时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | That’s another tough one. | 这个又很难 |
[00:54] | But if you had to say… | 但如果非要你说 |
[00:56] | Okay, if I had to say, I guess I would say… | 好吧 如果非要我说 那我会说 |
[01:00] | Ed would play the pan flute on a Tuesday in the Alps. | 艾德会于周二在阿尔卑斯山吹排笛 |
[01:04] | But don’t forget Ed’s dead and the Alps aren’t real, so… | 但别忘了 艾德死了 阿尔卑斯山又不存在 |
[01:08] | May I ask where you’re going with these strange questions? | 可以问问这些奇怪的问题有什么目的吗 |
[01:10] | No one knows how to get Sheree’s house back better than Sheree. | 没人比雪丽更清楚要怎么要回雪丽的房子 |
[01:14] | That’s me! | 雪丽是我 |
[01:15] | – She just doesn’t know she knows it. – I don’t! | -她只是不知道自己知道 -我是不知道 |
[01:17] | So we have to poke around in Ed-and-Sheree-land | 所以我们要在艾德和雪丽的世界里打探一番 |
[01:19] | until she does. | 直到她知道 |
[01:21] | Frankie, you’re really good at this. | 弗兰琦 你真的好在行 |
[01:22] | I’m an amateur sleuth with an unimpeachable track record. | 我是业余侦探 以往的记录完美无瑕 |
[01:26] | Solving the mystery of who put Jolly Ranchers in the blender | 解决谁把硬糖放进了搅拌机的谜题 |
[01:29] | isn’t much of a track record. | 算不上什么了不起的记录 |
[01:31] | Me, when I was high. | 是我 嗑嗨的时候干的 |
[01:33] | It was a hard one to crack. | 那个谜案很难解开 |
[01:36] | Oh, it’s Jacob. I want to talk. | 是雅各布 我想跟他说话 |
[01:39] | Oh, but I need an hour just to go through my squirrel story. | 但光是松鼠的事我就能说上一小时 |
[01:43] | Well, we can take a break. | 我们可以休息会儿嘛 |
[01:44] | A break? You know who takes breaks? | 休息 你知道谁休息吗 |
[01:47] | You. | 你 |
[01:48] | Constantly. | 经常的 |
[01:49] | That’s my genius. | 那是我的天才之处 |
[01:51] | I appear to be taking breaks, but I am always working. | 我看似在休息 但我总在工作 |
[01:55] | In fact, I took a break in the middle of that sentence | 事实上 我刚刚话说到一半就休息了一下 |
[01:57] | and you didn’t even know it. | 你都没发现 |
[01:58] | I didn’t notice. | 我就没发现 |
[02:00] | We have a problem. | 我们有问题了 |
[02:01] | Yeah, we should be doing this naked in a sweat lodge. | 是啊 我们该裸着在蒸汗屋里做这个 |
[02:04] | No, somebody’s putting Sheree’s house on the market. | 不是 有人把雪丽的房子挂牌出售了 |
[02:06] | – Come here. Come. Look. – What? They can’t do that yet! | -过来 看 -什么 他们现在不能那么做 |
[02:11] | Look at this. | 看啊 |
[02:15] | Oh, those little shits! Oh, it must have been Patricia. | 那些小混蛋 肯定是帕特丽夏 |
[02:19] | Arnold’s too weak. | 阿诺德太软弱了 |
[02:21] | How my sweet man could have such hateful children? | 我的好男人怎么会有这么狠毒的孩子 |
[02:23] | We gotta stop them. We gotta kill them. | 我们得阻止他们 我们得杀了他们 |
[02:26] | I know someone. It’s me. | 我认识人 我 |
[02:28] | I saw The Accountant and it really resonated. | 我看了《会计刺客》 特别有共鸣 |
[02:30] | I couldn’t make heads or tails of that movie. | 那部电影我完全看不懂 |
[02:32] | Ignore her. How did you know Ed wanted you to have the house? | 别理她 你怎么知道艾德希望你留着房子 |
[02:36] | He told me. He said it all the time. | 他说的 他总这么说 |
[02:38] | Yeah, but did anyone else hear him say it? | 好吧 还有别人听到过他这么说吗 |
[02:40] | And/or did you happen to record any or all of your conversations? | 或是你有没有录下你们全部的对话 |
[02:43] | Okay, you need to go take a run around the block. | 好吧 你去街区里跑个圈好了 |
[02:46] | I mean, he put it in a love letter. | 他写在了一封情书里 |
[02:49] | He wrote it down? In his own handwriting? | 他写下来了 他自己的笔迹吗 |
[02:52] | I think so. He never told me if he knew other handwritings. | 是的 他没跟我说过他有别的笔迹 |
[02:55] | I mean, he did win all those penmanship medals in third grade. | 他三年级时凭书法获得了好多奖章呢 |
[02:59] | Yes! Third grade. Third. Third place. Bronze medal. | 没错 三年级 第三 铜牌 |
[03:03] | – Test your mettle… – She’s stuck in a loop. | -检验你的勇气 -她卡在循环里了 |
[03:05] | A handwritten love letter | 手写情书 |
[03:07] | could possibly supersede the original will | 或许可以取代原有遗嘱 |
[03:09] | if the letter were signed and dated. | 前提是信上有签名和日期的话 |
[03:11] | Well, she thinks it’s signed. She’s just not sure it’s dated. | 她认为是有签名的 但她不确定是否有日期 |
[03:14] | And where is this maybe-signed, possibly-dated letter? | 那么这封可能签名了 或许有日期的信在哪儿 |
[03:17] | Somewhere in her house. | 在她家里什么地方 |
[03:18] | Yeah, but her stepkids changed all the locks | 没错 但她的继子女把锁都换了 |
[03:21] | and they filed a thing so she can’t get in. | 还提交了申请 她无法进去 |
[03:23] | Well, then her lawyer needs to file | 那她的律师得 |
[03:25] | another thing to vacate the first thing. | 再发份文件清空房子 |
[03:27] | Which we can help with, if you can wait a few days. | 我们可以帮忙 但你们需要等上几天 |
[03:29] | I don’t know if you’ve heard, | 不知你是否知道 |
[03:31] | but I’ve been nominated for a Tappy Award | 但我因《1776》里的表演 |
[03:34] | for my performance in 1776 and tomorrow’s… | 获得了塔比奖提名 明天就是 |
[03:37] | Does no one understand “Ticktock, ticktock”? | 你们都不懂”时间紧迫”什么意思吗 |
[03:40] | On The Doctor House show, | 在《医生豪斯》里 |
[03:41] | this is exactly when he would break into a patient’s house | 他这时就会闯入病人家 |
[03:46] | and get the letter himself. | 自己去拿到信 |
[03:47] | Okay, first of all, the show is called House, | 好吧 首先 那部剧叫《豪斯医生》 |
[03:50] | and he mostly cures bizarre diseases after making them worse. | 而且他一般都把疑难杂症搞得恶化再治好它们 |
[03:53] | And last time I checked, we are not breaking into any place. | 而且 据我所知 我们不能闯进任何地方 |
[03:57] | Well, check again, because we are. | 那你得重新查查了 因为我们必须闯 |
[03:59] | I just did. | 我查过了 |
[04:00] | We’re going to get these two to help us do the legal stuff. | 我们要让他们帮我们从法律上想办法 |
[04:03] | I’m just afraid if we tip our hand, | 我担心如果我们表明了意图 |
[04:05] | the stepkids might figure out what we’re trying to get. | 继子女会发现我们想拿到什么 |
[04:08] | And destroy it. | 然后销毁它 |
[04:09] | Oh, Grace. Oh my God, Sol’s right. We need to break in. | 格蕾丝 索尔说得对 我们必须闯进去 |
[04:12] | I feel like that’s a slight | 我觉得这稍微 |
[04:14] | bastardization of what I was trying say. | 有点扭曲了我的话 |
[04:15] | We are not breaking into her house. | 我们不会闯进她家的 |
[04:18] | Okay. I didn’t want to tell you this, | 好吧 我本不想说的 |
[04:20] | but we have to do something while she can still enjoy it. | 但我们得趁她还有时间赶紧想办法 |
[04:24] | Because I found some other papers up in the studio. | 因为我在画室还发现了其他文件 |
[04:27] | Sheree is dying from Erdheim-Chester disease. | 雪丽患了厄德海姆-切斯特病要死了 |
[04:30] | She is not. You heard that on House. | 她才没有 你是从《豪斯医生》上学来的 |
[04:34] | That may be, but Sheree is out of options. | 或许吧 但雪丽已经别无选择了 |
[04:37] | And frankly, so am I. | 老实说 我也是 |
[04:39] | I’m in limbo here. | 我简直如坠地狱 |
[04:40] | I need my home back. I need my studio. | 我想要回我的家 我的画室 |
[04:43] | I need to paint. | 我需要作画 |
[04:45] | I tried painting at starbucks the other day | 我那天想在星巴克里画画 |
[04:47] | and it was super weird. | 但感觉好怪 |
[04:49] | Actually, as still-licensed attorneys, | 其实 作为仍有执照的律师 |
[04:52] | neither Robert nor I can be party to the planning of a crime. | 罗伯特和我都不能参与犯罪的谋划 |
[04:57] | I think we’ve spent enough time in jail already. | 我们已经在监狱里待够了 |
[05:00] | I can’t go back, man. | 我不能再回监狱了 |
[05:02] | Then we will retreat to Del Taco, | 那我们就退回到墨西哥风味快餐厅去 |
[05:04] | where all my best shenanigans are plotted. | 我最好的计划都是在那里制定的 |
[05:06] | Vámonos, Grace. | 走吧 格蕾丝 |
[05:08] | I think we all knew this would end with me back at Del Taco | 我们早知道最终就是我得去墨西哥风味快餐厅 |
[05:12] | and that I’d be breaking into Sheree’s house. | 还要闯进雪丽家里 |
[05:15] | Should I be offended they didn’t congratulate me on my Tappy nod? | 我应该对她们没恭喜我获得塔比奖提名感到生气吗 |
[05:20] | They’re not real theater people. | 她们并不是喜欢戏剧的人 |
[05:22] | Excuse me, I was in Mummenschanz for three years. | 拜托 我演了三年《魔力无极限》 |
[05:33] | – Don’t sit down! – What the fuck?! | -别坐下 -搞什么 |
[05:35] | Barry, I told you. | 巴里 我说过 |
[05:36] | Spit uses those pillows to create a safe space. | 「小口水」用垫子搭了个安全空间 |
[05:40] | Oh, my God. Come on. | 天呐 拜托 |
[05:41] | Look, until I start my new job, this is my safe space too, so… | 我开始新工作之前 这里也是我的安全空间 |
[05:46] | I’m happy to keep paying the dog walker | 我乐意继续付钱找遛狗人 |
[05:48] | if you can’t juggle watching Spit | 如果你无法平衡照顾小口水 |
[05:49] | with the high stakes world of waiting for your job to begin. | 和等待开始上班的高危世界 |
[05:52] | Okay, you know, I think I can handle it. | 好吧 我可以应付得来 |
[05:54] | Great. Can I just run you through a few things real quick? | 太好了 我可以先跟你说几件事吗 |
[05:57] | By all means. | 请吧 |
[06:01] | So you may have noticed | 你可能发现了 |
[06:02] | that Spit’s bed moves around during the day. | 小口水的床白天会经常换地方 |
[06:04] | I trip on it regularly, yes. | 我经常被它绊倒 是的 |
[06:05] | So that’s because Spit likes to follow the sun. | 因为小口水喜欢追着太阳 |
[06:08] | So 2:00 is lunchtime. | 两点吃午饭 |
[06:10] | So just take 30 pieces of dry food… | 拿30片干食 |
[06:13] | like that, but count them out. | 就这样 但是要数 |
[06:15] | Just think of this room as a giant sundial, | 把这个房间想成一个大日晷 |
[06:18] | and then move his bed around it accordingly… | 根据阳光移动它的床 |
[06:21] | And then moisten it with a mister. | 然后用喷壶加湿 |
[06:24] | …making sure it’s never in full light. | 千万不能让它完全暴露在太阳之下 |
[06:27] | Spit prefers half. | 小口水更喜欢「半阳」 |
[06:29] | And then hand-feed it to him, | 然后拿手喂给它 |
[06:31] | crouching down very non-aggressively on the floor. | 要不带任何攻击性地蜷在地上 |
[06:33] | How about I don’t do that? And he’s a dog. | 我还是别那样吧 它不过是只狗 |
[06:37] | Save that attitude for Lauren. | 拿这个态度对劳伦去吧 |
[06:39] | I have to show you | 我得告诉你 |
[06:40] | where I keep the Ugg boot he likes to hump. | 他喜欢拱的那双UGG鞋在哪 |
[06:42] | The what? | 什么 |
[06:44] | We call her Candace. | 我们叫她坎迪斯 |
[06:48] | Damn it. Give me another one. | 该死 再给我一张 |
[06:50] | You’ve broken two of mine. Go break another one of your own. | 你都弄坏我的两个了 弄坏一个你自己的吧 |
[06:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:56] | Who still uses Diners Club? | 谁还用大来卡啊 |
[06:59] | “Steven Capono,” That’s who. | “斯蒂文·卡博诺” 是他 |
[07:02] | I’m not gonna ask. | 我就不问了 |
[07:03] | Oh, don’t. | 别问 |
[07:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[07:10] | Oh, don’t worry, I’ve done this hanger thing a million times | 别担心 车库门我开过千百万遍了 |
[07:13] | to get access to our garage. | 就为了进我们家车库 |
[07:15] | – Yeah, or you just leave it open. – Well, that works, too. | -或者开着也行 -是啊 也可以 |
[07:18] | Hey, just give it to me. | 给我吧 |
[07:21] | Good idea. You’re taller. I’ll keep watch. | 好主意 你更高 我来盯梢 |
[07:24] | That squirrel. That squirrel’s got its eye on us. | 那只松鼠 它盯住我们了 |
[07:28] | Which is the crux of the squirrel story I have to tell Jacob. | 我正好也有个松鼠的故事得讲给雅各布听 |
[07:32] | Nice try, CIA robot-squirrel. | 想得美 中情局机器松鼠 |
[07:36] | I did it! Here. I did it! I did it! Oh, I’m a bad girl. | 我做到了 来 我做到了 我好坏 |
[07:40] | Grace! Grace! Grace! | 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 |
[07:41] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[07:45] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[07:47] | Be cool. Be cool. | 冷静 冷静 |
[08:00] | Hi, Grace. Tell Frankie her disguise worked. | 格蕾丝 告诉弗兰琦她的伪装成功了 |
[08:03] | The mail lady… person, mailperson, had no idea who I was. | 邮局女士…人员 邮递员 没发现我是谁 |
[08:07] | I will. But… we’re in your garage and we’ve hit a deadbolt. | 好 我们进了你的车库 但被门锁在屋外了 |
[08:12] | God, why are doors so hard? | 天呐 门怎么那么难搞 |
[08:15] | But there’s another way. | 其实还有条路 |
[08:17] | But, oh, you’re not gonna like it. | 但你们不会喜欢的 |
[08:24] | You can do this, Grace. | 你可以的 格蕾丝 |
[08:26] | You’ve been training for it your whole life. | 你为此训练了一辈子 |
[08:29] | Yeah, not since I started eating cheddar biscuits. | 是啊 可我开始吃切达饼干后就不好说了 |
[08:31] | That’s what the cloggasins are for. | 此时就需要用上木底软帮鞋了 |
[08:33] | If you get stuck, I can kick you on through. | 如果你卡住了 我可以把你踢过去 |
[08:36] | – That is not going to work for me. – Oh, don’t worry. | -那个对我没用的 -别担心 |
[08:38] | The cloggasins have the heft of a clog, | 木底软帮鞋既有木底的重量 |
[08:40] | but the softness of a moccasin. | 但像软帮鞋一样软 |
[08:42] | They’re the one good thing that came out of Santa Fe. | 那是圣菲唯一的好东西 |
[08:45] | Or are they, in fact, the worst thing? | 还是最糟的东西呢 |
[08:48] | Oh, come on, Grace. I’d try it, but my back… | 得了 格蕾丝 我也想试 但我的背 |
[08:52] | Don’t kick me. | 别踢我 |
[08:54] | Scout’s honor. | 发誓不会 |
[08:56] | Okay, here we go. | 好吧 来吧 |
[09:03] | That’s it! You’re doing it! | 好样的 你在做了 |
[09:06] | I’m stuck! | 我卡住了 |
[09:09] | I said not to do that! | 我叫你别那么做了 |
[09:11] | – But it’s helping! – No, it’s not! | -但有用啊 -没有的 |
[09:14] | But it’s fun! | 但好玩啊 |
[09:15] | Get this side in. Yes! | 进去 好的 |
[09:18] | That’s it! You did it! We’re in! | 好样的 你做到了 我们进去了 |
[09:20] | – Oh, God, my knee. – Oh, no! | -天呐 我的膝盖 -不 |
[09:22] | Which knee? The arthritic knee or the torn meniscus knee? | 哪个膝盖 关节炎还是半月板撕裂的那个 |
[09:26] | The one that’s still strong enough | 我勒死你时还能有劲 |
[09:28] | to pin you down while I strangle you. | 把你摁在地上的那个 |
[09:32] | “To be called a ‘newcomer’ at age 73 was sweet enough… | 在73岁高龄被称为”新人”就已经很棒了 |
[09:37] | but to actually win this? | 但还能赢得这个奖项 |
[09:39] | I have so many people to thank. | 我要感谢好多人 |
[09:41] | First and foremost, my wonderful husband, Sol, | 首先 最重要的 是我的好丈夫 索尔 |
[09:44] | for loving me and talking me down off every ledge in our house.” | 感谢他的爱 以及劝服我冷静别自杀 |
[09:49] | Pause for laugh. | 此处有笑声 |
[09:51] | “To Peter, our director, Kim, our saint of a choreographer, | 感谢导演皮特 以及金 圣人一般的编舞 |
[09:55] | all the guys in the cast, and our two dolls… | 卡司里的汉子们 和两位美女 |
[09:59] | Guess which show I want to do after The Music Man?” | 猜猜《音乐人》之后我想做哪部剧 |
[10:02] | Pause for laugh. | 此处有笑声 |
[10:04] | – Wait, what show? – Guys and Dolls. | -等等 哪部剧 -《红男绿女》 |
[10:09] | “To everyone at dressbarn for sponsoring this fancy evening, | 感谢美衣坊赞助今晚的盛事 |
[10:13] | I’m honored, I’m touched, I’m verklempt, | 我深感荣幸 我很受触动 我情绪激动 |
[10:16] | all of which Sol will have to deal with on the car ride home. | 我们坐车回家时 这些都是索尔的麻烦了 |
[10:20] | Thank you, and God bless.” | 谢谢 上帝保佑 |
[10:24] | – Wonderful. Can I make a suggestion? – Always. | -很棒 我能提个建议吗 -当然 |
[10:27] | What if this is your Vanessa Redgrave moment? | 如果这是你的瓦妮莎·雷德格瑞夫时刻呢 |
[10:31] | I like to think of every moment as my Vanessa Redgrave moment. | 我想把每一刻都当做我的瓦妮莎·雷德格瑞夫时刻 |
[10:35] | I meant at how she used her Oscar speech as a political platform. | 我是指她在奥斯卡讲话里注入了政治宣言 |
[10:38] | Sol, this is a dressbarn platform. | 索尔 这是宣传美衣坊的时刻 |
[10:41] | It’s hardly the time or the place for burning our bras. | 并不是烧胸罩的合适时间和地点 |
[10:44] | We need to take advantage of | 我们得利用我们 |
[10:46] | whatever platform we find ourselves standing on. | 可以利用的一切机会 |
[10:49] | There are so many things that need saying right now, | 现在有很多话应该被说出来 |
[10:52] | and this is a chance to say it. | 而这就是说出来的大好机会 |
[10:55] | Indoors. | 在室内 |
[10:57] | In our Sunday best. | 穿着我们的高档衣服 |
[11:00] | With no threat of police action. | 不会被警察带走 |
[11:03] | That may be more of a “you” thing than a “me” thing. | 那可能更多是你喜欢做的事 不是我 |
[11:06] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[11:09] | like ironing? | 比如熨衣服吗 |
[11:21] | What were you doing? | 你刚在干什么 |
[11:22] | – Nothing. – Bitch, you were watching something. | -没事 -小婊砸 你在看什么东西 |
[11:25] | I am your boss. | 我是你老板 |
[11:27] | Sorry. Mrs. Bitch, what were you watching? | 抱歉 小婊砸老板 你在看什么呢 |
[11:30] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[11:34] | it’s the Spit-cam… | 是小口水摄像头 |
[11:36] | now co-starring Barry. | 现在还有巴里一同出镜 |
[11:40] | – You’re spying. – No, I’m not spying. | -你在监视他 -没有 |
[11:42] | Does Barry know the cameras are there? | 巴里知道有摄像头吗 |
[11:43] | Probably, deep down. Yeah. | 可能内心深处是知道的 |
[11:45] | So, no. | 那就是不知道 |
[11:47] | It’s lunchtime and I need to make sure | 午餐时间到了 我得确保 |
[11:48] | that he feeds him correctly. | 他正确给它喂食了 |
[11:52] | Good boy, Barry. | 真乖 巴里 |
[11:57] | No, don’t rub his face in it. | 不 别直接塞 |
[12:00] | This… is… riveting. | 真是有趣 |
[12:10] | He tried for, like, two seconds, and then he just gave up. | 他也就试了两秒就放弃了 |
[12:13] | Yeah, like me and the Big Brother program. | 是啊 就像我和《老大哥》 |
[12:17] | Diego. | 迪亚哥啊 |
[12:20] | Yeah, I can see why everyone’s fighting over this place. | 嗯 不难看出大家为什么都想要这房子 |
[12:23] | We need to find this letter and get out of here. | 我们得找到信 然后赶紧离开 |
[12:30] | I’ll do Reiki on your knee when we get home. | 等我们回家我给你的膝盖做灵气疗法 |
[12:33] | Oh, that’ll be great. | 真是好极了 |
[12:35] | – Really? – No! | -真的吗 -假的 |
[12:37] | Now help me look! | 帮我找 |
[12:41] | – Turn that off! – It’s Bud. | -关掉 -是巴德 |
[12:42] | They were finding out the sex of the baby. | 他们要去问孩子的性别 |
[12:45] | We have broken and entered. This is no time… | 我们擅闯民宅了 我们没时间… |
[12:47] | I’ll be quick. | 我很快就好 |
[12:50] | Hey, hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[12:52] | Yes. Cut right to it. | 嗯 直说吧 |
[12:55] | – It’s a girl! – That’s great. Now hang up. | -是女孩 -很好 挂吧 |
[12:59] | Bud, congratulations. I’ll call you right back. | 巴德 恭喜你 我回头再打给你 |
[13:02] | Hi, Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[13:15] | Tomorrow’s a full moon, I’ll come over and bring my crystals. | 明天是满月 我会带水晶过去 |
[13:18] | Bye, Allison! | 再见 艾莉森 |
[13:23] | Just because we are in the middle of a heist | 虽然我们正在洗劫民宅 |
[13:26] | doesn’t mean that phone etiquette flies out the GD window. | 不代表可以不顾电话礼节 |
[13:29] | Yeah, well, what about heist etiquette? | 好吧 那洗劫礼节呢 |
[13:36] | Oh, you are gonna school me on heist etiquette? | 你还要教训我抢劫礼节 |
[13:39] | Somebody there? | 有人吗 |
[13:42] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[13:43] | – Oh, God. – Hello? | -天呐 -有人吗 |
[13:48] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:54] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:56] | – I’m gonna call the cops. – No, no. I’m gonna level with you. | -我要报警了 -不 我跟你说实话吧 |
[14:00] | My name is Jennifer Nightingale. | 我叫珍妮弗·南丁格尔 |
[14:02] | I’m a harpist-slash-tax accountant from out of state | 我是别州来的竖琴家兼税务会计 |
[14:06] | and I don’t know how I got here. | 我不知道我怎么会在这儿的 |
[14:08] | – What? – And I’m Carol Carruthers | -什么 -我是卡罗尔·克拉瑟斯 |
[14:12] | of Carol Carruthers Realty. | 地产公司的 |
[14:14] | And you must be… Arnold? | 你是 阿诺德吧 |
[14:16] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[14:17] | Your sister, Patricia, has been in touch. | 你姐姐帕特丽夏联系了我们 |
[14:21] | I didn’t know that she’d already reached out to realtors. | 我不知道她已经联系了房产商 |
[14:23] | Oh, she has. So I brought my best customer. | 是的 所以我带来了最好的客户 |
[14:26] | Jennifer Nightinhorse. | 珍妮弗·南丁格马 |
[14:27] | – Nightingale. – Jennifer Nightingale | -是南丁格尔 -珍妮弗·南丁格尔 |
[14:29] | is thinking about moving here from Santa Fe. | 打算从圣菲搬来这里 |
[14:32] | I always wanted to go there. | 我一直想去那里的 |
[14:33] | Well, do yourself a favor: Skip it. | 对自己好点 别去了 |
[14:35] | – Really? – Do you like a hot, brown heat? | -真的吗 -你喜欢棕色的热气吗 |
[14:38] | Do you enjoy finding snakes in your purse and in your hair, | 你喜欢在包里 头发里发现蛇吗 |
[14:41] | and not in the empowering Medusa way? | 还不像美杜莎那么霸气 |
[14:43] | Jenn is looking to make some changes. | 珍珍想改变一下生活 |
[14:45] | She also… she needs a lot of closet space, | 她还需要很大的衣柜空间 |
[14:48] | so we’d like to investigate | 所以我们想看看 |
[14:50] | every one in the house. Every single one. Okay? | 房子里的每一个衣柜 所有的 好吗 |
[14:53] | I have a lot of jackets. | 我有好多外套 |
[14:55] | What about the brown heat? | 不是有棕色热气吗 |
[14:56] | Well, the jackets are solar. | 外套是太阳能的 |
[14:59] | – Shall we? – Oh. Okay. Uh, follow me. | -开始吧 -好的 跟我来 |
[15:03] | I think I love Carol Carruthers. | 我喜欢卡罗尔·克拉瑟斯 |
[15:05] | Well, she is on the fence about you. | 她对你的看法还待定 |
[15:10] | And finally, I have to thank | 最后 我想感谢 |
[15:12] | my amazing assistant director, Suzanne Wu, | 我了不起的副导演 苏珊·吴 |
[15:15] | for always being there | 永远准备着 |
[15:17] | with great advice and a full glass of chardonnay. | 给我好的建议 和一杯满满的夏敦埃酒 |
[15:21] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[15:24] | It’s official: I hate the Tappy Awards. | 我确定了 我讨厌塔比奖 |
[15:27] | And I’ve met Suzanne Wu. She’s a jackass. | 而且我见过苏珊·吴 她是个混蛋 |
[15:31] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[15:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:35] | Well, next year, when you win for The Music Man, | 明年 等你凭《音乐人》获奖了 |
[15:38] | you could be up there thanking me and Sol, | 你也可以上去感谢我和索尔 |
[15:41] | if you agree to let him be my assistant. | 前提是你同意让他做我的助理 |
[15:43] | Why would I agree to that? | 我为什么要同意这个 |
[15:46] | – Sorry, Sol. I tried. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 索尔 我努力过了 -没事 |
[15:48] | I just wish that man’s very long speech | 我只是希望那家伙的长篇大论 |
[15:50] | had been more than an endless list of thank yous. | 不止是一堆的感谢 |
[15:53] | On my way out, I’m going to punch him in the neck. | 我出去时 要揍他的脖子 |
[15:55] | The nominees for Best Newcomer in a Play or Musical are… | 戏剧或音乐剧最佳新人奖提名者有 |
[16:00] | Here we go! | 开始了 |
[16:00] | Paul Brunetto for Grease. | 《油脂》 保罗·布鲁奈托 |
[16:05] | Robert Hanson for 1776. | 《1776》罗伯特·汉森 |
[16:08] | Yay! | 太棒了 |
[16:09] | Stop! I’m not winning. | 够了 我还没赢呢 |
[16:11] | Maddie Rogers for Annie. | 《孤女安妮》麦迪·罗杰斯 |
[16:14] | She’s gonna win. | 她会赢的 |
[16:16] | She’s already won Best Actress, | 她已经赢了最佳女演员 |
[16:18] | Best Female Dancer: Tap, and Best Female Dancer: Jazz. | 最佳女踢踏舞表演者 和最佳女爵士舞表演者 |
[16:22] | Divonni Sella for Tick, Tick… Boom!. | 《定时爆炸》蒂凡尼·塞拉 |
[16:26] | And the winner is… | 获奖的是… |
[16:32] | – Robert Hanson for 1776! – Oh, my God, I won! | -《1776》罗伯特·汉森 -天呐 是我 |
[16:35] | You won! | 你赢了 |
[16:40] | Get up there, “Newcomer”! | 去吧 新人 |
[16:44] | I’ll need these. Oh, my gosh. | 我需要这个 天呐 |
[16:56] | Oh, thank… | 谢谢 |
[17:00] | I mean, wow! | 天呐 |
[17:03] | To be called a “Newcomer” at age 73 was sweet enough, | 在73岁高龄被称为”新人”就已经很棒了 |
[17:07] | but to actually win this… | 但还能赢得这个奖项 |
[17:20] | You know, it was an honor to play… | 我很荣幸能饰演 |
[17:25] | John Adams, a man who stood up… | 约翰·亚当斯 他挺身而出 |
[17:30] | …to things that were bigger and scarier | 做了伟大 可怕 |
[17:31] | and more powerful than he was. | 了不起的事 尽管他势单力薄 |
[17:34] | And, you know, we had a little taste of that | 我们在演出《1776》时 |
[17:38] | during our run of 1776. | 也有过类似经历 |
[17:42] | We had to stand up to bullies | 我们不得不面对 |
[17:43] | who were threatening to shut us down | 威胁要让我们关门的恶霸 |
[17:46] | because we are a gay theater group. | 就因为我们是个同性恋戏剧团 |
[17:49] | But we did stand up. | 但我们挺身而出了 |
[17:51] | Because the show of eradicating intolerance | 因为「消除不包容」的这场大戏 |
[17:56] | must go on. | 必须继续下去 |
[17:59] | And for that, | 为此 |
[18:00] | I have to thank my director, Peter Higgins… | 我要感谢导演 皮特·希金斯 |
[18:06] | and my beautiful, wonderful, supportive cast: | 还有我美丽 了不起 帮助了我的卡司 |
[18:12] | Paul, Charlie, Wenda, Michael, even Steve. | 保罗 查理 温达 迈克尔 甚至斯蒂夫 |
[18:17] | I thank all those brave souls, | 我感谢所有勇敢的灵魂 |
[18:19] | my brothers and sisters in battle. | 与我并肩作战的兄弟姐妹们 |
[18:21] | Must be saving the best for last. | 他肯定是把最好的留到最后了 |
[18:24] | And I thank the one man | 我还感谢那个 |
[18:26] | who truly made all this possible… | 让这一切成了可能的人 |
[18:33] | John Adams. | 约翰·亚当斯 |
[18:37] | I zoned out. Did he thank you? | 我神游了 他谢你了吗 |
[18:45] | Hi, little man. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[18:48] | Hi, big man. | 你好啊 大家伙 |
[18:50] | – You’re home early. – Not really. | -你提早回家了 -没有 |
[18:52] | So, you guys have a good day? How was Spit? Did he eat? | 你们今天过得好吗 小口水怎么样 吃饭了吗 |
[18:55] | Yeah. Every last bite. | 嗯 都吃光了 |
[18:57] | That’s good. | 真好 |
[19:08] | Okay, here you go. | 去吧 |
[19:11] | – Smells good. – Yeah. | -好香 -是啊 |
[19:13] | So what are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[19:15] | I just want to make sure | 我想确保 |
[19:15] | I threw all that yogurt out. I hate yogurt. | 我把酸奶都丢掉了 我讨厌酸奶 |
[19:19] | – I don’t know why I keep buying it. – Because I like it? | -真不知我为什么还老买 -因为我喜欢吗 |
[19:22] | And I buy it? | 也是我买的 |
[19:24] | So… did you do the hand thing? | 那么 你照我说的用手了吗 |
[19:27] | What? | 什么 |
[19:28] | When you fed Spit. | 喂小口水时 |
[19:30] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[19:32] | And it worked? | 好使吗 |
[19:33] | – Yeah, he ate. – From your hand? | -嗯 它吃了 -吃你手里的 |
[19:36] | Why do you keep asking that? | 你干吗老问这个 |
[19:37] | No, I was just asking about your day. | 不是 就是问问你今天如何嘛 |
[19:40] | Well, my mom called… | 我妈妈打电话来了 |
[19:42] | With Spit. | 跟小口水的一天 |
[19:45] | She got her birthday card. | 她收到生日卡了 |
[19:50] | When you look in a closet, you really get in there. | 你看衣柜时 看得好细致 |
[19:52] | It’s hereditary. Both my parents were gynecologists. | 遗传 我父母都是妇产科医生 |
[19:56] | What do we have here? | 这是什么 |
[19:58] | Well that’s sort of a catch-all room. | 这是个堆放各种东西的房间 |
[20:04] | Arnold, isn’t this the perfect time | 阿诺德 现在真是最合适 |
[20:06] | to tell you all about the magical world of tax accounting? | 跟你讲讲税务会计的神奇世界了 |
[20:09] | – Well… – Not much is known about tax accounting. | -这个… -人们对税务会计所知甚少 |
[20:12] | Of course, the ancients | 当然 古人说 |
[20:14] | tell us that it all began with Pythagoras, | 一切都是从毕达哥拉斯开始 |
[20:17] | a known philanderer, | 知名花花公子 |
[20:18] | but that’s a story for another time. | 但是那个得下次再说了 |
[20:21] | And that time is now. | 下次就是现在 |
[20:22] | – Pythagoras… – We’re clean. | -毕达哥拉斯 -没有 |
[20:25] | Would you stop talking my ear off | 你能不能别唠叨了 |
[20:27] | and let’s see the rest of the house. | 我们去其他房间看看 |
[20:29] | Okay. Well, there are some closets in the kitchen. | 好吧 厨房里也有柜子 |
[20:31] | Did you see those? | 你看了吗 |
[20:31] | No, but we’re about to. | 没有 但这就去 |
[20:33] | And if there are some crackers and some soft cheese spread, | 如果那里有饼干和软干酪 |
[20:35] | we’ll see that, too. | 我们也会看看的 |
[20:45] | Really slaps you in the rods and cones. | 真是晃瞎眼 |
[20:48] | – I found it! – Where’d you come from? | -我找到了 -你从哪冒出来的 |
[20:50] | Where was it? | 在哪找到的 |
[20:53] | It was in Ed’s humidor where he hid his candy. | 在艾德藏糖的保湿器里 |
[20:56] | Oh, my God! What kind of candy? | 天呐 什么糖 |
[20:58] | – Lots of kinds! What do you like? – Signed and dated. | -好多种 你想要吗 -有签名和日期 |
[21:02] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[21:04] | The question is what are you doing here? | 问题是 你为什么在这里 |
[21:07] | I have a letter from my husband | 我有我丈夫的信 |
[21:09] | saying that he wanted me to have this house. | 说他希望这栋房子给我 |
[21:12] | Our house. Our home. | 我们的房子 我们的家 |
[21:15] | But you knew that already, Arnold, didn’t you? | 但你早知道了 阿诺德 是吧 |
[21:17] | – Answer the woman, Arnold. – Look. | -回答她 阿诺德 -听着 |
[21:19] | – You know what, I don’t know what she… – What I don’t know | -我不知道她… -我不知道的是 |
[21:22] | is how you and your sister could treat me like this. | 你和你姐姐怎么能如此对我 |
[21:26] | I tried with you. | 我试过跟你们搞好关系 |
[21:27] | I invited you to every holiday. | 我每次节日都请你们来 |
[21:30] | Every Christmas, I stuffed stockings for you and your kids | 每年圣诞节 我都为你和你们的孩子准备长袜 |
[21:34] | and you never came once. | 但你们从未来过 |
[21:37] | Which was a crappy thing to do to your father. | 这对你父亲也很过分 |
[21:41] | And our friend. | 还有我们的朋友 |
[21:43] | Look, Jennifer, | 听着 珍妮弗 |
[21:44] | – I don’t know what this woman has… – Get out. | -我不知道这女人 -出去 |
[21:47] | – What? – Get out of her house. | -什么 -滚出她家 |
[21:57] | – He left. – Damn straight he left! | -他走了 -他当然走了 |
[21:59] | And he better not come back. | 他最好别再回来 |
[22:01] | I know all kinds of jujitsu I made up. | 我知道好多我自己编的柔术招式 |
[22:04] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[22:06] | – Thank you both. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你们 -不客气 |
[22:12] | I meant to thank you! | 我想感谢你的 |
[22:14] | No, no, I understand. | 不 我理解 |
[22:17] | If you had more time, | 如果你还有时间 |
[22:20] | you would have gotten to me | 你肯定会说到我 |
[22:22] | and the rest of your second-tier thank yous. | 和其他的次要感谢人员的 |
[22:26] | You had to get Steve in there, right up there at the top. | 你必须先提到斯蒂夫 |
[22:30] | Steve, who you once called “Theatrical ISIS.” | 斯蒂夫 你还说他是”戏剧界的恐怖分子”呢 |
[22:33] | But you heard my original speech. I thanked you first! | 但你听到我的原始感谢词了 我先谢的你 |
[22:37] | – If you hadn’t made me change it… – Oh, this is my fault? | -如果不是你非要我改 -倒成我的错了 |
[22:41] | Well, if you hadn’t filled my head with all that political stuff. | 要不是你吵吵着让我说政治的东西 |
[22:44] | Don’t put this on me. | 别把错推到我身上 |
[22:45] | Just because I wanted your award to mean something. | 就因为我希望你这个奖有点意义 |
[22:50] | There it is. | 终于说出来了 |
[22:52] | – No, no, I don’t mean… – Yes, you did. | -不 我不是那个意思 -你就是 |
[22:54] | Everything about you these days is about saving the world | 你现在成天就想着拯救世界 |
[22:57] | and all else pales in comparison. | 其他的一切都不重要 |
[22:59] | Yes, I’m a terrible person for wanting to heal the world. | 是啊 我真坏 我想拯救这世界 |
[23:02] | No, but you think that | 不是 但你觉得 |
[23:03] | everything you do is more important than what I do, | 你做的一切都比我做的一切重要 |
[23:06] | when what I do means | 但我做的事对我的意义 |
[23:07] | as much to me as what you do means to you. | 跟你做的事对你的意义一样重大 |
[23:09] | And I respect that. | 我尊重这点 |
[23:11] | – But I just think… – Yes? | -但我觉得 -怎么 |
[23:13] | – …that what I do… – Tread lightly. | -我做的事 -小心点 |
[23:16] | – …is more… – You sure? | -更… -你确定吗 |
[23:18] | It’s apples and oranges, Robert! | 就像苹果和橙子 罗伯特 |
[23:20] | And which do you like more, Sol? | 哪个你更喜欢 索尔 |
[23:22] | You didn’t thank me! | 你没感谢我 |
[23:24] | And I’m very sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[23:26] | And I’ve apologized numerous times, | 我都道歉无数次了 |
[23:28] | and I would change it if I could. | 如果我可以改变这事 我会的 |
[23:31] | And I’m sorry | 我也对不起 |
[23:33] | I implied that your thing isn’t meaningful. | 我暗示你的事没有意义 |
[23:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:39] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[23:40] | That you thank me for. | 你这倒谢我了 |
[23:47] | “I learned a lot from 1776 about the great men of the past. | 我在《1776》中深入了解了过去的伟人 |
[23:51] | But I learn even more every day | 但我每天都能从我现在 |
[23:53] | from the greatest man in my present and future, | 和未来的人生里最重要的人身上学到更多东西 |
[23:56] | Sol Bergstein.” | 那就是索尔·伯格斯丁 |
[24:00] | When did you add that? | 你什么时候加上去的 |
[24:02] | While you were ripping me a new one in the car ride home. | 你在回家路上冲我大发脾气时 |
[24:06] | Pause for laugh. | 此处有笑声 |
[24:18] | What are you doing with that? | 你拿那个做什么 |
[24:26] | I just hope I didn’t peak too soon. | 希望我没成名太早 |
[24:32] | He’s not even trying the hand thing now. | 他这下都不试试用手喂了 |
[24:35] | That’s why I broke up with my last boyfriend. | 我跟上个男友也因为这个分手的 |
[24:36] | Gonna have to say something to him. | 我得找他谈谈 |
[24:37] | I mean, before Spit starves to death. | 免得小口水饿死 |
[24:40] | No, you aren’t. Look. | 不会的 看 |
[24:44] | He’s eating. | 它在吃了 |
[24:45] | How did he get him… | 他是怎么让它… |
[24:47] | Shit! | 该死 |
[24:48] | – Nope. Nope, nope, nope. – Barry found the cameras. | -不不 -巴里发现了摄像头 |
[24:51] | – Destroy the computer. Meet me in Mexico. – Okay. | -销毁电脑 我们墨西哥见 -好 |
[25:09] | So, there are cameras around so I can watch Spit. | 我安装摄像头是为了监控小口水 |
[25:11] | Yeah, I noticed. | 我发现了 |
[25:16] | So, how did you get him to eat from his bowl? | 你是怎么让它直接从碗里吃的 |
[25:18] | Well, I put food in it because he continues to be a dog. | 我往里面放食物就行 因为它终归是条狗 |
[25:24] | Look at you… | 瞧瞧你啊 |
[25:26] | – knowing what’s a dog. – Okay, you know what… | -这么了解狗 -你知道吗 |
[25:29] | What the fuck is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[25:30] | You follow me to Baltimore, you stalk me. | 你追着我去了巴尔的摩 跟踪我 |
[25:32] | Right? Then I come back. But now I feel like you’re testing me. | 我回来了 你似乎又在考验我 |
[25:35] | First with Lauren, and now with Spit. | 先是劳伦 又是小口水 |
[25:37] | – I’m not testing you. – Okay, then what are you doing? | -我没在考验你 -那你在干什么 |
[25:40] | I don’t know what I’m doing! Isn’t that obvious? | 我不知道 这不明显吗 |
[25:43] | How long are you going to use that as an excuse? | 你要拿这个当借口多久 |
[25:45] | At what point do you start acting like a normal person and say, | 你什么时候才能像个正常人那样 说 |
[25:48] | “I’m in a relationship now”? | “我跟人恋爱了” |
[25:49] | But whenever I get to “I’m in a relationship now,” I fuck it up. | 但每次我到”我恋爱了”的阶段 我都会搞砸 |
[25:52] | Except with Spit, and that’s probably because he can’t leave me. | 除了跟小口水 这可能还是因为它离不开我 |
[25:55] | – I’m not leaving you either. – We don’t know that, Barry. | -我也不会离开你 -那未必 巴里 |
[25:58] | – You can open doors. – Yes, but… | -你会开门 -是啊 但是 |
[26:01] | I will always come back to you. | 我总会回来的 |
[26:07] | You’re a good boy, Barry. | 你真好 巴里 |
[26:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:17] | One sec. | 稍等 |
[26:26] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[26:27] | Now if I, as just plain John Doe, | 如果我 作为个陌生人 |
[26:30] | an ordinary citizen, | 普通市民 |
[26:31] | were to see you making a U-turn, I’d have to… | 看到你180度调头 我得… |
[26:33] | Hey, Jennifer Nightingale, I can hear Don Knotts in my bedroom. | 珍妮弗·南丁格尔 我在卧室里都听到了 |
[26:37] | You can? I can’t. | 是吗 我都听不到 |
[26:40] | Well, your ears are just ornamental at this point, aren’t they? | 你的耳朵现在纯属装饰了 是吗 |
[26:45] | How’s that knee, lady? | 膝盖怎么样了 |
[26:46] | Oh, it’s better. | 好多了 |
[26:48] | Just stabbing pains now. | 只是刺痛而已了 |
[26:51] | But it was worth it. | 但值得的 |
[26:52] | – Yeah, it was. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是的 |
[26:55] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我办不到 |
[26:57] | Impersonating a tax accountant and her realtor? | 假扮税务会计和她的地产商 |
[27:01] | I like to think you wouldn’t do it without me. | 我希望没有我 你根本不会那么做 |
[27:04] | Well, I wouldn’t. | 我是不会 |
[27:08] | Do you have a secret stash of love letters? | 你偷偷藏了情书吗 |
[27:12] | Robert used to write very thorough grocery lists. | 罗伯特以前会写非常详尽的购物单 |
[27:15] | You? | 你呢 |
[27:16] | Oh, yeah. I’ve got a whole box of letters. | 有 我有一盒子信呢 |
[27:19] | From Bud and Coyote | 巴德和卡奥迪 |
[27:20] | when they went to the Angela Davis Camp for Feminist Boys. | 去安吉拉·戴维斯女权男孩营时给我写的 |
[27:28] | It must be nice for Sheree to have been loved like that. | 雪丽曾被那样深爱过 肯定很幸福 |
[27:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:35] | Speaking of, did you fill Jacob in on your squirrel theory? | 说起来 你跟雅各布说你的松鼠故事了吗 |
[27:39] | No, I missed our Skype-Face. | 没有 我错过了视频聊天时间 |
[27:42] | And that means the squirrels win and I’m never getting to sleep. | 所以松鼠赢了 我别想睡着了 |
[27:45] | – Why not? – I told you. | -为什么 -我说了 |
[27:47] | He reads to me every night. That’s how I fall asleep. | 他每晚给我读书 我只有这样才能入睡 |
[27:50] | Sometimes we diddle first. | 有时会先胡闹会儿[手淫] |
[27:53] | If I’m being honest, that’s how I fall asleep. | 老实说 我其实是那么睡着的 |
[27:56] | Well… I’m afraid I can’t help you with that. | 这我怕是帮不上忙了 |
[27:59] | Can’t or won’t, Grace? | 帮不上 还是不想帮 格蕾丝 |
[28:05] | But I’ll tell you what I can do. | 但我可以做这个 |
[28:11] | “Online services such as QuickBooks and ZipBooks | 网上服务 如快账 和齐账 |
[28:14] | can actually take care of | 可以解决 |
[28:15] | all your small business’s bookkeeping needs. | 你小生意的一切账簿要求 |
[28:18] | They can generate profit and loss reports, | 它们可以生成收支报告 |
[28:21] | run balance sheets, | 平衡账单 |
[28:23] | even calculate and distribute your monthly payroll. | 甚至计算 分配你的月工资 |
[28:26] | There’s a difference between bookkeeping…” | 与记账不同的是… |