时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | Thank you for coming back, Stam, | 谢谢你能回来 斯坦 |
[00:53] | considering Grace didn’t hire you the first time. | 毕竟格蕾丝第一次没有雇用你 |
[00:56] | No one ever hires me the first time. | 从没人第一次就雇用我 |
[00:59] | And they never come crawling back. | 而且也不会再求我回来 |
[01:04] | I thought I smelled van. | 我就觉得闻到了货车的味道 |
[01:07] | What’s he doing here? | 他来做什么 |
[01:08] | He’s here to save us from your contractor. | 他来帮我们补救你的承包商干的破事儿 |
[01:11] | My contractor is just fine. And as soon as I get a hold of him… | 我的承包商很好 只要我一联系上他 |
[01:15] | We are living in filth and debris, and we have no running water. | 我们住在一堆垃圾里 还没有自来水 |
[01:18] | You have to turn the water off to do construction. | 必须关水才能施工啊 |
[01:21] | You also have to turn it off to steal the pipes. | 偷管道也要先关水 |
[01:24] | What? | 什么 |
[01:25] | Your guy stole the copper pipes. | 你请的装修工偷走了铜管 |
[01:28] | It’s a classic scam. | 经典骗局 |
[01:31] | No, no. No, no, no, no, we did not get scammed. | 不不不不 我们没有被骗 |
[01:33] | You’re right. Technically, it was you. | 没错 严格说来 是你被骗 |
[01:36] | Grace Hanson is not someone who gets scammed. | 格蕾丝·汉森才不会被骗 |
[01:39] | Grace Hanson is the person | 格蕾丝·汉森一般都是 |
[01:40] | who says to the person who gets scammed, | 告诉那些被骗的人 |
[01:43] | “Hey, idiot, you got scammed.” | “嘿 白痴 你被骗了” |
[01:44] | On the bright side, now you can fix the rodent problem. | 好处是 现在你可以解决闹老鼠的问题了 |
[01:48] | What? | 什么 |
[01:49] | Oh, yeah. You got rat nests all up in there. | 没错 那上面都是老鼠窝 |
[01:52] | Grace, that’s probably what happened to your necklace. | 格蕾丝 你的项链可能就是被老鼠偷走的 |
[01:55] | The one you’re wearing as a bracelet? | 你当手链戴着的这条吗 |
[01:58] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[02:00] | Now, how did those crafty bastards manage that? | 那些狡猾的混蛋是怎么做到的 |
[02:13] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[02:15] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[02:17] | Can I, though? | 可以让我睡吗 |
[02:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:23] | Is this about Roy? | 跟罗伊有关吗 |
[02:24] | No. It’s about Professor Harold Hill. | 无关 是跟哈罗德·希尔教授有关 |
[02:27] | I can’t seem to remember a word that man says. | 我都记不住那家伙的台词 |
[02:31] | You’ve got four days. It’ll come to you. You just need to relax. | 你有四天时间 能背下来的 你只需要放松 |
[02:36] | I’m out of relaxation. | 我放松不下来 |
[02:38] | You know what might help you relax? | 你知道做什么也许能帮你放松吗 |
[02:42] | That thing we haven’t done for two months. | 我们两个月没做的那件事 |
[02:44] | I don’t want to watch The Carol Burnett Show right now. | 我现在不想看《卡罗·布内特秀》 |
[02:48] | Is that what the kids are calling it these days? | 现在的年轻人都这么叫的吗 |
[02:50] | Do you want to go to the Tappy Awards again? | 你还想再参加塔比奖颁奖典礼吗 |
[02:53] | – Not really. – Well, I do. | -不是很想 -但我想 |
[03:06] | No, sir, I am just asking for recommendations | 不 先生 我只是要你提供 |
[03:09] | from the last five houses you’ve worked on. | 最近施工过的五栋房子的推荐 |
[03:14] | No, I am not trying to get “all up in your grill.” | 不 我没想为难你 |
[03:18] | It’s called due diligence, you stupid fuck! | 这叫尽职调查 你个蠢货 |
[03:23] | So, we’ve got a new contractor? | 所以 我们找到新承包商了吗 |
[03:24] | No. I’m afraid to pick one. | 没有 我不敢选 |
[03:27] | You know, how am I supposed to trust myself anymore? | 我还怎么能相信自己 |
[03:29] | Why not get a recommendation from Nick? | 为什么不找尼克推荐 |
[03:32] | He must know a good, overpriced contractor | 他肯定认识一个很好很贵的承包商 |
[03:34] | who will steal our money honestly. | 会光明正大地偷我们的钱 |
[03:36] | No, I’m lucky he’s in Japan for this disaster. | 不 我很庆幸他在日本没看到这场灾难 |
[03:39] | A scammed old lady isn’t exactly an aphrodisiac. | 一个被骗的老太婆可不会让人有性欲 |
[03:42] | It is in Japan. | 在日本就会 |
[03:43] | They have vending machines that sell old-lady undies. | 那里有出售老女人内裤的贩卖机 |
[03:46] | How could I be such a sucker? | 我怎么会这么笨 |
[03:50] | At least you didn’t get lost with your granddaughter. | 至少你没有带着孙女迷路 |
[03:53] | Frankie, that’s not on you. | 弗兰琦 那不是你的错 |
[03:55] | None of that would have happened | 要是索尔早帮你”活过来”了 |
[03:56] | if Sol had gotten you alive already. | 那些都不会发生的 |
[03:58] | I know! I would have gotten back on time | 就是啊 我就会准时回去 |
[04:01] | and Bud would never have known anything about it. | 巴德也不会知道发生了那些事 |
[04:08] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[04:09] | I’ve got this weird sensation in my boobs. | 我的奶子有一种很奇怪的感觉 |
[04:17] | There it is. | 原来在这儿 |
[04:20] | Oh, I forgot Coyote’s coming over. | 我忘了卡奥迪要过来 |
[04:22] | He wants to talk about something. | 他想谈些事情 |
[04:23] | No, no, no, he cannot see this place! | 不不不 不能让他看到这里 |
[04:25] | – Why not? – Because he’ll freak out | -为什么不行 -因为他会吓坏的 |
[04:27] | and then he’ll freak all the other kids out. | 然后会把其他孩子都吓坏的 |
[04:30] | And when they freak out, we get Panic Alerts. | 孩子们一旦吓坏了 就会给我们紧急求助器 |
[04:33] | Oh, that would not be good. | 那可不是什么好事 |
[04:35] | Especially since Bud already thinks I’m losing it. | 特别是巴德已经认为我快痴呆了 |
[04:38] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:39] | When my daughters find out that I handed over ten grand | 要是我的女儿们发现 |
[04:42] | to somebody who helped themselves to our copper pipes, | 我给了一个偷我们铜管的人1万块 |
[04:45] | they’re gonna take my checkbook away and who knows what else. | 她们会把我的支票簿拿走的 鬼知道还会拿走什么 |
[04:48] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[04:49] | Well, tell him not to come. | 让他别过来 |
[04:52] | “I have come down with a bout of Ebola. | “我染上埃博拉病毒了 |
[04:56] | You may not want to see this.” | 你不会想看到的” |
[05:01] | “Ha-ha. Parking now.” | “好好笑 已经在停车了” |
[05:16] | Didn’t they stop making those once we realized the sun was bad? | 我们意识到太阳有害后 不就停止生产那些了吗 |
[05:19] | They sure did. | 没错 |
[05:20] | Good thing I held onto mine, right? | 还好我留下了我的没扔 对吧 |
[05:23] | – What are you doing here? – And where are you going? | -你来这里干什么 -你要去哪里 |
[05:25] | I gotta pee. I had three Red Bulls in the car. | 我得尿尿 我在车里喝了三罐红牛 |
[05:28] | – No! – No, you can’t… | -不 -不 你不可以… |
[05:29] | But I really gotta go… | 但我真的得去尿了 |
[05:31] | Just go in the pool, like you did as a kid. | 尿到池子里吧 像你小时候那样 |
[05:35] | Nothing we haven’t seen before. | 我们以前都见过了 |
[05:37] | Unfortunately. | 很不幸 |
[05:39] | You know, I’ll hold it for now. | 我先憋一会儿吧 |
[05:44] | Hey, Grace, I kind of wanted to talk to my mom about something. | 格蕾丝 我想跟我妈谈一些事情 |
[05:47] | Could we have the courtyard? | 能让我们在院子里单独聊聊吗 |
[05:48] | Oh, Coyote, I assure you, I’m not listening. | 卡奥迪 我向你保证 我不会听的 |
[05:52] | So, what are you dying to talk about, honey? | 你急着想跟我说什么 亲爱的 |
[05:56] | Well, things have been going really good | 最近我跟娜迪亚 |
[05:59] | between me and Nadia lately. | 进展得不错 |
[06:01] | – Such a sweet girl. – Get to the point. | -她好可爱啊 -说重点 |
[06:03] | And she just graduated makeup school, | 她刚从化妆学校毕业 |
[06:06] | so she’s gonna move to LA. | 所以她要搬去洛杉矶 |
[06:08] | She wants to work on one of the NCIS’s. | 她想去《海军罪案调查处》的片场工作 |
[06:10] | – How exciting! – Send her our love. | -太棒了 -代我们问候她 |
[06:13] | And, Mom, I know this might be… | 妈妈 我知道这消息也许… |
[06:18] | hard for you to hear… | 会让你很难受 |
[06:19] | Only at the pace you’re saying it. | 你说话的节奏才让人难受 |
[06:24] | I’ve decided I’m gonna go with her. | 我决定要跟她一起去 |
[06:28] | You’re moving? | 你要搬家吗 |
[06:31] | I’m gonna miss you so much. | 我会很想你的 |
[06:33] | I guess I’ll just have to | 我想我只能适应 |
[06:34] | get used to the idea of you leaving the nest. | 你要离开家的事了 |
[06:37] | Nothing sadder than a 35-year-old bird leaving the nest. | 没什么比一只35岁的老鸟要离家更难过了 |
[06:42] | – It’s gonna be okay, Mom. – Yes, I know. I know. | -不会有事的 妈 -是啊 我知道我知道 |
[06:46] | I’m so happy for you, baby. | 我真为你高兴 宝贝 |
[06:52] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, this pee is starting without me. | 不好意思 我憋不住了 |
[06:56] | – Oh, wait! Wait! – No! No, no, no, wait! | -等等 等等 -不不不 等等 |
[06:58] | Don’t go in! We’re shooting a porno! | 别进去 我们在拍黄片 |
[07:01] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[07:03] | Jesus, what happened? | 老天呐 怎么回事 |
[07:05] | We’re renovating! | 我们在重新装修 |
[07:06] | There’s a tub on your kitchen island! | 你们的厨房岛台上有个浴缸 |
[07:08] | I know! Isn’t it great? | 是啊 很棒对不对 |
[07:11] | The French call that a “Cuisine de baignoire.” | 法国人称之为”浴之厨” |
[07:13] | – What’s that mean? – “Tub kitchen.” | -什么意思 -“浴缸厨房” |
[07:16] | Where are your pipes? | 你们的管道都在哪儿呢 |
[07:18] | What’s going on here, Mom? | 到底怎么回事 妈妈 |
[07:19] | We had a situation with a contractor, but we’re handling it. | 我们跟承包商出了点状况 但我们正在处理 |
[07:22] | This does not look handled to me. I’m calling Bud. | 看样子还没处理好 我打电话给巴德 |
[07:25] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[07:27] | That’s how that gets there! | 原来是这样放进去的 |
[07:28] | You’re not telling nobody nothin’! | 你绝不能告诉任何人 |
[07:30] | No, I’ve got to tell somebody. | 不行 我得告诉别人 |
[07:32] | Oh, grab an arm! | 抓住他 |
[07:34] | So… you really like that Nadia girl, don’t you? | 你真的很喜欢娜迪亚 对吧 |
[07:38] | – Yeah. – She’s real pretty. | -是啊 -她真的很漂亮 |
[07:40] | Yeah. Shame if she should happen to drown in a kitchen tub. | 对啊 要是她在厨房浴缸里淹死了就太可惜了 |
[07:44] | A cuisine de baignoire? | “浴之厨”吗 |
[07:46] | Look, Coyote, I have kept a lot of your secrets. | 听我说 卡奥迪 我为你保守了很多秘密 |
[07:50] | You could keep one of mine. | 你也能为我保守一个秘密 |
[07:52] | Fine. I won’t tell Bud. | 好吧 我不会告诉巴德 |
[07:54] | Or anyone. | 或其他任何人 |
[07:56] | Or anyone. | 不告诉任何人 |
[07:58] | Look, just promise me that | 向我保证 |
[08:00] | you won’t go upstairs until we know it’s safe. | 在确认安全之前 你们不会上楼 |
[08:03] | – We promise. – Sure. | -我们保证 -当然 |
[08:03] | And don’t look outside. I’m gonna pee in the pool. | 不要看外面 我要尿到池子里了 |
[08:07] | Here, take your phone. | 给 拿好你的手机 |
[08:13] | – Where are you going? – Oh, I have to get ready for the play. | -你要去哪儿 -我得准备去看戏剧了 |
[08:16] | You can’t go up there! We promised Coyote. | 你不能上去 我们答应过卡奥迪了 |
[08:19] | Well, I have to look stunning, | 我必须打扮得漂漂亮亮的 |
[08:20] | or people are gonna suspect something. | 不然人们会开始怀疑的 |
[08:21] | You’re already stunning! | 你已经非常漂亮了 |
[08:23] | I mean, your hair has looked better. | 虽然你的头发是没平时那么好看 |
[08:26] | And actually, I don’t love that outfit. | 其实 我也不喜欢那套衣服 |
[08:28] | Oh, God! Oh, God, my knee! | 天呐 天呐 我的膝盖 |
[08:30] | Oh, my… Oh! | 我的… |
[08:32] | Oh, Grace! You’ve got to be more careful! | 格蕾丝 你得更小心点 |
[08:36] | – Right this way. – The kids aren’t gonna think twice | -请往这边来 -看到你拄拐 |
[08:39] | about seeing you with a cane. | 孩子们不会想太多的 |
[08:41] | They know you just had knee surgery. | 他们知道你刚做了膝盖手术 |
[08:43] | On the other knee. | 那是另一边的膝盖 |
[08:44] | Now they’re gonna think I’m totally crippled. | 现在他们肯定觉得我完全瘸了 |
[08:47] | For God’s sake, | 老天呐 |
[08:48] | Mallory’s already sending me brochures of stair chairs. | 玛洛丽已经给我发了电动楼梯椅的宣传册 |
[08:50] | I saw. Did you know that the Motion-Glide XL | 我看见了 你知道速滑牌的加大型号 |
[08:53] | climbs a ten-foot staircase in under 20 minutes? | 可以在20分钟内爬上3米高的楼梯吗 |
[08:57] | Stop reading those. | 别再看那些了 |
[08:58] | But they’re so glossy and sad. | 但册子新得发亮 太可悲了 |
[09:00] | – These are your seats, ma’am. – Thank you. | -你们的位置在这里 女士 -谢谢 |
[09:02] | Thank you so much for… letting us in early. | 非常感谢你让我们提早进场 |
[09:07] | Oh, no need. We’re happy to seat all of our elderly | 不用了 我们很乐意让所有老年人 |
[09:09] | and special needs patrons in advance. | 和有特殊需求的观众先入座 |
[09:13] | Well consider it hush money and hush the eff up. | 就当是让你闭嘴的费用 快闭嘴吧 |
[09:17] | Enjoy the show. | 祝你们观赏愉快 |
[09:18] | Do you really think you’re gonna | 你真觉得你能 |
[09:19] | be able to hide your crap knee from everyone? | 瞒过所有人你膝盖有伤吗 |
[09:22] | Yes! | 当然 |
[09:22] | I’m planting myself here and I’m not moving it all night. | 我就待在这里 一整晚都不会动的 |
[09:27] | What if there’s a standing ovation? | 要是得站起来鼓掌喝彩呢 |
[09:30] | I’ll cross that bridge when it never happens. | 到时再说 从没出现过那种情况 |
[09:37] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[09:40] | I need to prepare myself for this nightmare. | 我得准备好迎接这场噩梦 |
[09:42] | Well, I love musical theater. | 我很喜欢音乐剧 |
[09:45] | In eighth grade, I was the beatboxing wizard | 八年级的时候 我是《养蜂人的承诺》里的 |
[09:47] | in The Bee Keeper’s Promise. | 节奏口技巫师 |
[09:49] | What the hell show was that? | 那是什么鬼表演 |
[09:51] | I wrote it. | 我写的 |
[09:52] | It was based on Macbeth. | 是根据《麦克白》改编的 |
[09:55] | Sadly, not even dreading the musical theater part. | 可悲的是 我怕的不是音乐剧 |
[09:57] | I’m just dreading seeing my mother. | 我只是怕看到我妈 |
[10:00] | She could surprise you. | 她的确会出人意料 |
[10:02] | Like a surprise attack? | 比如偷袭我吗 |
[10:04] | You’re right. You walk in ahead of me. | 你说得对 你走在我前面 |
[10:07] | She may not even be mad at you. | 她可能都没生你的气 |
[10:09] | Wow! You really don’t know her. | 你真的不了解她 |
[10:12] | Yeah, but I really know her daughter. | 是啊 但我真的了解她女儿 |
[10:15] | And? | 所以呢 |
[10:17] | Oh, come on. You don’t see the similarities? | 拜托 你没发现相似之处吗 |
[10:19] | Someone who needs to be strong and resists getting help. | 都是必须坚强又不接受帮助的人 |
[10:23] | And when it comes to having to deal with her feelings, she… | 当不得不面对她的感受时 她… |
[10:27] | self-medicates. | 自我疗伤 |
[10:31] | Barry, I don’t know what you’re talking about right now, okay? | 巴里 我现在不知道你在说什么 好吗 |
[10:33] | But we really need to focus on strategy. | 但我们真的需要专注于策略 |
[10:36] | When I approach her, if I say the word “Kumquat,” | 我接近她的时候 如果我说”金桔” |
[10:39] | that means you have to lift me up | 你就得把我举起来 |
[10:40] | and then fireman-carry me out of the theater. | 然后把我扛在肩上 跑出剧院 |
[10:44] | – How strong is that stuff? – It’s very mild. | -那玩意儿有多浓啊 -很淡 |
[10:47] | But I’ve been high since breakfast. | 但我从早餐开始就嗨到现在了 |
[11:05] | Are you trying to dodge me? | 你是在躲我吗 |
[11:07] | I just walked in. | 我刚进来 |
[11:09] | When are you gonna bring me back to life? | 你什么时候才能让我起死回生 |
[11:11] | Frankie, I’m working on it. | 弗兰琦 我正在处理呢 |
[11:13] | Great! Can you get it done by the time the show finishes? | 太好了 你能在表演结束前搞定吗 |
[11:15] | Well, the second act of The Music Man could use a few cuts, | 《音乐人》的第二幕是有几段可以删掉 |
[11:18] | but this is the government we’re talking about. | 但政府的办事效率你是知道的 |
[11:21] | Whatevs! | 随便了 |
[11:22] | I’m gonna need you to tell Bud | 我要你告诉巴德 |
[11:24] | that it’s done and I am officially alive. | 你搞定了 我正式活过来了 |
[11:26] | I can’t lie to my son. | 我不能对我儿子撒谎 |
[11:28] | You were comfortable telling him | 你以前还告诉他 |
[11:30] | that President Reagan wrote back to him | 里根总统给他回信了 |
[11:32] | and said, “I hear you. I’ve made some mistakes.” | 内容是”我明白了 我犯了一些错误” |
[11:35] | He still has that letter framed! | 他把那封信裱起来保留到现在呢 |
[11:36] | Yeah, well, dreams die hard in the big city, Sol. | 大城市里的梦想总会狠狠破灭 索尔 |
[11:39] | Just do it! | 照做就行了 |
[11:46] | Are you okay, Dad? | 你还好吗 老爸 |
[11:48] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[11:50] | your mother wants me to lie to your brother about something. | 你妈要我向你兄弟撒谎 |
[11:55] | She got to you, too. | 看来她也胁迫你了 |
[11:59] | – Hey, Mom. – Hey, honey. | -你好 妈 -你好 亲爱的 |
[12:01] | So, I’m trying out a new babysitter, | 我在试用一位新保姆 |
[12:03] | and I wanted to sit on the aisle in case she calls. | 我想坐在过道 以防她打电话来 |
[12:05] | And she will. | 她会打来的 |
[12:06] | My children are heavily discussed on babysitter forums. | 保姆论坛上到处都在讨论我的孩子们 |
[12:11] | So can I sit there? | 我可以坐在那里吗 |
[12:12] | No. | 不可以 |
[12:14] | It’s just I’ve never used this service before. | 但我从没用过这项服务 |
[12:16] | No. | 不行 |
[12:18] | Okay. Can you at least let me by? | 好吧 那至少让我过去可以吗 |
[12:20] | No. | 不行 |
[12:22] | You’re really gonna make me walk all the way around? | 你真的要逼我绕道走吗 |
[12:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:26] | Mom, is your knee still bothering you? | 妈 你的膝盖还难受吗 |
[12:29] | Yes, Mallory, my knee is in terrible pain | 是的 玛洛丽 我的膝盖疼死了 |
[12:31] | and I’m keeping it from you. | 我没有告诉你 |
[12:32] | It’s all one big conspiracy | 这都是向我孩子们 |
[12:34] | to conceal my enfeeblement from my children. | 隐瞒我身体虚弱的大阴谋 |
[12:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:42] | Jeez. | 天呐 |
[12:45] | Sucker. | 笨蛋 |
[12:48] | Look who I found wandering the lobby. | 看我在大厅里找到谁了 |
[12:52] | Your dad has some good news. | 你爸有个好消息 |
[12:54] | Don’t you, Sol? | 是不是 索尔 |
[12:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:58] | Wonderful news. | 非常好的消息 |
[12:59] | It appears that the Social Security Administration | 看样子社保局收到了我们 |
[13:03] | received our letter about your mom’s death mix-up. | 关于你妈妈没有死亡的信 |
[13:08] | Good to know the post office still works. | 真高兴知道邮局还在运转 |
[13:11] | We sent it FedEx, but it is encouraging. | 我们用联邦快递送的 但这消息非常鼓舞人心 |
[13:14] | Sol. | 索尔 |
[13:16] | It seems that everything is, | 一切似乎都… |
[13:19] | I’m alive again. | 我又活过来了 |
[13:21] | And fully capable and equipped for all your babysitting needs. | 完全有能力满足你照顾宝宝的需求 |
[13:25] | You can have Faith with me and you can have faith in me. | 你可以把信念交给我 也可以对我有信心 |
[13:28] | No, that didn’t sound quite right. | 不 听起来不太对 |
[13:32] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[13:34] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这里做什么 |
[13:36] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[13:39] | Roy! You’re here. | 罗伊 你来了 |
[13:43] | Oh, I couldn’t miss Robert’s big night. | 我不能错过罗伯特这么重要的一晚 |
[13:45] | Are you surprised? | 你很意外吗 |
[13:47] | Little bit. | 有点 |
[13:49] | Don’t you know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[13:51] | Everything’s back to normal. | 一切都回归正常了 |
[13:53] | Now Faith and I can use my rewards points from Red Lobster. | 信念和我可以用我在红龙虾餐厅的积分了 |
[13:56] | And it’s Summerfest. | 现在还是夏季音乐节呢 |
[13:59] | Mom, I am really happy you’re legally alive again. | 妈 我很高兴你在法律上又活过来了 |
[14:03] | I really am. | 真的 |
[14:04] | But it still doesn’t change what happened. | 但还是不能改变发生过的事情 |
[14:07] | But it never would’ve happened if… | 但是原本都不会发生 要不是… |
[14:08] | You’ve got to stop blaming everything on being dead. | 你不能再把责任都推到”你死了”这件事上 |
[14:11] | You… You followed a truck to Mexico with my daughter. | 你…你带着我女儿跟着一辆车去了墨西哥 |
[14:15] | Okay, okay. I won’t take any long road trips with Faith. | 好吧 我不会再带信念进行长途旅行了 |
[14:20] | – Mom… – Okay, any trips! | -妈 -好吧 哪儿都不去 |
[14:23] | Look, we want you to see the baby as much as you want. | 我们希望你随时想看宝宝都能看到 |
[14:26] | Good! When can I babysit? | 太好了 我什么时候可以照顾宝宝 |
[14:28] | I’m available every day 9:00 a.m. to midnight. | 我每天早上9点到午夜都有空 |
[14:32] | Who am I kidding? Noon to midnight. | 我逗谁呢 中午到午夜 |
[14:34] | You can babysit whenever… | 你随时可以照顾宝宝 |
[14:36] | just as long as we’re there, too. | 前提是我们也在场 |
[14:42] | You don’t want me to be alone with Faith? | 你们不想让我单独照顾信念吗 |
[14:45] | Mom, it’s… it’s just after, you know… | 妈 只是… 只是经历了… |
[14:47] | I can take care of my grandchild. | 我可以照顾我的孙女 |
[14:50] | Actually, Allison and I are afraid you can’t. | 其实 艾莉森和我担心你照顾不来 |
[14:55] | What? | 什么 |
[14:57] | Faith was fine. | 信念没事啊 |
[14:59] | She was never in jeopardy. | 她从没陷入危险中 |
[15:02] | This time. | 这一次 |
[15:04] | Think about it. | 你想想 |
[15:06] | You would never be able to forgive yourself | 如果出了什么事 |
[15:08] | if something were to happen. | 你永远不会原谅自己的 |
[15:14] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:22] | Oh, God, I love community theater. | 天呐 我好喜欢社区剧院 |
[15:24] | When it’s good, it’s great. And when it’s bad, I take pictures. | 好的时候 非常棒 不好的时候 我就拍照 |
[15:27] | You think Robert’ll be excited I’m here? | 你觉得我来了 罗伯特会高兴吗 |
[15:29] | I think Robert will experience a range of emotions. | 我觉得罗伯特会经历一系列的情绪变化 |
[15:35] | Everyone, places in five. | 各位 倒数五秒就位 |
[15:50] | Robert, I was just going over my to-do list | 罗伯特 我刚才在看我的待办事项 |
[15:54] | and the only thing on there is | 上面唯一一件事就是 |
[15:55] | “Make sure Robert doesn’t screw this up for me.” | “确保罗伯特不会搞砸” |
[15:58] | Can I check off that box? | 这一项我可以勾掉了吗 |
[15:59] | Look. | 你看 |
[16:02] | – Actors, place please! – That’s Roy. | -所有演员 请各就各位 -那就是罗伊 |
[16:04] | The guy I was telling you about. | 我跟你说过的那个人 |
[16:06] | Oh, my. Now I see why you didn’t give Sol the go-ahead. | 天呐 现在我明白你为什么没给索尔放行信号了 |
[16:11] | So why’d he go ahead and come to my show? | 那他为什么来看我的表演 |
[16:13] | Robert, you need to focus | 罗伯特 你必须集中注意力 |
[16:15] | and take your mind off that absolutely stunning man | 别再想那个超级帅的男人了 |
[16:18] | who might be going commando sitting next to your husband. | 他可能没穿内裤 坐在你丈夫旁边 |
[16:20] | I know. I know. It’s just… How am I supposed to ignore that? | 我知道 我知道 只是… 我要怎么无视呢 |
[16:24] | Don’t ignore it. Use it. | 别无视 利用它 |
[16:26] | Let your rage and jealousy fuel your performance. | 把你的愤怒和嫉妒转化为你的表演动力 |
[16:29] | If Sol’s flirting with Roy, | 如果索尔和罗伊调情 |
[16:31] | flirt harder through song. | 那就用歌曲更猛烈地调情吧 |
[16:33] | You’re the Music Man, damn it. You can charm a whole town. | 你可是”音乐人” 你能让整个城市为你倾倒 |
[16:37] | I am the Music Man. | 我确实是”音乐人” |
[16:39] | I could charm the whole damn country. | 我能让整个国家都为我倾倒 |
[16:41] | Let’s just focus on the town. | 先搞定本城吧 |
[16:46] | – There’s two. Over… – Actually, your mom is… She’s there. | -这边有两个位… -事实上你妈…在那里 |
[16:52] | Hey, Mom. You okay? | 妈 你还好吗 |
[16:53] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[16:54] | Cool. Cool. | 那就好 |
[16:57] | I mean, are we okay? | 我们之间没事了吧 |
[16:59] | Because I know after that conversation last week… | 因为我知道上周那场对话之后… |
[17:01] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[17:03] | Let’s just have a good time tonight | 今晚就让我们玩得开心 |
[17:04] | and you go ahead and get in your seat. | 你去坐到你的位置上吧 |
[17:07] | So we’re good? | 那我们没事了吧 |
[17:09] | All good. | 一点事没有 |
[17:11] | Wow. Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈 |
[17:16] | So, can we sneak by? | 可以让我们穿过去吗 |
[17:18] | No. | 不行 |
[17:19] | – Seriously, can we? – No. | -说真的 可以吗 -不行 |
[17:22] | – You want us to walk all the way around? – Yes. | -你非要我们绕过去吗 -对 |
[17:24] | Oh, my… | 天呐 |
[17:26] | – Kumquat. – What? | -金桔 -什么 |
[17:27] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[17:33] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[17:34] | Bud doesn’t trust me to be alone with the baby. | 巴德不放心让我单独带宝宝 |
[17:38] | When I watch Faith, someone needs to watch me. | 我照看信念的时候 必须有人看着我 |
[17:42] | Oh, my God, Frankie. That’s terrible. | 我的天呐 弗兰琦 那太糟糕了 |
[17:47] | And now this. | 现在又要看这个 |
[17:48] | ♪ Our children’s children Gonna have trouble ♪ | ♪我们孩子的孩子要有麻烦了♪ |
[17:50] | ♪ Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble ♪ | ♪麻烦 麻烦 麻烦 麻烦♪ |
[17:54] | Mothers of River City! | 河流城的母亲们 |
[17:56] | Heed that warning before it’s too late. | 尽早留意到警告 |
[17:58] | Watch for the tell-tale signs of corruption. | 注意那些堕落的迹象 |
[18:03] | The minute your son leaves the house, | 你儿子一离开家 |
[18:05] | does he re-buckle his knickerbockers below the knee? | 他有重新扣上膝盖下面的裤扣吗 |
[18:09] | Is there a nicotine stain on his index finger? | 他食指上有尼古丁渍吗 |
[18:11] | A dime novel hidden in the corn crib? | 玉米仓里有藏廉价小说吗 |
[18:13] | Is he starting to memorize jokes from Captain Billy’s Whiz Bang? | 他开始背《比利船长的飞弹爆竹》里的笑话了吗 |
[18:17] | Are certain words creeping into his conversation? | 他的对话里有没有出现一些词 |
[18:20] | Words like… | 比如 |
[18:22] | “Swell” And “So’s your old man”? | “极好的” 还有”你老爹也是” |
[18:25] | Well, if so, my friends… | 如果是这样 我的朋友 |
[18:27] | – ♪ You got trouble ♪ – ♪ Oh, we got trouble ♪ | ♪-你有麻烦了 -我们有麻烦了♪ |
[18:28] | – ♪ Right here in River City ♪ – ♪ Right here in River City ♪ | ♪-就在河流城 -就在河流城♪ |
[18:30] | ♪ With a capital T and that rhymes with P ♪ | ♪大写的麻烦 单押字母P♪ |
[18:32] | – ♪ And that stands for pool ♪ – ♪ That stands for pool ♪ | ♪-P表示水池 -P表示水池♪ |
[18:34] | – ♪ We surely got trouble ♪ – ♪ We surely got trouble ♪ | ♪-我们绝对有麻烦了 -我们绝对有麻烦了♪ |
[18:35] | – ♪ Right here in River City ♪ – ♪ Right here ♪ | ♪-就在河流城 -就在这里♪ |
[18:37] | ♪ Remember the Maine Plymouth Rock, and the Golden Rule ♪ | ♪还记得缅因的普利茅斯岩 和黄金律♪ |
[18:40] | ♪ Our children’s children Gonna have trouble ♪ | ♪我们孩子的孩子要有麻烦了♪ |
[18:42] | ♪ Oh-ho, we got trouble We’re in terrible, terrible trouble ♪ | ♪我们有麻烦了 有很大很大的麻烦♪ |
[18:44] | ♪ That game with the 15 numbered balls is the devil’s tool ♪ | ♪有15个数字球的游戏正是魔鬼的工具♪ |
[18:47] | ♪ Devil’s tool ♪ | ♪魔鬼的工具♪ |
[18:48] | ♪ Oh, yes, we got Trouble, trouble, trouble ♪ | ♪是的 我们有麻烦 麻烦 麻烦♪ |
[18:50] | ♪ Oh, yes, we got trouble here We got big, big trouble ♪ | ♪我们在此碰到麻烦了 碰到很大很大的麻烦♪ |
[18:52] | – ♪ With a T ♪ – ♪ With a capital T ♪ | ♪-大写的麻烦 -大写的麻烦♪ |
[18:53] | – ♪ And that rhymes with P ♪ – ♪ That rhymes with P ♪ | ♪单押字母P -单押字母P♪ |
[18:55] | – ♪ And that stands for pool ♪ – ♪ That stands for pool ♪ | ♪表示水池 -表示水池♪ |
[19:14] | I think that might have been meant for me. | 我觉得那是要给我的 |
[19:16] | You want to fight for it? | 你想抢过去吗 |
[19:27] | – He was so good! – He was! | -他太棒了 -没错 |
[19:29] | Almost makes me forget that thing he did. | 都快让我忘掉他做过的那件事了 |
[19:35] | Mom, do you mind if I just sneak past you? | 妈 你介意让我过去吗 |
[19:37] | Do you mind showing your father some goddamn respect | 你介意稍微尊重一下你父亲 |
[19:39] | and staying in your seat? | 坐在座位上别动吗 |
[19:41] | Yeah, sit down. | 没错 坐下 |
[19:42] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[19:57] | ♪ Seventy-six trombones led the big parade ♪ | ♪七十六支长号引领着游行♪ |
[20:01] | ♪ With 110 cornets close at hand ♪ | ♪一百一十支短号紧随其后♪ |
[20:04] | ♪ They were followed by rows and rows of the finest virtuosos ♪ | ♪技巧娴熟的名家倾情演奏♪ |
[20:08] | ♪ The dream of every famous band ♪ | ♪美妙节奏让我们同拍手♪ |
[20:11] | ♪ Seventy-six trombones hit the counter point ♪ | ♪七十六支长号一起吹响对点♪ |
[20:15] | Oh, audience participation! | 观众参与环节 |
[20:17] | Oh, quick, deck me in the face. | 快点 打晕我吧 |
[20:21] | – May I have this march, ma’am? – No, thank you. | -一起加入游行好吗 女士 -不用了 谢谢 |
[20:23] | Come on, join the band! | 来啊 加入乐队 |
[20:25] | You touch me again and I’ll break your arms, too. | 你再碰我一次 我就把你的胳膊也打断 |
[20:40] | Looks like you’ve directed Robert | 看来你又带领罗伯特 |
[20:42] | towards another Tappy-worthy performance. | 做出能冲击塔比奖的作品了 |
[20:44] | Oh, it took everything I have. | 我投入了我的一切 |
[20:48] | I hope it was worth my two broken legs. | 希望这一切值得我断了两条腿 |
[20:50] | Oh, stop. I don’t care about awards. | 别说了 我不在意什么奖 |
[20:54] | Well, you were amazing, obviously. | 显然 你表现非常棒 |
[20:57] | – I smell another Tappy. – Oh, get out of here. | -我嗅到另一座塔比奖的气息了 -得了吧 |
[21:01] | You know, it’s um… | 话说… |
[21:03] | it’s no wonder you carried that show. | 难怪你能肩负起整部剧 |
[21:05] | You sure have the shoulders for it. | 你的肩膀简直是为此量身定做的 |
[21:07] | Well, actually, I’m better known for my calves. | 其实 我的小腿更有名 |
[21:13] | Are Grace and Mom here yet? | 格蕾丝和妈来了吗 |
[21:14] | Oh, they’re not coming. | 她们不来了 |
[21:16] | Mom’s probably still sitting in the theater. | 妈可能还坐在剧院里 |
[21:18] | Yeah. What was up with that? | 是啊 那是怎么回事 |
[21:20] | That was so weird they didn’t want to leave with us. | 她们不想跟我们一起走 太奇怪了 |
[21:23] | Maybe your mom’s waiting for a scooter cart. | 也许你妈在等踏板车 |
[21:25] | Oh, my God. Can you imagine my mom on one of those scooters? | 我的天呐 你能想象我妈坐在踏板车上吗 |
[21:30] | Yeah. | 能 |
[21:33] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[21:34] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[21:36] | – Shit. Not… – What? “Shit”? | -该死 不是… -什么 “该死” |
[21:39] | What? Spill the shit, Barry. | 什么 快说 巴里 |
[21:42] | Look, she told me not to tell you, | 她让我别告诉你 |
[21:43] | but I was at the hardware store | 但我当时在五金商店里 |
[21:46] | and I saw your mom and… | 看到你妈 |
[21:49] | she had to use one of those scooter carts. | 她得使用那种踏板车 |
[21:51] | Our mother is not a scooter cart person. | 我们的妈妈不是那种要骑踏板车的人 |
[21:53] | Yeah, well she was this day | 但她那天真的骑了一辆 |
[21:54] | and she was swerving all over the place, you know… | 在商店里转来转去 |
[21:57] | – drunk. – Okay. Hilarious. | -喝醉了 -好吧 太搞笑了 |
[22:00] | But why didn’t she want you to tell me? | 但是她为什么不想让你告诉我 |
[22:01] | I believe the quote was, | 我记得她的原话是 |
[22:03] | “She’s mean, she’s judgmental, and she’ll put me in a home.” | “她很毒舌又爱评判别人 她会把我送进养老院” |
[22:06] | – She’s got you pegged. – Yeah. | -她看透你了 -是啊 |
[22:08] | – She also ran into a cop car. – What? | -她还撞上了警车 -什么 |
[22:11] | She hit a cop car? | 她撞上了警车 |
[22:12] | – Even I never did that. – Yes, you did. | -我都没那么干过 -不 你撞过 |
[22:15] | – Oh, yes, I did. – Should we be worried about her? | -哦对 我撞过 -我们应该担心她吗 |
[22:18] | – Yes. – No. | -要啊 -不用 |
[22:20] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[22:21] | She has Frankie. | 她有弗兰琦 |
[22:23] | Uh, well, she’s not really any help. | 她帮不上什么忙 |
[22:25] | I mean, she just got lost following an ice cream truck. | 她跟着一辆冰淇淋车迷路了 |
[22:28] | Isn’t that, like, every other Tuesday with her? | 那不是她经常会发生的事吗 |
[22:30] | This time she had my daughter | 这一次她带着我女儿 |
[22:32] | and got stranded at the Mexican border. | 困在了墨西哥边境 |
[22:36] | That’s bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[22:37] | Yeah. Yeah. Whole new level of bad. | 是啊 糟糕到了一个新高度 |
[22:41] | What is going on with them? | 她们是怎么了 |
[22:49] | Coyote, why so quiet? | 卡奥迪 你为什么这么安静 |
[22:56] | Hey, uh, you guys ever do that thing where you stretch, | 你们有没有碰到过在拉伸的时候 |
[22:59] | and then your head gets dizzy, | 头突然晕了 |
[23:01] | and you see those little pieces of tin foil flying around? | 然后眼前出现锡纸小碎片到处飞 |
[23:05] | Coyote, what do you know? | 卡奥迪 你知道些什么 |
[23:08] | Historically, very little. | 在旧事方面 知道得很少 |
[23:20] | Hey, there you are, stranger. Want something good in your mouth? | 你在这里呀 陌生人 嘴里想塞点好东西吗 |
[23:23] | Pardon? | 你说什么 |
[23:24] | Here. | 来 |
[23:27] | It’s good, right? | 很好吃吧 |
[23:28] | Robert, were you even listening to my colonoscopy story? | 罗伯特 你有在听我的结肠镜检查故事吗 |
[23:33] | They’re eating cake. | 他们在吃蛋糕 |
[23:38] | Cake is how my colonoscopy story started. | 我的结肠镜检查故事就是蛋糕引起的 |
[23:41] | You know how you’re not supposed to eat before a colonoscopy? | 你知道做结肠镜检查之前不应该吃东西吗 |
[23:45] | Well, I did. | 我吃了 |
[23:47] | And I lied about it. | 但我撒谎了 |
[23:48] | It all started when I… | 这都始于我… |
[23:53] | Liked the show, but I wish there’d been more marching. | 我喜欢这场演出 但要是有更多游行就好了 |
[23:56] | The marching was a nice distraction. | 游行让我暂时忘记烦恼 |
[23:59] | I kept thinking how I’m never going | 我忍不住一直在想 |
[24:01] | to be alone with my grandchild again. | 我再也不能跟我的孙女独处了 |
[24:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:06] | – Rats! – Yeah, rats. Rats to this whole day. | -老鼠[胡扯] -对啊 都胡扯一整天了 |
[24:09] | No, I saw a rat! | 不是 我看到了一只老鼠 |
[24:11] | Grace, there’s a rat! | 格蕾丝 那里有一只老鼠 |
[24:12] | Take the high ground! | 躲到高处去 |
[24:15] | – Oh, God! My knee! – Get over! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | -天呐 我的膝盖 -过去 对不起 对不起 |
[24:19] | God! | 天呐 |
[24:21] | You know, I uh… I should have warned you, | 我…我应该事先提醒一下你 |
[24:25] | I’m always the last one to leave. | 我总是最后一个走的 |
[24:28] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:28] | We were just leaving, too. | 我们也要走了 |
[24:31] | What am I saying? We live here. | 我在说什么 我们住在这里 |
[24:33] | We do. | 没错 |
[24:35] | We sit in the living room a lot. | 我们经常坐在客厅 |
[24:38] | You guys are adorable. | 你们太可爱了 |
[24:46] | Have a great night. | 晚安 |
[24:58] | That Roy… | 那个罗伊 |
[24:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:03] | He really loved your dancing. | 他非常喜欢你的舞蹈 |
[25:07] | Why wouldn’t he? | 为什么不呢 |
[25:10] | I didn’t even know you could dance like that. | 我都不知道你能那样跳舞 |
[25:13] | Well, he thinks that | 他认为 |
[25:14] | you are the most interesting man in the world. | 你是全世界最有趣的人 |
[25:19] | Why wouldn’t he? | 为什么不呢 |
[25:21] | You are. | 你就是啊 |
[25:25] | What was that ear thing? | 摸耳朵是怎么回事 |
[25:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:41] | It actually feels kind of nice. | 其实感觉挺好的 |
[25:47] | It does. | 确实 |
[26:03] | – Oh, there he is! – Oh, God! | -它在那里 -天呐 |
[26:05] | You got a lighter? We’ll make a Molotov cocktail! | 你有打火机吗 我们要做个燃烧弹 |
[26:08] | Yeah, what could go wrong with that plan? | 是啊 这计划能出什么差错呢 |
[26:10] | Fine! Grab the fruit bowl. | 好吧 拿个水果碗 |
[26:13] | We’ll trap him. | 我们要困住他 |
[26:14] | Fast, before he figures out our plan! | 快点 别让它看出我们的计划 |
[26:18] | – Hold onto me. – Okay. | -抓紧我 -好 |
[26:20] | Hold on. Hold me. Hold me tight. | 抓好 抓住我 抓紧我 |
[26:23] | We’re gonna take you down tonight, motherfucker. | 今晚我们一定要干掉你 小混蛋 |
[26:25] | Mom? | 妈 |
[26:31] | Oh, we got trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |