| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:49] | Well, let me run it past my business partner | 我先跟我的生意伙伴商量一下 | 
| [00:52] | and I’ll get back to you. Okay? | 再回复你 好吗 | 
| [00:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [00:57] | God, how does this happen? | 天 你怎么做到的 | 
| [01:00] | I’ve only been on the phone five minutes. | 我才打了五分钟的电话 | 
| [01:02] | And in that five minutes, | 就在这五分钟内 | 
| [01:03] | I emptied the contents in our refrigerator | 我把我们冰箱里的东西 | 
| [01:05] | onto our kitchen island. | 都搬到厨台上了 | 
| [01:08] | – Dare I ask why? – I’m making dinner for Jacob. | -我能问下原因吗 -我要为雅各布做晚餐 | 
| [01:11] | He always cooks for me so I’m flipping the script. | 他总是给我做饭 这次我要不按剧本走 | 
| [01:14] | Doesn’t look like there is a script. | 看着不像有剧本啊 | 
| [01:16] | I’m freestyling, lady. | 我在自由发挥 大姐 | 
| [01:18] | I let the ingredients speak to me. | 我让原料和我说话 | 
| [01:21] | I cook the way I paint, with intense sexual rage. | 我用我作画的方式做菜 加入激烈的性激情 | 
| [01:24] | Well, while you were in here talking to food or whatever, | 你在这和食物对话的同时 | 
| [01:29] | – I got a new bid on our vibrators. – And? | -有人给我们的振动棒出价了 -然后呢 | 
| [01:32] | It’s gonna cost us 30 percent more, | 成本要增加30% | 
| [01:34] | but they’ll deliver by the end of the month. | 但他们能在月底前交货 | 
| [01:37] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 | 
| [01:38] | Well, the guy on the phone was kind of flirty, so I want to– | 电话里那人有点挑逗 所以我想 | 
| [01:41] | – Send him a tasteful nude? – No. | -给他寄香艳裸照 -不是 | 
| [01:44] | I’m going to tell him we’re talking to | 我要跟他说我们正在和 | 
| [01:45] | a cheaper manufacturer in Malaysia. | 一个更便宜的马来西亚制造商洽谈 | 
| [01:47] | And then, bam, that’s when we hit him with the nudie. | 然后我们就给他发裸照 | 
| [01:50] | No nudies. | 不要裸照 | 
| [01:51] | I was kidding. | 我逗你的 | 
| [01:53] | The real plan is we accidentally conference in the Malaysians. | 真正的计划是你恰好在和马方电话会议 | 
| [01:57] | I could probably learn that accent in 15 minutes. | 我大概能在15分钟内学会他们的口音 | 
| [02:00] | Frankie, when has one of your accents ever worked for us? | 弗兰琦 你的口音什么时候帮到过我们 | 
| [02:04] | Only every time, man. | 每次都帮到了 姐们儿 | 
| [02:05] | Now you be leaving, I and I be cooking. | 你快走吧 我要做菜了 | 
| [02:09] | You can handle it, man. | 你能行的 姐们儿 | 
| [02:14] | So, which do you want to plant first: | 你想先种那个 | 
| [02:16] | An impish “Jersey devil”… | 顽皮的”泽西恶魔” | 
| [02:19] | a jaunty “Mr. Stripey” | 时髦的”条纹先生” | 
| [02:21] | or an aptly-named “monkey ass”? | 还是名副其实的”猴子屁股” | 
| [02:25] | Sorry. I had to do something to make gardening fun. | 抱歉 我得做点什么让园艺有趣起来 | 
| [02:30] | – You pick. – No, no. It’s your honor. | -你选吧 -不 不 你选 | 
| [02:32] | This is the first Friday | 这是第一个 | 
| [02:33] | where you haven’t accidentally put your suit on. | 你没有意外穿上西装的周五 | 
| [02:35] | I’m happy being retired. | 我很乐意退休 | 
| [02:37] | I don’t get those stress headaches anymore. | 再没有那些压力性头痛了 | 
| [02:40] | Of course, now they’re replaced with boredom headaches. | 当然 现在被无聊性头痛给替代了 | 
| [02:49] | Hello, Lydia. | 喂 莉迪亚 | 
| [02:51] | You can tell your sister right now | 你可以现在就跟你妹说 | 
| [02:52] | that we’re not going to their house on Lake Michigan this year. | 今年我们不去他们在密歇根湖上的房子了 | 
| [02:59] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [03:01] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [03:02] | I’ll call you later. Bye. | 晚点再打给你 拜 | 
| [03:04] | I’m sorry, I can’t sleep in those bunk beds again. | 不好意思 我不能再睡那种上下铺了 | 
| [03:07] | And it’s mayonnaise salad after mayonnaise salad. | 而且总是吃蛋黄酱沙拉 | 
| [03:10] | Don’t worry, we’re not going to Lake Michigan. | 别担心 我们不会去密歇根湖 | 
| [03:12] | So why did she call? | 那她打来干什么 | 
| [03:15] | She just wanted to let me know that mother | 就是跟我说我妈 | 
| [03:17] | passed away in her sleep last night. | 昨晚在睡梦中去世了 | 
| [03:19] | You know, this really does look like a monkey’s ass. | 这个看上去确实像猴子屁股 | 
| [03:29] | You’re bringing a bathing suit? | 你要带泳衣 | 
| [03:30] | The place we’re staying at doesn’t have a pool, does it? | 我们住的地方没有泳池吧 | 
| [03:33] | It doesn’t, but it’s across the street from the beach. | 没有 但是街对面就是海滩 | 
| [03:36] | – Oh, right. – Do you not want to go to the beach? | -好吧 -你不想去海滩吗 | 
| [03:38] | If you want to go, I am happy to go. | 如果你想去 我很乐意陪你 | 
| [03:41] | Decide when we get there? | 我们到了后再决定 | 
| [03:44] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [03:48] | – Tennis racket? – Yeah. | -网球拍 -是啊 | 
| [03:50] | I figure we can hit some balls around while we’re up there. | 我想我们可以在那边打打网球 | 
| [03:55] | We don’t have to. | 也不是非要打 | 
| [03:58] | But if you want to… | 不过如果你想打的话 | 
| [04:00] | Decide when we get there? | 我们到了后再决定 | 
| [04:02] | – Okay. – Okay. | -行 -好的 | 
| [04:08] | So, dad called. Grandma died. | 爸爸来电话了 奶奶去世了 | 
| [04:15] | – Hello? – Yeah, I’m here. | -喂 -我在 | 
| [04:17] | Oh, my God, I feel terrible. | 天啊 我觉得好愧疚 | 
| [04:19] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 | 
| [04:21] | I totally forgot she was still alive. | 我都忘了她还在世 | 
| [04:23] | I know, right? | 就是说啊 | 
| [04:25] | So, I’m gonna go over to dad and Sol’s | 我要去爸爸和索尔那边 | 
| [04:27] | and help with some funeral stuff. | 帮忙料理后事 | 
| [04:28] | – Okay. What time? – I’m not telling you. I’ve got this covered. | -好的 什么时候 -不告诉你 我可以搞定 | 
| [04:32] | No, I want to help. | 不要 我想帮忙 | 
| [04:33] | No. You’re not gonna ruin your weekend with Mitch because of this. | 不 你不能因为这事毁了你和米奇的周末 | 
| [04:36] | – But it– – No. | -可是 -不行 | 
| [04:37] | You will be back in time for the service. | 你赶得上葬礼的 | 
| [04:39] | Do not cancel your trip. | 别取消你的行程 | 
| [04:41] | You’re right. Of course. | 你说的对 不会的 | 
| [04:44] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 拜拜 | 
| [04:50] | We have to cancel our trip. | 我们得取消我们的行程 | 
| [04:57] | Pots are not supposed to melt, right? | 锅不应该熔化的 对吗 | 
| [05:00] | No. | 是的 | 
| [05:01] | So, that this happened is weird, right? | 所以这个很奇怪 是吧 | 
| [05:04] | It’s impossible. Congratulations. | 这是不可能事件 恭喜你 | 
| [05:12] | Those don’t look like veggies by Jake. | 这不像是你种的蔬菜啊 | 
| [05:14] | No, the grocery store. Sometimes it’s nice | 不是 杂货店里买的 有时不用 | 
| [05:17] | not to have to work so hard for a carrot. | 为了根胡萝卜大费周章也挺好的 | 
| [05:19] | Tough day on the farm? | 农场今天不顺吗 | 
| [05:21] | Every day is a tough day when you’re running a farm. | 如果你经营农场的话 每天都不顺 | 
| [05:24] | 5:00 a.m. comes earlier every morning. | 每天都得早上5点就起床劳作 | 
| [05:27] | There’s a 5:00 a.m.? | 清晨竟然有5点 | 
| [05:29] | I’m kidding, I’ve heard of it. | 逗你的 我有听说过 | 
| [05:32] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [05:33] | I have a cricket infestation I have to take care of. | 蟋蟀入侵 我得处理 | 
| [05:35] | No, no, you cannot kill crickets. | 不 你不能杀蟋蟀 | 
| [05:38] | They’re mother earth’s tiny musicians. | 它们是地球母亲的小小音乐家 | 
| [05:41] | You know 30 percent of owning a farm is killing stuff, right? | 你知道杀生占了经营农场30%的内容吧 | 
| [05:44] | You know that 90 percent of dating a farmer | 你知道跟农民交往有90%的内容 | 
| [05:46] | is denying that 30 percent? | 就是去否认那30%吧 | 
| [05:49] | Sit and relax. You’ve had a hard day. | 坐下放松 你今天够累的了 | 
| [05:52] | Thank you. So will Grace be joining us? | 谢谢 格蕾丝也会一起吗 | 
| [05:56] | No, Grace went over to Robert’s. His mother died. | 不 格蕾丝去罗伯特家了 他妈妈去世了 | 
| [06:01] | He’s lucky to have had her this long. | 他很幸运 她活了这么久 | 
| [06:04] | Well, the misery of others sustained her. | 他人的痛苦支撑她活着 | 
| [06:14] | Someone is supposed to be sitting in their seat. | 某人应该乖乖坐着 | 
| [06:16] | Someone just loves to help. | 某人就喜欢帮忙 | 
| [06:18] | Someone says thank you… | 某人说谢谢你 | 
| [06:21] | But she doesn’t need any help. | 但她不需要帮助 | 
| [06:31] | That’s not where that goes. | 你用错地方了 | 
| [06:33] | Stop helping. | 别插手了 | 
| [06:35] | What do you have so far? | 你都写了些什么 | 
| [06:36] | Okay. Here goes… | 好吧 听着 | 
| [06:39] | “say what you want about Barbara Hanson, | “随便你怎么评价芭芭拉·汉森 | 
| [06:41] | but she always really hated Mexican people.” | 但她一直都讨厌墨西哥人” | 
| [06:45] | Brianna! | 布丽安娜 | 
| [06:46] | Honestly, how do I write nice things | 讲真 一个为了打牌时更容易赢 | 
| [06:48] | about a woman who volunteered with the mentally disabled | 而志愿跟智障人士分到一组的女人 | 
| [06:51] | because they’re “easy to beat at cards”? | 我要怎么写出关于她的好话 | 
| [06:53] | We could say she “gave of herself.” | 我们可以说她”无私奉献” | 
| [06:55] | Oh, okay. I can do that. | 好的 这个可以有 | 
| [06:58] | And what’s another term for… | 那个要怎么说 | 
| [07:01] | if, like, a dry heave were a person? | 如果干呕是一个人 | 
| [07:03] | Stoic. | 禁欲主义 | 
| [07:05] | “She kept a silent, cold house | “她保留了一个安静 冰冷的房子 | 
| [07:07] | and slowly whittled my grandfather down to a nub”? | 缓慢把我爷爷榨干” | 
| [07:12] | “Proud Reader’s digest subscriber”? | “《读者文摘》的骄傲订阅者” | 
| [07:15] | “She confidently sported a mustache”? | “她自信地炫耀胡子” | 
| [07:19] | She was stately. | 她生前高贵 | 
| [07:21] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 | 
| [07:23] | Hi, mom. | 妈 | 
| [07:24] | I brought you some food and… | 我给你们带了吃的以及 | 
| [07:26] | some stuff Frankie made. | 一些弗兰琦做的东西 | 
| [07:29] | Where’s Robert? | 罗伯特呢 | 
| [07:31] | – He’s in the bedroom. – How is he? | -他在卧室 -他怎么样 | 
| [07:33] | Well, I think he’s a little lost right now | 相对他现在应该有的感受 | 
| [07:36] | as to how he should be feeling. | 我觉得他有点迷茫 | 
| [07:39] | Sometimes it’s even more difficult | 有时消化一段 | 
| [07:40] | to process a complicated relationship | 复杂关系的结束更困难 | 
| [07:42] | like the one he had with his mother, | 比如他和他妈的关系 | 
| [07:43] | but it still has to be painful. | 但这肯定还是让人难受 | 
| [07:48] | So many emotions, really. | 太多的情感 | 
| [07:51] | Also, when the second parent dies, | 还有 当你的第二个家长去世时 | 
| [07:54] | all of a sudden, your safety net is removed. | 突然间你的安全网就没了 | 
| [07:57] | I think he’s feeling vulnerable, but he’s… | 我觉得他感到很脆弱 但他 | 
| [08:03] | Oh, she left around the word “emotions.” | 大概你说到”情感”的时候她就走了 | 
| [08:20] | Oh, you should go with the housecoat. | 你应该穿家居袍 | 
| [08:22] | Show off your calf muscles. | 展示你的小腿肌肉 | 
| [08:23] | They’re my mother’s- – were my mother’s. | 是我妈的 是我妈生前的 | 
| [08:26] | I recognize them. | 我有印象 | 
| [08:29] | I’m so sorry, Robert. | 我很遗憾 罗伯特 | 
| [08:30] | Yeah, she was a wonderful… | 她生前是个很棒的 | 
| [08:34] | Bridge player. | 桥牌玩家 | 
| [08:36] | Well, what do you think that wonderful | 你觉得这个很棒的 | 
| [08:39] | bridge player would like to be buried in? | 桥牌玩家想穿什么样的衣服下葬 | 
| [08:41] | A smart, white suit. | 整洁的白色套装 | 
| [08:44] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [08:45] | Oh, she told me once. | 她跟我说过 | 
| [08:46] | Nicest thing she ever said to me. | 那是她对我说过的最好的话 | 
| [08:49] | These are neither smart nor white nor suits. | 这些既不整洁不白也不是套装 | 
| [08:53] | This is a nightgown. | 这是睡衣 | 
| [08:55] | And in no way flattering. | 而且一点不讨人喜欢 | 
| [08:58] | How about I take you shopping? We could get something for her. | 我们去逛街吧 可以给她买点衣服 | 
| [09:02] | You would do that? | 你愿意这么做 | 
| [09:03] | Well, you did come over and pick me up off the floor. | 你之前来我家把我从地板上扶起来 | 
| [09:07] | I owe you. | 我欠你一个人情 | 
| [09:09] | – We’re keeping score? – Oh, yeah. | -我们还算这么清 -当然 | 
| [09:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [09:14] | I’m fine, Sol. | 我没事 索尔 | 
| [09:16] | Oh, her clothes. | 她的衣服 | 
| [09:19] | I remember when my mother passed, | 我记得我妈去世的时候 | 
| [09:22] | going through her closet. | 翻她的衣柜 | 
| [09:25] | Her perfume on her clothes brought back so many memories. | 她衣服上的香水勾起了我的好多回忆 | 
| [09:33] | Her shoes, particularly. | 尤其是她的鞋 | 
| [09:36] | The ones she wore in the garden. | 她穿去公园的 | 
| [09:39] | The ones she wore to temple. | 她穿去寺庙的 | 
| [09:47] | Mom. | 妈 | 
| [09:52] | What are you gonna say to Grace | 格蕾丝问起厨房地板 | 
| [09:52] | when she asks what happened to the kitchen floor? | 是怎么回事的话 你要怎么回答 | 
| [09:55] | I’m gonna tell her not to look at the ceiling. | 我会叫她别看天花板 | 
| [09:59] | Well, shall we? Uh, it’s a buffet. | 开始吧 这是自助餐 | 
| [10:02] | I based it on one that I love at caesar’s palace. | 我根据凯撒宫里一道我喜欢的菜做的 | 
| [10:05] | After you. | 你先请 | 
| [10:10] | What happened there? | 你手怎么了 | 
| [10:13] | I walked into my goat. | 撞到我的羊了 | 
| [10:14] | Oh, poor old Carol Anne. | 可怜的老卡罗-安 | 
| [10:17] | Poor old jacob. | 可怜的老雅各布 | 
| [10:19] | There’s a reason you don’t see a lot of old farmers. | 你见不到很多老农民是有原因的 | 
| [10:22] | Oh, what about “old Macdonald”? He had a farm. | “老麦当劳”算什么呢 他也曾有农场 | 
| [10:25] | Have you ever seen old macdonald? | 你见过老麦当劳吗 | 
| [10:27] | You know what? I haven’t. | 说起来 还真没见过 | 
| [10:29] | I don’t have a clear picture in my head at all. | 我想不出他的样子 | 
| [10:32] | I rest my case. | 我无需多言 | 
| [10:34] | But you love that farm. | 可你喜欢那农场 | 
| [10:37] | I loved it when I was 50. But now that my body’s 70… | 我50岁的时候喜欢 但现在我已经70岁了 | 
| [10:41] | It doesn’t matter how much I love it. I am tired. | 我有多喜欢它不重要 我累了 | 
| [10:44] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [10:46] | Really. | 是的 | 
| [10:47] | But what would you do next? | 那你接下来准备做什么 | 
| [10:48] | And don’t say “cookie dough taster” | 别说”品尝饼干面团” | 
| [10:50] | because that’s my chapter two. | 因为这是我的人生第二篇章 | 
| [10:53] | Well, actually… | 实际上 | 
| [10:56] | I… | 我 | 
| [10:58] | …kind of have a plan in place. | 已经有计划了 | 
| [11:01] | – You do? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 | 
| [11:03] | Remember that trip I took to Santa Fe to see my kids? | 记得那次我去圣菲看我的孩子们吗 | 
| [11:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [11:07] | I also went there to see a little adobe that I own. | 我还顺便去看了我名下的一栋小房子 | 
| [11:11] | You own a house in Santa Fe? | 你在圣菲有房子 | 
| [11:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [11:14] | I bought it when my oldest moved there about 12 years ago. | 我最大的孩子12年前搬过去时 我顺手买的 | 
| [11:17] | I’ve been renting it out. | 我一直把它外租 | 
| [11:20] | But you aren’t anymore? | 但现在没有租了 | 
| [11:22] | – No. Not anymore. – Why not? | -没有了 -为什么 | 
| [11:27] | Because… I might need it. | 因为 我或许用得上 | 
| [11:33] | Because you’re– you might move to Santa Fe? | 因为你 你可能搬去圣菲 | 
| [11:38] | At some point. | 在某个时候 | 
| [11:40] | When is “some point”? | “某个时候”是什么时候 | 
| [11:42] | When the time comes. | 时机成熟的时候 | 
| [11:44] | Sounds like the time’s coming. | 听上去快成熟了 | 
| [11:47] | When did you plan to tell me all this? | 你本打算什么时候跟我说的 | 
| [11:50] | I don’t know. We never talk much about the future. | 不知道 我们从不聊未来 | 
| [11:53] | I mean, well, we talk a lot about the future, like… | 我的意思是 关于未来我们聊得很多 比如 | 
| [11:57] | Artificial intelligence or if you’ll be jealous of your clone. | 人工智能或者你是否会嫉妒你的克隆 | 
| [12:03] | She’d be jealous of me! | 她会嫉妒我 | 
| [12:05] | I didn’t mean to get you upset. | 我不想让你生气的 | 
| [12:07] | I’m not upset. I’m just listening to | 我没生气 我只是在听 | 
| [12:09] | you talk about your farm and your Santa Fe. | 你谈论你的农场和圣菲 | 
| [12:12] | I’m sure it’s beautiful there. | 那里肯定很漂亮 | 
| [12:17] | Why am I clearing these plates? I haven’t even started my dinner. | 我干嘛在收盘子 我还没开吃呢 | 
| [12:29] | I can’t believe you stole dad’s good scotch. | 我真不敢相信你偷了老爸的上等威士忌 | 
| [12:31] | I’m pouring one out for my dead homie. | 我要给我死去的姐们儿干一杯 | 
| [12:35] | To grandma. She was… | 敬奶奶 她… | 
| [12:39] | Related to us. | 跟我们有亲戚关系 | 
| [12:41] | Yes, I’m positive she’s dead. | 是的 我确认她死了 | 
| [12:46] | Well, no, I didn’t actually see the body, | 不 我没看到尸体 | 
| [12:49] | but it’s true, I can’t technically prove it. | 不过是真的 我没法确证她的死亡 | 
| [12:54] | People seem really devastated. | 人们似乎很伤心欲绝 | 
| [12:56] | Let’s just find a good picture of her. | 我们去找张她的漂亮照片吧 | 
| [12:58] | Yeah, but let’s take our time though, ’cause, you know, scotch. | 嗯 不过不急 先喝威士忌 | 
| [13:03] | That’s true, but still… | 没错 但依然 | 
| [13:05] | There’s that million dollar smile. | 她的百万笑容 | 
| [13:12] | Were her lips sewn shut? | 她嘴巴是被缝住了吗 | 
| [13:14] | No, look, here’s one of her screaming. | 没 看 这张她在尖叫 | 
| [13:16] | Ooh, do you remember this? That was the day that she told you | 你记得这个吗 那天她跟你说 | 
| [13:19] | you were going to hell for living with Mitch before you were married. | 你和米奇未婚同居 是要下地狱的 | 
| [13:22] | Still my favorite part of my wedding day. | 那依然是婚礼里我最爱的一部分 | 
| [13:24] | And yet you’d rather be here doing this | 可你宁愿干这个 | 
| [13:26] | instead of on vacation with your husband. | 也不愿和你老公去度假 | 
| [13:29] | Family comes first. | 家人为重 | 
| [13:31] | Try again. | 这借口还能再烂点吗 | 
| [13:33] | Okay, you got me. | 好吧 你赢了 | 
| [13:34] | I didn’t want you giving me shit | 我不想你对我发难 | 
| [13:35] | for leaving you alone to deal with this. | 怪我留你一人来处理这事 | 
| [13:37] | Oh, I’ll find another reason to give you shit | 我会找别的理由向你发难 | 
| [13:39] | and I’m still not buying it. | 我还是不信 | 
| [13:40] | Well, that’s all I’m selling. | 反正我坚持就是这些原因 | 
| [13:42] | Bullshit. Why aren’t you off getting pool-drunk | 狗屁 干嘛不去你的高级酒店 | 
| [13:44] | at your nice hotel? | 在泳池边买醉 | 
| [13:45] | – Because. – Because why? | -因为 -因为什么 | 
| [13:50] | Because I didn’t want to go away with Mitch. | 因为我不想和米奇去旅游 | 
| [13:53] | Gotcha! | 说实话了吧 | 
| [13:57] | – Oh, shit. – No! | -见鬼 -不 | 
| [14:00] | She died of natural causes. Nobody killed her. | 她是自然死亡 没人杀她 | 
| [14:06] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 | 
| [14:08] | Pretty sure. | 相当确定 | 
| [14:15] | Feel free not to talk to me about your feelings. | 请别跟我讲你的感受 | 
| [14:18] | I’ve missed our passive-aggressive silences. | 我怀念我们之间消极被动的沉默 | 
| [14:22] | Oh, how about something like this? Only all white. | 这件怎么样 只是需要全白的 | 
| [14:25] | That’s how she liked her neighborhood, too. | 她也希望她街坊邻里都是白人 | 
| [14:29] | Is she the same size she used to be? | 她的衣服尺码跟以前一样吗 | 
| [14:31] | Last time you saw her how’d she look? | 你上次见她她什么样 | 
| [14:32] | Angry. It was not a great visit. | 愤怒 探访并不愉快 | 
| [14:36] | Well, why should this time be any different? | 这次有什么不一样 | 
| [14:39] | Because I told her I was gay. | 因为我跟她出柜了 | 
| [14:41] | Oh, my god, you did? | 天啊 真的吗 | 
| [14:44] | How did that go? | 她什么反应 | 
| [14:45] | Well, we are shopping for her burial clothes, you tell me. | 我们在给她买葬服 你说呢 | 
| [14:50] | So, how about something like this? | 这件怎么样 | 
| [14:52] | No. | 不行 | 
| [14:54] | Oh, wait a minute. This is more like it. | 等等 这件更合适 | 
| [14:58] | But I’d need to see it on somebody. | 但我得找个人试穿下 | 
| [15:00] | We need a stern battle-axe with a map of Ireland on her face. | 得是一个尖酸刻薄的爱尔兰女人 | 
| [15:09] | I believe the woman you’re looking for is right over there. | 你要找的女人就在那 | 
| [15:17] | Look, I don’t know a lot about marriage, | 听着 我对婚姻了解不多 | 
| [15:19] | but I do read a lot of family circus, | 但我看过不少《家庭马戏团》 | 
| [15:22] | And from what I understand, a lot of this is normal. | 从我所理解的来看 大部分这种情况都是正常的 | 
| [15:26] | Nothing feels normal at my house anymore. | 我家没有什么感觉是正常的 | 
| [15:28] | See, that’s the whole point of vacation, | 所以才要去度假啊 | 
| [15:30] | hotels make things better. | 酒店能改善一切 | 
| [15:31] | I don’t think a piña colada and room service are gonna do it. | 鸡尾酒和客房服务也没用 | 
| [15:36] | That’s dark. | 那真是太黑暗了 | 
| [15:39] | I mean, have you and Mitch tried couples counseling? | 你和米奇有试过夫妻心理咨询吗 | 
| [15:43] | We’re in counseling. | 我们在咨询 | 
| [15:45] | This is us in counseling. | 这就是我们咨询的样子 | 
| [15:47] | Wow. What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么办 | 
| [15:49] | I’m not gonna break up my family. I have four kids. | 我不会破坏我的家庭 我有四个孩子 | 
| [15:55] | I mean, I’m not a huge fan of children in general, | 通常来说我不太喜欢小孩 | 
| [15:57] | but I, myself, was a child and I remember what it felt like | 但我本人曾经也是小孩 我记得 | 
| [16:02] | growing up in a house with unhappy parents. | 在不幸福的父母周围成长是什么样的感觉 | 
| [16:04] | I do, too. | 我也记得 | 
| [16:05] | You don’t want to do that to your kids. | 你不会想这么对你的孩子 | 
| [16:07] | I know. I don’t. | 我知道 我不想 | 
| [16:11] | It just doesn’t feel like I have a lot of options. | 可是感觉我没太多选择 | 
| [16:14] | If the kids were not in the picture, what would you do? | 如果没有孩子的话 你会怎么做 | 
| [16:19] | I mean, don’t you deserve to be with someone who makes you happy? | 难道你不该和能让你幸福的人在一起吗 | 
| [16:23] | I’d settle for someone who wants to be in the same room as me. | 一个愿意和我在同一间屋子的人就不错了 | 
| [16:25] | No, wrong. You need someone | 不 错了 你需要一个 | 
| [16:27] | who wants to be with you all the time. | 想和你时刻在一起的人 | 
| [16:29] | Who loves you even when you hate yourself. | 一个就算你讨厌你自己 也会喜欢你的人 | 
| [16:32] | And no matter where you go or what you do, | 无论你去哪或者做什么 | 
| [16:34] | he still wants to be with you. | 他仍然想和你在一起 | 
| [16:37] | I think that guy’s… an urban legend. | 我觉得这人是都市传说 | 
| [16:42] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [16:46] | I used to date an urban legend. | 我曾跟都市传说交往过 | 
| [16:50] | I never even knew winston’s had dresses. | 我从不知道温斯顿店里还卖裙子 | 
| [16:52] | Well, that’s because you were so busy | 那是因为你忙着 | 
| [16:54] | munching popovers up on the third floor. | 在三楼啃酥饼 | 
| [16:57] | They’re always fresh and they serve them with strawberry butter. | 总是新鲜的 而且还配有草莓酱 | 
| [17:00] | Where is it your mother is going? | 你妈妈是要去哪 | 
| [17:04] | She’s going far away. | 去远方 | 
| [17:06] | It’s gonna be hot there. | 那里会很热 | 
| [17:08] | Well, this might not work then. | 那这衣服就不行 | 
| [17:10] | The fabric is a bit heavy. | 布料有点厚 | 
| [17:12] | Oh, that’s okay. She runs cold. | 没事 她体寒 | 
| [17:14] | What I mean is it doesn’t breathe very well. | 我想说的是这衣服不太透气[呼吸] | 
| [17:18] | Nor does she. | 她也不 | 
| [17:19] | It’s tight a bit when I do… this. | 我这样的时候会有点紧 | 
| [17:23] | She won’t be doing that. | 她不会做这动作的 | 
| [17:25] | She mostly keeps her arms at her sides. | 她基本只会把手放在两侧 | 
| [17:27] | Or across her chest. | 或者交叉在胸前 | 
| [17:29] | Oh, it’s a good suit for her. | 这套装很适合她 | 
| [17:31] | Could you… hunch over and glower? | 你能弯腰怒视吗 | 
| [17:34] | Or could you possibly overcook some string beans? | 或者你能煮糊一些豆角吗 | 
| [17:37] | I’m not sure I understand. | 我没太懂 | 
| [17:40] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It’s good. We’ll take it. | 不好意思 不好意思 挺好的 我们要了 | 
| [17:44] | We’re so bad. Oh, god, we’re awful. | 我们真坏 天啊 我们坏死了 | 
| [17:48] | We’re so, so bad. Oh, god. | 我们好坏 天啊 | 
| [17:51] | Oh, god. | 天啊 | 
| [17:55] | Oh, god. | 天啊 | 
| [17:57] | Oh, Robert. I’m so sorry. We shouldn’t be laughing. | 罗伯特 抱歉 我们不该笑的 | 
| [18:01] | No… | 不是 | 
| [18:04] | It’s not just the dying. | 不只是她去世这事 | 
| [18:07] | I think- – | 我想 | 
| [18:08] | I mean, I know… | 我知道 | 
| [18:10] | I’m sorry… I can’t… what? | 抱歉 我不能 什么 | 
| [18:13] | You’re being so nice to me. | 你对我太好了 | 
| [18:14] | Do you not want me to be? Because this is a lot of work. | 你不想我对你好吗 这可是很难得的 | 
| [18:18] | I’m sorry because I know how it feels… | 抱歉 因为我知道 | 
| [18:23] | not to be loved by someone who should love you. | 一个应该爱你的人不爱你是什么滋味 | 
| [18:27] | And I know how terrible | 我知道你这些年来 | 
| [18:30] | it must have felt for you all those years. | 一定感觉很糟 | 
| [18:33] | And I am so, so very sorry. | 我非常抱歉 | 
| [18:39] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你说出来 | 
| [18:48] | Uh, I’m sorry, can I come out now? | 不好意思 我能出来了吗 | 
| [18:52] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 | 
| [19:00] | Boo! | 卟 | 
| [19:02] | Boo yourself. | 卟你自己吧 | 
| [19:04] | I heard your truck door slam. | 我听到你关卡车门的声音了 | 
| [19:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [19:10] | Untitled poodle with additional poodles. | 无名狮子狗和额外的狮子狗 | 
| [19:15] | I like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [19:17] | – Are those for me? – Yes. | -这些是给我的吗 -是的 | 
| [19:20] | I call them “flower and additional flowers.” | 我称之为”花和额外的花” | 
| [19:23] | Well, you’re wasting your money | 你在浪费钱 | 
| [19:25] | because I steal my flowers from Grace’s bedroom. | 我的花都是从格蕾丝房间里偷来的 | 
| [19:33] | But thank you. | 不过还是谢谢你 | 
| [19:35] | Frankie… | 弗兰琦 | 
| [19:38] | I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 | 
| [19:40] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 是我不对 | 
| [19:41] | It just threw me that you already had this whole plan in place. | 只是我一时难以接受 你已经制定好了整个计划 | 
| [19:46] | Well, I didn’t want to assume | 我也不想妄自假定 | 
| [19:48] | that we’re at the point where my future plans would affect you. | 我们到了 我的未来计划会影响到你的地步 | 
| [19:54] | Well, we are… | 已经到了 | 
| [19:56] | And they do. | 也确实会影响 | 
| [19:58] | So, what if, | 那么 如果 | 
| [20:01] | when the time comes, you come with me? | 时间到了后 你跟我一起走吗 | 
| [20:04] | To Santa Fe? | 去圣菲吗 | 
| [20:06] | Yes, you’d love it there. | 是的 你会喜欢那里的 | 
| [20:08] | It’s an artist community. Deeply spiritual. | 那是艺术家的社区 很有灵气 | 
| [20:11] | And we’d only be an hour away from Albuquerque, | 到时离阿尔布开克只有一个小时的车程 | 
| [20:13] | which, as you know, is– | 而你知道 | 
| [20:15] | is the hot air balloon capital of the world. | 那是热气球的世界之都 | 
| [20:17] | Jacob, don’t do this to me. | 雅各布 别这么对我 | 
| [20:20] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [20:22] | You’d love it there. That town… was made for you. | 你会喜欢的 那里就是为你而建的 | 
| [20:26] | I don’t know. My life is here. | 我说不好 我的生活在这里 | 
| [20:29] | I have kids and a business and a Grace. | 我有孩子 生意和格蕾丝 | 
| [20:32] | She won’t survive without me. | 没有我她活不下去的 | 
| [20:33] | I’m the glue that holds that vintage barbie together. | 我是粘合那个古董芭比娃娃的胶水 | 
| [20:37] | What else do you see for yourself? | 你对你自己的未来有什么构想 | 
| [20:40] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我 | 
| [20:42] | I had these plans when I was married to Sol. | 我嫁给索尔的时候曾有过一些构想 | 
| [20:45] | I never replaced them, | 我从没改变过 | 
| [20:47] | except I’d enjoy having grandchildren one day. | 除了我想将来能有孙子孙女 | 
| [20:51] | I want to keep making art. | 我想继续搞艺术 | 
| [20:53] | And have I mentioned Grace? | 我有提到格蕾丝吗 | 
| [20:58] | I have to ask… | 我不得不问 | 
| [21:00] | Do you really see yourself living here with Grace | 你真觉得你的余生都会和格蕾丝 | 
| [21:04] | for the rest of your life? | 一起生活在这里吗 | 
| [21:09] | Look, there’s no pressure. | 听着 不要有压力 | 
| [21:12] | We’re not making any decisions today. | 今天不用做任何决定 | 
| [21:13] | We’re not making any decisions tomorrow. | 明天也不用做 | 
| [21:17] | So, you mean, like… Wednesday? | 那你意思是周三做吗 | 
| [21:23] | Take all the time you need. Okay? | 你慢慢考虑 好吗 | 
| [21:35] | How’s your dad? | 你爸怎么样了 | 
| [21:37] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [21:38] | – Good. You know. – Yeah, I do. | -很好 你懂的 -嗯 我懂 | 
| [21:43] | When’s the funeral? | 葬礼什么时候 | 
| [21:44] | Uh, it’s Sunday. | 星期天 | 
| [21:49] | We could still go up to Santa Barbara | 如果你想我们还是可以去 | 
| [21:50] | for a couple days if you want to. | 圣巴巴拉玩两天 | 
| [21:53] | Do you want to? | 你想去吗 | 
| [21:56] | Well, if you want to. | 如果你想的话 | 
| [21:59] | Oh, my god, do you want to go or not? Look, just tell me. | 老天 你到底是想去还是不想去 直接说 | 
| [22:03] | I’m saying if you still wanted to go- | 我是说如果你仍然想去 | 
| [22:05] | You’re not saying anything. | 你什么都没说 | 
| [22:08] | Haven’t you realized that when we talk we don’t say anything? | 你难道没意识到我们的谈话总是没有任何意义吗 | 
| [22:12] | Do you want to do that for two days? | 你想去玩两天吗 | 
| [22:15] | Is that something that you’re looking forward to? | 这是你期待做的一件事吗 | 
| [22:18] | Because I’m not. | 因为我不期待 | 
| [22:22] | I was actually relieved when we decided not to go. | 我们决定不去的时候我其实还觉得解脱了 | 
| [22:32] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [22:37] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [22:46] | I’m so sorry to bother you | 很抱歉 | 
| [22:47] | with something as invasive as a phone call. | 给你打侵略电话 | 
| [22:50] | I know this is, um… | 我知道这 | 
| [22:53] | I… | 我 | 
| [22:54] | I’d have wanted- – I just wanted to touch base and- – | 我想 我想跟你聊聊 | 
| [22:57] | How is Baltimore? | 巴尔的摩怎么样 | 
| [22:59] | It’s okay. | 挺好的 | 
| [23:04] | This is weird, right? | 这很奇怪 对吗 | 
| [23:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [23:08] | So… | 那么 | 
| [23:11] | Can I come and see you? | 我能来看你吗 | 
| [23:13] | I, um… | 我 | 
| [23:18] | Yeah. | 可以 | 
| [23:20] | Okay. Yes. | 好的 可以 | 
| [23:26] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 能听到你声音真好 | 
| [23:28] | Yeah, you too. | 我也是 | 
| [23:35] | Will you need a box? | 你们需要盒子吗 | 
| [23:36] | – No, thanks. We have one. – Yes. | -不用了 我们有 -是的 | 
| [23:38] | A rather large rectangular one. | 一个很大的长方形盒子 | 
| [23:40] | Yeah, I get it, she’s dead. | 我懂的 她死了 | 
| [23:43] | You’re a good sport. What’s your name? | 你很有风度 你叫什么 | 
| [23:46] | Maureen. I’m sorry for your loss. | 莫琳 节哀顺变 | 
| [23:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:51] | Look how beautiful this is. Shall we put it on her? | 看这个多漂亮 要给她系上吗 | 
| [23:54] | – She’d hate it. – Oh, she would. | -她会讨厌的 -是的 | 
| [23:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [23:58] | It is beautiful. | 确实很漂亮 | 
| [24:02] | How about if I buy it for you? | 我买给你怎么样 | 
| [24:04] | Robert, are you actually buying me a present in the moment | 罗伯特 你真要现在给我买礼物吗 | 
| [24:09] | because you’re thinking about me? | 因为你在想着我 | 
| [24:11] | I think I am. | 我想是的 | 
| [24:12] | – Oh, Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 | 
| [24:14] | How about I take you up to the third floor | 我带你去三楼 | 
| [24:17] | and get you one of those popovers with strawberry butter? | 给你买配草莓酱的酥饼怎么样 | 
| [24:20] | I’ve been waiting for you to say that all day. | 就等你说这话呢 | 
| [24:22] | Please add this. We’ll be right back, Margaret. | 请加上这个 我们很快就回来 玛格丽特 | 
| [24:25] | – Maureen. – Sorry. | -是莫琳 -抱歉 | 
| [24:46] | Cute scarf. | 可爱的围巾 | 
| [24:48] | Robert bought it for me. | 罗伯特给我买的 | 
| [24:51] | Sounds like death brings out the best in him. | 似乎死亡带出了他好的一面 | 
| [24:55] | I guess it does. | 好像是的 | 
| [24:58] | You gonna bogart that thing? | 你要自个儿嘬完吗 | 
| [25:03] | Brianna taught me some pot words. | 布丽安娜教了我一些大麻词汇 | 
| [25:10] | You know, I actually enjoyed spending time with Robert today. | 今天和罗伯特还挺开心的 | 
| [25:16] | I thought you had plans to hate him forever. | 我还以为你计划恨他一辈子呢 | 
| [25:20] | Plans can change. | 计划是可以变的 | 
| [25:24] | They really can. | 真的可以 | 
| [25:28] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 | 
| [25:32] | Balloons. | 热气球 | 
| [25:36] | It’s never a straight line with you, is it? | 你总是让人难以捉摸 是吧 | 
| [25:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |