| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:53] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [00:54] | What? Can’t a doting daughter drop by unannounced | 怎么 一个溺爱的女儿就不能意外造访 | 
| [00:57] | to get bonkers with her beautiful mother? | 和她那美丽的老妈一起嗨了吗 | 
| [01:00] | You’re feeling guilty for not giving me a job. | 你是因为不给我工作而感到内疚 | 
| [01:03] | Yes, I am. | 是的 没错 | 
| [01:04] | Drink up. | 喝起来 | 
| [01:06] | Given the kind of guilt you must be feeling, | 考虑到你心中的愧疚感之深 | 
| [01:08] | it should be a better bottle of wine. | 好歹也要拿瓶好点的酒吧 | 
| [01:11] | I’m pretty sure it’s the thought that counts. | 我觉得心意到了就行 | 
| [01:13] | Jeez, Mom. Sad chicken? | 天啊 妈 就吃”三悲鸡”吗 | 
| [01:17] | What? It’s healthy. | 怎么了 挺健康的 | 
| [01:18] | It’s microwave dinner for one at 4:30. | 下午4:30吃微波炉热的晚饭 | 
| [01:21] | It’s an edible suicide note. | 跟自杀遗书没两样 | 
| [01:24] | Come on, it’s Saturday night. You should be out having fun. | 今天是周六 你该出去好好找找乐子 | 
| [01:27] | Why aren’t you out having fun? | 那你怎么不出去找乐子 | 
| [01:30] | I’m here with my mother. Yay! Fun! | 我不在这陪我妈呢吗 多欢乐啊 | 
| [01:34] | Do you know what you need? | 你知道你现在缺什么吗 | 
| [01:36] | A boyfriend. | 男朋友 | 
| [01:38] | I send that entire sentence back to you. | 我才该对你说这话 | 
| [01:40] | Mom, I know you. | 老妈 我了解你 | 
| [01:42] | You’re happy when someone’s taking care of you. | 有人照顾你的时候 | 
| [01:43] | And you have someone to care of. | 以及你有人可照顾的时候才会快乐 | 
| [01:45] | You know, being a part of a couple, | 比如 有人陪着 | 
| [01:48] | going on dates, subverting your needs… | 出去约会 满足需求… | 
| [01:52] | – All the things that you can’t stand? – Yes! | -那些你自己都受不了的事 -没错 | 
| [01:55] | What about Mr. Bradley? | 布莱德利先生如何 | 
| [01:57] | Our old neighbor? | 以前的邻居吗 | 
| [01:58] | Yeah. Where is he? | 对啊 他现在在哪呢 | 
| [01:59] | Last I heard, he’s in a wheelchair. | 据我所知 他坐轮椅了 | 
| [02:02] | Minus both his feet. | 两只脚都没了 | 
| [02:03] | Okay, so not Mr. Bradley. | 那布莱德利先生就算了吧 | 
| [02:05] | But there has to be someone out there for you. | 不过大千世界 总有人适合你 | 
| [02:09] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 | 
| [02:09] | That’s because you haven’t met them yet. | 那是因为你还没遇着他们 | 
| [02:12] | Maybe I should just accept the fact that | 也许我该接受事实 | 
| [02:13] | I’m going to be alone. | 我注定是要一个人了 | 
| [02:15] | Oh, right, alone. | 好吧 一个人 | 
| [02:17] | Just act like I don’t exist. | 你就当我不存在吧 | 
| [02:20] | Oh, right. You already do. | 对哦 你已经当我不存在了 | 
| [02:21] | I don’t mean alone, alone. | 我不是说就我一个人生活 | 
| [02:23] | I meant alone without a man, not alone with you. | 我是指没有男人 不是没有你 | 
| [02:27] | I… I like you. | 我 我喜欢你 | 
| [02:30] | – I struggle to believe you. – I do, too. | -我勉强信你吧 -我也是 | 
| [02:32] | Where were you, in a bunker in the sixties? | 六十年代时 你是住在地堡里吗 | 
| [02:34] | That’s where the rest of us | 我们其他人在那时 | 
| [02:35] | discovered you don’t need a man to define yourself. | 已经意识到女人不需要男人来定义自己 | 
| [02:39] | No, you don’t. | 是的 的确不需要 | 
| [02:41] | But you might like this one. | 但是这一位你可能会喜欢 | 
| [02:43] | You’re serious? | 你开玩笑吧 | 
| [02:45] | A dating site? Me? Oh, God. | 让我用相亲网站吗 天啊 | 
| [02:50] | – He’s handsome. – And a doctor. | -他是挺帅的 -还是个医生 | 
| [02:52] | A doctor of what? Desperation? | 什么医生 治疗绝望的吗 | 
| [02:56] | Can that happen in your meditation room, please? | 你能去你的冥想室抽去吗 | 
| [02:59] | With the doors open? | 记得把门打开通风 | 
| [03:02] | What I’m hearing is, | 我听到的是 | 
| [03:03] | “Stay where you are with the doors closed.” | “待在原地别动 把门关着抽” | 
| [03:07] | Look at foxy Dr. Paul. | 瞧瞧性感的保罗医生 | 
| [03:09] | Oh, God. I don’t see myself doing that. | 天啊 我觉得我不是干这种事的人 | 
| [03:13] | Why not? Mom, I do it. | 为什么不能 我就在用 | 
| [03:14] | I mean, I’ve met some pretty passable guys. | 我就遇到过几个还行的 | 
| [03:16] | One of them had a micro-penis, | 其中一个的确有”微鸡” | 
| [03:18] | but the rest were absolutely normal. | 不过其他人都绝对正常 | 
| [03:20] | Yeah, and yet here you are “getting bonkers” | 那你大周末的还在这里 | 
| [03:22] | with your mother on Saturday night. | 和你妈一起嗨 | 
| [03:24] | By choice. | 是我主动这样做的 | 
| [03:25] | Well, I choose not to be | 那我选择 | 
| [03:27] | murdered by a stranger that I met online. | 不被网上的陌生人杀掉 | 
| [03:29] | I choose life. | 我选择活着 | 
| [03:30] | Dr. Paul is not a murderer. | 保罗医生不是杀人犯 | 
| [03:33] | His hobbies include cutting fruit. | 他的兴趣包括切水果 | 
| [03:36] | Wait, now that, really? | 等等 真的吗 | 
| [03:38] | No, that was a joke. | 不是 是个玩笑而已 | 
| [03:40] | Ha. He’s funny. | 哈 他还挺幽默 | 
| [03:43] | Make yourself a profile and you can find out more about him. | 给自己建个档案就能深入了解他 | 
| [03:47] | Without ever leaving your house. | 连门都不用出 | 
| [03:50] | Or you could just spend the rest of your life here with Frankie. | 不然你下半辈子就在这和弗兰琦一起过吧 | 
| [03:54] | Man, my bra is tight! Ugh! | 天啊 我的胸罩好紧 | 
| [03:59] | Crap, I’m not wearing one. | 该死的 我都没穿胸罩 | 
| [04:03] | – I’ll use my laptop. – Great. | -我用自己的电脑吧 -太好了 | 
| [04:06] | There’s a few things on my iPad | 我的平板上有些东西 | 
| [04:07] | you probably shouldn’t see anyway. | 你还是不看的为好 | 
| [04:10] | Not porn. | 不是色情片 | 
| [04:21] | So why are you hanging out here on a Saturday night? | 你到底为什么周六还要在这晃悠 | 
| [04:24] | Why is everybody asking me that? | 为什么大家都要这么问 | 
| [04:26] | Maybe I go out on Tuesdays. | 说不定我周二才出去玩呢 | 
| [04:28] | When I was your age, I had two little kids… | 我像你这么大的时候 有两个小孩… | 
| [04:31] | – Horrible. – and a Buick station wagon. | -太惨了 -和一台别克旅行轿车 | 
| [04:35] | The first time I threw up not in my own house | 我第一次在家之外吐 | 
| [04:37] | was in the way, way back of that car. | 就吐在那台车的最后面 | 
| [04:40] | That was a big moment. | 那可真值得铭记 | 
| [04:42] | I’m so glad my car was there for you. | 我很高兴我的车见证了那一刻 | 
| [04:47] | 用三个词来形容我 聪明 曼妙 有趣 | |
| [04:54] | That’s good. | 不错 | 
| [05:04] | 用三个词来形容我 聪明 曼妙 | |
| [05:06] | I’m gonna try the chair. | 我要试试那椅子 | 
| [05:10] | It’s great. | 棒极了 | 
| [05:16] | I don’t ever want to get married. | 我永远都不想结婚 | 
| [05:18] | I’m currently advising against it. | 目前我不赞成你的想法 | 
| [05:20] | I want a man who’s there when I want him and gone when I don’t | 我想要一个召之即来 挥之即去的男人 | 
| [05:23] | and is affectionate, not too much, | 要充满深情 但不要太深情 | 
| [05:25] | and has great hair and good hygiene. | 另外头发要好 卫生习惯要好 | 
| [05:29] | – You are describing a dog. – I am? | -你形容的是狗吗 -我有吗 | 
| [05:31] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [05:34] | Oprah has a dog. | 奥普拉有只狗 | 
| [05:35] | Oprah has… like, a bunch of dogs. | 奥普拉 养了好多狗 | 
| [05:38] | I will give you $20 if you get a dog and name it Oprah Winfrey. | 如果你买只狗取名奥普拉·温弗瑞 我给你20块 | 
| [05:47] | No! | 不要啊 | 
| [05:52] | Will you two not destroy my house, please?! | 你们能不能不要破坏我的房子了 | 
| [05:56] | I’m sorry! I thought we were destroying mine! | 抱歉 我以为我们在破坏我的房子 | 
| [06:01] | Are you guys having issues? | 你们两个是有什么矛盾吗 | 
| [06:03] | I mean, more than usual? | 不是说那种平常的小矛盾 | 
| [06:05] | The short answer is yes. | 简单地说 有 | 
| [06:06] | The long answer I’ll hash out | 要详细地说 就只能 | 
| [06:08] | when I write a strongly-worded letter to myself. | 靠我写封措辞强硬的信才行 | 
| [06:13] | How did you survive her? | 你是怎么忍受她的折磨的啊 | 
| [06:15] | This helped. | 这玩意儿帮过忙 | 
| [06:17] | If you look past the icy exterior, and the layers of walls, | 如果你能透过那冰冷的表面以及重重高墙 | 
| [06:22] | there’s actually an amazing woman in there. | 就能发现她实际上是个很伟大的女人 | 
| [06:24] | Still terrifying. But amazing. | 依旧很吓人 不过很伟大 | 
| [06:29] | – Do you wanna see a cool video? – Yeah. | -你想看个很棒的视频不 -好啊 | 
| [06:41] | Why are you laughing? Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 你笑什么啊 | 
| [06:46] | Oh, the phone’s not on. | 手机还没开机 | 
| [06:56] | Oh, I know what I can put here. | 我知道该写什么了 | 
| [06:56] | 三个形容我的词 聪明 曼妙 讲究 | |
| [07:02] | Was Larry’s funeral really horrible? | 莱瑞的葬礼真的很糟糕吗 | 
| [07:05] | Wasn’t great for Larry. | 对莱瑞来说不怎么样 | 
| [07:08] | Wasn’t fabulous for me, either. | 对我来说也好不到哪去 | 
| [07:10] | Was she okay? | 她还好吗 | 
| [07:13] | I… don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [07:15] | – She’s not exactly a big sharer. – No shit. | -她不太喜欢向人倾诉 -太对了 | 
| [07:18] | I’ll tell you this, your Aunt Lydia is no friend of hers. | 我这么说吧 你莉迪亚姑妈反正不是她的朋友 | 
| [07:21] | Uh, Lydia’s a total bitch. | 莉迪亚完全就是个贱人 | 
| [07:24] | – Offensive word. – Cunt? | -那个词很不礼貌哦 -荡妇呢 | 
| [07:27] | That’s the word. | 形容恰当 | 
| [07:27] | You’ve been a way better friend to my mom than Lydia has. | 比起莉迪亚 你可真算是我妈的好朋友了 | 
| [07:31] | Tell her that. | 你对她说去啊 | 
| [07:33] | No, not right now! | 别 没让你现在说 | 
| [07:35] | I’m gonna check on her progress. | 我去看下她的进度 | 
| [07:37] | I think I would have slept with two guys by now. | 给我这么长时间 我都和两个男的睡过了 | 
| [07:40] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 | 
| [07:47] | – Find a boyfriend yet? – Oh, yeah. | -找到男朋友没 -当然 | 
| [07:49] | I’m already married and divorcing again. | 我又一次结完离完了 | 
| [07:52] | – Were you two talking about me? – No. | -你们刚是在聊我吗 -不是 | 
| [07:56] | A little bit. No. | 有点 没有 | 
| [07:59] | Because I said something the other day | 我前些天说了些话 | 
| [08:01] | and she may have overheard, but I’m not sure. | 她可能听到了 但我不确定 | 
| [08:03] | She didn’t mention anything. | 她什么都没提 | 
| [08:05] | Oh, I like that picture of you. | 我喜欢你这张照片 | 
| [08:08] | – I look so square. – Yes. | -我看上去太古板了 -没错 | 
| [08:10] | No, you can’t say you’re 70, though. | 不行 你不能说你70了 | 
| [08:13] | Say that you’re 64. | 要说你64 | 
| [08:14] | But I am 70. I don’t want to lie. | 可我就是70岁 我不想撒谎 | 
| [08:15] | But you don’t look 70, you look 64. | 可你看上去不像70岁 像64岁 | 
| [08:19] | It’s actually more honest to say that you’re 64. | 如果你说你64岁 其实更诚实 | 
| [08:22] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:23] | You didn’t answer “Biggest turn on in a man”. | 你还没回答这一题 最吸引你的男性品质 | 
| [08:25] | That he’s not gay. | 不是基佬就行了 | 
| [08:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [08:33] | You know what? Write down “Open-mindedness” | 不如这样把 写”思想开放” | 
| [08:36] | for “Biggest turn on in a man”. Guys love that. | 是最吸引你的男性品质 男的喜欢你这么写 | 
| [08:38] | Is that something perverted? | 那有什么变态含义吗 | 
| [08:40] | What? Crazy… No, no. | 什么 当然没有 | 
| [08:43] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:50] | 就快好了! 点击发送 你的档案就将成功建立 | |
| [08:52] | What are you doing? You’re done. Press “Send”. | 你在干什么啊 已经写完了 点击发送 | 
| [08:53] | If I press that button, | 如果我点了 | 
| [08:56] | everybody in the world who looks at this site | 世界上所有逛这个网站的人 | 
| [08:57] | is going to know I’m a desperate loser. | 都会觉得我是个绝望的失败者 | 
| [09:00] | Yes. But Mom, they’re all desperate losers, too, so… | 没错 但他们也全都是绝望的失败者 | 
| [09:04] | I don’t like any of my answers. | 我不喜欢我填的答案 | 
| [09:06] | Yeah, they suck. “Cultured”? | 没错 烂透了 有教养[培养菌] | 
| [09:10] | You sound like yogurt. | 听上去是在说酸奶 | 
| [09:15] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [09:16] | I am not taking you two for frozen yogurt. | 我不会带你们去吃酸奶冰淇淋的 | 
| [09:19] | – Please… – I will drive. I will drive. | -拜托了 -我来开车 我来开 | 
| [09:21] | You’re high. You’re not driving my daughter anywhere. | 你抽嗨了 你别想开车载我女儿 | 
| [09:23] | You can barely drive when you’re not high. | 你正常的时候驾驶技术都很烂 | 
| [09:25] | No, my reflexes are sharper when I’m high. | 不 我兴奋状态下的反应要灵敏得多 | 
| [09:30] | I get your point. | 我明白了 | 
| [09:31] | – Come on, Mom. You’re done! – No! What are you doing?! | -老妈 你都写完了 -不 你干什么 | 
| [09:33] | It’s my computer. | 这是我的电脑 | 
| [09:35] | Mom, please press “Send” so you can wink at Dr. Paul | 老妈 你只要发送就能向保罗医生打招呼了 | 
| [09:38] | and then we can go out and get delicious, | 这样我们就去能出去吃 | 
| [09:39] | delicious frozen yogurt. | 美味的酸奶冰淇淋了 | 
| [09:42] | I know what I want. | 我知道我想要什么 | 
| [09:44] | No, no, no,wait… | 不 不 不 等等… | 
| [09:47] | I now know what I want. | 我现在知道我想要什么了 | 
| [09:51] | Get in the car. | 上车吧 | 
| [09:52] | Yes. | 好棒 | 
| [09:59] | What am I doing wrong? It’s side to side, right? | 我哪里弄错了吗 不是向两边扳吗 | 
| [10:03] | You’re out of cookies and cream! | 饼干奶油味的冰淇淋被抽空了 | 
| [10:05] | You’re out of your mind. | 是你抽疯了才对 | 
| [10:09] | You’re good at this. | 你很擅长这个嘛 | 
| [10:11] | You should work here. | 你该来这里工作 | 
| [10:14] | You should work here! | 你该在这里工作 | 
| [10:15] | Can we please go? | 我们能走了吗 | 
| [10:16] | This place smells like a breast. | 这地方闻起来跟乳房一样 | 
| [10:25] | I still can’t decide. | 我还是决定不了 | 
| [10:26] | Can I try the Uber Fudgey Brownie Batter again? | 能让我再试下软乳糖巧克力蛋糕糊吗 | 
| [10:29] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 没问题 | 
| [10:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [10:34] | Brian. I’m Brianna. | 你叫布里安 我叫布丽安娜 | 
| [10:37] | That’s, like, the same name but without the “Na”. | 名字几乎一样 就差个娜字 | 
| [10:40] | Oh, cool. What’s your last name? | 好吧 那你姓什么 | 
| [10:42] | Here, I’m done, I’m here. | 我弄完了 结账 | 
| [10:45] | Let me pay, | 我来付吧 | 
| [10:46] | because I’ve got a sack full of quarters I have to use up | 因为我有一袋子25美分的硬币要全部用掉 | 
| [10:48] | and they closed my favorite Coinstar. | 但他们把我最喜欢的换币机构给关了 | 
| [10:51] | – Hurry up. – One dollar. | -赶紧的 -一块钱 | 
| [10:54] | – Two dollars. – Come on, we have to go… | -两块钱 -快点 我们还要去… | 
| [11:00] | Honey, you’re on the floor! | 亲爱的 你摔地上了 | 
| [11:01] | Mom? Are you all right? Okay. Don’t move. | 老妈 你没事吧 别动 | 
| [11:04] | We really should call an ambulance. | 我们该打电话叫救护车 | 
| [11:05] | What’s wrong with you people? Back up! Back up! | 你们是什么毛病 别过来 往后退 | 
| [11:09] | I’m sorry, you guys are blocking a fire exit | 不好意思 你们把安全出口挡了 | 
| [11:11] | and my manager, Heather, is gonna freak out. | 我们经理海瑟会惊慌失措的 | 
| [11:12] | – We should call an ambulance. – What the hell, Brian! | -我们该叫救护车来 -搞什么鬼 布里安 | 
| [11:15] | Did you even call 911?! | 你叫救护车了吗 | 
| [11:17] | She says she’s fine. | 她说她没事 | 
| [11:18] | Does she look fucking fine?! | 她看上去好个屁 | 
| [11:19] | Stop.Just call them. | 别废话了 赶紧叫救护车 | 
| [11:20] | Hi, an old lady fell. | 你好 有个老太太摔了 | 
| [11:23] | Don’t move! | 别动 | 
| [11:28] | The doctor’s reviewing your x-rays. He’ll be right with you. | 医生在看你的X光片 他马上就过来 | 
| [11:31] | Yeah, you said that an hour ago. | 是啊 你一小时前就这么说了 | 
| [11:33] | She means “Thank you”. | 她的意思是谢谢你 | 
| [11:34] | I’m gonna go call Mallory. | 我去给玛洛丽打电话 | 
| [11:36] | No! Don’t call Mallory. | 不 别给她打 | 
| [11:38] | She’ll make it a thing. This is not a thing. | 她会小题大做的 这不是什么大事 | 
| [11:40] | – Okay, then I’m gonna get some ice. – I don’t need ice. | -好吧 那我去拿点冰 -我不需要冰 | 
| [11:43] | Then I’m just gonna leave for a minute because I have to. | 那我就出去一阵子 因为我需要出去 | 
| [11:48] | – Don’t move. Don’t move. – I want some water. | -别动 别动 -我想喝水 | 
| [11:51] | – You can’t have any water. – Why not? | -你不能喝水 -为什么 | 
| [11:53] | – In case you need surgery. – What would I need surgery for? | -以防你要动手术 -我需要动什么手术啊 | 
| [11:57] | If, for example, you broke your hip. | 比如 你可能把髋部摔坏了 | 
| [11:58] | Stop catastrophizing. I did not break my hip. | 别吓唬人了 我没摔坏髋部 | 
| [12:03] | You broke your hip. Hi! Dr. Paul Mason. | 你的髋部摔坏了 你好 我是保罗·梅森医生 | 
| [12:07] | – Hello… – She broke her hip? | -你好 -她的髋部摔坏了吗 | 
| [12:09] | – Yeah. – Oh, God, that means you have to operate? | -是的 -天啊 你得给她动手术吗 | 
| [12:14] | I mean, like all the old people stories you always hear? | 就好像那些流传的老人家的故事 | 
| [12:17] | With the surgery, and the PT, | 动了手术的 做了物理疗法的 | 
| [12:18] | and the pneumonia, and sexual assault? | 得了肺炎的 遭受性侵的 | 
| [12:21] | And it all ends… you know how it ends. | 下场都 你也知道他们下场如何 | 
| [12:25] | – Dead. – You’re going to end up dead. | -都死了 -你才要死呢 | 
| [12:27] | Oh, let’s not worry about all that stuff right now. | 先不要担心那些事 | 
| [12:29] | What we want to worry about is tissue necrosis. | 我们现在需要担心的是组织坏死 | 
| [12:32] | Which is why I’m recommending surgery. | 所以我推荐做手术 | 
| [12:34] | Oh honey. | 亲爱的 | 
| [12:35] | Now, once we get in there, | 等我们切开观察 | 
| [12:36] | we can decide if you’re going to need | 就能决定你是需要 | 
| [12:37] | a pin or a rod or maybe even a new joint. | 关节固定 加钢板 甚至更换新关节 | 
| [12:40] | I doubt it will come to that, but if we do, | 我觉得不至于到那一步 但是万一需要 | 
| [12:44] | do you have a preference on titanium or plastic? | 你倾向于用钛合金的还是塑料的 | 
| [12:47] | Open-mindedness. | 思想开放的 | 
| [12:50] | Did she hit her head when she fell? | 她摔的时候撞到脑袋了吗 | 
| [12:51] | – I don’t think so… – No, I did not hit my head. | -我觉得没有吧 -我没撞到脑袋 | 
| [12:55] | I’m sorry, is surgery absolutely necessary? | 我想问下真的有必要做手术吗 | 
| [12:57] | I don’t want to have surgery. I’ve never had surgery. | 我不想做手术 我从没做过手术 | 
| [13:01] | Not… ever? | 从来没有吗 | 
| [13:03] | Not in the… upper regions of your body? | 没有在身体上半部动过手术吗 | 
| [13:07] | Like, say, up around… | 比如在… | 
| [13:12] | – like, there, maybe? – No. | -在这个区域有动过吗 -没有 | 
| [13:14] | Are you on any drugs at the moment? | 你最近有在吃药吗 | 
| [13:16] | I am not, but she is. | 我没吃 但她有嗑 | 
| [13:18] | She takes Boniva for osteoporosis, | 她吃伊班膦酸钠治骨质疏松 | 
| [13:20] | Celebrex for arthritis, | 吃西乐葆治关节炎 | 
| [13:22] | generic Diazepam for I don’t know what, | 吃安定 不知道是为了治什么病 | 
| [13:24] | plus half a Sonata, Lunesta, | 加上半片思威坦 舒乐安定 | 
| [13:26] | or Ambien to help her fall asleep at night. | 或者安必恩来帮助睡眠 | 
| [13:28] | What, are you writing a book about me? | 你是要给我写本书吗 | 
| [13:30] | – How do you know all that? – Oh, I don’t know. | -你怎么知道那么多 -我也不知道 | 
| [13:32] | I tend to notice a person when I live with her. | 或许是因为我会去关注和我住一起的人 | 
| [13:36] | I can’t make out your date of birth here… | 我看不清你这里填的出生日期… | 
| [13:38] | – I’m sixty-f… – She’s 70. Seven-zero. | -我64 -她70了 古稀之年 | 
| [13:42] | Once you hit seven-zero, | 人到古稀之年 | 
| [13:42] | the rate of complications triple after a hip event. | 髋部受伤并发症发作的概率会翻三倍 | 
| [13:45] | Also the chance of choking on a donut, | 被甜甜圈噎住的概率也要翻番 | 
| [13:47] | but we’ll worry about that later. | 不过这个我们以后再操心 | 
| [13:48] | When’s the last time you had something to eat? | 你上次吃东西是什么时候 | 
| [13:50] | Oh, God… | 天啊 | 
| [13:51] | She had some chicken at five, and a glass of wine. | 她5点吃了些鸡肉 还喝了杯酒 | 
| [13:54] | Two. Two glasses of wine. | 两杯 是两杯酒 | 
| [13:58] | All right. You sit tight. | 好吧 你躺好了 | 
| [14:05] | I have to have surgery. | 我得做手术了 | 
| [14:08] | On my hip. | 髋部手术 | 
| [14:10] | That monster Heather at that frozen yogurt place was right. | 酸奶冰淇淋店那个海瑟女妖精说得对 | 
| [14:15] | I am an old lady. | 我真是个老太太 | 
| [14:17] | I feel so awful about all this. | 对此我真是感到抱歉 | 
| [14:19] | Well, that’s appropriate! | 你倒是会说话 | 
| [14:21] | I said I didn’t want ice! | 我说了我不要冰的 | 
| [14:25] | Wake up. Grace? Wake up. | 醒醒 格蕾丝 醒醒 | 
| [14:28] | There you are… Dr. Paul wants you to suck on this. | 你醒了 保罗医生让你吸这个 | 
| [14:34] | You have to suck on the inhalation nozzle, and move the balls. | 你得含住这跟吸管 吸动这些球[蛋蛋] | 
| [14:39] | Don’t worry, I made a sex joke about that and he laughed. | 别担心 我刚刚开了黄腔 他还笑了 | 
| [14:43] | He has a very nice laugh. | 他笑得很开心 | 
| [14:45] | Okay, here you go. Into your mouth. | 准备好 插入嘴中 | 
| [14:48] | Come on. Suck the one ball. | 来吧 先吸一个球 | 
| [14:52] | Great! | 很好 | 
| [14:53] | Now suck the other ball. Come on, two balls. | 把那个球也吸起来 来吧 两个球 | 
| [15:00] | Now suck the third ball. | 现在把第三个球也吸起来 | 
| [15:04] | Pull. Pull. | 使劲 使劲 | 
| [15:05] | You’ll do better next time, but that was good. | 你下次就会成功的 这次也不错 | 
| [15:09] | What time is the surgery? | 什么时候做手术 | 
| [15:11] | It’s already happened. | 已经做完了 | 
| [15:13] | Don’t you remember? Mallory dropped by? | 你不记得了吗 玛洛丽也来了 | 
| [15:17] | Dr. Paul wants you up and walking. | 保罗医生让你起来走走 | 
| [15:20] | With that? No. No. | 用那个吗 不 不 | 
| [15:23] | Grace?! Grace?! | 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 | 
| [15:26] | – Oh. You didn’t. – I didn’t! | -不是吧 -不是我叫他来的 | 
| [15:29] | Oh, my God, Grace. Are you okay? | 天啊 格蕾丝 你没事吧 | 
| [15:31] | Are you in pain? What can I do? | 你疼不疼 有没有什么我能做的 | 
| [15:33] | Can I get you some pudding, or Jell-O? | 我去给你弄点布丁 或者果冻 | 
| [15:35] | You can leave. Why are you even here? | 你走开就行 你来这干什么 | 
| [15:39] | Brianna called me. She said you were… | 布丽安娜给我打了电话 她说你… | 
| [15:42] | You don’t look like you’re dying. | 你看上去不像是病危 | 
| [15:43] | So you own a lot of smart pantsuits. | 你衣柜里全是时髦的衫裤套装 | 
| [15:47] | What you don’t own is flow-y broken hip clothing. | 却一件适合屁股有伤的人穿的都没有 | 
| [15:49] | So I dumped Frankie’s entire closet into this. | 所以我把弗兰琦的全部衣服都拿了过来 | 
| [15:52] | You told him I was dying? | 你跟他说我病危了 | 
| [15:54] | She said that you were dying! | 是她说你病危了 | 
| [15:57] | – That is my concern. – I am not dying. | -我是这么想的 -我没有病危 | 
| [16:00] | I’m so happy to hear that. | 很高兴听到这个消息 | 
| [16:02] | Oh, you’re worried about me. | 你竟然还担心我呢 | 
| [16:04] | Of course I was worried about you. | 我当然担心你了 | 
| [16:05] | Sol’s worried about you, too. | 索尔也很担心你 | 
| [16:07] | Yeah, I can tell. | 是啊 看得出来 | 
| [16:09] | He’s afraid of hospitals. So I left him in the car. | 他害怕医院 所以我叫他待车上了 | 
| [16:12] | He’s afraid of getting sick in hospitals. | 他是害怕在医院染病 | 
| [16:15] | He actually really loves hospitals. | 他其实挺喜欢医院的 | 
| [16:17] | – Really? – Bud’s like that. | -真的吗 -巴德也是这样 | 
| [16:18] | That’s true! | 没错 | 
| [16:18] | You know,I have that same feeling sometimes. | 话说 我有时也有这种感觉 | 
| [16:20] | I’m not always afraid of the hospitals. | 我并不总是害怕医院 | 
| [16:22] | – But the diseases… – There’s a whole thing on NPR | -可那些病… -国家公共电台有节目 | 
| [16:24] | about how it’s actually more dangerous. | 说医院里其实更危险 | 
| [16:27] | You know what you can do to help? | 你们知道怎么样更好吗 | 
| [16:29] | You can all leave. | 你们都出去最好 | 
| [16:31] | Daddy, can you buy me some food that doesn’t smell like decay? | 老爸 你能帮我买些闻起来没腐臭的食物吗 | 
| [16:34] | Of course I will. I’ll get you some pudding. | 当然可以 我帮你弄些布丁 | 
| [16:37] | That’s it. Keep it up. You’re doing great. | 好的 坚持住 你做的很棒 | 
| [16:40] | Now you say it, “I’m doing great”. | 你自己来说 我做的很棒 | 
| [16:43] | I’ll tell you what I’m doing great at is | 我做的很棒的一点就是 | 
| [16:45] | keeping my hands off your throat. | 忍住没有亲手掐死你 | 
| [16:47] | One more hallway and we’re gonna rest. | 再走一段我们就回去休息 | 
| [16:49] | Two more hallways, I’ll give you a face massage. | 再走两段我就给你来个脸部按摩 | 
| [16:52] | Three more hallways and you’ll let me have the beach house. | 再走三段 你就把海滩房让给我 | 
| [16:55] | Oh, look at you, all wise-cracking. You must be feeling better. | 瞧瞧你 鬼点子又多了 病情肯定好转了 | 
| [17:02] | Cheater. | 耍赖 | 
| [17:06] | Dr. Mason’s on his way. | 梅森医生等下过来 | 
| [17:08] | Why would Dr. Mason be on his way? | 梅森医生为什么要过来 | 
| [17:11] | Maybe he has a crush on you. | 也许他喜欢上你了吧 | 
| [17:12] | Or maybe because I called him. | 也许是我叫他来的 | 
| [17:15] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 | 
| [17:17] | You forgot Mallory came by to visit. | 你竟然忘了玛洛丽来过 | 
| [17:19] | I was on drugs! | 我当时服了药 | 
| [17:22] | You should know what that’s like. | 你该最清楚那是什么情形了 | 
| [17:24] | – Wait a minute! – Stop touching me! | -等等 -别动我 | 
| [17:26] | – But I’m just trying to… – What? Help? | -我只是想… -干什么 帮忙吗 | 
| [17:28] | You’re not helping! Helping would be not calling Dr. Mason. | 你是在帮倒忙 别叫梅森医生来才算帮忙呢 | 
| [17:32] | Or not getting high | 或是最初就别抽嗨了 | 
| [17:33] | and dragging me to frozen yogurt in the first place. | 还把我拽到那个酸奶冰淇淋店 | 
| [17:36] | – It was an accident. – Yes, an accident I blame you for. | -那是个意外 -对 就算是意外我也怪你 | 
| [17:40] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我不是在这儿照看你吗 | 
| [17:42] | You want to be in this hospital alone? | 难道你想一个人待着吗 | 
| [17:44] | Because they will kill you. | 他们会折磨死你的 | 
| [17:45] | Either they will or you will. | 反正迟早死在他们或你手上 | 
| [17:47] | You can be a real asshole sometimes, you know that? | 你知不知道你有时候真的挺混蛋的 | 
| [17:50] | Well, you’re an idiot. | 你是个蠢货 | 
| [17:52] | You want to know why your son has drug problems? | 你知道为什么你儿子药物成瘾吗 | 
| [17:54] | Look in the mirror. | 照照镜子就知道 | 
| [17:57] | Go fuck yourself. | 操你自己去吧 | 
| [17:59] | I can’t, Frankie. I broke my hip. | 我操不成 弗兰琦 我髋部有伤 | 
| [18:21] | Hi, Dr. Paul. | 你好 保罗医生 | 
| [18:23] | It’s Dr. Mason. My first name is Paul. | 是梅森医生 保罗是名字 | 
| [18:25] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [18:27] | Where’s your friend? | 你朋友呢 | 
| [18:29] | She left. | 她走了 | 
| [18:31] | You’ve got this upside… | 你把这个拿反了 | 
| [18:33] | There you go. There it is. | 这样就好了 | 
| [18:37] | But before you get back to it, | 你等下再吸 | 
| [18:38] | can you count backwards from ten for me? | 能不能先从十倒数 | 
| [18:41] | Ten, eleven, twelve… | 十 十一 十二… | 
| [18:43] | Backwards from ten. | 从十往回数 | 
| [18:48] | Ten, eleven… | 十 十一… | 
| [18:50] | No, that’s not… wait. Ten… | 不对 等等 十… | 
| [18:54] | Sorry… Ten… | 抱歉 十… | 
| [18:57] | I’m concerned that you hit your head when you fell after all. | 我担心你当时摔倒的时候还是把头撞到了 | 
| [19:01] | To rule out any brain trauma I’d like to do an MRI. | 为了确认脑部未受损 我想让你做个核磁共振 | 
| [19:03] | No, no. I can’t have an MRI. | 不 我不要做核磁共振 | 
| [19:05] | There’s absolutely no radiation. | 绝对不会有辐射的 | 
| [19:07] | You can radiate the hell out of me, | 你想把我辐射死都行 | 
| [19:09] | but I can’t, I can’t get into the tube. | 可我不能进到那个管子里去 | 
| [19:11] | No, I can’t. Please, please, Dr. Paul… oh, Dr. Mason. | 我做不到 拜托 保罗医生 梅森医生 | 
| [19:14] | Would you like me to get you some Ativan? | 要我给你开点安定文吗 | 
| [19:16] | I’d like you to get me all the Ativan! | 你把安定文全开给我吧 | 
| [19:18] | No, no, no, I can’t have an MRI! | 不 不 我不能做核磁共振 | 
| [19:21] | No, no, no, | 不 不 | 
| [19:22] | I can’t do it, I can’t! No! | 我做不到 做不到 不 | 
| [19:27] | Squeeze the ball in your left hand | 如果在里面有情况 | 
| [19:28] | if you have any problems inside. | 请用左手挤压橡胶球 | 
| [19:31] | – Wait till you’re inside. – Oh, oh, God, God… | -等进去了再挤 -天啊 天啊 | 
| [19:35] | Ma’am, I know you’re upset, but I need you to stay calm | 女士 我知道您心慌 但请您保持镇定 | 
| [19:38] | or the images will be blurry | 不然拍的片子会模糊 | 
| [19:39] | and we’ll have to start all over again. | 我们还得重新来一遍 | 
| [19:43] | I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [19:45] | – I ca- I can’t… – The first round will start in 30 seconds | -不行 -第一轮会在30秒后开始 | 
| [19:48] | and it’ll last five-and-a-half minutes. | 将持续五分半 | 
| [19:52] | Wait! | 等等 | 
| [19:55] | Oh, no! Grace! | 不 格蕾丝 | 
| [19:56] | Ma’am, you can’t be in there! | 女士 你不能进去 | 
| [19:58] | Patient’s bill of rights! | 病人权利法案 | 
| [20:02] | They told me about the MRI as soon as I got back to your room. | 我刚回到你的病房 他们就跟我说了核磁共振的事 | 
| [20:05] | I know how claustrophobic you are. | 我知道你有幽闭恐惧症 | 
| [20:07] | Where did you go? | 你去哪了 | 
| [20:08] | I went to the cafeteria to get pudding. | 我去餐厅买了布丁 | 
| [20:11] | Oh, my God, everyone was talking about it. | 老天啊 大家都强烈推荐这家的布丁 | 
| [20:14] | I thought you left me. | 我还以为你不要我了 | 
| [20:16] | No! Why would I do that? | 不 怎么会呢 | 
| [20:18] | You’re so much fun. | 你那么有趣 | 
| [20:20] | What I said about Coyote… | 关于卡奥迪那些话 | 
| [20:23] | I was way out of line. | 是我过分了 | 
| [20:26] | Yeah, no shit. | 是啊 没错 | 
| [20:27] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 | 
| [20:29] | You’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 | 
| [20:31] | – I don’t want to be alone. – I’m here. | -我不想独自一人 -我在这儿呢 | 
| [20:38] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 | 
| [20:44] | Jeez. | 天啊 | 
| [20:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [20:50] | – I almost died. – You almost fell. | -我差点死了 -你差点摔倒了 | 
| [20:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [20:56] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 | 
| [20:58] | Can I buy your yogurt? | 我帮你付酸奶钱吧 | 
| [20:59] | I already paid. | 我都付过了 | 
| [21:02] | Come on. Bring your big treat. | 把你的小酸奶拿上 | 
| [21:15] | Listen, I… | 听着 我… | 
| [21:19] | At Larry’s funeral, | 在莱瑞的葬礼上 | 
| [21:20] | I said something about being stuck with you, | 我当时说我沦落到只能跟你一起了 | 
| [21:23] | – I don’t even know if you heard me… – Oh, I heard you. | -不知道你听到了没… -我听到了 | 
| [21:27] | – I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. – Yes, you did. | -对不起 我不是那意思 -你就是那意思 | 
| [21:32] | But you know what’s worse than what you said? | 但你知道比你说的那话更糟的是什么吗 | 
| [21:35] | How you treat me. | 是你对待我的方式 | 
| [21:37] | It’s like I’m just some annoyance you’re forced to put up with. | 就好像我是你被迫强忍的烦人精一样 | 
| [21:41] | But guess what, I’m the other person that all this happened to. | 但你要知道 我也在经历你所经历的事 | 
| [21:45] | I’m just like you… | 我也跟你一样 | 
| [21:47] | but with a better personality. | 不过性格更好一点 | 
| [21:48] | Well. Certainly bigger. | 是啊 真是有个性啊 | 
| [21:50] | See? Why can’t you appreciate me? | 瞧吧 你怎么就不能欣赏我呢 | 
| [21:53] | – I appreciate you. – You do? | -我可是很欣赏你 -真的吗 | 
| [21:55] | Duh. I wouldn’t have even gone to that funeral if it weren’t for you, | 当然 要不是为了你 我都不会去那个葬礼 | 
| [22:00] | and that would have been wrong of me. | 那可就是我的过错了 | 
| [22:01] | I would be apologizing to Larry’s spirit for the rest of my days. | 而我会用余生向莱瑞的灵魂道歉 | 
| [22:06] | Like it or not, you’re my friend. | 不管你愿不愿意 我都把你当朋友 | 
| [22:11] | I like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [22:12] | Then make me feel it. | 那就让我感受你的诚意 | 
| [22:14] | I don’t want to face this crappy part of my life alone. | 我不想一个人面对人生这么糟糕的部分 | 
| [22:18] | Oh, your cookies and cream have melted. | 你的饼干奶油味酸奶冰淇淋化掉了 | 
| [22:21] | You don’t like melty frozen yogurt. | 你不喜欢化了的酸奶冰淇淋 | 
| [22:26] | I felt that. | 我感受到了 | 
| [22:28] | But you still owe me $5.16 for the yogurt. | 但你还欠我5.16美元的酸奶钱 | 
| [22:32] | In that case… | 那样的话… | 
| [22:37] | Jesus, Brian, | 天啊 布里安 | 
| [22:38] | how many people have to bite it before you mop the floor? | 到底要摔倒多少人 你才肯把地板擦干净 | 
| [22:41] | Sorry… | 抱歉 | 
| [22:46] | Brian, you have wet nuts. | 布里安 你家的坚果潮了[蛋蛋] | 
| [22:55] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [22:59] | Brian just friended me on Facebook. It’s kind of creepy. | 布里安关注了我的Facebook 有点吓人 | 
| [23:03] | It must have taken a lot of work for him to find me. | 他得费多大劲才能找到我 | 
| [23:06] | – That’s nice. – Yeah. | -挺好的 -是啊 | 
| [23:09] | My life is a lot of sad chicken, too. | 我的生活中也有很多”三悲鸡” | 
| [23:14] | Goodnight, Mom. I’m staying here tonight. | 晚安 老妈 我今晚在这睡 | 
| [23:16] | I’m too stoned to drive home. | 我抽嗨了 不能开车回去 | 
| [23:18] | – ‘Night, Brianna. – Be nice to her. | -晚安 布丽安娜 -对她好些 | 
| [23:21] | – Good night, Frankie. – ‘Night, honey. | -晚安 弗兰琦 -晚安 亲爱的 | 
| [23:29] | Life is short, Frankie. | 人生苦短 弗兰琦 | 
| [23:32] | You know what we need? | 你知道我们需要什么吗 | 
| [23:34] | We need a girls’ night. Just us girls. | 我们需要个女生之夜 就我们俩 | 
| [23:38] | We can have drinks… and tapas… | 喝点小酒 吃点小吃 | 
| [23:41] | and just talk. | 聊点小天 | 
| [23:45] | I’m never getting a hearing aid. | 我不会去装助听器的 | 
| [23:46] | I think I’m better off missing most of what you say. | 我感觉还是听不到你说什么比较好 | 
| [24:01] | well,let’s see, did… Oh! | 瞧瞧看 哎呀 | 
| [24:07] | You never gave me that Ativan. | 谁叫你不给我开安定文呢 |