时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [Grace Potter’s “Stuck In The Middle” playing] | NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[00:13] | ♪ Well, I don’t know Why I came here tonight ♪ | |
[00:16] | ♪ Got the feelin’ That somethin’ ain’t right ♪ | |
[00:20] | ♪ I’m so scared In case I fall off my chair ♪ | |
[00:24] | ♪ And I’m wondering How I’ll get down the stairs ♪ | |
[00:28] | ♪ And there’s clowns to the left of me Jokers to the right ♪ | |
[00:32] | ♪ Here I am Stuck in the middle with you ♪ | |
[00:36] | ♪ Yes, I’m stuck in the middle with you ♪ | |
[00:39] | ♪ Ooh, ooh ♪ | |
[00:45] | So, with my bad hips and– and my knees, I was totally stuck, | 我的髋关节和膝盖都不好 我完全被困住了 |
[00:49] | and I realized there must be a lot of people that are in the same– | 我意识到一定有很多人的情况和我… |
[00:52] | Really make eye contact with Mr. Wonderful. | 你一定要和绝妙先生进行眼神交流 |
[00:55] | Can I get through this just once without you interrupting me? | 你能不能别打断我 让我完整地说完一次? |
[00:58] | Oh, yes, of course. | -当然可以 -好的 抱歉 你继续 |
[01:01] | -Okay. -I’m sorry. Go. | |
[01:03] | So, then we started talking to other people, | 然后我们开始和其他人聊 |
[01:06] | -and it turns out that– -I need you to make love to Mark Cuban. | -结果发现… -我需要你给予马克库班爱的关注 |
[01:10] | You know, I’m gonna throttle you. | 我要掐死你 |
[01:11] | -With your eyes. -With my hands! | -用你的眼神 -用我的手! |
[01:14] | You’re just hangry. Nick should be here with Indian food any minute. | 你就是太饿了 尼克随时会带着印度菜回来 |
[01:18] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[01:19] | He texted your phone and asked what you wanted for dinner. | 他给你发了短信 问你晚上想吃什么 |
[01:22] | -[scoffs] -So I texted back and said Indian. | 所以我就回短信说印度菜 |
[01:24] | -You call him Honeybear, right? -No. | -你叫他蜜熊 是吧? -不是 |
[01:27] | -It might be a thing you do now. -[door opens] | 可能你现在要这么叫了 |
[01:29] | -Hey, Honeybear. -[slight chuckle] You’re welcome. | 嘿 蜜熊 不用谢 看啊 弗兰基在呢 她还没走 今天又来了 |
[01:33] | Oh, look, there’s Frankie. Still. Again. | |
[01:36] | -And always. -I was sort of hoping | -我会一直都在 -其实我希望 |
[01:39] | -I could just have dinner with my wife. -But she hates Indian, and I ordered it. | -能单独和我妻子共进晚餐 -但她讨厌印度菜 而那是我点的 |
[01:43] | Frankie was just leaving. | 弗兰基正打算要走 |
[01:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:48] | I’m picking up what you’re throwing down. | 我会把你扔掉的东西捡走 我觉得你的沙发想要我留下 |
[01:50] | [grunts] I think your couch wants me to stay. | |
[01:53] | -I think my husband wants you to go. -[slight grunts] | 我觉得我丈夫想要你走 |
[01:57] | All right, fine. I’ll take out my takeout. | 那好吧 我把我的外卖也顺便带走吧 |
[02:01] | But if you forgot the tofu tikka, I’m gonna– | 但你要是忘了买炭烤豆腐 我就… |
[02:03] | Frankie! I’ll see you in the morning, 9:00 a.m. sharp. | 弗兰基!我们明天早上9点整见 |
[02:06] | Can we make it noon? You see what I’m gonna eat tonight. | 我们中午见行吗? 毕竟我今晚要吃印度菜 |
[02:13] | I definitely forgot the tofu tikka. | 我绝对忘了买炭烤豆腐 |
[02:15] | Alexa, lock the door. | 亚莉克莎 锁门 |
[02:17] | -[Alexa] Okay. -[door locks] | 好的 |
[02:18] | And you think that’s gonna stop her? | 你觉得那样就能拦住她? |
[02:21] | I’m sorry we’ve taken over the place. | 抱歉我们天天在家里排练 |
[02:23] | Oh, stop worrying. | 别担心了 |
[02:25] | You’re gonna do great, and Frankie is made for TV. | 你们会没事的 弗兰基天生就是上电视的料 |
[02:28] | I know. And we just need one Shark to say yes. | 我知道 我们只需要一个嘉宾的支持 |
[02:32] | That’s right. Little thing, though, that one Shark can’t be Cuban. | 没错 但有件小事 支持你们的嘉宾不能是库班 |
[02:35] | -I’m sorry? -Anyone but Mark Cuban. | -什么? -除了马克库班 谁都行 我去拿盘子和善胃得 马上回来 |
[02:38] | I’m gonna grab the plates and the Zantac. Be right back. | |
[02:41] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[02:43] | [Nick] Curry doesn’t sit well with me. | 我的胃享受不了咖喱 |
[02:47] | No. Why can’t I make a deal with Cuban? | 不是 我为什么不能和库班做生意? |
[02:50] | I have a bad history with that guy. | 我和那个人有过节 |
[02:52] | Some ugly stuff went down between us. | 我们之间发生过一些不愉快的事 |
[02:55] | Rich guy stuff. | 有钱人之间的事 |
[02:56] | Well, what did he do to you? | 他对你做了什么? |
[03:00] | -I don’t want to talk about it. -[scoffs] | 我不想聊这个 光是想想就很痛苦 |
[03:01] | It’s actually painful just to think about. | |
[03:05] | [scoffs] | |
[03:07] | Well, you do realize this would reduce our chances of funding the Rise Up | 可如果这样 我们给升起马桶 拉到投资的机会 |
[03:11] | by 20 percent. | 就降低了20% |
[03:13] | How am I supposed to tell Frankie that? | 我要怎么和弗兰基说呢? |
[03:17] | And there it is again. The most important thing is Frankie. | 又来了 你眼里最重要的就是弗兰基 |
[03:20] | This is a very big thing for us. | 这事对我们很重要 |
[03:22] | I’ve completely accepted Frankie as part of our marriage. | 我完全接受弗兰基 是我们婚姻的一部分 |
[03:25] | I’ve done everything short of inviting her into the marital bed. | 除了邀请她共享床笫之欢外 我能做的都做了 |
[03:28] | Yeah, well, that’s good, ’cause she’d probably accept. | 很好 因为她很可能会接受邀请的 |
[03:30] | So just once, could you do something for me… | 你能不能就迁就我这一次… |
[03:34] | for the simple reason that… | 理由很简单… |
[03:37] | I’m your husband and I’m asking? | 我是你丈夫 求你了 好吗? |
[03:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:45] | Fine. I promise, I… [deep breath] | 好 我答应你 我… |
[03:47] | We won’t sell to Cuban. | 我们不会跟库班做生意的 |
[03:49] | Thank you, Honeybear. | 谢谢你 蜜熊 |
[03:53] | Now let’s eat this damn Indian food that neither of us wanted. | 现在开吃咱俩谁都不喜欢的印度菜吧 |
[04:02] | And now all Sol can talk about is going on a cruise. | 现在索尔整天吵着要邮轮旅行 但你没那个钱 |
[04:05] | Oh, you can’t afford that. | |
[04:07] | You gave all that money to save the theater. | 你把钱都拿去拯救剧院了 |
[04:09] | I know that, Peter. And I need it back before he finds out. | 我知道 彼得 而且我得在他发现之前要回这笔钱 |
[04:13] | Our limit on spending without telling each other is $679. | 我们不用告知对方的花销限额 是679美元 |
[04:17] | That precedent was clearly settled with Sol v. Inflatable Jacuzzi. | 这个先例显然是由索尔 买充气按摩浴缸确定的 |
[04:22] | You know, when you really look at it, this is all Sol’s fault. | 其实 如果你认真考虑这事的话 这一切都是索尔的错 |
[04:26] | He’s the one who turned our community theater benefit | 是他把我们的社区剧院的慈善活动 |
[04:29] | into a fundraiser for a guy with cancer. | 变成了给一个癌症病人捐款活动 你说得对 索尔真是搞不清楚重点 |
[04:31] | Oh, you’re right. Sol’s priorities are way out of whack. | |
[04:35] | Why help a guy with cancer when you can fund A Chorus Line? | 如果可以为《歌舞线上》筹款 为什么要帮助一个癌症病人? |
[04:39] | Robert, you’re not right for A Chorus Line. | 罗伯特 你不适合演《歌舞线上》 |
[04:42] | [door opens] | |
[04:45] | -Hi, honey. -Hi, Sol. | -嗨 亲爱的 -嗨 索尔 你们俩怎么一脸沮丧的样子? |
[04:47] | Why do you two look so grim? | |
[04:49] | Oh, you know, just two old thespians | 你懂的 就是两个老演员 |
[04:51] | trying to figure out how to raise the curtain one more time. | 在想办法如何再一次拉开表演的帷幕 |
[04:54] | You remember, Sol, how you ruined our fundraiser? | 索尔 你还记得 你是怎么毁了我们的募捐活动的吧? |
[04:58] | But don’t you feel good that we did a wonderful thing | 但我们为一个遭受痛苦的人 做了件好事 |
[05:01] | for a man who was suffering? | 你为此不感到舒心吗? |
[05:02] | -I guess. -Yeah. | -我想是吧 -是啊 |
[05:04] | [Sol] Okay, well, | 那好 |
[05:06] | these will at least cheer up Robert. | 至少这些会让罗伯特高兴起来 |
[05:10] | Cruise brochures. [slight chuckle] | 邮轮宣传页 |
[05:13] | I’ve whittled it down to three choices, | 我缩减到了三个选项 |
[05:15] | depending on how much we want to spend. | 取决于我们想花多少钱 |
[05:21] | Queen of the Sea, which is super luxury deluxe, | 海之女王号 超级豪华奢侈 |
[05:25] | Sea Chaser, which is medium luxury deluxe, | 追海者号 中级豪华奢侈 |
[05:30] | or the Drunken Seahorse, | 或者醉海马号 |
[05:32] | which is not deluxe at all, but a boat that goes to some nice places. | 一点也不奢侈 但它去的地方都不错 |
[05:37] | Ah, the Seahorse. It sounds like they know how to party. | 海马号!听起来他们很会开派对 |
[05:41] | Isn’t the Seahorse the one that had an outbreak of botulism | 海马号不就是爆发了肉毒杆菌中毒 |
[05:44] | and several passengers perished at sea? | 导致几名乘客丧生海上的那艘船吗? |
[05:47] | This is the one I want to go on, Peter. | 彼得 我就想选这艘船 |
[05:49] | But don’t we deserve the super luxury deluxe? | 但我们不该享受超级豪华奢侈游吗? |
[05:53] | As Saroyan said, | 就像萨洛扬说的 |
[05:55] | “In the time of your life, live.” | “有生之年 享受生活” |
[05:59] | We’re all gonna end up in the ground anyway. | 反正我们最终都会入土的 |
[06:01] | Like the people who died of botulism. | 就像死于肉毒杆菌中毒的人们一样 |
[06:04] | I’ll call Queen of the Sea and check availabilities. | 我打给海之女王号 问问有没有位子 |
[06:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | You know what that made me think? | 你知道这让我想到了什么吗? |
[06:16] | That I’m gonna put you in the ground? | 我会让你入土为安? |
[06:19] | Didn’t you guys just recently buy fancy burial plots? | 你们俩最近不是刚买了高级墓地吗? |
[06:22] | Last year. It was a very emotional day. | 是去年 那天我们情绪太过激动 |
[06:26] | I’m sure it was. You need to sell them. | 肯定是这样的 你需要把墓地卖掉 |
[06:29] | What? Are you insane? | 什么?你疯了吗? |
[06:31] | It’s the perfect solution to this mess Sol’s put you in. | 这是解决索尔给你造成的困境的 最佳解决方案 |
[06:35] | By the time it comes out, | 等真相败露的那天 |
[06:36] | either he’ll be dead and have no idea, | 要么他死了 完全不会知道这件事 |
[06:39] | or you’ll be dead and have no idea how angry he is. | 要么你死了 也不会知道他有多生气 |
[06:42] | [gasps] | |
[06:50] | How come I’m not right for A Chorus Line? | 我怎么就不适合演《歌舞线上》了? |
[06:53] | Oh, Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[06:59] | [exhales] | |
[07:00] | I can’t believe how nervous I am. | 真不敢相信我这么紧张 我从没见过有血缘关系的亲戚 |
[07:02] | I’ve never met a blood relative. | |
[07:04] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 最糟糕能怎样? |
[07:06] | He punches you off your bike and thinks you’re fucking his mom? | 他把你从自行车上打倒在地 认为你在睡他的妈妈? |
[07:09] | Less that and more… | 不是那种 而是… |
[07:11] | what if I hate him? | 要是我讨厌他呢? -要是我喜欢他呢? -没事的 |
[07:12] | -[scoffs] What if I like him? -It’ll be fine. | |
[07:15] | If you hate him, you’ll never have to see him again. | 如果你讨厌他 那你永远不用再见他 |
[07:17] | And if you like him, then you’ve doubled your friend count. | 如果你喜欢他 那你的朋友数量就翻倍了 |
[07:20] | Do people call cousins “cuz”? Is that a thing? | 人们称表兄弟为“表亲”吗? 有这种叫法吗? |
[07:23] | I don’t know, bro. | 哥们 我不知道 |
[07:26] | Look, let’s take the pressure off, okay? | 我们卸下压力 好吗? |
[07:29] | We’ll agree on a safe word. | 我们先定好一个暗号 如果你感到不舒服 就说出来 |
[07:30] | And if you’re miserable, just say it, | |
[07:33] | and I’ll come up with an excuse to go. | 我会想个借口让咱俩都离开 |
[07:36] | Okay, good idea. What’s the word? | 好吧 好主意 暗号是什么? |
[07:38] | -Uh, how about “latte”? -That’s not gonna work. | -“拿铁”怎么样? -这个词不行的 |
[07:40] | -Why? -Because I’m ordering a latte. | -为什么? -因为我会点一杯拿铁 |
[07:42] | Order something else. | 那你就点别的 |
[07:44] | I have to change my drink? Change your safe word. | 我要换了我喜欢的饮料? 还是换了你的暗号吧 |
[07:47] | Fine. Uh… [clears throat] | 好吧 |
[07:48] | “Sugar.” | “糖” |
[07:49] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[07:53] | -Hey. Are you my… Jordan? -You must be Bud. | -嘿 你是我的表亲乔丹吗? -你一定是巴德 |
[07:55] | -Hey! -Hi. | -嘿! -嗨 |
[07:56] | -Oh. Hey. -Uh… Oh, yeah. | -嘿 -好 |
[07:58] | -Sorry, that was awkward. -No, it’s okay. | -抱歉 真尴尬 -没有 没关系 |
[08:00] | This is my brother, Coyote. | 这位是我弟弟凯奥迪 |
[08:01] | Oh, hi. How…? | 嗨 真是… |
[08:05] | But not as awkward as that. | 这比我刚才尴尬多了 |
[08:08] | Please. | 请坐吧 |
[08:10] | So, uh, this is… | 那 就是这样… |
[08:11] | -Yeah. Yeah. It is, isn’t it? -[Jordan chuckles] | 对 就是这样 对吧? |
[08:14] | So, uh, what made you go onto YourGeneMap-dot-com? | 你怎么会去浏览基因图谱网站? |
[08:18] | Uh, actually, my wife did. | 其实是我妻子浏览的 |
[08:20] | She thought our daughter might be a genius and was hoping I’d be related to one. | 她认为我们的女儿可能会是个天才 所以她希望我有个天才亲戚 抱歉 我读斯坦福大学时 只排到班里第三名 |
[08:24] | Ah, sorry, I was only third in my class at Stanford. | |
[08:29] | Ooh. | |
[08:30] | -Just kidding, I was first. -Oh. | 开玩笑的 我是第一名 |
[08:32] | Kidding again. Uh, I didn’t go to Stanford. | 又是一个玩笑 我没上过斯坦福大学 |
[08:35] | -Sorry, I’m bad at jokes. -[chuckles] | 抱歉 我不擅长开玩笑 |
[08:38] | Please do not think I’m weird. | 请不要认为我很古怪 |
[08:40] | I went to Harvard. | 我上的是哈佛大学 没事 我弟弟刚才还亲了你 |
[08:41] | -Oh. -It’s okay. My brother just kissed you. | |
[08:43] | So, weird is a relative term in this family. | 所以 我们家的人都很古怪 |
[08:47] | Anyhoo, why’d you go on the website? | 对了 你为什么要浏览那个网站? |
[08:50] | Well, actually, I have this condition called CKD… | 其实 我得了慢性肾病 |
[08:54] | -Oh. -So I was looking around | 所以我在四处寻找基因配对… |
[08:55] | for a genetic match… | |
[08:58] | because I kind of need a kidney. | 因为我需要一个肾 |
[09:02] | -A what? -A kidney. | 一个什么? 一个肾 |
[09:05] | Donor. | 一个捐献者 |
[09:08] | -Wow. Can you pass the sugar? -[Coyote exhales] | 哎呀 你能帮我递一下糖吗? |
[09:14] | I’m so sorry about your kidney, man. | 哥们 我为你的肾病感到难过 |
[09:17] | Hey, maybe Bud could give you one. | 嘿 也许巴德可以给你一个 |
[09:24] | [gulls squawking] | |
[09:28] | [Grace clears throat] I, um… | 我… |
[09:30] | So, uh, I– I realized there must be a lot of other people | 所以我意识到一定有很多人 |
[09:34] | in the same exact situation that I was… | 也和我有着同样的遭遇… |
[09:37] | [exhales] | |
[09:38] | I-I-I can’t pitch like this. | 我实在推销不下去了 |
[09:41] | Is it the rainstick? | 因为那个雨声器吗? |
[09:42] | No, it’s… it’s Sol. | 不是 是因为…索尔 |
[09:44] | -What are you doing here? -I’m Mark Cuban. | 你在做什么呢? 我是马克库班 |
[09:47] | I thought, based on my performance, it was pretty obvious. | 我以为根据我的表演 这很明显了 |
[09:49] | I plucked him out of obscurity. | 我把他从默默无闻中解救了出来 |
[09:52] | Ah, give the kid a chance. | 给这孩子一个机会吧 |
[09:53] | No, no, no! | 不行! |
[09:56] | There is no chance that Cuban is gonna buy this. | 库班是没可能买这个产品的 |
[09:58] | I mean, just forget Cuban. | 别想着库班了 索尔 你回家吧 |
[10:00] | S– Sol, go home. | |
[10:02] | Actually, in doing my research for the role of Mark Cuban, | 其实 在研究马克库班这个角色时 |
[10:05] | I discovered he recently had a hip replacement. | 我发现他最近做了髋关节置换手术 |
[10:08] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[10:10] | Go on, Mark. | 马克 请继续说 |
[10:11] | So, even though my character isn’t the target demo, | 即便我的角色不是目标人群 |
[10:16] | “I” can relate to why a person would need this. | 我也能理解为什么 人们会需要这个产品 |
[10:19] | I knew you were one of those actors who does research. | 我就知道你是那种 会事先做功课的演员 |
[10:23] | Looks like Cuban’s our guy, Grace. | 格蕾丝 看来库班 就是我们的目标人群 |
[10:25] | Bingo-bango, that’s our mango. [chuckles] | 说得没错 绝对能过 |
[10:28] | [Sol] Want to hear my offer? | 想听听我的出价吗? |
[10:29] | No. No offer. | 不想 你不许出价 |
[10:32] | Look, I’m telling you, Barbara Corcoran is gonna flip for the Rise Up. | 我跟你说 芭芭拉柯克兰 一定会喜欢升起马桶的 我说不好 她这人比较浮华 |
[10:36] | I don’t know, she’s pretty fancy. | |
[10:39] | She is a New York real estate mogul. | 她可是纽约房地产大亨 |
[10:41] | Do you know how many toilets she controls in the Upper East Side alone? | 你知道她单在上东城 就控制着多少马桶吗? |
[10:46] | I’m gonna concentrate on Barbara. You concentrate on Lori. | 我会专攻芭芭拉 你专攻洛瑞 |
[10:50] | She’s a Midwestern city gal, just like you. | 就像你一样 她是中西部城市女孩 |
[10:52] | I can work that angle. | 我可以试试 |
[10:54] | [Sol] But what about my hip? | 但我的髋关节呢? |
[10:56] | Yeah. What about his hip? | 是啊 他的髋关节呢? |
[10:58] | I could even use the Rise Up to get up from my Shark chair. | 我甚至可以用升起马桶 从我的节目座椅上站起来 |
[11:02] | Ow, ow, ow! Ow, ow, ow, ow! | |
[11:04] | Sol! Overacting. | 索尔!你演得有点过了 |
[11:06] | But he does make a good point with the hip. | 但他关于髋关节的说法的确有道理 |
[11:08] | Frankie, the women Sharks are gonna get this. | 弗兰基 女嘉宾更能理解我们的产品 |
[11:11] | We have to concentrate on them. | 我们得专攻女嘉宾 |
[11:13] | As your partner, I’m asking you to trust me. | 作为你的搭档 请你相信我 |
[11:18] | Okay. You’re my partner. | 好吧 你是我的搭档 |
[11:21] | I trust you. [slight chuckle] | 我相信你 |
[11:25] | [Sol] If you want me, I’ll be in my trailer. | 如果你们需要我 我就在拖车里 |
[11:30] | [sizzling] | |
[11:32] | We’ve been in line for 45 minutes. No tacos are worth this. | 我们都排了45分钟的队了 墨西哥玉米饼不值得人们这么做 巴德说每一口都会唇齿留香 |
[11:36] | Bud said every bite is like a sunset in your mouth. | |
[11:40] | He told Faith the same thing about her strained peas. | 他为了让费丝吃豌豆泥 也是这么说的 |
[11:44] | Oh, here he is. Just as we’re getting close. | 他来了 也快轮到我们了 |
[11:46] | You know how you said there was almost a no-percent chance | 你记得你说我会是匹配肾源的几率 |
[11:49] | -I would be a kidney match? -Yeah. | -几乎为零吗? -记得 |
[11:51] | Well, you were very, very, very, very wrong. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[11:53] | -No way. -Are you serious? | -不是吧 -你说真的吗? |
[11:57] | Wait. What are– what are you gonna do? | 等等 你打算怎么办? |
[11:58] | Well, what choice do I have? | 我有的选吗? |
[12:00] | Call him up and be like, “Hey, Jordan, good news. | 给他打电话说:“嘿 乔丹 好消息 |
[12:02] | I’m a match, but I gotta look out for number one. So best of luck.” | 我的肾匹配上了 但我得为 以后自己尿尿着想 所以祝你好运” |
[12:05] | Hold on. You tell him that you’re saving your spare parts for your family. | 等等 你可以告诉他 你要为了家人保留这个肾 |
[12:09] | Allison, if you were sick, and your cousin could save you, | 艾莉森 如果你病了 而你的表亲可以救你 |
[12:13] | I’d want more than anything for them to give you a kidney. | 我会极其希望他们捐肾给你 |
[12:16] | Why can’t he just be like other relatives and ask for money? | 他怎么不能像其他亲戚一样 只要钱呢? |
[12:19] | Oh, speaking of, could you spot me ten for the tacos? | 说到钱 你能给我十块钱买玉米饼吗? |
[12:22] | [Allison scoffs] | |
[12:23] | This could only happen to me. | 这种事只会发生在我身上 |
[12:25] | The first time I meet a real cousin, and now I’m down one kidney. | 我第一次见着一个真正的表亲 就要少一个肾了 |
[12:28] | You do realize this means I can’t play contact sports now, right? | 你们知道这说明 我不能玩身体接触类的运动了吧? |
[12:31] | Is badminton a contact sport? | 那羽毛球算吗? |
[12:33] | It gets physical out there. | 它需要身体的参与 |
[12:37] | Were you guys talking about giving a kidney to someone? | 你们是在聊要给别人捐一个肾吗? |
[12:39] | -Oh, no, you don’t need one too, do you? -No. No, no, no, no. | 老天 你不会也需要一个肾吧? 我不需要 |
[12:42] | But that’s really cool. | 不过这样真的很伟大 |
[12:44] | Yeah, my sister was saved by an organ donor who died in a car accident. | 真的 我姐姐被一个死于车祸的 器官捐献者救了 |
[12:47] | I’ve always wanted to thank him, but, you know, I-I can’t. | 我一直想感谢他 但你们懂的 我也没办法谢谢他了 |
[12:50] | So how about I thank you, huh? Free tacos for you and your friends. | 那我感谢你怎么样? 免费请你和你的朋友吃玉米饼 |
[12:53] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. | 你不用这样 |
[12:54] | It’s the least I can do for a hero. | 这是我至少能为英雄做的 |
[12:57] | Wow, he called you a hero. | 哇哦 他叫你英雄 |
[13:00] | That is a first for me. | 头一次有人这样叫我 |
[13:02] | Hey, hero, uh, I could still use that ten. | 嘿 英雄 我仍需要那十块钱 |
[13:10] | I’m starting to think this might be in bad taste. | 我开始觉得这样可能不太合适 |
[13:13] | Robert, if you’re selling bathing suits, you go to a pool. | 罗伯特 如果你要卖泳衣 你得去泳池边 |
[13:17] | If you’re selling grave sites, you go to a graveyard. | 如果你要卖墓地 你得来墓园 |
[13:19] | Nobody sells anything at either of those places. | 没人会在这两种地方卖东西 |
[13:22] | Pretend we’re listed on Zillow | 假装我们注册了在线房地产 |
[13:24] | and treat it like it’s any other real estate. | 就把它当成任何其他房地产一样 |
[13:26] | Emphasize the view, the neighborhood, | 强调景观、邻里的情况 |
[13:29] | -the excellent school district. -[exhales] | 优秀的校区 |
[13:32] | Hi. Can I interest you in a glass of punch? | 你好 我能请你喝杯潘趣酒吗? |
[13:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:38] | You know, the sunset is particularly spectacular from this spot. | 从这个地方看日落特别壮观 |
[13:43] | And the neighbors are… | 邻居们… |
[13:46] | very quiet. | 非常安静 |
[13:48] | Are you having an open house for a burial plot? | 你们在为墓地举办参观日吗? |
[13:51] | It was his idea! | 这都是他的主意! |
[13:52] | He stole 20 grand from his husband! | 他偷了他丈夫两万美元! |
[13:54] | Uh… [scoffs] | |
[13:57] | All right, so that’s a soft yes. | 好了 你这算是同意了 |
[14:00] | This was a horrible idea! | 这个主意糟透了! |
[14:01] | And I never should have let you talk me into it. | 我真不该让你说服我干这事 |
[14:04] | Excuse me, we’re looking for the sales office. | 打扰一下 我们在找销售办公室 |
[14:08] | You found us. You buying? We’re selling. | 你们找对人了 你们要买墓地吗?我们在卖 |
[14:10] | Actually, we’re looking for a place for our mom and dad. | 其实 我们在为爸妈找墓地 |
[14:13] | They passed unexpectedly. | 他们意外过世了 |
[14:15] | They studied bats. | 他们是研究蝙蝠的 |
[14:17] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[14:18] | You are Mr. and Mrs… | 你们两位是… |
[14:20] | -Martinez. | -Martinez. -我叫马丁内斯 -你好 |
[14:21] | But we’re actually brother and sister. | 不过 我们其实是兄妹 |
[14:23] | Tell you what, you need two, we’ve got two. | 听好了 你们需要两个墓地 我们正好有两个 |
[14:26] | Fifty grand, and your parents are sleeping here tonight. | 只要五万美元 你们的父母 今晚就能在这儿安息 |
[14:29] | Wow, that’s really out of our range. | 这个数超出了我们的承受范围 |
[14:32] | And a little offensive. [nervous chuckle] | 而且还有点冒犯人 |
[14:35] | It is a beautiful spot. | 这个地方很漂亮 |
[14:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[14:40] | -Wait. Please. -Robert. | -请等一下 -罗伯特 |
[14:44] | Nobody buys a car without walking out of the dealership. | 大家买东西时都会玩欲擒故纵 |
[14:47] | I don’t want to make any money off these people. | 我不想赚这样的人的钱 |
[14:50] | And I need a check to clear before Sol finds out. | 而且在索尔发现之前 我需要一张能兑现金的支票 |
[14:52] | Man, you’ve got to get out of sales. | 老天 你真不是干销售的料 |
[14:55] | I think we can work something out. | 我觉得我们可以商量一下 |
[15:00] | [exhales] Grace, look where we are. | 格蕾丝 瞧瞧我们这是在哪里 |
[15:03] | I am so proud of you right now. | 我现在真为你感到骄傲 |
[15:05] | No, I’m proud of you for telling your story. | 不 我为你讲述自己的故事 而感到骄傲 |
[15:08] | I’m proud of both of you. You’re on in 30 seconds. | 我为你们俩感到骄傲 你们30秒后上台 好了 记住 我搞定芭芭拉 你搞定洛瑞 |
[15:10] | Oh, okay, remember, I got Barbara, you got Lori. | |
[15:13] | [exhales] Pound it. | 击个拳 用你的拳头碰碰我的就行 |
[15:15] | Just touch your fist to my fist. | |
[15:19] | [makes explosion sound] | |
[15:22] | [laughs] | |
[15:25] | [Shark Tank theme plays] | |
[15:43] | Hello, Sharks. I’m Grace Hanson. | 各位嘉宾好 我是格蕾丝汉森 |
[15:45] | And I’m Frankie Bergstein. | 我是弗兰基伯格斯丁 |
[15:47] | And today, we are seeking a $200,000 investment | 今天我们要寻求20万美元的投资 |
[15:52] | in exchange for ten percent equity in our business. | 投资方可获得我们公司10%的股权 |
[15:57] | I’ve had a knee replacement. Also, I’m 80 years old. | 我做过膝盖置换手术 而且我80岁了 |
[16:02] | And two months ago, I was home alone, | 两个月前 我独自一人在家 |
[16:05] | and I couldn’t get off the toilet. | 无法从马桶上起来 |
[16:10] | -[chuckles] -I grabbed for the toilet-paper dispenser, | 我伸手去够卫生纸机 |
[16:13] | -and it broke off. -[laughs] | 它却断掉了 当时情况很尴尬 而且说实话 也很危险 |
[16:16] | I mean, it was embarrassing, and, frankly, dangerous. | |
[16:20] | Luckily, my best friend and business partner helped me get up. | 幸运的是 我最好的朋友 也是我的生意伙伴 帮我站了起来 所以 我们意识到 一定有很多人 |
[16:25] | -[chuckles] -And so, we realized | |
[16:27] | there must be a lot of people | |
[16:29] | in the same exact situation that I was in. | 面临和我完全一样的情况 |
[16:33] | If only there was a… a sleek, stylish product | 要是有一款时髦新潮的产品 可以帮你从马桶上起来 |
[16:36] | that could help you get off the toilet | |
[16:38] | without making you feel you were in a hospital. | 而不会让你觉得自己在医院里该多好 |
[16:42] | Well… | 所以… |
[16:43] | now there is. | 我们的产品就诞生了 |
[16:44] | [toilet whirs] | |
[16:46] | [Sharks laugh] | |
[16:51] | Outstanding! | 太精彩了! |
[16:55] | [Grace and Frankie] The Rise Up! | 升起马桶! |
[16:57] | -[Barbara] Whoa! -[applause] | |
[16:58] | -Love it. -Fabulous. | -我喜欢 -太棒了 |
[16:59] | [Grace] Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[17:00] | So, Sharks, who’s ready to Rise Up with us? | 各位嘉宾 哪位准备好和我们一起升起了? |
[17:04] | Nice job, ladies. I have a couple questions. | 两位女士 干得漂亮 我有几个问题要问你们 马克 我觉得洛瑞刚才在说话 |
[17:06] | Uh, Mark, I think Lori was saying something. | |
[17:09] | Me? No, I wasn’t talking. | 我吗?没有 我刚才没说话 |
[17:11] | -Oh, Barbara, it must have been you. -Oh, no. I’m out. | 芭芭拉 那一定是你了 没有 我退出 |
[17:15] | What? | 什么? |
[17:16] | Lori, uh, I don’t think you know this, but I’m also from Detroit. | 洛瑞 我觉得你还不知道 但我也来自底特律 |
[17:22] | Uh, actually, I’m originally from Chicago. | 其实 我来自芝加哥 |
[17:25] | And, ladies, I’m sorry. I’m out, too. | 两位女士 很抱歉 我也退出 |
[17:29] | What the hell is happening? | 这到底是怎么回事? -你们都没看到这个奇迹吗? -看到了 |
[17:30] | [scoffs] Have none of you seen this miracle? | |
[17:33] | -[Lori] Yeah. -Uh, Rohan, Mr. Candy Man. | 罗翰 糖果先生 |
[17:36] | -You ran Snickers. -I did. | -你运营过士力架 -没错 |
[17:38] | How much nougat you gonna put into this baby? | 你打算给这个宝贝产品投多少? |
[17:41] | I don’t know. It depends how many units you have in production. | 我不知道 这要看你们有多少套在生产中 |
[17:43] | Uh, well, there’s this one, and there’s one at my ex-husband’s house. | 这里有一个 我前夫的家里还有一个 |
[17:47] | So, just two? There’s no nougat for you. I’m sorry, I’m out. | 这么说 只有两个? 那我不投了 很抱歉 我退出 |
[17:51] | I still have those questions. | 我还是有问题要问 |
[17:53] | Mr. Wonderful, I’m happy to answer your questions. | 绝妙先生 我很乐意回答你的问题 |
[17:57] | Look, I’m sure your ex-husband just loves it. | 我相信你的前夫一定很喜欢它 |
[17:59] | But look, I love money. | 不过 我更喜欢钱 |
[18:00] | And if I don’t have data, I’m not gonna flush mine down that toilet. I’m out. | 如果没拿到数据 我不会把我的钱冲下马桶 我退出 |
[18:05] | Thanks for your input. | 感谢你的想法 |
[18:07] | Are you all crazy? [exhales] | 你们都疯了吗? |
[18:10] | Uh, Cube, uh, you had some questions. Can I call you Cube? | 库贝 你曾有一些问题想问 我可以叫你库贝吗? |
[18:13] | No. What’s your background, ladies? | 不可以 两位 讲讲你们的背景 |
[18:16] | Oh, we cofounded a company called Vybrant, | 我们共同创立了甄动公司 |
[18:19] | which manufactures vibrators for women struggling with arthritis. | 为患有关节炎的女性生产振动按摩器 |
[18:24] | Wait, you make those? I’m gonna get back in here. | 等等 你们生产这类产品? 我要重新回来 |
[18:26] | Yes! Oh, Barbara, I had a feeling about you. | 太好了! 芭芭拉 我就知道你会感兴趣 |
[18:29] | Hello? I’m interested. I recently had a hip replacement. | 拜托 我很感兴趣的 我最近做了髋关节置换手术 |
[18:33] | Yeah, yeah, we-we know about the hip. Barbara? | 对 我们知道你换髋关节这事儿 -芭芭拉? -怎么了? 你们有专利吗? |
[18:36] | -Yeah? -Do you have a patent? | |
[18:37] | -Barbara, do you have any questions? -Yes. Do you have a patent? | -芭芭拉 你有什么问题吗? -有 你们有专利吗? |
[18:40] | What a great question. We are patent pending. | 问得好 我们正在申请专利 |
[18:43] | -Great. -I just asked that. | -很好 -这个问题是我刚刚问的 |
[18:46] | Barbara, how do you put up with Mr. Chatty? | 芭芭拉 你是怎么忍受唠叨先生的? 我们可以暂停一下吗? 我好跟我的搭档聊聊 |
[18:48] | Uh, could we take a time-out so I can talk to my partner? | |
[18:51] | -Sure. -Uh, we’ll be right back after this. | -可以 -我们聊好后马上回来 |
[18:54] | But– | 可是… |
[18:55] | [indistinct chattering] | |
[19:03] | So I meet this guy, who I never even knew existed, | 所以我见了这个人 我甚至从来都不知道他的存在 |
[19:06] | and he asks me for this huge favor. | 他要我帮他这个大忙 |
[19:08] | Now what do I say? I’m all, “Fuck yeah, man. Whatever you need.” | 我说了什么呢?我说: “没问题 伙计 你有什么需要都行” |
[19:11] | And he’s all, “Even if it’s a kidney?” | 然后他说:“就连一个肾都行?” |
[19:13] | And I’m all, “Especially if it’s a kidney.” | 我说:“尤其是一个肾” |
[19:15] | [group chuckles] | |
[19:16] | That’s intense. What did your wife say? | 你也太寸了 你妻子怎么说? |
[19:19] | Well, obviously, she was concerned. | 显然 她很担心 但谁能怪她呢? |
[19:21] | Who can blame her? | |
[19:23] | But I said to her, “When our daughter grows up, | 但我对她说:“等我们的女儿长大了 |
[19:25] | I want her to know two things: | 我想让她知道两件事: |
[19:27] | Her Daddy’s a hero, | 她的爸爸是个英雄 她对虾过敏遗传自她妈妈” |
[19:28] | and her shrimp allergies come from Mommy.” | |
[19:31] | [laughter] | |
[19:33] | Hey, Jordan! | 嘿 乔丹! |
[19:34] | Oh, man. I always wanted to come to this place, | 嘿 我一直想来这个地方 |
[19:36] | but I don’t want to stand in that line. | 但我不想排队 |
[19:38] | No, no, no, no, no. Lines are not for kidney givers or kidney getters. | 不 肾脏捐献者或接受者都不用排队 |
[19:42] | -We’re celebrities here. Mostly me. -[chuckles] | 我们是这里的名人 主要是我 |
[19:45] | Hey, Miguel! Can you get an al pastor for my cousin? | 嘿 米格尔! 能给我表弟做个烤肉玉米饼吗? |
[19:49] | Oh, my God, this is so beautiful. | 天哪 真是太美好了 |
[19:50] | The long-lost cousins. Hey, I’ll bring the tacos to you. | 失散多年的表兄弟 我等下就把玉米饼给你们送去 |
[19:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 巴德 我得和你谈谈 |
[19:54] | Uh, Bud, I’ve kind of got to talk to you. | |
[19:57] | -Oh, yeah, yeah. -Okay. All right. Uh… | -好的 -那好 |
[20:01] | Um… | |
[20:04] | Don’t be shy. I’m about to have my organ inside you. | 别害羞 我的器官 就要放在你的身体里了 |
[20:08] | Well, it’s good news, actually. | 其实 我有个好消息 |
[20:10] | Another kidney became available. | 现在又有一个肾源 |
[20:12] | It turns out it’s a better match. | 而且跟我的肾更加匹配 |
[20:15] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么? |
[20:16] | It means that you don’t have to give me your kidney. | 我是说你不用把你的肾给我了 |
[20:18] | But I want to. | 但我想给你 |
[20:20] | You can’t. | 你不能这么做 |
[20:22] | You realize the polite thing to do is reject a kidney after it’s in you. | 你应该知道 礼貌的做法是 在肾脏到你身体里之后再拒绝它 |
[20:25] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会很高兴 |
[20:26] | It’s just that you give me this great gift, and now you take it back? | 你给了我这么好的礼物 现在又要把它要回去? |
[20:29] | But don’t you feel relieved? You get to keep your kidney. | 但你不觉得如释重负吗? 你可是保住了自己的肾 |
[20:36] | [exhales] It’s just… | 只是… |
[20:38] | I’ve always been the guy that would need a kidney, not give one. | 我一直是那种索取 而不是给予的人 |
[20:42] | I guess I really liked being this other guy for a couple of days. | 我这几天真的很喜欢 充当给予者的感觉 |
[20:45] | Bud… | 巴德… |
[20:47] | you’re not that guy for just a couple of days. | 你不是只有这几天才是给予者 |
[20:50] | You are that guy. | 你一直都是 |
[20:53] | Yeah, but from now on, you wait in line, hmm? | 是 不过从现在起 你要排队等着 |
[20:56] | But… You heard all of that? | 可是…你都听到了? |
[20:59] | [Miguel] Yep. | 是的 |
[21:00] | You’re treating Cuban like dirt. | 你对库班非常没礼貌 |
[21:02] | You’re interrupting him every time he speaks. | 他每次说话 你都会打断他 |
[21:05] | Yeah, I know, I know. But I’m telling you– | 是 我知道 不过我跟你说… |
[21:08] | And I am digging it. | 我很喜欢你这么做 |
[21:09] | It’s working perfectly. | 效果非常好 |
[21:11] | He’s eating out of the palm of your hand. | 他很吃你这一套 |
[21:14] | -He is? -I need you to go at him even harder. | -是吗? -我需要你对他更狠一些 |
[21:17] | -What? -Sol told me Cuban hates suck-ups. | -什么? -索尔跟我说库班讨厌奉承者 |
[21:21] | You’ve got him looking for your approval. | 你得让他寻求你的认可 |
[21:23] | Yeah, but see, I’ve got Barbara on the hook. | 对 不过 我让芭芭拉上钩了 |
[21:26] | She is our whale. | 她才是我们的大鳄 |
[21:28] | That would be great if we were on Whale Tank. | 可我们上的不是《大鳄赢家》 |
[21:31] | Cuban is our Shark. | 库班才是我们的目标 |
[21:33] | -[bell rings] -[man] Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[21:34] | Now, I need you to go out there and be a real jerk to him. | 现在我需要你上台 对他再坏一点 |
[21:43] | [toilet flushes] | |
[21:45] | [door opens] | |
[21:47] | [door closes] | |
[21:48] | That toilet is a hell of a thing. | 那个马桶真是太棒了 |
[21:50] | Please. I’m obsessed. | 拜托 我正忙着呢 |
[21:52] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[21:54] | Just checking our bank balance. | 看我们的银行账户余额 |
[21:57] | Uh-huh. | |
[21:58] | I’ve been thinking a lot about the cruise, | 关于邮轮旅行我想了很多 |
[22:00] | and I just wanted to make sure it was sensible. | 我只想确保这一选择是明智的 |
[22:02] | And is it? | 那明智吗? |
[22:05] | It’s definitely sensible. | 绝对明智 谢天谢地 |
[22:08] | Oh, thank God. [chuckles] | |
[22:09] | It’s about time we had this honeymoon. | 我们也该去度蜜月了 |
[22:12] | Of course. And now that we know we’ve got the money, | 当然了 现在我们知道我们有这笔钱 |
[22:14] | let’s book the super luxury deluxe and sail around the Greek islands. | 我们就订超级豪华奢侈号 去希腊群岛航行吧 去欧洲? |
[22:18] | [chuckles] Europe? | |
[22:20] | Yes! We deserve it. | 没错!我们值得享受这一切 |
[22:22] | [doorbell rings] | |
[22:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[22:26] | -Oh, my God. -Yes! | -我的天 -没错! |
[22:35] | [exhales] | |
[22:42] | Who’s that for? | 这是给谁的? |
[22:43] | -Us, apparently. -[door closes] | 显然是给我们的 |
[22:46] | Oh, God. | 哎呀 |
[22:48] | I begged Sidney not to do this. | 我都求了西德尼不要这样 |
[22:51] | He told me he wanted to get us something for all the money we raised for him. | 他跟我说他想送我们点东西 感谢我们为他筹钱 |
[22:54] | You deserve it, Sol. | 索尔 这是你应得的 |
[22:55] | And, frankly, so do I. Now let’s dig into these goodies. | 说实话 也是我应得的 我们快尽情享用这些美食吧 |
[23:00] | Oh, wait. It’s addressed to you. | 等等 它是给你的 |
[23:02] | Who are the Martinezes? | 这俩叫马丁内斯的人是谁? |
[23:06] | “It’s so good to know our beloved parents will rest in peace. | “得知我们深爱的父母 将得到安息真是太好了 |
[23:11] | Thank you again for selling us your beautiful burial plots.” | 再次感谢 你把漂亮的墓地卖给了我们”? |
[23:18] | [muffled] That could mean anything. | 这句话可以有很多意思 |
[23:26] | First of all, Mark… | 首先 马克… |
[23:29] | I never meant to be dismissive of you earlier. | 之前我绝不是故意要轻视你 |
[23:32] | I think what you have accomplished | 我认为你作为篮球队买手 |
[23:36] | as a buyer of basketball teams is… | 所获得的成就… |
[23:40] | I mean, really, God, all those championships. | 我的意思是 我的天啊 获得了那么多次冠军 |
[23:44] | One, actually. | 其实 只有一次 |
[23:45] | But it was the best one, right? | 但那次是最佳冠军 对吧? |
[23:50] | I gotta be honest. I don’t know what to make of you. | 说实话 我有点搞不懂你 |
[23:57] | And that has me leaning in. | 这一点吸引了我 |
[24:00] | I’m gonna make you an offer. | 所以我要向你们伸出橄榄枝 |
[24:02] | -You are? -He is. | -是吗? -是的 |
[24:04] | I see Rise Up helping millions of people. | 我认为升起马桶会帮到数百万人 |
[24:08] | I’m gonna give you exactly what you asked for, | 我会给你们所要求的数目 |
[24:11] | $200,000 for ten percent. | 二十万美元换取10%的股权 |
[24:17] | -Barbara, can you do better than that? -No, I’m afraid I can’t. | -芭芭拉 你能开出更好的条件吗? -恐怕我不能 |
[24:20] | Can you do worse than that? | 那更差的条件呢? |
[24:21] | Yes, I certainly can. I’m out. | 我当然能 不过我退出 |
[24:23] | Well, then, that’s it. Bring it home, big boy. | 好 那就这么定了 它是你的了 大亨 |
[24:27] | So we have a deal? | 那我们成交了? |
[24:28] | -Yes, we do, partner. -Uh… | 没错 成交 搭档 |
[24:30] | -Great. -No, no, no, we don’t. | 不行 我们不成交 |
[24:34] | I am really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[24:37] | I can’t accept this deal. | 我不能接受这桩交易 |
[24:40] | -What? -[Barbara] What? Could you believe this? | -什么? -什么?你能相信这种事吗? |
[24:42] | -What? -I’m sorry, we’re out. | -什么? -我很抱歉 我们退出 |
[24:45] | -[Mark] What? -Out? | -什么? -退出? |
[24:46] | -[Lori] Wow. -[Mr. Wonderful] Ooh. | 不可思议 |
[24:50] | What the hell did you just do? | 你刚才为什么要那么做? |
[24:52] | Oh, Frankie, I’m sure we’re gonna find somebody else– | 弗兰基 我相信 我们会找到其他投资人的… |
[24:54] | Oh! Oh, no. No, we have somebody. Mark Cuban. | 不 我们有投资人了 马克库班 |
[24:57] | I think you need to go out there right now and– and tell him yes. | 我觉得你现在需要回到那里 告诉他你同意 |
[25:00] | Well, they’re just about to start the next pitch. | 他们就要开始下一场推销了 |
[25:03] | It’s for a Frisbee purse. | 这钱谁接到就是谁的 |
[25:05] | I don’t care how brilliant the idea is– | 我不管这想法有多高明… |
[25:07] | We can’t make a deal with Cuban. | 我们不能和库班做生意 |
[25:10] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[25:11] | Because Nick asked me not to. | 因为尼克让我不要和他合作 |
[25:14] | What has Nick got to do with any of this? | 尼克和这一切有什么关系? |
[25:16] | Cuban did something really bad to him. | 库班对他做了很糟糕的事 |
[25:18] | What did he do? | 他做了什么? |
[25:20] | Uh, that I don’t know. | 这我不知道 |
[25:21] | Well, in that case, | 那样的话 |
[25:24] | I totally understand why you blew our deal. | 我完全理解 你为什么搞砸我们的生意了 |
[25:28] | Frankie, Nick asked me to do this one thing for him, | 弗兰基 尼克只求我为他做这一件事 |
[25:31] | and he’s my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[25:32] | And I’m your partner. Why didn’t you tell me? | 我是你的搭档 你为什么不早告诉我? |
[25:35] | Well, because I thought we’d sell to somebody else | 因为我以为我们会把产品卖给别人 |
[25:37] | and never have to have this conversation. | 永远不用进行这样的对话 |
[25:39] | The other day, you asked me to trust you, and I did because it was you. | 那天 你让我相信你 因为是你 所以我照做了 |
[25:43] | But you were lying. | 但你当时撒了谎 |
[25:45] | Frankie, I did something I had to do for my marriage. | 弗兰基 我为了保住婚姻 做了一件我必须做的事 |
[25:49] | At the expense of us. | 以牺牲我们的友情为代价 |
[25:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:52] | You just threw away everything we worked for. | 你让我们之前的努力都付诸东流了 |
[25:55] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[25:56] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 但你知道我更为谁感到难过吗? |
[25:58] | -[exhales] -But you know who I feel worse for? | |
[26:02] | You. | 为你! |
[26:03] | Because you betrayed yourself. | 因为你背叛了自己 |
[26:07] | And now… [sniffles] | 现在… |
[26:09] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[26:10] | [“Incoming” by Greg Felden plays] | |
[26:14] | [sniffles] | |
[26:17] | [exhales] | |
[26:24] | ♪ Hits you when you least expect ♪ | |
[26:30] | [bell rings] | |
[26:31] | ♪ You wake up, your life’s a wreck ♪ | |
[26:38] | ♪ No one told you, “Hit the deck” ♪ | |
[26:42] | ♪ Incoming ♪ | |
[26:45] | ♪ No one told you, “Hit the deck” ♪ | |
[26:51] | ♪ It starts falling from the sky ♪ | |
[26:58] | ♪ Eighty tons and eight miles wide ♪ | |
[27:04] | ♪ Does no good to go inside ♪ | |
[27:08] | ♪ It keeps coming ♪ | |
[27:11] | ♪ It does no good to go inside ♪ | |
[27:17] | ♪ But you are still a friend of mine ♪ | |
[27:21] | ♪ Even if we have not spoken ♪ | |
[27:24] | ♪ I have looked into your eyes ♪ | |
[27:28] | ♪ Through the laughter and the smoke ♪ | |
[27:31] | ♪ I will curse the skies for you ♪ | |
[27:34] | ♪ If it’s all that I can do ♪ | |
[27:37] | ♪ Maybe somehow I’ll be there ♪ | |
[27:42] | [woman] Okay, good night! |