时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | Negative gun energy may not stay. | 手枪负能量统统退散 |
[00:49] | I release you and send you on your way. | 本尊释放你们 送别你们 |
[00:53] | Go on now. Get out of here. On your way. | 现在快走 离开这里 上路吧 |
[00:58] | I’m not done yet. | 我还没做完呢 |
[00:59] | Negative gun energy, I banish thee, | 手枪负能量 本尊放逐尔等 |
[01:02] | and is my word so mote it be! | 本尊下令 切勿打扰 |
[01:05] | Mote? Don’t you mean “Might”? | “切勿” 你是想说”请勿”吧 |
[01:07] | “Might”? Grace, no, no. | “请勿” 格蕾丝 不不 |
[01:10] | It’s “Mote.” | 就是”切勿” |
[01:12] | You’d be laughed right out of the coven. | 你会被女巫团大肆嘲笑的 |
[01:14] | What does “Mote” Mean? | “切勿”是什么意思 |
[01:16] | Might. | “请勿”的意思 |
[01:18] | – Are we done? – Almost. | -结束了吗 -快了 |
[01:22] | Oh, don’t- – Why do you do that?! | 别 你为什么要憋着 |
[01:24] | I’ve told you, it’s dangerous to hold a sneeze in. | 我告诉过你 把喷嚏憋回去是很危险的 |
[01:27] | I’m not a pretty sneezer. | 我打喷嚏的样子不好看 |
[01:28] | Well, the face you make holding it in isn’t pretty, either. | 你憋回去的表情也不好看 |
[01:31] | Well, thanks for telling me. | 好吧 谢谢你告诉我 |
[01:33] | That’s what I’m here for. | 那是我的职责所在 |
[01:35] | We have saged every inch of this house. | 我们已经把房子里的角角落落都驱过了 |
[01:38] | You told me when we were through | 你跟我说完成之后 |
[01:40] | we could go over the talking points for our interview. | 我们可以讨论一下会议的谈话要点 |
[01:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:44] | I’ve done my homework about all our talking points | 我对所有的谈话要点都做过功课了 |
[01:47] | and I’ve got a plan. | 然后有了个计划 |
[01:48] | Oh, what is it? | 什么计划 |
[01:50] | We’re gonna wing it. | 我们即兴发挥 |
[01:51] | We’re not winging anything. | 我们不能有任何即兴发挥 |
[01:52] | We’re going to over- prepare and then act like we’re winging it. | 我们要悉心准备 然后表现得像是即兴发挥一样 |
[01:56] | To each her own. | 各人有各人的看法 |
[01:58] | So mote it be. | 切勿打扰 |
[01:59] | I’m gonna take a shower. I smell like a brush fire. | 我去洗个澡 我闻着像是野火一样 |
[02:02] | I’m gonna purify this chair | 我要净化这把椅子 |
[02:03] | because it would’ve been the last thing I saw | 因为这差点就成为我在被你开枪打死前 |
[02:05] | before you shot me. | 看到的最后一样东西 |
[02:09] | Let it out! Let it out. Let it out. | 把喷嚏打出来 打出来 |
[02:13] | – What’s the matter? Are you okay? – My back! | -怎么了 你还好吗 -我的背 |
[02:15] | Oh, God. What can I do? | 天啊 我能帮上什么忙 |
[02:18] | – No, no, no! Don’t do that! – Here. | -不不不 别这样 -来 |
[02:20] | – Let me get you into a chair. – No! | -我把你放到椅子上 -不要 |
[02:22] | On the floor! The floor! | 放地上 地上 |
[02:25] | Oh, wait. | 慢点 |
[02:28] | – You all right? – Yes. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[02:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:30] | Oh, my back, back, back! | 我的背 我的背啊 |
[02:31] | That’s not funny. | 那可不好笑 |
[02:33] | I’m serious! | 我没开玩笑 |
[02:34] | Oh, don’t go down. | 别倒下来 |
[02:35] | – Oh, I’m going! – Don’t go down! | -我要倒了 -别倒下来 |
[02:37] | – I’m going! – Don’t go down! | -我要倒了 -别倒下来 |
[02:38] | – Oh, I’m down. – No. | -我倒下了 -别啊 |
[02:50] | I thought you were going to breakfast | 我以为你要跟布丽安娜和玛洛丽 |
[02:51] | with Brianna and Mallory. | 一起去吃早餐呢 |
[02:52] | I am, but they don’t have Pop-Tarts there. | 是要去 不过那边没有果塔饼干 |
[02:54] | – So you’re gonna sit there and not eat? – No, I’m gonna eat. | -所以你打算坐那儿不吃吗 -不 我要吃 |
[02:58] | – Ate the last one, huh? – No, I did not. | -最后一盒吃完了是吧 -不 没吃完 |
[03:01] | I… went to the store. | 我去了商店 |
[03:04] | Good. When you’re done with them you can live in the empty boxes. | 真好 等你吃光它们就能住在空盒子里了 |
[03:08] | Look, man… I’m looking for a place, okay? | 听着 我在找地方 好吗 |
[03:12] | I’ve got ten solid leads right now. | 我已经找到十条可靠的线索了 |
[03:14] | – Leads? – Yeah. | -线索 -对 |
[03:15] | Looking for an apartment or trying to solve a crime? | 你找公寓呢还是破案呢 |
[03:17] | Maybe both. Some of these places are a little sketchy. | 或许都有吧 其中有几处有点不安全 |
[03:21] | But I’m all over it, man. | 但我在全力以赴找呢 哥们儿 |
[03:24] | Well, do you need any help? Because, uh… | 你需要帮助吗 因为 |
[03:26] | I’m good at this kind of stuff and you’re… | 我挺会挑房子的 而你 |
[03:30] | – I’m good at this kind of stuff. – I’ve got it covered. Okay? | -我挺会挑房子的 -我能搞定 好吗 |
[03:33] | Ye of little faith. | 你不信任任何人 |
[03:36] | Hot! Hot, fuck. | 烫 烫 操 |
[03:42] | I always forget. | 我老是忘记 |
[03:47] | What just happened? | 刚刚是怎么了 |
[03:48] | I believe we’ve fallen and we can’t get up. | 我们都摔倒了 而且站不起来了 |
[03:51] | No, my back. What just happened to my back? | 不是 是我的背 我的背怎么了 |
[03:55] | You hurt it trying to help me. | 你试着帮我然后伤着背了 |
[03:57] | I just read an article about how this happens all the time. | 我才看过一篇文章上说这种事时有发生 |
[04:01] | There was this guy | 以前有个人 |
[04:02] | who was trying to get his wife out of a bathtub | 试着把他妻子从浴缸里抱出来 |
[04:05] | and they both drowned. | 结果双双淹死了 |
[04:06] | Oh, that is a terrible story! | 这故事太可怕了 |
[04:09] | Oh, it gets worse. | 情况只会变得更糟 |
[04:10] | I expect this kind of thing | 我预想过会伤到 |
[04:11] | from my wrists and my ankles and my knees… | 我的手腕 脚踝或是膝盖 |
[04:14] | and my hips. | 或是髋部 |
[04:15] | But my back was never like those assholes. | 但我的背部从来不像这些该死的地方一样易损 |
[04:20] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我建议你别那样 |
[04:22] | This isn’t gonna work for me, Frankie. | 我不能一直躺在地上 弗兰琦 |
[04:25] | We have a meeting with Marla at 4:00. | 我们和玛拉约了4点的会议 |
[04:29] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[04:31] | If your pain could talk, what would it say? | 如果你的疼痛能说话 它会说什么 |
[04:33] | It just said, “Ah!” | 它刚刚说 啊 |
[04:35] | Oh, that’s muscle pain. | 那是肌肉疼痛 |
[04:37] | Mine is a disc problem, which is way worse. | 我是腰间盘的问题 严重得多 |
[04:40] | I thought you were against competitive victimization. | 我以为你反对竞争比惨呢 |
[04:43] | Only when I’m losing. | 只在我输时反对 |
[04:45] | Where’s your Skeflaxin? | 你的斯卡莱克辛药在哪里 |
[04:46] | In my studio with my Tiger Balm and my Backnobber III. | 在画室 跟万金油和三代捶背器放在一起 |
[04:50] | Hell, your Backnobber III is | 瞎说 你的三代捶背器 |
[04:52] | at the bottom of the pool with your Backnobber II. | 和二代捶背器一起沉在泳池底 |
[04:54] | Okay, it’s in my studio with my Tiger Balm. | 好吧 在我的画室里 和万金油放在一起 |
[04:58] | Look, we’re gonna have to get somebody over here | 听着 我们得找人过来一趟 |
[05:00] | to get us some drugs, get us off the floor, | 给我们上点药 扶我们从地上起来 |
[05:03] | and maybe put on our lipstick. | 可能还得给我们涂口红 |
[05:05] | Oh, you don’t have to put on lipstick for me. | 你不必为了我涂口红啊 |
[05:07] | For the meeting… | 是为了那个会议 |
[05:09] | with the website that took me weeks to schedule! | 以及我花了好几周才安排好的网页 |
[05:12] | Oh, you are a tenacious little prairie dog. | 你真是个顽强的小土拨鼠 |
[05:16] | Hey, where’s your phone? | 你的手机在哪里 |
[05:17] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[05:18] | Oh, you’re gonna have to be more specific. | 你得说得再具体点 |
[05:21] | In my studio. Next to my Skeflaxin and Tiger Balm. | 在我的画室里 挨着斯卡莱克辛和万金油 |
[05:24] | You’ll pass the landline on your way. | 你路上会路过固话 |
[05:27] | You might as well stop and use that. | 你还不如停下用固话 |
[05:29] | That’s the best idea you’ve had since Irish coffee popsicles. | 那是继爱尔兰咖啡棒冰后你有过的最佳点子了 |
[05:33] | I don’t want to miss the meeting, either. | 我也不想错过会议 |
[05:35] | You’re in my path. I’m going to have to roll over you. | 你挡着我路了 我得从你身上滚过去 |
[05:38] | Oh, you know me, I’ll try anything once. | 你了解我 我什么都愿意试一次 |
[05:43] | Oh, God. | 老天爷 |
[05:46] | One of your bones is jabbing my breast. | 你的某根骨头在戳我的胸 |
[05:48] | Yeah, well right back at you, sister. | 你也一样 姐们儿 |
[05:52] | – Oh, Grace. – What? | -格蕾丝 -怎么了 |
[05:54] | I probably don’t say this often enough, | 我可能很少说这话 |
[05:57] | but you are a striking woman. | 但你真是个美丽的女人 |
[06:00] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:03] | Look at this beautiful fruit salad. | 看看这美妙的水果沙拉 |
[06:07] | I’ve really outdone my bad self. | 真的超出了我的水准 |
[06:09] | Oh, yeah? Check this out. | 是吗 看看这个 |
[06:13] | Gorgeous. | 好极了 |
[06:15] | This is shaping up to be a very gay brunch. | 这构成了一场非常基的早午餐宴 |
[06:18] | Might as well go all the way. Wine spritzers? | 或许应该做足全套 喝葡萄酒汽水吗 |
[06:22] | Maybe we should butch it up with some Bloody Marys. | 或许我们应该用血腥玛丽添些男人味 |
[06:25] | Not with your heartburn, we can’t. | 你觉得心口灼烧呢 我们不能喝 |
[06:28] | Ah, no. Of course not. | 对啊 当然不能喝 |
[06:31] | We’ll just leave out the horseradish. | 那我们不放辣根 |
[06:33] | And the tomato juice. And the hot sauce. | 也不放番茄汁 还有辣椒酱 |
[06:35] | – Yeah, we’ll leave those out, too. – Then it’s just vodka. | -好 那些也不放 -那就只剩伏特加了 |
[06:39] | That’s all I really wanted. | 那才是我真正想要的 |
[06:42] | Did you really have heartburn last night | 你昨天晚上真的觉得心口灼烧吗 |
[06:45] | or was it something else? | 还是有别的什么事 |
[06:48] | Sweetheart, it was just a bad night. | 亲爱的 那只是糟糕的一夜 |
[06:50] | Trust me, it wasn’t you. I just wasn’t feeling well. | 相信我 并不是因为你 只是我不太舒服 |
[06:54] | – You sure? – Yes, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -是的 我确定 |
[06:57] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[07:04] | – John. – Robert. | -约翰 -罗伯特 |
[07:05] | – Welcome. – Thank you. | -欢迎你 -谢谢 |
[07:09] | – Sol. – John. | -索尔 -约翰 |
[07:11] | Oh, God, your house is beautiful. | 老天 你们家真漂亮 |
[07:14] | Thank you. Thank you guys for having me over. | 谢谢 谢谢你们邀请我来做客 |
[07:16] | Well, I think the rule is… | 我觉得规矩是… |
[07:19] | when you burst in | 当你闯进别人家 |
[07:20] | and start screaming like a crazy person at an ex-priest | 然后像个疯子似的对一位前牧师咆哮 |
[07:24] | who’s only giving water to his golden retriever, | 而牧师只是在给他的金毛猎犬喂水喝 |
[07:27] | you gotta have that man over for brunch. | 那你就必须邀请他来吃早午餐了 |
[07:30] | Well, I’m glad to be here. | 很高兴来这里做客 |
[07:32] | But can this mark the end of the rambling apology calls? | 但是这能标志着经常打给我的道歉电话结束了吗 |
[07:36] | – Absolutely. – Probably not. | -当然 -或许不会 |
[07:41] | Are you gonna call 911? | 你要打911吗 |
[07:43] | 911? God, no! That’s for emergencies. | 911 才不要 那是紧急情况才打的 |
[07:46] | Oh, then I’ll check back with you tomorrow. | 那我们明天再问下彼此的情况吧 |
[07:49] | – What about Jacob? – No, no, no. | -打给雅各布怎么样 -不不不 |
[07:50] | He thinks I’m a powerful goddess. | 他以为我是强大的女神 |
[07:52] | – He can’t see me like this. – Oh, God. | -不能让他看到我这样子 -老天 |
[07:55] | So we’ll call your boys. Isn’t that what sons are for? | 那打给你的儿子们 养儿不就为了救急吗 |
[07:59] | No, I can’t call Coyote. He doesn’t have a car. | 不 不能找卡奥迪 他没车 |
[08:01] | And as you know, Bud is not in the mood for enmeshment. | 你也知道 巴德没有管闲事的心情 |
[08:05] | Plus, his back is not great. | 另外 他的背也不好 |
[08:07] | What about your girls? | 你的女儿们呢 |
[08:09] | My girls just told me I was at the age | 她们才刚跟我说我已经到 |
[08:11] | when children start caring for parents. | 需要孩子们反哺的年纪了 |
[08:13] | I will not prove them right. | 我才不要证明她们说得对 |
[08:16] | Well, we’ll just have to call Rudy at Rudy’s Pizza. | 好吧 那我们只好打给卢迪披萨店的卢迪了 |
[08:18] | If you don’t mind, I’d prefer Rudy not see me like this. | 如果你不介意 我也不希望卢迪见到我这样 |
[08:22] | Oh, believe me. He’s seen worse. | 相信我 他见过更糟的 |
[08:24] | You think I’ve never been stuck in the tub? | 你以为我没被困在浴缸里过吗 |
[08:32] | Uh, Frankie… | 弗兰琦 |
[08:36] | this is the TV remote. | 这是电视遥控器 |
[08:38] | Oh, great. I could use some River Monsters right about now. | 真棒 我能用《河中巨怪》治愈自己了 |
[08:42] | Why is the TV remote in the phone cradle? | 遥控器怎么会在听筒架上呢 |
[08:44] | So I’ll remember where it is. | 这样我就能记得它放哪儿了 |
[08:46] | Well, how do you remember where the phone is? | 那你如何记得电话放哪儿了呢 |
[08:48] | With great difficulty. | 很难记得 |
[08:50] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 提醒你一下 |
[08:52] | people don’t even know who we are or what we are selling. | 人们还不知道我们是谁 卖的是什么产品 |
[08:56] | This meeting is the first chance we’ve had at distribution! | 这次会议是我们推销产品的首次机会 |
[08:59] | It’s okay, I’m with you. Don’t flip out. | 好了啦 我陪着你呢 别抽风 |
[09:01] | Just hit the pager button thingy on the base thingy. | 按一下底座上的呼叫器按钮 |
[09:16] | Fuck me in the eye. | 戳瞎我的眼吧 |
[09:19] | The thing is, guys, I can’t argue with anything Bud said. | 问题是 我完全无法反驳巴德说的话 |
[09:23] | What about the stuff he said about your music? | 那他对你音乐的评论呢 |
[09:25] | He said he can’t argue with it. Let’s just- – | 他说了他无法反驳 我们就 |
[09:27] | No, he’s right about everything. | 不 他说的都对 |
[09:29] | Yes, it’s time I find my own place. I need to get my own life. | 我是时候找自己的住处了 我得独立生活 |
[09:33] | Hey, you’re only 35. I mean, what’s the rush? | 你才35岁 急什么 |
[09:37] | Okay, there has to be some place decent in your price range. | 肯定有一些你住得起的像样的地方的 |
[09:40] | Oh, you bet. | 当然了 |
[09:41] | Fo sho. Checking out a great sitch this afternoon. | 当然 今天下午去个不错的地方看看 |
[09:45] | What kind of sitch? | 什么地方 |
[09:47] | Well, it’s the bottom floor of an older gentleman’s house, | 一位老绅士家的底层 |
[09:51] | and he asked me if I enjoy giving back rubs. | 他问我喜不喜欢给人搓背 |
[09:54] | Lucky for both of us, I do. | 我们双方都走运 我喜欢 |
[09:57] | Okay. All right, my friend Debbie has a brother named Kevin | 好吧 我朋友黛比有个叫凯文的弟弟 |
[09:59] | and he lives with four guys | 他和四个男生一起 |
[10:01] | in one of those old Victorian shitholes. | 住在一个旧维多利亚式建筑的鬼地方 |
[10:03] | What about your mom’s yurt? | 你妈妈的蒙古包怎么样 |
[10:06] | – It exploded. – What? | -它爆炸了 -什么 |
[10:07] | Did you not hear about the explosion? | 你没听到爆炸声吗 |
[10:09] | – I think it was on the news, right? – Yeah. | -我记得这事上新闻了吧 是吗 -是的 |
[10:11] | How did I not know about this? | 我竟然都不知道 |
[10:14] | Anyway, I saw this ad this morning. | 总之 我今早看到这则广告了 |
[10:16] | I thought I could go check that out. | 我想我可以去一探究竟 |
[10:18] | “Albert ‘The Duke’ Dukmejian’s real estate. | “公爵”阿尔伯特·杜克梅杰房产 |
[10:20] | The expert in affordable alternative living.” | 价格实惠的另类住宅专家 |
[10:23] | I like “Affordable,” And you’re definitely “Alternative.” | 我喜欢”价格实惠” 你们肯定喜欢”另类” |
[10:27] | Great, let’s go check out this sitch. | 好的 我们去看看这地方 |
[10:29] | Or, more likely, have a man named “The Duke” | 更有可能是一位叫”公爵”的男人 |
[10:32] | show us his penis. | 给我们看他的鸡巴 |
[10:35] | We can do a watermelon spritzer, grapefruit spritzer… | 我们可以做西瓜汽水 葡萄汽水 |
[10:38] | – I can even do strawberry. – What are you having? | -我甚至会做草莓汽水 -你打算喝什么 |
[10:41] | – Just straight vodka. – I’ll have that. | -纯伏特加 -我也要这个 |
[10:43] | Okay, I’ll drink my fizzy wine alone. | 好 那我自己喝低泡葡萄酒了 |
[10:47] | – It is so peaceful back here. – Yeah, yeah… | -这后面真宁静 -是啊 没错 |
[10:50] | So, listen, when you were in the confessional | 听着 你在告解室的时候 |
[10:54] | did anyone ever tell you about seeing, you know… | 有没有人跟你说过看到了 |
[10:59] | people who aren’t there… | 凭空出现的人 |
[11:01] | um, ghosts or apparitions, spirits even? | 鬼魂或是幽灵 甚至是灵魂 |
[11:05] | I was really hoping to talk about the Chargers, but, uh… | 本来我挺希望能聊聊闪电队的 不过 |
[11:09] | go ahead, my son. | 说下去 孩子 |
[11:10] | Okay. So last night, Sol and I- – | 好的 昨晚 索尔和我 |
[11:13] | Well, we were in the bedroom and we were just a- – | 我们在卧室 我们正要… |
[11:16] | John. Sorry. Rocks or neat? | 打扰一下 约翰 要加冰块吗 |
[11:19] | It doesn’t matter, Sol, just fill them up to the top. | 无所谓 索尔 把杯子倒满就行了 |
[11:21] | Uh, rocks for me. | 我要加冰的 |
[11:24] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[11:25] | Yeah, we’re just talking about the Chargers. | 当然了 我们在聊闪电队 |
[11:28] | You know, football. | 你知道的 橄榄球 |
[11:30] | Oh, carry on. | 你们继续 |
[11:33] | Look, I know this sounds crazy… | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[11:36] | but just as Sol and I were about to, you know- – | 但是正当索尔和我要 你懂的 |
[11:38] | Again, I know it’s crazy, | 再说一次 我知道这很疯狂 |
[11:40] | but I saw a vision of my mother. | 但我看到了我妈的幻象 |
[11:44] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[11:45] | She was sitting in her wheelchair, right here in our bedroom. | 她坐在她的轮椅上 就在我们的卧室里 |
[11:49] | That’s crazy, right? | 太疯狂了 对吗 |
[11:50] | I’m guessing you haven’t told Sol. | 我猜你没告诉过索尔 |
[11:52] | Oh, God, no. He’d want to talk about it for days and days and days. | 上帝啊 没有 他每天都想聊这事 |
[11:56] | So why are you telling me? | 那你为什么要告诉我呢 |
[11:57] | Because you’ll be leaving here in an hour. | 因为你可能一小时后就离开这里了 |
[12:00] | But why are you really telling me? | 但是你告诉我的真实原因是什么 |
[12:04] | Listen, nothing like this has ever happened to me before. | 听着 我之前从未遇到过这样的事 |
[12:08] | And you were a priest. I don’t know whether I need absolution | 你曾做过神父 我不知道我是需要忏悔 |
[12:10] | or if I should check myself into a psych ward. | 还是应该进精神病院 |
[12:13] | Robert, I’m sure whatever’s going on with you | 罗伯特 我相信无论你是什么情况 |
[12:15] | can be explained. | 都是可以解释的 |
[12:16] | How about them Chargers?! | 闪电队怎么样了 |
[12:19] | Every time I come out here | 每次我一走开 |
[12:20] | you’re huddled in some secret conversation! | 你们就凑在一起窃窃私语 |
[12:24] | What the hell is going on between you two? | 你们之间到底是他妈怎么回事 |
[12:30] | This quiche better be good. | 这乳蛋饼最好很好吃 |
[12:39] | Oh, man! | 老天 |
[12:39] | Oh, honey, why don’t you crawl over here and forage with me? | 亲爱的 你为什么不爬过来和我一起搜寻食物 |
[12:44] | We’re floor people now. | 我们现在是地板一族了 |
[12:46] | Look, I found some peppermints and two pennies. | 看 我找到了一些薄荷糖和两枚硬币 |
[12:49] | You can put them on top of my eyelids when I die. | 我死后你可以把它们放在我的眼皮上 |
[12:53] | The peppermints. And by the way, if I go first, | 我是指薄荷糖 还有 如果我先死 |
[12:56] | you have permission to eat me. | 我允许你吃掉我 |
[12:58] | But not my face. | 但不能吃我的脸 |
[13:00] | I don’t understand why you’re being so negative. | 我不懂你为什么要这么消极 |
[13:03] | You know how important meeting Marla is for us. | 你明知道见玛拉对我们来说有多重要 |
[13:07] | You’re supposed to be my partner! | 你应该作为支持我的好搭档 |
[13:09] | I am being your partner. | 我这就是在支持你 |
[13:11] | You’re living in a dreamscape, Grace. | 你把一切想得太美好了 格蕾丝 |
[13:14] | Even if you get to the phone, | 就算你找到电话 |
[13:16] | it’s too late to get someone over here | 也来不及找人到这儿来 |
[13:17] | to help us in time for the meeting. | 帮我们赶上会议了 |
[13:20] | I will not give up. | 我绝不放弃 |
[13:22] | Fine! Then I will do it for you. | 好吧 那我来让你死心 |
[13:29] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[13:31] | I’m cancelling the meeting. | 我要取消会议 |
[13:34] | – You wouldn’t dare! – Oh, wouldn’t I? | -你才不敢 -我不敢吗 |
[13:37] | – You don’t know Marla’s number. – Oh, don’t I? | -你不知道玛拉的电话号码 -我不知道吗 |
[13:41] | Or did I write it and the address of her office | 没准我把她的电话号码和办公室地址 |
[13:45] | on my forearm because you always say | 写在手臂上了 因为你老说 |
[13:46] | I’m so sucky with navigation? | 我没有方向感 |
[13:52] | Beep, beep! Eat my floor dust! | 哔哔 我先走一步了 |
[14:00] | Don’t you dare cancel that meeting, Frankie. | 你敢取消会议试试 弗兰琦 |
[14:05] | Well, this is very Making A Murderer, isn’t it? | 这里很有《制造杀人犯》的感觉啊 |
[14:10] | – A boat! – Hey, howdy, folks. | -有艘船 -你们好啊 |
[14:12] | Come on in. Have a look-see. | 快进来看看 |
[14:16] | Don’t worry, I chained that dog up. | 别担心 我已经把那条狗拴起来了 |
[14:19] | Albert “The Duke” Dukmejian. | 我是公爵阿尔伯特·杜克梅杰 |
[14:21] | – All right. Coyote. – Coyote. | -你好 我是卡奥迪 -卡奥迪 |
[14:23] | – Mallory. – Hello, Mallory. | -这是玛洛丽 -你好 玛洛丽 |
[14:24] | – And Brianna. – Hi, Bree. | -这位是布丽安娜 -你好 布丽 |
[14:26] | – Brianna. – Brianna. | -是布丽安娜 -布丽安娜 |
[14:28] | Well, feel free to look around, folks. | 你们可以四处逛逛 不必拘束 |
[14:30] | Everything here is for sale, including this jacket. | 这里所有东西都可以卖 包括这件外套 |
[14:35] | I am digging that jacket. | 我喜欢那件外套 |
[14:36] | I knew we were too far off the freeway. | 我就知道我们离高速太远了 |
[14:38] | Can we please get the hell out of here? I smell meth. | 我们能不能快点离开 我闻到冰毒味了 |
[14:40] | We drove all the way here. Let’s at least look around. | 我们大老远开车来这里 至少转转吧 |
[14:43] | – Okay? – Yeah. Okay. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[14:46] | I think I might have partied in this. | 我好像在这里面开过派对 |
[14:49] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[14:50] | Do you want to live in this food truck? | 你想住在这辆餐车里吗 |
[14:56] | It does have a big kitchen. | 厨房倒是挺大的 |
[14:58] | – Oh, my God, you guys! – Run! It’s too late for Mallory! | -天啊 你们快来 -快跑 来不及救玛洛丽了 |
[15:01] | No, come here. This is awesome. | 不是的 快来 这个好棒啊 |
[15:04] | Scared the shit out of me. | 吓死我了 |
[15:09] | Look! | 瞧 |
[15:12] | Oh, dear Lord, it’s a tiny house. | 要命了 是一间微型屋 |
[15:14] | Is this for little people? | 这是给小矮人住的吗 |
[15:15] | No! Don’t you ever watch Tiny House Hunters? | 不是 你没看过《微型屋猎人》那个真人秀吗 |
[15:18] | You know how I feel about tiny houses. | 你知道我不喜欢微型屋的 |
[15:20] | What do you have against tiny houses? | 你为什么对微型屋那么反感 |
[15:22] | What don’t I have against tiny houses? | 我为什么不对微型屋反感 |
[15:24] | Look, I’m all for sustainable living, | 我完全赞成可持续生活方式 |
[15:26] | I don’t need some smug, whimsy-loving tiny-house fascist | 但我不需要自以为是 喜欢猎奇的极端分子 |
[15:30] | making me feel guilty because I don’t care to sleep sitting up! | 来让我感到内疚 就因为我不愿意坐着睡觉 |
[15:33] | – That’s harsh. – Oh, is it? | -太刻薄了 -是吗 |
[15:34] | Or is “harsh” cooking brussels sprouts on your stove-top | 还是说在小炉子上煮球芽甘蓝时 |
[15:37] | and then hot-boxing yourself to death with your own farts? | 被自己的屁闷死才是真刻薄呢 |
[15:40] | Know what show I wanna watch? Tiny House Hunters Hunters! | 知道我想看什么节目吗 《微型屋猎人猎人》 |
[15:43] | I love this tiny porch. | 我喜欢这个小门廊 |
[15:45] | And it’s going to make it look like I’ve got a lot of stuff. | 而且这房子会显得我有很多东西 |
[15:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:50] | Hey, Duke, is this for sale? | 公爵 这个房子卖不卖 |
[15:52] | Everything’s for sale! | 所有东西都可以卖 |
[15:55] | I’m never coming over. | 我绝对不会来作客的 |
[16:01] | – I’m getting to that phone first. – No. | -我会先够到那个电话 -不 |
[16:04] | – No, you can’t. – What do you mean, “No”? Yes! | -你不行 -你什么意思 我绝对可以 |
[16:07] | Listen to your limits. | 顺从你身体的极限 |
[16:09] | I’m not gonna give up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[16:11] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[16:13] | We’re gonna do this. | 我们就来拼到底吧 |
[16:14] | That’s your hat, joke’s on you! | 那是你的帽子 闹笑话的是你 |
[16:18] | Grace, no. | 格蕾丝 不要 |
[16:36] | The only lunatic at this table is me, Sol. | 在座唯一的疯子是我 索尔 |
[16:38] | When you saw your mother, was she… in bed with us? | 你看到你母亲时 她也跟我们一起在床上吗 |
[16:42] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 不是 |
[16:44] | But, like, my face wasn’t her face, was it? | 可是 我的脸不是变成她的脸了吧 |
[16:48] | No, but thanks for putting that in my head. | 不是 不过谢谢你让我脑海中植入那个画面 |
[16:50] | You know, in answer to your question from before, | 回答你刚刚的问题 |
[16:53] | I’ve heard lots of stories like that in the confessional. | 我在忏悔室听过很多类似的故事 |
[16:55] | It’s not all that uncommon. | 并不罕见 |
[16:57] | See that? | 听见了吗 |
[16:58] | Of course you conjured your mother. | 你当然会看到你母亲了 |
[17:01] | That was a very hard visit you had with her, | 你们上次见面闹得很不愉快 |
[17:04] | so it makes perfect sense that it rattled you. | 所以你为此烦心也很正常 |
[17:09] | He came out to his mother. | 他向他母亲出柜了 |
[17:13] | I think you buried the lead here. She’s still alive? | 你怎么隐瞒了关键线索 她还活着吗 |
[17:15] | You can’t kill what’s already dead. | 你无法杀死已经死了的人 |
[17:17] | What was that like? How did it go? | 当时的情况如何 进行得怎么样 |
[17:20] | Well, I’ve had better times with the IRS. | 比税务局来查账时还紧张 |
[17:24] | Will you walk me through what happened last night? | 你能不能把昨晚的事跟我从头到尾说一遍 |
[17:28] | When you saw her did she say anything? | 你见到她时 她说什么了吗 |
[17:30] | She didn’t have to. I knew she was thinking, | 她不用说出口 我知道她在想 |
[17:33] | “See you in hell, Bobby.” | “地狱见 鲍比” |
[17:34] | She really thinks you’re going to hell? | 她真的认为你会下地狱吗 |
[17:36] | Mother was a big believer in the fire and brimstone. | 母亲深信有地狱之火等酷刑的存在 |
[17:39] | What about you? Do you think you’re going to hell? | 那你呢 你觉得自己会下地狱吗 |
[17:42] | Of course he doesn’t. | 他当然不觉得 |
[17:45] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[17:49] | I think some of the teachings | 我觉得教会有些教义 |
[17:51] | of the church cast very long shadows. | 给我留下了很深的阴影 |
[17:54] | Right, but you don’t actually believe in | 没错 但你不是真的相信 |
[17:56] | an omnipotent God who can send you to hell? | 有全能的上帝 可以把你打入地狱吧 |
[17:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:00] | Do you really believe God’s angry when you eat lobster? | 你真的相信你吃龙虾时上帝会生气吗 |
[18:03] | Yes, I do. But God isn’t sending me | 我相信 但上帝不会罚我 |
[18:07] | to burn for all of eternity. | 永生永世被焚烧 |
[18:09] | Well, then I guess it’s a question of degrees, Sol. | 那我们只是程度不同 索尔 |
[18:12] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[18:13] | I’ve always thought religion | 我一向认为宗教信仰 |
[18:15] | is most beneficial when it’s taken à la carte. | 在点菜时最能发挥作用 |
[18:18] | Look, I know that hell isn’t really a place. | 我知道地狱不是真的存在 |
[18:23] | But I don’t know that, too. | 但我也不能确定 |
[18:27] | There is this part of me, somewhere, | 我内心深处的某个角落 |
[18:30] | that believes hell is exactly where I’m going. | 仍然相信我一定会下地狱 |
[18:33] | But, if we’re true to ourselves… | 但如果我们忠于自己 |
[18:37] | and love each other the way we do… | 像这样真心爱着彼此 |
[18:41] | how can we be sinners? | 我们又怎么会是罪人呢 |
[18:45] | I struggled with this too. | 我也纠结过这个问题 |
[18:47] | But a very wise priest gave me another way to look at it. | 但一位睿智的神父教会我用另一个角度看待这件事 |
[18:51] | The afterlife | 所谓来生 |
[18:52] | is how you’re remembered by the living. | 其实就是后人对你的评价 |
[18:56] | Hitler was evil. He will always be remembered as evil. | 希特勒十恶不赦 人们永远记得他是邪恶的 |
[19:00] | He’s in hell. | 他就在地狱里 |
[19:02] | Mother Teresa is holy and good. | 特蕾莎修女仁慈而善良 |
[19:06] | She will always be remembered for that. | 人们会永远怀念她的美好 |
[19:10] | That’s heaven. | 那就是天堂 |
[19:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[19:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[19:22] | That’s a really beautiful way to look at it. | 那样看待这件事真的太美好了 |
[19:26] | That really shakes everything up. | 那真的颠覆了我的世界 |
[19:30] | – You’re welcome? – Oh, yes. Thank you. | -我该说不客气吗 -是的 谢谢你 |
[19:33] | Oh, my sweet goyishe boy. | 我亲爱的异族小宝贝 |
[19:40] | You two have nothing to worry about. | 你们没什么好担心的 |
[19:41] | You’ll both be remembered well. | 你们都会以正面的形象被铭记 |
[19:44] | Who doesn’t love divorce lawyers? | 谁不喜欢离婚律师啊 |
[19:50] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:53] | Hey, man. | 嗨 哥们 |
[19:55] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[19:57] | I got a place. | 我找到地方住了 |
[19:59] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[20:00] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[20:02] | I bought a house, man. | 我买了一栋房子 |
[20:04] | – With… money? – Yeah. | -用…钱买的吗 -对啊 |
[20:06] | It’s the coolest thing. | 这真的再酷不过了 |
[20:09] | I found a tiny house. | 我找到了一间微型屋 |
[20:10] | – Like the ones Brianna hates? – Yeah! | -就像布丽安娜讨厌的那种吗 -对 |
[20:13] | So this scores on a lot of levels. | 所以这在很多方面都有好处 |
[20:16] | So, uh, when do you leave? | 那你什么时候搬走 |
[20:19] | Right now. | 马上就走 |
[20:21] | Like now-now? | 现在吗 |
[20:23] | Yeah, you wanted me out. I’m out. | 对 你想要我搬走 我现在就走 |
[20:26] | Okay. I know, but, you know, I just, uh… got us a pizza. | 好的 不过我刚买了比萨 要跟你一起吃 |
[20:32] | Yeah. Well, I could stay for one last meal. | 我可以留下吃最后一餐 |
[20:39] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[20:41] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[20:43] | It’s just fast and I thought, um… | 这事来得太快 我还以为… |
[20:46] | Dude. Are you gonna miss me? | 老兄 你会想我吗 |
[20:52] | Yeah. | 会啊 |
[20:54] | Yeah. I think I am. | 我会想你的 |
[20:55] | Well, you know, I just gave the down payment. | 其实我刚刚才给的订金 |
[20:58] | – I could go back- – – No! No! No, no, no. | -我可以回去… -不不不 |
[21:01] | Pizza and then I will help you move this stuff out of here. | 吃完比萨我就帮你把东西搬走 |
[21:05] | Can you even fit a full-size pizza in that house? | 你那间屋子能放得下最大尺寸的比萨吗 |
[21:07] | No. Personal pan only. | 不行 只放得下单人份的 |
[21:13] | Thanks for having me over for dessert. | 谢谢你邀请我来吃甜品 |
[21:16] | Thanks for everything you’ve done for me. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[21:20] | Seriously. | 我是说真的 |
[21:22] | I mean, since we were kids. | 从小你就照顾我 |
[21:25] | You’re my brother. | 你是我的兄弟 |
[21:27] | I’m glad Mom bought you. | 我很庆幸妈妈买了你 |
[21:29] | I’m glad Mom bought you, too. | 我也很庆幸妈妈买了你 |
[21:33] | Where did you get that killer jacket? | 你这件帅气的外套是从哪儿弄来的 |
[21:35] | Duke gave me a really good deal on it. | 公爵以很优惠的价格卖给我的 |
[21:38] | It’s nice, right? | 很好看 对吧 |
[21:40] | I think I owe him a couple of back rubs. | 我应该还欠他几次背部按摩 |
[21:46] | I am the winner! | 我是赢家 |
[21:48] | Oh, you don’t look like the winner. | 你哪有赢家的样子 |
[21:51] | More like Mother Time’s mother. | 还比较像《和妈妈共度时光》里的酗酒妈妈 |
[21:56] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[21:58] | What is the matter with me? | 我到底怎么了 |
[22:04] | How can I run a business when I can’t even get off the floor? | 我连站起来都做不到 又如何能经营生意呢 |
[22:09] | My daughters are right. | 我的女儿们没说错 |
[22:11] | I can’t do this. | 这件事我做不来 |
[22:15] | I’m old! | 我老了 |
[22:18] | Before, when I was young… | 以前 我年轻的时候 |
[22:21] | there was this big oak tree in the backyard. | 后院里有棵橡树 |
[22:24] | I could shoot up that sucker | 我爬上那棵树的速度 |
[22:27] | faster than any boy in the neighborhood. | 比附近的男孩们还快 |
[22:30] | The best part was getting to the tippy-top | 最棒的就是爬到顶端 |
[22:34] | and looking down at the world. | 俯视整个世界 |
[22:35] | You do love that. | 你的确喜欢那样 |
[22:37] | When I was up there, I thought I could do anything. | 我在上面时 觉得自己无所不能 |
[22:42] | See, inside, I still feel like that little girl… | 内心深处 我觉得自己还是那个小女孩 |
[22:47] | but I know I’m just fooling myself. | 但我知道这只是自欺欺人 |
[22:50] | Every day my body tries to tell me how old I am… | 每一天我的身体都试图提醒我 我老了 |
[22:56] | but today is the first day I hear it. | 但今天我才第一次听进去了 |
[23:00] | It sure is a hard thing to hear. | 这事的确让人难以接受 |
[23:03] | I got a new bike on my ninth birthday. | 我9岁生日那天得到一辆新单车 |
[23:07] | I remember swerving through the marching band… | 我还记得自己骑着车 |
[23:10] | at the Fourth of July parade. | 穿梭在国庆的游行队伍里 |
[23:15] | Oh, they were so mad. | 他们可生气了 |
[23:17] | So you know what I mean. | 所以你懂我的意思 |
[23:20] | I do. | 我懂 |
[23:22] | – And that little girl is not gone. – Don’t even try. | -那个小女孩还在你体内 -得了吧 |
[23:26] | Okay, I won’t. | 好吧 我不说了 |
[23:28] | But I still see her in you… | 但我在你身上还能看到她的影子 |
[23:33] | when you’re giving me shit about being a sucky navigator… | 当你嘲笑我没有方向感的时候 |
[23:37] | or you’re chucking towels and hats at me. | 或者当你朝我丢毛巾和帽子的时候 |
[23:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:42] | You’re still climbing trees. | 你仍然在攀爬大树 |
[23:45] | Only now they’re banks and incubators. | 只不过现在换成银行和创业孵化器而已 |
[23:50] | I wouldn’t be your partner | 如果我不相信你能 |
[23:52] | if I didn’t think you could get us to the tippy-top. | 带我们爬到顶端 我是不会当你的搭档的 |
[23:56] | Thank you, Frankie. | 谢谢你 弗兰琦 |
[23:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:01] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[24:03] | You calling Marla? | 你要打给玛拉吗 |
[24:05] | Nope. I just thought of who could help us make our meeting. | 不 我刚想到能叫谁来帮我们赶上会议了 |
[24:12] | Okay, I’m afraid I have a little pinched nerve in my right shoulder, | 我的右肩因为神经压迫有点痛 |
[24:15] | so I’ll have to use my left side. | 所以我只能用左边使力 |
[24:17] | Perfect. I’ve got sciatica on my left side, | 完美 我左边有坐骨神经痛 |
[24:19] | so my right is better. | 所以右边更有力点 |
[24:20] | – Okay. – Oh, my God. | -好的 -天啊 |
[24:22] | Now, remember, Saul, | 记住 索尔 |
[24:23] | to lift with your legs, not with your back. | 是用腿部力量撑起来 而不是用背 |
[24:25] | And bend your knees like so. | 然后像这样弯曲膝盖 |
[24:27] | Knees are shot, I’ll leverage my ankles. | 我膝盖中过枪 我会借用脚踝的力量 |
[24:29] | That’s not gonna work. | 那样可行不通 |
[24:30] | Will one of you geezers help me up off this flipping floor? | 你们哪个老家伙赶紧把我扶起来吧 |
[24:33] | Here we go. One, two, three. | 来吧 一 二 三 |
[24:39] | – Are you okay? – Not even close. | -你还好吧 -一点都不好 |
[24:42] | – But I am up. – Hello? | -但我确实站起来了 -有人吗 |
[24:44] | Other ex-wife down over here. | 还有一个前妻坐在地上呢 |
[24:48] | Grace, I have to ask you something- – | 格蕾丝 我得问你一件事 |
[24:49] | I don’t think it’s a disc. | 我觉得不是椎间盘突出 |
[24:51] | – It’s something muscular. – Oh, good, good. | -而是肌肉拉伤 -那就好 |
[24:54] | Listen, I know I wasn’t in | 我知道无论怎么看 |
[24:56] | any way your dream husband or even a good one. | 我都不是你理想中的丈夫 甚至说不上好 |
[24:59] | – What? – But, listen to me. Please. | -什么 -但拜托你听我说 |
[25:00] | I just really hope that someday, maybe after I’m gone, | 我只是很希望有朝一日 也许我死了之后 |
[25:05] | you’ll remember me well. | 你记得的是我的好 |
[25:07] | I know I’ll always remember you | 我肯定不会忘记 |
[25:08] | picking me up off the floor. If that ever happens. | 你把我从地上扶起来的事 如果真的扶了的话 |
[25:12] | Here. Here we go. | 来 一起 |
[25:14] | Up. Upsy-daisy. | 起来 起来 |
[25:16] | – Yes! – Yes! | -好了 -成功了 |
[25:22] | Now, raise your hand if you’re good with lipstick. | 现在 会涂口红的人举手 |
[25:29] | Thank you so much, Marla, for accommodating us. | 非常感谢你的迁就 玛拉 |
[25:32] | Of course. Is everything all right? | 不客气 没出什么事吧 |
[25:34] | Oh, sure! It’s just we’ve been running around today | 当然没有 只是我们今天到处跑 |
[25:38] | because we overscheduled ourselves. | 因为日程安排得太满了 |
[25:41] | Plus, we wanted you to see | 另外 我们想给你看看 |
[25:42] | our headquarters and our wonderful wares. | 我们的总部 和这些很棒的产品 |
[25:52] | I gotta say, I can’t wait to hear your story. | 老实说 我等不及要听你们的故事了 |
[25:54] | You guys are really impressive. | 你们真的很了不起 |
[25:56] | Of course we are! | 当然了 |
[25:58] | We’re Vybrant! | 因为我们有”活力”振动棒 |
[26:01] | Is it too hot? | 是不是太热了 |