚可真美妙 |
[26:36] | It is. Can I help you? | 的确 请问您需要点什么 |
[26:39] | Excuse me, are you in a coma?! | 打扰下 你是陷入昏迷了吗 |
[26:41] | This is a place of business, right? | 这里是做生意的地方 不是吗 |
[26:44] | – Do you have lottery tickets? – Sure do. How many? | -你这儿卖彩票吗 -当然有了 要多少 |
[26:48] | – Just two, please. – You! You! Sir! | -两张 -你 你 先生 |
[26:52] | – You! – Just a second. | -叫你呢 -稍等一下 |
[26:54] | – Just two of the scratch-offs? – Yeah, scratch-offs. | -两张刮刮乐吗 -是的 刮刮乐 |
[26:57] | Hello! | 喂 |
[26:59] | Hello! Hello! | 喂 喂 |
[27:04] | What kind of animal treats people like this?! | 什么样的禽兽会这样对待别人啊 |
[27:07] | Do you not see me?! Do I not exist?! | 你看不到我吗 我不存在吗 |
[27:12] | You think it’s all right to ignore us?! | 你觉得就算无视我也没关系是吗 |
[27:14] | – Just because she’s got grey hair? – What? | -就因为她头发花白吗 -什么 |
[27:17] | And I don’t look like her? | 我长得不如她青春靓丽吗 |
[27:20] | This poor woman needs a pack of cigarettes | 这个可怜的女人需要一包香烟 |
[27:23] | and she doesn’t have a lot of time left! | 她可没剩下多少时间了 |
[27:25] | Get us a pack of cigarettes! | 立刻给我们拿一包香烟 |
[27:26] | Come on, let’s get out of here, Grace. | 好了 我们走吧 格蕾丝 |
[27:28] | Come on. Let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[27:31] | – No! – For God’s sake! This way. | -不要 -老天啊 走这边 |
[27:37] | Okay. That lacked poise and I’m sorry. | 好吧 刚刚的确有失风度 我很抱歉 |
[27:43] | But I refuse to be irrelevant. | 但我拒绝当一个脱节的人 |
[27:48] | It’s okay. I learned something. | 没关系的 我意识到一些事情了 |
[27:50] | We’ve got a superpower. | 我们是有超能力的 |
[27:52] | You stole those?! | 你偷来的香烟吗 |
[27:53] | You can’t see me, you can’t stop me. | 眼中看不到我 自然也无法阻止我 |
[28:04] | Peel out, baby! | 全速前进 宝贝 |
[28:08] | You wanna hit Citibank? | 你想撞上花旗银行吗 |
[28:17] | I knew we forgot something. | 我就知道我们忘了什么东西 |
[28:20] | We forgot it was too soon. | 我们忘了这样做还太快了 |
[28:27] | I didn’t hit a skunk. It was a black and white bucket. | 我才没有撞到臭鼬 就是个黑白杂色的桶而已 |
[28:30] | Then what was that smell? | 那当时是什么味儿那么臭 |
[28:34] | What the heck is this? | 这是什么玩意儿啊 |
[28:40] | I can’t read it. | 我看不清写的什么 |
[28:41] | You can eat it. | 你可以直接吃的 |
[28:42] | It’s a cake. It won’t kill you. | 就是个蛋糕 吃了又不会死 |