| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:51] | Hey, mopesy. | 苦瓜脸 | 
| [00:54] | You know what might make you feel better is | 你知道做什么也许能让你好受点儿 | 
| [00:56] | changing the leak bucket. | 就是换一下接漏水的桶 | 
| [00:58] | Oh, no. | 不要 | 
| [00:59] | I’m gonna need a reflective surface to gaze sadly into later, | 我过会儿需要一个反射面来顾影自怜 | 
| [01:03] | and you won’t let me have a well. | 而你又不允许我挖口井 | 
| [01:06] | Let me guess. You’re cyber-stalking Winnie again. | 我猜猜 你又在网上跟踪温妮呢 | 
| [01:10] | Yes. And get this, some guy named Chester Davenport | 是的 听听这个 有个叫切斯特·达文波特的人 | 
| [01:13] | liked a picture of Winnie and Jacob playing Frisbee golf. | 赞了温妮和雅各布玩飞碟高尔夫的照片 | 
| [01:17] | Her friends sound like a-holes. | 她的朋友听起来都是混蛋 | 
| [01:19] | You realize that’s just making you feel worse. | 你意识到那只会让你感觉更糟吧 | 
| [01:22] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [01:24] | I just polished off a tub of what I thought was cheese dip. | 我刚刚才吞了一桶芝士酱之类的东西 | 
| [01:28] | Yeah. I know, I read your status update. | 我知道 我看到你更新状态了 | 
| [01:32] | – Why don’t you go see your granddaughter? – Are you kidding? | -要不你去看看你的孙女 -开玩笑吗 | 
| [01:35] | Faith gets exposed to even | 信念在她这个年纪 | 
| [01:36] | a whiff of my toxic negativity at her age | 哪怕接触到一丁点我有毒的消极态度 | 
| [01:40] | and she is on the child-actor track. | 她都得往童星的路上走了 | 
| [01:42] | Well, you’re the one that said that | 是你自己说 | 
| [01:44] | breaking up was the right thing to do. | 分手是正确的选择 | 
| [01:46] | I know. I know, but it’s so hard to see | 我知道 我知道 但看到雅各布 | 
| [01:48] | Jacob gallivanting around the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum | 跟别的女人逛乔治亚·欧姬芙博物馆 | 
| [01:51] | like I was never even banned from there. | 就像我从未被禁止入内过 我就很难受 | 
| [01:53] | Well, let’s stop using Facebook to torture ourselves, | 我们别用Facebook折磨自己了 | 
| [01:56] | and use it to read our customer testimonials. | 用它来读读我们的顾客留言吧 | 
| [01:59] | That always cheers you up. | 那总能让你开心起来 | 
| [02:00] | So does ramen, but I have to really be in the mood, | 拉面也可以 但我得真的有心情 | 
| [02:03] | and the weather’s been just too warm lately. | 然而最近天气太暖和了 | 
| [02:06] | Okay, here’s one from Heywood Jablomie… | 这有一条卿妮·邦沃添比[请你帮我口交]写的 | 
| [02:11] | Okay, that’s clearly Brianna. | 好吧 这明显是布丽安娜 | 
| [02:14] | Harriet posted again. You love Harriet! | 哈莉特又留言了 你喜欢哈莉特的 | 
| [02:17] | I am a fan of our biggest fan. | 我是我们头号粉丝的粉丝 | 
| [02:19] | “Ladies, greetings from San Juan Capistrano! | “女士们 来自圣胡安卡皮斯特拉的问候 | 
| [02:22] | Just ordered a half-dozen for the gals I did jury duty with. | 我刚为一起做陪审员的伙伴们订了半打 | 
| [02:27] | And a mini for the woman who definitely robbed that bank!” | 还给那个肯定抢了银行的女人定了个迷你号的” | 
| [02:31] | Oh, God, that is classic Harriet. Is there a new picture? | 天呐 典型的哈莉特 有新照片吗 | 
| [02:35] | Let’s see. There. | 我们来看看 这有呢 | 
| [02:37] | Oh. That’s her look. Outer space librarian. | 那就是她的风格 外太空图书管理员 | 
| [02:42] | God, I love her. | 天呐 我爱她 | 
| [02:44] | Hey, Frances. What do you say we have an adventure? | 弗兰西斯 你觉得我们去探险怎么样 | 
| [02:48] | Are you gonna finally take me to the world’s largest Slip ‘N Slide? | 你终于要带我去世界上最大的水滑梯了吗 | 
| [02:52] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [02:52] | Instead of sliding down what smells like a giant urinal, | 与其从一个闻起来像大尿壶的地方滑下来 | 
| [02:56] | let’s go see Harriet. | 不如我们去见哈莉特吧 | 
| [02:57] | Let’s just show up at her house and surprise her. | 我们就出现在她家门前 给她个惊喜 | 
| [02:59] | Well, she may not be there. | 她可能会不在家 | 
| [03:00] | What if she’s trapped in the mall overnight again? | 如果她又在商场被困一夜呢 | 
| [03:03] | We’ll just wait for her. | 我们就等着她 | 
| [03:04] | This is a good day to drive up the coast. | 今天是个沿着海岸驾车的好日子 | 
| [03:07] | Go get dressed and I’ll get her address. | 去换衣服 我来找她的地址 | 
| [03:09] | Can we bring her some freebies? | 我们能给她带一些赠品吗 | 
| [03:11] | We can bring her a whole | 我们可以给她带一整套 | 
| [03:12] | gift basket of extra Menages and your yam lube. | 「自爽」礼品篮 加上你的番薯润滑剂 | 
| [03:16] | Can there be balloons? Vagina balloons? | 能有气球吗 阴道状的气球 | 
| [03:19] | For the first time ever, | 生平第一次 | 
| [03:20] | I’m gonna answer that question with a yes. | 我要答应你这个要求 | 
| [03:27] | – So, who wants to start? – I’ll start. | -那么 谁想开始呢 -我来 | 
| [03:31] | If that’s okay with you. | 如果你没意见的话 | 
| [03:32] | I think that would be great. | 我觉得很好啊 | 
| [03:34] | Very well. | 非常好 | 
| [03:41] | “Today, you’ll hear two stories. | “今天 你将听到两个故事 | 
| [03:43] | One, clear-eyed and level-headed, | 一个是头脑清晰冷静的 | 
| [03:46] | the other, a jumble of too many emotions. | 另一个是掺杂了过多感情的 | 
| [03:49] | My husband will disarm you | 我丈夫会利用 | 
| [03:51] | with his welcoming eyes and warm temperament, | 他热情的双眼和温和的性情 让你卸下防备 | 
| [03:54] | then distract from the facts | 然后通过大声说出自己的感觉 | 
| [03:57] | with his loud feelings, which are clearly… | 扭曲事实 这明显是… | 
| [03:59] | Okay, Robert. Robert. | 好了 罗伯特 罗伯特 | 
| [04:02] | I appreciate the effort behind your opening statement, | 我欣赏你努力准备开场白 | 
| [04:05] | but you’re not here to win a case. | 但你不是来这儿打赢官司的 | 
| [04:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [04:09] | Obviously, one of us is new to therapy | 很明显 我们中有人没做过心理咨询 | 
| [04:13] | and needs a little guidance in the art of self-reflection. | 在自我反省这方面需要一点指导 | 
| [04:16] | I take responsibility. | 是我的责任 | 
| [04:18] | As a longtime mental-health participant, | 作为一个长期关注心理健康的人 | 
| [04:21] | I should have prepared him. | 我本该帮他准备好的 | 
| [04:22] | Okay, let me stop you right here. | 好了 我要先打断你 | 
| [04:24] | No one is going to “Win” today, | 今天没有人会”赢” | 
| [04:26] | and no one gets points for having done this before. | 也没人会因为之前做过这个而额外得分 | 
| [04:29] | Thank you for acknowledging that I’ve done this before. | 谢谢你承认我之前做过这个 | 
| [04:33] | Just tell me straight up. | 直接告诉我 | 
| [04:37] | Why are you here? | 你们为什么来这儿 | 
| [04:42] | And thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你送我 | 
| [04:43] | I’m pretty sure the mechanic’s holding my car hostage. | 我很肯定修理工把我的车绑架了 | 
| [04:46] | Want me to handle it for you? | 想让我帮你处理这事吗 | 
| [04:47] | That’d be great. He’s mean. | 那就太好了 他很坏 | 
| [04:49] | What time do you want me to pick you up tonight? | 今晚你想让我几点去接你 | 
| [04:50] | Dinner’s at eight. | 晚餐定在8点 | 
| [04:52] | Yeah… | 这个嘛 | 
| [04:54] | No. Another late night? | 不是吧 又要加班 | 
| [04:57] | Lauren is the worst thing to happen to my sex life | 劳伦是我宫内避孕器在宠物店掉出来之后 | 
| [04:58] | since my IUD fell out at that Petco. | 我的性生活遭遇到的最大不幸 | 
| [05:00] | I promise she’s not doing it to spite you. | 我保证她这么做不是为了激怒你 | 
| [05:03] | We’re really busy. You know? | 我们真的很忙 你知道吗 | 
| [05:04] | Yes, and Say Grace is busy, too. Okay? | 是 “格蕾丝驾到”也很忙 好吗 | 
| [05:07] | Unlike your horrible boss, | 不像你可恶的老板 | 
| [05:09] | I have respect for my employees’ personal lives. | 我尊重我手下员工们的私生活 | 
| [05:12] | You fired Suzy for going home for her kid’s bath time. | 你开除了苏西 就因为她要回家给孩子洗澡 | 
| [05:14] | No, I did not. I passive-aggressively shamed her in meetings | 不 我是开会时用消极攻击方式羞辱她 | 
| [05:17] | until she elected to leave of her own volition. | 直到她自己选择离开 | 
| [05:19] | Lauren’s been nothing but professional. | 劳伦的态度很专业 | 
| [05:21] | And I know I said I could handle you hating her, | 我知道我说过 不介意你讨厌她 | 
| [05:24] | but these daily diatribes are getting kind of old. | 但这些日常谩骂有些老套了 | 
| [05:28] | You know what’s getting a little old is Lauren. | 真正变老的是劳伦 | 
| [05:32] | I just feel like I’m always coming in second. | 我感觉我总是排在第二位 | 
| [05:34] | Just because I couldn’t go on one cruise, | 就因为我有一次游轮旅行没去成 | 
| [05:37] | which was my idea in the first place, | 那一开始还是我的主意 | 
| [05:39] | does not mean you come second. | 并不意味着你排在第二位 | 
| [05:41] | And I must say, that’s a rather rich accusation coming from you. | 而且我必须说 就你还有脸这样指责我 | 
| [05:45] | And why is that? | 为什么这么说 | 
| [05:50] | Because he still thinks of Frankie as his soul mate. | 因为他仍然认为弗兰琦是他的灵魂伴侣 | 
| [05:55] | Can you tell me more about that, Sol? | 你能再详细说说吗 索尔 | 
| [05:58] | I’m not sure I was being literal. I was just musing. | 我不确定当时是真心的 我就是在自言自语 | 
| [06:01] | He “mused” it to her the other day. | 那天他”自言自语”地跟她说了 | 
| [06:05] | I have a complicated heart with many compartments. | 我拥有一颗复杂的心 里面有很多隔间 | 
| [06:10] | It’s a lot to manage. | 要应付很多东西 | 
| [06:12] | That must have triggered some painful memories, | 那肯定引发了一些痛苦的回忆 | 
| [06:15] | especially considering what you shared | 特别是考虑到你分享的 | 
| [06:17] | about Sol’s infidelity before your wedding. | 关于索尔在婚礼前不忠的事 | 
| [06:21] | I once again feel like | 我再一次感觉到 | 
| [06:22] | I’m running a race against someone I can never beat. | 我在跟一个我永远赢不了的人赛跑 | 
| [06:25] | The only thing going on | 我和弗兰琦现在 | 
| [06:27] | between me and Frankie is our new grandchild. | 唯一的联系就是我们刚出生的孙女 | 
| [06:30] | If you don’t count the all-night texting, | 除非不算上整晚发短信 | 
| [06:32] | and the all-day texting, and her dropping by all the time. | 整天发短信 还有她一直来我们家的话 | 
| [06:36] | The texting bothers you because… | 短信让你心烦是因为… | 
| [06:38] | It didn’t bother me at all | 那本来没让我心烦 | 
| [06:39] | until I found out how he still feels about her. | 直到我发现他对她仍有感觉 | 
| [06:41] | I have barrels of feelings. | 我有很多情感 | 
| [06:44] | Why are we cherry-picking this one? | 为什么我们要专挑这个来说呢 | 
| [06:47] | Because this is the one you kept from me. | 因为这是你瞒着我的情感 | 
| [06:52] | Robert, are you worried that | 罗伯特 你是担心 | 
| [06:54] | there’s something inappropriate going on | 索尔和弗兰琦之间 | 
| [06:56] | between Sol and Frankie? | 有什么不恰当的关系吗 | 
| [06:59] | Well, I think when they’re texting at 2:00 a.m., | 我觉得他们凌晨2点发短信时 | 
| [07:02] | it’s not only John Oliver they’re talking about. | 不只是在谈论脱口秀主持人约翰·奥利佛 | 
| [07:05] | It’s only about 40 percent. | 只有大概40%是吧 | 
| [07:07] | The rest is chitchat and patter. | 其余的都是闲聊 | 
| [07:10] | I can only imagine. | 鬼知道呢 | 
| [07:11] | Would it help if I let you read our text messages? | 如果我让你看我们的短信 会有帮助吗 | 
| [07:15] | Because I have nothing to hide. | 因为我没什么要隐瞒的 | 
| [07:18] | Do you think that would help, Robert? | 你觉得那会有用吗 罗伯特 | 
| [07:21] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 | 
| [07:23] | Okay, then that’s your homework. | 好的 那就是你们的作业 | 
| [07:26] | – Fine. – Fine. | -好吧 -好吧 | 
| [07:29] | Of course, Robert isn’t fluent in the language of emoji, | 当然了 罗伯特对表情包不太熟 | 
| [07:33] | so a lot will go over his head. | 所以很多他都会看不懂 | 
| [07:40] | Oh, fats! We should have brought our camcorder | 该死 我们应该带上摄像机 | 
| [07:44] | to capture her reaction, | 拍下她的反应 | 
| [07:45] | like they do with Publishers Clearing House. | 就像知名杂志社上门宣布读者中奖时一样 | 
| [07:48] | Well, you could use my phone, | 你可以用我的手机 | 
| [07:49] | but you’ve lost your “My phone” privileges. | 但你已经失去使用我的手机这项特权了 | 
| [07:52] | I have never felt more like Ed McMahon. | 我感觉自己像极了艾德·麦克马洪 | 
| [07:52] | 美国喜剧演员 帮出版社向读者公布喜讯 | |
| [07:55] | And I have actually felt Ed McMahon. | 我还摸过艾德·麦克马洪呢 | 
| [08:00] | Hi! Is Harriet here? | 你好 哈莉特在吗 | 
| [08:02] | No, she’s not. Who are you? | 不 她不在 你们是谁 | 
| [08:04] | I’m Grace Hanson and this is Frankie Bergstein. | 我是格蕾丝·汉森 这是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁 | 
| [08:06] | – Have you heard of us? – I can’t say that I have. | -你听说过我们吗 -恐怕没有 | 
| [08:10] | What an interesting shape. | 这形状真有趣 | 
| [08:12] | They’re vaginas for Harriet. | 是送给哈莉特的阴道 | 
| [08:14] | Well, I guess if anyone celebrated their vagina, | 我想如果有谁会庆祝自己的阴道 | 
| [08:17] | it was Harriet, poor thing. | 那肯定是哈莉特了 可怜的人 | 
| [08:21] | Why do you say “Poor thing”? | 你为什么说”可怜的人” | 
| [08:23] | Harriet passed away last week. | 哈莉特上周去世了 | 
| [08:25] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:26] | No, I’m just here to feed Harriet’s parrot, Parriet. | 我就是来这喂哈莉特的鹦鹉 鹦莉特 | 
| [08:31] | I live next door. | 我住在隔壁 | 
| [08:33] | She’s dead? | 她死了吗 | 
| [08:35] | But I came here to be cheered up! | 但我来这是想被她逗乐的 | 
| [08:37] | Oh, jeez. That’s poor timing. | 天呐 来得真不是时候 | 
| [08:40] | Well, what happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [08:42] | She had a heart attack. | 她心脏病犯了 | 
| [08:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [08:46] | The word on the street is that she diddled herself to death. | 传闻她是把自己爽死的 | 
| [08:52] | – Diddled? – Yes. | -爽 -是的 | 
| [08:53] | With this humongous vibrator | 用一个硕大的震动棒 | 
| [08:57] | that she bought from some porno website for older ladies. | 她是从一个面向老年女性的色情网站上买的 | 
| [09:01] | – Oh, no. – I thought she was getting them from us. | -不是吧 -我还以为是从我们那儿买的 | 
| [09:05] | She talked about it all the time. | 她一直在说这个 | 
| [09:06] | Now, I barely knew Harriet. | 我跟哈莉特一点都不熟 | 
| [09:09] | I’m really just friends with Parriet. | 我真的只是鹦莉特的朋友 | 
| [09:11] | I’m sure it wasn’t her vibrator that killed her. | 我想一定不是她的震动棒害死了她 | 
| [09:13] | No, it was. | 不 就是的 | 
| [09:15] | Apparently, when they found her, it was still buzzing. | 显然她被发现的时候 那东西还在嗡嗡作响 | 
| [09:20] | Was that for Harriet? | 那是要给哈莉特的吗 | 
| [09:25] | No, it’s for us. | 不 是给我们的 | 
| [09:27] | – We won it at the Stop & Shop. – The carnival. | -我们在超市赢的 -嘉年华 | 
| [09:30] | Stop & Shop Carnival. | 超市嘉年华 | 
| [09:31] | Behind the Stop & Shop store. | 就在超市后面 | 
| [09:35] | She forgot her purse there, so we better get going. | 她把包忘在那儿了 我们得走了 | 
| [09:39] | Bye now. | 再见 | 
| [09:43] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天呐 天呐 天呐 | 
| [09:44] | Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 | 
| [09:46] | – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – Frankie! | -我的天 我的天 我的天 -弗兰琦 | 
| [09:49] | Look, this is tragic, but it was not our fault. | 听着 这是个悲剧 但不是我们的错 | 
| [09:52] | Kind of feels like our fault. | 感觉好像是我们的错 | 
| [09:54] | Look, she died doing what she loved. | 听我说 她死时在做自己喜欢的事 | 
| [09:56] | There are worse ways to go. | 还有更惨的死法 | 
| [09:58] | Ask any of our friends who’ve died lately. | 随便问一个我们最近死了的朋友 | 
| [10:00] | I can’t, they’re so dead! | 我问不了 他们都死翘翘了 | 
| [10:02] | When has that ever stopped you? | 那什么时候拦得住你了 | 
| [10:03] | I packed an instrument of death into a box | 我把一个致命工具装进盒子里 | 
| [10:06] | and sent a lady to her doom! | 然后把一个女人送进了坟墓 | 
| [10:08] | In your defense, I don’t think that any of the boxes you packed | 替你说句话 我想你包装的盒子 | 
| [10:10] | made it to our customers. | 没一个到了我们的顾客手上 | 
| [10:12] | This was our biggest fan and we whacked her! | 她是我们的头号粉丝 我们却害死了她 | 
| [10:14] | Okay, you have to stop talking like that | 好了 你不能再那么说了 | 
| [10:16] | because we have a bigger problem here. | 因为我们还有个更大的问题 | 
| [10:18] | That lady told two strangers | 那个女人告诉了两个陌生人 | 
| [10:20] | that Harriet died using our vibrator. | 哈莉特死时在用我们的震动棒 | 
| [10:23] | – Who else is she gonna tell? – The parrot? | -她还会告诉谁呢 -鹦鹉 | 
| [10:25] | Oh, no. They repeat everything! | 不要啊 鹦鹉什么都会重复 | 
| [10:27] | I think we have to start thinking about damage control. | 我觉得我们得开始想想补救措施了 | 
| [10:29] | Damage control? | 补救措施 | 
| [10:31] | We killed a woman who trusted us! | 我们害死了一个信任我们的女人 | 
| [10:33] | Yeah. That’s the damage we have to control. | 是啊 那就是我们要补救的事 | 
| [10:37] | Say Grace doesn’t even surface on social media anymore. | “格蕾丝驾到”甚至都不在社交媒体上出现了 | 
| [10:41] | Either they’ve forgotten about you or… | 要么是他们忘了你们 | 
| [10:44] | they see you as old-fashioned. | 要么他们认为你们过时了 | 
| [10:47] | God, we’re like a sad mall kiosk. | 天呐 我们就像是悲哀的商场小卖部 | 
| [10:50] | We’re like the Piercing Pagoda that gave me that staph infection. | 就像那家让我感染了葡萄球菌的饰品店 | 
| [10:54] | Why is Barry here? | 巴里怎么来了 | 
| [10:55] | Barry? What’s going on? | 巴里 出什么事了 | 
| [10:57] | Lauren is coming! She’s parking. | 劳伦来了 她在停车 | 
| [10:59] | – What? Why the fuck is Lauren here? – No idea. | -什么 劳伦怎么来了 -不知道 | 
| [11:01] | – We were driving to lunch… – You drive to lunch together? | -我们开车去吃午饭 -你们一起开车去吃午饭吗 | 
| [11:04] | I don’t have a car right now. | 我现在没车 | 
| [11:05] | Can we talk about that later? I just… | 我们能晚点儿再说这事吗 我… | 
| [11:07] | Lauren from Natural Feces is parked in our handicap spot. | 「自然大粪公司」的劳伦停在了我们的残疾人车位 | 
| [11:11] | – What does she want? – Maybe trying to make things better? | -她想干什么 -或许想试着让事情变好 | 
| [11:13] | Make things better? She is the queen of lies. | 让事情变好 她就是谎话精 | 
| [11:15] | She is the devil’s concubine… Hi! | 她是恶魔的情妇 你好 | 
| [11:19] | Surprise! | 惊喜 | 
| [11:21] | I’ll say! | 可不是嘛 | 
| [11:22] | Wild honey from the bees in my hive. | 我蜂房里的蜜蜂酿制的野生蜂蜜 | 
| [11:25] | It’s pure magic. | 简直就是魔法 | 
| [11:26] | Wow, you have a hive. | 你有个蜂房啊 | 
| [11:29] | And you’re here. It’s so much to process! | 而且你还来了 真得好好消化一下 | 
| [11:31] | Yeah, I know. Right? | 就是啊 | 
| [11:34] | Oh, my God. You’re not gonna believe this, | 我的天 说来你不会信 | 
| [11:36] | but I have done something very similar in my office. | 但我把办公室装饰得跟这差不多 | 
| [11:39] | I do believe it. | 我真的信 | 
| [11:40] | You know, actually, it’s my New York office, | 实际上是我纽约的办公室 | 
| [11:42] | and it’s in a brand-new building with a ton of natural light, | 在一栋新楼里 阳光充足 | 
| [11:45] | – So it’s different from what you have. – Pretty big window here. | -跟你这儿不一样 -这儿有一扇大窗 | 
| [11:47] | But, oh, wow! We always do this! | 但是 我们总是这样 | 
| [11:50] | You sure do! | 你显然是 | 
| [11:51] | Stop copying me, you. | 你别学我了 | 
| [11:53] | – You stop copying me. – No, you. | -你才别学我了 -不 是你 | 
| [11:57] | Call a tow truck. | 叫拖车 | 
| [12:00] | So that’s when I figured it out: I was on the wrong private jet! | 就是那时候我发现 “我上错了私人飞机” | 
| [12:03] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 | 
| [12:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 | 
| [12:06] | Such a relatable problem. | 真是能让人感同身受的烦恼 | 
| [12:09] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这儿 | 
| [12:11] | I miss us. | 我怀念我们 | 
| [12:14] | Well, I miss my belly button ring, | 我也怀念我的肚脐环 | 
| [12:15] | but some things are best yanked out and treated with antibiotics. | 但有些东西最好还是扯掉 用抗生素治好 | 
| [12:19] | See? I miss that. The banter. | 看见没 我怀念这个 开开玩笑 | 
| [12:22] | The way we used to push each other and make each other better. | 我们曾经互相激励 让彼此更好的方式 | 
| [12:25] | If it weren’t for the fierce competition | 如果不是这些年我们之间 | 
| [12:27] | between us for all of those years, | 存在的激烈竞争 | 
| [12:29] | my company wouldn’t be what it is today. | 我的公司不会有今天 | 
| [12:32] | But sadly, those days are passed. | 但悲哀的是那些日子过去了 | 
| [12:36] | No, no, no, you used “Sadly” wrong. | 不不不 你用错”悲哀”了 | 
| [12:38] | Oh, honey, I know Say Grace is in trouble, | 亲 我知道「格蕾丝驾到」遇到困难了 | 
| [12:42] | but I can help. | 但我帮得上忙 | 
| [12:43] | By buying you. | 通过收购你们 | 
| [12:45] | – What? – Oh, shit. | -什么 -糟了 | 
| [12:47] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [12:48] | Say Grace is not in trouble. | 「格蕾丝驾到」没遇到困难 | 
| [12:50] | Yeah, The Rock just tweeted about us, so… | 是的 《岩石》刚发了关于我们的推特 | 
| [12:53] | And we’re not for sale. | 我们公司不卖 | 
| [12:55] | Really? The Rock? | 真的吗 《岩石》 | 
| [12:56] | Well, then I must have misunderstood all of your employees | 那我肯定是误解了 你的员工 | 
| [13:00] | flocking to me with resumes in hand. | 都拿着简历蜂拥到我那儿去 | 
| [13:02] | Can someone explain to me what’s going on? | 谁能给我解释一下是怎么回事吗 | 
| [13:04] | it’s Erica. Okay, it has to be. | 是艾丽卡 肯定是她 | 
| [13:06] | She steals toner, her boobs are real but terrible, now this. | 她偷墨盒 胸是真的 但很吓人 现在又闹这出 | 
| [13:09] | No, it’s no one, because no one is flocking to Lauren, | 不 谁都不是 因为没人蜂拥到劳伦那儿 | 
| [13:12] | because Lauren is making shit up, which is what Lauren does. | 因为劳伦在编瞎话 劳伦就是这风格 | 
| [13:17] | Listen, I know you have your pride, and I respect that. | 听着 我知道你有你的骄傲 我尊重那点 | 
| [13:21] | All right, but you don’t have to pretend with me. I’m a friend. | 但你没必要跟我装 我是你的朋友 | 
| [13:24] | You know, I was saying to my husband, Loren the other night… | 那天晚上我跟我老公劳伦说 | 
| [13:26] | – Oh, God. – …after we made love, | -我的天 -当时我们刚做完爱 | 
| [13:28] | “Loren, what should I do with all the extra money I’m making?” | “劳伦 我赚了这么多钱该怎么花” | 
| [13:32] | And Loren said to me, “Lauren, you need to help somebody in need. | 劳伦跟我说 “劳伦 你要帮助在困难中的人” | 
| [13:36] | Like an Ethiopian child, or your friend, Brianna.” | 比如埃塞俄比亚的孩子 或是你朋友布丽安娜 | 
| [13:39] | Yeah. You know, you should go home tonight and say to Loren, | 今晚你应该回家 告诉劳伦 | 
| [13:42] | “Loren, I got really confused | “劳伦 我真是糊涂了 | 
| [13:45] | because Brianna and I are not friends.” | 因为布丽安娜和我不是朋友” | 
| [13:47] | Okay, but your company is in trouble. | 好吧 但你的公司的确遇到困难了 | 
| [13:50] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么 | 
| [13:51] | Oh, Bar, did Brianna not… | 小巴 布丽安娜没… | 
| [13:54] | You know what? I just assumed | 你知道吗 我默认 | 
| [13:56] | you guys share everything, like me and Loren. | 你们会分享一切 就像我和劳伦 | 
| [13:58] | I forget not everybody has that. | 我忘了不是每个人都这样 | 
| [14:00] | You should go now. | 现在你该走了 | 
| [14:02] | The cute sister’s right. All right. | 可爱的那个姐妹说得对 好吧 | 
| [14:04] | You know what? I’ll let you two catch up. | 我让你俩聊一下 互通一下信息 | 
| [14:06] | Actually, you take the rest of the day off, mister. All right? | 事实上 你今天就休息吧 好吗 | 
| [14:10] | But I am gonna need you in Saturday and Sunday. | 但我周六和周日需要你 | 
| [14:18] | Hey, Rocco. | 喂 洛克 | 
| [14:20] | It’s Grace Hanson again. Remember me? | 又是格蕾丝·汉森 记得我吗 | 
| [14:24] | You broke my antique chair. | 你弄坏了我的古董椅 | 
| [14:26] | Anyway, my guest bath is still raining into my kitchen. | 总之 我家客房的浴室还是会漏水到厨房 | 
| [14:31] | Can you get here before I have an indoor pool? | 能在我家淹成室内泳池前过来吗 | 
| [14:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:41] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么 | 
| [14:45] | “This vibrator may cause severe death.” Are you insane? | “本振动棒可能致死” 你疯了吗 | 
| [14:49] | You have to scream “Fire” or people won’t listen. | 你得喊”着火了” 否则别人都不听 | 
| [14:52] | Haven’t you ever been to a movie theater? | 你没去过电影院吗 | 
| [14:57] | I needed to wax today, anyway. | 反正我今天也要除毛 | 
| [14:59] | We are not using these labels. | 我们不能用这些标签 | 
| [15:02] | How are we supposed to stop another customer | 那我们怎么阻止别的顾客 | 
| [15:04] | from picking up a loaded Ménage | 拿起一个打开的「自爽」振动棒 | 
| [15:06] | and playing a losing round of Rubbin’ Roulette? | 玩上一盘会输掉的「震逼轮盘」 | 
| [15:09] | You need to calm down. | 你要冷静 | 
| [15:10] | – Calm down? – Yeah. | -冷静 -对 | 
| [15:11] | I got dumped by my boyfriend and I went on a killing spree! | 我被男朋友甩了 现在开始了大屠杀 | 
| [15:15] | Look, this kind of crazy-eyed panic | 听着 你现在这种疯狂的慌乱 | 
| [15:17] | is exactly why I’m gonna deal with this on my own. | 正是我要独自解决这事的原因 | 
| [15:20] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 | 
| [15:21] | Remember our friend Marla from Flapper? | 记得我们在《新潮女郎》的朋友玛拉吗 | 
| [15:24] | No. | 不记得 | 
| [15:26] | The lifestyle blogger. Her article put us on the map. | 那个生活博主 是她的文章让我们出了名 | 
| [15:31] | Nothing. | 完全不记得 | 
| [15:32] | Well, anyway, she’s coming tomorrow | 总之 她明天要来 | 
| [15:33] | to interview me about Harriet. | 采访我对哈莉特事件的看法 | 
| [15:35] | That way we can get ahead of the story and warn everybody | 这样我们就可以先人一步 提醒所有人 | 
| [15:38] | so this never happens again. | 以后就不会再发生这种事了 | 
| [15:39] | So what about me? I don’t even get to talk to her? | 那我呢 我都没机会和她说话吗 | 
| [15:42] | No. | 是的 | 
| [15:44] | No. | 没错 | 
| [15:47] | How come I can’t remember Marla? | 我怎么就不记得玛拉了呢 | 
| [15:50] | Because you’re old! | 因为你老了 | 
| [15:55] | And I knew that b-turd of a woman was using you to humiliate me. | 我知道那个卑鄙的女人用你来羞辱我 | 
| [15:59] | Why didn’t you tell me the company was in trouble? | 你为什么不告诉我公司有麻烦了 | 
| [16:02] | Because I didn’t want you to know. | 因为我不想让你知道 | 
| [16:04] | Did you ever think I could’ve helped you? | 你没想过我可能帮得到你吗 | 
| [16:06] | How? We’re beyond fussing with the budget, Barry. | 怎么帮 都不是减少预算的问题了 巴里 | 
| [16:09] | Can’t fix this problem with your TI-84. | 用你的计算器解决不了这个问题 | 
| [16:11] | – No, I just meant I could have… – Could have what? | -不 我只是说我可以… -可以怎样 | 
| [16:14] | Ridden in here on your white horse? | 骑着你的白马赶来 | 
| [16:16] | Can’t even ride in here in your gray Subaru. | 你连你的灰色斯巴鲁都没法开过来 | 
| [16:18] | Jesus Christ, Brianna. I could have been there for you. | 我的天 布丽安娜 我可以在你身边支持你啊 | 
| [16:20] | I’m sorry, but you have no idea what it’s like | 抱歉 但你根本不懂 | 
| [16:22] | to carry an entire company on your shoulders. | 肩负整个公司的重担是什么感受 | 
| [16:25] | You know what? You’re right. I don’t. | 你说得对 我不懂 | 
| [16:38] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得如何 | 
| [16:40] | How many more haikus do I have to read? | 我还要读多少俳句 | 
| [16:42] | Seventeen. | 17个 | 
| [16:45] | Are my eyes bleeding yet? | 我的眼睛冒血了吗 | 
| [16:52] | – What was that? – Nothing. | -那是什么 -没什么 | 
| [16:54] | – Then you won’t mind if I read it. – Not at all. | -那你不介意我看看吧 -当然 | 
| [17:02] | Whose knees are these? | 这是谁的膝盖 | 
| [17:05] | They might not be knees at all. | 或许就不是膝盖 | 
| [17:08] | – It’s “Hot dogs or legs.” – What? | -是”热狗或腿” -什么 | 
| [17:10] | It’s a guessing game that’s captivated the Internet. | 这是网上正热的猜谜游戏 | 
| [17:13] | Because, from a certain perspective, | 因为从某个角度来看 | 
| [17:17] | hot dogs look like legs. | 热狗就像腿一样 | 
| [17:20] | I think this one is hot dogs. | 我觉得这是热狗 | 
| [17:22] | Wait. No… | 等等 不对 | 
| [17:27] | Who’s Roy? | 罗伊是谁 | 
| [17:30] | My “Both Tides Now” buddy. I’ve mentioned him. | 和我一起坐”双侧潮汐号”的伙伴 我提到过他 | 
| [17:34] | Actually, you haven’t. | 其实你没提过 | 
| [17:35] | Sure, I did. | 我肯定提过 | 
| [17:37] | The one from the Captain’s Dinner. | 船长晚餐馆的那位 | 
| [17:39] | I remember hearing about the buffet at the Captain’s Dinner. | 我记得听你说过船长晚餐馆的自助餐 | 
| [17:43] | That’s where I met Roy. | 我就是在那认识了罗伊 | 
| [17:44] | We were making fun of the beef medallions. | 我们当时取笑了菲力牛排 | 
| [17:48] | Is he gay? | 他是基佬吗 | 
| [17:51] | Not that it matters, but yes. | 这不重要 但他是的 | 
| [17:53] | Ha! | 哈 | 
| [17:54] | No “Ha.” He’s just a friend. | 哈什么 他就是个普通朋友 | 
| [17:56] | How often would you say you text with this Mr. Beef Medallion? | 你和这位菲力牛排先生通短信的频率如何 | 
| [18:01] | How about you stop interrogating me. | 你就别拷问我了 好吗 | 
| [18:03] | How about you give me your phone back | 那不如把你的手机还给我 | 
| [18:04] | so I know exactly what I’m interrogating you about. | 这样我就能清楚知道拷问你的重点了 | 
| [18:07] | No! | 不行 | 
| [18:09] | I thought you had nothing to hide. | 我以为你没什么可隐瞒的呢 | 
| [18:11] | Fine, but I will not say | 好吧 但除非 | 
| [18:14] | another word without my therapist present. | 我的心理医生在场 否则我不会再多说一句 | 
| [18:23] | Marla, I’m so grateful that you agreed to do this. I thank you. | 玛拉 我很感激你同意这么做 谢谢你 | 
| [18:27] | Yeah. If it’s okay, I’d like to record it on the phone. | 没事 如果可以的话 我想用手机录下来 | 
| [18:29] | Sure. Yeah. | 当然可以 | 
| [18:31] | So what would you like to say to Harriet’s family? | 你想对哈莉特的家人说些什么 | 
| [18:33] | Well, our hearts ache for their loss. | 我们为他们失去亲人感到痛心 | 
| [18:36] | Yeah, Harriet was one of our best customers | 哈莉特曾是我们最好的顾客之一 | 
| [18:39] | and we loved her dearly. | 我们非常爱她 | 
| [18:40] | Are you concerned that your vibrator is not safe? | 你会担心你们的振动棒不安全吗 | 
| [18:44] | Oh, not at all. | 当然不会了 | 
| [18:45] | I mean, everyone should consult their doctor | 所有人都应该要先咨询医生 | 
| [18:47] | before using something as effective and exciting and affordable | 再去用像我们的振动棒这么有效 令人兴奋 | 
| [18:51] | as our vibrator. | 和经济实惠的东西 | 
| [18:53] | And we can be found online at www.ForeverVybrant.com. | 我们的网址是www.ForeverVybrant.com | 
| [18:59] | “Vybrant” is with a “Y.” | “Vybrant”中间是”Y” | 
| [19:01] | I guess my question is, is your vibrator too dangerous | 我的问题是 你们的振动棒对目标受众来说 | 
| [19:04] | – for your target demographic? – Yes. | -太危险了吗 -是的 | 
| [19:06] | Well, you know, Marla, I have given that a lot of thought. | 玛拉 这一点我想过很多 | 
| [19:09] | You know, is Ménage à Moi too dangerous? | 「自爽」太危险了吗 | 
| [19:12] | Is our new travel size, Mini Ménage, | 我们新出的旅行装「迷你自爽」 | 
| [19:15] | which is selling like hotcakes, | 对了 它卖得可火爆了 | 
| [19:17] | is that too dangerous? I think the answer is no. | 它太危险了吗 我认为答案是否定的 | 
| [19:20] | But I’m happy to continue | 但我很乐意 | 
| [19:21] | the discussion at our next pop-up this Saturday | 在这周六的弹出店现场继续这个讨论 | 
| [19:24] | in Mission Valley, outside Nordstrom Rack. | 地点是米申山谷的百货折扣店外 | 
| [19:28] | What is this, Hanson, the Home Shopping Network? | 这是什么 汉森 家庭购物网吗 | 
| [19:33] | You’re supposed to be warning people! | 你应该给大家一些警示才对 | 
| [19:35] | Frankie, I was hoping I could talk to you, too. | 弗兰琦 我也希望能和你谈一谈 | 
| [19:37] | Well, it’s happening. We’re murderers. | 现在就是了 我们是谋杀犯 | 
| [19:40] | No, that is off the record. | 不行 这不能录 | 
| [19:43] | It is so on the record. | 必须要录 | 
| [19:45] | It’s the hot hit single. | 这才是大热曲目 | 
| [19:47] | A woman died here. | 一个女人死了 | 
| [19:48] | Her name was Harriet, | 她叫哈莉特 | 
| [19:50] | I can’t remember her last name. | 我不记得她姓什么了 | 
| [19:52] | But whatever it was, we can assume she wanted to live. | 但无论如何 我们都认为她想活下来 | 
| [19:55] | And I will not stand by | 而我不愿再袖手旁观 | 
| [19:57] | and watch another innocent woman die because of our vibrator. | 另一位无辜的女性因为我们的振动棒而死了 | 
| [20:01] | Oh, for Heaven’s sake, she didn’t die because of our vibrator. | 真是够了 她不是因为我们的振动棒而死的 | 
| [20:04] | Yes, she did! | 她就是的 | 
| [20:05] | And it could have been me or you or Marla. | 死的可能是我 是你 或者玛拉 | 
| [20:08] | Anybody could have been Harriet! | 任何人都可能成为死去的哈莉特 | 
| [20:11] | And the public has a right to know. | 而公众有权知道真相 | 
| [20:13] | I’d especially like to warn Ruth Bader Ginsberg. | 我尤其想提醒大法官金斯柏格 | 
| [20:16] | RBG, if you’ve received my packages, be careful. | 大法官 如果您收到了我的包裹 要小心 | 
| [20:20] | We need you now more than ever. | 我们比以往任何时候都需要您活着 | 
| [20:22] | Marla, how about you and I go out for lunch. | 玛拉 不如我们去吃午餐吧 | 
| [20:24] | I know some places where she’s not allowed. | 我知道一些禁止她进入的地方 | 
| [20:26] | You don’t know all of them! | 你并不是都知道 | 
| [20:28] | No, it’s okay. I’d actually like to hear more from both of you. | 没关系 我其实还想听你们二位谈更多 | 
| [20:40] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 | 
| [20:41] | We live across the street. | 我们住在街对面 | 
| [20:42] | I could see you from every window of our house. | 从我们家每扇窗户都能看到你 | 
| [20:44] | – I’m not in the mood to talk. – Really? | -我没有心情和你谈 -是吗 | 
| [20:45] | Because I have given you over 28 hours to brood. | 因为我已经给了你超过28个小时来思考 | 
| [20:49] | You know how many rats have been born since we last spoke? | 你知道从我们上次谈过后降生了多少只老鼠吗 | 
| [20:51] | – Is this what you want to talk about? – No. | -你就想谈这个吗 -不是 | 
| [20:55] | I’m sorry for saying that horrible thing and for not telling you. | 我很抱歉说了那么过分的话 以及没告诉你 | 
| [21:00] | I just knew you would look at me like, | 我知道你会这样看着我 | 
| [21:01] | “Poor Brianna, I feel sorry for her.” | “可怜的布丽安娜 我真为她难过” | 
| [21:03] | – And it’s… it’s humiliating. – Okay, I’m your boyfriend. | -这很丢脸 -好吧 我是你的男友 | 
| [21:06] | You don’t have to put on some strong front for me. | 你不必对我竖起强硬的外壳 | 
| [21:09] | – I do. – You don’t. | -我必须 -你不必的 | 
| [21:12] | I do! | 我必须 | 
| [21:14] | Because you fell for a badass CEO, not a total fuck-up. | 因为你爱上的是厉害的总裁 不是失败者 | 
| [21:17] | You’re not a total fuck-up. | 你不是失败者 | 
| [21:19] | For the record, I fell for “Trash can Brianna.” | 郑重声明 我爱上的是”垃圾箱布丽安娜” | 
| [21:21] | Okay, your cousins married each other, if anyone’s trash can… | 你家有近亲结婚 所以说谁是垃圾箱的话 | 
| [21:24] | No. Do you remember how I used to be terrified of you | 不是 你记得我以前和其他人一样 | 
| [21:27] | just like everybody else? | 多么怕你吗 | 
| [21:28] | Fondly. | 当然了 | 
| [21:29] | This one day I saw you | 有一天 我看到你 | 
| [21:30] | strutting all hot and cocky down the hallway | 昂首阔步 性感自负地走在走廊里 | 
| [21:33] | until you walked right into a trash can. | 结果撞到了垃圾箱 | 
| [21:35] | Doesn’t sound like me at all, but I’ll entertain it. | 听着完全不像我 但你继续 | 
| [21:37] | And you were clearly horrified | 你当时显然很恐慌 | 
| [21:38] | and relieved when you thought no one saw you. | 但以为没人看到你 所以如释重负 | 
| [21:41] | I mean, you were such a colossal loser in that moment. | 那一刻 你真是超级失败 | 
| [21:44] | And you’re telling me now, in this moment, because… | 而你现在告诉我这个 是因为 | 
| [21:47] | Because it was adorable. | 因为你当时很可爱 | 
| [21:50] | It made me smile the whole day. | 让我微笑了一整天 | 
| [21:52] | And the next day, I asked you out. | 第二天 我就去约你了 | 
| [21:56] | So in other words, you decided that because I was a loser, | 所以换句话说 你认为因为我是个失败者 | 
| [21:59] | – that you had a shot. – Yes. | -所以你有机会 -对 | 
| [22:02] | But also, good things can happen | 但如果你允许自己当个普通人 | 
| [22:05] | when you allow yourself to be human. | 可能会有好事发生 | 
| [22:14] | So… you’re still gonna love me when Say Grace goes under | 所以如果「格蕾丝驾到」破产 我变得很穷 | 
| [22:18] | and I’m super poor? | 你还是会爱我 | 
| [22:19] | Well, we’ll be super poor together. | 我们会一起变得很穷 | 
| [22:24] | I quit my job. | 我辞职了 | 
| [22:28] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 | 
| [22:30] | I couldn’t work for someone who was that horrible to you. | 我无法为对你那么过分的人工作 | 
| [22:32] | Although I did work for your mom. | 但我倒是为你妈妈工作过 | 
| [22:34] | You always know how to make me smile. | 你总是知道怎么逗我开心 | 
| [22:36] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [22:41] | – I don’t want to be poor. – Yeah, poor sucks. | -我不想变穷 -对 穷太惨了 | 
| [22:45] | “Vybrant Co-Founder Says ‘We’re Murderers'”? | 《活力振动棒联合创始人说”我们是谋杀犯”》 | 
| [22:48] | I’m not happy this happened, Grace. | 我也不想发生这种事 格蕾丝 | 
| [22:50] | But I am glad that word is out about our death sticks. | 但我庆幸我们死亡之棒的真相传出去了 | 
| [22:53] | What have you done, Frankie? | 你做了什么啊 弗兰琦 | 
| [22:55] | This was our baby. | 这是我们的孩子 | 
| [22:56] | This was our third act. | 这是我们人生的新篇章 | 
| [22:58] | This is what no one thought we could do | 这是没人认为我们能做到的事 | 
| [23:01] | and you probably ruined it for us. | 而你可能把它都毁了 | 
| [23:04] | I did this in the name of my good friend, | 我这么做是为了我的好朋友 | 
| [23:06] | Harriet No-Last-Name. | 不知道姓什么的哈莉特 | 
| [23:08] | Well, Grace last-name-Hanson thinks | 好吧 姓汉森的格蕾丝认为 | 
| [23:10] | you better start looking for a new best friend. | 你最好开始寻找新的最好的朋友吧 | 
| [23:13] | I like that you’re finally admitting we’re best friends. | 我很欣慰你终于承认我们是最好的朋友了 | 
| [23:21] | And then Roy texted, and I quote, | 然后罗伊发短信来 原话是 | 
| [23:24] | “You looked good in that hawaiian shirt | “你在看朱·迪科林斯的「哭泣与问候」表演时 | 
| [23:26] | at the Judy Collins Weep and Greet.” | 穿的那件夏威夷衬衫很好看” | 
| [23:28] | Unquote. | 引用结束 | 
| [23:29] | He was just trying to make me feel better | 他只是想让我对没选好衣服一事 | 
| [23:31] | about my poor outfit choice! | 不要太难过 | 
| [23:34] | It was very windy on the lido deck. | 甲板上风很大 | 
| [23:36] | Roy will be in town next week. | 罗伊下周会来这里 | 
| [23:39] | He’s invited Sol out. | 他约了索尔出去 | 
| [23:41] | He’s coming here for work. | 他来是因为公事 | 
| [23:43] | He suggested a casual margarita. I declined the suggestion. | 他提议随意喝点酒 我拒绝了 | 
| [23:48] | Do you see how Robert could interpret this as flirting? | 你明白罗伯特也许会把这理解为调情吗 | 
| [23:51] | I didn’t mean to flirt. | 我没想调情 | 
| [23:54] | I didn’t even intend to stay in touch with Roy. | 我都没打算和罗伊继续联络 | 
| [23:57] | Why do you think you did? | 那你为什么继续了呢 | 
| [24:01] | I guess because I enjoy talking to him. | 我猜是因为我喜欢和他聊天 | 
| [24:07] | I’m someone who needs people in his life. | 我是需要社交的人 | 
| [24:19] | Sol does seem to be looking for something with Roy, | 索尔似乎确实想从罗伊和弗兰琦身上 | 
| [24:23] | with Frankie, even with his activism | 甚至从他的激进主义中寻求到某种 | 
| [24:26] | that he feels he is not getting at home. | 他感觉在家里无法得到的东西 | 
| [24:30] | Well, I can’t be everything to him. | 我一人不可能满足他的一切吧 | 
| [24:32] | And you shouldn’t have to be. | 你也不必做到这点 | 
| [24:34] | Have you two ever considered | 你们二位考虑过 | 
| [24:36] | a less conventional approach to your relationship? | 对你们的关系采取点非传统做法吗 | 
| [24:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [24:41] | I’ve had patients, gay men in particular, | 我有过一些病人 尤其是男同 | 
| [24:43] | who have had some success venturing outside the social norms | 成功地在社会准则之外探索 | 
| [24:50] | to find an arrangement that works best for them. | 来找到对彼此最合适的安排 | 
| [24:56] | What kind of arrangement? | 什么样的安排 | 
| [24:58] | Something like spending some time apart. | 比如分开一段时间 | 
| [25:04] | What would that solve? | 那样能解决什么问题 | 
| [25:05] | Well, it might take the pressure off of both of you, | 可能会让你们两个的压力都小一点 | 
| [25:08] | and your marriage. | 还有婚姻的压力 | 
| [25:09] | If a “Roy” pops up again, | 如果又有一位”罗伊”出现 | 
| [25:12] | perhaps you could explore that without any guilt. | 或许你就能毫不愧疚地去探索 | 
| [25:17] | You mean… | 你是说 | 
| [25:19] | explore? | 探索 | 
| [25:23] | But I’m Catholic, for Christ’s sake! | 但我是天主教徒 我的天 | 
| [25:25] | And we’re married! | 我们还结婚了 | 
| [25:26] | And you’re also men. | 你们也都是男人 | 
| [25:27] | You have complex biological impulses, | 你们有复杂的生理冲动 | 
| [25:30] | and monogamy may run contrary to those impulses. | 单配偶制或许与这种冲动相悖 | 
| [25:35] | An open marriage is just one idea. There are many others. | 开放性婚姻只是一个方法 还有很多其他的 | 
| [25:41] | All I’m saying is that you may want to redefine intimacy | 我想说的是你们或许想重新定义亲密关系 | 
| [25:45] | to find what works for both of you as a couple. | 来弄明白什么才适合你们这对伴侣 | 
| [25:49] | But what does that mean? | 但这是什么意思 | 
| [25:51] | Well, it means that in order to fix this relationship, | 意思是为了修复你们的关系 | 
| [25:54] | you may need to… break it wide open. | 你们或许需要 完全开放 | 
| [26:08] | It’s very uncomfortable | 和别人完全沉默地 | 
| [26:09] | eating dinner with someone in complete silence. | 一起用晚餐真的很不舒服 | 
| [26:15] | You have literally spoken every 15 seconds. | 你可是每隔15秒就开一次口 | 
| [26:31] | Are you Frankie Bergstein? | 你是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁吗 | 
| [26:33] | I am thrilled to say I am not. | 我很欣喜我不是 | 
| [26:35] | Are you guys talking Frankie Bergstein over here? | 你们刚才在说弗兰琦·伯格斯丁吗 | 
| [26:37] | Are you Frankie? | 你是弗兰琦吗 | 
| [26:38] | – Yeah. – My name is Sally Gaspar. | -是 -我叫萨莉·加斯帕 | 
| [26:41] | I’m Harriet Frankel’s cousin. | 我是哈莉特·弗兰克尔的表妹 | 
| [26:42] | Frankel! That’s what it was. | 弗兰克尔 她姓这个啊 | 
| [26:45] | Oh, my God! Why are you here? | 我的天 你为什么来这里 | 
| [26:47] | Yeah, if you’re here to kill her, please come in. | 如果你是来杀她的 请进吧 | 
| [26:51] | I’m sorry to barge in, but a friend sent me your interview. | 抱歉突然闯来 但有朋友给我发了你的采访 | 
| [26:57] | I don’t know if you believe in these kinds of things, but… | 我不知道你们信不信这种事情 但是 | 
| [27:00] | – if Harriet had a message from beyond… – I believe in them! | -如果哈莉特在天有灵 -我相信 | 
| [27:03] | Harriet told me you would. | 哈莉特告诉我你会信的 | 
| [27:05] | And she’d tell you that this was not your fault. | 她会告诉你们 不是你们的错 | 
| [27:09] | No, you changed her life. | 没错 你们改变了她的人生 | 
| [27:11] | – We did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 | 
| [27:12] | After her husband passed, she stopped going to movies, | 她丈夫去世后 她不再去看电影 | 
| [27:17] | she lost interest in temple. | 对寺庙也没有了兴趣 | 
| [27:18] | And then she found your product. | 然后她发现了你们的产品 | 
| [27:21] | And I know this sounds silly, | 我知道这听起来很蠢 | 
| [27:22] | but it brought back the cousin that I once knew. | 但它让我以前认识的那位表姐回来了 | 
| [27:26] | She returned to temple and started seeing movies? | 她重回了寺庙 又开始看电影了 | 
| [27:30] | She even started rapping! | 她还开始唱饶舌了 | 
| [27:31] | Oh, tell me there’s video. | 拜托一定要有视频啊 | 
| [27:33] | So… So you don’t… think that we killed her? | 所以 所以你认为 不是我们害死了她 | 
| [27:37] | No! Quite the opposite. | 当然 恰恰相反 | 
| [27:39] | Your vibrator gave her life. | 你们的振动棒给了她生命 | 
| [27:42] | And then death, but first, life. | 还给了她死亡 但先给了她生命 | 
| [27:45] | See? Did you hear that? | 瞧 你听到了吗 | 
| [27:47] | Yeah, I did. | 我听到了 | 
| [27:49] | You two have nothing to feel bad about. | 你们二位完全不用难过 | 
| [27:51] | I’m so glad you feel that way. | 我很高兴你这么想 | 
| [27:53] | I don’t know if the rest of the world agrees with you… | 我不知道其他人是不是赞同你 | 
| [27:54] | Are you kidding me? Have you seen your Facebook page lately? | 你在开玩笑吗 最近看过你们的Facebook主页吗 | 
| [27:58] | I don’t log on anymore | 我不再上Facebook了 | 
| [27:59] | because I end up in a Jacob/Winnie rabbit hole. | 因为我总是忍不住去看雅各布和温妮的消息 | 
| [28:02] | Yeah, and I’m too scared to look. | 是啊 我是怕到不敢看 | 
| [28:04] | Well, you should probably check it out. | 你们应该上去看看 | 
| [28:06] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 | 
| [28:09] | I had these made for Harriet’s friends. | 我给哈莉特的朋友们做了这个 | 
| [28:12] | My grandson went to NYU and now he’s making T-shirts. | 我孙子在纽约大学读书 现在在做T恤 | 
| [28:17] | I think we should all be a little more like Harriet. | 我认为我们都应该向哈莉特学习 | 
| [28:20] | Oh. Gosh! | 天呐 | 
| [28:27] | We have 4,000 new members! | 我们又多了4000名新会员 | 
| [28:29] | – Everybody is getting their Harriet on. – Let’s see. | -所有人都像哈莉特一样 -看看 | 
| [28:32] | Terrie Sue Epperson from Yakima, | 亚基马的泰莉·苏·埃珀森说 | 
| [28:34] | “I want what Harriet’s having.” | “我想与哈莉特感同身受” | 
| [28:37] | Molly and Teresa of Colleyville, | 德克萨斯州科利维尔的 | 
| [28:40] | Texas are hosting a Vybrant brunch! | 莫莉和特蕾莎说 要举办活力振动棒早午餐 | 
| [28:43] | And… Oh, look at this. | 还有 看这个 | 
| [28:44] | Katie from the Netherlands is “Bezeten” with Frankie Bergstein. | 荷兰的凯蒂为弗兰琦·伯格斯丁”着迷” | 
| [28:49] | Oh, God. It’s more than a vibrator now, isn’t it? | 我的天 现在不止是振动棒了吧 | 
| [28:52] | It’s a movement. | 这是一场运动 | 
| [28:53] | And we started it. | 是我们开启的 | 
| [28:59] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 | 
| [29:04] | Oh, my G… | 我的天 | 
| [29:13] | My tub! | 我的浴缸 |