| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:55] | Come on, girls. We’re going to be late for lunch. | 快点 姐妹们 我们午餐要迟到了 | 
| [00:58] | – I’ll grab our table. – Okay. | -我先去占位置 -好 | 
| [01:05] | How the hell did we get here? | 我们怎么沦落到这里的 | 
| [01:08] | I think it all started with that tub. | 一切应该都始于那个浴缸 | 
| [01:12] | – My tub! – Oh, my God! | -我的浴缸 -天呐 | 
| [01:15] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [01:17] | Is it a portal? | 这是个传送门吗 | 
| [01:19] | Oh, take my hand, Grace. We jump together! | 抓住我 格蕾丝 我们一起跳 | 
| [01:22] | It… It must have been the ceiling leak. | 一定是因为天花板漏水 | 
| [01:25] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 | 
| [01:29] | A left-hand twist, big galaxy blast tie-dye design. | 一个左旋花纹 宇宙大爆炸扎染设计礼服 | 
| [01:32] | – Why? – I thought we decided not to use that bathroom | -怎么了 -我们不是说好了不用那个浴室 | 
| [01:35] | and you were tie-dyeing in it? | 你却在里面扎染衣服 | 
| [01:36] | Grace, we don’t know what happened. We weren’t there. | 格蕾丝 我们还不清楚发生了什么 我们不在场 | 
| [01:39] | I think we do know what happened. | 我们明明清楚得很 | 
| [01:40] | You filled the tub with heavy, wet garbage! | 你在浴缸里装满了又沉又湿的垃圾 | 
| [01:44] | Oh, look at us, fighting. It’s not very “Harriet” of us. | 看看我们 居然在吵架 这可一点都不”哈莉特” | 
| [01:47] | It would be if I killed you with a vibrator. | 我拿振动棒把你杀了就像了 | 
| [01:50] | Come on, we can take care of this together. | 拜托 我们能一起处理好 | 
| [01:53] | But you get the ball rolling. | 但得由你开个头 | 
| [01:54] | And then keep it rolling. | 然后继续 | 
| [01:56] | And then roll that baby till it’s done. | 最后把一切搞定 | 
| [01:58] | So, just our usual arrangement? | 那不就是老一套吗 | 
| [02:00] | If you insist. | 如果你坚持的话 | 
| [02:01] | We need a contractor, ASAP. | 我们需要尽快找个承包商 | 
| [02:03] | On the bright side, we’ve got some deep hues on this bad Larry! | 往好的一面看 这件莱瑞上衣可真是染透了 | 
| [02:14] | That therapist… | 那个心理医生 | 
| [02:16] | certainly… | 真是 | 
| [02:18] | said some things. | 说了些令人意外的话 | 
| [02:19] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [02:22] | Interesting. | 有意思 | 
| [02:24] | So you felt… | 你认为… | 
| [02:26] | I felt… | 我认为 | 
| [02:28] | that she… was insane! | 她真是疯了 | 
| [02:31] | Oh, my God. Me, too! | 天呐 我也是 | 
| [02:33] | But I’m new to all of this and I have nothing to compare it to. | 但这是我第一次去 没有经验参考 | 
| [02:36] | Telling us to take time apart? | 叫我们分开一段时间 | 
| [02:40] | – Come on, lady. – Right. | -拜托 女士 -就是 | 
| [02:42] | And what kind of a suggestion is an open relationship? | 开放关系算哪门子的建议 | 
| [02:45] | A terrible one! Lady! | 糟糕的建议 女士 | 
| [02:48] | Well, it’s nice to be agreeing on something for once. | 我们总算有一次意见一致了 感觉不错 | 
| [02:51] | I agree. | 我同意 | 
| [02:55] | And that crazy business about Roy. | 还有罗伊的那件事 | 
| [02:58] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you he invited me out. | 抱歉我没告诉你他约我出去 | 
| [03:01] | It’s all right, really. You’re allowed to have friends. | 没关系 你可以交朋友 | 
| [03:04] | It is nice to “folk out” with “folk” folk. | 跟玩民谣的人一起玩感觉真不错 | 
| [03:07] | Then you should see him when he’s here. | 那他来的时候你该去见他 | 
| [03:10] | In fact, I’d like to meet him. | 事实上 我也想见见他 | 
| [03:12] | – Really? Are you sure? – Absolutely. | -当真吗 你确定吗 -当然 | 
| [03:14] | Invite him over. We’ll all have lunch together. | 请他过来 我们一起吃个午饭 | 
| [03:16] | I’ll get a nice deli platter. | 我叫个熟食拼盘 | 
| [03:18] | That sounds like an excuse for you to have some deli. | 听上去是你为吃熟食找的借口 | 
| [03:20] | Well, if you can see Roy, I can eat some deli. | 如果你能见罗伊 我当然能吃点熟食 | 
| [03:26] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [04:05] | What the… | 搞什… | 
| [04:07] | No, no, no, no to all of this. | 不不不 这可不行 | 
| [04:09] | Oh, Grace, I know you said that you wanted to take the lead | 格蕾丝 我知道你说过想带头处理 | 
| [04:12] | in this contractor thing… | 承包商的事 | 
| [04:13] | No, you told me to take the lead. | 不 是你让我带头 | 
| [04:15] | Regardless of what you said, I found the perfect guy for the job. | 不管你怎么说 我找到了完美人选 | 
| [04:18] | This is Stamford. | 这位是斯坦福德 | 
| [04:21] | – How do you do? – I do not. | -你好吗 -不怎么样 | 
| [04:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [04:25] | Where did you find this guy? | 你在哪找到这家伙的 | 
| [04:27] | You know that lovely renovated | 你知道你总提到的 | 
| [04:29] | home down the street you always talk about? | 街上那家重新装修的收容所吗 | 
| [04:31] | Yeah, I do. | 我知道 | 
| [04:32] | Well, Stamford used to live in the woods out back. | 斯坦福德以前就住在那后面的林子里 | 
| [04:35] | Look, I can fix this and put it back the way it was, | 听着 我能把一切恢复原状 | 
| [04:39] | but we do have some options here. | 但我们还有几个选择余地 | 
| [04:42] | Oh, I’m listening. | 我听着呢 | 
| [04:44] | I was thinking we put in a glass-bottom bathroom, | 我在想 装一个玻璃地面的浴室 | 
| [04:47] | so you can always see what’s a-brewin’ down in the kitchen. | 这样你就能时刻看到厨房的动静了 | 
| [04:49] | – No! – Interesting. | -不 -有意思 | 
| [04:51] | Or we make it one of those two-story showerheads | 或者弄一个两层的淋浴喷头 | 
| [04:54] | the fancies are doing these days. | 现在在上层社会正流行呢 | 
| [04:56] | – No. – Totally. | -不 -一定要 | 
| [04:57] | Or maybe even leave the tub… | 或者干脆让浴缸留在原地 | 
| [05:00] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [05:02] | Go for Stamford. | 斯坦福德听着呢 | 
| [05:04] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [05:05] | Go for Stamford. | 斯坦福德听着呢 | 
| [05:08] | No, Stamford is my first name. | 不 斯坦福德是我的名字 | 
| [05:11] | Yeah, I’ll accept the charges. | 好 我愿意付费 | 
| [05:13] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 老天爷啊 | 
| [05:15] | Look, Frankie, I appreciate you’re trying to help with this, | 听着 弗兰琦 我感谢你想帮忙 | 
| [05:18] | but we need to find somebody that we trust to do the job right. | 但我们得找个值得信任的人把事办好 | 
| [05:22] | Grace, if you can look into | 格蕾丝 如果你能好好看看 | 
| [05:24] | the eye of the eagle painted on Stam’s van | 小斯的货车上画着的鹰眼 | 
| [05:27] | and not trust him, you’re not human. | 还不信任他 你就不是人类 | 
| [05:29] | I have a list of real contractors who wear shoes… | 我有一份真正承包商的名单 穿鞋的那种 | 
| [05:33] | who are going to come over and assess the damage. | 他们会过来评估损害程度 | 
| [05:36] | That’s how we do this. | 我们就该这样做 | 
| [05:37] | We interview a number of people, and then we choose the best. | 我们面试一批人 然后选出最佳人选 | 
| [05:41] | Look, we’ll use your guy when we need some magic beans. | 听着 当我们需要变戏法时再用你的人 | 
| [05:53] | What if we cut back on our cleaning service? | 在清洁服务上减少开支行得通吗 | 
| [05:55] | – We need major cuts. – What if we make a bunch of small cuts? | -我们需要缩减重大开支 -缩减一批小开支呢 | 
| [05:58] | Like cheaper pens? Ew. No, I hate cheap pens. | 用便宜的笔 不行 我讨厌便宜的笔 | 
| [06:03] | Excuse me, someone took my standing desk. | 不好意思 有人拿走了我的立式办公桌 | 
| [06:05] | We’re making some cuts, Josh. | 我们在缩减开支 乔希 | 
| [06:07] | Yeah, but I brought that in myself. | 但那是我自己带来的 | 
| [06:08] | Gotta get on board, Josh. | 牺牲小我成全大我 乔希 | 
| [06:13] | How much would we save if we fired him? | 如果炒了他 能省多少钱 | 
| [06:16] | Not enough. | 不够 | 
| [06:17] | Okay, then find something else, Barry. | 那就想别的办法 巴里 | 
| [06:19] | Work the numbers. Crunchy crunchy, typie typie. | 计算数字 开动大脑 | 
| [06:21] | I’m trying. Unless you want to sell to Lauren… | 我算着呢 除非你想出售给劳伦… | 
| [06:23] | I will sell to Lauren over Mallory’s dead body. | 要我出售给劳伦 得先迈过玛洛丽的尸体 | 
| [06:26] | Stop saying that. | 别再那么说了 | 
| [06:29] | I don’t see any other options. | 我觉得没有其他选择了 | 
| [06:31] | – Unless… – We’re not doing that. | -除非… -不能那样 | 
| [06:33] | – Wait, what aren’t we doing? – We’re not going to… | -等等 哪样 -我们不会… | 
| [06:35] | We’re not firing you, Mallory. Barry wants to fire you. | 我们不会炒了你 玛洛丽 巴里想炒了你 | 
| [06:39] | But you’re not paying me. | 但你没付给我工资 | 
| [06:40] | I know and that’s why we’re not doing it, Barry. | 我知道 所以我们不会这样做 巴里 | 
| [06:42] | It’s a bad idea. | 这是个烂主意 | 
| [06:44] | Okay, fine. You know where I stand. | 好吧 你知道我的立场 | 
| [06:46] | – I’m not talking about it. – Maybe I want to talk about it. | -我不想谈 -也许我想谈 | 
| [06:49] | You know what? Barry’s right. Mallory, you’re fired. | 知道吗 巴里是对的 玛洛丽 你被炒了 | 
| [06:56] | Yeah. Nice shirt, Frankie. | 真美 衣服不错 弗兰琦 | 
| [07:02] | Go for your momma. | 你妈听着呢 | 
| [07:04] | Hello, Mother. Uh… | 你好 妈妈 | 
| [07:05] | Do babies change? Like, in week two? | 婴儿要换衣服吗 第二周的时候 | 
| [07:08] | Not themselves. | 他们自己是不会换啦 | 
| [07:12] | – So what’s up? – Faith’s got this new thing where | -怎么了 -信念又多了新习惯 | 
| [07:15] | she only falls asleep if I drive her around in a car. | 只有我开车带她兜风时 她才能睡着 | 
| [07:18] | I’m this close to putting her in an Uber. | 我差点就给她叫网约车了 | 
| [07:20] | You want me to come over? | 你想让我过去吗 | 
| [07:21] | Well, I’ll survive today actually, but, you know, tomorrow, | 今天凑合撑下来了 但明天的话 | 
| [07:25] | if you wanna drive around the neighborhood | 如果你下午能带她在附近兜一圈 | 
| [07:27] | for an hour in the afternoon, that would be amazing. | 就一小时左右 那就太棒了 | 
| [07:30] | Oh, gosh, Bud, I don’t know. | 天呐 巴德 我说不清 | 
| [07:33] | You’re only making my flippin’ dreams come true! | 你简直让我的梦想成真了 | 
| [07:37] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 妈 | 
| [07:38] | Faith, did you hear that? | 信念 听到了吗 | 
| [07:39] | I’m coming to see you tomorrow! | 我明天要去见你了 | 
| [07:41] | I love you! I love you! We’re in love! | 我爱你 我爱你 我们相爱了 | 
| [07:45] | Bye, Bud. | 再见 巴德 | 
| [07:47] | Mom, I think that she… Mom? | 妈 我觉得她… 妈 | 
| [07:49] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [07:56] | So my first suggestion | 我的第一个建议 | 
| [07:57] | would be to put the tub back in the bathroom. | 是把浴缸放回浴室 | 
| [08:01] | We had a guy out here who suggested a two-story shower. | 之前来了一个人 提议装一个双层喷头 | 
| [08:05] | There are a lot of bad contractors out there. | 市面上有很多不靠谱的承包商 | 
| [08:07] | Yeah. My roommate wants to hire all of them. | 是啊 我室友想把他们都雇了 | 
| [08:09] | The good news is the damage is pretty much contained to… | 好消息是损害仅仅限于 | 
| [08:14] | all of this. | 这些 | 
| [08:15] | What a relief. | 真是松了一口气 | 
| [08:16] | And I do have a window right now before I start a bigger job. | 我现在确实有个空档 然后就是一项大工程了 | 
| [08:20] | Oh, I need to get a few more bids first. | 我需要再找几家报价 | 
| [08:22] | Of course. Of course. Just make sure whoever you get | 当然 当然 不过确保你找的人 | 
| [08:25] | can match these finishings, | 能配得上这些杰作 | 
| [08:26] | because the work in here is impeccable. | 因为这些工艺简直巧夺天工 | 
| [08:28] | I had an amazing contractor. | 我之前的承包商很棒 | 
| [08:30] | Why aren’t you using him? | 那怎么不继续用他 | 
| [08:31] | Unfortunately, he passed away. | 很不幸 他去世了 | 
| [08:33] | – What was his name? – Phil Milstein. | -他叫什么 -菲尔·米尔斯汀 | 
| [08:37] | Oh, my God. You’re kidding me. | 天呐 不会吧 | 
| [08:38] | You… You knew him? | 你认识他 | 
| [08:40] | Yeah. Great guy. | 当然了 人好极了 | 
| [08:43] | Phil gave me the five grand I needed to start my company. | 菲尔给了我5000块 让我开起了公司 | 
| [08:47] | That sounds like him. | 听上去像他的行事风格 | 
| [08:49] | Well, I’ll leave you to your other appointments. | 我就不打扰你继续会面了 | 
| [08:51] | – Thank you. – No, thank you for telling me about Phil. | -谢谢你 -不 谢谢你告诉我菲尔的事 | 
| [08:56] | I feel bad we lost touch. | 很遗憾我们失去联系了 | 
| [09:01] | – Hank? – Yeah. | -汉克 -在 | 
| [09:03] | How soon do you think you’d be able to start? | 你多久能开工 | 
| [09:05] | I could have a crew here first thing tomorrow. | 我明天一早就能找一队人来 | 
| [09:13] | And then, Roy swigged the last of the wine | 然后 罗伊喝光了剩下的酒 | 
| [09:16] | and began playing the bottle like a jug! | 开始拿瓶子当乐器玩 | 
| [09:20] | Now, he’d already turned those two plates into cymbals, | 之前他已经把那两个盘子变成了钹 | 
| [09:24] | so he had to hold the jug between his knees. | 所以他就不得不用膝盖夹着瓶子 | 
| [09:27] | Oh, wow, this story’s forever. | 这个故事真是没完没了 | 
| [09:29] | All right, mister. | 好了 先生 | 
| [09:31] | How about this? | 这样行不行 | 
| [09:33] | Roy is bringing something very, very special. | 罗伊要带一件很特别的东西来 | 
| [09:36] | Four hours of rare Woody Guthrie bootleg tapes! | 稀有的4小时伍迪·格斯盗录磁带 | 
| [09:40] | Boy, when you said, “Four hours,” | 老天 你说”4小时”的时候 | 
| [09:42] | I was hoping it would be | 我就希望后面跟着的 | 
| [09:43] | followed by “Woody Guthrie bootleg tapes.” | 是”伍迪·格斯盗录磁带” | 
| [09:46] | I’ve gotta find my tape recorder. | 我得赶紧找到录音机 | 
| [09:53] | – Hey, Peter. – Robert, this is an emergency. | -皮特 -罗伯特 紧急情况 | 
| [09:56] | I had an absolute nightmare last night | 我昨晚做了个彻头彻尾的噩梦 | 
| [09:58] | that you forgot all the lines to “Trouble.” | 梦到你把《麻烦》的台词都忘了 | 
| [10:01] | That’s the actor’s nightmare, Peter. | 那是演员的噩梦 皮特 | 
| [10:03] | – I’m the actor. – I even have to do that for you! | -我才是演员 -我连这都得替你做了 | 
| [10:06] | We open next week, | 我们下周就开演 | 
| [10:07] | and you have never once gotten the words to “Trouble” Right. | 你从没把《麻烦》唱对过 | 
| [10:11] | You need to get over here right now. | 你现在马上过来 | 
| [10:12] | We are going to run it until you’re a well-oiled marine. | 我们得赶紧练习 直到你能”受”到擒来 | 
| [10:15] | I think it’s “Machine.” | 我觉得是”手”吧 | 
| [10:17] | It’s marine. Be gayer! | 是受 拜托基一点 | 
| [10:19] | Look, Peter, I appreciate your panic. It’s very inspiring. | 皮特 感谢你担心 非常鼓舞人 | 
| [10:22] | But I have been practicing, | 但我一直在练习 | 
| [10:24] | and I’m not sure I can get away right now. | 而且我现在可能走不开 | 
| [10:26] | Roy just texted. It’s not four hours of bootlegs, it’s six! | 罗伊刚发短信了 不是4小时磁带 是6小时 | 
| [10:32] | I’ll be there in 20 minutes. | 我20分钟后到 | 
| [10:37] | Oh. I’m sorry about all that. | 很抱歉 | 
| [10:40] | Where do you want me to move these thermoses? | 你想让我把这些热水瓶挪到哪儿 | 
| [10:42] | Well, actually they’re… | 事实上这是… | 
| [10:44] | Never mind. Put them over there, please. | 当我没说 请放那边吧 | 
| [10:46] | Do any of these men actually live in a van? | 这些人有住在货车里的吗 | 
| [10:50] | It certainly doesn’t look like it. | 看起来可不是这样 | 
| [10:52] | Don’t you have a playdate with your granddaughter to get to? | 你不是还要找你孙女玩吗 | 
| [10:55] | Want to come with? | 想一起去吗 | 
| [10:56] | We can take Faith out and pretend we’re a couple | 我们可以带信念出去 假装我们是一对 | 
| [10:58] | and then make everyone guess which one of us carried our baby. | 然后让路人猜是谁生的孩子 | 
| [11:01] | Your yelling out, “Whose baby is this?” to passersby | 你那样朝路人喊”这是谁的宝宝” | 
| [11:04] | is not the laugh-riot you think it is. | 并没有你想的那样好笑 | 
| [11:06] | Anyway, I’ve got things I have to do. | 总之 我还有事要做 | 
| [11:08] | If you want to take off, I can call you if anything comes up. | 如果你想先走 我可以有事给你打电话 | 
| [11:10] | You sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [11:11] | No reason for you to be breathing in all this dust. | 你不必在这儿吸尘 | 
| [11:14] | Square. | 无趣 | 
| [11:16] | Well, here’s your deposit. | 这是你的定金 | 
| [11:18] | You promise to call? | 你保证会打电话 | 
| [11:19] | – Yep. – Okay. | -保证 -好的 | 
| [11:20] | Oh, don’t hesitate to call me, too. | 也要给我打电话 | 
| [11:22] | But not before noon and not after one. | 但别在中午前和1点后 | 
| [11:27] | You sure you can’t stay? | 你真不能留下吗 | 
| [11:28] | Trust me, the last time Peter had a nightmare, | 相信我 皮特上次做了噩梦 | 
| [11:30] | he almost dug up his mother for her earrings. | 他差点把亲妈祖坟刨了找耳环 | 
| [11:32] | – What is his life? – I’m not sure. | -他到底过着怎样的生活 -我不确定 | 
| [11:34] | Look, I’ll just say hi, | 我就打个招呼 | 
| [11:36] | then you and your little folk friend can get caught up. | 然后你和你的民谣朋友就尽情玩了 | 
| [11:40] | – Roy! – Sol! | -罗伊 -索尔 | 
| [11:48] | Roy, Robert. Robert, Roy. | 罗伊 这是罗伯特 罗伯特 这是罗伊 | 
| [11:51] | I’m sorry, gotta do this. | 抱歉 必须抱一下 | 
| [11:53] | The hug boat’s coming in. Mwah! | 熊抱要来了 | 
| [11:58] | Ooh. You are exactly the height I thought you’d be. | 你跟我想的一样高 | 
| [12:01] | You are… You are not. | 你跟我想的可不一样高 | 
| [12:04] | Unfortunately, Robert’s just on his way out. | 很可惜 罗伯特正要出门 | 
| [12:06] | I have some time. | 我还有些时间 | 
| [12:09] | Here, let me grab that. | 我来拿吧 | 
| [12:11] | Come on. | 来 | 
| [12:14] | Come on in here. We’ve got some lunch and Brie. | 进来吧 我们准备了午饭和奶酪 | 
| [12:23] | Oh, Faith, my girl, | 信念 我的小宝贝 | 
| [12:25] | all those big-world concerns, just let them go. | 世界上的所有烦扰 就让它们去吧 | 
| [12:42] | ♪We’re two fantastic ladies Tootling about♪ | ♪我们是两位开车兜风的出色女士♪ | 
| [12:46] | ♪Here’s an ice-cream truck♪ | ♪前面有辆冰淇淋车♪ | 
| [12:47] | ♪Now we’ll follow that♪ | ♪我们跟上去♪ | 
| [12:50] | ♪Oh, taking a left♪ | ♪向左转♪ | 
| [12:52] | ♪No, taking a right♪ | ♪不 向右转♪ | 
| [12:54] | ♪That guy didn’t use his turn signal♪ | ♪那家伙没有打转向灯♪ | 
| [12:58] | ♪Don’t be an a-hole♪ | ♪别这么混蛋♪ | 
| [13:01] | But this guy didn’t care. He marched up to Judy Collins. | 但他一点不在意 他径直向朱迪·考林斯走去 | 
| [13:04] | He said, “Judy Collins, I have loved you since high school. | 他说 “朱迪·科林斯 我从高中就爱上你了 | 
| [13:06] | May I please have this dance?” | 能和我跳支舞吗” | 
| [13:08] | Judy Collins looked him right in the eye and said, | 朱迪·科林斯直勾勾看着他说道 | 
| [13:10] | “Sir, I’m Michelle Phillips.” | “先生 我是米歇尔·菲利普斯” | 
| [13:13] | She pretended to be upset, but I know she thought it was funny. | 她假装很生气 但我知道她觉得很好笑 | 
| [13:19] | Robert, are you just laughing all day with this one? | 罗伯特 你跟他在一起是不是整天都很开心 | 
| [13:21] | Oh, we laugh a lot. | 那当然 | 
| [13:25] | I should grab this, it’s my guru. | 我得接一下 是我的精神导师 | 
| [13:28] | Hey, Mom! | 妈 | 
| [13:30] | She was on the cruise, too. | 她当时也在游轮上 | 
| [13:32] | Spoiler alert: She’s incredible. | 剧透下 她棒极了 | 
| [13:34] | Well, I guess that’s just | 我想这不过是 | 
| [13:35] | one more thing you didn’t tell me about Roy. | 关于罗伊你隐瞒的又一件事 | 
| [13:38] | What else didn’t I tell you? | 我还有什么没告诉你 | 
| [13:39] | – You didn’t tell me he looked like that. – Like what? | -你没告诉我他看起来那样 -哪样 | 
| [13:43] | Like Rock Hudson. | 像洛克·赫德森 | 
| [13:46] | A very limber Rock Hudson. | 肢体灵活的洛克·赫德森 | 
| [13:48] | All bodies are beautiful, Robert. | 所有的肉体都是美丽的 罗伯特 | 
| [13:51] | Oh, please. Next to him, I’m a potato with eyes. | 得了吧 站他旁边我就像个长了眼睛的土豆 | 
| [13:54] | Eyes that can clearly see what’s going on here. | 看透了眼前的情况 | 
| [13:57] | See what? | 看透了什么 | 
| [14:02] | Why you kept those texts from me. | 你为什么不让我看那些短信 | 
| [14:04] | You were flattered that a man like that was interested in you. | 那样的男人对你感兴趣 你受宠若惊 | 
| [14:07] | – For the last time, he’s just a friend. – Does he know that? | -最后说一遍 他只是普通朋友 -他知道吗 | 
| [14:10] | He’s like a human octopus | 他简直像只人形章鱼 | 
| [14:12] | with those hands trying to open a conch. | 张牙舞爪随时准备宽衣解带 | 
| [14:14] | He’s demonstrative, yes. But then, so am I. | 他比较外露 没错 但我也是 | 
| [14:17] | All we’re doing is having lunch. | 我们只是打算吃饭 | 
| [14:19] | Well, yeah, because I’m still here screwing up the vibe. | 是啊 因为我在你们中间破坏气氛 | 
| [14:22] | But once I leave… | 但一旦我走了… | 
| [14:23] | I don’t want to fight about this anymore, Robert. | 我不想再为这件事吵了 罗伯特 | 
| [14:25] | If you want Roy to go, just tell me and I’ll send him away. | 如果你想让罗伊走 告诉我 我叫他走 | 
| [14:30] | I’m not saying you should send him away. | 我没说你该把他打发走 | 
| [14:32] | So then what are you saying? | 那你是什么意思 | 
| [14:33] | I don’t know what I’m saying. | 我也不知道自己是什么意思 | 
| [14:35] | We are going to eat deli | 我们要吃熟食 | 
| [14:37] | and listen to some Woody Guthrie bootlegs, | 听伍迪·格斯的盗录磁带 | 
| [14:41] | because you and I agreed | 因为你和我说好了 | 
| [14:43] | that we didn’t want to be the kind of guys who would do anything else. | 我们不想成为那种愿意做其他事的人 | 
| [14:49] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [14:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [14:52] | Mom says “Hi.” | 我妈向你们问好 | 
| [14:53] | She’s a little mad I didn’t tell her I was taking the tapes. | 她有点生气 我没告诉她我要拿走磁带 | 
| [14:56] | “Tapes.” That’s my cue. | 听到”磁带”就知道我该走了 | 
| [14:58] | I’ll let you get to it. | 我不打扰你们了 | 
| [14:59] | Have fun, you two. | 你们玩得开心 | 
| [15:01] | You’re not staying for lunch? | 你不一起吃午餐吗 | 
| [15:02] | River City calls. | 河流城在召唤我 | 
| [15:07] | Now that it’s just us girls, give me the dirt on Bud. | 现在只有我们闺蜜俩 告诉我巴德的八卦 | 
| [15:10] | He’s great, right? | 他很棒 是不是 | 
| [15:12] | I knew it. He’s great. | 我就知道 他很棒 | 
| [15:16] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪 | 
| [15:17] | Faith, does this look like your neighborhood? | 信念 这看起来是你家附近吗 | 
| [15:21] | Central Street? | 中央大街 | 
| [15:23] | Try harder to be boring, San Diego. | 还能更无趣一点吗 圣地亚哥 | 
| [15:26] | More like Bland-Diego, right, Faith? | 是”无聊亚哥”才对 是不是 信念 | 
| [15:29] | Slap me some Hand-Diego. | 跟我击个掌 | 
| [15:34] | I could go all day. | 玩梗我能玩上一天 | 
| [15:36] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿呢 | 
| [15:49] | Oh, darn it. | 该死 | 
| [15:51] | Dead and I don’t have a charger. | 没电了 我没充电器 | 
| [15:58] | ♪ We are still ♪ | ♪我们依然是♪ | 
| [16:01] | ♪ Fantastic ladies tootling about ♪ | ♪两位开车兜风的出色女士♪ | 
| [16:05] | ♪ Overcoming adversity ♪ | ♪克服逆境♪ | 
| [16:08] | ♪ No we’re not going to end up Living in an Arby’s ♪ | ♪我们不会沦落到住在三明治店♪ | 
| [16:13] | ♪ But we might stop there for a snack ♪ | ♪但倒是可以去那儿吃点小吃♪ | 
| [16:18] | Oh, where are we? | 我们到底在哪儿 | 
| [16:23] | Surprise! | 惊喜 | 
| [16:24] | – Fuck me! Hi! – Oh, I thought I’d be a happy surprise. | -我操 你好 -我还以为我来会让你高兴 | 
| [16:28] | You are. | 高兴啊 | 
| [16:29] | To what do I owe this unannounced pleasure? | 你怎么不打声招呼就来了 | 
| [16:32] | Um, well, we’re having a little work done on the beach house, | 海滩别墅要施工一段时间 | 
| [16:36] | which leaves Vybrant a little homeless for the moment. | 所以目前”活力振动棒”没有大本营 | 
| [16:40] | Timing, right? | 时间真不凑巧 对吧 | 
| [16:41] | I’m sure you’ve heard about the “I am Harriet” Movement. | 想必你听说了”我是哈莉特”运动吧 | 
| [16:44] | Sure. It’s the hot goss. | 当然了 现在可火了 | 
| [16:46] | We need to rent some office space, | 我们需要租办公地点 | 
| [16:48] | you know, until the house is done. | 直到房子施工完毕 | 
| [16:50] | Could I use some of those extra marketing offices? | 我能使用空置的市场营销办公室吗 | 
| [16:53] | We got rid of those. | 我们处理掉了 | 
| [16:56] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [16:57] | I could always camp out in the copy room. | 我在复印室办公也行 | 
| [16:59] | – That’s now our marketing office. – Why’d you do that? | -现在那里是我们的市场营销办公室 -为什么 | 
| [17:02] | – Who’s on first? – What? | -谁是第一个 -什么 | 
| [17:04] | – No. What’s on second? – What’s wrong with you? | -不 什么是第二个 -你怎么了 | 
| [17:06] | I’m sorry, I can’t hear you, you’re breaking up. | 抱歉 我听不见 信号不好 | 
| [17:08] | Brianna, what is going on? | 布丽安娜 到底怎么回事 | 
| [17:10] | Okay… here it is. | 好吧 是这样的 | 
| [17:18] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 | 
| [17:20] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 | 
| [17:22] | – Ew. No. – Well, then, what is it? | -才不是 -那是什么事 | 
| [17:24] | I will not leave here until you tell me. | 你不告诉我 我绝不离开 | 
| [17:27] | Oh, God. Okay. | 天呐 好吧 | 
| [17:31] | Not only do I not have space for you, | 我不仅没地方给你办公 | 
| [17:33] | but I may not have space for me pretty soon. | 也许很快连我都没地方办公了 | 
| [17:39] | Say Grace is in trouble. | “格蕾丝驾到”遇到困难了 | 
| [17:44] | We are finally back on track. | 我们终于重回正轨了 | 
| [17:49] | No, we’re not, that’s Mexico. | 不 我们没有 那是墨西哥 | 
| [17:53] | Hold on, Faith. | 扶好了 信念 | 
| [18:01] | ♪ Mom has been gone a while ♪ | ♪妈妈出去好一阵了♪ | 
| [18:04] | ♪ Wonder what’s going on ♪ | ♪怎么回事呢♪ | 
| [18:11] | ♪ Why is it still going Straight to voice mail? ♪ | ♪为什么还是直接转到语音信箱♪ | 
| [18:13] | ♪ What the hell is the matter? ♪ | ♪到底怎么回事♪ | 
| [18:17] | ♪ I don’t want to think Horrible thoughts ♪ | ♪我不想想那些可怕的念头♪ | 
| [18:20] | ♪ So I won’t ♪ | ♪那我就不想♪ | 
| [18:22] | ♪ But I did ♪ | ♪但我想了♪ | 
| [18:25] | ♪ No, I’ll stop ♪ | ♪我就停止想吧♪ | 
| [18:28] | ♪ But I can’t ♪ | ♪但我停不下来♪ | 
| [18:31] | ♪ I can’t ♪ | ♪停不下来♪ | 
| [18:41] | Robert… | 罗伯特 | 
| [18:43] | you should know that when my father was dying from cancer, | 我想告诉你 我父亲因患癌症垂危之际 | 
| [18:47] | I was there holding his hand | 我在床边握着他的手 | 
| [18:48] | as he struggled to breathe his last breath. | 看他挣扎着呼出最后一口气 | 
| [18:51] | Why am I telling you this? | 我为什么要告诉你这个 | 
| [18:53] | So that when I tell you that your performance of “Trouble” today | 是为了在我告诉你你今天唱《麻烦》的表现 | 
| [18:56] | is the most difficult thing I have ever witnessed, | 是我见过最艰难的事时 | 
| [18:59] | you have some perspective on what that means. | 你能理解我的意思 | 
| [19:01] | Is any of that true? | 刚才说的是真的吗 | 
| [19:03] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 | 
| [19:04] | You know fewer lines than yesterday. | 你比昨天忘的词还多 | 
| [19:07] | You made my nightmare come true! | 你让我的噩梦成真了 | 
| [19:09] | I’m sorry, I’m… | 抱歉 我… | 
| [19:11] | I’m very distracted. There’s a lot going on at home right now. | 我心烦意乱 家里发生了很多事 | 
| [19:14] | Is it Sol? | 是索尔吗 | 
| [19:16] | Is Sol making you terrible at theater? | 是索尔害你的表现惨不忍睹吗 | 
| [19:18] | – What? – You can tell me. | -什么 -你可以告诉我 | 
| [19:20] | No. | 不是 | 
| [19:24] | Sol and I went to a therapist | 我和索尔去看了心理咨询师 | 
| [19:26] | who brought up the idea of a… open relationship. | 她提议我们试试…开放式关系 | 
| [19:32] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [19:33] | And now, he’s at home with a younger, very attractive man. | 现在 他和一个年轻迷人的男人在家里 | 
| [19:38] | Oh. So you gave him the go-ahead and now you’re regretting it. | 这么说你给了他放行信号 现在又后悔了 | 
| [19:41] | What go-ahead? | 什么放行信号 | 
| [19:42] | The go-ahead, to go ahead with the very attractive man. | 放行信号就是允许他和迷人男子发生亲密关系 | 
| [19:45] | No, no, no! | 不 不不 | 
| [19:47] | We’re not gonna do the open relationship thing. | 我们没要实施开放式关系 | 
| [19:50] | Then why give him the go-ahead? | 那你为什么给他放行信号 | 
| [19:51] | I didn’t give him the go-ahead! | 我没给他放行信号 | 
| [19:53] | Look, Jeff and I have an open relationship | 听着 杰夫和我就保持开放式关系 | 
| [19:57] | and it’s really worked out for us. | 那对我们很有用 | 
| [19:59] | No, we’re very traditional. | 不 我们很传统的 | 
| [20:03] | Robert, practically every gay couple | 罗伯特 基本上每对基佬伴侣 | 
| [20:05] | who’s been together for a certain amount of time | 在一起一段时间后 | 
| [20:07] | have some type of open relationship. | 都会形成某种开放式关系 | 
| [20:10] | That can’t be true. Is it? | 那不可能是真的吧 真的吗 | 
| [20:13] | Yes. You just have rules. | 是的 定好规矩就行了 | 
| [20:16] | Never with the same person more than once. | 决不能跟同一个人上床超过一次 | 
| [20:18] | Never in our bed. | 决不能在我们的床上做 | 
| [20:21] | And never with Stevie Mazza, | 决不能跟斯蒂夫·马萨睡 | 
| [20:23] | because I’m pretty sure he stole my Rolex. | 因为我很确定是他偷了我的劳力士表 | 
| [20:26] | I don’t think I can ever do that. | 我想我永远无法那样做 | 
| [20:28] | Does Sol want to do it? | 索尔想那样做吗 | 
| [20:29] | Because I could understand if he does. | 因为如果他想 我能理解 | 
| [20:32] | He’s only had this experience with you. | 他只和你有过同性性经验 | 
| [20:36] | You at least had the Navy. | 你至少跟海军浪过 | 
| [20:39] | I’m just being crazy. | 我只是在发神经 | 
| [20:41] | Sol insists that Roy is just a friend from the folk cruise. | 索尔坚称罗伊只是民谣游轮上认识的朋友 | 
| [20:45] | – Folk cruise? – That’s where they met. | -民谣游轮 -他们就是在那儿认识的 | 
| [20:48] | Folk cruise? | 民谣游轮 | 
| [20:49] | Robert, your story isn’t making any sense, | 罗伯特 你的故事根本说不通 | 
| [20:53] | and it’s upsetting me. | 让我很不爽 | 
| [20:54] | You said that he was attractive | 你刚说他很迷人 | 
| [20:56] | and that’s why I was listening to you. | 所以我才听你说话的 | 
| [21:00] | Let’s take it from the top. | 我们从头开始唱 | 
| [21:05] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [21:06] | When I gave you the company, it was on solid footing. | 我把公司交给你时 明明有坚实的基础 | 
| [21:09] | – I know. – How did this happen? | -我知道 -这是怎么发生的 | 
| [21:11] | – I don’t know. – It’s your job to know! | -我不知道 -你的职责就是要搞清楚 | 
| [21:13] | I know! Jesus, Mom. This is hard enough. | 我知道 天呐 妈妈 这已经够艰难的了 | 
| [21:15] | I don’t need you throwing it in my face. | 我不需要你当面指责我 | 
| [21:17] | Well, maybe you do. | 也许你需要 | 
| [21:18] | Because you’ve managed to destroy everything I built. | 因为你成功毁了我所建立的一切 | 
| [21:21] | – And you don’t even know how. – I do know how. | -而你连原因都不知道 -我知道原因 | 
| [21:24] | Because of that one wrinkle cream you rushed to market? | 因为那款你急着推出市场的祛皱面霜吗 | 
| [21:27] | Yes. And… | 是的 还有… | 
| [21:28] | And what? | 还有什么 | 
| [21:29] | And several old products that nobody buys anymore. | 还有几款已经没人买的旧产品 | 
| [21:34] | Like what? | 比如哪些 | 
| [21:41] | Like the entire original line, Mom. | 比如最初的那一整个系列 妈妈 | 
| [21:45] | My original line? | 我最初的系列吗 | 
| [21:46] | Yes. That’s why we’re in this mess. | 是的 我们就是因此才陷入困境的 | 
| [21:48] | Then you’re doing something wrong, | 那你肯定做错了什么 | 
| [21:49] | ’cause that stuff sells itself. | 因为那个系列不用推销也卖得掉 | 
| [21:51] | No, not anymore. | 现在不是这样了 | 
| [21:52] | Well, then rebrand it! My God, | 那就重塑品牌形象啊 天呐 | 
| [21:54] | Brianna, this is Business School 101. | 布丽安娜 这可是最基本的商业知识 | 
| [21:57] | You know, everything old is new again. | 所有过时的都能变成新的 | 
| [21:59] | And sometimes, Mom, it’s just old. | 有时候 妈妈 过时就是过时了 | 
| [22:07] | Four-thirty? Oh, my God. | 4.3美元 天呐 | 
| [22:09] | That’ll be $21.73. | 总共21.73美元 | 
| [22:11] | Are you cool with $15.10? | 只收15.1美元行吗 | 
| [22:13] | No. | 不行 | 
| [22:14] | Fine, I don’t need my Big Slurp. | 好吧 我不要汽水了 | 
| [22:16] | Ma’am, you already drank it. | 女士 你已经喝过了 | 
| [22:17] | Look, I can explain. | 听着 我能解释 | 
| [22:19] | I ran out of cash because my cash card isn’t working | 我现金用完了 因为我的银行卡失效了 | 
| [22:22] | because I’m dead. | 因为我死了 | 
| [22:23] | – You’re dead? – Just legally, obviously. | -你死了吗 -显然只是在法律上 | 
| [22:26] | Look, if I could just call my son. | 让我打电话给我儿子 | 
| [22:29] | To tell him you’re dead? | 告诉他你死了吗 | 
| [22:30] | No! He already knows I’m dead! | 不 他已经知道我死了 | 
| [22:32] | To tell him I followed an ice-cream truck | 是告诉他我和我们的宝宝跟着冰淇淋车 | 
| [22:34] | to Mexico with our baby! | 开到了墨西哥 | 
| [22:36] | Your baby with your son? | 你跟你儿子生的宝宝吗 | 
| [22:38] | No, Jesus! Please! | 当然不是 拜托 | 
| [22:40] | Look, give me your phone, | 听着 把你的电话给我 | 
| [22:41] | or the charger cord for my original offer of $15.10! | 或给我充电线 就收我刚给你的15.1美元 | 
| [22:46] | I’m a very important customer at this chain! | 我是这家连锁商店重要的顾客 | 
| [22:49] | – No. Give me your drink back. – No! | -不行 把你的饮料给我 -不要 | 
| [22:54] | You let go of my drink. | 你放开我的饮料 | 
| [22:58] | That is assault. | 那是袭击顾客 | 
| [23:04] | Next. | 下一位 | 
| [23:22] | – Just wow, man. – I know, right? | -我都说不出话了 -就是啊 | 
| [23:25] | All recorded from one drunken sound check at the Hollywood Bowl. | 都是录自好莱坞露天剧场一次喝醉的试音 | 
| [23:28] | He really let the lighting guy have it. | 他真是让那灯光师得手了 | 
| [23:33] | Hey, you know, this could be the tapes talking, but um… | 可能是磁带让我这么想 但… | 
| [23:37] | how would you feel if your boy Roy | 你觉得让我 | 
| [23:39] | could teach you how to play “Keep My Skillet Good and Greasy”? | 教你弹《保持我的煎锅油腻》 怎么样 | 
| [23:42] | I would say you do so at your own peril. | 我会说你这样做后果自负 | 
| [23:46] | My ex-wife tried to teach me to play guitar once. | 我前妻曾经尝试过教我弹吉他 | 
| [23:48] | We both ended up in the emergency room. | 结果我们都进了急诊室 | 
| [23:53] | All right, I’ll go easy on you, if you go easy on me. | 我会对你手下留情 只要你也对我手下留情 | 
| [23:57] | – Deal. – Okay. | -成交 -好的 | 
| [24:01] | All right. Right here. Yeah. | 好了 放在这儿 对 | 
| [24:03] | Boy, you have nice hands. | 天呐 你的手真好看 | 
| [24:06] | One’s bigger than the other. | 其中一只比另一只大 | 
| [24:08] | You’re adorable. Okay. | 你真可爱 好了 | 
| [24:16] | I’m sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… | 
| [24:18] | I thought we… | 我以为… | 
| [24:20] | I thought that’s what we were doing. | 我以为我们要这么做 | 
| [24:23] | We are not. I’m married. | 并没有 我结婚了 | 
| [24:26] | Yeah, to Robert, the guy who gave us the go-ahead. | 是啊 跟罗伯特 他给了我们放行信号 | 
| [24:30] | What go-ahead? | 什么放行信号 | 
| [24:31] | I’m sorry. Did I get that wrong? | 抱歉 我误会了吗 | 
| [24:33] | I thought he told us to have fun. | 我以为他叫我们玩得开心 | 
| [24:35] | – Did he? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 | 
| [24:38] | Oh, no, he… | 不 他… | 
| [24:42] | Oh, no, he didn’t mean it like that. | 不 他不是那个意思 | 
| [24:44] | Oh, God, I’m… I’m so sorry. I… | 天呐 我… 真抱歉 | 
| [24:47] | No, I’m sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. | 不 我才该道歉 让你误会了 | 
| [24:54] | No, it’s cool. Sol, it’s cool. Really. | 不 没事 索尔 真的没事 | 
| [24:59] | It’s fine. I guess I shaved my legs for nothing. | 没关系 看来我的腿毛白剃了 | 
| [25:17] | At least the policeman was nice. | 至少那个警察态度挺好 | 
| [25:19] | I can’t say the same for the cashier. | 那个收银员就不是了 | 
| [25:22] | – Are you sure you’re okay? – I’m fine. | -你确定你没事吗 -我没事 | 
| [25:24] | – Are you sure it wasn’t another TIA? – Yes. | -你确定不是又一次短暂性脑缺血发作 -确定 | 
| [25:28] | Well, then what the fuck were you doing? | 那你到底在干什么 | 
| [25:30] | I was trying to buy a charger cord. | 我想买条充电线 | 
| [25:33] | No, before that. When you drove to Mexico. | 不 在那之前 你开去了墨西哥 | 
| [25:36] | There was this ice cream truck, so I followed it. | 有一辆冰淇淋车 我就跟着它了 | 
| [25:38] | And then the signs got weird and the cashier put his hands on me. | 然后路牌变奇怪了 那个收银员把手放在了我身上 | 
| [25:42] | That’s assault. End of story. | 那是袭击 就是这样 | 
| [25:44] | Not end of story. | 不只是这样 | 
| [25:45] | But that is what happened. | 但那就是所发生的的情况 | 
| [25:47] | And it can never happen again. | 而那决不能再发生 | 
| [25:49] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 | 
| [25:50] | I should’ve never burdened you with this. | 我就不该给你施加这负担 | 
| [25:52] | – Faith isn’t a burden! – It is clearly too much for you. | -信念才不是负担 -显然你吃不消 | 
| [25:55] | Driving, plus the baby, just the two of you alone. | 开车 加上宝宝 就你们两个独处 | 
| [25:58] | Look, I’m not senile. And I’m not stroking out. | 我没有老糊涂 我也没有中风发作 | 
| [26:02] | This is about one thing, Bud: me being dead. | 这都是因为一件事 巴德 我死了 | 
| [26:05] | Everything will be fine once I get alive again. | 等我重新活过来 一切问题就解决了 | 
| [26:10] | – Bud? – We’ll talk about it later. | -巴德 -我们迟点再谈 | 
| [26:26] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [26:28] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 | 
| [26:33] | How’d it go with Roy? | 和罗伊进行得如何 | 
| [26:36] | It was… fine. | 就 还行 | 
| [26:40] | We played music. | 我们放了音乐 | 
| [26:42] | Sorry I missed it. | 抱歉我错过了 | 
| [26:44] | How was rehearsal? | 彩排怎么样 | 
| [26:46] | Like the first half of Full Metal Jacket. | 像《全金属外壳》的前半段一样 | 
| [26:54] | You were right about Roy. He came on to me. | 你说对了 罗伊勾引我了 | 
| [27:01] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [27:07] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [27:10] | Did anything happen? | 有发生什么吗 | 
| [27:12] | Of course not! | 当然没有 | 
| [27:15] | Did you… | 你有没有 | 
| [27:16] | wish that maybe… | 希望… | 
| [27:20] | something could maybe… | 也许能… | 
| [27:23] | happen? | 发生点什么 | 
| [27:24] | I had great trepidation about even learning to play the guitar! | 我连学弹吉他都怕得要死 | 
| [27:34] | So you had no interest in him or his guitar? | 这么说你对他或他的吉他都没兴趣 | 
| [27:38] | Well, if I’d been single, I don’t know, | 如果我是单身的话 我不知道 | 
| [27:42] | I might have been interested. | 也许会有兴趣吧 | 
| [27:45] | I mean… | 我是说 | 
| [27:47] | it was kind of flattering. | 确实挺让人受宠若惊的 | 
| [27:48] | So, if I had given you the go-ahead, | 如果我给了你放行信号 | 
| [27:52] | you might have done something? | 你也许会有所行动吗 | 
| [27:56] | What is this go-ahead that everybody knows about? | 大家都懂的这个放行信号到底是什么 | 
| [27:59] | I know! I only just learned about it today. | 就是啊 我今天才听说的 | 
| [28:03] | Do you ever get the feeling | 你有没有觉得 | 
| [28:04] | there’s this whole world out there we don’t even know exists? | 外面有一个我们都不知道其存在的世界 | 
| [28:07] | Yes. Very much so. | 是的 我也深深觉得如此 | 
| [28:10] | I guess we just have to | 我想我们只能弄明白 | 
| [28:13] | figure out how much of it we want to know. | 自己到底想了解多少 | 
| [28:25] | Hank? | 汉克 | 
| [28:29] | Hank! | 汉克 | 
| [28:30] | Hank! | 汉克 | 
| [28:38] | Oh, my… | 天… | 
| [28:41] | Hank! | 汉克 | 
| [28:50] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么事 | 
| [28:53] | I got lost. | 我迷路了 |