| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:39] | 格蕾丝·汉森太太 加利佛尼亚拉贺亚市 西汉文路40224号 | |
| [00:39] | Mrs… it should at least be Ms., huh? | 太太… 至少该称呼女士吧 | 
| [00:45] | 罗伯特·汉森与索尔·伯格斯丁 诚邀您参加婚礼 | |
| [00:47] | My husband is marrying your husband. | 我老公要跟你老公结婚了 | 
| [00:49] | – Yeah. – I wonder how they decided | -是啊 -我想知道他们打算 | 
| [00:52] | whose name went on top. | 冠谁的名字做夫姓[攻] | 
| [00:56] | As germane as that question might be, | 尽管这个问题可能很重要 | 
| [00:58] | I’d like to focus on this hideous font. | 我还是想关注下这丑爆了的字体 | 
| [01:01] | If you let your eyes relax, you can see a lion in there. | 如果你两眼放松 就会看到一只狮子在里面 | 
| [01:07] | Oh, it’s really happening. | 他们居然真的要结婚了 | 
| [01:11] | Here, pull my finger. | 来 扯我的手指 | 
| [01:12] | No, I’m not doing that again, fooled me once. | 我才不要 已经上过一次当了 | 
| [01:15] | No, pull my ring off! | 不是 是把我的戒指扯掉 | 
| [01:18] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -好了 -多谢 | 
| [01:22] | Weird, huh? | 很奇怪吧 | 
| [01:25] | Just make sure it comes off for good before the wedding. | 记得在婚礼前把它永远拿下来 | 
| [01:27] | I don’t think I’m going. There’s not an invitation here for me. | 我应该不会去 我连请柬都没收到 | 
| [01:31] | Dream on. Sol’s probably | 做梦吧 索尔说不定 | 
| [01:34] | gonna ask you to do an interpretive dance. | 会邀你跳一支形意舞 | 
| [01:36] | I don’t think I can. I mean, I could… | 我觉得我做不到 我是说 我可以 | 
| [01:40] | I mean, I usually see where my body takes me in the moment. | 我通常都是让身体随意念自由摆动 | 
| [01:56] | Definitely don’t do that. | 千万别这么做 | 
| [02:00] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [02:04] | Ta-da! Our first RSVP card. | 看 请柬第一封回复 | 
| [02:07] | Who’s it from? | 谁发来的 | 
| [02:11] | Frankie’s cousin Donald. | 弗兰琦的表兄唐纳德 | 
| [02:14] | We invited him? | 我们请他了吗 | 
| [02:15] | You insisted, as I recall. | 我记得是你坚持要请的 | 
| [02:17] | That’s right, I did. He’s a good dancer. | 对哦 没错 他舞跳得很好 | 
| [02:20] | If people are shy about dancing, he’ll kick things off. | 如果大家不好意思跳舞 可以让他来带 | 
| [02:24] | He’ll have the wild salmon and the chicken. He’s a large dancer. | 他喜欢吃野生三文鱼肉和鸡肉 他跳舞很疯狂 | 
| [02:30] | I still think it’s an abomination | 我还是觉得很多人会讨厌 | 
| [02:31] | we’re not serving a red meat option. | 我们不供应红肉的行为 | 
| [02:33] | Ring, ring. Hello? | 喂喂 你好 | 
| [02:36] | Crying mama cow, asking where her babies are. | 哭泣的小母牛 在找她的小宝贝 | 
| [02:48] | Spit! Spit, where are you? Hi. | 小口水 小口水 你在哪儿 嗨 | 
| [02:53] | Oh, there he is! Oh, come here! | 他在这儿呢 快过来 | 
| [02:57] | Oh, wow, he’s fat. | 天呐 他胖了 | 
| [03:00] | Thank you for taking care of him. | 多谢你能照顾他 | 
| [03:02] | Oh, he was a prince… | 他就是个王子 | 
| [03:04] | except when he puked in my bed, | 除了在我床上呕吐的时候 | 
| [03:05] | but then he ate it. | 但吐完又吃下去了 | 
| [03:07] | He’s real thoughtful that way. | 他这样还挺贴心的 | 
| [03:09] | He also thoughtfully ate two bees, | 他还很”贴心地”吃掉了两只蜜蜂 | 
| [03:11] | a wooden spoon, and my favorite Spanx. | 一把木头勺子和我最喜欢的紧身衣 | 
| [03:14] | – Did I get any mail? – Oh, yeah. | -有我的信吗 -有 | 
| [03:16] | You know, I think it might be easier for the DNC to just move in. | 我觉得DNC直接搬过来会更方便 | 
| [03:20] | Hello, chef. Tell us what you’re making today. | 厨师你好 今天要给我们做什么啊 | 
| [03:22] | It’s personal lubricant. | 私人润滑剂 | 
| [03:25] | Mom, Frankie verbally molested me. | 妈 弗兰琦刚在口头上性骚扰了我 | 
| [03:27] | Join the club, honey. | 被骚扰的不止你一个 宝贝 | 
| [03:28] | And you’re using this, like, for… adult lubricating purposes? | 这个的用途是…成人润滑吗 | 
| [03:33] | – Sure. – Yeah, we both do. | -当然 -我们都用这个 | 
| [03:37] | No. Nope. | 不 不是吧 | 
| [03:39] | No to all of this. I’m gonna take my dog and go. | 不要再提这些 我要带上我的狗走了 | 
| [03:43] | Don’t you want to say hi to Guy? | 你不跟盖尔问个好吗 | 
| [03:44] | Hi, Guy. I gotta go. | 你好 盖尔 我得走了 | 
| [03:46] | Do you know that 84% of postmenopausal women find sex painful? | 你知道84%绝经后的女性有性交疼痛吗 | 
| [03:51] | Why are you saying those words? | 你为什么要说这些 | 
| [03:53] | Oh, because I think the head of a beauty company | 因为我觉得一家美妆公司的总裁 | 
| [03:55] | might be interested in a product her customers need. | 可能会对用户需求的产品感兴趣 | 
| [03:58] | Mom, we’re going younger. | 妈 我们打算追求年轻客户 | 
| [03:59] | You are missing out on a huge market. | 你们忽略了一个巨大的市场 | 
| [04:01] | Do you know what they put in most lube? | 你知道大部分润滑剂里都放的什么吗 | 
| [04:04] | Paraben. Glycerin. Silicone. | 防腐剂 丙三醇 硅树脂 | 
| [04:06] | This stuff is all natural, truly organic. | 而这东西纯天然 绝对有机 | 
| [04:10] | I’m talking farm to vagina. | 我说的可是直接从田间到阴道 | 
| [04:12] | Women are putting terrible chemicals in their body, | 女性正在往身体里放置可怕的化学制品 | 
| [04:15] | and the problem is nobody’s talking about it. | 可问题是没有人在谈论这一点 | 
| [04:17] | No, Mom. The problem is you’re talking about it. | 不 妈 问题是你在谈论这一点 | 
| [04:19] | Come on, Spit. We’re going to leave these filthy ladies be. | 小口水 我们就不打扰这些下流的女人们了 | 
| [04:22] | Wait! Wait. | 等等 等等 | 
| [04:24] | – Ew. Ew! Mom! – Just think about it. | -好恶心啊 老妈 -你再考虑一下 | 
| [04:27] | Or use it yourself. Personal lubricant is for everybody. | 或自己试用一下 个人润滑剂适合所有人 | 
| [04:31] | God! We’re never coming back here. | 老天 我们再也不要来这里了 | 
| [04:37] | Where are you off to? | 你要去哪儿 | 
| [04:40] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早安 -早安 | 
| [04:43] | I’m going to go buy some golf shoes. | 我要去买高尔夫球鞋 | 
| [04:44] | Yeah, we’re going golfing. | 对哦 我们要去打高尔夫 | 
| [04:46] | – You are? – Mm. | -你要去吗 -对 | 
| [04:47] | And you are? You don’t strike me as a golf guy, Guy. | 你也是吗 你看起来不像打高尔夫的人 盖尔 | 
| [04:51] | I’m doing it for Harris. You know, he loved golf. | 我是为了哈里斯打的 他很喜欢高尔夫 | 
| [04:54] | The guy you ate? | 你”吃掉”的那家伙吗 | 
| [04:56] | The guy he ate. | 他”吃掉”的那家伙 | 
| [04:58] | Why don’t I pick up some hoagies, bring ’em back. | 我要不要拿点好吉士三明治回家 | 
| [05:01] | They’d go great with the soup. | 配汤吃会很棒的 | 
| [05:03] | Great. I love hoagies! | 好 我爱好吉士三明治 | 
| [05:05] | I’ll see you later, huh? | 回头见 | 
| [05:08] | Now, Grace, walk me through this. | 格蕾丝 你跟我说清楚 | 
| [05:11] | When you eat a hoagie and then you do your 18 holes, | 你吃完三明治去打18洞高尔夫球的时候 | 
| [05:14] | do you leave your bullshit in the house or take it with you? | 你是把怨气撒在家里 还是带走 | 
| [05:17] | You hate golf. You only pretended to like it for Robert. | 你讨厌高尔夫 你只是为了罗伯特假装喜欢的 | 
| [05:21] | What’s real, Grace? Who are you? | 什么才是真实的 格蕾丝 你到底是谁 | 
| [05:25] | Seriously? You just put Sol’s flu shot | 不是吧你 你刚把索尔打流感预防针的日子 | 
| [05:28] | on our calendar. | 记在了我们的日历上 | 
| [05:29] | I’ve got to remind him. He never remembers. | 我得提醒他 他从来不记事儿 | 
| [05:32] | – Can you remind me to remind him? – Frankie, freeze. | -你能提醒我去提醒他吗 -弗兰琦 别动 | 
| [05:35] | I’m going to take a picture of your dysfunction. | 我要把你失常的样子拍下来 | 
| [05:38] | Okay, maybe Sol and I are a little too close, | 好了 也许索尔和我有点太亲密了 | 
| [05:40] | but at least I have a relationship with my ex. | 但至少我跟前任还保持着关系啊 | 
| [05:43] | I have a relationship with Robert. | 我跟罗伯特也保持着关系啊 | 
| [05:45] | In fact, he’s coming over later | 实际上 他晚点会过来 | 
| [05:47] | to borrow my big book of party vendors. | 跟我借我那本派对供应商大全 | 
| [05:49] | Oh, so it’s okay for you | 所以你就可以 | 
| [05:50] | to spend time with your ex-husband, but not me. | 花时间陪你前夫 我就不行是吧 | 
| [05:53] | It’s okay if my six-foot-four, | 我那身高6.4英尺 | 
| [05:56] | still boyishly good-looking lover’s going to be here. | 看起来还像个大男孩的帅情郎也在就没问题 | 
| [05:58] | I see what you’re doing. Accidental meeting. | 我知道你想干什么 意外碰面 | 
| [06:02] | Erica Kane did that to Dimitri Marick | 艾丽卡·凯恩在《我的孩子们》里 | 
| [06:05] | on All My Children. | 就这么对迪米特·马利克的 | 
| [06:06] | Someone ended up dying, then coming back as a twin | 有人死了 然后变成双胞胎复活了 | 
| [06:09] | and then dying again in a grain silo. | 然后又死在了一个谷仓里 | 
| [06:13] | I like it. | 我喜欢这剧情 | 
| [06:16] | Okay, how about this? | 好吧 那这个呢 | 
| [06:18] | A hand cream that’s also a foot cream that’s also an eye cream. | 一个能当脚霜和眼霜的手霜 | 
| [06:21] | Three-in-ones are big right now. | 现在很流行”三合一” | 
| [06:23] | Four-in-ones are big right now. | 现在还很流行”四合一” | 
| [06:24] | But is anyone doing a five-in-one? | 可是有人做”五合一”吗 | 
| [06:26] | But if we put everything in one product, | 可如果我们把所有功能集中成一个产品 | 
| [06:28] | how do we sell our other products? | 那要怎么卖其他产品 | 
| [06:31] | Is it time to bring back potpourri? | 是不是该重新开始卖雪花膏了 | 
| [06:33] | Is it 1989 in my grandma’s underwear drawer? | 就是1989年我奶奶放在内衣抽屉里那个吗 | 
| [06:35] | Okay, okay. I’m just trying to think outside the box, Adam. | 好吧 我只是想跳出固定思维 亚当 | 
| [06:38] | There’s a reason why Alberto VO5 is dying. | 阿尔贝托VO5不行了是有原因的 | 
| [06:39] | It’s because there’s no Alberto VO6. We need something new. | 因为没有阿尔贝托VO6 我们需要新产品 | 
| [06:42] | Which is exactly why I pitched lotion socks, | 所以我才提出乳液袜子这个点子 | 
| [06:45] | which I know you hated and | 我知道你不喜欢 | 
| [06:46] | I shouldn’t be bringing up right now, but– | 所以我也许不该再提了 可是… | 
| [06:47] | And yet you are bringing it up again, Stephen. | 你说了不提还是提了 斯蒂文 | 
| [06:49] | Nobody wants lotion socks. | 没人想要乳液袜子 | 
| [06:51] | You need to stop saying it. | 你别再说了 | 
| [06:52] | Should we get your mom on speakerphone? | 我们是不是应该给你妈打个电话 | 
| [06:54] | Because she is really good at coming up with new stuff. | 因为她很擅长想出新产品 | 
| [06:56] | – Yeah, she was. – She really was. | -是啊 真的 -确实如此 | 
| [06:57] | No. My mom is not the only person in my family | 不 我妈不是我们家唯一一个 | 
| [06:59] | who has great ideas. | 有好点子的人 | 
| [07:00] | I think she is. | 我觉得她就是 | 
| [07:03] | – No. – They agree. | -不 -他们也同意 | 
| [07:06] | Oh, yeah? Well, get ready… because I have an idea. | 是吗 准备好 我想到了一个主意 | 
| [07:11] | Oh, boy! | 天啊 | 
| [07:14] | Hand sanitizer. Bananas? Used tissues? | 手部消毒剂 香蕉 用过的纸巾吗 | 
| [07:18] | No. | 不是 | 
| [07:21] | Is it hair gel? | 是发胶吗 | 
| [07:23] | – It’s lube. – Oh. | -是润滑剂 -好吧 | 
| [07:25] | Vaginal lubricant. Disgusting, right? Wrong. | 阴道润滑剂 真恶心对吧 错了 | 
| [07:29] | Eighty-four percent of postmenopausal women | 84%的绝经后女性 | 
| [07:31] | find sex painful due to vaginal dryness. | 会因阴道干涩有性交疼痛 | 
| [07:33] | – Those women need our help. – I’m sure they do, | -那些女性需要我们的帮助 -当然 | 
| [07:35] | but aren’t we trying to skew younger? | 可我们不是正努力走年轻化路线吗 | 
| [07:37] | No. We’re trying to make money, | 不 我们是在努力赚钱 | 
| [07:39] | and there are twice as many dry vaginas out there | 而世界上干涩的阴道 | 
| [07:41] | as there are wet ones, | 要比湿润的多两倍 | 
| [07:42] | and not just old vaginas. Young vaginas are dry, too. | 不仅仅是老年阴道 年轻的阴道也会很干涩 | 
| [07:45] | Personal lubricant is for everybody! | 个人润滑剂谁都可以用 | 
| [07:47] | But we are a beauty company… | 可我们是美妆公司 | 
| [07:49] | And, Erica, our customers | 但是 艾丽卡 我们的客户 | 
| [07:51] | have vaginal dryness and/or vaginal atrophy. | 照样有阴道干涩和阴道萎缩的问题 | 
| [07:54] | And we need to make that beautiful. | 我们需要把那里也变得美丽 | 
| [07:57] | Let’s do an informal focus group. | 我们成立一个非正式的测试小组吧 | 
| [07:59] | We’re going to test drive this lube | 我们都试用一下这个润滑剂 | 
| [08:02] | and report back at our Friday meeting. | 然后在周五的会议上做个报告 | 
| [08:04] | Not how focus groups work. | 测试小组一般不是这样的 | 
| [08:05] | Well, that’s why I called it informal. | 所以我才说这是非正式的啊 | 
| [08:07] | And I’m not currently seeing anyone. Greg and I are off again. | 我现在没有约会对象 格雷格和我又分了 | 
| [08:10] | – Good! – Tear. | -很好 -想哭 | 
| [08:11] | You could try Barry in accounting. He’s desperate. | 你可以跟会计部的巴里试试 他饥渴得要命 | 
| [08:13] | – Yeah. – Barry. | -好吧 -巴里 | 
| [08:15] | – Barry. – That’s not funny. He tries. | -巴里 -一点都不好笑 是真的 | 
| [08:18] | – Okay. That dies here. – Yeah. | -好吧 这个话题到此为止 -好 | 
| [08:20] | Question, who are you going to be using it with? | 我想问下 你打算跟谁用这个产品 | 
| [08:22] | Adam, if it wasn’t for your gorgeous penmanship, | 亚当 要不是你字写得好 | 
| [08:24] | I would have fired you a long time ago. | 我早就炒掉你了 | 
| [08:26] | Right. But then you would | 好吧 可那样你就会 | 
| [08:27] | have hired me back because you miss me too much. | 因为太想我 又把我请回来 | 
| [08:29] | And then I would have fired you again because it would be fun. | 然后我会再炒掉你一次 因为这很有趣 | 
| [08:32] | Oh, guys, also this is edible. | 各位 这还能吃哦 | 
| [08:34] | Oh. Well, in that case… | 好吧 那样的话 | 
| [08:36] | Well, you’re sure it’s not going to be weird with Robert? | 你确定罗伯特不会觉得这样很怪吗 | 
| [08:40] | We have to tell him about us sometime. | 我们总得把我们的事告诉他啊 | 
| [08:42] | Tonight seems as good as any. | 今晚就是个好机会 | 
| [08:44] | Well, I just think it’s wonderful | 我觉得你能帮他筹备婚礼 | 
| [08:46] | you’re helping him with his wedding. | 真是再好不过了 | 
| [08:47] | I mean, most married couples when they split up, you know, | 要知道 大部分夫妇离婚之后 | 
| [08:50] | they’re at each other’s throats. | 都会变成仇人 | 
| [08:52] | But the two of you are so good to each other, | 可是你们两个对对方还是这么好 | 
| [08:55] | it’s… very admirable. | 真让人敬佩 | 
| [08:58] | Well, I’m just so happy for him… and for Sol. | 我只是为他和索尔感到高兴 | 
| [09:02] | And for gay people in general. | 为所有同性恋伴侣高兴 | 
| [09:04] | All the new rights they’re enjoying, parades… | 他们现在所能享受到的新权利 游行 | 
| [09:11] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -行吗 -好的 | 
| [09:17] | I’m so sorry, but the door to the street was open. | 抱歉 你家大门是开的 | 
| [09:21] | Frankie always forgets to lock it. | 弗兰琦总是忘记锁门 | 
| [09:23] | – Hello. How are you? – I’ll get the book. | -你好吗 -我去拿那个册子 | 
| [09:25] | – You’re a lifesaver. – Hey, Robert. | -你真是帮了我大忙 -你好 罗伯特 | 
| [09:29] | – Guy? What are you doing here? – Hi. | -盖尔 你在这里干什么 -你好 | 
| [09:32] | Shouldn’t you be rappelling down a glacier somewhere? | 你不是应该在哪里爬冰川吗 | 
| [09:35] | No, I’m here. In La Jolla. | 不 我就在这 在拉贺亚 | 
| [09:37] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你怎么不给我打电话 | 
| [09:38] | – Well… I’ve been… busy. – With what? | -那个 我有点忙 -忙什么呢 | 
| [09:42] | With me, Robert. He’s been busy with me. | 他忙着跟我一起呢 罗伯特 | 
| [09:56] | I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 我本来想告诉你的 | 
| [09:58] | Grace and I bumped into each other about three weeks ago, | 格蕾丝和我三周前偶遇了 | 
| [10:02] | – and since then it’s just been– – Magical. | -然后一切就… -有如魔力 | 
| [10:05] | Life-affirming. Transformative. | 感天动地 重获新生 | 
| [10:11] | Yes. Well, I’m happy… for you… both. | 好吧 我…为你们…高兴 | 
| [10:15] | Oh, and Robert, I got the invitation to your wedding, | 罗伯特 我收到你们婚礼的请柬了 | 
| [10:17] | and I will be attending with Guy as my plus one. | 盖尔会作为我的男伴出席 | 
| [10:24] | – So maybe we could all get together. – I would like that. | -或许我们可以一起聚一聚 -好啊 | 
| [10:28] | – So I can call you and we can… – We’ll make plans. | -那我可以给你电话然后 -我们再安排吧 | 
| [10:30] | – make a plan. – Sure. | -再安排 -当然 | 
| [10:33] | I should go. Thank you. | 我该走了 多谢 | 
| [10:38] | Yeah. I have to go now. She’s loaning me her book. | 我得走了 她把册子都借我了 | 
| [10:41] | I won’t bore you with the details. | 我就不说太多细节来惹你厌烦了 | 
| [10:43] | It’s not magical or life-affirming | 反正没那么多魔力 感天动地 | 
| [10:46] | or transformative. | 或者重获新生 | 
| [10:48] | Robert. It’s been great to see you. | 罗伯特 见到你很高兴 | 
| [10:51] | – You too, Guy. Bye. – Bye. | -我也是 盖尔 拜拜 -拜 | 
| [10:52] | – Bye-bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜 | 
| [10:56] | Oh, that was fun. | 真有意思 | 
| [11:16] | To what do I owe this lovely surprise visit? | 你怎么会突然造访啊 真令我惊喜 | 
| [11:20] | Well, I was in the ‘hood. | 我刚好来到附近 | 
| [11:21] | I thought I’d return some of your things from the beach house | 我觉得我应该把海滩房的某些东西还给你 | 
| [11:24] | since you so sweetly brought me my bread maker. | 毕竟你把我的面包机拿过去给我了 | 
| [11:27] | And I also baked you a loaf of bread. | 我还亲手给你烤了一条面包 | 
| [11:30] | And made better. Non-dairy butter. | 更妙的是 带了不含奶油的黄油 | 
| [11:34] | – In the shape of a chicken. – It’s a rooster. | -而且是鸡的形状 -是公鸡 | 
| [11:39] | There’s its comb. | 真的有个鸡冠呢 | 
| [11:42] | And I’m also going to remind you that you need to get a flu shot. | 我还要提醒你 你该打流感疫苗了 | 
| [11:46] | And also to tell you that | 而且这也是 | 
| [11:47] | this will be the last time I remind you, | 我最后一次提醒你了 | 
| [11:50] | because we need to set boundaries with each other going forward. | 因为以后我们之间就要保持距离了 | 
| [11:55] | So good. Taste. | 味道真棒 尝尝 | 
| [12:00] | – I added extra salt. – And it’s perfect. | -我多加了点盐 -真是完美 | 
| [12:04] | Here, get the better. | 来 吃黄油吧 | 
| [12:09] | Oh, God. Don’t stick a knife in it. It’s like a living creature. | 天啊 别拿刀扎啊 它跟活物一样 | 
| [12:12] | Maybe just a little bit of the tail. | 不如就只挑走小尾巴这部分吧 | 
| [12:15] | – Okay. What was I saying? – Boundaries. | -好吧 我刚说到哪里了 -保持距离 | 
| [12:17] | Right! We need those, and no more surprise visits. | 对 我们需要保持距离 别再突然到访了 | 
| [12:20] | I realize that I did this one, but we need to stop. | 我知道这次是我不对 但我们不能继续了 | 
| [12:24] | Okay, but why did you drive all the way here | 好吧 那你为什么要开这么远过来 | 
| [12:27] | to bring me bread and better | 给我带烤好的面包和黄油 | 
| [12:29] | and a plate that technically belongs to both of us? | 和一个严格意义上来说 属于我们共有的盘子呢 | 
| [12:33] | It’s a sombrero platter. | 其实是宽边大浅盘 | 
| [12:36] | And it’s all a cover to | 其实这些都是借口 | 
| [12:37] | find out why I’m not invited to your wedding. | 我只是想问问你为什么不请我参加你的婚礼 | 
| [12:42] | Damn, you’re good. | 该死的 真有你的 | 
| [12:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说些什么呢 | 
| [12:45] | Of course you’re invited to my wedding. | 我当然会邀请你参加婚礼了 | 
| [12:47] | – I am? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对啊 | 
| [12:49] | Well, Grace got an invitation, but I didn’t. | 格蕾丝收到请帖了 可我没有 | 
| [12:51] | Well, it’s on its way. | 或许在邮寄途中吧 | 
| [12:56] | Well… good. | 那 好吧 | 
| [13:01] | – That’s good. – Yeah. | -很好 -是啊 | 
| [13:08] | 信息来自雅各布: 格蕾丝 我们今天还要一起吃午餐吗 | |
| [13:08] | Oh, damn it. I forgot. | 该死 我给忘了 | 
| [13:11] | Who’s Jacob? | 雅各布是谁 | 
| [13:12] | Oh, he’s this guy I’ve been dating. | 我现在的约会对象 | 
| [13:15] | Well, not dating. Sort of seeing. | 也不算对象啦 就是在交往而已 | 
| [13:19] | Not seeing really, either. It’s more casual. | 也不算交往 就是普通朋友而已 | 
| [13:23] | No. Boundaries. | 不行 要保持距离 | 
| [13:32] | That means he’s typing. | 那个符号说明他在打字 | 
| [13:34] | I know. I’m your ex, not Sol? | 我知道 我是你的前夫 不是索尔吗 | 
| [13:38] | You are my ex, Sol. | 你就是我的前夫 索尔 | 
| [13:42] | Oh, sweet relief. | 真让我松了一口气 | 
| [13:44] | -那就明天吧 -好棒 | |
| [13:46] | Oh, I should have written “Great” with an eight. | 我该回复”棒棒哒” 而不是干巴巴的”好棒” | 
| [13:49] | Oh, next time. | 下次吧 | 
| [13:56] | – I can order now. It’s just me. – Certainly, sir. | -我可以点菜了 就我一个人 -好的 | 
| [14:04] | I love driving fast. Was I going too fast? | 我喜欢开快车 是不是开得太快了 | 
| [14:06] | No. I love it when you drive fast. | 不 我喜欢你开快车 | 
| [14:09] | I don’t know about that poor squirrel back there, but… | 我不知道刚刚那只可怜的松鼠死了没 但是 | 
| [14:14] | There you go. | 给 | 
| [14:15] | – Sorry I’m late. – What is he doing here? | -抱歉我迟到了 -他来这里干什么 | 
| [14:17] | Oh, I said we’d all get together, so I figured why not today. | 我们不是说好了聚一下嘛 择日不如撞日 | 
| [14:21] | Why? Is it a bad idea? | 怎么 你不喜欢吗 | 
| [14:22] | No. Threesomes are great for golf. | 不是 打高尔夫三人行最棒了 | 
| [14:25] | I’ll lead us off. | 我来开球 | 
| [14:27] | Somebody ran over a squirrel back there. | 刚刚有人轧死了一只松鼠 | 
| [14:30] | Man! | 天啊 | 
| [14:34] | You look great, Guy. | 你看起来真棒 盖尔 | 
| [14:35] | I feel like I’m back in college | 我感觉自己好像回到了大学 | 
| [14:37] | watching you warm-up before the big game. | 正在看你为比赛热身呢 | 
| [14:39] | Are you flirting with him? | 你在跟他调情吗 | 
| [14:42] | I’m reminiscing. He’s my oldest friend. | 我在追忆往昔 他是我的老朋友啊 | 
| [14:44] | You sound like you’re about to run out there and braid his hair. | 你这话说得像是要跑过去给他编辫子 | 
| [14:47] | He does have great hair. | 他头发确实不错 | 
| [14:49] | I’m not going to talk to you about men. | 我不会跟你讨论男人 | 
| [14:51] | Nobody’s that evolved. | 没人会那么大度 | 
| [14:52] | Are you talking about me? | 你们是在聊我吗 | 
| [14:54] | Of course we’re talking about you, you silly man! | 我们当然在聊你啦 小笨蛋 | 
| [14:59] | Why are you here? | 你为什么要来这里 | 
| [15:01] | Did it ever occur to you for one second | 你难道一点都不觉得 | 
| [15:02] | that I’m not okay with you being here today? | 我不希望你今天出现在这里吗 | 
| [15:05] | Well, in the first place, no. | 首先 我不觉得 | 
| [15:07] | In the second place, he said that you told him we were fine | 其次 他告诉我 你跟他说我们之间关系很好 | 
| [15:11] | and that you liked parades, so I’m completely confused, Grace. | 你也喜欢游行 所以我很困惑 格蕾丝 | 
| [15:15] | Are we fine, are we not fine? | 我们的关系到底是好还是不好 | 
| [15:16] | If you said so, then I assume that we are. | 你既然这么说了 我猜我们的关系应该是好的 | 
| [15:21] | Holy shit! Oh, yeah! That’s good! | 我靠 太棒了 真棒 | 
| [15:25] | – What a great golfer you are! – Oh, thank you, sweetheart. | -你高尔夫球打得真好 -多谢 亲爱的 | 
| [15:29] | – Wasn’t that nice? – Yes! | -那球真棒啊 -对啊 | 
| [15:31] | – Great drive, my friend. – Aw, thanks. | -球开得真好 朋友 -多谢 | 
| [15:33] | – Still going. – I couldn’t even follow it. | -还在滚呢 -我都看不见了 | 
| [15:36] | Aw, this is love, isn’t it? | 这就是爱 对吧 | 
| [15:38] | To fly towards a secret sky. | 飞向隐秘的天空 | 
| [15:42] | To cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. | 惊落千百条面纱 | 
| [15:45] | First, to let go of life and finally to take a step without feet. | 首先 放开生命的束缚 然后不要用脚前行 | 
| [15:52] | What? | 什么 | 
| [15:53] | Rumi. | 鲁米的诗 | 
| [15:55] | It’s… it’s beautiful. | 真的 真的很美 | 
| [15:57] | Well, I was thinking about using it. | 我正想着用这个呢 | 
| [15:59] | You just did. | 你刚用了 | 
| [16:01] | No, I mean at the wedding. | 不是 我说的是婚礼 | 
| [16:02] | I’ve been asked to officiate at Robert and Sol’s wedding. | 罗伯特和索尔请我主持他们的婚礼 | 
| [16:06] | I mean, my gosh, how perfect is that? | 我心想 天啊 那真是太完美了 | 
| [16:11] | I was telling Guy that we did not have an officiant yet, | 我之前跟盖尔说 我们还没有婚礼主持人 | 
| [16:13] | and he told me he’s performed weddings | 然后他说他在世界各国 | 
| [16:16] | all over the world, and you know, | 都主持过婚礼 | 
| [16:18] | Sol wanted a pan-cultural ceremony, so… | 索尔想要一个泛文化式的仪式 所以 | 
| [16:22] | I offered. | 我毛遂自荐了 | 
| [16:23] | – And you accepted. – Well, of course. What else could I do? | -然后你接受了 -当然 不然怎么办 | 
| [16:26] | Sol said it was bashert. That means “Meant to be”. | 索尔说这是命运 命中注定的 | 
| [16:30] | I’m learning some Yiddish. | 我在学意第绪语 | 
| [16:33] | You’re butchering it. | 你把那语言都毁了 | 
| [16:34] | Hey, I have an idea. Why don’t we walk the entire course, hm? | 我有个想法 我们不如绕行整个球场吧 | 
| [16:38] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 | 
| [16:39] | Yes, I am kidding! | 是的 我在开玩笑 | 
| [16:41] | Among us we have three good knees, so I say, to the carts! | 我们几个就只有三个好膝盖 还是坐车吧 | 
| [16:45] | I’ll drive. | 我来开 | 
| [16:57] | We need to get a stamp, Barry. | 我们要去盖个章 巴里 | 
| [16:59] | Then what if I ran off and had tons of fun with your identity? | 我要是拿了你的身份证胡来怎么办 | 
| [17:02] | Well, good luck having tons of fun with my identity. | 祝你拿着我的身份证胡来成功 | 
| [17:05] | I was an only child. I used to have fun with a role of tape. | 我是独生子 一卷胶带我都能玩得很开心 | 
| [17:08] | I called him “Tapey”. | 我叫它”胶带小子” | 
| [17:11] | Barry, you’re funny for an accountant. | 巴里 作为会计师你很有趣 | 
| [17:14] | Yeah. The bar’s pretty low. | 好吧 那个评判标准挺低的 | 
| [17:19] | How long have you worked here? | 你在这里工作多久了 | 
| [17:21] | Uh… nine… hundred years. | 九…百年了 | 
| [17:24] | So you were here when Sharon had that breakdown. | 所以你看到雪伦跳街舞咯 | 
| [17:27] | She had it on my desk. | 她就在我的桌子上跳的 | 
| [17:29] | But it’s all good | 不过没关系 | 
| [17:30] | because she’s doing great now and I got a new desk. | 因为她现在混得很好 我也有了新桌子 | 
| [17:34] | You’re a glass half-full person, aren’t you, Barry? | 你是个乐天派 对吧 巴里 | 
| [17:36] | I try. I really do. | 我在努力 真的 | 
| [17:39] | Did you really tell everybody they had to go home and use lube? | 你跟所有人说了要回家用润滑剂了吗 | 
| [17:43] | – That is so… – Inappropriate. | -那也太… -不合适了吧 | 
| [17:45] | awesome. | 太棒了吧 | 
| [17:46] | Well, I have leftovers if you want to try some. | 我这还有剩的 如果你想试一下的话 | 
| [17:50] | No, no. I don’t have anyone to use it with. | 不不 我没有试用对象 | 
| [17:52] | – You don’t have a girlfriend? – Nope. | -你没有女朋友吗 -没有 | 
| [17:55] | Well, you need to get one, Barry. | 那你得找一个 巴里 | 
| [17:58] | I think I’m trying to get one right now. | 我这会儿就在努力中呢 | 
| [18:13] | – What are you looking for? – Frankie’s invitation. | -你在找什么 -弗兰琦的请柬 | 
| [18:15] | – I mailed it. – She didn’t get it. | -我寄出去了 -她没收到 | 
| [18:17] | Well, maybe you should take that up with the US Postal Service. | 你也许应该去找美国邮政 | 
| [18:20] | – If you make this about the United States Postal Service…- I’m not. | -如果你要怪罪到美国邮政头上 -我没有 | 
| [18:23] | They have been known to make mistakes. | 他们一直都不靠谱 | 
| [18:24] | Perhaps because they’re drastically underfunded. | 大概是因为他们太缺钱了吧 | 
| [18:27] | Which is why privatization more than makes sense. | 所以私有化真的非常有必要 | 
| [18:29] | I’m not having this argument with you again. | 我不想再跟你聊这种问题了 | 
| [18:31] | Then why did you start it? | 那你为什么要开这个头 | 
| [18:32] | I just think it’s odd that the only person | 我只是觉得很奇怪 | 
| [18:34] | who didn’t get an invitation to our wedding is Frankie. | 唯一没收到婚礼请柬的人是弗兰琦 | 
| [18:37] | I mailed her invitation. | 我给她寄了请柬的 | 
| [18:38] | If you want, we can send her another one, | 如果你愿意 我们可以再给她寄一张 | 
| [18:40] | – but I don’t like what you’re implying. – I’m not implying. | -但我不喜欢你的暗示 -我没有暗示什么 | 
| [18:42] | I’m postulating that you passive-aggressively | 我在假设你消极反抗式地 | 
| [18:46] | and accidentally on purpose forgot to send Frankie an invitation. | 不小心故意地 忘记给弗兰琦寄请柬了 | 
| [18:50] | Sol, may I ask you, please, | 索尔 我能问你一下 | 
| [18:52] | why was Cousin Donald invited to our wedding? | 为什么唐纳德表哥被邀请参加婚礼了吗 | 
| [18:55] | And why is there wild salmon, not farm-raised salmon, | 为什么菜单上是野生三文鱼 不是人工养殖的 | 
| [18:59] | but wild salmon, on the menu, but no red meat? | 而是野生三文鱼 而且没有红肉呢 | 
| [19:02] | And why did we need to find a DJ | 以及为什么我们要找的DJ | 
| [19:04] | who would play not only oldies but goodies, | 不仅要会播好听的老歌 | 
| [19:06] | but oldies with a positive earth-centric message? | 而且要传达积极的 以大地为核心的信息呢 | 
| [19:09] | – For me. – No, for Frankie. | -是为了我 -不 是为了弗兰琦 | 
| [19:10] | We have been arguing and fighting about her for months, | 我们已经因为她吵了几个月了 | 
| [19:13] | and now you think I would purposely not invite her to our wedding | 结果你现在以为我故意不请她参加婚礼 | 
| [19:16] | and that somehow you would magically not notice! | 而且你竟然还没有注意到这一点 | 
| [19:19] | All I know is you wouldn’t be this mad | 我只知道 如果你不是在内疚 | 
| [19:22] | if you didn’t feel guilty about something! | 现在就不会这么生气 | 
| [19:29] | I feel as if I’m flying towards a secret sky without feet. | 我感觉自己没有双脚 在飞往隐秘的天空 | 
| [19:42] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [19:43] | – I mean, it tingles. – And the fragrance? | -我觉得 有种刺痛感 -那种香味呢 | 
| [19:47] | And the texture… Well, wait, did you use it with Greg? | 那种质感 等等 你是跟格雷格一起用的吗 | 
| [19:50] | Yes. We’re getting back together. | 是的 我们要复合了 | 
| [19:52] | – Oh, Jesus. – Oh, my God! | -上帝啊 -天呐 | 
| [19:54] | I know, I know. But there must be coconut in it | 我懂的 我懂的 但里面肯定有椰子成分 | 
| [19:56] | because my vagina swelled up which Greg actually really liked, | 因为我的阴道肿了 但格雷格很享受那样 | 
| [19:59] | but then we did other stuff and my throat closed up. | 然后我们换了别的性交方式 我的喉咙也闭合了 | 
| [20:01] | Okay, now your mouth’s gonna close up. And you, young lady? | 好吧 现在你把嘴也闭上 你呢 姑娘 | 
| [20:05] | I actually used it on myself, and I agree. It’s amazing. | 我其实是自己用的 确实很棒 | 
| [20:10] | Oh, you are so full of shit. You did not use it on yourself. | 你满口胡言 你根本就没自己用 | 
| [20:14] | Why? Who’d you use it with? | 为什么 你跟谁一起用的 | 
| [20:15] | EricUh, my friend Eric and then my ex John | 跟我朋友埃里克 然后是前男友约翰 | 
| [20:18] | and then Eric again. | 然后又是和埃里克 | 
| [20:19] | It’s a long story. Your turn. | 说来话长 该你从实招来了 | 
| [20:21] | It’s not who you used it with, | 重要的不是你跟谁一起用的 | 
| [20:23] | it’s what you thought of it. So… | 而是你的使用感受 所以… | 
| [20:37] | You know, Barry went to Stanford. | 话说 巴里是斯坦福大学毕业的呢 | 
| [20:38] | You know, I don’t care about stupid Barry. | 我对蠢巴里不感兴趣 | 
| [20:40] | Who was inside of you last night? | 昨晚到底是谁干了你 | 
| [20:43] | This is harder than you said it would be. | 这比你说的要难 | 
| [20:46] | Fold the corners. No. Fold, fold the corners. | 把角叠起来 不 把角叠起来 | 
| [20:49] | They’re round. They do not fold. | 它们是圆的 没法叠 | 
| [20:52] | Anyone who can do this is a powerful witch. | 只有强大的女巫才做得到 | 
| [20:54] | – Well, I can do it. – I rest my case. | -我能做到 -我无话可说了 | 
| [20:57] | You know, if this sheet could talk, you know what it would say, | 如果床单能说话 你知道它会说什么 | 
| [21:00] | “I fold myself into very special shapes for you, Guy. | “我为你把自己弯曲成了特殊的形状 盖尔 | 
| [21:04] | It doesn’t feel very good, | 感觉不太好 | 
| [21:06] | but I don’t let it stop me. I’m used to it.” | 但我不会放弃的 我已经习惯了” | 
| [21:08] | Give it to me. God. | 把它给我 天呐 | 
| [21:11] | I don’t fold myself into anything. | 我不会把自己改变成任何样的 | 
| [21:13] | Except maybe a golfer… A hoagie-lover… | 可能变成了一个高尔夫球手 爱吃三明治的 | 
| [21:16] | Since when did you become such an expert on men? | 你什么时候开始这么了解男人的 | 
| [21:19] | Well, I’ve been juggling a couple of them right now quite deftly. | 我现在已经能熟练地周旋在几个男人之间了 | 
| [21:22] | I set boundaries with Sol. | 我跟索尔说好了要保持距离 | 
| [21:24] | I screwed up a lunch with Jacob, but we rescheduled. | 我没跟雅各布吃成午饭 不过我们改期了 | 
| [21:27] | When you’re in a new relationship with someone you care about | 当你跟人开始了一段新感情 | 
| [21:31] | and you want them to be happy, | 而你又想让他们开心 | 
| [21:33] | you lie… to keep them happy. | 你就得说谎 好让他们一直开心 | 
| [21:37] | What are you so afraid of? | 你在怕什么 | 
| [21:39] | I’m afraid that if I don’t do the things that Guy loves to do | 我怕如果自己不做盖尔喜欢做的事 | 
| [21:42] | that he’ll find someone else who will, | 他就会去找别的人一起做 | 
| [21:44] | and in my mind her name is Dahlia | 我幻想中那个人的名字叫达莉亚 | 
| [21:46] | and she has a long neck and dark hair and very green eyes. | 她脖子很长 有着黑头发和超绿的眼珠 | 
| [21:49] | – Really? Dahlia, that’s your reason? – Yeah. | -是吗 达莉亚就是原因吗 -是啊 | 
| [21:52] | You know what my Aunt Jennifer always said? | 你知道我姑姑珍妮弗以前常说一句什么话吗 | 
| [21:55] | “Tha sou gamiso to hotio.” | “我会操翻你们全村” | 
| [21:59] | Well, that sounds nice, what does it mean? | 听上去不错 什么意思啊 | 
| [22:01] | It means, “I fuck your village.” | 意思是 我要操翻你们全村 | 
| [22:03] | I don’t know why, but it always hit the spot. | 不知道为什么 感觉特别实用 | 
| [22:06] | Hello. I’m home. | 我回来了 | 
| [22:07] | Ah, there he is. Go talk to him right now. | 他来了 现在去跟他说吧 | 
| [22:09] | I can’t right now. I’m folding. | 现在不行 我在叠东西 | 
| [22:11] | No. Folding, my foot. | 不 叠个鬼 | 
| [22:13] | – Done. Go do it. Go on! – Anybody home? | -好了 去吧 快啊 -有人在家吗 | 
| [22:16] | Or you’ll be a hoagie-lover all your life. | 否则你一辈子都得吃好吉士三明治了 | 
| [22:20] | Hey, gorgeous! Hey, Frankie, you want fish? | 美女你好 弗兰琦 你想吃鱼吗 | 
| [22:24] | This is not about me! | 重点不在我 | 
| [22:26] | Well, I got clams. Hey, do you like clams? | 我买了蛤蜊 你喜欢蛤蜊吗 | 
| [22:29] | Oh, they’re my favorite! | 我的最爱 | 
| [22:33] | What is that? | 那是什么意思 | 
| [22:35] | That’s Frankie reminding me to | 弗兰琦在提醒我 | 
| [22:37] | remind myself that I don’t like clams. | 要提醒自己 我不喜欢蛤蜊 | 
| [22:42] | Is she gonna keep doing that? | 她会一直发出这种怪声吗 | 
| [22:43] | Yeah, probably. Guy, there’s something I have to tell you. | 是的 或许吧 盖尔 有些事我必须告诉你 | 
| [22:47] | Robert and I are not okay together. | 罗伯特和我无法心平气和地相处 | 
| [22:49] | I am not okay with you officiating his wedding. | 我也无法接受你去帮他主持婚礼 | 
| [22:53] | I hate hoagies. | 我讨厌好吉士三明治 | 
| [22:54] | I hate all sandwiches made of mystery meat. | 我讨厌一切肉质不明的三明治 | 
| [22:57] | And I hate golf. I hate everything about it. | 我还讨厌高尔夫 我讨厌关于它的一切 | 
| [23:00] | I hate the grass. I hate the carts. | 我讨厌那些草 高尔夫车 | 
| [23:01] | I hate the seats on the carts. | 我还讨厌车上的那个座位 | 
| [23:03] | My ass gets sweaty. | 那让我的屁股全是汗 | 
| [23:05] | And I really hate swimming. | 我还真的很讨厌游泳 | 
| [23:07] | Well, I didn’t ask you to go swimming. | 我并没有约你去游泳啊 | 
| [23:09] | Well, I know. Just telling you. | 我知道 我就是告诉你一下 | 
| [23:13] | Okay. Then why didn’t you say something before? | 好吧 那你怎么之前没告诉我呢 | 
| [23:16] | I don’t know. I didn’t know how. | 我不知道 我不知道该怎么说 | 
| [23:20] | Especially to somebody I really like. | 尤其是对一个我真的很喜欢的人说 | 
| [23:24] | Okay. So… you really like me? | 好吧 那么 你是真的喜欢我吗 | 
| [23:29] | I think I do. | 我想是的 | 
| [23:41] | – Anything else? – Count me in for fish! | -还有别的什么吗 -钓鱼要带上我哦 | 
| [23:54] | Oh, we said no more surprise visits. | 我们说好了不能再突然登门造访的啊 | 
| [23:56] | This is the last one, I swear to God. | 我对神发誓 这是最后一次了 | 
| [23:59] | Which God? | 哪个神 | 
| [24:00] | Whichever one you’re on good terms with at the moment. | 就是现在跟你关系比较好的那位 | 
| [24:03] | I’ve had a couple of good talks with the Hawaiian God Kanaloa. | 我最近跟夏威夷之神卡诺拉聊得挺开心的 | 
| [24:08] | I have something for you. | 我有样东西要给你 | 
| [24:10] | I apologize that you didn’t get yours | 我很抱歉 你没收到你这份请柬 | 
| [24:12] | when everybody else got theirs. | 而其他人都收到了 | 
| [24:15] | It’s okay. Not like I prepared an interpretive dance or anything. | 没事 反正我又没准备形意舞什么的 | 
| [24:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [24:21] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果这能让你感觉好受点的话 | 
| [24:23] | Robert and I had a huge fight about it. | 罗伯特和我为此大吵了一架 | 
| [24:25] | No, it doesn’t make me feel any better. | 不 那并不能让我感觉好受点 | 
| [24:28] | It would have been better if I’d gotten mine when Grace got hers. | 如果格蕾丝收到请柬时我也受到了 那才能好受点 | 
| [24:38] | Frankie. | 弗兰琦 | 
| [24:43] | – Oh, boy. – Oh, boy is right. | -天啊 -你叫天就对了 | 
| [24:47] | Robert’s gonna kill me. | 罗伯特会杀了我的 | 
| [24:49] | And I should probably let him. | 我或许该直接让他杀了我算了 | 
| [24:52] | I’m so embarrassed. | 我真是丢死人了 | 
| [24:55] | Don’t be. Anybody could have made that mistake. | 别 大家都看你犯这种错的 | 
| [24:59] | What am I gonna do about your wedding? | 我要如何对待你的婚礼啊 | 
| [25:01] | – It can’t be easy for you. – It’s not. | -你肯定心里不好受 -是啊 | 
| [25:05] | I got so caught up in not being invited, | 我一直纠结于没被邀请这件事 | 
| [25:07] | I never thought about whether I actually wanted to go. | 我都没去想过 我是否真的想去 | 
| [25:11] | Do you? | 你想去吗 | 
| [25:12] | I… I think I should. | 我 我觉得我该去吧 | 
| [25:16] | – That’s not what I asked. – I think you want me to. | -我的问题可不是这个 -我觉得你想让我去 | 
| [25:19] | Also, not what I asked. | 我的问题也不是这个 | 
| [25:23] | Have you checked in with your subconscious? | 你有去问问你的潜在意识的想法吗 | 
| [25:25] | Oh, sure, Joanne? She’ll have a field day with this one. | 当然了 乔安吗 她一定会玩得很开心的 | 
| [25:30] | I should call her. | 我该给她打个电话 | 
| [25:32] | Hi, Joanne? | 嗨 乔安 | 
| [25:34] | What is she saying? | 她怎么说 | 
| [25:40] | Oh, Sol, I don’t want to go to your wedding. | 索尔 我不想去参加你的婚礼 | 
| [25:44] | It’ll be too painful. | 那对我来说太痛苦了 | 
| [25:54] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [25:56] | I guess that makes sense. | 那倒也说得通 | 
| [26:02] | Maybe I should get in touch with my subconscious, too. | 或许我也该跟我的潜在意识交流一下 | 
| [26:06] | What is Armando saying? | 阿莫多怎么说 | 
| [26:10] | That I’m feeling pretty divided lately. | 说我最近感觉相当分裂 | 
| [26:13] | When I’m with Robert, I… worry about you. | 当我和罗伯特在一起时 我会担心你 | 
| [26:16] | When I’m with you, I worry about Robert. | 当我和你在一起时 又会担心罗伯特 | 
| [26:18] | I can’t be in two places at once. | 我无法同时把心放在两个地方 | 
| [26:26] | You’re right about setting boundaries, | 你说要保持距离是对的 | 
| [26:28] | and… we need to do divorce things | 而且 我们要办离婚手续了 | 
| [26:32] | like sign papers and… | 比如签离婚协议书 | 
| [26:35] | move out of our house. | 搬出我们的家 | 
| [26:40] | It’s time. | 是时候了 | 
| [26:43] | Joanne agrees. | 乔安也同意 | 
| [26:51] | Oh, shit! | 该死的 | 
| [26:59] | Oh, I’m late. It’s my fault. | 我迟到了 都是我的错 | 
| [27:03] | I ran. | 我跑过来的 | 
| [27:05] | Bad shape. | 身材走样了 | 
| [27:07] | They felt so bad that I got stood up again, | 他们看不下去我又被放鸽子了 | 
| [27:09] | they gave me free cheesecake. | 于是送了我一份免费的奶酪蛋糕 | 
| [27:11] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [27:13] | I just had a pretty intense realization with Sol | 我刚刚跟索尔把很多话都挑明了 | 
| [27:16] | which led to an avalanche of ah-ha moments. | 那直接引发了情绪大雪崩 | 
| [27:20] | Ah, slow down. I’ll get some cheesecake, too. | 缓口气 我也要点奶酪蛋糕吧 | 
| [27:23] | That’s okay. I was just finishing. | 没事 我快要吃完了 | 
| [27:25] | Oh, no. Please, I feel terrible. | 不 别这样 我感觉很愧疚 | 
| [27:29] | Look, I get it. I do. | 听着 我懂的 真的 | 
| [27:32] | But I kind of got this thing about being stood up twice in one week. | 但我有点不能忍一周内被放两次鸽子 | 
| [27:37] | Why don’t you call me when you guys figure things out? | 不如你们把关系理清楚了 再联系我吧 | 
| [27:39] | Oh, but we have figured things out. | 我们现在已经理清楚了 | 
| [27:42] | I think, I don’t know. | 我觉得是 我也说不清 | 
| [27:44] | It’s my subconscious. She’s a mess. | 是我的潜在意识说的 她整个人一团糟 | 
| [27:46] | I need to figure things out with her. | 我也得跟她好好理清一些事 | 
| [27:54] | Let me know when you do. | 等你理清了再联系我吧 | 
| [28:05] | – Robert? – Come in. | -罗伯特 -进来吧 | 
| [28:08] | Guy is not your minister. | 盖尔不是你的牧师 | 
| [28:10] | He is my boyfriend, and my date at your wedding– | 他是我男朋友 也是我参加你婚礼时的男伴 | 
| [28:13] | your big, fat, gay wedding. | 你盛大的同志婚礼 | 
| [28:15] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [28:17] | Have you stormed into other homes in the neighborhood | 你有闯进附近其他人的家里 | 
| [28:19] | to say that to people? | 对别人说这些话吗 | 
| [28:21] | This is not a joke, Robert. | 我不是在开玩笑 罗伯特 | 
| [28:23] | So are we clear about Guy’s role at your wedding? | 关于盖尔在你婚礼上的角色 我们说清楚了吗 | 
| [28:26] | We are. Who gives a shit anymore? | 说清楚了 谁他妈还在乎啊 | 
| [28:29] | – What? – You can have your book back. | -什么 -你可以把你的册子拿回去了 | 
| [28:32] | I thought this was supposed to be a happy thing. | 我原以为这该是件开心的事呢 | 
| [28:34] | It’s a nightmare. Everybody’s mad. | 结果却是个噩梦 每个人都充满怒气 | 
| [28:36] | The invitations aren’t right. The food’s not right. | 请柬搞的不对 食物也不对 | 
| [28:39] | The bills are piling up. | 账单堆积如山 | 
| [28:40] | Now, of course, we have to find a new officiant. | 现在 我们还得重新找个司仪 | 
| [28:42] | This wedding’s nothing but a pain in the ass. | 这个婚礼现在简直就是个大麻烦 | 
| [28:44] | Robert, that’s what weddings are. | 罗伯特 婚礼都是这样的 | 
| [28:47] | If you’d taken any interest in ours or our daughter’s, | 如果你关心过我们的或女儿的婚礼 | 
| [28:50] | you would know that. | 你就会明白这一点的 | 
| [28:51] | Maybe we should just elope. Sol would be relieved. | 或许我们该直接私奔算了 索尔至少会松一口气 | 
| [28:53] | He didn’t want a big wedding in the first place. | 他一开始就不想举办盛大的婚礼的 | 
| [28:56] | Well, what do you want? | 那你想怎么样 | 
| [28:57] | I want a big wedding in the first place. | 我一开始就想要一个盛大的婚礼 | 
| [29:00] | After hiding all those years, | 遮遮掩掩了这么多年 | 
| [29:02] | I want to get married in front of everyone, including you. | 我想在大家面前正大光明地结婚 包括你 | 
| [29:07] | Then you should do that. | 那你就该那么做 | 
| [29:10] | I like this thing of us saying exactly what we mean. | 我喜欢我们这样坦诚相告 | 
| [29:15] | I wonder if things would have been different | 我在想 如果我们很早前就这么做了 | 
| [29:16] | if we’d done it a long time ago. | 现在的情况会不会不是这样 | 
| [29:20] | Probably not where we ended, | 或许不会是这样的结局 | 
| [29:22] | but getting there might have been better. | 但是那个过程或许会更好 | 
| [29:27] | Keep the book. | 册子你留着 | 
| [29:29] | And remember | 并且记住了 | 
| [29:29] | there’ll always be four more guests than have RSVP’d. | 最终到场的宾客总是要比回复请柬的人多4位 | 
| [29:37] | That’s good to know. | 很高兴知道这一点 | 
| [29:43] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 对不起 | 
| [29:47] | I’m the worst fiancé that ever lived. | 我是全世界有史以来最差劲的未婚夫 | 
| [29:54] | – What did she do to it? – Collage. | -她把请柬怎么处理了 -做拼贴画了 | 
| [30:01] | – Can you ever forgive me? – I think so. | -你能原谅我吗 -可以 | 
| [30:10] | I read in Young Bride magazine that planning a wedding | 我在《年轻新娘》杂志上看到说 筹备婚礼 | 
| [30:13] | can be harder than the first year of marriage. | 可能会比婚姻的第一年更加艰难 | 
| [30:16] | You read Young Bride? | 你竟然看了《年轻新娘》杂志 | 
| [30:18] | When you leave it in the bathroom. | 是你丢在洗手间的 | 
| [30:26] | “This is love. To fly toward a secret sky. | “这就是爱 飞向隐秘的天空 | 
| [30:30] | To cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. | 惊落千百条面纱 | 
| [30:34] | First, to let go of life. | 首先 放开生命的束缚 | 
| [30:36] | Finally, to take a step without feet.” | 最终 没有脚也要向前迈一步” | 
| [30:42] | It’s official. I hate poetry. | 确定了 我真的讨厌诗歌 | 
| [30:44] | I’d rather read my divorce papers. | 我情愿朗读我的离婚协议书 | 
| [30:46] | You’ll get the opportunity when we sign them. | 我们签字的时候 你会有机会读的 | 
| [30:50] | It took me 45 fucking minutes, but I did it. | 我花了45分钟 但我做到了 | 
| [30:54] | – Congratulations! – Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 | 
| [31:01] | Never doing it again. | 我再也不要叠了 |