时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | I have never been so pampered in my life. | 我这辈子从未被宠成这样过 |
[00:58] | There was that guy who seemed to be in charge only of my toes. | 有个家伙似乎只负责我的脚趾 |
[01:01] | Yeah. What am I gonna do without a toe butler? | 是啊 没有了「脚趾管家」我要怎么办啊 |
[01:04] | Am I supposed to tend to my own toe comfort like some sort of animal? | 难道我要像动物一样自己按摩自己的脚趾吗 |
[01:07] | Then it’s settled. | 那就决定了 |
[01:08] | We’ll drop off an envelope of cash to Bud, | 我们给巴德留下一信封的现金 |
[01:10] | skip his wedding, and head back to the Maldives. | 不参加他的婚礼了 回马尔代夫去 |
[01:13] | I have $70,000 on me. | 我身上带了七万美元 |
[01:15] | I’d love to go back… | 我也想回去 |
[01:18] | but I have to deal with whatever Frankie has done to our company. | 但我还得应对弗兰琦对我们公司造成的伤害 |
[01:23] | Maybe she’s realized that being in charge | 或许她已意识到做负责人 |
[01:24] | isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. | 没有别人说得那么好 |
[01:26] | Heavy is the head that wears the crown. | 欲戴王冠 必承其重 |
[01:29] | Yeah, well even heavier is the head that binges The Crown | 是啊 在我想睡觉时 她连看《王冠》 |
[01:32] | at full volume while I try to sleep. | 才更让人头大呢 |
[01:38] | Check it again. | 再看一遍 |
[01:40] | – No, I sent that email ten times. – Man! | -不 那封电邮我都发10次了 -天呐 |
[01:44] | – Wait. Oh my bad. – Six, seven. | -等等 怪我 -6 7 |
[01:46] | I sent it to myself ten times. | 我是给自己发了10次 |
[01:48] | Stop saying numbers. | 别再报数了 |
[01:50] | – Oh, welcome home! – Hey, Grace. | -欢迎回家 -嗨 格蕾丝 |
[01:52] | Who are all these people? | 这些人都是谁 |
[01:54] | Oh, this is Coyote, Frankie’s son. | 这是卡奥迪 弗兰琦的儿子 |
[01:56] | We’ve met. | 我们认识 |
[01:58] | Where is his mother? | 他母亲呢 |
[02:06] | Ha, well, well, well. | 哎呦呦 |
[02:08] | The prodigal daughter returns. | 浪女回归了 |
[02:11] | She flew the coop when she couldn’t handle the heat. | 她在无法承受压力时离巢了 |
[02:14] | Well, there’s a new sheriff in town. | 现在镇上有新治安官了 |
[02:16] | Yeah, me. I’m back. | 是我 我回来了 |
[02:18] | Why are you still making donuts? | 你为什么还在做甜甜圈 |
[02:20] | I’m not. I’m making a cake-yata. | 我没有 我在做蛋糕彩罐 |
[02:22] | – A what? – For the wedding! | -什么 -为婚礼准备的 |
[02:24] | It has the taste of a cake, but the fun of a pinata. | 有蛋糕的味道 和彩罐的乐趣 |
[02:27] | Well, your track record with pinatas is so stellar. | 你过去打彩罐的经历”很棒”嘛 |
[02:31] | Boy, you hit one beehive… | 也就打了一次蜂窝… |
[02:33] | Repeatedly! | 反复打 |
[02:34] | You hit one beehive repeatedly. | 你反复打了那一个蜂窝 |
[02:36] | Oh, the runaway thinks she can just waltz back in here | 逃家妇女以为她可以大摇大摆地回来 |
[02:39] | and start zingin’ the living daylights out of me. | 开始挑我的毛病 |
[02:41] | I didn’t run away. You drove me away. | 我没逃家 我是被你逼走的 |
[02:44] | And what’s with all the Post-its? | 这些便签怎么回事 |
[02:47] | “Fax the minions.” What’s this supposed to mean? | “给手下发传真” 什么意思 |
[02:50] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 你当然想知道了 |
[02:52] | Yes, this is me asking to know. | 是啊 我这不是在问吗 |
[02:54] | Uh, Joan-Margaret? | 琼-玛格丽特 |
[02:55] | Do I have time to catch Grace up on all the things she missed | 我有时间给格蕾丝补上她缺席的那些事吗 |
[02:59] | when she fucked off to God knows where? | 就是她跑去不知道哪里时错过的事 |
[03:02] | You’ve got 12 minutes at 3:17. | 你3:17时有12分钟 |
[03:06] | Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[03:08] | 3:17. I’ll reserve the meditation room. | 3:17 我要预约使用冥想室 |
[03:10] | Great. | 太好了 |
[03:17] | – Hello? – Yes, hello. | -喂 -你好 |
[03:19] | Just calling to confirm your 3:17 with Frankie Bergstein, | 我想确认下你3:17跟弗兰琦·伯格斯丁的预约 |
[03:24] | tentatively in the meditation room. | 目前安排在冥想室 |
[03:31] | Here’s a pic that Evan sent last week from the yard. | 这是埃文上周发来的在院子里的照片 |
[03:34] | Notice the ab definition. | 看到他的腹肌多分明了吗 |
[03:36] | I think the bigger question here is | 我觉得更要紧的问题是 |
[03:37] | who is taking all these incredibly professional photographs | 是谁拍下了这些埃文在监狱里的照片 |
[03:41] | of Evan in jail? | 还拍得如此专业 |
[03:42] | Oh, his good friend, Ramirez keeps a phone in his belly fold. | 他的好友雷米兹把一部电话藏在了肚皮褶里 |
[03:47] | Mint Juleps, coming in cold. | 薄荷朱莉酒 凉的 |
[03:49] | – Thank you. – Oh, good. | -谢谢 -太好了 |
[03:51] | Yeah. Okay. | 嗯 好嘞 |
[03:54] | – Thank you. – Thank you so much. | -谢谢 -非常感谢 |
[03:57] | – Salud. – Oh, this is so good. | -干杯 -真好喝 |
[04:02] | I guess I miscounted. | 看来我数错了 |
[04:03] | Yes, because six is a notoriously tough number. | 是啊 因为6这个数特别不好数 |
[04:08] | So, Robert, Allison tells us that you like to sing and dance. | 罗伯特 艾莉森说你喜欢唱歌跳舞 |
[04:12] | Oh, he’s a theater machine. | 他是个戏剧机器 |
[04:14] | Is that what the gold footless shoe is for? | 那个金鞋就是这个意思吗 |
[04:17] | That’s called a Tappy. | 那是塔比奖 |
[04:20] | It’s an award not unlike the Tony. | 这个奖跟托尼奖很像 |
[04:22] | I received that for my performance in 1776. | 我凭在《1776》中的表演得到的 |
[04:25] | He’s actually rehearsing for another one right now. | 他现在还在为另一部剧彩排呢 |
[04:28] | Yes, well, like all things | 是啊 就像所有 |
[04:30] | which once were and will never be again, | 曾经拥有 却一去不返的东西 |
[04:33] | that life is over now… | 那段生涯也结束了 |
[04:34] | thanks to the man sitting across from you. | 多亏了那个坐在你们对面的男人 |
[04:37] | – Way to go, Bud. – He means me. | -你真行 巴德 -他是说我 |
[04:40] | – I ended the life. – Tit for tat. | -我结束了那生涯 -一报还一报 |
[04:43] | I lost his dog for 20 minutes, | 我把他的狗丢了20分钟 |
[04:44] | so he got me fired from the theater forever. | 于是他就害我永远被戏剧界开除了 |
[04:47] | Which, as you can see, was a mistake, | 你们也可以看出 那是个错误 |
[04:50] | because he deserves a Tappy for this performance: | 因为他的这个表演足以获得塔比奖 |
[04:55] | “Best Complaint by a Baby Man.” | “最佳小气鬼抱怨” |
[04:59] | You guys… stop. | 你们啊 够了 |
[05:02] | You know, Allison is a bit of a performer. | 艾莉森也挺会表演呢 |
[05:05] | Do you remember when you re-enacted your first seizure | 你记得你为女童军重演你的第一次 |
[05:07] | for your Girl Scout troop? | 癫痫的事吗 |
[05:08] | And then it turned into a real seizure. | 然后 她真开始癫痫发作了 |
[05:12] | – So, I– – Hey, everybody, | -所以 -各位 |
[05:13] | here comes a Goldie story. | 格蒂又讲故事了 |
[05:15] | – Last person to stay awake wins. – It’s… | -最后一个没睡着的人胜利 -是… |
[05:19] | We’ll have to play that fun game later. | 我们稍后再玩那个好玩的游戏吧 |
[05:22] | – Mom, we have to go pick up my dress! – Dear God, the dress. | -妈妈 我们得去拿婚纱了 -天呐 婚纱 |
[05:25] | – I cannot wait for you to see it. – It’s really something to see. | -我等不及让你看到了 -真的很有看头 |
[05:29] | But in a good way, right? | 但是是好的那种看头吧 |
[05:31] | You’re going to see it! | 你会看到的 |
[05:36] | You’re gonna see it. | 你会看到的 |
[05:41] | If she’s trying to escape, maybe you should just let her. | 如果她是想逃跑 你还是由她去吧 |
[05:44] | No, I’m giving her a good stretch out | 不 我在帮她做伸展 |
[05:46] | with this great exercise we found online. | 这是我们在网上找到的好锻炼方法 |
[05:50] | Any better? | 好点了吗 |
[05:51] | Oh, loads! | 好多了 |
[05:53] | The cane is purely decorative at this point. | 手杖现在就是个装饰了 |
[05:56] | Well, good to see you girls are piling on the affectations. | 很高兴你们这么能装 |
[06:00] | This is real. | 这是真的 |
[06:02] | Bar fight. | 酒吧斗殴 |
[06:04] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[06:05] | Barnes and Noble fight. | 是邦诺书店斗殴 |
[06:08] | I bedazzled her cane. | 我给她的手杖装饰的亮片 |
[06:10] | Oh, we’ve been getting lots of compliments. | 我们受到了好多赞美呢 |
[06:12] | – From pimps? – And whores. | -皮条客赞美的吗 -还有妓女 |
[06:17] | I’ll get my whiteboard. | 我去拿我的白板 |
[06:18] | Oh, no. Please, no more whiteboard. | 不 拜托 别再拿白板了 |
[06:20] | Just tell me what’s going on, would you? | 就告诉我到底什么情况吧 |
[06:22] | I present… | 我呈现 |
[06:24] | Operation OPP. | OPP行动 |
[06:26] | Operation Operation? | 行动行动吗 |
[06:27] | Operation “Older Person Priority.” | “老人为先”行动 |
[06:30] | You see, Grace, I remembered | 瞧 格蕾丝 我想起了 |
[06:32] | why we started this company in the first place. | 我们成立这家公司的初衷 |
[06:35] | Well, I never forgot: to help older women. | 我可没忘过 是为了帮助老年女性 |
[06:38] | Exactly. To put them first, | 没错 为了把她们放在第一位 |
[06:40] | unlike at the pharmacy or the crosswalk. | 不像药房和十字路口 |
[06:43] | Those senior volunteers over there are from Walden Villas. | 那边那些老年志愿者来自瓦尔登别墅 |
[06:47] | There’s nobody over there. | 那边没人啊 |
[06:49] | Oh, well, it’s almost 3:30, they went to dinner. | 快3:30了 他们去吃晚饭了 |
[06:52] | But they have been verifying the ages | 但他们在验证所有 |
[06:54] | of all the people to whom we owe a free Ménage. | 我们欠自给自足的人的年龄 |
[06:59] | Because… | 因为 |
[07:00] | Because at Vybrant, older women come first. | 因为在活力振动棒 老年女性优先 |
[07:06] | So, what does all this mean? | 那这都是什么 |
[07:08] | Well, the older you are, the faster you get your vibrator. | 你越老 就能越早拿到振动棒 |
[07:11] | Those with AARP cards are put in Group A, | 那些有美国退休者协会证的人被纳入A组 |
[07:16] | those with arthritis in Group double A… | 有关节炎的被纳入AA组 |
[07:19] | And what’s Group X? | 那X组是什么 |
[07:20] | Oh, a seminal punk band. | 开创性朋克乐队 |
[07:22] | No, on your big board. | 不 你白板上的 |
[07:24] | Oh, those are the younger people we don’t have to worry about yet | 那是我们暂时不需要考虑的年轻人 |
[07:27] | ’cause they’ll get their vibrators | 因为等他们老到 |
[07:29] | when they’re old enough to need one. | 需要振动棒时 才会拿到振动棒 |
[07:30] | So are you trying to tell me | 你是说 |
[07:32] | that Operation Operation is actually working? | 行动行动还真好使吗 |
[07:35] | Well, sales are up. | 销售量上涨 |
[07:37] | And Fast Company wants to interview me | 《快公司》想采访我 |
[07:39] | for a big story they’re doing. | 完成他们在做的一个重大专题故事 |
[07:41] | Some lady had a meltdown and they want me to replace her. | 某位女士崩溃了 他们希望我取代她 |
[07:44] | I heard it was not a meltdown. | 我听说她并不是崩溃了 |
[07:46] | I heard she’s in an institution now. | 我听说她现在都进精神病院了 |
[07:49] | But either way, I have things pretty much under control here. | 但不管怎样 我基本上控制了局面 |
[07:52] | Oh, come on, you’re still covered with Post-its. | 拜托 你还一身便签呢 |
[07:55] | Oh, these are all wedding stuff. | 这些都是婚礼的事宜 |
[07:57] | Do you want me to help with it? | 你需要我帮忙吗 |
[07:59] | Do you want to help with it? | 你想帮忙吗 |
[08:00] | Well, if you need me to help with it. | 如果你需要我帮忙的话 |
[08:02] | Well, if you need me to need you to help– | 如果你需要我需要你帮忙… |
[08:04] | Oh, God, just give me the fucking– | 天呐 给我… |
[08:07] | Well, wait, wait, you forgot a bunch of stuff. | 等等 你还忘了好多东西 |
[08:21] | Oh, there’s the Bar Mitzvah boy. | 受戒礼男孩来了 |
[08:23] | – Hey. Congrats, man. – Oh, thanks, Bar. | -恭喜 兄弟 -谢谢 巴里 |
[08:26] | How’s Allison? How does she look? How’s she doing? | 艾莉森怎么样 她看上去如何 她还好吗 |
[08:28] | She looks… | 她看上去… |
[08:30] | She didn’t have anything on when we saw her. | 我们见到她时 她没穿东西 |
[08:32] | What? She was nude? | 什么 她裸着吗 |
[08:35] | I don’t remember. Brianna, was she nude or… | 我不记得了 布丽安娜 她是裸着… |
[08:39] | Okay, here’s the deal… Allison’s dress is very specific. | 是这样的 艾莉森的裙子很特别 |
[08:42] | Okay, well, I mean it can’t be that bad, right? | 好吧 也不会那么糟吧 |
[08:44] | I mean, it’s a dress. | 就是件裙子 |
[08:46] | It’s more like what a dead child was buried in in the 1800s. | 更像是19世纪下葬儿童穿的寿衣 |
[08:51] | My God. | 天呐 |
[08:53] | The important thing is not to react. | 重要的是 别做出反应 |
[08:55] | Or look directly at it. | 也别直视它 |
[08:57] | – You mean like the sun? – Exactly. | -就像对太阳那样吗 -正确 |
[08:59] | I thought Frankie made a cake. | 我以为弗兰琦做蛋糕了 |
[09:01] | Yeah. No, she made a cake-yata… | 没有 她做的是蛋糕彩罐 |
[09:04] | which is exactly why I got a real cake. | 所以我去弄了个真蛋糕来 |
[09:06] | Did you do any of her Post-its? | 你做她的便签上的任何事了吗 |
[09:09] | Well, which one should I have done? | 我该做哪个呢 |
[09:11] | “Reach up and wave at the lights” | “伸手冲灯挥手” |
[09:12] | Or the one with a cat drawing on it? | 还是上面画了猫的这个 |
[09:15] | It looks like it’s wearing roller blades. | 它似乎穿了溜冰鞋 |
[09:16] | That might mean something. | 这可能是有深意的 |
[09:19] | The best way to help Frankie is ignore what she says she wants | 帮助弗兰琦的最佳方式就是无视她说她要的 |
[09:21] | and just do what you know she needs. | 而是做她需要的 |
[09:23] | So when she asked me to buy her a fanboat… | 所以她叫我给她买旋翼船时 |
[09:25] | Oh, you didn’t. | 你没吧 |
[09:27] | No. | 没有 |
[09:29] | Just one quick call. | 我去打个电话 |
[09:32] | You guys go. Go, go, go. | 你们去吧 |
[09:34] | – Yes! – Do not get dirty. | -好 -别弄脏了 |
[09:36] | I won’t, and I’ll keep an eye on them, too. | 我不会的 我去看着他们吧 |
[09:38] | You’re a saint. | 你真太好了 |
[09:44] | Principal Dan is your date? | 你的男伴是丹校长 |
[09:46] | I don’t know, I don’t wanna put a label on things because– | 我不知道 我并不想贴标签 |
[09:49] | No, I don’t care about that. | 不 我不在乎那个 |
[09:51] | He’s trying to cut my music program. | 他想砍掉我的音乐项目 |
[09:54] | Okay, your brother is getting married. | 好吧 你哥哥要结婚了 |
[09:56] | Please don’t do anything weird. | 请别做什么怪事 |
[09:58] | Yeah, yeah, whatevs. I need your kids. | 嗯嗯 随便了 我需要你的孩子 |
[10:01] | M&M! | 孩子们 |
[10:05] | Smile like music changed your life | 要笑得好像音乐改变了你的人生 |
[10:07] | or you won’t get your twenty bucks. | 否则就别想拿20美元 |
[10:22] | I love when the groom walks down the aisle with his mom and dad. | 我真喜欢新郎在父母陪伴下走向圣坛 |
[10:25] | They’re giving him away, like his birth parents. | 他们要像他的亲生父母那样 把他交给别人 |
[10:29] | You are frightening. | 你真可怕 |
[10:47] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[11:07] | Did you make that dress? | 那裙子是你做的吗 |
[11:09] | I wish. | 那倒好了 |
[11:11] | You look beautiful. | 你真美 |
[11:14] | Welcome to this blessed day. | 欢迎来到这大喜之日 |
[11:17] | The day that Bud… and Allison join as one. | 今天巴德和艾莉森将结合为一体 |
[11:21] | And we all try not to get sunburned. | 我们都在努力不被晒伤 |
[11:23] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[11:30] | Blessed are You, | 祝福你主 |
[11:32] | Eternal One our God, | 我们的神 |
[11:34] | Ruler of the Universe, | 宇宙之王 |
[11:35] | Creator of the fruit of the vine. | 果实的创造者 |
[11:37] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[11:39] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[11:43] | Today’s fruit of the vine is beet juice | 今天的果实是甜菜汁 |
[11:46] | because Allison is allergic | 因为艾莉森 |
[11:47] | to both the tannins in wine and grapes in general. | 对红酒中的单宁和葡萄都过敏 |
[11:57] | Did you chum the ocean? | 你往海里撒肉末了吗 |
[11:58] | No. | 没有 |
[11:59] | It was one of your Post-its. | 那在你的便签上写了 |
[12:02] | Well, it didn’t make sense, so I didn’t do it. | 那没道理 所以我就没做 |
[12:04] | If you don’t chum the ocean, the sea lions beach themselves | 如果你不那么做 海狮会上岸 |
[12:07] | and start barking while eating sea detritus. | 一边吃着海碎 一边叫唤 |
[12:12] | I knew when I didn’t see an empty chum bucket… | 我没看到空肉末桶时就知道了 |
[12:15] | “I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine.” | “我属于我的爱人 我的爱人属于我” |
[12:18] | “I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine.” | “我属于我的爱人 我的爱人属于我” |
[12:21] | Bud and Allison would now like to share with you their vows. | 巴德和艾莉森现在将与大家分享他们的誓言 |
[12:26] | Chuppah down! | 彩棚塌了 |
[12:27] | Man, you guys okay? | 天呐 你们没事吧 |
[12:29] | Are you all right? Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[12:31] | Uh, you got it? | 你没事吧 |
[12:33] | So I guess this means you didn’t measure the wind either? | 看来你也没测风啦 |
[12:36] | Would $70,000 fix things? | 七万美元足以补救了吗 |
[12:39] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[12:44] | It’s always a mitzvah when loved ones join us in the chuppah. | 相爱的人相聚在彩棚下总是善行 |
[12:48] | Bud? | 巴德 |
[12:51] | Allison, you completely changed my life. | 艾莉森 你完全改变了我的人生 |
[12:54] | You taught me how to be a better man, | 你让我学会了做更好的人 |
[12:56] | you taught me how to be a father. | 更好的父亲 |
[12:57] | I’m still working on how to be a cat-lover, | 我还在努力成为猫奴 |
[12:59] | or whatever Gregory is… | 或者不管格雷戈里是什么 |
[13:01] | but I couldn’t be more excited for you | 但我真等不及让你 |
[13:03] | to teach me how to be your husband. | 教我怎么做你的丈夫了 |
[13:08] | Bud, on our first date, we got into a huge fight… | 巴德 我们初次约会时 我们大吵了一架 |
[13:13] | about Mark Wahlberg. | 因为马克·沃尔伯格 |
[13:17] | You thought he was great in The Fighter. | 你觉得他在《斗士》里表现很棒 |
[13:19] | I thought he was only okay. | 我觉得他也就一般 |
[13:23] | But then you explained to me | 但你又向我解释了 |
[13:25] | why you thought he was more than okay. | 你为什么觉得他不止一般 |
[13:27] | And in those 85 minutes, | 在那85分钟里 |
[13:31] | I fell in love with you. | 我爱上了你 |
[13:34] | – When do they step on the thing? – Soon. I promise. | -他们什么时候踩那个东西 -快了 真的 |
[13:37] | Yes, but when? I drank too much Red Bull. | 什么时候啊 我红牛喝多了 |
[13:42] | – Mazel tov! – Mazel tov. | -恭喜 -恭喜 |
[13:44] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜 |
[13:53] | We’re married. | 我们结婚了 |
[14:05] | – Hey, you. – We’re a family. | -你好啊 -我们是一家人了 |
[14:28] | Hello, sir or madam, may I offer an hors d’oeuvre? | 你好 先生或女士 需要开胃小菜吗 |
[14:32] | It’s me, Peter. | 是我 皮特 |
[14:33] | The man you sacked without cause | 被你从那灾难剧作中 |
[14:35] | from your backfiring jalopy of a production. | 无辜开除的人 |
[14:39] | I’m just trying to keep things professional, | 我只是想保持专业素养 |
[14:41] | as I imagine this must be awkward for you. | 我相信 你一定感到很尴尬 |
[14:43] | Oh, please, I’m over it. | 得了 我早翻篇了 |
[14:46] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[14:49] | I see you’ve decided to go with the dog food. | 看来你决定端狗食了 |
[15:01] | – I see my grandbaby every… – We’re over here. | -我每天都看孙子 -我们在这边 |
[15:04] | Yes! So exciting. Her name is Faith | 是啊 好激动 她叫信念 |
[15:06] | You put me at the kids’ table? | 你让我坐孩子桌 |
[15:09] | It’s the best table. | 那是最棒的桌子 |
[15:10] | You know that’s my nightmare. | 你知道那是我的噩梦 |
[15:12] | It’s your family. | 那是你的家人 |
[15:13] | You know that’s my nightmare. | 你知道那是我的噩梦 |
[15:14] | You know who else is trapped in a nightmare? | 你知道还有谁困在了噩梦里吗 |
[15:17] | My friend, Kat, whose wheelchair ramp | 我的朋友凯特 你没有按照 |
[15:19] | wasn’t put in like I asked you to | 我便签上的要求 |
[15:21] | and on one of my sorely ignored Post-its. | 为她安装轮椅坡道 |
[15:24] | Oh, God, was that the cat on the roller blades? | 天呐 是踩溜冰鞋的猫那张吗 |
[15:26] | Obviously. Read a book. | 显然啊 看看书吧 |
[15:31] | Lay it on me, what’s going on with the principal? | 说吧 你跟校长什么情况 |
[15:32] | Oh, God, Brianna, I’ve told you, we are just friends. | 天呐 布丽安娜 我说了 我们只是朋友 |
[15:37] | – We had sex on his roof. – What? No! | -我们在他屋顶上做爱了 -什么 不 |
[15:39] | And on his washer, and on his dryer, and on his NordicTrack. | 还有他的洗衣机 烘干机和诺迪克跑步机 |
[15:43] | – How? – Just… | -怎么做的 -就 |
[15:46] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[15:49] | Yes! | 厉害 |
[15:52] | The dam has broken and the town is flooded! | 大坝坍塌 水漫小镇 |
[15:56] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[15:58] | And who would’ve thought Principal Dan is doing… | 谁能想到 丹校长会… |
[16:00] | what the fuck with my boyfriend right now. | 他正跟我男朋友做什么呢 |
[16:08] | This guy is great! | 这家伙真棒 |
[16:09] | – That’s all time, man. – High five. | -不客气 -击掌 |
[16:11] | – Two out of three. – I guess we have a type. | -三局两胜 -看来我们都喜欢某一个型的 |
[16:14] | I really wish I hadn’t seen that. | 真希望我没看到那一幕 |
[16:20] | I bet I can jump as high as this table. Wanna see me try? | 我肯定能跳得跟桌子一边高 想看我试试吗 |
[16:23] | Not really. | 并不想 |
[16:25] | – Madison, what grade are you in? – Ribbit. | -麦迪森 你几年级的 -呱呱 |
[16:27] | Grandma? | 外婆 |
[16:29] | Can we sleep over? | 我们能在这儿过夜吗 |
[16:30] | No. | 不能 |
[16:32] | Because it’s bad luck to sleep in a house after a wedding. | 因为在婚礼过后睡在办婚礼的房子里是霉运 |
[16:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:37] | Because the balloon guy is out there! | 因为拿气球的人在外面 |
[16:41] | Go, go, go! | 快去 |
[16:42] | There’s no balloon guy. | 没有拿气球的人 |
[16:43] | You got ten minutes before they figure it out. | 你有10分钟的时间 然后他们就反应过来了 |
[16:45] | Well, I can drink a lot in ten minutes. | 我10分钟里能喝不少呢 |
[16:49] | – Who the hell are you? – I’m friends with Frankie. | -你是谁啊 -我是弗兰琦的朋友 |
[16:52] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[16:59] | – My husband… – Oh, right. | -我丈夫 -是啊 |
[17:03] | Oh, fancy meeting you here. | 没想到会在这里见到你啊 |
[17:06] | Oh, well, I said I was coming to the bar | 我之前说要来酒吧时 |
[17:07] | and asked if you wanted anything. | 还问你是否要点什么 |
[17:09] | Did you dig our little jam sesh? | 你喜欢我们刚刚的表演吗 |
[17:11] | The kids couldn’t stop talking about it. | 孩子们都一个劲地说呢 |
[17:15] | They were lost… until they found music. | 他们本来迷失了 直到他们找到了音乐 |
[17:18] | Uh, look, you can stop now. I’m not gonna cut your job. | 听着 你不用费事了 我不会砍掉你的工作的 |
[17:22] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:25] | Can I hug you? | 我可以抱你吗 |
[17:26] | Oh, um… I’d rather not. | 还是算了 |
[17:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:32] | Yeah. All right. | 嗯 好吧 |
[17:35] | What! | 什么 |
[17:48] | I know you can, buddy. | 我知道你可以的 小子 |
[17:53] | Do you really need to talk to Evan now? | 你有必要现在跟埃文通话吗 |
[17:56] | Who else am I supposed to talk to? | 我还能跟谁说话 |
[17:59] | Salad. What are you having? | 沙拉 你在吃什么 |
[18:02] | Do you taste raspberries? | 你尝到覆盆子了吗 |
[18:04] | – I don’t taste any… – Oh, no. I do. | -没有啊 -我尝到了 |
[18:09] | Clear! | 离手 |
[18:13] | I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you were allergic. | 抱歉 我不知道你过敏 |
[18:17] | I’m not, I just don’t like them. | 我不过敏 我就是不喜欢那个 |
[18:20] | But thanks for the rush. | 但谢谢你让我肾上腺素激增 |
[18:22] | Wow, Mom. Good reflexes. | 妈妈 反应好快 |
[18:25] | Ping-pong. | 快手如我 |
[18:31] | So, Mr. Broadway, what’s the show this season? Give me the scoop. | 百老汇先生 本季有什么剧 跟我说说吧 |
[18:34] | – Let’s not. – Man of La Mancha. | -还是别了 -《我 堂吉诃德》 |
[18:35] | – Please don’t. – Except I’m not in it. | -别说了 -但我没参演 |
[18:37] | – Why not? – All right, Robert, | -为什么 -好吧 罗伯特 |
[18:39] | tell them what I did. | 告诉他们我做了什么吧 |
[18:40] | I’m not going into all of that. He got me fired. | 我才不要说起那些事 他害我被开除了 |
[18:43] | From a part he didn’t want to play in the first place. | 反正他当初也不想演那个角色 |
[18:46] | – That’s true. – You didn’t want to play Don Quixote? | -这倒是 -你不想演堂吉诃德吗 |
[18:48] | You always loved singing “The Impossible Dream” in the shower. | 你一向喜欢洗澡时唱《不可能的梦想》 |
[18:52] | That and Chaka Khan. | 还有夏卡·康的歌 |
[18:54] | God, I was really checked out of that marriage. | 天呐 我真是没好好注意过那段婚姻 |
[18:56] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[18:59] | I just wanted to sing that song for a real audience, just once. | 我就是想在一群真正的观众面前 好好唱一次那首歌 |
[19:03] | That’s all I wanted. | 仅此而已 别无他求 |
[19:09] | They look so happy. | 他们看上去好幸福 |
[19:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:14] | Allison’s grandmother shanghaied your cane. | 艾莉森的奶奶山寨了你的手杖 |
[19:18] | No, she didn’t. | 没有 |
[19:19] | I sold it to her. | 是我卖给她的 |
[19:21] | I got 50 smackaroos. Here. | 卖了50个马卡龙呢 给 |
[19:23] | – Oh, I can’t take that. – Sure you can. | -我不能接受 -怎么不能 |
[19:26] | She only wanted it because you bedazzled it. | 她想要就是因为你打了亮片 |
[19:28] | I have a million of those canes. | 我有好多那种手杖呢 |
[19:31] | I find them under roller coasters. | 都是在溜冰鞋下面找到的 |
[19:34] | Hey, Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[19:37] | J.M. sold that cane I jazzed up for 50 bucks! | 琼把我装饰的手杖卖了50块 |
[19:41] | Maybe Vybrant could sell them. | 或许活力振动棒也能卖这个 |
[19:43] | We sell vibrators, not the Rip Taylor Home Collection. | 我们卖振动棒 不是利普·泰勒家居系列 |
[19:49] | I’m gonna get the cake. | 我去拿蛋糕 |
[19:52] | Frankie? Frankie, wait! | 弗兰琦 弗兰琦 等等 |
[19:55] | Frankie! | 弗兰琦 |
[19:56] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[19:58] | Well, it’s an actual cake in case your cake-yata doesn’t work. | 以防你的蛋糕彩罐不行 买的真蛋糕 |
[20:02] | Why wouldn’t my cake-yata work? | 我的蛋糕彩罐怎么会不行 |
[20:04] | Oh, right, because I made it. | 是啊 因为是我做的 |
[20:06] | I just don’t want anything to go wrong on Bud’s big day. | 我就是不希望巴德的大日子出错 |
[20:09] | Of course, and my son’s wedding day wouldn’t be complete | 当然了 我儿子的大喜之日没有你小瞧我 |
[20:13] | without you dismissing me. | 怎么能完整 |
[20:15] | Oh, I don’t dismiss you. | 我没有小瞧你 |
[20:16] | You just did right there! | 你刚刚就那么做了 |
[20:18] | And a second ago when I pitched selling my jazzy canes. | 刚刚我提出卖我的亮片手杖时你也那么做了 |
[20:22] | Oh, God, you were serious about that? | 天呐 你那是认真的吗 |
[20:24] | You know, two weeks ago, when you left, I was terrified. | 两周前 你离开时 我吓坏了 |
[20:28] | I thought what you thought, that I had screwed everything up. | 我的想法跟你一样 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[20:31] | Well, you did screw everything up! | 你的确搞砸了一切 |
[20:33] | No, I took a chance… | 不 我是冒了险 |
[20:35] | which is what we’re supposed to be doing! | 那正是我们该做的 |
[20:37] | Or did you forget about fuck it? | 还是你忘记”去他妈的”的人生态度吧 |
[20:39] | Oh, posting that video wasn’t saying “Fuck it.” | 发布那个视频不是在说”去他妈的” |
[20:42] | You were saying “Fuck you.” | 你说的是”操你丫的” |
[20:43] | Like you said “Fuck you” when you ran away with your boyfriend? | 就像你跟男友的逃跑是在对我说”操你丫的”吗 |
[20:47] | The one time I do something for myself? | 我就那一次为自己考虑了 |
[20:50] | The one time I don’t stay here | 就那一次我没有留下 |
[20:52] | following you around with a dustpan? | 拿着簸箕追着你收拾 |
[20:54] | Am I supposed to not ever have a life | 难道我要忙着处理你的麻烦 |
[20:56] | because I’m so busy cleaning up after you? | 而永远不能拥有自己的生活了吗 |
[20:59] | Don’t you ever get sick of telling yourself that lie? | 你就不厌倦总对自己说这样的谎话吗 |
[21:02] | If it was a lie, | 如果是谎话 |
[21:03] | why did I feel so relieved being away from you for two weeks? | 那为什么我离开你两周感觉如此解脱 |
[21:06] | You know how I felt when you were gone? | 你知道你不在时 我什么感觉吗 |
[21:09] | Free. | 自由 |
[21:11] | You think you’re the “Wind Beneath My Wings”? | 你以为你是我的《翼下之风》吗 |
[21:13] | Well, you are not! | 你不是 |
[21:15] | I am my own Beaches. | 我是自己的《海滩》 |
[21:17] | Oh, no. I am my own Beaches. | 不 我才是我自己的《海滩》 |
[21:19] | I don’t know what that means! | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[21:21] | If we’re both our own Beaches… | 如果我们都是自己的《海滩》 |
[21:24] | …what the hell are we doing living together? | 那我们为什么还要住在一起 |
[21:27] | Well, I’ve been asking myself that question, as a matter of fact. | 事实上 我近来一直在问自己这个问题 |
[21:32] | I heard Beaches and thought it was safe to come in. | 我听到了《海滩》 我以为可以进来呢 |
[21:41] | I’m sorry. I’m not having a good day. | 抱歉 我今天不是很开心 |
[21:44] | Yes, you are. Bud got married. | 不 你当然开心 巴德结婚了 |
[21:49] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[21:58] | So, it’s bad luck to toast with water. | 拿水敬酒是不吉利的 |
[22:02] | And I want my brother and his beautiful wife… | 我希望我哥哥和他美丽的妻子 |
[22:06] | …to have all the luck in the world. | 能大吉大利 |
[22:08] | So, I’d like to propose a toast. | 所以我想提议敬杯酒… |
[22:12] | A literal toast. | 是吐司 |
[22:16] | Come on, everybody, get a piece of toast. | 好了 大家 拿块吐司吧 |
[22:18] | That’s… | 那… |
[22:19] | No. We’re leaving. | 不 我们走 |
[22:20] | Oh, come on. Come on. Please? | 别这样 拜托 |
[22:24] | Sir? | 先生 |
[22:25] | All right. Hold your toast up. | 好了 把吐司举起来 |
[22:29] | To Bud… and Allison. | 敬巴德和艾莉森 |
[22:32] | This bread has no seeds, | 这块面包没有种子 |
[22:34] | no traces of nuts, | 或任何干果 |
[22:35] | just lots of love. | 只有大量的爱意 |
[22:38] | L’chaim. | 干杯 |
[22:39] | L’chaim! | 干杯 |
[22:43] | Cake-yata, coming through! | 蛋糕彩罐过来了 |
[22:52] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[22:54] | What’s inside? | 里面是什么 |
[22:55] | Oh, well, only one way to find out. | 只有切开才能知道了 |
[22:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:03] | All right. | 好 |
[23:07] | – Okay, here we go. – That’s a big piece. | -好 打开吧 -好大一块 |
[23:15] | It’s just like my Pinterest! | 跟我的拼图网主页一样 |
[23:18] | – Do you like it? – I love it. Thank you so much. | -你喜欢吗 -好喜欢 太谢谢你了 |
[23:20] | Let’s hear it for the most amazing mother in the world, everyone! | 大家为世界上最棒的妈妈鼓掌吧 |
[23:24] | What a great job! | 太棒了 |
[23:25] | – Frankie! – Yes! | -弗兰琦 -真棒 |
[23:30] | Al, I had an absolute blast off. | 我真是太开心了 |
[23:34] | And Bud is so great. | 巴德真棒 |
[23:36] | And Sol is great. | 索尔也真棒 |
[23:39] | The sea lions are great. | 海狮也很棒 |
[23:40] | Christ, Goldie, what’d you do, eat the open bar? | 天呐 格蒂 你把整个免费酒吧吃了吗 |
[23:45] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[23:47] | Come on. I’m taking you home. | 行了 我带你回家 |
[23:52] | Vince… look at me. | 文斯 看着我 |
[23:55] | Look at me in the windows to my soul. | 看着我心灵的窗户 |
[23:59] | Shut… the fuck up. | 闭上嘴 |
[24:02] | Shut all the way the fuck up | 给我把嘴巴闭牢 |
[24:04] | until you reach the top of Shut Fuck Mountain, | 直到你登顶闭嘴山顶 |
[24:08] | where there are no more fuck-ups to shut. | 再也没什么好闭嘴的 |
[24:19] | Here’s to me. | 敬我 |
[24:19] | When you stood up to Peter for me, were you that good? | 你在皮特面前力挺我时 也有这么厉害吗 |
[24:25] | I might not have taken him all the way up Shut Fuck Mountain, | 我可能没把他一路带上闭嘴山顶 |
[24:29] | but that was the gist. | 但差不多是这个意思 |
[24:30] | I may be a baby man and you may have serious boundary issues, | 我可能是小气鬼 你可能是严重不尊重界线 |
[24:36] | but at least we can hold our liquor. | 但至少 我们不会喝醉了闹笑话 |
[24:39] | Ready to go home? | 想回家了吗 |
[24:42] | We’ve got one stop first. | 我们还得先去一个地方 |
[24:57] | You disappeared. | 你消失了 |
[24:59] | I’d like to. | 我倒想 |
[25:00] | You had a fight. It’s okay… | 你们吵了一架 这没事的 |
[25:04] | This one didn’t feel okay. | 这次感觉不像没事 |
[25:07] | It felt like something broke. | 感觉好像什么东西彻底坏掉了 |
[25:11] | Maybe Frankie and I don’t make sense anymore, you know? | 或许弗兰琦和我不应该再在一起了 |
[25:15] | Maybe we were here | 或许我们来这里 |
[25:16] | to get each other through the worst moment of our lives | 是为了扶持彼此度过人生的最低谷 |
[25:18] | and… now it’s time to move on. | 现在该向前看了 |
[25:22] | Ready and willing and able to help with any and all moving on. | 我准备好愿意也能帮助任何人向前看 |
[25:27] | Oh, you’ve helped already. | 你已经帮过我了 |
[25:30] | So much. So much. | 帮了我好多 |
[25:33] | I have half a mind to jet us back to the Maldives right now. | 我很想马上带我们飞回马尔代夫 |
[25:37] | – We never should’ve left. – Then let’s go back. | -我们就不该离开 -那我们回去吧 |
[25:39] | Or better yet, let’s go anywhere we want. | 或者要不 我们想去哪去哪吧 |
[25:42] | Any time we want. | 随时随地 |
[25:45] | Marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[25:48] | What? | 什么 |
[25:50] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[25:52] | So? Marry me anyway. | 那又怎样 还是嫁给我吧 |
[25:55] | Where is this coming from? | 怎么突然说起这个了 |
[25:57] | From a simple place. | 很简单 |
[25:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:02] | And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我想跟你共度余生 |
[26:17] | Step. | 台阶 |
[26:19] | Step. | 台阶 |
[26:25] | Seriously, Sol, you’re starting to scare me. | 说真的 索尔 你都吓到我了 |
[26:27] | No need to be scared. | 不用怕 |
[26:35] | Hey, handsome. | 你好呀 帅哥 |
[26:37] | What are you all doing here? | 你们怎么在这儿 |
[26:39] | We came to see the show. | 我们来看演出的 |
[26:41] | What show? | 什么演出 |
[26:45] | Oh, no… | 不 |
[26:47] | I think he’s playing your song. | 我觉得他在演奏你的歌 |
[26:54] | Sing out, Louise. | 唱吧 露易丝 |
[26:58] | ♪To dream the impossible dream♪ | ♪梦那不可能的梦♪ |
[27:03] | ♪To fight the unbeatable foe♪ | ♪迎战不可能击败的敌人♪ |
[27:09] | ♪To bear with unbearable sorrow♪ | ♪承受无法承受的悲痛♪ |
[27:16] | ♪To run where the brave dare not go♪ | ♪冲向勇者不敢去的地方♪ |
[27:23] | Wow, he’s so much better than Oliver. | 他比奥利弗出色多了 |
[27:28] | ♪To love pure and chaste from afar♪ | ♪远远地爱纯洁和真纯♪ |
[27:35] | ♪To try when your arms are too weary♪ | ♪哪怕身心疲惫也拼尽全力♪ |
[27:41] | ♪To reach♪ | ♪触摸…♪ |
[27:43] | Brianna, after witnessing this day of beautiful– | 布丽安娜 看到了如此美丽的… |
[27:46] | No. | 不要 |
[27:47] | ♪This is my quest♪ | ♪这是我的征程♪ |
[27:50] | ♪To follow that star♪ | ♪追随明星♪ |
[27:54] | ♪No matter how hopeless, no matter how far♪ | ♪不管希望多渺茫 不管多遥远♪ |
[28:00] | ♪To fight for the right♪ | ♪为正义而战♪ |
[28:03] | ♪Without question or pause♪ | ♪毫不质疑或犹豫♪ |
[28:06] | ♪To be willing to march into hell For a heavenly cause♪ | ♪愿为天堂般崇高的目标而进军地狱♪ |
[28:12] | ♪And I know if I’ll only be true♪ | ♪我知道 如果我真心不变♪ |
[28:17] | ♪To this glorious quest♪ | ♪坚持这关荣的征程♪ |
[28:21] | ♪Then my heart Will lie peaceful and calm♪ | ♪那我的心将安宁平静♪ |
[28:27] | ♪When I’m laid to my rest♪ | ♪当我安然长眠♪ |
[28:32] | ♪And the world will be better for this♪ | ♪世界也将变得更好♪ |
[28:38] | ♪That one man Scorned and covered with scars♪ | ♪一个人遭受嘲笑 满身伤疤♪ |
[28:44] | ♪Still strove with his last ounce of courage♪ | ♪仍带着最后一丝勇气努力♪ |
[28:50] | ♪To reach♪ | ♪触摸♪ |
[28:54] | ♪The unreachable star!♪ | ♪那无法触及的星♪ |
[29:18] | Amazing! | 太棒了 |
[29:23] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |