时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Onomatopoeia. | 拟声词 |
[00:42] | O-N-O-M-A-T-P-E-I-A O-n-o-m-a-t-p-e-i-a. | |
[00:46] | Onomatopoeia. | 拟声词 |
[00:48] | That is incorrect. I knew she’d blow it. | 回答错误 我就知道她会答错 |
[00:51] | There’s a secret “O” in there! | 里面有个”O”很容易忽略 |
[00:54] | The word is “Troglodyte.” | 下一个词是”类人猿” |
[00:56] | What are you doing back? | 你怎么回来了 |
[00:57] | I thought you had a big date. | 你不是有个重要的约会吗 |
[00:58] | It was a complete disaster. | 简直太可怕了 |
[01:01] | I couldn’t even make it through the appetizers. | 我连开胃菜都还没吃完就走了 |
[01:02] | What was wrong with this one? | 这次这个人又怎么不好了 |
[01:05] | Well, you know, when you go on these things, | 就是当你在约会的时候 |
[01:07] | usually you start off with a cute anecdote about yourself. | 通常开场都会说点自己有趣的事迹嘛 |
[01:12] | I use the one about nursing a baby bird back to health. | 我用了照顾一只小鸟恢复健康那件事 |
[01:16] | That was me! I did that! | 那是我 是我照顾的 |
[01:18] | Well, I took it. It’s a big hit, actually, | 我借用了一下 事实证明效果很好 |
[01:21] | should you want to start dating. | 你如果也要约会的话可以试试 |
[01:24] | Anyway, this guy’s anecdote | 不管怎样 那个家伙 |
[01:27] | was about his fatty lipoma. | 竟然拿他的脂肪瘤说事 |
[01:29] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[01:30] | Oh, I didn’t either. | 我当时也不知道 |
[01:31] | It’s a tumor. | 原来是种肿瘤 |
[01:33] | He named it Farley. | 他还给它取名叫弗利 |
[01:35] | I think it had teeth. | 我估计它还有牙呢 |
[01:36] | Well, I’m gonna turn your life around right now. | 现在就让我来帮你重获新生 |
[01:38] | Round one of the spelling bee is on. | 拼字大赛第一轮正在进行中 |
[01:41] | Although if you’re a big fan of Devon Zima, | 虽然你是达文·希玛的铁杆粉丝 |
[01:43] | he just crapped out on a diphthong. | 可惜他刚刚在双元音词上败北了 |
[01:45] | As amazing as that sounds, | 听起来真棒 |
[01:48] | I would rather have dinner with Farley. | 我倒宁愿去和弗利共进晚餐 |
[01:50] | Round one is when they tell the back stories about all the kids. | 他们会在第一轮介绍孩子们背后的故事 |
[01:53] | Don’t you want to hear about the obstacles they’ve overcome? | 你不想听听他们都战胜过哪些挫折吗 |
[01:56] | What obstacles? They’re twelve. | 什么挫折 他们才12岁 |
[01:58] | Besides, I have another date tomorrow night. | 况且我明晚还有一场约会 |
[02:00] | I don’t want to get too invested. | 我不想在这节目上投入过多感情 |
[02:02] | A third date this week. | 本周的第三场约会了 |
[02:05] | Aren’t you exhausted? | 你不累吗 |
[02:07] | I’m a woman on a mission. | 我是一名肩负使命的女性 |
[02:09] | But this year is different! | 但今年这期与往不同 |
[02:10] | They have a Twitter ticker and a hashtag! | 可以发推特带标签参与话题 |
[02:13] | – Do you know what that means? – Yes. | -你知道那是什么意思吗 -知道 |
[02:16] | Could you explain it to me? | 能给我解释一下吗 |
[02:18] | Did I miss anything? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[02:19] | The word is “Ennui.” | 下一个词是”倦怠” |
[02:21] | I was just about to say the same thing. | 我还刚想问你呢 |
[02:23] | Come on. You love sports. | 拜托 你爱看体育节目的啊 |
[02:25] | I love that you consider this “Sports.” | 我喜欢你把这当作体育节目的观点 |
[02:27] | It’s on ESPN! | 在ESPN上播的 |
[02:29] | Six. | 第6频道 |
[02:30] | – E-N… N… – Aren’t you nervous? | -E-N… N… -你不紧张吗 |
[02:33] | I’m on the edge of my seat! | 我都快坐不住了 |
[02:35] | What happens if they miss a word? | 要是他们有个词答不上来会怎样 |
[02:37] | -Lions? Electric shock? – That is correct. | -关门放狮子 还是电击 -回答正确 |
[02:40] | They have to sit down. | 那就得坐下 |
[02:42] | Sometimes they faint. | 有时还会晕倒 |
[02:44] | It’s an annual tradition. Frankie and I never missed it. | 这是每年的传统 我和弗兰琦每年都看 |
[02:48] | Well, I guess I can handle one round. | 好吧 我想我看一轮还是没问题的 |
[02:53] | Times three. | 乘以3 |
[02:56] | It’s three days. | 要播3天 |
[02:57] | In a row? Dear God. | 连播3天吗 天呐 |
[03:00] | It’s okay. You don’t have to watch it with me. | 没关系 你不用非得陪我看 |
[03:04] | Well, I am sorry, love. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[03:06] | But you know, I’m smack in the middle of Antietam, | 可是你懂的 这本《安提坦战役》我刚看了一半 |
[03:08] | and I’m so anxious to know how it ends. | 我真的很想知道故事的结局 |
[03:10] | – I’ll be in my office. – The word is “Subpoena.” | -我先回办公室了 -下一个词是”传票” |
[03:13] | – Can you use it in a sentence? – “Subpoena”… | -你能用它造个句吗 -“传票” |
[03:16] | to be avoided at all costs. | 无论如何也要避免收到 |
[03:18] | He’s going to blow it. There’s a surprise “B” In there. | 他肯定答不上来 有个”B”很容易忽略 |
[03:21] | S… a… p… S… a… p… | |
[03:40] | Brianna? I got your text. | 布丽安娜 我收到你的短信了 |
[03:42] | Bud, help! | 巴德 救命啊 |
[03:44] | Oh, what did you do to that brisket? | 你对那块牛胸肉都做了些什么 |
[03:46] | I did everything you told me to do. | 我完全是照你说的做的 |
[03:48] | I took it out of the oven and then I sliced it, | 我把它从烤箱里拿出来切片 |
[03:49] | and now… this. | 然后就成这样了 |
[03:51] | I told you, you have to let it rest. | 我说过 你得拿出来放一会儿[休息] |
[03:52] | Well, but, why does it get to rest and I don’t? | 凭什么它还能休息 我却不能休息啊 |
[03:55] | Well, okay. Now you’re having a stew. | 好吧 现在只能拿去炖了 |
[03:56] | No. Bud, stew isn’t date food. | 不行 巴德 炖菜不适合约会啊 |
[03:59] | It is now. What time will Racist Dave be here? | 没办法了 种族主义者戴夫什么时候到 |
[04:02] | Okay. First of all, Border Patrol Dave. | 好吧 首先 戴夫是边境巡警 |
[04:05] | And he’s coming in an hour. | 其次 他一小时后就到 |
[04:07] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[04:08] | I’m impressed you’re actually cooking for this guy. | 我很惊讶你竟然真要为那家伙下厨 |
[04:10] | Not brisket, anybody could make that, | 不是说这块牛胸肉 这谁都会做 |
[04:12] | but you don’t even cook for yourself. | 但你甚至都不会为自己下厨的 |
[04:14] | Well, it’s the second date. | 这是我们的第二次约会 |
[04:16] | You know what that means… | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[04:18] | It’s the second time you’re sleeping with him? | 意味着你第二次和他上床吗 |
[04:23] | He just canceled. | 他刚刚取消了约会 |
[04:27] | Racist prick. | 种族主义混蛋 |
[04:29] | – You okay? – Yes. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[04:32] | – You wanna talk? – No. | -要聊聊吗 -不要 |
[04:35] | I am so tired of this. It’s just too hard. | 我真是厌烦死这样了 太辛苦了 |
[04:38] | It is hard. | 确实不容易 |
[04:39] | Doesn’t help that you’re terrible at it. | 尤其是你厨艺很糟糕的情况下 |
[04:41] | No, Bud, I am. | 不 巴德 真的 |
[04:43] | No, come on, I’m joking. | 别这样 我开玩笑的 |
[04:47] | I just don’t even know what I want anymore. | 我甚至不知道自己想要什么了 |
[04:49] | You want what everyone wants. | 你想要的和所有人都一样 |
[04:51] | You want to come home at the end of the day | 你希望在一天结束回到家时 |
[04:54] | to someone who’s happy to see you. | 家里能有人在等着你回来 |
[04:56] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:59] | I’m getting a dog. | 我要养只狗 |
[05:10] | Oh, you know, I cannot figure out how to boot this thing on. | 话说 我搞不懂这东西要怎么开机 |
[05:14] | You got a computer. | 你买电脑了啊 |
[05:16] | You don’t even like the smoke detector. | 你明明连烟雾报警器都不喜欢的 |
[05:18] | I just don’t think it should talk! | 我只是觉得它不该瞎嚷嚷 |
[05:20] | What possessed you to get that? | 你怎么突然想到要买电脑 |
[05:21] | I want to be “A part of the conversation.” | 我想要”参与对话” |
[05:25] | What does that even mean? | 那是什么鬼意思 |
[05:26] | It’s like the announcer guy said last night. | 昨晚那个报幕员就是这么说的 |
[05:28] | You don’t just watch, you Twitter, you hashtag, | 你不要光看 你还可以发推 参与话题 |
[05:31] | you Instant Gram. | 发图片 |
[05:33] | Why watch alone when I can share the entire experience | 可以把自己所有的想法与无数陌生人分享 |
[05:38] | with millions of strangers? | 何必要一个人孤单地看节目 |
[05:42] | – Can you help me? – Sure. | -你能帮我吗 -当然 |
[05:45] | It’s easy. | 很简单的 |
[05:48] | You just… plug it in. | 你只要 插上电源 |
[05:52] | And then… | 然后… |
[05:54] | Oh, boy! Can you do it again so I can watch you? | 天啊 你能再来一遍让我看清楚点吗 |
[05:59] | Carefully, step by step. | 慢点 一步一步来 |
[06:01] | – Turn it on again? – Yes! | -再开一次机吗 -对 |
[06:03] | Do it so I can learn to do it. | 好让我学习一下啊 |
[06:05] | You know, “You teach a man to fish.” | “授人以渔”嘛 |
[06:08] | What does it want now? | 现在该怎么办 |
[06:09] | It’s asking you to put in your name and a password. | 它让你输入你的名字和密码 |
[06:11] | What should I put? | 我该输入什么 |
[06:12] | Your name. And a password. | 你的名字和密码 |
[06:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:19] | Now, what about “Nwabudike?” | “奴阿布达克”怎么样 |
[06:20] | No, no. No, you don’t want to use personal information. | 不不不 最好别用你的个人信息 |
[06:23] | Use something random. | 随便编一个 |
[06:26] | No. Something you can remember. | 不是 要你能记得住的 |
[06:30] | You know, some inside joke. | 比如自己才懂的笑话 |
[06:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:36] | “7BONGS”. | “7声响” |
[06:38] | And put it there. | 这里再输一次 |
[06:40] | – Okay. – Now what do I do? | -好了 -现在怎么做 |
[06:42] | – Click “Okay.” – Where do I click? | -点击”确认” -该在哪里点 |
[06:44] | On the touchpad. | 在触摸板上 |
[06:48] | The touchpad! Here! | 触摸板啊 这里 |
[06:51] | Gosh almighty. | 我的天呐 |
[06:53] | I just don’t know why they make it so hard! | 真搞不懂为什么要做得这么复杂 |
[06:55] | They don’t. Here is what you’re going to do. | 不复杂啊 现在你照我说的去做 |
[06:58] | Oh, here, look. | 看这里 |
[07:01] | Call this number. | 打这个号码 |
[07:03] | – What is it? – Professional help. | -这是什么 -专业的指导 |
[07:12] | Yeah, that’s what I need. | 是啊 我正需要这个 |
[07:23] | – Hello. – Hello?! | -你好 -你好 |
[07:24] | – Your estimated wait time is… – Oh, for the love of fuck. | -预计您需等待的时间…-真是见了鬼了 |
[07:27] | – less than one minute. – Oh, great, great. | -不足1分钟 -太好了 太好了 |
[07:30] | Sorry for swearing. | 抱歉说脏话了 |
[07:32] | Tech Support. How can we help you today? | 技术支持部 请问有什么能帮您 |
[07:34] | Hello. I have a computer about which I know nothing. | 你好 我有一台电脑 但我一窍不通 |
[07:38] | – I just want to get it online. – Ok, sure. | -我想让它能上网 -好的 没问题 |
[07:41] | Do you have a wireless connection? | 您那里有无线网络吗 |
[07:42] | No. I-I’m not sure. | 不 我不清楚 |
[07:44] | Maybe. I-I don’t… maybe. | 可能吧 我不… 可能吧 |
[07:46] | What about your IP address? | 那您的IP地址是什么 |
[07:48] | No. You’re not listening. | 不是 你没懂我的意思 |
[07:48] | When I said “I know nothing,” I meant “I know nothing.” | 我说的”一窍不通” 是真的”一无所知” |
[07:53] | I’m 70 years old. | 我70岁了 |
[07:56] | Okay. We have someone for you, ma’am. Hold on, please. | 好的 我给您推荐个人 女士 请稍等 |
[07:59] | No, no, wait, no… | 不 等等 别走啊 |
[08:03] | – Hello there. – Hello. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[08:06] | Hi. Good afternoon. | 嗨 下午好 |
[08:08] | So who do I have the pleasure of speaking with right now? | 与您谈话十分荣幸 请问尊姓大名 |
[08:12] | This is Frankie. | 我叫弗兰琦 |
[08:14] | Hi, Frankie. I’m Mike. | 你好 弗兰琦 我是麦克 |
[08:16] | – Hi, Mike. – Hi. | -你好 麦克 -你好 |
[08:18] | I hear that you have a brand new computer. That’s awesome. | 我听说你买了一台新电脑 太棒了 |
[08:22] | Congratulations! | 恭喜 |
[08:23] | Thank you, Mike. I’m not thrilled about it just yet. | 谢谢你 麦克 我暂时还没觉得有多激动 |
[08:28] | I do not blame you. | 我觉得这不能怪你 |
[08:29] | Unfamiliar technology can be really frustrating. | 不熟悉的科技产品确实会令人抓狂 |
[08:32] | Oh, you’re telling me, I mean. It can. | 可不是嘛 确实如此 |
[08:36] | All right, all right, listen. | 没事 没事 听我说 |
[08:38] | I am here for you. Now first things first. | 我会在这里帮你 首先最重要的是 |
[08:42] | Just sit back, relax. | 什么也不做 放轻松 |
[08:46] | Are you comfy? You in a good place to sit? | 舒服了吗 你现在坐得舒坦吗 |
[08:48] | – I think I am, Mike. – Great! | -我想是的 麦克 -很好 |
[08:52] | But from the sound of it, you’ve got a great support system. | 可听上去有很多人在支持你啊 |
[08:55] | You’ve got Coyote, and Bud, | 你有卡奥迪 有巴德 |
[08:57] | you’ve got your work, Al-Anon… | 你有工作 有匿名戒酒者协会 |
[09:00] | And now you. | 现在还有你 |
[09:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:03] | So what do you say? You ready to send your first Tweet? | 现在怎样 准备好发第一条推文了吗 |
[09:06] | Yes, I am, Mike. | 是的 准备好了 麦克 |
[09:08] | And you’re sure you want to make it that profane? | 你确定要把这条写得这么低俗吗 |
[09:11] | Abso-fucking-lutely. | 太他妈对了 |
[09:15] | Okay. Bring the cursor up to the blue button | 好的 把光标移到蓝色按钮的位置 |
[09:19] | and three, two, one, click it. | 3 2 1 点击 |
[09:24] | Did you get it? Did you get it?! | 你收到了吗 你收到了吗 |
[09:27] | Yeah! The whole world did. | 收到了 全世界都收到了 |
[09:29] | You’re part of social media now, baby. | 你已经成为社交网络的成员了 亲爱的 |
[09:31] | Oh, Mike, you’re the best. | 麦克 你太棒了 |
[09:33] | No, no, no, no, you are, @suckitaynrand. | 不不不 是你自己棒 @去他的艾茵·兰德 |
[09:38] | That’s me! | 那是我 |
[09:41] | Oh, God, my ex-husband is here. | 天呐 我前夫来了 |
[09:43] | Sol’s there? Okay, you better go. | 索尔来了吗 好吧 你先挂电话吧 |
[09:45] | – Knock, knock. – I’ll check up on you later. | -敲敲门 -我们晚点再联系 |
[09:48] | Okay, bye, Mike. | 好的 再见 麦克 |
[09:51] | What are you doing here, Sol? | 你来干什么 索尔 |
[09:53] | I’ve been meaning to bring you some stuff from the house. | 我想从家里给你带点东西过来 |
[09:55] | Figured you might need it. | 觉得你可能用得着 |
[09:57] | The bread machine? | 面包机吗 |
[09:58] | Who doesn’t like fresh bread? | 谁会不喜欢新鲜的面包呢 |
[10:00] | Cider House Rules laser disc. | 《苹果酒屋法则》的碟片 |
[10:02] | What the hell are you doing here, Sol? | 你到底来干什么的 索尔 |
[10:05] | Honestly, I was really missing you last night. | 老实说 我昨晚真的很想你 |
[10:08] | It was weird watching the show without you. | 没你陪着看节目确实很不习惯 |
[10:10] | Did you see Josiah? | 你看见乔赛亚了吗 |
[10:12] | Did I see him go to town scratching his testicles? | 看到他在大庭广众之下挠蛋蛋吗 |
[10:15] | Unfortunate nervous tic. | 那可怜的家伙太紧张了 |
[10:17] | Why don’t you come over tonight and watch it with me? | 要不你今晚过来和我一起看吧 |
[10:20] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[10:21] | No, wait! | 不 不行 |
[10:22] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[10:23] | Feels wrong. Alarm bells. | 我觉得这样不对 警钟敲响了 |
[10:26] | Come on, just because we don’t live together, | 拜托 我们只是不住在一起了 |
[10:29] | does that have to mean the end of all our rituals? | 难道连我们的传统都得放弃吗 |
[10:32] | The Spelling Bee, volunteering for the PBS telethon, | 看拼字大赛 看连播的电视节目 |
[10:36] | the jicama harvest… | 一起收获豆薯… |
[10:38] | The jicama harvest. I forgot about that. | 收获豆薯 我都忘了这个 |
[10:42] | Do we really have to give that stuff up? | 我们真的要把这些都放弃掉吗 |
[10:44] | – Yes, I think we do. – Why? | -是的 说得没错 -为什么 |
[10:46] | Because you’re marrying someone else. | 因为你要和别人结婚了 |
[10:47] | Come on. It’s not like I’m asking you to go to Paris with me. | 拜托 又不是让你陪我一起去巴黎 |
[10:51] | We’ll sit on the couch | 我们只是坐在沙发上 |
[10:53] | and watch our favorite TV event of the year. | 看我们最爱的年度最佳电视节目 |
[10:56] | Okay, you and me and Robert on the couch. | 你 我还有罗伯特一起坐在沙发上 |
[10:59] | That sounds cozy. | 听起来真惬意啊 |
[11:01] | No, Robert’s going out with his friends specifically | 不 罗伯特明确说他要和朋友出去玩 |
[11:04] | so he won’t have to watch it. | 所以他是不会一起看的 |
[11:05] | I’m sure he’ll be happy I’m foisting it on somebody else. | 我相信他会很乐意我找别人来陪的 |
[11:09] | I’m gonna have to be strong and say no for both of us. | 我得坚持拒绝你 这是为我们两个好 |
[11:13] | Okay. Understood. | 好吧 我理解 |
[11:15] | Let me know if you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意了就通知我 |
[11:19] | My schedule is completely… “Pultaceous.” | 我的时间安排是很…”弹性的” |
[11:21] | Pultaceous… P-U-L-T-A-C… | 弹性的…P-U-L-T-A-C… |
[11:26] | E O-U-S E? O-U-S? | |
[11:28] | You just beat Eileen! | 你击败艾琳了 |
[11:31] | Pultaceous! Sit on it, home-schooling! | 弹性 去你的 你这文盲 |
[11:42] | Hi. Brianna? | 嗨 布丽安娜吗 |
[11:44] | I’m Dutch. From SD Dog Rescue. | 我叫达奇 SD狗狗救援组织的 |
[11:48] | I’m the “Foster dad.” | 我是”养父”啊 |
[11:50] | – Yes! Sorry! Come in. – Thank you. | -对哦 抱歉 请进 -谢谢 |
[11:53] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[11:55] | Oh, it’s not going to be easy saying goodbye to this guy. | 真舍不得和这家伙说再见啊 |
[11:58] | I’d love to keep him, truly, | 我很想继续养着他 |
[11:59] | but I already have five. | 但我已经有5只了 |
[12:01] | Yeah, well, six dogs would be pretty fucking crazy. | 是啊 养6只狗太他妈疯狂了 |
[12:06] | Yeah. Wow. Yeah, | 是啊 说得对 |
[12:07] | you just… you come right out and say it. | 你…说话真直率 |
[12:10] | I sure do. | 是啊 |
[12:12] | – So, you ready to meet him? – Yes. | -准备好和他见面了吗 -是的 |
[12:15] | Whip it out. Him out. The dog. | 让它出来吧 是”他” 狗狗 |
[12:18] | Whip him out. The dog. | 让他出来 狗狗 |
[12:20] | Whip the dog out. | 让狗狗出来 |
[12:21] | All right. All right, Leo. | 好吧 好吧 里奥 |
[12:31] | – Is this the dog from the website? – Yeah. | -这是网站上贴的那只狗吗 -是啊 |
[12:37] | He’s ugly…er than the profile pic I saw. | 他比我在照片上看到的还丑 |
[12:41] | Oh, this is your dog. | 这可是你的狗了 |
[12:46] | Um, this is the food. | 这是狗粮 |
[12:47] | It’s the food that he’s been on, | 他一直都吃这种狗粮 |
[12:48] | so if you want to change it, you should do it slowly. | 如果你想换其他的 你得慢慢转变 |
[12:51] | Here’s his leash, and a little chew toy… | 这是他的狗链 还有他的狗嚼棒 |
[12:54] | No, that’s all great. It’s just, he seems… | 好了 可以了 只是他看上去… |
[12:56] | He just seems a little aloof. | 他看上去好像有点冷淡 |
[13:00] | Well, um, we should probably just give him a minute. | 我们或许该多给他点时间 |
[13:03] | Because he’s nervous. | 因为他有点紧张 |
[13:04] | He probably just wants to get to know you a little. | 他大概是想再多了解你一点 |
[13:07] | Okay. It’s just, he’s already moving in. | 好吧 反正他已经住进来了 |
[13:09] | He brought his own furniture. | 你把他的家当都带来了 |
[13:10] | Not all of it. | 不是全部 |
[13:11] | Actually, he has like a full patio set | 实际上 他在救助所有个 |
[13:13] | and a grill back at the shelter. | 全套的户外用具和一个烤架 |
[13:14] | He left it for the other dogs to play with. | 他都留给其他狗狗玩了 |
[13:17] | What? He did? | 什么 真的吗 |
[13:21] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[13:22] | No, that was just a joke. Sorry about that. | 开个玩笑而已 抱歉 |
[13:24] | No, I don’t get dog stuff. | 没事 狗狗的事我不太懂 |
[13:25] | That’s okay. You probably shouldn’t let your dog touch a grill. | 没关系 你千万别让你的狗靠近烤架 |
[13:27] | – But, like… – Okay, okay. | -可要是…-好的 好的 |
[13:29] | Anyway, I should probably take off | 就这些了 我该走了 |
[13:33] | because I’ve gotta, I gotta run. | 因为我还有事 |
[13:34] | – Oh, really? – Anyway, Brianna. | -要走了吗 -总而言之 布丽安娜 |
[13:36] | It was very nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[13:37] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[13:39] | If you Call me if you have any problems. | 要是遇到什么问题就联系我 |
[13:41] | – Okay. – I’m sure you won’t have any. | -好 -相信你是没问题的 |
[13:43] | All right. Bye, Leo! | 好了 再见了 里奥 |
[13:46] | All right, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[13:49] | So… okay. | 那…好吧 |
[14:00] | Come here, boy. | 过来 小子 |
[14:01] | Come here, boy. | 过来啊 小子 |
[14:04] | Okay, I’ll come to you. | 好吧 那我过去 |
[14:07] | Hello. How are you? I am Brianna. | 你好 你好吗 我叫布丽安娜 |
[14:11] | You know, he really felt that I had these anger issues | 他觉得我的脾气不太好 |
[14:14] | and that I was just really not communicating very well, | 而且不能好好和他沟通 |
[14:19] | which I didn’t agree with, | 这我是不认同的 |
[14:20] | but… that’s how that ended. | 可我们就这样分手了 |
[14:24] | And nothing from you still. | 你还是一点反应也没有 |
[14:27] | Your foster dad is a very sexy man. | 你的养父太性感了 |
[14:31] | That was a surprise. | 真是出乎意料 |
[14:33] | The word is “Hoosegow.” | 下一个词是”监狱” |
[14:35] | Definition? | 什么意思 |
[14:37] | – A colloquialism for… – Are you really going out again? | -一个口语上表达…-你真的又要出去吗 |
[14:40] | Are you really staying in again? | 你真的又要宅家里吗 |
[14:42] | Yeah, but it’s not like I’m alone. | 是的 可我并不孤单 |
[14:44] | I am engaging with all the people in Internet-land. | 我在和网上的无数人互动呢 |
[14:47] | Plus, someone has already liked one of my tweets. | 况且刚刚有人给我的推文点了个赞 |
[14:51] | – Sol? – That’s not the point. | -索尔吗 -那不是重点所在 |
[14:53] | The point is, if you have one of these, | 重点是 只要你有了这些东西 |
[14:54] | you don’t need to go out ever. | 你就永远没必要出门了 |
[14:56] | Well, I’m going to actually “Engage” with a real human being. | 我出去是要和真人”互动”的 |
[15:00] | I have high hopes for this one. | 我对这一个抱有很高的期望 |
[15:02] | He’s a yacht owner, slash architect, | 他有一艘游艇 还是位建筑师 |
[15:05] | and his screen-name is Yachtchitect. | 他的网名叫游艇建筑师 |
[15:08] | How perfect for you. | 太适合你了 |
[15:10] | You really love cleverly joined words and fancy people. | 你就喜欢巧妙的单词拼接和上流的人 |
[15:14] | But if it all goes sideways, just tweet me… | 但是如果搞砸了 就给我发推特 |
[15:19] | and I will have the margaritas ready. | 我会备好玛格丽特酒的 |
[15:21] | I don’t tweet. | 我才不发推特 |
[15:23] | But just in case, real lime, no sour mix. | 但为了以防万一 放柠檬 别放酸味剂 |
[15:27] | – Light on the salt, rocks. – That is correct. | -少放盐 加冰块 -回答正确 |
[15:35] | The word is “Negus.” | 接下来的词是”尼格斯” |
[15:41] | 格蕾丝: 1点钟见 游艇建筑师: 堵车 10分钟后到 玩得开心 | |
[15:43] | Oh, my God… | 天啊 |
[15:48] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[15:50] | Guy! | 盖尔 |
[15:52] | I didn’t know you were in town. | 我都不知道你回来了 |
[15:53] | My gosh. Look at you. | 老天 看看你 |
[15:55] | – How pretty you are. – Oh, thank you. | -你好美 -谢谢你 |
[15:58] | How come you’re not on the top of a mountain somewhere? | 你不是应该在某个地方的山顶上吗 |
[16:03] | Why would I want to be on a mountain somewhere | 如果我能看着你美丽的面庞 |
[16:05] | when I can look at your beautiful face instead of some Sherpa? | 何必还要在某个地方的山上看夏尔巴人呢 |
[16:09] | I mean, except for Nagonkuk. | 除了纳贡卡克 |
[16:11] | Now, that guy is breathtaking. | 那个家伙如今很养眼 |
[16:15] | How long are you here? | 你在这里待多久 |
[16:17] | Well, that’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[16:20] | Tell you the truth, I’m getting a little older, | 说实话 随着我年纪大了 |
[16:21] | a little tired. | 有点累了 |
[16:23] | I’m thinking about hanging up my hat. | 我打算安定下来了 |
[16:25] | Maybe I’ll… stay here. I don’t know. | 或许我会留在这里 我还说不好 |
[16:28] | You?! You’ve never stayed in one place longer than five minutes. | 你 你从来没有在同一个地方待过太久的 |
[16:31] | Parachuting into volcanoes, | 火山跳伞 |
[16:33] | living with gorilla families. | 和大猩猩一起生活 |
[16:36] | Well, to tell you the truth, about six months ago, | 实话告诉你 6个多月之前 |
[16:38] | I was in the outer regions of Mongolia, and… | 我在外蒙古的时候 |
[16:44] | I was straddling this improvised hygiene pit… | 当时我正蹲在临时茅坑上 |
[16:49] | and I suddenly thought, you know, | 我就突然想起 |
[16:52] | I’ve never seen Breaking Bad. | 我从来没看过《绝命毒师》 |
[16:55] | And I haven’t had ice cream in at least nine years. | 而且我至少有9年没吃过冰淇淋了 |
[16:59] | I haven’t either. | 我也没吃过了 |
[17:04] | Have you… have you talked to Robert since you’ve been back? | 你回来之后联系过罗伯特吗 |
[17:08] | No. I heard rumors, though. | 没有 不过我有所耳闻 |
[17:10] | I guess he’s on an adventure of his own, isn’t he? | 我猜 他也在进行他的”探险之旅”吧 |
[17:13] | Well, that’s an interesting way to put it. | 这倒是个有趣的说法 |
[17:22] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[17:25] | Every day a little better. | 一天比一天好 |
[17:26] | In fact, I’m waiting for a date. | 其实我正在等约会对象呢 |
[17:28] | – It’s an Internet thing. – What’s the Internet? | -是从网上认识的 -什么是”网” |
[17:32] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[17:33] | Hasn’t been that long. So, what’s he like? | 我还没与世隔绝呢 他是什么样的人 |
[17:36] | All I really know is he’s a yacht-owning architect. | 我只知道他是个建筑师 有艘游艇 |
[17:41] | – Well, I hope it goes well. – Thank you. | -那祝你一切顺利 -谢谢你 |
[17:50] | Oh, my gosh, is that him? | 老天 就是他吗 |
[17:51] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[17:53] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[17:55] | Okay, you’ve got about seven seconds before he sees you. | 再过7秒钟 他就会看到你 |
[17:58] | So what would you like to do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[17:59] | Can you make me invisible? | 你能让我隐身吗 |
[18:00] | No, I can’t, but I can get you out of here the back way | 我不能 但在他发现你之前 |
[18:03] | before he sees you, at least. All right? | 我至少能带你从后门溜走 怎样 |
[18:05] | okay. | 好 |
[18:06] | On one condition, you agree to have ice cream with me. | 但有个条件 你得答应和我去吃冰淇淋 |
[18:10] | – You’ve got three seconds. – It’s a deal. | -给你3秒钟考虑 -一言为定 |
[18:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:13] | I know this is probably a lot to get used to, | 我知道你可能需要重新适应很多东西 |
[18:18] | and obviously, you’re new at this, I’m new at this. | 而且显然 你我对此都毫无经验 |
[18:22] | Um, and, I guess the great news is, | 不过 我想好消息就是 |
[18:25] | it’s only for the rest of our lives. | 我们只需要忍受一辈子就行了 |
[18:26] | Right? Actually for the rest of your life,isn’t | 对吗 确切说是你的一辈子 |
[18:30] | because I’m gonna probably live a lot longer… than you. | 因为我应该比你活得长 |
[18:35] | The Explorer Inside Me? | 《体内的探险家》 |
[18:37] | – Ooh, fun read! – Yeah, it is! | -超有趣的书 -是啊 的确 |
[18:40] | Do you know that I’ve known Guy 40 years | 知道吗 我都认识盖尔40年了 |
[18:42] | and I’ve never read one of his books before? | 但我从来没看过他写的书 |
[18:44] | – You know him?! – Yeah. | -你认识他 -对啊 |
[18:46] | – He’s a big deal! – Really? | -他可是鼎鼎有名 -真的吗 |
[18:48] | He’s an old friend of Robert’s from college. | 他是罗伯特大学时代的老朋友 |
[18:50] | Oh, my God! What is he like? | 我的天啊 他是个什么样的人 |
[18:53] | Well, he’s just a great guy. | 他是个特别好的人 |
[18:54] | He’s fun, he’s handsome. | 他很风趣 很帅 |
[18:56] | He ate his best friend. | 他吃了自己最好的朋友 |
[18:58] | -What?! -You remember the plane crash in Siberia | -什么 -当初他们乘坐的飞机在西伯利亚失事 |
[19:01] | with his friend Harris, | 他朋友哈里斯 |
[19:02] | who told him to eat him so that they both wouldn’t die. | 为了不让两人都丧命 而让他吃掉自己 |
[19:05] | He wrote a book about that. | 他为此写了一本书 |
[19:07] | He really should have called that one The Explorer Inside Me. | 那本书才真该取名叫《”体内”的探险家》 |
[19:10] | Yeah, you’re thinking of somebody else. | 好吧 不过你肯定记成别人了 |
[19:11] | That’s not Guy. | 那可不是盖尔 |
[19:13] | It’s that movie about the soccer team. | 你说的是讲球队的那部电影 |
[19:16] | And his book Eating Harris. | 还有他那本《吃掉哈里斯》 |
[19:18] | You’re making this up. | 你这都是瞎编的 |
[19:19] | – No. – In this book, | -不是 -在这本书里 |
[19:20] | he’s sailing down the Amazon. | 他写的是沿亚马逊河探险的事 |
[19:22] | Oh, that’s not the good one. | 这本不好看 |
[19:24] | I mean, it’s good, but it’s more a spiritual journey. | 我是说 写的不错 但更多的是精神层面的 |
[19:27] | You know the jaguar that’s stalking him? | 你看到美洲豹跟踪他那段了吧 |
[19:29] | Turns out to be just a metaphor. | 原来那只是个比喻 |
[19:32] | Well, thanks. | 谢你了啊 |
[19:35] | So you’re going to go out with this guy? | 那你是要和这个男的去约会吗 |
[19:37] | Yes. I am. | 是的 没错 |
[19:39] | He’s a worldly, fascinating man, | 他阅历丰富 魅力十足 |
[19:42] | and I haven’t met too many of those lately. | 我最近很少能遇到这种人了 |
[19:44] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[19:45] | But if this date turns out like the last ones, | 如果这次约会又像上次一样 |
[19:47] | just bail. | 就赶紧撤 |
[19:49] | The spelling bee and margaritas are still on the table. | 拼字比赛和玛格丽特酒仍会等着你 |
[19:52] | Thanks, I don’t think that’s gonna happen, though. | 谢谢 不过我觉得不会的 |
[19:54] | This… this feels different. | 这次感觉很特别 |
[19:57] | That’s probably what he said to Harris while he ate his foot. | 他吃掉哈里斯的脚时 估计也对他说味道很”特别” |
[20:03] | Come and eat these nice pieces of meat, | 快来吃掉这些美味的肉肉 |
[20:08] | and then hang out with your owner, Brianna. | 然后和你的主人布丽安娜出去逛逛 |
[20:13] | Oh, my god. What is wrong with you? | 天啊 你是有什么毛病啊 |
[20:16] | You’re a rescue dog. | 你是搜救犬 |
[20:17] | You’re supposed to be desperate. | 你应该奋不顾身才对啊 |
[20:22] | Why won’t you love me? | 你怎么就不爱我呢 |
[20:26] | The word is… “Fartlek.” | 下一个单词是”法特莱克” |
[20:29] | – Please repeat. – Fartlek. | -请重复一遍 -法特莱克 |
[20:33] | Fartlek, fartlek… | 法特莱克 法特莱克 |
[20:35] | Oh God, Josiah, come on. You’ve got to do it. | 天 乔赛亚加油啊 必须拼出来 |
[20:37] | – Fartlek. – Please do it. | -法特莱克 -拜托拼出来 |
[20:39] | – Country of origin? – He’s just got to. | -发源地是哪里 -他必须拼出来 |
[20:41] | – I know he’s gonna do it.he’s gonna do it – Sweden. | -我知道他能拼出来的 -瑞典 |
[20:43] | Oh there! He did it! He did it! He did it! | 接近了 他拼对了 |
[20:46] | Fartlek, fartlek… | 法特莱克… |
[20:50] | – Definition? – Hello? | -定义是什么 -你好 |
[20:51] | – Hey Frankie, it’s Mike. – Hi, Mike. | -弗兰琦你好 我是麦克 -你好 麦克 |
[20:54] | Is this a good time? | 你现在方便接电话吗 |
[20:55] | It’s always a good time to talk to you. | 永远都方便接你的电话 |
[20:57] | So how is everything going? | 那一切都好吗 |
[20:59] | Well, you just missed Marinda just before. | 你刚好错过莫琳达那段 |
[21:02] | She flat-tired on some junior varsity bullshit. | 她输给了一个非种子选手 |
[21:05] | Her parents are going to kill her! | 她爸妈一定饶不了她 |
[21:06] | – And now… I’m sorry? – What? | -现在…你说什么 -什么 |
[21:08] | – What? – Well, you know, the spelling bee! | -你说什么 -就是拼字比赛啊 |
[21:10] | I told you I watch it every year. | 我跟你说过 我每年都看 |
[21:13] | Oh yeah, right, right, right. | 对 没错 没错 |
[21:14] | Yeah. Sounds like you’re enjoying that. | 是的 听起来你很喜欢看这个节目 |
[21:16] | Oh, God, well, I tried to “Join the conversation,” Mike, | 对了 我试着去”加入对话” 麦克 |
[21:18] | like you and I talked about, | 像我们之前说过的 |
[21:20] | but nobody is talking back to me. | 但是没人回复我 |
[21:23] | You know, Frankie, the Internet’s not like a real conversation. | 弗兰琦 网上聊天和现实中不一样 |
[21:27] | It’s just a bunch of people screaming into the void. | 那不过是一帮人在虚幻的世界里嚷嚷 |
[21:30] | For a real conversation, you need… | 现实中的交谈 你需要 |
[21:32] | I know, I know, Mike. | 我懂的 麦克 |
[21:33] | You… you need real people. | 你需要的是现实中的人 |
[21:38] | – Right? – Right. | -对吗 -正确 |
[21:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:53] | – Oh, my gosh, he’s stalling! – Playing for time. | -天啊 他在拖延时间 -缓兵之计 |
[21:56] | “Country of origin?” You criminal! | 发源地是哪儿 你真够丢人的 |
[21:59] | Where does he think “Vinaigrette” comes from? Japan?! | 他认为”油醋汁”是哪儿来的 日本吗 |
[22:04] | Can you use it in a sentence? | 你能用它造个句子吗 |
[22:05] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[22:06] | You’re a bum! | 你太笨了 |
[22:10] | – Robert! Hi. – Frankie. | -罗伯特 你好 -弗兰琦 |
[22:13] | You were out. | 刚才你不在家 |
[22:16] | I’m home now. | 我现在回来了 |
[22:18] | – Welcome home! – I bought some key lime pie. | -欢迎回家 -我买了青柠派 |
[22:21] | Oh, that’s nice. Sol loves the lime. | 太好了 索尔喜欢吃青柠派 |
[22:25] | Don’t let me interrupt. | 别让我打搅你们 |
[22:26] | You’re not. Stay. | 不会 多待会儿 |
[22:27] | I’m going to head for home. | 我得回家了 |
[22:28] | But it’s not over yet. | 可节目还没结束呢 |
[22:31] | Sol, it’s over. | 索尔 已经结束了 |
[22:35] | – See you, Robert. – Good night, Frankie. | -回见 罗伯特 -晚安 弗兰琦 |
[22:38] | That is incorrect. | 回答错误 |
[22:43] | So, tell me everything. How was it? | 跟我说说吧 感觉怎么样 |
[22:45] | It was good. It was good. | 挺好的 挺好的 |
[22:47] | Everyone was there that I told you would be there. | 我告诉过你会去的那些人都在场 |
[22:50] | If you have something to say to me, | 如果你有话想对我说 |
[22:51] | please come out and say it. | 就说出来吧 |
[22:52] | – What would I have to say to you? – I don’t know. | -我会有什么要对你说呢 -我不知道 |
[22:54] | Are you having some sort of problem | 你是不高兴 |
[22:56] | with Frankie and me watching TV? | 我和弗兰琦一起看电视吗 |
[22:58] | No. | 不是 |
[23:00] | Are you having a problem with me having a relationship with her? | 那你是不喜欢我和她来往吗 |
[23:03] | No. | 不是 |
[23:04] | Will you answer with more than one word? | 你能多回答几个字吗 |
[23:06] | Okay. What I’m having a problem with, | 好吧 我不喜欢的是 |
[23:09] | Sol, is your not telling me she was coming over. | 索尔 你没告诉我她会过来 |
[23:11] | I didn’t even know she was coming over. | 连我都不知道她会过来 |
[23:15] | I can explain exactly what… | 我可以清楚地解释… |
[23:16] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[23:18] | Both our wives heard 20 years of very good explanations. | 我们都跟前妻编了20年的谎言了 |
[23:22] | I recognize this behavior, Sol, | 我很清楚这种行为 索尔 |
[23:24] | and it scares the shit out of me. | 而且让我很害怕 |
[23:26] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不是故意想吓到你的 |
[23:29] | This is nothing like that. But I get it. | 根本不是你想的那回事 但我现在懂了 |
[23:35] | – You do? – I do. | -是吗 -是的 |
[23:36] | But do you get it that | 但是你也得明白 |
[23:37] | Frankie’s always gonna be a big part of my life? | 弗兰琦是我生活中很重要的一部分 |
[23:40] | I do. | 我明白 |
[23:41] | I hope this is not what our wedding vows sound like. | 但愿这不是我们的婚礼誓词 |
[23:46] | Why did you come home early? | 你怎么回来得这么早 |
[23:49] | Did Al start getting morose about Whitney Houston again? | 艾尔又为了惠特尼·休斯顿之死而闷闷不乐吗 |
[23:52] | No. I just felt bad about leaving you alone | 没有 我只是很愧疚于留你一人在家 |
[23:54] | to watch the spelling bee. | 看拼字比赛 |
[23:56] | And I’m afraid Al will never get over Ms. Houston. | 而且艾尔恐怕永远无法对休斯顿之死释怀了 |
[23:59] | – Sardoodledom. – Sardoodledom. | -照搬剧本 -照搬剧本 |
[24:04] | SARD… S-a-r… d… | |
[24:07] | You wanna watch the rest of it? | 你想接着看吗 |
[24:09] | I thought you’d never ask. | 我以为你不会开口呢 |
[24:11] | The hell with the tea. I’ll get some wine. | 不喝茶了 我去拿酒 |
[24:13] | – Yes! – Sardoodledom. | -好棒 -照搬剧本 |
[24:15] | – Hey, Brianna. – Oh, thank God, thank God. | -你好 布丽安娜 -谢天谢地你来了 |
[24:17] | Is Leo okay? | 里奥没事吧 |
[24:18] | I’m actually calling him “Spit” now. | 我现在叫他”小口水”了 |
[24:20] | – Is Spit okay? – He’s hiding. | -小口水没事吧 -他躲起来了 |
[24:22] | Is that the emergency? | 这就是你所说的紧急事件吗 |
[24:23] | No. He’s hiding from me. | 不是 他是在躲着我 |
[24:25] | – He hates me. I can’t keep him. – Why not? | -他讨厌我 我养不了他 -为什么 |
[24:27] | Because he’s an asshole! | 因为他是个混球 |
[24:29] | And he makes me feel like shit. | 他让我觉得自己一无是处 |
[24:31] | I thought that dogs were supposed to love you unconditionally. | 我以为狗狗会无条件地爱主人 |
[24:33] | Isn’t that the whole point? | 这不就是养狗的意义吗 |
[24:34] | You have to take him back. | 你得把他带走 |
[24:35] | The dog is broken. | 那只狗有问题 |
[24:38] | One of you certainly is. | 不是他就是你有问题 |
[24:39] | Well, I prefer to think that it’s the dog. | 我更倾向于认为是狗有问题 |
[24:41] | Well, I’m enjoying thinking it’s you. | 我坚持认为是你 |
[24:43] | Why do I care what a guy who has six dogs thinks of me? | 我何必在意养6只狗的家伙怎么看我 |
[24:45] | Five. | 是5只 |
[24:46] | And there are some women who think that makes me compassionate. | 而且有不少女性认为养狗会让我富有同情心 |
[24:48] | Well, I think it makes you really weird. | 我倒觉得养狗让你怪里怪气 |
[24:50] | What are you doing with all those dogs? | 你养那么多狗干什么 |
[24:52] | Why did you really want me to come over? | 你让我过来到底是为了什么 |
[24:54] | Why do you think that I wanted you to come over here? | 你觉得我是为什么想让你过来的 |
[24:57] | I just thought that you wanted me to… | 我以为你是想让我… |
[25:03] | come over. | 过来坐坐 |
[25:08] | Well, then, yes, I did. | 那我确实是这么想的 |
[25:16] | Do you want some brisket? | 你想吃牛胸肉吗 |
[25:24] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[25:27] | As we reach the final night of the tournament, | 今晚进入本次比赛的最后一轮 |
[25:30] | the feeling in the room can only be described as sesquipedalian. | 此刻场内的感觉只能用度日如年来形容了 |
[25:35] | Who gives a shit? | 谁他妈在乎啊 |
[25:37] | I came to in the middle of the Irrawaddy River on a bamboo raft, | 我乘着竹筏游到伊洛瓦底江中央 |
[25:41] | and I had to improvise these oars, | 我只能临时想办法划桨了 |
[25:44] | ’cause I could only row with one hand. | 因为我只能用一只手划了 |
[25:47] | The venom had rendered my right arm completely useless… | 毒液导致我的右胳膊完全用不了 |
[25:49] | Did you really eat somebody? | 你真的吃过人吗 |
[25:52] | Yes, I did. | 是的 没错 |
[25:54] | Would you like to know some more about it? | 你想多了解下这件事吗 |
[25:57] | Actually, no. I didn’t even want to know that. | 其实不想 我甚至都不想知道这个答案 |
[26:01] | Okay, fine, well, let’s talk about you. | 好吧 没关系 那谈谈你吧 |
[26:04] | Now why haven’t you had or enjoyed ice cream in so many years? | 为什么你这么多年来都没吃过冰淇淋 |
[26:10] | I’ve been denying myself. | 我一直都在否定自己 |
[26:13] | Apparently, I’m quite good at that. | 显然 我很擅长于此 |
[26:17] | So… | 所以… |
[26:27] | -I forgot how amazing it is. -Yes. | -我都忘了冰淇淋有多美味了 -是啊 |
[26:29] | Yes. Hey, have you ever had Kulfi? | 是啊 你吃过印度雪糕吗 |
[26:33] | There is a street vendor in Mumbai who is… | 在孟买有个街头小贩 他… |
[26:37] | – What’s so funny? – Mumbai. | -什么事这么好笑 -孟买 |
[26:40] | I mean, you’ve been everywhere, Guy. You’ve done everything. | 盖尔 你走遍世界各地 见多识广 |
[26:43] | And you’re telling me | 然后你跟我说 |
[26:44] | you really want to settle down in San Diego? | 你真的想定居在圣地亚哥 |
[26:47] | I told you. I’m tired, Grace. | 我跟你说过我累了 格蕾丝 |
[26:50] | I feel like I’ve heard that before. | 我好像之前就听过这句话 |
[26:53] | Maybe when I set you up with Dede. | 可能是我撮合你和迪迪的时候 |
[26:55] | Oh, my gosh. That was a long time ago. | 老天 那真是很久以前的事了 |
[26:59] | Yeah, you said the same things then. | 没错 当时你就说过同样的话 |
[27:00] | Well, there’s a big difference between then and now. | 现在和当时差别很大 |
[27:04] | I’m thirty years older. | 我又老了30岁 |
[27:06] | And then there’s… there’s you. | 此外还有…就是因为你 |
[27:11] | I don’t… I don’t know, Guy… | 我不知道 盖尔 |
[27:13] | Don’t you want to find out? | 你不想试试吗 |
[27:16] | Grace, | 格蕾丝 |
[27:18] | I think there was always a spark between you and I? | 我一直觉得你我之间有火花 |
[27:22] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[27:23] | but… | 但是… |
[27:25] | given my recent history, I’m a little risk-averse. | 鉴于我近期的经历 我有些怕冒险 |
[27:28] | I love taking risks. | 我就爱冒险 |
[27:30] | – Let’s start with the ice cream. – All right. | -我们快吃冰淇淋吧 -好吧 |
[27:32] | Here’s the ground rules. | 我们先定下规则 |
[27:34] | You can’t give a guy ten minutes and a scoop of ice cream | 你不能只给我10分钟和一勺冰淇淋 |
[27:36] | and then tell him to hit the road. | 然后就打发我走 |
[27:38] | That’s all I’m saying. Deal? | 我的要求仅此而已 行吗 |
[27:51] | God, your hair is super soft. | 你的头发可真柔软 |
[27:54] | Thank you, I use a two-in-one. | 谢谢 我用2合1洗发水 |
[28:17] | – Wait. – Yeah? | -等下 -怎么了 |
[28:20] | Do you want to eat something? | 你想要吃点儿东西吗 |
[28:22] | I don’t mean like a four course meal. | 我不是说四道菜的大餐 |
[28:24] | I mean, like a frozen vegan pizza or something. | 我是说比如冷冻纯素披萨什么的 |
[28:27] | I don’t know why I buy those things, | 我也不知道自己为什么买那些 |
[28:29] | I always end up just piling | 反正我总是得在披萨上 |
[28:30] | a mountain of cheese on top of ’em anyway. | 加一层超厚的芝士 |
[28:33] | Yeah, you know, actually, I really gotta get home to the dogs. | 其实 我真得回家照看狗狗们了 |
[28:36] | Yes, of course. | 好吧 当然了 |
[28:41] | I’m sorry. Did I get this wrong? | 不好意思 是我理解错了吗 |
[28:44] | No. | 没有 |
[28:46] | No, it’s all good. | 没有 没事 |
[28:49] | Don’t give up on Spit, all right? | 别放弃小口水 好吗 |
[28:51] | You guys are gonna be really good for each other. | 你们一定会相处得很好的 |
[28:53] | Let me walk you out. | 我送你出去吧 |
[28:54] | No, no, no, it’s all right. | 不用了 没关系的 |
[28:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:18] | You like me. | 你喜欢我啊 |
[29:22] | You love me. | 你是爱我的 |
[29:26] | You smell. | 你好臭 |
[29:28] | Well, this has been really fun. | 今天真的很开心 |
[29:30] | Thank you for the ice cream. | 谢谢你请我吃冰淇淋 |
[29:32] | Well, it was my pleasure, and… | 荣幸之至 而且… |
[29:35] | any time. | 随时请你吃 |
[29:36] | The word is “Ecdysiast.” | 接下来的词是”脱衣舞女” |
[29:38] | What is the definition? | 词义是什么 |
[29:41] | An exotic dancer. | 跳脱衣舞的舞者 |
[29:43] | Grace, I was hoping that we could see each other again… | 格蕾丝 我一直期待我们能再见面 |
[29:49] | EC… E-c… | |
[29:55] | Oh, my. | 我的天 |
[29:59] | I wasn’t expecting that. | 我真没想到这一吻 |
[30:01] | Neither was I. | 我也没想到 |
[30:06] | Good night, then. | 那晚安了 |
[30:08] | Good night, Guy. | 晚安 盖尔 |
[30:13] | Yeah, well, I wasn’t expecting that either. | 好吧 这个我也没想到 |
[30:17] | ADOPT A-d-o-p-t- | |
[30:20] | ERIST e-r-i-s-t. | |
[30:23] | Lepidopterist. | 鳞翅类昆虫 |
[30:25] | – No! Hector! No! – That is incorrect. | -不要啊 赫克托 不要啊 -拼写错误 |
[30:28] | What kind of a kid doesn’t know how to spell “Lepidopterist?” | 什么熊孩子竟然不会拼”鳞翅类昆虫” |
[30:34] | – You hate this, don’t you? – More than life itself! | -你恨这个节目对吗 -恨它超过恨生活本身 |
[30:38] | – B-I-B-L-O-U… – Yes. | -BIBLOU -好棒 |
[30:42] | – Yes, yes! – …S. Bibulous. | -好棒 好棒 -S 嗜酒的 |
[30:47] | – That is correct. – Yay! | -拼写正确 -太棒 |
[30:54] | The word is… “Psoriasis.” | 接下来的词是”牛皮癣” |
[30:57] | Can you repeat the word, please? | 你能再重复一遍这个词吗 |
[30:58] | Psoriasis. | 牛皮癣 |
[31:02] | Psoriasis. | 牛皮癣 |