时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | You’re chipper. Before coffee. | 你真是欢呼雀跃啊 还没喝咖啡呢 |
[00:48] | I’m teaching today. | 我今天要教课 |
[00:50] | And I’d really appreciate it if you would try for once | 我真的希望这次你能尽量 |
[00:53] | to be polite to my students. | 对我的学生礼貌些 |
[00:55] | I am polite to your convicts. | 我对你的罪犯们很有礼貌 |
[00:58] | They, however, have no respect for my home. | 然而他们一点也不尊重我的房子 |
[01:00] | I saw one peeing | 我看到过其中一个人 |
[01:01] | out of your studio window into the pool. | 从画室窗户向泳池里撒尿 |
[01:04] | That’s why God invented chlorine. | 所以上帝才发明了漂白消毒剂 |
[01:06] | – Look at your healthy breakfast. – I know. | -瞧你早餐吃得多健康 -是啊 |
[01:13] | Yum! Double yum! | 美味 双重美味 |
[01:16] | – You want some? – No thank you. | -你要来点吗 -不了谢谢 |
[01:20] | Wait, what is there… | 慢着 那是什么 |
[01:21] | Is there something… | 有东西在你的… |
[01:22] | Is your cap loose? Open your mouth. | 你的假牙松了吗 张开嘴 |
[01:25] | Up here on this side. | 在这边 |
[01:28] | God! | 天呐 |
[01:33] | Now you can’t eat until Monday. | 这下你周一之前都不能吃东西了 |
[01:39] | It’s “Lovestolaugh”. | 是”爱笑哥”发来的 |
[01:40] | From the alta cocker site? | 那个老年约炮网站上的人吗 |
[01:42] | I “Tickled” him last night. | 昨晚我”挠”了他一下 |
[01:43] | And he “Squeezed” me back. | 他回”捏”了我 |
[01:45] | Enough with this tickling, blinking, and butterfly kisses. | 什么挠啊 眨眼啊 蝶吻啊 真是够了 |
[01:49] | Why don’t you go out with somebody already! | 你为什么不干脆找个人约会 |
[01:51] | Oh, God, he wants me to have lunch today. | 天呐 他想约我今天共进午餐 |
[01:53] | I can’t do that. | 那可不行 |
[01:54] | Oh, why not?! | 为什么不行 |
[01:56] | He’s a perfect match. Except for the “Loves to laugh” part. | 他是你的绝配 除了”爱笑”这一点 |
[01:59] | It’s too fast. I don’t know him. | 太快了 我都不了解他 |
[02:02] | If you met him, you might know him. | 如果你去见他 可能就了解了 |
[02:04] | That’s how it works sometimes. | 有时候就是这样建立感情的 |
[02:07] | Okay, but not today. | 好吧 但今天不行 |
[02:08] | I woke up puffy, and my hair’s not behaving. | 我看上去有点浮肿 今天发型也不好 |
[02:11] | What is the point of doing all this | 如果你不跟人出去约会 |
[02:13] | if you never go out with anybody? | 那你做这一切有什么意义 |
[02:16] | Well, maybe that is the point. | 也许那就是意义所在 |
[02:18] | I enjoy the positive feedback | 我喜欢被人在网路上 |
[02:19] | of a tickle and I never have to leave the house. | 回”挠” 而我都不用出门 |
[02:22] | Or… and this is just me thinking out loud… | 或者 我就把我的想法直接说出来了 |
[02:26] | you go out… and you get laid. | 你可以出去 让约炮成真 |
[02:31] | God, why are you rushing me into this? | 天呐 你为什么要催我 |
[02:34] | Who’s rushing you? You’ve been on that thing for a month now, | 谁催你了 你注册那个网站有一个月了 |
[02:38] | punching and fingering people | 跟各种人又是敲又是戳的 |
[02:40] | and you always find a reason not to go. | 但你总是找借口不出去见面 |
[02:41] | I am not punching, or fingering, anyone. | 我没有敲或是戳任何人 |
[02:45] | But you do have a point. | 但你说得的确有道理 |
[02:47] | Okay. Oh, God. | 好吧 天呐 |
[02:49] | My first date. In 40 years. | 我40年来的第一个约会 |
[02:52] | But it’s just lunch, right? | 但只是吃午餐而已 对吧 |
[02:55] | Yes. And lunch is no big deal. | 是啊 午餐没什么大不了的 |
[02:57] | Here… | 来 |
[03:05] | Here, you might need these. | 给你 你可能会需要这个的 |
[03:07] | I’m going to a bistro, not having sex! | 我是要去餐厅吃饭 不是去滚床单 |
[03:09] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[03:10] | You’d be too bloated from the one piece of kale you might eat? | 你怕你会因为吃了一片甘蓝菜而肚子胀气吗 |
[03:15] | Why do I need condoms anyway? | 我有什么必要用套呢 |
[03:16] | I’m not exactly a pregnancy risk. | 我又没有怀孕的风险了 |
[03:18] | Well, no shit. | 说的很对 |
[03:21] | But with all the new penis drugs out there, | 但现在有那么多壮阳药 |
[03:23] | old people are doing it | 让老头子们可以 |
[03:24] | like rabbits and the STDs are on the rise. | 像兔子似的干个不停 性病有所上升 |
[03:27] | I read that in an AARP magazine. | 我在退休者协会杂志上看到的 |
[03:30] | How old are these? | 这些套放了多久了 |
[03:33] | Maybe I should check to see if they’ve turned to dust. | 也许我该检查一下它们有没有化为粉末 |
[03:36] | I only have three and a half hours to get ready. | 我只有三个半小时用来梳洗打扮了 |
[03:47] | – Where are my pills? – They’re in the bathroom. | -我的药呢 -在卫生间 |
[03:50] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[03:51] | Because that’s where pills belong. | 因为药就该放在那里 |
[03:53] | But I like them in the kitchen. | 但我喜欢把它们放在厨房 |
[03:55] | Well, that’s insane. | 那很荒唐 |
[03:56] | It’s not insane if you take your pills after breakfast. | 如果你需要在早餐之后吃药就不荒唐了 |
[04:00] | Okay, Sol. Here is what you do. | 好吧 索尔 你可以这样做 |
[04:03] | You go, “Mmm, now that was a breakfast.” | 先说”早餐真美味” |
[04:05] | Then you walk to the bathroom and take your pills there. | 然后走到卫生间 在那里把药吃了 |
[04:09] | And I’m the crazy one? | 你还说我疯癫吗 |
[04:11] | The extra walking alone will take years off my life. | 光是走这段路就让我少活好几年 |
[04:13] | Do you understand the concept of exercise? | 你懂得运动的道理吗 |
[04:16] | The label says take with food. | 说明书上写着要和食物一起咽下 |
[04:18] | Not take after a 5K. | 而不是走完5公里再吃 |
[04:20] | You’re laughing at me? | 你在笑我吗 |
[04:21] | No, no. No, no, sorry. | 不不 不是 抱歉 |
[04:23] | Look at us. We’re bickering. | 瞧瞧 我们在斗嘴呢 |
[04:27] | Right. | 是啊 |
[04:30] | Let’s stay home tonight. Just the two of us. | 我们今晚待在家里吧 就我们两个 |
[04:33] | We’ll watch the Almodovar film. | 我们一起看阿莫多瓦的电影 |
[04:35] | Si, and eat paella. | 好 吃西班牙海鲜饭 |
[04:37] | I love paella. You can make paella? | 我爱吃海鲜饭 你会做吗 |
[04:39] | No, but I can make the restaurant make it, | 不会 但我可以叫餐厅做 |
[04:40] | – and have them bring it over. – You’re so powerful. | -然后让他们送来 -你真有本事 |
[04:43] | *Clean up the kitchen Gonna shine up the pots* | *收拾厨房 擦亮水壶* |
[05:05] | Drop, cover, hold on! | 蹲下 找掩护 抓紧了 |
[05:06] | – Are you okay? – Earthquake! | -你还好吗 -地震了 |
[05:09] | It was barely a rumble. | 只是微震而已 |
[05:10] | Were you in Sylmar in 1971?! | 1971年时你在希尔玛吗 |
[05:12] | Because I was! I saw a little boy crushed by a tree. | 我在 我亲眼看着一个小男孩被树砸死 |
[05:16] | – You did?! – Well, it was a lawn jockey, | -真的吗 -其实是个骑手雕像 |
[05:18] | but it looked like a little boy. | 但看起来像个小男孩 |
[05:20] | It was very traumatizing. | 给我留下了心理阴影 |
[05:22] | I barely felt this one. | 刚刚都没什么震感 |
[05:23] | Shallow quakes produce more aftershocks. | 轻微地震会带来更严重的余震 |
[05:26] | Or worse, it was a foreshock before the mainshock. | 或者更糟 刚刚只是大地震的前震 |
[05:30] | – Get away from the wall! – Will you be reasonable? | -离墙壁远一点 -你理智一点好吗 |
[05:32] | Mother Nature has no reason! | 大自然母亲是不讲理智的 |
[05:34] | Get under here. Get under here! | 快到下面来 到这下面来 |
[05:37] | I am not going to get under the table. Frankie? | 我不会钻到桌子下面的 弗兰琦 |
[05:40] | Take a look. What do you think? | 看看我 你觉得怎么样 |
[05:41] | Am I trying too hard? | 是不是用力过猛了 |
[05:43] | – Trying…? – To look young. | -用力干什么 -装嫩啊 |
[05:44] | I can’t watch you die! | 我不能看着你死掉 |
[05:46] | Please don’t make me watch you die! | 拜托你别让我看着你死 |
[05:48] | You’re right, the scarf’s too much. | 你说得对 丝巾有点多余 |
[05:49] | What you have to do, | 你要这么做 |
[05:50] | find a heavy object to make a sloping roof. | 找个重物 搭一个倾斜的顶 |
[05:54] | Triangle! Grace, triangle! | 三角形最稳定 格蕾丝 三角形 |
[05:57] | Frankie, will you come out from there. | 弗兰琦 你可以从下面出来吗 |
[05:59] | That “Triangle of life” thing isn’t even true. | 搭三角形避震的理论根本就是瞎扯的 |
[06:01] | Don’t tell me that! It’s all I have to believe in! | 别跟我那么说 那是我的全部指望了 |
[06:10] | You all right?! | 你还好吗 |
[06:12] | I’m fine. It was just a rumbler. | 我没事 只是微震而已 |
[06:14] | – You sure? – Of course I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -当然确定 |
[06:15] | – Good. I have to go. – Wh-what do you mean? | -很好 我得走了 -什么意思 |
[06:18] | – Where are you going? – I have to go check on Frankie. | -你要去哪里 -我得去看看弗兰琦 |
[06:20] | Why don’t you just call her? | 你打给她不就行了吗 |
[06:22] | She has this… Seismophobia. | 她有…恐震症 |
[06:24] | It’s extreme. Don’t ever try to take her to Sylmar. | 非常严重 千万别带她去希尔玛 |
[06:28] | But I thought we’d have the day together. | 但我以为今天我们要享受二人时光 |
[06:30] | I’ll come right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[06:32] | Seriously, she freaks out. | 说真的 她会抓狂 |
[06:34] | It’s her first quake alone. | 这是她独自面对的第一场地震 |
[06:36] | And the only one there to give her comfort is Grace. | 只有格蕾丝在那里安慰她 |
[06:39] | Go. | 去吧 |
[06:43] | Drive safe. | 开车小心 |
[06:55] | – Xanax? – No. | -赞安诺药 -不 |
[06:57] | – Uh, Ativan? – No. | -安定文 -不 |
[07:00] | Klonopin? Ambien? | 克诺平 安必恩 |
[07:01] | No, no. I have to stay alert. | 不 不要 我得保持警惕 |
[07:04] | Vodka! Vodka is good. | 伏特加 伏特加绝对好 |
[07:07] | Vodka and Klonopin? | 伏特加配克诺平 |
[07:08] | – No. – Even better. | -不 -更好了 |
[07:09] | Was it more than twenty seconds? | 刚刚地震持续了20秒以上吗 |
[07:11] | More means tsunami risk. | 那意味着可能发生海啸 |
[07:13] | Go check the ocean. Oh, no! Don’t go near it! | 去看看大海的情况 不 别靠近海 |
[07:16] | Frankie, enough. | 弗兰琦 够了 |
[07:18] | The San Andreas Fault’s 100 miles from here. | 圣安德列阿斯断层离这里有100英里呢 |
[07:20] | It’s 50! And the Rose Canyon Fault is right under us! | 是50英里 而且玫瑰谷断层就在我们脚下 |
[07:26] | I’ll get it. | 我来接 |
[07:28] | Don’t answer it! | 别接 |
[07:29] | Leave the phone lines open for emergency purposes! | 保持电话线路畅通 用于紧急情况 |
[07:32] | It’s Bud. He’s calling to check on you. | 是巴德 他打来问你的情况 |
[07:34] | – I should tell him to come over. – No! | -我应该让他过来 -不要 |
[07:36] | The-the overpass could be crumbling! | 路上的大桥可能会塌 |
[07:40] | Okay, now I am late for “Lovestolaugh”, | 好 我和”爱笑哥”约会要迟到了 |
[07:43] | who you said I had to meet. | 是你要我去见他的 |
[07:45] | If you want me to have a date and a laugh, | 如果你想让我出去约会找点乐子 |
[07:47] | which I could really use right now, | 我现在也真的很需要这个 |
[07:49] | then would you please come out from there? | 可以请你从下面出来吗 |
[07:52] | Oh, God. Did you… did you turn off the gas? | 天呐 你…你有没有关掉煤气 |
[07:55] | – What would I do that for? – There could be fires. | -我为什么要那么做 -可能会着火 |
[07:58] | Oh, sweating. | 我出了好多汗 |
[08:01] | Look, I’m not a coddler, okay? | 听着 我不是个会照顾人的人 |
[08:03] | I mean, if I were, then I would, | 如果我是的话 我就会照顾你了 |
[08:05] | but I’m not, so I can’t. | 但我不是 所以我不会 |
[08:06] | So you have to get the hell off the floor! | 所以你得给我从地板上站起来 |
[08:09] | Here. Here. | 来 过来 |
[08:11] | Massage my chest. It’s a thing. | 按摩我的胸口 这样管用 |
[08:14] | – It’s not a thing I would do. – I can’t breathe. | -我才不会做这种事呢 -我喘不过气来 |
[08:17] | – Frankie?! – Oh! Sol! | -弗兰琦 -索尔 |
[08:20] | I never thought I’d be so happy to see you again. | 我从没想过自己会这么高兴再次见到你 |
[08:23] | It was a 4.3 lasting 6.8 seconds. | 是4.3级地震 持续了6.8秒 |
[08:27] | No casualties, outages, | 没有人员伤亡或电力故障 |
[08:29] | or serious damage. | 也没造成严重损失 |
[08:33] | – Are you belly breathing? – No. | -你在做腹式呼吸吗 -没有 |
[08:38] | In-two-three-four. | 一二三四 吸气 |
[08:41] | Out-two-three-four. | 二二三四 呼气 |
[08:46] | Think of your happy place. | 想着令你愉快的地方 |
[08:49] | I can’t. This is it. | 我做不到 因为就是这里了 |
[08:50] | And it’s going to fall through the earth at any moment. | 而它随时可能会土崩瓦解 |
[08:53] | – Out-of-state happy place. – Okay. | -想国外的令你愉快的地方 -好 |
[08:59] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[09:18] | Do we need to get a restraining order? | 我们是不是有必要对你申请限制令 |
[09:20] | No. No, I didn’t even think that you… | 不 不 我都不知道你在… |
[09:25] | I did call, but you didn’t answer… | 我打过电话 但你没接 |
[09:28] | It’s probably because you saw it was me calling. | 估计因为你看到是我打来的吧 |
[09:30] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[09:33] | I brought you a gay penguin book. | 我给你拿来一本有关同性恋企鹅的故事书 |
[09:35] | What? | 什么 |
[09:37] | It’s for the kids. | 是给孩子们看的 |
[09:41] | You said that they were having trouble understanding. | 你说他们无法理解爸爸们的事 |
[09:43] | And I thought that this might help explain how– | 我觉得这本书能解释… |
[09:46] | How two penguins | 两只同性企鹅 |
[09:47] | can have a secret homosexual affair for twenty years? | 如何能够秘密地恋爱20年吗 |
[09:50] | No, we’re gonna write that book. | 不 那本书会由我们来写 |
[09:53] | This is a more generalized… | 这是本比较概括的 |
[09:55] | You know, it’s gay penguin… information. | 就是 关于同性恋企鹅的一些信息 |
[10:02] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[10:05] | What’s going on over there? | 那边是怎么回事 |
[10:08] | We’re taking Maddie off the pacifiers, | 我们在让麦迪戒掉奶嘴 |
[10:11] | so we planted them, | 我们把奶嘴都种在土里了 |
[10:13] | and now lollipops will grow. | 现在要长出棒棒糖来 |
[10:15] | Oh, I don’t think you understand how gardening works. | 你好像不太懂园艺 |
[10:18] | I don’t think you understand how children work. | 你好像不太懂怎么哄孩子 |
[10:21] | Why doesn’t your bike have a seat on it? | 你的自行车怎么没有车座 |
[10:25] | Oh, I traded it for the gay penguin book. | 我用车座换了这本同性恋企鹅书 |
[10:28] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | Are the kids home? | 孩子们在家吗 |
[10:32] | Coyote, I do not think that’s a good idea. | 卡奥迪 我觉得这样不太好 |
[10:34] | Right. No, I was… | 好吧 不 我只是… |
[10:38] | I was just wondering if one of them | 我是在想他们有没有人 |
[10:38] | had a bike seat that I could borrow, but… | 能借我一个自行车座 不过… |
[10:42] | Okay. Let me see what I can do. | 好吧 我想想办法 |
[10:43] | Can you just stay out of trouble for five minutes? | 你能老老实实待五分钟吗 |
[10:47] | Let’s find out. | 试试看吧 |
[10:55] | That’s amazing! Look at that. So cool! | 真是太赞了 瞧瞧 多酷 |
[11:07] | Your first Internet date? | 你第一次见网友吗 |
[11:10] | I’m honored. It’s… Pinch me. | 我很荣幸 这…来捏我 |
[11:13] | So… Have you done it much? | 那么…你做得多吗 |
[11:17] | Th– This? | 我是指这事 |
[11:22] | Some. | 偶尔吧 |
[11:23] | Just watch out for the liars. | 要小心那些骗子 |
[11:26] | Well, it’s one thing to shave off a few years. | 谎报年龄是一回事 |
[11:28] | It’s another thing to say | 但撒谎说自己每天打网球 |
[11:28] | you play tennis every day but you’re really… | 而其实是个坐轮椅戴氧气罐的人 |
[11:30] | in a wheelchair and on oxygen. | 就是另一回事了 |
[11:38] | So, what do you like to do? | 你平时喜欢干什么 |
[11:40] | Play tennis every day. | 每天打打网球 |
[11:43] | That’s funny! | 真幽默 |
[11:44] | No, actually, I love tennis. | 不 说真的 我喜欢打网球 |
[11:45] | Me, too. Any golf? | 我也是 高尔夫呢 |
[11:47] | – I love golf. – Me, too. | -我很爱打高尔夫 -我也是 |
[11:48] | – And the symphony. – I have a box! | -我还喜欢交响乐 -我有个留声机 |
[11:51] | – Really? – Yes, but between us, | -真的吗 -是啊 但跟你说个秘密 |
[11:53] | I’m not that big on modern music. | 我不太喜欢现代音乐 |
[11:54] | It always sounds like | 我总觉得听起来像是 |
[11:55] | something falling down the stairs to me. | 什么东西从台阶上滚下来的声音 |
[11:57] | I stop at Stravinsky. | 斯特拉温斯基之后的音乐我就不听了 |
[11:59] | I yield at Stravinsky. | 我从斯特拉温斯基开始迷上交响乐 |
[12:01] | I stop at Shostakovich. | 肖斯塔科维奇是我喜欢的最后一位音乐家 |
[12:05] | I’d like a steak salad. | 我要一份牛排沙拉 |
[12:07] | Very rare. No croutons. | 很生的那种 不要面包丁 |
[12:09] | That is a drop dead gorgeous order. I’ll have the same. | 这道菜点得太棒了 我来一份一样的 |
[12:12] | And to drink, I’d like an iced tea. | 饮料要一杯冰红茶 |
[12:14] | Damn, you are good. | 天呐 你太棒了 |
[12:15] | Bring me one of those. | 给我也来一杯 |
[12:17] | On second thought, | 我改主意了 |
[12:18] | I’ll have a dry vodka martini with a twist. | 我要一杯干伏特加马提尼加柠檬 |
[12:20] | Ditto that. Ditto dry, ditto vodka, | 我也一样 也要干的 也要伏特加 |
[12:22] | ditto martini, and ditto twist. | 也要马提尼 也要柠檬 |
[12:24] | We got it. | 知道了 |
[12:42] | One more. | 再来一次 |
[12:51] | – You ready? – Think so. | -准备好了吗 -我想是的 |
[12:59] | Watch your head. | 小心头 |
[13:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:09] | Keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[13:13] | See? Everything is just as it was. | 你看 一切都和原来一样 |
[13:19] | Well, not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[13:21] | Right. The house is just as it was. | 好吧 是房子还和原来一样 |
[13:25] | That. Is that a crack in the ceiling? | 那里 天花板被震裂了吗 |
[13:27] | Coyote’s graduation party. | 那从卡奥迪毕业派对时就有了 |
[13:29] | No idea how he got up there. | 完全不知道他是怎么上去的 |
[13:37] | Is that yours? | 那是你画的吗 |
[13:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:42] | It’s different for you. It’s transcendent. | 有别于你以往的风格 非常脱俗 |
[13:45] | I have goose bumps. | 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[13:47] | Maybe you need a sweater. | 也许你该加件毛衣 |
[13:50] | I think you’re feeling better. | 看来你感觉好些了 |
[13:53] | – I think so. – Well, I should… | -我想是的 -我该… |
[13:56] | – Go. – Yes. | -走了 -是的 |
[14:01] | – You hungry? – Starving. | -你饿吗 -饿死了 |
[14:05] | Maybe a bite? | 一起吃点东西吧 |
[14:11] | There it is! | 就是这样 |
[14:14] | Hey, buddy! | 你好啊 老兄 |
[14:18] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈的来这里做什么 |
[14:20] | Oh, shit. Mitch, I’m just outside. | 惨了 米奇 我只是在外面等着 |
[14:23] | What are you doing at my house? | 你来我家做什么 |
[14:24] | If you go near my wife again, | 你要是敢再靠近我老婆 |
[14:25] | I am gonna kick you in the balls so hard | 我会狠狠地把你的老二 |
[14:27] | that they go into your throat. | 踢到你的嗓子眼里 |
[14:29] | Okay, it’s really good that you’re a lady doctor, | 好吧 幸好你是个妇科医生 |
[14:32] | because, you know, that’s-that’s not how it works. | 因为男人的身体结构不是你说的那样 |
[14:34] | Oh, well, let me make it medically accurate for you. | 那我就用符合医学原理的说法再说一遍 |
[14:37] | I am going to jam your windpipe full of your own testicles. | 我会用你的睾丸来堵塞住你的气管 |
[14:40] | Okay, that doesn’t sound fun for me. | 好吧 那听起来不怎么有趣 |
[14:43] | Okay, this is for you. Go. | 好了 这个给你 走吧 |
[14:45] | – Is that my bike seat? – Go. | -那是我的自行车座吗 -走 |
[14:47] | – Thank you, Mallory. – You. Shush. | -谢谢你 玛洛丽 -你闭嘴 |
[14:48] | I’ll mail it back to you when I get a real one. | 等我换了车座就把这个寄回给你 |
[14:50] | It was nice chatting with you, Mitch. | 跟你聊天很高兴 米奇 |
[14:53] | I thought we agreed that loser was out of our lives. | 我们不是说好不再搭理那个败类了吗 |
[14:56] | He needs to know that he can’t just come here. | 得让他知道他不能来这里 |
[14:58] | So you want me to tell my future stepbrother | 所以你想让我告诉我未来的继兄弟 |
[15:01] | that he can’t come over to our house? | 他不能来我们家吗 |
[15:05] | Plenty of people don’t let their stepbrothers in their houses. | 很多人都不让自己的继兄弟进家门 |
[15:07] | He didn’t come in. | 他没进屋 |
[15:11] | I’m never getting that bike seat back, am I? | 那个车座我是拿不回来了 对吧 |
[15:13] | – Probably not. – Swell. | -估计拿不回来了 -真”好”啊 |
[15:17] | You ever wonder how they | 你有没有想过人们是如何 |
[15:18] | age steak so it doesn’t rot? | 让牛排变老以便防腐的呢 |
[15:23] | Look, if I’m too much, just say, | 如果我的话太多了 你就直接说 |
[15:24] | “Charlie, it’s too much.” | “查理 你话太多了” |
[15:26] | Charles, it’s a bit much. | 查理 你的话有点多 |
[15:29] | See, that’s what I love about you! | 瞧吧 我就是喜欢你这点 |
[15:31] | You just let me have it! | 你会直接批评我 |
[15:33] | I mean, look at her! Can you believe I met her online?! | 瞧瞧她 能相信我是在网上认识她的吗 |
[15:36] | Charles, please, can you keep your voice down? | 查理 拜托 你可以小点声吗 |
[15:39] | Oh, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’m a little deaf in one ear. | 抱歉 抱歉 我的一只耳朵有点聋 |
[15:41] | It kind of throws off my volume control. | 让我比较难控制自己的音量 |
[15:43] | It’s just… I’m just so excited to be with you! | 我就是…能和你约会我实在太激动了 |
[15:55] | What? Do-do I have something on… | 怎么了 我脸上有东西吗 |
[15:57] | You’ve got a great mouth, kid. | 你的嘴巴好美 |
[15:59] | What? | 什么 |
[15:59] | I wish I was that steak that you are eating. | 真希望我是那块被你咀嚼的牛排 |
[16:02] | Watching you eat that steak, | 看着你吃那块牛排 |
[16:03] | it’s like watching Bernstein conduct | 就像看着伯恩斯坦演奏 |
[16:06] | – the overture to “Candide.” – Miss? | -《憨第德》的前奏曲 -服务员 |
[16:08] | Would you please throw this away and bring the check. | 请你把这个拿走然后买单好吗 |
[16:25] | It feels good to just look at you. | 光是看着你就感觉很美妙 |
[16:27] | Don’t do that, I’m not ready for that. | 别这样 我还没准备好 |
[16:32] | No! Cement truck. | 不是 是水泥车 |
[16:36] | Okay, okay. | 好 好的 |
[16:39] | Belly breathe. | 腹式呼吸 |
[16:42] | – I… I hate this. – What? | -我真讨厌这样 -哪样 |
[16:44] | This. We’re acting normal | 这样 我们装作一切很正常 |
[16:47] | and nothing’s normal. | 但其实一点都不正常 |
[16:48] | I am really sorry. No, I’m beyond sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 不 我不只是抱歉 |
[16:53] | Of all the human beings in the world– | 这世上这么多人中… |
[16:54] | – I have a question. – Okay. | -我有个问题 -好 |
[16:57] | It’s something I can’t stop thinking about, | 有件事我总是忍不住去想 |
[17:00] | which is, believe me, really not fun. | 相信我 不是什么有趣的事 |
[17:04] | How did it start with Robert? | 你和罗伯特是怎么开始的 |
[17:14] | Are you sure you want to know? | 你确定你想知道吗 |
[17:16] | I’ll be dead as soon as the aftershock hits anyway, | 反正一会儿余震一开始 我就要归西了 |
[17:18] | so, yes. | 所以 说吧 |
[17:22] | Is that… A word or is that just your acid reflux? | 你在说话还是胃酸反流了 |
[17:27] | It’s just I didn’t expect to be doing this today. | 我只是没想到今天要聊这事 |
[17:31] | Me neither. | 我也没想到 |
[17:39] | We were at a law conference in New York. | 我们当时在纽约参加一个法律会议 |
[17:42] | – Yeah. – Robert and I… | -好吧 -罗伯特和我 |
[17:45] | We’d had a good day. | 那天我们很开心 |
[17:48] | Did you know the Brooklyn Bridge has a secret room? | 你知道布鲁克林大桥有一个秘密房间吗 |
[17:51] | It’s full of crackers from 1957. | 里面全是1957年的饼干 |
[17:53] | I’m glad to know that. | 我很高兴知道这件事 |
[17:55] | Now get back to the fucking around part. | 现在回到乱搞的事上 |
[18:01] | Well, we went to the hotel bar. | 我们去了宾馆的酒吧 |
[18:05] | Had a few drinks. Maybe more than a few… | 喝了几杯 也许不只几杯 |
[18:10] | Got in the elevator. Doors closed. | 一起上了电梯 电梯门关上 |
[18:14] | And… | 然后 |
[18:16] | – he gave me this look. – What kind of look? | -他对我露出了那种表情 -哪种表情 |
[18:19] | It scared me. I’d never seen it on him before. | 我被吓到了 我从没见过他那种表情 |
[18:23] | It was like, | 感觉就像 |
[18:24] | that’s Robert, my business partner, | 那是罗伯特 我的工作伙伴 |
[18:26] | but that’s not Robert, my business partner. | 但又不是我的工作伙伴罗伯特 |
[18:28] | It was this man. | 而是这样一个男人 |
[18:31] | And all I had was this… feeling. | 然后我浑身充斥着那么一种 感觉 |
[18:36] | This… need. | 一种 需求 |
[18:39] | And it happened. | 于是就发生了 |
[18:42] | – We kissed. – Was it a big kiss? | -我们接吻了 -是个深情的长吻吗 |
[18:45] | ‘Til the doors bing’d. | 一直吻到电梯门打开 |
[18:46] | – What floor were you on? – Twenty-six. | -你们住在几层 -第26层 |
[18:49] | – That’s a big kiss. – I don’t know how to describe it. | -真是个长吻 -我不知该怎么形容 |
[18:54] | My whole body… came alive. | 我的整个身体忽然充满了生机 |
[18:58] | My blood… rocket fuel. | 我的血液沸腾了 |
[19:04] | It was just… different. | 感觉非常 不同 |
[19:07] | Different, because it was a man? | 不同 是因为和男人吗 |
[19:09] | Or because it was Robert? | 还是因为那是罗伯特 |
[19:11] | – Probably both. – And that was it? | -可能两者都有吧 -就是这样吗 |
[19:13] | You were in love? | 你们就相爱了吗 |
[19:14] | No. We went to our rooms | 不 我们回到房间 |
[19:16] | and we didn’t even talk about it. | 甚至都没再谈这事 |
[19:18] | Well, how could you not talk about it? | 你们怎么能不谈呢 |
[19:20] | We couldn’t. We didn’t know how. | 我们没办法谈 不知道该从何谈起 |
[19:23] | And then four months later it happened again. | 4个月后 同样的事又发生了 |
[19:26] | And this type of thing never happened… with anyone? Before? | 那么这种事 你以前从没和任何人发生过吗 |
[19:31] | No. Never. | 没 从来没有 |
[19:33] | It’s not like I chose this. | 不是我自己选择这样做 |
[19:35] | I tried not to choose it. | 我试过不这样 |
[19:36] | We both kept praying it would go away. | 我们都祈祷过让那感觉消失 |
[19:39] | We broke it off, repeatedly. | 我们一次又一次分开 |
[19:41] | In all that time, why didn’t you tell me? | 那么长时间里 你为什么不告诉我 |
[19:44] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[19:47] | It had gone from sex to love. | 我们的感情从性快感升级到爱 |
[19:49] | If I’d told you… | 如果我告诉你 |
[19:52] | You would’ve ended our marriage. | 你就会毁掉我们的婚姻 |
[19:56] | I still loved you. And our family. | 我还是爱你的 还有我们的家人 |
[19:59] | And Robert. | 还有罗伯特 |
[20:01] | It was torture. | 那真的很折磨我 |
[20:09] | I’m sorry I asked. | 很抱歉我问了你 |
[20:16] | Kind of. | 略微有点 |
[20:28] | Who are you? What are you doing? | 你是谁 你在这里干什么 |
[20:33] | I’m going to call the police! | 我要报警了 |
[20:34] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不是故意要吓你 |
[20:35] | I’m here for Frankie’s art class. | 我是来上弗兰琦的美术课的 |
[20:37] | – I’m definitely calling the police. – She wasn’t in the studio, | -那我一定要报警了 -她没在画室 |
[20:39] | I came by to see if she was okay after the quake. | 我就过来看看地震后她有没有事 |
[20:42] | Saw some ham. Thought I’d make a sandwich. | 看到了火腿 就想何不做个三明治吃呢 |
[20:45] | – The door was open? – It opened. | -家里门开着吗 -是开的 |
[20:49] | Well, I’m just going to call her. | 我给她打电话 |
[20:52] | Having a good day? | 今天玩得很爽吗 |
[20:54] | They’re not mine. Frankie put them in. | 那些不是我的 是弗兰琦放进来的 |
[20:57] | I had a date. It was just a little lunch. | 我刚刚去约会了 只是吃个午饭而已 |
[21:00] | That’s all I’m doing. Just a little lunch. | 我也一样 就是吃个午饭 |
[21:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:10] | Frankie told us about your husbands. | 弗兰琦跟我们说过你们老公的事 |
[21:13] | I know a lot of men that have done stupid shit. | 我认识很多干过傻事的男人 |
[21:16] | But nothing as stupid as leaving you. | 但没遇上过会离开你这种美人的蠢货 |
[21:25] | What did you go to prison for? | 你是因为什么进的监狱 |
[21:28] | Invited myself into someone’s house one night. | 我有天晚上闯进了别人家里 |
[21:31] | Stole his ham. | 偷了他的火腿 |
[21:34] | And his car. | 还有他的车 |
[21:37] | Can I just say, you are smoking hot? | 我可以说 你简直性感到冒烟吗 |
[21:40] | You can say whatever you like… | 你想说什么都好 |
[21:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:43] | Please tell me that if he wasn’t fucking you, | 拜托你告诉我 如果说他不上你 |
[21:45] | somebody else was. | 你找了别人上你 |
[22:04] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[22:07] | – It was just an aftershock. – I know. | -只是个余震而已 -我知道 |
[22:11] | Are you breathing? | 你在呼吸吗 |
[22:13] | Yes, I’m fucking breathing. | 是的 我他妈在呼吸呢 |
[22:15] | When we die, I’ll be breathing. | 我们死的时候我也会在呼吸 |
[22:18] | I never thought we’d do this again. | 我从没想过我们会再次这样 |
[22:22] | Dessert menu? | 要看甜点菜单吗 |
[22:24] | We’ll have the carrot cake and two forks, please. | 请给我们来一份胡萝卜蛋糕 两个叉子 |
[22:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:39] | I did jimmy the door. | 我是撬门进来的 |
[22:54] | Oh, gosh… | 天呐 |
[23:18] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[23:22] | One, two, three four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[23:24] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[23:27] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[23:29] | – Smells good… – Hey, Sol! | -好香啊 -索尔 |
[23:31] | Al. Eddie. | 艾尔 艾迪 |
[23:35] | I didn’t know we were having a party. | 我不知道我们要开派对啊 |
[23:37] | I didn’t know you’d be three hours late. | 我不知道你会迟到三个小时 |
[23:39] | I didn’t know you’d start without me. | 我没想到你们不等我就开始了 |
[23:42] | – Oh, we have to go. – Stay, fellas. | -我们得走了 -再留会儿吧 |
[23:44] | – Great meal! – But there’s flan. | -晚餐很好吃 -但还有果馅饼呢 |
[23:46] | Oh, not a flan fan. | 我不是很爱吃果馅饼 |
[23:47] | Don’t leave on my account. | 别因为我离开啊 |
[23:49] | We’re leaving on both our accounts. Bye! | 我们是为了我们自己离开的 拜拜 |
[23:54] | If you’re upset, you have to tell me. | 如果你生气了 就得告诉我 |
[23:56] | I’m not upset. | 我没生气 |
[23:58] | You wanted to be with Frankie, I wanted to eat paella. | 你想和弗兰琦在一起 我想吃海鲜饭 |
[24:02] | So I invited Al and Eddie. | 所以我就邀请了艾尔和艾迪 |
[24:04] | There, I told you. | 就这样 我说出来了 |
[24:05] | Okay. Okay, anger. | 好吧 好的 有怒气 |
[24:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:11] | I appreciate the feeling | 我理解你的感受 |
[24:12] | and I encourage its expression. | 也鼓励你把愤怒表达出来 |
[24:14] | Please don’t talk to me the way you talk to her. | 别像你对她那样对我讲话 |
[24:16] | This is how I talk. | 我说话就是这样的 |
[24:18] | Why did we blow up our lives | 如果你还是动不动就要 |
[24:19] | if you’re gonna go running off | 跑去你老婆那里 |
[24:20] | to your wife at the drop of a hat? | 我们大胆出柜又有什么意义呢 |
[24:22] | – There was an earthquake! – Exactly! | -因为发生地震了 -没错 |
[24:24] | But I texted I was running late, | 但我给你发短信说我会晚点回来 |
[24:26] | and you said “Fine.” | 你说”没事” |
[24:27] | No! No, no, no, Sol. | 不 不不不 索尔 |
[24:29] | When you texted “How are you,” That’s when I wrote “Fine.” | 你给我发”你还好吗” 我回复说”没事” |
[24:32] | When you texted “Running late,” | 你给我发”晚点回去”时 |
[24:34] | I didn’t write anything at all. | 我根本没有回你 |
[24:37] | How very mature. | 你真成熟 |
[24:41] | That her? | 是她吗 |
[24:43] | This is my home. And you are my life. | 这里是我的家 你是我的生命 |
[24:50] | I’m sorry about the text mix-up. | 我很抱歉理解错了你的短信 |
[24:52] | I should have called. | 我应该打电话给你的 |
[24:56] | I’m sorry, too. I should have been more clear. | 我也很抱歉 我该把话说清楚些的 |
[25:02] | – You must be starving. – I could eat. | -你一定饿坏了 -的确想吃点儿东西 |
[25:12] | 弗兰琦: 是玫瑰谷断层 发生反倾滑方向4.3级地震 | |
[25:25] | So, how did your date go? | 你的约会怎么样 |
[25:29] | – Unexpectedly. – See? | -意料之外 -瞧吧 |
[25:32] | It was a good day, except for almost dying. | 今天是个好日子 除了我们差点死掉 |
[25:36] | One of your students stopped by. | 你的一个学生来过 |
[25:38] | Oh, I forgot to cancel. | 我忘了取消我的课 |
[25:40] | It must have been Byron. | 一定是拜伦来过 |
[25:42] | – I didn’t catch his name. – Very talented. | -我没问他的名字 -他很有天赋 |
[25:48] | So, where were you all afternoon? | 你一个下午跑到哪里去了 |
[25:51] | – Under a table. – Oh, well, good for you. | -蹲在桌子下面 -真不错啊[口交] |
[26:05] | Choke that chicken! | 掐死那只鸡[打飞机] |