| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:44] | Can I just say how proud I am of the four of us? | 我想说 我很为我们4个骄傲 | 
| [00:46] | I mean, we were such adults in there. | 我们刚刚的表现真是太成熟了 | 
| [00:51] | I think we should thank Bud | 我觉得我们该感谢巴德 | 
| [00:52] | for suggesting that we use an arbitrator. | 建议我们请仲裁人 | 
| [00:54] | Thank you, Bud. Jerry was the perfect choice, | 谢谢你 巴德 杰瑞真是最合适的人选 | 
| [00:57] | fair, sensitive, kind, | 公正 体谅 和气 | 
| [00:59] | and I think he brought out the best in us. | 他让我们表现出了最好的一面 | 
| [01:01] | – And now that the papers are signed– – Shut up, Sol. | -现在离婚协议书也签好了 -闭嘴吧 索尔 | 
| [01:08] | Your father’s right, Nwabudike. | 你父亲说得对 奴阿布达克 | 
| [01:10] | We didn’t know how to handle this but somehow you did. | 我们并不知道该怎么处理 但你却知道 | 
| [01:13] | – Yes, thank you, Bud. – Thank you. | -是啊 谢谢 巴德 -谢谢 | 
| [01:15] | Stop! Please stop. | 停 别说了 | 
| [01:17] | What the… hell? | 搞什么鬼 | 
| [01:21] | – We’re not moving! – That’s okay, Grace. | -电梯不动了 -没事的 格蕾丝 | 
| [01:22] | I’m sure it’ll start up again in a second. | 我相信肯定马上就又会启动了 | 
| [01:26] | – Can I help you? – I hope so. | -能为您效劳吗 -希望如此 | 
| [01:27] | We are in an elevator that is temporarily standing still. | 我们在一架电梯里 现在暂时不动了 | 
| [01:32] | Robert, say the word– we’re stuck! | 罗伯特 说出来吧 我们卡住了 | 
| [01:34] | No need to use that word yet. | 现在还没必要用那个词 | 
| [01:36] | The word “stuck”? It’s just a word, it’s better than “trapped”. | “卡住”吗 不就是个词吗 又不是”困住” | 
| [01:39] | – Oh, God! – She’s claustrophobic. | -天呐 -她有幽闭恐惧症 | 
| [01:42] | – Hello, hello! – Calm down, please, Grace. | -有人吗 救命啊 -冷静点 格蕾丝 | 
| [01:46] | – There’s no air in here. – There is air! | -这里没有空气 -有的 | 
| [01:49] | Well, why isn’t it going into my lungs? | 那为什么我呼吸不到 | 
| [01:51] | It’s just anxiety, Grace. | 你是太焦虑了 格蕾丝 | 
| [01:52] | Why don’t you tell your anxiety, | 不如你来告诉你的焦虑 | 
| [01:54] | “Hey there, anxiety, I’m not going to let you rule me.” | “焦虑 我可不会让你控制我的” | 
| [01:56] | Because my anxiety doesn’t give a flying fuck! | 我的焦虑才他妈不管呢 | 
| [01:59] | Don’t you have a Valium? You always carry Valium. | 你不是有安定吗 你出门总带着安定的 | 
| [02:01] | I took two before the meeting. | 我在会面之前就服了两粒 | 
| [02:02] | Then you should be fine now. | 那你应该没事才对啊 | 
| [02:03] | I said I took two pills, not two handfuls. | 我说的是两粒 又不是两把 | 
| [02:06] | No, no. Grace, look at me. Focus on me. | 不不 格蕾丝 看着我 盯着我 | 
| [02:08] | Let me be your Valium. I’m Frankie Valium. | 让我做你的安定 我是弗兰琦·安定 | 
| [02:12] | Who was also a singer in the ’60’s. | 60年代有个歌手也叫这个名字 | 
| [02:14] | I need more air. | 我需要更多空气 | 
| [02:15] | I need air. | 我需要空气 | 
| [02:17] | We’ve got you! | 我们扶住你了 | 
| [02:18] | – Easy, easy. – I’ve got pot gummies. Eat this. | -稳住 -我有大麻软糖 来吃这个 | 
| [02:21] | – No, no! – I need one, I need one. Me, me, me. | -不要 -我需要一个 我要 | 
| [02:23] | What’s going on with you, Bud? | 你怎么了 巴德 | 
| [02:24] | God! There’s less air down here. | 天呐 这下面空气更少 | 
| [02:26] | I have to stand up. You all have to sit down. | 我得站起来 你们都坐下 | 
| [02:30] | Honey, are you having a panic attack? | 亲爱的 你惊恐发作了吗 | 
| [02:32] | Maybe, a little– A little bit. | 可能是吧 有点 | 
| [02:35] | – You claustrophobic, too? – Actually, no. | -你也有幽闭恐惧吗 -不是的 | 
| [02:37] | Wait, didn’t this happen once before? | 等等 这情况以前也出现过一次吧 | 
| [02:39] | I’m okay, I’m okay. | 我没事的 没事 | 
| [02:40] | Right. That weekend before he started at the firm. | 没错 他去律所上班前的那个周末 | 
| [02:42] | – That’s almost five years ago. – Was that Memorial Day? | -都快5年了 -是阵亡将士纪念日吗 | 
| [02:45] | – Labor Day. – Labor Day. | -劳动节 -劳动节 | 
| [02:47] | Happy Labor Day weekend, union supporters. | 劳动节周末快乐 工会支持者们 | 
| [02:52] | Are those grapes? | 那是葡萄吗 | 
| [02:53] | For Cesar Chavez. | 纪念凯萨·查维斯 | 
| [02:55] | Don’t you know anything about the labor movement in this country? | 你难道对本国的劳工运动毫不了解吗 | 
| [02:58] | Guys, where’s the coffee? Communist cake is served. | 两位 咖啡呢 共产主义蛋糕都上好了 | 
| [03:05] | It’s better that we’re doing this together. | 我们一起说出来会比较好 | 
| [03:07] | – I don’t know. – Just let me do the talking. | -我不太确定 -让我来说就行 | 
| [03:11] | Sol, trust me. | 索尔 相信我 | 
| [03:22] | The trouble with your socialist dessert is it’s very rich. | 你的社会主义甜点太甜腻[有钱]了 | 
| [03:27] | It’s a joke. | 是个笑话啊 | 
| [03:30] | It’s just good you’re trying. | 肯尝试就是好事 | 
| [03:33] | Sol and I want to talk to you about something– | 索尔和我有事要跟你们说 | 
| [03:35] | You know what’d make the joke better | 你如果想让这个笑话更好笑点 | 
| [03:36] | is if you had made it about the equal distribution of cake slices. | 就该拿蛋糕的平均分配来说事 | 
| [03:40] | Oh, yeah, that’s a riot. | 是啊 那肯定很有趣 | 
| [03:41] | You see, a few years back | 几年前 | 
| [03:43] | Sol and I were in New York on a business trip, | 索尔和我去纽约出公差 | 
| [03:46] | and it was a pretty big deal for us. | 那个项目挺重要的 | 
| [03:48] | We stayed at the Waldorf-Astoria, | 我们住在了华道夫阿斯多里亚酒店 | 
| [03:49] | and you know, we finished all our business– | 我们公事都办完了 | 
| [03:51] | Yoo-hoo, big, fat whale on the loose. | 巨大的鲸鱼跑出来喽 | 
| [03:54] | – Hi, honey. – Hi, Mom. | -亲爱的 -妈妈 | 
| [03:55] | Hi, kids. | 孩子们 | 
| [03:56] | Look at you, radiant, pregnant woman. | 看看你啊 容光焕发的准妈妈 | 
| [04:01] | Sol, get your ass up here and get a piece of the wonder of life. | 索尔 快起来抱抱生命的奇迹 | 
| [04:06] | I thought they were going to Mitch’s parents’ for the weekend. | 他们周末不是要去米奇父母家吗 | 
| [04:08] | Yeah, to drop off Macklin. | 是啊 把麦克林送过去 | 
| [04:10] | Everybody’s coming here, it’s Labor Day. | 大家都会来这儿 今天是劳动节 | 
| [04:12] | Hello, little baby. This is your Aunt Frankie. | 小宝宝你好啊 我是弗兰琦阿姨 | 
| [04:15] | Does this little bumpkin have a name yet? | 小家伙的名字起好了吗 | 
| [04:17] | She’s not telling anyone. Believe me, I’ve tried. | 她不肯告诉我 相信我 我尽力问了 | 
| [04:19] | Hello, little baby, you’re so good. Gladys? | 小宝宝 你真乖 格拉蒂丝吗 | 
| [04:23] | – No. – Ursula? | -不是 -厄休拉 | 
| [04:25] | Stargazer Vera? | 观星者维拉 | 
| [04:27] | – Frankie? – All good ideas. Pool time for me. | -弗兰琦 -你可真会取名字 我该去泳池了 | 
| [04:30] | *Make your own kind of music* | *创造自己的音乐* | 
| [04:33] | *Sing your own special song* | *高唱属于自己的歌* | 
| [04:36] | I’m going to make you a big, fat smoothie. | 我去给你做杯浓浓的冰沙 | 
| [04:38] | *Even if nobody else sings along* | *就算别人都不唱* | 
| [04:44] | I see pregnant women at the office every day | 我每天在办公室都能看到孕妇 | 
| [04:47] | and none of them are as excited as Frankie, ever. | 她们都不如弗兰琦那么激动 | 
| [04:50] | Well, she never got to do it herself, so, it’s special. | 她毕竟自己没怀过 所以觉得很特别 | 
| [04:56] | Robert, you and Sol are gonna have to do the sauce ASAP, | 罗伯特 你和索尔得尽快把酱做好 | 
| [04:59] | because it’s gonna take at least three hours | 腌鸡肉至少要 | 
| [05:00] | for the chicken to marinate, | 三小时呢 | 
| [05:02] | and I still have to get the corn on and | 我还得去做玉米 | 
| [05:04] | start my shucking at three. | 3点开始去壳 | 
| [05:06] | And where will I be, sergeant, at 0400? | 那我4点钟的时候该干什么呢 中士 | 
| [05:09] | At the cutting board, you’re doing the salad. | 站在切菜板边 你做沙拉 | 
| [05:11] | And what if we eat at 7:10? | 如果我们7:10才开饭呢 | 
| [05:13] | Then we have failed. | 那就是失败了 | 
| [05:17] | Let me guess, work. | 我猜猜 工作的事 | 
| [05:19] | I’ll keep it short, Robert. | 我尽快说完 罗伯特 | 
| [05:20] | I promise I won’t work this weekend. | 我保证过这周末不工作的 | 
| [05:24] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [05:25] | You get him on the phone right now and I’ll take care of it. | 马上让他接电话 我来处理 | 
| [05:28] | It’s no big deal, Robert. | 没什么大事 罗伯特 | 
| [05:29] | I won’t miss my shucking time. | 我不会错过去壳的 | 
| [05:33] | She works too hard, even weekends. | 她真是个工作狂 周末也这么忙 | 
| [05:34] | Nah, it’s fine, Frankie. It’s what she loves. | 没事 弗兰琦 她喜欢就好 | 
| [05:37] | Not me. Life’s too short, unless you drink my smoothies. | 我可不行 生命短暂 除非你喝我的冰沙 | 
| [05:41] | I’m good with my life expectancy. | 我对于生命的长度够满足了 | 
| [05:46] | – How you feeling, babe? – You know what? | -感觉怎么样 亲爱的 -其实 | 
| [05:49] | – Better than I have felt in months. – Yeah? | -比近几个月的感觉都要好多了 -是吗 | 
| [05:51] | Yep. I was feeling a little nauseous earlier, | 是的 我之前有点恶心 | 
| [05:53] | then I swallowed some pool water… | 但我吞了几口泳池的水 | 
| [05:54] | Thank you. I think it settled my stomach. | 多谢你 我胃舒服多了 | 
| [05:56] | Whatever works. How are the contractions? | 好使就行 宫缩怎么样了 | 
| [05:58] | Mitch, stop. I’m not in labor. It’s just Braxton-Hicks. | 米奇 够了 我没临产 只是假阵缩 | 
| [06:02] | – Okay, I know, but just let me know. – I know, I know. | -我知道 但有情况要告诉我 -我知道 我知道 | 
| [06:06] | OK, please stop worrying. | 别再担心了 | 
| [06:07] | I’m not going to spend another 37 hours at the hospital | 我不会像之前生麦克林那样 | 
| [06:10] | like we did with Macklin. | 在医院待37个小时了 | 
| [06:11] | – Not happening. – But we did the giant puzzle | -别想了 -但我们当时玩了 | 
| [06:13] | of the covered bridge in winter. | 冬日廊桥的巨型拼图啊 | 
| [06:16] | Aw, hey, stud. | 你好啊 猛男 | 
| [06:18] | – How was your big date last night? – Aw, it was good. | -昨晚的约会顺利吗 -很棒 | 
| [06:22] | You still dating the Zumba instructor? | 你还在跟那个尊巴舞教练约会吗 | 
| [06:24] | No. This one I met at a stop light– | 不是 这个是我在等红灯时认识的 | 
| [06:27] | Laura. Lauren? | 劳拉 还是劳伦 | 
| [06:29] | Laurel. | 劳丽尔 | 
| [06:31] | Maybe Meg. | 可能是梅格 | 
| [06:33] | Where’s the Mack attack, huh? | 麦克林那个臭小子呢 | 
| [06:34] | He’s attacking his other grandma and grandpa this weekend. | 他这周末去骚扰爷爷奶奶了 | 
| [06:37] | Oh, really? I got him this really cool playhouse. | 是吗 我给他买了个很酷的游戏屋 | 
| [06:40] | Why is it that people are always getting the kids presents? | 为什么大家总给孩子买礼物 | 
| [06:43] | – We’re the ones who need them. – Oh, don’t worry. | -需要礼物的是我们 -别担心 | 
| [06:45] | – I got you something, too. – Oh, yeah? | -我也有给你准备东西 -是吗 | 
| [06:48] | Wait, is it weed? | 等等 是大麻吗 | 
| [06:50] | Oh, boy! Beat it! | 天呐 走喽 | 
| [06:53] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [06:58] | What the hell are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么鬼啊 | 
| [07:02] | It’s Vilebrequin. Their swimsuits have the St. Tropez spirit. | 这叫维拉邦 他们的泳装有圣特佩罗的精神气 | 
| [07:07] | Hmm, fancy. You gonna wear that on your first day of work? | 不错啊 你第一天上班要穿这个去吗 | 
| [07:09] | I might. | 可能吧 | 
| [07:11] | I guess you can do whatever you want | 你爸是老板 | 
| [07:12] | now that your daddy’s the boss. | 你大概可以为所欲为吧 | 
| [07:14] | And your dad, too. It’s the best gig ever. | 你爸爸也是 简直是最棒的工作了 | 
| [07:17] | How’s your work going? | 你的工作如何 | 
| [07:19] | – Okay. What happened? – Nothing! | -好吧 怎么回事 -没事 | 
| [07:21] | I’m beating the market by 15%, so that’s really good. | 我的投资回报率超过市场15% 那很牛的 | 
| [07:24] | – And? – And… | -还有呢 -还有 | 
| [07:26] | I may have sent an email to my boss about my boss | 我可能误发了一封电邮给我老板 | 
| [07:27] | in which I called him dumber than fuck. | 而且我在电邮里还骂他蠢蛋 | 
| [07:31] | And in your world he would appreciate that e-mail because– | 你之所以觉得他会认为这好玩是因为… | 
| [07:33] | I was right and he was wrong, | 我是对的 他是错的 | 
| [07:35] | and I told him over and over that | 我一遍遍地告诉他 | 
| [07:36] | Dell was doomed and we had to get our clients out, | 戴尔完蛋了 我们得让客户抛 | 
| [07:38] | and then the market value dropped | 紧接着市场就跌了 | 
| [07:39] | from 16 billion to 9 in less than a year. | 一年内从160亿掉到90亿 | 
| [07:41] | I rest my case. | 我不再说了 | 
| [07:43] | But you understand bosses don’t like it | 但你知道老板是不喜欢 | 
| [07:44] | when an underling calls them dumber than fuck. | 被下属骂蠢蛋的吧 | 
| [07:46] | I totally get that. | 我当然知道 | 
| [07:47] | It’s just my feeling is don’t be dumber than fuck. | 但我的看法是 你别那么蠢啊 | 
| [07:53] | Bud’s sleeping on the couch tonight! | 巴德今晚睡沙发 | 
| [07:55] | I have to speak to Martin Costa. | 我得跟马丁·科斯塔说话 | 
| [07:57] | Look, I just received an entire shipment of squirt tops that don’t squirt. | 我刚收到一整批不喷水的喷水上衣 | 
| [08:02] | Squirt tops that don’t squirt are– | 如果不喷水 | 
| [08:03] | They’re just tops, do you see my problem? | 就成普通上衣了 明白吗 | 
| [08:06] | Yes, I will hold. | 好的 我等着 | 
| [08:08] | Frankie! I’m on the phone. | 弗兰琦 我在讲电话呢 | 
| [08:11] | Sorry, it’s a pulse. | 抱歉 按的是点动档 | 
| [08:13] | I’m making Mallory a honey-mannuka shake. | 我在给玛洛丽做麦卢卡蜂蜜奶昔 | 
| [08:15] | It’s healthy and delicious. I don’t want to bruise the chard. | 很健康 很好喝 我不想破坏甜菜叶 | 
| [08:18] | She’s not going to drink that. | 她才不会喝那个呢 | 
| [08:20] | Ugh, sorry. Nobody’s going to want to drink that. | 抱歉 没人会愿意喝那个的 | 
| [08:22] | Besides, she only drinks Ovaltine when she’s pregnant. | 而且 她怀孕的时候只喝阿华田 | 
| [08:25] | Oh, and KFC gravy– Not on my watch. | 还有肯德基的肉汁 有我在就休想 | 
| [08:28] | It’s a natural probiotic. The ancient Egyptians used it. | 这是天然益生菌 古埃及人都食用的呢 | 
| [08:33] | Frankie, just because I’m on hold | 弗兰琦 虽然我在等待 | 
| [08:37] | doesn’t mean I’m not on the phone. | 但我还是在打电话 | 
| [08:39] | I need to hear if someone on the other end of the line speaks. | 我需要听到对面是否有人说话 | 
| [08:42] | As much as I enjoy having you explain to me how phones work, | 我虽然很喜欢听你解释电话的使用原理 | 
| [08:46] | I have a pregnant woman to take care of. | 我还要去照顾一位孕妇呢 | 
| [08:48] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [08:51] | I’ve been disconnected. | 我断线了 | 
| [08:52] | Imagine… and with all your knowledge of phones. | 想想看啊 你还那么了解电话呢 | 
| [08:58] | I can’t believe it didn’t happen after all that buildup. | 我真不敢相信 准备了那么久还是没说出来 | 
| [09:00] | Robert, we’re lucky. We dodged a bullet. | 罗伯特 我们很幸运 我们躲过了一劫 | 
| [09:02] | Can you imagine if we told them | 你能想象我们如果说了 | 
| [09:04] | and your daughter and Mitch walked in? | 然后你女儿和米奇走了进来吗 | 
| [09:07] | We’d be the biggest assholes ever. | 我们就是有史以来最大的混蛋了 | 
| [09:08] | Either way, we’re going to be the biggest assholes ever, | 不管怎么样 我们都会是最大的混蛋 | 
| [09:11] | it’s just a question of when. | 只是时间早晚而已 | 
| [09:12] | What about the end of September? | 九月底说怎么样 | 
| [09:14] | I can’t do the end of September. | 我不能接受九月底 | 
| [09:15] | It’s Rosh Hashanah. It’s late this year. | 那时是犹太新年 今年比较晚 | 
| [09:17] | – Isn’t it always late? – No. Sometimes it’s early. | -不是总是晚的吗 -有时候是早的 | 
| [09:19] | All right. Then definitely October. | 好吧 那十月一定得说了 | 
| [09:21] | Definitely, but Frankie’s birthday is October 12th– | 绝对的 但弗兰琦的生日是10月12日 | 
| [09:25] | Okay, okay. We need to look at a calendar. | 好吧 我们得对着日历找 | 
| [09:32] | – November. – Thanksgiving. Forget it. | -十一月 -感恩节 不行 | 
| [09:34] | We have all those people over. She makes tofurkey. | 我们会有很多客人到家里做客 她会做豆腐火鸡 | 
| [09:36] | Sol, I know this isn’t easy for you, | 索尔 我知道这对你很难 | 
| [09:39] | but we will never be together if we don’t pick a day. | 但我们如果不定下日子 就不可能在一起了 | 
| [09:42] | – You’re right. – All right. Then let’s look at December. | -你说得对 -好吧 十二月呢 | 
| [09:46] | Frankie’s mother died in December. | 弗兰琦妈妈的忌日是十二月 | 
| [09:48] | It’s always a very tough month for her. | 她那个月一向很不好过 | 
| [09:52] | What is going on in here? | 你们干什么呢 | 
| [09:54] | You’re supposed to be making the marinade. | 你们不是该去做腌泡汁的吗 | 
| [09:57] | – We were just trying to pick a date. – For what? | -我们在挑日子呢 -干什么 | 
| [10:00] | A trip… A cruise… to Alaska… on a ship. | 旅行 巡航 去阿拉斯加 坐船 | 
| [10:04] | Is that what you guys wanted to talk about this morning? | 你们今早就是要说这事吗 | 
| [10:07] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 是啊 是的 没错 | 
| [10:09] | Well, December is out, right? | 十二月不行 | 
| [10:11] | January we have two fundraisers | 一月有两个筹款活动 | 
| [10:13] | and that charity museum gala, and– | 还有博物馆慈善晚会 | 
| [10:16] | Let’s just do this after you’ve marinated the chicken. | 等你们把鸡腌好了再说吧 | 
| [10:19] | Great. We’ll plan our trip then. | 好的 我们到时再安排行程 | 
| [10:21] | You know what? I’ll marinate the chicken myself. | 得了 我自己去腌鸡吧 | 
| [10:26] | Robert, would you at least get the ice from the other freezer? | 罗伯特 你能至少去另一个冰箱把冰块拿出来吗 | 
| [10:29] | – We have another freezer? – In the garage. | -我们还有一个冰箱吗 -在车库里 | 
| [10:33] | Alaska in January? | 一月去阿拉斯加 | 
| [10:36] | I cracked. | 我惊慌失措了 | 
| [10:46] | Want to build a house? | 想建栋房子吗 | 
| [10:51] | We should… we should look at the directions. | 我们应该看看说明书 | 
| [10:52] | No! No. Directions are bullshit. | 不不 说明书都是扯淡的 | 
| [10:55] | You know what, you’re right. They are condescending. | 其实 你说得对 的确是瞧不起人 | 
| [11:00] | I… I know what’ll help here. | 我知道该怎么办了 | 
| [11:04] | – Here. – Ah, oh, no thanks. | -给 -不了 谢谢 | 
| [11:07] | No? | 不要吗 | 
| [11:12] | All right. All right. | 好了 好了 | 
| [11:13] | Is this like one of those things | 像这玩意儿 | 
| [11:14] | that comes with its own little wrench? | 也是自带扳手的吗 | 
| [11:16] | Wrench, wrench, wrench, wrench, wrench, wrench, wrench. | 扳手 扳手 扳手 扳手… | 
| [11:19] | One more time. | 再来一次 | 
| [11:21] | Wre-n-n-n-ch. | 扳…手 | 
| [11:28] | Ah, that’s nice. | 真不错 | 
| [11:29] | Cynthia, this is not about resin ID codes. | 辛西娅 重点不是树脂分类标志 | 
| [11:32] | It’s about the breakdown in your inspection services. | 而是你的检查出了问题 | 
| [11:36] | I need to speak to Martin. | 我得跟马丁谈谈 | 
| [11:38] | Yeah, I know he’s in Singapore, and it’s a holiday weekend– | 我知道他在新加坡 又是节假日周末 | 
| [11:41] | It’s not a holiday weekend in Singapore. | 在新加坡可不是节假日周末 | 
| [11:42] | Not a holiday weekend in Singapore. | 在新加坡可不是节假日周末哦 | 
| [11:45] | Thank you, Cynthia. | 谢谢 辛西娅 | 
| [11:46] | Thank you, Brianna. She’s going to get him, finally. | 谢谢 布丽安娜 她终于要叫他了 | 
| [11:50] | Oh, I’m so sorry about all this. | 很抱歉我这么忙 | 
| [11:51] | I really wanted to be with you this weekend. | 我这周末真的很想好好陪你们的 | 
| [11:53] | Mom, you have a work thing. It’s no big deal. | 妈 你有公事要忙 没事的 | 
| [11:56] | Yeah. Speaking of… | 好吧 说到这个… | 
| [11:58] | How’s yours? Work? | 你的工作怎么样 | 
| [12:00] | It’s good. | 挺好的 | 
| [12:04] | – What’s the matter? – It’s just the usual shit. | -怎么了 -就是老一套而已 | 
| [12:06] | My mouth among other things. | 我心直口快 还有其他一些麻烦 | 
| [12:09] | Brianna, you are so good at what you do. | 布丽安娜 你很厉害的 | 
| [12:11] | And you make so much money | 而且你能为那么多人 | 
| [12:12] | – for so many people. – Yes. | -挣那么多钱 -是啊 | 
| [12:14] | Always the smartest person in the room. | 而且你永远是一堆人当中最聪明的那个 | 
| [12:16] | – Yes, thank you. – You’re also the least liked. | -没错 谢谢 -也是最不讨喜欢的 | 
| [12:18] | Yes, thank– Wait. No. | 是啊 谢…等等 才不是呢 | 
| [12:22] | I’m just hyper-competent, intuitive, assertive. | 我只是能力强 直觉准 信心坚定 | 
| [12:25] | Yeah, which translates as intimidating, | 是啊 也就是吓人 | 
| [12:27] | argumentative, and strident. | 好斗 尖锐的意思 | 
| [12:30] | I get it. | 我懂的 | 
| [12:32] | May even share some of those qualities. | 我们甚至在这上面有部分共同点 | 
| [12:33] | Yeah, no shit! | 是啊 太他妈对了 | 
| [12:35] | See! This is just the kind of thing that gets you fired. | 瞧吧 就是这种话会害你被炒 | 
| [12:38] | You have got to figure out how to play with others. | 你得学会跟他人合作 | 
| [12:41] | Or figure out how to be the boss. | 或者想办法当上老板 | 
| [12:46] | What?! What do you mean he’s going to call me back? | 什么 什么叫他会打给我的 | 
| [12:55] | I know it hurts, | 我知道很疼 | 
| [12:57] | but your womb is dancing… in a musical number | 但你的子宫在跳舞 载歌载舞 | 
| [13:00] | that has been going on since the dawn of time. | 从人类起源之处就开始了 | 
| [13:02] | No, it’s preparing to pass a brisket through my vagina. | 不 它在准备把一坨肉从我的洞里拉出来 | 
| [13:05] | Such a miracle! | 真是个奇迹 | 
| [13:08] | Honey, should I get you a fresh one? | 要再给你拿一杯吗 亲爱的 | 
| [13:10] | Please don’t. But I would love some Ovaltine. | 别了 但我想喝阿华田 | 
| [13:12] | – Got it! – Thank you. | -好咧 -谢谢 | 
| [13:17] | What are you doing? Put that cigarette out! | 干什么呢 把烟熄了 | 
| [13:19] | We’ve got a pregnant woman here! | 我们这里还有孕妇呢 | 
| [13:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [13:24] | Coyote, where’s Mitch? | 卡奥迪 米奇呢 | 
| [13:25] | Uh, I think he’s sacked out upstairs somewhere. | 好像在楼上什么地方睡觉呢吧 | 
| [13:28] | I don’t know why though, because I feel fuckin’ great! | 不知道为什么 我感觉可棒着呢 | 
| [13:33] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能跟你谈谈吗 | 
| [13:34] | Yeah. | 当然 | 
| [13:39] | How much coke are you on right now? | 你磕了多少可卡因 | 
| [13:42] | I’m naturally energetic. | 我天生就这么有活力 | 
| [13:44] | Sure you are. Oh, that’s… | 是啊 我靠 真是… | 
| [13:46] | – What? You okay? What’s up? – Yeah. Yes. | -怎么了 你没事吧 -没事 | 
| [13:50] | The baby has hiccups. | 宝宝会打嗝 | 
| [13:53] | That’s weird. Us. | 好奇怪啊 我们 | 
| [13:56] | Talkin’ about a baby. | 谈起了宝宝 | 
| [13:59] | You know, considering… | 考虑到… | 
| [14:00] | Considering the thing we said | 焦虑到 我们曾说过 | 
| [14:02] | we’d never talk about but now we’re talking about | 永远不会谈这事 现在却在谈 | 
| [14:04] | because you’re so fucking stoned? | 因为你吸毒吸得嗨爆了吗 | 
| [14:06] | Can you imagine me with a 9-year-old? | 你能想象我带个9岁的孩子吗 | 
| [14:08] | No. God, no. | 天呐 不能 | 
| [14:11] | That was a fun summer. | 那个夏天太好玩了 | 
| [14:15] | – I’m worried about you. – Why? | -我担心你 -为什么 | 
| [14:18] | The last few times I’ve seen you, you’ve been really high. | 我最近几次看到你 你都是嗑高的 | 
| [14:20] | Relax, Mallory. It’s a holiday weekend. | 没事 玛洛丽 这是节假日周末啊 | 
| [14:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [14:28] | I am. I’m fine. | 我没事的 | 
| [14:32] | – Mallory wants her Ovaltine. – Oh, no! | -玛洛丽想喝阿华田 -糟糕 | 
| [14:35] | I was going to make it for her. | 我本想给她做的 | 
| [14:37] | Can you get the milk out of the fridge? | 你能把冰箱里的牛奶拿出来吗 | 
| [14:39] | Yes, I am still holding. | 是的 我还在等 | 
| [14:42] | I thought you were going to make it. | 不是说好了你来做的嘛 | 
| [14:44] | No, not the goat milk! | 别 别用山羊奶 | 
| [14:48] | You know what? | 告诉你 | 
| [14:51] | Make it yourself. | 自己做吧 | 
| [14:52] | I’m going to go rub oil on your daughter’s belly. | 我去给你女儿肚子上抹油 | 
| [14:54] | Frankie, she’s perfectly happy just floating in the pool. | 弗兰琦 她在泳池里泡着就很开心了 | 
| [14:57] | Just let her be. | 别去烦她了 | 
| [14:58] | She doesn’t want any poking and prodding right now. | 她现在不需要别人碰她 | 
| [15:01] | Rubbing the belly is an important facilitator | 按摩肚子是促进与外面世界 | 
| [15:03] | to communication with the outer world. | 交流的重要手段 | 
| [15:06] | Oh, just let her be, Frankie. | 别去打扰她了 弗兰琦 | 
| [15:08] | You know, when you’re pregnant you don’t want to be touched. | 怀孕的时候不喜欢被人摸 | 
| [15:10] | You wouldn’t know, you haven’t been through it. | 你当然不会知道 你自己没经历过 | 
| [15:13] | Would you get the carrots out of the fridge? | 你能把冰箱里的胡萝卜拿出来吗 | 
| [15:15] | Let’s see, what was I supposed to do? Corn… | 我要做什么来着 玉米 | 
| [15:17] | Milk! Ovaltine! | 牛奶 阿华田 | 
| [15:28] | – Mack. You want to talk to Mommy? – Yeah. | -麦克 想跟妈妈说话吗 -要啊 | 
| [15:32] | OK, hold on. | 好 等等 | 
| [15:38] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 | 
| [15:40] | I spoke to the girls and cleared up the whole trip thing. | 我跟她们说了 澄清了旅行的事 | 
| [15:42] | We’re not going to Alaska in January. | 我们一月份不去阿拉斯加了 | 
| [15:44] | – Thank God. – We’re going to Hawaii in March. | -谢天谢地 -我们三月份要去夏威夷 | 
| [15:47] | – Sol… – I know. | -索尔 -我知道 | 
| [15:48] | I think I’m not good in these situations. | 我觉得我不擅长处理这种情况 | 
| [15:51] | Let’s find another time this week and get it over with. | 我们就在本周另找个时间 赶快解决了吧 | 
| [15:53] | This week? That’s too soon. | 本周吗 太快了 | 
| [15:56] | We have to really rethink this and pick the exact right time. | 我们真的得好好重新考虑 挑选最适合的时间 | 
| [16:00] | That, um… smells nice. | 闻起来真香 | 
| [16:04] | What’s going on? You’re losing your nerve, aren’t you? | 怎么回事 你又怕了 是吧 | 
| [16:07] | – No. – Yes, you are. I can see it on your face. | -没有 -就是 我看得出来 | 
| [16:10] | It’s just… | 就是 | 
| [16:11] | this morning, getting that close… | 今早 我们差点说了 | 
| [16:15] | I saw all the hurt I’ll be causing the people I love. | 我看到了我将给我爱的人带来的种种伤痛 | 
| [16:19] | So what are you telling me? | 那你是什么意思 | 
| [16:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [16:43] | No, those are too big. I want slices, not chunks. | 不行 太大了 要切片 不是块 | 
| [16:46] | You know, on an angle. | 斜着切 | 
| [16:48] | You do realize I have a knife in my hand. | 你知道我手里有刀吧 | 
| [16:52] | I don’t like you right now. | 我现在不喜欢你 | 
| [16:55] | Because of carrots? | 就因为胡萝卜吗 | 
| [16:57] | Yes, and because of what you said before. | 是的 还因为你之前说的话 | 
| [17:00] | What did I say? | 我说什么了 | 
| [17:01] | That I wouldn’t know anything because I’ve never been pregnant. | 说我自己没怀过孕 所以什么都不知道 | 
| [17:04] | Oh, I didn’t say that, or if I did I certainly didn’t mean it. | 我才没那么说呢 如果说了也不是有意的 | 
| [17:07] | You did. | 你就是有意的 | 
| [17:09] | You’ve never taken me seriously as a mother. | 你从不把我当一个真正的母亲看待 | 
| [17:12] | I don’t even think about you as a mother. | 我都不把你当做母亲看待 | 
| [17:14] | You’re not even on my radar! | 我是直接无视你的 | 
| [17:15] | That’s even worse, | 那更差劲了 | 
| [17:16] | it’s like I don’t exist enough for you to notice. | 就好像我的存在感不足以让你注意到 | 
| [17:19] | Listen, Frankie. This is not a good time, okay? | 听着 弗兰琦 我现在没空跟你谈这些 | 
| [17:21] | I have a lot to do here, | 我有好多事要忙活 | 
| [17:22] | and it seems like I’m the only one doing it. | 而且似乎只有我一个人在忙活 | 
| [17:24] | You know what, don’t give me that shit. | 告诉你 别跟我来这一套 | 
| [17:26] | You love being busy and overworked. | 你就喜欢忙里忙外 工作成堆 | 
| [17:28] | You thrive on it, | 那让你开心 | 
| [17:29] | and it makes you feel more important than the rest of us mortals, | 让你觉得自己比我们这些凡人更重要 | 
| [17:33] | but I’m pretty tired of it, | 但我真是受够了 | 
| [17:34] | and it does not give you the right to be an asshole. | 而且你也不能就因此犯浑 | 
| [17:40] | I’m glad you’re such an expert on what it’s like to be me. | 很高兴你这么了解我是什么感觉 | 
| [17:43] | But who’s being judgmental now? | 现在是谁武断了 | 
| [17:46] | – Ooh, dinner! – Brianna, how are you? | -晚餐哦 -布丽安娜 你好吗 | 
| [17:52] | Mom, I got this. | 妈 我来吧 | 
| [17:57] | On an angle, right? | 斜着切 是吗 | 
| [18:04] | You know, I’m not really hungry. | 其实 我不太饿 | 
| [18:10] | Mal, you gonna eat? | 玛洛 你打算吃东西吗 | 
| [18:11] | Uh, no, and neither are you. | 不吃 你也不能吃 | 
| [18:14] | My water just broke. I think we have to go to the hospital. | 我的羊水破了 我们得去医院了 | 
| [18:16] | – What? – Oh, my God! | -什么 -天呐 | 
| [18:18] | Okay. Easy, love. Here, I got you. | 好了 放松 亲爱的 有我呢 | 
| [18:24] | Nice and slow. | 慢点来 | 
| [18:27] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 | 
| [18:29] | – Just breathe. – Let it out. | -呼吸 -发泄出来 | 
| [18:30] | Oh, it’s happening! Grace! | 真的要生了 格蕾丝 | 
| [18:33] | Martin, where have you been? | 马丁 你跑哪去了 | 
| [18:35] | Grace, Grace! It’s happening, it’s happening! | 格蕾丝 开始了 要生了 | 
| [18:38] | – Baby, baby, baby. – She’s in labor? | -孩子 宝宝 -她临产了吗 | 
| [18:40] | You’ve got to get to the hospital! | 你得去医院 | 
| [18:42] | – Here, you talk to him. – What am I going to say? | -给 你跟他谈 -谈什么啊 | 
| [18:44] | Get me tops that squirt | 要么弄到会喷水的上衣 | 
| [18:46] | or get me my money back– And be mean! | 要么把钱拿回来 凶他 | 
| [18:49] | Ooh, fun! Listen up, you little piece of shit… | 好啊 听好了 你个混蛋 | 
| [18:52] | We’re getting her to the hospital. | 我们送她去医院 | 
| [18:53] | Ooh, I guess it wasn’t Braxton-Hicks. | 看来不是假阵缩 | 
| [18:55] | Mitch, Robert and I will follow you in our car. | 米奇 我和罗伯特开我们的车跟着你 | 
| [18:57] | – But he’s stoned. – Uh, it’s my bad. | -他嗑高了 -我的错 | 
| [18:59] | That was three hours ago. I’m fine now. | 都三小时前了 我没事了 | 
| [19:01] | Call the hospital, tell them we’re coming! | 快打给医院 告诉他们我们要来了 | 
| [19:03] | Oh, you better have an epidural in the car! | 你车上最好有硬脊膜外麻醉药 | 
| [19:04] | You’re doing great, honey. One step at a time. | 你很棒 亲爱的 一步步走 | 
| [19:08] | She’s coming, she’s coming! | 她要出来了 要出来了 | 
| [19:09] | – Oh, God! – What can I do? | -天呐 -我能做什么 | 
| [19:12] | – I can feel it, she’s, she’s… – No, don’t push. Do not push. | -我能感觉到 她… -别 别用力 | 
| [19:15] | – Mitch, do something! – I’m telling her not to push! | -米奇 想办法 -我叫她别用力了啊 | 
| [19:21] | – Oh, my God, I think she’s in my pants! – What?! | -天呐 我觉得她已经在我裤子里了 -什么 | 
| [19:23] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天呐 天呐 | 
| [19:24] | – I got her, I got her. – Oh, my God! | -我接住她了 -天呐 | 
| [19:34] | She’s perfect! | 她好可爱啊 | 
| [19:37] | Look at her! | 看她啊 | 
| [19:38] | Blanket! Who has a blanket?! | 毯子 谁有毯子 | 
| [19:41] | Here, here, here. Here, Robert. | 给 给 罗伯特 | 
| [19:50] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 | 
| [19:54] | The ambulance is on its way. | 救护车马上就到 | 
| [20:00] | Hello, baby. | 你好啊 宝宝 | 
| [20:05] | Hello, Madison. | 你好啊 麦迪森 | 
| [20:07] | Really? That’s the name? | 不是吧 就叫这个名字啊 | 
| [20:09] | Probably why she didn’t tell you. | 怪不得不告诉你呢 | 
| [20:15] | Grandma loves you. Do you see Grandma? | 外婆爱你的 想见见外公吗 | 
| [20:24] | I’m sorry, Frankie. | 对不起 弗兰琦 | 
| [20:27] | I guess I am a little self-involved right now. | 我现在的确可能有点太以自我为中心了 | 
| [20:33] | You know… | 话说… | 
| [20:35] | for me it was the first time | 对我而言 是当我第一次 | 
| [20:37] | I held my baby that motherhood began. | 抱着我的孩子时 我才成为母亲 | 
| [20:42] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [20:46] | You have a new niece. | 你又多了一个外甥女 | 
| [20:47] | And you have your money back plus 20%. | 你的钱我要回来了 还加了20% | 
| [20:51] | Nice job. | 好厉害 | 
| [20:53] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 | 
| [20:55] | Madison. | 麦迪森 | 
| [20:57] | I know… Nothing we can do about it. | 我懂的 我们也没办法 | 
| [21:03] | – Bless you! – God bless you! | -保佑你 -保佑你 | 
| [21:26] | Mazel tov, Grandpa. | 恭喜啊 外公 | 
| [21:35] | – I hate these. – I know. | -我讨厌这东西 -我知道 | 
| [21:40] | I mean… | 我是说 | 
| [21:42] | maybe if the Cubans were allowed to have some say– | 如果古巴人能发表意见 | 
| [21:45] | Not in the house, Sol, please. | 别在家里说 索尔 | 
| [21:50] | That was… | 刚刚 | 
| [21:54] | I don’t even have words… | 我都无法描述 | 
| [21:59] | from a man who usually has too many. | 我通常是话唠的那个 | 
| [22:05] | I’m glad I was there. | 我很高兴我也在场 | 
| [22:11] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [22:20] | I really want to be here with you for these moments. | 我真想在这种时刻陪在你身边 | 
| [22:24] | I don’t want to just share secret looks. | 我不想仅仅是跟你偷偷传递眼神 | 
| [22:30] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 | 
| [22:32] | Anytime. | 随时可以 | 
| [22:55] | Can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 | 
| [22:59] | – Exciting day. – Yes, it was. | -好激动的一天 -是啊 | 
| [23:03] | And it got me thinking. | 引发了我的思考 | 
| [23:06] | In fact, I’ve made a decision. | 事实上 我做出了决定 | 
| [23:18] | I’m gonna retire this year. | 我今年要退休 | 
| [23:21] | Really? You are? | 是吗 真的吗 | 
| [23:23] | I really am. | 真的 | 
| [23:25] | What about the company? | 公司怎么办 | 
| [23:27] | How are you going to be able to hand it over to someone else? | 你怎么能舍得交给别人啊 | 
| [23:30] | I think I might have found the right person. | 我可能找到了合适的人选 | 
| [23:33] | Who? | 谁啊 | 
| [23:35] | – Brianna. – Brianna? No, seriously? | -布丽安娜 -布丽安娜 不是吧 真的吗 | 
| [23:38] | I mean, she’s brilliant, of course, but you know, | 她是很棒 但 你知道的 | 
| [23:41] | – her temperament has always– – I have an instinct | -她脾气… -我有个直觉 | 
| [23:44] | this is going to be just great for her. | 她一定会非常合适的 | 
| [23:47] | And for me. | 对我也合适 | 
| [23:51] | And for us. | 对我们也是 | 
| [23:55] | I know you get upset when I work on holidays. I get upset, too. | 我知道我节假日工作你不高兴 我也不高兴 | 
| [23:59] | I miss so much. | 我错过了好多 | 
| [24:02] | What if I’d been talking on the phone about squirt tops | 如果我当时在电话上谈喷水上衣的事呢 | 
| [24:05] | when our granddaughter was being born? | 就错过我们外孙女的降生了 | 
| [24:11] | I miss you. | 我也想你了 | 
| [24:16] | Maybe we could… | 或许我们可以 | 
| [24:19] | I don’t know… reconnect. | 我也说不清 重新增进感情 | 
| [24:28] | Wonderful. | 好极了 | 
| [24:32] | So I stayed. | 于是我就没出柜 | 
| [24:35] | Out of what, a sense of duty? | 为什么 出于责任感吗 | 
| [24:38] | No. I just… | 不是 我只是… | 
| [24:44] | My heart broke for you, and I had to give you what you wanted. | 我心疼你 我必须给你你想要的 | 
| [24:52] | Of course, it was crueler not to leave. | 当然 不离开其实更残忍 | 
| [24:59] | You could have saved us both five years. | 你本可为我们都省下5年的 | 
| [25:04] | Actually, I could have. | 其实 是我本可以的 | 
| [25:13] | I really want to be here with you for these moments. | 我真想在这种时刻陪在你身边 | 
| [25:19] | I don’t want to just share secret looks. | 我不想仅仅是跟你偷偷传递眼神 | 
| [25:24] | I’m ready. Anytime. | 我准备好了 随时可以 | 
| [25:52] | Is that why you were breathing into a paper bag at breakfast? | 所以你第二天早餐时才冲纸袋呼吸吗 | 
| [25:56] | I didn’t know what I saw, | 我不知道我究竟看到了什么 | 
| [25:58] | and I’d had all those beers and I was half asleep. | 而且我又喝了酒 半醒不醒 | 
| [26:02] | It made no sense, so I just put it out of my mind, | 感觉说不通啊 于是我就忘记了 | 
| [26:06] | and even when you told us you were gay, I still didn’t want to– | 即使你们出柜了 我依然不愿… | 
| [26:09] | I couldn’t, I couldn’t– | 我不能… | 
| [26:10] | You put it in that place | 你把那事 | 
| [26:11] | you put things when you don’t want to know. | 放在了你不想知道的记忆隔间里 | 
| [26:14] | I get it, honey, believe me. | 我理解的 亲爱的 相信我 | 
| [26:16] | And I thought the next morning I dreamt it… | 第二天早上 我以为自己是做梦 | 
| [26:19] | But I had just started at the job, | 但我刚刚开始工作 | 
| [26:21] | and maybe that was just a convenient excuse. | 可能那只是个很凑巧的借口 | 
| [26:23] | You’re not to blame for this. This is not your fault. | 不是你的错 这不怪你 | 
| [26:26] | But if I had just said something. | 但如果我当时说出来了 | 
| [26:28] | Bud, even if you had told us, | 巴德 即便你跟我们说了 | 
| [26:30] | we probably wouldn’t have believed you. | 我们大概也不会信的 | 
| [26:33] | Besides, you gave me five more years with your father. | 再说 你多给了我5年和你父亲共处的时间 | 
| [26:52] | Uh, too many people, too many people! | 人太多了 人太多了 | 
| [27:01] | – Yay! – Yes! | -好诶 -好棒 |