| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:50] | We’ll play in here, Frankie, OK? | 我们在这儿下棋吧 弗兰琦 可以吗 | 
| [00:53] | I’ll be there in a second, Grace. | 我马上就来 格蕾丝 | 
| [00:55] | Bud, I can’t talk right now. | 巴德 我现在不方便讲电话 | 
| [00:57] | Uh, I understand you want to vent about your father, | 我知道你想对我吐槽你爸 | 
| [00:59] | but I’m not your man. | 但不该找我 | 
| [01:01] | Call Aunt Irma. | 打给尔玛婶婶吧 | 
| [01:06] | Grace! Grace, I got a package. | 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 我收到一个包裹 | 
| [01:09] | It might be a gift. It’s really heavy. | 可能是一份礼物 好重啊 | 
| [01:12] | It could be cheese. It could be cheese! | 有可能是芝士 有可能是芝士 | 
| [01:14] | I don’t think we have room for any more cheese. | 我觉得家里没地方给你放更多的芝士了 | 
| [01:16] | I will make room for cheese. | 我总会为芝士腾出地方来的 | 
| [01:18] | I’m putting that on your tombstone. | 我会把这句话刻在你的墓碑上 | 
| [01:21] | And don’t try to make a wig out of that stuff, | 你可别想着把那些东西做成假发 | 
| [01:23] | ’cause I’m not gonna wear it. | 因为我是不会戴的 | 
| [01:25] | I’m not even be insulted by that. | 我真是有点都没被你这话侮辱呢 | 
| [01:26] | Oh, sweet Saint Gary. | 妈妈咪呀 | 
| [01:28] | – The prototypes for my lube! – Let me see. | -是我润滑剂的样品 -让我瞧瞧 | 
| [01:32] | Brianna needs my input on packaging, | 布丽安娜想要我关于包装 | 
| [01:34] | bottling, marketing, packaging. | 瓶身 营销 包装的意见 | 
| [01:36] | – You said packaging. – Oh, packaging too. | -你说过包装了 -包装很重要啊 | 
| [01:39] | Oh, this is a big moment in the history of the vagina. | 这是阴道史上的重大时刻啊 | 
| [01:43] | And the dry silent majority everywhere. | 为各地无法发声的干涩老逼带来福音 | 
| [01:47] | Oh, I can’t even remember the last time I was this excited. | 我都记不得上次我这么兴奋是什么时候了 | 
| [01:50] | Oh, that’s not true, I’ve been this excited a lot. | 这话不对 我经常这么兴奋 | 
| [01:53] | But I am really excited. | 但这次是特别兴奋 | 
| [01:57] | They’re gonna put me on the cover of Lube Magazine! | 他们会让我登上《润滑剂》杂志的封面 | 
| [02:00] | That’s not a thing. | 不存在这种杂志 | 
| [02:02] | So, you want to know which one I’d pick? | 那么 你想知道我最喜欢哪瓶吗 | 
| [02:05] | Nah. | 不想 | 
| [02:06] | I’m just kidding. Which one? | 骗你的啦 哪瓶 | 
| [02:09] | This one. | 这瓶 | 
| [02:12] | Nah. It’s so much fun. | 不要 真的好有趣啊 | 
| [02:19] | Frankie, you want every | 弗兰琦 如果你想 | 
| [02:20] | aspect of your packaging to tell the narrative. | 让包装的所有方面都能表述产品的特点 | 
| [02:23] | You know, you have to establish a memorable visual. | 就得建立一个让人过目不忘的形象 | 
| [02:29] | Oh, my God. Shut up. | 天呐 不是吧[闭嘴] | 
| [02:34] | You shut up. | 你才闭嘴 | 
| [02:35] | No, look. | 不 快看 | 
| [02:38] | Farther. | 拿远点 | 
| [02:41] | Farther. | 拿远点 | 
| [02:43] | I think we may have to let this one go, pal. | 我们还是别玩这套了 姐们儿 | 
| [02:45] | It’s a text from Phil. He wants to have lunch with me tomorrow. | 菲尔发短信给我了 他想约我明天一起吃午餐 | 
| [02:48] | Oh, that’s exciting. | 真是个好消息 | 
| [02:50] | Lunch with the Phil I-Forget-His-Last-Name, | 和那个我忘了他姓什么的菲尔共进午餐 | 
| [02:52] | – Alexopoulos? – You remembered. | -是艾利克斯普勒斯吗 -你明明记得嘛 | 
| [02:55] | Where’s lunch? Someplace romantic? | 在哪里吃 浪漫不浪漫 | 
| [02:57] | In a way. We’re meeting at The Anchor Bar. | 算浪漫吧 我们约在船锚酒吧见面 | 
| [03:00] | It’s where I… It’s where we… | 那里是我…是我们… | 
| [03:04] | Oh, wait! Don’t walk away in the middle of the story. | 别走啊 别说到一半就跑 | 
| [03:07] | What did you do? Kiss? Grope? Fondle? What? | 你们干什么了 亲嘴 互摸 爱抚还是什么 | 
| [03:11] | It’s where I first knew that he felt what I felt. | 那里是我第一次知道他明白我的感受的地方 | 
| [03:18] | Well, tell me anyway. | 跟我说说呗 | 
| [03:25] | When Robert and Sol would | 当罗伯特和索尔 | 
| [03:26] | be away on their gay sex business trips… | 一起进行他们的同志性爱商务之旅时 | 
| [03:29] | I didn’t like the idea of coming back | 我不想下班后一个人 | 
| [03:32] | to an empty house after work. | 看着空荡荡的屋子 | 
| [03:35] | So I would treat myself to a drink or two, | 所以我会先去喝一两杯酒 | 
| [03:38] | or one time, four, | 有次喝了4杯 | 
| [03:41] | at The Anchor across the street from the office. | 地点就在办公室对面的船锚酒吧 | 
| [03:43] | You know, it’s been there for ages. | 那酒吧开很久了 | 
| [03:45] | Yeah, it and me both. | 是啊 跟我一样等很久了 | 
| [03:46] | No, no, it gets better. | 不 高潮在后面 | 
| [03:49] | One night, it was about, um, | 有一天晚上 大概是 | 
| [03:51] | three months after Phil stopped working on our house, | 菲尔把我们家的装修做完三个月后 | 
| [03:55] | and I walked in and there he was. | 我走进酒吧 发现他也在那里 | 
| [03:57] | Just by chance. | 真的特别巧 | 
| [04:00] | He bought me a drink and we talked. | 他请我喝酒 我们开始闲聊 | 
| [04:04] | And we laughed. | 逗得彼此大笑 | 
| [04:06] | We really laughed. | 真的笑得很开心 | 
| [04:10] | And at the end of the night, he put his hand on my back… | 到最后 他把手放到我背上… | 
| [04:14] | and I felt something | 让我有种感觉 | 
| [04:16] | that I had never felt in 40 years with Robert. | 那是40年来罗伯特从未给过我的感觉 | 
| [04:24] | Oh, sister, you said the story | 姐姐 你刚说这故事 | 
| [04:26] | would get better and damn it, it did. | 高潮在后面 你还真说对了 | 
| [04:28] | So I started seeing him when Robert was away. | 于是我开始在罗伯特不在的时候和他私会 | 
| [04:32] | And sometimes when he wasn’t away. | 有时候罗伯特没走 我们也会见面 | 
| [04:34] | All those years, I thought you were stuck-up and boring as shit. | 这么多年来 我以为你深陷于无聊得要死的生活中 | 
| [04:39] | But it turns out you were stuck-up and interesting as shit. | 然而事实表明 你深陷于有趣得要死的生活 | 
| [04:43] | Thanks. | 谢啦 | 
| [04:50] | OK. | 开始吧 | 
| [04:58] | I don’t know how to play chess. | 我又不懂怎么下国际象棋 | 
| [05:29] | – This is not my lube! – Excuse me? | -这不是我的润滑剂 -你说什么 | 
| [05:32] | Mr. Brajaja-hadad, I’m going to call you right back. | 巴加加-哈迪德先生 我等下再打给你 | 
| [05:37] | His name is Craig, he said call him Craig, | 他叫克雷格 他让我们叫他克雷格 | 
| [05:38] | you should probably just call him Craig. | 你或许应该叫他克雷格 | 
| [05:39] | Not my lube. Not my lube. | 这不是我的润滑剂 不是我的润滑剂 | 
| [05:42] | – Frankie. Hello. – Oh, don’t try to sweet-talk me, | -弗兰琦 你好啊 -别想着用好话迷惑我 | 
| [05:45] | Miss Peed-in-her-pants- at-her-tenth-birthday-party. | 在十岁生日派对上尿裤子的小姐 | 
| [05:48] | I had a medical condition. That’s– | 我当时身体出了些问题 那真是… | 
| [05:50] | This is not my recipe. | 这不是我的配方 | 
| [05:52] | And yes, my vagina can tell. | 没错 我的阴道能体会出异常 | 
| [05:53] | OK. Adam, can you please give us a second? | 好了 亚当 你能让我们单独谈一下吗 | 
| [05:55] | – Oh, absolutely not. No. – What are you doing? | -当然不行了 绝对不行 -你在干什么 | 
| [05:58] | Oh, I have a few friends that don’t believe Frankie’s real. | 我有几个朋友不信世上真有弗兰琦这号人物 | 
| [06:00] | So, just go on. | 你照常继续就好 | 
| [06:03] | – It’s not my recipe. – Look, we need– | -这不是我的配方 -是这样的 我们需要… | 
| [06:06] | We needed to add a few ingredients for mass production. | 我们需要添加一些配料来实现大规模生产 | 
| [06:10] | Didn’t you read the packet I gave you along with those samples? | 你没看和样品一起寄过去的那个文件吗 | 
| [06:12] | Of course. I skimmed them. Parts of them. | 当然看了 我扫了一眼 看了一部分 | 
| [06:16] | – No. What? – It’s nothing. | -没看 怎么了 -没什么的 | 
| [06:18] | It’s a little citrus seed, some palm oil– | 就是加了一小点柑橘种子和棕榈油 | 
| [06:20] | Palm oil? Are you insane? | 棕榈油 你疯了吗 | 
| [06:23] | Palm oil? | 棕榈油 | 
| [06:24] | Palm oil extraction destroys the rain forest. | 棕榈油提取工业把雨林都给毁了 | 
| [06:27] | And do you know who lives in the rain forest? | 你知道有谁住在雨林吗 | 
| [06:30] | Oh, I don’t know. Only our cousins. | 我也不知道 那都是我们的表亲啊 | 
| [06:33] | -The Fleigelmans? -The orangutans! | -弗里格曼一家吗 -是猩猩一家啊 | 
| [06:36] | Oh, damn it! “Storage space full.” | 该死的 内存不足了 | 
| [06:38] | Do you want us to wait while you delete some pictures? | 要我们等到你先删掉几张照片吗 | 
| [06:40] | – Would you? – What is this face telling you? | -可以吗 -看看我的脸 你觉得呢 | 
| [06:44] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [06:46] | OK. Frankie, I can tell you’re very upset. | 好了 弗兰琦 我知道你很生气 | 
| [06:50] | So, let’s just take a breath. | 所以 我们先来深呼吸一下 | 
| [06:53] | Let’s sit down. Let’s talk about this. | 坐下来 好好谈谈这件事 | 
| [06:57] | Great. | 好 | 
| [07:00] | Now you want your lube in every grocery store in America, right? | 你希望你的润滑剂出现在全美所有货架之上对吧 | 
| [07:05] | And some of the more progressive car washes, yes. | 以及一些比较前卫的洗车店 没错 | 
| [07:08] | Ok. | 那好 | 
| [07:09] | Well, products like this | 像这样的产品 | 
| [07:11] | can end up sitting on a shelf for a year. | 保质期要达到一年 | 
| [07:13] | And they need a little help to keep from spoiling. | 它们需要加一些东西来避免腐坏 | 
| [07:16] | Do you know how fast yams go bad? | 你知道山药腐坏的速度有多快吗 | 
| [07:18] | – Yes, six months. – No. | -知道 6个月 -不是 | 
| [07:23] | Then, no. | 不是就不是 | 
| [07:25] | Do you want to explain to the Good Stuff people | 你想向”好货商店”的工作人员解释 | 
| [07:28] | why your lube has a shelf life of three to five weeks? | 为什么你的润滑剂保质期只有3-5周吗 | 
| [07:32] | In a darkened room? | 而且还是在阴暗的房间里 | 
| [07:33] | My lube is gonna be in the Good Stuff stores? | 我的润滑剂会在好货商店上架吗 | 
| [07:36] | That’s the plan. Also in the packet. | 计划是这样的 也写在文件里了 | 
| [07:38] | – I read the packet. – You just admitted you didn’t. | -我看了那个文件 -你刚刚承认你没看过 | 
| [07:41] | – Well, then why keep bringing it up? – Oh, to shame you. | -那你何必老提这事 -让你难堪啊 | 
| [07:45] | I can’t be a party to palm oil! | 我可不能与棕榈油狼狈为奸 | 
| [07:49] | Is it in all your products? | 你们的产品里都有棕榈油吗 | 
| [07:51] | No… palm oil is in every product. | 不 所有产品都含有棕榈油 | 
| [07:54] | It’s in the shampoo you use, | 你用的洗发露里有 | 
| [07:55] | it’s in the Cheez-Its you’re never not eating. | 你一直吃个不停的芝士饼干里也有 | 
| [07:57] | I bet I could open up your purse right now | 我敢打赌只要现在打开你的包 | 
| [07:59] | and find three things that have palm oil in them. | 我就能找出三样含有棕榈油的东西 | 
| [08:01] | The joke’s on you. I can’t find my purse. | 你出糗了 我找不到我的包 | 
| [08:03] | The joke is absolutely on me. | 很明显是我出糗了 | 
| [08:06] | Frankie, even if I wanted to get rid of palm oil, | 弗兰琦 即便我想舍弃棕榈油 | 
| [08:10] | which I totally do, I do… | 我真的很想 真的… | 
| [08:14] | this is how we’ve always done things, | 但我们公司向来都是这么做的 | 
| [08:16] | since before I worked here. | 在我来这里工作之前就是了 | 
| [08:18] | – This is Grace’s doing? – That’s not what I meant. | -这是格蕾丝干的好事吗 -我不是那个意思 | 
| [08:21] | It makes so much sense. | 如此一来就合理多了 | 
| [08:22] | The enemy’s been right under my nose the whole time. | 原来敌人一直就在我眼皮底下 | 
| [08:25] | What? No. No. I’m not saying that it’s her fault. | 什么 不是这样的 我没说这是她的错 | 
| [08:29] | What I’m saying is that palm oil is ubiquitous. | 我想说的是棕榈油是很普遍的 | 
| [08:32] | Don’t you try to hypnotize me with your corporate power jargon. | 别妄想用大公司的行话来糊弄我 | 
| [08:36] | I’m getting to the bottom of this. Frankie Bergstein, out. | 我要玩到底 弗兰琦·伯格斯丁从此退出 | 
| [08:45] | Well, that was fucking art. | 那简直是艺术杰作 | 
| [08:50] | This is really great, isn’t it? | 这样真的很棒 对吧 | 
| [08:55] | Way better than my beige-on-beige-on-beige hotel room. | 比我那整间都是米色的酒店房间棒多了 | 
| [09:00] | I loved doing this when you boys were little. | 你们小时候 我特别爱这样玩 | 
| [09:03] | You mean the four nights a year when you and Mom | 你是想说每年总有4个晚上 你和老妈 | 
| [09:05] | would let us run the AC and we’d all sleep huddled around it? | 会让我们把空调打开 大家抱在一起睡觉吗 | 
| [09:08] | Yeah, we’d play Bergstein Foot Jenga. | 是啊 我们一起玩伯格斯丁式脚搭积木 | 
| [09:10] | And tell Jewish ghost stories. | 说些犹太鬼故事 | 
| [09:12] | Is that what got you into Kabbalah? | 所以你才入的卡巴拉教吗 | 
| [09:14] | That was college. I was trying things. | 那是大学时候的事 我在尝试新鲜事物 | 
| [09:17] | It was a girl. It was Mom. | 一个女孩影响了我 老妈影响了我 | 
| [09:21] | You know who’d hate this right now? Robert. | 你们知道谁最讨厌这种事情吗 是罗伯特 | 
| [09:36] | So… | 那… | 
| [09:39] | What’s the plan for getting him back? | 你有什么挽回他的计划吗 | 
| [09:41] | Well, I’m giving him some time. | 我想给他点时间冷静下来 | 
| [09:44] | Which is a non-plan. | 也就是说没计划咯 | 
| [09:46] | But I know he won’t have | 但我知道他现在不会给出 | 
| [09:47] | the answer I’m hoping for right now, so… | 我想要的答复 所以… | 
| [09:51] | maybe if I let him thaw, he’ll be able to hear me. | 如果我让他缓一缓 他就会听我解释 | 
| [09:55] | – Good plan. – Nah, I don’t see it. | -好计划 -不 我不觉得 | 
| [09:57] | No, no, no, Dad’s right. | 不 老爸是对的 | 
| [09:58] | You can’t talk rationally to Robert when he’s angry. | 当罗伯特生气时 是无法和他进行理性沟通的 | 
| [10:01] | Which is why I’ve been working from my neutral-toned hotel room. | 所以我最近都在中性色调的酒店房间里工作 | 
| [10:05] | He’s angry even though you’re not at the office. | 即便你不在办公室 他也很生气 | 
| [10:07] | We all hide until he calms down or until he eats a tea bag, | 我们都藏起来 直到他冷静下来或者开始吃茶包了 | 
| [10:10] | which, by the way, he’s been doing a lot these days. | 顺道一提 他最近吃了不少茶包 | 
| [10:13] | Grace was very clear I should leave him alone. | 格蕾丝说得很清楚 我现在该让他一个人静静 | 
| [10:16] | The problem is Grace still has her dignity and ego intact. | 但问题是格蕾丝还保有她的尊严与自尊心 | 
| [10:20] | Take it from someone that has neither: | 听听我这个尊严与自尊心全无的人的意见 | 
| [10:22] | You need to show Robert your heart. | 你应该让罗伯特看到你的心 | 
| [10:25] | That way he knows exactly | 那样他就很清楚 | 
| [10:27] | what to stomp on before he takes you back. | 该先拿什么把气撒完了 再重新接受你 | 
| [10:30] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 | 
| [10:32] | No, believe me, Dad. It works. | 相信我 爸爸 这管用的 | 
| [10:34] | It’s how I got Bud back. | 我就是这么赢回巴德的 | 
| [10:35] | Uh, full disclosure, I’m still not totally back. | 实话实说 我还没有完全回来 | 
| [10:38] | He needs to know that you love him and you’re not giving up. | 他得知道你爱他 你不会放弃 | 
| [10:44] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃的 | 
| [10:56] | You have 12 new messages. | 您有12通新留言 | 
| [11:00] | Hello, Robert. It’s me. | 你好 罗伯特 是我 | 
| [11:04] | Wait, no. | 等等 不对 | 
| [11:06] | It’s not “Me.” I mean, it is me, | 不是”我” 我是说 虽然的确是我 | 
| [11:09] | but I guess I don’t have the right to say “It’s me” anymore. | 但我想我现在没有说”是我”的权利了 | 
| [11:14] | I’m no longer your “It’s me.” | 我不再是可以直接对你说”是我”的人了 | 
| [11:18] | So, anyway… | 所以 那个… | 
| [11:21] | it’s Sol… | 我是索尔 | 
| [11:24] | Bergstein. | 伯格斯丁 | 
| [11:34] | J’accuse! | 控诉 | 
| [11:38] | Which means– | 那个词的意思是… | 
| [11:39] | I know what it means. It means you got too stoned again | 我懂那是什么意思 意思就是你又抽嗨了 | 
| [11:42] | and tried to even out drinking too much coffee. | 然后喝了超多的咖啡 想平衡一下 | 
| [11:45] | Green tea, but this isn’t about that. | 是绿茶 但重点不在此 | 
| [11:47] | I know it was all you, Grace. | 我就知道是你 格蕾丝 | 
| [11:49] | Oh, yes. I talked to Brianna. | 没错 我和布丽安娜谈过了 | 
| [11:50] | I know all about the palm oil. | 我对棕榈油的事情了解得一清二楚 | 
| [11:53] | Oh. You do, do you? | 真的吗 你知道了 | 
| [11:54] | I know it’s in all of Say Grace’s products. | 我知道”格蕾丝驾到”的产品里全都有棕榈油 | 
| [11:57] | I thought this might come up. | 我就知道会提起这事 | 
| [11:58] | Do you know what used to be in all of Say Grace’s products? | 你知道”格蕾丝驾到”的产品里以前用的是什么吗 | 
| [12:01] | – Parabens. – Ha, parabens, even worse. | -羟苯甲酯 -羟苯甲酯 更糟糕 | 
| [12:05] | I should do my one-woman show on parabens for you some time, | 我该抽空以羟苯甲酯为主题给你来场脱口秀 | 
| [12:08] | “Para-Been To Hell And Back.” | “羟苯甲酯 地狱的产物” | 
| [12:10] | You have. Twice. Two times. | 你表演过了 两遍 两遍 | 
| [12:13] | Don’t change the subject, Grace. | 别转移话题 格蕾丝 | 
| [12:15] | I didn’t. Look, just so you know, | 我没有 听着 跟你说 | 
| [12:19] | we thought palm oil would | 我们当初以为棕榈油 | 
| [12:20] | be a better alternative for women’s health. | 会比羟苯甲酯更有利于女性的健康 | 
| [12:23] | It wasn’t until just a few years ago | 直到几年前 | 
| [12:24] | we knew how terrible it was for the environment. | 我们才知道它对环境有那么大危害 | 
| [12:27] | I’ve known forever. | 我一直都知道 | 
| [12:28] | What would Frances Mengela say? | 弗兰西斯·门杰拉要是知道会怎么说 | 
| [12:30] | She wouldn’t even recognize me. | 她一定都认不出我了 | 
| [12:33] | She used to bare her breasts at the Republican National Convention, | 她曾经在共和党全国代表大会上裸体抗议 | 
| [12:36] | she would throw stink bombs at the Republican National Convention. | 她会在共和党全国代表大会上投掷臭弹 | 
| [12:41] | And now I’ve turned into a– an orangutan-genocide profiteer. | 结果我现在变成了 屠杀的猩猩受益人 | 
| [12:47] | No, you mean a profiteer of orangutan genocide. | 不 你是想说猩猩屠杀的受益人 | 
| [12:49] | ‘Cause the way you said it, | 你刚刚的说法 | 
| [12:51] | it sounds like you’re a morally bankrupt orangutan. | 听起来好像你是一只道德沦丧的猩猩 | 
| [12:53] | Not the time, Grace. | 不是开玩笑的时候 格蕾丝 | 
| [12:55] | I can’t lube a vagina with one hand | 我不能一手润滑阴道 | 
| [12:57] | and smack an orangutan with the other. | 一手狂扇猩猩耳光 | 
| [13:03] | As an outside contractor, you don’t have a say in this. | 你是外部承包商 你没有决定权 | 
| [13:06] | But what you can do is make a passionate argument. | 但你可以做一次充满激情的论辩 | 
| [13:08] | And if you make a compelling enough case, | 如果你说的足以说服人 | 
| [13:10] | they might listen to you. | 他们也许会听你的 | 
| [13:11] | You think a song would work? ‘Cause I think I’ve got one. | 你觉得唱首歌行吗 我想到了首歌 | 
| [13:14] | *Blood on your hands* | *你手上沾满鲜血* | 
| [13:16] | *Blood on my hands* | *我手上沾满鲜血* | 
| [13:18] | *What have you done?* | *你究竟做了什么* | 
| [13:19] | *Blood on my hands* | *我手上沾满鲜血* | 
| [13:21] | Oh, yeah, exactly. No, I– | 没错 就这样 我… | 
| [13:24] | I think you’ve got this covered. | 我想你能成功 | 
| [13:27] | Uh, w-wait. Grace? | 等等 格蕾丝 | 
| [13:43] | Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [13:45] | Did you hear those crows? They were all like… | 你听到乌鸦叫声了吗 就像… | 
| [13:50] | That’s not right. No, it was more like… | 不对 不 是这样… | 
| [13:54] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [13:55] | What are you doing? Being weird? | 你在做什么 装古怪吗 | 
| [13:58] | It’s soothing. | 在安抚情绪 | 
| [14:00] | I needed something to do before I see Phil. | 我在见菲尔之前要找点事做 | 
| [14:03] | I was gonna clean your hairbrush, | 我本想清理下你的梳子 | 
| [14:04] | but I thought it would take too long. | 不过后来觉得要花太长时间了 | 
| [14:08] | – You guys having breakfast? – Lunch. | -你们要一起吃早餐吗 -午餐 | 
| [14:10] | Well, you look fantastic. | 你看起来特别美 | 
| [14:12] | Even if there’s Mumbai-scale traffic, | 就算路上堵得和孟买一样 | 
| [14:15] | you’ve still got three hours to get there. | 你还有三个小时的富余时间 | 
| [14:17] | What if I’m not the person he thought I was? | 如果我跟他想象中的不一样怎么办 | 
| [14:21] | You know, what if we finally start this | 如果我们终于开始恋情 | 
| [14:22] | and he finds he doesn’t like who I actually am? | 结果他发现他不喜欢真实的我怎么办 | 
| [14:27] | But he does like who you actually are. | 但他的确喜欢真实的你 | 
| [14:29] | Well, he doesn’t really know who I am anymore. | 他已经不知道我是什么样子了 | 
| [14:32] | You may not know this, Frankie, | 你可能没有发现 弗兰琦 | 
| [14:34] | but I’m a flawed person. | 但我是个有缺点的人 | 
| [14:36] | I do know that. | 我是知道的 | 
| [14:37] | You know who else knows it? | 你知道还有谁知道吗 | 
| [14:38] | My daughters, my grandkids, my friends, | 我的女儿们 孙儿们 朋友 | 
| [14:42] | every customer service representative I ever interacted with. | 每一位和我接触过的客服代表 | 
| [14:45] | Aren’t you jumping to the end of the story a little too soon? | 你就这么跳到故事结局是不是太快了 | 
| [14:48] | I spent 40 years with a man who didn’t love me. | 我和一个不爱我的男人共度了40年 | 
| [14:53] | Maybe I’m the problem. | 也许问题在我身上 | 
| [14:55] | You know, maybe I’m unlovable. | 也许我不值得被爱 | 
| [14:58] | – You’re not unlovable. – Are you sure? | -你值得被爱 -你确定吗 | 
| [15:01] | Now you’re fishing. | 你这就是在钓鱼了 | 
| [15:02] | Guess what? You caught one. | 你猜怎么着 你钓到了一条 | 
| [15:04] | I love you. You happy? | 我爱你 开心了吗 | 
| [15:08] | – What do I do? – This is what you do. | -我要怎么做 -就这么做 | 
| [15:11] | You stand up. | 站起来 | 
| [15:16] | You put your damn purse on your arm the way you like it. | 按你喜欢的方式拿着你的包包 | 
| [15:24] | And then you do exactly what you told me to do with Jacob. | 然后就按你建议我和雅各布相处的方式去做 | 
| [15:27] | What did I tell you to do with Jacob? | 我建议你和雅各布怎么相处的来着 | 
| [15:29] | “Don’t be an idiot.” | “别做傻瓜” | 
| [15:31] | – That does sound like me. – Oh. | -那听上去的确像我说的 -好了 | 
| [15:44] | Ma’am? Are you sure I can’t get you anything? | 女士 你确定不用点东西吗 | 
| [15:46] | No, thank you, Gretchen. I’m fine. | 不用 谢谢 格雷琴 不必 | 
| [15:49] | It’s just, you’ve been here a half hour. | 只是你已经坐了半小时了 | 
| [15:51] | Please walk away. | 请走开 | 
| [15:53] | See, it has to look like I just got here. | 我必须看上去像刚到一样 | 
| [15:56] | Off you go. Go. | 快走吧 走 | 
| [15:58] | Is somebody watching us? | 有人在监视我们吗 | 
| [16:00] | If you’re in some kind of trouble, | 如果你有什么麻烦 | 
| [16:02] | take your spoon and slide it to the other side of the table. | 就把勺子滑到桌子另一边 | 
| [16:05] | Look… I got here very early for a date because I was nervous | 听着 我来得太早是因为我紧张 | 
| [16:09] | and now I don’t want to look desperate or insane. | 现在我不想看上去太迫切或者像疯了一样 | 
| [16:13] | So please do me a kindness and leave. | 所以拜托你行行好 走开吧 | 
| [16:26] | Phil. | 菲尔 | 
| [16:28] | Phil. | 菲尔 | 
| [16:31] | Oh, good Lord. | 天呐 | 
| [16:33] | Phil! | 菲尔 | 
| [16:39] | I thought I heard my name a bunch of times. | 我就感觉有人叫了我好几声 | 
| [16:48] | – You look lovely. – Thank you. So do you. | -你看上去很可爱 -谢谢 你也是 | 
| [16:50] | Well, I don’t mean lovely. | 不是说你很可爱 | 
| [16:53] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 | 
| [17:09] | Actually, I think that’s my water. | 实际上 我觉得那杯水是我的 | 
| [17:13] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 我…抱歉 | 
| [17:15] | It’s OK. | 没关系 | 
| [17:17] | Tell you what, we’ll just switch. | 不如这样吧 我们换一下 | 
| [17:23] | Where is that waitress? | 服务员在哪里 | 
| [17:25] | I keep trying to get her attention. | 我想叫她好久了 | 
| [17:29] | There you are. | 你在这呢 | 
| [17:30] | – Hello, sir. Ma’am. – Hello. | -先生您好 女士您好 -你好 | 
| [17:33] | Welcome to The Anchor. | 欢迎来到船锚餐厅 | 
| [17:34] | I’m Gretchen and I will be your server. | 我是你们的服务员格雷琴 | 
| [17:38] | Can I get you something to drink? | 请问要点些什么饮料呢 | 
| [17:41] | Let me take a crack at it, for old time’s sake. | 让我来试一试 看在过去的份上 | 
| [17:45] | Oh, OK. Crack away. | 好的 试吧 | 
| [17:47] | She’ll have a vodka martini. | 她要一杯伏特加马提尼 | 
| [17:50] | Straight up. Very dry. | 不加冰 很干的那种 | 
| [17:54] | Two olives. | 两颗橄榄 | 
| [17:55] | And he’ll have a rye Manhattan | 他要一杯黑麦曼哈顿 | 
| [17:59] | served up in a rocks glass, | 装在威士忌酒杯里 | 
| [18:02] | with an orange peel instead of a cherry. | 把樱桃换成橘皮 | 
| [18:07] | Be right back. | 马上就来 | 
| [18:08] | You’re doing great. | 你表现得很好 | 
| [18:13] | And when you look at my chart, | 你要是看了我的图 | 
| [18:15] | not actually my zodiac chart, | 不是我的星座图 | 
| [18:16] | but the moon chart from the year I was born, | 而是我出生那年的月亮星座图 | 
| [18:19] | and compare that to your chart, | 再和你的图比较 | 
| [18:21] | you’ll see it was literally | 你会发现星图里 | 
| [18:22] | written in the stars for us to have this fight– | 真的表现出我们这次会吵架 | 
| [18:27] | Of course, if you did look at my zodiac chart, | 当然了 如果你真的看了我的星座图 | 
| [18:31] | you’d see that I’m cosmically doomed– | 你会发现宇宙法则说我注定… | 
| [18:35] | I guess I’m saying that | 我是想说 | 
| [18:36] | it was so hard for us to get to where we were. | 我们能走到一起真是太不容易了 | 
| [18:39] | Are we really going to let one– | 我们真的要让一次… | 
| [18:43] | I believe it was a young Mickey Rourke who once said– | 我相信影星米基·洛克年轻时曾说过 | 
| [18:46] | Actually, “Hakuna matata” literally means | 实际上 斯瓦希里语中”哈库拉马塔塔” | 
| [18:49] | “There is no problem here” in Swahili. | 就是”毫无问题”的意思 | 
| [18:52] | I interpret that to mean “There’s no problem that’s unsolvable”– | 我理解为”没有任何问题是不能解决的” | 
| [18:57] | Message skipped. To delete this message, press one. | 消息结束 删除请按1 | 
| [19:00] | To continue listening to this message, press two. | 继续收听 请按2 | 
| [19:15] | I’m sorry for the long, meandering messages. | 我很抱歉喋喋不休地说了这么多 | 
| [19:19] | The truth is, this was all way too many words just to say… | 实际上 我说这么多只是想表明… | 
| [19:26] | I miss you like crazy. | 我疯狂地想着你 | 
| [19:30] | My heart hurts not being with you. | 不和你在一起 我的心都痛 | 
| [19:34] | You’re my person. I need you. | 你是我的真爱 我需要你 | 
| [19:42] | It’s Sol. Sol Bergstein. | 我是索尔 索尔·伯格斯丁 | 
| [19:58] | Frankie, we have a little | 弗兰琦 在好货商店 | 
| [19:59] | saying here at Good Stuff when we like a product. | 当我们喜欢一个产品时 有这么一句话 | 
| [20:02] | – “This is Good Stuff.” – This is good– | -“这是好货” -这是好… | 
| [20:04] | Dan, I was gonna say it. | 丹 我本来打算亲口说的 | 
| [20:05] | Sorry, Ger. Jumped the gun. | 对不起 杰 我太急了 | 
| [20:07] | Well, gentlemen, it sounds like | 好了 各位 看来 | 
| [20:08] | our lube is going to be in your stores. | 我们的润滑剂会在你们店里销售了 | 
| [20:11] | Yeah. And we could not be more thrilled. | 没错 我们非常激动 | 
| [20:14] | I’ve got to say, I’m excited to be involved | 我必须要说 能和如此环保的公司合作 | 
| [20:16] | with such an eco-friendly company. | 我非常激动 | 
| [20:18] | Well, we really pride ourselves on that. | 我们对这一点非常自豪 | 
| [20:20] | You should. You are one of the first companies | 你们值得自豪 你们是第一批 | 
| [20:22] | to ban all those foods | 禁止使用食品中 | 
| [20:23] | which contain genetically-modified ingredients. | 含有转基因原料的公司 | 
| [20:26] | Oh, you’ve done your research. | 你深入研究过了啊 | 
| [20:28] | Thank you, Dan. | 谢谢 丹 | 
| [20:29] | That means so much coming from a fellow hermano del mundo. | 由你这个保护环境的兄弟说出口 意义重大 | 
| [20:36] | OK. I like you. | 好了 我喜欢你 | 
| [20:39] | I like you, too. And I’m sure | 我也喜欢你 而且我相信 | 
| [20:41] | something like palm oil must really upset you. | 你一定很不喜欢棕榈油这种东西 | 
| [20:44] | Oh, well, of course it upsets me, but we have to– | 当然我并不喜欢棕榈油 但我们必须… | 
| [20:47] | You know what, let’s just stay focused, | 不如这样吧 我们谈谈重点 | 
| [20:48] | because I know that Stephen and Erica had some shelf schematics | 斯蒂文和艾丽卡想给你们看一些 | 
| [20:51] | they wanted to pitch you guys. | 上架的示意图 | 
| [20:52] | Yeah, we call them “Shelf stories.” | 是啊 我们称之为”架上故事” | 
| [20:55] | Oh, we agreed “No” to “Shelf stories.” | 我们说好了不用”架上故事”的 | 
| [20:58] | Yes, and then we agreed to let me try it. | 没错 然后我们又决定让我试一试 | 
| [21:00] | Would anyone like some Say Grace hand lotion? | 有没有人想用点”格蕾丝驾到”牌护手霜 | 
| [21:03] | It’s so good. It moisturizes as it protects. | 很好用 既保湿又能防护 | 
| [21:07] | Let’s just let Stephen and Erica do their thing. | 我们还是先听斯蒂文和艾丽卡的报告吧 | 
| [21:10] | Sorry, I’ll put it on quietly. | 抱歉 那我静静地抹一点 | 
| [21:12] | Gerald, if you could just refer to page five in your packet. | 杰拉德 你能翻到你文件里的第五页吗 | 
| [21:16] | I got nothing here. Stacey, did I get a packet? | 我这什么都没有 斯黛西 有我的文件吗 | 
| [21:21] | Right. From Say Grace. No? | 是的 格蕾丝驾到公司的 没有吗 | 
| [21:24] | That’s on you. | 那是你的错 | 
| [21:25] | Ah, I’m so dry. Let’s get it all over. | 我干死了 我们快点搞完吧 | 
| [21:33] | Frankie? What the hell? | 弗兰琦 搞什么鬼 | 
| [21:35] | – Oh, my God. – Is that real blood? | -我的天 -那是真的血吗 | 
| [21:38] | Sure is. It’s from the orangutans we kill | 当然是 都是我们杀掉的那只猩猩的血 | 
| [21:41] | so that we can put palm oil in all our products. | 毕竟我们要在所有产品上抹上棕榈油 | 
| [21:44] | You know, apparently here at Say Grace | 显然 在格蕾丝驾到公司 | 
| [21:45] | we think that’s “Good stuff.” | 我们觉得 这是”好货” | 
| [21:48] | Oh, I’ve got so much extra. Here you go, Dan. | 我抹太多了 给你一点 丹 | 
| [21:51] | – Oh, no. No! No! – Dan, it’s ketchup. | -不 不 不 不 -丹 那是番茄酱 | 
| [21:54] | It’s a goof. It’s gonna be funny. Soon. | 只是逗你玩的 只是为了好玩 | 
| [21:57] | Dan, I’m in the dark here. What’s going on? | 丹 我完全懵逼了 发生什么情况了 | 
| [21:59] | – Uh, meeting’s gone south, Ger. – I’ll go grab some towels. | -会议出岔子了 杰 -我去拿毛巾 | 
| [22:02] | Gerry, I’m so sorry. | 杰瑞 我很抱歉 | 
| [22:04] | No, no, we’re gonna change it! | 不 不 我们会改变配方的 | 
| [22:05] | We don’t have to have blood on our hands. | 我们不需要血染双手 | 
| [22:08] | This is a $3,000 suit. | 我的西装价值三千块呢 | 
| [22:09] | Please take Dan across the street to get him a sweatshirt | 请带丹去街对面给他买一件T恤 | 
| [22:11] | – and to get his suit cleaned. – Yeah. | -然后把他的西装洗干净 -好的 | 
| [22:13] | Uh, so wait, just like any sweatshirt, or… | 等一下 是任何T恤都可以吗 还是 | 
| [22:16] | Do you remember that talk | 你还记得 | 
| [22:17] | we had about being more of a self-starter? | 我们谈过要更有主见吗 | 
| [22:19] | Today’s the day, Stephen. | 就从今天开始吧 斯蒂文 | 
| [22:20] | I don’t want a sweatshirt. | 我不想要T恤 | 
| [22:22] | Dan, let’s go. | 丹 我们走吧 | 
| [22:25] | Good to meet you, Dan! | 很高兴见到你 丹 | 
| [22:29] | – What the fuck? – I’m effecting change, baby. | -你搞毛啊 -我在推动改变 宝贝儿 | 
| [22:33] | And let’s be clear, | 我和你说清楚 | 
| [22:34] | there is no way in hell that that is a $3,000 suit. | 那套西装绝对不可能值三千块 | 
| [22:38] | This is not how you effect change. This is how you destroy | 你这不是在推动改变 你这是要毁了我 | 
| [22:40] | a business relationship I’ve spent years building. | 花了好几年打造的商场人脉 | 
| [22:43] | Did you honestly think you could come in here | 你真觉得你带着这该死的[血淋淋的]表演艺术 | 
| [22:45] | with your bloody performance art and it would work? | 大摇大摆走进来 就会奏效吗 | 
| [22:47] | Absolutely, yes. That’s why I did it. | 当然啦 所以我才会这么做 | 
| [22:51] | And I thought Adam would be here so he could film it. | 我以为亚当也会来 那样他就可以拍下来了 | 
| [22:54] | – Is he sick? – No, don’t sit down! | -他生病了吗 -不 别坐下来 | 
| [22:56] | God damn it, Frankie. | 该死的 弗兰奇 | 
| [22:58] | I mean, I only included you in this process as a favor | 我让你参与进来 只是想帮你个忙 | 
| [23:00] | because you asked to be taken seriously. | 因为你想要被人严肃对待 | 
| [23:02] | But in order to be taken seriously, you have to be serious. | 但如果你想被人严肃对待 你就得严肃点才行 | 
| [23:06] | I am very serious. | 我很严肃的 | 
| [23:08] | Well, I’d invite you to take a look at your hands | 那我请你看看自己的手 | 
| [23:10] | and reevaluate that statement. | 再好好想想你下的结论 | 
| [23:11] | I’m not gonna stand by and have my lube– | 我不会袖手旁观 让我的润滑剂… | 
| [23:14] | No, my lube. You signed a contract. | 不 是我的润滑剂 你签了合同的 | 
| [23:17] | And you’ve made it perfectly clear that you don’t respect that, | 你也表现得很清楚了 你根本不尊重合同 | 
| [23:20] | or me, or the business that my mother built. | 也不尊重我 或者我妈妈创立的事业 | 
| [23:22] | And so now I’m telling you I have received the message. | 现在我告诉你 我明白你的意思了 | 
| [23:25] | – Thank you. – And you’re out. | -谢谢 -你出局了 | 
| [23:28] | What do you mean out? | 什么叫出局了 | 
| [23:29] | I mean out the door, out of luck, out to lunch. | 我的意思是滚出门 不走运了 出去吃午餐吧 | 
| [23:33] | Just as long as it’s out. | 只要滚出去就可以了 | 
| [23:38] | Go home, Frankie. | 回家吧 弗兰琦 | 
| [23:39] | And if you haven’t already ruined everything, | 如果你还没有毁掉一切 | 
| [23:41] | maybe you’ll get a check a few times a year. | 或许你一年还能收到几次支票 | 
| [23:52] | Out. | 出去 | 
| [24:04] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 | 
| [24:07] | What was your friend’s name we ran into that one time? | 我们那次碰到的你那个朋友叫什么 | 
| [24:11] | Her name was Joan and she was made of cigarettes. | 她叫乔安 一个大烟枪 | 
| [24:15] | I thought she’d caught us. | 我还以为会被她抓现行 | 
| [24:17] | We were holding hands. | 我们当时正牵着手呢 | 
| [24:19] | Thank god she died before she spilled the beans. | 感谢上帝她在泄漏秘密前就死了 | 
| [24:21] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [24:23] | Kidding. She just moved to Fort Lauderdale. | 开玩笑 她只是搬去了劳德尔堡 | 
| [24:27] | She did die, though. | 她后来的确死了 | 
| [24:30] | To Joan. | 敬乔安 | 
| [24:35] | You know why I picked this place? | 你知道我为什么选了这个地方吗 | 
| [24:37] | Yes. Of course. | 是的 当然 | 
| [24:40] | That was a special night. | 那真是个特别的晚上 | 
| [24:42] | Yes, it was. | 是啊 的确 | 
| [24:44] | It was lucky I ran into you. | 我遇到你真幸运 | 
| [24:45] | Well, I may have known this was your regular Friday night spot, | 或许是我早就知道你周五晚经常来这里 | 
| [24:50] | and I may have come here intending to run into you. | 或许我来到这里 是故意为了遇到你 | 
| [24:53] | Well, I maybe made up excuses to see you, too. | 我或许也为了见你编造过一些借口 | 
| [24:57] | Remember when I hired you to put in the skylight? | 你还记得我雇你帮我装天窗吗 | 
| [25:01] | – Yeah. – I hate skylights. | -记得 -我讨厌天窗 | 
| [25:20] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [25:23] | What is it? | 怎么回事 | 
| [25:46] | What are you doing here? | 你跑到这里来干什么 | 
| [25:49] | I needed to get some things. | 我来拿一些东西 | 
| [25:50] | You nearly gave me a second heart attack. | 你差点把我吓出第二次心脏病 | 
| [25:52] | I’m sorry, I didn’t think you’d be home. | 抱歉 我没想到你会在家 | 
| [25:56] | I took the day off, if you must know. | 如果你一定要知道 我请了假 | 
| [25:58] | Which you mustn’t. | 不过你并不需要知道 | 
| [25:59] | You should have told me you were coming | 你应该告诉我你要来的 | 
| [26:00] | so I could have told you not to. | 这样我就可以告诉你别来了 | 
| [26:02] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该来这里的 | 
| [26:04] | What were you gonna do with that? | 你本来打算用它做什么 | 
| [26:07] | Bludgeon. | 吓人 | 
| [26:10] | I thought it was a break-in. | 我以为是小偷 | 
| [26:12] | I did tell you I was coming. Didn’t you get my messages? | 我告诉过你我会来 你没收到我的消息吗 | 
| [26:16] | Yes, Sol. I did. All 18,000 of them. | 收到了 索尔 18000条都收到了 | 
| [26:20] | But since the answering machine is in the kitchen | 但是由于答录机在厨房里 | 
| [26:22] | and I did have to go to bed at some point, | 我得上床睡觉 | 
| [26:25] | I could not listen to all of them. | 我没法全部听完 | 
| [26:27] | I’m sorry. You have everything I own. | 抱歉 我所有的东西都在你这里 | 
| [26:31] | Except my rain sticks, which were in my car. | 除了我的雨棒 在我的车里 | 
| [26:35] | There were actually some extra rain sticks at the beach house. | 在海滩小屋那儿还有一些备用的 | 
| [26:38] | Are you deliberately trying to antagonize me? | 你是故意想惹怒我吗 | 
| [26:42] | No. | 不是 | 
| [26:45] | No. | 不是 | 
| [26:47] | I’ll be out of your hair in five minutes. | 我5分钟后就不会再烦你了 | 
| [26:49] | I just need to get a few– | 我只需要拿一些… | 
| [26:58] | Yeah. Sorry. | 好了 抱歉 | 
| [27:05] | What can I do to help us get through this? | 要我做什么才能让我们重归于好 | 
| [27:07] | Tell me what it’s going to take, and I’ll do it. | 告诉我我要做什么 我就去做 | 
| [27:09] | Anything. Name it. | 任何事 你说就行 | 
| [27:11] | I’m not sure there’s anything you can do. | 我觉得你做不了什么 | 
| [27:14] | Are you telling me you can’t get past this? | 你是说你永远无法放下这件事吗 | 
| [27:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [27:25] | Do you want to get past it? | 你想放下这事吗 | 
| [27:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [28:11] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [28:12] | – I have to tell you something. – OK. | -我要告诉你一些事 -好的 | 
| [28:15] | – But you need to let me explain. – OK. | -但是你要听我解释 -好的 | 
| [28:20] | I’m still married to Elaine. | 我和伊琳还是夫妻 | 
| [28:27] | This is where you need to let me explain. | 所以你得听我好好跟你解释 | 
| [28:29] | Oh, God, I can’t believe I got it so wrong. | 天啊 我简直不敢相信我错得这么离谱 | 
| [28:33] | – Grace, just let me– – No. I have to go. | -格蕾丝 让我… -不 我得走了 | 
| [28:38] | – Grace! – Sir, you need to pay your bill. | -格蕾丝 -先生 你得先付账 | 
| [28:40] | I haven’t brought it yet, but I was going to. | 我还没有拿账单来 我本来是要拿的 | 
| [28:42] | I will pay my bill. I just need to– | 我会付账的 我只是需要… | 
| [28:49] | Fuck. | 操 | 
| [29:00] | How was Phil? | 菲尔怎么样了 | 
| [29:02] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 | 
| [29:03] | I don’t want to talk about my day, either. | 我也不想谈论我的一天 | 
| [29:07] | Well, I think the person with blood all over their arms | 我觉得那个手臂上全是血的人 | 
| [29:09] | is gonna have to say something. | 有话要说 | 
| [29:12] | Brianna fired me. From my own lube. | 布丽安娜把我从我的润滑剂事业开除了 | 
| [29:16] | – I’m out. – What happened? | -我出局了 -发生什么了 | 
| [29:18] | Art happened. | 都是艺术的错 | 
| [29:20] | – Oh, dear. – Performance art. | -天啊 -表演艺术 | 
| [29:23] | All over her office and this guy, Dan. | 在她办公室大脑特闹 直接惹了丹 | 
| [29:27] | I’m not sure it was the best way to get what I wanted. | 我觉得这可能不是得到我想要的结果的最佳方法 | 
| [29:30] | Mostly because I didn’t get what I wanted. | 主要是因为我没有得到自己想要的结果 | 
| [29:34] | You know, the lube was one of the coolest things I’ve ever created. | 那个润滑剂是我创造过的最酷的东西之一 | 
| [29:39] | and I fucked it all up. | 我却把一切都搞砸了 | 
| [29:42] | Frankie, in business, | 弗兰琦 在商场中 | 
| [29:43] | when you want to change people’s minds, | 如果你想改变别人的想法 | 
| [29:45] | you have to do it the way businesspeople do it. | 你需要按商业人士的方法来做 | 
| [29:48] | You think I should have worn a suit? | 你觉得我应该穿套西装 | 
| [29:50] | No, you… you do some research, | 不 你… 你要做一些研究 | 
| [29:53] | you commission a study, talk to experts. | 学专业知识 和专业人士聊一聊 | 
| [29:55] | And mostly, you show them how it can make them money. | 最重要的 你要向他们展示这可以让他们赚钱 | 
| [29:58] | Jesus, you’re good at this. | 天啊 你很厉害啊 | 
| [30:00] | Well, I used to be. | 我曾经是很厉害 | 
| [30:03] | Oh, there’s my order from China Bucket. | 我点的中餐到了 | 
| [30:11] | Uh, Grace? | 格蕾丝 | 
| [30:20] | You didn’t let me finish. | 你没让我说完 | 
| [30:24] | He’s way more handsome up close. | 他近距离看要帅得多 | 
| [30:36] | Thanks for letting me in. | 谢谢你让我进来 | 
| [30:37] | Well, you got about five minutes before Jeopardy comes on | 你还有5分钟 然后《危险边缘》就要播出了 | 
| [30:41] | and Frankie starts yelling wrong answers to the screen. | 弗兰琦又要对着屏幕大喊大叫错误答案 | 
| [30:45] | My situation is… complicated. | 我的情况…很复杂 | 
| [30:50] | So enlighten me. | 那就告诉我 | 
| [30:53] | After that night we were supposed to meet in the hotel, | 在我们原定的在酒店见面的那晚之后 | 
| [30:57] | I told Elaine everything. | 我把一切都告诉了伊琳 | 
| [31:01] | Even though I knew it was over for you and me. | 即使我知道我和你已经结束了 | 
| [31:07] | We decided to get divorced. I even got an apartment. | 我们决定离婚 我还得到了公寓 | 
| [31:11] | Then she got sick. | 然后她生病了 | 
| [31:14] | And I just couldn’t leave her. | 我无法就那样抛下她 | 
| [31:19] | Elaine has Alzheimer’s. | 伊琳得了老年痴呆 | 
| [31:24] | Advanced now. | 现在是晚期了 | 
| [31:27] | God, Phil. I’m s– | 天啊 菲尔 我… | 
| [31:29] | So, yes… I am married. | 是的 我还是已婚状态 | 
| [31:35] | But the Elaine I knew is gone. | 但是我认识的伊琳已经不在了 | 
| [31:38] | She hasn’t been that Elaine for a very long time. | 她已经很久都不是原来的样子了 | 
| [31:44] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [31:48] | I can’t imagine. | 我没想到 | 
| [31:51] | Why didn’t you tell me this before? | 你之前怎么不告诉我 | 
| [31:53] | I don’t know. Really. | 我不知道 真的 | 
| [31:56] | That day you came to my house, seeing you… | 你来我家的那天 我看到你… | 
| [32:01] | I just wanted everything to be like it was again. | 我只希望所有事都能回到原来的样子 | 
| [32:05] | Even if it was just for a drink. | 就算只是一起喝一杯 | 
| [32:08] | I thought that would be enough. | 我以为那就足够了 | 
| [32:12] | It’s not. | 但不够 | 
| [32:20] | So… | 那么… | 
| [32:24] | What now? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [32:27] | That’s up to you. | 由你决定 | 
| [32:33] | What is Machu Picchu? | 马丘比丘是什么 | 
| [32:37] | Oh, shit! | 该死的 |