时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[01:07] | Do it again, Elvis. | 再来一次 猫王 |
[01:09] | What? Frankie, wake up! | 什么 弗兰琦 醒醒 |
[01:15] | – I was dreaming. – I heard. | -我刚刚在做梦 -我听到了 |
[01:18] | How’s Elvis? | 猫王怎么样 |
[01:21] | Chatty, down-to-earth… as in life. | 侃侃而谈 平易近人 和真人一样 |
[01:26] | Still no juice? | 还是没电吗 |
[01:27] | No. | 没有 |
[01:28] | Your numerous calls to the power company | 你给电力公司打了那么多电话 |
[01:31] | pretending to be a past winner | 假装成曾经的 |
[01:32] | of the Mrs. Power Company Pageant seem to have failed. | 电力公司选美大赛冠军 看来失败了 |
[01:36] | I have another idea. | 我还有一个主意 |
[01:39] | I’m right there with you, sister. | 我懂你的感觉 姐妹 |
[01:41] | We got to get our stuff from Walden Villas. | 我们得把我们的东西从瓦尔登别墅拿回来 |
[01:44] | I need my pills. I need my toothbrush. | 我需要我的药 还有我的牙刷 |
[01:47] | I need my pills and your toothbrush, too. | 我也需要我的药和你的牙刷 |
[01:49] | – But we can’t leave. – Why not? | -但我们不能离开 -为什么 |
[01:51] | We’re squatting. That means we have to stay put and squat. | 我们在占房 这意味着我们必须留在这占房 |
[01:55] | Well, I’ll go, and you can squat your brains out. | 那我去 你可以随便占 |
[01:58] | Oh, no way, lady. Bad things happen when we split up. | 没门 姑娘 我们一分开就会有坏事发生 |
[02:01] | That’s how this whole mess started. | 这个烂摊子就是这么开始的 |
[02:04] | Also how the grill ended up at the bottom of the pool last year. | 去年烤架沉到泳池底下也是因为这个 |
[02:08] | Oh, I thought it “Jumped” | 我以为它”跳下去”了 |
[02:09] | because “It looked depressed.” | 因为”它看上去很抑郁” |
[02:11] | Man, I say some crazy stuff. | 伙计 我有时就是会说疯话 |
[02:16] | Hello. My eyes are up here. | 喂 我的眼睛在上面 |
[02:18] | I’m trying to find somebody to call to bring us our stuff | 我想打电话找人帮我们拿东西 |
[02:20] | and my battery’s down to three percent, | 我的电量只剩3%了 |
[02:22] | so whoever it is, they better come through. | 所以不管是谁 最好能帮到我们 |
[02:24] | Then let’s call Elizabeth Warren. | 那我们打给伊丽莎白·沃伦吧 |
[02:26] | She’s the only person not letting me down these days. | 最近只有她一个人不会令我失望 |
[02:35] | No, we’ve had fights before, but never like this. | 不 我们以前也吵过架 但从来不像这次 |
[02:39] | He hit me. | 他打了我 |
[02:41] | In my elbow. | 打在我手肘上 |
[02:43] | I’m not sure what he was aiming for, my stomach? | 我不太确定他本来想瞄准哪里 我的肚子吗 |
[02:47] | I never thought of Jeff as someone who got that mad. | 我从没想过杰夫是会发怒的类型 |
[02:49] | Oh, he is. | 他就是 |
[02:51] | He put his fist through a window… | 他一拳打穿了窗户 |
[02:54] | on a gingerbread house | 蛋糕做的小房子的窗户 |
[02:55] | for a party we’re catering. | 那是我们为一个派对准备的 |
[02:57] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[02:59] | We made that for ourselves. | 那是我们为自己做的蛋糕 |
[03:01] | But I thought you and Jeff had an open relationship, | 但我以为你和杰夫是开放式关系 |
[03:04] | with the “go-aheading” and all those rules. | 同意对方在外面”发起攻势”和那些规矩 |
[03:07] | We do, but… | 是的 但是 |
[03:12] | I may have broken a few rules. | 我可能打破了几条规矩 |
[03:14] | – A few? – Okay, fine, all of them. | -几条吗 -好吧 全部的规矩 |
[03:17] | I slept with Stevie Mazza in our bed more than once. | 我跟斯蒂夫·马萨在我们的床上睡了不止一次 |
[03:20] | Who is Stevie Mazza? | 斯蒂夫·马萨是谁 |
[03:21] | He who shall not be played with. | 一个绝对不要与之一起玩的人 |
[03:25] | A temptress. | 狐狸精 |
[03:26] | I also watched the new season | 我还看了《美国恐怖故事》 |
[03:28] | of American Horror Story without Jeff. | 最新的一季 没带杰夫一起 |
[03:31] | That’s not so bad. | 这不算太糟 |
[03:32] | With Stevie Mazza… | 和斯蒂夫·马萨一起看的 |
[03:34] | in our bed… more than once. | 在我们的床上 不止一次 |
[03:36] | Perhaps it’s time to say goodbye to Stevie Mazza. | 也许该和斯蒂夫·马萨说拜拜了 |
[03:39] | When we say goodbye is usually when we… | 当我们说拜拜 我们通常… |
[03:43] | “Say hello” again. | 又会再相见 |
[03:44] | – Oh, my God. – Come on. | -天啊 -拜托 |
[03:46] | You and Jeff have been together 15 years. | 你和杰夫已经在一起15年了 |
[03:48] | You can’t just throw that away. | 你不能就这么扔掉 |
[03:50] | He threw me out! | 是他把我扔出来了 |
[03:51] | So climb back in. | 那就爬回去 |
[03:53] | Our condo is on the 14th floor. | 我们的公寓在14层 |
[03:55] | The stairs to forgiveness are built with honesty and penitence. | 通往原谅的阶梯是由坦诚和悔过搭建的 |
[04:00] | Those nuns really did a number on you. | 那些老女人真的把你们的脑袋都搞坏了 |
[04:07] | It’s Grace. | 是格蕾丝 |
[04:08] | – Boop. Straight to voicemail. – I can’t. | -直接转入语音信箱 -我做不到 |
[04:14] | Well, if it isn’t El Chapo! | 这不是越狱大师吗 |
[04:18] | You know, because you escaped. | 这么叫你 是因为你逃跑了啊 |
[04:23] | I don’t know why I said that either. Let’s just forget it. | 我也不知道为什么我要那么说 当我没说吧 |
[04:29] | Well, what do you need exactly? | 你具体需要什么 |
[04:36] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:38] | Ready. | 好了 |
[04:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:55] | – And then there was light. – Oh, God. | -于是就有了光 -天啊 |
[04:59] | And when is there “couch”? | 什么时候才会有”沙发” |
[05:01] | Squatting is not meant to be comfortable, hence the name. | 占房[蹲着]本来就不该舒适 名字就说明了 |
[05:05] | We just need the bare essentials. | 我们只需要基本必需品 |
[05:08] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 来人了 |
[05:11] | Where are our bare essentials? | 我们的基本必需品呢 |
[05:14] | Katie at Walden Villas | 瓦尔登别墅的凯蒂 |
[05:15] | would not release any of your property to us | 不许我们拿走你们的任何东西 |
[05:18] | without a handwritten note. | 除非有手写通知 |
[05:19] | She also gave us this invoice for the golf cart you wrecked. | 她还把被你们毁了的高尔夫球车的发票给了我们 |
[05:23] | What part of “Sneak in and bring us our stuff” | 明明叫你偷偷溜进去拿走我们的东西 |
[05:25] | did you not understand? | 你是没听懂吗 |
[05:27] | They have guards there. | 他们那里有守卫 |
[05:29] | Sol got spooked by the geese. | 索尔被鹅吓到了 |
[05:31] | They really come at you. | 它们真的会攻击你 |
[05:32] | Oh, Jesus Christ, Sol. | 老天爷 索尔 |
[05:34] | You and geese. Give me that! | 你和鹅 真有缘 给我 |
[05:39] | I can see that you’re squatting, | 我能看出你们在占房 |
[05:41] | and although I admire your commitment– | 尽管我钦佩你们的决心 |
[05:44] | It’s illegal and dangerous. | 这是违法的 而且很危险 |
[05:46] | Those are my two wheelhouses, buddy. | 这两项是我的专长 朋友 |
[05:48] | We defended you to the kids, | 我们在孩子们面前维护了你们 |
[05:50] | but now you’re just confirming their worst fears. | 但现在你们正在证实他们最大的担心 |
[05:53] | You “defended us,” how grand of you! | 你们”维护了我们” 多么崇高啊 |
[05:56] | Where were you when they locked us into that prison? | 她们把我们关进那个监狱时你们在哪儿 |
[05:59] | Walden Villas has a 24-hour frozen yogurt bar. | 瓦尔登别墅有24小时冻酸奶柜台 |
[06:02] | Without a toppings trolley, it is a prison, Robert. | 没有配料推车 就是监狱 罗伯特 |
[06:05] | Yeah, and we could’ve used some backup before we lost this place. | 没错 在失去这个地方前 你们也可以支援的 |
[06:08] | You agreed to move! | 你们同意了搬走 |
[06:10] | Because the kids ran their little scheme on us. | 因为孩子们对我们耍了诡计 |
[06:12] | Yeah, yeah. Watch out, Robert, they’re coming for you next. | 没错 小心点 罗伯特 下一个受害者就是你了 |
[06:15] | I mean, your heart is basically a cheeseburger. | 你的心脏根本就是个芝士汉堡 |
[06:18] | – I don’t think that’s very– – And your whole thing is off! | -这么说太不… -你这身完全不搭 |
[06:21] | I told you not to answer the phone. | 我就叫你别接电话吧 |
[06:23] | I heard that! What did he say? | 我可听到了你这句 他刚说什么 |
[06:25] | – We should go. – No! | -我们该走了 -别走 |
[06:28] | What if it were you and your house? | 如果是你们的房子呢 |
[06:30] | Would you wanna leave just because you had a few minor setbacks? | 你们会因为一些小挫折而离开吗 |
[06:34] | But our house is more manageable. | 可是我们的房子更容易管理 |
[06:36] | It’s only one floor. | 只有一层 |
[06:37] | That’s one of the reasons we decided to move there. | 这是我们决定搬过去的原因之一 |
[06:39] | But that’s it right there. | 但这就是关键 |
[06:41] | You decided to move. You weren’t railroaded into it. | 你们决定搬 你们不是被坑害的 |
[06:44] | What if the roles were reversed? We’d be there for you. | 如果角色转换呢 我们会支持你们 |
[06:48] | Be here for us. | 请支持我们 |
[06:57] | Write Katie a note. | 给凯蒂写个通知 |
[06:58] | We’ll figure out a way around the golf cart. | 高尔夫球车的赔偿我们会想办法解决 |
[07:01] | – Hey, here. – Thank you. | -在这写 -谢谢 |
[07:04] | But please, don’t tell the kids. | 但是拜托了 别告诉孩子们 |
[07:06] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[07:07] | We’re never talking to those clowns again, huh. | 我们再也不会跟那群小丑说话了 |
[07:15] | All right, who’s going first? | 好了 谁先来 |
[07:17] | Not me, please. | 别选我 拜托了 |
[07:18] | I still kind of have PTSD. | 我的创伤后应激障碍没完全好 |
[07:22] | This is how we decided | 我们当年就是这样决定 |
[07:23] | who was gonna tell Mom that Paul Newman died. | 由谁去告诉妈妈她的偶像保罗·纽曼死了的 |
[07:25] | – She hit you hard. – Not as hard as she’s gonna hit the person | -她把你狠狠揍了一顿 -本次如果谁去告诉她 |
[07:28] | that tells her she’s to return to Walden Villas. | 她必须返回瓦尔登别墅 那只会被揍得更惨 |
[07:30] | Well, if you’re afraid of straws, | 如果你害怕抽签 |
[07:31] | we could do the thing where whoever just moved back from LA | 我们可以这样决定 由那个因为没有工作 |
[07:34] | because their relationship failed does it because they have no job. | 导致感情失败 而从洛杉矶搬回来的人去 |
[07:38] | Or we could do the straw thing. | 或者我们可以直接抽签 |
[07:41] | Fine. But if I lose and have to be the bad guy again, | 好吧 但如果我输了 又不得不出头当恶人 |
[07:44] | Mom might put me back up for adoption. | 妈妈可能会把我送回去给别人领养 |
[07:46] | – Oh, we can do that? – I’m ready. Wait. No, wait. | -还可以那样吗 -我准备好了 等等 |
[07:51] | Okay, now I’m ready. | 好了 现在准备好了 |
[07:53] | I will go first. | 我先来 |
[08:01] | You lose. | 你输了 |
[08:02] | And now we all know how to play. So, let’s begin. | 现在我们都知道怎么玩了 正式开始吧 |
[08:06] | Cheater. | 你作弊 |
[08:13] | – Yes. – And this one is for you, Bud. | -太好了 -这个是给你的 巴德 |
[08:15] | And now, I will pick one for Coyote. | 现在我来给卡奥迪挑一个 |
[08:18] | No, you won’t. | 不 不行 |
[08:25] | If I’m being honest, Grace, | 要我说实话 格蕾丝 |
[08:28] | I like it better this way. | 这样我更喜欢 |
[08:31] | I could tell you not to get used to it, but then you’d say, | 我可以跟你说别习惯得太早 但你会说 |
[08:33] | “Too late, Grace. I’ve already | 太晚了 格蕾丝 我已经 |
[08:34] | given you a hobo nickname. It’s Patches.” | 给你起了流浪汉绰号 叫补丁 |
[08:39] | I’m Patches! | 我才是补丁 |
[08:41] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[08:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:47] | Why is all your stuff back here? | 你们的东西怎么都拿回来了 |
[08:49] | Your dad and the other one went and got it for us. | 你爸和另外那个人去帮我们拿来的 |
[08:53] | They’re on our side now. | 他们现在站我们这边了 |
[08:55] | Well, you know who else is on your side? This gal. | 知道还有谁站在你们这边吗 这丫头 |
[08:58] | That’s why I’m here, | 我就是为这个来的 |
[08:59] | to give you guys a ride to Mallory’s house. Let’s go. | 开车送你们去玛洛丽家 我们走吧 |
[09:01] | We’re not going to Mallory’s. Why would we do that? | 我们才不去玛洛丽家 为什么要去 |
[09:04] | Uh, for Macklin’s birthday party. | 参加麦克林的生日派对 |
[09:07] | Or did you forget your eldest grandchild’s birthday? | 还是说你忘了你最大的外孙的生日 |
[09:10] | No. I remember… him. | 没有 我记得…他 |
[09:13] | Okay, up and at ’em. Frankie, there’s a bouncy house. | 好 快点吧 弗兰琦 有充气弹床哦 |
[09:17] | Nice try, blondie. | 想得美 金发妞 |
[09:18] | But everybody knows that Macklin is afraid of bouncy houses | 但所有人都知道麦克林害怕充气弹床 |
[09:22] | and his birthday is August 14, | 而且他的生日是8月14日 |
[09:25] | the same as his and my favorite actor, Marcia Gay Harden. | 跟我最爱的演员玛西亚·盖·哈登同一天 |
[09:30] | Yeah. And I don’t usually go to those things anyway. | 没错 何况我本来就不怎么参加这类活动 |
[09:32] | You’ve grossly overestimated my interest in my grandchildren. | 你太高估我对外孙们的关心程度了 |
[09:36] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[09:37] | And what is the plan here? | 那你们有什么计划 |
[09:39] | ‘Cause whoever bought this house | 因为不管买了这栋房子的是谁 |
[09:40] | is gonna have you dragged out of here. | 都会把你们拖出去 |
[09:42] | That is what we, as squatters, live for. | 我们占房的就盼着这个呢 |
[09:45] | And newsflash, I’m un-draggable. | 插个新闻 我是拖不动的 |
[09:48] | – Just try. – Oh, Frankie! | -有种就试试吧 -弗兰琦 |
[09:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:56] | Wait. I’m not ready! I’m not ready! | 等等 我还没准备好 我还没准备好 |
[09:59] | You’re supposed to say “One, two, three.” | 你应该说”一 二 三”的 |
[10:01] | The cops will say “One, two, three”? | 警察会跟你数”一二三”再拖吗 |
[10:03] | That’s who the new owner is gonna call: the cops. | 房子的新主人可是会叫警察的 |
[10:06] | Who exactly is this new owner? | 新房主到底是谁 |
[10:08] | Why the secrecy and shadow corporations? | 为什么要这么神秘 |
[10:11] | I honestly don’t know who it is. | 我是真的不知道是谁 |
[10:14] | Well, I figured out what was happening on Westworld. | 我都看懂《西部世界》的剧情了 |
[10:17] | I can figure out who this new owner is. | 我肯定能查出新房主是谁 |
[10:20] | And do what? | 然后做什么 |
[10:21] | Oh, wouldn’t you like to know. And button your blouse. | 你一定很好奇吧 把衣服扣好 |
[10:24] | No. This is the style, Mom. | 不 这衣服就是这种风格 妈 |
[10:26] | They’re all dead. | 他们全死了 |
[10:29] | What? | 什么 |
[10:31] | On Westworld. | 在《西部世界》里 |
[10:34] | Oh… my God. | 我的天呐 |
[10:46] | You agreeing to help Grace and Frankie was lovely. | 你竟然同意帮格蕾丝和弗兰琦 真善良 |
[10:49] | – Thank you. – You telling Katie from Walden Villas | -谢谢 -但你跟瓦尔登别墅的凯蒂说 |
[10:53] | that we are gonna pay for the golf cart, not so lovely. | 我们会为高尔夫球车买单就不太好了 |
[10:56] | And you really do need to get your geese thing under control. | 你真的需要克服下对鹅的恐惧感了 |
[10:59] | So I’m the problem, not the man-eating geese? | 所以问题在我 不在那些吃人的鹅身上吗 |
[11:02] | Just take your arancini balls and get out of here! | 拿上你的油炸米丸 给我出去 |
[11:04] | Three dozen balls are not enough! | 三十多个丸子根本不够吃 |
[11:07] | Why did I make all this other food | 如果他们只会吃那么多丸子 |
[11:08] | if they’re just gonna eat a big pile of balls? | 那我有什么必要再做其他的菜 |
[11:10] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[11:11] | I’m not the one who slept with Stevie Mazza! | 我又不是那个和斯蒂夫·马萨上床的人 |
[11:15] | Hi, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[11:17] | Nice to see you, Jeff. What… is going on here? | 很高兴见到你 杰夫 这是什么情况 |
[11:20] | Well, someone didn’t tell me | 有人没跟我说 |
[11:23] | the Dovinskis moved their dinner party to tonight, so… | 多文基斯一家把晚宴改到了今晚 |
[11:26] | Someone told you in a text, which I know you read, | 有人发短信跟你说了 也知道你看到了 |
[11:28] | because it says “Read.” | 因为上面写着”已读” |
[11:31] | I asked you to turn that function off! | 我早让你把那个功能关掉了 |
[11:33] | But why is this happening here? | 但你们两个在这里干什么 |
[11:36] | Because Jeff keeps kicking me out of the house. | 因为杰夫一直要把我赶出家门 |
[11:38] | I think Jeff may fall on the right side of history on this one. | 我觉得杰夫对这事的态度没什么问题 |
[11:42] | Put that down! | 放下 |
[11:44] | None of this is for you! | 这都不是给你吃的 |
[11:47] | I’m sorry, Robert. My husband seems to think | 真抱歉 罗伯特 我丈夫好像觉得 |
[11:49] | since he’s been acting like a dog, | 鉴于他像条下贱的狗一样 |
[11:51] | he can talk to other people like they’re our Great Dane. | 也可以把别人当成狗来对待 |
[11:55] | Joan Crawford called, she wants her exit back! | 琼·克劳馥打电话来了 叫你别学她的退场方式 |
[11:57] | Call me “Joan Crawford” One more time– | 你再敢叫我琼·克劳馥… |
[11:59] | It’s like I can see the shoulder pads growing | 你在跟我说话的时候 我仿佛都能看到 |
[12:02] | while you talk to me. | 你的垫肩在不断增高 |
[12:09] | You are the only one who thinks this is funny! | 只有你一个人觉得这很好笑 |
[12:11] | I don’t think this is funny. | 我没有觉得这很好笑 |
[12:13] | I don’t think any of this is funny. | 我不觉得这一切有任何好笑的 |
[12:18] | I finally understand Grace’s theory that all people are terrible. | 我终于理解格蕾丝那个「世人皆恶」的理论了 |
[12:23] | And you know neither one of them is going to wash a dish. | 而且他们没人会去洗盘子 |
[12:27] | We need to get our house back. | 我们得夺回对房子的掌控权了 |
[12:30] | Maybe we can get them back together. | 或许我们可以让他们和好如初 |
[12:32] | Yeah, then maybe we can get the two Koreas to patch things up. | 是啊 或许我们还可以让朝鲜和韩国和好如初呢 |
[12:36] | Or maybe they’ll work it out on their own. | 或许他们自己能解决 |
[12:39] | Go to hell! | 下地狱去吧 |
[12:40] | I’m already there! | 我已经身处地狱了 |
[12:44] | Or maybe we’ll help them work it out on their own. | 或许我们可以帮他们想办法自己解决 |
[12:50] | Yes, hi. This is Carol Carruthers of Carol Carruthers Realty. | 你好 我是卡罗尔克拉瑟斯房地产的卡罗尔·克拉瑟斯 |
[12:55] | I’m trying to get info | 我想了解下 |
[12:56] | on the sale of 40224 Seahaven Way. | 海堂路40244号的房子买卖情况 |
[13:00] | Hello, I’m the new owner of 40224 Seahaven Way. | 你好 我是海堂路40244号的新房主 |
[13:05] | Can you remind me what my name is? | 你可以提示我一下我的名字吗 |
[13:08] | What do you mean you haven’t heard of me? | 没听说过我是什么意思 |
[13:11] | Have you not seen my bus-bench ads? | 你没看到我贴在公交站长椅上的广告吗 |
[13:13] | No, of course I know who I am. How dare you! | 我当然知道自己是谁 真是放肆无理 |
[13:17] | Who do you think I am? Say it! | 不然你觉得我是谁 快说出来 |
[13:20] | There’s one downtown. | 市中心有一处 |
[13:22] | There’s one in La Mesa. | 拉梅萨市有一处 |
[13:24] | All right, I’m gonna level with you. | 算了 跟你说实话吧 |
[13:26] | My name is Jennifer Nightingale and I am a tax accountant. | 我叫珍妮弗·南丁格尔 是名税务会计 |
[13:30] | Hello? Go for Nightingale. | 喂 我是南丁格尔 请说 |
[13:35] | – Any luck? – Nope. You? | -有成功吗 -没有 你呢 |
[13:37] | Fingers crossed. | 祈祷吧 |
[13:38] | Maybe I should call my friend, Shirl. | 我是不是应该给我的朋友雪儿打电话 |
[13:41] | Her brother-in-law used to work– | 她的姐夫之前在… |
[13:43] | Wha– What is that? | 什么声音 |
[13:48] | What the heck?! | 什么鬼 |
[13:49] | Oh, my God! Dreams do come true! | 天呐 梦想成真了 |
[13:54] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[13:55] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[13:57] | I did not order any of this. | 我可没订过这些 |
[14:00] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[14:02] | Apparently the trail of Werther’s Originals I left leading to the ocean | 显然我留下一路通向海边的维特糖 |
[14:06] | did not work. | 根本没起作用 |
[14:08] | Well, we’re squatting and we brought our own Werther’s Originals. | 这房我们占了 也带了自己的维特糖 |
[14:11] | If you think a couple of pigs are gonna scare us off– | 如果你觉得两只猪就能吓到我们… |
[14:15] | You’d be absolutely right! Get them away from me. | 那你真是对极了 快把它们赶走 |
[14:18] | You’d be wrong, bring us more! | 你就大错特错了 送更多的来吧 |
[14:20] | Why do you have an overnight bag? | 为什么你有个过夜旅行包 |
[14:22] | Are you squatting on our squat? | 你要强占我们正在强占的房子吗 |
[14:24] | I’m not squatting on your squat | 我没有要强占你们强占的房子 |
[14:26] | cause there’s no squat to squat on. | 因为这根本不存在占房 |
[14:28] | I’m pig-sitting for a rich gluten-free baby… | 我在替某个娇贵的有钱人照顾猪 |
[14:31] | who arrives tomorrow. | 他明天就到 |
[14:33] | Well, the pigs are welcome, but their owner is not. | 猪可以进 它们的主人不可以进 |
[14:36] | Also, the pigs are not welcome. | 猪也不可以 |
[14:38] | Listen to me, you old corn-husk dolls. | 听着 你们这对爆炸头老姐妹花 |
[14:42] | I just drove from Los Angeles with two pigs in my car. | 我刚带着两只猪从洛杉矶开车回来 |
[14:46] | I stopped for gas and had to chase | 停下加油的时候 |
[14:47] | one of them around an Arco Mini Mart | 还不得不绕着小超市追其中一只 |
[14:49] | in front of a middle-aged surfer eating a Slim Jim. | 而且是当着一个在吃肉干的中年冲浪男的面 |
[14:53] | So, unless you wanna get eaten by them two pigs, honey– | 如果你们不想被两只猪吃掉的话… |
[14:57] | Is that a threat? | 你是在威胁我们吗 |
[14:58] | Because what you might not know | 友情提示一下你 |
[14:59] | is that this ordinary phone contains a camera. | 这个手机可是带摄像头的 |
[15:03] | Yeah. She doesn’t know how to use it, but I do. | 没错 她可能不懂怎么用 我懂 |
[15:07] | I made it to the finals of America’s Got Talent. | 我都进《美国达人秀》的决赛了 |
[15:10] | How is this my life? | 我怎么混成这样了 |
[15:13] | You’re that Benjamin Le Day! | 你是那个本杰明·勒戴 |
[15:15] | Oh, Grace, Grace quick, get us two dozen plates! | 格蕾丝 快多拿些盘子出来 |
[15:19] | Dinner plates. | 宴会盘 |
[15:20] | Oh, he’s leaving! | 他要走了 |
[15:24] | No, go away! Go away. Go away. | 走开 快走开 |
[15:28] | We don’t need that old mean Benjamin. | 我们不需要那个又老又嘴毒的本杰明 |
[15:32] | Do we, Sasha? | 是不是啊 萨沙 |
[15:35] | I’m glad he had an epic meltdown, | 我很高兴他被气得崩溃了 |
[15:38] | but sad he didn’t do the plate thing. | 但也很难过他没表演耍盘子的绝技 |
[15:41] | I hate how much you’re loving all this. | 我好恨你这么喜欢这些猪 |
[15:44] | I hate how much you’re hating it. | 我好恨你这么不喜欢 |
[15:46] | Pigs are wonderful. | 猪猪们简直无与伦比 |
[15:48] | They’re just great. | 没你说得那么好 |
[15:53] | Oh, my God. I can’t– I can’t do this! | 天呐 我不行了 受不了了 |
[15:55] | But we’re so close! | 但我们就快成功了 |
[15:57] | To what? Being impregnated by a pig? | 成功被一只猪搞大肚子吗 |
[16:00] | Come on, Jazz. | 来这 雅茨 |
[16:03] | Come on, over here. | 来 过来这 |
[16:04] | Come on. Get into your little pen. | 快进你们自己的小围栏里 |
[16:07] | There. Now you can sleep. | 好了 现在你可以睡了 |
[16:10] | Yeah, I can barely sleep even when I have a bed. | 瞧你说的 有床的时候我都睡不着 |
[16:13] | Oh, this is totally normal, Grace. | 格蕾丝 这很正常 |
[16:16] | First squat jitters. | 第一次占房太紧张 |
[16:17] | The adrenalin of day one has faded, | 第一天的激动已经平息 |
[16:20] | and the fire of day ten has not yet been ignited. | 而第十天的激情还没被点燃 |
[16:23] | Day ten? | 第十天 |
[16:26] | What exactly is all this supposed to accomplish? | 我们这么做到底是想得到什么样的结果 |
[16:28] | We’re gonna wear them down till they give up. | 我们要磨到他们放弃 |
[16:31] | Have you forgotten how we became best friends? | 你不记得我们是怎么成为好朋友的了吗 |
[16:34] | I wore you down. I didn’t leave. | 我一直缠着磨你 没有放弃离开 |
[16:37] | I squatted you, Grace. | 我”强占”了你 格蕾丝 |
[16:39] | Oh, God. You did. | 是啊 还真是这样 |
[16:42] | And this squat is working, too. | 这次的强占也会成功的 |
[16:44] | Just think of this as a slumber party. | 就把这当成一次睡衣聚会吧 |
[16:47] | Didn’t you just love those when you were a kid? | 你小时候一定很爱这个吧 |
[16:49] | No. I never had a slumber party. | 不 我从没搞过睡衣聚会 |
[16:52] | You mean you never hosted? | 你是说你从没主办过吗 |
[16:56] | Because my friend Cathy Gleek always hosted. | 因为我朋友凯茜·格里克总是抢着主办 |
[16:59] | No, I mean I never went to one. | 不 我是说我从没参加过 |
[17:02] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[17:04] | I don’t know. My friends and I weren’t close like that. | 我也不知道 可能是因为我和朋友没那么亲密吧 |
[17:07] | And also my mother thought | 而且我妈妈觉得 |
[17:09] | slumber parties were how communism spread. | 睡衣聚会会传播共产主义思想 |
[17:12] | – What? – She had a lot of… strange ideas. | -什么 -她有挺多奇怪的想法 |
[17:16] | What was she like? | 她是什么样的人 |
[17:17] | My mother? | 我妈妈吗 |
[17:20] | She was… | 她是… |
[17:22] | Well, she wanted to live a life | 她想过一种 |
[17:25] | that was way bigger than her life… could allow. | 自己的人生完全奢望不到的生活 |
[17:29] | When I was little, she took me | 我小时候 她带我去纽约 |
[17:30] | to New York to see Oklahoma! and we went backstage. | 看音乐剧《俄克拉荷马》 我们还去后台了 |
[17:33] | She knew every one of the chorus girls | 她认识合唱团里每个女孩 |
[17:36] | and the guy that played Dream Curly. | 以及演梦中的加里的那个男人 |
[17:39] | I saw this whole other life flash across her face. | 我看到这种别样的人生在她眼前闪过 |
[17:46] | And then she cried… | 然后她哭了 |
[17:49] | all the way home on the train. | 在回家的火车上哭了一路 |
[17:54] | You forget how much happened before we even came on the scene. | 你会忘记在我们出生前就已经发生了多少事 |
[17:59] | My mother made me promise to never tell that story, ever. | 我妈妈让我发誓不要讲出这件事 |
[18:02] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[18:05] | Sharing secrets is an important part | 吐露秘密是成功的睡衣聚会 |
[18:07] | of the successful slumber party. | 很重要的一项内容 |
[18:11] | What else is supposed to happen? | 还应该有什么内容 |
[18:13] | I suppose it’s too much to hope for | 我觉得”互相露身体给对方看” |
[18:15] | “You show me yours, I’ll show you mine”? | 就有点太过奢望了 |
[18:17] | You wanna have sex with me or what? | 你是想跟我做爱吗 |
[18:21] | No, but I love how uncomfortable it makes you. | 不是 但我超爱你不自在的样子 |
[18:24] | It doesn’t make me uncomfortable. | 这没有让我不自在 |
[18:26] | I’ve kissed a girl. | 我也亲过女孩 |
[18:29] | You have not. | 你才没有 |
[18:31] | A lot of things happened before you came on the scene. | 在你出现前 可是发生过很多事的 |
[18:35] | Tell me. Tell me. Give me some. | 跟我说下 透露点 |
[18:39] | Honestly, I was glad you called. | 我真的很开心你们给我打电话了 |
[18:41] | I’m so embarrassed about yesterday. | 昨天真是太丢人了 |
[18:43] | Don’t be silly. Sol and I were just saying… | 别说傻话了 索尔和我刚还在说 |
[18:46] | Last night, as we were cleaning the kitchen… | 昨天晚上 当我们在打扫厨房的时候 |
[18:49] | couples fight. | 情侣吵架 |
[18:50] | We actually fought as we were cleaning the kitchen! | 我们在打扫厨房的时候也吵架了 |
[18:53] | So, we get it. | 所以我们懂 |
[18:54] | And honestly, we just survived | 并且老实说 我们也才刚刚挺过 |
[18:57] | a little rough patch of our own, didn’t we? | 一段感情的艰难期 不是吗 |
[19:00] | But we got through it, | 但我们成功挺过来了 |
[19:01] | with a little help from our therapist. | 在治疗师的一点帮助下 |
[19:02] | And our old friend, forgiveness. | 以及我们的老朋友「原谅」 |
[19:05] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[19:08] | This is a pretty hard thing to forgive. | 这种事很难让人原谅 |
[19:11] | Maybe you just need to get some help, like we did. | 你们可能只是需要一点帮助 像我们一样 |
[19:14] | We’ve talked about it. | 我们谈过 |
[19:16] | I’m up to try. | 我愿意试试 |
[19:17] | I’m sure Peter is, too. | 我相信皮特也愿意的 |
[19:19] | He knows he messed up. | 他知道他做错了事 |
[19:20] | And open relationships are tricky. | 开放式关系很复杂 |
[19:23] | I can’t imagine | 我无法想象 |
[19:23] | it’s the first time someone’s stepped over the line. | 这是第一次有人越界 |
[19:28] | We don’t have an open relationship. | 我们不是开放式关系 |
[19:30] | Not since we got married. | 结婚后就不是了 |
[19:36] | – Well– – Did my ridiculous husband | -那就… -是不是我的荒唐老公 |
[19:38] | tell you we have an open relationship? | 告诉你们我们是开放式关系 |
[19:44] | Hello? | 说话啊 |
[19:49] | Guess this is on you guys. | 我猜这次是拜你们所赐 |
[19:51] | Come on, Norman. | 进来 诺曼 |
[20:02] | Come on, Sol. | 过来 索尔 |
[20:13] | You guys see pigs, too, right? | 你们也看见猪了 是吗 |
[20:15] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 是的 |
[20:17] | What fresh hell! | 这又是什么鬼 |
[20:18] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 够了 |
[20:22] | Hey, crazy ladies. | 喂 疯女人们 |
[20:24] | – Wake up. – You can’t be here! | -醒醒 -你们不能在这儿 |
[20:26] | Grace? Did you hear something? | 格蕾丝 你听到什么了吗 |
[20:28] | Yeah. A broken record. | 嗯 某人叽叽喳喳不停 |
[20:30] | Mama’s home! | 妈妈回来了 |
[20:32] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[20:34] | Hello, my pink babies! | 你好 我的粉色宝贝们 |
[20:37] | Benjamin, can you run a bath for me and the pigs? | 本杰明 你能给我和猪放洗澡水吗 |
[20:39] | The vet said you can’t do that anymore. | 兽医说你不能再这么做了 |
[20:41] | – Come on, girls. Come on. – Holy crap. | -过来 姑娘们 过来 -天呐 |
[20:44] | – Is that– – Kareena G! | -那是… -卡琳娜·G |
[20:48] | Grace, this is Kareena G. | 格蕾丝 这是卡琳娜·G |
[20:49] | This is the gal whose videos I act out for you all the time. | 我经常看她的视频 然后在你面前模仿表演 |
[20:54] | I really love the one where | 我真的很爱 |
[20:55] | you try to twerk against our dining room table. | 你抵着餐桌跳电臀舞那次 |
[20:58] | I put my own spin on it. | 我加了点个人元素 |
[21:01] | Hot! | 很好 |
[21:02] | Benjamin, tell me who’s happening at me right now. | 本杰明 告诉我面前的人是谁 |
[21:04] | Well, Gregg Allman’s grandma | 摇滚大师格雷格·阿尔曼的奶奶 |
[21:06] | and this ad for laundry starch | 以及这位洗衣浆粉代言人 |
[21:08] | have a bit trouble letting go of their old house. | 对她们的老房子有点不舍 |
[21:11] | I can see why. It’s amaze. But I own it now. | 我能理解 这房子太赞了 不过它现在是我的 |
[21:14] | Wh– Who are they? | 他 他们是谁 |
[21:17] | – Oh, they’re the guys putting up the wall. – What wall? | -他们是过来安墙的 -什么墙 |
[21:20] | The wall to keep all the people and paparazzi out. | 挡住其他人和狗仔记者的墙 |
[21:22] | And Dana Carvey. | 以及达纳·卡维 |
[21:23] | But then how are you gonna enjoy the ocean? | 那你怎么欣赏大海呢 |
[21:26] | Well, it’s her house now, | 现在是她的房子 |
[21:27] | so she can enjoy or not enjoy whatever she wants. | 所以欣不欣赏随她的便 |
[21:30] | Yeah! See? She gets it. | 没错 瞧 她明白这个道理 |
[21:32] | Then why even buy a beach house? | 那你为什么要买海滩别墅 |
[21:35] | Well, it’s less of a beach house | 对我来说它不像是海滩别墅 |
[21:37] | and more of a place to lay low. You know? | 更像是一个低调点的住所 明白吗 |
[21:39] | Oh, no. What did you do now? | 不 你最近干了什么好事 |
[21:42] | Oh, we don’t need to go into details. | 我们不需要讨论细节 |
[21:45] | Besides, Mom, it’s none of your business. | 再说了 妈 这不关你的事 |
[21:46] | It’s okay, it’s all over social. | 没事 已经在网上传开了 |
[21:48] | Yeah, I think I saw this. | 是啊 我好像看到了 |
[21:51] | I was visiting an elementary school | 我在参观一所小学时 |
[21:53] | and I was maybe a little wasted | 可能我有点醉了 |
[21:55] | and I posted a video of these third graders screaming | 我发了一个让三年级学生大喊 |
[21:58] | “Eat shit, Kristen Bell!” | “吃屎吧 克里斯汀·贝尔”的视频 |
[22:00] | – She’s just too perfect. – I get it. | -她有点太完美了 -我懂 |
[22:02] | Anyway, my whole team is upset. | 总之 我的团队很生气 |
[22:05] | My publicist freaked out and so my manager says | 我的公关吓死了 我的经纪人说 |
[22:07] | I need to hide out here, and my mom thinks is great, | 我得躲在这儿 我妈妈觉得这很好 |
[22:10] | because she thinks I need to tone it down in general. | 因为她觉得我整个人的作风都要低调一点 |
[22:12] | I know that game | 我明白是怎么回事 |
[22:14] | because we’re having trouble with our team, too. | 因为我们团队内部也有矛盾 |
[22:16] | Yeah, they’re really riding us. | 是啊 他们在驾驭我们 |
[22:19] | You two put a saddle on your backs and asked us to ride you. | 是你们把马鞍背在背上 求我们驾驭你们的 |
[22:22] | Can we please not talk about riding our mothers? | 能不能别谈论”驾驭”亲妈 |
[22:25] | Yeah, I’m very uncomfortable with that imagery. | 是啊 那恶心的画面让我很不舒服 |
[22:28] | Could you call my kids? | 你能给我的孩子打个电话吗 |
[22:29] | Not right now but maybe later? | 不用马上打 或许等会儿打 |
[22:30] | Totes. | 完全可以 |
[22:33] | Okay to move that? | 可以把那个搬走吗 |
[22:36] | I’m sorry. I’m unclear if this is garbage or your life. | 不好意思 我不知道这是垃圾还是你们的生活 |
[22:40] | – You can totally move it. – No, nothing’s moving! | -你完全可以搬走 -不行 不许搬 |
[22:42] | We’re not moving. Our garbage isn’t moving. | 我们不搬 我们的垃圾也不能搬 |
[22:45] | And I am un-draggable. Try. | 我是拖不走的 试试吧 |
[22:49] | – One, two, three. – Not you! | -一 二 三 -没让你试 |
[22:53] | You got this, right? | 你能解决 是吗 |
[22:58] | You wanna see what happens to Dana Carvey? | 你们想知道达纳·卡维的下场吗 |
[23:01] | – Oh, God, my knee! – Oh, Grace! Are you okay? | -天呐 我的膝盖 -格蕾丝 你没事吧 |
[23:03] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[23:06] | Really? You couldn’t see through that? | 不是吧你 你看不透那招吗 |
[23:10] | Miss G? Miss G? | G小姐 G小姐 |
[23:12] | Fuck. Hey! | 操 嗨 |
[23:14] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[23:16] | I think you may not understand what this house means to us. | 你可能不明白这栋房子对我们的意义 |
[23:20] | I mean, I had my first slumber party here last night. | 我昨晚在这儿开了我的第一个睡衣聚会 |
[23:23] | Yes, like, the first ever. | 没错 人生第一次 |
[23:25] | But that’s the kind of stuff that happens in this house: | 但这栋房子里发生的就是这样的事 |
[23:29] | magical human stuff that Grace is doing for the first time. | 都是格蕾丝第一次尝试的人间奇趣 |
[23:33] | Yeah. So, we can’t leave. | 是的 所以 我们不能走 |
[23:36] | Except you are leaving. I’m sorry. | 不过你们必须走 对不起 |
[23:40] | And look, I get it. | 我明白的 |
[23:41] | Last week I was asked to leave the runway at LAX | 上周我被要求离开洛杉矶机场的跑道 |
[23:44] | and I was, like, “Then where is terminal three?” | 我当时想”那三号航站楼在哪” |
[23:46] | But that’s just it. You’re Kareena G. | 问题就在这里 你是卡琳娜·G |
[23:49] | You can go wherever you want. | 你可以去你想去的任何地方 |
[23:50] | You don’t belong in La Jolla. | 你不属于拉霍亚 |
[23:52] | It certainly wasn’t my first choice. | 这里的确不是我的首选 |
[23:54] | Go do your first choice. | 去你的首选地吧 |
[23:56] | What was your first choice? | 你的首选地是哪里 |
[23:58] | You know, somewhere chill, | 一个放松的 |
[24:00] | where I can, like, do me and party all night | 能让我做自己的地方 整夜开派对 |
[24:02] | but, like, thoughtfully… with people who are spiritual, but also rich. | 但要和那些追求精神信仰又有钱的人一起 |
[24:07] | – Real quick, snakes: yea or nay? -They’re delicious. | -快问快答 喜不喜欢蛇 -蛇肉很美味 |
[24:10] | Okay. I know where she should go. | 好了 我知道你应该去哪了 |
[24:12] | Santa Fe. | 圣菲市 |
[24:13] | No! No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[24:16] | She needs to be here, | 她得待在这儿 |
[24:17] | where the ocean is calming and she can finish her album. | 大海可以让人平静 她能在这里完成专辑 |
[24:21] | Yeah, and she’s close to LA so you can keep tabs on her, | 是啊 她离洛杉矶很近 所以你能盯着她 |
[24:24] | like a rat in a cage | 就像困在笼子里的老鼠 |
[24:25] | instead of a snake galloping free in Santa Fe. | 而不是一条在圣菲市自由驰骋的蛇 |
[24:29] | I mean, literally, down the street, every day, a snake parade. | 在街上真的每天都有蛇游行 |
[24:34] | Which is why she’s not going there. | 这就是她不能去那里的原因 |
[24:37] | Who says she’s not going there? | 谁说她不能去 |
[24:39] | I’m sick of being told what to do. | 我受够了别人来决定我的人生 |
[24:41] | “Say this.” “Don’t say that.” | “说这个””别说那个” |
[24:43] | “Put that pan down, Kareena G. It’s hot.” | “把平底锅放下 卡琳娜·G 烫” |
[24:46] | You know what we always say | 你知道每次有人告诉我们 |
[24:47] | every time someone tries to tell us what we shouldn’t do? | 不该做什么的时候 我们是怎么回应的吗 |
[24:49] | – “Fuck it.” – “Fuck it.” | -“去他妈的” -“去他妈的” |
[24:50] | – That started yesterday. – It was the day before yesterday. | -你们从昨天才开始说的 -是前天 |
[24:54] | Well, now it’s our thing. | 现在这是我们的专属风格了 |
[24:55] | Okay. Get ready to be, like, “What!?” | 好了 准备惊叹吧 |
[25:02] | It’s Morse code for “Fuck it.” | 这是摩斯密码版的”去他妈的” |
[25:05] | I see that. | 我看出来了 |
[25:06] | Frankie knows Morse code? | 弗兰琦懂摩斯密码吗 |
[25:08] | Is that odder than anything else you know about her? | 跟她别的那些奇葩事迹相比 这难道很奇怪吗 |
[25:11] | Live the tattoo. I mean, so you got a bunch of kids | 像这纹身说的一样 痛快活着吧 你让一大群孩子 |
[25:14] | to say bad things about someone I think I know, but I’m not sure. | 骂那个我不确定我认不认识的人又怎样 |
[25:18] | You don’t know who Kristen Bell is? | 你不知道克里斯汀·贝尔是谁吗 |
[25:20] | Awesome, I’m gonna tell her. | 太棒了 我要告诉她 |
[25:21] | But the point is, | 但重点是 |
[25:22] | did you mess up doing something you wanted to do? | 你是搞砸了你想做的事 |
[25:25] | Or are you messing up doing something | 还是搞砸了 |
[25:27] | that everyone else is telling you to do? | 别人叫你做的事 |
[25:30] | Because that’s what we did. | 因为我们当初就是那样 |
[25:32] | Yeah. And we don’t do that anymore. I mean, you’re young. | 没错 但我们不再如此了 你还年轻 |
[25:35] | You don’t wanna waste your time | 你不想浪费时间 |
[25:36] | being someplace you don’t wanna be. | 去一个你不想去的地方 |
[25:37] | I love that advice. | 我喜欢这个建议 |
[25:45] | You’re right. I don’t wanna be here. | 你说得对 我不想在这儿 |
[25:47] | I think I wanna try Santa Fe. | 我觉得我想去圣菲市 |
[25:49] | Grace, call the balloon. | 格蕾丝 叫热气球来 |
[25:52] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[25:53] | This, right here, that’s a wrap on Benjamin Le Day. | 到此为止吧 我本杰明·勒戴不干了 |
[25:57] | None of this Kareena G stuff. I’m done, baby. | 再也不管卡琳娜·G的事了 我不干了 宝贝 |
[26:01] | I’m not no babysitter. Who you think you are? | 我不是保姆 你以为你是谁 |
[26:03] | I ain’t studyin’ you. | 我不想研究你了 |
[26:10] | I guess our moms are getting their house back. | 看来我们的妈妈把房子夺回来了 |
[26:13] | Now that a celebrity’s on board, I’m kinda fine with it. | 现在有个明星加入 我觉得我能接受了 |
[26:16] | Well, I am not fine with it. | 我接受不了 |
[26:17] | I don’t think it matters. | 你接不接受不重要 |
[26:19] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三… |
[26:22] | Eat shit, Kristen Bell! | 吃屎吧 克里斯汀·贝尔 |
[26:29] | I can’t believe you guys just squatted here. | 我不敢相信你们就非法占据这儿 |
[26:31] | Noice. | 太牛了 |
[26:33] | We got our house back. | 我们把房子夺回来了 |
[26:36] | Yeah. It worked. | 是啊 那方法奏效了 |
[26:38] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[26:41] | Say that again, please. | 请再说一遍 |
[26:43] | Don’t press your luck. | 别得寸进尺 |
[26:45] | Hey, can you do that thing again? | 话说 你能再做一次那个吗 |
[26:47] | What thing? | 哪个 |
[27:02] | – That is amazing. – Yeah. | -真是太棒了 -是啊 |
[27:04] | Wait till the seagulls start circling. | 等海鸥开始盘旋准备攻击再说吧 |
[27:07] | – I wanna try it! – Okay. | -我想试试 -好 |
[27:15] | Channel your inner cow. | 试图和你内心的牛沟通 |
[27:25] | Now ride that cow to the moon. | 现在骑着牛去月球 |
[27:29] | I miss the pigs. | 我怀念那些猪了 |