时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Come on. Come on. Come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[01:08] | Frankie. | 弗兰琦 |
[01:10] | Frankie. | 弗兰琦 |
[01:12] | Frankie. Wake up! | 弗兰琦 醒醒 |
[01:15] | I’m not sleeping. I’m not sleeping! | 我没睡 我没睡 |
[01:17] | You were snort-snoring. | 你都打呼噜了 |
[01:20] | Because I was up all night painting. | 因为我整晚没睡 一直在画画 |
[01:23] | But I am totally focused on the business. | 但我全心专注于生意 |
[01:26] | I’m a laser beam. | 我如激光一样专注集中 |
[01:29] | Hello. Sorry to keep you waiting. | 你们好 很抱歉让你们久等 |
[01:31] | It’s a busy morning. New copy machine. | 今早挺忙的 新复印机送来了 |
[01:34] | I’m Derrick Flout. | 我是德里克·弗劳特 |
[01:36] | Derrick, very nice to meet you. | 德里克 非常高兴认识你 |
[01:38] | So nice to meet you, Derrick. | 很高兴认识你 德里克 |
[01:40] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[01:41] | So, uh, you should know | 那么 你们该知道 |
[01:43] | what I do is accept your loan application, | 我要接受你们的贷款申请 |
[01:46] | or not, and hand it over to the underwriting department, | 或者不接受 然后交给承保部 |
[01:49] | most likely located in another state. | 他们很可能位于另一个州 |
[01:51] | Got it. Okay. | 了解 好 |
[01:54] | Well, I’m… I’m Grace Hanson, and this is– | 我是格蕾丝·汉森 这位是 |
[01:57] | And I am Frankie Bergstein, head of Creative. | 我是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁 创意总监 |
[02:00] | And, um… this is our business plan. | 这是我们的商业计划 |
[02:07] | “Vybrant.” | “活力振动棒” |
[02:08] | Spelled with a “Y” for extra fun! | 里面有个Y 格外有劲 |
[02:12] | We make vibrators specifically designed for older women… | 我们制造专为老年女性设计的振动棒 |
[02:17] | that take into account their… | 考虑到了她们的 |
[02:20] | all their issues, like, um… | 各种问题 比如 |
[02:23] | poor eyesight and arthritis– | 视力不佳 关节炎 |
[02:25] | Tender vaginal tissue. | 阴道组织更脆弱 |
[02:28] | That’s important. | 那一点很重要 |
[02:29] | I let her say that. | 我让她说这一点 |
[02:31] | Actually, there’s no stopping her. | 其实 根本拦不住她 |
[02:33] | Okay, uh, so we don’t need to discuss | 好吧 我们不需要详尽地 |
[02:37] | every vivid detail of the business. | 谈这生意的所有细节 |
[02:40] | Got it, Derrick. Well, we would like a $75,000 loan, | 知道了 德里克 我们想要7.5万的贷款 |
[02:44] | and we’re hoping for 3.45 percent rather than the usual 4.1. | 希望利息是3.45%而不是一般的4.1% |
[02:50] | I’m assuming this would be a short-term loan? | 那么这应该是个短期贷款 |
[02:52] | No, we’d like ten years. | 不 我们想要十年 |
[02:53] | Ten years? | 十年 |
[02:57] | And you’d be paying that back… | 那么你们还款将在… |
[02:59] | Well, within ten years. | 十年内 |
[03:01] | As is common in a ten-year loan. | 就像一般的十年贷款那样 |
[03:04] | And we’ll throw in a free vibrator for your lady friend | 我们可以赠送免费振动棒给你的女性朋友们 |
[03:07] | after you give us the $75,000. | 不过要等你给了我们7.5万美元后 |
[03:11] | With batteries. | 带电池哦 |
[03:13] | Very nice. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[03:16] | So… I don’t think that a ten-year loan | 那么 我觉得十年贷款 |
[03:20] | would be prudent at this time. | 现在不太明智 |
[03:22] | For our bank. | 对于我们银行来说 |
[03:24] | With you. | 借给你们 |
[03:25] | Well, uh… | 那… |
[03:27] | Would a seven-year loan be prudent? | 七年会明智点吗 |
[03:29] | I’m not sure seven is realistic. | 七年恐怕不太现实 |
[03:32] | What do you think is prudently realistic? | 你觉得明智又现实的是多少 |
[03:36] | Somewhere in the one-year range. | 大概一年左右 |
[03:39] | but I’m not the accountant here, | 我不是个会计 |
[03:41] | that doesn’t seem like much of a range, Derrick. | 但这不是很宽松啊 德里克 |
[03:46] | I’ve done the break-even analysis | 我做过回本分析 |
[03:48] | and it’s gonna take at least four years to– | 至少要四年才能… |
[03:52] | Oh, my God. I know what’s going on here. | 天呐 我明白怎么回事了 |
[03:55] | Me too. This is about you being afraid of female sexuality. | 我也是 你是害怕女性的性需求 |
[04:00] | You’re one of those bankers who’s never read Our Bodies, Ourselves. | 你是那种没看过《女性身体自主》的银行家 |
[04:04] | It was banned at my school, but one of my friends had it. | 我们学校禁了那本书 但我一个朋友买了 |
[04:06] | Oh, so you did read it? I’m confused. | 那么你读过喽 我不明白了 |
[04:09] | He’s not gonna give us a loan because he thinks we’re too old. | 他不愿给我们贷款 因为我们太老了 |
[04:11] | Too old? I was blasting Drake all the way here. | 太老了 我来的路上一直在大声放德雷克的歌 |
[04:15] | You know what this is? | 知道这叫什么吗 |
[04:17] | Ageist. Ageist bullshit! | 年龄歧视 年龄歧视这种烂事 |
[04:20] | Ladies, there are many, many factors that go into loan decisions. | 女士们 贷款决定有很多的因素 |
[04:23] | Oh, I’m sure. There’s how old you are, | 当然了 年纪 |
[04:25] | there’s how many birthdays you have left– | 还剩多少年能活 |
[04:27] | How much pubic hair you have left. | 你还剩多少阴毛 |
[04:29] | See? No stopping her. | 瞧 根本拦不住 |
[04:31] | Come on, Frankie, let’s get out of here. | 得了 弗兰琦 我们走吧 |
[04:33] | I’m going to paint a very unflattering portrait of you. | 我要给你画一幅很烂的画像 |
[04:36] | Here’s a flyer for my art show. You can see it there. | 这是我画展的宣传单 你去那儿看吧 |
[04:39] | – And if you want to buy it: 75 large. – Come on. | -如果你想买 拿出7.5万美元 -走吧 |
[04:49] | Okay. Okay. We have to go to a different bank. | 好吧 好了 我们得另找一家银行 |
[04:52] | That’s what we have to do. | 就是这样 |
[04:53] | They all need breaking up anyway. | 他们都欠收拾 |
[04:56] | We’ll start with this one. | 我们就从这家开始 |
[04:57] | We’ll form an old lady gang. | 我们组建一个老太婆黑帮 |
[05:00] | We’re creaky, but tough. | 我们虽老 但还是很厉害的 |
[05:02] | We’re forgetful, but fierce. | 我们虽然健忘 但依然勇猛 |
[05:03] | Gravity may be no friend of ours, | 重力或许对我们不客气 |
[05:06] | but that doesn’t mean our bottom line will bottom out. | 但那不代表我们会降低底线 |
[05:09] | Right. It’s so insulting. | 是啊 太羞辱人了 |
[05:12] | Do we look like we’re about to die? | 我们看上去像是要死了吗 |
[05:15] | Do we look like we’re senile and can’t remember anything? | 我们看上去像是记不住事的老太婆吗 |
[05:19] | Where is the car? | 车在哪呢 |
[05:20] | I thought you were paying attention. | 我以为你记着呢 |
[05:23] | I told you to take a picture of the space. | 我叫你拍下那个地方了 |
[05:26] | I did! | 我拍了 |
[05:30] | I left my phone in the bank. | 我把手机落在银行了 |
[05:33] | With my keys. | 还有我的钥匙 |
[05:35] | This is going to be a weird double goodbye with Derrick. | 第二次跟德里克再道别会很尴尬的 |
[05:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:48] | Well, but couldn’t we just sit down and talk, | 我们不能坐下谈谈吗 |
[05:51] | you know, face-to-face? | 面对面 |
[05:56] | Well, youth is fleeting and you have a weird laugh. | 青春飞逝 你的笑声很奇怪 |
[05:59] | Another no. This one Googled us. | 又一个拒绝 这个还谷歌了我们 |
[06:02] | She knows our combined age is 146. | 她知道我们加起来146岁 |
[06:05] | Well, then time to call Tomato Bank. | 那么该打给西红柿银行了 |
[06:08] | What is that, some farmer’s market thing? | 那是什么 农民集市什么的吗 |
[06:10] | Tomato Bank is Chinatown’s most easy-going loan service. | 西红柿银行是唐人街最好贷的贷款服务 |
[06:13] | My friend Guang works there. | 我朋友广在那儿工作 |
[06:15] | Well, he’ll probably say “No,” too. | 那他大概也会说”不” |
[06:17] | Only he’ll say it in Chinese. | 只不过是用中文 |
[06:23] | Are you going to do the dishes? | 你不洗盘子吗 |
[06:24] | Two days. I need two days. | 两天 我需要两天 |
[06:27] | And then after the art show | 等画展结束后 |
[06:28] | I will call the banks, I will revisit the dishes. | 我就打给银行 再去洗盘子 |
[06:31] | I don’t think you understand. | 我觉得你不明白 |
[06:33] | You have paintings to finish, | 你有画要画完 |
[06:34] | but I have to walk into that gallery with a loan | 但我得拿着贷款走进画廊 |
[06:36] | that I can shove in our families’ faces. | 好在我们两家人面前炫耀 |
[06:38] | I think you’re missing the point of my art show. | 我觉得你搞错了我画展的重点 |
[06:41] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[06:44] | Okay, everyone, come in, come in. | 好了 各位 进来吧 |
[06:48] | And this is the entranceway. | 这里是大门 |
[06:51] | That could be a study. | 那里可以做书房 |
[06:52] | – Are you squeaking? – Yeah, it’s my shoes. | -你怎么吱吱叫 -是我的鞋 |
[06:54] | – And this is the living room, of course. – What are they? | -这里是起居室 -那是什么 |
[06:57] | – Golf shoes. – Why? | -高尔夫鞋 -为什么 |
[06:59] | I’m breaking them in. | 新的 我在适应 |
[07:00] | Because not only does he teach band… | 因为他不仅教乐队 |
[07:01] | I am also coach of the girls’ golf team. Thank you, staff cuts. | 我还为女子高尔夫队做教练 裁员真是多谢了 |
[07:06] | And, uh… this is a fireplace, of course. And it works. | 还有 这是个壁炉 能用的 |
[07:10] | – So are you kids going to Mom’s opening? – Yeah. | -你们去不去看妈妈的开幕展 -当然 |
[07:13] | – Oh, boy. – We’ll be there. | -天呐 -我们会去的 |
[07:14] | – I’ll be there. – Of course. | -我会去的 -当然 |
[07:15] | We found this house on Zillow | 我们在房地产网站上找到了这里 |
[07:17] | and it was built in 1928. | 始建于1928年 |
[07:19] | Now, if you’ll follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[07:21] | – Is Mitch coming? – Who’s Mitch? | -米奇去吗 -米奇是谁 |
[07:22] | That’s your husband who doesn’t come to anything. | 你那位什么活动都不参加的丈夫 |
[07:25] | Okay, I’m sorry he didn’t show up at your dog’s birthday party. | 真抱歉他没参加你狗狗的生日派对 |
[07:27] | He was busy bringing life into this world. | 他当时忙着把生命带到这世上 |
[07:30] | Not an excuse. | 那不是借口 |
[07:31] | And this is the bedroom. | 这里是卧室 |
[07:36] | – Are you coming? – Yeah, I’ll be there. | -你去吗 -我去 |
[07:38] | Why do you look wistful? You never look wistful. | 你为什么一脸沉思状 你从不这样 |
[07:41] | I can look wistful. I have moments of wist. | 我可以沉思状 我有思考的时候 |
[07:45] | I miss your stupid mom | 我想你们讨厌的妈妈了 |
[07:47] | and I don’t want her to be mad at me anymore. | 我不希望她继续生我气 |
[07:49] | That’s the fireplace again. | 那里还是壁炉 |
[07:50] | She’s my ride-or-die bitch. | 她是我相爱相杀的克星 |
[07:52] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[07:53] | Because Frankie should have the support of her family. | 因为弗兰琦应该得到家人的支持 |
[07:57] | And Allison. | 还有艾莉森 |
[07:58] | The new lady! Then I will bring Barry. | 新对象啊 那我带巴里来 |
[08:01] | Because he’s been bugging me to spend more time with the family | 因为他一直缠着我要多陪家人 |
[08:03] | and now everyone will be so focused on what a loser Allison is | 现在大家都会关注艾莉森多差劲 |
[08:05] | that I’ll just slide him in unnoticed. | 没人会注意到他了 |
[08:07] | Over here is where we’ll cook things. | 我们在这里做饭 |
[08:09] | Allison is fantastic. | 艾莉森棒极了 |
[08:11] | She has a real job and a working vehicle. | 她有真正的工作 和好使的车 |
[08:15] | I’m glad you’re all going to be there. | 很高兴你们都会去 |
[08:16] | That’ll be nice for Frankie. | 弗兰琦会开心的 |
[08:18] | Dad, you’re not thinking about going, are you? | 爸爸 你不是想去吧 |
[08:21] | N-No, that would be a bad idea. | 不 那不是个好主意 |
[08:23] | – Kenny Loggins bad. – Having twins bad. | -像肯尼·拉金斯那么糟 -像生双胞胎那么糟 |
[08:25] | This is the room where we eat the things we cook. | 我们在这里吃我们做的东西 |
[08:27] | Don’t you think she might perceive my not being there as unsupportive? | 你们不觉得 她会认为我不去是不支持她吗 |
[08:32] | And that’s the car dealership. | 那是汽车代理商 |
[08:34] | Haven’t you left her a million messages already? | 你不是给她留了一堆留言吗 |
[08:36] | Has she answered one? | 她回复过一次吗 |
[08:38] | Not with words. | 没用语言回 |
[08:40] | For heaven sakes, how do you kids feel about the house? | 老天爷啊 你们对这房子怎么看 |
[08:45] | – It’s great. – Nice windows. | -很棒 -窗户很好 |
[08:46] | It’s really open. The feng shui is all right. | 很敞亮 风水不错 |
[08:49] | But more importantly, do you like it? | 更重要的是 你喜欢吗 |
[08:50] | We love it. | 我们很喜欢 |
[08:52] | We really do. | 我们真的很喜欢 |
[08:54] | Maybe Frankie secretly wants me to be there. | 或许弗兰琦其实心底里希望我去 |
[08:57] | God, Sol. | 天呐 索尔 |
[08:59] | – Nice place, Dad. – Thank you. | -这里不错 爸爸 -谢谢 |
[09:01] | – Look, Dad! Tile! – Love you guys. | -看啊 爸爸 砖 -爱你们 |
[09:03] | – Love you, Dad. Love the house. – Don’t go to the show. | -爱你 爸爸 房子很棒 -别去看画展 |
[09:08] | Sol, the only reason you want to go to her show | 索尔 你想去看她画展唯一的原因 |
[09:12] | is because you hate it when people are mad at you. | 是因为你讨厌别人生你的气 |
[09:14] | I just prefer to have everybody like me. | 我就是更喜欢大家都喜欢我 |
[09:17] | Or I can’t leave my house… | 否则我就不敢出门 |
[09:20] | or my bed. | 或起床 |
[09:21] | Well, you do whatever you want, but I’m not going. | 随你吧 但我不会去 |
[09:25] | Because, unlike you, | 因为跟你不同 |
[09:26] | I do not enjoy going to places where I’m not wanted. | 我不喜欢去不欢迎我的地方 |
[09:29] | This is probably the most important day of Frankie’s life. | 这大概是弗兰琦人生中最重要的一天 |
[09:33] | How can I not be there? | 我怎么能不在 |
[09:35] | By not going. | 不去啊 |
[09:37] | I’m gonna stay home and eat guacamole with a spoon, | 我要待在家 用勺子吃鳄梨酱 |
[09:39] | but you’re welcome to go | 但你大可去 |
[09:41] | and have yet another tortured interaction with our ex-wives. | 再次跟我们的前妻进行痛苦的互动 |
[09:45] | So you’re okay that things are lousy between you and Grace? | 你就不介意你和格蕾丝之间关系不好吗 |
[09:49] | I’m not okay with it, | 我不是不介意 |
[09:50] | but the art show is | 但画展 |
[09:52] | not the time or the place to work on our relationship. | 不是改善我们关系的时间和场合 |
[09:55] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[09:56] | Because I know everything. | 因为我什么都知道 |
[09:57] | What if I know going is the right thing? | 如果我知道去才是正确的做法呢 |
[09:59] | I know you’re wrong. | 我知道你错了 |
[10:00] | And if you’re hoping to get Frankie | 如果你是希望让弗兰琦 |
[10:02] | to let go of the Kenny Loggins thing, | 忘记肯尼·拉金斯的事 |
[10:04] | forget it. | 别想了 |
[10:05] | There’s nothing you can do to make up for that. | 那件事你无论如何都弥补不了 |
[10:07] | – There’s gotta be something. – There’s nothing. | -肯定有办法的 -没办法 |
[10:09] | – Something. – Nothing. | -有办法 -没办法 |
[10:29] | Are you gonna touch every piece of cheese? | 你要摸遍所有的奶酪吗 |
[10:32] | Do you think it would help calm me down? Because I’ll do it. | 你觉得那能让我冷静点吗 因为我会那么做的 |
[10:35] | Frankie, relax. | 弗兰琦 放松 |
[10:37] | You’ve waited for this your whole life. | 你为此等了一辈子了 |
[10:38] | I know, I know. It’s great. | 我知道 这多棒 |
[10:40] | It’s here. It’s horrible. This is a nightmare. | 现在真的发生了 太糟了 简直是噩梦 |
[10:44] | – Frankie? – Yes? | -弗兰琦 -怎么 |
[10:47] | We’re going to open the doors in a few moments. Are you ready? | 我们马上要开门了 准备好了吗 |
[10:50] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[10:51] | We put a red dot on each painting once it sells. | 画一旦卖出去 我们会贴个红点 |
[10:54] | Can I do it? | 我能来做吗 |
[10:55] | – No. We do it. – Let her do it. | -不行 这是我们做的 -让她做吧 |
[11:02] | Oh God, oh God, oh God. | 天啊 天呐 天呐 |
[11:04] | Maybe it’s time for a little pot spray. | 或许该用点大麻喷雾剂了 |
[11:06] | What if none of them sell? | 如果都卖不出去呢 |
[11:08] | What if all these little red dots are here | 如果到了今晚结束时 |
[11:09] | at the end of the night? | 这些小红点都还在呢 |
[11:11] | It doesn’t matter, Frankie. | 无所谓的 弗兰琦 |
[11:12] | You still did it. You pulled this show together. | 你还是做到了 你组织了这场展览 |
[11:15] | – Babe would be so proud of you. – Oh, Babe. | -贝比会很为你骄傲的 -贝比 |
[11:18] | What if she misses her dinner up in heaven, | 如果她错过了天堂的晚餐 |
[11:21] | watching over this and it’s a total failure? | 就为了看着我 结果我却非常失败呢 |
[11:25] | Maybe there’s a joint in your purse that you forgot about? | 或许你忘记你包里还有个大麻烟卷了 |
[11:29] | – Oh, my God. – Hey, Mom. Frankie! | -天呐 -妈妈 弗兰琦 |
[11:32] | Good God, what is that? | 天呐 那是什么 |
[11:34] | This is the poncho that Frankie made for me. | 这是弗兰琦给我做的雨披 |
[11:36] | I love it. Love it so hard. | 我喜欢 超级喜欢 |
[11:38] | Yeah, well you’re wearing it backwards. | 你穿反了 |
[11:40] | And truthfully, you don’t have the body for it. | 老实说 你的身材撑不起来 |
[11:43] | Frankie, I’m trying here. | 弗兰琦 我在努力了 |
[11:46] | We have a relationship to repair. | 我们需要修复关系 |
[11:48] | We can’t just throw yarn at it. | 不能光往上扔毛线 |
[11:54] | She’s a little anxious. | 她有点焦虑 |
[11:56] | Still mad? | 还生气吗 |
[11:58] | It’s not like you to be upset when someone’s upset with you. | 你一般不会因为其他人生你的气而不安啊 |
[12:00] | I know, but it’s Frankie. | 我知道 但这是弗兰琦 |
[12:01] | And she was like a mother to me. | 她一直像妈妈一样待我 |
[12:05] | You were also like a mother to me. | 你也像妈妈一样待我 |
[12:07] | “Like a mother”? | “像妈妈” |
[12:09] | She wasn’t a replacement mother. She’s another mother. | 她不是替代妈妈 她是另一个妈妈 |
[12:11] | More love. More love is so good. | 这样有更多爱 爱多是好事 |
[12:14] | It’s a whole village of– Barry! | 这是一村的…巴里 |
[12:16] | Barry, say hello to my favorite mother! | 巴里 来跟我最喜欢的妈妈打招呼 |
[12:21] | Mom, you remember Barry from the office. | 妈妈 你记得我公司的巴里吧 |
[12:22] | It is so nice to see you again, Grace. | 很高兴再次见到你 格蕾丝 |
[12:24] | You, too. Why are you here? | 我也是 你为什么来 |
[12:27] | So, Mom, Barry and I are, um… | 妈妈 巴里和我在… |
[12:32] | We are… together. | 我们…在一起了 |
[12:35] | – That the word you were looking for? – Pretty close. | -你是想说这个词吗 -差不多了 |
[12:37] | – Good. – Goodness, I didn’t… | -那就好 -老天爷 我不… |
[12:40] | He is with you? | 他跟你在一起了 |
[12:41] | But he’s so nice. | 但他人那么好啊 |
[12:44] | Thank you, Mom. | 谢谢了 妈妈 |
[12:45] | Anytime, darling. You’ve always been like a daughter to me. | 不客气 亲爱的 你一直也像我的女儿 |
[12:49] | So Grace, how are you? | 那么 格蕾丝 你好吗 |
[12:51] | Thank you for asking, Barry. I am superb. | 谢谢关心 巴里 我超级棒 |
[12:55] | Frankie and I are fielding loan offers. | 弗兰琦和我接到了很多贷款邀请 |
[12:57] | It’s good, good, good, good, good, good, good, good. | 非常非常棒 |
[13:02] | – Well, I guess she’s good. – She seems really good. Yeah. | -看来她挺好 -她看上去真的很好 |
[13:16] | This is amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[13:19] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[13:20] | Frankly, I feel like barfing in my handbag. | 老实说 我感觉想往手包里吐 |
[13:22] | So you found your handbag. | 那么你找到你的手包了 |
[13:25] | No, no, this is Grace’s. | 不 这是格蕾丝的 |
[13:28] | Do you see any red dots? | 你看到红点了吗 |
[13:30] | I see the ones that’s in your hand. | 我看到你手里的了 |
[13:33] | And now I see Sol. | 我还看到索尔了 |
[13:39] | Sol. | 索尔 |
[13:40] | That guy’s really got a pair on him. | 他还真是好大胆 |
[13:43] | Don’t worry, I got it. | 别担心 我解决 |
[13:48] | – It is so nice to finally meet you. – So nice to meet you, too. | -很高兴终于见到你了 -很高兴认识你 |
[13:52] | And this is Mallory’s husband, Mitch. | 这位是玛洛丽的丈夫 米奇 |
[13:55] | He’s working. | 他在工作 |
[13:56] | Yes, one of his famous emergency get-out-of-the-art-show babies. | 是啊 他有名的不去画展借口紧急宝宝 |
[14:01] | Well, I was an art-show baby. | 我就是个画展宝宝 |
[14:05] | I was just trying to break the tension. | 我就是想打破紧张气氛 |
[14:06] | There’s no tension here. | 没有紧张气氛啊 |
[14:08] | – Right, Mitch? Back me up, buddy. – Okay. | -是吧 米奇 挺我一句 -好了 |
[14:20] | Who’d have thunk it, | 谁能想到 |
[14:22] | when we first met at your farm stand, | 我们最初在你的集市摊位上相识时 |
[14:25] | that one day, we’d be standing here, | 哪知道有一天 我们会站在这里 |
[14:28] | shoulder to shoulder… | 肩并肩 |
[14:31] | the gay ex-husband, the new lover, supporting our lady. | 同性恋前夫和新情人 一起支持我们的女士 |
[14:38] | I mean… your lady, my ex-lady. | 你的女人 我的前妻 |
[14:42] | – It’s all good. – We’re cool. | -没事 -我们没事 |
[14:46] | I think now might be a good time to go over and say hi. | 我觉得现在我可以过去打个招呼了 |
[14:48] | I wouldn’t. | 我建议还是别了 |
[14:52] | So I should just stay here and talk to you? | 我就站在这里跟你说话吗 |
[14:55] | I think that’s your sweet spot. | 我觉得这样最好 |
[15:02] | You can see the rage toward me in every brush stroke. | 每一笔里都能看到她对我的愤怒 |
[15:07] | Notice the bold use of yellow? | 看到对黄色的大胆运用了吗 |
[15:10] | That’s because I hate mustard. | 那是因为我讨厌芥末酱 |
[15:25] | It’s starting. | 开始了 |
[15:26] | What’s starting? | 什么开始了 |
[15:27] | The “Bud’s Super-Needy Girlfriend” drinking game. | “巴德超级粘人女友”喝酒游戏 |
[15:30] | You’re gonna want to eat something first. | 你最好先吃点东西 |
[15:32] | – She looks lovely. – They always look lovely. | -她看上去不错 -她们看上去都不错 |
[15:34] | This is great, I can’t even play the game I invented. | 这可真好 我都不能玩我发明的游戏 |
[15:39] | Okay, Frankie? | 好了 弗兰琦 |
[15:41] | Someone has one thing, just one thing, to say to you. | 有个人有一句话对你说 |
[15:45] | Frankie, the work in this collection blows me away. | 弗兰琦 这次的展品简直令我惊叹 |
[15:49] | Put a sock in it, Sol. | 省省吧 索尔 |
[15:51] | I told you, man. | 我说的吧 |
[15:52] | He told you. | 他说对了 |
[15:53] | Since when are there egg rolls? | 哪来的蛋卷 |
[16:00] | And that’s when I realized I have celiac disease. | 那时候我就意识到我有脂泻病 |
[16:03] | – Of course you do. – Gluten allergies are so common nowadays. | -当然了 -麸质过敏如今好普遍 |
[16:07] | – Oh, gosh, global warming. – Yeah. | -天呐 全球变暖 -是啊 |
[16:10] | – It’s real. It’s very real. – Sucks. | -是真的哦 -太糟糕了 |
[16:12] | Do you have other allergies? | 你还有其他过敏吗 |
[16:14] | It’s quicker to list the things I’m not allergic to. | 不如说有哪些东西是我不过敏的吧 |
[16:19] | Plums. | 李子 |
[16:21] | I don’t even like them that much. | 我都不怎么喜欢那个 |
[16:27] | Why are you all drinking in a clump? | 你们为什么都在喝酒 |
[16:30] | We are… just celebrating | 我们在庆祝 |
[16:34] | the fact that I’m going to buy one of your paintings. | 我要买下你的一幅画 |
[16:36] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[16:38] | Which one spoke to you? | 你喜欢哪一幅 |
[16:41] | The… second least expensive one. | 第二贵的那幅 |
[16:46] | And Mitch is so sad he’s missing this, | 米奇很遗憾他不能来 |
[16:48] | he said to get one to bring home. | 他叫我买一幅回家 |
[16:49] | Cut the crap, you two. | 少来了 你俩 |
[16:51] | Nobody’s buying any paintings. | 没人在买我的画 |
[16:53] | I don’t mean “Nobody,” I mean you people. | 不是”没人” 就是你们 |
[16:55] | No family can buy art. | 家人不可以买 |
[16:57] | I don’t want any part of your | 我不要你们 |
[16:58] | pity ponchos or your pity purchases. | 出于可怜的雨披和购买 |
[17:01] | If you love a piece, I will give it to you free of charge. | 如果你们看好了哪件 我可以免费送给你们 |
[17:05] | And “free of charge” does not include delivery. | “免费”不包括运费 |
[17:11] | I once ordered a pizza and then I got robbed. | 我有次订了个披萨 然后被抢了 |
[17:13] | – Right. – I can see that. | -好吧 -看得出 |
[17:16] | I’m much more like that one, I think, than this one. | 比起这个 我更喜欢那个 |
[17:19] | Yeah, well, whatever you see, honey. | 随你说吧 亲爱的 |
[17:21] | They’re both handsome. | 都很不错 |
[17:23] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[17:24] | Hey, there. | 你们好啊 |
[17:29] | Oh, Right. | 好吧 |
[17:31] | Peter. | 皮特 |
[17:32] | I feel your belt. | 你的腰带抵到我了 |
[17:34] | How are you, Grace? | 你好吗 格蕾丝 |
[17:36] | Thank you for asking, Judy. I’m fine. | 谢谢关心 朱迪 我很好 |
[17:38] | So, what’s new? Are you seeing anybody? | 有什么新情况 你在约会吗 |
[17:40] | That’s a rude question, Peter. | 太失礼了 皮特 |
[17:42] | I don’t have time for that. I’m too busy with my new business. | 我没那个时间 我忙着做生意呢 |
[17:45] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[17:46] | No, good for you, Judy. Trust me. Good for you. | 不 对你有好处 朱迪 相信我 |
[17:48] | And maybe good for you, too, Peter, if you’re open. | 或许对你也有好处 皮特 如果你开放的话 |
[17:51] | He’s not. | 他不 |
[17:52] | I mean, I have no idea what you’re talking about, | 我虽然不知道你在说什么 |
[17:54] | but I’m telling you, he’s not. | 但我告诉你 他不的 |
[17:55] | – I might be. – You’re not. | -我或许是 -你不是 |
[17:58] | I’m not. | 我不 |
[18:00] | – Frankie. – Sol, quit shadowing me, man. | -弗兰琦 -索尔 别跟着我了 |
[18:04] | You are so brave. | 你好勇敢 |
[18:05] | Stop! I don’t need your fake support. | 得了 我不需要你虚伪的支持 |
[18:07] | I don’t need anybody but me to tell me that I’m an artist. | 我不需要别人 只需要我自己相信我是个艺术家 |
[18:12] | Not even, perhaps, Sir Kenneth Loggins? | 连肯尼斯·拉金斯爵士也不需要吗 |
[18:15] | Oh, really? | 不是吧 |
[18:17] | He’s the last freaking person I need to hear from. | 我最不想听到他的事了 |
[18:19] | How do you even mention his name to me? | 你怎么敢对我提他 |
[18:22] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[18:23] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! | 该死 该死 |
[18:27] | – You’re here. Why are you here? – It’s my military training. | -你来了 你怎么来了 -我的军人本能 |
[18:30] | Never leave a man behind in hostile territory. | 永远不把战友落在敌对领土内 |
[18:32] | I did a bad thing, Robert. I did a very bad thing. | 我做了件坏事 罗伯特 非常坏 |
[18:35] | You’ve been here for ten minutes. | 你才来了10分钟 |
[18:36] | What could you have possibly done? | 你能做了什么 |
[18:37] | I did it before I came. | 我来之前做的 |
[18:41] | Okay, that tracks. | 好吧 这说得通 |
[18:46] | – Hello, Grace. – Robert. | -你好 格蕾丝 -罗伯特 |
[18:49] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[18:51] | So good. | 好极了 |
[18:53] | So, so good. | 太好了 |
[18:54] | So much happening with the business. | 生意可忙了 |
[18:57] | – So, things are good? – Things are good. | -一切都挺好 -很好 |
[18:59] | – How about with you? – Things are good with me, too. | -你呢 -我也挺好 |
[19:02] | My things are better. | 我更好 |
[19:05] | It turns out that my accountant was a bigamist, | 原来我的会计是个重婚犯 |
[19:08] | who wasn’t technically even an accountant. | 严格讲他都不是个会计 |
[19:13] | I have to pee. Hey, Bud, do you have my special soap? | 我得尿尿了 巴德 你拿我的特别香皂了吗 |
[19:19] | I hope it’s still good. I lost my sense of smell. | 希望还能用 我失去了嗅觉 |
[19:24] | No. No, you’re not. | 不 不是吧 |
[19:25] | Yes, we are. | 是的 |
[19:26] | I told you that drinking game bothers me! | 我说过喝酒游戏让我不爽 |
[19:28] | That little bag of soap bothers me. | 那个塑料袋装的香皂还让我不爽呢 |
[19:31] | You know what? You guys suck. | 知道吗 你们真坏 |
[19:34] | So sorry, I’m new here, so… | 对不起 我是新来的 |
[19:35] | Allison’s great. Unlike you, she’s kind. She has a big heart. | 艾莉森很棒 不像你们 她很好 心很大 |
[19:39] | We know, she told us about that condition. | 我们知道 她把她的病情告诉我们了 |
[19:42] | Fuck you all. | 去你们的 |
[19:44] | I like her more than I like you people right now. | 我现在比起你们更喜欢她 |
[19:46] | – He’s gonna go help her wipe. – I heard that! | -他要去帮她擦屁股 -我听到了 |
[19:48] | False alarm. Nothing came out. | 假警报 没尿出来 |
[19:54] | We should line up a few more. | 得再去找点酒了 |
[19:57] | Should I have sold a painting by now? | 我这会儿该卖出一幅画了吗 |
[19:59] | Should I have sold 12 paintings? | 我该卖出12幅了吗 |
[20:01] | Are they bidding over the phone? | 有人在电话竞拍吗 |
[20:02] | Have you been on the horn with Japan? | 你跟日本通话了吗 |
[20:05] | I hate Japan. | 我讨厌日本 |
[20:07] | They only buy masterpieces. | 他们只买大师的杰作 |
[20:11] | I just had a thought. I had a thought. | 我有个想法 我有个想法 |
[20:13] | Family can’t buy paintings, but you can. | 家人不能买画 但你可以 |
[20:15] | Right. I guess I should probably buy all the paintings I can now, | 没错 我想我应该趁现在多买点 |
[20:19] | since, if I play my cards right… | 因为 如果我做得好 |
[20:22] | someday I might, you know, actually be family. | 有一日 我可能真会成为家人 |
[20:27] | So by “family” you mean like | “家人”是说 |
[20:29] | people who choose to be related… by choice? | 选择成为亲戚的人吗 |
[20:32] | Yes, by choice. | 是的 选择 |
[20:37] | So, what do you think about that? | 你觉得如何 |
[20:42] | Right now what do I think about that, like, right now? | 现在 我现在怎么想吗 |
[20:44] | You realize you can only stall so much | 你知道重复我的话 |
[20:45] | by repeating back to me what I say? | 也拖不了很久吧 |
[20:47] | I can only stall so long by repeating back to you– | 我重复你的话也拖不了多久 |
[20:49] | – Stop it! – Can we not have this conversation here? | -够了 -我们能不在这儿谈吗 |
[20:51] | I just… | 我就是… |
[20:54] | I thought we were headed in a certain direction. | 我以为我们在往一个方向发展 |
[20:58] | Barry, you know me. I’m not a future person. | 巴里 你了解我 我不是个计划未来的人 |
[21:01] | I’m more of a, “This is so good, let’s keep doing this,” person. | 我是个”这样多棒 我们继续保持”的人 |
[21:05] | Right, but at some point if we keep doing this, | 好吧 但如果我们继续这样 总有一天 |
[21:07] | it takes us into the future. | 我们会走入未来 |
[21:12] | Do you even see me in that future? | 你在那个未来里能看到我吗 |
[21:17] | I don’t not… see… | 我没有…看不到… |
[21:24] | – Not– – Oh, my God. | -没有 -天呐 |
[21:26] | No, it’s not you, Barry. I don’t see myself | 不 不是你 巴里 我看不到自己 |
[21:31] | with more family in the future. | 将来有更多的家人 |
[21:35] | I thought you knew this. | 我以为你早知道 |
[21:37] | I do now. | 我现在知道了 |
[21:40] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[21:51] | I noticed you gave up when the bartender was taking too long. | 我看到你因为酒保太慢所以放弃了 |
[21:55] | For you. | 给你的 |
[21:57] | Really? | 真的 |
[21:59] | This didn’t come from a box of martinis | 这不是从一盒子你好几年前 |
[22:01] | you bought me four years ago? | 给我买的马丁尼里拿的吗 |
[22:02] | Just made. I promise. | 刚做的 我保证 |
[22:04] | Then thank you. | 那谢谢你 |
[22:06] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[22:08] | Frankie’s a better artist than I thought. | 弗兰琦的作品比我想的要好 |
[22:10] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[22:11] | It really does kind of capture Grace now, doesn’t it? | 真的很好地抓住了格蕾丝的神韵 是吧 |
[22:14] | It’s just so sad, though. | 但她看上去好悲伤 |
[22:16] | I mean, I used to envy her. We all did. | 我以前还羡慕她 我们都是 |
[22:18] | She had everything. | 她曾经拥有一切 |
[22:19] | Now she has to work so hard to prove she didn’t end up like this. | 现在她得拼命证明自己没有落得这副样子 |
[22:23] | Yeah, it’s a real shame. | 是啊 真可惜 |
[22:25] | Poor Grace. | 可怜的格蕾丝 |
[22:30] | Excuse me. I’m so glad you’re enjoying Frankie’s art, | 不好意思 很高兴你们喜欢弗兰琦的画 |
[22:33] | but if you could perhaps keep the cruelty to a minimum. | 但麻烦你们尽量别那么残忍 |
[22:38] | I– | 我… |
[22:40] | – We didn’t mean– – Don’t even. | -我们无意… -别 |
[22:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:49] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:50] | Yeah, I’m great. | 我很好 |
[22:53] | They don’t know anything about you. | 他们不了解你 |
[22:55] | Or maybe they do. | 或许他们了解 |
[22:56] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[22:58] | Your things are better than my things. | 你不是比我更好吗 |
[23:00] | And Brianna just told me you’ve got a big loan all lined up. | 布丽安娜刚跟我说你要得到大笔贷款了 |
[23:04] | Yeah, I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[23:07] | I lied to our daughter. | 我对我们的女儿说谎了 |
[23:09] | We didn’t get the loan. | 我们没拿到贷款 |
[23:11] | You will. And as I recall, | 你会的 我记得 |
[23:13] | it took a few tries the last time, too. | 上次也是试了好几次才成功 |
[23:17] | The last time I wasn’t 73. | 上次我可不是73岁 |
[23:43] | Mr. Loggins, | 拉金斯先生 |
[23:45] | I am so thrilled that you came here tonight. | 我很高兴你今晚来了 |
[23:48] | I personally am especially moved. | 我特别感动 |
[23:51] | You did call me about 700 times. | 你给我打了七百多次电话 |
[23:53] | And you were very patient, no matter how insistent I became. | 你是那么有耐心 不管我多么缠人 |
[23:56] | You know, I’m looking forward to meeting Frankie tonight. | 我很期待今晚见见弗兰琦 |
[23:58] | I really like her stuff. | 我真的很喜欢她的作品 |
[24:01] | Here’s the thing, you can’t come in. | 问题是 你不能进来 |
[24:03] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[24:04] | Your being here tonight was the grand gesture I was looking for. | 你今晚的到来本是我想要的高姿态 |
[24:07] | It turns out it was actually too grand, | 结果 原来这样太高了 |
[24:09] | and it would undermine my ex-wife’s newfound confidence as an artist. | 这会影响我前妻作为艺术家的新自信 |
[24:14] | She’s learning to follow her inner muse | 她在学会追随内心的灵感 |
[24:18] | and she doesn’t need validation from you anymore. | 她不再需要你的肯定了 |
[24:20] | Which, you have to admit, is really growth for her. | 你得承认 这是她的成长 |
[24:24] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[24:25] | I’m sorry. I really should have listened to my husband. | 对不起 我真的该听我丈夫的 |
[24:28] | The truth is | 事实上 |
[24:29] | I’ve never been comfortable with people being angry at me. | 我一向不喜欢别人生我气 |
[24:32] | And now that includes you, Kenny Loggins. | 现在 你也生我气了 肯尼·拉金斯 |
[24:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:43] | You’re an artist, Mom. | 你是个艺术家 妈妈 |
[24:46] | You’re exactly what you wanted to be when you grew up. | 你真的成为了你小时候梦想的那样 |
[24:49] | I wish I could say the same. | 真希望我也能这么说自己 |
[24:52] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[24:56] | Who’s that man your father’s talking to? | 你爸爸在跟谁说话呢 |
[24:59] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[25:02] | You’ve got to go! | 你得走了 |
[25:03] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[25:04] | Oh, was that–?! Was that–?! | 那是…那是… |
[25:05] | Yes, and I’m sorry I brought him here, but I sent him away. | 是的 很抱歉我叫他来了 但我让他走了 |
[25:09] | Why would you send him away? | 你为什么要让他走 |
[25:11] | You said you didn’t need him anymore! | 你说你不需要他了 |
[25:13] | Nobody doesn’t need Kenny Loggins! | 谁会不需要肯尼·拉金斯 |
[25:15] | Sol, you are really working my left teat. | 索尔 你真要气死我了 |
[25:17] | I can’t win. | 我怎么做都不对 |
[25:19] | I’m trying to make things up to you and I can’t win. | 我在想办法弥补 可我怎么做都不对 |
[25:20] | No, you can’t. Maybe someday, but definitely not today. | 是啊 或许有一天能做对 但今天不行 |
[25:25] | Kenny! Kenny! | 肯尼 肯尼 |
[25:43] | It was sweet of you to try. | 你肯尝试还是很好的 |
[25:46] | It was sweet of you to come. | 你能来真好 |
[25:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:56] | Can I go home and put on my pajamas? | 我能回家换上睡衣了吗 |
[26:00] | Can I go home and put on my noose? | 我能回家套上绞索了吗 |
[26:02] | What’s your damage? | 你是怎么了 |
[26:04] | I didn’t sell a painting to Kenny Loggins… twice. | 我没能把画卖给肯尼·拉金斯 这是第二次了 |
[26:10] | See that woman over there? | 看到那个女人了吗 |
[26:11] | She’s been staring at that painting | 她盯那副画 |
[26:13] | for a good two-and-a-half martinis. | 盯了两杯半马丁尼的时间了 |
[26:15] | And I’ve been pacing myself. | 我还是慢慢喝的呢 |
[26:21] | What? | 干吗 |
[26:22] | Go over there. | 过去啊 |
[26:25] | Go! | 去啊 |
[26:34] | I heard you’ve been spending some time with this piece. | 我听说你看这幅看了很久 |
[26:38] | This reminds me of a painting | 这让我想到了一幅 |
[26:40] | that was in the house that I grew up in. | 我小时候的家里的一幅画 |
[26:42] | It’s not the actual painting, but it’s the memory of it, | 并不是那幅画 是我对它的记忆 |
[26:46] | and it brings me back to a happy time. | 它让我回想起更快乐的时光 |
[26:50] | And the yellow makes me feel hopeful. | 黄色让我充满希望 |
[26:53] | Really? I just put the yellow in | 真的 我用黄色 |
[26:55] | because my ex-husband hates mustard. | 是因为我前夫讨厌芥末酱 |
[26:58] | But I like your interpretation better. | 但我更喜欢你的解读 |
[27:02] | Would you like to take the happy time home with you? | 你愿意把快乐时光带回家吗 |
[27:04] | You know, I really would, but I can’t afford it. | 我真心想 但我买不起 |
[27:08] | How much you got? | 你有多少钱 |
[27:30] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |