时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | “Roomies”? “Roomies”? | 室友?什么室友啊? |
[00:54] | Who seem to feel we owe them ’cause our toilet blew up their house. | 他们觉得我们的马桶在他们的 房子里爆炸了 我们就欠他们了 |
[00:57] | We should find out why, right? | 我们还是得找一下原因吧? |
[00:59] | Unless we want all our customers living with us. | 不然所有的客户都要搬进来了 |
[01:02] | But that doesn’t give them the right to use our house like a beach hotel. | 但就算这样 他们也没权利 把我们的房子当成酒店来用啊 |
[01:05] | They’ll come to their senses after a week of over-priced pancakes. | 等他们吃了一周贵得离谱的煎饼 就会想明白了 |
[01:10] | Gotta get them out before they change into soft pants. | 得在他们开始穿宽松休闲裤之前 把他们赶出去 |
[01:13] | -Once those are cinched– -Send them to a real hotel. | -一旦那裤子一穿上… -把他们送去真正的酒店就好啊 |
[01:16] | And pay with what? | 住店不要钱吗? |
[01:17] | My credit cards don’t work, yours never work. | 我的信用卡爆了 你的从来都刷不过 |
[01:20] | Not like we can use the money in the freezer– | 我们又不是能用冰箱里的钱… |
[01:23] | Shit. The money in the freezer. | 糟了 冰箱里还有钱呢 |
[01:25] | We gotta get it out. | 我们得去拿出来 |
[01:28] | Why would they look for money in our freezer? | 他们怎么会在我们冰箱里找钱呢? |
[01:31] | Because you told them to. | 因为是你告诉他们的 |
[01:33] | If they find it, they’ll say we can’t spend it. | 如果被他们发现 肯定会说这笔钱我们不能花 |
[01:35] | Or worse, want it for their new floors. | 或者直接拿去换新地板 那样更完蛋 |
[01:37] | As if they need floors. | 说得跟他们需要地板似的 |
[01:39] | What are they, feet? | 他们又不是浑身是脚 |
[01:45] | -Could have been worse, Sol. -Really? | -能这样已经不错了 索尔 -真的吗? |
[01:48] | Right now, I’m wishing we took the cruise where everyone got botulism. | 我们还不如冒着肉毒杆菌中毒的危险 去坐邮轮呢 |
[01:52] | I’m saying I’m okay with all this because I’m here with you. | 我只是说这一切我都可以接受 因为我和你在一起 |
[01:57] | And maybe it’s a chance for us to… connect. | 对我们来讲 这或许是一个…联络感情的机会 |
[02:04] | It’s been a while. | 已经挺久的了 |
[02:05] | Are you really bringing this up now? | 你真的要现在提这件事吗? |
[02:07] | Our floors are waterlogged. | 我们的地板都泡汤了 |
[02:09] | We may be facing mold, for God’s sake. | 我们的房子或许会发霉 |
[02:12] | But we’re in a romantic place. | 但我们在一个浪漫之地啊 |
[02:14] | There is no chance for romance in our ex-wives’ house. | 在我们前妻的房子里 是不可能找到什么浪漫的 |
[02:24] | Didn’t stop us before. | 我们之前可没在意过这个 |
[02:28] | I know we’re in a rush, but quick feelings check-in. | 我知道眼前的问题挺棘手 但我们得整理好心情 |
[02:31] | I’m feeling irritated with your feelings check-ins. | 你的“整理心情”我实在是怕了 |
[02:35] | -What about Nick? -I’m mortified. | -那尼克呢? -我真的身心疲惫 |
[02:37] | I went from being a woman who didn’t know her husband was gay | 我从一个 不知道自己的老公是同性恋的女人 |
[02:40] | to being a woman who didn’t know her husband was a criminal. | 变成了不知道自己老公是罪犯的女人 |
[02:43] | Not sure it’s an upgrade. | 真不知道这算不算进步了 |
[02:45] | Well, next time, just marry a gay criminal and check off all the boxes. | 下次就嫁给一个罪犯同性恋 两好合一好 |
[02:50] | What’s going on with your box? Where’s the rest of the money? | 说到“盒” 你的盒子怎么回事? 剩下的钱哪去了? |
[02:53] | Well, jeez, Grace, you never hide all the loot in one spot. | 格蕾丝啊 不是我说你 鸡蛋不能都放到一个篮子里啊 |
[02:57] | I hid it in four places. | 我藏了四个地方呢 |
[02:59] | And I’ve got a simple system to remember where they are. | 我还编了一个能记住藏钱地点的方法 |
[03:02] | Each stash is named after the Beatle | 每一个藏钱点都以 甲壳虫乐队的成员命名 |
[03:05] | most associated with his hiding place. | 名字与地点密切相关 |
[03:09] | Mrs. Paul’s Fish Sticks. | 保罗:保罗太太炸鱼排 |
[03:12] | Brilliant? I think so. | 很聪明吧?反正我觉得是 |
[03:15] | And how stoned were you when you came up with this? | 你得嗑到多嗨才能想到这个方法? |
[03:18] | -I thought my hand was see-through. -Frankie! | -嗨到我觉得我的手是透明的 -弗兰基! |
[03:21] | Uh, she’s not here! | 她不在哦! |
[03:23] | Yeah. What–? | 干嘛… |
[03:28] | What the hell do you want now, Sol? | 你现在又想干嘛 索尔? |
[03:30] | And pancakes are 4 bucks. | 煎饼4美金一份 |
[03:36] | Eyes up here, pal. | 眼睛别乱瞄 老兄 |
[03:38] | Uh… | |
[03:42] | Hello? | 喂? |
[03:43] | This is Agent Karin Fenmore with the FBI again. | 我是联邦调查局的卡琳芬莫尔探员 |
[03:46] | Mrs. Skolka, we’d like to talk to you. | 斯科卡太太 我们想跟你聊聊 |
[03:48] | Why in God’s name would the FBI wanna talk to you? | 联邦调查局的人为何想跟你聊? |
[03:51] | Okay, quick update: Nick got arrested and is in jail. | 好 我简单跟你们说说新情况 尼克被抓去拘留了 |
[03:54] | Grace got humiliated and is back here, and how do we feel about Thai tonight? | 格蕾丝觉得很受屈辱 就回到这里了 你们今晚想吃泰餐吗? |
[03:58] | -What? -We just had Thai. | -什么? -我们刚吃过泰餐 |
[04:01] | Wait, what’s this about Nick? | 等一下 这都是因为尼克吗? |
[04:04] | Brianna, I understand how me being your supervisor | 布丽安娜 我知道身为你的主管 |
[04:09] | is going to be weird, to say the least. | 保守一点讲的话 感觉挺奇怪的 |
[04:12] | Not as weird as that time I saw you tanning your butthole | 虽然没有我见到 你给你的菊花美黑那么奇怪 |
[04:15] | but still weird. | 但还是挺奇怪的 |
[04:16] | I’ll be going back and forth to headquarters in San Francisco. | 我会在总部和旧金山之间往返 |
[04:20] | But when I’m here, I’m going to need a real desk. | 但我人在这里的时候 我需要一张实打实的办公桌 |
[04:24] | We’ll have to share Adam, and most importantly, | 我们得共用亚当 而且最重要的是 |
[04:28] | I’m going to need the respect that my new position calls for. | 我需要得到 我这个职位所带来的尊重 |
[04:32] | Am I making myself clear? | 你听明白了吗? 你还在呢? |
[04:39] | Oh. You’re still here. | |
[04:43] | Did you at least bring me a muffin? | 至少给我带了一个松饼吧? |
[04:45] | I am not your muffin girl, Brianna. | 我不是你的松饼跑腿小妹 布丽安娜 |
[04:48] | I’m your supervisor. | 我是你的主管 |
[04:52] | But, yes, I brought you a muffin. | 但是 对 我的确给你买了松饼 |
[04:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:04] | Is there something you wanna say? | 你有什么话想讲吗? |
[05:07] | You know… | 其实… |
[05:12] | Brianna… | 布丽安娜… |
[05:14] | -Because– -Oh, my God, this is taking so long. | -因为… -天啊 你好啰嗦 |
[05:18] | Shoo. I have work to do. | 走人吧 我还有工作没完成 |
[05:23] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:25] | And for our first day in upside-down world, | 这是我们第一天上下颠倒的世界呢 |
[05:28] | -things look the same. -I’m assuming you have a purpose. | -但一切都看起来没什么不同 -我猜你来这儿是有什么事吧 |
[05:31] | I don’t think you can assume that. | 这可不好说 |
[05:32] | But I need to have these papers signed… | 但我需要这些文件的签字… |
[05:36] | -by Mallory. -I get to sign something? Fun! | -得由玛罗琳签署 -我可以给东西签字了?好有趣! |
[05:41] | Bring them here, please? | 拿到这儿来 拜托 |
[05:44] | Do it. See what happens. | 去吧 看看会怎么样 |
[05:48] | Do you feel lucky? | 你觉得自己命大吗? |
[05:52] | No. | 并没有 |
[05:55] | This is not my first rodeo. I’ll do the talking. | 面对这种事我不是头一遭了 我来讲话就好 |
[05:58] | But we want to talk to you. | 但是我们想跟你聊 |
[05:59] | That won’t stop her. | 这也阻止不了她讲话 |
[06:01] | Mrs. Skolka, we came back to seize the rest of Nick’s assets | 斯科卡太太 我们回去没收尼克剩下的财产时 |
[06:03] | and found that the couch had been ripped up. | 发现有一座沙发被刨开了 |
[06:06] | And it concerned us because sometimes things are hidden in couches. | 遇到这种事情我们会多留个心眼 因为有些东西会被藏在沙发里 |
[06:10] | You mean like candies and such? | 你是说糖果什么的吗? |
[06:13] | More like cash. | 我指的其实是现金 |
[06:14] | Didn’t Frankie mention something about money in the freezer? | 弗兰基是不是说过 冰箱里有钱什么的? |
[06:17] | Do you know anything about the couch, Mrs. Skolka? | 你知道沙发的事吗 斯科卡太太? |
[06:20] | I know I really hated it. | 我知道我很讨厌那个沙发 |
[06:22] | You can imagine how I felt about Nick at that moment. | 你就可以猜到 那时我对尼克作何感想了 |
[06:25] | You took out your anger at your husband on your couch? | 所以你把对你丈夫的怒气 都撒在沙发上? |
[06:28] | No, I took out her anger at her husband on her couch. | 不 是我把对她丈夫的怒气 撒在了她的沙发上 |
[06:32] | Sure feels like your first rodeo. | 我还真感觉你第一次经历这种事 |
[06:34] | I was doing her emotional work. | 她感情遇到问题都是我来处理 |
[06:36] | And, yes, it’s a way of subtly robbing her of her feelings, | 对 这的确是一种 抚慰感情的微妙方式 |
[06:40] | and that’s on me. | 所以这事儿得算我头上 |
[06:45] | I think we’re done here, Karin. Good to meet you, Mount Rushmore. | 我想我们该聊的都聊了 卡琳 很高兴见到你 拉什莫尔山 |
[06:48] | My problem here is that you two were the only ones in that apartment. | 关键是你们俩是当时唯一 在那间公寓的两个人 |
[06:52] | Okay, Karin, I know where you’re going. | 好吧 卡琳 我知道你在搞什么花样 |
[06:54] | I’m there, and I’m on my way back. You see? | 我人已经去那儿了 正准备回来 懂我意思吗? |
[06:58] | Nobody sees. | 没人听得懂 |
[06:59] | I’m saying we have nothing to hide. | 我的意思是 我们没什么可藏的 |
[07:02] | So you won’t mind if Rushmore and I take a look around. | 那你就不介意 拉什莫尔和我四处看看咯 |
[07:05] | Actually, I mind. | 其实 我介意 |
[07:06] | There’s a little thing I call “civil liberties.” | 有件事叫做“公民自由” |
[07:10] | Everyone calls it that. | 大家都把这事挂在嘴边 |
[07:11] | And what that means is, | 这个词的含义是 |
[07:13] | you don’t treat the wife of the alleged criminal | 你不能把嫌疑犯的太太 |
[07:16] | -as if she too were a criminal. -I’m sorry. Who are you? | -当做罪犯一样对待 -抱歉 请问你是? |
[07:20] | I’m her ex-husband. | 我是她前夫 |
[07:21] | And, yes, Grace can be harsh and often vindictive. | 对 没错 格蕾丝有时不太好相处 报复心也很强 |
[07:24] | Lord knows she’s had low moments, mostly due to drink. | 她也遇到过一些低谷 大部分都因为酗酒的原因 |
[07:28] | Uh, is this gonna turn around soon, Robert? | 你话锋一转的时刻还没到吗 罗伯特? |
[07:30] | But she’s a woman of principle. | 但是她是有原则的女人 |
[07:32] | And she would never lie to law enforcement. | 她绝不会对执法部门的人撒谎 |
[07:35] | And my ex-wife is also a woman of principle. | 我前妻也是有原则的女人 |
[07:40] | She might lie to law enforcement | 她或许会对执法部门的人撒谎 |
[07:42] | but only for a good reason. | 但都是善意的谎言 |
[07:43] | Neither of them is gonna speak at our funerals. | 这俩人都不准在咱俩的葬礼上讲话 |
[07:46] | Look, Karin, I’m a lawyer, and I’ve got you on unlawful search, | 听着 卡琳 我是一名律师 我现在逮到你非法搜查 |
[07:51] | witness harassment, and I’m just getting started. | 骚扰证人 别的我还没讲呢 |
[07:54] | Might as well leave now | 你们最好还是赶紧走吧 |
[07:55] | because you’re not turning over one cushion in this house, | 因为这栋房子里的任何一个垫子 你们都不准翻 |
[08:01] | today, nor next week, or next ever. | 今天不行、下周不行、永远都不行! |
[08:04] | We’ll get a search warrant. | 那我们就去申请搜查令 |
[08:06] | Okay, then, well, we’ll see you tomorrow. How’s 10:00? | 那好吧 明天见 10点钟如何? |
[08:10] | Rushmore? | 拉什莫尔? |
[08:11] | You’re up early, right? | 你早上起的来吧? |
[08:13] | Uh, perhaps we should show these nice agents out. | 我们就请这两位友善的探员出门吧 |
[08:18] | Actually, I like to sleep in. | 其实 我喜欢睡懒觉 |
[08:20] | Thanks for coming by. | 你们还得跑一趟 真是麻烦了 |
[08:26] | God, that was too close for comfort. | 真是够悬的 |
[08:30] | At least we got them off our trail. | 至少我们把他们打发走了 |
[08:32] | They’re coming back tomorrow. | 他们明天还会来的 |
[08:34] | And I’ll handle the money from now on. | 以后钱都归我管 |
[08:36] | Gotta get it to a safe place, then get it out of here. | 我会放到一个安全的地方 然后从这里带走 |
[08:40] | What’s a safe place with Sol and Robert around? | 有索尔和罗伯特在 哪里还有什么安全的地方 |
[08:43] | The safe. In my bedroom. | 我卧室的保险箱啊 |
[08:45] | That they don’t know the combination to. | 他们不知道密码 |
[08:47] | I’ll get the rest of the dough. | 我去把剩下的赃款敛过来 |
[08:52] | Oh, no. No, no. | 不要啊 |
[08:54] | You have a system so you remember where they are. | 你有方法 你能想起来钱在哪儿的 |
[08:57] | Grace, I don’t wanna kick you when you’re down… | 格蕾丝 我不想在这时候泼你冷水 |
[09:00] | but you probably shouldn’t have put me in charge of that. | 但你或许不该让我负责这件事 (有机玉米片) |
[09:12] | Didn’t you used to yell at the kids for scrounging through the cereal | 以前孩子们在麦片里 乱扒拉找奖品的时候 |
[09:15] | to get the prize? | 你不是吼过他们吗? |
[09:16] | Prizes have gotten… better. | 奖品变得…更好了 |
[09:19] | Grace, I am really sorry to hear about Nick. | 格蕾丝 听到尼克的事我很遗憾 |
[09:23] | Well, I’m really sorry you heard about it too. | 我也很遗憾让你听到这件事 |
[09:26] | -And can we not talk about it? -Hey, | -我们不聊这件事好吗? -嘿 |
[09:28] | if you ever need someone to not talk to, I’m your man. | 你需要跟谁啥都不聊的话 我最合适不过了 |
[09:32] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[09:34] | you deserve better husbands than you’ve had. | 你值得拥有更好的丈夫 |
[09:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:41] | Are you gonna take your hand out? | 你要把手拿出来吗? |
[09:44] | -No. -All right. | -不要 -好 |
[09:45] | We don’t need to talk about that either. | 我们也不需要讨论这件事 |
[09:50] | Oh, wait a minute. What are you doing? | 等一下 你这是在干嘛? |
[09:52] | I’ve been ravenous lately and I don’t know why. | 我最近总是毫无理由感到饥饿 |
[09:55] | Yes! We have all the fixings here for a spaghetti and meatball sandwich. | 太棒了! 做意面和肉丸三明治的配料这里都有 |
[10:00] | No. You’ll ruin your appetite for dinner. | 不行 这样的话你晚餐就吃不下了 |
[10:02] | Trust me, I’ll rally. | 相信我 我饿得很快 |
[10:07] | Oh, my sweet Lord, George has to be in here somewhere. | 我的老天啊 乔治肯定应该在这附近才对 噢 索尔 |
[10:13] | Oh, Sol. | |
[10:14] | Why do you keep walking into rooms? | 你干嘛满屋子溜达? |
[10:17] | Because I’m ambulatory and curious. | 因为我这人随性又好奇 |
[10:20] | -What are you looking for? -Solitude. | -你这是在找什么? -我就想自己待着 |
[10:23] | I’m on to you, Frankie. | 我可盯着你呢 弗兰基 |
[10:27] | What? To what are you referring? | 什么?你这话什么意思? |
[10:30] | You gave us the room with the twin beds instead of the queen | 你把我们安排在两张单人床 而不是一张皇后床的屋子里 |
[10:33] | so we’d be uncomfortable and leave sooner. | 这样我们就会感觉不舒服早点走人了 |
[10:36] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[10:38] | Ah, yes, my little Belgian friend, you are too clever by half. | 我的比利时老哥 你可真是聪明反被聪明误 |
[10:41] | But there is more, mademoiselle. | 我还没说完呢 这位女士 |
[10:43] | I also deduced you felt guilty so you pushed the beds back together. | 我还推断出来你心怀愧疚 所以竟然把两张床并在一起了 那可不是我干的 |
[10:48] | That wasn’t me. | |
[10:50] | Oh. | |
[10:52] | I guess Robert did, then. | 看来是罗伯特了 |
[11:01] | I know that “Sol-needs-to-talk” sigh. | 我知道 这是“索尔需要聊聊”的那种叹气 |
[11:03] | And I’m always here for you. | 我总是愿意倾听的 |
[11:06] | But right now, I’m up against a ticking clock. | 但现在我在赶时间 |
[11:08] | -Why? -Because we all are, damn it! | -为什么? -因为我们都很忙啊 真是的! |
[11:14] | Spill it. | 有话快说 |
[11:15] | Okay, so since my prostate surgery… | 好 在我的前列腺手术后… |
[11:18] | Robert and I haven’t been, you know… intimate. | 罗伯特和我一直都没…亲密过 |
[11:24] | Now I’m dialed in. | 我现在有兴趣了 |
[11:27] | How’s Robert dealing with it? | 罗伯特是怎么应对的? |
[11:36] | Mmm! | |
[11:39] | It isn’t Robert, it’s me. | 不是罗伯特的问题 是我的 |
[11:42] | I feel like I’m being betrayed by my own body. | 我感觉被我自己的身体背叛了 |
[11:45] | How can I ever trust things will be the same? | 我要如何相信一切还和以前一样呢? |
[11:49] | What if I’m not the same man? | 如果我不再是同一个人了呢? |
[11:53] | I feel like damaged goods. | 我感觉自己不再完整 |
[11:56] | No, you’re not damaged goods, Sol. | 你并不是这样的 索尔 |
[11:58] | Your goods just took a knock. | 你只是身体受了一些创伤 |
[12:01] | Let’s get good energy going into that area. | 我们想办法给你那里输送点正能量 |
[12:04] | I could do some Reiki healing. | 我可以用灵气疗法 |
[12:07] | -I’ll take my pants off. -Don’t make this weird, Sol. | -我这就脱裤子 -别把这事儿搞得尴尬了 索尔 |
[12:13] | -Ooh. Watch the door. -I, uh… | -小心点门 -我… |
[12:14] | No, no, no. What are you doing? | 住手 你们这是做什么? |
[12:17] | Oh, well, this is Dad and Dad’s stuff that they told us to bring over. | 这些是我爸的东西 是我爸让我们搬过来的 |
[12:21] | There’s more in the U-Haul. Where do you want us to put these? | 搬家租赁的车里还有一些呢 这东西你想让我们放哪儿? |
[12:24] | Back to Robert and Sol’s. | 放回罗伯特和索尔的房子 |
[12:26] | Barring that, I don’t give a shit. | 算了 我根本不在乎 |
[12:30] | Is it me or is she being friendlier than usual? | 只是我这么觉得 还是她比平时要友善些? |
[12:32] | Yeah. I was getting a solid “I tolerate you two” vibe. | 我也感觉到那种 “我可以容忍你们”的气氛 |
[12:35] | -Found it! | 找到了! |
[12:37] | My God. | 天啊 |
[12:39] | Frankie… | 弗兰基… |
[12:41] | when you’re secretly looking for illicit cash, | 当你找到非法获得的现金时 |
[12:44] | you don’t yell out, “Found it!” | 别大叫“找到了!” |
[12:47] | -What’s that? -My Reiki pendulum for dowsing. | -那是什么? -灵气探寻用的灵摆 |
[12:50] | -Does it find money? -No, but you found John. | -这东西能找到钱吗? -不能 但你找到约翰了啊 |
[12:53] | Why is this John? | 为什么这是约翰? |
[12:54] | Don’t tell me. | 算了 我不想听 |
[12:55] | “Sitting on a corn flake, waiting for the van to come.” | 那句:“坐在玉米片上 等着厢车来接” |
[12:58] | Oh, great. | 不错 |
[12:59] | The van is gonna come and take us to prison | 如果我们明早前不把现金都找到的话 |
[13:01] | if we don’t get the cash out by tomorrow morning. | 厢车就会来把我们接去监狱 |
[13:04] | I am all over that. | 我在努力找了 |
[13:06] | But first, I need to do some Reiki on Sol’s hoohah. | 但我先得给索尔的那里做做灵气治疗 |
[13:10] | What? | 什么? |
[13:12] | On the DL, since the operation, | 在下面那里 手术之后 |
[13:15] | he and Robert have been having some problems downstairs. | 他和罗伯特那方面就不太和谐了 |
[13:18] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思吧? |
[13:19] | You used the word “hoohah.” How could I not know? | 你用了“那里”这个词 我怎么可能不知道你的意思? |
[13:23] | So as an Internet-certified Reiki healer, it’s my duty to help him. | 作为在网上认证过的灵气治疗师 帮助他是我的职责 |
[13:29] | And we flooded his house. | 我们可是把他的房子淹了 |
[13:31] | Yeah, I know. I feel bad about that too. | 我知道 我也挺过意不去的 |
[13:33] | But I need their sorry asses out of here. | 但我需要这俩臭老头儿离开这里 |
[13:36] | I’m looking for money and all I keep finding is them. | 我一直在找钱 却终是撞到他们 |
[13:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:43] | The text about Nick didn’t surprise me. | 关于尼克的消息都没让我惊讶 |
[13:46] | This throws me off. | 这情形反而让我无所适从 |
[13:48] | Hey, what’s going on with my dad? Was he that upset about Nick? | 我爸怎么了 他就这么生尼克的气吗? |
[13:52] | -Why would he be upset? -Isn’t Nick why you’re here? | -他生哪门子气啊? -你们不是因为尼克才来的吗? |
[13:54] | -Did Nick cause the flood? -A flood? | -发大水是尼克造成的? -发大水? |
[13:56] | Why do you think our parents are all living together? | 不然我们的父母们干嘛住在一起? |
[13:59] | Our parents are all living together? | 我们的父母们住在一起? |
[14:03] | That explains my dad. | 难怪我爸会这样 |
[14:15] | Fuck. | 我靠 |
[14:16] | Mom? Where are you going? | 妈?你这是去哪儿啊? |
[14:24] | We know you saw us! | 我们知道你看到我们了 |
[14:35] | Girls! Well, what a lovely surprise. | 女儿们啊!真是惊喜 |
[14:39] | Why are you here? | 你们来干嘛? |
[14:41] | Why’d you just put corn flakes in the safe? | 你干嘛把玉米片放到保险箱里? |
[14:44] | To lock in freshness. | 为了锁住美味嘛 |
[14:47] | Mom, we just heard the whole Nick bombshell, | 妈 我们刚听到了尼克的事 |
[14:50] | so you might be in shock. | 你可能还在震惊中 |
[14:52] | -Certainly that he was caught. -I can’t talk about that now. | -看来他这次被抓到把柄了 -我现在不能讨论这件事 |
[14:55] | Anything but Nick. | 除了尼克什么都可以聊 |
[14:57] | What’s with Dad and Sol and the flood? | 我爸和索尔和发大水是怎么回事? |
[15:00] | Anything but Nick and Dad and Sol and the flood. | 尼克、你爸、索尔和发大水之外 我什么都可以聊 -好 -我昨晚做了一个很有趣的梦 |
[15:04] | -Uh, okay. -I had an interesting dream last night. | |
[15:08] | Thanks for stopping by. I’ll be in touch. | 感谢过来 回头再联络 |
[15:12] | -Okay. -Where are you going? | -好 -你要去哪儿? |
[15:15] | -We’re not abandoning our mother. -How about in five or so? | -我们不能抛下自己的母亲 -让我消停五分钟行吗? |
[15:17] | She put corn flakes in the safe. You’re not going anywhere. | 她都把玉米片放到保险箱里了 你哪儿都不能去 |
[15:20] | I’m sorry. Are you my supervisor of leaving rooms too? | 抱歉 在“离开房间”这件事上 你也是我的主管吗? |
[15:28] | Just… | 我就… |
[15:33] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[15:35] | Our new dynamic is a little rocky. But… | 我们之间的关系变得有点绷 但是… |
[15:39] | I am taking Brianna out tonight for a real heart-to-heart. | 我今晚会带布丽安娜出去交交心 |
[15:43] | Taneth gave me this gift certificate to Julianna’s. | 塔内思给了我朱莉安娜餐馆的代金券 |
[15:46] | -Give it to me. -It’s fancy– Excuse me? | -那是一家高级…什么? -给我 |
[15:48] | Robert and Sol need it more. | 罗伯特和索尔更需要这东西 |
[15:50] | And I need it more than all of you. | 而我比所有人都更需要 |
[15:52] | Uh, that may be true, but isn’t that a judgment call | 的确如此 但这不该是代金券的主人 |
[15:54] | to be made by the owner of the gift certificate? | 说了算的吗? |
[15:57] | Mom! That was my plan for dealing with Brianna. | 妈!这是我要对付布丽安娜的计划 |
[16:00] | Wasn’t a great plan. | 这计划本来也不怎么样 |
[16:03] | Oh, God. You got this, Mallory. | 你搞得定的 玛洛琳 |
[16:05] | How do you know? | 你又怎么知道? |
[16:07] | Because you took the job. | 因为你接受了那份工作啊 |
[16:08] | And you knew the shit-show you’d face with Brianna if you took it | 你知道自己接受之后 要和布丽安娜搞出什么事情来 |
[16:11] | and you did it anyway. | 但你还是接受了啊 |
[16:14] | Because being the boss is in you. | 因为你骨子里就是当老板的料 |
[16:18] | -You really think so? -I know so. | -你真的这么想吗? -我清楚得很! |
[16:25] | Okay, I need you and Brianna to get the fuck out. Come on. | 我需要你跟布丽安娜离开这里 快走吧 |
[16:36] | This is why I’m at a loss. | 所以我实在是不知所措 |
[16:38] | I need your take on this Mallory shit. | 所以玛洛琳带给我的糟心事 你得帮帮忙 |
[16:41] | Brianna, this is kind of a private Reiki session. | 布丽安娜 我们在进行私人的灵气治疗 |
[16:44] | Okay. Relax, Sol. | 放松 索尔 |
[16:46] | I’m trying. | 我在努力放松了 |
[16:47] | If you wanna solve your problem, you need to start thinking like Mallory. | 如果你想解决问题 你就得以玛洛琳的角度想事情 |
[16:52] | But right now, I need you to think like me. | 而现在 我得以自己的角度想事情 |
[16:54] | I’m stoned and listening to the Beatles. Where would I hide something? | 我嗑嗨了 听着甲壳虫乐队的歌时 会把东西藏在哪里? |
[17:01] | The Lennon closet. | 那个衣橱 |
[17:02] | Brilliant. | 你太聪明了 |
[17:04] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[17:07] | -Here, take over the Reiki. -Oh, hell, no. | -拿着 灵气疗法交给你了 -不要啊 |
[17:09] | Hard pass. | 我才不要 |
[17:10] | I’ll take over. What’s our focus? | 交给我吧 现在到哪一步了? |
[17:12] | We’re doing some groin work on your father. | 正在治疗你爸爸的腹股沟部位 |
[17:14] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:16] | Not great. | 不好 |
[17:17] | You need to keep her off guard. | 你得引开她的注意力 |
[17:19] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[17:20] | Brianna, Mallory’s leaving without you! | 布丽安娜 玛洛琳要丢下你 一个人走了! |
[17:23] | Like hell she is! | 她想得美! |
[17:31] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[17:33] | Mallory! Mallory! | 玛洛琳! |
[17:37] | To the Lennon closet. | 去衣橱那里找 |
[17:39] | -Already checked. Nothing there. -What is that? | -找过了 什么都没有 -这是什么? |
[17:41] | Our way to get those bozos to dinner so we can search. | 让那些蠢男人出去吃饭 好让我们搜遍家里的办法 |
[17:45] | What are we gonna do about dinner? | 我们的晚餐怎么解决? |
[17:47] | Thai is still on the table, right? | 还吃泰餐吧? |
[17:51] | I want your hands up and your guns down. | 放下枪 举起手 |
[17:54] | You heard him. Put them up. | -你听到他说的话了 -举起手来 |
[17:56] | Three men are about to get shot and I can’t see the TV. | 三个人就要中枪了 你们却把电视挡住了 |
[18:02] | There they go. | 他们上西天了 |
[18:05] | So we feel bad about a couple of things. | 对于几件事 我们感到很抱歉 |
[18:09] | First and foremost that our toilet exploded. | 第一是马桶炸掉的事 |
[18:12] | That must’ve sucked. | 肯定感觉很糟糕 |
[18:13] | And, also, we haven’t exactly been welcoming. | 还有我们没有很欢迎你们 |
[18:16] | We feel less bad about that. | 对于这点 我们没那么抱歉 |
[18:18] | But still bad. But less bad. | 但还是感到抱歉 只是没有感到很抱歉 |
[18:21] | So to make it up to you, we’ve gotten you a gift certificate | 为了弥补你们 这张朱莉安娜餐厅的礼券 |
[18:25] | to Julianna’s for tonight. | 送给你们今晚吃晚餐用 这是你们最喜欢的餐厅! |
[18:27] | Yay! Your favorite place! | |
[18:30] | Never heard of it. | 从没听说过这个餐厅啊 |
[18:32] | Your new favorite place. | 你们新的、最爱的餐厅! |
[18:33] | I’m not hungry. You saw what I ate. | 我不饿 你看到我刚才吃的东西了 |
[18:35] | You said you’d rally. | 你说你饿得很快的 |
[18:38] | This is very thoughtful. We’ll just use it another night. | 这很贴心 我们可以改天晚上再去 |
[18:41] | Nope. Nope. You gotta go tonight. | 不行 必须今晚去 |
[18:43] | -We already made a reservation. -Then why don’t you go? | -我们已经帮你们预定好位子了 -你们干嘛不去? |
[18:46] | No. Frankie and I don’t need a romantic night out. | 不行 弗兰基和我不需要 出去共度良宵 |
[18:49] | You and Robert do. | 你和罗伯特需要 |
[18:53] | Why do we need a romantic night? | 我们为什么需要共度良宵? |
[18:56] | Why? Because it’s a thing people do now when their houses flood. | 为什么?因为现在人们家里被淹了 都会这么做 |
[19:01] | Jeez, Robert, pick up a New York Times once in a while. | 天啊 罗伯特 你偶尔也要读读 《纽约时报》吧 |
[19:06] | -You told them? -No. | -你告诉她们的? -没有啊 |
[19:10] | -I told Frankie. -And then I told Grace. | -我跟弗兰基说过 -然后我告诉了格蕾丝 |
[19:13] | Right. Of course. | 我猜也是 |
[19:14] | Five minutes after we move in and you’re back talking to Frankie | 我们搬进来才五分钟 你就把该跟我说的事 |
[19:17] | -when you should be talking to me. -Robert, | -背着我跟弗兰基说了 -罗伯特… |
[19:19] | this isn’t like the other times I went to Frankie. | 这次和以前我找弗兰基求助的 那几次不一样 |
[19:22] | It sure feels like it. | 感觉是一样的 |
[19:23] | You know where a perfect place to hash this out would be? | 你们知道讨论这事的 最佳地点是哪里吗? |
[19:26] | Julianna’s. | 朱莉安娜餐厅 |
[19:27] | -Why don’t you go and take Sol? -Robert. | -不如你带上索尔去吧? -罗伯特 |
[19:33] | -I think we did something bad. | 我觉得我们做错事了 |
[19:36] | -Stop following me! -Stop moving! | -别跟着我 -停下! 林戈在那里! |
[19:38] | Oh! That’s where Ringo is. | |
[19:42] | What, the kayak? | 什么 那个划艇? |
[19:45] | Like “Yellow Submarine.” | 就像《黄色潜水艇》那首歌 |
[19:47] | Oh, that would have been good too. | 这也不错 |
[19:49] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[19:52] | Uh, I know for a fact that you can still use bills | 我百分百肯定沾了尿的钞票 |
[19:55] | after you’ve peed on them. | 还是可以使用的 |
[19:58] | Never ever tell me how you know that. | 绝对不要告诉我你是怎么知道的 |
[20:00] | In my defense, Andrew Jackson had it coming. | 不能怨我 是印在钞票上的 安德鲁杰克逊活该 |
[20:03] | How are we gonna get that wet wad before they see it? | 我们要怎么在他们看到之前 拿到那堆湿哒哒的钞票? |
[20:07] | Well, I won’t be using the zipline you made me return. | 我才不要用那条 你逼我还回去的滑索 |
[20:10] | All these years, you’ve been on me about talking more and actively listening. | 这么多年来 你一直抱怨我 说的少,不爱听你说话 |
[20:15] | And I have been trying. | 我一直努力改正 |
[20:16] | But it feels like you just don’t trust that I’ll be there for you. | 感觉就像你不相信我会 站在你身边支持你 |
[20:19] | It’s not about trust! | 这跟信任无关! |
[20:21] | Then why would you talk to Frankie and not me? | 那你为什么宁可告诉弗兰基 也不告诉我? |
[20:23] | It was easier to tell Frankie because it didn’t involve her! | 这事跟弗兰基无关 所以更容易对她开口啊! |
[20:27] | Hey, ho. | 嘿! |
[20:29] | Sorry to disturb. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[20:30] | How about instead of being sorry, just don’t disturb? | 与其道歉 不如别来打扰我们? |
[20:33] | Frankie, we’re in the middle of something. | 弗兰基 我们正忙着呢 |
[20:35] | Yes. And I wanna get you to the end of something. | 而我想帮你们解决你们在忙的问题 |
[20:39] | Ta-da! | 看! |
[20:41] | The conflict-resolution sweater? | 和解毛衣? |
[20:44] | Frankie, I’m not in the mood for your magical sweater nonsense! | 弗兰基 我现在没心情听你那套 什么魔法毛衣的胡话! |
[20:47] | There’s nothing magical about this sweater. | 这件毛衣不是魔法 |
[20:49] | It’s science. | 是科学 |
[20:51] | Arms up, everybody. | 你们两个 举起双手 |
[20:54] | That goes for you too, mister. | 先生 你也要举 |
[20:56] | Oh. | |
[20:57] | Get in here, Robert. Oh, Robert. | 钻进去 罗伯特 啊 罗伯特 |
[21:00] | -Okay. There you go. -Get your arm in there. | -好了 就是这样 -胳膊伸进这里面 |
[21:03] | -Here, stick your hand in the arm. -There. In there! | -这里 把手伸进袖筒里 -这边 这里! |
[21:06] | -Which one? This one? -Your hand, yes. | -哪个?这个? -你的手 没错 |
[21:09] | -For God’s sakes. -Here, let me help you. | -上帝啊 -这里 我来帮你 |
[21:11] | Oh, God, for– | 天啊… |
[21:12] | You would’ve gotten run out of the commune. | 你们这样的进了公社肯定得逃跑 |
[21:15] | Oh, there. So great. | 好了 棒极了 |
[21:17] | I don’t see the purpose of this. | 这么做有什么目的! |
[21:19] | Purpose is, you can’t storm off so you have to deal with each other. | 目的就是你不能愤怒走开 所以你们必须面对彼此 |
[21:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:24] | Sol, will you please storm off with me so we can have some privacy? | 索尔 拜托你能和我一起愤怒离去 好让我们私下谈谈吗? |
[21:27] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[21:34] | Step up. | 走吧 |
[21:38] | Thank you. And I’ll be back with your toasted muffin post-haste. | 谢谢 我会带着你的烤松饼火速回来 |
[21:45] | And l would also like my muffin toasted. | 我的松饼也要烤一下 |
[21:48] | And at a temperature I find agreeable. | 烤成我喜欢的火候 |
[21:55] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[21:57] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[21:59] | You don’t seem to know where your desk is. | 你貌似不知道自己的办公桌在哪儿 |
[22:01] | It’s not a promising sign for a supervisor. | 这样的主管是干不长的 |
[22:05] | You know what, Brianna? Let’s just drop the bullshit. | 直说吧 布丽安娜? |
[22:09] | The truth is, I’m not your supervisor. | 事实就是 我不是你的主管 |
[22:13] | Exactly. Thank you, Mallory. | 没错 谢谢 玛洛琳 |
[22:14] | I’m really your boss. | 我其实是你老板 |
[22:19] | Now shoo. | 赶紧走开 |
[22:21] | I have work to do. | 我有工作要做 |
[22:31] | Yep. | 没错 就是那里 |
[22:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:53] | Think this is my first game of “Big Muffin, Small Muffin”? | 你以为这是我第一次玩 “大松饼小松饼”游戏? |
[22:55] | I invented “Big Muffin, Small Muffin.” | 这游戏是我发明的! |
[23:04] | We just have to find George and we’re home free. | 找到乔治 我们家里就没问题了 |
[23:07] | Didn’t he write “While My Guitar Gently Weeps”? | 《当我的吉他轻轻哭泣》这首歌 不就是他写的吗? |
[23:10] | What weeps? Besides me if we don’t find that money. | 什么哭泣?除了找不到那笔钱 会哭泣的我 |
[23:12] | The song is actually called “While My Guitar Gently Sleeps.” | 那首歌的名字其实 《当我的吉他轻轻睡去》 |
[23:17] | No, it isn’t. Guitars don’t sleep. | 才不是 吉他不会睡觉 |
[23:18] | Sure they do. That’s why you have to put them away in their little beds. | 当然会 所以得把它们放在 它们的小床里啊 |
[23:23] | Which is why I put it in the bedroom with the queen bed | 所以我把它放进了 有皇后床的那间卧室 |
[23:26] | because he’s British. | 因为他是英国人 |
[23:28] | The only words I understood were “queen bed,” | 我只听懂了“皇后床”这个词 |
[23:30] | and that’s where I’ll look. | 我要去那里看看 |
[23:33] | Or is it “While My Guitar Gently Sweeps”? | 还是那首歌叫 《当我的吉他轻轻扫地》? |
[23:50] | -Look away! -Oh, God. | -别看! -天啊 |
[23:52] | Yes! | 找到了! |
[23:54] | No! | 不! |
[23:55] | Get out of here! | 快出去! |
[23:58] | I thought you locked the door! | 我以为你锁了门的! |
[24:32] | Mmm! | |
[24:38] | So the conflict-resolution sweater worked. | 这么说 和解毛衣起作用了? |
[24:44] | You gotta feel good about that. | 感觉不错吧 |
[24:50] | You are gonna dry-clean that for us, aren’t you? | 你们会替我们干洗那件毛衣吧? |
[24:52] | -We’re throwing it away. -Okay. | -扔掉它 -好吧 |
[24:55] | I’ll finish breakfast someplace else. | 我去别处吃早餐 |
[24:58] | I can’t eat. | 我吃不下 |
[25:07] | Oh, God, the FBI’s here. | 天啊 联邦调查局的来了 |
[25:10] | They’re early. | 他们来得真早 |
[25:11] | I thought Rushmore liked to sleep in. The money is still in the safe. | 我以为拉什莫尔喜欢睡懒觉 钱还在保险箱里呢 |
[25:16] | Ha-ha, no, it isn’t. | 不在了 |
[25:18] | -I got it out of the house. -How? | -我把它弄出家里了 -怎么弄出去的? |
[25:21] | You never even left. | 你没离开过啊 |
[25:23] | I got it. I got it. It’s open. | 好了 门开了 |
[25:25] | -Then walk through. -I’m walking through. | -然后走进来 -我正往里面走呢 |
[25:28] | We brought these all the way to the beach house just to bring them back. | 我们大老远把它们搬到海滨别墅 就为了把它们再搬回来 |
[25:34] | Why are we the guys always schlepping things around? | 为什搬来搬去的重活总是我们做? |
[25:36] | -Why aren’t Brianna and Mallory here? -They have jobs. | -为什么布丽安娜和玛洛琳不来? -她们有工作要做 |
[25:40] | So do we. | 我们也是啊 |
[25:44] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[25:45] | -Come on. I’ll be late. Let’s go. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -快点 我要迟到了 走吧 -行… |
[25:58] | Genius. | 真是天才 |
[26:17] | What the–? Grace! Frankie! | 搞什么…格蕾丝!弗兰基! |
[26:24] | Oh, what the hell, Frankie? | 弗兰基 你搞什么鬼? |
[26:26] | -There’s only four Beatles. -Oh, God. I forgot about Pete Best. | -甲壳虫乐队只有四个成员啊 -天啊 我忘了彼得贝斯特了 |
[26:30] | -The FBI is on their way down. -Oh, shit! | -联邦调查局的人快到了 -该死! |
[26:33] | What are you cursing about? I’m the one holding it. | 你们抱怨什么?我才是拿着赃款的人 |
[26:35] | -How are we gonna explain this? -We’re not! | -我们要怎么解释? -我们不解释! |
[26:37] | Before you run your mouth off to the feds, | 在你们说漏嘴之前 |
[26:40] | you should know the rest is in your house. | 告诉你们 其余的钱在你们家里 |
[26:42] | -What? -That’s right, Sol. | -什么? -没错 索尔 |
[26:44] | You are in this up to your eyeballs. | 这件事你们别想抽身了 |
[26:46] | And you’re the tallest one here. So do that math. | 而你是这里个子最高的那个 动动脑子 好好想想吧 你要做的就是把这些钱 塞进你的裤裆里 |
[26:50] | What you’ll do is stuff that cash down your pants | |
[26:53] | and zip up your mouth. | 并且闭紧嘴巴 |
[26:54] | And zip up your pants too. | 腰带也得系紧了 |
[26:56] | I understand why you’re upset, but just listen to yourself. | 我明白你为什么生气 但听听你自己说的话 |
[27:00] | -Do you realize what you’re asking? -I’m not asking. I am telling. | -你知道自己在提什么要求吗? -不是要求 是命令 |
[27:03] | I am done with husbands who constantly humiliate me | 我受够了总是让我受屈的丈夫们 |
[27:08] | and do whatever they want | 总是随心所欲 |
[27:09] | without any thought about how it affects me. | 丝毫不考虑给我带来的影响 |
[27:12] | -Now I’m doing the doing. -But you’re not doing anything. | -现在我要当随心所欲的那个人 -但你自己不做 |
[27:16] | -You’re making him do it! -Without regard for me! | -你在逼他做坏事! -而且似乎不顾及对我的影响 |
[27:19] | Boo-fucking-hoo. | 傻了吧 |
[27:20] | I’ve got a husband in jail, | 我已经有个坐牢的丈夫了 |
[27:21] | I’m not gonna get all weepy to have an ex there too. | 再进去个前夫也没什么 |
[27:28] | They’re monsters. | 她们都是魔鬼 |