| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:03] | How do you break something you don’t even use? | 你怎么会弄坏个根本不用的东西啊 | 
| [01:11] | Hi, you’ve reached Frankie. You know what to do. | 嗨 我是弗兰琦 你知道该怎么办啦 | 
| [01:14] | Frankie– | 弗兰琦 | 
| [01:15] | But in case you don’t, in a moment or so, | 但是以防你不知道 过一小会儿 | 
| [01:16] | you’re going to hear a beeping noise. | 你会听到”哔”的一声 | 
| [01:20] | – OK– – That’s your cue to record a message, | -好了 -然后你就可以开始留言了 | 
| [01:22] | which I will later play and return at my leisure. | 之后我会听到 等有空了就会打给你 | 
| [01:26] | – Frankie– – Hola! | -弗兰琦 -你好啊 | 
| [01:28] | Este es el telefono del Frankie. | 我是弗兰琦[西语] | 
| [01:32] | Oh, for the love of– | 老天… | 
| [01:35] | Hey, girl. | 你好啊 姑娘 | 
| [01:37] | I just– I’m calling to see if you’re up yet. | 我…我就打电话来看看你起床没 | 
| [01:40] | And, there’s just one little thing that I want to talk to you about. | 并且 我想跟你说一件小事 | 
| [01:44] | Don’t worry, it’s not about the dishwasher. | 别担心 跟洗碗机没关系 | 
| [01:56] | Jefferson Starship, Sol! | 苍天大地啊 索尔 | 
| [01:58] | – What are you doing here? – I’m sorry. I was just… | -你在这里干什么 -抱歉 我只是… | 
| [02:03] | resting here. | 在这里休息 | 
| [02:05] | All night. | 一整晚 | 
| [02:08] | You told him. | 你告诉他了 | 
| [02:10] | I did. I did. | 没错 我说了 | 
| [02:13] | Oh, God. What happened? | 天呐 出什么事了 | 
| [02:16] | Well, I slept on your patio. | 我在你的露台上睡觉 | 
| [02:18] | – Are you OK? – No. It was terrible. | -你还好吗 -不好 太糟糕了 | 
| [02:20] | He was so shocked. So hurt. | 他很震惊 非常受伤 | 
| [02:24] | And then so furious. | 然后大发雷霆 | 
| [02:26] | Like he wanted to push me down the stairs. | 像是要把我推下楼梯 | 
| [02:29] | You told him at the top of the stairs? | 你在楼梯上告诉他的吗 | 
| [02:30] | No, we were in the kitchen. | 不是 我们当时在厨房里 | 
| [02:32] | It’s just the way he looked at me. | 只是他看我的样子很可怕 | 
| [02:37] | What have I done? | 我都干了什么啊 | 
| [02:46] | No. | 不行 | 
| [02:47] | Damn my Christ-like capacity for compassion. | 我这该死的上帝般的同情心 | 
| [02:52] | I’m sorry, Sol. | 很抱歉 索尔 | 
| [02:56] | – I am. – I don’t know what to do. | -真的 -我不知道该怎么办 | 
| [02:59] | Me neither. It’s a lot for 8:16 in the morning. | 我也是 才早上8:16就遇到这么大个难题 | 
| [03:03] | Let’s go inside. We’re gonna need some java. | 我们进去吧 喝点咖啡 | 
| [03:08] | – What’s in the mug? – Butterscotch pudding. | -杯子里是什么 -黄油硬糖布丁 | 
| [03:16] | Well, Frankie, what happened this time? | 弗兰琦 这次又是什么情况 | 
| [03:20] | Were you trying to see if you could fit in there? | 你是想试试能不能藏进去吗 | 
| [03:22] | Or did you stand on the door | 还是你站在门上 | 
| [03:23] | to see into the neighbor’s outdoor shower? | 想偷看邻居在室外洗澡 | 
| [03:26] | If you must know, I was very tired | 如果你非要知道 我当时太累了 | 
| [03:28] | and I forgot which way it opens from. | 就忘了这门是朝哪边开的 | 
| [03:31] | But right now we have bigger fish to fry. | 但是现在我们有个更严重的问题 | 
| [03:35] | I’m the fish. | 我就是那个大问题 | 
| [03:36] | He spent the night on our patio. | 他在我们的露台上睡了一晚上 | 
| [03:38] | – I told Robert. -You didn’t. | -我告诉罗伯特了 -不是吧 | 
| [03:40] | I had to. | 我没办法 | 
| [03:42] | But he’s barely over his heart attack. | 但他的心脏病还没完全康复呢 | 
| [03:44] | Trust me, if you’d been there you would have done the same thing. | 相信我 如果你在现场 你也会那样做的 | 
| [03:47] | I couldn’t go one more minute with that lie between us. | 我没办法再对他隐瞒下去了 | 
| [03:50] | So you just left him there alone? | 所以你就抛下他一个人了吗 | 
| [03:53] | Well, he started shouting | 是他开始大喊 | 
| [03:56] | “Get out, get out, get out.” | “出去 出去 出去” | 
| [03:58] | I didn’t know what to do, | 我不知道该怎么办 | 
| [04:00] | so I started reciting this poem I referenced in my vows. | 所以我就开始背我结婚誓言里的诗 | 
| [04:04] | Oh, good Lord, no. | 天呐 别啊 | 
| [04:05] | “The varietals of orchids | “兰花的种类 | 
| [04:08] | are as varied as the varietals of my love.” | 就像我的爱那样丰富多样” | 
| [04:11] | Sol, that was not a good poem. | 索尔 那首诗真不怎么样 | 
| [04:13] | It was a very, very, very bad choice. | 那是个非常非常非常糟糕的选择 | 
| [04:17] | I have to go back. I have to at least check on him. | 我得回去了 至少得回去看看他 | 
| [04:20] | No, not you. You can’t. He won’t even let you in the door. | 不行 你不能回去 他不会让你进屋的 | 
| [04:24] | – I have to do something. – I’ll go make sure he’s OK. | -我总得做点什么吧 -我去看他有没有事 | 
| [04:27] | For right now, you just stay here. | 从现在起 你就待在这里 | 
| [04:29] | Can I say that I’m concerned about the “Stay here” part? | 我能说他”待在这里” 我很担心吗 | 
| [04:34] | I hate to ask, but if you’re going, | 我也不想问 但如果你真的要去 | 
| [04:36] | could you please get my wallet? | 能把我的钱包拿过来吗 | 
| [04:38] | I ran out without it. It’s right on the table in the foyer. | 我出来的时候忘了拿了 就在门厅的桌子上 | 
| [04:41] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [04:41] | It’s salmon-colored raffia woven in the shape of a tortoise. | 是一个用拉菲草编成的海龟形状的绯红色钱包 | 
| [04:46] | – I remember. – It says “Chill Out” On it. | -我记得 -上面写着”冷静” | 
| [04:49] | – I remember. – You’re sure you’re OK doing this? | -我记得 -你确定真的没问题吗 | 
| [04:52] | I’ve learned to live with a very flexible definition of “OK.” | 我已经学会了忍受”没问题”的各式定义 | 
| [04:58] | You just hug yourself for a second. | 你抱抱自己 | 
| [05:01] | I will be right back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [05:05] | – You can’t leave me here with Sol. – Take it easy. | -你不能让我跟索尔单独在一起 -放轻松 | 
| [05:09] | Once I know that Robert’s still standing | 我只要看到罗伯特平安无事 | 
| [05:10] | and I’ve removed some sharp objects, | 然后把一些尖锐物体挪走 | 
| [05:12] | I’ll grab Sol’s children’s wallet and come right home. | 我就会拿上索尔的儿童钱包 马上回来 | 
| [05:14] | I haven’t seen Sol since that karmic shit-storm at the hospital | 自从上次在医院弄完那破事儿 我就再没见过索尔 | 
| [05:18] | and now I’m supposed to hang out with him in my kitchen? | 现在我要跟他在我的厨房里聊天吗 | 
| [05:21] | Once I get him his credit card, | 我一拿到他的信用卡 | 
| [05:22] | he’ll be the exclusive responsibility of JW Marriott. | 他就归万豪酒店管了 | 
| [05:25] | But until then– | 但在那之前 | 
| [05:27] | You’re gonna be fine, Frankie. You can do this. Go paint. | 你不会有事的 弗兰琦 你可以的 去画画吧 | 
| [05:31] | You love high school talent shows, | 你喜欢高中才艺秀 | 
| [05:33] | there’s always one of those going on. | 那玩意儿到处都在播 | 
| [05:35] | OK, I’ll look. | 好 我会找找的 | 
| [05:35] | OK. First, fix my dishwasher. | 好的 首先 把我的洗碗机修好 | 
| [05:44] | – I remember this thing was always– – No, no, no. | -我知道这玩意儿总是 -不不不 | 
| [05:48] | – I don’t need you to do that. – Frankie, | -我不需要你修 -弗兰琦 | 
| [05:50] | I’ll be out of here as soon as I can. | 我会尽快离开的 | 
| [05:52] | In the meantime, I was just trying to be useful. | 同时 我只是想让自己发挥一些用处 | 
| [05:55] | Can I make you some tea? | 要喝点茶吗 | 
| [05:56] | Oh, well– No, no. Leave it. | 不用了 算了吧 | 
| [05:59] | – That’s how Grace likes it. – Are you OK? | -格蕾丝就喜欢这样 -你没事吧 | 
| [06:02] | Well, no. I would actually like some tea. | 不行 我确实想喝点茶 | 
| [06:05] | But if you make it, then I’ll decide that we also need toast, | 但如果是你泡的 我觉得我们还需要点吐司 | 
| [06:08] | which we will inevitably put jam on. | 并且不可避免的要抹上一些果酱 | 
| [06:11] | I’m actually not very hungry, but– | 我其实不太饿 但是… | 
| [06:12] | And if we’re doing a continental breakfast, | 如果我们要吃欧式早餐 | 
| [06:14] | the next thing you know, we’ll have Parade magazine out | 接下来我们就要拿出《大观杂志》 | 
| [06:16] | and we’ll be laughing at those people | 然后嘲笑那些想知道 | 
| [06:18] | who want to know where Urkel went | 乌克尔去了哪里的人 | 
| [06:19] | and I cannot dance that toxic merengue with you again. | 我不能再跟你一起跳默朗格舞曲了 | 
| [06:24] | – OK. I get it. -I’ve got to get out of here. | -好的 我懂的 -我必须离开这里 | 
| [06:49] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 | 
| [06:51] | I brought you a croissant. | 我给你带了一个牛角包 | 
| [06:54] | Well, most of a croissant. | 好吧 只剩大半部分了 | 
| [06:55] | I ate some of it driving around looking for you. | 我在开车找你的时候吃了一点 | 
| [06:57] | This is a big place. | 这里好大啊 | 
| [06:59] | Oh, I didn’t know you were coming over. | 我不知道你要过来 | 
| [07:02] | I didn’t either. And I suddenly found myself in the car | 我也不知道 但我突然发现自己坐进了车里 | 
| [07:05] | driving over to see my… my special man-friend. | 开车过来见我的…特别的男性朋友 | 
| [07:08] | I’m always happy to see you, but, uh, | 我总是很高兴见到你 但是… | 
| [07:11] | I’m kind of in the middle of something here. | 我现在有点事情要忙 | 
| [07:12] | What kind of something? Can I help? | 什么事情啊 需要我帮忙吗 | 
| [07:14] | No, no. I’ve got it covered. | 不用了 我已经搞定了 | 
| [07:17] | What– What’s in there? Are you hiding something? | 里面什么情况 你在藏什么吗 | 
| [07:20] | Of course not. | 当然没有 | 
| [07:22] | Well, then why won’t you let me go in? | 那为什么不让我进去 | 
| [07:24] | Well, it’s, um… It’s just a bad time. | 就是…现在不合适 | 
| [07:29] | Why? Is this a meth lab? | 为什么 你在里面制毒吗 | 
| [07:31] | Are you building a Japanese fighting robot? | 还是在造日本格斗机器人 | 
| [07:36] | Is it a woman? | 还是女人 | 
| [07:37] | Frankie, come on. | 弗兰琦 拜托 | 
| [07:39] | Then just tell me the truth. | 那就跟我说实话吧 | 
| [07:40] | I can’t take any more secrets and lies. | 我受不了更多秘密和谎言了 | 
| [07:44] | All right. Come on. | 好吧 来吧 | 
| [07:48] | Come on. It’s OK. | 来吧 没事的 | 
| [07:52] | Creepy. | 好吓人啊 | 
| [07:58] | This is what I’m doing. | 这就是我在做的事情 | 
| [08:00] | Archery? You secretly run a summer camp? | 射箭 你偷偷办了个夏令营吗 | 
| [08:04] | You steal from the rich and give to the poor? | 你在劫富济贫吗 | 
| [08:07] | That is a noble pursuit. But no. | 那样很高尚 但不是 | 
| [08:10] | Then what am I looking at here? | 那我看到的都是什么啊 | 
| [08:13] | There’s a boar who’s been eating my chickens and my melons | 有一只野猪一直在吃我养的鸡 我种的瓜 | 
| [08:16] | and my bicycle pump. | 和我的自行车打气筒 | 
| [08:18] | So you’re gonna kill him? | 所以你要杀死它吗 | 
| [08:21] | – That’s the plan. – Thank heaven. I thought, uh, | -是这样计划的 -谢天谢地 我以为 | 
| [08:24] | maybe a farmer’s daughter might pop out of the hay. | 也许会有个农夫的女儿从干草堆里跳出来 | 
| [08:28] | Wait a minute. You’re hunting? | 等等 你在打猎吗 | 
| [08:31] | No, this is horrible. I have a huge problem with this. | 不 这太可怕了 我很不喜欢这样 | 
| [08:35] | Exactly why I tried to keep it from you. | 所以我不想让你看到啊 | 
| [08:38] | Oh, yeah, that was really smart. | 好吧 你很聪明 | 
| [08:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [08:44] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做些什么 | 
| [08:48] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 | 
| [08:50] | – Not really. – You have to eat. | -不太饿 -你得吃点东西 | 
| [08:53] | Come on, Dad. Something healthy? | 拜托 老爸 吃点健康的如何 | 
| [08:56] | Something greasy? | 或者油腻点的 | 
| [09:00] | The neighbors said we can use their address | 邻居们说我们可以借用他们家的地址 | 
| [09:01] | for all the pizza places that have blackballed Mom. | 因为有些披萨店把妈妈列入黑名单了 | 
| [09:05] | It’s OK, Bud. | 不用了 巴德 | 
| [09:07] | I had a banana. | 我吃了个香蕉 | 
| [09:09] | Dad, I’m so sorry. | 爸 我很遗憾 | 
| [09:13] | – Do you want to talk about it? – I’m not sure I’m ready to. | -你想聊聊吗 -我不确定我准备好了没 | 
| [09:16] | OK. Well, let’s talk about that. | 好吧 那就来谈谈吧 | 
| [09:19] | I really appreciate your coming over, | 我真的很感谢你能来 | 
| [09:21] | but there’s really nothing you can do for me. | 但你真的没什么能帮得上的 | 
| [09:23] | No, no, no, | 不 不 不行 | 
| [09:24] | I’m not leaving you hanging in that chair. | 我不会抛下你一个人坐在那把椅子上 | 
| [09:27] | This is the Lifetime movie where I walk out the door | 就像生活台的电影一样 我从那扇门出去 | 
| [09:29] | thinking you’re OK and | 以为你不会有事的 | 
| [09:29] | then you’re Heather Locklear in a red dress | 结果你就像穿着红裙子的海瑟·洛克利尔 | 
| [09:31] | stepping in front of a bus. | 突然冲到公交车面前自杀 | 
| [09:44] | – What was that? -It’s nothing, it’s nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 没什么 | 
| [09:46] | It’s something. It’s something with the McCarthy divorce. | 有事 是麦卡锡的离婚案 | 
| [09:49] | But don’t worry, I’m taking care of it. | 别担心 我会搞定的 | 
| [09:51] | Wait, I thought they were going to settle. | 等等 我以为他们要和解了呢 | 
| [09:53] | Little hiccup. She shot him. | 出了点状况 她开枪打中了他 | 
| [09:55] | – What? – Just in the foot. | -什么 -打在脚上而已 | 
| [09:57] | – OK? Don’t worry about it. – Oh, God, was he cheating? | -好吗 别担心了 -天呐 他出轨了吗 | 
| [10:01] | I know Robert doesn’t have a gun, but they’re so easy to get. | 我知道罗伯特没有枪 但很容易买到啊 | 
| [10:05] | OK, you really should not | 好了 你现在真的不该 | 
| [10:06] | be dealing with acrimonious divorces right now. | 再去管那些乱七八糟的离婚案了 | 
| [10:08] | Oh, my God, work. | 我的天呐 工作 | 
| [10:09] | I’ve got to prepare the deposition for Monday. | 我得准备周一的证词 | 
| [10:13] | Dad. I got it. | 爸 我来弄 | 
| [10:15] | I’ll take care of everything. | 我会处理好所有事情的 | 
| [10:17] | That’s right. You just get in your chair. And swing. | 没错 你就坐在吊椅上 尽情地转 | 
| [10:23] | Knock things over. | 踢倒东西 | 
| [10:30] | – Grace. – Robert. | -格蕾丝 -罗伯特 | 
| [10:31] | – How are you? – This isn’t a good time. | -你还好吗 -现在不是时候 | 
| [10:33] | Well, I-I know. I came to see if you were OK. | 我知道 我是来看看你是否平安无事 | 
| [10:35] | How did you kno– Of course. | 你怎么知…当然了 | 
| [10:37] | He’s with Frankie. Where else would he be? | 他去找弗兰琦了 他还能去哪儿呢 | 
| [10:41] | – Is that all you have to say? Huh? – What else is there? | -你就只想说这个吗 -不然还能说什么呢 | 
| [10:43] | Unless you came here to gloat. | 除非你是来幸灾乐祸的 | 
| [10:45] | Don’t be shitty with me. | 别跟我找不痛快 | 
| [10:48] | I was actually worried about how you were doing. | 我真的在担心你 | 
| [10:50] | How do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我能怎么样 | 
| [10:52] | Well, you know what, | 你知道吗 | 
| [10:53] | I have a pretty good idea how you were doing. | 我其实很清楚你的情况 | 
| [10:55] | You think one night of betrayal is bad? | 你觉得一夜的背叛很恶劣是吧 | 
| [10:57] | Try 20 years of, what, | 那试试被背叛20年看看 | 
| [10:59] | Two to three betrayals a week– | 每周被背叛两三个晚上 | 
| [11:00] | I know! I get it, Grace. | 我知道 我懂的 格蕾丝 | 
| [11:02] | I do not have the moral high ground. | 我无法占据道德高地 | 
| [11:04] | Well, then why are you acting like you do? | 那你为什么表现得好像你站在上面 | 
| [11:06] | Because he knew I could | 因为他明知道 | 
| [11:07] | forgive almost anything but this, with her. | 除了跟她乱搞 其他我什么都能原谅 | 
| [11:09] | Oh, get over yourself. | 克服你的心理障碍吧 | 
| [11:11] | Sol did a stupid emotional Sol thing. | 索尔干了一件愚蠢的索尔会干的事 | 
| [11:14] | And married me 24 hours after he did the stupid thing he did! | 然后在干了这件蠢事24小时后 就跟我结婚 | 
| [11:17] | He wanted to tell you, but I wouldn’t let him. | 他本想告诉你的 但是我不让他说 | 
| [11:21] | Not before you went into surgery. | 在你做手术之前绝对不行 | 
| [11:23] | – So you knew? – Yes. Everyone did. | -所以你早就知道了 -是的 大家都知道 | 
| [11:26] | Why– What does it matter now? | 怎么 现在又有什么关系呢 | 
| [11:32] | It doesn’t anymore. It’s over. | 没关系了 都结束了 | 
| [11:35] | Thank you very much for coming. As you can see, I’m fine. | 很感谢你来 你也看到了 我没事 | 
| [11:39] | Oh, there you go. There’s the Robert I know. | 又来了 这就是我认识的罗伯特 | 
| [11:43] | Closed down, shut off, | 封闭自我 隔绝一切 | 
| [11:46] | just like every time we fought when we were married. | 就像我们没离婚前每次吵架时那样 | 
| [11:48] | This isn’t that. I’m right and he’s wrong. | 这次不一样 我是对的 他是错的 | 
| [11:50] | Oh, of course. You won the argument. | 当然了 你赢了吵架 | 
| [11:53] | You always do. You’re a great lawyer. | 你总是能赢 你是个厉害的律师 | 
| [11:57] | But every time you won with me, you just proved | 但是每次你赢了我 都只是在证明 | 
| [11:58] | you cared more about the argument than you did about me. | 你更在乎的是赢 而不是我 | 
| [12:02] | And I hated you for it. | 我很讨厌你这样 | 
| [12:05] | Robert, this is the great love of your life. | 罗伯特 这是你一生的真爱 | 
| [12:08] | And you’re just gonna throw it away? | 你就要这样抛弃吗 | 
| [12:10] | I didn’t throw it away. He did. | 我没有抛弃 是他抛弃的 | 
| [12:13] | You have a chance to handle | 你这辈子终于有机会 | 
| [12:14] | something differently for once in your life. | 用不同的方式来处理一件事了 | 
| [12:19] | You might want to try it. | 你也许该试试 | 
| [12:20] | You know, otherwise you’re just gonna be the same sulky, | 否则你跟和我在一起时的那个 | 
| [12:23] | self-righteous block of marble you were with me. | 闷闷不乐 自以为是的冷血怪物有什么两样 | 
| [12:28] | I’m gonna leave you to develop your sense of irony. | 我走了 你自己好好想想这有多么讽刺 | 
| [12:38] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [12:39] | What? | 什么 | 
| [12:45] | He’s gonna need his glasses too. | 他还需要他的眼镜 | 
| [12:48] | And you’re not gonna need this. | 你不需要这个 | 
| [12:52] | Once again, it’s not a little rabbit named Fred. | 再说一次 那不是什么名叫弗莱德的小兔子 | 
| [12:56] | It’s a boar in the woods who’s been terrorizing my farm. | 是树林里有一只野猪一直在威胁我的农场 | 
| [12:58] | Allegedly. | 只是可能而已 | 
| [13:00] | Look, Jacob, I get that you have to do what you have to do. | 听我说 雅各布 我明白有些事你必须去做 | 
| [13:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [13:15] | You know I can see you. | 你知道我都能看到吧 | 
| [13:21] | I can’t help it. | 我忍不住 | 
| [13:23] | I’m a member of PETA. | 我是善待动物组织的成员 | 
| [13:25] | I own humane no-kill mosquito traps. | 我只用人道捕蚊器 | 
| [13:29] | I never wear pleather for fear of glamorizing it. | 我从不穿仿皮制品 以免美化这种东西 | 
| [13:32] | Well, for the record, I don’t like hunting either. | 声明一下 我也不喜欢打猎 | 
| [13:35] | But I can’t exactly sit down | 但我也没办法坐下来 | 
| [13:37] | and draw up a peace accord with a boar. | 跟一头野猪签订和平协议 | 
| [13:39] | Have you tried? I mean, animals are getting smarter every day. | 你试过吗 现在的动物都越来越聪明了 | 
| [13:43] | Instead of hunting, | 比起打猎 | 
| [13:44] | wouldn’t you like to go to a high school talent show? | 你难道不更想去观看高中才艺秀吗 | 
| [13:48] | – I need a happy distraction. -From what? | -我需要找点乐子散散心 -为什么要散心 | 
| [13:53] | Frankie, why did you really come out here today? | 弗兰琦 你今天到底是为什么来这里 | 
| [13:58] | I dig you. | 我喜欢你 | 
| [14:00] | I mean, that’s before I found out you were Ted Nugent. | 那是在我发现你是泰德·纽金特之前 | 
| [14:04] | So what is it? | 所以是怎么回事 | 
| [14:05] | You don’t want to hear about | 你不会想听我说我的人生 | 
| [14:06] | the Chilean soap opera that’s become my life. | 正在上演智利肥皂剧啦 | 
| [14:09] | Actually, I do. | 我还真想听 | 
| [14:11] | I’m your guy. I want to hear everything. | 我是你的男人 你的一切我都想听 | 
| [14:15] | Besides, my sister’s coming to town | 而且我姐姐要来城里 | 
| [14:16] | and I’ll need to unload later. | 过后我也需要倾诉一下的 | 
| [14:21] | – I look forward to it. -Yeah. | -我很期待 -好吧 | 
| [14:24] | – You hungry? – Depends. What have you got? | -你饿了吗 -看情况 你有什么吃的 | 
| [14:34] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 | 
| [14:37] | Well, the good news is I… I got your wallet. | 好消息是我… 我拿到了你的钱包 | 
| [14:40] | Thank you. And the bad news? | 谢谢 坏消息呢 | 
| [14:44] | It may be a while before you see the matching belt. | 你可能还得等一段时间才能回去 | 
| [14:48] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 | 
| [14:49] | Not… Not much, actually. | 其实没说多少 | 
| [14:53] | When do you think he’ll be ready to see me? | 你觉得他要什么时候才会愿意见我 | 
| [14:55] | Not today. | 今天不行 | 
| [14:57] | Probably not tomorrow. Certainly not the day after. | 明天可能也不行 后天当然更不行 | 
| [15:01] | I’m sorry, I’m not very good at sugarcoating things. | 抱歉 我不太擅长糖衣炮弹 | 
| [15:05] | You have other fine qualities. | 你还有很多别的优良品质 | 
| [15:08] | That’s a nice set-up you have there. | 你这一套东西不错嘛 | 
| [15:10] | Oh, I’m sorry. I borrowed your computer. | 抱歉 我借了你的电脑 | 
| [15:12] | I was gonna use Frankie’s, | 我本来想用弗兰琦的 | 
| [15:13] | but it was fused shut with apple butter. | 但是苹果酱把电脑黏上了 | 
| [15:18] | Why did you come here, Sol? | 你为什么来这里 索尔 | 
| [15:19] | I had to. I didn’t have my wallet. | 没办法啊 我没有钱包 | 
| [15:22] | You could’ve called friends, you could’ve gone to the boys. | 你可以给朋友打电话 可以去儿子们那里 | 
| [15:25] | You could’ve gone anywhere. | 你可以去任何地方 | 
| [15:27] | I was upset. It was late. | 我当时很难过 而且很晚了 | 
| [15:29] | And you came here, to our house, to her house. | 但你来了这里 到我们家里 到她家里 | 
| [15:33] | This is the worst possible place you could have come. | 这里是你最不该来的地方 | 
| [15:36] | For him and for Frankie. | 对于他和弗兰琦来说都是 | 
| [15:44] | Sol, you don’t walk out on your person, | 索尔 你不能突然抛弃旧的爱人 | 
| [15:47] | then get kicked out by your new person, | 然后被新的爱人赶出来后 | 
| [15:49] | and come crawling back to your old person! | 又回到旧的爱人身边 | 
| [15:51] | It was just for the night. | 我就是想找个地方过夜而已 | 
| [15:53] | Even for a night. It doesn’t work that way. | 即便只是一晚上 像这样是不对的 | 
| [15:57] | Amazingly, you managed to make the man you cheated on | 你只会让你背叛的那个人 | 
| [16:01] | even more angry with you ’cause you came here. | 更生你的气 因为你来了这里 | 
| [16:03] | You just can’t– You can’t do these things, Sol. | 你不能 你不能这样 索尔 | 
| [16:06] | – This is why you irritate people. -I irritate people? | -这就是你总惹毛大家的原因 -我惹毛大家 | 
| [16:10] | Yes! | 是啊 | 
| [16:13] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [16:15] | It was wrong of me to drag both of you back into this. | 我把你们都卷进这事是我不对 | 
| [16:19] | I never should have come here. | 我就不应该来这里的 | 
| [16:22] | I was looking for that safe place. | 我在找一个安全港 | 
| [16:23] | Frankie was always that for me. | 弗兰琦曾经就是我的安全港 | 
| [16:25] | I guess, sometimes, there is no safe place. | 我猜有时候 根本没有什么安全港 | 
| [16:28] | “No one saves us but ourselves. We ourselves must walk the path.” | “唯有自己能拯救自己 人人都要独自上路” | 
| [16:32] | That’s the Buddha. | 那是佛教箴言 | 
| [16:33] | I’m pretty sure that’s about death. | 我很确定那句话是关于死亡的 | 
| [16:36] | I’m really not choosing quotes well today. | 我今天不擅长引用名言啊 | 
| [16:40] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 | 
| [16:40] | Can I just use your computer one more time to get a hotel? | 我能再用一次你的电脑订个酒店吗 | 
| [16:44] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [16:47] | There’s an alert here. | 有个提醒 | 
| [16:49] | Someone named Phil Milstein | 一个名叫菲尔·米尔斯汀的人 | 
| [16:51] | wants to be your friend. | 想加你为好友 | 
| [16:55] | So what’s going on with Sol? | 所以索尔是怎么了 | 
| [16:57] | I don’t want to mention his name around you. | 我不想在你面前提他的名字 | 
| [17:00] | Let’s give him a different name. | 给他取个新名字吧 | 
| [17:03] | Paddy. Paddy told Robert about us. | 叫帕迪 帕迪跟罗伯特说了我们的事 | 
| [17:07] | Robert kicked him out and Paddy showed up at my place. | 罗伯特把他赶了出去 然后帕迪来了我这里 | 
| [17:10] | So you’re trying to get away from Paddy? | 所以你是在躲避帕迪吗 | 
| [17:14] | Well, yeah. I don’t want to feel sorry for him. | 是啊 我不想同情他 | 
| [17:17] | But you do. | 但你确实有 | 
| [17:18] | I don’t know if I feel sorry for him or if I just, you know… | 我不知道我是同情他 还是只是… | 
| [17:23] | – feel sorry. – For yourself? | -单纯的同情 -同情你自己吗 | 
| [17:25] | – No. – Then for Robert. | -不是 -那就是同情罗伯特 | 
| [17:28] | Why the hell would I feel sorry for somebody | 我为什么要同情一个 | 
| [17:30] | who slept with my husband for 20 years? | 睡了我老公20年的人啊 | 
| [17:33] | You tell me. | 你告诉我啊 | 
| [17:34] | I actually used to like Robert. We… | 我以前其实还挺喜欢罗伯特的 我们… | 
| [17:37] | We had some good times making fun of Grace together. | 我们一起取笑格蕾丝 很开心 | 
| [17:41] | Like the time she got in trouble with the lifeguards | 比如有一次她惹到了救生员 | 
| [17:44] | because she brought her own whistle to the beach. | 因为她带了自己的口哨去海滩 | 
| [17:47] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那么做 | 
| [17:48] | Because she was hypervigilant about jellyfish. | 因为她超级害怕水母 | 
| [17:53] | We got in some quality burns | 那天格蕾丝请我们 | 
| [17:56] | at Grace’s expense that day. | 抽了些相当不错的大麻烟 | 
| [17:58] | Sounds to me like you miss him. | 我听着像是你想他了 | 
| [18:00] | What about this are you not understanding, mister? | 你到底是听不明白哪部分啊 先生 | 
| [18:03] | Why would I miss Robert | 我为什么会想罗伯特 | 
| [18:04] | and why the hell would I feel sorry for him? | 又为什么会同情他呢 | 
| [18:07] | Because you know what it’s like to love Sol and lose him. | 因为你知道爱上索尔 又失去他是什么感觉 | 
| [18:24] | How’s Dad? | 爸爸怎么样了 | 
| [18:27] | When I left him, | 我走的时候 | 
| [18:28] | he was obsessing about how Robert is going to shoot him. | 他坚信罗伯特会开枪杀他 | 
| [18:31] | Well, it is so easy to get a gun. | 买枪的确挺容易的 | 
| [18:35] | Don’t get up. I’m good. | 别起身帮忙 我没事 | 
| [18:39] | – What’s that? -It’s from the adoption agency. | -那是什么 -领养机构寄来的 | 
| [18:43] | – What does it say? – I don’t know. | -说什么了 -我不知道 | 
| [18:45] | – I haven’t opened it yet. -Why not? | -我还没打开呢 -为什么不打开 | 
| [18:47] | Because it’s either my birth mother’s phone number, | 因为这要么是我生母的电话号码 | 
| [18:50] | or-or very, very cold language | 要么就是非常冷酷无情的话语 | 
| [18:52] | saying she never wants to meet me. | 说她根本不想见我 | 
| [18:54] | Yeah, that’s big. | 好吧 那的确是大事 | 
| [18:58] | Could you open it? | 你能帮我打开吗 | 
| [19:01] | Uh, I really don’t think so. | 我觉得不行 | 
| [19:03] | I opened all your college admissions letters. | 你的大学录取通知结果都是我帮你拆的 | 
| [19:05] | Those were foregone conclusions. | 那些都是预料之中的结果 | 
| [19:07] | Who’s going to reject a minority Model UN delegate | 有哪所大学会拒绝一个少数族裔的模拟联合国代表 | 
| [19:11] | whose “Cyrano” drew comparisons to a young Derek Jacobi? | 他演的西哈诺堪比年轻版的德里克·雅各比 | 
| [19:15] | – Georgetown. – That was my reach. | -乔治城大学 -那是我故意冒险填的 | 
| [19:16] | Look, if you don’t want to open it, don’t open it. | 听着 如果你不想拆开 那就别拆开 | 
| [19:20] | No, I do want to open it. I just want you to open it first. | 不 我想拆开 但我希望你先替我拆开 | 
| [19:23] | I’m not opening it. Stop asking me to do things. | 我不会拆的 别再叫我做事了 | 
| [19:25] | You know how important this is to me! What’s your deal today? | 你知道这对我有多重要 你今天到底是什么情况 | 
| [19:28] | My deal is our father who is a mess | 我的情况就是 我们的父亲现在一团糟 | 
| [19:31] | is camped out at the house of our mother, | 跑到我们母亲的房子外面去露营 | 
| [19:33] | of all people, | 偏偏就要去她家外面 | 
| [19:34] | and starting Monday, I’m working in an office with, | 从下周一开始 我要跟我那位 | 
| [19:36] | I guess, my now soon- to- be- ex- stepfather- boss- uncle | 即将成为前继父的叔叔兼老板一起共事 | 
| [19:41] | whose workload I’ve been carrying | 他的工作一直是由我在承担 | 
| [19:42] | because he had a stupid heart attack, | 因为他犯了心脏病 | 
| [19:44] | and now I’ve got to deal with you | 现在我还得面对你 | 
| [19:45] | and whatever fresh catastrophe is awaiting us in here! | 以及即将可能出现的新灾难 | 
| [19:58] | That was some top of the line processing, Jacob. | 刚刚你帮我化解心结的方法太棒了 雅各布 | 
| [20:01] | Not bad for a farmer. | 对一个农夫而言还不错吧 | 
| [20:03] | I know my way in and around an emotion. | 我知道如何处理和控制情绪 | 
| [20:05] | You do. But let’s not keep secrets from each other, OK? | 确实 但我们以后相互间不要有秘密了 好吗 | 
| [20:09] | Sorry. I won’t do it again. | 抱歉 以后不会这样了 | 
| [20:18] | Can we do that again? | 能再吻一次吗 | 
| [20:24] | In the spirit of not keeping secrets… | 本着相互间不再有秘密的原则 | 
| [20:28] | I hid your, um, hunting tarp in the slop basin. | 我把你的狩猎油布 藏在了尿桶里 | 
| [20:32] | And I threw the rope in that field over there. | 我把绳子扔到那片空地上去了 | 
| [20:36] | But I don’t have much of an arm. | 但是我的臂力不够 扔得不够远 | 
| [20:43] | OK, bye. | 好吧 再见 | 
| [20:46] | – I am going to go now. – No! No. You’re not going anywhere. | -我要走了 -不 不行 你哪儿都不能去 | 
| [20:49] | Ten minutes ago, you couldn’t wait to get rid of me. | 十分钟前 你还迫不及待想赶我走呢 | 
| [20:51] | That was ten minutes ago. | 那是十分钟前的情况 | 
| [20:53] | I need a girlfriend to talk to and you’re the only one here. | 我需要个闺蜜聊聊 现在只有你在 | 
| [20:55] | – As flattering as that is- – – Wait, wait, wait. | -尽管这让我受宠若惊 -等等 等等 | 
| [20:58] | Tell me, should I accept Phil’s friend thing? | 告诉我 我该接受菲尔的好友申请吗 | 
| [21:02] | What’s the big deal? I’m friends with our neighbor’s cat. | 有什么大不了的 我跟我们家邻居的猫都是好友 | 
| [21:05] | – Peachez with a “Z.” – Well, this is Phil with a “Ph.” | -它叫”桃砸” -他就是普通的”菲尔” | 
| [21:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [21:14] | That’s Phil Milstein? | 那就是菲尔·米尔斯汀吗 | 
| [21:16] | – That’s not what I was picturing. – I know. | -跟我想象的不一样啊 -我知道 | 
| [21:20] | He changed his profile picture. He was a Rottweiler. | 他变更头像了 他以前是一只罗威纳犬 | 
| [21:23] | I mean, you know, the picture. | 我是说 拿那个当头像 | 
| [21:25] | You’re actually nervous, aren’t you? | 你很紧张 是吧 | 
| [21:28] | I can see why. | 我理解其中的缘由 | 
| [21:29] | There’s about ten people in the world | 全世界大概只有十个人 | 
| [21:31] | who can pull off that mustache | 配上那个胡子会显得很帅 | 
| [21:32] | and he’s nine of them. | 他就是其中的9个 | 
| [21:34] | Who is he? | 他到底是谁 | 
| [21:36] | Just a… friend. | 就是个 普通朋友 | 
| [21:38] | A very handsome friend. | 一个非常帅的朋友啊 | 
| [21:41] | And he’s a contractor so he’s strong. | 而且他是个承包商 所以健壮有力 | 
| [21:44] | Wait a second. | 等等 | 
| [21:45] | Was this the guy who did your kitchen years ago? | 他就是多年前替你装修厨房的家伙吗 | 
| [21:48] | Yes. But that’s all he did. | 是的 但仅仅是装修厨房而已 | 
| [21:51] | – But there was something. – There was something. | -但是你们有一些暧昧 -的确有一些暧昧 | 
| [21:56] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也说不清 | 
| [21:58] | – What do I do? What do I do? – Don’t waste another second. | -我该怎么办 该怎么办才好 -别浪费时间了 | 
| [22:01] | Hit accept. If I’ve learned anything, | 点击接受 如果说我学会了什么教训 | 
| [22:03] | it’s to not wait. | 那就是不要等待 | 
| [22:05] | I’m right here if you need a bruised finger. | 如果你需要淤青的手指帮你按 那我在这里 | 
| [22:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [22:10] | No, not “Oh, God.” Oh, good. | 不 不是”天啊” 是”好啊” | 
| [22:13] | – Oh, no! – Not “Oh, no!” Oh, yes. | -不好 -不是”不好” 是”好棒” | 
| [22:15] | Oh, stop. Sol, come here. | 打住 索尔 快过来 | 
| [22:17] | He sent me a message. I need your help. | 他给我发了一条信息 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [22:19] | You’ve got a lot of conflicting feelings about me. | 你对我有很多非常矛盾的情感啊 | 
| [22:25] | Oh, wait. I got something. | 等待 我勾到什么东西了 | 
| [22:28] | No, that’s just a | 不 那是… | 
| [22:31] | signed headshot of CCH Pounder. | 希·庞德的签名头像照 | 
| [22:33] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [22:34] | Miss Pounder. I thought I lost you. | 庞德小姐 我还以为我把你弄丢了呢 | 
| [22:38] | I’m a Shield fan. | 我是《盾牌》的粉丝 | 
| [22:39] | Seriously, she was that show. | 讲真 她就是那部剧的灵魂 | 
| [22:42] | Let’s put that right there. | 把这个先放在这里 | 
| [22:44] | So, you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 | 
| [22:48] | You mean when I lost my shit? | 你是指我刚刚崩溃发疯的事吗 | 
| [22:49] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我懂的 | 
| [22:51] | You’re the only normal one in the family. | 你是这个家唯一的正常人 | 
| [22:54] | And we rely on you a lot. | 我们经常都要依靠你 | 
| [22:57] | But you don’t have to be that guy. | 但是你不必做那样一个人 | 
| [23:01] | I like being that guy. | 我喜欢做那样一个人 | 
| [23:04] | I like when people lean on me. | 我喜欢别人依靠我 | 
| [23:06] | It’s just I’m running out of shoulders. | 只是 我的肩膀快不够用了 | 
| [23:09] | Yeah, and you have more shoulders than anyone I know. | 好吧 但你的肩膀比我认识的任何一个人都要多 | 
| [23:15] | I got it. | 我弄到了[我理解的] | 
| [23:16] | Thanks, man. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 兄弟 谢谢你的理解 | 
| [23:18] | Nope, the letter. I got the letter. | 不 我是说信 我弄出来了 | 
| [23:19] | Oh. You got the letter. Yeah. | 你是说你弄出信了啊 好吧 | 
| [23:20] | And a pepperoni. | 而且还有个烤香肠 | 
| [23:23] | Let’s not eat that. Uh- – Let’s eat it. | 别吃 好吧 吃就吃了吧 | 
| [23:29] | Here… let me do it. | 来 我来帮你拆 | 
| [23:32] | No. | 不要 | 
| [23:33] | I want to. | 我想这么做 | 
| [23:37] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [23:39] | I think I got, like… | 我觉得我… | 
| [23:41] | one more shoulder for you. | 还有一个肩膀给你倚靠 | 
| [23:47] | Thanks, brother. | 谢谢你 兄弟 | 
| [23:51] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [24:03] | She wants to meet you. | 她想见你 | 
| [24:12] | So he “Hello’d Me and I “Hello’d” Him back. | 他跟我说”你好” 然后我也对他说”你好” | 
| [24:16] | Now what? | 现在要怎样 | 
| [24:17] | You send him a message saying… | 你给他发条信息 就说… | 
| [24:20] | “I have a glass of wine and I’m in my bathing suit.” | “我正穿着浴袍喝红酒” | 
| [24:25] | So the conversation would go, “Hello,” “Hello,” | 所以整个对话就是 “-你好 -你好 | 
| [24:27] | “I have a glass of wine, I’m in my bathing suit”? | 我正穿着浴袍喝红酒”吗 | 
| [24:29] | Well, you didn’t like my rumination on loneliness. | 你不喜欢我对于孤寂的思考 | 
| [24:32] | – Well, it was depressing. – Well, what do you have? | -那很令人压抑 -那你又有什么主意 | 
| [24:35] | Well, I was thinking something like, “How’s it going, Phil?” | 我觉得可以这么说 “你还好吗 菲尔” | 
| [24:38] | – Snore. – I have to write something. | -无聊得要死 -我总得写点什么啊 | 
| [24:40] | It’s been four minutes. I don’t want to be rude. | 都已经过去4分钟了 我可不想显得无礼 | 
| [24:43] | Write “How’s it going?” But drop the second “G.” | 就写”你还好吗” 不过可以写成”你还好咩” | 
| [24:45] | That way, it sounds sexy and casual. | 那样听起来随意而性感 | 
| [24:48] | “How’s it goin’?” | “你还好咩” | 
| [24:50] | “How’s it goin’?” | “你还好咩” | 
| [24:52] | I think it needs the “G.” | 我还是觉得要写成正式的 | 
| [24:54] | I’m out of here, Grace. You’re doing fine on your own. | 我要走了 格蕾丝 你自己应对得挺好的 | 
| [24:57] | And I’ve got to go be… on my own. | 我得去 独自一人待着了 | 
| [25:01] | Oh, it’s gonna get better, Sol. This is just the worst part. | 会好起来的 索尔 现在是最艰难的时期 | 
| [25:04] | Thanks. | 谢了 | 
| [25:09] | Now I have to wait for his response. | 现在我得等待他的回复了 | 
| [25:13] | Don’t panic. | 别慌 | 
| [25:14] | He’s probably feeling all the same things you are. | 他可能跟你是一模一样的感觉 | 
| [25:17] | Just sitting there with his ex- wife’s new… | 或许他正和他前妻的… | 
| [25:22] | lesbian… new wife. Maybe not. | 同性恋前妻 或许不是 | 
| [25:38] | Oh, for God sakes. What do you want? | 天啊 你想怎么样 | 
| [25:40] | – I have something to say to you. – I really don’t want to hear it. | -我有话对你说 -我真的不想听 | 
| [25:43] | Too bad, it’s coming out. | 太遗憾了 憋不住了 | 
| [25:50] | What? | 要说什么 | 
| [25:52] | I owe you something. | 我欠你一些东西 | 
| [25:53] | And I had been planning on owing it forever. | 我原本打算永远欠下去的 | 
| [25:56] | Instead, I’m gonna say it to your face. | 不过 我现在打算当你的面说出来 | 
| [25:58] | I’m not in the mood for this. | 我没心情跟你胡闹 | 
| [26:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [26:05] | I’m so sorry, Robert. | 真的很对不起 罗伯特 | 
| [26:08] | I know better than anyone | 我比任何人都清楚 | 
| [26:11] | what being cheated on feels like and I… | 被心爱的人背叛是什么感觉 我… | 
| [26:14] | I regret doing it to you. | 我很后悔对你做了这种事 | 
| [26:19] | I appreciate your apology, but it doesn’t change anything. | 我很感激你的道歉 但这并不能改变什么 | 
| [26:24] | It wasn’t all Sol’s fault. | 那并非全是索尔的错 | 
| [26:26] | – You should be mad at me, too. – Oh, I am. | -你也该生我的气 -我气着呢 | 
| [26:29] | Good. Because that night didn’t just happen to happen. | 很好 因为那晚的事不是碰巧发生的 | 
| [26:33] | I wanted it to. | 是我希望它发生的 | 
| [26:36] | I needed to know for sure if there was any hope, | 我当时必须确定 我们是否还有补救的可能 | 
| [26:40] | if there was any- – anything left between Sol and me. | 我和索尔之间 是否还剩下什么东西存在 | 
| [26:44] | And now I know. | 现在我知道了 | 
| [26:51] | Well, I’m glad you got that out of your system. | 我很高兴你把这些都宣泄出来了 | 
| [26:54] | What do you want me to say? | 你希望我说些什么呢 | 
| [26:55] | I’m not telling you this to hurt you. I… | 我告诉你这些不是为了伤害你 我… | 
| [26:58] | I’m telling you that… Sol is gay. | 我是想告诉你 索尔真的是同性恋 | 
| [27:02] | And he loves you. | 并且他爱你 | 
| [27:05] | In a way he’d never love me. | 他永远不可能那样爱我 | 
| [27:09] | In a way he never… did love me. | 就算他曾经对我的爱 也跟这不一样 | 
| [27:14] | And he loved me a lot. | 他曾经是很爱我的 | 
| [27:19] | I guess that’s it. | 我想差不多就这些了 | 
| [27:23] | That’s what I came to say. | 我来就是想说这些话 | 
| [27:30] | Frankie. | 弗兰琦 | 
| [27:33] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很对不起你 | 
| [27:36] | And I should have said it a long time ago. | 我很早以前就该对你说这句话了 | 
| [27:41] | I apologize for causing you pain. | 我很抱歉对你造成了痛苦 | 
| [27:44] | And for all those years | 以及这么多年来 | 
| [27:44] | sneaking around and being disrespectful to you. | 跟你的丈夫偷情 对你毫无尊重 | 
| [27:49] | I’m terribly, terribly sorry. | 我真的非常非常抱歉 | 
| [27:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:37] | Hello, boyfriend. Can I call you that? | 你好啊 男朋友 我能这么叫你吗 | 
| [28:41] | I’m OK. | 我没事 | 
| [28:43] | That’s nice of you to call and check in. | 你能打过来问我的情况 真是太好了 | 
| [28:45] | I like a boyfriend who does that. | 我喜欢这样的男朋友 |