时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | You all know I had to reset my sobriety clock a few times, | 你们都知道我出现了好几次酒瘾复发的情况 |
[00:49] | so this little two- year chip feels pretty big right now. | 所以这块戒酒两年的小奖牌对我意义重大 |
[00:55] | This year, it’s had its up and downs. | 今年 也是起起落落 |
[00:58] | – But where I am today… – We just passed 8,000 orders! | -但我现在的状态… -订单超8000了 |
[01:01] | Would you shush? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[01:03] | Oh, relax. Nobody can hear me. | 放心啦 没人能听得见 |
[01:07] | Made my amends, I’m working full- time. | 弥补很多事 我现在在做全职工作 |
[01:10] | I regained custody of my lizard, Spencer. | 我重新获得了我的小蜥蜴斯宾塞的监护权 |
[01:15] | Oh, and I finally moved into my own place. | 并且我终于搬进了自己的小房子里 |
[01:17] | Yes! | 棒 |
[01:23] | Anyway, um… one day at a time. | 总之 活在当下 从容度过每一天 |
[01:27] | Keep coming back. | 继续回来这里 |
[01:29] | And hey, how cool is it to get a cake for not doing something? | 对了 什么也不用做就能吃到蛋糕多棒啊 |
[01:38] | What? That’s my Coyote howl. | 怎么了 那是我的土狼嚎叫[卡奥迪] |
[01:40] | Couldn’t you have named him something quieter, like Train Horn? | 你就不能给他取个安静点的名字吗 比如火车喇叭 |
[01:46] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪祝你生日快乐♪ |
[01:50] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪祝你生日快乐♪ |
[01:54] | ♪ Happy birthday, Dear Coyote ♪ | ♪祝你生日快乐 亲爱的卡奥迪♪ |
[01:59] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪祝你生日快乐♪ |
[02:03] | ♪ Keep coming back ♪ | ♪继续回来♪ |
[02:07] | Sober! | 戒酒万岁 |
[02:12] | I’m really proud of him. | 我真的很为他骄傲 |
[02:14] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[02:16] | Glad I had a drink before I came. | 很高兴我在来之前喝过一杯酒 |
[02:19] | Ooh, that was the move. | 就要这样才对嘛 |
[02:21] | So how are things at the Continental Congress? | 音乐剧那边的情况怎么样 |
[02:23] | Well, Peter has asked me to stop directing | 皮特叫我别再指导 |
[02:26] | the other actors in my scenes, | 跟我演对手戏的那些演员了 |
[02:27] | but I don’t know, they do things I hate. | 但我也说不清 他们总会做些我讨厌的事 |
[02:30] | Other people are the worst. | 别人是最糟糕的了 |
[02:32] | I don’t want to assume anything, | 我也不想假定任何事 |
[02:33] | but I got you tickets for opening night. | 不过我给你准备了开幕夜演出的票 |
[02:37] | Well, I’ll make an exception to my community theater rule. | 我一般不去社区剧院的 不过这次开个特例吧 |
[02:40] | But if there’s audience participation, I walk. | 但如果要求观众上台参与 我立马走人 |
[02:44] | Fair enough. | 没问题 |
[02:46] | I thought I’d take Bud and Coyote out to Philipe’s. | 我想带巴德和卡奥迪去菲利普餐厅 |
[02:49] | Would you like to join us? | 你想一起去吗 |
[02:50] | Oh, that sounds so good. I’m starving. | 真是太好吃了 我饿死了 |
[02:56] | – I can’t go. – Why not? | -我不能去 -为什么不行 |
[02:57] | – I’m getting a signal. – What signal? | -我收到信号了 -什么信号 |
[03:04] | Oh, I know that game. | 我知道这个游戏 |
[03:08] | What is it with these people? | 这些人是有什么毛病啊 |
[03:11] | I’ll get that, honey. | 我来吧 亲爱的 |
[03:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:14] | – What happened to your wrist? – Carpal tunnel. | -你的手腕是怎么了 -腕管综合征 |
[03:17] | – Do you work on a computer a lot? – No. | -你经常要用电脑吗 -不 |
[03:20] | Hey, how come Brianna didn’t come? | 对了 布丽安娜怎么没来 |
[03:22] | Oh, she’s, um… vacationing in Baltimore. | 她在巴尔的摩 度假 |
[03:25] | Barry moved to Baltimore? | 巴里搬去巴尔的摩了吗 |
[03:27] | Wow, that’s a long way to go to stalk somebody. | 跑那么远去跟踪别人 可真奇葩 |
[03:29] | Right, like you’re not weird as fuck. | 是啊 好像你不奇葩一样 |
[03:32] | I’m gonna go pick an orange out of the punch. | 我去从潘趣酒里挑点橙子切片出来 |
[03:37] | – That’s your house? – Yeah. All 160 square feet of it. | -那是你家吗 -是啊 全部160平方英尺 |
[03:41] | It’s amazing how quickly you can fill a space. | 迅速就把空间占满了 真令人惊叹 |
[03:44] | Do you ever wake up, forget you live there, | 你会不会有时候醒来 忘记自己住在那里 |
[03:46] | and think that you became a giant? | 以为自己变成了一个巨人 |
[03:48] | Yes! | 会啊 |
[03:50] | No, every morning! I do! | 不 每天早上我都这样 |
[03:52] | Who’s that? | 那是谁啊 |
[03:53] | That is Coyote’s “It’s not like that” girl, | 那是卡奥迪的”不是那种关系”的女孩 |
[03:56] | AKA Nadia. | 也就是娜迪亚 |
[03:58] | Nadia. Is she Russian? | 娜迪亚 她是俄国人吗 |
[04:00] | No. Calabasas. So, Calabassian. | 不是 是卡拉巴萨斯人 典型的那里风格 |
[04:04] | That looks very “Like that” to me. | 我觉得完全就是那种关系啊 |
[04:06] | – Oh, it’s so like that. – What are you talking about? | -绝对是那种关系 -你们在说什么 |
[04:08] | Coyote’s “It’s not like that” Girl. | 卡奥迪的”不是那种关系”的女孩 |
[04:11] | Aw, it’s totally like that. | 绝对是那种关系 |
[04:13] | – Want some orange? – Nope. | -要吃橙子吗 -不用了 |
[04:15] | – Okay. – Wow, you are one lucky man. | -好吧 -你真是个幸运的男人 |
[04:17] | Can I have some? | 能给我吃点吗 |
[04:20] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[04:33] | I need to borrow your George Foreman grill. | 我需要借用你的乔治·福曼牌电烤炉 |
[04:36] | I don’t own a George Foreman grill. | 我没有乔治·福曼牌电烤炉 |
[04:38] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[04:40] | Then whose George am I holding? | 那我拿的是谁的乔治电烤炉 |
[04:41] | I don’t know. Yours? | 我不知道 你自己的吧 |
[04:44] | Huh. Anyway, see you later. | 总之 回头见 |
[04:45] | Yeah, hey, Frankie. | 好吧 弗兰琦 |
[04:47] | Look. Did you not see all these orders that still have to go out? | 看啊 你没看到这些订单都要发出去吗 |
[04:50] | Sure do. | 当然看到了 |
[04:51] | But I haven’t seen Jacob in weeks | 但我已经好几周没看到雅各布了 |
[04:54] | and we’re supposed to have a romantic barbecue. | 我们本该举办一场浪漫烧烤大会的 |
[04:56] | – Anyway, thanks for the grill. – Stop. | -总之 谢谢你的电烤炉 -站住 |
[04:59] | You can always burn down Jacob’s farm another time. | 你可以下次再烧毁雅各布的农场 |
[05:01] | We have to get all these to the distribution center by 4:30. | 我们必须在4点半前把这些送到分发中心去 |
[05:05] | But it’s Sunday, the Lord’s day. | 但今天是周日 主日啊 |
[05:07] | You’re Jewish. Yesterday was your day. | 你是犹太人 昨天才是你们的安息日 |
[05:11] | Today is my day and I say we work. | 今天是我的日子 我要求工作 |
[05:16] | Another order. | 又来一份订单 |
[05:17] | I just hate to cancel on Jacob again. | 我只是不想又取消跟雅各布的约会 |
[05:19] | He already bought the Tofurger and Not Dogs for me. | 他已经给我买了豆腐汉堡和素热狗 |
[05:23] | Well, I’m sure those things will taste just as awful on another day | 我相信这些食物即使不在今天 在别的日子 |
[05:26] | that’s not today. | 也会一样难吃的 |
[05:28] | You know, he and I have to talk about stuff. | 他和我要谈一些事 |
[05:33] | What kind of stuff? | 什么样的事 |
[05:36] | You know… Jacob and Frankie stuff. | 就是雅各布和弗兰琦之间的事 |
[05:39] | Relationship- oriented chit- chat and such. | 关于恋爱关系的一些闲聊 |
[05:44] | What did you do? | 你又做什么了 |
[05:45] | I didn’t do anything. I’m delightful. | 我什么都没做 我很讨人喜欢 |
[05:47] | Well, don’t screw it up, ’cause he’s a good one. | 别搞砸了 因为他是个好男人 |
[05:50] | He really is. | 他真的是 |
[05:52] | So good, in fact, | 实际上 他太好了 |
[05:53] | that I know he won’t mind waiting a little longer | 我知道他不介意多等一会儿 |
[05:55] | for his chit- chat and facsimile meat. | 再闲聊 吃假肉 |
[06:03] | You know, Grace, I’ve been crunching the numbers | 话说 格蕾丝 我研究了一下数据 |
[06:05] | and doing some business- oriented strategizing. | 做了些商务战略 |
[06:09] | Oh, I can’t wait to hear this. | 我真是迫不及待想听听 |
[06:10] | I’m thinking about how people really want the thing they can’t have. | 我想着 人们真的迫切想得到他们无法拥有的东西 |
[06:15] | Like the McRib. | 就跟烤汁猪排堡一样 |
[06:17] | If we’re gonna create a frenzy for our product, | 如果要让人们为我们的产品发狂 |
[06:21] | we have to take it off the market. | 那我们必须让产品下市 |
[06:24] | So you want us to shut down? | 你想让我们关停业务吗 |
[06:26] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[06:28] | Now that you mention it, Grace, | 既然你都提到了 格蕾丝 |
[06:30] | yes, we definitely should shut down. | 没错 我们绝对应该关停 |
[06:33] | Look, I know it’s intense right now, | 听着 我知道现在很紧张 |
[06:36] | but we’re going to look back at these days | 但我们以后回首这些日子 |
[06:38] | like the most fun we ever had. | 会觉得这是我们最快乐的时期 |
[06:40] | When I started Say Grace, it was the girls and me in the garage | 我创办格蕾丝驾到时 只有我和女儿们 |
[06:44] | every weekend packing up skin cream. | 每周末都在车库打包护肤霜 |
[06:46] | Didn’t Brianna report you for child labor violations? | 布丽安娜没举报你使用童工吗 |
[06:50] | We should hire your grandkids! | 我们应该雇你的外孙们 |
[06:52] | Oh, yeah. The authorities would love that. | 好吧 当局一定会搞死我们的 |
[06:56] | Okay, smarty pants, | 好吧 自作聪明的家伙 |
[06:58] | if it’s gonna be the two of us, | 如果只有我们两个人 |
[06:59] | we’ll never get this done by 4:30. | 那我们4点半前永远不可能完成 |
[07:01] | Not with that attitude, we won’t. | 你这种态度显然不行 |
[07:06] | All right. We do need help. | 好吧 我们的确需要帮助 |
[07:08] | Sorry, George. | 抱歉了 乔治 |
[07:10] | Well, now I know whose that is. | 这下我知道那是谁的东西了 |
[07:15] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[07:28] | You said you had your stomach thing, | 你之前说你胃不舒服 |
[07:29] | but you were putting on a sexy outfit. | 但你却穿上了性感的衣服 |
[07:31] | Well, I did have my stomach thing | 我的胃的确不舒服 |
[07:34] | and then I put on my sexy outfit. | 然后我又穿上了性感衣服 |
[07:38] | I was gonna wait until it got dark outside, | 我刚刚在等着天黑下来 |
[07:41] | but, um… I also got a little something to add to the party. | 但是 我为我们的狂欢增加了一点内容 |
[07:46] | I hope it’s not, you know, too kinky… | 但愿不要显得 太古怪 |
[07:50] | but… bam! | 不过 看 |
[07:54] | What do you think? We don’t have to, | 你觉得怎么样 如果你不愿意 |
[07:56] | you know, try it if you don’t want to. | 我们可以不用尝试这个 |
[07:57] | – Wanna make sure everybody’s comfortable- – – I love it! | -我想确保大家都觉得可以接受 -我很爱 |
[07:59] | – You do? – Yes! It’ll be totally worth the hives. | -真的吗 -是的 就算患上荨麻疹也值了 |
[08:02] | Bud, I’ve never seen this side of you. | 巴德 我从未见过你的这一面 |
[08:06] | Are you gonna spray whipped cream all over me, you bad boy? | 你会在我身上涂满生奶油吗 你个坏小子 |
[08:09] | I… didn’t get any whipped cream. | 我 没买生奶油 |
[08:12] | What’d you get, chocolate syrup or something? | 那你是买了巧克力糖浆什么的吗 |
[08:15] | Caramel sauce? You got butterscotch? | 焦糖呢 你不会买的是奶油糖果吧 |
[08:18] | I got strawberries. | 我只买了草莓 |
[08:20] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[08:22] | So, um… like, what do we do with them? | 那 要怎么处理 |
[08:25] | Eat them and then sex? | 吃掉 然后再做爱 |
[08:29] | Full disclosure, I didn’t have time | 坦白一下 我去看牙医时 |
[08:30] | to read the whole Cosmo article at the dentist. | 没有足够的时间看完那一整篇情趣指导的文章 |
[08:33] | Oh, also, I’m supposed to spank you. | 对了 我还应该打你屁股才对 |
[08:36] | But, obviously, we can work our way up to that. | 不过 那个可以慢慢来 |
[08:38] | Well, now that you bring it up, | 既然你都提到了 |
[08:40] | I actually brought something, too. | 我也带了点东西过来 |
[08:45] | It’s from your mom’s company. | 是你妈妈公司的产品 |
[08:47] | – My mom gave you that? – No, that would be so weird. | -我妈给你的吗 -不是 那也太奇怪了 |
[08:50] | Your mom’s partner gave it to me. | 是你妈的搭档给我的 |
[08:52] | I mentioned that I had carpal tunnel | 我提到我患有腕管综合征 |
[08:55] | and she shoved it in my purse. | 她就把这个塞进我包里了 |
[08:58] | Is it for… | 那是用来… |
[09:00] | It is for us to use… on me. | 是给我们用的 用在我身上 |
[09:04] | – Oh, yeah. Cool. I know. – Yeah. Cool. | -好吧 真棒 我知道的 -是啊 真棒 |
[09:06] | Very cool. If it’s too weird for you, we don’t have to. | 好极了 如果你觉得太古怪 我们可以不用 |
[09:09] | Are you kidding me? I’m the guy who suggested the strawberries. | 你在开玩笑吗 是我建议玩草莓调情大法的啊 |
[09:13] | – Yeah, so okay, what do you think? – Let’s do this! | -好吧 那你觉得怎么样 -我们试试吧 |
[09:16] | – Do this. Yeah! Yeah! – Yeah, yeah. | -试试 好棒 -好棒 |
[09:19] | You go in and, uh… I’m gonna just Google some stuff real quick. | 你先进去 我上网搜点东西 |
[09:23] | – Okay, you go do that. – Yeah. | -好的 那你搜吧 -好的 |
[09:27] | So? What do you think? | 瞧 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:31] | Where is it? | 在哪儿呢 |
[09:33] | That’s very funny. | 真搞笑啊 |
[09:34] | No, I love it. It’s really cute. | 不 我很爱 真的很可爱 |
[09:37] | It’s doll- house cute, right? | 是玩偶屋那种可爱 对吧 |
[09:39] | Yeah. Like, if Ken got one for Barbie, he’d get super laid. | 是啊 如果肯给芭比买了这个 他一定能操个爽 |
[09:43] | Uh, no, Ken doesn’t have a penis and Barbie’s a tease. | 不 肯没有鸡巴 而芭比很会挑逗别人 |
[09:50] | I saw you through the window, | 我从窗户看到你们了 |
[09:51] | so I wanted to come say hi and bring you this. | 于是我就想过来打个招呼 顺道把这个给你 |
[09:53] | I signed for it. | 我替你签收了 |
[09:55] | My prescription shampoo! Awesome! | 我的配方洗发水 棒极了 |
[09:59] | It’s regular shampoo, it just has medicine in it. | 就是普通洗发水而已 里面加了点药物 |
[10:02] | Not- – There’s not a problem. | 并不是说我有什么问题 |
[10:04] | Some people, they hear “Prescription,” They think- – | 有些人一听到”配方”二字 就会觉得… |
[10:06] | Hi, I’m Mallory. | 你好 我是玛洛丽 |
[10:08] | Hey. | 你好 |
[10:09] | Coyote’s told me so much about you. | 卡奥迪跟我说过很多关于你的事 |
[10:11] | And your kids. He loves those kids. | 以及你的孩子们 他爱那些孩子 |
[10:14] | Yeah, I really do. | 没错 我的确很爱 |
[10:16] | I’m gonna make some smoothies. Mallory, quick question: | 我想做奶昔 玛洛丽 快速问一下 |
[10:19] | – can I use your blender? – Sure. | -我能用下你的搅拌机吗 -当然可以 |
[10:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:23] | – Oh, you got any frozen yogurt? – In the freezer. | -你有冻酸奶吗 -在冰箱里 |
[10:25] | – You got any fruit? – In the fridge. | -有水果吗 -在冰箱里 |
[10:27] | – What kind of fruit? – Just go look. | -什么样的水果 -自己去看看 |
[10:30] | – He’s a good guy. – Yeah. | -他是个好男人 -是啊 |
[10:33] | I’m glad I met him when I did. | 我很高兴我认识了他 |
[10:35] | Sort of marches to the beat of his own drummer, doesn’t he? | 他有点沉迷于自己的世界 与外界格格不入 对吧 |
[10:37] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:38] | I was watching you two at the meeting. | 我之前在戒酒会上一直看着你们 |
[10:40] | You looked very cute together. | 你们在一起真的很有爱 |
[10:43] | It’s not like that. | 我们之间不是那种关系 |
[10:45] | Okay, I’ve known the guy since he was five years old | 我从那家伙5岁起就认识他了 |
[10:47] | and, believe me, it’s like that. | 相信我 就是那种关系 |
[10:49] | What? | 什么 |
[10:50] | Totally. He’s crazy about you. | 真的 他为你痴狂 |
[10:57] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[10:59] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[11:00] | Did I just- – | 我刚刚是… |
[11:02] | I think you did. | 我想是这样 |
[11:04] | I need to not be here right now. | 我现在不能待在这里 |
[11:07] | Your bananas are too green! Where are you going? | 你家的香蕉还没熟 你要去哪儿 |
[11:10] | There is this housewarming… | 有个乔迁新居的活动 |
[11:13] | I said I might stop by later, which is now, right? | 我说过我晚些时候再去 也就是现在 明白吗 |
[11:18] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I gotta go. | -你没事吧 -没事 我得走了 |
[11:21] | Wait. Nadia, wait a sec- – | 等等 娜迪亚 |
[11:24] | What the hell was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[11:28] | Mallory, what happened? | 玛洛丽 发生什么事了 |
[11:30] | I was just trying to be your bird dog. | 我只是想当你的僚机 |
[11:32] | – My what? – You know, guys go out, | -我的什么 -就是 男人们出去玩 |
[11:35] | one tries to pick up a girl, one of them’s his bird dog? | 想勾搭女孩 其中一个就会充当另一个人的僚机 |
[11:38] | Oh, my God, are you trying to say “Wing man” Right now? | 天啊 你是想说”泡妞搭档”吗 |
[11:43] | – What did you say to her? – I just told her that you liked her. | -你对她说了什么 -我跟她说你喜欢她 |
[11:45] | What? Are you kidding me? | 什么 你在开玩笑吗 |
[11:48] | I’m sorry, but you do like her, | 对不起 但你确实喜欢她啊 |
[11:50] | – right? – Yes. Of course I like her, | -对吗 -是的 我当然喜欢她 |
[11:51] | – but I’m not gonna tell her that. – Are you 15? | -但我不会告诉她的 -你才15岁吗 |
[11:54] | In many ways, yes. | 在很多方面确实是的 |
[11:56] | She’s new to the program, okay? | 她才刚加入戒酒互助会 好吗 |
[11:58] | She’s not supposed to be in a relationship for the first year. | 她第一年是不能有恋爱关系的 |
[12:01] | I was waiting. | 我是在等待 |
[12:02] | Trying to be a grown- up for once. | 就这么一次试图当个成熟的男人 |
[12:05] | I just wanted to help. | 我只是想帮忙而已 |
[12:07] | Yeah, but now she knows, and she can’t un- know it. | 好吧 但她现在知道了 已经无法抹除了 |
[12:09] | – I’m so sorry. – “Sorry” doesn’t fix it. | -我真的很抱歉 -抱歉也于事无补 |
[12:13] | Just… get off my lawn. | 从我家的草坪上滚出去 |
[12:23] | Somehow, packing vibrators with my ex- wife | 和我的前妻一起打包振动棒 |
[12:26] | is not how I imagined my Sunday. | 可不是我想象的度过周末的方式 |
[12:29] | But who knew it would be so fun? | 但谁知道会这么好玩呢 |
[12:33] | Gold star for Sol. | 奖励索尔一颗金星 |
[12:37] | Do you see what he’s done here and why I’m congratulating him? | 你们看到他的成果了吗 以及我为什么要恭喜他 |
[12:41] | Look how straight his label is. This is our goal. | 看他贴的商标多平直 这就是我们的目标 |
[12:45] | As opposed to… | 而不是… |
[12:49] | this. Now, I’m not asking who is responsible for this abomination, | 这样的 我不是要揪出贴成这样的罪魁祸首 |
[12:52] | but why don’t you take Sol’s box back out and use it as a model. | 但你们何不拿着索尔贴的盒子 作为模范榜样呢 |
[12:58] | A model, wow. | 模范榜样 |
[13:00] | What can I say, you gave very clear instructions. | 我能怎么说呢 主要感谢你下达的指示比较清晰 |
[13:03] | – Kiss ass. – Brown- noser. | -马屁精 -就会拍马屁 |
[13:04] | Come on, get pumped, people. We have a deadline to meet. | 快点 加油行动啊各位 我们有截止日期的 |
[13:07] | Oh, now you’re concerned about deadlines? | 现在你倒是关心截止日期了啊 |
[13:09] | But when it’s 11:55 and Del Taco’s about to close, | 之前11:55时 墨西哥夹饼店就要关门了 |
[13:13] | where is your concern then, Grace? | 你怎么不担心截止日期啊 格蕾丝 |
[13:15] | This is more important than “Second dinner.” | 这比第二顿晚餐要重要多了 |
[13:18] | Every label represents a customer who’s responded to our product. | 每一个标签都代表了一位看上我们产品的客户 |
[13:23] | Doesn’t that excite you? Whoo! | 那难道不让你激动吗 好棒 |
[13:26] | Can we at least take a coffee break? | 我们能稍微休息下 喝杯咖啡吗 |
[13:28] | I don’t need coffee. I’m energized by the work. | 我不需要咖啡 工作本身就让我充满力量 |
[13:37] | – I miss you! – I know you do! | -我想你了 -我知道的 |
[13:40] | Yeah, I really brought the ruckus. | 好棒 我真的制造出了激情 |
[13:50] | Hey, I’m starving. You hungry? | 我饿死了 你饿了吗 |
[13:52] | I bet you are. | 我猜一定饿了 |
[13:55] | I’ll whip up something for you. | 我给你做点东西吃吧 |
[13:58] | Gluten- free pancakes? | 不含谷蛋白的煎饼怎么样 |
[14:00] | I’d throw some strawberries on there if I hadn’t eaten them all. | 我也想加点草莓在上面 但可惜我全都吃掉了 |
[14:02] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[14:04] | Ended up needing the energy, though, am I right, babe? | 最后还是需要那个能量 我说的对吧 宝贝 |
[14:07] | Right, babe? | 对吧 宝贝 |
[14:10] | Quick scramble? | 快速炒个鸡蛋 |
[14:13] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[14:16] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[14:33] | If I’d known you were as good at this | 如果我早知道你这么擅长这个 |
[14:35] | as you were at stealing my husband, | 就跟你擅长偷我丈夫一样 |
[14:37] | I would’ve gone into business with you. | 那我就选择跟你一起创业了 |
[14:39] | He actually made the first move. | 实际上是他先追我的 |
[14:43] | You know, we don’t need to talk about this. | 我们不需要谈论这个 |
[14:45] | No, we don’t. | 是啊 的确不需要 |
[14:46] | If you recall, | 如果你还记得 |
[14:47] | the last time we huddled around a computer together, | 上次我们一起坐在电脑前 |
[14:50] | we were courting a mustachioed mystery man. | 是在追求一个大胡子的神秘男子 |
[14:54] | We were young then. We’re wiser now. | 我们当时太年轻 现在明智些了 |
[14:58] | So, no new moustaches? | 所以没出现新的大胡子吗 |
[15:00] | Just Frankie’s. | 只有弗兰琦的大胡子 |
[15:01] | Not much for water- cooler talk, are you, boss? | 你不太喜欢上班时间的闲聊 对吧 老板 |
[15:04] | I like that you call me “Boss.” | 我喜欢你叫我老板 |
[15:06] | Come on, we can take a tiny break. | 拜托 我们可以稍微休息下的 |
[15:09] | I hear there’s a Singles Night at the Senior Center- – | 我听说老年人中心在举办单身之夜活动 |
[15:11] | No. End of discussion. | 打住 对话结束 |
[15:16] | But eventually, don’t you want to date again? | 不过最终 你不想再次谈个恋爱吗 |
[15:19] | Sol… | 索尔 |
[15:20] | I just think you deserve to be happy! | 我只是觉得你应该过得幸福 |
[15:23] | I am happy. | 我很幸福啊 |
[15:25] | I’ve got Vybrant. I’ve got Frankie, | 我现在有活力振动棒 有弗兰琦 |
[15:27] | who finally has gotten over her fear of the garbage disposal. | 她终于克服了对垃圾处理器的恐惧 |
[15:31] | This is enough for me. | 这对我而言就足够了 |
[15:33] | Of course. I totally respect that | 当然了 我安全尊重这一点 |
[15:34] | and I’m really glad to hear you say it. | 我也很高兴听你这么说 |
[15:37] | Of course, Freud believed that it’s love which defines humanity. | 不过 弗洛伊德认为 是爱定义了人性 |
[15:42] | The same Freud that diagnosed me with penis envy? | 就是那个诊断我患有阴茎妒忌心理的弗洛伊德吗 |
[15:45] | They weren’t all hits. | 也并非全都是成功的名言 |
[15:46] | But he did say you need both work and love to be happy. | 不过他确实说过 你需要同时有工作和爱才能幸福 |
[15:51] | Yeah? Then why did you retire? | 是吗 那你为什么退休 |
[15:56] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[15:59] | Break’s over. | 休息时间结束 |
[16:04] | You know, we could just make a run for it. | 话说 我们其实可以逃跑的 |
[16:06] | Are you a good swimmer? We could be in Japan in a year. | 你擅长游泳吗 我们一年后或许可以游到日本 |
[16:09] | Actually, I’m a very good swimmer. | 实际上 我很擅长游泳 |
[16:11] | I’m not, I’ll just have to piggyback it. | 我不行 我只能肩驮式乱扑了 |
[16:15] | I know why I hate this stuff, | 我知道我为什么讨厌这事 |
[16:18] | but you seem to hate this stuff and it’s actually your stuff. | 但你似乎也很讨厌 这可是你自己的事啊 |
[16:21] | I just pictured myself on the front lines, | 我只是想象自己站在最前线 |
[16:23] | handing vibrators out to the masses, | 向人群发放振动棒 |
[16:26] | mobilizing nursing homes, that kind of thing. | 动员养老院里的人 这之类的事 |
[16:29] | Reality can be a stark departure from fantasy. | 现实与幻想的距离可能会很遥远 |
[16:33] | Get me that on a hat. | 帮我把这句话印在帽子上 |
[16:35] | Although, that’s a lot of words, get me two hats. | 不过这句话太长了 给我印在两顶帽子上吧 |
[16:38] | You know, when I got out of law school | 我从法学院毕业时 |
[16:39] | I thought I’d be like Perry Mason. | 我以为我会像佩利·梅森那么厉害 |
[16:41] | You know, winning all those dramatic cases at the last moment, | 在最后一刻赢下那些百转千回的精彩案件 |
[16:45] | holding the entire courtroom in my thrall. | 将整个法庭掌控在自己的鼓掌间 |
[16:48] | At least you’ve got two working legs. | 至少你的两条腿没有残疾 |
[16:51] | You’re thinking of Ironside. | 你想的是《轮椅神探》 |
[16:53] | Why am I confused here? | 我怎么给搞混了 |
[16:55] | Same actor. Raymond Burr. | 都是一个演员演的 雷蒙德·伯尔 |
[16:58] | Does this look like Sol’s? | 你觉得这个跟索尔贴的差不多吗 |
[17:00] | I guess if you tilt it. | 如果倾斜着看差不多吧 |
[17:03] | What do I know? | 我知道个什么 |
[17:04] | I’m not a box genius, like Sol and Grace. | 我又不像索尔和格蕾丝那样是盒子大师 |
[17:07] | How do you know? You’ve only done two. | 你怎么知道 你才贴了两个 |
[17:09] | – Lay off me, man. – Okay. | -开除我啊 老兄 -好吧 |
[17:15] | It’s Jacob. What do I say? | 是雅各布打来的 我该怎么说 |
[17:17] | “Hello, Jacob”? | 喂 雅各布 |
[17:18] | Good. I like that. | 很好 我喜欢 |
[17:20] | Hello, Jacob. | 喂 雅各布 |
[17:23] | I know. I’m so sorry. | 我知道 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:25] | I don’t think I can make it. | 我觉得我来不了了 |
[17:29] | Of course I want to talk to you about it. | 我当然想跟你谈谈这事 |
[17:31] | I’m not avoiding you, I promise. | 我并没有在躲着你 我保证 |
[17:33] | Let’s talk about it tomorrow. | 我们明天再谈这事吧 |
[17:36] | Oh, unless, of course, | 当然了 |
[17:37] | Grace has a bunch of these boxes she wants me to finish. | 格蕾丝分配了很多打包的任务给我 |
[17:41] | Okay. Okay, bye- bye. | 好的 再见 |
[17:48] | Everything okay over there? | 你那边没什么事吧 |
[17:51] | Sorry. None of my business. | 抱歉 不关我的事 |
[17:54] | Unless I make it your business | 除非我把它变成关于你的事 |
[17:56] | because I need to get it off my chest. | 因为我需要找个人倾诉一下 |
[17:59] | Jacob is selling the farm and moving to New Mexico | 雅各布想卖掉农场 搬去新墨西哥州 |
[18:02] | and he wants me to go with him. | 他希望我跟他一起去 |
[18:05] | New Mexico? | 新墨西哥州 |
[18:06] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[18:09] | Are you thinking about it? | 你在考虑搬过去吗 |
[18:10] | I am thinking about it. | 我的确在考虑 |
[18:13] | But I don’t know. | 但我也不知道 |
[18:14] | On the one hand I’ve got my life here | 一方面 我的生活就在这里 |
[18:16] | with Grace, my boys, our business. | 这里有格蕾丝 我的儿子们 以及生意 |
[18:19] | And on the other there’s Jacob with a whole new adventure. | 另一方面 则是和雅各布展开全新的冒险 |
[18:25] | Have you talked to Grace? | 你跟格蕾丝谈过了吗 |
[18:26] | Oh, no. I can’t talk to her till I figure it out. | 没有 我没琢磨清楚前不能去找她谈 |
[18:30] | But I usually figure things out with her. | 但我一般是跟她一起琢磨清楚的 |
[18:32] | So it’s a brain- buster. | 所以这简直是太难为我了 |
[18:35] | I get that. | 我懂的 |
[18:37] | But you’re gonna have to tell her sooner rather than later. | 但你早告诉她总比晚告诉要好 |
[18:40] | Take it from a man who told her later | 就当是我这个很晚才告诉她 |
[18:42] | and really wishes he told her sooner. | 但却很后悔没早告诉她的人的建议吧 |
[18:45] | Can I tell her when she’s asleep? | 我能趁她睡觉时告诉她吗 |
[18:47] | Or under the hair dryer, or general anesthesia? | 或是趁她用吹风机时 或是在全麻状态时 |
[18:52] | Frankie, get in here! | 弗兰琦 给我进来 |
[18:54] | Oh, God, she heard us. | 天啊 她听到我们的聊天了 |
[18:56] | – You think she heard us? – No. | -你觉得她听到了吗 -不会 |
[18:58] | Be cool. | 要镇定 |
[19:00] | Right behind you, kid. | 我跟你一起去 孩子 |
[19:05] | So, time for lunch yet? | 要吃午餐了吗 |
[19:07] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[19:09] | I’m hungry. | 我饿死了 |
[19:10] | Someone is ripping off our vibrator. | 有人在山寨我们的振动棒 |
[19:13] | Arlene just sent me an article. | 阿尔琳刚发给我一篇文章 |
[19:15] | Look at this. | 你们看 |
[19:15] | “Just announced: a design geared for the older woman, | “新近宣布 一款专为老年女性设计的产品 |
[19:19] | with a gel sleeve, | 拥有胶套 |
[19:20] | an adjustable head and glow in the dark buttons.” | 可调整的顶端部位 以及夜光按钮” |
[19:24] | Oh, that’s what we’re doing! | 那是我们的产品特色啊 |
[19:25] | That’s my point. | 我就是这个意思 |
[19:27] | It’s what Hydrox did to Oreos. | 跟海德克斯山寨奥利奥的行为一样 |
[19:29] | We’ve been Hydroxed! | 我们被海德克斯了 |
[19:31] | Actually, Hydrox was invented first, in 1908. | 实际上 是海德克斯1908年先发明出来的 |
[19:35] | And, in fact, Oreo was the one… | 是奥利奥山寨了… |
[19:37] | I forgot you were a cookie historian. | 我忘了你是个饼干历史学家了 |
[19:39] | Well, they can’t do that. Wait, who’s they? | 他们不能这么做 等等 他们是谁 |
[19:42] | – Some company called Sex Tech. – Never heard of them. | -一家叫性科技的公司 -从没听过 |
[19:45] | It’s a division of Omni Tech. | 是欧姆尼科技的分公司 |
[19:48] | Oh, they made my boom box. | 我的音响就是他们公司产的 |
[19:50] | This is bad, Frankie. We might have to sue them. | 形势很糟糕 弗兰琦 我们或许要告他们 |
[19:53] | Wait a minute, hold on. You do not want to do that. | 等等 你们不会想那么做的 |
[19:56] | They have a lot of money. They have lawyers for their lawyers. | 他们有很多钱 也有大批的律师团队 |
[19:59] | He’s right. It could tie you up in court for years. | 他说得对 官司可能会纠缠数年 |
[20:02] | Years? Would I have to be here for that? | 数年 我还需要留在这里出庭吗 |
[20:04] | Why wouldn’t you be here? | 你为什么会不在这里 |
[20:10] | What kind of look is that? | 那是什么表情啊 |
[20:12] | What look? | 什么表情 |
[20:13] | The look you just gave him and the one he gave you back. | 你刚对他做的表情 以及他回敬你的表情 |
[20:18] | Oh, my God, did you know about this? | 天啊 你是早就知道这事了吗 |
[20:21] | No. | 不是 |
[20:22] | Grace, I would have told you. | 格蕾丝 我要是知道肯定告诉你了 |
[20:24] | Yeah, like when my breast was out at Jamba Juice? | 得了吧 之前在餐厅我露胸了 你就没告诉我 |
[20:27] | Maybe we should let these two talk. | 或许我们应该让她们好好谈谈 |
[20:28] | Talk about what, Robert? | 谈什么 罗伯特 |
[20:31] | If the looks weren’t looks, what is there to talk about? | 如果你们的表情没什么特殊含义 那有什么好谈的 |
[20:34] | Frankie? | 弗兰琦 |
[20:39] | It’s not about the article. | 跟这篇文章无关 |
[20:42] | Well, then what’s it about? | 那跟什么事有关 |
[20:45] | Santa Fe. | 圣菲 |
[20:49] | Thank you for being so brave, Brendan. | 谢谢你这么勇敢 布兰登 |
[20:52] | Would anyone else like to share? | 还有谁想分享自己的事 |
[20:58] | Hi, I’m Nadia. I’m an alcoholic/addict. | 大家好 我是娜迪亚 我患有酒瘾 |
[21:01] | Hi, Nadia. | 你好 娜迪亚 |
[21:03] | And I had a really hard day. | 并且我今天过得很难受 |
[21:07] | This guy I know apparently has feelings for me and it freaked me out. | 我认识的一个人对我有感觉 那把我吓坏了 |
[21:13] | I think because I have feelings for him, too. | 我觉得那是因为 我对他也有感觉 |
[21:17] | In the past, I would’ve ripped | 如果是在过去 我会在大街上 |
[21:18] | this guy’s pants off in the middle of the street, | 就把那家伙的裤子撕了 |
[21:20] | done him right there. | 直接上了他 |
[21:22] | And then, I would have ripped him off. | 然后 我会把他也撕成碎片 |
[21:26] | But this was my first time in this situation sober | 但这是我第一次参加戒酒疗程 |
[21:30] | and I didn’t know how to handle it. | 我不知道该如何处理这事 |
[21:36] | He’s a nice guy… | 他是个好男人 |
[21:38] | and I’ve never been with one of those. | 我从没跟好男人在一起过 |
[21:41] | But maybe, in the future… | 但或许 在将来 |
[21:45] | over time, and if he’s patient… | 经过长期的相处 如果他有耐心 |
[21:51] | who knows. | 谁知道呢 |
[21:59] | She likes me. | 她喜欢我 |
[22:05] | Are the eggs okay? | 鸡蛋还行吗 |
[22:07] | Yeah, they’re delicious. Why? | 当然啊 很好吃 怎么了 |
[22:09] | I don’t know. You don’t seem to be making that much noise. | 我也不知道 你似乎没发出很享受的声音啊 |
[22:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:17] | Are you sure you don’t mean… | 你确定不该是这样的吗… |
[22:22] | What is the matter with you? | 你是有什么毛病啊 |
[22:25] | After we were done, when I came to the kitchen, | 我们做完之后 我来到厨房 |
[22:27] | you stayed in the bedroom, | 你一个人在卧室里 |
[22:28] | and made that noise. | 然后发出了这种声音 |
[22:32] | Oh. That was because of the vibrator. | 噢 那是因为那根振动棒 |
[22:34] | But I thought we were… | 但我以为我们… |
[22:36] | I thought you were… completed. | 我以为你已经 完事了 |
[22:39] | I was! I totally was. | 我是完事了 真的 |
[22:41] | I just… took another spin around the old block. | 我只是 又爽了一次而已 |
[22:44] | But that sound you were making | 但是你发出的那个声音 |
[22:46] | was way different from the sound you make with me. | 跟你在和我做的时候发出的声音完全不一样 |
[22:49] | – And? – Does that mean it’s better? | -所以呢 -那意味着振动棒更厉害吗 |
[22:53] | They were just two different experiences. | 那是完全不同的两种体验 |
[22:55] | Like surf and turf. | 就跟海陆大餐一样 |
[22:57] | Surf and turf is one experience by definition. | 海陆大餐实际上是一种体验 |
[22:58] | – Not the way I eat it. – You’re not answering the question. | -按我的吃法就不是 -你没有直接回答我的问题 |
[23:02] | I had an amazing time with you. | 我刚刚跟你一起做的时候很爽 |
[23:04] | That was some of the best sex that we’ve ever had. | 那是我们最棒的性爱经历之一 |
[23:06] | Why don’t you make that sound with me? | 那你跟我一起做时 怎么就没有那种声音 |
[23:08] | No, it has nothing to do with you. | 不 跟你没关系 |
[23:11] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[23:13] | It’s a perfectly designed machine. | 那个小器具真的设计得非常好 |
[23:16] | Okay. I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[23:19] | You’re well- designed, too. | 你也是个设计精巧的人 |
[23:21] | Okay, okay. Enough with the adorable bullshit. | 好了 别再说好话恭维我了 |
[23:23] | Don’t be mad at the vibrator. | 别生那个振动棒的气 |
[23:26] | When I’m with you, it’s beautiful and it really means something. | 我跟你在一起时 真的很美好 那有重大意义 |
[23:30] | You don’t have to say that, but thanks. | 你不必说这些的 不过还是谢了 |
[23:32] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[23:34] | Oh, I have to go home. I gotta feed Gregory. | 我得回去了 我要喂格雷戈里 |
[23:36] | Can you please stop worrying? | 你能别再担心了吗 |
[23:45] | – Give me one more shot. – What? | -再给我一个机会 -什么 |
[23:48] | Give me a chance to beat the machine. | 再给我一个机会 打败那个小器具 |
[23:52] | You know, there’s been an awful lot of attention on me today. | 今天对我的关注度太多了 |
[23:57] | Let me try a little something. | 我想换个花样 |
[24:06] | Jacob is moving to Santa Fe. | 雅各布要搬去圣菲了 |
[24:09] | What? | 什么 |
[24:10] | His kids are there. | 他的孩子都在那边 |
[24:11] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 我真的很遗憾 |
[24:13] | He asked me to go with him. | 他叫我跟他一起过去 |
[24:16] | Wh… | 什… |
[24:18] | – You’re not thinking of going? – I don’t know. | -你不会是打算去吧 -我不知道 |
[24:22] | I mean, there are a million things to think about. | 有太多的事需要考虑 |
[24:25] | – When is he moving? – I don’t know. | -他什么时候搬走 -我不知道 |
[24:27] | – Then when would you have- – – I don’t know that either. | -那你要什么时候… -我也不知道 |
[24:30] | Nothing has been decided yet. | 现在一切都没决定 |
[24:35] | Well, since you don’t know anything, | 既然你什么都不知道 |
[24:38] | I have at least 400 vibrators to box. | 我还有至少400根振动棒要打包 |
[24:43] | Four hundred and one. | 是401根 |
[24:46] | Can we talk about this, please? | 我们能谈谈这事吗 |
[24:48] | Can you print some more labels, please? | 你能去打印更多的标签吗 |
[24:51] | – Grace- – – No! | -格蕾丝 -不要 |
[24:53] | I can’t… I can’t talk about this right now. | 我做不到 我现在没办法谈这事 |
[24:57] | So, label, label, label. | 标签 标签 标签 |
[24:58] | And please, would you put the paper in right- side up this time. | 并且拜托你这次把纸的位置放对 |
[25:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:06] | I’m knocking on your walls, Grace. I’m gonna find a way in. | 我在敲你的心墙 格蕾丝 我在想办法进去 |
[25:10] | Where’s the door? Show me a window. | 门在哪儿呢 给我开扇窗啊 |
[25:12] | Frankie, is this how you want to be murdered? | 弗兰琦 你是想被这样杀死吗 |
[25:15] | Looks like I’ll just shimmy over the top and come through the chimney. | 我还是爬到屋顶 从烟囱跳进去吧 |
[25:23] | Please talk to me. This is a big deal. | 求你跟我说说话 这可是大事 |
[25:26] | For both of us. | 对我们双方而言都是 |
[25:30] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[25:32] | I’m just thinking about what I want for the rest of my life. | 我只是在考虑我的余生想要什么 |
[25:35] | – Don’t you ever think about that? – Yeah. | -你就没想过这个问题吗 -想过 |
[25:37] | What do you see when you visualize your future? | 当你幻想你的未来 你看到的是什么 |
[25:41] | Zero boxes in my house. | 家里的包裹全都寄出去 |
[25:43] | I picture myself in a hot air balloon. | 我看到的是我自己在一个热气球里 |
[25:46] | Oh, wait a minute, I’ve changed my answer. | 等等 我改变答案了 |
[25:48] | When I picture my life, I’m holding a giant pin. | 我幻想我的未来时 看到的是我拿着一根巨大的针 |
[25:52] | No, really. I want to fly freely. I want to soar. | 不 真的 我想自由飞翔 我想一飞冲天 |
[25:56] | I want a big life that encompasses many different things. | 我想要的是包含了很多东西的充实的生活 |
[26:00] | Oh, congratulations, | 恭喜啊 |
[26:01] | you dream about being a flying human fruit basket. | 你梦想的是成为一个飞翔的人体水果篮 |
[26:05] | Talk to me. This is important. | 跟我谈谈吧 这事很重要 |
[26:07] | This is important, too. | 这事也很重要啊 |
[26:10] | Look, if you’re not gonna help, | 听着 如果你不打算帮忙 |
[26:11] | the least you can do is not slow me down. | 至少也别拖慢我的速度 |
[26:14] | – I can help. – No. | -我可以帮忙的 -不 |
[26:16] | Obviously, you have a lot to think about. So go think. | 显然 你现在有很多要考虑的事 所以 去思考吧 |
[26:20] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:29] | We’ll talk about this in the morning… I guess. | 我们明早再谈这事吧 我猜 |
[26:34] | Yeah. | 好的 |