时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [Grace Potter’s “Stuck In The Middle” playing] | NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[00:12] | ♪ Well, I don’t know Why I came here tonight ♪ | |
[00:16] | ♪ Got the feelin’ That somethin’ ain’t right ♪ | |
[00:20] | ♪ I’m so scared In case I fall off my chair ♪ | |
[00:24] | ♪ And I’m wondering How I’ll get down the stairs ♪ | |
[00:28] | ♪ And there’s clowns to the left of me Jokers to the right ♪ | |
[00:31] | ♪ Here I am Stuck in the middle with you ♪ | |
[00:35] | ♪ Yes, I’m stuck in the middle with you ♪ | |
[00:39] | ♪ Ooh, ooh ♪ | |
[00:48] | [TV plays indistinctly] | |
[00:50] | [woman] Our lotion is blended with 22 essential oils, | |
[00:53] | AHA, as well as our very own secret ingredient which I can’t get into, | |
[00:58] | but it works wonders. | |
[00:59] | Now, it is guaranteed to make you look and feel younger in just 30 days. | |
[01:03] | Look at your skin. | |
[01:04] | Okay, you sad sack. On your feet. | 行了 不中用的家伙 快起来 |
[01:07] | Today’s the day. | 今天是时候了 |
[01:08] | We are doing it. | 我们要采取行动 |
[01:10] | I got Platinum passes for Six Flags. | 我有六面旗主题公园的白金卡 |
[01:14] | No, they still got my picture up from when I pretended to be a war hero. | 不行 他们那里还挂着 我假装战争英雄的照片呢 |
[01:18] | I see. And may I ask why you’re eating noodles with tongs? | 好吧 那我可以问一下 你为何在用夹子吃面条呢? |
[01:23] | More noods per scoop, brah. | 这样每次能夹起更多面条啊 伙计 |
[01:27] | You’re having a complete nervous breakdown. | 你完全精神崩溃了 |
[01:30] | It’s not complete until I stop wearing pants. | 只要我还穿着裤子 就不算完全 |
[01:35] | Uh-oh. | |
[01:36] | What do bike shorts mean? | 自行车短裤是什么意思? |
[01:38] | Perhaps it’s time we called Grace. | 或许我们该给格蕾丝打个电话 |
[01:40] | No, I can’t. | 不 不行 |
[01:42] | I’ve got to get used to being on my own, | 我必须习惯独自生活 |
[01:44] | and Grace has got to get used to being married. | 格蕾丝也得习惯婚姻生活 |
[01:47] | We said we weren’t gonna call each other about every little thing. | 我们说好不能因为小事 就给对方打电话 |
[01:51] | Well, then, you need to snap yourself out of this. | 好吧 那你需要摆脱颓势 |
[01:53] | Did you read that book I gave you, You Need to Snap Yourself Out of This? | 我送你的那本《你需要摆脱颓势》 你看了吗? |
[01:57] | Oh, yeah, that bullshit about how the way you live can affect your mental health? | 哦 那本胡扯人的生活方式 会影响心理健康的烂书? |
[02:03] | Well, it really helped me when I was a person of interest | 那本书对我就大有益处 在我被怀疑谋杀亲夫时 那本书的作者丹娜梅丽诺是个天才 |
[02:05] | in my husband’s death. | |
[02:07] | -[slight chuckle] -I mean, the author, Dana Morino, | |
[02:09] | is a genius. | |
[02:12] | Where is the book? | 书呢? |
[02:13] | I think we both know I lost it. | 我想你我都知道书被我弄丢了 |
[02:15] | [softly] Oh, God. | |
[02:20] | [exhales] | |
[02:31] | [grunts] | |
[02:33] | [whispers] One, two, three. | 一、二、三 |
[02:36] | [grunts] | |
[02:38] | [exhales] | |
[02:44] | Oh. [grunts] | |
[02:46] | -What’s that, honey? -Oh. | 你在干嘛 亲爱的? |
[02:48] | [grunts] | |
[02:52] | Hi, sailor. | 你好啊 海员 你是这里的常客吗? |
[02:54] | Come here often? | |
[02:55] | Only when I’m not avoiding my wife. | 只有我不在躲避自己的老婆时 |
[03:00] | Why don’t I take the day off? | 不如我今天休息吧? |
[03:01] | We’ll go see Jurassic Park. I can have the plane ready in an hour. | 我们去看侏罗纪公园吧 我可以让飞机一小时内准备好 |
[03:04] | Why would we fly somewhere to watch a movie? | 我们为什么要为看个电影 飞去别的地方? |
[03:07] | Movie? | 电影? |
[03:09] | You know, honestly, I was… | 其实 我… |
[03:10] | I was kind of looking forward to settling into a routine | 我有点期待习惯日常生活 |
[03:14] | after Vegas and Bora Bora and that weird half-day in Boise. | 在去过赌城和博拉博拉岛 以及博伊西那奇怪的半天后 |
[03:18] | I had to take you to my favorite Ruth’s Chris. | 我必须带你去我最爱的 露丝克里斯牛排餐厅 |
[03:21] | You should go to work. | 你应该去上班 |
[03:24] | -But I… I will take a hug. -[Nick chuckles] | 但你得先拥抱我一下 嗯 很好 |
[03:28] | [Grace chuckles] | |
[03:29] | [both] Mmm. | |
[03:31] | [both] Mmm. | |
[03:33] | [Nick] Mmm. [grunts] | |
[03:35] | -Mmm. -[Grace chuckles] | |
[03:36] | -Mm-hmm. Yeah, that’s good. -Mmm. | |
[03:37] | Someone’s a little clingy this morning. | 今天早上某人有点粘人哦 |
[03:40] | -Well, can you blame me? -[chuckles] | 这事怪我吗? |
[03:42] | Here’s an exciting thought. How about a night at home? I’ll cook. | 我有个激动人心的想法 不如今晚我们待在家里? 我来做饭 |
[03:47] | True story, I’ve never once had a home-cooked meal. | 说实话 我从未吃过家人做的饭 |
[03:50] | And I’ll do you one better. We’ll invite Keith. | 那我给你做顿好吃的 我们邀请基斯过来 |
[03:53] | -Keith who? -Skolka. | 哪个基斯? -姓斯科卡的那个 -基斯斯科卡? -你儿子啊 -老天 你说基斯? |
[03:54] | -Keith Skolka? -Your son. | |
[03:57] | Oh, God. Keith? | |
[03:59] | Well, you know my daughters. I don’t know your son at all. | 你认识了我两个女儿 而我都不认识你儿子 |
[04:02] | Funny thing is, I don’t even really know him very well. | 有意思的是 我跟他也不怎么熟 |
[04:04] | But from what I hear around the office, he’s… | 但根据我在办公室里听到的传言 他可不是个好相处的人 |
[04:07] | You know, he’s what you’d call a “small doses” guy. | |
[04:10] | Well, it’s happening. | 你必须请他来 |
[04:11] | You’ve seen my family in all its dysfunctional glory. | 你已经见过我家人各种不光彩的一面 |
[04:15] | -Now it’s your turn. -How can I argue with that? | 现在轮到我了 那我真是无法拒绝了 |
[04:18] | Should we say tomorrow? | 明天如何? |
[04:20] | Fine. I’ll figure out where his desk is and tell him. | 好啊 我会弄清楚他的办公桌在哪里 然后告诉他 |
[04:25] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[04:26] | [knocking] | |
[04:28] | Nick, we need to leave five minutes ago | 尼克 要是想赶上跟松桥会社的会议 |
[04:31] | if we’re gonna make this meeting with Matsuhashi. | 我们五分钟前就该出发了 |
[04:33] | Hi, Grace. Congratulations, by the way. | 对了 嗨 格蕾丝 恭喜你 |
[04:37] | Thank you, Miriam. What happened to your arm? | 谢谢你 米莉亚姆 你的胳膊怎么了? 没什么 我跟彼得桑普拉斯 打网球时伤到的 |
[04:39] | Oh, nothing too exciting. | |
[04:41] | I hurt it playing with Pete Sampras. | |
[04:44] | You play tennis with Pete Sampras? | 你跟彼得桑普拉斯打网球了? 不是的 |
[04:46] | No. | |
[04:47] | Come on. Move it or lose it, buster. You’ve got a schedule to keep. | 快走吧 时不我待 拖拉鬼 你得遵守日程安排 |
[04:50] | What would he do without you? | 他没了你可该怎么办啊? |
[04:52] | Go to prison for many, many years. | 那他得把牢底坐穿了 |
[04:55] | I have done some stuff. Shall we? | 我做过一些见不得人的事 -我们走吧 -好 我叫辆出租车 |
[04:57] | Yeah. I’ll call us a cab. | |
[04:59] | [both laugh] | |
[05:01] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗? |
[05:03] | No. The helicopter’s waiting on the roof. | 不 直升机就在房顶上等着呢 |
[05:05] | -Come on, let’s go. Bye, Grace. -Bye. | 我们赶紧走吧 再见了 格蕾丝 |
[05:07] | [Miriam laughs] A cab. | 再见 “叫辆出租车” |
[05:11] | Oh. [exhales] | |
[05:16] | See, I think if we amortize our four-point-seven… | 是这样的 我认为如果我们分摊4.7… |
[05:19] | Let’s just call it a five. | 干脆说5吧 |
[05:21] | If we amortize that surplus from last quarter | 如果我们从上个季度起分摊盈余 |
[05:23] | to cover the current gaps in production, well, I just… | 以填补目前生产中的资金空缺 我…我想 年末的财政预测一定会很不错 |
[05:26] | I think we’re gonna see some pretty spectacular | |
[05:28] | end-of-the-year fiscal projections. | |
[05:30] | I mean, I’m… | |
[05:31] | -I’m talking… -[keyboard clacking] | 这个数字 |
[05:33] | At best, mind you. I mean, at best a… | 最多 我要给你看最多的估计 大概是… |
[05:37] | point-zero-eight-four percent bump in variable revenue stream facilitation. | 老天 在促进收入来源方面 会有0.84%的变量增长 |
[05:41] | Boom. [chuckles] How do you like them bananas? | 太棒了!你开心吗? |
[05:45] | Brianna? | 布丽安娜? |
[05:47] | -Brianna! -[gasps] | 布丽安娜! |
[05:50] | Wow. Barry, you just put me right the fuck out. | 哇哦 巴里 你刚都把我说睡了 |
[05:55] | -Surprise, Erin and Liz are here! -Hey. | 惊喜! -嘿 -艾琳和莉兹来了 |
[05:57] | And you just showed up without calling, so 1993. | 你们没打个电话就来了 真像1993年的行事风格 |
[06:00] | Sorry, I wanted to call, but Liz said there was no time. | 抱歉 我想打个电话来着 但莉兹说没时间了 |
[06:03] | Oh, no, Erin, did you decide not to have the baby, and I’m free from this? | 不 艾琳 你是不是决定 不怀孩子了 我也解放了? |
[06:07] | Oh, I decided not to have the baby, | 我是决定不怀孩子了 |
[06:10] | but you’re not free from this because now Liz is. | 但你还没解放 因为现在莉兹要怀孩子 |
[06:13] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
[06:14] | So this one decided to choose smoking cigarettes over carrying a baby, | 她认为抽烟比怀孩子重要 |
[06:17] | so now it’s me. | 所以现在怀孕的人会是我 而我的子宫现在就像内战时的加农炮 |
[06:19] | And I am ovulating like a Civil War cannon. | |
[06:21] | Well, let’s get you pregnant, General Grant. | 那我们让你怀孕吧 格兰特将军 |
[06:23] | Okay. And that’s my cue. | 好吧 我该退场了 |
[06:25] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[06:27] | So tomorrow, at the Margera Hotel, we booked two rooms. | 明天我们在玛吉拉酒店订了两间房 |
[06:30] | Check-in is at 3:00. | 我们下午3点入住 |
[06:32] | And we will have a fruit plate and some trail mix waiting. | 到时候会有果盘 和一些什锦干果等着我们 然后你就… 你懂的 |
[06:34] | -Oh. -And then you’ll, well, you know… | |
[06:37] | [chuckles] | |
[06:39] | -Masturbate into a bowl. -Yeah. | -自慰并射到一个碗里 -嗯 |
[06:41] | -It’s a yogurt dish. -Right, right. | 是一个酸奶杯 好 然后我们的朋友珍妮 会把你的“存货”送去我们房间 |
[06:42] | And then our friend Jenny will take your deposit | |
[06:46] | and deliver it to us in our room. | |
[06:48] | [Barry chuckles] | |
[06:50] | Guys. | 各位? |
[06:51] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:52] | I couldn’t help but listen in horror. Who is Jenny and why? | 我听得心惊胆战 珍妮是谁?为什么找她来? 她算是跑腿的 没人想看到巴里满脸通红 浑身是汗的样子 |
[06:56] | -Uh, she’s our middleman-slash-runner. -Yeah, no one wants to see Barry | |
[06:59] | -all flushed and sweaty. -Mm-mm. | |
[07:01] | Uh, you mean dewy and triumphant. | 你是说性感 得意洋洋的样子吧 |
[07:03] | [Liz and Erin chuckle slightly] | |
[07:06] | Jenny is straight? | 珍妮是异性恋吗? |
[07:07] | -She is, despite our best efforts. -[Erin chuckles] | 不是 尽管我们竭力引诱她 |
[07:10] | And since you didn’t want to do it… | 而且既然你不想… |
[07:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:16] | She wears a lot of Lululemon or… | 她会穿露露柠檬牌的运动衣 还是… |
[07:18] | -She looks great in Lululemon. -Mmm. | 她穿那个牌子的衣服很好看 |
[07:20] | I’m your runner, ladies. | 两位女士 我来为你们跑腿 |
[07:25] | Hey. | |
[07:26] | [birds chirping] | |
[07:32] | Sol, are you quite ready? | 索尔 你准备好了吗? |
[07:34] | [Sol] Coming! | 这就来 |
[07:36] | The first challenge in researching what to do for our honeymoon | 研究我们如何度蜜月的首次挑战 |
[07:40] | was narrowing it down into four categories: | 将各种选择缩小到了四类 |
[07:44] | Getting away from it all, | 远离尘嚣 |
[07:46] | learning adventure, | 学习冒险 |
[07:48] | feeling good because we’re doing good, and rumpus, general. | 感觉良好 因为我们本来就好 然后就是喧嚣之处 |
[07:53] | -Robert, where are your materials? -I don’t need materials. | 罗伯特 你的资料呢? 我不需要什么资料 |
[07:56] | I have researched exhaustively | 我做了彻底的研究 |
[07:59] | and am prepared to deliver my opening remarks. | 已经准备好说开场白了 |
[08:03] | Shall we begin? | 我们可以开始了吗? |
[08:04] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[08:06] | -Boat. -Excuse me? | 海上旅行 -你说什么? -海上旅行 鲍勃想去海上旅行 |
[08:08] | Boat. Bobby wants a boat trip. | |
[08:12] | Yes, well, I know you fancy yourself a man of the sea… | 嗯 好吧 我知道你一直都幻想自己 当一名水手 |
[08:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:17] | But I’ve got a few things in these binders that you’re going to want to explore. | 但我文件夹里有些材料 或许你想去探索一番 |
[08:21] | What about Gettysburg? | 葛底斯堡如何? |
[08:22] | Perfect! We’ll sail there. | 完美 我们开船去那里 |
[08:24] | Think about it, Sol. We can go anywhere. | 好好想想 索尔 我们可以去任何地方 |
[08:27] | Sail through the Panama Canal if we want. Just you, me, and the deep blue sea. | 如果我们想 可以穿越巴拿马运河 只有你和我 还有蓝色深海 |
[08:31] | I don’t know. I think it’s asking for trouble. | 我说不好 我觉得这是自找麻烦 |
[08:34] | How is it asking for trouble? | 怎么就是自找麻烦了? |
[08:36] | What about your health? Your heart attack was only four years ago. | 你的健康怎么办? 你上次心脏病发作才过去四年 |
[08:39] | Please, I’m as healthy as a boat. | 拜托 我现在壮如牦牛 |
[08:42] | Why are you so against this? | 你为何如此反对? |
[08:44] | Because the ocean is no place for a person. | 因为大海不是人待的地方 |
[08:49] | What if you suddenly need to get out of the boat? | 万一你突然需要下船怎么办 |
[08:52] | And how do they stay afloat, the boats? | 而且船要怎样才会浮着? |
[08:55] | Wait. Sometimes they don’t. | 等等 它们有时候会沉下去 那都是航空公司荒诞的说法 |
[08:57] | But that’s just a myth propagated by the airline industry. | |
[09:01] | Sol, what is going on with you? | 索尔 你怎么回事? |
[09:05] | I can’t swim, okay? So we can’t go on a boat trip, | 我不会游泳 好吗? 所以我们不能进行海上旅行 因为万一我掉进海里了 就会沉入大海深处 索尔 亲爱的 |
[09:09] | because if I fall off, I’m sinking into a watery grave. | |
[09:12] | Oh, Sol, honey, | |
[09:14] | if you find yourself having to swim on a sailing trip, you’re already dead. | 如果你在海上旅行时 发现自己需要游泳 那一刻你就已经死了 |
[09:23] | Television on. Steel Magnolias. | 打开电视 《钢木兰》 |
[09:28] | [female computerized voice] Playing Steel, starring Shaquille O’Neal. | 为您播放《钢铁悍将》 主演沙奎尔奥尼尔 |
[09:31] | Whatever. Do what you want. You always do. | 随便吧 你想怎样就怎样吧 反正你总是这样 |
[09:34] | -[movie starts] -[knocking on door] | |
[09:39] | [turns off TV] | |
[09:40] | [exhales] | |
[09:44] | Frankie, meet Dana. | 弗兰基 这是丹娜 |
[09:46] | Dana, meet Frankie, | 丹娜 这是弗兰基 |
[09:48] | a shell of her former self. | 一具行尸走肉 |
[09:50] | Oh, good. I was hoping to meet new people today. | 很好 我就希望今天认识新朋友呢 |
[09:53] | Come in. I was just about to watch my third-favorite Shaq movie. | 进来吧 我正打算看自己第三喜欢的 大鲨鱼主演的电影呢 |
[09:59] | I hired Dana for the day. | 我今天雇了丹娜 |
[10:01] | She’s here to whip your sorry ass into shape. | 她是来帮你这可怜的家伙 重整精神的 |
[10:04] | Okay, you can stop helping now, Joan-Margaret. | 好了 你的帮忙到此结束 琼玛格丽特 |
[10:06] | Frankie, I want to help you get your house in order. | 弗兰基 我想帮你把房子收拾好 |
[10:09] | I mean, clean house, healthy mind. Will you let me help you? | 毕竟房子整洁了心情才舒爽 你愿意让我帮你吗? |
[10:13] | It may not look like it to the untrained eye, | 没有火眼金睛的人或许看不出来 |
[10:16] | but I have a very carefully curated system going on here. | 但我家里有一套极为精心策划的系统 |
[10:21] | Okay. So, can you tell me what your credit card is doing | 好吧 那你能告诉我为何你的信用卡 |
[10:23] | stuck to your back with a piece of gum? | 被口香糖粘在背上? |
[10:25] | That’s where I keep my credit card. | 我一般都会把信用卡放那里 那我感谢你帮我找到了口香糖 |
[10:28] | But I will thank you for finding my gum. | |
[10:31] | Frankie, be a good girl, won’t you? I paid good money for today. | 弗兰基 配合点 好吗? 我今天可是花了大价钱 说到这个 你的支票无法兑现 所以如果我们能… |
[10:35] | Oh, about that. Uh, your check bounced, so if we could– | |
[10:40] | Bye, girls! | 再见了 姑娘们 |
[10:46] | Look, I know you’re having a hard time right now. | 听着 我知道你现在很煎熬 |
[10:48] | And I totally understand your resistance to this process. | 而且我完全理解你抵触这个过程 |
[10:51] | I’ve seen it a million times. | 这种情况我见过无数次了 |
[10:52] | But I promise you that by the end of the day, you’ll feel better. | 但我向你保证 等今天结束时 你会好受一些 |
[10:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:58] | The whole place, I guess, needs to be vacuumed. | 这个家上上下下都需要打扫一下 |
[11:01] | So your first job will be to find the vacuum. | 所以你的第一项工作 应该是找到吸尘器 |
[11:04] | I’ll be right here if you need me. Just tell me if the TV’s too loud. | 如果你需要帮忙 尽管跟我说 电视太吵的话就告诉我 |
[11:08] | Frankie, I am not a maid, and I am not your mother. | 弗兰基 我不是女仆 也不是你母亲 而是被人花钱请过来的 算是吧 |
[11:11] | And I have already been paid, sort of. | |
[11:13] | You’re doing this with me, and it’s going to hurt. | 你要跟我一起打扫 这个过程会让你不好受 |
[11:18] | Now, what in God’s name are these? | 老天 这些都是什么东西? |
[11:22] | Because I love them. | 因为我好喜欢 |
[11:25] | -Really? -No, they’re horrible. | 是吗? 不 它们太吓人了 我要是拿着枪 早就打死它们了 |
[11:27] | If I had my gun, I’d shoot them. | |
[11:31] | [scoffs] | |
[11:36] | [knocking on door] | |
[11:38] | Oh, hey, Grace, don’t mind me. I’m just in and out. | 嘿 格蕾丝 别管我 我就过来一下 马上就走 你好 |
[11:40] | Oh, hey, you. | |
[11:42] | I-I just had to grab this file I need for tomorrow. | 我就是来拿一下明天要用的这份文件 |
[11:45] | I’m so sorry, I keep barging in on you like this. | 抱歉我一直这么打扰你 |
[11:47] | No problem. I’m used to being barged in on. | 没关系 我早就习惯这种事了 |
[11:50] | Not used to the apology. That’s refreshing. | 但还不习惯被道歉 这可是新鲜事 界限 对吧? 对 界限 它们是我的一切 |
[11:52] | -[chuckles] -Boundaries, right? | |
[11:55] | Oh, yes. Boundaries, they’re, like, my whole thing. | |
[11:58] | Well, boundaries and fen-phen. | 界限和减肥药芬芬 |
[12:00] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[12:02] | I had a roommate who once used my underpants as a napkin. | 我之前的室友用我的内裤当餐巾 |
[12:05] | So, this is nice. | 所以你还好啦 |
[12:07] | Come and have a glass of wine with me. | 过来跟我喝一杯吧 |
[12:09] | Oh, I’d love to, but I can see you’re getting ready to eat dinner. | 我很想 但我看得出来 你准备好了晚餐 |
[12:12] | -I don’t want to intrude. -Nonsense. Sit. | 我不想打扰 胡说什么 坐吧 好吧 |
[12:15] | [sighs] Okay. | |
[12:17] | [Grace chuckles] | |
[12:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:21] | I’ve always liked you, Miriam. | 我一直都很喜欢你 米莉亚姆 |
[12:23] | I’d… I’d like to… | 我想… |
[12:25] | I’d like to get to know you better. | 我想更了解你 |
[12:27] | Well, very few people know me, Grace. | 很少有人了解我 格蕾丝 |
[12:29] | I love that. | 那更好了 |
[12:32] | So give me a… give me a taste. Are you seeing anyone? | 那你…先给我透露一下 你有在约会吗? 没有 |
[12:35] | Oh, no, no. | |
[12:37] | Boyfriends have an annoying habit of becoming husbands, | 男朋友有成为丈夫的恶习 |
[12:40] | and I’m not going down that road again anytime soon. | 而且我近期不打算重蹈覆辙 |
[12:42] | And kids? | 你有孩子吗? |
[12:44] | Just my son. | 只有一个儿子 |
[12:45] | -[knocking on door] -Oh. | |
[12:47] | I want to know more. Hold that thought. | 我还想知道更多 你先等等 |
[12:49] | Keith, welcome. I’m so glad we can do this. | 基斯 欢迎你 我很高兴我们能共进晚餐 |
[12:51] | Me too. I brought bread. Hey, Mom. | 我也是 我带了面包来 嘿 妈 |
[12:54] | Keith, I don’t even like my own kids to call me “Mom.” | 基斯 我都不愿意自己的女儿叫我妈 |
[12:57] | Hello, sweetheart. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[13:03] | [Nick] Hey, Miriam… | 嘿 米莉亚姆… |
[13:04] | and Keith are here together! | 基斯也来了啊 |
[13:08] | Nick! | 尼克! |
[13:14] | Oh. Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[13:17] | -Hey, so this is super weird. -Did you guys know it was Comic-Con? | 嘿 这也太诡异了 你们知道今天是动漫展吗? |
[13:21] | No, but that explains the drunk Spider-Man passed out on our lawn this morning. | 不 但我现在知道为何醉酒的蜘蛛侠 今早昏睡在我家草坪上了 |
[13:25] | A lot of lonely boys in latex. | 很多穿胶乳服装的孤独男孩 |
[13:27] | Most of these costumes are probably actually a spandex-cotton blend. | 大多数服装的材质 或许是氨纶跟棉合成的 |
[13:31] | You know, they wish they had latex. [chuckles] | 他们倒是希望材质是乳胶 |
[13:35] | To our rooms! [chuckles] | 去各自的房间吧! |
[13:37] | Good luck, Barry. | 祝你好运 巴里 |
[13:39] | -Thanks again, Brianna. -Yeah, no sweat. | 再次感谢你 布丽安娜 嗯 没关系 |
[13:41] | Shuffling around a glass bowl of spunk amidst a sea of doughy Captain Americas | 端着一杯精液 在一群面色苍白的美国队长中间穿梭 |
[13:44] | is definitely not an actual, real nightmare I’ve had. | 绝对不是我做过的真实的噩梦 |
[13:49] | Milady. | 你先请 |
[13:52] | -What? -Wait, wait, wait. | 怎么了? 等等 新妈妈不知道旧妈妈 是我的妈妈? |
[13:54] | Did new-Mom not know that old-Mom is my mom? | |
[13:56] | No, she definitely did not. | 不 她当然不知道 新妈妈会不爽的 |
[13:59] | Oh, new-Mom’s not gonna like this. | |
[14:02] | Can we pump the brakes on the “new-Mom” talk? | 能不能别再说什么“新妈妈”了? |
[14:05] | Thank you, Keith. I see you’ve brought bread. | 谢谢你 基斯 你带了面包 |
[14:07] | It’s for dinner. | 是为了晚餐时吃的 |
[14:08] | Why am I not surprised that you didn’t tell her? | 你没告诉她这件事 我为何一点都不感到奇怪? |
[14:12] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思? |
[14:13] | I think it’s supposed to mean you got a new– | 我觉得意思是你应该… |
[14:15] | Once again, thank you, Keith. | 我再次感谢你 基斯 |
[14:16] | I’m so sorry, Grace. I assumed you knew. | 真的很抱歉 格蕾丝 我还以为你知道 |
[14:19] | No reason to be sorry. | 你没什么可抱歉的 |
[14:22] | In fact, why don’t you join us for dinner? | 不如你跟我们一起吃晚饭吧? |
[14:25] | I made a roast. | 我做了烤肉 |
[14:26] | Oh, Grace, that’s so weird of you to offer, | 格蕾丝 你这么邀请我太奇怪了 不过知道吗? -我真得走了 -不行 |
[14:30] | but you know what, I really should be going. | |
[14:32] | I insist. | |
[14:33] | I wanted to have a lovely evening getting to know my husband’s family, | 我本来就想借这个美丽的夜晚 好好了解一下我丈夫的家人 |
[14:37] | and here you all are. | 现在你们都在这里 |
[14:39] | Honey, are you sure you wouldn’t–? | 亲爱的 你确定你不… |
[14:41] | I made a roast! | 我做了烤肉! |
[14:44] | [vacuum whirring] | |
[14:47] | Hey, Frankie. | 嘿 弗兰基 |
[14:49] | [vacuum turns off] | |
[14:50] | I need you to give me three good reasons | 请给我三个充分的理由 |
[14:52] | why we should keep this Happy Meals prize from 1988. | 为何我们应该留着 这个1988年的快乐餐奖品 |
[14:57] | It’s a collector’s item. | 它具有收藏价值 |
[14:59] | He swivels. | 他的身体能转动 我们还差点给凯奥迪起名“汉堡神偷” |
[15:00] | And we almost named Coyote “Hamburglar” | |
[15:03] | but ultimately decided that was a ridiculous name for a child. | 但最后决定这名字 对孩子而言太过荒谬 |
[15:07] | [chuckles] | |
[15:08] | Okay, but-but-but where would be a good place for it? | 好的 可是… 我们应该把它放在哪里呢? |
[15:13] | The floor? | 地板上? |
[15:15] | -But I know that’s not right. -Mmm. | 但我知道那样不行 |
[15:17] | Hey, how about this? | 嘿 不如这样吧 |
[15:22] | [exhales] | |
[15:23] | [clicks tongue] | |
[15:26] | So, what about these Welding Woman magazines from the 1970s on? | 那这些上世纪70年代起的 《焊接女人》呢?我们需要它们吗? |
[15:29] | Do we need all of these? | |
[15:31] | Y-Yes. | 需要 |
[15:33] | Do you weld? | 你平时做焊接工作吗? |
[15:34] | Not as such, no. | 不怎么做 不做 |
[15:36] | -So these are crazy, right? -[exhales] | 所以它们是没用的 对吧? |
[15:39] | I suppose. | 应该是吧 |
[15:41] | [necklaces clattering] | |
[15:42] | Would you stop struggling? | 你能别再挣扎了吗? |
[15:44] | Good Lord, how many necklaces do you need? | 我的天 你需要多少条项链? |
[15:48] | Some of these are belts. | 其中一些是腰带 |
[15:52] | And who is this, please? | 那他又是谁? |
[15:56] | Nobody. | 谁也不是 |
[16:01] | -Hey. -[Dana] Good job! | -嘿 -干得漂亮 |
[16:03] | Done early with plenty of time to spare. | 我们早早结束 还有很多空余的时间 |
[16:05] | [Frankie] And spare we shall. | 那就好好利用这时间 |
[16:06] | I’m rolling a particularly hearty joint. | 我在卷一根特别带劲的大麻 |
[16:09] | -Care for a sip? -[Dana] No, thanks. | 你要试试吗? 不了 谢谢 |
[16:11] | But I, uh… I did see a freezer full of vodka, | 可我… 我看到冰箱里满是伏特加 我很喜欢喝干马提尼 |
[16:14] | and I am a sucker for a dry martini. | |
[16:17] | And I’m a sucker for a gal who’s a sucker for a dry martini. | 我喜欢喜欢喝干马提尼的人 (埃尔米拉多社区中心) |
[16:21] | Hmm. | |
[16:24] | Under. Reach. Good. | 下水 往前伸 很好! |
[16:26] | Reach. Big elbows. | 往前伸 用力 往前伸 铲水 很好 铲水 -胳膊尽量往前伸… -我今天给孩子做了健康小吃 |
[16:28] | Reach. Scoop. Great. | |
[16:30] | Scoop. Reach as far as you can reach… | |
[16:33] | I was snack mom today. | |
[16:35] | -My compliments. I love string cheese. -Yeah, so does my Jason. | 你真棒 我超喜欢奶酪条 嗯 我儿子杰森也是 他穿红色泳裤 |
[16:38] | -He’s the one in the red trunks. -Mmm. | |
[16:40] | Ugh, he was so nervous, I had to bribe him to come today. | 他太紧张了 我为了让他来 不得不给他做了好吃的 你应该看看我带的人今早是什么样子 |
[16:43] | Hmm. You should’ve seen mine this morning. | |
[16:46] | Yeah? Which one’s yours? | 是吗?哪个是你带来的? 那个身高两米一的80岁老头 |
[16:47] | -[Kyle] Reach. -The seven-foot-tall 80-year-old man. | |
[16:50] | Reach. Reach. | 往前伸!对 再来 |
[16:52] | Yeah. Over. | |
[16:55] | Reach. Reach. | 往前伸! |
[16:57] | Point your toes. | 伸直脚趾 |
[16:59] | Ballerina kicks. | 像芭蕾舞演员那样踢脚 |
[17:02] | Like a ballerina. | 就像芭蕾舞演员一样 |
[17:05] | Ballerina kicks, everyone. | 像芭蕾舞演员那样踢脚 各位 |
[17:06] | [grunts loudly] | |
[17:08] | Make bubbles. | 弄出水花来 |
[17:12] | [Sol grunting] | |
[17:16] | [grunts continue] | |
[17:17] | [Kyle] Keep kicking. You’re falling behind. | 快踢 你落后了 |
[17:21] | I told you, Kyle, | 我跟你说过 凯尔 |
[17:22] | I only respond to positive reinforcement, | 我只对积极的鼓励产生反应 |
[17:27] | and if you were a good instructor, you’d know that education | 如果你是好老师 就该知道教育不是一刀切 要因材施教! |
[17:29] | is not monolithic and that every child learns differently! | |
[17:37] | Come on, let’s go! | 来嘛 加油 |
[17:40] | I know you can do it. | 我知道你能做到 |
[17:46] | I’m doing it! | 我能做到! |
[17:49] | I’m doing it! | 我能做到 |
[17:52] | Are you walking, sir? | 你是不是在走路 先生? |
[17:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:59] | [exhales] | |
[18:00] | Brianna! I told you we should have brought a go-bag. | 布丽安娜 我就说我们该带个旅行包来的 |
[18:03] | All the lotions are scented. It’s like masturbating at a Sephora. | 这里所有的乳液都是带香氛的 就好像是在丝芙兰里打飞机 |
[18:07] | I’m not listening. | 我没在听 |
[18:09] | [woman on TV] And… And what’s nice about this product is… | |
[18:11] | [TV chatter continues indistinctly] | |
[18:15] | Hmm. | |
[18:20] | Hey, did you remember to bring your soft clothes? | 你那身柔软的衣服带了吗? |
[18:22] | I’m gonna want to cuddle after. | 我想事后抱着你睡会 |
[18:24] | I think we should see other people. | 我想我们应该跟别人约会 |
[18:28] | [door opens in adjacent room] | |
[18:30] | [man 1] I’m so tired of this conversation. | 我受够了这种讨论 |
[18:31] | Hulk is the most powerful mutant in the Marvel Universe. | 绿巨人是漫威宇宙里最厉害的变种人 |
[18:34] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[18:36] | [man 2] You betray yourself, sir. Hulk? | 你背叛了自己 先生 绿巨人?它当然是最强壮的 |
[18:38] | Strongest, sure. | |
[18:39] | -But can he bend time? No. -[scoffs] | 但他能让时间弯曲吗?不能 |
[18:42] | -Who can? Cable. -Wha…? | 谁能呢?电索 |
[18:44] | [man 3] You’re both tourists. It begins and ends with Jean Grey. | 你们都是旅客而已 一切都从琴葛雷开始 也终结于她 |
[18:47] | It’s Franklin Richards! Franklin Richards! | 最厉害的是富兰克林理查兹! 我的老天 是富兰克林理查兹! |
[18:51] | Jesus dang Christ! | |
[18:53] | [scoffs] Incredible Hulk? He isn’t even an Omega-Level mutant. | 老天 绿巨人浩克 他连欧米茄级别的变种人都不是 |
[18:56] | Franklin Richards can create whole universes out of dang nothing! | 富兰克林理查兹 能凭空创造出整个宇宙 |
[19:01] | So y’all pretenders needs to shut it | 你们这些模仿者给我闭嘴 |
[19:03] | ’cause some of us are trying to masturbate in here! | 因为有人努力在这里打飞机呢! |
[19:06] | [man] Yeah! | 知道了! |
[19:07] | [smooth jazz playing] | |
[19:21] | -Is everyone enjoying the roast? -Mmm. | 大家都喜欢今天的烤肉吗? |
[19:23] | -Delicious. -Mmm, roast. | -很美味 -好吃 |
[19:30] | Look, our… our marriage basically meant nothing. | 听着 我们的婚姻毫无意义 |
[19:33] | -Less than nothing. -For sure. Not a happy home. | 连毫无意义都称不上 真的 我家庭很不幸福的 |
[19:36] | We were completely wrong for each other. | 我们真的不适合对方 但你们两个都很擅长与人沟通 |
[19:39] | But you two are such… great communicators. | |
[19:42] | Though neither of you told me you were married. | 虽然你们都没跟我说过 你们曾是夫妻 |
[19:44] | Would you buy “I was getting around to it”? | 我本来打算告诉你的 你信吗? |
[19:47] | -Pass the peas? -How long were you married? | 把豌豆递给我 你们曾结婚多久? |
[19:49] | Okay, cards on the table… | 好吧 说实话… |
[19:52] | I totally forget. | -我完全忘了 -我也是 -久到生了个儿子出来 -是啊 你们好 但你们俩是很棒的工作伙伴 你们为何… 就婚姻不顺呢? |
[19:53] | Ditto. I mean, long enough for this to happen. | |
[19:55] | -Oh, yeah. -Hey-o. | |
[19:56] | But you guys work so well together. So why didn’t you work so well together? | |
[20:01] | Well, things tend to fall apart when you screw the help. | 那个 要是你跟助理睡了 婚姻当然会破裂 |
[20:04] | What? Wait… | 什么?等等… |
[20:06] | Nick, my God! Are you kidding me? | 尼克 我的天 是真的吗? |
[20:09] | Oh, no. No, that was my bad. | 不 是我的错 |
[20:12] | Giacomo… | 吉亚科莫 |
[20:13] | He took me to soccer a bunch. | 他经常带我去踢足球 |
[20:15] | Giacomo was actually a great guy. | 吉亚科莫其实很不错 |
[20:17] | Did Giacomo know you were married to Miriam? | 那吉亚科莫知道 你是米莉亚姆的丈夫吗? |
[20:18] | That’s a Miriam question. Keith, the peas? | 这个让米莉亚姆来回答 基斯 把豌豆给我 |
[20:21] | [Miriam] Okay, well, I think you two have got a lot of screaming to do. | 好吧 我想你们俩可能要大吵一架了 |
[20:23] | -So, Keith, let’s go. -I’m still workin’ on this roast. | 基斯 我们走吧 我烤肉还没吃完呢 |
[20:27] | -Move your ass! -Get the hell out of here! | -给我起来 -赶紧走 |
[20:31] | [Keith] Thanks for dinner. | 谢谢你邀请我吃晚餐 再见 |
[20:32] | Bye. | |
[20:34] | [exhales] | |
[20:36] | Well, you’re fucked. | 你有麻烦了 |
[20:40] | [exhales] | |
[20:43] | [heavy breaths] | |
[20:45] | Yeah. | 给你 |
[20:48] | [exhales] | |
[20:53] | It’s bad if I throw up in it, right? | 我对着杯子呕吐不太好 对吧? |
[20:55] | Just go. [pants] | 快去吧 |
[20:56] | Okay. | |
[20:58] | -Careful. -Okay, okay. | -小心 -知道了 |
[21:01] | I’m going. | 我去了 |
[21:03] | -It’s actually really authentic. We– -[gasps] | 其实很真实 |
[21:10] | Of course it’s a pair of elves. | 当然了 是一对精灵 |
[21:12] | -[owl hooting] -[crickets chirping] | |
[21:14] | -I was proud of you today. -You were? | 我今天为你感到骄傲 是吗? |
[21:17] | Of course. | 当然了 如果你真的做不到 |
[21:18] | And if this really is something you cannot do, | |
[21:21] | then we just won’t go on a boat trip. I’ll get over it. | 那我们就放弃海上旅行 我能接受的 |
[21:24] | [chuckles] | |
[21:29] | You’re a good husband. | 你真是个好丈夫 |
[21:32] | [chuckles] | |
[21:35] | So… honeymoon ideas? | 那关于蜜月 你有什么想法吗? |
[21:38] | How a-boat a European trip? | 我们去欧洲“流”行如何? |
[21:40] | Robert, you just said “how a-boat.” | 罗伯特 你刚说了“流”行 |
[21:44] | What is it with you and sailing? | 你怎么就那么热衷于航海? |
[21:47] | I don’t know, I guess it all started when I saw Grace Kelly and Bing Crosby | 我不知道 我想是从我看到格蕾丝凯利 和宾克罗斯比 |
[21:51] | on that sailing boat in High Society. Remember? | 在《上流社会》里航海开始的 还记得吗? |
[21:55] | It all seemed so glamorous and far away. | 看起来是那么迷人 那么遥远 |
[21:58] | And I wanted to be a part of that world so badly. | 从此之后我就有了这个情结 |
[22:01] | Is that why you joined the Navy? | 所以你当初加入了海军吗? |
[22:04] | Yes. Being a weatherographer on the USS Pocono | 是的 但在波科诺舰上当天气预测员 |
[22:08] | is about as close as I ever got. | 是我最接近梦想的时刻 |
[22:09] | But I still dream about that sailboat. | 但我到现在还怀有这个梦想 |
[22:17] | If it means this much to you, I’m going to do it. | 如果这对你来说这么重要 那我一定要做到 |
[22:21] | I’m going to learn to swim. I’m going to beat this thing. | 我会好好学游泳的 我要战胜它 |
[22:25] | If you can learn to swim, I promise you this: | 如果你能学会游泳 那我也答应你一件事 |
[22:28] | I will stop eating bacon past 10:00 p.m. | 我晚上10点之后再也不会吃培根了 |
[22:32] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[22:33] | 11:00 p.m., yep. | 晚上11点之后 对 |
[22:37] | And that’s why I’m not welcome back at Benihana. | 所以红花铁板烧不欢迎我 老天 我真希望自己 能有一点你的样子 |
[22:40] | [both laugh] | |
[22:42] | Oh, God, I wish I was a little more like you. | |
[22:46] | -You mean fascinated by knives? -[chuckles] | 你是说对刀着迷? |
[22:51] | -Oh. -I think it’s cashed. | 你那根大麻应该抽完了 |
[22:52] | [chuckles] | |
[22:54] | You know what? This whole day’s been about me. | 今天一整天都在说我 |
[22:57] | I feel like I don’t know anything about you. | 我一点都不了解你 |
[23:01] | You’re obviously career-oriented. | 你显然是个事业型的女人 其他方面呢?孩子呢? 你老公是不是也是基佬?都告诉我 |
[23:04] | What else? Kids? A gay husband? Tell me everything. | |
[23:07] | Oh, Frankie, I am not in the habit | 弗兰基 我没有谈论自己的个人生活 或感受的习惯 |
[23:09] | of talking about my personal life or feelings. | |
[23:12] | Not yet. Wait till I open you up. | 是还没有 等我撬开你的心扉 |
[23:16] | And that sounded exactly the way I wanted it to. | 听起来我马上要成功了 |
[23:19] | [both laugh] | |
[23:21] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[23:22] | Okay, we’ll start off easy. | 好吧 我们先从简单的问题开始 |
[23:25] | -Where are you from? -Denver. | 你是哪里人? 丹佛 |
[23:27] | -Go, Nuggets. -Mm-hmm. | 加油 掘金队! |
[23:29] | Are you estranged from any immediate family members? | 你跟某个直系亲属比较疏远吗? |
[23:32] | [both laugh] | |
[23:33] | I thought you said we were gonna start off easy. | 你不是说从简单的问题开始吗? |
[23:37] | Well, we did. | 没错 丹佛那个就是啊 |
[23:38] | -There was all that great Denver stuff. -[laughs] | |
[23:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:44] | Well, I… | 那个 我… |
[23:46] | I’m kind of on the outs with my oldest daughter. | 我跟我大女儿比较疏远 |
[23:48] | We’re not speaking. | 我们彼此不说话 |
[23:50] | And that’s kind of my area of expertise. | 这其实是我的专长 |
[23:54] | This chick I know, Grace, I basically taught her how to be a mom, so… | 有个叫格蕾丝的女人 我教会了她如何当妈妈 所以… |
[23:59] | [sighs] | |
[24:00] | Okay, fine. Here it goes. | 好吧 听好了 我和凯蒂… 瞧啊 时间到了 真快 |
[24:03] | [exhales] So, Katie and I– | |
[24:05] | [alarm ringing] | |
[24:07] | Oh, look at that. Our time’s up. That happened fast. | |
[24:11] | What are you talking about? We’re just getting started. | 你说什么呢?我们才刚刚开始 |
[24:14] | No, Joan-Margaret only hired me for eight hours. | 不 琼玛格丽特 只付了我八个小时的薪水 |
[24:16] | I really need to get going. | 我真的该走了 我刚还以为… |
[24:19] | Oh, I… I guess I just thought… | |
[24:21] | Frankie, the place looks great. | 弗兰基 家里现在很整洁 |
[24:24] | Look at all we got done in just one day. | 看看我们一天内做了多少工作 |
[24:26] | So now we party. | 所以我们现在应该好好庆祝啊 |
[24:27] | No, now I go home and you party. | 不 现在我该回家 你自己玩吧 |
[24:31] | But I don’t know where any of my things are. | 但我根本不知道自己的东西在哪里 |
[24:35] | Well, I don’t know about you, but I actually had fun today. | 我不知道你是怎么想的 但我今天很开心 |
[24:38] | Me, too. | 我也是 真是的 我一般不这么对客户 但… |
[24:40] | Oh, what the hell. I don’t normally do this with clients, but… | |
[24:44] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[24:45] | Would you mind leaving me a good review on Yelp? | 你能在Yelp上给我个好评吗? 好 当然没问题 |
[24:49] | Oh, yeah, sure. Of course. | |
[24:51] | I mean, it’ll be easy | 我是说 这很简单 |
[24:53] | -since you found my phone in the fridge. -[chuckles] | 既然你在冰箱里找到了我的手机 |
[24:58] | It was good meeting you, Frankie Steinberg. | 认识你很高兴 弗兰基斯坦博格 |
[25:03] | See ya. | 再见 |
[25:16] | Well, now Keith can’t say I never had dinner with him. | 以后基斯不能说 我从没陪他吃过晚饭了 |
[25:19] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底怎么想的? |
[25:22] | Okay. I wasn’t thinking. | 好吧 我根本什么都没想 |
[25:23] | She’s been my business partner for so long, | 她一直以来都是我的生意伙伴 |
[25:26] | I-I’d truly, truly forgotten we were ever married. | 我真的已经忘了我们结过婚的事 |
[25:30] | Oh, bullshit. Bullshit. | 胡扯 -胡扯! -你可以继续说“胡扯” -但我说的都是实话 -你骗了我 |
[25:32] | You can keep saying bullshit, but it doesn’t make it bullshit. | |
[25:35] | You lied to me. | |
[25:37] | Okay, fine. You… | 好吧 你… |
[25:39] | You know why I didn’t tell you? | 你知道我为何没告诉你吗? |
[25:41] | Yeah, ’cause you’re a coward, and you didn’t want to have to deal with it. | 知道 因为你是个懦夫 你不想面对这件事 |
[25:44] | Well, obviously that. | 这个显而易见 但我还担心 你会让我炒掉她 但我需要她 |
[25:45] | But also, I was worried that you’d make me fire her. And I need her. | |
[25:49] | Why would I make you fire her? | 我为什么会让你炒掉她? |
[25:51] | -Well, you know, old wife, new wife… -[scoffs] | 你懂的 旧老婆 新老婆什么的 |
[25:54] | I do understand the concept of a professional relationship. | 我真的理解职场关系这个概念 |
[25:58] | Of course you do. | 你当然理解 |
[25:59] | Well, then next time, don’t underestimate me | 那你下次别小看我 |
[26:01] | and assume you know how I’m gonna react. | 自以为知道我会作何反应 |
[26:05] | I won’t. I promise. | 我不会了 我保证 |
[26:07] | -Will you do the same thing for me? -Of course! | -那你也能做到这一点吗? -当然能 |
[26:14] | Well, I’m… | 那我… |
[26:16] | I’m waiting for you to not underestimate me about a thing. | 我一直在等你在某件事上不要低估我 |
[26:18] | A thing. | 某件事? |
[26:20] | A couch thing. And… | 跟沙发有关的事 而且… |
[26:22] | not being able to get off it. | 从上面起不来 |
[26:26] | You noticed? | 你注意到了 |
[26:27] | Yes. I was a person in the room with all my faculties. | 是啊 我是这个家里行动自如的人 |
[26:31] | Okay, you know something? This couch is a death trap, and I hate it. | 好吧 你知道吗? 这沙发就是个死亡陷阱 我讨厌它 |
[26:34] | Okay. Fuck this couch and the sultan who gave it to me. | 好啊 那就去他的沙发 以及送我沙发的那个苏丹 |
[26:38] | -Fuck that couch! -[laughs] | 去他的沙发! |
[26:40] | The only thing in this house that means anything to me at all is you. | 这个房子里唯一让我在乎的 就是你 |
[26:48] | And my ties. | 还有我的领带 |
[26:50] | [scoffs] | |
[26:51] | [chuckles] | |
[26:59] | Oh. | |
[27:01] | -I really want to make us work. -Me, too. | 我真的希望我们能幸福 我也是 |
[27:05] | So, from now on, | 所以从现在开始 |
[27:08] | let’s tell each other everything. | 我们对彼此不要有任何隐瞒 |
[27:10] | The Miriams and sore joints and all. Total honesty. | 米莉亚姆或是酸痛的关节 彼此完全坦诚相待 |
[27:16] | I never saw The Godfather. | 我从未看过《教父》 |
[27:18] | I want a divorce. | 我想离婚 |
[27:21] | [both laugh] | |
[27:24] | Mmm. | |
[27:26] | [knocking] | |
[27:27] | [high voice] Who is it? | 是谁? 我有好消息和坏消息 |
[27:28] | [Brianna] Okay, I have some good news and bad news. | |
[27:32] | Bad news first, please. | 那你先说坏消息吧 |
[27:33] | [Brianna] I bumped into some elves, | 我撞到了精灵 把你的精液全洒了 |
[27:35] | and I spilled all of your semen on the ground. | |
[27:37] | Brianna, you know how hard it is to get two in a row out of me on a good night. | 布丽安娜 你知道就算我状态极佳时 也很难连续射两次吗? |
[27:42] | Did you do this on purpose? | 你是不是故意的? |
[27:43] | [Brianna] Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[27:45] | Can you blame me for asking? I mean, you’ve never been on board with this. | 我这么问也是有理由的 你从未真正赞同此事 |
[27:48] | If I didn’t want you to do this, would I have done this? | 如果我不赞同 为什么要穿成这样? |
[27:54] | Get the bowl. | 去拿碗来 |
[27:56] | I love you, and I know that you can do this. | 我爱你 我知道你能行的 |
[27:58] | You’re better than all those stupid eight-year-olds | 你比那些八岁大的小傻瓜强多了 他们可塑性强 关节更灵活 |
[28:00] | with their malleable minds and their supple joints. | |
[28:03] | You have something they don’t have, Sol. | 你有他们不具有的优势 索尔 |
[28:05] | Bigger hands. Use them! | 你的手比他们的大 好好利用你的手 |
[28:11] | I can do this. | 我能做到 |
[28:12] | Yes, you can. And I’ll be walking right beside you every stroke of the way. | 对 你可以的 你游的每一步 我都陪你走过去 |
[28:17] | Godspeed, my love. | 祝你成功 亲爱的 |
[28:21] | [dramatic instrumental music plays] | |
[28:47] | [yells] I did it! | 我成功了! |
[28:51] | Robert! | 罗伯特! |
[28:53] | Did you see? I did it! | 你看到了吗?我成功了! 罗伯特! |
[28:55] | -[panting] -Robert? | |
[28:57] | I’m coming. I’ll be right there in a second. Okay. | 我这就来 我马上过去 好吗? |
[29:01] | [exhales] | |
[29:03] | Fit as a fiddle, eh? | 壮如牦牛? |
[29:05] | You want to go sailing? You are getting a physical first. | 你要是想去航海 得先把身体搞上去 我从那里游到了那里! |
[29:09] | -[pants] -I went from there to there. | |
[29:12] | [Robert] Yes. Yes. | 对 |
[29:14] | -I went from there… -[Robert] Yeah. | -我从那里… -我知道了 |
[29:16] | -…to there. -[Robert] Yes. | -…游到了那里! -对 |
[29:22] | [toilet flushes] | |
[29:32] | [grunts] | |
[29:33] | [exhales] | |
[29:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:39] | [pants] | |
[29:40] | One, two, three. | 数三下 |
[29:41] | Oh! | |
[29:43] | [knocking on door] | |
[29:44] | [Nick] Honey, everything okay in there? | 亲爱的?你还好吧? |
[29:47] | Uh… | |
[29:49] | [exhales] | |
[29:51] | Actually, Nick… | 其实 尼克… |
[29:56] | -[Nick] Grace? -Oh. | 格蕾丝? |
[29:58] | -You okay? -[exhales] | 你没事吧? |
[30:02] | I’m fine, honey. | 我没事 亲爱的 |
[30:04] | [Nick] Okay. I’m leaving for work. Love you. | 好吧 那我去上班了 爱你 |
[30:07] | [exhales] | |
[30:14] | [exhales] | |
[30:15] | [cell phone chimes] | |
[30:17] | Five stars. Great service. | 五星好评 很优质的服务 |
[30:20] | But if you’re looking for love, she’s not your gal. | 但如果你想要的是爱 那还是别找她了 |
[30:23] | [ringing] | (格蕾丝) |
[30:25] | [“Reach Out I’ll Be There” by Gloria Gaynor plays] | |
[30:27] | [cell phone continues ringing] | |
[30:34] | Hey, lover. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[30:36] | -♪ Now if you feel that you can’t go on ♪ -[laughs] | |
[30:40] | ♪ Because all of your hope is gone ♪ | |
[30:43] | ♪ And your life is filled with confusion ♪ | |
[30:47] | ♪ And happiness is just an illusion ♪ | |
[30:51] | ♪ And your world around Is tumblin’ down ♪ | |
[30:55] | ♪ Darling, reach out ♪ | |
[30:57] | ♪ Reach out ♪ | |
[30:59] | ♪ Reach out for me ♪ | |
[31:05] | ♪ I’ll be there ♪ | |
[31:08] | ♪ I’ll be there ♪ | |
[31:09] | ♪ To love and comfort you ♪ | |
[31:11] | ♪ Trust me, baby ♪ | |
[31:13] | -♪ I’ll be there ♪ | -♪ I’ll be there ♪ |
[31:17] | ♪ With a love that’ll see you through ♪ | |
[31:22] | ♪ Now when you’re lost And about to give up ♪ | |
[31:26] | ♪ About to give up… ♪ | |
[31:28] | [woman] Okay, good night. |