时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Well, don’t forget Babe. | 别忘了贝比啊 |
[01:04] | She said she’d get that back to me. | 她说过她会把那个大茶壶还给我 |
[01:06] | She did not say she’d be in it. | 可没说她自己会待在里面 |
[01:09] | Good one, Babe. | 真有你的 贝比 |
[01:11] | It was a beautiful memorial. | 那个纪念仪式办得可真好 |
[01:14] | It was. It was also a bit weird. | 的确 不过也有点奇怪 |
[01:16] | I mean, I love the idea of | 我是说 我倒是挺喜欢 |
[01:18] | putting my hand on my neighbor’s heart, but… | 把自己的手放在邻居的心上 但是… |
[01:20] | Well, the guy standing next to me seemed to enjoy it. | 站我旁边那个人似乎挺享受的 |
[01:24] | And it all comes down to this. | 最终也只成了一坛灰 |
[01:27] | Being carried around in an old flea market find. | 被放进一个在跳蚤市场上买到的老古董里带着走 |
[01:30] | I know. I’m sad, too. | 我懂的 我也很伤心 |
[01:33] | – It’s not just Babe. – Phil? | -不仅是贝比的事 -还有菲尔那事吗 |
[01:36] | Yeah, that, too. But… | 是啊 也包括那个 但是… |
[01:39] | Oh, I don’t know, it’s my whole life. | 我也不知道 我的整个人生都很悲催 |
[01:41] | Well, death has a way of doing that to people. | 死亡就是会对人造成这样的影响 |
[01:45] | But, you know, Babe devoured life. | 但是 贝比充分享受了生活的全部 |
[01:48] | You know? She never settled for anything. | 你知道吗 她从来都不肯将就 |
[01:50] | Up to the very last minute. | 一直到最后一秒都这样 |
[01:52] | She always knew what she wanted | 她一直都很清楚自己想要什么 |
[01:54] | and wasn’t afraid to go out and get it. | 然后无畏无惧地去争取 |
[01:56] | Yeah. As opposed to me, | 是啊 跟我恰恰相反 |
[01:57] | who still doesn’t know what she wants. | 我到现在都不知道自己想要什么 |
[02:00] | Oh, gosh, I know this is an important conversation, | 天啊 我知道这是很重要的谈话 |
[02:03] | but look, presents! | 但是你看 有礼物呢 |
[02:07] | They’re from Babe! | 是贝比送的 |
[02:09] | Just like Babe to get you a little something for killing her. | 就像贝比送礼物感谢你杀了她一样 |
[02:17] | “Darling Frankie, I was told these brushes | “亲爱的弗兰琦 我听说这些刷子 |
[02:20] | are the exact ones Picasso used to paint Guernica. | 是毕加索当年用来画《格尔尼卡》的那些 |
[02:25] | If this proves wrong, you should know | 如果这是假的 你应该知道 |
[02:28] | I still had a terrific time sleeping | 我为了得到这些刷子不得不 |
[02:30] | with two Spaniards to get them. | 和两个西班牙人上床 真是爽死了 |
[02:33] | The postcard is the main event, anyway.” | 不过 那张明信片才是重点啦” |
[02:40] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[02:44] | “I’ve rented the gallery space, you just need to fill it. | “我已经租下了画廊 你只需要将之填满就行了 |
[02:47] | You’ve got one month. Get crackin’, toots. | 你有一个月的时间 快行动起来吧 姑娘” |
[02:50] | All my love and eternal thanks. | 我对你充满了爱和永恒的感激 |
[02:53] | Literally, my eternal thanks. | 真的 我永恒的感激 |
[02:56] | Love, Babe.” | 爱你的 贝比” |
[02:57] | This is really sweet. | 这真的很有爱 |
[03:00] | What did you get? | 你得到了什么 |
[03:03] | Let’s see. | 来看看吧 |
[03:11] | You get something inspiring and artful, | 你的礼物是激励人心又有艺术感的东西 |
[03:13] | and I get a vibrator? | 我却得到一个振动棒吗 |
[03:14] | Maybe that’s your paintbrush, Grace. | 或许那就是你的画刷 格蕾丝 |
[03:19] | “Dearest Grace, | “最亲爱的格蕾丝 |
[03:21] | this is even better than drinking | 这比喝酒更爽呢 |
[03:24] | and it won’t make your face puffy. | 而且不会让你的脸肿胀 |
[03:28] | And it won’t break your heart. Love, Babe.” | 也不会让你的心破碎 爱你的 贝比” |
[03:31] | – That is a good vibrator. – It is? | -那可是个上等的振动棒 -真的吗 |
[03:34] | Much better than the ones with the pull start. | 比用拉闸开关的那种要好多了 |
[03:37] | Makes you feel like you’re using a chainsaw. | 让人感觉自己像是在用电锯一样 |
[03:39] | Yeah, totally. I hate those. | 是啊 我讨厌那种 |
[03:41] | They don’t exist! Trick question! | 那种的根本不存在 那个问题是个坑 |
[03:43] | There was no question. | 根本就没有问题啊 |
[03:44] | The question is: “Have you ever used one?” Answer: “No.” | 问题是”你用过振动棒吗” 回答”没有” |
[03:49] | I use… I other things. | 我用的是…别的东西 |
[03:51] | Other than a man’s penis, what have you used? | 除了男人的阴茎 你还用过什么 |
[03:55] | A man’s penis. | 男人的阴茎 |
[03:56] | Never used a vibrator! This really explains so much. | 就知道你从没用过振动棒 这说明了好多事 |
[04:00] | Look, sister, start that sucker up and get to it. | 听着 赶紧去试试那玩意儿吧 |
[04:04] | I need to get to it, too, | 我也得赶紧去开始准备了 |
[04:05] | because I’ve got a show in four weeks. | 因为我四周后有一场画展 |
[04:09] | It’s kind of like a microphone. | 这有点像是麦克风 |
[04:11] | Oh, it’ll make you sing. | 它绝对能让你爽得唱起歌 |
[04:17] | Jeez, how do they expect you to read this? | 天啊 这么小的字 谁能看得清啊 |
[04:24] | “Dishwasher safe.” | “可放进洗碗机里清洗” |
[04:27] | Oh, well, that’s something. | 那倒是挺了不得的 |
[04:31] | You know what else Thoreau said? | 你知道梭罗还说过什么吗 |
[04:33] | “No man is so poor he must sit on a pumpkin.” | “没人会穷到必须坐在南瓜上” |
[04:37] | So, yeah, they weren’t all gems. | 所以 并非全都是珠宝 |
[04:40] | As an artist, I’ve had a few that weren’t gems, too. | 作为画家 我也有过一些算不上珠宝的作品 |
[04:45] | But this… you are the crown jewel. | 但是这一幅 你才是最闪亮的王冠明珠 |
[04:50] | Oh, Goddess knows, even dead, | 女神知道 虽然你已经死了 |
[04:52] | you’re still more fun than Count Drinkula over there. | 但你依然比”酗酒伯爵”要有趣得多 |
[04:57] | Thank you for reminding me I’m an artist. | 谢谢你让我想起 我是个画家 |
[05:03] | You have something on your nose. | 你的鼻子上沾了点东西 |
[05:08] | Sol! Sol, it’s Frankie, | 索尔 我是弗兰琦 |
[05:10] | the artist formerly known as your wife. | 就是你那位画家前妻 |
[05:12] | Yes, I remember you. | 是的 我记得你 |
[05:14] | You’re the quiet one. | 你是安静的那个 |
[05:15] | The one who threw paint on Burt Reynolds’ fur coat. | 你会往布特·雷诺茨的皮草上泼油漆 |
[05:18] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要我帮忙的 |
[05:19] | Well, first, you should know I have an art show | 首先 你应该知道 我三周后 |
[05:22] | three weeks from now at the Lotus Gallery, | 在莲花画廊有一场画展 |
[05:25] | seven to nine P.M. Wine and cheese offered. | 7点到9点 提供红酒和芝士 |
[05:27] | It’s a retrospective with new works. | 那是个回顾展 也会有一些新作 |
[05:30] | Congratulations. That’s amazing. | 恭喜啊 那太棒了 |
[05:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:33] | And any true Frankie B. Retrospective | 任何真正的弗兰琦·伯格斯丁回顾展 |
[05:35] | has to include Hitler’s Circumcision. | 必须包含《希特勒的割礼》才行 |
[05:37] | I could see why you’d say that. | 我明白你为什么会这么说 |
[05:40] | So, I need K. Loggins’ contact info. | 所以 我需要K·拉金斯的联系信息 |
[05:43] | You know, uh, Kenny Loggins is not a client anymore | 那个 肯尼·拉金斯已经不是我们的客户了 |
[05:47] | and he’s very private. | 而且他这人不喜社交 |
[05:50] | I’m not sure I’m comfortable with your calling him. | 我觉得我不太能接受你贸然打电话联系他 |
[05:53] | Well, then you call him. | 那你给他打电话吧 |
[05:55] | Sol, this is important. | 索尔 这事很重要 |
[05:57] | He has to be there. | 他必须到场才行 |
[05:59] | He’s the man who legitimized me as an artist. | 他是正式让我拥有画家身份的人 |
[06:01] | I think you’re giving Kenny way too much power. | 我觉得你太看重肯尼了 |
[06:05] | Selling a painting isn’t what makes you an artist. | 卖出一幅画作并不代表你就是画家了 |
[06:08] | Oh, tell that to the IRS. | 你跟国税局去说这话吧 |
[06:10] | – But… – Call Kenny! | -但是… -打给肯尼 |
[06:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:15] | Thank you and goodbye. | 谢了 再见 |
[06:20] | You’re not going to tell her, are you? | 你不会打算告诉她吧 |
[06:23] | Yes, you are. I can see it on your face. | 你肯定会说的 我从你的表情就能看出来 |
[06:25] | What choice do I have? | 我有什么选择呢 |
[06:27] | How about never telling her? | 不如选择永远别说吧 |
[06:29] | Which part should I never tell her? | 我该隐瞒哪一部分 |
[06:31] | That it was Larry who did Kenny Loggins’ divorce? | 是说处理肯尼·拉金斯离婚案的是莱瑞 |
[06:33] | Or that he never bought her painting? | 还是说他根本没买下她的画 |
[06:35] | – All of the above. – I feel terrible. | -以上两点都不该说 -我觉得好内疚 |
[06:38] | You shouldn’t! You did it out of the kindness of your heart. | 你不必这么觉得 你当年是出于善意才那么做的 |
[06:41] | She was going through a hard time | 她当时正经历痛苦的时期 |
[06:42] | and it was the greatest gift you ever gave her. | 那是你送她的最棒的礼物 |
[06:44] | She’s been dining out on that story for years. | 她多年来一直对这事津津乐道呢 |
[06:46] | It still makes her happy. Please just let it alone. | 到现在依然让她很开心 让这事就这么错下去吧 |
[06:49] | But she’s never going to stop until she gets that painting. | 但她不拿到那幅画是不会罢休的 |
[06:53] | She’s sent me six text messages since we hung up | 从我们挂电话后 她已经给我发了6条短信了 |
[06:55] | and they all say “Kenny Loggins.” | 内容全部都是”肯尼·拉金斯” |
[06:57] | Here’s what you do. | 你这么办吧 |
[06:58] | You go to the garage, you dig it out, | 你去到车库 把那幅画挖出来 |
[07:01] | you say you got it back from him, and he sends his best. | 就说是从他那里拿回来的 并且他还像她问好 |
[07:03] | I don’t know. | 我觉得不太好吧 |
[07:04] | Just tell her Kenny Loggins is giving her painting back | 就跟她说 肯尼·拉金斯把她的画还给她 |
[07:08] | ’cause “Everybody’s gotta footloose.” | 因为每个人都要有自由自在的时刻 |
[07:13] | I don’t know. | 我觉得不太好吧 |
[07:22] | Grace. Oh, things are happening in my studio. | 格蕾丝 我的工作室里现在可精彩了 |
[07:25] | You’re not having spider races again, are you? | 你不会是又举办了一场蜘蛛赛跑吧 |
[07:27] | I am in a creative fury like never before. | 我的灵感如泉涌一般 前所未有 |
[07:30] | I am en fuego. | 我简直像火一样在燃烧 |
[07:31] | I have birthed a work | 我创作出一幅作品 |
[07:33] | that may have even surpassed Hitler’s Circumcision. | 甚至可能超越了”希特勒的割礼” |
[07:36] | Which, as you may remember, is in | 你可能也记得 那幅作品 |
[07:37] | “Is in the private collection of one Mr. Kenny Loggins.” | “在肯尼·拉金斯先生的私人收藏中” |
[07:40] | Well, this you don’t know. He’s coming to my opening. | 有件事你肯定不知道 他要来参加我的开幕式了 |
[07:43] | – Really? – After I ask him. | -是吗 -是我请求他来的 |
[07:45] | He’s a collector. He’s a fan. And he has been since | 他是个收藏家 也是我的粉丝 自从他 |
[07:47] | “The day he bought it right off the wall in Sol’s office.” | “在索尔办公室看到后买下那天起一直都是” |
[07:49] | Oh, but you’re not capturing the energy of it. | 你没有理解其中的重点 |
[07:54] | What happened? Did you fall? You should have yelled. | 发生什么事了 你跌倒了吗 你应该大叫的 |
[07:57] | Is it broken? Oh, my God. | 骨头摔断了吗 天啊 |
[07:59] | Why didn’t you yell? Was that you yelling last night? | 你怎么没叫呢 昨晚那个叫的声音是你吗 |
[08:03] | I’m fine. It’s nothing. I just need to rest it. | 我没事 没什么的 我只是需要休养一下 |
[08:06] | – Rest it? From what? – From things that hands do. | -休养 休养什么 -手累了当然要休养下 |
[08:09] | I mean, what is with this third degree here? | 你为什么要拷问我 |
[08:11] | I do hand things. I like to wave. | 我会做一些”手活儿” 我喜欢挥手 |
[08:14] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不对 |
[08:16] | What are you hiding, Grace? | 你到底在隐瞒什么 格蕾丝 |
[08:18] | As an emotion wizard I sense your defensiveness. | 作为情绪女巫 我能感觉到你的戒备心 |
[08:21] | I’m not defensive. | 我没有什么戒备心 |
[08:23] | What I’m struggling with is, you say your hand is in trauma | 我现在比较纠结的是 你说你的手受伤了 |
[08:27] | and yet your pallor is… a flush pink of renewal. | 但是你的苍白之中 又带着一缕焕然新生的粉红 |
[08:32] | Hold it. Uhoh. | 等等 我明白了 |
[08:35] | You haven’t been doing hand things, you’ve been doing hand jobs. | 你不是干手活儿了 你是手淫了 |
[08:38] | On yourself. | 自慰 |
[08:40] | How was it? Walk me through it. | 感觉怎么样 快跟我说说 |
[08:42] | Well, it was Frankie, look, there’s a drone! | 弗兰琦 快看 有个无人机 |
[08:46] | Oh, son of a bitch! Get my Tshirt cannon! | 混蛋 快把我的T恤大炮拿过来 |
[08:54] | Ooh, my cake. | 我的蛋糕 |
[08:58] | That’s not funny. | 那可不好笑 |
[09:00] | You have no idea the pain of being a leapling. | 你完全不懂身为闰年宝宝的痛苦 |
[09:02] | No, but I heard about it every birthday not divisible by four. | 是的 但是每个不能被4整除的年份我都会听说一次 |
[09:05] | And I read your horrible short story, The Last Leaper. | 我还看了你那烂极了的短篇故事《最后的闰宝》 |
[09:09] | It’s a novella. | 那是中篇小说 |
[09:14] | I can’t believe you’re already eight years old. | 我真不敢相信你都已经8岁了 |
[09:18] | – Believe it. – So tall. | -信吧 -好高啊 |
[09:28] | Hey, Mom. I’m really sorry about Babe. | 你好 妈 贝比的事我很遗憾 |
[09:31] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[09:33] | I mean, I wish all my friends were dead, | 我一直希望我的朋友们全去死 |
[09:35] | but I imagine it’s really sad when it actually starts happening. | 但是一旦那真的发生时 真的好伤感 |
[09:38] | It’s not the best time of life. | 那的确不是人生中最美好的时光 |
[09:41] | And yet here you are | 但是你却依然神采奕奕 |
[09:42] | training for the uneven bars at the next Olympics. | 接受训练 准备参加下届奥运会的高低杠项目 |
[09:45] | Oh, it’s just my arthritis flaring up. | 只是关节炎病犯了而已 |
[09:48] | I’ve gotten back into calligraphy. | 我又开始写书法了 |
[09:50] | It’s good you have something to do. | 你有事可做挺好的 |
[09:52] | All right, I gotta go break Bud’s balls. | 好了 我要去摧残巴德了 |
[09:56] | – Budlas. – Excuse me. | -小巴 -失陪下 |
[09:59] | I hope you like your gift, the store was out of puberty. | 但愿你喜欢这份礼物 商店里的青春期都卖完了 |
[10:02] | Yeah? Well, the same store… | 是吗 那同一所商店 |
[10:05] | said you’re a bitch. | 说你是个贱人 |
[10:06] | Yeah, that’s why I shop there. | 好吧 所以我才去那里购物 |
[10:09] | Oh, it’s a sad party. | 真是个悲伤的派对 |
[10:11] | Happy birthday, Bud. | 生日快乐啊 巴德 |
[10:16] | Hello. Did you bring the cornbread? | 你好啊 你带玉米面包来了吗 |
[10:18] | Calligraphy! | 书法弄的 |
[10:19] | Since when do you do calligraphy? | 你什么时候开始写书法了 |
[10:21] | Since you took me to see the Constitution | 自从你带我去参观《宪法》原本 |
[10:22] | and I said, “Oh, that’s pretty.” What’s all this? | 我说”那好美啊” 这些都是什么 |
[10:26] | Oh, well, we’ve been going through a lot of stuff | 我们最近经历了很多事 |
[10:28] | and we’re downsizing, | 我们在精简很多东西 |
[10:29] | so I put some things aside I thought you might want. | 我把你可能会想要的一些东西都收起来了 |
[10:33] | That is really thoughtful. Thank you. | 那可真贴心 谢谢你 |
[10:34] | I’m a very thoughtful man. | 我本来就是个非常贴心的男人 |
[10:36] | With a few notable exceptions. So, what’s in here? | 也有不少的例外 这里面是什么 |
[10:38] | I have no idea. I asked Hildy to put them together for you. | 我也不知道 我让希尔蒂替你打包的 |
[10:42] | You had the housekeeper pack them up? | 你让女佣打包的吗 |
[10:44] | Well, how would I know what you’d want? | 我怎么知道你想要什么 |
[10:45] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:46] | I thought maybe being married to me for 40 years | 我只是觉得 跟我结婚40年 |
[10:49] | would’ve given you some clues. | 会让你稍微有所了解 |
[10:55] | Did you talk to him? | 你跟他谈了吗 |
[10:57] | In fact, I did. And… | 实际上 谈了 并且… |
[10:59] | – I got your painting back for you. – Kenny! | -我帮你把画拿回来了 -肯尼啊 |
[11:03] | It still packs a punch. | 现在看起来依然很赞啊 |
[11:05] | – Can I have his number now? – Why? | -能把他的号码给我吗 -为什么 |
[11:07] | Because he’ll want to be there. | 因为他会想参加开幕式的 |
[11:09] | Plus I want him to do a blurb. | 何况我还希望他帮我做做广告 |
[11:11] | Plus he’ll probably want another Frankie B. original. | 或许他会想再买一幅弗兰琦·伯格斯丁的真迹 |
[11:15] | I’ll give him the VIP treatment. As my biggest patron, | 我可以给他贵宾待遇 作为我最大的顾客 |
[11:18] | he can have a swag bag with Skittles and a whistle. | 他可以得到一个杂货袋 里面有彩虹糖和小哨子 |
[11:21] | I guess I’ll just have to ask him for you. | 我会替你邀请他的 |
[11:24] | Yeah, but you’re not gonna sell it. | 好吧 但你不能替我卖 |
[11:26] | I think it should come from me. | 我觉得该由我亲自来卖 |
[11:27] | – I’ll work on it. – Ticktock, pal. | -我会争取的 -抓紧时间 老兄 |
[11:38] | Oh, there you are. How you feeling, sweetheart? Are you hungry? | 你来了啊 你感觉如何 亲爱的 饿吗 |
[11:41] | You want to lie down? You want something to drink? | 你想躺下吗 你想喝点什么吗 |
[11:43] | No! No more liquids. | 不用 不能再喝东西了 |
[11:44] | Just some absorbent food. | 只能吃些吸收性强的食物 |
[11:45] | Maybe some Triscuits. Or couch stuffing. | 比如谷物脆饼 或者沙发填充物 |
[11:48] | So where’s Mitch? | 米奇去哪儿了 |
[11:49] | He is on a whitewater rafting trip with his fraternity brothers. | 他和兄弟会的好友们一起享受皮筏艇之旅去了 |
[11:52] | Ah, good. Guy time. | 很好 男性专属时光 |
[11:54] | Sounds like he’s definitely not having sex with other women. | 听上去他绝对没和别的女人上床 |
[11:57] | No, it’s all gonna be okay. I spoke to him. | 不 一切都会没事的 我跟他谈过了 |
[11:59] | He just needed some alone time before shit hits the fan. | 他需要在一堆麻烦事来临前独处一下 |
[12:02] | – The little shits. – I’m glad to hear it. | -小麻烦精们 -很高兴听你这么说 |
[12:04] | – I’m glad to say it. – I gotta go. | -我也很高兴这么说 -我得去上厕所 |
[12:06] | No. No. Ah. Mm. I gotta go again. | 别 不行 我又得去上厕所了 |
[12:09] | – I’ll go upstairs. – Okay. | -我去楼上解决 -好的 |
[12:12] | Hey, Mallory, what’s going on with Mitch? | 玛洛丽 你跟米奇是怎么了 |
[12:15] | Nothing… | 没什么 |
[12:17] | I was a little paranoid he might be cheating, | 我之前有点疑心他出轨了 |
[12:20] | but it’s all fine now. | 但现在都没事了 |
[12:21] | – Do you want to talk about it? – No, thanks. I’m good. | -你想谈谈吗 -不用 谢谢 没事 |
[12:24] | – You sure? – Yeah, Dad and Sol were really helpful. | -你确定吗 -是的 爸和索尔帮了我很多 |
[12:28] | I do have a lot of experience in this area. | 在这方面 我可是很有经验的 |
[12:30] | Yeah, but what is it that they say? | 好吧 但那句话是怎么说的来着 |
[12:32] | That you always get better advice from the con man | 你总是能从骗子那里得到更好的建议 |
[12:34] | than the dupe. | 而非被骗的人 |
[12:36] | No, Mom, I didn’t mean it like that | 不 妈 我不是那个意思 |
[12:38] | Oh, I know what you meant. | 我知道你是什么意思 |
[12:45] | Hello, is this Barney’s BBQ Hut? | 你好 请问是”巴尼的烧烤屋”吗 |
[12:48] | Hi, Jeff. You probably get this all the time, | 嗨 杰夫 你可能经常被这么问 |
[12:51] | but I read an article that said | 但我在一篇文章上看到 |
[12:53] | Kenny Loggins enjoyed a meal at your restaurant | 肯尼·拉金斯曾于1988年的秋天 |
[12:56] | in the fall of 1988. | 在你们的餐厅吃过饭 |
[12:59] | Do you have any way of getting in touch with him? | 你有没有他的联系方式啊 |
[13:01] | – Hey, Mom. – Oh, honey. I’m on the phone. | -嘿 妈 -亲爱的 我在打电话呢 |
[13:04] | Uh, Jeff? Hello? Hello? | 杰夫 喂 喂 |
[13:08] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:09] | Well, actually, I have a little favor to ask you. | 实际上 我想请你帮个忙 |
[13:11] | I’m not watching your lizard. | 我是不会替你照看蜥蜴的 |
[13:13] | No, it’s not about Spencer. | 不 跟斯宾塞无关 |
[13:14] | Um, Bud has a girl coming to town this weekend and | 有个妹子这周末会来城里找巴德 |
[13:18] | You need me to pretend to be your girlfriend for a double date. | 你需要我假扮你的女朋友 来个四人约会 |
[13:21] | I get it. I suppose I could dust off the old peasant skirt. | 我懂的 我会把旧裙子拿出来清洗下的 |
[13:25] | No. Not that. No. Never that. | 不 不是那事 不可能的 |
[13:27] | Um, I was thinking since you’re not doing anything, | 我想着 既然你也没什么活动 |
[13:31] | I could come crash with you. | 我可以去你那里暂住几天 |
[13:32] | You know, give them a little privacy. | 给他们一点隐私 |
[13:34] | Give us a little MomCoyote time. | 我们可以享受下老妈和卡奥迪时光 |
[13:36] | Movies. Puzzles. | 看电影 玩拼图 |
[13:38] | It’ll be just like the last time I stayed with you, | 就跟我上一次跟你暂住时一样 |
[13:40] | but without the DT’s. | 不过没有酗酒过度的问题 |
[13:41] | Well, I… | 我… |
[13:42] | And I’d ask Dad, it just seems like | 我本来想去求老爸的 但似乎 |
[13:43] | they’ve got so much going on right now. | 他们现在正在经历很多事 |
[13:45] | And you and Grace are just hanging out. | 而你和格蕾丝却每天都是优哉游哉的 |
[13:48] | Well, I suppose it’ll be fine. | 我想应该没问题吧 |
[13:51] | Uh, Sol! | 索尔 |
[13:52] | Quit ducking me, man. I need Kenny’s digits now. | 别再躲着我了 立刻把肯尼的号码给我 |
[13:56] | Well, why don’t you just contact him through his website? | 你何不利用他网页上的信息联系他呢 |
[13:58] | He doesn’t have a website! He lives on a farm! | 他才没有网页呢 他住在农场上 |
[14:01] | No. Yeah. He’s got a website. See? It’s right here. | 不 真的 他有网页的 瞧 就在这里 |
[14:04] | You can buy Kenny Loggins’ Zinfandel. | 你还可以买到肯尼·拉金斯的馨芳葡萄酒呢 |
[14:06] | Oh, you can’t. | 不行 |
[14:07] | But I’d bet he’d want to donate a case to the opening. | 但是我敢肯定他会愿意为开幕式捐一箱酒的 |
[14:10] | – Here, give me the phone. Here. – No! | -把电话给我 -不行 |
[14:13] | That’s Bud’s phone. | 那是巴德的手机 |
[14:15] | He’s gonna be so mad. | 他会气死的 |
[14:17] | Frankie, could I talk to you in the other room? | 弗兰琦 我们能去别的房间谈谈吗 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:28] | Try to stay calm, and remember, | 尽量保持镇静 记住 |
[14:31] | I did what I did to make you happy. | 我做的一切都是为了让你开心 |
[14:34] | What’d you do? | 你干了什么 |
[14:36] | There is no Kenny Loggins. | 根本没什么肯尼·拉金斯 |
[14:38] | There never was. | 从来都没有 |
[14:41] | It was me. | 都是我 |
[14:42] | Really, Sol? You wrote “Higher Love”? | 真的吗 索尔 《更高的爱》是你写的吗 |
[14:44] | That was Steve Winwood. | 那是史蒂夫·温伍德的歌 |
[14:45] | Who the hell is that? | 那人是他妈的谁啊 |
[14:47] | I’m trying to tell you that Kenny Loggins | 我是想告诉你肯尼·拉金斯 |
[14:49] | never bought your painting. | 没买过你的画 |
[14:52] | I made the whole thing up. | 整件事都是我瞎编的 |
[14:56] | What? | 什么 |
[14:57] | You were having such a hard time with your art. | 你当时正面临着绘画困境 |
[15:00] | Your kiln had exploded. You thought you were going color-blind. | 你的干燥炉爆炸了 你以为自己要色盲了 |
[15:04] | I just wanted to give you a win. | 我就是想让你振作一点 |
[15:08] | So Kenny Loggins never even saw my painting? | 所以肯尼·拉金斯都没有看过我的画吗 |
[15:10] | No, he did! | 不 他看过 |
[15:11] | He came into our office, | 他去了我们办公室 |
[15:14] | and I specifically remember him looking at it and saying “Huh.” | 我清楚地记得他看到了你的画 感叹了一句”哈” |
[15:18] | And it wasn’t the “Huh” you’d expect to get | 不是那种人家在律师办公室里 |
[15:20] | when someone sees a portrait of Hitler in a law office. | 看到希特勒的画像时会发出的那种”哈” |
[15:23] | This “Huh” was a recognition of obvious talent. | 那一声”哈”是对你那显而易见的才华的认可 |
[15:26] | I told everyone about that painting, Sol. | 我到处跟人说那幅画的事 索尔 |
[15:30] | It was my whole life. | 那是我的整个人生啊 |
[15:32] | It was the one thing I had to hang on to. | 那曾是我唯一的支撑和动力 |
[15:35] | It was the one thing I had | 那曾是唯一一件 |
[15:37] | that made me think I was a real artist. | 让我觉得我是个真正的画家的事 |
[15:49] | Wait… You’re leaving? | 等等 你要走了吗 |
[15:52] | I’m sorry, but, yes, I think I am. | 抱歉 但 是的 我觉得我该走了 |
[15:54] | But I won’t be nine for another four years. | 但我要4年后才能迎来9岁生日呢 |
[15:56] | I know, honey. But I’m upset, | 我知道 亲爱的 但我很难过 |
[15:58] | and time is a construct. | 时间只是个概念而已 |
[16:00] | Well, what could be so bad that you’re leaving my party? | 到底什么事那么糟糕 让你非要离开我的派对 |
[16:02] | Well, to be honest, your father just told me something– | 说实话 你父亲刚跟我说了些事情 |
[16:04] | Okay, you know what? I don’t want to hear it. | 好吧 你知道吗 我不想听 |
[16:06] | The past two years have been about my father and my mother, | 过去两年一直都围绕着我的父亲母亲 |
[16:08] | and I’d like for one day to be about me. | 但我希望哪怕能有一天是以我为中心 |
[16:11] | I only get that every four years. | 我每4年才有这样的一个机会 |
[16:14] | You’re right, I hear you. Bring it. | 你说得对 我明白了 抱一下 |
[16:19] | – Disperse! – Oh, God. | -让开 -天呐 |
[16:22] | – Again? – It never ends! | -又要上 -就是上个不停 |
[16:34] | What is wrong with this picture? | 这画到底有什么问题 |
[16:35] | How the hell do you drink these things? | 你到底是怎么喝这些玩意儿的 |
[16:38] | Usually not with a sugar rim. | 通常不会掺糖霜 |
[16:39] | Well, it’s a horrible olive delivery system. | 用这种方式吃橄榄真是糟透了 |
[16:42] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:43] | No, not even close. Horrible. Miserable. | 不好 一点也不好 很糟糕 糟透了 |
[16:47] | You want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[16:48] | No. | 不想 |
[16:50] | Because if I start, I won’t stop, | 因为我一旦开始 就停不下来 |
[16:51] | and it’ll ruin this party, | 那会毁了整个派对的 |
[16:53] | which is already on pretty thin ice. | 虽然这派对已经很难进行下去了 |
[16:55] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你感觉好一点 |
[16:57] | it turns out the person in my family | 我刚刚发现 我们家最尊重我的人 |
[16:59] | who has the highest regard for me is our old housekeeper. | 竟然是我们的老管家 |
[17:04] | Man, you went to town on yourself. | 拜托 你之前”自娱自乐”爽死了啊 |
[17:08] | Honestly, my arthritis flared up about 30 seconds in. | 说实话 我的关节炎每30秒就发作一次 |
[17:14] | I played through the pain. | 我是忍着疼玩的 |
[17:16] | Left it all on the field. | 全力以赴 |
[17:19] | Maybe it’s your technique. | 可能是你的技术问题 |
[17:21] | I mean, are you doing the– Are you after this kind of deal? | 你是在…你喜欢这种动作吗 |
[17:23] | Like rough thrusting? | 比如很用力地插吗 |
[17:25] | Or do you kind of like, hmm, | 还是喜欢… |
[17:26] | roam around and then slip it in at a slight angle? | 先四处探一下 再轻轻地进入呢 |
[17:30] | You know, you can get one that has a little thing that was, | 你可以买那种有一个小头… |
[17:32] | uh, operates separately. It will– and then– | 单独分开的 可以…然后… |
[17:35] | Or what about vertical? Is that what you’re really looking for? | 垂直进入怎么 那才是你想要的吗 |
[17:37] | Look, it’s not about the, | 听我说 关键不是 |
[17:39] | you know, the angle, it’s about the grip. | 角度…而是握的问题 |
[17:41] | Right in here. | 就这里 |
[17:43] | You know, they didn’t design these things for older women. | 像这种东西 都不是为老年女性设计的 |
[17:47] | Why does everything have to hurt when you’re our age? | 为什么一到我们这年纪 什么都很疼 |
[17:49] | Well, try another one. | 再试试别的 |
[17:50] | Maybe you just haven’t found the right cookie rumbler yet. | 可能是你还没找到顺手的罢了 |
[17:53] | I looked. Online. Nothing. | 我找了 上网找的 一无所获 |
[17:55] | You know, my friend Clifford loves to knit | 我朋友克利福德喜欢织东西 |
[17:58] | and he has hands like bouquets of turkey jerky. | 他的手跟火鸡干一样糙 |
[18:01] | He uses bamboo needles with a soft gel sleeve. | 他用柔软的橡胶套包裹竹制编织针 |
[18:07] | Are you suggesting I use his knitting needles? | 你是在建议我用他的编织针吗 |
[18:09] | No. | 不是 |
[18:15] | No. | 不是 |
[18:19] | Where’s your boyfriend? | 你男朋友在哪里 |
[18:20] | I like him. Why would I bring him here? | 我喜欢他 我为什么要带他来这里 |
[18:34] | “For Grace. Thinking of you. With love, Robert.” | 给格蕾丝 想到你 爱你的罗伯特 |
[18:55] | “Happy Anniversary. To Grace, from Robert with love.” | 结婚纪念日快乐 给格蕾丝 爱你的罗伯特 |
[19:08] | “Sorry you had a bad day. | 很遗憾你这一天过得不顺利 |
[19:11] | Love, Robert.” “Just because. Love, Robert.” | 爱你的罗伯特 只是因为 爱你的罗伯特 |
[19:15] | “To Grace. Happy Birthday.” | 给格蕾丝 生日快乐 |
[19:18] | “Thanks for the help. Love, Robert.” | 谢谢你的帮助 爱你的罗伯特 |
[19:23] | “I miss you too. Love, Robert.” | 我也想你 爱你的罗伯特 |
[19:26] | “Love, Robert.” “Love, Robert.” | 爱你的罗伯特 爱你的罗伯特 |
[19:29] | “Congratulations. You won.” | 恭喜 你赢了 |
[19:41] | – This is not going to hurt. – Oh, well done, Sol. | -这不会让你肉疼的 -很好 索尔 |
[19:45] | Well done. | 很好 |
[19:48] | Seriously? | 不是吧你 |
[19:49] | Oh, I forgot all about those. | 我都忘了这些了 |
[19:51] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么要做这种事 |
[19:53] | So I was prepared for any occasion. | 如此一来 任何情况下我都有礼物送啊 |
[19:56] | So, for example, I’d had a bad day, | 比如 我度过了糟糕的一天 |
[19:58] | you’d come to the box and give me a gift. | 你就到这堆盒子里 给我挑个礼物 |
[19:59] | That you bought years earlier. | 都是你几年前买的 |
[20:01] | Yes. Except they were in a drawer then. | 没错 不过当时都放在抽屉里的 |
[20:03] | – Big picture, Robert. – Ooh, pretty. | -抓重点 罗伯特 -真有趣 |
[20:07] | I don’t understand the problem. | 我不理解问题所在 |
[20:08] | The problem is you don’t understand the problem. | 问题就是你不理解问题所在 |
[20:11] | – I don’t. -They’re not personal! | -我确实不理解 -它们没有带个人感情 |
[20:15] | This feels like a jar of treats for a dog! | 那就像是给狗准备的一罐狗粮 |
[20:18] | So, you’re saying you do n’t want any of these? | 所以你是说你一点都不想要吗 |
[20:20] | It most certainly is personal. | 当然是带个人感情的了 |
[20:22] | I picked out each and every one of them with you in mind. | 我精心挑选每个礼物时 心里想的都是你 |
[20:25] | From that store you like. | 去的都是你喜欢的商店 |
[20:26] | Oh, Robert, it doesn’t matter where you got them. | 罗伯特 你从哪里买的不重要 |
[20:28] | – It’s why you got them. – I give up. | -你为什么买的才重要 -我放弃了 |
[20:31] | I don’t buy you a gift, you’re mad. | 我不给你买礼物 你就生气 |
[20:33] | I do buy you a gift, you’re mad. | 我给你买了礼物 你还是生气 |
[20:34] | – Those aren’t the only options. – No, they are not. | -那不是唯一的选择 -的确 当然不是 |
[20:38] | – Would you do this to Sol? – No, he would not! | -你会这样对索尔吗 -不 他才不会 |
[20:41] | Don’t bring me into this. | 别拖我下水 |
[20:42] | Would you go out and buy him 30 pairs of huaraches? | 你会给他买30双平底皮凉鞋吗 |
[20:46] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 是吧 我也觉得不会 |
[20:49] | I used to think, “God, how nice. | 我以前总觉得 天呐 多好啊 |
[20:52] | Robert went out and got me something because he knew I was sad.” | 罗伯特出门给我买东西 因为他知道我很难过 |
[20:56] | Or “Robert got me something special | 或者 罗伯特给我买了特别的礼物 |
[20:59] | because he knew I was right and he was wrong.” | 因为他知道我是对的 他是错的 |
[21:02] | But that wasn’t it at all. | 但结果完全不是这样的 |
[21:04] | It wasn’t for me at all. It was for you! | 完全不是为了我 是为了你 |
[21:07] | So you didn’t have to deal with me. | 有了礼物你就不用应付我了 |
[21:09] | So you didn’t even have to think about me. | 你就没必要再考虑我 |
[21:11] | We’d have a fight and you’d give me a gift from your stash. | 我们一吵架 你就可以从你的存货里给我挑个礼物 |
[21:16] | I used to think you gave me gifts because, | 我以前总以为你送我礼物是因为… |
[21:17] | I don’t know, you weren’t a talker. | 怎么说呢 你不善言辞 |
[21:19] | But it was to keep me quiet. Huh? | 但结果是为了让我别闹 对吧 |
[21:21] | To manage me. To handle me. | 是为了应付我 糊弄我 |
[21:24] | Never, not once was it because you loved me. | 没有哪一次是因为你爱我 |
[21:29] | I never understood our marriage until right now. | 我直到这一刻才真正明白我们的婚姻 |
[21:32] | For God sakes, Grace, we’re divorced. | 天啊 格蕾丝 我们都离婚了 |
[21:34] | Aren’t we past this? | 这一切不是都过去了吗 |
[21:35] | – Well, I’m not. – Where is this coming from? | -我不 -你到底是为什么要闹这一出 |
[21:38] | I am still being treated the way I was for 40 years, | 你现在对待我的方式 依然跟那40年一样 |
[21:41] | and I am not gonna settle for it anymore. | 我绝不再接受这种方式了 |
[21:43] | Neither am I. I’ve got a belly full of rage and martini. | 我也不会 我现在一肚子的怒气和马蒂尼酒 |
[21:47] | Sol lied to me about Kenny Loggins. | 肯尼·拉金斯的事 索尔骗了我 |
[21:50] | He never bought my painting. | 他根本没买过我的画 |
[21:52] | Yes! Yes, he did. | 不 他买了 |
[21:54] | Yeah, we’ve heard that story a billion times. | 是啊 那故事我们已经听了一百万遍了 |
[21:56] | Yeah. Yeah. “He saw it on the wall at Dad’s office”– | 是啊 他在老爸的办公室里看到了 |
[21:59] | No! Lies, lies! All lies! | 不是 谎言谎言 都是谎言 |
[22:01] | You can’t compare this lie to my other lies. | 你不能把这个谎言和我的其他谎言相提并论 |
[22:04] | The other lies were self-serving. This one was for you. | 其他的谎言都是为了我自己 这个是为了你 |
[22:08] | – How generous of you. -Oh, come on, Frankie. | -你可真慷慨啊 -拜托 弗兰琦 |
[22:12] | – No. You humiliated me. – I was trying to help! | -不 你羞辱了我 -我是想帮你 |
[22:17] | I believed in you and I wanted you to believe in you. | 我当时对你有信心 也希望你对自己有信心 |
[22:21] | Oh, if you believed in me | 如果你真的对我有信心 |
[22:22] | you would not have sold me a bag of magic beans. | 你就不会这样戏弄我 |
[22:26] | He had the best of intentions. | 他是出于好意 |
[22:28] | Oh, he always does when he lies. | 他撒谎的时候都是这样的 |
[22:30] | Apparently, he thinks I’m a child he has to coddle. | 显然 他觉得我是个需要他宠爱的孩子 |
[22:33] | Okay. Okay, everyone, let’s– | 好了好了 各位 我们都… |
[22:36] | Let’s just all take a breath. | 我们都深呼吸一下 |
[22:37] | – Mom, I get that this sucks… – No. | -老妈 我知道这感觉很糟… -不 |
[22:39] | but Dad’s heart was in the right place. | 但老爸的动机是好的 |
[22:40] | No, what about my heart? | 不 那我呢 |
[22:43] | Does anyone get why I am royally cheesed? | 有人明白我为什么这么炸吗 |
[22:46] | I get it. I think. What’s “Cheesed”? | 我明白 我觉得 “炸”是什么意思 |
[22:48] | She’s wicked pissed. | 就是说她非常生气 |
[22:49] | Oh, yeah. Then I do get it, because I’m really cheesed, too. | 这样 那我真明白 因为我也非常炸 |
[22:53] | At least Sol humored her out of love. | 至少索尔是出于爱才诓骗她的 |
[22:55] | What were you coming from? | 你又是为了什么 |
[22:56] | Oh, right, expediency. | 对哦 权宜之计 |
[22:58] | Oh, fine. Take me to court. I’d love to hear your argument. | 好吧 带我上法庭吧 我很想听听你的辩词 |
[23:02] | “Your Honor, my ex-husband is a very bad man | 法官大人 我的前夫是一个非常坏的人 |
[23:04] | because he bought me presents.” | 因为他给我买礼物 |
[23:06] | In bulk! Like you buy toilet paper! | 成批地买 就跟你买厕纸一样 |
[23:09] | Mom, don’t you think you’re being a little hard on Dad? | 老妈 你不觉得你对老爸有点太苛刻了吗 |
[23:11] | I mean, he did think of you. | 他确实是在想你 |
[23:13] | Just because they think they were being nice | 就因为他们自以为做的是好事 |
[23:15] | doesn’t mean they were. | 并不意味着他们真的是好心 |
[23:16] | Just to circle back, Mom, | 先绕回来一下 老妈 |
[23:18] | all of this jewelry is free and clear now? | 这些珠宝现在都没人要了吗 |
[23:20] | Sol, don’t you understand how disrespectful you were being? | 索尔 你还不明白你有多不尊重人吗 |
[23:22] | You’re acting as if I was trying to hurt her | 你搞得好像我是故意要伤害她一样 |
[23:25] | when it was just the opposite. | 但事实恰恰相反 |
[23:27] | I was not belittling her or dismissing her. | 我没有贬低或者轻视她 |
[23:30] | Oh, really? Because “Her” is in the room | 真的吗 因为”她”就在房间里 |
[23:33] | and you keep calling her “Her.” | 你却一直不叫她的名字 |
[23:35] | It feels a little dismissive to her. | 她感觉有点受轻视 |
[23:37] | I can’t believe that you of all people– | 我真不敢相信 你竟然有脸 |
[23:40] | Yeah, you, | 没错 说的就是你 |
[23:40] | are talking about being disrespectful to our mother. | 在说什么不尊重我母亲 |
[23:44] | Because we had front-row seats for your drunken outburst. | 因为我们亲眼目睹了你喝醉后爆发的样子 |
[23:47] | Oh, you’re bad at this. You’re bad at calming people down. | 你不擅长这个 你很不擅长让人冷静 |
[23:49] | I didn’t mean those things. I was angry, | 我那些话不是真心的 我那时很生气 |
[23:52] | but I didn’t mean them. | 但我不是那个意思 |
[23:53] | I didn’t. I swear. I’m so sorry. | 我真不是 我发誓 真的很对不起 |
[23:55] | – Apology accepted. Mmm. – I’m so sorry. | -接受你的道歉 -我真的很抱歉 |
[23:58] | But that doesn’t mean I’m not royally cheesed at the rest of you. | 但那不意味着对你们其他人我不”炸” |
[24:02] | – What did we do? – You! | -我们又做了什么 -你 |
[24:03] | You turned me into a little old lady who’s losing her mind | 你把我变成了一个丧失理智 |
[24:06] | and shouldn’t even be allowed to drive. | 根本不应该开车的老女人 |
[24:09] | And I’m just a dupe | 我就是个大笨蛋 |
[24:10] | who couldn’t possibly have any good advice to give. | 根本不可能给出任何有用的建议 |
[24:13] | – And you– – Oh, God. | -而你 -天呐 |
[24:15] | You said you wouldn’t hire me because I’d overshadow you. | 你说你不会雇我 因为我会遮盖你的光芒 |
[24:17] | But I gave you the first new idea | 但是我给了你 |
[24:19] | that Say Grace has had since you took over– | 你接管”格蕾丝驾到”之后的第一个创意 |
[24:21] | Well, we gave you the first idea, | 我们给了你第一个创意 |
[24:23] | and you never acknowledged it. | 但你从未认可过我们的功劳 |
[24:25] | You took credit for it and then you threw Frankie to the curb. | 你占了这功劳 然后把弗兰琦踢到了一边 |
[24:28] | Mom, you try being in business with her. | 妈 有本事你试试跟她做生意 |
[24:31] | Well, I might. I will. | 我也许会 我会的 |
[24:34] | – I am! -You are? | -我这就做 -是吗 |
[24:36] | Well, yeah. We talked about it. | 对啊 我们谈过了 |
[24:37] | Oh, yes. We talked about it. What are we doing? | 是啊 我们谈过了 我们要做什么来着 |
[24:40] | What are we doing? | 我们要做什么 |
[24:41] | I’ll tell you what we’re doing. We’re… | 我来告诉你我们要做什么 我们要…. |
[24:44] | We’re making vibrators for women with arthritis. | 我们要为有关节炎的女性设计振动棒 |
[24:47] | Yes! Vibrators! Brilliant! | 对 振动棒 好极了 |
[24:49] | – Please let my water break! -I think I just blacked out. | -快让我的羊水破掉吧 -我刚刚好像晕过去了 |
[24:51] | Oh, grow up. Older women masturbate too. | 成熟点吧 老女人也会自慰的 |
[24:54] | – Mom! – And we have vaginas. | -妈 -我们也有阴道的 |
[24:58] | Why is it every time my family gathers for a meal | 为什么我们每次家庭聚餐 |
[24:59] | someone has to bring up my mother’s vagoo? | 总有人要提我母亲的阴道 |
[25:01] | – Just say “Woodle” Like a grownup. – Okay. | -像成年人一样说”洞洞” -好 |
[25:03] | I highly doubt there’s a vibrator market | 我非常怀疑为患有关节炎的女性 |
[25:06] | for geriatric women with arthritis. | 设计的振动棒会有市场 |
[25:08] | There is. I’m in agony. | 有的 我都疼死了 |
[25:11] | It takes a lot longer for us to get off, Sol. | 我们要花更长时间才能高潮 索尔 |
[25:15] | That’s cold, Mom. | 你太打击人了 妈 |
[25:16] | She’s right. Our blood doesn’t flow as easily | 她说得没错 我们的血液循环不像以前那么顺畅 |
[25:18] | – and our genital tissue is more delicate. – Stop. | -我们的生殖器官更脆弱 -够了 |
[25:21] | – I did some reading. -Oh, God. | -我做了些研究的 -天呐 |
[25:22] | The more effort it takes to orgasm, the more you irritate it, | 实现高潮需要的努力越多 你给予更多的刺激 |
[25:25] | and the more it inflames your arthritis. | 关节炎就越严重 |
[25:27] | And I mean shouldn’t older women have it better than that? | 难道老年女性不应该享受更好的性生活吗 |
[25:30] | Couldn’t we fight for the right to masturbate after lunch? | 我们能吃完午饭再为自慰的权利吵架吗 |
[25:33] | Seriously, Mom. How do I explain to my children | 说真的 老妈 我要怎么跟我的孩子们解释 |
[25:36] | that their grandma makes sex toys for other grandmas? | 他们的外婆要为其他老太太设计性玩具呢 |
[25:38] | I’ll tell you what you can tell them, honey. | 我告诉你该怎么跟他们说 亲爱的 |
[25:40] | We’re making things for people like us, | 我们在为跟我们一样的人生产东西 |
[25:42] | because we are sick and tired | 因为我们受够了 |
[25:44] | of being dismissed by people like you. | 被你们这样的人歧视 |
[25:46] | Mic drop. Let’s go home. | 完毕 我们回家吧 |
[25:50] | Oh, um, if you guys are going, I should probably go with you. | 如果你们要走了 我也许应该跟你们一起走 |
[25:52] | No, no, you’re gonna have to | 不不不 你必须去别的地方 |
[25:54] | do your Mom-and-Coyote time somewhere else, | 享受老妈和卡奥迪共处的时间吧 |
[25:57] | because we’ve got a lot going on at our house. | 因为我们家还有很多事情 |
[25:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:20] | What do you think of these? | 你觉得这对怎么样 |
[26:22] | Yeah, I’m gonna take these definitely. | 好棒 我要拿走这一对 |
[26:29] | Babe would be proud of us. | 贝比要是知道 会为我们骄傲的 |
[26:31] | Don’t talk about Babe like she’s not here. | 别说得好像贝比不在这里似的 |
[26:34] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[26:37] | I feel bad. I ruined Bud’s birthday party. | 我很内疚 我毁了巴德的生日派对 |
[26:40] | But we made a hell of an exit, didn’t we? | 但我们的退场挺潇洒的 不是吗 |
[26:42] | Oh, we did. | 是的 |
[26:45] | Are we still gonna do this business thing? | 我们还要做这个生意吗 |
[26:47] | Yes. Easy-grip vibrators | 当然 更容易握住的振动棒 |
[26:50] | with large-print instructions. | 附有大字体说明书 |
[26:54] | Absorbent, non-hideous panties for women | 为有尿失禁问题的女性 |
[26:57] | who suffer from bladder control issues. | 设计的能吸水又好看的裤子 |
[27:00] | “Don’t have time to get to the bathroom? Why bother?” | 没时间去洗手间 何必去呢 |
[27:04] | You know, why don’t we call them “Why Bothers”? | 我们要不就给这些产品起名叫”何必”吧 |
[27:08] | But you know something? We can do anything we want. | 但你知道吗 我们要做什么都可以 |
[27:10] | Right, Babe? | 对吧 贝比 |
[27:12] | – She said, “Right.” – I heard her. | -她说对 -我听到了 |
[27:17] | You know, if I ever wanted to do what Babe did– | 如果我想做贝比做的事 |
[27:19] | I mean, I won’t, but if I ever did… | 我不会的 但如果我真的要做的话 |
[27:23] | you’d be the one I’d ask. | 我会去找你合作 |
[27:27] | You too, Mama. | 你也是 老太太 |
[27:30] | Shake. | 握手 |
[27:32] | Babe! Oh, shit! Help me scoop her up! | 贝比 该死 帮我把她挖出来 |
[27:35] | – No! – Before the wind takes her away! | -不要 -别让风把她带走了 |
[27:37] | I don’t even like to touch people when they’re alive. | 我连活人都不喜欢碰 |
[27:40] | Babe loves the beach. | 贝比喜欢沙滩 |
[27:45] | I got some Babe in my mouth. | 我嘴里有一些贝比 |
[27:50] | Savory. | 咸的 |
[27:52] | Yeah, a little… | 是啊 有一点 |