时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Ah-ah-ah! | |
[00:53] | -Put that ship down. -That’s what we’re doing. | -把船模型放下 -我们正要这么做呢 |
[00:56] | -No, not there. Back on the mantel. -But we’re gonna watch Cajun Pawn Stars. | -不 不是那里 放回壁炉上面 -我们要看《卡津典当铺里的宝物》 |
[01:00] | -I don’t care. -You understand | -我才不管 -你知道 |
[01:02] | that we always move the ship so that we can actually see the TV? | 我们为了方便看电视 总是挪走这艘船吧 |
[01:06] | That’s when you were staying a few days. New rule: You touch my ship, you die. | 那是你们只在这里暂住的时候 新规矩:敢碰我的船 你们就死定了 |
[01:12] | -Prison’s hardened you. -No. You two have hardened me. | -丈夫入狱让你更加心硬如铁 -不 是你们俩让我心硬如铁 |
[01:15] | Prison’s been a joy. | 丈夫入狱一直让我很快乐 |
[01:17] | Usually, when a loved one is behind bars, there’s less glee and more gloom. | 通常 当心爱之人身陷囹圄 人们会少欢颜 多伤悲 |
[01:22] | What’s to be gloomy about? | 有什么可伤悲的? |
[01:23] | I get to see Nick an hour every day. We make the most of it. | 我每天能见尼克一小时 我们过得非常充实 |
[01:26] | He’s never on his phone ’cause it’s contraband, | 他不会打电话 因为手机是违禁品 |
[01:28] | so when we talk, he is really there. | 所以我们谈话时 他会认真倾听 |
[01:31] | Hm. Captive, in fact. | 被抓了嘛 |
[01:33] | We never argue about dinner ’cause it’s a set menu. | 我们从不会为晚餐的事争吵 因为菜单是固定的 |
[01:36] | And then we do our own thing. | 然后我们各自去做自己的事 |
[01:37] | He goes back to his room, I go back to mine. | 他回他的房间 我回我的家 |
[01:39] | But your room is a beach house and his is a jail cell. | 但你的家是海滨别墅 他的房间却是牢房 |
[01:43] | Since you’ve been living here, my beach house is also a jail cell. | 自从你们搬来这里后 我的海滨别墅也变成了牢房 随你们怎么嘲笑 |
[01:47] | -Well, scoff all you want. | |
[01:49] | This arrangement has done wonders for my marriage. | 这样的安排给我的婚姻带来了奇迹 |
[01:52] | It’s kind of a perfect relationship. | 这种关系太完美了 |
[01:55] | I don’t know how I ever had a relationship with somebody that wasn’t locked up. | 我都不知道要怎么和不坐牢的人 交往了 |
[01:58] | Well, it must be working because you’re absolutely glowing. | 效果肯定很棒 你看起来简直容光焕发 |
[02:04] | -Can we move the ship? -Try it. | -我们能挪一下这艘船吗? -有种就试试 |
[02:12] | Frankie, should we really be taking this meeting without Grace? | 弗兰基 我们撇开格蕾丝 去参加这次面谈妥当吗? |
[02:16] | Why? | 为什么这么问? |
[02:17] | Because she said we shouldn’t be taking this meeting without her. | 她说过我们不能撇开她去谈生意 |
[02:20] | Oh, it’s fine. She’s in jail. She’s happy. | 没事 她开心地去探监了 |
[02:23] | She’ll be thrilled to find out we’ve landed a manufacturer for the Rise Up. | 等她发现我们为升起找好了生产商 肯定会很高兴的 |
[02:27] | With what? We’re candy rich and cash poor. | 用什么找生产商?我们没有钱 只有一大堆糖果 |
[02:30] | We haven’t reached the point in our money laundering | 洗钱的事还没进展到 |
[02:32] | where we actually get the money. | 拿到钱的那一步 |
[02:34] | How much candy have we moved? | 我们卖掉了多少糖果? |
[02:36] | Three boxes. | 三箱 |
[02:38] | To my nephew. | 卖给了我侄子 |
[02:40] | And I had to really lean on him. | 还是我逼他买的 |
[02:42] | And Robert ate seven, so we’re actually in the red. | 罗伯特吃了七箱 所以我们处于亏本状态 |
[02:48] | Okay, money is a tomorrow problem. | 好吧 钱的问题以后再说 |
[02:51] | This is just a meeting to schmooze the guy. | 这次会谈只是跟那个人闲聊一下 |
[02:53] | Grace is the closer, we’re the schmoozers. | 格蕾丝负责搞定生意 我们负责闲聊 |
[02:56] | Oh, I see. It’s one of those get-to-know-you meetings | 我明白了 这是个互相认识的会谈 |
[02:59] | where I tell charming anecdotes while they stare at my chest. | 会谈时我讲一些吸引人的秘密趣闻 而对方盯着我的胸看 |
[03:03] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[03:04] | You never talk brass tacks this early. | 不会这么快就谈重点细节 |
[03:09] | As newcomers, we appreciate you welcoming us | 我们作为新来者很感谢你欢迎 |
[03:11] | into the community of toileteers. | 我们加入马桶业这个大家庭 |
[03:14] | My pleasure. Now, let’s talk rubber washers, shall we? | 不客气 现在我们来谈谈橡胶垫圈的事吧 |
[03:18] | That’s what we call “brass tacks” in the biz. | 我们称这为重点细节 |
[03:23] | You know, I have a charming anecdote that I’d love to share | 我有个吸引人的秘密趣闻想讲给你听 |
[03:28] | about a young child’s bravery during the Blitz. | 是关于二战期间德军空袭英国时 一个小孩的英勇行为 |
[03:31] | And, yes… | 没错… |
[03:33] | that child was me. | 那个小孩就是我 |
[03:34] | Interesting you say “child” because I too was a child once. | 听你说起小孩 感觉很有趣啊 我曾经也是小孩 |
[03:38] | All right, ladies, I have a hard out, | 好了 女士们 我时间有限 |
[03:40] | so to get this into production, I’m gonna need a 30% startup fee. | 直说吧 想要生产这个产品 我需要30%的启动费用 |
[03:45] | My prices are competitive. That said, I can’t do it for peanuts. | 我出的价很实惠了 不能不拿钱白干活 |
[03:48] | Of course not. How about Abba-Zabas? | 当然不会 我们用阿巴糖来支付如何? |
[03:51] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[03:52] | Let’s say the toilets cost 100,000. | 比如说 马桶价值十万美元 |
[03:55] | I could pay you up front, in cash, with candy. | 我会预付现金 用糖果预付 |
[03:59] | I’m sorry. I’m a little lost. | 抱歉 我不太懂你的意思 |
[04:01] | Is “candy” code for something? | 糖果是什么的代号吗? |
[04:04] | Money. | 钱 |
[04:05] | So you’re going to pay me with money? | 所以你们会付钱给我? |
[04:08] | No. Candy. | 不 是糖果 |
[04:09] | Okay. Is this a prank? | 好吧 你这是在恶搞我吗? |
[04:12] | Oh. | |
[04:13] | Did those meatheads over at David Budin’s Shower & Bath send you? | 是大卫布丁洗浴公司那些笨蛋 让你们来的吗? |
[04:16] | No! We’re serious. | 不 我们是认真的 |
[04:18] | Now, are you going to take our 200,000 dollars’ worth of candy | 你是否愿意接受我们手上 价值二十万美元的糖果 |
[04:22] | and make toilets for us or not? | 并为我们生产马桶? |
[04:28] | -I can’t believe you made this. -Hmph. | 真不敢相信这是你做的 |
[04:30] | It’s actually good. | 还挺不错的 |
[04:32] | A lot of time to work on my skills. | 我有大量时间磨炼自己的技巧 |
[04:34] | Want a tat later? | 待会儿给你纹个身? |
[04:35] | No. I’ll stick to the quesadillas. | 不 我还是吃芝士玉米饼吧 |
[04:38] | It’s a “prison-dilla.” | 这是“监狱饼” |
[04:39] | We steal cheese from the kitchen, | 我们偷来厨房里的芝士 |
[04:41] | put it on a tortilla made of Flaming Hot Cheeto dust, | 放在用劲辣奇多棒粉做的玉米饼上 |
[04:44] | then all you need is a microwave and Blowtorch. | 接下来你只需要一台微波炉和焰枪 |
[04:46] | Why need a blowtorch if you have a microwave? | 都有微波炉了 干嘛还要用焰枪? |
[04:49] | Blowtorch is a person. And he owns the microwave. | 焰枪是一个人的名字 微波炉是他的 |
[04:53] | Visiting hours are almost over. | 探视时间即将结束 请探视人员准备离开 |
[04:55] | Say your goodbyes, folks. | |
[04:57] | Well, I hate to eat and run, but I guess our hour is up. | 我讨厌吃完就走 但探视时间要结束了 |
[05:03] | Time really flies in this place. | 这里时间过得真快啊 |
[05:05] | It famously does not. | 这里的时间是有名的过得慢 |
[05:08] | And I hate it when you leave. | 真讨厌和你分别 |
[05:10] | I know. Me too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[05:12] | Grace… | 格蕾丝… |
[05:14] | I didn’t want to jinx this, but I’ve been talking to my lawyer, | 我不想把好运气说跑 我最近一直在跟我的律师商量 |
[05:17] | and there’s a chance I could get out if I admit guilt and write a big check. | 如果我认罪并缴纳大笔罚款 就有可能出来 |
[05:22] | You mean, like, “out” out? | 你是指出狱? |
[05:24] | “Out” out. No more hour visits. No walls between us. | 没错 你不用再来探视我 我们之间不再有高墙相隔 |
[05:28] | Just you and me. | 从此朝夕相对 |
[05:30] | Oh. | |
[05:32] | Uh-huh. Yeah. Wow. That’s great. | 啊呀 这太棒了 |
[05:35] | -You sure you wanna plead guilty? -Yes! If it gets me out of here. | -你确定想要认罪吗? -是的!只要认罪能让我出狱 |
[05:38] | Yeah, well, sure, but, I mean, isn’t there something to be said | 没错 但我的意思是 你之前不是说过 |
[05:42] | for fighting for your innocence and for the truth? | 要为你的清白和真相而抗争吗? |
[05:45] | The truth is I’m guilty. | 真相就是我有罪 |
[05:46] | Guilty, yes, but not “guilty” guilty. | 有罪 是的 但不是真的有罪 |
[05:49] | No, I’m “guilty” guilty. | 不 我是真的有罪 |
[05:50] | And that’s just the charges they’ve got me on. | 而且这只是他们起诉我的罪名 |
[05:58] | My neck hurts. | 我脖子疼 |
[06:01] | What alternative do we have? | 我们有别的选择吗? |
[06:03] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:06] | Maybe we move the ship? | 也许把那艘船模型挪开? |
[06:08] | Well, you heard Grace, she said she’d kill us. | 你听到格蕾丝说的话了 她说她会杀了我们 |
[06:11] | And she doesn’t fear prison. | 而且她不怕坐牢 |
[06:12] | Oh, Robert, get ahold of yourself. She’ll never know. | 罗伯特 别犯傻了 她不会知道的 |
[06:16] | Careful, Sol. | 小心 索尔 |
[06:18] | Oh, I can’t look. | 我看不下去 |
[06:22] | Ooh. Ah-ah-ah! | |
[06:24] | No, no, no. Not there. You’ll knock it off. You’re all feet. | 不 别放在那里 你老爱翘腿 你会把它撞掉的 |
[06:27] | If you don’t like where it is, move it. | 你觉得放这里不好 那就把它挪到别处啊 |
[06:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:40] | Steady as she goes. | 拿稳点啊 |
[06:42] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 啊! |
[06:50] | We need to leave and never come back. | 我们必须离开 再也别回来 |
[06:52] | But our house isn’t finished yet. | 我们家还没装修好呢 |
[06:54] | You wanna be here when Grace finds out? | 想等格蕾丝回来 发现我们干的好事吗? |
[06:56] | I can be packed in five minutes. | 给我五分钟打包行李 |
[07:03] | To be honest, I’d rather get circumcised at a hospital, | 老实说 我宁愿去医院割包皮 |
[07:07] | but it means a lot to my dad, so I’m thinking of getting a bris. | 但这对我爸爸来说很重要 所以我想做犹太割礼 |
[07:10] | Bris? I’m here to paint your house. | 割礼?我是来粉刷你家房子的 |
[07:14] | Kidding! | 开玩笑啦! |
[07:16] | Just part of my shtick. | 这只是我仪式的一部分 |
[07:19] | -And I’m gonna take part of yours. -Jesus. | -而且我要割掉你下面的一部分 -老天爷啊 |
[07:21] | Him I don’t know. | 我不认识什么老天爷 |
[07:22] | Listen, I’ve been doing this for 30 years. | 听着 我做了三十年的割礼 |
[07:25] | Sober for three. | 戒酒三年了 |
[07:28] | We should get a second opinion from a doctor. | 也许我们该再询问一下医生的意见 |
[07:30] | Doctor-shmoctor. They charge an arm and a leg. | 狗屁医生 他们只会找你要一大笔钱 |
[07:33] | I work for tips. | 我只要一点小费就行 |
[07:35] | You want me to do it now? I’ll go get my garden shears. | 要现在做吗?我去拿我的园艺剪 |
[07:39] | Call the doctor. | 联系医生吧 |
[07:50] | Well, you really screwed up this time. | 你这次真的搞砸了 |
[07:53] | What? What did I do? | 什么?我做了什么? |
[07:55] | You made us look like whack-jobs. | 你让我们俩看起来就像疯子一样 |
[07:58] | -You don’t need me for that. -Exactly. | -没有我 你俩也是疯子 -没错 |
[08:00] | Joan-Margaret and I went to a meeting, and you weren’t there to rein us in, | 琼玛格丽特和我去谈生意 没有你给我们控场 |
[08:04] | so we may have insulted the toilet man with our candy offer. | 我们提出用糖果换马桶 让那位马桶生产商感到被羞辱了 |
[08:08] | I told you to cancel that meeting. | 我告诉过你们取消这次会谈的 |
[08:10] | No. You’re not turning this around on me, lady. | 不 女士 你不能把这事怪到我头上 |
[08:13] | Someone had to make the decisions | 在你去监狱里探视时 |
[08:15] | when you were off having the time of your life in jail. | 得有人负责做决定 |
[08:18] | I was gone for only two hours. | 我只离开了两个小时 |
[08:21] | God, you take longer to put on your jewelry. | 你戴首饰的时间都比这长 |
[08:23] | It’s called layering, Grace. | 那叫分层点缀 格蕾丝 |
[08:25] | Look, even if we had the money, there’s nothing we can do | 听着 即便我们有那个钱 在技工完成新部件的测试前 |
[08:28] | until the mechanic finishes testing the new part. | 我们什么也不能做 |
[08:31] | Wrong again. Luanne called from the Hot Hot Chili Festival, | 你又说错了 卢安妮从火热辣椒节 打来电话 |
[08:35] | where she had tested our toilet under adverse conditions, | 她在种种不利条件下 测试了我们的马桶 |
[08:39] | and it held up like a champ. | 它盛的再多也没问题 |
[08:41] | That is the most disgusting good news I have ever heard. | 这是我听过的最恶心的好消息 |
[08:44] | Grace, your pantsuit looks marvelous! | 格蕾丝 你这身裤装真好看! |
[08:48] | Oh, and, Frankie, you’re very charming on the small screen. | 还有弗兰基 你真迷人 |
[08:51] | Is that Shark Tank? | 这是《创智赢家》? |
[08:53] | We said we wouldn’t watch that episode in this house. | 我们说好了在这个家里 不看这个节目的 |
[08:56] | You said she couldn’t watch porn during her breaks. | 是你说她休息时不能看色情片的 |
[08:59] | That was delicious television, darlings. | 亲爱的 那个电视节目太棒了 |
[09:01] | I don’t come off too bad? | 我的表现还可以? |
[09:03] | -Not bad at all… -Good. | -非常可以 -那就好 |
[09:05] | …for someone who betrayed her best friend | 对于为了一个背叛了 美国纳税人的男人 |
[09:07] | for a man who betrayed the American taxpayer. | 而出卖自己好友的人 非常可以 |
[09:10] | How did the toilet come off? What is Twitter saying? | 马桶反响如何?推特上怎么说? |
[09:14] | That’s the interesting part, dear. | 有趣的事来了 |
[09:16] | Apparently, everyone hates Grace, but they love the toilet. | 显然 大家都很讨厌格蕾丝 但他们喜欢我们的马桶 |
[09:21] | Let me– Let me look. | 让…让我看看 |
[09:24] | Oh, my God. Listen to these comments. | 天啊 听听这些评论 |
[09:26] | “Where do I get a Rise Up?” “My mom needs one!” | “升起马桶哪里买?” “我妈妈需要一个这样的马桶!” |
[09:30] | “Grace is a bitch.” “Tried it at Chili Fest, works great!” | “格蕾丝是个贱人” “在辣椒节上试过了 效果很棒!” |
[09:34] | Oh, we’re a hit, ladies! Let’s celebrate. | 女士们 我们成功了!来庆祝一下吧 |
[09:38] | No time. We need to strike while the toilet’s hot. | 没时间 我们必须趁马桶火起来时 马上出击 |
[09:41] | We’ve got to roll up our sleeves, eliminate all distractions. | 卷起袖子 扫清障碍 |
[09:45] | -We’ve got to cancel our plans. -I don’t know if we can cancel our plans. | -我们得取消计划 -我不知道是否能取消计划 |
[09:49] | I know you’re worried about me missing the ostrich rodeo, | 我知道你在担心 我会错过鸵鸟竞技表演 |
[09:53] | and, yes, tickets are nonrefundable and they’re 300 apiece, | 没错 票退不了 而且每张三百美元 |
[09:57] | and I bought a block of six, but the rodeo can wait. | 我买了六张票 但这个表演以后可以看 |
[10:00] | I’m not worried about the rodeo. | 我不担心那个表演的事 |
[10:02] | See, we might have a small distraction because Nick might be getting out of jail. | 是这样 我们可能会有个小干扰 尼克也许会出狱 |
[10:08] | -What? -Yeah. | -真的假的? -真的 |
[10:09] | Oh, great. Just as things are coming together, | 太好了 什么事都赶到一起了 |
[10:12] | he swoops in right in time to fuck things up for us. Again. | 他又一次恰到时机地突然插进来 搞砸我们的好事 |
[10:17] | No, but he’s not gonna do that. It probably won’t even happen anyway. | 不 他不会那么做的 反正这种事是不会发生的 |
[10:21] | -It might. And if it does– -I’ll handle it. | -有可能啊 要是发生了… -我会处理的 |
[10:24] | Like you did last time? | 就像你上次那样处理? |
[10:25] | This isn’t like last time. That’s why I told you. | 这次和上次不一样 所以我才会告诉你啊 |
[10:29] | Trust me, I got this. | 相信我 我能处理好 |
[10:32] | After the M’Challah debacle, Jessica and I went to see that place Brianna showed us. | 马哈拉的事被揭穿后 杰西卡和我 去看了布丽安娜介绍的那个房子 |
[10:37] | -And? -Perfect for us. | -然后? -很适合我们 就像个宽敞的小房子 |
[10:40] | -Ooh. -It’s like a giant tiny house. | |
[10:43] | You mean a house? | 你是说房子? |
[10:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:45] | It’s great. | 挺好的 |
[10:48] | There’s just one problem. | 只是有个问题 |
[10:52] | We’re about 30,000 short on the down payment, | 首付还差大约三万 |
[10:55] | and I was thinking maybe I could get a loan? | 我在想也许可以借钱? |
[10:58] | Oy. | |
[10:59] | I’ll pay you back in less than six months. | 半年之内肯定还你 |
[11:02] | Ten years, max. | 最起码不超过十年 |
[11:03] | As much as I’d love to help, have you ever thought about selling off some assets? | 虽然我很想帮你 你就没考虑过 卖掉一些资产吗? |
[11:08] | -I’m not allowed to sell any more sperm. -Not what I was referring to. | -我不能再卖精子了 -我指的不是这个 |
[11:12] | Assets, plural? Who am I, the Monopoly Man, Archibald J. Peckwith? | 一些资产?你以为我是谁 大富翁阿奇博尔顿J派克维斯? |
[11:16] | No, no. I just… Is that his name? | 不 我只是…大富翁叫那个名字? |
[11:19] | Shot in the dark. | 瞎猜的 |
[11:21] | -I’m talking about selling your Sacagawea. -What? No way. | -我是指卖掉你的萨卡加维亚纪念币 -什么?没门 那枚金币伴随我一生 |
[11:25] | Mm-mm. I’ve had that forever. | |
[11:27] | You got it out of a cereal box. | 它是你从麦片盒里找到的 |
[11:28] | So what? I’m supposed to just sell my lucky coin? | 所以我就可以理所当然地 卖掉我的幸运币? |
[11:31] | Yeah. Now that it’s worth a whole bunch of money. | 是的 它现在很值钱 |
[11:37] | -It’s priceless to me. -Why? | -它对我是无价之宝 -为什么? |
[11:40] | Because… | 因为… |
[11:42] | -It is. -Dude, that is not a good explanation. | -它就是 -兄弟 这不是个好解释 |
[11:46] | Listen, if you want to take this big of a step with Jessica, | 听着 如果你想和杰西卡 迈出这个重要的一步 |
[11:50] | you need to be willing to make some equally big sacrifices. | 你必须甘愿作出同等的重大牺牲 |
[11:56] | Going in for a refill. | 我进去续个杯 |
[12:01] | -When’s your dick getting fixed? -Not soon enough. | -你的老二什么时候治好? -得过段时间 |
[12:08] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[12:10] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[12:13] | I opened the door for you. | 我为你开了门 |
[12:14] | And no one asked you to. That was your choice. | 没人求你开门 是你自己要开的 |
[12:17] | My choice was to be polite. | 我那是出于礼貌 |
[12:19] | Actually, your choice was to assume I needed you to open the door. | 你是擅自揣测我需要你帮我开门 |
[12:22] | I’m sorry for noticing you have your hands full with your Michael Bublé CD. | 很抱歉注意到你双手 都拿着麦克布雷的唱片 |
[12:28] | You got a problem with him? | 你对他有意见? |
[12:30] | Not with Bublé. I’ve got a problem with you. | 我对布雷没意见 对你有 |
[12:35] | What? | 什么? |
[12:37] | Have fun listening to your CD on the way to Blockbuster! | 祝你在前往经典佳片的路上 听歌愉快! |
[12:42] | Crushed it. | 大获全胜 |
[12:47] | It needs more air again. | 充气又不够了 |
[12:49] | Fine, just don’t get up too quickly… | 好吧 别起得太快… |
[13:02] | The stupid pump isn’t working. | 该死的打气筒不运转了 |
[13:05] | I’m never gonna fall asleep. | 今晚是睡不着了 |
[13:08] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[13:11] | May I interest you in some shut-eye? | 不如来几颗安眠药? |
[13:14] | Those things never work for me. | 这玩意从来不管用 |
[13:17] | Couldn’t hurt though. | 不过来几颗也可以 |
[13:23] | Coming aboard. | 上床睡觉 |
[13:29] | Great. Now I have to pee. | 好极了 现在我得去撒尿 天啊 |
[13:32] | Aw, jeez. | |
[13:43] | Frankie, dear. | 亲爱的弗兰基 |
[13:45] | What gives? | 什么事? |
[13:46] | I’ve got someone who can help us move the candy. | 我找到了一个能帮我们 解决那些糖果的人 |
[13:50] | I was at Walden Villas, trolling for tail– | 我当时在沃尔登度假村 到处闲逛… |
[13:52] | Otherwise known as Thursday. | 又称星期四 |
[13:55] | And I found this total dime-piece screaming at one of the orderlies. | 然后我发现了这个帅哥 在对一名护工大喊大叫 |
[14:04] | Hello, Frankie. | 你好 弗兰基 |
[14:05] | What’s poppin’, Howard? | 霍华德 你好吗? |
[14:07] | My beautiful new girlfriend told me you were in a pickle. | 我美丽的新女朋友说你有麻烦 |
[14:10] | Oh, I wouldn’t say “girlfriend.” | 现在还不算是“女朋友” |
[14:12] | Let’s see how lunch goes. | 那等共进午餐时再聊 |
[14:15] | Anyway, I was told you girls need to lose some candy, fast. | 她告诉我你们想迅速脱手一批糖果 |
[14:20] | But you screwed us over once. Why should we trust you now? | 你曾经搞砸了我们的好事 为什么我们要相信你? |
[14:24] | One, I never hit a mark twice. | 第一 同样的事我从不做两次 |
[14:27] | Two, I’m easy to catch. | 第二 你们很容易找到我 |
[14:29] | We promised we’d deal with this when Grace gets back. | 我们答应格蕾丝等她回来 再处理这件事 |
[14:33] | Just hear what he has to say. | 先听听他怎么说吧 |
[14:35] | If the idea sucks, you can show him the door. | 如果主意很烂 你可以赶他走 但在沃尔登度假村的车回来之前 他要待在这里 |
[14:38] | But he will be here until Walden Villas comes back with the ramp van. | |
[14:43] | I was also told that there would be lunch. | 你还跟我说会和我共进午餐的 |
[14:46] | There’s a full lunch on your shirt. | 你衣服上的食物残渣够当午餐了 |
[14:56] | Fine. What’s the play? | 好吧 你有什么想法? |
[14:59] | When I heard of your predicament, I didn’t know if I could help. | 刚听说你们的困境时 我不知道是否能帮上忙 |
[15:02] | I mean, sure, I’ve been in the candy game before. | 当然 我以前做过糖果生意 |
[15:06] | Raised thousands of dollars for my grandson’s baseball team. | 为我孙子的棒球队募集了数千美元 |
[15:11] | That’s impressive. What’s his name? | 厉害啊 他叫什么名字? |
[15:13] | -Whose name? -Your grandson’s. | -谁叫什么名字? -你孙子啊 |
[15:16] | What grandson? It was a scam, Kojak. | 什么孙子?那是个骗局 傻蛋 |
[15:19] | When the La Jolla Little League found out, they shut me down. | 拉荷亚少年棒球联盟发现后 他们让我关门大吉了 |
[15:22] | That’s Little League. This is the Bigs. | 那是个小小的棒球联盟 我们这可是大生意 |
[15:25] | I got a big solution. | 而我有个杰出的解决方案 |
[15:27] | When I heard you were lousy with Abba-Zabas, | 听说你们手里的阿巴糖堆成山时 |
[15:30] | it reminded me of something I heard from an old contact. | 我想起了旧日的一位联系人 跟我说过的事 |
[15:34] | A Norwegian candy smuggler, Hummer Von Vuckinschloker. | 一个名叫汉默凡瓦克金施洛克的 挪威糖果走私商 |
[15:39] | He told me that Zabas weren’t sold in Norway, | 他告诉我挪威那里不卖阿巴糖 |
[15:45] | which resulted in a huge black market for them. | 所以阿巴糖在那里的黑市上很受欢迎 |
[15:49] | And once we cut in Von Hamantaschen, what’s in it for you? | 等我们和凡哈曼塔什谈好生意 你想得到什么? |
[15:53] | How about a chance to help a classy broad like Joanie? | 一个帮助像琼这样的美女的机会? |
[15:58] | Spend a few of my last precious moments on earth with her. | 用我余生最后的宝贵时光与她相伴 |
[16:03] | And 40% off the top. | 还有40%的抽成 |
[16:05] | Oh. | |
[16:06] | Zero percent and you got yourself a girlfriend. | 没有抽成 但我会当你女朋友 |
[16:23] | -Robert, wake up. -No. | -罗伯特 醒醒 -不要 |
[16:25] | Robert! | 罗伯特! |
[16:27] | I think someone broke in. | 我觉得家里进贼了 |
[16:29] | Don’t be ridiculous. We’ve been right here the whole time. | 说什么傻话 我们一直都在家里 |
[16:37] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 不是吧 |
[16:38] | How can we have slept through a robbery? | 整个偷窃过程中我们竟然都在睡 |
[16:41] | We were on sleep meds. What the hell’s his excuse? | 我们吃了安眠药 他又有什么借口? |
[16:47] | We’ve gotta figure out our strategy. | 我们得想个对策 |
[16:49] | I think we can get a reduced sentence and minimum security. | 我觉得可以争取缩短刑期和最低看守 |
[16:52] | Unless we ask for total freedom, which is a long shot. | 除非我们要求不坐牢 这点不太可能实现 |
[16:55] | -Minimum security. -Total freedom. | -最低看守 -不坐牢 |
[16:56] | -You want me to stay in prison? -No. You heard what Elena said. | -你想要我坐牢? -不 但你也听到艾琳娜刚才说的了 |
[17:00] | Minimum security is our only option. | 最低看守是我们的唯一选择 |
[17:01] | -I don’t know that I– -I’m paraphrasing. | -我刚才没… -我在解释你的意思 |
[17:04] | But I heard if you roll the dice and lose, they could come down harder on you. | 但我听说如果你赌输了 判罚可能会加重 |
[17:07] | Then you could be put away for who knows how long. | 谁知道你之后会被判坐多久的牢 |
[17:10] | Am I right, Elena? | 对吧 艾琳娜? |
[17:12] | -Well… -Thank you. | -呃… -谢谢 |
[17:14] | It’s not like it’s a real prison. | 那又不是真正的监狱 |
[17:15] | It’s prison-lite. Right? They’re basically country clubs. | 只是带点监狱的性质 对吧? 基本上就是乡村俱乐部 |
[17:19] | You’d be playing tennis with other tax evaders. | 你可以跟其他逃税犯打网球 |
[17:21] | I already do that. And if I testify against my buddies, who’ll play with me? | 我已经打过了 而且要是我 指认我的伙伴 谁会愿意和我打球? |
[17:26] | Well, you’ll make new friends. Like you did with Blowtorch. | 你可以交几个新朋友啊 就像你和焰枪那样 |
[17:29] | You think Blowtorches grow on trees? Tell them no deal. | 你以为焰枪到处都有吗?我不接受 |
[17:33] | We’ll take the deal. | 我们接受这个交易 |
[17:34] | -What are you talking about? -We gotta get real. | -你说什么呢? -我们得面对现实 |
[17:37] | You do the crime, you do the time. | 犯了罪就要坐牢 |
[17:39] | No, you do the crime, you pay the dime. That’s the saying, right? | 不对 犯了罪 交罚款就行 是这么说的 对吧? |
[17:42] | -I don’t– -Thank you. | -我觉得不… -谢谢 |
[17:44] | -Don’t you want me to get out? -Of course I do. | -你不希望我出狱吗? -当然希望 |
[17:47] | I just don’t want you to run the risk of landing yourself in jail for longer. | 我只是不想要你冒风险 让自己坐更久的牢 |
[17:52] | This isn’t something you can just negotiate your way out of. | 这种事不是简简单单靠谈判就能 把你弄出来的 |
[17:55] | -Actually– -Elena, please. | -其实… -艾琳娜 拜托别插话 |
[17:57] | Honey, as your wife, I’m asking you, choose the safer option. | 亲爱的 我以妻子的身份请求你 选择更安全的办法 |
[18:02] | -For me. | 就当是为了我 |
[18:04] | Wait. How did you sneak your phone in here? | 等等 你怎么偷摸把手机带进来的? |
[18:06] | Oh, please. I’m 82. They wouldn’t pat me down if I begged them. | 拜托 我都82岁了 求一下狱警 他们是不会对我搜身的 |
[18:11] | Frankie? | 弗兰基 |
[18:13] | I can’t do time. | 我不能坐牢 |
[18:14] | There has to be some kind of Hail Mary to get me out. | 肯定有什么办法能让我出去 |
[18:17] | -So Grace is 82? -Mm-hm. | 格蕾丝82岁了? |
[18:21] | I think I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[18:23] | -What’s going on? –I’m taking care of business! | -有什么事? -生意的事我处理好了! |
[18:26] | I’m gonna make you so proud, mama bear. | 你会为我无比骄傲的 姐们 |
[18:28] | Please tell me you’re not meeting with another manufacturer. | 求你别告诉我你要去见另一位生产商 |
[18:31] | Nope! I’m meeting with a Norwegian candy smuggler. | 不!我要去见一位挪威糖果走私犯 |
[18:35] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[18:38] | We just have to face the fact that we can’t afford that house. | 面对现实吧 我们买不起那栋房子 |
[18:42] | We’ll wallow in extreme nachos and then move on. | 吃点玉米片放纵一下 然后我们继续向前看 |
[18:47] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[18:50] | I really thought that was the one. | 我以为这就是我们未来的家 |
[18:53] | Maybe it still is. | 也许它就是 |
[18:56] | Look, I may have… | 听着 我这里… |
[18:59] | our down payment… | 或许有… |
[19:01] | right here. | 我们的首付 |
[19:05] | I got it from a cereal box. | 它是我从一个麦片盒里找到的 |
[19:08] | Really funny. | 很好笑 |
[19:10] | -What are you doing? | -What are you doing? -你在干嘛? -你才是在干嘛? |
[19:13] | Pull over. Where’d it go? | 靠边停车 它掉哪儿去了? |
[19:18] | Dr. Dumanis was called away on emergency, | 刚刚有紧急状况 把杜曼妮丝医生叫走了 |
[19:21] | but there’s no need to be nervous, hon. | 但你无需紧张 |
[19:23] | -Dr. Green is more than capable. -Good. | -格林医生可以帮你做手术 -好的 |
[19:26] | She likes to listen to music while she operates. | 她做手术时喜欢听音乐 |
[19:28] | -Wanna look at the options? -Uh… | 想挑一下放哪个音乐吗? |
[19:31] | Whatever makes her hands the steadiest is fine. | 她听哪个手最稳就选哪个 |
[19:33] | -I will play her new favorite. -Great. | -那我就播放她近来最爱的曲子 -好极了 |
[19:45] | Is that Bublé? | 这是布雷的歌? |
[19:48] | It is. | 是的 |
[19:51] | How are we feeling today, Mr. Bergstein? | 伯格斯丁先生 今天感觉如何? |
[19:55] | I’m just a wee bit nervous, innit? | 我就是觉得有点紧张的 |
[19:59] | More importantly, how are you? | 更重要的是 你好吗? |
[20:04] | -I’m good. -Huzzah! | -我很好 -好耶! |
[20:07] | Are you currently taking any medications? | 你吃什么药了? |
[20:09] | -None me can think of, matey. -Mm-hm. | 不记得有吃过啊 -是你 -不 不是 |
[20:15] | -Oh! It’s you. -No, it’s not. | |
[20:18] | Alrighty. Yeah. I will be with you in just a second. | 好吧 请稍等片刻 |
[20:23] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[20:31] | Nope. | 不行 |
[20:37] | Oh. | |
[20:40] | Why didn’t you tell me it was worth $30,000? | 你为什么不告诉我它价值三万美元? |
[20:42] | I was about to. | 我正要告诉你呢 |
[20:43] | How was I supposed to know that you were gonna chuck a dollar? | 我也不知道你会扔掉一美元硬币啊 |
[20:46] | -Who chucks a dollar? -I thought you were joking. | -谁会扔掉一美元硬币? -我以为你在开玩笑 |
[20:50] | You told me you got it out of a cereal box. | 你告诉我你是从一个麦片盒里 找到她的 |
[20:52] | That was just the beginning of a story. | 这只是故事的开头 |
[20:54] | Very often that’s your whole story. | 通常这就是你的整个故事 |
[20:57] | I’ve had this in my pocket since I was a kid. | 自我小时起这枚硬币 就一直装在我口袋里 |
[21:00] | Wow. | 天啊 没想到它陪伴了你这么久 |
[21:02] | Can’t believe you’ve had it for so long. | |
[21:05] | You know, before I got clean, I used to go on these benders where I’d just… | 在我戒毒之前 我曾经疯狂吸毒吸到… |
[21:11] | disappear. | 失去神智的地步 |
[21:13] | Anyway, years ago, I was on the tail-end of one… | 几年前 我戒毒的前夕 |
[21:18] | and I was desperate. | 当时的我很绝望 |
[21:20] | So I went to my dealer’s house to buy more shit, but I was a dollar short. | 于是去了卖我毒品的毒贩家 去买更多毒品 但就差一美元 |
[21:27] | And the guy, he was an asshole, he wouldn’t give me anything. | 那个家伙是个混蛋 少一美元就不肯卖给我 |
[21:32] | So, what’d you do? | 你做了什么? |
[21:35] | I dug through my pockets. | 我翻遍了衣兜 |
[21:38] | And found the coin. | 找到了这枚硬币 |
[21:43] | But you still have the coin. | 但它还在你手里 |
[21:47] | When I looked at it, I remembered… | 看着它时 我想起了 |
[21:50] | how insanely happy I was, you know? | 小时的我是多么的开心 |
[21:54] | Just to get this prize out of a cereal box. | 只是用一个麦片盒里得到了 这个奖品就开心无比 |
[22:00] | And there I was, willing to throw it away | 而长大的我 宁愿放弃它 |
[22:02] | for something that was never gonna make me happy. | 去换永远不能让我开心的东西 |
[22:07] | So I told the guy to fuck off. | 于是我让那个家伙滚蛋 |
[22:10] | And I checked myself into rehab. | 自己进了戒毒所 |
[22:12] | And I’ve been clean ever since. | 自那之后再没吸过毒 |
[22:20] | Coyote, you can’t get rid of that coin. | 凯奥迪 你不能卖掉那枚硬币 |
[22:25] | You have to keep it. No matter what. | 无论如何你都得留着它 |
[22:30] | No, I don’t. | 不 不用 |
[22:32] | Because I’ve found something else that makes me insanely happy. | 因为我找到了别的能让我 无比开心的东西 |
[22:36] | And I wanna live in that house with you. | 而我想和你一起住在那栋房子里 天啊 |
[22:49] | -Oh! -Oh, dear. | |
[22:54] | Oh. | |
[22:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[23:01] | What? | 什么? 真是条“好”看家狗 |
[23:03] | Some watchdog. | |
[23:08] | Ah. | |
[23:15] | That two-bit thief. Doesn’t understand the worth of a Tappy. | 没见识的蠢贼 根本不了解塔皮奖的价值 |
[23:21] | Oh! | |
[23:22] | This is the most embarrassing crime I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最让人尴尬的犯罪 |
[23:35] | -You must be Van Helsing. -No, I am Hummer Von Vuckinschloker. | -你肯定是范海辛 -不 我是汉默凡瓦克金施洛克 |
[23:39] | Howard says you bring the candy. So you bring the candy? | 霍华德说你负责交付糖果 你把糖果带来了吗? |
[23:44] | Feast your eyes on this, Von Shmucker. | 睁大眼睛好好看吧 凡施姆克 |
[23:50] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[23:53] | Candy, of course. | 当然是糖果啊 |
[23:54] | Where are Kit Kats? | 奇巧巧克力棒呢? |
[23:55] | Kit Kats? You need Zabas. Because of the shortage. | 奇巧巧克力棒?你需要的是 短缺的阿巴糖 |
[23:59] | What is this, many years ago in the past? Zabas are everywhere since 2018. | 现在哪年了 久远的过去吗? 自2018年起阿巴糖遍地都是 |
[24:03] | Kit Kats are hot now. | 现在热卖的是奇巧巧克力棒 |
[24:06] | Look, Heidi, I didn’t get in the toilet biz | 听着 我为了进军马桶行业 才做起糖果生意 |
[24:08] | to get into the candy biz to be told I’ve got the wrong candy. | 可不是为了听你说 我的糖果不是你想要的 |
[24:11] | What the fuck is going on? | 怎么回事? |
[24:18] | Frankie, the candy jig is up. | 弗兰基 这场糖果闹剧结束了 |
[24:20] | We don’t need that guy. | 我们不需要那个家伙 |
[24:22] | According to this candy chat room, | 根据这个糖果聊天室的信息 |
[24:24] | there’s a guy from Manila hunting for Necco Wafers. | 有个来自马尼拉的家伙想找奈克圆糖 |
[24:27] | -Frankie, enough. -But, Grace– | -弗兰基 够了 -但是格蕾丝… |
[24:29] | No buts. You’re not a candy smuggler. You’re not a money launderer. | 别但是了 你不是走私糖果的 也不是洗黑钱的 |
[24:35] | Not yet but I am trying. | 还不是 但我在努力 |
[24:37] | Do you hear yourself? Even for you, you sound crazy. | 听听你自己说的话 哪怕是对你来说 这话也像是疯话 |
[24:41] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[24:42] | You made your ex-husband put money down his pants to hide it from the FBI. | 你逼你前夫把钱塞进裤裆里 来躲过联邦调查局的搜查 |
[24:47] | I’ve never been prouder, but it was bonkers. | 虽然我为你感到无比自豪 这种做法太疯狂了 |
[24:51] | You wanna hear bonkers? I just tried to keep my current husband in prison. | 你想听疯狂的做法?我刚刚试图 让我的现任丈夫继续蹲监狱 |
[24:55] | -Well, that’s just bat-shit. -Yeah. | -这太疯狂了 -是啊 |
[24:58] | God. And I lied to the FBI. | 天啊 我还对联邦调查局撒了谎 |
[25:01] | I don’t do that. | 我不是这样的人 |
[25:02] | I went to Miss Caterwall’s Finishing School | 我以前上卡特沃尔女子精修学校时 |
[25:05] | and turned in girls for mumbling the Pledge of Allegiance! | 还告发过念效忠宣誓时 声音太小的女孩们 |
[25:08] | Jesus, Grace. | 天啊 格蕾丝 |
[25:10] | Well, I’m not proud of that. | 我并不为此感到骄傲 |
[25:11] | And I’m not proud of… | 也不为我最近的所作所为 |
[25:14] | Of how I’ve been acting lately. | 而感到骄傲 |
[25:17] | When did we become these people? | 我们什么时候变成了这样的人? |
[25:19] | You know what I think? It all started when we took that money from the couch. | 知道我怎么想吗?一切的开端 就是我们拿到了长沙发里的那笔钱 |
[25:24] | -We knew it was dirty. -Yeah, and pretended it wasn’t. | -我们知道那是赃款 -还假装它不是 |
[25:26] | And all it’s done since then is made us lose our minds. | 自那之后它就让我们失去了理智 |
[25:30] | Oh, we were so close to making the Rise Up happen. | 我们离让升起公司 变为现实就差一步了 |
[25:34] | I just wanted to get us across the finish line. | 我只想让我们达成目标 |
[25:37] | We’ll get there. Just not like this. | 我们会达成的 但不是通过这种方式 |
[25:42] | So, what the hell do we do with all this damn candy? | 那这些该死的糖果该怎么办? (免费糖果 自由的波多黎各) |
[25:49] | You know what? I feel better already. | 知道吗?我心情已经变好了 |
[25:52] | You really are our “getting out of messes” person. | 你真的是帮我们摆脱麻烦的人 |
[25:55] | Coming from our “getting into messes” person, | 听到让我们卷入麻烦的人这么说 |
[25:58] | that means a lot. | 真是意义重大啊 |
[25:59] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[26:02] | if we don’t return the U-Haul, they will charge us. | 如果我们不归还租来的货车 租车公司会起诉我们 |
[26:06] | -“Us”? -You. They’ll charge you. | -我们? -你 他们会起诉你 |
[26:16] | Anyone need a turtleneck changed into a crewneck? | 有人需要把高领换成低领吗? |
[26:19] | V-necks are extra. | V领要额外收费 好吧 要做这个 我们必须先设立几条基本规则 |
[26:20] | Okay. If we’re gonna do this, we’ll need to set up some ground rules. | |
[26:25] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[26:26] | -I touch yours, you don’t touch mine. -Yes, that’s one. | -你的老二我可以碰 我的你不能碰 -这是一条 |
[26:29] | But, also, no more jokes until after the procedure. | 还是就是仪式结束前别再开玩笑了 |
[26:32] | You got it. I won’t put you in stitches until after the stitches. | 可以 缝合之前不会让你笑断肠的 |
[26:35] | I have to be honest. You really need some new material. | 说实话 你需要新的笑话素材 |
[26:39] | -You think you can do better? -Well, yes, I do. | -你觉得你有更好的素材? -是的 我有 |
[26:41] | Fine, pitch me some new jokes. But I cut anything I don’t like. | 好啊 给我讲些新笑话 但我会切掉一切我不喜欢的东西 赶紧把事办完吧 |
[26:45] | Let’s just get this over with. | |
[26:57] | Hear that, Frankie? | 听到了吗 弗兰基? |
[27:00] | That’s the sound of no dirty candy. | 这是摆脱赃款后的声音 |
[27:03] | And no fussy ex-husbands. | 还有摆脱了挑剔前夫们的声音 |
[27:07] | Just you and me, baby. | 只有你和我 宝贝 |
[27:11] | Don’t people know not to knock when I’m drinking? | 大家不是都知道 我喝酒时不能来敲门打扰吗? |
[27:16] | Nick? | 尼克? |
[27:18] | How are you here? | 你怎么在这里? |
[27:21] | Elena worked a miracle. | 艾琳娜创造了奇迹 |
[27:22] | She got me a deal that beat minimum security. | 她给我争取到了 比最低看守更好的条件 |
[27:27] | Cute, huh? And you’ll get to see it every day | 不错吧?接下来你会整天看到它 |
[27:30] | because I’m here on house arrest with you. | 因为我要在家监禁 在这里和你一起住 |
[27:33] | And you. | 还有你 |