| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:41] | Oh, yeah, the little tiller. | 好棒 看这个小耕作机 | 
| [00:43] | These things are the best. And I’ll tell you why. | 真是好东西啊 我来告诉你们为什么 | 
| [00:46] | One of the things these do is they cut ground up | 它们的功能之一就是碎土 | 
| [00:49] | – and make it easy for you to shovel… – What the…? | -之后铲地就容易多了 -搞什么… | 
| [00:53] | Hey, Mom? Mom? | 老妈 老妈 | 
| [00:58] | Mom? Hey, Mom. Do you have a rototiller? | 老妈 老妈 你有旋耕机吗 | 
| [01:03] | Well, dang, the rototiller’s in the shop. | 糟糕 旋耕机在商店里呢 | 
| [01:05] | You’ll have to use my plow. | 你只能用我的犁 | 
| [01:07] | And don’t you forget | 弄完之后 | 
| [01:08] | to put buttercup back in the stable when you’re done. | 别忘了把毛茛放回到马棚里 | 
| [01:11] | Mom, you know, I’m doing all of this, all of this, for you. | 老妈 我做这些 这一切 都是为了你 | 
| [01:14] | Yeah, well, honey… | 是啊 亲爱的 | 
| [01:17] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我 | 
| [01:19] | – For you. – What did I say? | -是为了你 -我是怎么说的 | 
| [01:22] | I’m back from the beach! | 我从沙滩回来了哦 | 
| [01:25] | That boy’s gonna help me to death. | 那孩子真是折磨死我了 | 
| [01:27] | If he’s going to be here all the time, | 如果他要一直在这里待下去 | 
| [01:29] | can he do something we actually need? | 他能干点我们真正需要的事情吗 | 
| [01:32] | Like get my shoe out from under the bed? | 比如把我的鞋子从床底下捡出来 | 
| [01:34] | You know what I really need? | 你知道我真正需要的是什么吗 | 
| [01:36] | A pair of good strong arms to help me out of the tub. | 一双坚强有力的大手把我从浴缸里拉出来 | 
| [01:39] | Of course I’d have to bathe in a bathing suit. | 当然那样我就得穿着泳衣洗澡 | 
| [01:41] | I can’t get clean that way. | 但那样我就洗不干净 | 
| [01:43] | I suppose I could buy a bikini, | 也许我可以买套比基尼 | 
| [01:44] | but I don’t want him to see me in a bikini either. | 但我也不想让他看到我穿比基尼 | 
| [01:47] | Maybe Bud needs a nice mother-son night out on the town. | 也许巴德需要去城里度过一个美好的母子之夜 | 
| [01:52] | How about tonight? I bet there’s a Pink Floyd laser show | 今晚怎么样 我记得圣地亚哥今晚有个什么 | 
| [01:56] | someplace in San Diego tonight. | 平克·弗洛伊德激光表演 | 
| [01:57] | Well, first of all, it’s in Bakersfield this week. | 首先 那是这周在贝克斯菲尔德的活动 | 
| [02:01] | and get your feet away from my fruit! No! | 你的脚离我的水果远点 不要啊 | 
| [02:05] | And second, I’m not going out. | 其次 我不会出去的 | 
| [02:06] | I’m rehearsing here tonight with my Tuvan throat-singing group. | 我今晚要在这里跟我的图旺真声合唱团排练 | 
| [02:15] | No. No, you’re not. | 不不 不行 | 
| [02:17] | – I made snacks… – Please. | -我已经做了点心 -拜托 | 
| [02:19] | I want the house tonight. You can sleep in your room, | 房子今晚归我 你可以在你房间里睡觉 | 
| [02:21] | but just stay out of the main house. | 但要远离主房 | 
| [02:23] | Wait. Is tonight the night? | 等等 就是今晚吗 | 
| [02:25] | If you mean, “is Guy coming over tonight?” then yes. | 如果你的意思是”盖尔今晚要过来吗” 那么没错 | 
| [02:27] | – For sex? – For dinner. | -来做爱吗 -来吃饭的 | 
| [02:30] | – And sex? – Okay. I’m gonna go to Guy’s. | -然后做爱 -好吧 我去盖尔家 | 
| [02:32] | No, no. Do it here. | 不不 就在这里做吧 | 
| [02:34] | The girls and I can meet at Narantsetseg’s house. | 我们可以去纳洛赛格家 | 
| [02:36] | You have not had sex in a very long time. | 你很长时间没做爱了 | 
| [02:40] | Clang, clang! Bud’s out here! | 当当 巴德在外面呢 | 
| [02:42] | Hearing you ladies! | 听得到你们说话 | 
| [02:43] | Wanting to kill himself! Please stop. | 我都想自杀了 求你们别说了 | 
| [02:47] | Can we stop talking about this now? | 我们能别再说了吗 | 
| [02:49] | Why are you freaking out? | 你为什么这么紧张 | 
| [02:51] | Break down your emotions for me. | 跟我说说你的心情吧 | 
| [02:54] | Annoyance. Irritation… | 烦恼 生气 | 
| [02:55] | No, that’s what you’re feeling about me. | 不 那是你现在对我的感觉 | 
| [02:57] | I’m talking about tonight. | 我说的是今晚 | 
| [02:59] | Are you nervous that this will be the first time in 40 years | 今晚将是40年来第一次有直男 | 
| [03:02] | that a straight man will see you naked? | 看到你的裸体 你紧张吗 | 
| [03:05] | No, because the lights’ll be off. | 不 因为到时候我们会关灯 | 
| [03:08] | Matter of fact, I’m going to turn off all the lights in San Diego. | 实际上 我打算把圣地亚哥所有的灯都关掉 | 
| [03:10] | What about vaginal dryness? Are you worried about that? | 那阴道干涩怎么办 你担心吗 | 
| [03:15] | I am now. | 我现在担心了 | 
| [03:18] | You have two options. Either Brianna’s room– | 你有两个选择 要么就在布丽安娜的房间 | 
| [03:22] | Why don’t I just use the dining room table? | 为什么不用餐桌就好 | 
| [03:24] | I have all of our wedding stuff on the dining room table. | 我把我们所有的婚礼用品都放在餐桌上了 | 
| [03:27] | I’ll use a corner of the den. | 那我就用休息室的一小角 | 
| [03:29] | Sol. This room would make a perfect office. | 索尔 这房间做办公室再合适不过了 | 
| [03:33] | Or I can work from my car. | 我也可以在我的车里工作 | 
| [03:35] | What is the problem with Brianna’s room? | 布丽安娜的房间有什么问题吗 | 
| [03:37] | – Brianna. – What? | -布丽安娜 -什么 | 
| [03:39] | She scares me. Okay? Your daughter is terrifying. | 她有点吓到我 好吗 你女儿很可怕 | 
| [03:43] | I don’t want to give her any reason to kill me in my sleep. | 我不想给她任何理由 让她趁我睡觉时杀了我 | 
| [03:48] | Sol! | 索尔 | 
| [03:50] | And as our bodies age, | 随着我们身体的老化 | 
| [03:52] | our vaginas stop producing their natural lubricants. | 我们的阴道不再产生自然的润滑剂 | 
| [03:57] | You are just going to keep talking about my vagina, aren’t you? | 你要一直聊我的阴道不停了是吗 | 
| [04:00] | – I want to show you something. – No, please, no. | -我要给你看个东西 -别 求你了 | 
| [04:07] | You are such a prude. | 你真是个过分正经了 | 
| [04:10] | It’s my secret weapon. | 是我的秘密武器 | 
| [04:11] | No, please, no. | 别 求你了 | 
| [04:13] | Frankie’s homemade yam lube. | 弗兰琦自制番薯润滑剂 | 
| [04:18] | – That’s a lubricant?! – Yeah. | -那是润滑剂吗 -对啊 | 
| [04:19] | I’ve been putting that on my toast! | 我一直拿来抹在我的吐司上 | 
| [04:21] | Well, that’s fine, actually. | 其实也没关系 | 
| [04:23] | My gynecologist says you should not put anything in your vagina | 我的妇科医生说你不敢放进嘴里的东西 | 
| [04:26] | that you would not put in your mouth. | 也不应该放进你的阴道里 | 
| [04:29] | I call it “Vagacadabra.” I’m gonna whip you up a batch. | 我称之为”阴道魔油” 我给你弄一批 | 
| [04:33] | My yam man is coming today. | 我的番薯男今天要来 | 
| [04:34] | Wait a minute, you have a yam man? | 等等 你还有”番薯男” | 
| [04:37] | My friend, Jacob. He’s an organic grower | 我朋友雅各布 他是个有机作物种植者 | 
| [04:39] | and one of my top twelve favorite people. | 也是我最爱的12人之一 | 
| [04:43] | This is my first time with Guy, okay? | 这是我跟盖尔的第一次 好吗 | 
| [04:45] | I don’t want to break out the bells and whistles and… yams. | 我可不想搞得花里胡哨的 也不想用番薯 | 
| [04:49] | It’s not a dildo, honey. It’s a facilitator, that’s all. | 又不是假阳具 亲爱的 只是个助性的而已 | 
| [04:56] | I also make dildos. | 我也做假阳具的 | 
| [04:59] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [05:02] | Oh, God. How do you do it? | 天呐 你怎么做到的 | 
| [05:05] | Passion. And some really high quality cow shit. | 激情 加上超高质量的牛粪 | 
| [05:10] | What are all these yams for, any way? | 你要拿这些番薯做什么 | 
| [05:11] | I’m making a lube for my roommate’s– | 我要做一些润滑剂 给我舍友的… | 
| [05:13] | Car! It’s lube for my car. | 车 给我的车做润滑剂 | 
| [05:16] | The… the pistons are… | 那…活塞有点… | 
| [05:20] | It’s for my car. | 给我的车用的 | 
| [05:22] | Grace, meet my friend, Jacob. | 格蕾丝 这位是我朋友雅各布 | 
| [05:26] | Frankie has told me so much about your sweet potato booth. | 弗兰琦跟我说了很多有关你甜薯摊的事 | 
| [05:29] | That’s odd, seeing as how I’m a yam man. | 那就奇怪了 鉴于我种的是番薯 | 
| [05:33] | – Aren’t they the same thing? – Rookie mistake. | -那两个不一样吗 -菜鸟错误 | 
| [05:35] | Vastly different creature. | 完全不同的东西 | 
| [05:37] | See, sweet potatoes are actually dicots. | 你看 甜薯是双子叶植物 | 
| [05:39] | And the yam is a prime example of a monocot. | 番薯则是单子叶植物的典型代表 | 
| [05:43] | God’s tuber. | 上帝的根 | 
| [05:49] | Don’t I feel like an idiot. | 我觉得自己像个傻瓜呢 | 
| [06:00] | Can you make the On Demand happen? | 你能开通点播业务吗 | 
| [06:02] | I’m wanting to watch something with Lee Marvin in it, | 我还等着看有李·马文的节目呢 | 
| [06:05] | but I don’t know what the hell I’m doing. | 但我不知道我在干什么 | 
| [06:08] | Why don’t you get your boyfriend to do it? | 你为什么不让你男朋友弄 | 
| [06:10] | – What? – Mr. Potato Head. | -什么 -土豆先生啊 | 
| [06:12] | – Who, Jake? – Yeah. | -谁 杰克吗 -对啊 | 
| [06:14] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友而已 | 
| [06:16] | Just friends? Seriously? | 只是朋友吗 真的吗 | 
| [06:18] | Adult men and women can’t be “just friends.” | 成年男女不可能”只是朋友” | 
| [06:20] | Oh, that’s ridiculous. I’m friends with lots of men. | 真可笑 我跟很多男人都是朋友啊 | 
| [06:25] | Take my dear friend Tim McGinniss, | 比如我的密友蒂姆·麦克尼斯 | 
| [06:27] | who gave me my tribal mate gourds. | 我那个葫芦制成的茶器就是他送的 | 
| [06:29] | There’s never been the slightest suggestion of romance. | 但我们之间毫无男欢女爱之情 | 
| [06:32] | Of course, he lost his wang in Korea. | 当然了 他在朝鲜战场上鸡巴伤残了 | 
| [06:34] | I don’t know about your Korean friend. | 我不知道你的朝鲜朋友什么情况 | 
| [06:36] | But I do know that this “friend” was flirting with you. | 但我知道这个”朋友”可是在跟你调情呢 | 
| [06:40] | “God’s tuber.” | 上帝的”巨根” | 
| [06:42] | – He was not. – You know, maybe | -他才没有 -如果你 | 
| [06:44] | if you stop texting your ex-husband every time you feel sad | 不再一伤心或者看到什么搞笑的狗 | 
| [06:47] | or you see a funny looking dog, | 就给前夫发短信 | 
| [06:49] | maybe you’d see that this… farmer likes you. | 你就会看出这个…农民喜欢你 | 
| [06:53] | You think? | 你觉得吗 | 
| [06:55] | No. | 不可能 | 
| [06:56] | Him? Really? With me? No. | 他吗 真的吗 跟我吗 不可能 | 
| [07:00] | Although I do have my charms. And a fantastic head of hair. | 虽然我确实有魅力 还有一头秀发 | 
| [07:06] | Oh, but he’s a Leo… | 但他是狮子座啊 | 
| [07:12] | Oh, but he’s a Leo! | 但他是狮子座啊 | 
| [07:23] | Loretta’s service ferret is in the hall again. | 洛丽塔的导盲雪貂又在走廊上 | 
| [07:25] | God, I hate his little vest. | 天呐 我讨厌死他的小背心了 | 
| [07:32] | What you doing over there? | 你在那里干什么 | 
| [07:33] | Nothing. Just bills. | 没什么 看账单而已 | 
| [07:36] | Ikea sucks. | 宜家太烂了 | 
| [07:37] | You don’t have any bills and that’s Dad’s desk. | 你可没什么账单 而且那是老爸的书桌 | 
| [07:41] | Right? I gotta get going. Marching band rehearsal. | 是吧 我该走了 游行乐队排练 | 
| [07:47] | Oh, hey, could you take the trash with you on your way out? | 你出去时能顺便把垃圾也带走吗 | 
| [07:50] | – I think it’s your turn. – It’s whoever leaves first. | -轮到你了吧 -是先出去的 | 
| [07:53] | And doesn’t own the apartment. | 且非房子主人丢垃圾 | 
| [07:58] | – Thanks. – Yup. | -谢谢 -好吧 | 
| [08:19] | – Forgot my backpack. – Of course you did. | -忘拿背包了 -当然了 | 
| [08:23] | What you doing there? | 你在那里干什么 | 
| [08:25] | New workout routine? | 新的健身动作吗 | 
| [08:26] | Desk lifts? | 举书桌吗 | 
| [08:32] | – Look, man– – What are you doing with my stuff? | -听着 兄弟 -你拿我的东西干什么 | 
| [08:34] | – What are you hiding? – Come on, give me my drawer. | -你在藏什么 -快点 把我的抽屉还给我 | 
| [08:53] | So, uh… how are you adjusting to… | 你还适应圣地亚哥这 | 
| [08:58] | to life in safe, boring San Diego? | 安稳 无聊的生活吗 | 
| [09:01] | You know, a few years ago | 话说 几年前 | 
| [09:02] | I was doing a piece for National Geographic in central Africa, and | 我在中非给《国家地理》杂志撰稿 | 
| [09:06] | our village was overrun by Congolese rebels. | 我们的村庄被刚果叛党占领了 | 
| [09:09] | So we holed up in this hospital. | 所以我们就躲在一家医院里 | 
| [09:11] | And I really thought that was going to be the end. | 我当时真以为彻底完了 | 
| [09:15] | But today, trying to get out of the parking lot at Trader Joe’s, | 但是今天 我被困在乔氏超市的停车场里出不来时 | 
| [09:19] | that was the most scared I’ve ever been in my entire life. | 那才是我这辈子经历过最害怕的时刻 | 
| [09:31] | Would you like some more wine? | 你要再来点酒吗 | 
| [09:33] | – Oh, please. – Yeah. | -好啊 -好 | 
| [09:48] | You know, they’ve got an incredible cheese section there. | 他们那有非常棒的奶酪专区 | 
| [09:51] | It’s the only place I can | 只有那里才能买到 | 
| [09:52] | find this Swedish cheese made from moose milk. | 驼鹿奶做的瑞典奶酪 | 
| [09:55] | – You wanna have sex? – Oh, boy, yeah. | -你想做爱吗 -天呐 当然 | 
| [10:29] | Oh, my neck. | 我的脖子 | 
| [10:41] | Grace? Can I come in now? | 格蕾丝 我能进来了吗 | 
| [10:43] | Wait, just a sec. | 稍等一下下 | 
| [10:50] | Okay! | 好了 | 
| [10:54] | – Oh, boy, it’s dark in here. – I know. | -天啊 这里好黑 -我知道 | 
| [10:58] | I’ve got a little night blindness. | 我有点夜盲症 | 
| [11:00] | Could I have a little light maybe? | 能开一点点灯吗 | 
| [11:02] | – Just… – Okay. | -稍… -好 | 
| [11:04] | Just one sec. Okay, I’m | 稍等一下 | 
| [11:05] | going to turn the light on just for one second. | 我只开一秒钟 | 
| [11:08] | – And you plan your route, okay? – Okay. | -你看好路线 行吗 -行 | 
| [11:09] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [11:12] | – Okay. – Good. | -好了 -很好 | 
| [11:15] | Just that the old memory isn’t what it used to be, so… | 记忆力大不如前了 所以… | 
| [11:18] | – Follow the sound of my hand. – Okay. | -听我手拍的声音 -行 | 
| [11:21] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. That… Oh, jeez. | 天呐 我的天呐 上帝啊 | 
| [11:31] | Boy, band practice must’ve gone really late. | 天呐 乐队一定是练习到很晚吧 | 
| [11:33] | What do you want, Bud? | 你想怎样 巴德 | 
| [11:35] | I swear to God, I will not put up with any of your bullshit. | 我向上帝发誓 我再也不会忍受你的胡扯了 | 
| [11:40] | I’m aware that you have a disease, and that you are recovering, | 我知道你得了病 正在康复当中 | 
| [11:43] | because there’s no such thing as recovered, however– | 因为不可能彻底康复 但是… | 
| [11:46] | Come on, man! My balls?! | 拜托 兄弟 打到蛋了 | 
| [11:49] | If you are using, or if you are lying to me, | 如果你又开始吸毒 或是在骗我 | 
| [11:52] | if you’re not going to your meetings, | 不去参加那些互助会 | 
| [11:53] | you can just pack up all your stuff | 那你就收拾东西 | 
| [11:55] | and you can get out of my place I’m letting you stay for free | 从这里滚出去吧 我让你免费住在这里 | 
| [11:57] | out of my love for you. | 完全是出于对你的爱 | 
| [11:59] | Are you done? Did you get out everything you wanted to say? | 你说完了没 是不是把你想说的都说完了 | 
| [12:04] | “No such thing as recovery… stay for free… love for you…” | 没有完全康复这一说法 免费住 对你的爱 | 
| [12:06] | – Yeah, I’m good. – I’m not using. | -对 我说完了 -我没在吸毒 | 
| [12:11] | – I’m not lying to you. – Then what is going on, man? | -我没骗你 -那到底是怎么回事 兄弟 | 
| [12:15] | Are you sure that you wanna know? | 你真的想知道吗 | 
| [12:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [12:20] | Yes! | 是的 | 
| [12:29] | I’m looking for my birth mother. | 我在找我的生母 | 
| [12:46] | I knew it! | 我就知道 | 
| [12:48] | – Knew what? – Mussed hair, fancy robe, | -知道什么 -头发凌乱 华丽长袍 | 
| [12:51] | vague aura of shame… Night moves! | 淡淡的羞耻神色 有夜间活动呗 | 
| [12:54] | – All right, all right. – Tell me everything. How was it? | -好吧 好吧 -告诉我吧 怎么样 | 
| [12:59] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [12:59] | – No, excuse me. – Sister, I need details. | -不行 失陪了 -姐妹儿 告诉我细节 | 
| [13:02] | Was it good? How long did it last? | 爽吗 持续了多久 | 
| [13:04] | You know something? I don’t think this is appropriate. | 你知道吗 我觉得不太方便聊这个 | 
| [13:06] | Did you do it more than once? Is he a cuddler? Did he cry after? | 只有一次吗 他喜欢搂着你吗 完事后哭了吗 | 
| [13:10] | Did you cry during? Tell me what happened. | 你期间哭了吗 发生了什么都告诉我吧 | 
| [13:12] | Fine. Well…without going into too many details… | 好吧 那么…不谈太多细节… | 
| [13:18] | I will say that Guy is… no slouch in the boudoir. | 我要说盖尔 床上技术还不错 | 
| [13:21] | How does that feel? | 感觉怎么样 | 
| [13:23] | Are you doing anything? | 你有在做什么吗 | 
| [13:25] | No slouch, okay. What else? | 还不错 好吧 别的呢 | 
| [13:28] | He has a very… gentle touch. | 他抚摸人时 非常温柔 | 
| [13:33] | Oh, that’s my nipple, Guy. | 那是我的乳头 盖尔 | 
| [13:35] | It was a delicate dance, really. | 像是一支柔美的舞蹈 | 
| [13:37] | – Are you there yet? – Where? | -你”来了”吗 -来哪儿 | 
| [13:40] | Oh, never mind. | 算了吧 | 
| [13:42] | Not so good, huh? | 不怎么样吧 | 
| [13:44] | Overall, I would give the night a solid B… | 总之 我要给昨晚打良… | 
| [13:48] | Minus. | 减 | 
| [13:50] | Well, it was your first time. | 那只是你第一次 | 
| [13:52] | Tell me, did you finish at least? | 告诉我 至少做完了吧 | 
| [13:54] | I’m here, right? Of course I finished. | 我在这儿呢 当然做完了 | 
| [13:55] | No, I’m not asking… I’m asking did you have an orgasm? | 不是 我不是在问…我是问你高潮了吗 | 
| [13:59] | You are such a child. | 你真是幼稚 | 
| [14:02] | That’s a “No.” | 那就是没有 | 
| [14:07] | Okay, so, the keeper pile will be over here. | 好吧 这里是”保留堆” | 
| [14:10] | Sol, for the last time, there is no keeper pile. | 索尔 最后说一次 没有”保留堆” | 
| [14:13] | That’s actually what’s on our family crest. | 那其实是我们家的信条 | 
| [14:20] | Hang on a minute! | 等等 | 
| [14:22] | This is your yearbook! | 这是你的年鉴啊 | 
| [14:23] | I still read things people wrote in my high school yearbook. | 我到现在都还会看我高中年鉴上别人的留言呢 | 
| [14:27] | “People say we won’t stay friends later in life. | “人们都说 随着我们渐渐长大 友情也会淡去 | 
| [14:31] | In this case, it’s true… | 对我们而言 绝对是这样 | 
| [14:36] | See ya never.” | 永别吧” | 
| [14:37] | Who wouldn’t want to save that? | 像这种年鉴”也该留着”对吧 | 
| [14:44] | What do I do with this stack of birthday cards? | 这一叠生日贺卡要怎么处理呢 | 
| [14:48] | They’re from your parents. You’d want to save these. | 都是你父母写的啊 你想留着吧 | 
| [14:51] | They’re from when you were a little girl. | 从你小时候留到现在的呢 | 
| [14:52] | – Toss ’em. – Bye-bye! | -扔掉 -再见 | 
| [14:54] | So long, poignant memories. | 再见了 漫漫的回忆 | 
| [15:04] | Zephyrentamental’s bed! | 扎弗朗门托的小床 | 
| [15:14] | – What are you looking for? – It’s nothing. | -你在找什么 -没什么 | 
| [15:20] | Sol, could you get me, like, a sandwich or something? | 索尔 你能给我做个三明治什么的吗 | 
| [15:23] | Sweetheart, there’s no amount of sandwiches | 亲爱的 不论多少三明治 | 
| [15:28] | that can fill the void you must be feeling right now. | 都不能填补你此刻的空虚 | 
| [15:31] | Of course, I could whip you up a nice panini– | 当然了 我可以快速给你做个好吃的帕尼尼 | 
| [15:34] | Great! Yes! Panini! Go! | 太好了 行 帕尼尼 去吧 | 
| [15:36] | Thank you! | 谢谢 | 
| [15:40] | – I scare him, don’t I? – He’s terrified of you. | -我吓到他了 对吧 -他很怕你 | 
| [15:43] | That makes me so happy. | 那让我很高兴 | 
| [15:45] | So were you open with him? Did you tell him what you like? | 你对他坦诚了吗 告诉他你的喜好了吗 | 
| [15:48] | – What do you like in bed? – Privacy. | -你在床上有什么癖好 -隐私 | 
| [15:51] | Come on. You’ve got to speak up or it’ll never get any better. | 拜托 你一定要说出来 否则性生活不会愉快的 | 
| [15:54] | You know what I like in bed? | 你知道我有什么癖好吗 | 
| [15:56] | I like for the man next to me to be the right man. | 我希望躺在我身边的那个人 是我的真爱 | 
| [16:00] | Guy is tall, he’s full of life, not gay… | 盖尔很高 充满活力 也不是同性恋 | 
| [16:03] | Did you remind him that | 你有提醒他 | 
| [16:04] | direct clitoral stimulation is essential before, | 直接刺激阴蒂在插入前 后 | 
| [16:07] | during, and often after penetration? | 以及过程中都很重要吗 | 
| [16:09] | Yes, I used those exact words. | 有啊 我跟你说的一模一样 | 
| [16:11] | No! I’m 70 years old. | 没有 我70岁了 | 
| [16:15] | Actually, I have never once talked about my c-l-I-t-o– | 其实我从没有说过我的阴… | 
| [16:18] | Who’s the child? | 现在是谁幼稚啊 | 
| [16:19] | It’s anatomical. Say the word. | 那只是个生理结构而已 说出来 | 
| [16:21] | – No. – How about if I show you mine? | -不 -我给你看我的怎么样 | 
| [16:23] | Clitoris! | 阴蒂 | 
| [16:24] | Clitoris! Clitoris! | 阴蒂 阴蒂 | 
| [16:29] | – Why? – Why what? | -为什么 -什么为什么 | 
| [16:31] | Why now? I mean, you’re barely a year sober. | 为什么是现在 你才刚戒瘾不到一年 | 
| [16:34] | I mean, are you just looking for some other kind of charge? | 你是想找点别的刺激吗 | 
| [16:37] | Fuck you! No! I want to find my mother. | 干你丫的 不是 我只是想找到我母亲 | 
| [16:40] | – Your biological mother. – Okay. | -你的生母 -好吧 | 
| [16:42] | Because our actual mother, | 因为我们真正的母亲 | 
| [16:43] | the woman who raised us since we were babies | 那个把我们从小带到大的女人 | 
| [16:45] | is going through a pretty hard time right now. | 正在经历一段艰难的时期 | 
| [16:46] | So if she finds out about this, it could push her over the edge. | 如果让她发现了这事 那会把她逼疯的 | 
| [16:49] | My God, would you stop it with the guilt trip? Please? | 天呐 你能别再让我内疚了吗 求你了 | 
| [16:54] | Look, I just want to know where I come from. | 听着 我只是想寻根而已 | 
| [16:57] | San Diego. The Bergsteins. | 你的根在圣地亚哥 伯格斯丁家 | 
| [16:58] | I want to sit across the table from someone who looks like me. | 我想跟长得像我的人坐在一起吃饭 | 
| [17:01] | Can’t you understand that? | 你不能理解吗 | 
| [17:03] | No, what would an adopted, black, Ashkenazi Jew | 不能 一个住在圣地亚哥的被领养的 | 
| [17:05] | living in San Diego understand about that? | 德系犹太黑人怎么会理解呢 | 
| [17:07] | – Exactly. And you’re not curious? – Not enough. | -没错 你难道不好奇吗 -不怎么好奇 | 
| [17:11] | I mean, what if she’s some sort of hooker, or a crack whore? | 如果她是个什么妓女 或者瘾君子 | 
| [17:16] | Or just… someone who didn’t want me. | 或者只是…一个不想要我的人呢 | 
| [17:19] | The good news is I’m more likely | 好消息就是我的生母 | 
| [17:20] | to have a crack whore for a parent than you. | 比你的生母 更有可能是一个瘾君子 | 
| [17:23] | – Then why do it? – I don’t know. | -那为什么还要找 -我不知道 | 
| [17:27] | Look… | 听着 | 
| [17:29] | now that I’m-I’m waking up to my life, | 现在我的人生终于开始觉醒了 | 
| [17:33] | okay, I can feel this pull. I can feel it from my stomach, Bud. | 我能感到一股力量 身体内部感受很明显 巴德 | 
| [17:39] | And I don’t think that it’s going away. | 我觉得这恐怕是不会消失的 | 
| [17:43] | Look, you don’t have to do anything. | 听着 你什么都不用管 | 
| [17:45] | Okay? This is not your responsibility. | 好吗 这不是你的责任 | 
| [17:49] | I wasn’t even going to tell you. | 我本来都不想告诉你 | 
| [17:53] | I’m glad that I did. | 但我很高兴我说了 | 
| [17:54] | I don’t understand why you have to do this, | 我不理解你为什么非要这么做 | 
| [17:56] | but I do understand that you have to do this. | 但我理解你必须这么做 | 
| [17:59] | Do you understand? | 你理解吗 | 
| [18:03] | My mom’s pretty stupid. So… I’m stupid, too. | 我妈挺蠢的 所以…我也挺蠢的 | 
| [18:08] | You make fun… but that could actually be your mother. | 你开玩笑呢 不过你母亲真有可能就是这样的 | 
| [18:15] | Well, Bud gardens like one hell of a lawyer. | 巴德的园艺 干的可真够外行的 | 
| [18:19] | Well, it’s good of you to take a look. | 你能来看看真好 | 
| [18:21] | How bad is it? | 有多糟糕 | 
| [18:23] | You might just wait for the next storm and let the sea take it. | 你不如坐等下次风暴 让海水把这些卷走算了 | 
| [18:32] | You got a great laugh. | 你的笑声真好听 | 
| [18:34] | I, um… | 我… | 
| [18:38] | Are-are-are you thirsty? | 你你…你渴了吗 | 
| [18:40] | You want drink? A drink? In a cup? | 你想喝的吗 来点喝的 倒在杯子里 | 
| [18:44] | Let’s see, I have mate… | 我瞧瞧 我有巴拉圭茶[交配] | 
| [18:47] | I’d love some mate. | 我超想要”那个” | 
| [18:51] | I have goat milk… | 我还有山羊奶 | 
| [18:53] | – Mate’s fine. – Yeah… | -巴拉圭茶就好 -行 | 
| [18:56] | I’ll just go in and get it, | 我进去拿 | 
| [18:58] | Jack-up. Jacob. Jacobin. | 千斤顶 雅各布 毛领鸽 | 
| [19:05] | Fuck, shit. | 操 该死 | 
| [19:07] | Yes, it was nice. Tonight sounds wonderful. | 是啊 很不错 今晚可以啊 | 
| [19:12] | Okay. | 好啊 | 
| [19:16] | Frankie, Guy and I just made plans | 弗兰琦 盖尔和我刚刚定好了计划 | 
| [19:18] | for him to have another orgasm tonight. | 让他今晚再高潮一次 | 
| [19:22] | Frankie? | 弗兰琦 | 
| [19:23] | You are right. He is flirting! | 你说得对 他的确是在调情 | 
| [19:28] | Frankie, that man is out there | 弗兰琦 那家伙 | 
| [19:30] | literally sowing his oats in your garden. | 真的是在你的”花园”里播撒”种子”呢 | 
| [19:32] | What am I going to do? | 那我要怎么办 | 
| [19:33] | I haven’t been in this situation with a man in 40 years. | 我40年没碰到过这种情况了 | 
| [19:37] | According to you, just tell him | 按你自己说的 直接告诉他 | 
| [19:38] | about your clitoris and it’ll be fine. | 你阴蒂的需求就好了啊 | 
| [19:40] | Oh, why am I asking you for advice? | 我怎么会向你寻求建议啊 | 
| [19:42] | Well, at least I’ve had mediocre sex recently. | 至少我最近性生活还马马虎虎啊 | 
| [19:45] | Look, just flirt back a little, you know, see how you feel. | 听着 你也调一下他 看看感觉如何 | 
| [19:48] | Oh, last time I flirted was 1968 and it was basically, | 我上次跟人调情还是在1968年 基本就是 | 
| [19:53] | “Do you want to do it?” “Sure.” | “-想做吗 -好啊” | 
| [19:54] | Flirting outside of hippie sex pile is a little more nuanced. | 跟嬉皮性感男调情要稍微含蓄一点 | 
| [19:58] | Display, display open body language. | 要展示 展示出开放的肢体语言 | 
| [20:02] | Ask a lot of questions. | 问很多问题 | 
| [20:04] | You both love dirt, ask him about that. | 你们都喜欢泥土 问他关于这个的 | 
| [20:06] | – Okay. I can do that. – Yeah. | -好吧 可以试试 -对啊 | 
| [20:09] | And men love it when women mimic their body language. | 男人喜欢女人模仿他们的肢体语言 | 
| [20:13] | You know, and laugh, laugh at what he says. | 对了 要记得笑 不管他说了什么你都要笑 | 
| [20:19] | Give me some paper. | 给我些纸 | 
| [20:20] | Oh, and tilt your head slightly to the side. | 把你的头稍稍歪向一边 | 
| [20:24] | – Why? – It shows deep concern about what he’s saying. | -为什么 -显示你非常关心他说的东西 | 
| [20:28] | You mean like my retriever used to do? | 像我的寻回犬以前做的那样吗 | 
| [20:30] | – Exactly. Like Mahatma used to do. – Oh, God. | -没错 就像莫哈特玛那样 -天呐 | 
| [20:37] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 你是在找这个吗 | 
| [20:41] | Zephyrentamental. Where did you find him? | 扎弗朗门托 你在哪儿找到的 | 
| [20:44] | I… I had him. | 我 我一直收着 | 
| [20:47] | You know, when you went away to college, I just… | 你去上大学之后 我就… | 
| [20:50] | I just kept him. | 我就留着了 | 
| [20:54] | – You kept him for me? – For me, too. | -你为我保管吗 -也是为了我自己 | 
| [21:01] | – And you didn’t wash him. – He never liked baths. | -你没洗过吧 -他不喜欢洗澡 | 
| [21:04] | You remember when you did that operation on this eye? | 你还记得你给这只眼睛做了手术吗 | 
| [21:06] | – We almost lost him. – You had a steady hand. | -我们差点就失去它了 -你的手很稳 | 
| [21:11] | You don’t get this with boys. | 养儿子可没这种事了 | 
| [21:15] | Sol! | 索尔 | 
| [21:17] | Oh, God… | 天呐 | 
| [21:21] | But then the water can’t get in there, | 但是那样水就进不去了 | 
| [21:24] | that’s why you’ve got to aerate the soil. | 所以必须给土壤注气 | 
| [21:28] | That is so fascinating. | 好神奇啊 | 
| [21:53] | – So, where did you go to school? – Humboldt State University. | -你在哪儿上的学 -洪堡州立大学 | 
| [21:59] | Cornhuskers. | 剥玉米者队 | 
| [22:04] | Lumberjacks. | 是伐木工队 | 
| [22:15] | What… what the fuck am I doing? | 我 我他妈在干什么呢 | 
| [22:18] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [22:19] | No, no. Grace had this stupid idea | 不不 是格蕾丝瞎说 | 
| [22:21] | that you were flirting with me, | 你在跟我调情 | 
| [22:22] | so I tried to flirt back. You couldn’t tell. | 所以我也想跟你调情 你没看出来吧 | 
| [22:26] | I thought you were having a stroke. | 我还以为你中风了 | 
| [22:29] | I’m terrible at this. | 我真不擅长这个 | 
| [22:33] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 | 
| [22:41] | Damn. That’s some good cheeba. | 该死 这大麻劲儿可真大 | 
| [22:43] | I cross-pollinated a super-strain | 我用白寡妇的一种超级变种 | 
| [22:45] | of White Widow and some Hindu Kush. | 和一些兴都库什山品种交叉传粉培育出的 | 
| [22:47] | I call it… | 我称之为 | 
| [22:52] | God damn, I’m totally blanking. | 该死 我脑子一片空白 | 
| [22:59] | Can’t remember what I call it. | 记不清叫什么了 | 
| [23:02] | – So how’s that car running? – The what? | -那辆车怎么样了 -什么 | 
| [23:05] | You know. You were making a lubricant for Grace’s car. | 你之前不是给格蕾丝的车做润滑剂吗 | 
| [23:09] | Oh, right! That was a lie. | 对 那是骗你的 | 
| [23:13] | That was personal lube. | 那是人用的润滑剂 | 
| [23:15] | For Grace’s person. | 给格蕾丝用的 | 
| [23:18] | Is it any good? | 好用吗 | 
| [23:22] | Best damn yams, best damn lube. | 最好的番薯 最好的润滑剂 | 
| [23:28] | Oh, I gotta go. That’s for you. | 我得走了 那给你了 | 
| [23:32] | Wow, nice. | 不错 | 
| [23:36] | For the record, | 声明一下 | 
| [23:38] | Grace was right. I was flirting. | 格蕾丝说得对 我是在跟你调情 | 
| [23:50] | Is it okay that I’m using your copy of Toxic People as a coaster? | 我用你的《毒人》做杯垫可以吗 | 
| [23:55] | Well, it’s actually Frankie’s, | 其实是弗兰琦的 | 
| [23:57] | but she keeps leaving it out for me, so have at it. | 但她也不看 所以你就用吧 | 
| [24:10] | This is all I’ve been able to think about. | 我只能想到这些 | 
| [24:13] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [24:19] | Oh, hey, I brought a flashlight. | 对了 我带了手电筒 | 
| [24:24] | Good planning. | 真会提前安排 | 
| [24:37] | I’m sorry. Is this not what you want? | 不好意思 你不喜欢这样吗 | 
| [24:41] | Yeah, no, I… | 不是的 我 | 
| [24:43] | – Remember these? Do you remember? – Of course I do. | -记得这些吗 你记得吗 -当然记得 | 
| [24:47] | I didn’t realize you were a vinyl lover. | 我没想到你也喜欢黑胶唱片 | 
| [24:49] | Well, they’re Frankie’s. | 其实是弗兰琦的 | 
| [24:52] | She’s not so much a lover of vinyl but… | 其实她也不是多喜欢黑胶 但是… | 
| [24:55] | she just can’t open CDs. | 她不会开CD机 | 
| [25:06] | Would you dance with me? | 能跟我一起跳舞吗 | 
| [25:09] | Grace, I’ve got two left feet… | 格蕾丝 我同手同脚 | 
| [25:13] | That’s okay, I’ll lead. | 没关系 我领着你挑 | 
| [25:19] | Wow, that’s nice. Isn’t it? | 很不错啊 不是吗 | 
| [25:25] | Isn’t this beautiful? | 很美吧 | 
| [25:33] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 | 
| [25:41] | Put your hand here. | 把你的手放在这里 | 
| [25:44] | – Right here? – A little lower. | -这里吗 -低一点 | 
| [25:48] | – Like that? – Perfect. | -这样吗 -完美 | 
| [25:54] | Can you come a little closer | 你能靠近点吗 | 
| [26:04] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 | 
| [26:07] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [26:13] | You’re doing great. | 你跳得很好 | 
| [26:16] | You make it easy. | 你让这一切变得简单 | 
| [26:27] | What else? | 还有别的吗 | 
| [26:30] | Look in my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |