时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | So… how does this baby compare to your yurt? | 话说 这个宝贝和你的蒙古包比起来怎么样 |
[00:56] | Similar. Less exploded. | 差不多 爆炸率低不少 |
[01:00] | Oh, I miss yurting. | 我好怀念蒙古包 |
[01:02] | It’s much more honest than living in a… beach house. | 这种生活方式比住在海滩别墅里要真实多了 |
[01:09] | Now, let’s rustle up some breakfast. | 我们去整点儿早饭吧 |
[01:11] | Yeah! | 好 |
[01:22] | What a view. | 瞧这风景 |
[01:29] | And that’s why corporations are people. | 所以企业法人就是人 |
[01:32] | – What in God’s name? – You disagree? | -我的老天啊 -你不同意吗 |
[01:34] | No, Frankie’s back and | 不是 弗兰琦回来了 |
[01:35] | she’s dug up Jerry Garcia. | 她还把杰瑞·加西亚挖出来了 |
[01:38] | Grace, Nick. ‘Sup? | 格蕾丝 尼克 怎样 |
[01:41] | – ‘Sup with the tiki-hut? – What’s up with your face? | -蒙古包是怎么回事 -你的脸是怎么回事 |
[01:44] | This is the woman I was telling you about. | 这就是我跟你说的那个女人 |
[01:47] | I thought you said her hair was snakes. | 我以为你说她的头发是蛇呢 |
[01:49] | She has notes on my hair? | 她竟然有脸评价我的头发 |
[01:51] | My name’s Nick. | 我叫尼克 |
[01:52] | My hair’s hair. My shoes are snakes. | 我的头发是头发 我的鞋是蛇皮的 |
[01:54] | Leo. My shoes are feet. | 我叫里奥 我的鞋就是脚 |
[01:56] | Now that all the unpleasantries are done. | 令人不快的寒暄完成了 |
[01:58] | No, but really? | 不是吧 |
[01:59] | You– You disappear for two days without so much as a phone call? | 你消失了两天 连个电话都不打 |
[02:02] | I was at the ashram. | 我在静修所 |
[02:03] | I gathered as much when I called the ashram | 我给静修所打电话的时候就料到了 |
[02:05] | and they told me you were there. | 然后他们告诉我你在那里 |
[02:06] | I needed space to heal after my harrowing escape | 从这个谎言的蜘蛛网惊险逃脱 |
[02:10] | from this spiderweb of lies. | 我需要疗伤的空间 |
[02:12] | That was my fault. I’m having Dr. Joe | 那是我的错 我会让乔医生 |
[02:14] | send over some apology acid. | 送一些致歉迷幻药来 |
[02:16] | Leo and I are on a trip of our own now, thanks. | 里奥和我现在踏上了另一条旅途 |
[02:19] | But we never turn down acid. | 但我们从不拒绝迷幻剂 |
[02:21] | Right. Right. | 对 对 |
[02:23] | Oh, gosh, we are so in step. | 天呐 我们真契合 |
[02:26] | And you’re already sharing clothes. | 并且你们已经开始共享衣物了 |
[02:28] | Along with the portable shanty town. | 再加上那个移动贫民窟 |
[02:32] | – Is it a FEMA tent? – It’s a yurt. | -是联邦应急管理局的帐篷吗 -是蒙古包 |
[02:34] | It’s Leo’s. | 是里奥的 |
[02:35] | And the blankets are mostly yours. | 毯子大多数都是你的 |
[02:37] | So you two are a thing now? | 所以你们现在是一对儿了 |
[02:39] | Don’t try to slap your heteronormative cis labels on us. | 别把你的异性恋顺性别标签贴到我们身上 |
[02:43] | And yes, we are a thing. | 但没错 我们是一对儿 |
[02:45] | All I know is that this magical woman | 我只知道这个神奇的女人 |
[02:48] | shook something loose in me. | 撼动了我体内的什么东西 |
[02:50] | Yeah, I’ll bet it was loose before Frankie came on the scene. | 是嘛 我敢说弗兰琦出现前就已经松动了 |
[02:53] | Oh, ignore her, Leo. She doesn’t get it. She never will. | 忽略她 里奥 她不懂 永远也不会懂 |
[02:57] | And you better have bought the groceries I like. | 你最好买了我喜欢的食物 |
[03:10] | Know what’s funny about us? | 知道我们有个什么有趣的共同点吗 |
[03:12] | We pay the same in taxes. | 我们交一样的税 |
[03:16] | Frankie? | 弗兰琦 |
[03:18] | I’m sorry we tried to trick you. | 我很抱歉我们试图骗你 |
[03:20] | You know, I was worried about you. | 我是担心你 |
[03:22] | Oh, because my hand was tired? | 就因为我的手累了吗 |
[03:26] | The only thing that has a tremor now is my heart. | 现在唯一有震颤的就是我的心脏 |
[03:28] | Yeah, I can see that a lump of patchouli could do that to you. | 是啊 一大堆广藿香是会导致这样的结果 |
[03:31] | Look, you just met this guy. | 你才刚认识这个人 |
[03:34] | I’ve known him since I was in pigtails. | 我还扎着辫子的时候就认识他了 |
[03:37] | – What? – I rocked pigtails well into my 30s. | -什么 -我三十大几了还扎着辫子 |
[03:40] | Well, how long is Leo’s yurt going to rock my patio? | 那里奥的蒙古包要在我的露台上扎多久 |
[03:44] | I hate to break it to you, | 我也不忍心告诉你 |
[03:45] | but the last time Leo parked it somewhere, | 但上次里奥把它支起来 |
[03:48] | it stayed put for 30 years. | 它在原地待了30年 |
[03:50] | Thank God I’m not gonna live that long. | 谢天谢地我活不了那么久了 |
[03:52] | You know what, Grace? | 知道吗 格蕾丝 |
[03:54] | I went to Sambadha looking for something, | 我去桑巴达寻找些什么 |
[03:56] | and I just may have found it. | 我可能已经找到了 |
[03:58] | In a barefoot guru? | 那个赤脚古鲁吗 |
[04:00] | That’s how I take my guru. | 我就喜欢这样的精神导师 |
[04:02] | Look, I like Leo. | 我喜欢里奥 |
[04:03] | It’s new, and I’d appreciate your support. | 这是全新的感情 我希望你能支持 |
[04:06] | Yeah. Like you supported me when Nick and I were new? | 是啊 就像我和尼克刚在一起时 你支持我们那样吗 |
[04:09] | Nick has always been my favorite Koch brother. | 尼克一直是科赫兄弟里我最喜欢的一个 |
[04:16] | ♪Hail Knight of the woeful countenance♪ | ♪万岁 愁容满面的骑士♪ |
[04:20] | ♪Knight of the woeful countenance♪ | ♪愁容满面的骑士♪ |
[04:23] | ♪Wherever you go♪ | ♪不论你去哪里♪ |
[04:25] | ♪People will know♪ | ♪人们都会知道♪ |
[04:26] | ♪Of the glorious deeds♪ | ♪你的光辉事迹♪ |
[04:28] | ♪Of the Knight of the woeful countenance♪ | ♪愁容满面的骑士♪ |
[04:39] | I don’t know what is so interesting on your phone, Peter. | 我不知道你手机上有什么那么有趣 皮特 |
[04:44] | A Zappos sale that should take us straight into break. | 美健步在打折 所以我们休息一下 |
[04:47] | Yep, quick ten, everybody! | 好了 休息十分钟 各位 |
[04:50] | Who needs some vocal chord therapy? | 谁需要声带治疗 |
[04:52] | Oh, yay, Sol’s here! | 太好了 索尔来了 |
[04:54] | Yay, his shirt is screaming at us. | 太好了 他的上衣正对着我们尖叫 |
[04:57] | Are you sure it’s not belting at you? | 你确定不是对你飙高音吗 |
[05:00] | Where did my belt go? | 我的腰带去哪儿了 |
[05:02] | I think it ran away from your shirt. | 我想它逃离了你的上衣 |
[05:04] | You know who I saw on Grindr yesterday? | 你知道我昨天在基达上看到谁了吗 |
[05:06] | – Matt Bomer. – Who? | -马特·波莫 -谁 |
[05:08] | Why would Matt Bomer be on Grindr in San Diego? | 马特·波莫怎么会在圣地亚哥的基达上 |
[05:11] | I saw that guy from Riverdale on Grindr at my doctor’s office. | 我在诊所刷基达时 看到《河谷镇》的那个演员了 |
[05:15] | I go to my doctor’s office all the time. | 我经常去诊所 |
[05:19] | Where I read a very tantalizing expose | 在那儿我读了一篇非常吸引人的披露文 |
[05:23] | about Hollywood’s original Latin Lover. | 是关于好莱坞最早的拉丁情人的 |
[05:26] | Mmm, Selena Gomez? | 赛琳娜·戈麦斯吗 |
[05:28] | Hint, he was Argentinian. | 提示 他是阿根廷人 |
[05:31] | – Pope Francis! – Evita? | -教宗方济各 -艾薇塔 |
[05:32] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[05:34] | Fernando Lamas! | 是费尔南多·拉马斯 |
[05:38] | The Merry Widow? | 《风流寡妇》 |
[05:40] | Peter, you remember Fernando Lamas. | 皮特 你记得费尔南多·拉马斯 |
[05:44] | Don’t pull me down with you. | 别把我也拖下水 |
[05:54] | So, do you miss this? You miss all this J.Crew? | 你怀念吗 怀念这身J.Crew吗 |
[05:57] | Hey, it’s Wet Seal for men. | 这是成年人的Wet Seal |
[05:59] | It’s the same look as year-2000 Barry. | 和2000年的巴里完全一样 |
[06:01] | That’s the exact same shirt that he wore at his Y2Kegger | 他在2000年的啤酒派对上穿的就是这件 |
[06:05] | – where… we bowled. – Epic New Year’s. | -那时我们打了保龄球 -史诗级新年聚会 |
[06:09] | Why does he always want bowl on New Year’s? | 为什么他新年总去打保龄球 |
[06:11] | – So are we gonna see Liz or… – No. She’s gonna be late. | -莉兹会来吗 -她赶不回来 |
[06:14] | She’s judging a synchronized swimming tournament. | 她是花样游泳比赛的裁判 |
[06:17] | I think we’re all judging that. | 我们都会评判花样游泳 |
[06:19] | – Yeah. – Hey, that is a very competitive sport. | -是啊 -这种运动竞技性很强 |
[06:22] | – Calm down. – No, she wanted to be here, | -淡定 -不是 她也想来的 |
[06:24] | because we have some news. | 因为我们有事情要宣布 |
[06:26] | We have… decided | 我们决定… |
[06:29] | to do our part to over-populate the world. | 为这拥挤的世界再多添点人口 |
[06:32] | Oh, my God, you’re pregnant! | 天呐 怀孕了 |
[06:34] | Calm down. | 淡定 |
[06:35] | Not yet, but hopefully soon. | 还没有 但希望尽快会有 |
[06:37] | Holy shit, that’s awesome. | 天呐 太棒了 |
[06:40] | I know. Yeah. | 我也觉得 是啊 |
[06:41] | So, which one of you is gonna, you know… | 那你们两个谁要 那个… |
[06:47] | Me. She called “Not it” first. | 我 她先说了”不行” |
[06:49] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:50] | No, it’s okay. I’ve been looking for an excuse to let myself go. | 没关系 我正好在找借口自暴自弃 |
[06:53] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[06:55] | So, I have a big question for you. | 所以 我有个重大问题要问你 |
[07:00] | Are you… | 你是不是 |
[07:02] | Are you gonna ask me to be the godfather? | 你是不是想请我做孩子的教父 |
[07:04] | Because that is an a– | 因为这真是 |
[07:05] | Don’t do your Marlon Brando impression. | 别模仿马龙·白兰度 |
[07:07] | I’ve been working on it. | 我持续练习了很久 |
[07:08] | It’s better. | 好多了 |
[07:10] | I’ve heard you. It is not. | 我听过 完全不好 |
[07:12] | I’m actually asking you to be the father. | 其实我是想请你做孩子的父亲 |
[07:17] | What? | 什么 |
[07:20] | I’m sorry. I’m the slightest bit drunk. | 抱歉 我有一丁点醉了 |
[07:21] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[07:24] | Liz and I would like your sperm. | 莉兹和我想要你的精子 |
[07:38] | Robert, you have guests, they can hear you swearing in here. | 罗伯特 你有客人在 他们能听到你在骂人 |
[07:41] | Well, I don’t give a flippin’ dang! | 我才不在乎呢 |
[07:43] | Are you being perhaps just a tad immature? | 你是不是有一点点不成熟 |
[07:46] | If I were, I’d fit in better. | 真是那样 我就能融入进去了 |
[07:48] | So it’s a younger crowd… | 这群人比较年轻 |
[07:51] | they speak a different language. | 他们的世界跟我们的不太一样 |
[07:52] | If you wanted, you could win them over. | 如果你愿意 你也能赢得他们的欢心 |
[07:54] | With what? A sailor suit and a giant lollipop? | 用什么赢 水手服和巨型棒棒糖吗 |
[07:57] | That would get their attention. | 那能引起他们的注意 |
[07:59] | But I was thinking of something more like drinkies. | 但我觉得吧 喝酒可能是比较好的办法 |
[08:02] | Whatever happened to drinkies? | 你们怎么都不去喝酒了 |
[08:03] | Well, when Peter got his third DUI, | 皮特第三次酒驾被抓后 |
[08:06] | we thought it best to put a pin in it. | 我们觉得最好还是暂停吧 |
[08:08] | So, take the pin out. | 那就再次开始 |
[08:10] | Don’t know. | 说不好 |
[08:11] | I’m pretty sure he’s banned from all the ride-share apps. | 我确信他被所有的网约车软件封号了 |
[08:13] | Then it’s decided. We’ll host. | 那决定了 我们来办 |
[08:16] | Now… go back out there, Robert. | 现在回去 罗伯特 |
[08:19] | Go get ’em! | 去拿下他们 |
[08:21] | Good gracious, Sol. | 天呐 索尔 |
[08:22] | You sound like a high school football coach. | 你听起来像是高中橄榄球教练 |
[08:25] | Miss Schutzer. | 舒策尔老师 |
[08:27] | I wonder whatever happened to her. | 不知她后来怎么样了 |
[08:30] | So this is how Leo sees Frankie. | 所以里奥眼中的弗兰琦就是这样 |
[08:33] | She said it’s her essence. | 她说这是她的灵魂 |
[08:35] | Her essence is leaking all over your floor. | 她的灵魂滴的你满地板都是 |
[08:37] | Well, then he nailed it. | 那说明他抓住了精髓 |
[08:43] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[08:51] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[08:52] | There’s a naked hippie in my pool. | 我的游泳池里有个裸体嬉皮士 |
[08:54] | At least he’s getting a rinse. | 这样至少他洗干净了 |
[08:56] | We’re surrounded on all sides. | 我们被全面包围了 |
[08:58] | A circus tent blocking my ocean view | 马戏帐篷挡住了我的海景 |
[09:00] | and this diphtheria epidemic in my courtyard. | 白喉疫情在我的庭院里肆虐 |
[09:03] | So let’s stay at my places for a few days. | 那去我家待几天吧 |
[09:05] | Give them some space. | 给他们点空间 |
[09:07] | I’m worried she’ll explode something. | 我怕她把什么东西炸了 |
[09:10] | And if history is any indicator, | 前车为鉴 |
[09:12] | the beach house is well within the yurt’s blast radius. | 海滩别墅正处在蒙古包的爆炸范围内 |
[09:15] | Why are you so worked up? Frankie met her match. | 你为什么这么激动 弗兰琦遇到了她的良人 |
[09:18] | If she has someone… it could be good for us. | 如果她有伴了 对我们来说可能是好事 |
[09:21] | Yeah, but it may not be good for her. | 是没错 但对她来说不一定是好事 |
[09:24] | Doesn’t he set off your bullshit detector? | 他没触发你的「胡说探测器」吗 |
[09:27] | No more than Frankie does, and she’s harmless. | 跟弗兰琦差不多 再说她是无害的 |
[09:29] | Yeah, but I know Frankie. | 好吧 可是我了解弗兰琦 |
[09:31] | I don’t know him at all. | 我对他一点都不了解 |
[09:34] | The last time we questioned her judgment, | 上次我们质疑她的判断 |
[09:36] | it only pissed her off. | 她气坏了 |
[09:37] | Let’s get to know the guy. | 我们就好好了解下这家伙嘛 |
[09:39] | Maybe you’ll warm up to him like Frankie warmed up to me. | 或许你会慢慢喜欢他 就跟弗兰琦慢慢喜欢我了一样 |
[09:41] | You know who else she warmed up to? Jim Jones! | 你知道她还慢慢喜欢谁了吗 邪教首领吉姆·琼斯 |
[09:44] | She’s low-hanging fruit! | 要讨她的欢心太容易了 |
[09:47] | You might be right to worry. We don’t know Leo. | 你的担心也许是有道理的 我们不了解里奥 |
[09:50] | But I do know that if you don’t cool it, | 但我知道你不放松点的话 |
[09:51] | Frankie ends up with him… | 弗兰琦最后会跟他在一起的 |
[09:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:56] | I could lose her. | 我可能会失去她 |
[09:58] | So give him a chance. | 给他个机会吧 |
[09:59] | Cannonball! | 轰水炮来了 |
[10:02] | Well, now we know he’s not circumcised. | 这下知道他没有割过包皮了 |
[10:05] | There’s your icebreaker. | 这句话就是破冰之旅的开始 |
[10:08] | Thanks, all, for this marginally productive use of our time. | 谢谢大家 花了这么多时间 却没什么成果 |
[10:14] | Uh, fellas. | 各位 |
[10:16] | If all of you are free after rehearsal tomorrow night, | 如果你们明晚排练完有空的话 |
[10:21] | how would you like to come over for drinkies? | 过来喝两杯怎么样 |
[10:24] | It’s a New Lear Theatre tradition… of drinking. | 这是新李尔社区剧院的喝酒传统 |
[10:28] | Too much, some might say. | 某些人可能觉得太过了 |
[10:29] | And in Peter’s case, the state of California would agree. | 对皮特来说 加州政府也会同意他喝太多了 |
[10:32] | And Nevada. I’m in. | 内华达政府一样 我要来 |
[10:35] | Alcohol does numb my leg pain. | 酒精可以让我察觉不到腿疼 |
[10:38] | Shall we say eight o’clock? | 8点怎么样 |
[10:39] | So I love the area that we’re in here, | 我很喜欢现在的氛围 |
[10:42] | but guess who’s making a surprise appearance | 但是你们知道明天晚上 |
[10:43] | tomorrow night at Club Rampage? It’s Ke$ha! | 谁会在狂暴夜店现身吗 钱婆凯莎啊 |
[10:45] | Shut up! Ke$ha’s my Britney! | 不是吧 凯莎就是我的小甜甜啊 |
[10:47] | Yeah. So, drinkies with Ke$ha? | 对啊 有酒喝 还有凯莎 |
[10:52] | But… parking is free here. | 但是 这里停车不要钱啊 |
[10:55] | Everything is free here. | 这里什么都不用花钱 |
[10:57] | And there’s parking. | 还有停车位 |
[10:58] | Robert, it’s Ke$ha. Stop sleeping on Ke$ha! | 罗伯特 那可是凯莎 别不把她当回事儿 |
[11:01] | You’re going. | 你要去 |
[11:05] | Ke$ha is a recording artist, yes? | 凯莎出过唱片的对吧 |
[11:08] | I can’t tell if you’re joking or sad. | 我看不出你在开玩笑还是伤心了 |
[11:11] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:21] | I want to meet the wizard | 我想见见这位 |
[11:22] | that made that chicken | 用蔬菜跟谷粒 |
[11:23] | parmigiana out of vegetables and bird seed. | 做出帕尔马干酪鸡的巫师 |
[11:27] | I just want to meet any wizard. | 我想见任何巫师 |
[11:30] | Oh, you have powers of your own. | 你自己也有魔力啊 |
[11:33] | You pushed a button on a phone, | 你在手机上点一点 |
[11:34] | 20 minutes later, this vegan feast appeared. | 20分钟后 这些素食美味就出现了 |
[11:37] | It’s called Postmates and I invented it, | 那个叫美食达 是我发明的 |
[11:40] | but I didn’t tell anyone I invented it, | 但我没告诉任何人是我发明的 |
[11:41] | so then someone else did. | 所以别人就抢先发布了这个产品 |
[11:45] | If I knew all this was a button away… | 我要是早知道点一点就可以有这些… |
[11:50] | That’s why I’ve gone soft. | 正因此我才没当年那么激进了 |
[11:52] | I’ve been sleeping with the enemy and eating with the enemy | 我一直跟敌人吃在一起 住在一起 |
[11:55] | and letting the enemy do my taxes. | 还让敌人帮我缴税 |
[11:57] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己这么严苛 |
[11:59] | You didn’t have the spartan life of the ashram | 你没经历过静修所里那种清苦的生活 |
[12:02] | to keep you honest. | 来帮你保持真实 |
[12:03] | Well, something has got to | 必须得有什么东西 |
[12:04] | snap me out of this beautiful bourgeois nightmare. | 让我从这美妙的中产阶级噩梦中醒来 |
[12:08] | Something’s got to keep me from getting lured into it, | 必须得有什么东西来防止我被这种生活诱惑 |
[12:11] | ’cause I’m really getting into Ray Donovan. | 因为我最近很沉迷于《清道夫》 |
[12:13] | Oh, well, Liev Schreiber is so… | 列维·施瑞博尔真是… |
[12:16] | – multi-talented and hand– – Yeah, yeah. | -多才多艺 而且英… -是啊 |
[12:19] | Nice try, Satan! | 想得美 恶魔 |
[12:22] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[12:23] | If we want our lives to be about something bigger, | 如果想要用生命追求更伟大的事业 |
[12:27] | we need to drill down to what’s most important to us. | 我们必须弄清什么对我们来说才是最重要的 |
[12:31] | How can we do that? | 那要怎么做呢 |
[12:37] | Cacao. | 可可 |
[12:40] | Hell yes. | 对极了 |
[12:53] | I was just doing the exact same thing at my desk. | 我刚才也在玩这个 |
[12:56] | Well, I don’t pay you to play with fidget spinners. | 我给你开工资 可不是让你玩指尖陀螺的 |
[12:59] | I haven’t paid myself in many months. | 我已经好几个月没给自己发工资了 |
[13:02] | Of course you haven’t. | 你当然没有 |
[13:03] | That’s why everyone wants to have a baby with you. | 所以大家都想跟你生孩子 |
[13:07] | Look… I get that this is a big deal. | 听我说 我知道这是件大事 |
[13:11] | It’s a big deal. | 是天大的事 |
[13:13] | Erin is my oldest friend. | 艾琳是我认识最久的朋友 |
[13:14] | Thought your mom was your oldest friend. | 我以为你老妈才是你认识最久的朋友 |
[13:16] | For your information, my dad is my oldest friend, | 澄清一下 我爸是我认识最久的朋友 |
[13:18] | my mom is my first girlfriend. | 我妈是我的第一个女朋友 |
[13:20] | Boy, who wouldn’t want your genetic material? | 老天 谁不想要你的基因呢 |
[13:23] | Oh, come on. I’m tall. I’m smart. | 拜托 我长得高 也很聪明 |
[13:26] | And technically, I have two girlfriends. | 严格说起来 我有两个女朋友 |
[13:27] | Okay, what happens when | 好吧 那等这小孩长大 |
[13:28] | this kid grows up and asks who their father is? | 问他的父亲是谁的时候 怎么办 |
[13:31] | You heard Erin. | 你也听到艾琳说了 |
[13:33] | I’m Uncle Barry. | 我是巴里叔叔 |
[13:34] | I’m only as involved as I want to be. | 我想承担多少责任都可以 |
[13:37] | You’re always involved. | 你一定会全程负责的 |
[13:38] | You’re on the neighborhood watch for places you don’t live. | 你连别人社区的邻里守望互助都要参加 |
[13:40] | You always have time for anyone with a clipboard. | 你对路边那些做社会调查的人都很耐心 |
[13:43] | They work so hard. | 他们很卖力啊 |
[13:43] | You’ll teach this girl how to play catch | 如果是女孩 你会教她怎么投球 |
[13:46] | or buy this little boy his first dress. | 是男孩 你会给他买第一条裙子 |
[13:48] | What about when he grows up? | 他长大了之后怎么办 |
[13:51] | This is a fuck-ton to ask of someone. | 这根本就是过分的要求 |
[13:54] | I know it’s a fuck-ton to ask of you. | 我知道 这对你来说也是过分的要求 |
[13:56] | So don’t do it. | 那就不要同意 |
[13:58] | Look, when we got together for real, | 听我说 我们决定在一起的时候 |
[14:03] | I took the idea of having kids, | 我放下了有孩子的希望 |
[14:04] | tucked it away on a shelf in the garage. | 完全扔到一个犄角旮旯里 |
[14:07] | And I’m okay with that because I want to be with you. | 我可以接受这样 因为我想跟你在一起 |
[14:12] | You have no idea how much I appreciate you doing that for me. | 你不知道我有多感激你为我这样做 |
[14:16] | But now I have this chance to, | 但是现在我有了一个机会 |
[14:18] | in some small way, | 在某种程度上 |
[14:20] | be a dad. | 成为父亲 |
[14:23] | And it might be my only shot. | 这可能是我唯一的机会了 |
[14:31] | Has the space been cleansed? | 这地方被净化过了吗 |
[14:33] | Spiritually, yes, | 精神上是的 |
[14:34] | but the wine stain that looks like Ernest Borgnine | 但是那块像欧内斯特·博格宁的酒渍 |
[14:37] | is there for life, I’m afraid. | 怕是一辈子都洗不掉了 |
[14:39] | I have the sacred vessel. | 我把圣器拿来了 |
[14:42] | – Did you wash the chili out of it? – Yes. | -你洗掉里面的辣椒了吗 -是的 |
[14:44] | Did you by chance do all the dishes? | 你把碗都洗了吗 |
[14:50] | They haven’t seen us. Quick, let’s jump out the window. | 他们还没看到我们 快点 我们快出去 |
[14:53] | Come on. You can do this. | 别这样 你可以的 |
[14:59] | Well, what’s going on here? | 你们在忙什么呢 |
[15:02] | You having a fondue party? | 你们要搞芝士火锅派对吗 |
[15:04] | Oh, Grace. What you don’t know could fill your crystal vase, | 格蕾丝 你无知得像你的水晶花瓶一样 |
[15:07] | which I broke earlier today and I’m sorry. | 不过我今天不小心打碎了 对不起 |
[15:10] | That’s okay, I’m sure another one of my grandmothers will die. | 没关系 肯定预示我又有哪个祖母要死了吧 |
[15:14] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[15:17] | We were hoping the two of you would join us for dinner tonight. | 我们希望你们今晚可以跟我们一起吃饭 |
[15:21] | You know, at that very nice vegan place on the shore. | 海岸有一家很棒的素食餐厅 |
[15:23] | Postmates? It’s delicious. | 美食达吗 非常好吃 |
[15:26] | Unfortunately, it’s called Branch. | 不好意思 是叫布兰奇 |
[15:28] | Unfortunately, it’s called Bark. I heard Moby eats there. | 不好意思 是叫巴克[狗吠] 我听说莫比也在那边吃饭 |
[15:31] | Oh, yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[15:32] | I’ve seen the blurry pictures of him on Yelp. | 我在”狗吠”点评网上看过他很模糊的照片 |
[15:35] | – So? – We can’t. | -怎么样 -我们去不了 |
[15:37] | We’re having a cacao ceremony. | 我们要举行一个可可仪式 |
[15:39] | That’s our cue. | 我们明白该走了 |
[15:39] | To say that sounds like fun and… | 该说听起来很有意思 所以… |
[15:46] | Maybe we could join you. | 我们也想加入 |
[15:48] | For a journey into your soul? | 探索灵魂的旅程吗 |
[15:50] | Man, you must really want to get back on my good side. | 老天 你是有多想获得我的好感 |
[15:54] | Lady Cacao does welcome all searchers. | 可可女神欢迎所有探索者 |
[15:57] | Then it’s a date. Super! | 那就这么定了 太好了 |
[15:59] | So what do we do? Stick our hands in it or what? | 我们要做什么呢 把手收进去还是怎么 |
[16:02] | Your mind hands. | 你的灵魂之手 |
[16:04] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[16:07] | This is ceremonial-grade cacao: | 这是仪式级别的可可 |
[16:09] | raw, bitter, | 生的 苦涩 |
[16:11] | and blessed in the ancient Mayan tradition by Shaman Brad. | 由布拉德萨满祈福获得古代玛雅传统的庇佑 |
[16:15] | So, it’s chocolate. | 所以就是巧克力 |
[16:17] | Great, I’m a fiend. | 太好了 我超爱 |
[16:19] | I stash Godiva bars on all my help, just to have it on hand. | 我囤了很多歌蒂娃巧克力棒 恨不得随手一个 |
[16:23] | If you both are done, Lady Cacao would like your attention. | 如果你们唠叨完了 可可女神希望你们集中注意力 |
[16:26] | Before we drink, we must each set an intention for our lives. | 在开始喝之前 我们必须定下一个人生愿望 |
[16:30] | A what? | 一个什么 |
[16:32] | Just write down something you want and stick it in the bowl. | 写下你想要的东西 然后放到碗里 |
[16:41] | Hope I got this ratio right. | 希望我没搞错比例 |
[16:43] | The last time I did this, it was for 400 people. | 我上次做这个 是给400个人准备的 |
[16:46] | – Are any of those people still alive? – A good amount. | -那些人都还活着吗 -大部分都还活着 |
[16:54] | To Lady Cacao. | 敬可可女神 |
[17:00] | Wait. Anything in here will interfere with my statins? | 稍等 这里有什么东西会干扰我的降脂药吗 |
[17:03] | This is drug free and non-psychoactive. | 这里面没有毒品 也不会影响精神行为 |
[17:08] | Yep, totally cool. | 真的 绝对没问题 |
[17:22] | Y’all, I just found this molly on the floor of the party bus! | 各位 我刚在派对大巴上捡到了一粒毒品 |
[17:25] | I’m gonna take it! | 我打算服下了 |
[17:29] | – My God. -Robert, you made it! | -天呐 -罗伯特 你来了 |
[17:32] | Yes, I should have known the entrance | 是啊 我早该知道入口会在 |
[17:34] | would be an unmarked door in an alley. | 这种巷子里 门口也没个标志 |
[17:36] | A break-dancing twink kicked me in the head. | 一个跳霹雳舞的小鲜肉踢到了我的头 |
[17:38] | It was incredible. | 实在太棒了 |
[17:40] | It sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[17:41] | Someone threw up on a table, | 刚有人吐在桌子上了 |
[17:42] | but as soon as they clean it off, it’s ours. | 等他们清理完 我们就坐下 |
[17:43] | I’ll be right in. I’m just going to take some “Polly.” | 我马上进去 我先去弄点”肚品”吃吃 |
[17:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:55] | Hey, Daddy, can I direct you to the grown-ups’ table? | 老爷爷 需要我带你去老年桌吗 |
[18:12] | Oh, no, don’t be fooled! | 不 别被骗了 |
[18:14] | Bar’s open. | 正在营业 |
[18:15] | Newcomers get a free cheeseburger with their first drink. | 新客人买第一杯酒就送一个芝士汉堡 |
[18:18] | Can I have a scotch on the rocks, please? | 可以给我来杯威士忌加冰吗 |
[18:27] | You know, they were roommates for 12 years. | 他们当了12年的室友 |
[18:31] | “Confirmed bachelors.” | 「盖章认定的单身汉」 |
[18:32] | I understand Cary Grant | 我知道加里·格兰特 |
[18:34] | confirmed things with a few handsome bachelors. | 跟几个单身帅哥都定过情 |
[18:37] | Some of those confirmations began right here. | 有些情就是在这里定下的 |
[18:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:42] | Well, I’ll be. | 天呐 |
[18:46] | Have you by any chance ever heard of Fernando Lamas? | 你听过费尔南多·拉马斯吗 |
[18:50] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[18:51] | I was so jealous of his affair with Lana Turner | 我好嫉妒他和拉娜·特纳的婚外情 |
[18:54] | that I gave her a mustache in my Legends of Hollywood calendar. | 我在《好莱坞传奇》的日历上给她画了胡子 |
[18:58] | My mother took my copy away. | 我妈把我的那份收走了 |
[19:01] | Didn’t work, Ma. I’m talking to a man in leather. | 没用的 妈 我在和一个穿皮衣的人聊天呢 |
[19:11] | Is my dad here? He’s not answering his phone, | 我爸在吗 他不接电话 |
[19:13] | and I need someone to tell me it’s okay to be selfish. | 我需要有人告诉我自私没关系 |
[19:15] | I’m afraid he’s at a club. | 他应该在夜店呢 |
[19:20] | Sorry, I asked where my dad is. | 不好意思 我问的是我爸在哪 |
[19:22] | An outing with his theater group. They’re seeing Ke$ha! | 他和剧团的人出去了 他们去看凯莎了 |
[19:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:29] | – Bye, Sol. – No, no, what’s going on? | -再见 索尔 -不不 你怎么了 |
[19:32] | Just– | 只是 |
[19:34] | You know, Barry’s friend asked for his sperm | 巴里的朋友问他要精子 |
[19:37] | and I’m gonna go kill myself. | 我要自杀了 |
[19:39] | Oh, that old chestnut. | 老故事又发生了啊 |
[19:41] | Yeah, so… | 是啊 所以… |
[19:44] | – Anyway… – Want to see my new dog? | -算了 -想看看我的新狗吗 |
[19:47] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[19:48] | – Want to break into your dad’s scotch? – Yes. | -想喝你爸的威士忌吗 -好啊 |
[19:53] | I’ll take a peek at that dog, too. | 我也看看那只狗 |
[20:06] | Thank you for going with me on that Five Elements Dance journey. | 谢谢你和我一起参加五行舞的探索之旅 |
[20:09] | And thank you for putting your fingers in my mouth. | 谢谢你把你的手指放进我嘴里 |
[20:12] | That was a little weird. | 那有点奇怪 |
[20:13] | Now that our hearts are open, | 既然我们敞开心扉了 |
[20:14] | time to share our life intentions. | 是时候分享我们的人生愿景了 |
[20:17] | Oh, I wasn’t aware we were sharing. | 我都不知道还要分享呢 |
[20:20] | Well, it would be a pretty stupid ceremony | 不大声读出来的话 |
[20:22] | if we didn’t read them aloud, Grace. | 那这仪式就太蠢了 格蕾丝 |
[20:25] | Oh, that’s the stupid part. | 原来是这部分比较蠢啊 |
[20:26] | Just for that, you’re gonna go first. | 就凭你这吐槽 你先说吧 |
[20:30] | No, I’ll go. | 不 我先吧 |
[20:37] | “I’d love to get the SEC off my back.” | 「希望证监会别再盯着我了」 |
[20:40] | Why is the SEC on your back? | 证监会为什么要盯着你 |
[20:42] | ‘Cause they’re a bunch of nerds. | 因为他们是一群书呆子 |
[20:44] | Wow, I’ve never heard the | 以前我从来没有 |
[20:46] | SEC mentioned in a cacao ceremony before. | 在可可仪式里听人提到过证监会呢 |
[20:49] | I thought this was supposed to be a safe space. | 我以为这里应该是个安全的地方呢 |
[20:52] | Leo is just not used to breaking bread with capitalists. | 里奥只是不习惯和资本家相互信任[本意:共享面包] |
[20:56] | Is there bread? ‘Cause I got to say, | 有面包吗 我不得不说 |
[20:57] | this chocolate isn’t sitting right. | 这巧克力吃了让人不太舒服 |
[20:59] | None of this is sitting right. | 所有这一切都让人不舒服 |
[21:00] | Let me show you how it’s done. | 让我教你怎么做 |
[21:03] | “I want to start living a life I will be proud of in the end.” | 「我想创建一种未来能引以为豪的生活」 |
[21:10] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:11] | Maybe I’ve taken a wrong turn. | 也许我选择了错误的路 |
[21:13] | You mean with me? | 你是说和我在一起错了 |
[21:14] | I’m the wrong turn you took? | 你走错的那条路指的是我吗 |
[21:16] | I’m just being honest. | 我只是在说实话 |
[21:18] | You want to see honesty? | 你喜欢诚实是吧 |
[21:21] | “I want to get through | 「我希望在可可仪式中 |
[21:22] | this caca ceremony without killing Frankie.” | 不要忍不住把弗兰琦杀了」 |
[21:27] | I’m gonna take Leo outside | 我带里奥出去吧 |
[21:28] | and explain to him why it’s better to be outside. | 给他解释一下为什么外面比较好 |
[21:32] | Now that you’re up. | 既然你都起身了 那走吧 |
[21:36] | Thanks a lot. | 真是谢谢你了 |
[21:37] | Oh, I’m sorry! | 抱歉 |
[21:38] | Am I doing your bullshit ceremony wrong? | 你这狗屁仪式 我搞错了是吗 |
[21:41] | Am I losing points because | 我是不是要因为 |
[21:42] | I didn’t bring my own dirty yurt or seeping bust? | 没带脏蒙古包和滴水的半身像来要扣分了 |
[21:45] | No, you’re losing points because | 不 你被扣分是因为 |
[21:47] | you don’t take me seriously, as is your wont. | 你不把我当回事 你一直如此 |
[21:50] | No, Frankie, what I don’t take seriously | 不 弗兰琦 我不当回事的 |
[21:53] | is looking for answers in terrible chocolate. | 是用难吃的巧克力寻找答案 |
[21:56] | I take you very seriously. | 我很重视你 |
[21:59] | Then why can’t you understand I’m searching for something? | 那你为什么不明白我在寻找某个东西 |
[22:02] | I do. I just don’t understand | 我明白 我只是不明白 |
[22:04] | why you’re searching for it everywhere but here. | 你为什么去外面各处找 就是不在这里找 |
[22:06] | If it were here, I would’ve found it already. | 如果它在这里 我早就找到了 |
[22:08] | You can’t even find your glasses | 你眼镜在你头上挂着 |
[22:10] | when they’re on top of your head! | 你都找不到 |
[22:11] | I’m talking about something with meaning. | 我说的是真正有意义的东西 |
[22:13] | Something that matters. | 重要的东西 |
[22:15] | I thought you and I were doing something with meaning. | 我以为你我本来就是在做有意义的事 |
[22:17] | You know, I thought helping older women masturbate mattered. | 我以为帮助老年女性自慰很重要 |
[22:20] | It does. | 是很重要 |
[22:22] | I thought we mattered. | 我以为我们很重要 |
[22:23] | We do. | 是很重要 |
[22:24] | Well, then stop acting like we don’t. | 那就别再装作我们不重要的样子了 |
[22:34] | Have Erin and her wife considered a sperm bank? | 艾琳和她妻子考虑过精子库吗 |
[22:38] | Nah, they want to know the guy, | 没 他们希望捐精人是他们认识的 |
[22:39] | which, I guess, is a thing. | 或许最近流行这样吧 |
[22:40] | Barry’s a catch. | 巴里是个好男人 |
[22:42] | He’s so nice and funny and tall. | 他人好 风趣 还很高 |
[22:45] | What is he, six-foot-four? | 有1米95吧 |
[22:46] | Sol, I already have lesbians after him. | 索尔 已经有女同性恋在追他了 |
[22:49] | Don’t need you as well. | 你就别搞得像暗恋他一样 |
[22:50] | He wants to do this though, right? | 但他希望这么做 对吧 |
[22:53] | Yes, but Barry also thought | 是的 但是巴里 |
[22:55] | he wanted to be a fedora guy for a while. | 有段时间还想戴软呢帽呢 |
[22:57] | Oh, God, I remember. | 天呐 我记得这事 |
[22:59] | Maybe show Erin some pictures of that? | 要不给艾琳看看他戴帽子的照片 |
[23:01] | Erin. | 艾琳 |
[23:02] | I hope she gets hit by a plane. | 希望她被飞机撞死 |
[23:05] | Sorry, I didn’t mean that. | 抱歉 我不是那个意思 |
[23:07] | Why do I all of a sudden hate this woman? | 为什么我突然很讨厌这个女人 |
[23:09] | I’ve always liked her. | 我一直很喜欢她的 |
[23:10] | She knows how to bag on Barry. | 她知道怎么批评责骂巴里 |
[23:12] | ‘Cause this is a primal thing you’re dealing with. | 因为你面对的是一种原始冲动 |
[23:14] | And I’ve been all caught up in that before. | 我以前被卷入过这种事 |
[23:17] | When Frankie and I were trying to have kids and couldn’t… | 我和弗兰琦想要孩子时 却要不了 |
[23:21] | it almost broke us up. We didn’t know where to turn. | 我们差点因此分手了 当时完全不知道该怎么做 |
[23:24] | See? Exactly. It’s the kind of stuff that breaks people up. | 瞧吧 这种事能让人分手的 |
[23:27] | And if Barry does this for Erin, | 如果巴里为艾琳这么做 |
[23:29] | they will share this crazy bond. | 他们的感情就坚不可摧了 |
[23:32] | And I’ll always be on the outside. | 我就彻底成了局外人 |
[23:34] | No, you won’t. | 不 不会的 |
[23:35] | Because you and Barry will always have | 因为你和巴里会永远记得 |
[23:37] | this incredible thing that you did for him. | 你为他做的巨大的牺牲 |
[23:45] | It’d be pretty incredible of me, huh? | 那我也太棒了吧 |
[23:47] | Yes, it would. | 没错 |
[23:48] | Never been the generous one in a relationship before. | 我原来谈恋爱从来都没大度过 |
[23:52] | And you still won’t be. | 你以后也不会的 |
[23:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:59] | She totally Wizard of Oz’d me. | 她说的话让我醍醐灌顶 |
[24:01] | It turns out the thing I was looking for | 原来我要找的东西 |
[24:04] | was here the whole time. | 一直在这里 |
[24:06] | Cacao never lies. | 可可从来都不说谎的 |
[24:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:09] | We never read your intention. | 我们还没读出你的愿望呢 |
[24:11] | It was, “I want to help Frankie find her way.” | 我写的是「我想帮助弗兰琦找到她的方向」 |
[24:17] | You did. | 你做到了 |
[24:18] | I guess my work is done here. | 那我的任务已经完成了 |
[24:21] | Sambadha is calling. | 桑巴达在召唤我 |
[24:23] | I want to give you something. | 我想送你个东西 |
[24:29] | Your left eye. | 你的左眼 |
[24:31] | In gratitude for bringing me to clarity. | 感谢你让我有所感悟 |
[24:33] | Thank you. That is really moving. | 谢谢 真的很感人 |
[24:37] | Of course, you realize I can’t hang | 当然 你知道我没办法挂起来 |
[24:39] | it ’cause I don’t have any walls. | 因为我没有墙 |
[24:41] | Well, then give it back to me. | 那把它还我吧 |
[24:44] | I couldn’t possibly… | 我不能收 |
[24:57] | I notice I’m not in vogue with the dress code here. | 我发现我不符合这里的着装规范 |
[25:01] | May I ask how you came to leather? | 请问你为什么喜欢穿皮衣 |
[25:04] | Most of my life I was treated as if I wasn’t a real man | 大部分时间 别人都不把我当成男人 |
[25:07] | because I like men. | 因为我喜欢男人 |
[25:09] | Then a few years ago, a friend introduced me to this, | 几年前 一个朋友向我推荐了皮衣 |
[25:11] | and it just felt right. | 感觉很不错 |
[25:14] | I was finally able to express my masculinity | 我终于可以用我喜欢的方式 |
[25:17] | in a way that made sense to me. | 来展现我的男子气概了 |
[25:19] | I guess I’m making up for lost time now. | 算是对失去的旧时光的一种弥补吧 |
[25:21] | Well, theater was my leather… | 剧院就是我的皮衣 |
[25:24] | until my junior thespian friends | 直到我的小演员朋友 |
[25:27] | tried to take me to a place called Rampage. | 要带我去一个叫狂暴夜店的地方 |
[25:30] | That place isn’t for anyone who remembers both Darrins. | 那地方完全不适合年纪比较大的人 |
[25:33] | It certainly wasn’t for me. | 反正不适合我 |
[25:34] | Ah, let the young enjoy their youth. | 让年轻人享受他们的青春吧 |
[25:37] | As long as I can enjoy my old age in a place like this. | 我能在这样的地方享受我的晚年就行 |
[25:40] | You should have seen this in its heyday. | 你真该见见这地方的鼎盛时期 可惜了 |
[25:43] | – Really? – Oh, yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[25:44] | There was a big piano and everyone would sing and dance. | 那里有架大钢琴 所有人都会唱歌跳舞 |
[25:47] | The worse, the better. | 水平越烂越好 |
[25:49] | He says that because he was the worse. | 那是因为他水平很烂 |
[25:53] | Boy, I wish I was here then. | 天啊 我当年要是在就好了 |
[25:55] | Of course, I would have been one of those confirmed bachelors. | 那我肯定也是终身不娶的单身汉之一 |
[26:00] | But it’s nice the way it is now, too. | 但现在也不错啊 |
[26:02] | Well, enjoy it while you still can. | 今朝有酒今朝醉吧 |
[26:04] | It’s closing down for good next month. | 这里下个月就要倒闭了 |
[26:06] | No, I live here now. | 不行 这里是我的家了 |
[26:19] | A little help, please! | 帮帮我吧 |
[26:21] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼 |
[26:23] | What does it look like? | 你觉得呢 |
[26:24] | I’m putting my head down the garbage disposal. | 我在把我的头放进垃圾处理机 |
[26:29] | Let me do the honors. | 我来吧 |
[26:31] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[26:33] | Oh, no! We have to do it right. | 不 我们得有仪式感 |
[26:38] | Goodbye, head. Goodbye, head. | 再见 头 再见 头 |
[26:41] | Now you. | 到你了 |
[26:43] | Goodbye, head. Goodbye, head. | 再见 头 再见 头 |
[26:51] | It was really an amazing likeness. | 真的太像了 |
[26:54] | I see the yurt’s gone. | 我看到蒙古包已经没了 |
[26:56] | And with it, its most enigmatic inhabitant. | 还有它最神秘的居民 |
[27:00] | Are you okay with that? | 你不介意吗 |
[27:01] | It was time for him to go. | 他是该走了 |
[27:03] | Thank you for kicking me in the ass. | 谢谢你骂醒我 |
[27:05] | I’m ready to kick anytime. | 随时效劳 |
[27:08] | You do realize that you’ve destroyed our disposal, right? | 你知道你把垃圾处理机弄坏了吧 |
[27:12] | Goodbye, head. Goodbye, head. Goodbye, head. Goodbye, head. | 再见 头 再见 头 再见 头 |
[27:16] | Goodbye, head. Goodbye, head. Goodbye, head. | 再见 头 再见 头 再见 头 |