时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [Grace Potter’s “Stuck In The Middle” playing] | NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[00:13] | ♪ Well, I don’t know Why I came here tonight ♪ | |
[00:16] | ♪ Got the feelin’ That somethin’ ain’t right ♪ | |
[00:20] | ♪ I’m so scared In case I fall off my chair ♪ | |
[00:24] | ♪ And I’m wondering How I’ll get down the stairs ♪ | |
[00:28] | ♪ And there’s clowns to the left of me Jokers to the right ♪ | |
[00:32] | ♪ Here I am Stuck in the middle with you ♪ | |
[00:35] | ♪ Yes, I’m stuck in the middle with you ♪ | |
[00:39] | ♪ Ooh, ooh ♪ | |
[00:52] | [door opens] | |
[00:55] | Oh! [slight chuckle] | |
[00:57] | It smells like a truck stop diner in here. | 这里一股公路小餐馆的味儿 |
[01:00] | There’s a spot at the counter, ma’am. | 女士 吧台那里还有个位置 |
[01:02] | Ah! Sorry, that seat’s taken. | 抱歉 那个座位已经有人了 |
[01:04] | By whom? [slight chuckle] | 谁? |
[01:05] | Morning. | 早安 |
[01:07] | Oh, Jack. I didn’t know you were here. | 杰克 我都不知道你在这里 |
[01:10] | Oh, good. Well, that explains Frankie’s spread. | 很好 怪不得弗兰基准备了 这么盛大丰富的早餐 |
[01:13] | Does it? I am only one man. | 是吗?我只是一个男人而已 |
[01:14] | [laughs] | |
[01:17] | Oh, you are a hoot. | 你可真幽默 |
[01:19] | Here. Now eat up. | 给 快吃吧 |
[01:21] | Oh, Jack. I’m sorry that Hawaii fell apart. | 杰克 抱歉夏威夷之行泡汤了 |
[01:24] | But when Nick gets back from the Caymans, we should make a new plan. | 但等尼克从开曼群岛回来 我们再定个新计划 |
[01:27] | Sounds great. I’m just sorry Nick couldn’t join us for Frankie’s birthday. | 好主意 我很遗憾 尼克不能 和我们一起庆祝弗兰基的生日 是啊 错过激光枪战和披萨 让他无比心碎 好了 大帅哥 赶紧走吧 |
[01:31] | Yeah, he’s all torn up that he missed laser tag and pizza. | |
[01:35] | Uh-oh! All right, big guy, out you go. | |
[01:37] | -[Jack] Shouldn’t I leave the plate? -[Frankie] No, it’s recyclable. | -盘子不用给你们留下吗? -不用 它是可回收的 |
[01:40] | Oh. [chuckles] | |
[01:41] | Have a good day at the office. | 祝你今天工作愉快 |
[01:45] | -I’m still retired. -[chuckles] | 我还是退休状态 天啊 有些人就是不知道 何时该告辞走人 |
[01:48] | [sighs] Jeez, some people just never know when to say goodbye. | |
[01:53] | So, I’m-I’m glad you and Jack are doing so well, | 我很高兴你和杰克现在相处得这么好 |
[01:55] | but you won’t be if you keep shoving him out the door. | 但要是你一直把他推出门 你们就没法好好相处了 |
[01:58] | I mean, you should be a little more considerate. | 我是说 你该更体贴一点 |
[02:01] | I am considerate. | 我就很体贴啊 |
[02:03] | I let him be Sulu last night while I was Spock. | 我昨晚让他扮演了苏鲁 而我扮演了史波克 |
[02:06] | I beg you not to tell me what that means. | 我求你不要告诉我这其中的真正含义 |
[02:08] | -We boldly go where no man has gone be– -I begged you. | -我们勇敢地去了没人曾… -我都求你了 早上好 大帅哥来了 |
[02:12] | -[door closes] -Good morning. | |
[02:14] | -Oh, there’s my big guy. -[slight chuckle] | |
[02:17] | -Hey, big guy. -[Frankie chuckles] | 嘿 大帅哥 |
[02:20] | Yeah, it didn’t feel good for me, either. | 嗯 我也觉得有点不自在 |
[02:22] | -Ready to roll? -I am. | -可以出发了吗? -可以了 如你所知 格蕾丝 |
[02:24] | Um… [clears throat] As you know, Grace, | |
[02:26] | I was sick with the 24-hour bird flu on my birthday. | 我生日那天得了一整天的禽流感 |
[02:31] | So Jacob and I are celebrating today by playing laser tag. | 所以今天我和雅各布决定 通过玩激光枪战庆生 |
[02:35] | You would not believe how good this lady is at laser tag. | 你不会相信这位女士 有多擅长激光枪战 |
[02:38] | Yeah, and at getting over bird flu. | 是啊 她禽流感恢复能力也挺强的 |
[02:41] | I’m sorry, could you give us a moment? | 抱歉 能让我们单独聊聊吗? 没问题 我去外面吃 |
[02:43] | Sure, I’ll just take this outside. | |
[02:45] | Maybe I can find a football team on the beach to share it with. | 或许我能在海滩上看到 一支橄榄球球队 好跟他们一起分享 你可真幽默! |
[02:48] | [laughs] You are a hoot! | |
[02:51] | Out you go. | 你去吧 |
[02:53] | What the hell is going on here? I thought you picked Jack. | 这是怎么回事?我还以为你选了杰克 格蕾丝 我好喜欢你那颗 硕大、漂亮但简单的大脑 但我们三个人现在都很开心 |
[02:57] | Oh, Grace, I love that big, beautiful, simple mind of yours. | |
[03:01] | -[scoffs] -But we are having the time of our lives, | |
[03:04] | and so, I have decided not to choose. | 所以 我决定不选了 |
[03:07] | And it’s working out perfectly. | 而且一切运作完美 |
[03:10] | Do they know that? | 但他们知道吗? |
[03:12] | Well, I told them both in a dream, so I’m sure on some level they know. | 这个嘛 我在梦里跟他俩说了 所以他们肯定是知道一点的 |
[03:17] | So you’re two-timing them. | 所以你在脚踏两只船 |
[03:18] | No, I am one-at-a-timing them, simultaneously. | 不 我只不过是同时 一只脚踏入了一只船 |
[03:23] | This is not gonna end well. | 这种事不会有好结局的 |
[03:24] | Who says it has to end? | 谁说非要有结局的? |
[03:26] | Why can’t I just keep dating my J-Rock and my, um… | 我怎么就不能同时跟我的日式摇滚 和我的… |
[03:30] | I want to say J-Bird. | 我想说大麻烟卷来着 |
[03:32] | Yeah, that’s why. You could never keep anything straight. | 对 这就是原因 你脑子永远都不清楚 |
[03:35] | You’ve seen Dog Day Afternoon 500 times | 《热天午后》你看了500遍 |
[03:38] | and you still think the cop is Jack Warden. | 还是觉得那个警察是杰克沃顿 |
[03:40] | -Oh, he is so terrifying in that film. -It’s Charles Durning. | -他在那部电影里实在太吓人了 -是查尔斯杜宁 不对 查尔斯杜宁 是布莱思丹尼希扮演的 |
[03:44] | No, no, no, no. Charles Durning is Brian Dennehy. | |
[03:48] | -What? -See, I have it all figured out. | -什么? -瞧 我都想明白了 |
[03:50] | And frankly, who eats my bacon is none of your business. | 老实说 我的培根给谁吃与你无关 |
[03:56] | [laughs] | |
[04:01] | [Bud] These are from my drone race. Came in third. | 这是我参加无人机比赛时拍的照片 我得了第三名 |
[04:04] | They’re kind of blurry ’cause I was going pretty fast. [chuckles] | 照片有点模糊 因为飞机飞太快了 |
[04:07] | Incredible. | 真是棒极了 |
[04:08] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢夸奖 爸 |
[04:09] | It’s like she knew where it was supposed to go and she put it almost exactly there. | 她就好像知道该把东西放到哪里 而且总是能准确地放对地方 |
[04:14] | The doctor said her visuospatial skills are off the charts. | 医生说她的视觉空间技能非常优秀 |
[04:18] | And this morning, I’m pretty sure I heard her say “pomegranate.” | 今天早上 我很确定 我听到了她说“石榴” |
[04:22] | And I’m pretty sure she just took a poo-poo in her pants. | 我很确定她拉在裤子里了 |
[04:25] | Because she’s smart enough not to hold it in. | 因为她很聪明 知道不该憋屎 |
[04:29] | Who’s our little genius? | 我们的小天才是谁? |
[04:31] | Last week our little genius was trying to eat that puzzle, | 上周我们的小天使 还试图吃掉那块拼图 |
[04:33] | so let’s not go crazy here. | 所以大家还是别高兴太早 或许她是个天才 或许她不是 |
[04:35] | Mmm… Maybe she is a genius, maybe she isn’t. | |
[04:38] | But until she’s old enough to tell us, we’ll never know. | 但在她能亲口告诉我们之前 这可说不准呢 |
[04:41] | Oh, God, are you starting this again? | 老天 你怎么又开始了? |
[04:44] | I’m not sending my saliva to some DNA website. | 我才不要把自己的唾液 送去某个DNA测试网站 |
[04:46] | But what if her grandmother was a great pianist, | 但万一她奶奶是位优秀的钢琴家 |
[04:49] | and we’re wasting her talent taking her to archery? | 我们让她练习射箭 岂不是浪费了她的天赋? 谁说要送她去练习射箭了? 她现在连只叉子都拿不住 |
[04:51] | [Bud] Who’s taking her to archery? | |
[04:53] | She can’t even handle a fork. | |
[04:56] | What about your side of the family, huh? | 你家那边情况如何? |
[04:58] | Maybe all the geniuses come from there. | 或许她的天赋 都是从你家人那边遗传的 |
[05:01] | Doubt it. All the smart ones died in the Dust Bowl. | 我对此表示怀疑 我家所有的聪明人 都死在沙尘暴里了 |
[05:04] | I do understand where Allison’s coming from. | 我很了解艾莉森的心情 |
[05:06] | [Allison] Hmm. | |
[05:07] | When you were a kid, we were constantly having to tell doctors, | 你小的时候 我们经常得跟医生说 |
[05:10] | “We don’t know, we don’t know.” | “我们不知道” |
[05:12] | And I turned out just fine. | 但我现在不是好好的嘛 |
[05:14] | We don’t know, we don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[05:16] | I know you don’t want to know about your biological family. | 我知道你不想 让我们知道你的亲生家人 |
[05:19] | But for Faith’s sake? | 但你能不能为费丝着想一下? |
[05:21] | Yeah, maybe she was descended from Mozart. | 对 或许她是莫扎特的后代呢 |
[05:23] | It doesn’t matter who you’re descended from. | 你是谁的后代并不重要 |
[05:26] | Mozart wasn’t descended from Mozart, and he did pretty well. | 莫扎特就不是什么优秀之人的后代 但他就很成功 |
[05:29] | Here’s a novel idea: how about we just let the baby be a baby, | 我有个新想法: 不如我们不去探究这个孩子 |
[05:33] | and let the parents be parents, | 也不去探究她的父母 |
[05:34] | and somebody please change that diaper. | 拜托 赶紧给她换下尿布吧 |
[05:37] | -Your turn. -Fine. | -该你了 -好吧 |
[05:39] | I’m just gonna leave my drone video up, if anyone wants to check it out. | 我就继续播放无人机的视频了 如果有人想看的话 |
[05:43] | [Faith babbles] | |
[05:44] | Quit talking over Faith! I think she just said something. | 别打扰费丝说话! 我感觉她刚说了什么 |
[05:47] | Yeah, she did. She said, “You can’t choose your family.” | 对 她是说话了 她说: “人没办法选择自己的出身” |
[05:50] | Ignore him. | 别理他 |
[05:52] | Maybe in time, Bud will come around. | 或许巴德会慢慢想通的 |
[05:55] | Or maybe we’ll have to go behind his back, | 或许我们得背着他 |
[05:58] | swab some saliva from his mouth guard, | 从他那张封闭严实的嘴里刮点唾液 然后送去基因检测机构 |
[06:00] | and send it off to YourGeneMap-dot-com. | |
[06:03] | You didn’t. | 不是吧? |
[06:04] | Six weeks ago. The results should arrive any day now. | 这是六周前的事了 检测结果随时会寄过来 |
[06:07] | Oh, you’re good. | 你可真厉害 |
[06:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:10] | Bud still thinks we met “by chance.” | 巴德到现在还以为 我们是“偶然”遇到的 不是吧? |
[06:13] | -[laughs] -What? | |
[06:15] | [Allison laughs] | |
[06:18] | No, no, no, see, it’s a toilet that rises up automatically. | 不 是这样的 这是一款 能自动升降的马桶 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:25] | You too. | 你也是 |
[06:28] | Let me guess, they said no. | 让我猜猜 他们对你说了“不” |
[06:30] | No. They said, “No, thank you.” | 不 他们说的是:“不用 谢谢” |
[06:33] | Which is progress. | 这算是个进步 |
[06:35] | At this rate of progress, we’ll hit 60 rejections by the end of today. | 照这个速度下去 今天结束的时候 我们就能被拒绝60次了 |
[06:39] | Well, we could hit more if you also made calls. | 如果你跟我一起打 我们能收到更多拒绝 |
[06:41] | I am too busy solving our problems with two words: | 我忙着解决我们四个字的麻烦 顾不过来 |
[06:46] | Desert Topaz. | 沙漠黄玉 |
[06:49] | Casino. | 赌场 |
[06:50] | Desert Topaz Casino Resort and Spa. | 沙漠黄玉赌场度假及水疗中心 |
[06:54] | Two words: no. | 对此我表示拒绝 |
[06:56] | I am not getting lost on the way to see Carrot Top with you again. | 我再也不要跟你去看胡萝卜头 然后在路上迷路了 |
[07:00] | If we hadn’t gotten lost, | 要不是迷路 |
[07:01] | we never would have run into Carrot Top at that Ruby Tuesday. | 我们也不会在露比星期二餐厅 遇到胡萝卜头 |
[07:05] | Oh, that wasn’t Carrot Top! | 那人根本就不是胡萝卜头! |
[07:06] | He had red hair and a trunk, who cares? | 他一头红发 又拖着大行李箱 谁在乎呢? |
[07:09] | I’m trying to tell you they’re having open auditions for Shark Tank | 我是想告诉你沙漠黄玉这周末 |
[07:13] | at Desert Topaz this weekend. | 有《创智赢家》的公开试镜 |
[07:17] | You want me to go to a cattle call for a reality show? [chuckles] Pass! | 你想让我参加一档真人秀节目的 大规模试镜?不可能! |
[07:22] | -We would kill on that show! -[sighs] | 我们一定会在节目上所向披靡! 我这人很上镜的 |
[07:24] | I’m very telegenic. | |
[07:27] | -And you’d be there, too. -[knocking] | 你也能被选上 |
[07:30] | Sorry. Sorry, I know you’re working. | 抱歉 我知道你们正在工作 |
[07:33] | I’ve just got to get some info on that artwork Nick wants to sell at Christie’s. | 我得过来收集一些尼克想通过佳士得 拍卖掉的那件艺术品的信息 |
[07:36] | I am actually really happy you’re here. | 其实我很开心你过来了 |
[07:38] | Would you please explain to Frankie why we shouldn’t go on a reality show? | 你能跟弗兰基解释一下 为何我们不能上真人秀节目吗? |
[07:42] | Uh, because Nick’s wife number three was on Real Housewives? | 因为尼克的第三任妻子 曾上过《贵妇的真实生活》? |
[07:45] | -She was? -Only for two episodes. | -她上过吗? -只上了两集 |
[07:48] | She got a DUI, which got her a spin-off. | 她后来酒驾 所以被踢出节目了 |
[07:51] | Oh, Danielle. | 是丹妮尔 她试图切断自己的电子脚镣 |
[07:53] | She tried to cut off her ankle monitor. | |
[07:55] | And that’s the kind of person who goes on reality television. | 这种人才会上真人秀呢 但她可上不了《创智赢家》 |
[07:58] | But not the kind of person who goes on Shark Tank. | |
[08:01] | [Miriam] Shark Tank? | 《创智赢家》? |
[08:03] | Ooh. | |
[08:04] | That’s not a bad idea, actually. | 其实这想法不错 |
[08:07] | You’re not serious. | 你不会是认真的吧? |
[08:08] | Well, even if you don’t get funding, you get great exposure. | 就算拿不到投资 也能提高曝光度 |
[08:11] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:12] | I started two businesses, okay? | 我开过两家公司 好吗? |
[08:15] | I shouldn’t have to audition with a bunch of amateurs. | 我才不用跟那些业余选手一起试镜 |
[08:17] | They have entrepreneurs of all levels with some great products. | 这个节目有来自各个阶层的创业者 其实有些产品还挺不错的 |
[08:21] | That’s how we snagged the Mop-A-Doodle. | 我们就是这样抓住了扫成涂鸦的先机 |
[08:23] | What does the Mop-A-Doodle do? | 扫成涂鸦是什么东西? 听起来像是只公鸡的名字 |
[08:25] | [laughs] I sound like a rooster. | |
[08:27] | It takes the dirt on your floor and it makes it into floor art. | 它能吸走地板上的灰尘 然后再用灰尘在地板上作画 |
[08:31] | Why would anyone buy one of those? | 怎么会有人买这种东西呢? |
[08:33] | Beats me. | 我也想不通啊 |
[08:37] | -How many do you have? -Three. | 你有几台? 三台 |
[08:39] | I’ve got Mop-A-Doodle Lite, Mop-A-Doodle Pro, and Mop-A-Doodle Don’t. | 我有扫成涂鸦低配版 扫成涂鸦专业版以及扫成涂鸦禁止版 我的天 等一下 |
[08:42] | [cell phone rings] | |
[08:46] | -[continues ringing] -Oh, my God. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | |
[08:48] | It’s an investor, and he’s calling us back. | 是一个投资人 他给我们打过来了 |
[08:50] | Okay, Grace, it’s do-or-die. | 好了 格蕾丝 现在是生死存亡的关头 |
[08:53] | It’s this guy or Shark Tank. | 这家伙要是不投资 我们就去上《创智赢家》 |
[08:55] | I did not agree to that. | 我不同意 |
[08:59] | Hello, Mr. Swanson, I’m so glad to hear from you. | 你好 斯旺森先生 很高兴接到你的来电 |
[09:03] | Yeah, uh, it’s… | 对 它… |
[09:04] | Oh. | |
[09:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:07] | Well, toilets are about to have a big moment, | 我们的马桶就要大获成功了 |
[09:10] | and I’m so sorry you won’t be part of it. | 真遗憾这里面没有你的份 |
[09:14] | -[exhales] -Okay, Grace, you win. | 好了 格蕾丝 你赢了 |
[09:17] | Shark Tank it is. | 我们去参加《创智赢家》的试镜 |
[09:23] | “To go wrong in one’s own way is better than to go right in someone else’s.” | “行己之道而阻滞 好过行他人之道而通达” |
[09:29] | [Faith coos] | |
[09:31] | I think she’s getting it. | 我想她能理解 |
[09:33] | Well, if she is getting it, | 如果她真的能理解 |
[09:35] | then maybe you shouldn’t be reading her a book about murder. | 或许你不该给她念一本关于谋杀的书 |
[09:38] | I was halfway to my dermatologist’s when Bud’s DNA results came in, | 我本来在去看皮肤病医生的路上 结果巴德的DNA检测结果出来了 |
[09:41] | and I thought, “This carbuncle can wait. I got to get to Sol.” | 我就想:“这个痈可以再等等 我必须去找索尔” |
[09:44] | -[all chuckle] -Hi, my baby. | 嘿 我的宝贝 |
[09:46] | -Aww. -Well, let’s see what it says. | 我们看看上面说了什么 好 |
[09:49] | Oh, yeah. [chuckles] | |
[09:51] | You realize, if you both look together, | 你们知道的吧?即便你们俩一起看 |
[09:53] | it doesn’t make either of you any less guilty. | 这并不会减少 你们任何一人的内疚之情 |
[09:56] | If we’re guilty of anything, it is of caring about Faith’s future. | 就算我们真的有内疚之情 那也是为了费丝的未来着想 |
[10:01] | And I think it does make us a little less guilty. | 而且我觉得这确实 让我们不那么内疚了 |
[10:05] | Okay, under genetic traits, it says that Bud | 好了 根据基因特征 上面说巴德 |
[10:08] | may be prone to lactose intolerance and heavy earwax. | 可能会有乳糖不耐症 耳屎也会很多 |
[10:11] | How much did that test cost? | 这项检测花了你多少钱? |
[10:13] | Oh, my God! He may also have Olympic-level athletic ability? | 我的天!他或许还有 奥林匹克级别的运动能力? |
[10:18] | Frankie always wanted to put him on a curling team, | 弗兰基之前一直想让他打冰壶 |
[10:21] | but I said no. | 但我不同意 |
[10:23] | If I’d only known. | 我要是早点知道就好了 |
[10:24] | We could be sitting pretty now, living off his curling endorsements. | 不然现在我们就能靠着他打冰壶的 赞助费过上优渥的生活了 |
[10:28] | Where does it say if Bud’s related to a genius | 哪部分有写巴德可能有天才亲戚 |
[10:30] | or descended from anyone famous? | 或者是某个名人的后代? |
[10:33] | Oh, I think you have to click “Share and Find Out More” to see. | 我觉得好像得点击“分享并知道更多” 才能看到 |
[10:38] | Should we “Share and Find Out More”? | 我们要点吗? |
[10:40] | -I don’t see why not. -[Robert] Really? | -我觉得没什么不可以的 -真的吗? |
[10:42] | You don’t see why not? | 你觉得没什么不可以的? |
[10:44] | You share Bud’s info and then what? | 你分享了巴德的信息 然后呢? |
[10:47] | You reach out to a family member behind his back? | 背着他跟他的家人联系? |
[10:49] | What? Don’t be crazy. We’re not contacting anyone. | 你说什么呢?别这么吓人嘛 我们不会联系任何人的 |
[10:54] | What we’re doing is totally innocent. It’s called cyber-stalking. | 我们这么做一点也不犯法 这叫网络跟踪 |
[10:59] | You shut me up. | 我还是闭嘴吧 |
[11:00] | So? Should we do it? | 怎么样?我们要这么做吗? |
[11:03] | Let’s do it. | 做吧 我的天 真的匹配上了! |
[11:07] | [exhales] | |
[11:09] | -[computer dings] -Oh, my God. There’s a match! | |
[11:12] | Of course there is. | 当然会匹配上 |
[11:13] | -[Faith babbles] -[Allison exhales] | |
[11:15] | Hello, Sharks, I’m Frankie Bergstein. | 你们好 《创智赢家》 我是弗兰基伯格斯丁 |
[11:18] | Hello, no one, I’m Grace Hanson. | 你们好 无人 我是格蕾丝汉森 |
[11:20] | -And this is a– -Waste of time. | -这简直就是… -浪费时间 |
[11:24] | Hey, your way has not worked. Now cut the sass, toots, and get to it. | 嘿 你没拉来投资 所以别发牢骚了 好好录视频 |
[11:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:30] | Did you know that there are 40,000 toilet injuries | 你们知道美国各地 |
[11:34] | each year across the contiguous United States? | 每年有四万人因马桶受伤吗? |
[11:37] | Imagine what that count would be | 如果加上夏威夷、阿拉斯加和关岛 |
[11:39] | if we included Hawaii, Alaska, and Guam. | 想象一下这个数字会是多少 |
[11:43] | [Miriam] I’m out. | 我退出 |
[11:44] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[11:46] | I’m sorry. That’s just what the Sharks say. | 对不起 《创智赢家》的评委就是这么说的 |
[11:49] | Look, business lady, | 听着 商务小姐 |
[11:50] | if you have suggestions for our pitch, speak up. | 如果你对我们的宣讲有什么建议 就直说 |
[11:53] | Yeah. Or if… if you don’t think we should do it at all, | 对 或者…你认为我们 根本不该上这节目 |
[11:56] | feel free to say that, too. | 也请大胆地说出来 |
[11:58] | Okay. It was god-awful and bored me to tears. | 好吧 你们的演说太糟糕了 让我无聊到想哭 |
[12:02] | She’s playing hardball, Grace. This is great. | 她在用激将法 格蕾丝 这太好了 |
[12:05] | How is this great? | 怎么就好了? |
[12:07] | We have our very own Shark. | 我们有自己的《创智赢家》评委啊 |
[12:11] | With our aging population, more seniors are at risk of injury in the bathroom. | 随着人口老龄化的加剧 越来越多的 老年人面临在卫生间受伤的风险 |
[12:16] | Or worse, death by toilet. | 或者更糟糕 因马桶致死 |
[12:18] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[12:19] | ♪ Bah diddily dee dop ♪ | |
[12:21] | ♪ The toilet rising may be surprising ♪ | 从马桶上站不起来 可能会让你觉得自己是个废柴 |
[12:24] | ♪ But if you’ve got no core You won’t be on the floor ♪ | 但如果你没有力量 就会摔在地上 |
[12:28] | ♪ Skiddily pah ♪ | |
[12:31] | I’m way out. | 我真的要退出 她好严格啊 |
[12:33] | [exhales] She’s tough. | |
[12:35] | Well, you know, we gave it our best skiddily-bee-bop try. | 反正我们真的是尽力了 |
[12:39] | Maybe we’re just not cut out for Shark Tank. | 或许我们真的 不是上《创智赢家》的料 |
[12:42] | Why won’t you make us an offer, damn it? | 该死 你为什么不肯给我们投资? |
[12:45] | Because you’re not giving me a compelling reason to. | 因为你们并没有 给我一个令人信服的理由 |
[12:48] | The Sharks aren’t just investing in a product. | 《创智赢家》投资的不仅仅是产品 |
[12:50] | They’re investing in a story. | 他们投资的是还是一个故事 |
[12:52] | What is your story? How’d you come up with the idea for this? | 你们的故事是什么? 产品是如何诞生的? |
[12:56] | Well, we have a great story. | 我们有个非常好的故事 |
[12:58] | Uh, it’s a great private story. | 是个非常好的私密故事 |
[13:00] | Yes, Grace got stuck on the can big-time. | 对 格蕾丝卡在马桶上 怎么都起不来 |
[13:03] | Well, there goes the private part. | 现在一点都不私密了 |
[13:05] | Wait, hold it. You got stuck on the toilet? | 等一下 你卡在马桶上起不来? |
[13:08] | Please keep that between us. | 这件事千万别说出去 |
[13:10] | She was all alone. It was pretty dire. | 当时她一个人在家 孤立无援 |
[13:12] | And then we realized, if it happened to me, | 然后我们意识到 如果我会遇到这种事 |
[13:14] | it’s probably happening to a lot of other people. | 那或许很多其他人也会有同样的遭遇 |
[13:16] | So we created this thing to help all those people. | 所以我们创造了这个产品 就是为了帮助那些人 |
[13:20] | That’s fantastic. All you have to do is tell that story on Shark Tank. | 这故事太棒了 你们只需 在《创智赢家》上讲给大家听 我退出 |
[13:24] | -Ah. -I’m out. | |
[13:29] | There are hundreds of Jordan Scotts on Facebook. | 脸书上有好几百个叫乔丹斯科特的人 |
[13:31] | How are we supposed to know which one is his cousin? | 我们怎么知道哪个是他的表亲? 那我们就把所有人都看一遍 找出跟巴德最像的那个人 |
[13:33] | [sighs] We go through each one till we find whoever is most Bud-like. | |
[13:37] | Just look for the guy who irons his T-shirts. | 直接找那个会熨自己T恤的人 |
[13:39] | What about this guy? He likes food porn and… porn-porn. | 会不会是这个人? 他喜欢美食色情片 还有… 真正的色情片 |
[13:44] | No, porn-porn makes Bud cry. | 不可能是他 巴德看色情片的时候会哭 这个乔丹斯科特 骑劲爆单脚踏板车时受了重伤 |
[13:46] | Oh, this Jordan Scott hurt himself pretty bad on a Razor scooter. | |
[13:50] | Doesn’t mean he isn’t a genius. | 这并不代表他不是天才 |
[13:52] | You don’t feel bad about stealing your son’s bodily fluids | 你偷取自己儿子的体液 然后跟踪他的表亲 |
[13:56] | and then stalking his cousin? | 对此你一点内疚之情都没有吗? |
[13:58] | -I would feel guilty if I didn’t do it. -[computer dings] | 我要是不这么做 才会内疚 |
[14:01] | -[Allison] Oh, no. -What? | -不好 -怎么了? |
[14:02] | It’s Jordan Scott. Oh, God. He sent us a message. | 是乔丹斯科特 老天 他给我们发了一条信息 |
[14:05] | -How can he do that? -Well, if we can see him, he can see us! | -他怎么会给我们发信息呢? -如果我们能看他 那他也能看我们! |
[14:08] | That doesn’t seem right. | 这样可不好 |
[14:09] | Oh, God. He wants to meet us. | 老天 他想跟我们见面 他想见的不是你们 是巴德 |
[14:11] | He doesn’t want to meet you. He wants to meet Bud. | |
[14:14] | -I told you this would happen. -You didn’t tell me this would happen! | -我跟你说过会发生这种事 -你没跟我说过会发生这种事! |
[14:17] | If you had told me this would happen, I wouldn’t have done it! | 你要是跟我说过 我就不会这么做了! |
[14:20] | Well, I don’t know how the Internet works. | 我又不懂网络 |
[14:22] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[14:24] | We were very wrong to do this. | 我们真的不该这么做的 哇哦 还是我画的苹果像苹果 |
[14:27] | [seagulls squawking] | |
[14:37] | -[exhales] -Wow, my apple just looks like an apple. | |
[14:42] | I’m not angry with Grace! | 我没在生格蕾丝的气! |
[14:44] | Huh? | |
[14:46] | All right, you’ve pulled it out of me. I’m very angry with Grace. | 好吧 你把我的真情实感引出来了 我真的很生格蕾丝的气 |
[14:50] | Should I pull some more out of you? | 我要不要再引一些出来? |
[14:51] | [exhales] | |
[14:52] | All right, I’ll bite. | 好吧 那我就全说了吧 格蕾丝要抛弃我 |
[14:54] | Grace is bailing on me. | |
[14:56] | She’s closing the lid on Shark Tank. | 她否定了《创智赢家》的可能性 |
[14:59] | Well, when God closes one lid, she opens another one. | 上帝否定一种可能性时 会开启另一种可能性 |
[15:05] | Thank you, Jack. | 谢谢你 杰克 |
[15:08] | That was very insightful. | 你这话非常有启发性 |
[15:10] | I learned a lot in the bin. | 我在精神病院可是学到了不少 |
[15:12] | -Oh, I-I was still painting that. -[cell phone rings] | 我还没画完呢 你不看一下手机吗? |
[15:17] | -[continues ringing] -Want to check your phone? | |
[15:20] | -Maybe I do, maybe I don’t. -[continues ringing] | 或许我会 或许我不会 |
[15:24] | Perhaps I do. | 或许我真的会 我马上回来 |
[15:27] | Hmm. | |
[15:29] | [exhales] I’ll be right back. | |
[15:30] | I just remembered I got to go, be back in a second. | 我刚想起来我得马上回来 |
[15:35] | -Okay. -[door closes] | 好吧 |
[15:42] | -There she is. -And she is confused that here he is. | 你来了 你怎么突然就来了? |
[15:47] | -What are you doing here? -I was at the farmer’s market, | 你来做什么? 我本来是在农夫市场 结果看到了这些上等的奶酪 |
[15:50] | and I saw these beautiful cheeses. | |
[15:53] | Cheese picnic. Great idea. | 奶酪野餐 这主意真棒 |
[15:55] | You go set up on the patio. | 你去露台上准备一下 |
[15:58] | And I’ll come out with the candy corn as soon as I finish my painting. | 我一画完画 就带着玉米糖去找你 |
[16:01] | -I’d love to see what you’re working on. -No! | -我很想看看你在画什么 -不行! 我是说 这算是个我给自己的惊喜 |
[16:04] | Uh, I mean, it’s kind of a surprise. For-For me. | |
[16:09] | And I’d hate for you to tell me what it is. | 我会讨厌你告诉我那是什么的 |
[16:12] | I almost understand that. | 我差不多理解了 |
[16:14] | Okay, I’ll meet you outside. | 好的 那我们在外面见 好极了 我去换上吃奶酪时穿的裤子 |
[16:16] | Ah, great. | |
[16:18] | [exhales] And I’ll go change into my cheese-eating pants. | |
[16:22] | [exhales] | |
[16:30] | -Oh, my. -I thought we deserved a little relaxation | -我的天 -我觉得我们画了这么久 |
[16:33] | after all that painting. | 应该稍微放松一下 |
[16:35] | Um… | |
[16:36] | Chugging contest? | 比赛一口气喝完酒? |
[16:37] | Oh, no, no. This is a really nice bottle. | 不行 这瓶酒很可口 |
[16:40] | You know, a famous yet controversial sommelier once told me | 要知道 一个著名但备受争议的 品酒师曾告诉我 |
[16:44] | the best way to enjoy a red is to speed-drink it. | 品红酒的最佳方式就是一饮而尽 |
[16:48] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[17:01] | [exhales] | |
[17:03] | What are you, a narc? Drink it. | 你是缉毒警察吗?快喝啊 |
[17:07] | [Frankie] Mm. | |
[17:08] | -[exhales] -[grunts] | |
[17:10] | I can’t say I agree with that sommelier. | 那位品酒师的意见我不敢苟同 老天 我好累 |
[17:12] | [groans] Well, I’m beat. | |
[17:15] | [grunts] | |
[17:17] | I think it’s time for me to take a nap. | 我该去睡一觉了 |
[17:19] | Oh, a nap for two sounds perfect. [chuckles] | 两人一起小憩一下 这主意很好 好吧 不如你先睡吧 |
[17:22] | Um, all right. Well, why don’t you get started, | |
[17:26] | and I will go change into my napping pants. | 我去换上睡裤 |
[17:33] | [grunts] | |
[17:38] | [exhales] | |
[17:41] | [exhales] | |
[17:42] | [grunts] | |
[17:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:45] | Oh, no, thanks, I’ve got a pretty good buzz going already. | 不了 谢谢 我现在已经晕晕乎乎的了 |
[17:48] | But I just opened it. | 可我才刚打开这瓶酒 |
[17:49] | Oh, well, you’ve got some catching up to do, fella. | 伙计 我们可得好好聊聊 |
[17:53] | You know, I’ve really missed little moments like this. | 其实 我真的很怀念 像这样的美好时刻 只有你和我 美食和美景 |
[17:56] | -Mm-hmm. -Just you and me, | |
[17:57] | good food, gorgeous view. | |
[17:59] | [exhales] I have, too. I could sit here all day. | 我也是 我可以在这里坐上一整天 |
[18:03] | Or for the length of one adult male’s REM cycle. | 或者坐上一个成年男性的 快速眼动睡眠周期 |
[18:08] | -I love the way your mind works. -[chuckles] | 我真喜欢你这些奇思妙想 |
[18:10] | [Jack] Is there enough Brie for three? | 这里的布里干酪够三个人吃吗? |
[18:17] | Crazy dream we’re all having, huh? | 这梦境还挺疯狂的 对吧? |
[18:20] | [inhales sharply, exhales] | |
[18:22] | What are we gonna do? | What are we gonna do? 我们要怎么办? |
[18:25] | What are we gonna do? | What are we gonna do? |
[18:27] | What you’re going to do is tell Bud. Now. | 你们要告诉巴德 就现在 |
[18:31] | -[exhales] -But he’s not here. | 可他不在这里 |
[18:33] | So I guess we just take this to our graves? | 所以我们还是把这秘密带进坟墓吧? |
[18:36] | He’s going to find out anyway. | 他总会发现的 |
[18:38] | Don’t you think Jordan Scott’s gonna track Bud down? | 你们以为乔丹斯科特 就不会寻找巴德吗? |
[18:40] | Maybe not. He’s still dealing with that terrible scooter accident. | 或许不会 他现在还在应付 那场糟糕的滑板车事故 |
[18:44] | But he already has all of Bud’s information. | 但他已经知道巴德的所有信息了 |
[18:46] | All he has is a name. | 他只知道巴德的名字 |
[18:48] | And that name is Nwabudike Bergstein. | 那个名字就是诺瓦布迪克伯格斯丁 |
[18:50] | How many of them do you think live here in San Diego? Or anywhere? | 你们觉得有多少个叫这个名字的人 住在圣地亚戈?或者任何地方? |
[18:54] | Well, if there were even two, it could buy us some time. | 如果有两个 那就能帮我们争取一些时间 |
[18:57] | You have to tell Bud before Jordan Scott does. | 你们必须在乔丹斯科特找到巴德前 把这件事告诉巴德 |
[19:01] | [exhales] | |
[19:03] | You both know what to do. I wash my hands of this. | 你们俩都知道该怎么办 我不管了 |
[19:06] | Now that I’ve washed my hands, I’m going to make a sandwich. | 既然洗了手 我去做个三明治 |
[19:11] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[19:12] | But we should lead with that Olympic athlete thing. | 但我们应该重点跟他说 奥林匹克运动能力的事 |
[19:17] | -What the hell is going on here? -Um… | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[19:20] | Jack, hey. | 杰克 嘿 |
[19:21] | Look who showed up for a surprise picnic. | 看看谁来参加惊喜野餐了 |
[19:24] | And no one knew he was coming. | 根本没人知道他要来 |
[19:26] | Why are you wearing Frankie’s robe? | 你怎么穿着弗兰基的睡袍? |
[19:28] | -Why are you feeding her cheese? -I don’t know. She likes cheese? | -你为什么在喂她吃奶酪? -我不知道 因为她喜欢吃? |
[19:31] | Okay, guys, the good news is it’s all out in the open now, | 好了 你们俩个 好消息是 现在一切都明明白白的了 |
[19:34] | and I know I feel relieved. | 我真感觉轻松多了 |
[19:37] | -Frankie, how could you do this to me? -And me. | -弗兰基 你怎么能这么对我? -还有我 |
[19:39] | Are you two really upset, or is this just society telling you to be upset? | 你们俩是真的生气 还是这个社会告诉你们应该生气? |
[19:45] | No. I’m really upset. | 不 我是真的生气 |
[19:46] | And I’m wearing a ladies’ rainbow robe. | 而且我还穿着一件 印着彩虹的女士睡袍 |
[19:48] | That robe is gender neutral. | 那件睡袍男女都能穿 |
[19:51] | Frankie, what did you think was going to happen here? | 弗兰基 你是怎么想的? |
[19:55] | I don’t know, but we were all having so much fun. | 我不知道 但我们都很开心 |
[19:59] | But we didn’t know that “we” were having fun. | 但我们俩并不知道 是我们三个人都很开心 |
[20:01] | W-We thought “we” were having fun. | 我还以为是我们俩很开心 |
[20:05] | And I can’t do “we.” | 我可不想陷入这种三人关系 |
[20:10] | Wait, J-Rock– | 等一下 日式摇滚… |
[20:11] | I’m J-Rock! Because I worked in the music biz, remember? | 我才是日式摇滚! 因为我在音乐界工作 还记得吗? |
[20:15] | No, I’m J-Rock. ‘Cause I’m solid as a rock. | 不 我才是日式摇滚 因为我有着摇滚不死的精神 |
[20:18] | Well, who is J-Bird? | 那谁是大麻烟卷来着? |
[20:19] | I can only assume it’s another guy you’re stringing along. | 我只能认为那是另一个被你欺骗的人 |
[20:23] | Oh, I’m sorry. I should have been honest with both of you. | 对不起 我应该跟你们两个说实话的 |
[20:27] | But Jack, I didn’t expect to fall for you so fast. | 可是 杰克 我没想到自己 会这么快就喜欢上你 |
[20:32] | And Jacob, I didn’t know I was gonna feel so much when you showed up. | 雅各布 我也没想到你出现后 居然又波动了我的心弦 |
[20:36] | [groans] Oh, the hives are back. | 我的荨麻疹又复发了 |
[20:38] | This goddamn patio! | 这个该死的露台! |
[20:40] | You know, I probably should have left when I knew you weren’t dying, | 其实 当初在知道你不会死之后 我或许该离开的 |
[20:43] | but I definitely should leave now. | 但我现在真的得走了 |
[20:45] | -No! Don’t go! -Well, then I’ll go. | -不!别走! -好吧 那我走 |
[20:46] | No! Nobody move. | 不行!谁都不许走 |
[20:49] | I have feelings for both of you. | 你们两个我都喜欢 |
[20:52] | But you don’t feel enough for either of us to want to give up the other, | 但你对我们任何一人的喜欢 都不足以让你放弃另外一人 |
[20:56] | and that’s not going to work for me. | 我不玩这种游戏 |
[20:57] | Yes, but aren’t you both flattered | 我知道 但我因为你们其中一人 |
[20:59] | that I’m messing up my relationship with one of you for the other? | 搞砸了跟另外一人的的恋爱关系 难道你们不为此感到受宠若惊吗? |
[21:03] | Well, which one’s which? | 但你为了谁搞砸了跟谁的恋爱? 看来这就是答案了 |
[21:09] | -[exhales] -I guess that’s our answer. | |
[21:14] | Wanna go grab a drink? | 你想喝一杯吗? |
[21:16] | No. | 不想 |
[21:23] | Hi, I’m Grace Hanson. | 你好 我是格蕾丝汉森 |
[21:27] | [scoffs] Well, you don’t even know what I’m going to say. I– | 你还不知道我要说什么呢 我… |
[21:32] | Yes, it is about a toilet. | 对 是关于一款马桶 |
[21:35] | -Okay, goodbye. -[clattering] | 好的 再见 |
[21:40] | Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What’s happening? Where is that going? | 嘿!怎么回事 你们要把这个雕像弄去哪? |
[21:43] | Uruguay. This one’s already sold. | 乌拉圭 这个雕像已经卖出去了 |
[21:45] | No, but that-that one has to stay here. | 不行 但那个雕像得留在这里 |
[21:47] | I’m sorry, Nick thought you didn’t like it | 抱歉 尼克还以为你不喜欢它 |
[21:49] | since you had it moved into the bathroom. | 因为你把它都挪到卫生间里去了 |
[21:52] | Because the bathroom is the perfect place to appreciate a statue. | 因为卫生间是欣赏雕像的绝佳之地 |
[21:56] | I mean, you’re just sitting there. | 我是说 你就坐在那里 对哦 那些做雕塑公园的傻瓜 居然没想到这一点 |
[21:58] | Right. It’s a shame all those dummies who made sculpture gardens | |
[22:02] | didn’t think of that. | 真是可惜 |
[22:05] | It helps me get off the toilet, okay? | 它能帮我从马桶上站起来 好吗? |
[22:08] | I throw a towel over her neck and hoist myself up with it. | 我会扔条毛巾套在她脖子上 然后把自己拽起来 老天 要是有一款能帮助 你这样的人的产品就好了 |
[22:13] | Oh, gee, if only there were a product to help someone with that. | |
[22:20] | Sarcasm noted. | 我听出了你的讽刺 |
[22:21] | So I take it Nick doesn’t know why you invented this toilet? | 所以尼克并不知道 你为何发明了这种马桶? 不知道 他以为是弗兰基想出来的 |
[22:24] | No, no, he thinks Frankie came up with this | |
[22:27] | so she could reach her bathroom Fig Newmans. | 这样她就能够到卫生间里的 无花果酥了 |
[22:29] | I’m not gonna ask. | 我就不细问了 |
[22:30] | Well, see, that’s the beauty of that story. | 瞧 这故事妙就妙在这里 |
[22:33] | Well, now I get why you don’t want to go on Shark Tank. | 现在我明白 你为何不想上《创智赢家》了 |
[22:35] | Yeah. Hey, listen, you were married to the guy. | 嗯 嘿 听着 你曾是尼克的妻子 |
[22:38] | How do you think Nick would react to me telling him why we really started this? | 如果我把这款马桶的真实创作来源 告诉尼克 你觉得他会有什么反应? |
[22:42] | [exhales] | |
[22:43] | I get it. It’s not something anybody wants to tell a new husband. | 我理解 这不是女人想告诉 自己新婚丈夫的事 |
[22:47] | And if this were the Nick that I was married to, | 如果对方是之前我嫁的那个尼克 |
[22:49] | I would say 100 percent do not tell him. | 我建议你千万不要告诉他 |
[22:53] | But he’s a different guy now, | 但他现在不一样了 而且他真的很爱你 |
[22:56] | and he really loves you. | |
[22:59] | Yeah, I know he does. But once that image is in his head… | 嗯 这一点我知道 可一旦那个画面在他脑海里定格… |
[23:03] | Well, I think we can both agree intimacy is gross. | 我想我都同意 亲密是展示给对方恶心的一面 |
[23:06] | But if that’s what you really want with Nick… | 但如果你真的想 跟杰克做到亲密无间… |
[23:08] | No, what I want is to keep that statue. | 不 我想要留住那座雕像 |
[23:11] | Yeah. Unfortunately, so does the president of Uruguay. | 好吧 不幸的是 乌拉圭的总统也是这么想的 |
[23:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[23:16] | -[exhales] -[Miriam] Oh. | |
[23:18] | Just out of curiosity, how did you manage | 出于好奇 我问一下 在你把雕像挪进卫生间之前 |
[23:21] | before you moved the statue into the bathroom? | 你是怎么从马桶上起身的? |
[23:24] | I had Frankie. | 我让弗兰基来帮我 |
[23:26] | She busted in like one of those Kool-Aid men and rescued me. | 她像那种酷爱饮料广告上的 男人一样闯进来 对我实施营救 |
[23:30] | I’d probably still be there if it wasn’t for her. | 要不是她 我可能现在还卡在马桶上呢 |
[23:33] | You would if you called me. | 你要是打给我 我肯定不会管的 |
[23:35] | You’re lucky. Frankie’s a good one. | 你真走运 弗兰基是个很好的朋友 |
[23:39] | Yes, she is. | 对 她确实是 |
[23:46] | So let me get this straight. | 让我捋捋 |
[23:48] | You went behind my back and stole my DNA? | 你们背着我偷了我的DNA? |
[23:50] | Our curiosity got the better of us. | 我们实在是太好奇了 |
[23:52] | We just wanted to help Faith cure cancer. | 我们只是想帮助费丝治愈癌症 |
[23:54] | Do you hear how insane that sounds? | 你们知道这话听起来有多疯狂吗? |
[23:57] | -I’m so sorry. -On the upside, you do have Olympic genes. | 真的很对不起 好的一面是 你确实有 奥林匹克级别的运动基因 |
[24:00] | Damn it. I knew I would’ve been good at curling. | 该死 我就知道我能打好冰壶 |
[24:03] | You see how dangerous this is? | 你们知道这么做有多危险吗? |
[24:05] | Now I’m going to be thinking about my dashed curling dreams all night. | 现在我得整晚想着自己的冰壶梦想了 |
[24:08] | [groans] We’ve done a terrible thing. What can we do to fix this? | 我们真的错了 我们做什么能弥补你呢? |
[24:11] | Just shut down the account. I don’t want to know anything else, | 把那个帐户关了 我什么都不想知道 |
[24:14] | and I don’t want to talk about this anymore. | 我也不想再聊这个话题了 |
[24:15] | We totally respect that, but– | 我们完全尊重你的意见 可是… |
[24:17] | No. I don’t want to hear it. | 别说 我不想听 |
[24:20] | I’m sorry, but you have to. | 抱歉 但你必须听 |
[24:22] | No, I don’t have to. You’re not my real dad. | 不 我不必听 你又不是我亲爸 |
[24:25] | Bud, you have a real cousin, and he wants to meet you. | 巴德 我们找到了你的表亲 他想见见你 |
[24:37] | [door opens] | |
[24:39] | [door closes] | |
[24:41] | Frankie, are you all right? | 弗兰基 你没事吧? |
[24:43] | Oh, God, another China Bucket coma. | 老天 你又因为吃中餐精神恍惚了 |
[24:47] | I told you last time not to eat the whole Great Wall of Wontons. | 我上次就跟你说过了 不要吃那么多馄饨 你说得对 结局很糟糕 |
[24:51] | You were right. It did not end well. | |
[24:54] | Not the wontons, not dating both guys. The whole thing just blew up. | 馄饨吃多了难受 两个男人也离开了 我把一切都搞砸了 我为你感到遗憾 |
[24:58] | -Oh, I’m so sorry. -[groans] | |
[25:01] | I was double-timing, and I was double-dumped. | 我脚踏两只船 最后两只船都沉了 |
[25:05] | So now I’m eating double dumplings. | 所以我在吃双份的饺子 |
[25:07] | Yeah, well, that’s the trajectory. | 嗯 事情本来就会这么发展 |
[25:11] | -I guess. -Yeah. | -大概是吧 -嗯 |
[25:15] | I wanted everything to be light and fun. I didn’t want anyone to get hurt. | 我希望一切都轻松愉快 我不想伤害任何人 |
[25:19] | Eventually, somebody always wants more. | 说到底 总有一个人想要更多 |
[25:22] | Surprisingly, it wasn’t me. | 奇怪的是 那个人居然不是我 |
[25:27] | Why are you eating your feelings? | 你怎么也开始大吃了? |
[25:32] | Nick sold my bathroom statue. | 尼克把卫生间里那座雕像卖掉了 |
[25:35] | Okay, we can deal with that. | 没问题 我们应付得来 你每次有需要 打给我就好 |
[25:37] | Every time you need to go, just call me. | |
[25:39] | I can be there in ten minutes, give or take a few traffic laws. | 我十分钟就能赶到 违反几次交规就成 |
[25:43] | That’s not gonna work. | 这方法不是长久之计 |
[25:44] | Right. So we’ll live-stream your bathroom to my phone. | 好 那就用我的手机 对你家卫生间进行实时监控 |
[25:48] | -So as soon as you walk in– -Frankie. | -只要你一进卫生间… -弗兰基 |
[25:50] | Okay, let’s go over there right now and rig up something else. | 好吧 那我们现在去你家 再往卫生间里弄个别的东西 |
[25:54] | I can figure it out, don’t you worry. | 我能搞定的 你别担心 |
[25:57] | You would do that, wouldn’t you? | 你会那么做的 不是吗? |
[25:58] | -Do what? -Just drop everything for me. | -做什么? -为了我放弃一切 |
[26:02] | [laughs] | |
[26:03] | What other solution is there? | 不然还有别的解决办法吗? |
[26:07] | There’s only one. | 只有一个解决办法 |
[26:10] | -We gotta go. -Where? | 我们得走了 -去哪? -沙漠黄玉赌场 |
[26:12] | To Desert Topaz. | |
[26:14] | We’re gonna tell our story. | 我们要讲述自己的故事 |
[26:16] | You know, if we do this, Nick is gonna find out. | 如果我们这么做 尼克会知道的 |
[26:19] | Well, I’m well aware of that. | 我当然清楚 |
[26:20] | But I’m not doing this business with Nick. I’m doing it with my best friend. | 但我不是在跟尼克一起做生意 而是在跟我最好的朋友一起做 |
[26:25] | Yeah, you are! | 是啊 没错! |
[26:27] | Let’s go catch us a shark. | 我们去好好干一票吧! |
[26:29] | -Let’s do it. -Yeah. [laughs] | -没问题 -耶 |
[26:31] | ♪ I got dreams, y’all ♪ | |
[26:32] | [“A Million Dollars A Day” by Aloe Blacc plays] | |
[26:35] | ♪ Big old pie in the sky Hopes are high ♪ | |
[26:38] | ♪ Crazy dreams, y’all ♪ | |
[26:40] | ♪ Talk about it ♪ | |
[26:42] | ♪ Bucket list full of ignorance is bliss ♪ | |
[26:44] | ♪ And fancy little things, y’all Twinkling in my eye ♪ | |
[26:49] | ♪ Hopin’ that I live to see it all Before I die ♪ | |
[26:53] | ♪ I heard about the power of intention ♪ | |
[26:55] | ♪ Did I forget to mention I just wanna get paid ♪ | |
[26:58] | -♪ A million dollars a day ♪ -♪ Gimme that money ♪ | |
[27:00] | ♪ Gimme that money, gimme that money ♪ | |
[27:02] | -♪ A million dollars a day ♪ -♪ Show me that money ♪ | |
[27:03] | ♪ Show me that money, show me that money ♪ | |
[27:05] | -♪ I just want to get paid ♪ -♪ Gimme that money ♪ | |
[27:07] | ♪ Gimme that money, gimme that money ♪ | |
[27:08] | -♪ A million dollars a day ♪ -♪ Show me that money ♪ | |
[27:10] | ♪ Show me that money, show me that money ♪ | |
[27:12] | -♪ A million dollars a day ♪ -♪ Gimme that money, gimme that money ♪ | |
[27:14] | ♪ Show me that money, yeah ♪ | |
[27:18] | [woman] Okay, good night! |