时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | That was a good idea, Frankie. We really needed that. | 那是个好主意 弗兰琦 正是我们需要的 |
[00:59] | Like I always say, if you can create a viable vibrator business | 就像我说的 如果你能跟你的好朋友创建一个 |
[01:02] | with your best friend, then go to Extraordinary Desserts | 势头不错的振动棒生意 那就去无敌甜点 |
[01:05] | and get your freak on. | 好好疯狂一把 |
[01:07] | Is that what you call snorting a whole line of powdered sugar? | 吸一道糖粉线就算疯狂了吗 |
[01:10] | That was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[01:16] | I am riding a pretty serious sugar high. | 我现在真的有点糖嗨了 |
[01:20] | What do you say we try to get some work done? | 我们干点活儿吧 |
[01:23] | I’d love to, but I’m kind of swamped tonight. | 我很想 但我今晚挺忙的 |
[01:26] | Is that what you call needing to catch up on Ray Donovan? | 看《清道夫》就叫忙了吗 |
[01:28] | You’re damn right. | 当然了 |
[01:30] | Now, you can watch with me, but just remember, the rules are: | 你可以跟我一起看 但记住 规则是 |
[01:33] | No talking about how handsome Liev Schreiber is during the show. | 看剧的时候不许谈论列维·施瑞博尔有多帅 |
[01:37] | We talk about it after. | 我们要之后再讨论 |
[01:39] | Really? You think he’s handsome? | 是吗 你觉得他帅吗 |
[01:40] | Yes, he’s handsome! | 当然了 |
[01:42] | I mean, he’s not not-handsome. | 他当然不算是不帅 |
[01:43] | Now, Grace, that’s exactly | 格蕾丝 这种事 |
[01:45] | the kind of conversation you save for after the show. | 就该看完剧了再讨论 |
[01:55] | Grace, do you have the TV? | 格蕾丝 电视在你那儿吗 |
[01:57] | Yeah, it’s in my purse. | 是啊 在我包包里 |
[01:59] | Do you… Do you have my laptop? | 我的笔记本在你那儿吗 |
[02:02] | I’m still on the TV. One mystery at a time. | 我还在找电视 一次解决一个问题 |
[02:05] | Yours isn’t here, either. | 你的也不在了 |
[02:07] | Both of our laptops were right here. | 我们的笔记本原本都在这里的 |
[02:13] | Oh, my God! We’ve been robbed! | 天啊 我们被打劫了 |
[02:16] | Maybe they’re still in the house. Frankie? | 他们可能还在家里呢 弗兰琦 |
[02:19] | Frankie? | 弗兰琦 |
[02:23] | – Frankie? – Get out of the house, Grace! | -弗兰琦 -快出去 格蕾丝 |
[02:25] | Take to the water! | 去海里 |
[02:43] | Are you sure you guys are okay? Can I get you anything? | 你们真的没事吗 需要给你们来点什么吗 |
[02:47] | We’re fine. | 没事 不用了 |
[02:48] | All I wanted was to watch Ray Donovan. | 我只想看《清道夫》 |
[02:51] | How will I ever find out | 我要怎么知道 |
[02:52] | if he fixed all the things that needed fixing? | 他有没有解决所有他需要解决的事 |
[02:55] | She doesn’t seem fine. | 她看上去不像没事 |
[02:57] | Well, you were definitely robbed. | 你们确实是被打劫了 |
[02:59] | I think you’ve got the goods to make detective. | 我觉得你有成为警探的潜质 |
[03:02] | I am a detective. | 我就是个警探 |
[03:03] | Mom? Mom, it’s okay. | 妈妈 妈妈 没事的 |
[03:05] | They didn’t take any of my… your… the… jewelry. | 他们没拿我的…你的…那些珠宝 |
[03:10] | They didn’t take the jewelry | 他们没拿珠宝 |
[03:12] | that you were going to give me or whatever. | 你打算将来给我的那些 |
[03:14] | – Oh, my God. How are you guys? – We are fine. | -天呐 你们怎么样了 -我们没事 |
[03:18] | I honestly don’t know why you girls came here. | 我真不知道你们为什么要跑来 |
[03:20] | Because we’ve been violated | 因为我们被侵犯了 |
[03:22] | and my false sense of security has been destroyed forever. | 我虚假的安全感被永远地破坏了 |
[03:26] | Frankie, buck up. | 弗兰琦 振作点 |
[03:27] | Oh, buck up. | 振作点 |
[03:28] | I don’t care about anything but the laptops. | 我只在乎两台笔记本电脑 |
[03:30] | Ma’am, there’s little chance you’ll get your computers back. | 女士 您能拿回电脑的几率很小 |
[03:34] | How little? | 多小 |
[03:35] | Teeny tiny. | 非常小 |
[03:37] | Okay, zero. | 好吧 零 |
[03:38] | Oh, unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[03:40] | My homeowner’s insurance doesn’t cover laptops | 我的业主保险并不覆盖电脑 |
[03:43] | and this one doesn’t insure anything except her geodes. | 而她只给她的晶洞玉石投保 |
[03:46] | Now, is it just the two of you alone in the house? | 这家里只有你们两位吗 |
[03:48] | Why? Do you think they could come back? | 怎么 盗贼还会回来吗 |
[03:50] | Because all there is is little old me | 因为这里只有老迈的我 |
[03:52] | and this dusty bag of elbows! | 和这个老太婆 |
[03:55] | It’s very unlikely, but not unheard of. | 不太可能 但也不是没发生过 |
[03:57] | What are you saying? Am I in danger? | 你什么意思 我有危险吗 |
[04:00] | Because I will go back and hide in the ocean right now! | 因为我会马上回去躲进海里 |
[04:03] | Don’t test me! | 别逼我 |
[04:04] | Would you please sit on her or something? | 你能压着她或者什么的吗 |
[04:06] | Do you have anywhere you can stay for the night? | 你们今晚还能去别处住吗 |
[04:08] | Jacob picked the worst possible week to go out of town. | 雅各布偏偏在这周出城了 |
[04:12] | Where can we stay? | 我们还能住哪 |
[04:15] | Oh, the Disney Hilton! Oh, please, please? | 迪士尼希尔顿酒店 求你了 |
[04:19] | You can stay with me. We have plenty of room. | 你们可以去我那儿住 我们房间很多 |
[04:22] | Quick warning, though. Macklin’s night terrors are back, | 但我得提醒一句 麦克林又开始夜惊了 |
[04:24] | the twins aren’t sleeping through the night, | 双胞胎晚上会哭闹 |
[04:25] | and Madison has the croup. | 麦迪森得了义膜性喉炎 |
[04:26] | It’s a barking cough. | 咳嗽声很响 |
[04:28] | Or you can stay at my place. I won’t, but you can. | 你们也可以去我家住 我出去 你们住 |
[04:31] | Girls, we’re fine. | 姑娘们 我们没事 |
[04:33] | A couple of hooligans are not going to scare us away. | 几个流氓不会把我们吓跑的 |
[04:36] | This is our home. | 这是我们的家 |
[04:37] | So just go back to your respective nightmares | 回到你们各自的噩梦中吧 |
[04:39] | and I’ll stay with mine. | 我会陪着我的噩梦 |
[04:41] | – Go! Go! – Okay. | -走吧 -好 |
[04:42] | Should I take the jewelry with me? ‘Cause it might be safer– | 我该把珠宝拿走吗 那样或许安全点 |
[04:44] | – Go! Right now! – We’ll talk about it later. Okay. | -走吧 -我们回头再谈 |
[04:50] | Christ on a cupcake, | 老天爷 |
[04:52] | I just noticed how many windows there are in this house. | 我才注意到这房子有多少窗户 |
[04:55] | Why are there so many windows? We are sitting ducks! | 为什么会有这么多窗户 我们是活靶子 |
[04:58] | Well, if it can give you some peace of mind, | 如果能让您稍安心点 |
[05:00] | there’s a great crime prevention class for seniors | 社区中心有个很棒的 |
[05:03] | down at the community center. | 老年人犯罪预防课 |
[05:04] | Great. Can I sleep there? | 太好了 我能睡那里吗 |
[05:05] | Oh, thank you for your advice. We’re fine. | 多谢你的建议 我们没事的 |
[05:07] | Okay. I just have one more question. | 好吧 再问一个问题 |
[05:10] | Do you own a firearm, and if so, was it stolen? | 你是否有枪支 如果有 被盗了吗 |
[05:14] | No. | 没有 |
[05:15] | No, you don’t own a firearm or no, it wasn’t stolen? | 没有枪 还是没有被盗 |
[05:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:20] | – I’m confused. – Correct. | -我糊涂了 -说对了 |
[05:21] | Of course we don’t have a gun! Are you insane? | 我们当然没有枪 你疯了吗 |
[05:24] | Do you think we’d have a gun? | 你觉得我们能有枪吗 |
[05:27] | Do you think we’d let a gun come into the house | 你觉得我们怎么可能让一支抢 |
[05:29] | in a million years? | 进这个家门 |
[05:31] | I don’t know you. | 我不了解你 |
[05:32] | – Oh, Grace, tell him! – Tell him what? | -格蕾丝 告诉他 -告诉他什么 |
[05:34] | That we don’t have a gun! That we would never have a gun. | 我们没有枪 我们绝对不可能有枪 |
[05:40] | – Grace? – What? | -格蕾丝 -怎么了 |
[05:45] | Do you own a gun? | 你有枪吗 |
[05:46] | No. | 没有 |
[05:50] | You’re gonna have to promise me. | 你要向我发誓 |
[05:51] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[05:53] | The way I like it. | 按我喜欢的那样发誓 |
[05:59] | Frankie, I promise I do not have a gun nor will I ever have one. | 弗兰琦 我发誓 我没有枪 以后也不会有 |
[06:03] | You do not need to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[06:06] | Thank you. Now finish it off. | 谢谢 做完吧 |
[06:14] | Promise accepted. | 誓言接受了 |
[06:16] | Namaste. | 有礼了 |
[06:18] | – You and your wife are adorable. – Thank you. | -您和您妻子好有爱 -谢谢 |
[06:26] | – So, you have a gun, right? – Oh, yeah. | -你有枪 是吧 -是的 |
[06:29] | Stolen? | 被偷了吗 |
[06:30] | No. It’s in a safe upstairs. | 没有 在楼上的保险箱里 |
[06:32] | Copy that. | 明白了 |
[06:35] | And the girl that was here earlier, | 之前来的姑娘 |
[06:37] | not the obvious man-eater, but the nice one? | 不是明显是女霸王的那个 而是温柔点的那个 |
[06:39] | She’s married with four children. | 她已经结婚了 有四个孩子 |
[06:42] | Yep. | 当然了 |
[06:45] | And the man-eater? | 女霸王那个呢 |
[06:46] | Goodnight, officer. | 晚安了 警官 |
[06:51] | For the last time, she’s fine. | 最后说一次 她没事 |
[06:53] | Fine? I know Frankie, and there’s no way she’s fine right now. | 没事 我了解弗兰琦 她现在不可能没事 |
[06:58] | Try putting a hot compress on her head. | 给她头上做热敷 |
[07:00] | That always helps calm her down. | 这总能让她平静下来 |
[07:02] | The same hot compress she puts down her pants? Pass. | 就是她放进裤子里的那个吗 算了吧 |
[07:05] | Did you at least rub her sternum? | 你至少揉她的胸骨了吗 |
[07:07] | I tried, but she kept moaning and it… confused me. | 我揉了 但她一直呻吟 把我搞糊涂了 |
[07:12] | Did you pull her pinky toes? | 你拉她的小脚趾了吗 |
[07:14] | Same answer there, Sol. | 一样的 索尔 |
[07:15] | And you’re sure you’re all right? | 你确定你也没事吗 |
[07:17] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[07:18] | Because you can both stay here. I’m sure it’s okay with Robert. | 你们都可以来这儿住 罗伯特不会介意的 |
[07:22] | I can’t ask him because he’s out rehearsing every night. | 我不能问他 因为他每晚都出去彩排 |
[07:26] | Now I know how Lucy Ricardo felt. | 我现在知道《我爱露西》女主的感受了 |
[07:29] | Although, I always knew. | 不过 我一向知道的 |
[07:31] | – Maybe you guys should come over. – Look, everything’s fine. | -或许你们该过来 -真没事的 |
[07:35] | Frankie went to bed with minimal fuss. I’m about to pass out. | 弗兰琦还算乖地睡了 我也要睡了 |
[07:38] | So thank you for your concern, but we don’t need your help. | 谢谢你的关心 但我们不需要帮助 |
[07:41] | – I got it covered. – You haven’t seen this place. | -我能行 -你是没见过这里 |
[07:43] | It’s very comfortable. | 非常舒服的 |
[07:46] | We could play a game. | 我们可以玩个游戏 |
[07:48] | We could do, you know, whatever… | 我们可以做任何… |
[07:59] | Okay, let’s hit the hay. | 好了 我们睡吧 |
[08:01] | You want right side or left? I call middle. | 你想睡左边还是右边 我要睡中间 |
[08:03] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[08:06] | Oh, would you rather us both sleep in my studio? | 难道我们要都去我画室睡吗 |
[08:09] | Cool with me, though there is a bit of unaccounted-for vindaloo | 我不介意 但我床上不知什么地方 |
[08:12] | somewhere in my bed. | 有不知所踪的咖喱肉 |
[08:15] | No. | 不行 |
[08:16] | I will sleep in my bed. | 我要睡我的床 |
[08:18] | You will sleep with the Indian food, like always. | 你要像以往那样 跟印度菜一起入睡 |
[08:22] | Okay, okay. Let’s make a deal. | 好吧 我们这样吧 |
[08:24] | I sleep with you and you let me. | 我跟你一起睡 你别拒绝 |
[08:28] | Look, those idiots are not coming back anytime soon. | 听着 那些白痴短期内不会回来的 |
[08:33] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[08:34] | What if they realize they forgot to take | 如果他们发现自己忘记拿走 |
[08:36] | my antique roll of Civil War authentic twine? | 我的古董内战麻绳了呢 |
[08:40] | I wouldn’t worry, it’s pretty cleverly disguised as garbage. | 别担心 那玩意伪装地像垃圾一样 |
[08:48] | What is the matter? Why can’t you get control of yourself? | 怎么了 你为什么控制不好自己 |
[08:52] | I don’t know. I can’t stop thinking about how vulnerable we are. | 我不知道 我忍不住去想我们多无助 |
[08:56] | – Doesn’t it bother you? – Honestly? | -你不觉得困扰吗 -老实说 |
[08:59] | Not really. I’m fine. | 并不 我很好 |
[09:03] | Well, I decidedly am not. | 我可不好 |
[09:06] | I haven’t felt this way… maybe ever. | 我很久…可能从未有过这种感觉 |
[09:10] | Please, Grace, let me stay here for one night. | 拜托 格蕾丝 今晚就让我睡这儿吧 |
[09:13] | – I need you. – Oh, fine. | -我需要你 -好吧 |
[09:15] | Oh, yippee! | 太好了 |
[09:17] | – This is a one night only thing. – Totally agreed. | -仅此一晚 -当然了 |
[09:20] | Three weeks, max, barring any setbacks. | 最久三周 除非情况恶化 |
[09:23] | Full disclosure, there’s gonna be setbacks. | 告诉你 情况肯定会恶化 |
[09:26] | Would it help you get your head on straight | 我们去上那个老年犯罪预防课 |
[09:28] | if we took that crime prevention class for seniors? | 能让你安下心来吗 |
[09:32] | – Will you do it with me? – Will it get you out of my bed? | -你能一起去吗 -能让你不在我床上睡吗 |
[09:35] | – Super probably. – Then… good enough. | -很可能 -那…好吧 |
[09:41] | Good night, Frankie. | 晚安 弗兰琦 |
[09:43] | Mmm, nighty-night-night. Night, night, night– | 晚安 晚安 晚安… |
[09:47] | Frankie! | 弗兰琦 |
[09:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:51] | Night. | 晚安 |
[09:54] | Night, night. | 晚安 |
[10:04] | Holy moly. | 老天爷 |
[10:05] | I heard the car. | 我听到车声了 |
[10:11] | Thank you and what is it? | 谢谢 这是什么 |
[10:13] | It’s a pink squirrel. | 是粉松鼠 |
[10:15] | I accidentally bought strawberry milk at the grocery store | 我不小心在杂货店买了草莓牛奶 |
[10:18] | and now I have to get rid of it. | 现在得用掉 |
[10:21] | So… can you believe this robbery? | 你敢相信打劫的事吗 |
[10:25] | We had that house for 20 years, nothing. Never a problem. | 那房子我们买了20年 从未出过事 |
[10:30] | They have the house for 18 months | 她们住了18个月 |
[10:31] | and all of a sudden it’s The Wire over there. | 突然就变成《火线》了 |
[10:35] | Sol, the girls told me all about it. | 索尔 女儿们都告诉我了 |
[10:37] | I called Grace and she said everything is fine. | 我打给了格蕾丝 她说她们没事 |
[10:39] | Great. I don’t need to talk about it. | 好啊 我不是非得谈这个 |
[10:41] | I can talk about other things. How was rehearsal? | 我可以谈别的 彩排怎么样 |
[10:44] | Did you learn more blocking? | 你学会更多走位了吗 |
[10:46] | – I can speak the lingo. – Rehearsal’s fine. | -我也会术语 -彩排挺好 |
[10:49] | We just started to get it up on its feet, but it’s early yet. | 我们刚开始成型 但还早呢 |
[10:53] | I’m so glad you’re home. | 我好高兴你回来了 |
[10:55] | I’ve been saving us the last episode of Dance Moms. | 我留着《舞蹈妈妈》最后一集等着跟你看 |
[11:00] | There are more of them? | 竟然还有啊 |
[11:03] | We can watch anything. What are you in the mood for? | 那随便看什么都行 你想看什么 |
[11:06] | Honestly, I’m in the mood for bed. | 老实说 我想睡觉 |
[11:08] | Well, that can be arranged. | 这个倒也可以 |
[11:10] | I don’t think I have it in me tonight, Sol. | 我今晚是没那个精神了 索尔 |
[11:12] | You might if you downed that pink squirrel. | 你喝下那杯粉松鼠或许就有了 |
[11:14] | You know, honey, as much as I love gin and milk, I am whooped. | 宝贝 我虽然很喜欢琴酒和牛奶 但我累坏了 |
[11:18] | I just spent two straight hours in rehearsal. | 我刚连续彩排了两小时 |
[11:21] | Two hours? You told me it was 7:00 to 10:00. | 两小时 你告诉我是7点到10点 |
[11:24] | Well, right. | 是啊 |
[11:26] | Two hours of rehearsal, then vocalizing, | 两小时彩排 还有声乐练习 |
[11:29] | then an hour of drinkies. | 还有一小时喝酒 |
[11:31] | “Drinkies”? | 喝酒 |
[11:33] | What– What– What– | 什么 |
[11:35] | What do you mean “drinkies”? | 什么叫”喝酒” |
[11:37] | Well, you know… post-rehearsal drinks. | 就是…彩完排大家喝个酒 |
[11:41] | You know, it’s the | 就是 |
[11:43] | brotherhood of the stage, bonding and the such. | 舞台兄弟情谊 大家联络感情 |
[11:47] | You padded your rehearsal time. | 你把彩排时间故意说长了 |
[11:50] | I most certainly did not. It’s part of the theatrical tradition. | 我没有 这是戏剧界的传统 |
[11:53] | Dates back to Roman times, probably. | 或许都可以追溯到罗马时代 |
[11:56] | Well, I guess we won’t be needing these. | 那我们是不需要这个了 |
[12:01] | I wanted to invite you for drinkies, but spouses don’t come. | 我想请你去参加的 但配偶不能去 |
[12:05] | Not only am I not good enough to play Silent Guy with Spittoon, | 我不仅不够格 演手持痰盂没有台词的角色 |
[12:11] | I can’t even do drinkies. | 我连喝酒都不配 |
[12:16] | You know what? You can do drinkies. | 告诉你 你可以去 |
[12:19] | – And you know why? – Why? | -知道为什么吗 -为什么 |
[12:20] | Because drinkies are coming here tomorrow night. | 因为 明晚 我们要在这里喝酒 |
[12:25] | No, they’re not. | 不会吧 |
[12:26] | Yes they are. I just decided. | 是的 我刚决定了 |
[12:30] | May I make pink squirrels? | 我可以做粉松鼠吗 |
[12:32] | You may certainly not. | 绝对不可以 |
[12:36] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[12:42] | They’re good! | 很好喝的 |
[12:45] | In fact, some of the things that make you less safe | 事实上 有些造成安全隐患的事 |
[12:48] | you don’t even realize you’re doing. | 你都没意识到自己做了 |
[12:50] | – Yes? – Officer Tuttle? Frankie Bergstein. | -说 -塔特尔警官 我是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁 |
[12:52] | Frankie, you don’t have to say your name | 弗兰琦 你不用每次提问 |
[12:53] | every time you have a question. | 都报一遍名字 |
[12:55] | What’s your question? | 想问什么 |
[12:57] | – I forgot. – Great. | -我忘了 -好吧 |
[12:59] | Number one: avoid grocery shopping | 第一条 下午5到8点 |
[13:01] | between the hours of 5:00 and 8:00 p.m. | 不要去杂货店买东西 |
[13:03] | I live in a home. They take us grocery shopping in a bus. | 我住在疗养院 我们是乘大巴去买东西的 |
[13:09] | – Mel Cordray. – Okay, class announcement: | -梅尔·科雷 -好吧 全班通知 |
[13:11] | you don’t have to say your name every time you have a question. | 你们每次提问不用都报名字的 |
[13:14] | Excuse me. Between 5:00 and 8:00 | 请问 5到8点 |
[13:16] | are prime sample hours at Trader Joe’s. | 是乔氏超市试吃品最佳时段 |
[13:19] | Okay, moving on. Avoid mall bathrooms at all costs. | 好吧 下一条 千万不要去商店厕所 |
[13:23] | Where am I supposed to eat my Cinnabon? | 那我去哪吃我的肉桂面包 |
[13:25] | For the last time, at the Cinnabon! | 老天爷 在面包店里吃啊 |
[13:28] | Oh, my God! I do all those things! I’m a walking target! | 天呐 这些事我都做 我是个活靶子 |
[13:32] | – You’re not a walking target. – Actually, I’m afraid she is. | -你不是的 -其实 她是的 |
[13:34] | – Wait, I am? – Thanks a lot, Tuttle. | -等等 我是吗 -谢了 塔特尔 |
[13:36] | Would you please stand up here for a moment? | 你能站上来一下吗 |
[13:38] | Don’t make her stand up. | 别让她站起来 |
[13:42] | I’d like everyone to pay attention | 我想请大家 |
[13:43] | to what we’re dealing with here. | 都注意看 |
[13:44] | First, the loose fabric, very easy to grab. | 首先 宽松布料 很好抓住 |
[13:47] | The clogs make it virtually impossible to run away. | 而穿了木屐 几乎无法逃脱 |
[13:50] | They have springs. | 上面有弹簧 |
[13:52] | If she had a ponytail, she’d be a prowler’s delight. | 如果她梳了马尾辫 就是小偷的首选目标 |
[13:56] | What is this, a roast? | 这是吐槽大会吗 |
[13:57] | Officer, questionable wardrobe choices aside, | 警官 先不说她值得怀疑的衣着打扮 |
[14:00] | Frankie is a lot less vulnerable than she looks. | 弗兰琦不像看上去那么弱不禁风 |
[14:03] | I mean, in fact, she’s extremely vigilant. | 事实上 她很警惕的 |
[14:06] | – Really? – Absolutely. | -是吗 -是的 |
[14:07] | I’ve heard her give out | 她进入课堂后 |
[14:08] | her home address at least three times since she got here. | 我听到她至少三次说出了自己的家庭住址 |
[14:10] | – Fair enough. – I’m not safe anywhere. | -好吧 -我在哪都不安全 |
[14:12] | You’d be safe with old Mel Cordray. | 你跟老梅尔·科雷会安全的 |
[14:15] | Look, you seem like you’re a lot of fun | 听着 你似乎很有意思 |
[14:16] | and obviously I want to hear all about this grocery bus, | 显然 我很想了解你们的购物大巴 |
[14:20] | but this is not the time and this is not the place. | 但现在时机场合不合适 |
[14:23] | I really miss the kindergartners. | 我好怀念给幼儿园的孩子上课 |
[14:25] | Officer, my friend is upset | 警官 我的朋友很沮丧 |
[14:26] | because we had a home invasion and were robbed. | 因为我们家刚被人侵入打劫了 |
[14:30] | Isn’t there anything you can do to put her mind at ease? | 你就不能想想办法让她安下心来吗 |
[14:33] | Yes, that. That. I want to hear all about that. | 是的 这个 我想听听 |
[14:36] | Okay. The key there | 好吧 关键 |
[14:38] | is to make it look like somebody’s always home. | 是要让人以为家里一直有人 |
[14:40] | Yes, always home. Never leaving. Got it. | 一直有人 再不离家了 知道了 |
[14:43] | A burglar is 90 percent less likely to enter the home | 强盗如果认为家里有人醒着 |
[14:46] | if they think that someone is awake. | 入侵可能就会降低90% |
[14:47] | We’ve got to be awake constantly. | 我们得时刻保持清醒 |
[14:50] | So here are some things you can do to create the illusion | 以下是一些你们可以用来制造 |
[14:53] | that someone is always awake. | 一直有人在家的假象的手段 |
[14:55] | Of course. That makes more sense. | 当然 这样更合理 |
[14:58] | You can leave a light on. | 可以开着灯 |
[15:00] | You can install a motion detector light. | 可以装动作探测灯 |
[15:02] | You can leave a TV on low when you go to bed. | 去睡觉时可以开着电视 调低声音 |
[15:05] | Another thing you could do | 另外一个可以考虑的办法 |
[15:06] | is leave a large pair of men’s boots outside the front door. | 就是在前门口摆放一双很大号的男靴 |
[15:09] | That gives the appearance that there’s a man at home. | 会让人以为家里有男人 |
[15:12] | What if we come face to face with an intruder in the house? | 如果我们在家恰好撞见了入侵者呢 |
[15:15] | Well, it’s extremely important | 那么你们千万 |
[15:16] | that you do not try to engage the intruder physically. | 不要企图跟入侵者肉搏 |
[15:19] | At your advanced age, | 以各位的年纪 |
[15:20] | you’re not going to be able to win a hand-to-hand fight. | 你们徒手是搏不过对方的 |
[15:22] | Why not? What about adrenaline? | 为什么 肾上腺素激增呢 |
[15:24] | I mean, what about women who pick up a car to save a child? | 不是有女人为了救孩子能举起车来吗 |
[15:27] | Yeah, well, I think that ship has pretty much sailed. | 嗯 对你们而言 那个阶段基本上是过去了 |
[15:31] | If somebody has entered your home, | 如果有人闯进了你家 |
[15:33] | the first thing you want to do is say your full name very loud. | 首先 你们要大声报出全名 |
[15:36] | Frankie Bergstein! | 弗兰琦·伯格斯丁 |
[15:41] | Then your best bet is to go ahead and soil yourself. | 然后最好的办法是尿裤子 |
[15:45] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[15:46] | – What if you don’t have to go? – Oh, you’ll have to go. | -如果你没尿呢 -你肯定会想尿的 |
[15:48] | Soil my– Soil myself? | 尿裤子 |
[15:51] | It’s not pretty, but it’s the most proven and effective method | 虽然很没面子 但这是被证实最有效的 |
[15:54] | to ensure that an attacker will not want to touch you. | 确保袭击者不会想碰你的办法 |
[15:57] | Soil myself. | 尿裤子 |
[16:00] | Speaking of… Excuse me. | 说到这个 失陪一下 |
[16:04] | – Soil myself. – It would just be for once. | -尿裤子 -就那么一次 |
[16:21] | Did Janet Reno finally accept Frankie’s dinner invitation? | 珍妮特·里诺终于接受弗兰琦的邀请来吃晚餐了吗 |
[16:24] | No, no. Those are because of the class that you guys took. | 不是 那是因为你们上的课 |
[16:27] | I think it was supposed to be men’s shoes, | 好像本该是放男鞋 |
[16:29] | but, uh, Mom thought that was too heteronormative. | 但妈妈认为那太主流思想了 |
[16:31] | Guys, I was going to hire someone to fix that. | 两位 我本想雇人来修的 |
[16:33] | No, we YouTubed how to fix a pane of glass. It’s good as new. | 不用 我们上油管学了修玻璃片 完好如初了 |
[16:36] | Plus, Mom is convinced | 再说 我妈坚信 |
[16:37] | that the entire handyman industry is a scam | 整个杂务工行业就是骗人的 |
[16:39] | for thieves to gain access into your house. | 是为了让贼人进入家门 |
[16:42] | Do either of you foresee | 你们觉得 |
[16:43] | your mother returning to any level of normalcy soon? | 你们的妈妈能尽快恢复正常吗 |
[16:46] | Define “normalcy.” | 什么叫”正常” |
[16:48] | – Where is she? – She’s right here. | -她在哪 -这里 |
[16:50] | Frankie, we said no booby traps. | 弗兰琦 我们说好不设陷阱的 |
[16:53] | This is gonna be much better than any booby trap. | 这可比陷阱好多了 |
[16:56] | Boys, thanks for installing our new TVs. | 小伙子们 谢谢给我们装新电视 |
[16:59] | One’s upside down but I can fix it. | 有一个装反了 但我能弄好 |
[17:01] | – I told you it was upside down. – Shut the fuck up. | -我就说你装反了 -闭嘴 |
[17:03] | – So you’re feeling better? – I am. | -你好点了 -是的 |
[17:05] | Great. So what are we doing with all that? | 太好了 我们要拿那个做什么 |
[17:08] | Oh, this? This is just to weigh her down. | 这个吗 这只是增加重量的 |
[17:12] | What? | 什么 |
[17:37] | You do have memorable hair. | 你的头发真的很别致 |
[17:44] | Sol, how do you do it? The crust is fluffy and crunchy. | 索尔 你怎么做到的 这硬皮又酥又脆 |
[17:49] | You have really outdone yourself. | 你真的超水平发挥了 |
[17:50] | You don’t have to go overboard with compliments. | 你不用夸得那么大啦 |
[17:53] | You didn’t cast me in the play and now I’m co-hosting drinkies. | 你没选我做演员 现在我在主持酒会 |
[17:58] | It’s awkward. | 挺尴尬的 |
[17:59] | Only if we talk about it more. | 除非我们老提才尴尬 |
[18:02] | All right. What do you want to talk about? | 好吧 那你想聊什么 |
[18:14] | God, it’s still awkward, isn’t it? | 天呐 还是挺尴尬的 是吧 |
[18:16] | – Let’s go join the others! – Okay. | -我们去加入其他人吧 -好 |
[18:18] | No, no. Gwen Verdon did not win a Tony | 不不 格温·韦尔东1966年没有凭 |
[18:20] | for Sweet Charity in 1966. | 《生命的旋律》赢得托尼奖 |
[18:22] | I think it’s Ver-don. | 应该是韦顿吧 |
[18:24] | It’s Verdon. Look it up, please. | 是韦尔东 你去查吧 |
[18:26] | Angela Lansbury won that year for Mame. | 那年获奖的是《曼恩》的安杰拉·兰斯伯里 |
[18:29] | Wait, I thought she had four. | 等等 她不是四次获奖吗 |
[18:30] | She did. | 是啊 |
[18:31] | Can-Can, Damn Yankees, New Girl in Town, | 《康康舞》《洋基佬》《新来的女孩》 |
[18:33] | and Redhead. | 还有《红发女人》 |
[18:35] | Come on. Give me a real challenge. | 得了 有点挑战性好不好 |
[18:37] | Let’s try Zero Mostel or Patti LuPon. | 试试泽洛·莫斯戴尔或帕蒂·鲁邦 |
[18:39] | It’s LuPone. Look it up. | 是鲁伯恩 去查 |
[18:43] | You’re unbelievable. Sol, I hope you know how lucky you are | 真是难以置信 索尔 知道你多么幸运吗 |
[18:45] | to live with someone with this kind of information at his fingertips. | 跟知识储备这么丰富的人住在一起 |
[18:48] | I try not to bore Sol with my gift. | 我尽量不用我的天赋让索尔厌烦 |
[18:50] | I’m never bored. Confused, sometimes. | 我不会厌烦 有时候会糊涂 |
[18:53] | And often wondering how Grace never figured out he was gay | 还会怀疑格蕾丝怎么这么多年来 |
[18:57] | for all those years. | 就没发现他是基佬 |
[19:00] | Wait. Who’s Grace? | 等等 格蕾丝是谁 |
[19:01] | – Grace is- – – Grace Kelly. | -格蕾丝 -格蕾丝·凯利 |
[19:03] | Star of High Society, 1956. | 《上流社会》 1956年 |
[19:06] | Musical version of The Philadelphia Story. | 《费城故事》的音乐剧版 |
[19:09] | And also Robert’s wife of 40 years. | 也是罗伯特40年的妻子 |
[19:14] | I’m sorry, what? | 什么 |
[19:16] | You were married? | 你结过婚 |
[19:18] | To a woman? | 跟女人结婚 |
[19:19] | – We both were. – Can I get a refill? | -我们都结过 -能再给我倒点酒吗 |
[19:22] | You guys don’t know this? | 你们不知道这事吗 |
[19:25] | Robert, how did this not come up in share circle? | 罗伯特 你怎么会没跟大家分享这事 |
[19:28] | Or at least how did this not come up in drunk share circle? | 至少喝了酒后怎么都没说过 |
[19:32] | – I guess I wasn’t drunk enough. – You were pretty drunk. | -我猜我还不够醉 -你喝得很醉的 |
[19:36] | We neither of us really lead with it. | 我们虽然不会整天把这事挂在嘴边 |
[19:39] | But there it is. | 但事实就是这样 |
[19:43] | Let’s get into it. | 我们说说吧 |
[19:44] | This is why I don’t bring Jeff to drinkies. | 所以我才从不带杰夫参加酒会 |
[19:47] | Tell us everything! | 全部告诉我们 |
[19:58] | – Hey, girl! – Oh, no, no, no. | -妹子 -不不 |
[20:00] | Frankie, don’t even think about getting into this bed. | 弗兰琦 想都别想上我的床 |
[20:02] | I need sleep! | 我需要睡眠 |
[20:04] | Oh, relax. I just can’t find my glasses. | 放松 我就是找不到眼镜了 |
[20:06] | Think I left them here. Mind? | 我好像丢在这里了 介意我找下吗 |
[20:08] | Fine. Make it quick. | 好吧 快点 |
[20:11] | I feel so much better thanks to that class. | 因为那堂课 我感觉好多了 |
[20:15] | Gave me so many good ideas to secure our perimeters. | 给了我好多守卫家园的主意 |
[20:20] | Our perimeters, right. | 家园 好吧 |
[20:21] | I only have one thing more to do | 我还差一件事 |
[20:23] | to make us fully secure for the night. | 就能让我们今晚安全无虞了 |
[20:27] | And what might that be? | 什么事 |
[20:29] | No Frankie! Frankie, no! | 不 弗兰琦 不行 |
[20:30] | I’m in! I’m in! I’m in! I’m already in! | 我上来了 我都上来了 |
[20:32] | You can’t kick me out! | 你不能赶我走 |
[20:33] | – Squatter’s rights! – Oh, God. | -侵占者权利 -天呐 |
[20:34] | I thought you were fine! Be fine! | 我以为你没事了 快好起来吧 |
[20:37] | I am fine. During the day. | 我是没事 白天没事 |
[20:40] | It turns out I’m just less fine at night. | 结果发现 我晚上就又恐慌不安了 |
[20:43] | You snore. You talk in your sleep. | 你打呼噜 还说梦话 |
[20:46] | Last night you kept saying, “Let’s get you out of that skin.” | 昨晚你一直在说 “让你摆脱那身皮吧” |
[20:50] | Must have freaked you out, huh? | 吓坏你了吧 |
[20:51] | Get out! | 走开 |
[20:53] | No, wait! Wait! Don’t push me out! | 不 等等 别推走我 |
[20:56] | – Please. – No, please. | -求你 -不 求你 |
[20:58] | We can solve this. | 我们可以解决的 |
[21:02] | Do you want me to do stuff to you? | 你要我对你做什么事吗 |
[21:03] | Oh, stop asking me that! | 别那么问我了 |
[21:06] | I don’t hear a “No.” | 你没一口拒绝哦 |
[21:07] | Oh, fucking hell, Frankie! | 该死的 弗兰琦 |
[21:09] | Are you gonna make me physically remove you from this room? | 你要逼我动粗把你赶出去吗 |
[21:12] | Because I took an extra Boniva this morning. | 因为我今早多吃了一片骨维壮 |
[21:15] | You’re really not scared? | 你真的不怕吗 |
[21:17] | I’m scared of some things. Death comes to mind. | 我也有怕的东西 比如死亡 |
[21:20] | But, no, I’m not scared now. And I’ll tell you something. | 但不 我现在不怕 我告诉你 |
[21:23] | As long as you have me, you don’t need to be scared, either. | 只要你有我 你也不用害怕 |
[21:27] | – I don’t know. – Oh, cut the crap. | -我不确定 -别闹了 |
[21:30] | Come on. The Frankie I know is an ass-kicker. | 得了 我认识的弗兰琦很拽的 |
[21:33] | The Frankie I know never met a phobia she couldn’t beat. | 我认识的弗兰琦从未有她无法战胜的恐惧 |
[21:36] | She drives the freeways. | 她开上了高速公路 |
[21:38] | Oh, yeah, but I almost killed that guy. | 是啊 但我差点害死人 |
[21:39] | She started a relationship with a new man. | 她跟新的男人开始了恋情 |
[21:42] | A farmer, no less. | 还是个农民 |
[21:44] | I do rock his world. | 我的确让他疯狂 |
[21:45] | She started a business in her 70s, for Christ’s sake. | 她70多还创建了新生意 老天啊 |
[21:48] | I did all those things. | 我确实做了那些事 |
[21:49] | You’re damn right you did. | 当然了 |
[21:51] | And you know what all those victories have in common? | 知道那些胜利有什么共同点吗 |
[21:54] | A series of lost purses? | 丢了一堆包包 |
[21:56] | You. | 你 |
[21:57] | I couldn’t have done any of that without you. | 那一切没有你我是做不到的 |
[22:00] | You make me feel strong, Grace Hanson. | 你让我觉得强大 格蕾丝·汉森 |
[22:03] | Like I could do anything. | 就好像我什么都能做到 |
[22:06] | – Well, I’m glad you feel better. – Me, too. Nighty night. | -我很高兴你好些了 -我也是 晚安 |
[22:09] | I thought you were going to sleep in your bed. | 我以为你要回你的床上去睡 |
[22:11] | I thought since I was already here… | 我觉得既然我已经睡这儿了 |
[22:15] | Okay, wait here. I know what we’re going to do. | 等等 我知道怎么办了 |
[22:19] | I got these for Macklin. | 这是我为麦克林买的 |
[22:20] | Don’t tell Robert. | 别告诉罗伯特 |
[22:21] | I keep a stash of toys that I dole out when the kids come over. | 我会藏一堆玩具 孩子来时就给他们 |
[22:27] | Walkie-talkies. | 对讲机 |
[22:29] | I apologize, they’ve got a picture | 很抱歉 上面有个什么 |
[22:31] | of somebody called “André the Giant” on them. | “巨人安德烈”的照片 |
[22:33] | Can you believe what he did to King Kong Bundy | 你能相信 他85年在《克罗索巨兽》里 |
[22:37] | at the “Colossal Jostle” back in ’85? | 是怎么对付金刚邦迪的吗 |
[22:39] | Well, I’m not a basketball fan, I’m afraid. Look. | 我恐怕不是篮球迷 看 |
[22:42] | A special channel | 有特殊频道 |
[22:43] | so that you can always reach me any time, day or night. | 这样你不分日夜 随时可以联络我 |
[22:46] | – It’s short- wave. – Yes. | -是短波的 -对 |
[22:48] | So we never have to be far apart from each other. | 这样我们就不会分开了 |
[22:51] | Frankie, I’m going to get you through this. | 弗兰琦 我会帮你撑过去的 |
[22:53] | I will always be here for you. I just can’t be here for you. | 我会永远陪伴你的 我就是不能跟你一起睡 |
[23:01] | Frankie, don’t abuse them. | 弗兰琦 别弄坏了 |
[23:04] | Goodnight, Grace. I’ll be up and at ’em first thing for work. | 晚安 格蕾丝 我明天一早就能工作 |
[23:07] | – Like noon? – Yeah, noon-ish. | -中午吗 -对 中午差不多 |
[23:13] | Squirrely Chicken has arrived downstairs. Over and out. | 古怪鸡下楼了 完毕 结束通话 |
[23:20] | The gazelle seeks its daily nutritional needs– | 羚羊寻找它们的日常营养补充 |
[23:23] | The zebras continue their daily trek along the savannah | 斑马继续在大草原上的日常徒步 |
[23:26] | seeking out the rain’s latest harvest. | 寻找雨水最新采集的果实 |
[23:28] | I’ll come back tomorrow for my car. | 我明天回来取车 |
[23:31] | I’ll take an Uber home and then another Uber here for my car. | 我打优步回家 再打优步过来取车 |
[23:35] | Just leave my car where it is. | 别动我的车就行 |
[23:41] | Coming! | 我就来 |
[23:42] | – Night, Robert. – Goodbye, Peter. | -晚安 罗伯特 -再见 皮特 |
[23:49] | That poor Uber driver. | 可怜的优步司机啊 |
[23:51] | – Does Peter live far? – No. | -皮特住得远吗 -不远 |
[23:55] | What’s wrong? Are you mad at me? | 怎么了 你生我气了吗 |
[23:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:58] | – May I ask why? – No. | -能问问为什么吗 -不能 |
[24:01] | – Yes. You inned me. – I what? | -能 你入柜了我 -什么 |
[24:05] | Inned me! As in reverse outted. | 入柜了我 跟出柜相反 |
[24:09] | You told all my gay friends I used to be straight. | 你告诉我的同性恋朋友我以前是直男 |
[24:12] | – I thought they knew. – They didn’t know! | -我以为他们知道 -他们不知道 |
[24:15] | And when it was obvious they didn’t know, | 而你发现他们显然不知道后 |
[24:16] | you told them every tawdry detail. | 还把所有烂俗的细节都说了出来 |
[24:20] | I didn’t realize our life story was tawdry. | 我都没意识到我们以前的人生故事是烂俗的 |
[24:24] | I just wanted to be part of a group of gay friends | 我只是希望加入一群同性恋朋友 |
[24:28] | where I was gay like they were gay. Is that asking too much? | 跟他们是一样的同性恋 这很过分吗 |
[24:31] | They were very understanding. | 他们很开明的 |
[24:33] | They know our generation was different. | 他们知道我们这一代人不一样 |
[24:36] | Sol, it’s not about them. | 索尔 不是他们怎么样 |
[24:39] | Then what is it about? | 那是什么 |
[24:40] | – It’s about how I feel. – How do you feel? | -是我的感受 -你什么感受 |
[24:42] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[24:43] | I just know that I feel shitty | 我只知道我很讨厌 |
[24:45] | about all the years I pretended I wasn’t gay | 我假装自己不是同性恋的那些岁月 |
[24:47] | and what that did to all the people that I love. | 以及这对所有我爱的人的影响 |
[24:50] | And now they know that that’s the kind of coward that I am. | 现在 他们知道我就是这样的懦夫 |
[24:54] | But that’s what happened. | 但事实就是如此 |
[24:56] | And we can’t pretend it didn’t. | 我们不能假装不是那样 |
[24:58] | I know we can’t, | 我知道 |
[24:59] | but do you have to discuss it with the whole world? | 但你非得告诉全世界吗 |
[25:01] | No, but we shouldn’t hide it, either. | 不 但我们也不该需要隐瞒 |
[25:04] | Personally, I’m done with being in any kind of closet. | 个人而言 我受够了藏在任何一种柜子里 |
[25:09] | This is between you and you. | 这是你的心魔在作祟 |
[25:42] | Frankie? Are you in the house? | 弗兰琦 你在家里吗 |
[25:45] | Negatory, breaker niner. Squirrely Chicken is in the coop, over. | 不在 请注意 古怪鸡在鸡笼里 完毕 |
[25:49] | I need you to stay where you are and call 911. | 你待在原地 并打911 |
[25:55] | Someone is in the house. | 有人进家里来了 |
[25:57] | What?! | 什么 |
[26:42] | How much of that did you see? | 你看到了多少 |