时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [Grace Potter’s “Stuck In The Middle” playing] | NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[00:12] | ♪ Well, I don’t know Why I came here tonight ♪ | |
[00:16] | ♪ Got the feelin’ That somethin’ ain’t right ♪ | |
[00:20] | ♪ I’m so scared In case I fall off my chair ♪ | |
[00:24] | ♪ And I’m wondering How I’ll get down the stairs ♪ | |
[00:28] | ♪ And there’s clowns to the left of me Jokers to the right ♪ | |
[00:32] | ♪ Here I am Stuck in the middle with you ♪ | |
[00:35] | ♪ Yes, I’m stuck in the middle with you ♪ | |
[00:39] | ♪ Ooh, ooh ♪ | |
[01:21] | Careful. You break it, you buy it. | 当心 要是弄坏了得赔哦 你要我赔什么? 这你就不用管了 问题博士 |
[01:23] | Uh-huh. And what would I be buying, exactly? | |
[01:25] | Ah! That’s enough out of you, Dr. Questions. | |
[01:28] | Whoa. | |
[01:30] | That’s… | 这… |
[01:31] | She’s beautiful. | 她真美 |
[01:33] | And she’ll be here momentarily. | 而且她马上就要到了 |
[01:35] | Wait, do I know her? | 等等 我认识她吗? |
[01:37] | I’ll give you one hint. | 我给你一个提示 |
[01:39] | It’s Jessica. | 她是杰西卡 |
[01:40] | Bud’s girlfriend from college? Does he know that you still see her? | 巴德上学时代的女朋友? 他知道你们还见面吗? |
[01:44] | Of course he does. I just haven’t told him. | 当然知道 我只是还没告诉他 |
[01:48] | -Well, isn’t that a little weird? -Why? Bud still sees my ex. | 这是不是有点奇怪? 怎么了?巴德还经常见我的前任呢 |
[01:52] | [knocking] | |
[01:54] | Hey! [chuckles] | 嘿 瞧瞧你! |
[01:55] | Oh, look at you! | |
[01:57] | Oh, I am so excited to see this. | 我好高兴见到你这样 |
[02:00] | Hey, I’m Jessica. | 嗨 我是杰西卡 |
[02:01] | Oh, um… | |
[02:02] | Uh, I’m Coyote. | 我是凯奥迪 |
[02:04] | Oh, my God. I’m sorry. | 我的天 抱歉 上次我见你时 你还留长发 |
[02:06] | [slight chuckle] The last time I saw you, you had long hair | |
[02:09] | and had just woken up in a Long John Silver’s | 刚刚从海滋客快餐店里醒来 |
[02:12] | with cake in your pocket. | 兜里还有一块蛋糕 |
[02:13] | That was the same day I got fired from Long John Silver’s. | 我就是那天被海滋客开除的 |
[02:16] | He’s come a long way since then. | 他从那之后进步了很多 |
[02:18] | -I can see. -Thanks. | 看得出来 谢谢 |
[02:20] | I’ll be sober ten years in six years. | 再过六年 我就戒酒满十年了 |
[02:23] | I’m impressed, minus four. | 真了不起 已经过了4年了 |
[02:26] | Well, how impressed are we with me? | 你对这画有何感想? 哇哦! |
[02:30] | Oh, whoa! | |
[02:32] | Uh, that’s… | 这也… |
[02:34] | Well, what’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[02:35] | Oh, no, nothing. It’s amazing. | 不 没什么!你画得真好 只是… |
[02:37] | It’s just, um… [slight chuckle] | |
[02:39] | …you had me pose like Wonder Woman for eight hours. | 你当初让我摆了八个小时 神奇女侠的姿势 |
[02:42] | I was going for empowering, but turns out, I can’t do elbows. | 我本来想表现强势女性的风格 但结果发现自己画不好胳膊肘 |
[02:46] | Uh, it’s a shame, though, ’cause I’m cracker jack at knockers. | 真可惜 因为我非常擅长画女人的胸部 |
[02:50] | Okay, can I just say… I love it. | 好吧 我能说我很喜欢这画吗? |
[02:52] | Oh. | |
[02:54] | It is, uh… way bigger than I remember, though. | 它真的… 比我记忆中要大得多 |
[02:57] | Well, I-I can help you out with it. | 我可以帮你把它搬出去 |
[03:00] | -Thanks. -Mm-hmm. | 谢了 但愿我车里能装得下 |
[03:00] | I just, um, hope it fits in my car. | |
[03:02] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:04] | Coyote’s a master at fitting big things into small places. | 凯奥迪很擅长把大东西塞进小地方 |
[03:11] | We all heard it, right? | 我们都听到了 对吧? |
[03:13] | We all heard that? | 我们都听到了 |
[03:15] | Yep. | 对 |
[03:18] | [Dr. Rogers] The results weren’t exactly what we hoped for. | 检查结果与我们的预期不符 (睾丸癌) |
[03:26] | [Sol] Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[03:28] | Is it just in… one… or both of them? | 癌细胞是在… 一个里 还是两个都有? |
[03:33] | Well, you’ve only got one. | 这种器官你只有一个 |
[03:36] | I’m going to say “no” to that. | 这我就不敢苟同了 |
[03:38] | Oops. | 糟糕 给错你们小册子了 (前列腺癌) |
[03:40] | Wrong pamphlet. | |
[03:46] | [both] Oh. | |
[03:47] | [Dr. Rogers] Now, we’ve caught it early, it’s indolent, | 我们发现得很早 它惰性比较大 |
[03:49] | so it’s slow-growing, which is terrific. | 所以发展很缓慢 这样很好 |
[03:52] | -It’s terrific? -But it’s cancer. | 这样很好? 可这毕竟是癌症 |
[03:54] | Sol has cancer. | 索尔得癌症了 |
[03:56] | Or if you gave us the wrong pamphlet, | 如果你刚给错了小册子 |
[03:58] | maybe you gave us the wrong blood work, too. | 或许你把血液检查报告也弄错了? |
[04:00] | -Are you sure this wasn’t Robert’s? -Sol. | 你确定得癌症的不是罗伯特? 索尔! |
[04:04] | Not that I want that. | 不是我希望你得病 |
[04:06] | I just think I’d do better dealing with this if you had it. | 我只是觉得 如果生病的人是你 我能更好地应对 |
[04:10] | Sol, I want you to think of your prostate | 索尔 我希望 你把自己的前列腺想象成 |
[04:13] | like this walnut. | 这个核桃 |
[04:16] | You’ve got a funky walnut. That’s all. | 不过是一个坏了的核桃 就这么简单 |
[04:19] | It’s fairly common at your age. | 这病对你这个年纪的人来说很正常 |
[04:23] | So, what’s the game plan? What do we do now? | 所以你有什么计划?我们该怎么办? |
[04:26] | Well, there’s surgery, but that can be risky any time you go under. | 这个嘛 你可以做手术 但风险比较大 你随时都有生命危险 |
[04:31] | Then afterwards, with infections, yada yada. | 术后又可能感染等等 |
[04:34] | Loss of sexual function. | 失去性功能 |
[04:37] | There’s radiation, that whole megillah. | 你还可以放疗 过程漫长又复杂 |
[04:40] | Or we keep a good check on it, | 又或者 我们经常进行检查 你生活照旧 不做任何改变 |
[04:43] | and you do whatever you want with no change at all. | |
[04:46] | Do nothing? | 什么都不做? |
[04:47] | Well, so he can keep doing everything. | 这样他就能继续做任何事了 |
[04:51] | The good news is, at your age, | 好消息是 到了你这个年龄 |
[04:53] | something else will probably kill you first. | 说不定会有其他病先杀死你 |
[04:56] | Do you understand the term “good news”? | 你确定明白“好消息”的意思吗? |
[04:58] | Hold on. So you would tell someone who’s 50 to have the surgery, yes? | 等一下 所以如果病人50岁 你会建议他做手术 对吧? |
[05:03] | Absolutely. | 当然是了 |
[05:04] | -And 60? -Same. | 60岁呢? 也是手术 索尔 你都75岁了 |
[05:06] | Sol, you’re 75. | |
[05:08] | You’re about my age, what would you do? | 咱俩年龄差不多 换做是你会怎么做? |
[05:11] | Look, I smoke two packs a day. I’m surprised I made it to work today. | 听着 我每天抽两包烟 我都没想到自己今天还能来上班 而且我也不是很舒服 |
[05:15] | And I’m not feeling so great. | |
[05:17] | Maybe I’ll go home early. | 或许我今天会早点回家 |
[05:20] | So I’d let it ride. | 我会任其发展 |
[05:21] | But you’re a healthy guy, and it’s your walnut. | 但你身体很好 而且这是你的核桃 |
[05:32] | Knock-knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[05:34] | Well, that feels weird. | 感觉好奇怪 |
[05:35] | Well, don’t you look like a piece of hot biscuit? | 你真是光彩照人啊 |
[05:39] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[05:40] | I’ve just joined a new Pilates class, so, uh, I only have a few minutes. | 我刚报了一个新的普拉提课程 所以只能在这儿待几分钟 |
[05:44] | That’s all I need. | 几分钟就够了 |
[05:45] | So, what is this revolutionary thing you need me to see? | 你要给我看什么极具创意的东西? |
[05:48] | I’ve been thinking about your problem, | 我一直在思索你的问题 |
[05:50] | the one where I was the Han Solo to your Princess Stuck-on-the-Can? | 就是汉索罗营救困在马桶上的公主 那个问题 |
[05:53] | Oh, quit calling me that! | 不许再这么叫我了 |
[05:55] | Calm down, Princess Stuck-on-the-Can. | 冷静 困在马桶上的公主 以后再也不会有人这么叫你了 让我告诉你为什么! |
[05:57] | No one will ever call you that again, and let me show you why. | |
[06:05] | [slight chuckle] | |
[06:06] | Grace, they have toilets today that do everything. | 格蕾丝 如今的马桶具有各种功能 |
[06:10] | They light up, they have quiet-close lids, built-in bidets. | 可以照亮 有静音马桶盖 还有内置的坐浴盆 |
[06:14] | But it’s everything except what could really help you. | 但所有功能里 却没有一样能真的帮到你 |
[06:17] | I am really all good. | 我真的没事 |
[06:19] | I’ve even come up with a name you will love. | 我甚至想出了一个你会喜欢的名字 |
[06:22] | The Bottoms Up. | 干杯马桶 |
[06:24] | -Hate it. -Happy you asked. | 我讨厌这名字 我很高兴你问了 |
[06:26] | I’ve developed a way for it to gently lift you | 我研发了一种能轻轻把你抬起的功能 |
[06:29] | -with the simple touch of a button. -[remote beeps] | 只需摁一下按钮 |
[06:32] | [Grace gasps] | |
[06:36] | Uh, before you say anything, we just need a seat belt. | 在你说任何话之前 我们加个安全带就好 |
[06:39] | Before you say anything, goodbye. | 在你说任何话之前 再见了 |
[06:42] | Look, so there’s a few kinks to work out. | 听着 我还有一些创意跟你讨论 所以我才需要你 讨论创意 |
[06:45] | That’s why I need you. For kinks. | |
[06:48] | Well, you might try hydraulics as opposed to springs. | 你可以用液压系统换掉弹簧 |
[06:51] | Hydraulics, that’s good. Maybe I talk to my mechanic, LuAnne. | 液压系统 这主意不错 或许我应该跟我的机械师露安谈谈 |
[06:56] | You’re not serious about this. | 你不会是认真的吧? |
[06:58] | Oh, this is a good idea, right? | 这个创意很不错 对吧? |
[07:00] | For what, to get over a medieval wall? | 好在哪里了? 能让人飞过一堵中世纪的墙吗? |
[07:03] | No, as a new business for us. | 不 这对我们来说是个全新的商机 |
[07:05] | Let’s get the band back together. | 我们再度携手吧 |
[07:07] | Oh, also, we should start a band. | -对了 我们还应该组建一支乐队 -弗兰基 我绝对不想考虑这种事 |
[07:09] | Frankie, this is the last thing I want to even think about. | |
[07:12] | -A band? -No! All of this. | -乐队吗? -不 所有这些 |
[07:15] | But all of this is to help people like you get off the can | 但它能帮助像你这样的人 从马桶上站起来 |
[07:19] | without having to lasso some stupid sculpture. | 不用把绳子套在一座破雕像上 |
[07:22] | Well, I’m helping myself. | 我已经在想办法了 |
[07:23] | After a month of Pilates, I’m not gonna need any sculpture. | 上完一个月的普拉提课 我肯定就用不着雕像了 |
[07:26] | So would you just put this toilet thing to bed? | 所以你还是让这个马桶上床早点睡吧 |
[07:28] | Oh. | |
[07:29] | If you say the words “toilet bed,” I am out of here. | 你要是敢说“马桶床” 我马上就走 |
[07:32] | I was gonna say… | 我本来要说… |
[07:35] | “napper crapper.” | 马桶座椅 |
[07:36] | Bye… forever. | 永别了! |
[07:39] | Bye to you, Princess Stuck-on-the-Can. | 你走吧 困在马桶上的公主! |
[07:45] | [exhales] | |
[07:47] | I think this works. | 我觉得这方法管用 |
[07:49] | -I think so, too. We did good. -[laughs] | 我也觉得 我们做得还不错 |
[07:51] | I think your mom might be my favorite person on the planet. | 我想你妈妈可能是我 在这个世界上最喜欢的人 |
[07:54] | I don’t know, have you met Derrick at Trader Joe’s? | 我说不好 你见过乔氏超市的德里克吗? |
[07:57] | [chuckles] Seriously. | 不是吧? |
[07:59] | When I first met her, I remember this instant connection. | 我到现在都还记得第一次 见到她时那种一见如故的感觉 |
[08:04] | I also tried to figure out how that woman raised a Bud. | 我之前还非常努力地思考 那个女人怎么养出了巴德那样的人 |
[08:08] | Oh. | |
[08:09] | Oh, no, not in a bad way. They’re just so different. | 不 我不是说巴德不好 他们只是太不一样了 |
[08:12] | -Yeah. -You know, she’s all, “Let it flow,” | -是啊 -她是那种什么都顺其自然的人 而巴德是… |
[08:15] | and Bud’s more… | |
[08:17] | Stop the flow. Plan the flow. Worry about the flow. | 及时止损、未雨绸缪 和杞人忧天的类型 没错 |
[08:19] | [laughs] Exactly. | |
[08:22] | You definitely seem more like a Frankie kid. To me. | 在我看来 你更像是 弗兰基养出来的孩子 |
[08:26] | Well, is that why you and Bud broke up? Too different? | 所以你才跟巴德分手吗? 因为性格太不一样了? |
[08:29] | We were never all that serious. It was a college thing. | 我们本来也不是在认真谈恋爱 大学时代的恋情而已 |
[08:33] | You know, you’re up late studying, you’re slurping ramen… | 你懂的 熬夜学习 大口吃泡面 |
[08:38] | It was a nice way to spice up particle physics. | 那样能给粒子物理学增加一点情趣 |
[08:42] | That brings a lot of images of books and sweater vests. | 这让我想到了很多书 和毛绒背心的画面 |
[08:45] | -He’s not still rocking those, is he? -No. | -他穿毛绒背心还是很好看 对吧? -不了 |
[08:49] | -But he is still wearing them. -[laughs] | 但他现在还穿 |
[08:54] | How much farther to your place? | 还要多久到你家? |
[08:57] | Is your arm tired? | 你胳膊是不是累了? 我也不知道 |
[08:58] | Uh, there’s really no way to know. | |
[09:00] | -Because you can’t feel it? Okay. -Because I can’t feel it, yeah. | -因为你胳膊麻了吗? -因为我胳膊麻了 对 |
[09:03] | -I’ll pull over. -Thank you. | -那我靠边停车 -谢谢 老天 其实 是… |
[09:05] | [“Blue Age” by Superet plays] | |
[09:08] | ♪ Into the blue ♪ | |
[09:13] | -Whew. -Oh, God. Actually, it’s… | |
[09:16] | It’s my neck that’s kind of sore. | 是我的脖子好酸 |
[09:19] | Hey, give me your hand for a moment. | 嘿 把你的手给我一下 |
[09:21] | There’s a pressure point to the left of your thumb, | 在大拇指的左边有一个压力点 |
[09:25] | -and if you press gently and rub… -Whoa. | 如果你轻轻按压它 然后揉一揉… |
[09:29] | -Right? -Well, that’s– It’s– It’s– | 好多了吧? 真的好… |
[09:31] | -Nope. Breathe through it. -[grunts] | 深呼吸 坚持住 |
[09:33] | -[chuckles] -[quick breaths] | |
[09:35] | And soon… | 很快… -这下好多了吧? -不酸了 |
[09:37] | [exhales] | |
[09:41] | -Whoa. -Right? | |
[09:42] | -It’s gone. -[laughs] | |
[09:44] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[09:46] | You are something. | 你真厉害 |
[09:49] | Well, you just have to find the right spot. | 只需找对地方 |
[10:08] | [exhales] | |
[10:09] | I have the card for that surgeon the doctor recommended. | 医生推荐的 那个外科医生的名片在我这里 |
[10:12] | -Do you want to hold on to it? -No. | 要不然你拿着? 不了 |
[10:14] | -I’m going to go lie down. -Okay. | 我去躺会儿 好的 |
[10:17] | With Carl. | 跟卡尔一起 |
[10:20] | Good. That’s a good idea. | 很好 这主意不错 |
[10:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:23] | -If you want to talk about it– -I don’t. | -如果你想聊聊… -我不想 怎么了? 到底怎么了? 我的老天 弗兰基! |
[10:29] | [door closes] | |
[10:44] | -[screams] -What? | |
[10:46] | -[screams] -What?! | |
[10:47] | Oh, Jesus, Frankie! | |
[10:49] | I thought you were dead here, and now you’re alive there. | 我还以为你死在这了 结果你又在那活过来了 |
[10:52] | What the fuck is happening? | 到底怎么回事? 来 坐下 喘口气 |
[10:53] | Oh, here, sit down, catch your breath. | |
[10:57] | Dear God, that was frightening. | 老天爷啊 真是太吓人了 |
[11:00] | Oh, it’s nice to know I’ll be missed when I do end up on the table. | 我很高兴知道如果我真死在桌子上 会有人思念我 |
[11:04] | Frankie… | 弗兰基 |
[11:06] | why am I looking at a hideous toilet right now? | 那个丑到家的马桶是干嘛用的? |
[11:09] | Oh, that? It was just a stupid idea I had. | 那个啊 就是我一个愚蠢的念头 |
[11:13] | I tried selling Grace on it. | 我试图说服格蕾丝接受它 |
[11:15] | A toilet seat that will raise and lower you. | 一个能把你抬起和放下的马桶圈 |
[11:18] | I mean, if you have trouble with that sort of thing. | 我是说 如果你有那方面的困扰的话 |
[11:21] | [exhales] But it was a disaster. | 但它就是个灾难 |
[11:23] | Oh, Frankie… | 弗兰基 |
[11:25] | -What’s wrong? -Well, it’s just if… | 怎么了? 只是 |
[11:28] | If we’d only had this years ago, | 如果这东西多年前就有了 |
[11:32] | my mother would still be alive today. | 我母亲说不定还能活到今天 |
[11:35] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我不这么想 |
[11:37] | Do you know how many times I’ve been terrified that I might end up like her, | 我害怕自己会落得像她那样的下场 你知道我想过多少次吗? |
[11:41] | in a heap on the floor of the loo? | 摔倒在卫生间地面上? |
[11:43] | -That’s no way to go, Frankie. -No. | -那可不是好的死法 弗兰基 -是啊 |
[11:46] | No, but this is brilliant. | 但你这个创意太妙了! |
[11:50] | I did think there was merit in the original vision. | 我确实认为原始版本还是有优点的 |
[11:53] | Of course, Grace hated it. | 当然了 格蕾丝很讨厌它 别胡说了 |
[11:55] | Oh, pishposh! | |
[11:57] | Do you know what I see in your future? | 你知道我对它的前景有何看法吗? |
[12:00] | Lines out the door at Bed Bath & Beyond. | 3B家具店的门口 会排起长队 |
[12:06] | Grace’ll come around. | 格蕾丝会想明白的 |
[12:09] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:11] | She was wrong about reggae, and she’s wrong about this. | 她之前就对雷鬼乐有偏见 这次她也错了 |
[12:15] | Yes. | 对! 谢谢你 (关于前列腺癌的一些事实) (勒韦尔) |
[12:16] | [both chuckle] | |
[12:17] | Oh, thank you. | |
[12:19] | [chuckles] | |
[12:40] | Grace, we so appreciate getting your thoughts on this new idea we have. | 格蕾丝 我们很感激 你对我们的新创意提出想法 |
[12:44] | Oh, sure, happy to do it. | 不客气! 我很高兴分享拙见 |
[12:47] | Shouldn’t we work at the table? | 我们不该在桌子这里讨论吗? |
[12:48] | This sofa’s so cozy. | 这沙发太舒服了 |
[12:51] | I know. [sight chuckle] I could be on it all day. | 我知道 我可以在上面瘫一整天 |
[12:55] | I’m so excited to hear what you’ve cooked up | 我很高兴能听听你们… |
[12:58] | beyond that inventive dog candy of yours. | 除了那个很有创意的 狗狗糖果之外的想法 |
[13:02] | Say hello to… | 快跟 |
[13:03] | -[both] Streak-stensions! -[gasps] | 彩色接发打个招呼吧! |
[13:07] | -It’s hair. -Extensions. | 是头发啊 -接发 -彩色接发 从死人的身上剪下来的 希望不是我认识的人 |
[13:08] | Streak-stensions. From real cadavers. | |
[13:11] | [exhales] Nobody I know, I hope. [chuckles] | |
[13:14] | They snap-clip, real easy-breeze, and totally kick up a look. | 它们能夹得很紧 使用方便 而且真的能提高颜值 来 格蕾丝 你来试试这个 |
[13:18] | -Oh. -Here, Grace, try this one. | |
[13:21] | Fun for a bachelorette or when you’re out clubbing. | 参加单身女郎派对 或者去夜店时都能戴 |
[13:23] | OMG, I love clubbing. | 我的天 我超爱夜店的! |
[13:26] | -[chuckles] -And I totally know what it is. | 我对夜店门儿清 |
[13:29] | Yass. | 棒耶! |
[13:30] | [squeals] Check it out. | 你瞧瞧 |
[13:33] | -Really? -Shake it, girl! | -不是吧? -甩一下 妞儿 |
[13:36] | Sh– Um… | |
[13:37] | -Well, okay. -[Chelsea and Skye chuckle] | 好吧 |
[13:40] | -I sort of like the way it swings. -[Chelsea and Skye giggling] | 我有点喜欢它甩起来的样子! |
[13:43] | [doorbell rings] | |
[13:46] | Um… | |
[13:48] | Girls, could you grab my glasses over there on that console? | 姑娘们 你们能去那个桌子上 帮我拿下眼镜吗? |
[13:50] | -Yeah. -Sure. | -好啊 -没问题 |
[13:59] | They must be in the bedroom. | 肯定是在卧室里 |
[14:05] | -I know I’m early. -By a day. | -我知道我来早了 -早了一天 |
[14:07] | But I could not wait for lunch tomorrow | 但我等不到明天的午餐了 |
[14:10] | to fill you in on all that’s been happening | 我迫不及待想告诉你 有关我们新创意的一些想法 格蕾丝 别动 |
[14:12] | with our new idea. | |
[14:14] | [exhales] Grace, don’t move. | |
[14:17] | Some kind of animal has attached itself to the back of your head, | 好像是什么动物 爬到你后脑勺上了 |
[14:21] | and it might be the rare ring-tailed lemur. | 可能是很稀有的环尾狐猴 |
[14:25] | That’s our Streak-stension. | 那是我们的彩色接发 |
[14:28] | Oh, the girls are here? | 她们也在? |
[14:30] | -You want to try one? -It’s cadavers. | 你们想试试吗? 可是从尸体上剪下来的 |
[14:33] | I’ll take five. I have a date tonight. | 我就算了 我今晚还有约会 |
[14:35] | So, what’s this idea you’re talking about, Frankie? | 弗兰基 你刚说的创意是什么? |
[14:38] | Actually, it’s something Grace and I have been cooking up. | 其实 它是我和格蕾丝共同的结晶 |
[14:40] | Uh, no, no, no, no, no, no. She cooked. I didn’t cook. | 不…是她自己一个人的 没我的功劳 |
[14:43] | Well, come tell us about it. | 跟我们说说吧 |
[14:44] | No, she really has to get going. | 不行 她真得走了 |
[14:46] | No, she doesn’t. | 不 不是的 |
[14:49] | And she’s gonna need way more snacks. | 而且她还需要更多点心 |
[14:54] | [exhales] | |
[14:56] | So… | 所以… |
[14:58] | you’ll never “Guess-ica” who I ran into. | 你永远不会猜出我“截”下了谁 |
[15:01] | -Jessica? You ran into Jessica Gibson? -Uh-huh. | 杰西卡?你遇到杰西卡吉布森了? |
[15:04] | Please tell me she was wearing winter Crocs. | 请告诉我她穿着冬款卡骆驰 |
[15:05] | What? No. No, her shoes were nice. And she looked really great, by the way. | 什么?不 她的鞋子很好看 而且顺便说一句 |
[15:09] | -Not helping. -Why? | -她好漂亮 -你在帮倒忙 为什么? |
[15:11] | Because she broke my heart into a thousand pieces, Coyote. | 因为她当初让我的心 碎成了渣 凯奥迪 |
[15:14] | I couldn’t walk, I couldn’t get out of bed, | 我走不了路 连床都下不来 |
[15:16] | and I still would’ve taken her back because she’s just so fucking fantastic. | 而且我到现在还愿意跟她复合 因为她真是太赞了 |
[15:20] | Wait, seriously? Why do I not remember you feeling this way? | 等等 你是认真的吗? 为何我记得你当初不是这样? |
[15:24] | Because you were living at a Long John Silver’s | 因为你当初住在海滋客 |
[15:26] | and couldn’t feel your teeth. | 醉得连自己的牙齿都感觉不到 |
[15:28] | The worst part was Jessica broke up with me by text. | 最糟糕的是 杰西卡是通过短信跟我分手的 那是我这辈子收到的第一条短信 |
[15:31] | -Ooh. -And… And… | |
[15:33] | It was the first text I ever got. | |
[15:35] | I still remember it word for word. | 我到现在还记得每一个字 |
[15:37] | “It’s rover between us. It’s not you, it’s meat.” | “我们结束了 不是因为你 是因为你吃肉” |
[15:41] | Jeez. | -老天 -其实 |
[15:42] | I mean, she broke up with me in person a few times before that, | 她之前就当面跟我分过几次手 但我还是很难过 |
[15:45] | but, you know, still… | |
[15:46] | Oh. | |
[15:48] | Well, you know, I-I don’t think Jessica knows you feel so– | 可我觉得杰西卡并不知道你那么… |
[15:51] | I’m sorry, did you talk about me with her? | 你说什么 你跟她谈论我的事了? |
[15:55] | No. | 没有 |
[15:57] | No! No, no, no. It was– It was just a quick pass-by. | 没有 很快的一次偶遇 |
[16:00] | -Where? -A car… painting… store. | 在哪? 车子…彩绘商店? |
[16:04] | A car painting store? | 一家车子彩绘商店 |
[16:05] | I like the smells in there. | 我喜欢那里面的味道 |
[16:08] | I don’t even know what I would do if I ever ran into her. | 如果我遇到她 一定会不知所措 |
[16:11] | Yeah, but you’ve got Allison now. | 嗯 可你已经跟艾莉森结婚了 |
[16:12] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:14] | But before Allison… | 但在艾莉森之前… |
[16:16] | Jessica… | 杰西卡… |
[16:17] | she had this way of making me feel great about me. | 总是能让我充满自信 |
[16:23] | That’s a nice quality to be around. | 那她真是个不错的伙伴 |
[16:25] | Very true. | 非常正确 |
[16:35] | A seat for a toilet? | 马桶圈? |
[16:37] | Don’t they have those? | 马桶上不就有吗? |
[16:39] | Yes, but this one would be different. | 对 但我说的马桶圈跟普通的不一样 |
[16:42] | For older folks. | 专为老年人设计的 |
[16:44] | Don’t they have those? | 老年人没有马桶圈吗? |
[16:45] | They do. They do. They have lots of things to help older people. | 有 确实很有多能帮到… 老年人的物品 |
[16:49] | I mean, much older than us. | 我是说 比我们老得多的人 |
[16:51] | Grace, you could never relate to not being able to get off the toilet, | 格蕾丝 你永远体会不到 不能从马桶上起身的那种痛苦 |
[16:55] | but put yourself in their shuffling, orthopedic shoes a moment. | 但请你考虑一下他们做过 矫形术后蹒跚的步伐 |
[16:59] | Eighty-one percent of falls occur for older people in the bathroom. | 老年人摔倒的案例中 81%发生在卫生间 |
[17:05] | This is sad. | 这真令人难过 |
[17:07] | Could we wrap this up? I have to do clubbing. | 能赶紧结束吗?我还要去夜店呢 |
[17:09] | You know what’s not sad, I-Forget-Your-Name? | 你知道什么不令人难过吗? 抱歉 我忘了你叫什么 |
[17:12] | A toilet seat that can give a little lift to your day | 一个能提升生活品质 |
[17:15] | and keep you from dying. | 阻止死亡发生的马桶圈 |
[17:18] | Oh, now we’re dying? | 又扯到死亡上了? |
[17:19] | Yes, Joan-Margaret’s mother– | 对 琼玛格丽特的母亲… |
[17:21] | Well, I’ll let her tell you that. Where is JM? | 还是让她说吧 琼玛格丽特呢? |
[17:24] | Oh, I think she went to the bathroom. | 她好像去卫生间了 |
[17:25] | -Joan-Margaret? -Oh, God. | 琼玛格丽特? 我的天 |
[17:27] | [Joan-Margaret] Mayday! Mayday! | 快来帮我! |
[17:30] | Grace, how do you manage with this crazy-low thing? | 格蕾丝 这马桶这么低 你是怎么起身的? |
[17:35] | Pilates. Not a problem. | 普拉提啊 这对我来说不是问题 |
[17:37] | [chuckles] | |
[17:39] | Okay, let’s not hang out in here. | 行了 大家就别在这里了 |
[17:41] | Come on. | 走吧 你刚才说想吃点心 我这里有点心…给你… |
[17:43] | [exhales] You wanted snacks. I got snacks for you. | |
[17:47] | Well, what are you doing? | 你…你要做什么? |
[17:49] | How about explaining to the two of us how “not a problem” this is? | 不如你跟我们两个解释一下 这怎么就不是问题了? |
[17:53] | Oh, come on, Frankie. | 拜托 弗兰基 |
[17:55] | I was having a good day, working out, hanging with the girls. | 我本来今天挺开心的 去健身 跟那两个姑娘闲聊 |
[17:58] | And then you and Joan-Margaret come over and you make me feel… | 结果你跟琼玛格丽特过来 你让我觉得… |
[18:01] | What? Old? | 觉得什么?老了吗? |
[18:03] | Yeah, okay? | 没错 好吗? |
[18:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:08] | Wow, you really just said that. | 哇哦 你真的把那话说了出来 |
[18:25] | I’ve found the perfect honeymoon boat trip, the Figawi. | 我找到了完美的蜜月乘船之旅 费佳维公司 |
[18:30] | Remember growing up, that fun trip that all the sailboaters did? | 还记得我们年少时观看那些帆船手 那次有趣的航行吗? |
[18:34] | From Hyannis to Nantucket. | 从海恩尼斯到南塔克特岛 |
[18:36] | The Figawi, I’ve just learned it’s called that because it sounds like– | 费佳维 我刚反应过来这名字 听起来就像是… |
[18:41] | -“Where the fuck are we?” -Yes. | -“费力使劲维护它干嘛?” -对 |
[18:43] | Love that. | 这名字太好了! |
[18:45] | Anyway, it’s in May, so we should book. | 总之 旅行是在五月 我们可以预定一下 |
[18:48] | Sol, where the Figawi with the bigger question at hand? | 索尔…关于费佳维之旅 你知道目前更重要的问题是什么吗? |
[18:54] | You mean, renting our boat? | 你是说租船的事吗? |
[18:56] | -Boat? -[Carl whimpers] | 船? |
[18:58] | How can you focus on boats?! | 你怎么还在想船的事? |
[19:02] | Listen, I’ve tried to be respectful and give you your space | 听着 我努力做到尊重你 给你个人空间 好让你从震惊中缓过来 做出正确的决定 |
[19:07] | so you could get over the shock and make the right decision here. | |
[19:12] | And you know the right decision? | 你知道正确的决定是什么? |
[19:14] | I do. And I called that surgeon | 我知道 我给那个外科医生打了电话 在他去欧洲旅行前 预约了咨询 |
[19:17] | and made an appointment for a consultation before he leaves on a trip to Europe. | |
[19:21] | By boat, ironically. | 讽刺的是 他也是乘船游 |
[19:23] | Europe. Let’s do that, too. | 欧洲 我们也去欧洲吧 |
[19:26] | -Sol… -Cancel that appointment. | 索尔 取消预约 我不会做手术的 |
[19:28] | I’m not having the surgery. | |
[19:30] | Not now. Maybe never. | 现在不会 或许永远也不会 |
[19:33] | We’re going to do the Figawi first. | 我们先来一场费佳维之旅 |
[19:36] | And lots of other things first. | -然后再做其他之前没做过的事 -索尔 我知道我说过蜜月乘船旅行对我来说 |
[19:38] | Sol, I know I said how much a honeymoon boat trip meant to me– | |
[19:43] | Stop. Quality of life is more important to me | -有多重要 -别说了 相较于我还能活多久 我更看重生活品质 |
[19:48] | than the time I may or may not have left. | |
[19:51] | But I want you here, in whatever shape, for as long as possible. | 但我希望你陪着我 不管是什么样子 我希望你能活得久一些 |
[19:55] | This surgery is preventative. | 手术能防止癌细胞扩散 |
[19:57] | I heard the doctor. | 医生的话我也听到了 |
[20:00] | It prevents me from doing everything I want. | 它也会阻止我做自己想做的事 |
[20:02] | Who gets to do everything? | 谁能想做什么就做什么啊? 我现在就学会游泳了 罗伯特 |
[20:04] | I can swim now, Robert. | |
[20:06] | And I want to keep on swimming. | 我想继续游泳 |
[20:09] | And I want to keep on rolling around with Carl | 我想继续抱着卡尔打滚 也想抱着你打滚 |
[20:13] | and rolling around with you! | |
[20:17] | That came out wrong. | 这么讲有点怪怪的 |
[20:19] | Rolling around with you and Carl are very different rolling arounds. | 抱着卡尔打滚和抱着你打滚 是完全不同的事 |
[20:24] | Is that what this is about? Our sex life? | 是因为这个原因吗?我们的性生活? |
[20:27] | Sol, your health | 对我来说 你的健康比那个重要多了 |
[20:29] | is far more important to me than that. | |
[20:32] | It doesn’t matter. | 我一点也不介意! |
[20:33] | It matters to me. | 我介意 我不想踏上这条路 失去一切 |
[20:36] | And I don’t want to start down this road of losing things. | |
[20:43] | It’s a slippery slope. | 它是个很滑的斜坡 |
[20:45] | And I don’t get a say in this? | 我在此事上没有发言权吗? |
[20:47] | No. | 没有 |
[20:48] | You don’t. | 你没有 |
[20:51] | This is my walnut. | 毕竟是我的核桃 |
[21:04] | I came up with this whole idea to help you. | 我想出这个创意完全是为了帮你 |
[21:07] | I’m not asking for help. | 可我没请你帮我! |
[21:08] | But you need it, clearly. And a lot of other people need it, too. | 但你显然需要帮助 还有很多人也需要 |
[21:12] | This is a fantastic idea. | 这个创意很棒 |
[21:15] | Oh, Frankie, there’s no “this” to even point to. | 弗兰基 你这个创意根本没有意义 |
[21:18] | This is a fantasy that lives in your head. | 它只是你脑子里的一种幻想 |
[21:21] | Yeah, till we get the hydraulics. | 对 等用上液压系统就不是了 天呐 你还真是顽固! |
[21:23] | Oh, God, you are relentless! | |
[21:24] | -We love that about me. -[slight chuckle] | 大家都喜欢我这一点 |
[21:27] | And I’m already working on a new name, The Queen Latrine. | 我已经在想新名字了 厕所女王 |
[21:31] | Okay, maybe that’s not the winner, | 好吧 或许这名字不够好 |
[21:33] | -but how about The Yes-I-Can Can? -[exhales] | 那“对 我能”呢? |
[21:36] | Oh, God, no, you can’t-can’t. Frankie, this isn’t what we do. | 老天 不行 你不能! 弗兰基 我们不是做这个的 |
[21:41] | This is exactly what we do. | 我们就是做这个的 |
[21:42] | We take an obstacle and we make an opportunity. | 我们解决一个障碍 创造一个商机 |
[21:45] | -Look what we did with the vibrator. -[scoffs] | 想想振动器的事 |
[21:48] | We made our vibrator so women like us could feel young and sexy. | 我们做振动器是为了 让像我们一样的女性感到年轻性感 |
[21:53] | We made our vibrator because of your arthritis. | 我们做振动器是因为你有关节炎 但区别在于你承认有需要时 我们才制造它的 |
[21:58] | But the difference is, we didn’t make it until you admitted you needed it. | |
[22:04] | And you didn’t have that stupid thing on your head. | 而且你当时头上也没那种破玩意儿 |
[22:08] | Oh, God. | 我的天 快来帮我! |
[22:10] | [exhales] | |
[22:11] | -Oh. -[Joan-Margaret] Mayday! | |
[22:14] | Now she’s stuck on the couch. | 她现在又卡在沙发里起不来了 |
[22:15] | This place is a death trap. | 这地方就是个死亡陷阱 |
[22:21] | I know that it’s weird to say that I’d love to ask you out, | 我知道我说我想约你出来会很奇怪 |
[22:24] | and I can never ask you out in the same sentence, | 而且靠一杯咖啡和同样一句话 是不可能把你约出来的 但… |
[22:27] | over one coffee, but– | |
[22:29] | -It is a first. -[inhales] | 这对我来说还是头一次 |
[22:30] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[22:31] | [exhales] | |
[22:33] | It’s too complicated… | 情况太复杂了 |
[22:36] | with Bud and his feelings. | 毕竟要顾及到巴德和他的感受 |
[22:38] | -I get it. He’s your brother. -Yeah. | 我理解 他是你哥哥嘛 对 |
[22:41] | He’s not still saying I broke up with him by text, is he? | 他不会到现在还在说 我发短信跟他分手的事吧? |
[22:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:46] | But he walked it back. | 但他很快就改口了 |
[22:49] | Well, this is the mature call. | 这是个成熟的决定 |
[22:52] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[22:54] | I don’t get that a lot. | 我就不如他了 |
[22:57] | But, hey, um… | 但是 嘿… |
[22:59] | for the record, | 我想问一句 |
[23:00] | you were into me, right? | 你之前对我有感觉 对吧? 拥抱一下再告别吧 |
[23:04] | [chuckles] | |
[23:08] | [chuckles] | |
[23:09] | [inhales deeply] | |
[23:11] | -[exhales] -Hug goodbye? | |
[23:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:15] | [exhales] | |
[23:20] | I want you to know I’m really impressed by you. | 我想告诉你 我真的觉得你很了不起 |
[23:23] | You really turned your life around in a huge way. | 你真的变了很多 |
[23:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:29] | Can I give you one last piece of advice? | 我能最后给你一个建议吗? |
[23:31] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[23:33] | You’re not that guy anymore. | 你不再是那个人了 |
[23:35] | Be confident with who you are now. | 你要对现在的自己有信心 |
[23:39] | Who’s that? | 现在的我是谁? |
[23:41] | A nice guy… | 一个穿这件T恤… |
[23:44] | whose arms look really good in that shirt. | 显得手臂很好看的善良男人 |
[23:55] | Hey, Jess? | 嘿 杰西 |
[24:16] | Oops. | 糟糕 |
[24:22] | [exhales] | |
[24:23] | [whispers] One, two, three. [grunts] | |
[24:25] | [exhales] | |
[24:27] | [exhales] Oh. | |
[24:29] | [grunts] | |
[24:33] | [exhales] | |
[24:36] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[24:38] | You don’t have to give me that look. | 你不用那么看着我 |
[24:43] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[24:45] | [ducks quacking] | |
[24:53] | We’re not taking this all the way to Nantucket, are we? | 我们不是要一路划到南塔克特岛吧? |
[24:57] | I doubt I could pedal that far. | 我可划不了那么远 |
[25:02] | This is silly. | 这么做也太蠢了 |
[25:04] | No. It’s me and you on the water. | 才不是 你和我在水上 |
[25:06] | And you never even knew this was 20 minutes away. | 而且你都不知道这地方离我们家 只有20分钟的车程 |
[25:09] | No idea. | 我是不知道 |
[25:12] | This is all I ever need of a boat ride, Sol. | 这样的乘船游 对我来说就足够了 索尔 |
[25:16] | As long as you’re here with me. | 只要你在我身边 |
[25:18] | I know this is your decision to make, | 我知道决定权在你手里 |
[25:21] | and I’ll respect whatever you want to do. | 我会尊重你的任何决定 |
[25:26] | -Really? -Really. | 真的吗? 真的 |
[25:32] | I want to not have cancer. | 我不想得癌症 |
[25:35] | I want that, too. | 我也这么希望 |
[25:37] | It’s all I’ve wanted since I got that stupid news. | 这是我听说那个愚蠢的消息后 唯一的愿望 |
[25:43] | If I could just get some control over this damn thing. | 要是我能控制这破玩意儿就好了 |
[25:50] | There is some control you have. | 你确实有一些控制权 |
[25:53] | Get rid of it. | 把它切掉? |
[25:55] | See how it feels? | 不如试试? |
[26:12] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[26:16] | Aside from possibly tearing my rotator cuff, that felt good. | 除了可能会撕裂我的旋转肌 这感觉好极了 |
[26:21] | Like a relief. | 让我解脱了 |
[26:23] | Like I can live without that walnut. | 没有那核桃 我也能活得好好的 |
[26:49] | Sorry, JM, I got depressed, I went to Build-A-Bear. | 抱歉 琼玛格丽特 我心情太低落了 就去了熊宝宝工作坊 |
[26:54] | I built a whole bear family. | 然后做了一个熊宝宝家庭 |
[26:57] | [exhales] | |
[26:59] | JM? Still around? | 琼玛格丽特? 你还在吗? |
[27:02] | [Joan-Margaret] I’m out here. | 我在外面 |
[27:11] | Shouldn’t you be with your tween friends, Jayden and Craisin? | 你不是该和你那两个少女朋友 杰登和克里辛在一起吗? |
[27:15] | I’ve come to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[27:17] | Would you– Would you sit down, please? | 你能坐下吗? |
[27:22] | What’s going on out here? | 怎么回事? |
[27:25] | When you left the other day, I felt really terrible. | 你那天离开后 我感觉很糟糕 |
[27:30] | You know, to say that you could ever make me feel old | 弗兰基 我说是你让我觉得自己老了 真是太不公平了 因为我早就觉得… 自己老了 |
[27:32] | is just totally unfair, Frankie. | |
[27:35] | [sighs] I do a fine job of that… all by myself. | |
[27:39] | What you were trying to tell me is | 你想告诉我的是 |
[27:41] | the only way you can change how you feel is to do something about it. | 唯一能改变自己感受的办法 就是采取行动 |
[27:45] | I’m very smart that way, Grace. I’m– | 我在那方面很聪明的 格蕾丝 |
[27:48] | -I’m our generation’s Yoda. -[chuckles] | 我可是我们这一代的尤达大师 |
[27:51] | -Well, you were right. -[Frankie chuckles] | 你之前说得对 |
[27:54] | It’s what we’ve always done, and it’s what I want to do. | 我们一直都是这样 这也是我想做的 |
[27:57] | ♪ Just what makes that little old ant ♪ | 是什么让那只小小的老蚂蚁 |
[28:00] | ♪ Think she could move A rubber tree plant ♪ | 觉得她能移动一棵橡胶树? |
[28:03] | Why is Joan-Margaret singing? | 琼玛格丽特怎么在唱歌? |
[28:05] | I thought we decided no singing. | 我们不是说好不唱歌吗? |
[28:07] | Go with it, darling. | 听我唱完 亲爱的 |
[28:08] | ♪ Anyone knows an ant can’t ♪ | 谁都知道蚂蚁 |
[28:11] | ♪ Move a rubber tree plant ♪ | 无法移动橡胶树 |
[28:13] | -♪ But she’s got high hopes ♪ -[laughing] | 但它 志存高远 |
[28:17] | You didn’t. | 不是吧 |
[28:19] | -Hydraulics, baby. -[laughing] | 液压系统 宝贝! 我跟我的机械师帕米谈过了 |
[28:21] | I talked to my mechanic, Pammy. | |
[28:24] | You two look beautiful. | 你们两个看起来真美 |
[28:27] | ♪ Whoops, there goes another rubber tree ♪ | 糟糕 那里还有一棵橡胶树 |
[28:30] | ♪ Whoops, there goes another rubber tree ♪ | 糟糕 那里还有一棵橡胶树 |
[28:33] | ♪ Whoops, there goes Another rubber tree plant ♪ | 糟糕 那里还有一棵橡胶树 要是想好名字就好了! |
[28:37] | Ah, if only we had a name! | |
[28:40] | We’re calling it the Rise Up. | 我们给它起名“升起” |
[28:42] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[28:43] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[28:44] | -[laughing, cheering] –♪ But he’s got high hopes ♪ | |
[28:48] | ♪ He’s got high hopes ♪ | |
[28:51] | ♪ He’s got high Apple pie in the sky hopes ♪ | |
[28:58] | ♪ So any time you’re gettin’ low ♪ | |
[29:01] | ♪ ‘Stead of lettin’ go ♪ | |
[29:03] | ♪ Just remember that ant ♪ | |
[29:06] | ♪ Oops, there goes Another rubber tree plant ♪ | |
[29:10] | ♪ Oops, there goes Another rubber tree plant ♪ | |
[29:13] | ♪ Oops, there goes Another rubber tree plant ♪ | |
[29:34] | [woman] Okay, good night! |