时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | The seals alert each other when… | 海豹会互相警告… |
[00:51] | -What’s happening? -I don’t know. Don’t look. | -怎么了? -我不知道 别看 |
[00:54] | Just keep watching the orcas eat the baby seal. | 继续看虎鲸吃小海豹吧 |
[00:57] | I’m sorry I doubted you, Mrs. Skolka. | 很抱歉我们怀疑你了 斯科卡太太 |
[01:00] | Please. I’m sorry you came out here for nothing. | 没关系 很遗憾你们白跑一趟 |
[01:02] | Nothing? What about all the stuff they found for me? | 白跑一趟? 那他们帮我找到的那些东西算什么? |
[01:04] | I’m going to pretend we didn’t find any of that. | 我会装作我们什么都没找到 |
[01:07] | No one at headquarters will believe that much marijuana | 总部没有人会相信那么多的大麻 |
[01:09] | is for one woman’s personal use. | 是一个女人自用的 |
[01:11] | -You’re right. Best not to brag. -Thank you again for your cooperation. | -你说得对 还是别吹牛了 -再次感谢你们的配合 |
[01:15] | I hope we won’t have to come by and bother you again. | 希望我们不用再来打扰你了 |
[01:20] | Goodbye, Mr. Hanson. Mr. Bergstein. | 再见 汉森先生 伯格斯丁先生 你们要走了吗?我们都没注意到 |
[01:23] | -Oh. -Are you leaving? We hadn’t noticed, | |
[01:26] | as we’d been riveted by these delightful sea creatures. | 这些欢畅的海洋生物 都让我们看入迷了 |
[01:30] | All our coral reefs are dying. | 我们的珊瑚礁都快灭绝了 |
[01:32] | Alrighty. | 好吧 |
[01:37] | Thank God. I thought they’d never leave. | 谢天谢地 我还以为他们要在这里扎根了 |
[01:40] | I know. Take a hint, Rushmore. Ask me out or get off the pot. | 对啊 识相点 拉什莫尔 别占着我还不约我出去 |
[01:44] | Glad you find this all so amusing. | 我很高兴你们还有心情开玩笑 |
[01:46] | Perhaps I would too if I hadn’t had your contraband | 也许我也会有这心情 要不是你们的违禁品 |
[01:49] | down my pants for the last two hours like Papillon. | 像蝴蝶那样 在我的裤裆里待了两个小时 |
[01:52] | I can’t believe you blackmailed us into being co-conspirators. | 真不敢相信你们勒索我们当同谋! |
[01:56] | Don’t be so dramatic. At most, the two of you were duped accomplices. | 别这么大惊小怪的 你俩最多算上当受骗的同伙 |
[02:01] | Well, now we’re out of the gang. | 好了 我们要退出 |
[02:03] | And we want the rest of that money out of our house. | 我们想让你们把剩下的钱 从我们家弄走 |
[02:07] | We can’t bring it here. You heard Karin. They could come back. | 我们不能带到这里来 你听到卡琳的话了 他们可能会回来 |
[02:10] | Find someplace else to put it. | 那就另找个地方放起来 |
[02:12] | Our contractor is inspecting the house today. | 我们的承包商今天要去检查房子 |
[02:15] | I won’t have another innocent bystander get mixed up with your dirty money. | 我不允许让另一个无辜的旁观者 和你的脏钱扯上关系 |
[02:19] | Hey, we don’t know that money’s dirty. | 嘿 我们不知道这钱是赃款 |
[02:21] | Could have been in the couch when Nick bought it. | 可能尼克买下那沙发时 钱就已经在里面了 |
[02:23] | Or maybe a gift for a rainy day from his pappy. | 也可能是他爸爸留给他的礼物 以备他不时之需 |
[02:27] | Oh, sure. | 当然了 |
[02:28] | The money you found in the couch | 你们在沙发里发现 |
[02:30] | that I just hid in my pants is definitely clean. | 并且藏在我裤子里的钱肯定是干净的 |
[02:35] | Fine. I’ll get the money. | 好吧 我会把钱拿走 |
[02:39] | -What? -You’ve decided not to go to that thing? | -怎么了? -你决定了不做“那件事” |
[02:43] | We’re not gonna talk about that thing. Especially in front of these two things. | 我们不聊“那件事” 尤其是在这两个人面前 |
[02:47] | What’s the thing? | 什么“事”? |
[02:48] | It’s a private thing that Grace has to do, but she doesn’t wanna talk about it. | 一件格蕾丝必须做的私事 但是她不想说 |
[02:54] | I don’t know that Grace has to do that thing. | 我可不知道 格蕾丝必须要做“那件事” |
[02:56] | But isn’t today’s thing a really big thing? | 但今天的事情不是非常重要吗? |
[03:00] | Oh, for heaven’s sakes, will you just tell us already? | 老天爷啊 赶紧告诉我们吧 |
[03:03] | You know in half a second this one is gonna forget what all the things are. | 你们知道的 半秒之后 这个人就会忘记所有事情 |
[03:07] | I still have my wits about me, Richard. | 我还不糊涂呢 理查德 |
[03:10] | Will you just tell us what the damn thing is? | 你能告诉我们到底是什么事吗? |
[03:13] | No, I’m pumped. | 不 我充满了干劲 |
[03:15] | Okay, we’re both pumped. | 好吧 我俩都充满干劲 |
[03:18] | Thanks, Taneth. Love you. | 谢谢你 塔内思 爱你 |
[03:19] | Shit. Bye. | 该死 再见 |
[03:22] | That was Taneth. | 是塔内思 |
[03:23] | Really? And how’s the inside of her butt today? | 真的吗?今天奉承她感觉如何? |
[03:26] | I’m going to ignore your negativity, as I have for most of my life, | 我会像自己过去这大半辈子一样 忽视你的消极情绪 |
[03:31] | because I have to– | 因为我必须… |
[03:33] | No, I get to plan her big visit down here next week. | 不 我该计划她下周来这里的 重要行程了 |
[03:37] | Oh, no. She’s already coming to check up on you? | 不是吧 她就要来视察你的工作了? |
[03:41] | Yikes. | 哎呀 |
[03:42] | Not “yikes.” | 不要“哎呀” |
[03:44] | She’s just excited to see all the great changes I’m making around here. | 她只是迫不及待想看到 我对公司做出的积极改变 |
[03:50] | What changes? | 什么改变? |
[03:52] | For starters, I’m replacing all the junk food in our kitchen with healthy snacks. | 首先 我要把厨房里所有垃圾食品 换成健康的小零食 |
[03:58] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样? |
[03:59] | Junk food and my cleavage are all these sad sacks have. | 那些可怜人只能看我的乳沟 还有吃垃圾食品了 |
[04:03] | You think I wanna flaunt this bod? I do it for the people. | 你以为我想炫耀自己的豪乳吗? 我这是为了大家 |
[04:05] | The people will love this once they see their lower cholesterol. | 等大家看到自己的胆固醇降下去 就会爱上我的主意 |
[04:10] | Have you met Randy in marketing? He isn’t going to eat your kale chips. | 你有没有见过市场部的兰迪? 他不会吃你的甘蓝脆片的 |
[04:14] | He has a small jar of mayonnaise on his keychain. | 他的钥匙链上都挂着一小罐蛋黄酱 |
[04:17] | We’re making fun changes too. | 我们也要做一些有趣的改变 |
[04:20] | There’ll be a yoga retreat and plant-based Taco Tuesdays, | 会有瑜伽静修和周二素食玉米卷日 |
[04:24] | and I’m turning the supply closet into a meditation room. | 我还要把储藏室变成冥想室 |
[04:27] | No one wants to meditate next to the men’s bathroom, | 没人会想在男卫生间隔壁冥想 |
[04:29] | particularly on Tuesdays after your bean tacos. | 尤其是周二 吃完你的豆子墨西哥卷饼之后 |
[04:32] | I’m sorry you hate everything I’m doing here. | 很抱歉你对我所做的一切都不满 |
[04:36] | But there’s a new sheriff in town. You have to get used to being her deputy. | 但是镇子里来了新警长 你得习惯做她的副手 |
[04:41] | Or I could tell Taneth her new sheriff | 或者我可以告诉塔内思 她的新警长 |
[04:43] | -doesn’t know what the fuck she’s doing. -I know what the fuck I’m doing, | -根本不知道自己在做什么 -我知道自己在做什么 |
[04:46] | and right now I’m kicking you out of my office. | 现在我要你滚出我的办公室 |
[04:51] | The thing you’re not going to is your husband’s arraignment? | 你没办法去做的事情 是出席你丈夫的提审? |
[04:55] | That is cold. | 好冷漠 |
[04:56] | Ice-cold. | 冷冰冰 |
[04:57] | Yeah, I’m sorry. The man was living a double life. | 抱歉 但这个男人明里一套暗里一套 |
[05:01] | Sound familiar? | 听着熟悉吗? |
[05:03] | But facing a hearing like that without any emotional support? | 但面对这样一场 没有任何情感支持的听证会? |
[05:07] | That’s a heartbreaker. | 也太让人心碎了吧 |
[05:08] | In fairness to Grace, she wanted to break his heart before he got arrested. | 我替格蕾丝说句公道话 她在尼克被捕前就想伤他的心了 |
[05:13] | You were gonna break up with Nick? | 你要和尼克分开吗? |
[05:16] | Have you seen the man’s hair? | 你看到了那男人的头发吗? |
[05:18] | While I don’t share Robert’s obsession with Nick’s hair– | 我可不像罗伯特那样 对尼克的头发那么着迷… |
[05:21] | Does anybody care about how I feel about all this? | 有人在乎过我在这件事上的感受吗? |
[05:25] | He also has a very sensuous mouth. | 他的嘴巴也肉嘟嘟的 |
[05:29] | It does look bad for a wife to not show up at an arraignment. | 妻子不出席提审 的确看上去不太好 |
[05:34] | If the judge is teetering on granting bail, | 如果法官在准许保释上摇摆不定 |
[05:37] | that could push him or her over the edge. | 这可能会把他或她逼到崩溃的边缘 |
[05:39] | So when is she supposed to break up with him? | 那她该什么时候和他分开呢? |
[05:42] | After he’s released from prison? | 等他出狱之后吗? |
[05:44] | Grace is old. She can’t wait that long. | 格蕾丝老了 她等不了那么长时间 |
[05:47] | So Nick has to face hard time with a broken heart and a beautiful face? | 所以说尼克要用一张英俊的面庞 和一颗破碎的心面对一段艰难时光? |
[05:54] | Will you stop already? | 你能不能别没完没了的? |
[05:57] | As mad as you are, do you want it on your conscience if he doesn’t get bail? | 虽然你很生气 但如果他不能保释 你想良心不安吗? |
[06:04] | No. | 不想 |
[06:06] | But if I go, I’m gonna go off on him. That’s not gonna be good for him either. | 但如果我去了 也会对他恶语相向 这对他也没什么好处 |
[06:11] | All you have to do is sit there and not say anything. | 你只需要坐在那里 一言不发 |
[06:14] | Like we just did for you with the FBI. | 就像我们帮你们对付联邦调查局一样 |
[06:17] | You know, Grace, 90% of life is showing up and keeping your mouth shut. | 其实 格蕾丝 生命中九成的时光 就只需要你露个面 什么都不说 |
[06:22] | -How have you lived this long? -Hmm? | 你已经活到这么长了吗? |
[06:28] | Okay, you win. | 好吧 你们赢了 |
[06:29] | I will go and I will play the supportive wife. I won’t say anything. | 我会去的 去扮演支持他的妻子 而且我会一言不发 |
[06:35] | And if you’re finished butting into my life, | 如果你们对我的生活指手画脚够了 |
[06:38] | I’m gonna go change for court. | 我要去换法庭上穿的衣服了 |
[06:43] | Oh, shit. All the clothes I brought are dirty, | 该死 我带来的衣服都脏了 |
[06:47] | and everything else is sealed off in the penthouse. | 其他东西都被封在顶层公寓了 |
[06:51] | Another thing I have to thank my jailbird husband for. | 这是另一件我要感谢囚犯丈夫的事 |
[06:53] | Don’t worry, I’ll lend you some clothes. | 别担心 我借给你几件衣服 |
[06:56] | I just need to know how much you wanna showcase that caboose. | 我就想确认一下你的翘臀要展示几分 |
[07:03] | Hi. What’s all this? | 嗨 这是要干什么? |
[07:05] | I’m moving in until I figure out how to bring Mallory down | 我要搬进来 直到我能想出办法 让玛洛琳下马 |
[07:07] | or that tyrant moves to San Francisco. | 或者让那个魔王搬去旧金山 |
[07:15] | Okay, I hate to quibble when you’re upset, | 我不想在你生气的时候发牢骚 |
[07:18] | but Chewbacca probably shouldn’t live next to Greedo, | 但是楚巴卡可能不应该挨着格里多 |
[07:21] | who tried to shoot Chewbacca’s BFF, Han Solo. Just… | 他曾试图对楚巴卡最好的朋友 韩索罗开枪 所以… |
[07:25] | But you know what? Stranger peace accords have happened in the Empire. | 但是帝国也有陌生人和平协议 |
[07:28] | If my fan fiction is to be believed. | 如果我的同人小说有人信的话 |
[07:31] | Jesus, Barry, it’s freezing in here. | 天啊 巴里 这里冷死了 |
[07:34] | Glad you noticed. | 很高兴你注意到了 |
[07:35] | Not to brag, but because of a pipe situation, | 不是我吹 因为管道的问题 |
[07:38] | this is the coldest office in the building. | 这是这栋楼里最凉爽的办公室 |
[07:40] | We hate the cold. That’s why we set the thermostat to “Saigon in July.” | 我们讨厌寒冷 所以我们把恒温器调成”七月的西贡” |
[07:45] | Yeah. I love a swampy heat. | 好吧 我喜欢湿热的感觉 |
[07:47] | Good, ’cause I’m texting Adam right now to get some space heaters in here pronto. | 很好 因为我在给亚当发信息 让他马上在这里放几个小型加热器 (甘蓝) |
[07:55] | -You eating kale chips? -Yeah. Found them in the kitchen. So good. | -你在吃甘蓝脆片吗? -对啊 我在厨房找到的 很好吃 |
[08:01] | Robert and Sol are such squares. | 罗伯特和索尔真是无趣 |
[08:03] | One measly FBI search and now we can’t keep the money here. | 联邦调查局一次微不足道的搜查 我们就要把钱从这儿拿走 |
[08:08] | Well, you know, there is a way to hide money without hiding it. | 其实 有一种看似没把钱藏起来 但实则藏起来了的方法 |
[08:13] | You mean, “lose it”? | 你的意思是“扔掉”吗? |
[08:15] | I mean, lose it in a legitimate business. | 用合法买卖“扔掉” |
[08:20] | I do that all the time. The other day I lost my purse at Whole Foods. | 我经常这样做 那天我还把钱包丢在了全食超市 |
[08:24] | I’m talking money laundering, dear. | 我说的是洗钱 亲爱的 |
[08:26] | You get some cash and you put it in a pizza parlor, | 你把现金投进一个披萨店 |
[08:31] | or Joan-Margaret’s Fluff and Fold, where we neither fluffed nor folded. | 或者琼玛格丽特的蓬洁佳洗衣房 我们既不出错也不会背叛你 |
[08:36] | -And that works? -Sure. | -可行吗? -当然了 |
[08:38] | But if it doesn’t, just start an electrical fire | 但要是步行 就搞一次电线走火 |
[08:40] | and the rest takes care of itself. | 剩下的你就不用管了 |
[08:45] | If you’re a cop, you have to tell me you’re a cop. | 如果你是警察的话 就得告诉我 |
[08:48] | Mrs. Bergstein? | 伯格斯丁太太? |
[08:51] | It’s me, Joshie Steinmetz, Coyote’s old friend. | 是我啊 乔希斯坦梅茨 凯奥迪的老朋友 乔希! |
[08:53] | Oh, Joshie! | |
[08:56] | -Hey. -Oh! | 嘿 |
[08:58] | -What are you doing here? -I’m Robert and Sol’s contractor. | -你怎么来了? -我是罗伯特和索尔的承包商 |
[09:01] | I thought I’d, you know, get here early, take a look around. Ugh. | 我想着早点过来好好看看 |
[09:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[09:06] | You know, what people do in other people’s houses. | 就是做那些在别人家做的事情 |
[09:10] | Oh, this is my friend Joan-Margaret. | 这是我的朋友 琼玛格丽特 |
[09:14] | I’ve known Joshie since he was in fourth grade. | 乔希四年级的时候 我就认识他了 |
[09:16] | -Yeah. Frankie was the mom I wish I had. -She’s like a mother to me as well. | -对啊 弗兰基是我梦寐以求的妈妈 -她对我来说也像妈妈一样 看看你 都成大承包商了 |
[09:20] | -Hmm. -Look at you. A bigtime contractor. | |
[09:25] | I guess I’m doing a little better than the last time you saw me, huh? | 我觉得比起上次你见我 我的情况好了一点儿 |
[09:28] | I believe you were doing whippits with Coyote in my kimono. | 我记得你那时穿着我的和服 和凯奥迪吸笑气弹呢 |
[09:31] | -Yeah, thanks for being cool about that. | 对 谢谢你放了我一马 |
[09:34] | And for letting me keep the kimono. | 还谢谢你让我留着那件和服 |
[09:36] | It’s the least I could do. You’re like family to us. | 那是我力所能及的了 毕竟你就像我们的家人一样 |
[09:39] | That’s why I’m giving Sol the family discount. | 所以我给了索尔家人折扣 |
[09:42] | Well, thank Thanos! | 谢天谢地! |
[09:44] | Robert told us the cheap bastards at their insurance company refused to pay a dime. | 罗伯特跟我说他们保险公司的 小气鬼混蛋一分钱都不出 |
[09:49] | This is why you always go with the electrical fire. | 所以电线走火才是正道 |
[09:53] | Yeah, but, uh, the insurance company did offer to pay. | 但是保险公司提出赔偿了啊 |
[09:56] | -What? They did? -Mm-hm. | 什么?是吗?那他们为什么不要钱? |
[09:59] | Why didn’t they take the money? | |
[10:00] | Well, maybe they didn’t want their premium to go up? | 或许他们是不想让保费上涨? |
[10:04] | Hmm. | |
[10:09] | I have been blaming the wrong cheap bastards. | 我该责怪的小气鬼混蛋原来是他俩 |
[10:14] | Okay, so then you’ll hear the charges against you and– | 好 然后你会听到针对你的指控… |
[10:17] | Think I should try her again? Or maybe she’d pick up if you called. | 你觉得我要再打一次吗? 或许你打的话 她会接的 |
[10:21] | Do you want me to call your wife or get you out on bail? | 你想让我给你妻子打电话? 还是把你保释出来? |
[10:23] | The bail thing. | 保释 |
[10:25] | Okay, great. So when the judge asks for your plea, just say, “Not guilty.” | 好 如果法官要求你申辩 你就只说“无罪” |
[10:29] | It sounds simple, but you’d be amazed at how many people screw that part up. | 这听起来很简单 但你一定想不到有多少人搞砸过 |
[10:32] | Got it. But I am gonna be getting bail today, right? | 知道了 但我今天会被保释的 对吗? |
[10:35] | I think so. | 我觉得会的 |
[10:36] | Though there is a bit of a backlash against rich white guys these days. | 尽管现在有一些抵制白人富豪的声音 |
[10:39] | So unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[10:42] | Our justice system is a travesty, | 我们的司法系统太拙劣了 |
[10:44] | and I will work tirelessly to make it equal for all. | 我会不遗余力地 确保它对每个人都是公平的 |
[10:48] | Oh, Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[10:49] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[10:50] | I am so glad to see you. | 我见到你太高兴了 |
[10:55] | Hi, I’m Elena Seda. It is so good you came. | 嗨 我是艾琳娜塞达 我很高兴你能来 |
[10:58] | You look beautiful in– | 你好漂亮 穿着这件… |
[11:00] | All my clothes are in the penthouse-slash-crime scene, | 我的衣服都在顶层公寓 又名犯罪现场里 |
[11:03] | and I can’t get in. | 我进不去 |
[11:05] | It was either this or what my friend calls, “Mardi Gras in a skirt.” | 所以我要么穿这件 要么穿我朋友所谓的“裙子狂欢节” |
[11:09] | I can make some calls to get you back in the penthouse. | 我可以疏通一下关系 让你回顶层公寓住 |
[11:11] | Anything I can do for a member of Team Nick. | 只要能为尼克队的成员效劳 |
[11:19] | -You have every right to be mad. | 你完全有理由生气 |
[11:21] | This is true. | 没错 |
[11:23] | But you have to know how sorry I am. I would never, ever willingly hurt you. | 但你要知道我非常抱歉 我从来都没想过要伤害你 |
[11:28] | And yet… | 然而… |
[11:29] | I’m sure you have a lot you want to get off your chest. | 我知道你有很多气要撒 |
[11:33] | -Nope, I’m good. -Please say something. We need to talk. | -不 我很好 -你说吧 我们需要谈谈 |
[11:37] | I can’t walk in there not knowing where we stand. | 我不能不知道我们彼此的想法 就上法庭 |
[11:40] | This should probably be a post-arraignment chat, Nick. | 或许我们应该等提审结束后再谈 尼克 |
[11:42] | I’m afraid if we wait till then, we’ll be talking through bulletproof glass. | 我害怕到那时候 我们就要隔着防弹玻璃说话了 |
[11:50] | Please? | 求你了 |
[11:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:54] | Let’s talk. | 那就谈谈吧 |
[11:57] | You really think the boys would lie just to save on their premium? | 你真觉得那两个老头会为了 节省保费撒谎吗? |
[12:02] | I would but Robert and Sol? | 我会 但是罗伯特和索尔? |
[12:04] | Sure. This way they could guilt us into free room and board for months. | 当然会 这样我们就会出于内疚 提供给他们好几个月的免费食宿 |
[12:09] | Well, I’m gonna grift those grifters out of my house. | 我要把这两个骗子骗出我的家 |
[12:13] | You know I love a reverse-grift. | 你知道我很喜欢反向诈骗 |
[12:16] | Well, what’s the move here? | 下一步要做什么? |
[12:20] | Oh, man. This place is riddled with mold. | 天啊 这地方全是霉菌 |
[12:28] | Joshie. | 乔希 |
[12:31] | I need you to do me a little favor. | 我需要你帮我个小忙 |
[12:35] | -You were gonna leave me? -No. Well, I don’t know. | -你要离开我了吗? -不 我不知道 |
[12:38] | I wanted to leave the marriage but not necessarily you. | 我想从这段婚姻中脱身 但不一定要离开你 |
[12:43] | I was hoping we could find a way to redefine our relationship. | 我希望可以找到一种方式 来重新定义我们的关系 |
[12:46] | That sounds like another way of saying you were leaving me. | 听起来像是你要离开我的另一种说法 |
[12:49] | Isn’t there a way that we could be together without necessarily… | 就没有什么方法能让我们在一起 但是不一定… |
[12:53] | being together in the same house? | 要住在同一个屋檐下吗? |
[12:56] | This is so you can live with Frankie. | 所以你可以和弗兰基住在一起啊 |
[12:59] | That’s part of it. | 这只是其中一部分 |
[13:02] | So in this scenario, what? | 所以照这样的话 怎么着? |
[13:05] | We’d go back to dating? | 我们要重新约会了吗? |
[13:06] | Well, is that so terrible? We were happier then. | 这有那么糟糕吗? 我们那时候比现在开心多了 |
[13:09] | You were happier then. I like being married. | 是你那时候更开心 我喜欢结婚的状态 |
[13:12] | And strangely, the idea of dating my wife doesn’t work for me. | 奇怪的是 我接受不了和妻子约会的主意 |
[13:15] | Yeah, well, I understand that, but being a wife… | 好吧 我能理解 但是担当妻子的角色… |
[13:20] | doesn’t work for me. | 我接受不了 |
[13:24] | The judge is ready. | 法官准备好了 |
[13:25] | It’s showtime, folks. | 两位 表演时间到了 |
[13:30] | The floors alone are gonna take– | 光地板就要花费… |
[13:32] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这里? |
[13:34] | I ran into Joshie, we got to gabbing, and guess what? | 我正好碰到了乔希 然后就聊了会儿 你猜怎么着? |
[13:39] | Great news. | 有个很好的消息 |
[13:40] | Turns out the repairs are not gonna take as long as he thought. | 房屋整修并不需要 他预计的那么长时间 |
[13:44] | Isn’t that great? Right, Joshie? | 是不是很好?对吧 乔希? |
[13:46] | -Um, I– | 我… |
[13:48] | If that’s the feds, I’m telling you right now, I’m gonna sing like a canary. | 如果是联邦调查局的 听好了 我会举报你们的 |
[13:53] | Sorry. Why isn’t it gonna take so long? | 抱歉 为什么花不了那么久呢? |
[13:55] | Go on, tell them, son. Remember, I love you. | 继续说 告诉他们 孩子 要记住 我爱你 |
[13:59] | Uh, yeah. | 是的… |
[14:00] | Uh, I guess that the damage… | 我觉得损毁情况… |
[14:03] | The damage to the house isn’t as bad as it seems. | 房屋的损毁情况没有看上去那么糟 |
[14:07] | My God, what happened here? | 天啊 这里是怎么了? |
[14:10] | We had a little flooding. | 这里经历过一次小洪灾 |
[14:11] | A little? | 小洪灾? |
[14:13] | This is Pompeii after the volcano. | 这里简直是火山喷发以后的庞贝城 |
[14:15] | This is Dresden. | 这里就是德雷斯顿 |
[14:16] | This is the 2011 Oscars. | 这里惨得就像2011年的奥斯卡奖 |
[14:18] | Please tell us, in the shortest number of words, what you want. | 请你用最简短的语言告诉我们 你有何贵干 |
[14:22] | No need to get snippy just because your house is awful. | 你没必要因为房子破破烂烂 就这么野蛮无理 |
[14:26] | You insisted, as the theater’s biggest benefactor, | 是你坚持说 作为剧场最大的赞助者 |
[14:29] | you had to be involved in all crucial decisions. | 你要参与所有的重大决策 |
[14:32] | Today is Crucial Decision Day. | 今天就是重大决策日 |
[14:35] | Peter, this isn’t a good time. | 彼得 现在不是说这个的时候 |
[14:38] | I can come back. | 我可以下次再来的 |
[14:39] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不可以 |
[14:40] | I’m more than happy to pick the next musical out alone. | 我很乐意独自挑选出下一部音乐剧 |
[14:45] | I’m leaning towards Xanadu. | 我更看好《仙乐都》 |
[14:47] | Oh! Good Lord. | 天啊 |
[14:49] | Sol, we paid $20,000 for the Rob Hanson Concession Stand. | 索尔 我们在罗伯汉森小卖部 投了两万美元 |
[14:54] | The only way I can justify that is if I get to play Sky Masterson. | 唯一能证明这钱花得不冤的方法 就是让我演斯盖马斯特森 |
[14:59] | Go. Take it outside. | 去吧 去外面解决 |
[15:02] | I’m actually glad you brought up the concession stand. | 其实我很高兴你能提起小卖部 |
[15:05] | Turns out we need money to buy the concessions | 其实我们需要钱采购零食 |
[15:08] | and money to pay someone to sell the concessions. | 还要花钱雇人售卖零食 |
[15:11] | Are you seriously asking for another donation? | 你想让我再捐钱?你认真的吗? |
[15:14] | I don’t know, Sky. Am I? | 我也不知道 斯盖 我是吗? |
[15:16] | Why can’t you be one of those skeezy directors with a casting couch? | 你怎么不去做那种 让别人陪睡的无耻导演呢? |
[15:20] | Oh, I am. | 我就是啊 |
[15:22] | Now, this concession stand, | 小卖部… |
[15:25] | I’m assuming it’s a cash-based business? | 我猜那里是现金交易吧? |
[15:35] | I see you got the space heaters. | 你还真弄来了小型加热器 |
[15:37] | It’s cozy, right? | 很舒服吧? |
[15:39] | You bet. | 当然了 |
[15:39] | This way I can crunch the numbers with a nice sweaty back. | 这样我就能汗流浃背地处理数据了 |
[15:44] | -What the fuck? -What? What happened? | -搞什么? -怎么了?什么事? |
[15:49] | He’s melted. | 他融化了 |
[15:51] | I was worried about Greedo. I should’ve been worried about you. | 我还担心格里多呢 看来我该担心的是你 |
[15:54] | I am so sorry. I swear I will buy you another… | 很抱歉 我发誓我会再给你买一个… |
[15:57] | I wanna say space dog. | 我想说太空狗 |
[16:00] | I’ve had Chewbacca since I was a kid. He’s irreplaceable. | 楚巴卡打我小时候起就陪着我 他是不可替代的 |
[16:03] | -I know I hurt your toy– -My toy? | -我知道我把你的玩具弄坏了… -我的玩具? |
[16:06] | It was an accident. Why are you so angry? | 这只是个意外 你为什么这么生气? |
[16:08] | Because I like my cold office | 因为我喜欢自己凉爽的办公室 |
[16:11] | and I like my weird, little things. | 我还喜欢我这些奇怪的小玩意儿 |
[16:14] | You can’t just barge in here | 你不能因为和你妹妹 |
[16:16] | because you’re having some stupid power struggle with your sister! | 愚蠢的权力斗争就随便闯入我的世界 |
[16:19] | Okay, it’s not stupid. | 好吧 这并不愚蠢 |
[16:21] | What kind of loser loses to Mallory? | 什么样的窝囊废会败给玛洛琳呢? |
[16:24] | Okay. You wanna know a little secret, hm? | 好吧 你想知道一个小秘密吗? |
[16:28] | Here we go. I’m a loser. | 我来说吧 我是个窝囊废 |
[16:29] | That’s not a secret. | 这不是什么秘密 |
[16:32] | Sorry, low-hanging fruit. | 抱歉 这是很容易就能得出的结论 |
[16:34] | The secret is I’m a loser and I’m proud of it. | 秘密是我是个窝囊废 但我以此为傲 |
[16:37] | Yeah. You wanna know why I let you win every argument, | 你想知道为什么 每次争论我都会让你赢吗? |
[16:40] | even when you’re verifiably wrong? | 即便我能证实你是错的吗? |
[16:42] | For instance, Bill Pullman was not in Good Will Hunting. | 比如说比尔普尔曼 没出演《心灵捕手》 |
[16:45] | -He should have been. -Obviously. | -他应该出演的 -明摆着嘛 |
[16:47] | -Thank you. -See? I go along with you | -谢谢 -瞧见没?我会顺着你说 |
[16:49] | because people are happy when they’re getting their way. | 因为人们的观点得到赞同时 他们会开心 |
[16:51] | And when people are happy, they’re easier to be around. | 人一开心 就会容易相处 |
[16:54] | -I do appreciate being pandered to. -I know. | -我确实很喜欢别人迎合我 -我知道 |
[16:57] | But I’m not like you. | 但我跟你不一样 |
[16:58] | -I’m a win-or-die bitch. -I understand. You’re probably right. | -我是不赢就会死的人 -我理解 你或许说得对 |
[17:04] | -You’re doing it again, aren’t you? -I am if you think I am. | -你又在迎合我 是吗? -你觉得是就是吧 |
[17:09] | Okay, I can’t be someone who doesn’t win. | 好吧 我没办法当失败者 |
[17:13] | But you do win. | 但失败 |
[17:16] | By losing. | 是成功之母啊 |
[17:17] | And what has this winning by losing gotten you? | “失败是成功之母” 让你得到什么好处了呢? |
[17:21] | I mean, you work for Mallory, for chrissake. | 你可是在给玛洛琳打工啊 |
[17:25] | It got me you. | 这让我得到了你 |
[17:33] | Wow, your lips are so sweaty. | 哇哦 你的嘴唇好湿 |
[17:35] | They’re the least sweaty thing on my body. | 这是我身上最不湿的地方 |
[17:38] | Now that you’ve heard the charges against you, Mr. Skolka, | 既然对你的控诉已经尽数说完了 斯科卡先生 |
[17:41] | it’s time for your plea. How do you plead? | 现在请你为自己辩护 你将如何辩护? |
[17:43] | My plea is… | 我的辩护是… |
[17:47] | We went over this. | 我们讨论过这个的 |
[17:48] | It’s just two words. | 就两个字 |
[17:50] | “Not guilty.” It’s not hard. | “无罪”没有多难 |
[17:52] | My plea. Is that what you want? My plea? | 我的辩词 你想听我的辩词吗? |
[17:54] | I believe that’s why I asked. | 我刚才问的就是这个 |
[17:57] | Uh… | |
[17:59] | Your Honor… | 法官阁下 |
[18:01] | I am pleading… | 我的辩词是… (麦卡沃伊法官) |
[18:04] | for my wife to give me another chance. | …请我妻子再给我一次机会 |
[18:06] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:07] | Two damn words. | 就两个字 |
[18:09] | I was looking more for a plea | 我想要的辩词其实是 |
[18:11] | regarding the charges of securities fraud and tax evasion. | 关于证券欺诈和逃税指控的 |
[18:15] | Your Honor, this is more important. | 法官阁下 这件事更重要 |
[18:18] | Grace, I know I haven’t always been the best husband, | 格蕾丝 我知道自己并不总是最称职的丈夫 |
[18:22] | but I’m standing here, facing the possibility of years in prison… | 但我站在这里 顶着几年牢狱之灾的风险… |
[18:28] | and all I can think about is losing you. | 心里想到的只有失去你 |
[18:30] | Mr. Skolka, I do appreciate your commitment to your marriage, but– | 斯科卡先生 我很欣赏你对婚姻的付出 但是… |
[18:35] | She doesn’t. | 但她不欣赏 |
[18:37] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[18:40] | Then why did you break up with me right before we came in here? | 那你为什么要在 我们进来之前跟我分手? |
[18:44] | You broke up with him before an arraignment? | 你在提审之前跟他分手? |
[18:46] | I didn’t break up with him. | 我没有跟他分手 |
[18:47] | I told him I wanted to redefine our relationship. | 我告诉他 我想重新定义我们的关系 |
[18:51] | -Does anyone here know what that means? -I do. | -这里有人知道这是什么意思吗? -我知道 |
[18:54] | -I don’t. -I’m asexual. | -我不知道 -我是无性别恋 |
[18:56] | -I do have one question. -Yes, Your Honor. | -我确实有个问题 -好的 法官阁下 |
[18:59] | No, not for you. | 不 不是问你的 |
[19:00] | Is there anything Mr. Skolka can do to win you back? | 斯科卡先生做什么 才能让你回心转意? |
[19:10] | I’m confused. You said it would take months to fix the house. | 这我就搞不懂了 是你说要花几个月才能把房子修复好 |
[19:13] | What about all the mold? | 那些霉菌怎么办? |
[19:14] | A little mold can be good. That’s how that guy discovered penicillin. | 有点儿霉菌说不定是好事呢 盘尼西林就是这么被发现的 |
[19:18] | Exactly. Seriously, Sol, we’re trying to save lives here. | 没错 说真的 我们这是在救命呢 |
[19:21] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[19:23] | Oh, man, I could really go for a whippit right now. | 天啊 我现在真想吸笑气了 |
[19:29] | Tell me the truth, son. Did Frankie put you up to this? | 跟我说实话 孩子 是不是弗兰基教唆你这样做的? |
[19:32] | Remember, I have always been there for you. | 记住 我一直都是你的后盾 |
[19:35] | Even when you locked yourself in the bathroom | 就算你因为痤疮乳膏起反作用 |
[19:38] | because your acne cream backfired. | 把自己反锁在卫生间那次 |
[19:41] | But who took you to see all those scary R-rated movies? | 但是谁带你看那些 限制级恐怖电影的? |
[19:45] | And who stayed up with you all night after you watched those scary movies? | 看完那些电影是谁整晚陪着你的? -是谁… -别说了! |
[19:48] | -And who is–? -Stop! Stop! | |
[19:52] | This is like when the social worker asked me who I wanted to live with. | 这就像当初社工问我 我要跟谁一起生活的时候 |
[19:55] | It’s neither of you. | 你们俩我都不想要 |
[19:58] | I wanna live with Aunt Carol. | 我要跟卡罗尔阿姨住 |
[20:01] | I really don’t see the relevance of that. | 我真的看不出其中的关联性 |
[20:04] | Once you’ve been married, how can you go back to dating? | 一旦结了婚 还怎么回到约会恋爱呢? |
[20:06] | Mrs. Skolka, it doesn’t make sense. | 斯科卡太太 这不合理 |
[20:09] | Can we please go back to the whole tax-evasion thing? | 我们可以回到逃税的问题上吗? |
[20:13] | Your Honor, relationships are fluid. | 法官阁下 感情充满变数 |
[20:15] | When you’re in the orgy tent at Burning Man, | 如果你住过火人节的狂欢帐篷 |
[20:17] | you see there are many different ways to love someone. | 就会明白 爱一个人有很多不同的方式 |
[20:20] | Whose lawyer are you? | 你是谁的律师? |
[20:21] | And all I’m saying is, a marriage is worth fighting for. | 我想说的是 婚姻是值得争取的 |
[20:26] | Well, just because I’m not fighting for our marriage doesn’t mean | 我不为我们的婚姻争取 |
[20:29] | that I’m not fighting for our relationship. | 不代表我没在为我们的感情争取 |
[20:36] | Why am I suddenly on trial? | 为什么突然开始审判我了? |
[20:39] | Why aren’t you asking him why he isn’t willing to change? | 你为什么不问他 他为什么不愿意改变? |
[20:42] | Mr. Skolka, why aren’t you willing to change? | 斯科卡先生 你为什么不愿意改变? |
[20:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:47] | But I do know I don’t wanna lose you. | 但我知道的是 我不想失去你 |
[20:49] | Well, then don’t. | 那就不要 |
[20:52] | I just wanna try another way for us to be together. | 我只是想换一种方式 好让我们继续在一起 |
[20:57] | Grace… | 格蕾丝… |
[21:00] | I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. | 我想和你共度余生 |
[21:03] | However you need our life to be. | 不管你希望我们以后如何生活 |
[21:06] | We can do anything we want. | 我们可以做任何想做的事情 |
[21:08] | Neither of us has kids. | 我们都没有孩子 |
[21:10] | I’ve got a jet. | 我有一架喷气式飞机 |
[21:12] | So okay. | 好吧 |
[21:15] | I’m willing to try. | 我愿意尝试 |
[21:17] | Do you mean that? | 你是认真的吗? |
[21:18] | I am under oath. | 我宣过誓的 |
[21:23] | Excuse me, Mr. Skolka. You have a jet? | 不好意思 斯科卡先生 你有一架喷气式飞机? |
[21:26] | -Oh, shit. -Not guilty, Your Honor. | -该死 -无罪 法官阁下 |
[21:28] | Ah. Now I get a plea. | 我可算听到辩词了 |
[21:30] | Unfortunately, because of the jet, you are a flight risk. Bail is denied. | 很不幸 因为这架喷气式飞机 你存在潜逃风险 保释被否决 |
[21:35] | How could you do that to Joshie? | 你怎么能这样对乔希? |
[21:38] | Me? You were putting the squeeze on him too. | 我?你也在给他施压 |
[21:41] | You really want us out of the beach house that badly? | 你就这么想让我们搬出海滩别墅吗? |
[21:44] | This morning Robert had your money in his pants. | 今天早上罗伯特都把你的钱 藏裤裆里了 |
[21:47] | You lied to us. | 你们对我们撒谎了 |
[21:49] | No, we lied to the FBI. For you. | 不 我们对联邦调查局说谎了 为了你们 |
[21:52] | On the dune when you two first showed up, | 在沙丘上 你们俩一出现 |
[21:54] | Robert said that your insurance company wouldn’t pay. That was bullshit. | 罗伯特就说你们的保险公司不赔偿 他是在胡说 |
[21:59] | What Robert said was true, | 罗伯特的话是真的 |
[22:02] | but he only told you half the truth. | 但他只跟你们说了一半实话 |
[22:04] | They wouldn’t pay us | 除非我们准许他们 |
[22:06] | unless we let them go after you and Grace. | 追究你和格蕾丝的责任 他们才会赔偿 |
[22:11] | We’re not taking advantage of you. We were trying to protect you. | 我们不是要占你们的便宜 而是想保护你们 |
[22:15] | Why didn’t you just tell us that from the beginning? | 那干吗不一开始就告诉我们? |
[22:18] | We didn’t want you to feel worse about the house getting ruined. | 我们不想让你们因为房子被毁 感觉更自责 |
[22:21] | And, to be honest, | 说实话 |
[22:24] | we thought that the four of us were at a point | 我们觉得我们四个正处在 |
[22:26] | where we have each other’s backs. | 需要互相帮助的时候 |
[22:29] | Well, okay, now I feel like absolute shit. | 好吧 我现在感觉自责极了 |
[22:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:35] | I’m sorry I doubted you like that. | 很抱歉我这样怀疑你们 |
[22:37] | I’m sorry if we overstayed our welcome… | 很抱歉我们在你们家住了太久… |
[22:40] | by staying that one night. | 其实也就住了那一晚 |
[22:42] | You’re forgiven. You can stay as long as you need. | 我原谅你们了 你们可以想住多久就住多久 |
[22:46] | Friends? | 朋友? |
[22:47] | Family. | 家人 |
[22:49] | For life. | 一生一世 |
[22:54] | We should call Joshie to apologize, make sure he’s okay. | 我们应该给乔希打电话道歉 确保他没事 |
[22:58] | Sweet kid, but, boy, he really cracks like a nut. | 贴心的孩子 但他也太脆弱了 |
[23:01] | Good news, theater lovers. We are doing Guys and Dolls. | 好消息 银幕情侣 我们要演《红男绿女》 |
[23:05] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[23:07] | And Joan-Margaret has graciously agreed to take care of the concession stand. | 琼玛格丽特很有风度地 答应打理小卖部 |
[23:12] | I love it when a plan comes together | 我喜欢计划圆满的感觉 |
[23:15] | and you don’t have to burn everything to the ground. | 而且你不用把一切都烧毁了 |
[23:25] | -Did you come to yell at me? -I wasn’t planning on it. | -你是来吼我的吗? -我可没打算这么做 |
[23:30] | You’re the only one. | 你是唯一一个 |
[23:32] | Turns out everyone hates my ideas. | 原来大家都不喜欢我的想法 |
[23:34] | Randy has barricaded himself in his office | 兰迪把自己关在办公室里 |
[23:37] | and his list of demands includes a bucket of jerky. | 他的需求清单上还包括一桶熏肉条 |
[23:39] | I think I know how to fix this. | 我好像知道要怎么解决 |
[23:42] | Why would you fix it? | 为什么你要解决这件事? |
[23:43] | Because I want you to win. | 因为我想让你赢 |
[23:48] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不想 |
[23:50] | Admit it, you’re enjoying seeing me fail. | 承认吧 你很享受看到我输的感觉 |
[23:53] | Normally, I would… | 通常我会… |
[23:57] | Okay, I super am. | 好吧 我超级享受 |
[23:58] | But I’m trying this Barry thing. | 但是我要试试巴里的办法 |
[24:02] | Look, you need to blame this all on me in front of everyone. | 听着 你要在所有人面前 把责任推到我头上 |
[24:06] | No. No. I should take the blame. | 不 应该是我来承担责任 |
[24:10] | You really don’t know anything about being a boss. | 你还真是不懂怎么当老板 |
[24:13] | Here, this is what you need to say. | 给你 你需要说的话都在上面了 |
[24:22] | Mm-hm. | |
[24:25] | I don’t think women should call other women that word. | 我觉得女性不应该这么称呼 其他女性 |
[24:28] | Don’t be a dumb bitch. | 别犯傻了 |
[24:30] | You have to show them who’s in charge. | 你必须要给他们看看谁才是老大 |
[24:34] | And… that’s you. | 而且…老大是你 |
[24:42] | I’m gonna go internalize this. | 我要记一下这些话 |
[24:51] | Don’t worry, I can supervise things from here. | 别担心 我可以在这里监督一切 |
[25:15] | I can’t believe they’re locking me up over one little jet. | 不敢相信他们因为 一架小喷气式飞机 就把我关起来 |
[25:18] | Maybe it won’t be so bad. Martha Stewart made a lot of friends. | 也许没有那么糟 玛莎斯图尔特也交了很多朋友 |
[25:23] | Maybe jail can be the start of us redefining our relationship. | 也许监狱是重新定义我们感情的开始 |
[25:26] | Certainly my relationship with freedom. | 比如重新定义我和自由的关系 |
[25:35] | I knew I was gonna win today. | 我就知道自己今天会赢 |
[25:37] | This way, sir. | 这边 先生 |
[25:44] | Let me get this straight: | 我直说吧 |
[25:46] | You broke up, he’s back in jail, and you two are all good. | 你们分手了 他又重回监狱了 你们两个都挺好 |
[25:50] | I don’t know if I’d say “all good,” but it was a pretty romantic arraignment. | 我不知道我该不该说“都挺好” 但今天的提审倒是很浪漫 |
[25:55] | This is really what you want? | 这真的是你想要的吗? |
[25:59] | You know, I have never seen Nick the way he was today. | 我从来没见过尼克像今天这样 |
[26:03] | He risked everything so I’d give him another chance. | 他赌上一切 让我再给他一次机会 |
[26:07] | I think I owe him that chance. | 我觉得我欠他一次机会 |
[26:09] | -I don’t think you owe him anything. -Well, maybe I owe it to myself, then. | -我不觉得你欠他任何东西 -也许我是觉得欠自己吧 |
[26:13] | I have to admit, even though I don’t wanna be married to him, I still love the crook. | 我得承认 尽管我不想和他结婚 我还是很爱这个骗子的 |
[26:17] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[26:18] | There are a lot of guys I’m attracted to that I don’t want to be married to. | 我喜欢很多男人 但我不想跟他们结婚 |
[26:22] | Mick Jagger, Bill Nye, Deadpool. | 米克贾格尔、比尔奈、死侍 |
[26:33] | Frankie, what is this? | 弗兰基 这些是什么? |
[26:36] | Joan-Margaret found a brilliant way to launder our money. | 琼玛格丽特想到一个好方法 给我们洗钱 |
[26:40] | Please tell me it has nothing to do with candy. | 请告诉我和糖果没有关系 |
[26:42] | I cannot tell you that. | 这可不好说 |
[26:50] | I can’t tell you about that either. | 那个也不好说 |