时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | He’s OK, Grace. Everything went really well. | 他没事 格蕾丝 一切都很顺利 |
[01:17] | They just moved him out of recovery | 他们刚把他从恢复室转移出来 |
[01:19] | – and he’s in his room. – Oh, thank God. | -他现在正躺在自己的病房里 -谢天谢地 |
[01:23] | – I’ve been praying for him. – Me too. | -我一直在为他祈祷 -我也是 |
[01:27] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[01:29] | Is there news? | 有消息吗 |
[01:31] | Your dad made it through surgery with flying colors. | 你爸的手术非常顺利 |
[01:34] | He’s going to be just fine. | 他会没事的 |
[01:37] | That’s so good! | 那真是太好了 |
[01:41] | – Let me just… – Sorry… | -让我先… -抱歉 |
[01:44] | I was still asleep. | 我刚刚是没睡醒 |
[01:46] | That was special. | 那可真够特别的 |
[01:51] | He looks so small in that bed. | 他躺在病床上看起来好弱小 |
[01:54] | I can almost see what he looked like when he was a boy. | 我都能大致猜出来他小时候长什么样了 |
[01:58] | When he wakes up should I tell him Frankie and I had intercourse? | 等他醒来之后我要告诉他弗兰琦和我做爱了吗 |
[02:01] | – No! No! – Are you crazy? | -绝对不行 -你是疯了吗 |
[02:02] | OK. That was my instinct. Just checking. | 好吧 我只是想想罢了 问问而已 |
[02:06] | Sorry to interrupt, but I’m looking for Mr. Hanson’s spouse? | 打扰一下 请问哪位是汉森先生的配偶 |
[02:10] | Well, I guess that would be me. I am the spouse. | 应该是我吧 我是他的配偶 |
[02:13] | Well, don’t get too excited. I’m from the billing department. | 别太兴奋 我是收费部的 |
[02:28] | I love you so much. | 我真的很爱你 |
[02:39] | They really are married, aren’t they? | 他们真的结婚了 对吧 |
[02:41] | They really are. | 真的结了 |
[02:43] | I need gluten. | 我得去吃点谷朊食品 |
[02:57] | My powers are weak. | 我的力量变弱了 |
[02:59] | Your powers are fictional. | 你的力量是虚构出来的 |
[03:01] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[03:03] | We don’t look a day over 350. | 我们看上去最多350岁 |
[03:05] | I would’ve loved being born in the 17th century. | 我要是出生在17世纪就好了 |
[03:08] | Of course I would have died in my 30s. | 那样三十几岁我就死了 |
[03:10] | – I look like our mailman. – Let’s go. | -我长得好像附近的邮差啊 -走吧 |
[03:13] | Hey, kids, I feel my trademark energy waning, | 孩子们 我觉得我的能量正在变弱 |
[03:16] | and I could really use a bowl of Grape-Nuts. | 我得吃碗葡萄坚果麦片 |
[03:18] | So unless one of you has some, I– I’m just gonna skedaddle. | 除非你们身上有 不然我就得撤了 |
[03:22] | – OK. – Bye, Frankie. | -好 -再见 弗兰琦 |
[03:23] | – Bye, Momma. – Bye, Mom. | -再见 妈妈 -再见 老妈 |
[03:27] | – Don’t ask. – What’s wrong? | -别问我 -出什么事了 |
[03:30] | Our insurance is balking at the bill, | 我们的保险没法报销费用 |
[03:32] | plus, I just remembered there are 80 people | 另外 我刚想起来有48小时后 |
[03:34] | coming to our house in 48 hours | 会有80个人到我们家 |
[03:37] | for a wedding that’s already happened. | 来参加一场已经举办过了的婚礼 |
[03:38] | Not to mention the caterer, the florist– | 更不用说酒席筹办公司和花商… |
[03:41] | What about the bagpiper? | 那风笛手呢 |
[03:42] | – Did he make you get the bagpiper? – Two! | -他有强迫你请风笛手吗 -请了两个 |
[03:44] | Identical twin, red-headed piper brothers. | 一对同卵双胞胎 红头发的风笛两兄弟 |
[03:47] | Fergus and Finn. | 弗格斯和芬恩 |
[03:49] | Hot. | 挺性感的 |
[03:50] | Sol, we’ll can take care of it. | 索尔 我们来帮你解决这事 |
[03:51] | Right guys? We’ll just– | 对吧 大伙 我们可以… |
[03:52] | We’ll call everyone and cancel everything. | 可以打电话给所有人 把一切都取消了 |
[03:54] | – It’s fine. – Really? | -没事的 -真的吗 |
[03:55] | I hate to be helpful, but I could use the distraction | 我不想帮忙 不过可以借这事分散下注意力 |
[03:58] | while we’re waiting for Dad to wake up. | 干等着我爸醒来 都等得我要发疯了 |
[04:00] | Dad, don’t stress. We got it. Take this off your worry list. | 爸 别太紧张 我们来就好 别担心这事了 |
[04:03] | It’s time for a full-body exhale. | 是时候给全身上下来次深呼吸了 |
[04:05] | – Full-body exhale. Here we go. – Excuse us. | -全身深呼吸 来吧 -让一下 |
[04:07] | Inhale. | 吸气 |
[04:10] | Exhale. | 呼气 |
[04:14] | Drop it! Release my Cheez-Its! | 松手 快放开我的芝士饼干 |
[04:17] | Aw, man, she really does need her full 11 hours. | 天呐 她真的得好好睡一觉了 |
[04:20] | OK, I got to go home, check on the house, | 好 我得回家一趟 看看房子 |
[04:22] | get a change of clothes. Wait! | 再换身衣服 等等 |
[04:24] | I need to fix this insurance stuff before Robert wakes up. | 我得在罗伯特醒来之前解决保险的问题 |
[04:28] | And get a change of clothes. Did I say that? | 再换身衣服 我是不是说过这话了 |
[04:30] | OK, this is what we’re gonna do. | 够了 接下来这样安排 |
[04:33] | We’re gonna go to your house so you can stay here | 我们负责去你家 这样你就能留在这儿 |
[04:35] | and take care of everything else. | 把其他事情都处理好 |
[04:36] | I couldn’t ask you to do that. | 我不能这么麻烦你们 |
[04:37] | Well, you didn’t. I offered. | 你没有啊 是我提出来的 |
[04:39] | Text me a list of what you need and I’ll bring it back for you. | 把你要的东西发短信告诉我 我会拿回来给你的 |
[04:41] | – Oh, thank you so much. – You’re welcome. | -太谢谢你了 -不用客气 |
[04:45] | Insurance. | 保险公司打来的 |
[04:47] | Let me hold that. | 我来拿吧 |
[04:48] | – Bye, Mom. – Oh. Hey, guys. | -走了啊 妈 -你们先别走 |
[04:49] | Somebody should be here if Robert wakes up. | 得有人在罗伯特身边看着 以防他醒过来 |
[04:52] | – Coyote, will-will you stay? – Of course. | -卡奥迪 你能留在这儿吗 -当然可以 |
[04:54] | I love to watch guys sleep. | 我喜欢盯着别人睡觉 |
[04:58] | Speaking of sleep, I like sleep. | 说到睡觉 我也喜欢睡觉 |
[05:01] | I prefer it to running errands for my ex-husband. | 我宁愿睡觉也不要帮前夫跑东跑西的 |
[05:04] | Why are we doing this for him? | 我们为什么要这么帮他 |
[05:06] | Because, Frankie. It’s what one does. | 因为 弗兰琦 这是人之常情 |
[05:08] | It’s not what I does. I’ve been here for 48 fucking hours– | 我才没有这种常情 我都在这儿呆了48小时了 |
[05:13] | Whatever, Mary Lou. | 随便吧 玛丽·卢 |
[05:14] | Why don’t you work at McDonald’s? | 你何不去麦当劳打工啊 |
[05:18] | Yeah, I know stuff. | 我也懂一些梗的 |
[05:20] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不懂 |
[05:22] | – Yes, I do. – Mommy, look! Free crackers! | -我懂 -妈妈 快看啊 免费的饼干 |
[05:25] | Nothing’s free. | 天下没有免费的午餐 |
[05:27] | You– Frankie! | 你…弗兰琦 |
[05:36] | This is a lot more loot than Sol and I got for our wedding. | 这里的礼物比我和索尔结婚时多得多 |
[05:41] | Mighta had something to do | 大概是因为 |
[05:41] | with the 50 other couples you were married with. | 你们是和另外50对新人举行的集体婚礼吧 |
[05:44] | Oh, man, they got a Vitamix? | 天呐 有人送他们榨汁机 |
[05:47] | I always wanted one of those. | 我一直想要一台呢 |
[05:49] | They get everything, don’t they? | 他们坐拥一切 不是吗 |
[05:51] | Maybe Sol will trip over it when he comes back. | 等索尔回来了 可能会被礼物绊倒 |
[05:54] | Actually, will you help me move some of these things out of the way? | 你能不能帮忙一起把这些礼物从过道上移走啊 |
[05:56] | Oh, whatever, Mary Lou. | 随便吧 玛丽·卢 |
[06:00] | Why don’t you… Lou. | 你怎么不…卢 |
[06:03] | Why don’t you go to McDonald’s and get me– | 你何不去麦当劳给我… |
[06:05] | – Forget it. You’ll never learn it. – Everybody a burger. | -算了 你学不会的 -给所有人拿个汉堡 |
[06:09] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[06:11] | No solicitors. | 我们不接受推销 |
[06:12] | No, no, I-I live across the street, | 不是这样的 我住在对面 |
[06:14] | and I saw an ambulance here a couple of days ago. | 前几天我看到一辆救护车来过 |
[06:17] | – Are you Gladys Kravitz? – No, I’m Lucy. | -你是格莱迪斯·克拉维茨吗 -不 我是露西 |
[06:20] | Oh, Grace! Grace! | 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 |
[06:22] | She knows me. Grace. | 她认识我 格蕾丝 |
[06:24] | – Lucy. Hello. – Hello. | -露西 你好啊 -你好 |
[06:28] | Listen, what’s going on? I’ve been very worried. | 到底怎么啦 我很担心啊 |
[06:30] | Robert had a heart attack, but he’s all right. | 罗伯特心脏病犯了 但他没有大碍 |
[06:33] | – He’s all right? – Yeah, he’s fine. | -他没事吧 -他没事 |
[06:34] | Oh, well, I’m so relieved. | 这样我就放心多了 |
[06:35] | We’re all relieved. Thanks for stopping by, Luce. | 我们都放心了 谢谢你来看我们 露西 |
[06:39] | You’re welcome. It’s just so crazy. | 不用客气 这真是太疯狂了 |
[06:41] | I mean– Oh, those are from us. | 我想说…那是我们的礼物 |
[06:44] | Ken and I were just here for dinner with the boys | 那天肯和我还在这里和他们一起吃晚饭 |
[06:46] | and Robert looked just fine. | 罗伯特看起来一点事都没有 |
[06:48] | You, you had dinner with them? | 你们 你们一起吃晚饭了吗 |
[06:50] | Well, it was their turn to host. | 那天刚好轮到他们请客 |
[06:51] | And let me say that Robert makes a mean mojito. | 我这样说吧 罗伯特调的莫希托酒太赞了 |
[06:54] | – Robert? – Well, you know, | -罗伯特吗 -你要知道 |
[06:56] | Ken and I have always wanted to get to know you, too. | 肯和我一直也很想多了解你 |
[07:00] | But, you know, you were busy with the kids and work, | 可惜你一直忙于照顾孩子和事业 |
[07:03] | and rushing out of the car to your house, | 一下车就冲进屋子里 |
[07:04] | and rushing from the house to the car. So… | 一出门就冲进车里开走了 所以… |
[07:07] | How do you catch a moonbeam in your hand? | 你是怎么空手套月光的啊 |
[07:10] | Poor Sol. He must be worried sick. | 索尔真可怜 他一定担心坏了 |
[07:13] | He is so wonderful. | 他人这么好 |
[07:15] | – Do you know Sol? – Clearly I-I know nothing. | -你认识索尔吗 -很显然我对他一无所知 |
[07:17] | Well, I hope that you get to meet him some day. | 希望有朝一日你能见见他 |
[07:21] | Sol has the soul of the Buddha, | 索尔有着佛祖的灵魂 |
[07:23] | he has the heart of Mother Teresa. | 有着德蕾莎修女的善心 |
[07:25] | And, oh, those soulful eyes! | 对了 还有那对深邃的双眸 |
[07:28] | How they twinkle when you know he’s– | 它们会闪闪发亮当你知道他是… |
[07:29] | You know, since you love Sol so much, | 是这样的 既然你那么爱索尔 |
[07:31] | maybe you could take him his underwear. | 不如你帮忙把内裤拿给他吧 |
[07:33] | Oh, Frankie. | 别这样 弗兰琦 |
[07:34] | – Well, I suppose I could. – No. We’re OK. | -我的确可以帮忙啊 -我们来就好 |
[07:37] | – Thank you for stopping by, Lucy. – OK. All right. | -谢谢你来看我们啊 露西 -那行 |
[07:38] | – Well, you know, I’m available. – We’ll give him your regard. | -要我帮忙尽管说啊 -我们会替你向他问好的 |
[07:41] | No. You give him a hug. | 不行 你得帮我抱抱他 |
[07:46] | Oh, my God. Let’s do this and get out of here. | 天呐 我们速战速决然后赶紧离开这里 |
[07:57] | – What? – I don’t know. It’s just… different. | -怎么了 -我不知道 只是…感觉不同了 |
[08:02] | You want to leave? | 你想离开这里吗 |
[08:05] | What is that coffee table doing floating out in space? | 那个咖啡桌放在外面干什么 |
[08:08] | And this chair? | 还有这把椅子 |
[08:10] | Looks like it dropped out of a wormhole from the Tang Dynasty. | 跟从唐代穿越过来的一样 |
[08:14] | Everything is just wrong. | 一切东西的感觉都不对 |
[08:17] | And what’s with the ottoman that looks like a yeti? | 那个长得跟雪人一样的软垫椅又是什么玩意 |
[08:19] | – That’s Sol’s, right? – Yeah. He loves that thing. | -那是索尔的 是吧 -是的 他喜欢那玩意 |
[08:22] | Well, it belongs by the window, or… out the window, actually. | 那个该放在窗户旁边 或者…扔出窗外算了 |
[08:26] | Did you know I even sewed a stupid pocket on it | 你知道我还缝了个蠢毙了的口袋在上边 |
[08:30] | for his stupid reading glasses? | 就为了放他那傻逼的眼镜吗 |
[08:31] | Which he never used | 他从来没用过那口袋 |
[08:33] | because they were always under a stupid couch cushion. | 因为他的眼镜总被埋在沙发靠垫下面 |
[08:37] | Sol did not put these glasses on his list | 索尔没说要把眼镜带过去 |
[08:39] | because he thinks he has his extras, which he doesn’t, | 因为他总以为自己有副备用的 其实他没有 |
[08:42] | because they are always under his favorite pillow. | 因为另一副永远都在他最爱的枕头下面 |
[08:47] | Ta-da! | 看吧 |
[08:48] | It’s like a circus trick | 这就跟没多少人 |
[08:50] | that not many people would be interested in. | 感兴趣的马戏团戏法一样 |
[08:52] | Including me. Let’s get out of here. | 我也没兴趣 我们走吧 |
[08:55] | No, you stay down here. I’m gonna do the upstairs stuff. | 不 你留在下面 我去拿楼上的东西 |
[08:58] | – Oh, brother. – There’s a brown sweater, | -天啊 -有件棕色毛衣 |
[09:00] | Xanax, mouth guard. | 赞安诺药 牙套 |
[09:02] | God, I hope there’s a case on that. | 天啊 我希望牙套是在盒子里的 |
[09:04] | Well, the Xanax will not be upstairs | 赞安诺不会在楼上 |
[09:05] | because he keeps that with all his other drugs, | 他把其他药和赞安诺 |
[09:07] | which are with the spices in the kitchen. | 都和厨房的香料放在一起 |
[09:10] | Well, that makes about as much sense as a sarape | 那和把彩色毛毯放在天鹅绒沙发上 |
[09:14] | on a velvet couch. | 一样匪夷所思 |
[09:16] | And the brown sweater is in a cedar box he keeps in the closet | 棕色毛衣会在衣柜的雪松木盒子里 |
[09:19] | so that it will smell like the cabin | 这样毛衣闻起来就有他第一次 |
[09:21] | where he first read Catcher in the Rye. | 读《麦田的守望者》时小木屋的味道 |
[09:24] | – You’re kidding. – Damn it, knowledge, | -你在逗我吧 -该死 这些知识 |
[09:26] | leave my head! | 快离开我的脑袋 |
[09:29] | We can’t get the deposits, | 押金是拿不回来的 |
[09:30] | but we can try to get some money back. | 但我们能尽量要点退款 |
[09:32] | We should play up the heart attack. | 我们应该多说点心脏病的事 |
[09:33] | Say the surgeon had to go back in | 说医生不得不再次手术 |
[09:35] | because they left a Coke can inside. | 因为他们把一个可乐罐留在了里面 |
[09:37] | – Over the top. – Shot glass. Dice. | -太过了 -酒杯 骰子 |
[09:39] | – Bow tie? – Is the surgeon a riverboat gambler? | -领结 -那医生难道是在船上赌博吗 |
[09:42] | Look, I’ll call the vendors, | 听着 我来给供应商打电话 |
[09:43] | you guys divide the guest list. | 你们把宾客名单分一分 |
[09:44] | Wouldn’t it be better if you took the list | 你给宾客们打电话不是更好吗 |
[09:45] | since all of these people like you better than me? | 这些人都更喜欢你一点 |
[09:47] | Exactly. | 就要这效果 |
[09:48] | The guests will be so eager to get off the phone with you | 客人们会迫不及待想挂掉你的电话 |
[09:50] | that it’ll all go by more quickly. | 这样进度就能快一点 |
[09:53] | A brutal yet fair point. | 你说的既残酷又合理 |
[09:55] | You’re smarter than I give you credit for. | 你比我想的要聪明 |
[09:57] | Though I do wonder how Princess Goody Two-Tits | 不过我很好奇胸大无脑的好好公主 |
[09:59] | is gonna get one single penny from the big, | 要怎么从可能如暴徒一般的 |
[10:01] | bad potentially mob-affiliated vendors. | 大灰狼供应商那里拿回一分钱 |
[10:04] | Big sister throw-down. | 姐妹撕逼大战 |
[10:06] | The same way I beat you out for Commissioner of Youth Activities | 就像我们在竞选青年活动委员时 |
[10:09] | by using my sweet demeanor and sugar cookies to get elected | 我靠糖霜饼干和甜美的态度赢了选举 |
[10:12] | while you used intimidation and then promised to blow everyone. | 而你则恐吓每个人 还说会揍他们 |
[10:15] | – Game on. – I didn’t do it. | -战争打响 -我没那么做 |
[10:18] | There wasn’t enough time before voting. | 投票前没来得及 |
[10:37] | Did you read my play? | 你看了我的剧本了吗 |
[10:42] | Did you give me a play? | 你给我剧本了吗 |
[10:45] | You didn’t read it yet? | 你还没看吗 |
[10:51] | Well, what was your play about? | 你的剧本写了什么 |
[11:13] | So cute. | 真可爱 |
[11:27] | Cold. | 好冰 |
[11:34] | Little baby spoons. | 小不点汤勺 |
[11:37] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[11:38] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 你觉得我在做什么 |
[11:40] | Stealing from our ex-husbands. | 偷我们前夫的东西 |
[11:42] | – Are you going to tell? – No. | -你会说出去吗 -不会 |
[11:46] | Take a spoon so I know you’re cool. | 拿把勺子 这样我才确定 |
[11:48] | I’m not telling them, because you’re not doing it, | 我不会说的 因为你不能偷走它们 |
[11:50] | because it’s not something one does. | 因为人不能这么做 |
[11:51] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[11:53] | They’re getting all this new stuff for their wedding | 他们靠着婚礼收了这么多新东西 |
[11:55] | and we get nothing. | 而我们什么都没有 |
[12:01] | I thought you wanted to go home. | 我以为你想回家了 |
[12:02] | I do. Don’t I deserve some kind of compensation for my services? | 我是想啊 我帮了忙难道不该拿点报酬吗 |
[12:06] | I usually get paid 300 bucks for marrying people. Plus a tip. | 我平常主持婚礼能拿300美金 还有小费 |
[12:13] | – Give that to me. – No, no. It makes me so happy. | -把那个给我 -不要 它让我开心 |
[12:15] | – I don’t care. Give it to me. – Give it. | -我不管 给我 – 放手 |
[12:17] | – Frankie, give it to me! – Give it! | -弗兰琦 把它给我 -放手 |
[12:20] | Is that the hospital? | 是医院发来的吗 |
[12:22] | Sol wants his earplugs. | 索尔想要他的耳塞 |
[12:24] | Which he keeps by the fishbowl | 他放在鱼缸旁边 |
[12:26] | so he’ll be reminded to feed the fish before going to sleep. | 这样睡觉前他就会记得喂鱼 |
[12:30] | Fine. I’ll get them. | 好吧 我去拿 |
[12:32] | Wait. Up against the wall. | 等等 靠着墙 |
[12:35] | You seem to be enjoying yourself. | 你看上去挺享受的 |
[12:42] | – Really? – I miss you already. | -不是吧你 -我已经开始想你们了 |
[12:45] | So the money you say we owe is for a special surgeon, | 所以我们的欠款是要付给一位专家医生 |
[12:48] | our surgeon called in during my husband’s surgery | 是我们的主治医生在我丈夫手术时叫他来的 |
[12:51] | – who’s not in our network? – That is correct. | -但他不在我们的保险覆盖范围内 -是的 |
[12:54] | Whom we didn’t know about and never met. | 而我们不知道也没见过他 |
[12:57] | That is correct. | 是的 |
[12:59] | But had we known about this surgeon, | 但如果我们知道有这么一位医生 |
[13:02] | in the time it would have taken to be janked around | 等到保险公司得到通知 |
[13:04] | and rejected by insurance, | 告诉我们不能赔付的时候 |
[13:07] | my husband would have died on the table! | 我丈夫就已经死在手术台上了 |
[13:10] | But then you wouldn’t owe $35,000. | 但那样你就不会欠3.5万美金了 |
[13:13] | Look, my husband had a heart attack. | 听着 我丈夫犯了心脏病 |
[13:14] | If he sees this bill he’s going to have another, | 如果他看到这张账单 就会再犯一次 |
[13:16] | which can’t happen, | 绝对不能这样 |
[13:18] | because he’s got to get healthy because there’s some stuff | 因为他必须健康起来 这样我才能跟他 |
[13:20] | I need to process with him– that I can’t talk about– | 处理一些事情 但我现在不能说 |
[13:23] | but let’s just say some shit is going down! | 这么说吧 现在情况烂得跟屎一样 |
[13:29] | What if we refuse to pay? | 如果我们拒绝支付呢 |
[13:31] | Interesting question. | 这问题很有趣 |
[13:33] | No one’s ever been clever enough to try that before. | 之前从来没有人试过不付钱呢 |
[13:39] | Actually, the hospital will sue you | 实际上 医院会起诉你们 |
[13:40] | and come after your wages. | 从你们的工资里扣除 |
[13:43] | Who’s next? | 下一位 |
[13:50] | That’s right, no wedding. Yeah. | 没错 婚礼不办了 对 |
[13:52] | Don’t come. Buh-bye. | 别来了 再见 |
[13:54] | No, you have a great day, Spencer. | 不 希望你今天开心 斯宾塞 |
[13:57] | And can I just say what a pleasure | 我想说 能够和你这样的 |
[13:58] | it has been to work with such an absolute professional. | 专业人士合作真是荣幸 |
[14:01] | I’m gonna give you a five star Yelp review right this second. | 我马上就在点评网上给你打五颗星 |
[14:03] | OK, you too. Buh-bye. | 好的 你也是 再见 |
[14:06] | A very respectable 40 percent refund from the florist. | 花店愿意退40%的钱 相当难得 |
[14:08] | New friend made. Flies, honey. | 交了个新朋友 飞速啊 亲爱的 |
[14:10] | Oh, right, your mother had the same thing. | 好吧 你妈妈得过一样的病 |
[14:13] | Except with clots. | 只不过没有血块 |
[14:14] | That must have been very upsetting for you, Mrs. Mathison. | 你一定觉得很难过 麦希森太太 |
[14:16] | I just did five calls in line for coffee, how many have you done? | 我排队买咖啡时打了五通电话 你打了多少 |
[14:19] | This is the first. She’s having a lot of feelings. | 这是第一通 她现在百感交集 |
[14:22] | Yes! The caterer is refunding everything but the deposit. | 太好了 餐饮公司愿意退还除定金外的全部款项 |
[14:25] | Hold it. What about all the food they prepared? | 等等 他们准备好的食物呢 |
[14:28] | That’s just gonna go to waste? | 就这么浪费了吗 |
[14:29] | Oh, no. I completely forgot. | 不好 我完全忘了这事 |
[14:32] | Oh, wait, no, I didn’t. | 等等 没有 我没忘 |
[14:34] | It’s all being donated to the homeless shelter | 食物都会捐给索尔和爸爸 |
[14:36] | that Dad and Sol support. | 支持的流浪汉庇护所 |
[14:37] | Shazam! | 赞 |
[14:39] | OK. | 好了 |
[14:43] | You’re a mother of four. Have some self-respect. | 你可是4个孩子的妈妈 自重一点 |
[14:57] | – Did you get it? – Uh, what? Your play? | -你拿到了吗 -什么 你的剧本吗 |
[15:01] | My hot dog. | 我的热狗 |
[15:03] | Oh, I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 我觉得现在不能吃热狗 |
[15:04] | The lady said I could have it. | 那位女士说我能吃的 |
[15:06] | – What… What lady? – Ella Fitzgerald. | -什么 哪位女士 -艾拉·费兹杰拉[歌手] |
[15:24] | OK, I think I’ve got everything. | 好了 我想所有东西都拿好了 |
[15:28] | Did you get the rest of your stuff? | 你拿好其他东西了吗 |
[15:32] | Frankie? | 弗兰琦 |
[15:44] | For Pete’s sake. | 天呐 |
[15:47] | Hey, now. | 搞什么鬼 |
[15:51] | Where’s the stuff from Sol’s list? | 索尔要的东西在哪 |
[15:53] | How should I know? I’m on strike. | 我怎么知道 我在罢工 |
[15:55] | I’m lying upside-down on the job. | 我在工作时间倒躺着 |
[15:58] | Well, in case you haven’t noticed, we are in crisis-mode now. | 你要是没注意到 我们现在事态紧急 |
[16:01] | Oh, ple– Yesterday was a crisis. | 拜… 昨天事态紧急 |
[16:03] | This is Sol wanting his Stim-u-dents. | 这只是帮索尔拿杂物而已 |
[16:05] | You have been acting like a petulant teenager all day. | 你这一天都像个暴脾气的青少年似的 |
[16:09] | – Whatever. – No, seriously. | -随你怎么说 -不 说真的 |
[16:10] | You have got to let go of some of this crap. | 你一定要放下这些怨念 |
[16:15] | I’m trying to. | 我在努力 |
[16:16] | After the wedding, I felt almost good. And what do you do? | 婚礼后我感觉就快好了 但你做了什么 |
[16:20] | Drag me back to this hellscape. | 把我拖回了这个地狱 |
[16:23] | It’s a place. A house where people live. That’s it. | 这只是个地方 人类住的房子 仅此而已 |
[16:26] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[16:27] | The minute you walked in here you started getting twitchy. | 你一走进来就变得焦躁不安 |
[16:30] | You don’t want to be here any more than I do. | 你和我一样不想来这里 |
[16:32] | – It doesn’t matter what I want. – Oh, it exactly does matter. | -我想怎样不重要 -非常重要 |
[16:36] | You are so caught up in this bullshit obligation and what for? | 你深陷于这扯淡的责任之中是为了什么 |
[16:40] | – What has it gotten you? – Do we really have to answer | -它对你有什么好处 -我们真的要在现在 |
[16:43] | every existential question about our lives right now? | 回答我们生命里的每个存在主义问题吗 |
[16:45] | No, no, not every one. | 不 不 不是每个问题 |
[16:47] | But how about this one: What do you want? | 就回答这个问题怎么样 你想要什么 |
[16:50] | – What? – Right now. Right this minute. | -什么 -此时 此刻 |
[16:59] | Of course. I-I’m not surprised. | 果然 我料到了 |
[17:00] | You couldn’t even come up with one wish. | 你连一个愿望都许不出来 |
[17:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:21] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[17:24] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[17:26] | A little help! | 帮个小忙 |
[17:29] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[17:30] | Hi. Is this Finn or Fergus? | 你好 请问你是芬恩还是弗格斯 |
[17:32] | Oh, I have both of you. I’ve bagged two pipers. | 你俩都在啊 一次性找到两位风笛手 |
[17:36] | Yes, we’ve hidden all of Robert’s valuables from the nurses. | 是 我们把罗伯特的贵重物品都藏起来了 |
[17:39] | Well, uh, I don’t think it matters how Filipino she is, Aunt Irma. | 我觉得护士是不是菲律宾裔不重要 尔玛婶婶 |
[17:43] | Well, I’m sure somebody stole his socks, | 我相信他的袜子的确被偷了 |
[17:45] | – but that is not what killed Uncle Dave. – Get off. | -但戴夫叔叔不是因为这个去世的 -挂掉 |
[17:47] | – Wait– – Hi, Aunt Irma. Bye, Aunt Irma. | -等等 -尔玛婶婶好 尔玛婶婶再见 |
[17:49] | And, Aunt Irma? Get that racist shit together, OK? | 尔玛婶婶 别再种族歧视了好吗 |
[17:51] | – Watch some documentaries. – What the hell? | -看点纪录片吧 -搞什么 |
[17:53] | Sorry, there’s just way too much talking. | 抱歉 但是你聊得太多了 |
[17:55] | We have over 60 people to do. | 我们要打60多通电话 |
[17:58] | You know what, Bud, you’re not capable of doing this. | 这样吧 巴德 你做不了这事 |
[17:59] | I am just going to send out an email blast | 我会给所有参加婚礼的人 |
[18:01] | to the entire wedding list. | 发一封电子邮件 |
[18:04] | – “To Whom It May Concern. Wedding off.” – Oh, that’s friendly. | -致相关人士 婚礼取消 -真友好啊 |
[18:07] | – That’s real friendly. Let me do it. – What? | -真是太友好了 还是我来吧 -什么 |
[18:08] | No. You’ll just do that feel-good psychobabble bullshit subterfuge. | 不 你只会说些冠冕堂皇好听的话糊弄人 |
[18:12] | – It’s called being human. – No, it’s called being a pussy. | -那叫人性 -不 那叫怂逼 |
[18:14] | But just get to the facts, pussy. | 实话实说吧 怂逼 |
[18:16] | – You want the facts? – Yes. | -你想说实话 -是的 |
[18:17] | You want the facts? I’ll give you the facts! | 你想说实话 那我就和你说实话 |
[18:19] | How about “Dear Beloved Guest, Sol fucked Frankie, | 那就写 亲爱的来宾 索尔操了弗兰琦 |
[18:22] | and Robert had a heart attack | 罗伯特犯了心脏病 |
[18:23] | because he eats sausage for every meal. | 因为他每餐都要吃香肠 |
[18:25] | That’s not a gay thing. | 那不是在暗指同性恋喜欢吃”香肠” |
[18:26] | He really eats a lot of sausage. | 他真的吃了很多香肠 |
[18:28] | But everything’s fucked because they got married anyway. | 所有事都砸了 因为他们已经结婚了 |
[18:31] | Wedding canceled. Send gifts. Fuck you!” | 婚礼取消 别忘了寄礼物 去你丫的 |
[18:34] | – Happy now? – Yes. | -开心了吗 -开心了 |
[18:39] | No. | 不 |
[18:43] | No. | 不 |
[18:52] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[19:00] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:04] | Why did you use all those drugs? | 为什么你要嗑药 |
[19:13] | I guess because… | 我想是因为… |
[19:16] | I only really liked myself when I was on them. | 我只有嗑药的时候才不讨厌自己 |
[19:22] | Why didn’t you come talk to me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[19:26] | I… | 我… |
[19:28] | didn’t know I could. I… | 不知道我可以 我 |
[19:31] | Always. | 你永远可以 |
[19:45] | Stop it. | 停 |
[19:47] | Ok. | 好了 |
[19:49] | The bad news is that the email did go wide. | 坏消息是邮件的确传得很远 |
[19:51] | The good news is that it was auto-corrected. | 好消息是它自动改错了 |
[19:54] | Oh, God, what did it say? | 我的天 它怎么写的 |
[19:57] | “Dear Beloved Guzzle, | 亲爱的古兹尔 |
[19:59] | Vin Diesel fucked Frankie, and Robert hatha yard attack | 范·迪塞尔操了弗兰琦 罗伯特哈达瑜伽院子攻击 |
[20:02] | be causal bleeds Sausalito, California every day.” | 随意流血索萨利托 每一天都加利佛尼亚 |
[20:11] | Oh, my God, I am so relieved | 我的天啊 范·迪塞尔睡了我妈妈 |
[20:13] | it was Vin Diesel who slept with my mom. | 这真让我松了一口气 |
[20:16] | – OK. It’s OK. – Guys, that was really scary. | -好吧 没事了 -真是吓死我了 |
[20:36] | Head rush. | 头晕了 |
[20:48] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[20:50] | That thing you said about suing people got my attention. | 你说让我上法院去告别人 我觉得靠谱 |
[20:54] | So I chatted up a few folks, and you know what? | 所以我和几个伙计聊了一会儿 你知道吗 |
[20:58] | Everybody I met owes this hospital money. | 我遇到的所有人都欠这家医院钱 |
[21:01] | But how can that be? How is this happening? | 但是这怎么可能呢 怎么会这样呢 |
[21:05] | Since this isn’t my area of the law, | 法律不是我的专长 |
[21:08] | I ran my questions by a colleague in malpractice | 所以我向我同事咨询了医疗失当的问题 |
[21:11] | and she told me that in addition | 她告诉我 |
[21:13] | to having a very high rate of billing code error, | 要不是你们记账代码错了 |
[21:17] | you guys have set a record in the area for surprise charges, | 那你们在额外收费以及和病人打官司上 |
[21:22] | and litigating against patients, | 可真是创下了不起的记录呢 |
[21:25] | and I’m pretty sure that under the Affordable Care Act, | 我很确定在平价医疗法案 |
[21:28] | Federal Regulation 7-8-9-5-4, you’re not supposed to do that. | 78954号联邦政府规章的规定下 你们无权这么做 |
[21:35] | Funny. This isn’t my area, | 真有趣 这不是我擅长的领域 |
[21:37] | but I’ve learned so much today I’d like to branch out. | 但是我今天学到了很多 都想扩展自己的领域了 |
[21:41] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[21:42] | Maybe I move into class action and I represent these good people | 也许我该研究研究集体诉讼 代理这些无辜群众 |
[21:47] | and we sue your hospital’s ass off? | 把你们告得连娘都不认识 |
[21:52] | I’ll just get my manager. | 我马上和我们经理联系 |
[21:55] | Your constraints mean nothing to me. My feet are like sparrows. | 你的约束对我毫无意义 我的脚就像小麻雀 |
[22:00] | Fly, feet. | 飞起来吧 脚 |
[22:04] | You fat flightless penguins. | 你们这两只飞不起来的胖企鹅 |
[22:13] | Yes. Jackpot. | 太棒了 中奖了 |
[22:20] | I thought you left. | 我还以为你走了 |
[22:23] | I figured you might need a ride home. | 我想你可能需要有人送你回去 |
[22:27] | How’d you get out of that thing? | 你怎么摆脱那个东西的 |
[22:29] | I jimmied my way out with Sol’s pocketknife, | 我用索尔的小刀翘开了一条生路 |
[22:32] | which he keeps with his nighttime peanut butter and cracker kit, | 他把它和当夜宵的饼干和花生酱放在一起 |
[22:36] | which I would never have known about | 要不是我对他了如指掌 |
[22:37] | if I didn’t know him so damn well. | 根本不可能知道这事 |
[22:40] | – That’s ironic. – Oh, knowledge. | -真讽刺啊 -该死的知识 |
[22:42] | Get out of my head and don’t come back. | 赶快从我脑子里出去 再也别回来了 |
[22:45] | – Be gone. Forever. – I– Hold this, will you? | -出去吧 永远别回来 -我 拿着这个 |
[22:49] | I gotta move this ottoman. | 我要把这个软垫椅挪开 |
[22:51] | It is so wrong it’s driving me crazy. | 它放错地方 真是要把我逼疯了 |
[22:54] | How anyone in god’s name would want to put an… | 怎么会有人想把这个椅子放在… |
[23:05] | That’s why the coffee table is way out there. | 原来咖啡桌放得那么远是因为这个 |
[23:09] | And why they put the ottoman here. | 他们把软垫椅放在这里也是如此 |
[23:12] | So they can sit here. | 这样他们就可以坐在这里 |
[23:16] | Under this blanket with their feet up. Together. | 盖着毯子 把脚放在椅子上 靠在一起 |
[23:23] | It’s not all wrong. | 看来也并非全是错的 |
[23:25] | It’s just the house of two people | 只不过这个家 |
[23:26] | who could give a fuzzy rat’s ass | 住着的两个人根本不在乎 |
[23:29] | where things are supposed to go | 东西应该怎么摆放才对 |
[23:30] | as long as they’re next to each other. | 他们在乎的 是彼此要依偎在一起 |
[23:36] | It’s warm. | 好温暖 |
[23:41] | It wasn’t like this when I lived here. | 我住在这里的时候完全不是这样的 |
[23:47] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:49] | I’m sorry that I lashed out. | 我很抱歉我失控了 |
[23:52] | Oh, it’s OK. | 没关系 |
[23:54] | What you said about my not having a wish, it’s true. | 你说我没有愿望 是真的 |
[23:56] | But see, the thing is… | 但是 问题是 |
[23:58] | I don’t have any practice because I don’t actually make wishes. | 我不付诸于实践是因为我根本没有许过愿望 |
[24:02] | – Never have. – Come on. Not even on your birthday? | -从来没有 -不可能 连生日的时候也没有 |
[24:06] | No. It’s too stressful. Everybody wants cake. | 没有 压力太大了 每个人都只想吃蛋糕 |
[24:09] | Not even when you were a kid? | 小的时候也没有吗 |
[24:10] | I used to tell myself I’d do it after everybody left the party, | 我一直想等所有人都走了之后再许愿 |
[24:14] | but I never did. | 但我从来没许过 |
[24:16] | And then it became easier not to make any wishes at all. | 后来不许愿反而更轻松 |
[24:19] | Yeah, don’t ever make them, can’t ever be disappointed. | 是啊 没有愿望也就不会失望 |
[24:22] | Exactly. | 对极了 |
[24:24] | You might want to get on that before, you know, you like, expire. | 你还是在你断气前 多许许愿吧 |
[24:29] | – How? – Well, if I had to guess, | -怎么会 -要让我猜的话 |
[24:30] | I’d say black mold or disgruntled waiter. | 我会猜你死于黑霉病或愤恨的服务员之手 |
[24:36] | You… | 你啊 |
[24:39] | So? | 所以 |
[24:42] | What? A… A wish? | 什么 许愿吗 |
[24:47] | – Can I start small? – Of course. | -我能从小的开始吗 -当然 |
[24:52] | OK. | 好吧 |
[24:58] | I wish I didn’t have to schlep all this stuff back to the hospital. | 我希望我不用再把这些东西搬回医院 |
[25:02] | Well, now that’s a wish we can do something about. | 这个愿望倒是可以实现的 |
[25:06] | And I’d also like to make amends | 我还要为自己在感恩节时 |
[25:08] | for drinking all the crème de menthe at Thanksgiving | 把所有薄荷甜酒都喝光 |
[25:10] | and blaming it on Brianna. | 还怪在布丽安娜头上而道歉 |
[25:11] | Well, she did do a lot of other things. | 她的确也做了很多其他缺德的事 |
[25:14] | Yeah, but she didn’t steal your cigars and re-sell them for cash, | 是的 但是她也没有偷走你的雪茄卖钱 |
[25:17] | that was also me. | 那也是我干的 |
[25:18] | I burned down your tool shed, | 我烧了你的工具房 |
[25:19] | I stole the Virgin Mary from your nativity scene– | 从你的基督降生场景图里偷走了圣母玛利亚 |
[25:22] | That’s it. I’m good with your amends. | 够了 我听够你的道歉了 |
[25:26] | – Hello, love! – You’re awake. | -嘿亲爱的 -你醒了 |
[25:29] | – There’s my husband. – How are you feeling? | -我丈夫来了 -你感觉怎么样 |
[25:31] | – I’m great. – Hello. | -我很好 -你好呀 |
[25:33] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[25:38] | Jeez. You had the easy job. | 天啊 你的工作最轻松了 |
[25:40] | I got really lucky. | 我真的很幸运 |
[25:42] | – Hi, Daddy. – Aw, here are my babies. | -嗨 爸爸 -我的宝贝女儿也来了 |
[25:44] | You’re back! I was– | 你回来了 我真是 |
[25:46] | – Oh. Sorry. — What? Are you OK? | -不好意思 -怎么了 你还好吗 |
[25:48] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 当然 |
[25:51] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[25:54] | It’s just some boring cramps from the babies I’m gonna have. | 只是肚子里的宝宝们让我有点抽筋 |
[25:57] | Babies? You’re having twins? | 宝宝们 你要生双胞胎了吗 |
[26:00] | Wait a second, you’re pregnant? | 等一下 你怀孕了 |
[26:02] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么之前没告诉我们 |
[26:03] | Well, Dad, I didn’t want to steal your medical thunder. | 爸爸 我不想抢了你生病的风头 |
[26:05] | Give us a hug! Oh, sweetheart. | 快来抱抱 亲爱的 |
[26:08] | It’s Mom. | 是妈妈 |
[26:10] | Don’t say anything about the babies, OK? | 先别说宝宝的事 |
[26:11] | I’ll tell her later. | 我想迟点告诉她 |
[26:13] | – Thank you. – Mazel tov. | -谢谢 -恭喜 |
[26:15] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[26:16] | Thanks, Lucy! | 谢谢 露西 |
[26:18] | – You’re a pal. – Oh, it’s my pleasure. | -你真好 -我的荣幸 |
[26:20] | How’s your dad? | 你爸爸怎么样了 |
[26:22] | – He’s great. – Good. Listen, | -他很好 -好 听着 |
[26:23] | sweetheart, change of plan, um… | 亲爱的 计划有变 |
[26:25] | We’re sending a friend to bring Sol’s stuff | 我们会让一个朋友把索尔的东西送过去 |
[26:27] | and then I’m taking Frankie home. | 然后我会带弗兰琦回家 |
[26:29] | Oh, by way of Del Taco. | 先要去一趟德尔塔克快餐店 |
[26:31] | By way of Del Taco. | 顺道去趟德尔塔克 |
[26:33] | Get some rest, Mom. | 好好休息 妈妈 |
[26:35] | – We love you. – Love you, too. | -我们爱你 -我也爱你 |
[26:37] | Let me see it again. | 再给我看看 |
[26:41] | Whatever, Mary Lou. | 随便吧 玛丽·卢 |
[26:43] | Why don’t you work at McDonald’s? | 你何不去麦当劳工作 |
[26:45] | Oh, God, I’ve never loved you more. | 天啊 我从没有这么爱你 |
[26:47] | I know. I learned it from my grandson. | 我知道 我从我外孙那学的 |
[26:50] | – You ready to go? – Wait. One thing. | -你准备好走了吗 -等一下 还有件事 |
[26:53] | I know how to say “Bullshit” In American Sign. | 我知道怎么用美国手语说 胡说 |
[26:59] | Because see? The bull. | 你看 这是牛 |
[27:02] | Now I’m ready. | 现在我准备好了 |
[27:08] | My babies. They’re back. | 我的宝贝儿 它们回来了 |
[27:12] | Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[27:26] | Who’s Vin Diesel? | 范·迪塞尔是谁 |