| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | [Grace Potter’s “Stuck In The Middle” playing] | NETFLIX 原创剧集 | 
| [00:12] | ♪ Well, I don’t know Why I came here tonight ♪ | |
| [00:16] | ♪ Got the feelin’ That somethin’ ain’t right ♪ | |
| [00:20] | ♪ I’m so scared In case I fall off my chair ♪ | |
| [00:24] | ♪ And I’m wondering How I’ll get down the stairs ♪ | |
| [00:28] | ♪ And there’s clowns to the left of me Jokers to the right ♪ | |
| [00:32] | ♪ Here I am Stuck in the middle with you ♪ | |
| [00:36] | ♪ Yes, I’m stuck in the middle with you ♪ | |
| [00:39] | ♪ Ooh, ooh ♪ | |
| [00:51] | What? When? Why? | 什么?何时? 为什么? 你想先让我回答哪个问题? | 
| [00:54] | [chuckles] Which question do you want me to answer first? | |
| [00:57] | I asked them in alphabetical order for a reason. | 我按照字母顺序表问问题是有原因的 | 
| [01:00] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [01:02] | We did it last night. | 我们昨晚结的 | 
| [01:03] | It was a completely spontaneous thing. | 完全是随性而起 | 
| [01:06] | We flew to Vegas, we went to an all-night chapel, | 我们飞去了赌城 去了一家昼夜开放的教堂 | 
| [01:09] | we were married by a Filipino Elvis impersonator. | 然后在一个菲律宾版 猫王模仿者的见证下结婚了 | 
| [01:13] | Bayani Pang? | 拜亚尼彭? | 
| [01:15] | Yeah! | 是的 老天 | 
| [01:16] | -Oh, Jesus. -[slight chuckle] | |
| [01:18] | It was insane. | 太疯狂了 | 
| [01:20] | It was the kind of thing you’d do, actually. | 感觉这像是你会做出来的事 | 
| [01:22] | [scoffs] I was married by a cult leader, like a normal person. | 我是被一个邪教首领主婚的 就像正常人一样 | 
| [01:26] | I didn’t just fly off in the middle of the night without telling anyone. | 我才没有大半夜不说一声 就飞去别的地方去 | 
| [01:31] | Yeah, well, when you say it like that… | 你要是这么说… | 
| [01:34] | [sighs deeply] | |
| [01:36] | So… you’re real-deal married to this man? | 所以你真的嫁给他了? | 
| [01:41] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [01:42] | I’m real-deal married to this man. | 我真的嫁给他了 | 
| [01:47] | Well, then… | 那好吧 | 
| [01:49] | congratulations. | 恭喜你 | 
| [01:52] | Listen, I… I know this must be a shock, | 听着 我知道你一定很震惊 | 
| [01:54] | and I know you must have a lot of feelings to process, so… | 我知道你一定有很多情绪 需要消化 所以… | 
| [01:58] | so let’s talk. | 我们聊聊吧 | 
| [01:59] | Nope. I’m good. | 不用 我没事 | 
| [02:01] | What? You don’t want to talk? | 什么?你不想聊聊? | 
| [02:03] | Nah. We got to get you moved into your new home. | 不想 我们得赶紧让你搬去新家 | 
| [02:06] | And boxes don’t pack themselves yet. | 行李可不会自己打包 等一下 慢点 弗兰基 因为 我还不着急搬出去呢 | 
| [02:09] | [grunts] Wait, slow down, Frankie, because I-I’m in no hurry to move out. | |
| [02:15] | And… because I can’t catch up to you! | 而且… 因为我追不上你 | 
| [02:18] | What? I can’t hear you. I’m too far ahead. | 什么?我听不清楚 我们距离太远了! | 
| [02:21] | [Grace] I’m in no hurry to move out. | 我不着急搬出去! | 
| [02:24] | [Frankie] I can fit a lot of curry in my mouth. You know that. | 我嘴巴里可是盛得下很多空气 你知道的 | 
| [02:31] | When I opened my eyes and I saw everyone there, I nearly lost it. | 我睁开双眼 看到所有人都在 差点情绪失控 | 
| [02:35] | You gave me a gift I don’t know how to return. | 你送了我一件礼物 我都不知道要如何回报你 | 
| [02:38] | You’ll just have to love me a lot. | 你以后再多爱我一点就好了 | 
| [02:43] | That wasn’t even a little. | 这可连“一点”都不到 | 
| [02:45] | How about I love you a lot… on that honeymoon we’ve never taken? | 不如我们补个蜜月 到时候我会好好爱你? 我不想学你的口吻说话 | 
| [02:50] | I… I don’t mean to sound like you, | |
| [02:53] | but we just spent a pretty penny on Bud’s wedding, so can we afford to? | 但我们刚在巴德的婚礼上 花了一大笔钱 我们还能度蜜月吗? | 
| [02:57] | And I don’t mean to sound like you, but can we afford not to? | 我也不想以你的口吻说话 但我们还能等得起吗? | 
| [03:02] | We’re gonna keep putting it off for one reason or another, | 我们会以各种理由推迟蜜月 | 
| [03:04] | and then someday, it’s gonna be too late. | 然后总有一天 就没有然后了 | 
| [03:07] | -That does sound like me. -Mm-hmm. | 这话确实像我的风格 | 
| [03:10] | I make a good point. | 我这话很有道理 | 
| [03:11] | [Robert chuckles] | |
| [03:12] | [clattering] | |
| [03:14] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? | 
| [03:17] | -[clattering continues] -[water running] | |
| [03:26] | Peter, I didn’t know you were here already. | 彼得? 我都不知道你已经来了 | 
| [03:29] | I still have a key. | 我还有你家的钥匙 | 
| [03:30] | I would love to get that back soon. | 那请你把钥匙还给我 | 
| [03:32] | Robert, I know I’ve been a jagged little pill recently. | 罗伯特 我知道自己最近挺招人嫌的 | 
| [03:37] | So, to make up for the way I’ve treated you, | 所以 为了弥补我过去对你犯下的错 | 
| [03:40] | Bud and Allison’s bon voyage lunch is on the house. | 我免费提供巴德和艾莉森的送行午餐 | 
| [03:44] | We already paid. | 可我们已经付过钱了 | 
| [03:46] | Well, the thought was there. | 反正我是有这个心意 | 
| [03:50] | You aren’t finished setting up, are you? The family’s going to be here soon. | 你还没准备好 对吧? 大家很快就要来了 | 
| [03:55] | I’m trying to tell you something. | 我想跟你说件事 | 
| [03:57] | Jeff and I had a big talk last night, | 我和杰夫昨晚好好谈了谈 | 
| [03:59] | and he pointed out what an awful friend I’ve been to you these past months. | 他说我过去几个月里对你非常不公 | 
| [04:05] | So, I thought you should know… | 所以我觉得应该让你知道… | 
| [04:08] | I’m divorcing Jeff. | 我要跟杰夫离婚 | 
| [04:09] | What? | 什么? | 
| [04:10] | Oh, no. | 天哪 | 
| [04:12] | -I’m so sorry. -I know. | -真的很遗憾 -我知道 | 
| [04:14] | This is terrible news. How is Jeff? | 这消息太糟糕了 杰夫怎么样? | 
| [04:18] | People always say that being the one who is left is worse. | 人们都说被甩的那方更难过 | 
| [04:23] | But… I think it’s harder to be me. | 但我觉得反而是甩人的那方更难过 | 
| [04:26] | [Sol] Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [04:28] | We’re going on a honeymoon! | 我们要去度蜜月了 | 
| [04:30] | Jeff and Peter are splitting up. | 杰夫和彼得要分手了 | 
| [04:34] | We’re not going anywhere good, though. | 但也不是去什么好地方 | 
| [04:36] | I’m sad. | 我好伤心 | 
| [04:38] | Do you know what a good pick-me-up would be? | 你知道走出失恋阴影的 好方法是什么吗? | 
| [04:40] | Work! Throw yourself right in there. | 工作 全身心投入工作中 | 
| [04:43] | Will work cure the guilt that I’m feeling? | 那工作能减轻我的内疚之情吗? | 
| [04:46] | Will work calm my psychic pain? | 工作能抚慰我精神上的痛苦吗? | 
| [04:52] | It might. | 或许能 | 
| [05:00] | -What am I looking at? -Um, does Nick like grapes? | 这些都是什么? 尼克喜欢吃葡萄吗? 你可以把这些葡萄带给他 | 
| [05:03] | You could take these to him. | |
| [05:05] | And what about expired non-fat yogurt? | 已经过期的脱脂酸奶呢? | 
| [05:08] | Frankie, what are you doing? | 弗兰基 你在做什么? | 
| [05:09] | Separating my stuff from yours. | 把我的东西跟你的东西分开 | 
| [05:12] | This pile is stuff that you’re definitely taking. | 这一箱东西你肯定要拿走 | 
| [05:14] | This pile is stuff that is yours, but I feel like I’m entitled to it. | 虽然这堆东西都是你的 但我觉得还是归我比较好 | 
| [05:18] | And that pile is mine, | 那一堆是我的 | 
| [05:20] | but it’s stuff I don’t want anymore, so you can have it. | 但那些东西我都不想要了 所以你可以拿走 | 
| [05:22] | Frankie, don’t you think you’re acting a little Grace-ish? | 弗兰基 你不觉得 自己现在这样很像我吗? | 
| [05:26] | You went from shock to acceptance way too quickly. | 你从震惊到接受 这个过程也太快了 | 
| [05:29] | You didn’t even process. | 你甚至都没消化自己的情绪 | 
| [05:31] | Not processing is my new process. | 不处理情绪才是我的新处理方式 | 
| [05:34] | I’m not buying it. You know, maybe if you were a WASP like me, | 我不信 或许你跟我一样都是 白人盎格鲁撒克逊新教徒的后代 | 
| [05:38] | but you’re not built that way. | 但你性格不是那样的 | 
| [05:40] | Grace, we have too much to do to discuss how I’m built. | 格蕾丝 我们要做的事很多 没时间聊我的性格 | 
| [05:43] | Although I have been described in song as a “brick house.” | 尽管我在一首歌里 被描述为“一位性感女郎” | 
| [05:46] | I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, | 我不敢相信自己要说出下面的话 | 
| [05:49] | but maybe we should go get your talking stick. | 但或许我们应该去找找你的说话棒 | 
| [05:52] | You know, give you a chance to share, or express, or whatever you call it. | 给你一个机会分享心情 或表达倾诉 随便哪个说法 | 
| [05:56] | I don’t need to. | 我不需要 | 
| [05:57] | Hey, how about we do one of those chocolate parties? | 嘿 比如我们开个巧克力派对吧? | 
| [06:02] | And I can bring your two-person conflict resolution sweater. | 我可以把你那件 双人冲突解决的毛衣找出来 | 
| [06:05] | No, thank you. I’d rather we just keep getting on with the going. | 不用了 谢谢 我们还是抓紧时间收拾东西吧 | 
| [06:08] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [06:10] | I’ll let you bathe me. | 我允许你给我沐浴 | 
| [06:14] | -Who are they? -Joaquin and Ted. | 他们是谁? 华金和泰德 | 
| [06:16] | A little more information, please. | 请再提供一些信息 | 
| [06:18] | They’re chore whores. | 他们是专业私人助理 | 
| [06:20] | Still more information, please. | 请再提供一些信息 | 
| [06:22] | They’re here to help with the packing up. | 他们是过来帮忙打包的 | 
| [06:25] | Don’t worry, they’re trustworthy. | 别担心 他们很可靠 | 
| [06:26] | I found them online. They’ve got four whole stars. | 我从网上找的他们 他们有四个五星好评呢 | 
| [06:30] | Okay, that’s it. We’re gonna do a sharing circle. | 好了 行了 我们要进行分享 | 
| [06:32] | Shows how much you know. You can’t do a sharing circle with two people. | 你知识也太匮乏了 只有两个人 根本不能进行分享 | 
| [06:37] | So I just say whatever’s on my mind? | 所以我说出自己心中所想就好? | 
| [06:39] | My understanding is you… you share what you’re feeling | 我的理解是你分享自己的感情 | 
| [06:43] | but may not want to say ’cause you’re angry. | 但或许因为气愤不愿说出口 | 
| [06:47] | Or really angry. | 或者非常气愤 | 
| [06:48] | Well, the other day there was a thing I’m kind of hurt about. | 有天 一件事伤到了我 | 
| [06:52] | What thing? | 什么事? | 
| [06:53] | You told me, when you picked up a Tuesday shift, nothing would change. | 你选择周二的班次时跟我说 一切都不会改变 | 
| [06:56] | -And I meant that. -You went boot shopping with Bob! | 我就是那意思啊 可你跟鲍勃一起去买靴子了 | 
| [06:59] | -I didn’t even buy anything! -Okay, guys. Time’s up. | 可我什么都没买到! 好了 你们两个 时间到了 | 
| [07:03] | Frankie… | 弗兰基… | 
| [07:05] | is there anything that you’d like to say? | 你有什么话要说吗? | 
| [07:08] | Yes, yes. What kind of boots? | 有啊 什么样的靴子? | 
| [07:10] | [Grace] Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [07:12] | I’ll share. | 我来分享一下 | 
| [07:14] | That’s right. Grace Hanson is sharing. | 没错 格蕾丝汉森要分享 | 
| [07:16] | Grace Skolka. | 是格蕾丝斯科卡 | 
| [07:18] | I haven’t decided if I’m gonna change my name or not. | 我还没想好要不要改姓 | 
| [07:21] | -You just got married? -Just. | 你刚结婚吗? 刚刚 | 
| [07:24] | Congratulations on your nuptials. Are you going on a honeymoon? | 那祝你新婚愉快 你要去度蜜月吗? | 
| [07:26] | -Not the time, Joaquin. -Are you? | -现在不是问这个的时候 华金 -你会去吗? | 
| [07:31] | Yes. | 会 | 
| [07:33] | Bora Bora. | 博拉博拉岛 | 
| [07:34] | Are you going to that place with the glass bottom bedrooms? | 你会住那种卧室地板 是玻璃的酒店吗? | 
| [07:37] | You’re looking at two stars, Joaquin. Okay? Two stars. | 华金 你再说我就只给你两星 知道吗?两星 | 
| [07:40] | [sighs heavily] | |
| [07:43] | You’re mad at me. I get it. | 你生我的气 我懂 | 
| [07:45] | -I’m not mad. -Well, then you’re in denial. | 我没有生气 那你就是在否定了 | 
| [07:47] | No, I am not. | 不 我没有 | 
| [07:49] | People grow up. They get married. It happens every day. | 人们长大后会结婚 这很常见 | 
| [07:53] | I’m a resilient woman. I’m gonna have my own life. | 我适应能力很强的 我会拥有自己的生活 | 
| [07:57] | I think what you’re not saying is you’re worried things are gonna change. | 我认为你没有说的是 你担心一切会改变 但不会的 | 
| [07:59] | But things won’t change. | |
| [08:02] | I mean, I may not be here at night or… or on weekends. | 我是说 我可能晚上或周末不在这里… | 
| [08:06] | Or for the next ten days, but other than that, we’re in business, Frankie. | 或接下来的十天里 但除此之外 我们还是会打交道 弗兰基 | 
| [08:11] | Yeah, right. Now who’s in denial? | 嗯 对啊 现在否定的人是谁? | 
| [08:14] | Look, it’s not like it’s gonna be, “Nick, Nick, Nick,” all day every day. | 听着 我们不会每天都讨论尼克 | 
| [08:18] | You know, it’s gonna be a mix. Like, “Frankie, Frankie, Nick, Nick.” | 其实 会是混合在一起的话题 比如说 弗兰基、弗兰基、尼克、尼克 或者尼克、弗兰基、弗兰基、尼克 | 
| [08:21] | Or, “Nick, Frankie, Frankie, Nick.” | |
| [08:23] | You might want to get your head out of your collar | 你还是大胆地承认 一切都会改变的事实吧 | 
| [08:25] | and accept the fact that everything’s going to change. | |
| [08:30] | [scoffs] | |
| [08:40] | I did buy boots. | 我确实买了靴子 确实是 | 
| [08:42] | -[Grace exhales] -I did. | |
| [08:45] | Sharon is the problem, | 莎伦是问题所在 | 
| [08:47] | but who do you talk to in HR about Sharon | 但我又能找谁说说莎伦的事呢? 毕竟莎伦是我们的人事主管 | 
| [08:49] | -when Sharon is our HR person? -[phone chimes] | |
| [08:51] | [laughs] | |
| [08:52] | [Barry groans] | |
| [08:54] | Barry. Barry. Barry. Barry. Barry. | 巴里? 巴里… | 
| [08:57] | -Sorry. Sorry, it’s Erin. -Barry. Barry. | 抱歉 我在跟艾琳发信息 | 
| [08:59] | Oh. [forceful exhale] | |
| [09:01] | Not enough you’re giving her your seed. Now she gets your limited attention span? | 她要了你的“种子”还不够 还要吸走你有限的注意力? | 
| [09:05] | Hey, I know my becoming a dad-slash-not-dad | 我知道我要成为爸爸或不是爸爸 这件事让你觉得奇怪 | 
| [09:07] | is really weird for you, | |
| [09:08] | but Erin and Liz have just been so open and inclusive about the whole process. | 但艾琳和莉兹 愿意把整个过程分享给我 | 
| [09:14] | I’m not going with you to the doctor’s office. | 我不会陪你去医生办公室的 | 
| [09:16] | Oh, no, no, no. We’re not going to the doctor’s office. No. | 不 我们不会去找医生 | 
| [09:18] | That’s how the fancies do it. No, in vitro is crazy expensive. | 有钱人才那么做 我们不会 做试管婴儿太贵了 | 
| [09:25] | Okay, what exactly is the T.J. Maxx way of doing it? | 好吧 但有什么廉价的方式吗? | 
| [09:29] | It’s do-it-yourself. | 就是自助式的 | 
| [09:34] | Who’s doing what to whose self? | 谁要对谁自助什么? | 
| [09:37] | And now I’m getting confused. I’m just masturbating myself into a cup. | 我有点不理解了 我只需自慰 射精到杯子里 | 
| [09:50] | -You asked for a sip. -You knew what this was. | -你说只喝一口的 -你知道原因 | 
| [09:53] | Hey, guys, this is Steph. | 嘿 各位 这是斯黛芙 | 
| [09:56] | She lives in San Diego, | 她住在圣迭戈 | 
| [09:58] | and she’s here with me. | 今天跟我一起来的 | 
| [10:01] | You’re gonna love her. | 你们会喜欢她的 | 
| [10:02] | Hi. | 你们好 | 
| [10:03] | [laughs] | |
| [10:06] | God, she makes me laugh. | 老天 她总是能逗我笑 | 
| [10:08] | Oh, and don’t worry, she totally fits into our group. | 别担心 她完全能融入我们这个群组 | 
| [10:11] | We have a group? | 我们还是一个群组? | 
| [10:13] | You think you’re in the group? | 你觉得自己属于这个群组? | 
| [10:15] | [Barry] Forgive Brianna. [slight chuckle] | 别介意布丽安娜 | 
| [10:16] | She’s just on edge because I’m giving a little semen to an old friend. | 她情绪有点不正常 因为我要捐精给一个老朋友 | 
| [10:21] | That-That didn’t solve the awkwardness problem, did it? | 气氛还是很尴尬 对吧? | 
| [10:24] | I’m gonna get you that drink. | 我去给你拿那种喝的 | 
| [10:28] | [juicer whirring] | |
| [10:32] | Why would you bring a date? | 你为何要带女伴来? | 
| [10:35] | This whole bon voyage thing is just to torture immediate family and Barry. | 这次送风宴就是为了 折磨直系亲属和巴里 | 
| [10:38] | What’s the biggie? You brought Principal Dan to the wedding. | 这有什么大不了的? 你就带丹校长参加婚礼了啊 | 
| [10:41] | Principal Dan and I, who I just call “Dan” by the way, | 我和丹校长 对了 我平时叫他“丹” | 
| [10:45] | have been dating a while. | 我们约会有一阵子了 | 
| [10:47] | [Coyote] So? Dating someone a while | 所以呢? 跟某人约会了一阵子 不一定意味着感情很深 | 
| [10:49] | doesn’t have anything to do with how deeply you feel for them. | |
| [10:52] | So how long have you two been dating? | 那你们俩约会多久了? | 
| [10:54] | A while! | 有一阵子了 | 
| [10:56] | [Mallory] Mmm. | |
| [11:05] | Um… | |
| [11:06] | We need to talk about that thing I mentioned before. | 我们需要谈谈我刚才说的那件事 | 
| [11:08] | Of course, what else would you talk about at a lunch? | 当然 不然在午宴上还能聊什么? | 
| [11:14] | -Plenty of pathways. -Oh. | 要过就过啊 | 
| [11:16] | So nice meeting you. | 认识你真是太好了 | 
| [11:18] | You’re late. And where’s your tie? | 你迟到了 领带呢? | 
| [11:20] | I’m not working today, Peter. | 我今天不工作 彼得 | 
| [11:21] | -Then why are you here? -She’s with me. | 那你来这里干嘛? 她跟我一起来的 | 
| [11:24] | After the wedding party last night, I guess… | 昨晚的婚礼派对后 我想… | 
| [11:28] | romance was in the air. | 空气里弥漫着浪漫的气氛 | 
| [11:30] | One thing led to another. | 然后一切就自然而然地发生了 | 
| [11:32] | Oh, God. Double “why are you here?” | 老天 所以你到底来这里干嘛? | 
| [11:35] | He said we were just going for lunch. | 他说我们就是吃个午饭 | 
| [11:41] | I’m uncomfortable. | 我感觉有些不自在 | 
| [11:43] | So am I. | 我也是 | 
| [11:45] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [11:46] | All right, I have a three-mimosa buzz, so just hit me. | 好了 我喝了一杯 三份含羞草鸡尾酒 说吧 | 
| [11:48] | [clears throat] Okay, um, on the actual day when Erin is ovulating, | 好的 在艾琳排卵的那天 我完成自己的任务… | 
| [11:52] | uh, I do my part… | |
| [11:54] | -into some kind of bowl. -Ew. | 射到一种碗里 | 
| [11:56] | Then, as… as quickly as we can, we take the bowl to Liz in the next room– | 然后我们火速把碗 送去隔壁的莉兹那里 | 
| [11:59] | Don’t know about that “we” part. | “我们”那部分说详细一点 | 
| [12:01] | And she uses a turkey baster to suction it out of the bowl, | 她会拿一根玻璃吸管 把精液从碗里吸进去 | 
| [12:05] | and then, the stuff will be… | 然后再把精液 | 
| [12:08] | basted into Erin. | 挤到艾琳的阴道里 | 
| [12:14] | Do you remember that three-mimosa buzz? It’s gone. | 你记得三份含羞草的鸡尾酒吗? 酒劲过去了 | 
| [12:21] | Are you holding any Xanax? | -你有阿普唑仑吗? -妈! 对哦 | 
| [12:24] | -Mom! -Oh, right. Right, right, right. | |
| [12:27] | [door opens] | |
| [12:29] | Oh, God. Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 | 
| [12:31] | There’s my beautiful new bride. | 我美丽的新娘在这里啊 | 
| [12:33] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, bride. | 嗯 对 新娘 | 
| [12:34] | Wow, welcome to day two. | 哇哦 才结婚第二天就这么没耐心了 | 
| [12:36] | Oh, I’m sorry, Nick. | 抱歉 尼克 | 
| [12:39] | I’m still walking on air, believe me. | 相信我 我现在还欣喜若狂呢 | 
| [12:41] | I’m so happy I married you, which is why we shouldn’t tell anyone. | 我太高兴我嫁给了你 所以我们不能告诉任何人 | 
| [12:45] | Because people don’t like hearing about happy things at parties? | 因为人们不喜欢在派对上听快乐的事 | 
| [12:48] | No, I just… I don’t want everybody all thrilled for us | 不 我只是…我不希望大家 都为我们开心 | 
| [12:50] | and totally forget about Bud and… [groans] …the other one. | 反而忘了巴德和…那个人 | 
| [12:54] | Allison. | 艾莉森 | 
| [12:56] | -Allison? -Yeah. So, mum’s the word. | 艾莉森? 对 所以保持沉默 | 
| [12:59] | But wait… But you told Frankie. | 可… 可你告诉弗兰基了 | 
| [13:02] | -Yeah. -And? | -是的 -然后呢? | 
| [13:04] | It didn’t go well. | 情况不怎么好 | 
| [13:05] | Ah, well, that’s why you don’t want to tell anyone. | 这才是你不想告诉大家的原因吧 | 
| [13:07] | -It’s not about Bob and Allison. -I just got to get Frankie through this. | 不是因为鲍勃和艾莉森 我只想让弗兰基好好接受 | 
| [13:10] | And if we make a big public announcement, it’s only gonna make it worse. | 如果我们公开宣布 只会让情况更糟 | 
| [13:14] | Come here. | |
| [13:19] | There’s the happy couple! | 幸福的夫妻来了 | 
| [13:22] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了? | 
| [13:23] | -Just a touch of post-nuptial depression. -[whimpers] | 就是轻微的婚后抑郁 | 
| [13:26] | It’s like postpartum depression, but with no science behind it. | 跟产后抑郁很像 但它没有任何科学依据 | 
| [13:30] | Gwyneth Paltrow warned us this might happen. It’s a real thing. | 格温妮丝帕特罗提醒过 可能会发生这种情况 真的有这回事 | 
| [13:34] | But is it? | 真的吗? | 
| [13:35] | Oh, it’s real. | 是真的 | 
| [13:36] | I had it for 40 years once. | 我曾经历过40年的婚后抑郁 | 
| [13:38] | -[gasps] -But my second marriage | 但我第二次婚姻完全驱散了它的阴影 | 
| [13:40] | cleared it right up. [chuckles] | |
| [13:41] | Coats, please. | 把外套给我吧 | 
| [13:44] | [Frankie] Gather up, everybody! Gather up! | 大家都过来 快过来 | 
| [13:47] | Raise your glasses, people. | 请各位举杯 或者更酷的人可以举起手中的大麻 | 
| [13:49] | Or raise your joints, cooler people. | |
| [13:53] | It’s my great honor to toast the new bride and groom. | 我很荣幸 向这对新婚夫妇致祝酒词 | 
| [13:58] | My friend Webster defines marriage as a huge mistake. | 我的朋友韦伯斯特把婚姻 定义为一种巨大的错误 | 
| [14:02] | -I thought I was giving the toast. -[Frankie] But he’s wrong about that. | 不是说让我致祝酒词吗? -他说错了 -没事的 他很多事情都说错了 | 
| [14:04] | -It’s fine. -Like he’s wrong about so many things. | |
| [14:07] | The shape of the Earth comes to mind. | 比如说 地球的形状 | 
| [14:09] | -But I woke up early to work on it. -[Frankie continues inaudibly] | 但我今天特意早早醒来准备 | 
| [14:11] | You can give yours later. | 你可以等下再说 | 
| [14:13] | I missed Mass this morning for the first time in 14 years. | 我14年来首次没去参加弥撒 | 
| [14:17] | Of course, I’ll go to two extra Masses this afternoon to make up for it, | 当然了 今天下午我得 参加两次弥撒以进行弥补 | 
| [14:21] | -but I prefer the early– -Robert! | -但我想早点… -罗伯特! | 
| [14:23] | [Frankie] Regardless of how he felt, | 不论他怎么想 | 
| [14:25] | these two lovebirds are perfect for each other in every way. | 这对情侣从任何方面都很般配 | 
| [14:30] | -Had a better opening. -So join me in hoisting one… | 我的开场白比她的好 所以大家同我一起举杯 | 
| [14:34] | to the newlyweds… | 致敬新婚夫妇… | 
| [14:37] | Grace and Nick! | 格蕾丝和尼克 | 
| [14:39] | [Bud] What? What is she talking about? | -什么? -她在说什么? | 
| [14:40] | [Brianna] What’s going on? | 怎么回事? | 
| [14:43] | Grace and Nick got married last night! | 格蕾丝和尼克昨晚结婚了 | 
| [14:46] | Seriously? You’re married? | 真的吗?你们结婚了? | 
| [14:49] | Is this just Frankie nonsense? | 还是弗兰基在胡说? | 
| [14:51] | No. This is Grace nonsense. Come over here. Come here. | 不 是格蕾丝在胡来 过来 快点 | 
| [14:56] | They flew to Vegas and got married by Elvis. | 他们飞去赌城 在猫王的见证下 结婚了 | 
| [15:00] | -Surprise! -Why on Earth would you do that? | 惊喜哦 你为什么要这么做? | 
| [15:03] | I said “surprise.” | 我都说了“惊喜” | 
| [15:04] | No offense, Mom, but how drunk were you? | 恕我冒昧 妈 但你当时醉得不轻吧? | 
| [15:07] | -None taken. -Oh, some taken. | 我一点都不介意 我倒是有点介意 | 
| [15:09] | It’s just unlike you to be so impulsive and– | 你不像是那么冲动的人 而且… | 
| [15:12] | [Grace] And what? | 而且什么? | 
| [15:13] | Marry a great guy who’s really nice to my family | 嫁给一个毫无理由 | 
| [15:16] | -for no reason I can discern. -[exhales] | 却真心善待我家人的好男人? | 
| [15:18] | And he has a great head of hair. | 而且他头发也很浓密 | 
| [15:20] | And at 80, you really don’t want a long engagement. | 人到80 也不希望订婚的时间太久 | 
| [15:23] | Or any engagement, apparently. | 或者根本没必要订婚 | 
| [15:25] | This-This is wonderful! | 但这真是个好消息 | 
| [15:28] | This is a wonderful surprise. | 真是个很棒的惊喜 | 
| [15:31] | Isn’t that right, Robert? | 不是吗 罗伯特? | 
| [15:33] | Yes, of course. | 对 当然是 | 
| [15:35] | Do you think any of this might work for Nick and– | 你觉得我准备的这段适合尼克和… | 
| [15:38] | Wait. Wait a second. | 等等 等一下 | 
| [15:40] | Does this mean I’m an heiress now? | 这是不是意味着我是你的继承人了? | 
| [15:42] | Not if you keep acting like this. | 如果你继续这样可就不行 | 
| [15:45] | Felicitations, papa. | 祝贺你了 爸爸 多谢你了 弗兰基 | 
| [15:47] | [whispers] Thanks a lot, Frankie. | |
| [15:49] | I was trying to go low-key on this. | 我本来还想低调点 | 
| [15:51] | Why? Everyone would like to hear the story | 为什么? 大家都想听听尼克是如何把你哄走 突然让你答应结婚的 | 
| [15:54] | of how Nick whisked you away and made you his wife all of a sudden. | |
| [15:58] | Please, everybody, just forget about us. | 拜托了 各位 别管我们 | 
| [16:01] | Today we’re sending off Bud and Allison. | 今天我们是要给巴德和… 艾莉森送行 | 
| [16:05] | [Frankie] Oh, they’re fine. Yesterday was their day. | 他们没事的 他们昨天已经当过主角了 | 
| [16:08] | This is all about you now. | 今天你们两个是主角 | 
| [16:13] | Just take it on the chin and remember… | 勇敢接受现实 接住了 | 
| [16:16] | you’re richer than everyone here. | 你比这里所有人都有钱 | 
| [16:19] | But I’m not. | 但我不是 | 
| [16:22] | That is a bummer. | 那太扫兴了 | 
| [16:26] | [Coyote exhales] | |
| [16:27] | I’m really worried about my mom. | 我真的很担心我妈 | 
| [16:29] | I should probably go. | 我或许该走了 | 
| [16:31] | There’s obviously some family stuff going down. | 显然你们要解决家事 | 
| [16:33] | [stammers] God, no. No. | 老天 别走 | 
| [16:35] | I’m so grateful that you’re here. I feel really supported, Steph. | 我很感激你在这里 我觉得你很支持我 斯黛芙 | 
| [16:39] | We met last night. | 我们昨晚才认识 而且没人叫我“斯黛芙” | 
| [16:40] | And no one calls me Steph! | |
| [16:44] | Bud. | 巴德 | 
| [16:50] | Wipe that “poor Frankie” look off your face, | 别用那种可怜的眼神看着我 | 
| [16:52] | or I swear I will hurt you non-violently. | 不然我发誓 我会以非暴力的方式伤害你 | 
| [16:54] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 | 
| [16:56] | And frankly, I’m concerned not a whit about you. | 老实说 我一丢丢都不关心你 | 
| [17:00] | You know, when you’re trying to hide that you’re worried, | 其实 你每次试图藏起自己的担心时 | 
| [17:02] | you say things like “not a whit.” | -都会说“一丢丢” -一派胡言 我两周前才这么说过 | 
| [17:04] | Poppycock. I used it a fortnight ago. | |
| [17:07] | Oh, begone! | 从我眼前消失! | 
| [17:08] | [door opens] | |
| [17:11] | [whispers] Good luck. | 祝你们好运 | 
| [17:16] | How ya doin’, Mom? | 你怎么样 妈? | 
| [17:18] | Oh, boy. [exhales] | 老天 | 
| [17:19] | I know you’ve had it with us worrying about you, but this is different. | 我知道你不希望我们担心你 但这次不一样 | 
| [17:23] | And yet, it’s sounding exactly the same. | 但我听起来没什么两样 | 
| [17:26] | I think what Bud means is that now you’re gonna be out there all alone. | 我想巴德的意思是 现在你要独自生活了 | 
| [17:29] | It’s bound to be a tough transition. For anyone. | 这种转变对任何人来说都很难熬 | 
| [17:33] | Hey, how about Coyote moves in for a little while? | 不如让凯奥迪搬过去陪你一阵子吧? | 
| [17:35] | -Excuse me. I have a life. -Oh. | 抱歉 我有自己的生活 | 
| [17:37] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 你是谁来着? | 
| [17:39] | I don’t know. I left my body an hour ago. | 我不知道 我一小时前灵魂脱壳了 谢谢 | 
| [17:43] | -Ah, thank you. -[Frankie] Mm. | |
| [17:56] | Congrats on the marriage. | 恭喜你结婚了 | 
| [17:57] | Hope it lasts longer than mine. | 希望比我的婚姻长久 | 
| [18:00] | Well, I’m sure there’s a sad story in there, | 我相信这故事一定很悲哀 但你能调杯含羞草伏特加吗? | 
| [18:03] | but would you vodka up this mimosa? | |
| [18:05] | And while you’re at it, hold the orange juice and the champagne. | 还有 不要加橙汁 和香槟 | 
| [18:10] | And the champagne flute. | 我也不要用香槟杯 | 
| [18:11] | [stammers] Bring me a bottle of vodka. | 给我拿瓶伏特加 | 
| [18:15] | Well, I’m thrilled for you. Congratulations! | 我为你感到高兴 恭喜了 | 
| [18:20] | After being married to me, you deserve all the happiness in the world. | 经历过跟我的婚姻后 你值得全世界最大的幸福 | 
| [18:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [18:25] | And I’m crazy about Nick. | 我爱尼克爱到疯狂 | 
| [18:27] | Oh, my God, how mad would you be if I stole him from you? | 我的天 要是我从你身边把他抢走 你会多生气? | 
| [18:33] | But seriously, I’m thrilled for you. | 但说真的 我为你感到开心 | 
| [18:37] | -Ah. -Just like you like it. | 你要的伏特加 | 
| [18:46] | It’s tricky because it has to be wide enough to catch everything. | 很难办 因为那碗必须够宽 能接住所有精液 | 
| [18:52] | You have to aim, Barry. | 你得瞄准了再射 巴里 | 
| [18:54] | Can’t just be a garden hose that no one’s holding. | 不能像没人看管的花园水管 | 
| [18:57] | Yeah, but it can’t be too wide or too flat on the bottom, | 嗯 但那碗不能太宽 底部也不能太平 | 
| [19:00] | or else the turkey baster won’t be able to suck it all up. | 不然玻璃吸管没办法都吸走 | 
| [19:03] | But… | |
| [19:06] | What? | 怎么了? | 
| [19:08] | It’s low-fat. I’ll still look good in my bathing suit. | 这是低脂的 我穿泳装还是会很有型 | 
| [19:13] | -Excuse me. -What the…? | -给我用一下 -怎么… | 
| [19:19] | Huh. | |
| [19:23] | Thanks for coming, guys. | 谢谢你们来送行 各位 | 
| [19:32] | That’s really good. | 味道不错 | 
| [19:34] | Mmm. | |
| [19:36] | [exhales] | |
| [19:40] | We need to talk about your feelings, Frankie. | 我们需要聊聊你的感受 弗兰基 | 
| [19:43] | You can’t Charleston Chew them away. | 你吃查尔斯顿口香糖是没用的 | 
| [19:46] | You have a Snickers anywhere? | 那你有士力架吗? | 
| [19:48] | This is a big blow, emotionally. It’s got to be tough on you. | 这在情感上是对你的重大打击 你肯定很难过 | 
| [19:52] | Finding out Ray Donovan was going into its final season, | 知道《清道夫》不再续拍 | 
| [19:55] | that was tough on me. | 才让我难过 | 
| [19:56] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 《娱乐周刊》上这么说的 | 
| [19:57] | [scoffs] It was in Entertainment Weekly. | |
| [20:00] | I don’t believe you about Grace. | 我不信你关于格蕾丝结婚之事的话 | 
| [20:02] | This is like Lucy without Ethel. | 这就好比没了埃塞尔的露西 | 
| [20:05] | The Lone Ranger without Tonto. | 没了唐托的独行侠 | 
| [20:07] | Who the hell are any of the people you’re talking about? | 你说的这些人都是谁? | 
| [20:10] | This is a big deal, and you’re acting like it’s not. | 这件事对你影响很大 你却装作没事的样子 | 
| [20:14] | I can live on my own, Sol. | 我能独自生活 索尔 我知道你能独自生活 | 
| [20:16] | I… I know you can live on your own. | |
| [20:19] | But… | |
| [20:21] | do you really want to? | 但你真的想那样吗? | 
| [20:24] | [exhales] | |
| [20:26] | It isn’t my choice. | 这我说了不算 | 
| [20:28] | [inhales deeply] | |
| [20:30] | So, yes, I’m terrified. | 对 我是害怕 | 
| [20:33] | It’s… It’s not a weakness to admit that. | 承认自己害怕并不代表软弱 | 
| [20:36] | Not for me. I’m terrified for Grace. | 但不是为我自己 而是为了格蕾丝 | 
| [20:39] | -Why? -[exhales] | 为什么? | 
| [20:40] | I’m afraid she got married just because we had a terrible fight. | 我害怕她是因为我们大吵了一架 才嫁给尼克的 | 
| [20:44] | And I know her, Sol. | 我了解她 索尔 | 
| [20:46] | I know she’ll regret it. | 我知道她会后悔的 | 
| [20:48] | And it might be long after she’s dead, but she’ll regret it. | 她可能要死后很久才会后悔 但她会后悔的 | 
| [20:51] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? | 
| [20:53] | In all the time she’s been with Nick, | 她跟尼克交往期间 | 
| [20:54] | she never said one word about wanting to marry him. | 从未说过想要嫁给他的话 | 
| [20:58] | So, yes, I’m terrified… | 所以 对的 我害怕 | 
| [21:01] | that my best friend just made a huge mistake. | 自己最好的朋友犯了严重的错误 | 
| [21:13] | Usually, people celebrate a wedding. Your kids decided to go another way. | 通常人们会为婚礼庆祝 你的孩子却打算另行其道 | 
| [21:17] | Well, I’m sorry, Nick. | 抱歉 尼克 | 
| [21:20] | Sometimes they can’t help being dicks. | 她们有时候就是很混蛋 没关系 那个性格好的已经跟我道歉了 | 
| [21:23] | [chuckles] It’s fine. The nice one already apologized to me. | |
| [21:26] | And I… I don’t care how they feel. All I care about is how you feel. | 我也不在乎她们怎么想 我只在乎你的感受 我不知道 | 
| [21:33] | [exhales] I don’t know. | |
| [21:35] | I feel bad about Frankie. | 我为弗兰基感到难过 | 
| [21:37] | [inhales deeply] | |
| [21:38] | I mean, maybe we shouldn’t have just run off and done it, | 或许我们不该一走了之 | 
| [21:41] | you know, without telling anyone. | 不通知大家一声就结婚 | 
| [21:42] | I mean, she’s my best friend. She should have been there. | 她是我最好的朋友 她应该在现场的 | 
| [21:52] | Steph was a waiter at the wedding last night. | 斯黛芙是昨晚婚礼的服务生 | 
| [21:54] | Pigs-in-a-blanket, mini gazpachos, she’s dressed like a waiter. | 肉肠卷、迷你西班牙冷汤菜 -她穿得像服务生一样 -好极了 你完全猜对了 | 
| [21:57] | Great. You nailed her credits. | |
| [22:01] | But why would you bring someone here you just met last night? | 你为什么要带一个 昨晚刚认识的人来? | 
| [22:03] | Because she said yes. | 因为她愿意来 | 
| [22:05] | Where is she, anyway? | 她现在人呢? | 
| [22:07] | She’s asking Peter for overtime. | 她在跟彼得要加班费 | 
| [22:09] | [Steph speaking indistinctly] | |
| [22:11] | [Coyote exhales] | |
| [22:14] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [22:16] | I get it. It was stupid bringing her here. | 我知道 带她来这里很愚蠢 | 
| [22:19] | I’m just sick of always showing up at these things alone. | 我只是厌倦了孤身一人参加这种场合 | 
| [22:22] | Hey, that was me for a year after my divorce. | 嘿 我离婚后一年里也是这样的 | 
| [22:26] | Actually, that was also me during my marriage. | 其实 我结婚时也是这样 | 
| [22:30] | It just seems like everyone has somebody. | 大家都有人陪着 | 
| [22:32] | Even Brianna and Grace. | 就连布丽安娜和格蕾丝 这两个很多人难以忍受的人都有伴 | 
| [22:34] | And those two aren’t exactly everybody’s cup of tea. | |
| [22:37] | Look, I know you want to find someone. | 听着 我想知道你想找个伴 | 
| [22:39] | And you will. | 你会找到的 | 
| [22:40] | But you can’t push it. | 但你不能心急 | 
| [22:43] | You’re a great guy. | 你人很好 在你最不介意此事之时 你就能找到像你一样好的人了 | 
| [22:45] | And when you least expect it, you’re gonna find someone as great as you. | |
| [22:52] | But it’s probably not Steph. | 但或许那人不是斯黛芙 | 
| [22:54] | No. | 对 | 
| [22:55] | Who looks like she’s getting that overtime. | 貌似她要到加班费了 | 
| [22:58] | -Here we are. -Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 | 
| [23:03] | I… brought this from home. | 我… 这是我从家里带来的 是我的 | 
| [23:06] | Ah. Hmm. | |
| [23:08] | -[Robert] Hmm. -It’s mine. | |
| [23:09] | [Robert chuckles] | |
| [23:11] | [door opens] | |
| [23:12] | [Brianna] Whoa. | |
| [23:14] | You can’t leave yet. I brought show-and-tell. | 你们还不能走 我有东西给你们看 | 
| [23:20] | I told you we should have gone out the window. | 我就说我们该跳窗户走的 | 
| [23:25] | As you know, last night, Grace and I got married. | 众所周知 我和格蕾丝昨晚结婚了 | 
| [23:29] | But now my beloved is filled with regret | 但我的爱人心中充满悔恨 | 
| [23:31] | that her loved ones couldn’t be there to celebrate with us. | 因为她爱的人没能在场 与我们一同庆祝 | 
| [23:35] | And by “loved ones,” I mean Frankie. | 我指的是弗兰基 | 
| [23:38] | -Scorch. -Deserved. | -真是精简啊 -我们活该 | 
| [23:40] | Luckily, the wedding chapel gift shop | 好在那家教堂的礼品店 以39.95美元的价格 出售婚礼视频 | 
| [23:42] | sells a video DVD of the wedding for $39.95. | |
| [23:46] | Oh, Nick, I really don’t think anybody wants to see this. | 尼克 我觉得大家并不想看 | 
| [23:49] | Oh, I do. | 我想看 | 
| [23:51] | [upbeat music plays on TV] | |
| [23:55] | ♪ So I sing you to sleep ♪ | |
| [23:58] | ♪ After… ♪ | |
| [23:59] | Oh, my God! Is that an Engelbert Humperdinck impersonator? | 我的天 那是英格柏汉普汀克的 模仿者吗? | 
| [24:03] | No, it’s him. | 不 是他本人! | 
| [24:04] | Our kids met in Space Camp. | 我们的孩子在太空训练营里认识的 | 
| [24:07] | ♪ And I hope you can hear ♪ | |
| [24:10] | ♪ What the words and the music ♪ | |
| [24:13] | ♪ Have to say ♪ | |
| [24:18] | ♪ It’s so hard to explain ♪ | |
| [24:22] | ♪ Everything that I’m feeling ♪ | |
| [24:25] | ♪ Face to face ♪ | |
| [24:26] | ♪ I just seem to go dry ♪ | |
| [24:31] | ♪ Because I love you so much ♪ | |
| [24:34] | ♪ That the sound of your voice Can get me high ♪ | |
| [24:39] | [music stops] | |
| [24:41] | It’s always a special treat when the bride and groom decides to write their own vows. | 每次新郎新娘 决定写下他们的誓言 都会受到特殊待遇 | 
| [24:48] | Oh, seems like we’re not gonna get that treat tonight. | 貌似今晚是不会有了 | 
| [24:50] | [Grace] Wait, wait, I like that. | 等等 我喜欢这想法 我想自己写下誓言 | 
| [24:52] | [exhales] I want to do my own vows. | |
| [24:55] | I mean, screw the old ones, right? | 我是说 就别用那老一套的了 对吧? | 
| [24:57] | It’s not like they have a great track record. | 毕竟那种誓言的结局并不怎么样 | 
| [24:59] | [Grace takes a deep breath on video] | |
| [25:01] | This guy. | 这个男人… 这个男人 | 
| [25:03] | [exhales] This guy. | |
| [25:06] | This… this guy. Nick. | 这个男人 尼克 | 
| [25:09] | -[exhales] –That was beautiful. | 你说得真好 | 
| [25:11] | [Grace exhales] | |
| [25:12] | I kept telling this guy to take a hike. I told him all the time to go away. | 我不断让他离开我 我总是在把他赶走 | 
| [25:17] | If it was Thursday, it was Break-Up-With-Nick-Again Day. | 如果是周四 那天就是“再次跟尼克分手日” | 
| [25:20] | –And sometimes Tuesday. -Oh. | 有时候会是周二 | 
| [25:21] | -[Frankie] Hmm. –Every damn day | 每天我都会想出一个新理由 说我们不合适 | 
| [25:22] | I would come up with a new reason why we couldn’t work. | |
| [25:26] | But every time I pushed him away, he came back. | 但每次我推开他 他都会回来 | 
| [25:31] | He always came back. | 他总是会回来 | 
| [25:34] | For me. | 为了我 | 
| [25:36] | And you were… you were so loving, and… | 而且你… 你那么体贴 那么… | 
| [25:40] | and so patient… | 那么有耐心 | 
| [25:43] | and unflappable, just like your hair. | 总是镇定不乱 就像你的头发一样 | 
| [25:48] | I think that I never… | 我想我从未… | 
| [25:50] | believed that I was really… | 从未相信过我真的… | 
| [25:53] | deserving of love. | 值得被爱 | 
| [25:57] | But you showed me every single day… | 但你每天都让我知道 | 
| [26:00] | that I am. | 我值得 | 
| [26:01] | I love you. I love you, Nick. | 我爱你 我爱你 尼克 | 
| [26:05] | -[Nick] I love you too, Grace. -[Grace exhales, chuckles] | 我也爱你 格蕾丝 | 
| [26:11] | ||
| [26:12] | Oh, my God. Our special day is over. | 老天 我们特别的一天结束了 | 
| [26:15] | Let’s get out of here and go cry in the Bahamas. | 我们还是走吧 去巴哈马大哭一场 | 
| [26:17] | [Bud scoffs] | |
| [26:23] | [door closes] | |
| [26:37] | [door closes] | |
| [26:47] | [keys jangle] | |
| [26:52] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [26:55] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [26:59] | I’ve got my talking stick. | 我拿了说话棒 | 
| [27:05] | I actually thought you married Nick to spite me. | 我以为你嫁给尼克是为了气我 | 
| [27:09] | But I guess it was wishful thinking. | 但我想这只是我一厢情愿的想法而已 | 
| [27:12] | It wasn’t about me at all. | 根本不是因为我 | 
| [27:14] | It’s clear you love the guy. | 很显然你爱他 | 
| [27:17] | It’s also clear that Engelbert’s still got it. | 也很显然英格柏依旧宝刀未老 | 
| [27:20] | [both chuckle] | |
| [27:22] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你感到高兴 | 
| [27:25] | Your turn. | 到你了 | 
| [27:26] | Oh, not– Uh, hold up. Not yet. | 不…等一下 我还没说完 | 
| [27:28] | [chuckles] | |
| [27:29] | And it’s time for me to be independent. | 我也该自立了 | 
| [27:32] | It’ll be the first time in my life I’ll be on my own. | 这会是我这辈子头一次 独立生活 | 
| [27:36] | Except when I was in solitary. | 除了我被单独监禁的那段时间 | 
| [27:38] | [chuckles] | |
| [27:39] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在到你了 | 
| [27:42] | [inhales] | |
| [27:44] | You were right. | 你说得对 | 
| [27:46] | You know, I was in denial. | 其实 我是否认了 | 
| [27:48] | Things are gonna change. I don’t know how or how much. | 有些事是会发生改变 我不知道会如何改变或改变多少 | 
| [27:52] | -But– -Me neither. | -但是… -我也是 | 
| [27:57] | So– | 所以… | 
| [27:59] | We can still be friends and business partners, right? | 我们还能当朋友和生意伙伴 对吧? 永远都是 | 
| [28:02] | Oh, forever. [exhales] | |
| [28:05] | You just can’t crawl into my bed every time there’s fireworks. | 你只是不能在外面放烟花时 爬到我床上 | 
| [28:08] | And you won’t be able to call me | 而且你每次需要人 | 
| [28:09] | every time you need someone to blow-dry the back of your head. | 帮你吹后脑勺的头发时 也不能给我打电话了 | 
| [28:12] | [laughs] | |
| [28:16] | You know, if you’re just gonna take the stick every time you want to talk, | 如果你每次想说话的时候 都要拿说话棒 | 
| [28:19] | maybe we could just have a normal conversation? | 或许我们可以直接正常地聊天 | 
| [28:22] | Yeah. | 好啊 | 
| [28:25] | [inhales] | |
| [28:28] | You’re the reason that I can go all-in again with someone. | 我是因为你才有勇气 再次全心全意爱一个人 | 
| [28:33] | [exhales] I didn’t mean to do that, but I’m glad I did. | 我不是有意为之 但我很高兴自己做了好事 | 
| [28:39] | I packed you a bag. | 我给你收拾了一包东西 | 
| [28:41] | I’m not rushing you. | 我不是故意赶你走 | 
| [28:43] | I just think the only way this is going to work | 我只是觉得我们要想熬过这段时间 唯一的办法就是 | 
| [28:46] | is if we both go all-in on our new lives. | 全心全意开始各自的新生活 | 
| [28:53] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [28:54] | As per usual. | 就像往常一样 | 
| [28:59] | [Grace exhales] | |
| [29:01] | Are you gonna be all right? | 你会没事的吧? | 
| [29:02] | I’m gonna be fine. I’ve got Ray Donovan to keep me company. | 我会好好的 有《清道夫》陪我呢 | 
| [29:06] | He can fix anything. | 他能治愈一切 | 
| [29:09] | [Grace chuckles] | |
| [29:10] | You know, if I could change one thing… | 其实 如果我可以改变一件事… | 
| [29:15] | I would have had you give me away. | 我希望你在婚礼上把我交给尼克 | 
| [29:17] | If it makes you feel better, I’m giving you away now. | 如果能让你好受一些 我可以现在就把你交给他 | 
| [29:21] | [chuckles] | |
| [29:32] | [exhales] | |
| [29:34] | [“Colors” by Black Pumas plays] | |
| [29:41] | Good night, Frankie. | 晚安 弗兰基 | 
| [29:43] | Good night, Grace. | 晚安 格蕾丝 | 
| [29:56] | ♪ I woke up to the morning sky first ♪ | |
| [30:01] | ♪ Baby blue, just like we rehearsed ♪ | |
| [30:06] | ♪ When I get up off this ground ♪ | |
| [30:08] | ♪ I shake leaves back down ♪ | |
| [30:10] | ♪ To the brown, brown, brown, brown ♪ | |
| [30:13] | ♪ Till I’m clean ♪ | |
| [30:21] | ♪ Then I walk Where I’d be shaded by the trees ♪ | |
| [30:26] | ♪ By a meadow of green ♪ | |
| [30:29] | ♪ For about a mile ♪ | |
| [30:32] | ♪ I’m headed to town, town, town ♪ | |
| [30:35] | ♪ In style ♪ | |
| [30:39] | ♪ With all my favorite colors ♪ | |
| [30:42] | ♪ Yes, sir ♪ | |
| [30:44] | ♪ All my favorite colors ♪ | |
| [30:47] | ♪ Right on ♪ | |
| [30:50] | ♪ My sisters and my brothers ♪ | |
| [30:53] | ♪ See them like no other… ♪ | |
| [30:56] | [woman] Okay, good night! |