时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | Oh, Frankie, stop it. | 弗兰琦 你消停点 |
[01:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:02] | You sound like the seals who had sex in front of our house. | 你听起来跟在我们家门口交配的海豹一样 |
[01:05] | You mean the seal sex I missed? | 你是说我错过围观的那场活春宫吗 |
[01:07] | Thanks for rubbing it in. | 多谢你再让我不爽一次 |
[01:09] | I’m the one who put the aphrodisiacs out for them. | 明明是我把春药喂给它们的 |
[01:11] | Maybe if you weren’t so busy moping… | 如果你没有忙着郁闷发愁… |
[01:13] | I have a lot to mope about. | 我要愁的事有很多 |
[01:15] | Who knew that the “fuck it” life was gonna be so hard? | 谁能想到这”去他妈的”的生活会如此艰难 |
[01:19] | Well, that’s why we’re taking a girls’ trip together. | 所以我们要一起来趟闺蜜之旅啊 |
[01:21] | You’re gonna see your old friend I’ll probably hate. | 你将见到老朋友 我很可能会讨厌那个人 |
[01:24] | Oh, no, you’ll love Rita. | 不会的 你会喜欢丽塔的 |
[01:26] | Sol and I met her in 1971, | 我和索尔1971年就认识她了 |
[01:28] | protesting the opening of a White Castle. | 抗议白色城堡的开业 |
[01:32] | Of course, later we found out it was a restaurant. | 当然最后我们发现那只是一家餐厅 |
[01:35] | Can’t believe you’ve been sitting on the fact | 完全不敢相信你一直没提你有个朋友 |
[01:37] | that your friend runs a spa. | 开了家水疗馆这事 |
[01:39] | That’s the least interesting thing about her. | 这是她干过的最无趣的一件事了 |
[01:42] | She can put three tennis balls in her mouth! | 她可以把三个网球放进嘴里 |
[01:47] | Well, I hope there’s a better signal when we get there. | 只求那里的手机信号能强一点 |
[01:50] | Nick still hasn’t texted you back? | 尼克还没回你消息吗 |
[01:53] | I thought you said things went great at the restaurant. | 你不是说在餐厅的时候一切进展顺利吗 |
[01:55] | Well, I thought so too. | 我是那么以为的啊 |
[01:57] | But I texted him, | 但我给他发短信说 |
[01:58] | “Hope Japan’s going well, XO,” | “希望在日本一切顺利 么么哒” |
[02:00] | and 20 hours later, nothing. | 然后20个小时过去了 没有任何回复 |
[02:02] | Oh, 20 hours? | 才20个小时啊 |
[02:04] | Chill, gazpacho. | 淡定点 大姐 |
[02:06] | He’ll text. He’s in Japan. | 他会回你消息的 他在日本呢 |
[02:08] | He’s probably busy working | 他大概在忙工作 |
[02:10] | and eating a little cake shaped like a cat. | 然后吃点猫咪形状的蛋糕 |
[02:13] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 好吧 或许你说得对 |
[02:15] | I’m just being silly. | 我只是在犯傻而已 |
[02:17] | And it’s not like I’m not busy. | 而且我也是很忙的啊 |
[02:18] | I’m on my way to a weekend of pampering. | 我正在去享受周末狂欢的路上 |
[02:22] | You’re on your way to where we’re going! | 你只是在路上 不保证有狂欢和享受 |
[02:27] | I can get a facial and a hot stone massage there, right? | 至少会有面部护理和热石按摩吧 |
[02:30] | There will be rocks there. | 石头倒是会有 |
[02:32] | Girls’ trip! | 闺蜜之旅 |
[02:37] | To Mom, may she take many, many, many more vacation days. | 敬老妈 希望她在外面旅行久点 再久一点 |
[02:41] | Or get trapped again in that little room in the pool house. | 或者又被困在哪个泳池别墅的小房间里 |
[02:44] | Oh, my God, it’s her. She heard us. | 天呐 是她 她听到我们说的了 |
[02:47] | Oh, no, it’s just this dating app I’m on. | 不是的 只是我在用的一个约会软件而已 |
[02:49] | Look at you, on the dating apps! | 瞧瞧你 都在用约会软件了 |
[02:52] | Are you fielding a ton of dong pics? | 是不是收到了无数的屌照 |
[02:54] | Is it just like “dong, dong, dong, dong, dong”? | 就像”屌照 屌照” 一个接一个 |
[02:57] | No. I’m on The League. So, classy dongs. | 不 我是联盟的一员 所以只能接受高端屌 |
[03:01] | Dongs with degrees and fancy jobs. | 比如有学历和体面工作的男人 |
[03:06] | – He’s cute. – Oh, no, no, no. | -他很帅嘛 -不 不 不 |
[03:07] | Just browsing. Not ready for an actual date. | 我就看看而已 还没准备好真正出去约会 |
[03:09] | I heard this NPR story about a woman | 我在电台广播听到过一个女人的故事 |
[03:11] | who waited until she was ready | 那个女人一直等到自己准备好了 |
[03:13] | and her vagina closed up like an old eyebrow piercing. | 然后就绝经了 阴道干涸了 |
[03:15] | You don’t listen to NPR. | 你才不听电台广播呢 |
[03:16] | That’s because they don’t have stories like that. | 那也是因为他们没有这么精彩的故事 |
[03:20] | You know, this first date is just about clearing the cobwebs. | 初次约会只不过是为了忘掉伤心旧事 |
[03:24] | My last first date ended in | 我上一场初次约会的结局 |
[03:25] | a divorce with four kids, so… | 是带着四个孩子离异 所以… |
[03:27] | Mallory, you are very lucky. | 玛洛丽 你很幸运了 |
[03:30] | You’ve skipped right over the times of lady butt-stuff, | 你直接跳过了痴迷女性肛交的时代 |
[03:32] | and landed smack in the times of dude butt-stuff. | 直接来到了痴迷男性肛交的时代 |
[03:36] | Thank your lucky fucking stars. | 你该千恩万谢才对 |
[03:38] | I can barely do a jumping jack. | 我连一个开合跳都完成不了 |
[03:39] | Why would a cute guy like that be into a divorced, | 这么帅的男人为什么会看上一个离异的 |
[03:43] | glorified intern who birthed half a baseball team? | 看着光鲜 但生了半个棒球队的实习生 |
[03:46] | Well, we are not going to mention them. | 我们又不会把这些事说出来 |
[03:49] | Maybe ever. | 大概永远不会 |
[03:50] | We are going to say, “Hey, what are you doing tomorrow?” | 我们会说 “你明天有什么安排吗” |
[03:55] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[03:56] | Who’s going to watch my baseball team? | 谁能来照看我的孩子们 |
[03:58] | No way I get a sitter that fast. No. | 我不可能那么快找得到保姆 不可能 |
[04:00] | Mal, this is very important- | 玛洛 这事很重要 |
[04:02] | so I’ll do something incredibly generous: | 所以我就慷慨大方一回 |
[04:05] | make Barry babysit them. | 让巴里来照看他们 |
[04:07] | Could you make Barry go on the date for me? | 你能让巴里替我去约会吗 |
[04:09] | I mean, I can make Barry do anything, | 我是可以让巴里做任何事 |
[04:12] | but I have a better idea. | 但我有个更好的主意 |
[04:23] | This will help you on your date. | 这会对你的约会有帮助 |
[04:24] | Jesus, B. | 天呐 小布 |
[04:26] | What? Frankie and I have the same dispensary. | 怎么了 弗兰琦和我去的同一家药房 |
[04:29] | When I told them I was working with Grace, | 我跟他们说我要和格蕾丝一起共事 |
[04:31] | they gave me the “Harrison Ford’s Glove Compartment”. | 他们就给了我「哈里森·福特的杂物箱必备货」 |
[04:35] | Thank you, but I’m paranoid enough that he won’t like me. | 多谢了 但我本来就已经很怀疑他不会喜欢我了 |
[04:38] | Mal, who cares what he thinks? | 玛洛 谁在乎他怎么想啊 |
[04:40] | It’s about finding the father of your next four children. | 重点在于给你接下来的四个孩子找个生父 |
[04:45] | Maybe I’ll just take this for after the date. | 那我就先收下 约会完了再用 |
[04:49] | I mean, that’s cool. I have more. | 没关系 我还有呢 |
[04:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[05:01] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[05:03] | Welcome to Sambadha! | 欢迎来到桑巴达 |
[05:05] | I’m Erasmus. | 我是伊拉兹马斯 |
[05:07] | I think you’ll find our new plumbing alluringly “indoors.” | 现在洗浴设备都在室内了 你们一定会很喜欢的 |
[05:11] | Please take a caftan to wear during your stay. | 在入住期间 请拿一套长袍穿上 |
[05:17] | Frances? | 弗兰西斯 |
[05:18] | Did you not say this place was recommended by Oprah? | 你不是说这个地方是奥普拉推荐过的吗 |
[05:21] | Oh, did I not specify that was a lie? | 我没说那个是假话吗 |
[05:23] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[05:25] | As I live and breathe, Frankie! | 真是个天大的惊喜 弗兰琦 |
[05:28] | Oh, Rita, it’s been too long! | 丽塔 好久没见了 |
[05:30] | Oh, my old friend. | 我的老朋友 |
[05:33] | Oh, boy! | 天啊 |
[05:34] | Was I surprised to hear about Sol? | 索尔出柜的事我真的好惊讶 |
[05:37] | Oh, well, you know… Geminis. | 你也知道 双子座嘛 |
[05:39] | Oh, I sure do. Monsters. | 我懂 简直是怪物 |
[05:42] | Oh, my God, is this burlap? | 我的天 这是粗麻布吗 |
[05:44] | Double-ply. | 双层的 |
[05:45] | You must be Grace. | 你一定是格蕾丝了 |
[05:47] | Usually, but I’m disassociating right now. | 通常都是 但我现在人格分离了 |
[05:50] | Holy shit, is that Leo? | 天呐 那是里奥吗 |
[05:52] | Yes. He’s lived here for years. | 是的 他在这住了好几年了 |
[05:54] | People live here? | 还有人会住在这 |
[05:56] | Back in the day, we were on the front lines together. | 我们过去还一起战斗在第一线 |
[05:59] | Sol and I both thought he was very magnetic. | 我和索尔都认为他很有魅力 |
[06:03] | Yeah, yeah, glass houses. | 是是是 别五十步笑百步了 |
[06:05] | It seemed like you guys were always protesting something together. | 你们似乎总是在一起抗议些什么 |
[06:08] | Always thought he’d end up living with the Sandinistas | 我总觉得他最终会和桑地诺政党走到一起 |
[06:11] | or working at a Trader Joe’s. | 或者在乔氏超市里工作 |
[06:15] | Hey, you! | 你好啊 |
[06:16] | Frankie. | 弗兰琦 |
[06:19] | That was weird. | 这有些奇怪啊 |
[06:21] | The weird guy was weird. | 怪人可不就怪嘛 |
[06:23] | If you’re ready, I can take your phones, | 你们要是准备好了 可以把手机交给我 |
[06:25] | walk you to your room. | 我领你们去你们的房间 |
[06:28] | See you in a few, David Spade’s Instagram! | 暂别了 大卫·斯佩德的图片分享账号 |
[06:32] | Oh, no. I’m expecting a very important text. | 我就不了 我在等一个非常重要的信息 |
[06:35] | But we ask all the guests to give up their phones. | 但我们要求所有的客人上交手机 |
[06:38] | I’m not a guest. I’m a hostage. | 我不是客人 我是被绑架来的人质 |
[06:41] | What hostage do you know that has a cell phone? | 你见过什么样的人质是可以用手机的 |
[06:46] | Here we are. | 给 |
[06:48] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[06:50] | Welcome whey. | 迎新乳清饮料 |
[06:52] | It was just curdled this morning. | 今天早上刚凝固好的 |
[06:54] | Thanks, but can you throw this into the woods | 谢了 你可以直接扔到树丛里吗 |
[06:58] | and have the kitchen make me a martini? | 然后让厨房给我做一杯马丁尼酒 |
[07:00] | Straight up, two olives. | 纯的 加两颗橄榄 |
[07:02] | Oh, I sort of, kind of also forgot that Sambadha is substance-free. | 我大概 可能 忘记告诉你桑巴达是没有酒的 |
[07:12] | Wait. Wait. Grace. Grace. | 等等 等下 格蕾丝 |
[07:15] | No, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[07:19] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[07:21] | Are you awake? | 你睡着了吗 |
[07:24] | I’m 80 years old in a bunk bed. Of course I’m awake. | 我都80岁了 还睡的是上下铺 当然没睡着 |
[07:27] | Listen, I know there are posher places than this for a girls’ trip. | 我知道闺蜜之旅有比这儿高级的去处 |
[07:31] | Yeah, like Saddam Hussein’s spider hole? | 比如萨达姆的掩蔽坑吗 |
[07:34] | But this is the one place I can re-center myself, | 但这里是唯一我可以重新找回自己的地方 |
[07:37] | and I could really use something like that right now. | 我现在真的很需要这样的东西 |
[07:41] | I always feel more powerful here than in the outside world. | 我在这总感觉比外面的世界更有力量 |
[07:44] | Like Bud at magic camp. | 像巴德在魔法训练营一样 |
[07:47] | Wasn’t that at a Marriott? | 那不是在万豪酒店吗 |
[07:49] | You know, you should give this place a chance. | 你应该再给这个地方一次机会 |
[07:52] | Come with me to the workshop I signed us up for tomorrow. | 我报名了一个课程 明天跟我一起吧 |
[07:56] | Thanks, but I’m gonna just stay in bed. | 谢了 但我不打算起床了 |
[07:59] | I’m gonna pretend I’m not waiting for a text | 我打算装作自己没有在等信息回复 |
[08:01] | and finally finish The Goldfinch. | 然后读完《金翅雀》 |
[08:04] | Yeah, turns out the workshops are mandatory. | 事实上 课程是强制参加的 |
[08:07] | And Erasmus took your Kindle. | 伊拉兹马斯也拿走了你的电子书阅读器 |
[08:11] | If I weren’t afraid to climb down there, | 要不是不敢爬下去 |
[08:12] | I would smother you with my pillow. | 我会用我的枕头捂死你 |
[08:16] | You got a pillow?! | 你还有枕头 |
[08:24] | This is your adoptive mom’s place? | 这是你养母的家吗 |
[08:26] | Yeah, and her friend’s. But they’re away for the weekend. | 没错 她和朋友共同的家 但她们外出度周末了 |
[08:29] | It’s not bad, huh? | 还不错吧 |
[08:30] | Yeah. It’s people-sized. | 是啊 至少是适合人住的大小 |
[08:33] | Yeah, I’m sorry about the tiny house. | 是啊 真不好意思让你住我那个微型屋 |
[08:35] | The shower goes out whenever this ladybug lands on the solar panel. | 只要那只瓢虫爬到太阳能电池板上 花洒就不出水了 |
[08:39] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[08:41] | I just– I haven’t showered since Louisiana, so… | 我只是 从离开路易斯安那州就没洗过澡了 |
[08:44] | Yeah, use the guest bathroom upstairs. | 用楼上客房的浴室吧 |
[08:47] | Later, I’ll show you the coat closet | 待会儿我带你去看大衣衣橱 |
[08:49] | where my mom keeps her gummy candy museum. | 我妈把橡皮糖都存在那里了 |
[08:52] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[09:03] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[09:05] | Why are you? | 那你为什么在这 |
[09:07] | My mom said I could. | 我妈妈同意了 |
[09:10] | See, my lie is more believable | 我的谎话明显更可信 |
[09:11] | because my mom likes me. | 因为我妈妈是喜欢我的 |
[09:13] | Okay, can I just give you $40, | 我可以给你40美元 |
[09:15] | or whatever you make in a week, to get out of here? | 或者你一周的薪水 让你离开这 |
[09:17] | ‘Cause I planned something very important. | 因为我有非常重要的安排 |
[09:19] | Doing what? Getting wasted while watching– | 什么安排 边灌醉自己边看 |
[09:22] | What is that? Is that porn? | 那是什么 小黄片吗 |
[09:26] | Yes. It’s porn. | 是的 小黄片 |
[09:29] | And you caught me. | 被你发现了 |
[09:30] | – It’s gross! Don’t look at it! – Give me that. | -很恶心的 不要看 -给我 |
[09:33] | Stop it. Stop it. | 打住 别反抗了 |
[09:36] | God. | 天啊 |
[09:39] | Turner and Hooch? | 《古惑丑拍档》 |
[09:41] | Marley and Me? | 《马利和我》 |
[09:44] | My Dog Skip? | 《我的小狗斯齐普》 |
[09:45] | What’s with the dog snuff? | 为什么要看关于狗的电影 |
[09:47] | It’s nothing! It’s for a thing. | 没什么 是为了某件事 |
[09:50] | What? | 什么事 |
[09:52] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[09:56] | Or I’ll tell Barry that | 不然我就告诉巴里 |
[09:57] | you’re here while he’s babysitting Mallory’s kids. | 他在照顾玛洛丽孩子的时候你在这 |
[10:00] | God, how much do you guys talk? | 我的天 你们聊那么多的吗 |
[10:03] | Depends if we’ve both seen Outlander that week. | 取决于那周我们是否都看了《古战场传奇》 |
[10:05] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:08] | Every year, once a year, I allow myself a single, annual cry. | 每年我会允许自己大哭一场 |
[10:11] | You plan your crying? | 你会安排自己的哭泣时间 |
[10:13] | Is that weird? | 这很奇怪吗 |
[10:14] | And what, these are your supplies? | 怎么 这就是你要用来催泪的吗 |
[10:17] | Yeah, just to help get me going. | 是啊 帮我逼出眼泪 |
[10:19] | ‘Cause people deaths certainly don’t scratch that itch. | 因为人类的死亡显然对我毫无触动 |
[10:22] | Listen, I really need this. | 听我说 我真的很需要这个 |
[10:25] | I work with my mother. | 我跟我妈妈一起工作 |
[10:27] | You’ve met my mother. | 你也了解我妈这个人 |
[10:28] | Okay… I work with her. | 我要跟她共事 |
[10:30] | As much as I’d love to do you a favor, we were here first. | 我也很想给你行方便 不过是我们先来的 |
[10:34] | “We”? Ew! You have a girl here? | “我们” 你带了女生来 |
[10:39] | Done showering. | 冲完澡了 |
[10:41] | Where’s my candy? | 我的糖果在哪 |
[10:44] | I know there’s a really good explanation for this, | 我知道这个场面肯定有很合理的解释 |
[10:47] | but please, don’t tell me yet. | 但拜托 先别告诉我 |
[10:59] | Hello, I’m Todd. I’ll be your server– | 你们好 我是托德 将为二位服务 |
[11:00] | I’m not ready to order yet. | 我还没准备好点菜 |
[11:02] | And here are your menus. | 这是二位的菜单 |
[11:04] | As is customary, I will now let you look at them. | 按照惯例 我会给你们时间看看菜单 |
[11:10] | So, uh… thank you for asking me to brunch, Mallory. | 谢谢你邀请我来吃早午餐 玛洛丽 |
[11:14] | Thanks for saying yes, Jess. | 谢谢你接受邀请 杰斯 |
[11:19] | I wasn’t sure if you were serious or not at first. | 我一开始不确定你是不是认真的 |
[11:22] | Yeah, me either, but my sister was very persuasive. | 我也是 但我姐姐强势说服了我 |
[11:26] | Your sister wanted you to go out with me? | 你姐姐想让你和我约会 |
[11:28] | Yeah, with someone. | 是啊 和任何人都行 |
[11:31] | This is my first date back after a really long relationship, | 这是我结束一段很长的恋情后初次约会 |
[11:34] | and I’m very nervous. | 我特别紧张 |
[11:35] | And I didn’t smoke any of Harrison Ford’s Glove Compartment. | 而且我没抽「哈里森·福特的杂物箱必备货」 |
[11:39] | – I don’t– – I’m sorry. | -我不明白… -抱歉 |
[11:41] | – I should not have said any of that. – It’s okay. | -我不应该说刚才那些话 -没关系 |
[11:43] | This is also my first date after a long relationship. So… | 这也是我结束一段长恋情后的初次约会 所以… |
[11:50] | I’m sorry. Do you really not recognize me? | 不好意思 你真的不认识我吗 |
[11:56] | You do look a little bit like Jim Carrey. | 你长得的确有点像金·凯瑞[美国男演员] |
[12:01] | I’m Jumbotron Guy? | 我是大屏幕小哥啊 |
[12:04] | The guy that proposed to his girlfriend and then she said no? | 现场向他女友求婚却惨遭拒绝的那个人 |
[12:07] | And then I cried and then they did a close-up of the crying. | 然后我痛哭流涕的模样还被放大特写了 |
[12:11] | Sorry, I’ve lived in a paper bag the last several years. | 抱歉 我这几年一直两耳不闻窗外事 |
[12:14] | Did anybody see it? | 有人看见了吗 |
[12:16] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[12:18] | Excuse me, sir, can I borrow your pepper? | 打扰下 先生 能借用你的胡椒吗 |
[12:21] | Jumbotron Guy! | 大屏幕小哥 |
[12:25] | – Here you go. – I’m good. Thanks. | -给你 -不用了 谢谢 |
[12:29] | In and out. | 吸气 呼气 |
[12:34] | In and out. | 吸气 呼气 |
[12:43] | Enjoy the breath, Frankie. | 享受呼吸的韵律 弗兰琦 |
[12:47] | Yeah, enjoy it. It’s one of your last. | 赶紧享受 你也没剩几口气了 |
[12:51] | You’re jamming my frequency. | 你干扰了我的频率 |
[12:53] | Now, most ancient cultures believed | 大多数古老文明相信 |
[12:56] | that spirits are watching over us, | 亡灵在守护着我们 |
[12:59] | and that in order to hear their guidance, | 为了聆听它们的指引 |
[13:02] | we need only to be open, | 我们只需要打开自己 |
[13:05] | be aware and… let go. | 认真感受 放下一切 |
[13:10] | Nice, Renee. | 做得不错 瑞雷 |
[13:13] | You too, male Renee. | 你也不错 男瑞雷 |
[13:18] | You’re having a little trouble with the “letting go” part, Grace? | 你是难以做到放下一切吗 格蕾丝 |
[13:22] | No. | 没有 |
[13:24] | I just find it easiest to get in touch | 我只是发现 和我的亡灵指引者 |
[13:26] | with my spirit guide via phone. | 建立联系的最简单办法是通过手机 |
[13:29] | And if my spirit guide does get in touch with me, | 如果我的亡灵指引者真的联系了我的话 |
[13:32] | I don’t want him to think I’m ignoring him. | 我不想让他觉得我不理睬他 |
[13:35] | He’s a spirit. He’ll understand. | 他是个亡灵 他会理解的 |
[13:39] | You know, the first time I came here, | 我第一次来这里的时候 |
[13:42] | I was so freaked out when they took my phone. | 他们收走手机也让我特崩溃 |
[13:45] | I worried the whole time something bad was gonna happen. | 我一直担心有什么坏事会发生 |
[13:48] | It turns out, the first night, my house burned down. | 结果第一天晚上 我家被火烧了 |
[13:51] | But you know what? The whole time I was here, | 但你知道吗 我在这儿的日子里 |
[13:54] | at least in my head, I still had a house. | 至少在我的意识里 我还是有房子的 |
[13:57] | That is the wrong takeaway from that experience. | 你从这段经历中的收获可不太对啊 |
[14:05] | Well, there’s the lunch gong. | 午饭钟声敲响了 |
[14:08] | Okay, everybody, see you at chow. | 各位 饭堂见了 |
[14:19] | Leo, hey! | 里奥 你好 |
[14:21] | – It’s your old friend, me. – Yeah, I know. | -是你的老朋友我啊 -我知道 |
[14:24] | You do? | 你知道吗 |
[14:26] | Rita told me you were coming. | 丽塔告诉了我你要来 |
[14:27] | She told me all about you. | 她把你的事都和我说了 |
[14:29] | Seems you’ve made peace with your choices. | 看起来你已经坦然面对你的人生选择了 |
[14:32] | That’s something | 这种话 |
[14:33] | we used to say about other people, not about each other. | 是我们以前说别人的 不是对彼此说的 |
[14:36] | One of us is other people. | 彼对于此即是别人 |
[14:38] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 不介意的话我先走一步了 |
[14:41] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[14:42] | – To my yurt. – Hey, yurts. I know from yurts. | -回我的蒙古包 -蒙古包 我知道蒙古包 |
[14:45] | Has yours ever exploded? | 你的蒙古包有爆炸过吗 |
[14:48] | It will! | 它会的 |
[14:51] | Oh, you hate to see that. | 真不忍心看到这一幕 |
[14:53] | Is he crying? | 他是在哭吗 |
[14:56] | It’s not that bad. | 其实没那么糟 |
[14:57] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[14:58] | Oh, thank you. That’s… helpful. | 谢谢啊 这话真的非常…「安慰人心」 |
[15:01] | – I’m sorry. – No, I’m sorry. | -抱歉 -不 我才抱歉 |
[15:04] | I told my friends this was a bad idea. | 我和我朋友说过这不是个好主意 |
[15:06] | I’m not ready to date. | 我还没准备好开始约会 |
[15:07] | I’m not ready to be in public. | 没准备好出现在公众场合 |
[15:10] | This must be a nightmare for you. | 这次约会对你肯定如噩梦一般 |
[15:11] | I was braced for a nightmare. I just thought it’d be me. | 我早准备好迎接噩梦了 我以为会是因为我 |
[15:14] | Mallory, you’re gorgeous. | 玛洛丽 你这么美丽动人 |
[15:16] | You’re so, so nice. How could you be a nightmare? | 你这么好 怎么可能是噩梦 |
[15:20] | Because I have four young children. | 因为我有四个幼子 |
[15:22] | Oh, that’s how. | 原来如此 |
[15:24] | Jumbotron Guy does jokes. | 大屏幕小哥会开玩笑了 |
[15:27] | Jumbotron Guy was actually a lot of fun to be around | 其实大屏幕小哥本来很幽默的 |
[15:29] | before Jimmy Kimmel did a remix of him crying. | 直到吉米·坎摩尔把他哭泣的样子做成了鬼畜视频 |
[15:32] | Well, congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[15:33] | You’re on a date with the one person who hadn’t seen this. | 和你约会的正好是那个唯一没看过视频的人 |
[15:36] | So isn’t that good luck? | 这不是很走运吗 |
[15:38] | Shouldn’t we get some drinks to celebrate at least that? | 为了庆祝这个 我们不应该去喝一杯吗 |
[15:43] | Okay, yeah. | 好啊 |
[15:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:51] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[16:01] | Can’t believe that little Friday Night Light is your brother. | 不敢相信这个青春美少年竟然是你弟弟 |
[16:04] | Yeah. I know. Right? | 我懂 不可思议吧 |
[16:09] | Look… | 听我说 |
[16:11] | I’m in a tough spot. | 我现在处境纠结 |
[16:13] | Luke doesn’t want to go home, as in ever. | 卢克不想回去 永远都不想 |
[16:16] | Does his mom even know he’s here? | 他妈妈知道他在这里吗 |
[16:17] | Yeah, I called her. She knows he’s safe, | 知道 我打给她了 她知道他现在安全 |
[16:20] | but he refuses to get on the phone with her. | 但他拒不同意和他妈通电话 |
[16:22] | So make him. What is he, 80 pounds? | 那就逼他打啊 他也就80磅吧 |
[16:25] | He’s surprisingly strong. | 他出人意料得强壮 |
[16:27] | – Is that– – Yeah. | -那是… -是的 |
[16:28] | That’s his work. | 那是他打的啊 |
[16:31] | Okay, if I help you, | 好吧 如果我帮了你 |
[16:33] | will you leave me alone here with my dead dogs? | 你能不能别打扰我看狗狗死去的电影了 |
[16:35] | – Done. – Great. Lukey! | -没问题 -太好了 卢卢 |
[16:37] | Hey, can you and your ball come in here? | 你和你的球能进来吗 |
[16:42] | Don’t hurt him. | 别伤到他 |
[16:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:48] | Come sit down next to Auntie Brianna. | 坐到布丽安娜阿姨身边来 |
[16:59] | Can you read this? What does it say? | 你能读下这句话吗 它说的是什么 |
[17:01] | “No drama, please.” | “别搞事 谢谢” |
[17:03] | I use this to mislead people because the truth is, I love drama. | 我用这个来误导别人 因为其实我很爱搞事 |
[17:06] | And if you don’t work things out with your nice, Southern mom, | 如果你不和你的南方好妈妈解决矛盾的话 |
[17:09] | I will call her | 我会打给她 |
[17:10] | and I will tell her you are watching episodes of Girls | 我会告诉她你在看《衰姐们》 |
[17:12] | in a house full of erotic Judaica. | 和一群放荡的犹太女孩一起 |
[17:14] | You can call her and tell her whatever you want. | 你可以打给她随便说什么都行 |
[17:17] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[17:18] | You have to care. | 你必须要在乎 |
[17:20] | Your mom does. You really have to call her. | 你妈妈在乎 你真的得打给她 |
[17:22] | No, I don’t. I don’t want to talk to her ever again. | 不 我不要 我再也不要和她说话了 |
[17:25] | You have no idea what it’s like | 你们根本不懂父母其中之一 |
[17:27] | to have one of your parents lie to you your whole life! | 一辈子都在骗你是什么样的感觉 |
[17:47] | He didn’t go to his yurt. | 他没回他的蒙古包 |
[17:49] | It’s a good thing, too, ’cause it’s gonna explode! | 也挺好的 因为那东西会爆炸 |
[17:53] | Oh, excuse me, may I borrow that phone? | 不好意思 我能借用下你的手机吗 |
[17:56] | I won’t be long, I just have to make an angry international call. | 我不会用很久 只是要打一个愤怒的国际电话 |
[18:00] | That’s not a phone, genius. It’s a pressed fig bar. | 那不是手机 你真天才 那是无花果蛋糕 |
[18:04] | Well, you can have mine. | 你可以把我的吃了 |
[18:05] | No, thanks. I’m not hungry. | 不用了 谢谢 我还不饿 |
[18:08] | You’re not hungry? What’s wrong? | 你竟然不饿 什么情况 |
[18:10] | What’s wrong? | 什么情况 |
[18:11] | That guy thinks I’ve suddenly become one of those yoga Beckys | 那个人觉得我突然间变成了那种瑜伽女 |
[18:15] | who comes here, makes a bracelet and calls herself enlightened. | 来这里做了个手链就说自己开悟了那种人 |
[18:19] | And I am! But it’s real with me. | 我是这样没错 但这是真我 |
[18:21] | Frankie, why are you obsessing about this person? | 弗兰琦 你为什么要为那个人这么纠结 |
[18:24] | I’m obsessing? You just tried to call Japan on a brownie. | 我在纠结 你刚还想拿蛋糕打电话到日本呢 |
[18:27] | I think you need another workshop. | 我觉得你需要再加一个课程的治疗 |
[18:29] | No, I need to start acting like me again. | 不 我需要再变回我自己 |
[18:32] | I made a fool of myself in front of Nick and his mother, | 我在尼克和他母亲面前出尽了洋相 |
[18:34] | and now I’m here in this mountaintop Petri dish. | 现在我又和你在这个山顶上的培养皿里 |
[18:38] | I’m tired, I’m old, and I got bug bites on my ass. | 我又累又老 屁股上还被虫子咬了 |
[18:41] | If you didn’t use the DEET, that’s on you, | 如果你没用驱蚊液 那怪你自己 |
[18:44] | ’cause they left it in our room for a reason. | 因为他们在房间里放那个是有原因的 |
[18:46] | All of this is your fault. | 所有这些都是你的错 |
[18:48] | – My fault? – Yes! | -我的错 -是的 |
[18:49] | If I hadn’t tried your big grand gesture, | 如果我没尝试你”好心的”建议 |
[18:52] | I wouldn’t be feeling so awful. | 我也不会感觉这么糟 |
[18:54] | Jesus. Why is everybody on my case today? | 老天 为什么今天所有人都要和我过不去 |
[18:57] | Well, maybe you should take a good, hard look at that. | 也许你应该好好琢磨琢磨了 |
[19:00] | Oh, no, you’re not storming out. I’m storming out. | 不 你不能夺门而出 我才要夺门而出 |
[19:03] | I’m storming out and I know exactly where I’m going. | 我要夺门而出 而且我知道我要去哪 |
[19:06] | So do I! | 我也是 |
[19:07] | Excuse me, do you know where I could find a map of the property? | 打扰下 你知道在哪能找到这里的地图吗 |
[19:13] | Listen, you potato sack of Lyme disease, | 听着 你这个披麻袋的莱姆病人[蜱虫叮咬传播] |
[19:16] | if you don’t give me my phone, | 如果你不把手机还给我 |
[19:17] | I’m gonna cut you open so I can watch the lentils spill out! | 我就把你大卸八块 看你肠穿肚裂 |
[19:27] | Why don’t you like me anymore? | 为什么你不喜欢我了 |
[19:30] | Ma’am, ma’am! Please don’t throw the suggestion box at me. | 女士 女士 请别用意见箱砸我 |
[19:33] | I can just give you your phone back. | 我可以把手机还给你 |
[19:35] | You can? | 你会吗 |
[19:37] | This is a spiritual retreat, not a jail. | 这里是心灵静修 不是监狱 |
[19:39] | It’s kind of a jail. | 和监狱也差不多 |
[19:41] | Most people want to spend the weekend without a phone. | 大部分人想远离手机度过周末 |
[19:45] | You know, to focus on what really matters. | 为了专注于真正重要的东西 |
[19:48] | That’s exactly what I’m trying to do. | 这正是我现在要做的 |
[19:51] | Oh, were you waiting for a text from someone? | 你是在等别人的短信吗 |
[19:54] | – Yeah. – A guy? | -是啊 -男人吗 |
[19:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:58] | It’s been almost two days. | 已经快两天了 |
[20:02] | He’s not going to text me back, is he? | 他不会再回我短信了 对吗 |
[20:04] | Probably not. | 很可能不会了 |
[20:07] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[20:08] | I came to this place after a nervous breakdown… | 我在一次精神崩溃后来到这里 |
[20:11] | named Jeremy. | 因为一个叫杰瑞米的人 |
[20:13] | And you got through it without booze? | 你不用借酒就消愁了吗 |
[20:15] | Actually, no. | 其实不是 |
[20:20] | Here. | 给你 |
[20:22] | I keep this for Jer-mergencies. | 这是我用来渡「杰」的 |
[20:24] | It’s contraband, but looks likes you could use it. | 在这里是违禁品 但看起来你需要它 |
[20:26] | Oh, God. Thank you. | 天啊 谢谢你 |
[20:28] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[20:29] | Hey, I hope that guy wises up and comes running back. | 我希望那个人能想明白 然后回心转意 |
[20:33] | – I hope Jeremy does too. – Oh, no. | -我希望杰瑞米也是 -不要 |
[20:36] | Thanks, but he got real bald. | 谢谢你 但他现在秃顶了 |
[20:41] | You don’t know my life now. | 你不了解我现在的生活 |
[20:43] | I fought City Hall and raised hell at a pharmacy! | 我和市政厅做斗争 在药店大闹一场 |
[20:46] | I have a pretty clear picture. | 我完全能想象 |
[20:48] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[20:51] | I’d say, from your ethical booties and your green car, | 从你环保的鞋子和新能源汽车来看 |
[20:54] | you’re still a vegan, but you cheat. | 你还是严格素食主义者 但你背弃了信仰 |
[20:56] | Only if I know the Doritos | 要是我知道多力多滋玉米片 |
[20:58] | have been raised humanely. | 是用人道主义方式生产的就好了 |
[21:00] | I bet your idea of charity is a check to the whales once a year. | 我猜你的慈善理念就是每年给鲸鱼捐笔钱 |
[21:04] | It’s a snow leopard, his name is Terrence, | 我认养的是雪豹 它叫特伦斯 |
[21:06] | and I get email updates bimonthly. | 我每两个月都能收到一封邮件 了解情况 |
[21:09] | And I bet that you spent the Cheney administration inside, | 我敢说在切尼担任副总统期间 你一定天天待在家里 |
[21:13] | watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch. | 看《少女巫师萨布丽娜》 |
[21:15] | It was a subversive show! | 那是一部暗含颠覆精神的电视剧 |
[21:17] | There was a talking cat! | 里面有只会说话的猫 |
[21:19] | And he represented the dismantling of the social order! | 它代表了社会秩序的分崩离析 |
[21:23] | Look, it’s not personal. | 我不是在针对你 |
[21:25] | I know a lot of people from those days who have changed. | 我那时候认识的很多人现在都变了 |
[21:28] | You still dress the part, but it’s not authentic anymore. | 你穿得还是一样 但你已不再真实了 |
[21:32] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[21:34] | Nothing is more boring than people who walk around | 这世上最无聊的事就是 |
[21:37] | telling other people how inauthentic they are. | 四处告诉别人他们有多不真实 |
[21:40] | That’s why all the record stores closed! | 唱片店就是这么倒闭的 |
[21:43] | Look, you started this conversation. | 听着 是你要来找我说话的 |
[21:45] | And let me finish it! | 那就让我说完 |
[21:47] | If you think hanging around an ashram for years | 如果你觉得在静修所里待上几十年 |
[21:49] | makes you the Maharishi, | 就能成圣人了 |
[21:51] | it doesn’t. | 那你想错了 |
[21:52] | It makes you a 75-year-old asshole in a caftan | 那只能让你成为一个穿着长袍 躲避现实的 |
[21:56] | hiding from the real world. | 75岁老混蛋 |
[21:59] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[22:01] | That’s the first real thing I’ve heard you say. | 这是我听你说的第一句真话 |
[22:04] | Congratulate me on the second, you’ve aged poorly. | 你可以恭喜我的第二句话 你真是老太多了 |
[22:08] | You’ve aged great. | 你保养得倒是不错 |
[22:09] | You look like a human Subaru. | 你看起来就像一辆人形斯巴鲁车 |
[22:11] | You want to come to my yurt? | 你要来我的蒙古包吗 |
[22:13] | Hell yes! | 当然 |
[22:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:20] | When my ex and I split, I was a total wreck. | 我和前任分手之后 状态特别糟糕 |
[22:23] | Oh, yeah? You get flop sweat every time you hear | 是吗 你每次听到别人说”你准备好了吗” |
[22:25] | “Y’all Ready for This”? | 都会焦虑不安吗 |
[22:26] | No, but equally sad, | 不会 但同样可悲的是 |
[22:28] | last Valentine’s Day, | 上一个情人节 |
[22:29] | I called the soft-rock station | 我打电话到慢摇滚电台 |
[22:31] | and dedicated a Sia song to myself… | 给自己点了一首希雅的歌 |
[22:35] | in an accent. | 带着口音点的 |
[22:36] | What kind of accent? | 什么口音 |
[22:38] | It was like an Indian-Irish-Caribbean kind of deal. | 印度-爱尔兰-加勒比混合口音 |
[22:41] | And it sort of changed as I spoke, | 我一开始说话口音就变了 |
[22:43] | so I ended up sounding drunk. | 结果我听起来就像喝醉酒了一样 |
[22:45] | – Yeah. – I’ll just leave this here. | -没错 -账单放桌上了 |
[22:46] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:47] | How about I get this one and you get the next one? | 不如这次我来付 下次你付 |
[22:51] | Well, the truth is… | 其实… |
[22:56] | There is no next one. | 不会有下次了 |
[22:58] | No. I… | 不是 我… |
[22:59] | You know, I’m really not ready to be in public right now. | 我真的还没有准备好出现在公共场合 |
[23:03] | I think maybe you’re being paranoid. | 我觉得你有点偏执了 |
[23:05] | Three people are filming us as we speak. | 有三部手机现在正对着我们 |
[23:09] | Yeah… | 是哦 |
[23:14] | Besides, I got my heart broken pretty bad and everybody saw it. | 更何况 我当时心碎不已 所有人都看见了 |
[23:18] | And I think I just need to take some time and maybe grow a beard. | 我可能还需要一点时间 再留个胡子什么的 |
[23:23] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[23:24] | You’re really great. I’m so sorry. | 你真的很棒 我非常抱歉 |
[23:27] | Please, don’t be. Go, I got this. | 不用 去吧 我来付 |
[23:30] | But you might want to leave through the kitchen. | 不过你可能得从厨房出去 |
[23:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:40] | Oh, sorry. Yeah. | 抱歉 好了 |
[23:43] | Yep. Bye-bye. | 好 再见 |
[23:46] | I’m sorry. I have to give you money. | 不好意思 我还没给钱 |
[23:48] | No, that’s all right. It’s on me. | 不用 没事 算我请的 |
[23:52] | That was a terrible first date. | 你们这初次约会可真是糟糕 |
[23:53] | Yeah, it was bad. | 是 的确很糟糕 |
[23:54] | No offense. I just– | 无意冒犯 我只是… |
[23:56] | None taken. | 没事 |
[23:57] | – Yeah. – Thank you for the drinks. | -好 -谢谢你的酒水 |
[23:59] | – Sure. – Okay. | -不客气 -好了 |
[24:03] | – You wanna go out sometime? – No, thanks! | -你想跟我出去玩吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[24:04] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[24:06] | So your dads were doing it? | 你们的父亲搞在了一起是吗 |
[24:09] | Yeah, for 20 years. | 是的 保持了二十年 |
[24:11] | That’s two decades of lies, kid. | 整整二十年的谎言 孩子 |
[24:13] | And weird, lame excuses like, | 还有那些千奇百怪又蹩脚的借口 |
[24:16] | “I was just checking your dad for crumbs.” | 比如”我只是在帮你爸掸面包屑” |
[24:19] | I hate dishonesty. | 我痛恨欺骗 |
[24:21] | Why do you even talk to them anymore? | 你们为什么还要理他们 |
[24:23] | That’s a great question. | 这是个好问题 |
[24:24] | Because we’re family. | 因为我们是一家人 |
[24:26] | And– And that’s what you do for people that love you. | 你对待爱你的人时就会这样 |
[24:30] | And you know your mom loves you. | 你知道你妈妈很爱你 |
[24:33] | But she lied. | 但她撒谎了 |
[24:35] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[24:37] | Our dads lied, too. | 我们的父亲也撒谎了 |
[24:38] | My dad way more convincingly than his dad. | 我爸爸撒谎水平比他爸爸高多了 |
[24:41] | But they did it | 但他们这么做 |
[24:41] | because they were trying to keep their families together. | 是因为他们不想破坏这两个家庭 |
[24:45] | And yeah, it was fucked up and wrong | 的确 这很混蛋 也是很不对的 |
[24:49] | in a million different ways, | 无论从什么角度看都是 |
[24:51] | but they were trying to protect us like your mom was. | 但他们是想保护我们 就像你妈妈一样 |
[24:54] | But she lied about you. | 但她在你的事情上撒了谎 |
[24:56] | That doesn’t piss you off at all? | 你就一点都不生气吗 |
[24:58] | Yeah, it did. | 我当然生气 |
[25:01] | it took a lot of processing in a time | 我花了很长时间才平复 |
[25:03] | that I couldn’t afford therapy. | 那时候我还负担不起心理咨询 |
[25:09] | She was afraid of hurting you. | 她怕会伤害你 |
[25:11] | I didn’t like it, but I got it. | 我不赞成 但是我理解 |
[25:17] | She, uh… | 她… |
[25:19] | She is probably worried sick. | 她可能已经担心死了 |
[25:22] | And my dad, too. | 还有我爸爸 |
[25:23] | And my brothers. | 和我的兄弟们 |
[25:26] | And my basset hound, Joyce. | 还有我的巴吉度猎犬乔伊斯 |
[25:28] | So call her. | 那就打给她 |
[25:31] | Even if you’re mad at her, do it for Joyce. | 就算你生她气 就当是为了乔伊斯 |
[25:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:39] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 老兄 |
[25:42] | No problem. | 小意思 |
[25:51] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[25:54] | Did I make you cry? | 我把你弄哭了吗 |
[25:57] | No. | 不是 |
[25:58] | I got bored and I started reading the backs of the DVDs. | 我太无聊了 就开始看碟片背面的介绍 |
[26:04] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[26:06] | Why do dogs have to die? | 狗狗为什么要死呢 |
[26:08] | And out. | 呼气 |
[26:19] | In… | 吸气 |
[26:23] | and out. | 呼气 |
[26:29] | This is all bullshit. | 简直扯淡 |
[26:32] | You’re telling me. | 可不是嘛 |
[26:35] | Babe? | 贝比 |
[26:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[26:38] | Oh, my God, am I dead? | 我的天呐 我死了吗 |
[26:41] | In some ways. | 某种意义上是的 |
[26:43] | I’m here because you summoned me… | 我在这里是因为你召唤了我 |
[26:45] | and because that kid makes the gin you’re drinking in a bathroom. | 还因为你喝的这酒是那孩子在厕所里酿的 |
[26:50] | It does taste a little toilet-y. | 怪不得有股厕所味 |
[26:57] | – It’s good to see you, Babe. – Oh, you too, sugar. | -很高兴见到你 贝比 -我也是 甜心 |
[27:01] | So, what’s the news? For what purpose am I being conjured? | 所以有什么事吗 我为何被召唤 |
[27:05] | I don’t know. I screwed up with a guy. | 我也说不好 我跟一个男人搞砸了 |
[27:09] | You’re probably here to tell me, “Better to have loved and lost, | 你可能要说”爱过再失去 |
[27:11] | – than never–” – Oh, no, that’s crap. It can’t be that. | -总比从未…” -不 扯淡 当然不是 |
[27:14] | I think I’m here to tell you | 我觉得我是来告诉你 |
[27:17] | that you have been in love with Frankie this whole time. | 你一直以来都爱着弗兰琦 |
[27:20] | Well, it’s definitely not that. | 绝对不是那样 |
[27:24] | She said she’d give me 20 bucks | 她说如果我来找你这么说 |
[27:25] | if I appeared to you and said that. | 她就给我二十块 |
[27:30] | Let me tell you a story, Grace. | 我给你讲个故事吧 格蕾丝 |
[27:32] | I was floating along the astral plane the other day | 有一天 我在神游太虚的时候 |
[27:36] | and my turban blew off. | 我的头巾被风吹走了 |
[27:37] | It was my best turban! | 那可是我最好的一块头巾 |
[27:40] | And as it unraveled and unraveled, I thought… | 看着头巾慢慢散开 我想… |
[27:43] | “There goes the best part of me.” | “我最好的那部分也随之而去了” |
[27:47] | But it isn’t even a part of me, it’s a hat. | 但那根本不是我身上的一部分 那只是顶帽子 |
[27:50] | Where you going with this, Babe? | 你到底想说什么 贝比 |
[27:52] | Yeah, I think I lost the thread for a minute there. | 我刚刚好像有点迷糊了 |
[27:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:57] | Nick is the hat, right? | 尼克就是那顶帽子 是不是 |
[28:00] | Because he’s blowing away. | 因为他也要随风而去了 |
[28:02] | Well, he may be blowing away, | 他可能是要离开了 |
[28:04] | but the hat is not the point. | 但重点不在帽子 |
[28:08] | The best-part-of-you part is the point. | 重点在于”你最好的那部分” |
[28:10] | What is the best part of you? | 你身上最好的那部分是什么 |
[28:12] | My cheek bones? | 我的颧骨吗 |
[28:15] | Frankie. | 是弗兰琦 |
[28:17] | How the hell did that happen? | 这怎么可能 |
[28:19] | I don’t know, but it did. | 我不知道 但事实就是如此 |
[28:21] | So, if Nick comes back | 所以说 如果尼克回来了 |
[28:25] | and you two hook it up for real… | 你们真的在一起了 |
[28:29] | Then what happens to Frankie? | 那弗兰琦怎么办 |
[28:31] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[28:34] | So what do I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[28:35] | Beats me. | 这可难倒我了 |
[28:36] | I don’t know if you know this, | 我不知道你意识到没有 |
[28:38] | but you’re alone in the woods tripping balls. | 你现在可是独自一人在树林里神游 |
[29:06] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[29:08] | It’s not Tuesday. | 今天又不是周二 |
[29:09] | Oh, I’m here for somebody else. | 我是来找别人的 |
[29:12] | P.S. Your bloomers are on backwards. | 对了 你灯笼裤穿反了 |
[29:14] | How did you– | 你怎么…. |
[29:15] | I’m dead, I’ve got X-ray vision! | 我是死人 我会透视 |
[29:25] | I know that Sambadha wasn’t your style, Grace, | 我知道你不喜欢桑巴达 格蕾丝 |
[29:28] | but I hope you took something away from your stay. | 但我还是希望你在这里能有所收获 |
[29:31] | – Giardia comes to mind. – Oh, sorry! Sorry! | -鞭毛虫算吗 -不好意思 |
[29:34] | I was saying goodbye to the silence. | 我在跟寂静道别呢 |
[29:38] | Oh, thank you, Rita. | 谢谢你 丽塔 |
[29:40] | Oh, God, Grace, you look like you slept in the woods. | 天呐 格蕾丝 你这样子好像在树林里睡了一晚 |
[29:43] | I did. | 就是如此 |
[29:45] | Why didn’t you come find me? | 你为什么没来找我 |
[29:47] | Did you not notice I wasn’t in the room? | 你没发现我不在房间里吗 |
[29:49] | No, I mean…I thought the silence from your bunk | 不是 我以为你沉默不语 |
[29:51] | was haterade on my goodnight slam poem. | 是为了抗议我的睡前抒情诗 |
[29:54] | My God, Grace. What were you doing in the woods all night? | 天呐 格蕾丝 你大晚上在树林里干什么 |
[29:58] | Okay. Bye, Rita! | 好了 再见 丽塔 |
[30:00] | Bye, Rita. | 再见 丽塔 |
[30:13] | Are we cool? | 我们和好了吧 |
[30:15] | Yeah, we’re cool. | 是的 和好了 |
[30:17] | Next time, you pick the place. | 下次你选地方 |
[30:19] | I know Sambadha didn’t do it for you. | 我知道你不喜欢桑巴达 |
[30:22] | To be honest? It may have done something. | 说实话 可能还真有点效果 |
[30:26] | I talked to Babe last night. | 我昨晚见到贝比了 |
[30:28] | So that’s what she’s doing here. | 原来她是因此而来 |
[30:31] | What’d she say? | 她说了什么 |
[30:32] | Oh, I don’t know. | 说不清楚 |
[30:33] | Typical Babe stuff. | 就是贝比的那一套 |
[30:35] | She talked a lot about her turban. | 她说了很多关于她头巾的事 |
[30:37] | Oy, with the turban again! | 又是头巾吗 |
[30:40] | So, what happened with you and Malibu Lurch? | 话说 你和那个老家伙怎么样了 |
[30:44] | Who? | 谁 |
[30:44] | Oh, oh, Leo. | 你说里奥啊 |
[30:46] | I didn’t give him another thought. | 我根本就没再理会他了 |
[30:48] | Fuck him, right? | 去他吗的[干他] 对吧 |
[30:50] | Yep. Pretty much. | 没错 差不多 |
[30:58] | Go ahead. Quit playing it cool. Read it! | 快点 别装了 快念 |
[31:05] | “You ruined my trip. Can’t stop thinking about you. | “你毁了我的旅行 一直忍不住想你 |
[31:08] | On my way back from Japan.” | 在从日本返回的路上了” |
[31:12] | And that’s from Nick? | 尼克发的吗 |
[31:13] | Yes. It’s from Nick. | 是 尼克发的 |
[31:15] | Well, that’s great, right? | 这是好事 对吧 |
[31:18] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是的 是好事 |
[31:20] | Then we have to crank this up! | 那我们得把音量调大一点 |