时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | -Oh, God! Did you get them? -Right here. | -啊呀!你带过来了吗? -就在这里 |
[00:52] | Oh, thank God. Come to Mama. | 谢天谢地 快来我这里 |
[00:54] | Come to Mama. | 宝贝快来我这里 |
[00:57] | Oh! Yes! | 太棒了! |
[00:59] | -Are you quite all right, dear? -Who, me? Yeah, I’m cool. | -亲爱的 你还好吧? -谁?我吗?我很好 |
[01:03] | Cool, cool, cool. | 好得不得了 |
[01:06] | Well, maybe I’ve been a little edgy since the Valivan ran out. | 或许是特效安定吃完后 我变得有点烦躁不安 |
[01:10] | Why didn’t your doctor give you a refill? | 你的医生为什么不再给你开点儿? |
[01:13] | Well, he was concerned that I was abusing it, you know, to numb myself. | 他担心我在滥用药物来麻痹自己 |
[01:20] | Blah, blah, blah. | 说了一堆废话 |
[01:25] | Ah, God, I feel number already. | 天啊 我已经感觉更麻木了 |
[01:28] | Mmm. | |
[01:30] | I know you’ve been worrying about Frankie. Well, we all do when she’s near a stove. | 我知道你一直担心弗兰基 她靠近炉子时我们都会这样 |
[01:36] | But you don’t really believe all this death date nonsense? | 但你不是真的相信她那番 关于自己死期的胡话吧? |
[01:40] | Of course not. | 当然不信 |
[01:42] | I mean, Frankie is gonna die at some point or– Or other– | 弗兰基会死的 在某一刻 或…或是另外的… |
[01:48] | Why are we talk–? Why are we talking about this? | 我们为什么… 我们为什么要谈论这个? |
[01:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:54] | Death must be a constant worry at your age. | 你这个年纪的人肯定总是担忧死亡 |
[01:57] | You’re three years older than I am. | 你比我还大三岁呢 |
[01:59] | Not according to some of my passports. | 在我的一些护照上可不是这么写的 振作点 格蕾丝 我有个简单的办法 能结束这一切的烦恼 |
[02:02] | Oh, cheer up, Grace. | |
[02:04] | There’s an easy way to stop all this fretting. | |
[02:07] | -I guess I could try to drink more. -No. | -我想办法就是尝试多喝点酒 -不 |
[02:10] | You need to immerse yourself in something else. | 你需要让自己沉浸到别的事情上 |
[02:13] | Have a little adventure. | 来场小小的冒险 |
[02:15] | Find a hobby. | 找出一个新爱好 |
[02:17] | As soon as Scotland Yard cleared me in my husband’s disappearance, | 当苏格兰场警察查明我 在我丈夫失踪上是清白的时候 |
[02:20] | I got very into gardening. | 我就痴迷上了园艺 |
[02:22] | Cheered me right up. | 精神立刻振作起来 |
[02:25] | I was called back in for questioning when they found weed killer in his blood, | 后来警方在他血液里发现了除草剂 把我叫回去盘问 |
[02:30] | but my tomatoes were glorious. | 但我种的番茄长得特别好 |
[02:35] | Oh, hello, Frankie. | 你好 弗兰基 |
[02:36] | Not now, J-M. | 我没空招待你 琼玛格丽特 |
[02:37] | I need you to do something for me. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[02:40] | No talking me out of it. No telling me it’s crazy. | 听完后不要劝我放弃 也别告诉我那很离谱 |
[02:43] | Put on one of these disguises. Go out that door. | 选一个伪装穿戴好 走出家门 |
[02:46] | And come with me to the Luckiest Lady Casino | 跟我一起去海滨市的 |
[02:48] | in Oceanside. | 幸运女神赌场 |
[02:52] | -I’m in. -Really? | -可以啊 -真的? |
[02:54] | Wow. | |
[02:56] | Since you’re not gonna be a narc, I’ll give you first pick. | 既然你不找我麻烦 我就让你先选 |
[03:00] | Do you wanna be the janitor, the showgirl, or the horse? | 你想伪装成清洁工、舞娘还是马? |
[03:06] | If you pick the horse, | 如果你选马 |
[03:08] | I should be the front half so that I can set our pace. | 马头位置让我来 这样我能掌握节奏 老天爷啊 |
[03:19] | Oh, God. | |
[03:21] | I’m having that dream again. | 我又在做那个梦了 |
[03:24] | But normally my hands are paws. | 但平常做梦时我的双手是爪子 |
[03:26] | This isn’t one of your sex dreams, Barry. | 巴里 这不是你的春梦 |
[03:28] | I’m borrowing the office for my meeting with Stuart. | 我要借用这间办公室 来跟斯图亚特会面 |
[03:31] | -I thought you told him the truth. -That I’m not the CEO? | -我以为你把真相告诉他了 -告诉他我不是总裁了? |
[03:34] | -Why would I do that? -It’s the truth? | -为什么要告诉他? -因为这是事实? |
[03:36] | Oh. | |
[03:37] | But I know that’s not right. | 但我知道是不该告诉他 |
[03:39] | Once Stuart writes me a check and sees it doesn’t need Say Grace to succeed, | 等斯图亚特给了我支票并明白了 不用优雅说参与我们也能成功 |
[03:42] | then I absolutely will tell him. | 到时我肯定会把真相告诉他 |
[03:44] | Well, good luck with that. I’m off to stress-eat some strudel. | 祝你一切顺利 我要出去吃点果馅饼 发泄一下压力 |
[03:50] | There he is, the man of the hour! | 贵客来临 蓬荜生辉! |
[03:53] | God, I love the sound of Brianna Hanson kissing my ass. | 我真爱听布丽安娜汉森拍我马屁 |
[03:57] | Who are you? | 你是哪位? |
[03:58] | Uh… | |
[04:00] | Stuart, this is our CFO, Barry, | 斯图亚特 这是我们公司的 财务总监巴里 |
[04:04] | who has to leave right now and go do whatever the hell it is he does. | 他马上就出去 去做他要做的事 |
[04:09] | Numbers. | 好多数据要算 |
[04:10] | Don’t go. I would love to talk Say Grace financials. | 别走 我很想跟优雅说的财务谈谈 |
[04:15] | Barry, a little help? | 巴里 能帮个小忙吗? |
[04:20] | Oh, uh… | |
[04:21] | Can I get anyone anything from the strudel store? | 我要去果馅饼店?要我帮你们 带点什么吗?果馅饼? |
[04:26] | Frankie, I’m trying really hard not to second-guess you. | 弗兰基 我很努力地尝试 不要去质疑你要做什么 |
[04:30] | Tell that to the horse in our backseat. | 这话你跟后座的那匹马说吧 |
[04:32] | Costumes aside, am I allowed to ask why we’re going to a casino? | 把变装先放一边 请问我能 问一下我们为什么要去赌场吗? |
[04:38] | You know how Coyote has been icing me out since our last kerfuffle? | 你知道自从我和凯奥迪那次小冲突后 他一直跟我冷战吗? |
[04:42] | When you told him you didn’t trust him not to screw up? | 你告诉他你不相信 他会改邪归正那次? |
[04:45] | -Your memory can be quite biting. -Well… | -你的记忆真是好得让人刺痛 -那个… |
[04:47] | Anyway, he’s being distant with Jessica too. | 总之 他现在对杰西卡也很疏远 |
[04:52] | And now he’s gone off to a casino in the middle of the day. | 今天更是 大白天的他就去了赌场 |
[04:55] | -Clearly I need to save him from himself. -Look, Coyote is a very… | -显然我要拯救自甘堕落的他 -听着 凯奥迪是个非常… |
[05:00] | somewhat capable man. | 在某方面挺能干的人 他会好好的 也许他只是在赌场自助餐区吃饭 |
[05:02] | I’m sure he’s fine. He could just be at the buffet. | |
[05:05] | No, he gets too overwhelmed with all the choices. | 不可能 自助餐区五花八门的选择 会让他不知所措 |
[05:08] | Good Lord. | 天啊 |
[05:10] | Grace, there’s something going on with him. | 格蕾丝 他有些不对劲 |
[05:12] | I even got Madame Elsbeth to tell him about my death day, | 我甚至让艾斯贝丝女士告诉了他 我的死期 |
[05:16] | and I’m told he was unmoved. | 结果被告知他完全无动于衷 |
[05:19] | Well, maybe he’s smarter than we thought. | 也许他比我们想得要聪明 |
[05:21] | Oh, Grace, stop. | 格蕾丝 行了 |
[05:23] | Look, I get that you’re feeling guilty, | 好吧 我明白你觉得愧疚 |
[05:26] | but if you confront him, doesn’t it prove that you don’t trust him? | 但要是你站在他的对立面 这不就证明你不信任他吗? |
[05:30] | What am I supposed to do while my son is throwing away his life? | 我的儿子要抛弃自己的人生 我该怎么办? |
[05:33] | Light up a doob and play Parcheesi? | 点根大麻烟 玩巴棋戏? |
[05:35] | No, that’s you throwing away your life. | 不 是你在抛弃你的人生 |
[05:41] | How about we scope it out on the sly, without him seeing us. | 不如我们避开他的耳目 偷偷地把事查清楚 |
[05:46] | And if he seems okay, he doesn’t need to know we were ever there. | 如果他看起来好好的 就不用让他知道我们来过 |
[05:50] | Way ahead of you, Grace. | 这招我早想到了 格蕾丝 |
[05:54] | I’m not wearing the horse. | 我不要装扮成马 |
[05:55] | Well, you’re gonna need to fluff these babies up | 如果你想伪装成舞娘 |
[05:58] | if you’re gonna be the showgirl. | 就得扭腰摆臀起来 |
[06:06] | Someone’s chipper this morning. | 某人今早生气勃勃的啊 |
[06:09] | When I finally said I was gonna recommit to being a lawyer, it was a relief. | 当我最终说出要重新投身律师岗位时 内心真是如释重负 |
[06:15] | What changed? | 是什么改变了你的心意? |
[06:16] | Well, I realized I enjoy being the funny guy at the office. | 我意识到自己很喜欢 成为律所里的开心果 |
[06:21] | I kill at the morning meetings. | 早会上我总是能称霸全场 |
[06:24] | I bet you’ll kill tonight hosting the Lawsies. | 今晚主持律所之行活动 你肯定也会称霸全场 |
[06:27] | First of all, the firm’s awards are called the Lawscars and have been since 2018. | 第一 律所的评奖活动叫律所之星 自2018年起一直这么叫 |
[06:32] | And yes, I’ll kill. Hmm. | 没错 我会称霸全场 |
[06:35] | And this year is gonna be especially exciting. | 今年会特别激动人心 |
[06:38] | More exciting than the year you won Best Amicus Brief? | 比你赢得最佳非当事人意见陈述 那年还激动人心 |
[06:40] | Well, you tell me. I added some new categories. | 这还用说 我添加了一些新类别 保持新鲜感 提高性感度 |
[06:43] | -Oh. -To keep it fresh and sex it up. | |
[06:46] | So this year, there’s gonna be Coolest Suit, Best Greg. | 今年要评选的有最强诉讼 最佳格雷格 |
[06:51] | -What’s that? -That means there’s more than one Greg. | -那是什么? -意思是律所里有好几个叫格雷格的 |
[06:53] | -Oh. -And… Funniest Lawyer. | 还有最风趣律师 我懂了 |
[06:57] | Aha. I see. | |
[06:59] | So I guess my husband is bringing home the gold tonight. | 我猜今晚我老公会带着金牌回家了 |
[07:02] | If it happens, it happens. But we both know it’s happening. | 如果赢了就带回家 但你我都清楚我会赢的 |
[07:08] | What do you mean it’s a tie? | 你说打平手是什么意思? |
[07:12] | Look, I know you’re smitten with Say Grace. | 我知道你为优雅说而着迷 |
[07:15] | And who wouldn’t be? I’ve done a really great job. | 谁不会呢?我确实把公司建设得很好 |
[07:18] | But I think my idea can stand on its own. | 但我觉得我的创意可以独立于 优雅说之外 |
[07:26] | That’s how we greet each other. | 这是我们公司彼此打招呼的方式 |
[07:30] | You may approach. | 你过来吧 |
[07:33] | I don’t know what’s happening. I just need to ask Mallory | 我不清楚这是什么情况 但我必须要问玛洛琳 |
[07:36] | if we’re moving forward with the Eye Butter? | 眼霜项目是否继续推进? |
[07:39] | Who’s Mallory? | 玛洛琳是谁? |
[07:40] | She’s nobody. | 无足轻重的小人物 |
[07:41] | She’s a nice lady who does odd jobs here. | 她是位不错的女士 在这里干杂活的 |
[07:44] | But she’s deciding with the Eye Butter? | 但她能决定眼霜项目? |
[07:46] | No, I make the decisions. | 不 做决定的只有我 还有 眼霜项目不行 |
[07:48] | And it’s a no on the Eye Butter. | |
[07:50] | -Will Mallory be back–? -Nix the Eye Butter, Erica. Now, shoo! | -玛洛琳会回来… -叫停眼霜项目 艾瑞卡 快出去! |
[07:55] | So as I was saying, I think that differentiating the brands– | 就像我刚刚说的 我觉得分成不同的品牌… |
[07:58] | Sorry to interrupt, but the intern, | 抱歉打断一下 实习生萨丽… 萨洛琳…吃完午饭回来了 |
[08:01] | Sally– Sallory is back from lunch. | |
[08:06] | -Already? Where did you take her, Wendy’s? -I wish. | -这么快 你带她去了哪 温蒂汉堡? -我倒想呢 |
[08:09] | She insisted on Salad Shack. It’s hard to stretch a Salad Shack lunch. | 她坚持要吃沙拉小屋 去那里吃午餐很难拖时间 |
[08:14] | There’s only so much kale you can eat before it fights its way out. | 羽衣甘蓝吃太多了 真的会让人想吐 |
[08:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:18] | Well, I should probably go help Mallory water the plants. | 我该去帮玛洛琳给植物浇水了 |
[08:22] | Actually, why don’t you and Stuart step out onto the patio | 帮个忙 你和斯图亚特去外面露台 待会儿 |
[08:26] | so I can talk to Sallory privately? | 好方便我跟萨洛琳私下聊聊? |
[08:31] | Why is everybody being weird about this Sally? | 为什么一说起这个萨丽 大家都表现得怪怪的? |
[08:33] | She’s in a fragile mental state. | 她现在心态很脆弱 |
[08:36] | She was just dumped, and she has a very sharp nail file. | 刚刚被甩 而且她的指甲锉非常锋利 |
[08:40] | -You know how it is. -Actually, I don’t. I get manicures. | -你懂吧 -其实我不懂 我有美甲师 |
[08:43] | -I don’t maintain my own nails. -Oh, okay. | -不用自己修指甲 -好吧 |
[08:54] | That’s good. No, please stay. Thank you. | 很好 15点了 不 不用给我牌 谢谢 |
[09:00] | Excuse me, miss? Hi. | 服务员?小姐?你好 |
[09:02] | -Oh, I like your earrings. -See? | -你的耳环很漂亮 -瞧见没? |
[09:05] | No, he could be ordering soda. | 不 他可能是在点苏打水 |
[09:07] | Sure, a soda and booze. | 是啊 加了酒的苏打水 |
[09:09] | In the old days, Coyote loved a rum and Coke. | 过去 凯奥迪超爱喝朗姆可乐 |
[09:13] | Then he loved meth and cocaine. | 后来他爱上了冰毒和可卡因 |
[09:16] | Oh, look at him. He’s a mess. I’m going in. | 你看他 他简直一团糟 我要进去找他 |
[09:20] | No, Frankie. Frankie. He’s fine. | 别去 弗兰基 他挺好的 |
[09:23] | He looks like every other sweaty freak in here. | 看起来和这里面其他满身是汗的 怪胎一个样 |
[09:26] | Oh. That’s so sweet of you to say, but I have to do something. | 谢谢你的安慰 但我必须做些什么 |
[09:31] | Excuse me. | 这位先生 |
[09:33] | I need you to throw out that handsome young man | 请把坐在21点赌桌边上那个 |
[09:36] | over at the blackjack table. | 年轻帅哥扔出去 |
[09:39] | I’ve been watching him, and he’s definitely counting cards. | 我一直在看他 他绝对在算牌 |
[09:46] | Yeah, we’re not real worried about that kind of counting. | 那种的计算我们不担心 |
[09:49] | Well, what if I tell you he touched this lady’s butt? | 要是我告诉你 他摸了这位女士的屁股呢? |
[09:53] | -Ma’am, was your butt touched? -It was not. | -女士 他摸了你的屁股? -没有 |
[09:57] | I guess his feminist mother just did too good a job raising him. | 应该是他的女权主义母亲 把他教育得太好了 |
[10:03] | Oh, look. She’s bringing him his rum and Coke. | 你看 服务员要给他朗姆可乐 |
[10:07] | I’ll get in the horse. You pull the fire alarm. | 我这就装扮成马 你去打开消防警报 |
[10:10] | No. Frankie, you don’t know Coyote’s drinking. | 不行 弗兰基 你还不知道凯奥迪 是否在喝酒 |
[10:13] | You don’t know he isn’t. | 你也不知道他没喝啊 |
[10:15] | Fine. I’ll find out. You stay here. | 好吧 我会查清楚的 你待在这里 |
[10:19] | Stay. | 待在这里 |
[10:24] | Oh, waitress? | 服务员? |
[10:25] | -Can I help you, hon? -Hello, Magenta. Great name. | -有什么事吗 女士? -你好 玛珍塔 很好听的名字 |
[10:29] | My mom was an idiot. | 都怪我妈比较蠢 |
[10:31] | That may be, but I have kind of a weird request. | 也许吧 我有个特别的请求 |
[10:36] | I want all the drinks on your tray. | 请把你托盘上的所有饮料都给我 |
[10:38] | It’s actually a super standard request, but these are all spoken for. | 您的要求非常正常 但这些都是客人点的 |
[10:41] | But I really need to know what’s in them. | 但我必须知道饮料里是什么 |
[10:43] | -And I really need to deliver them. -No, no. Wait. Wait. | -而我必须把它们送到客人手里 -不行 等等 |
[10:47] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗? |
[10:48] | Appears that way. | 似乎是吧 |
[10:51] | -Who the hell are you? -Your worst nightmare. | -你又是谁? -你最可怕的噩梦 |
[10:56] | Just kidding. Jennifer Nightingale, Realtor. May I? | 开玩笑的 我叫詹妮弗南丁格尔 是个房产经纪人 我能尝尝吗? |
[11:01] | -No! -What the fuck are you doing here? | -不行! -你们在这里干什么? |
[11:05] | This is why you wear the horse. | 所以才要伪装成马啊 |
[11:10] | -I shouldn’t have told you. -But now that you did, it can’t be untold. | -我不该告诉你的 -既然你已经告诉我了 覆水难收 |
[11:13] | Who was it? | 跟我打平手的是谁? |
[11:15] | Bud, please. | 别问了 巴德 |
[11:17] | You’re trying to coerce an election official. | 你在试图胁迫一位评选负责人 |
[11:20] | I swore an oath to your father to maintain the sanctity of these proceedings. | 我向你父亲发过誓 会维护评选过程的神圣不可侵犯 |
[11:26] | -You can keep those handcuffs. -Shelly. | -那副手铐就送给你了 -是雪莉 |
[11:28] | That’s it? | 就这些? |
[11:29] | Yes. She is the one outstanding ballot. | 是的 她是决定胜负的那张选票 |
[11:33] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[11:35] | I hate talking to Shelly. She always bums me out. | 我很讨厌跟雪莉说话 她总是让我觉得很郁闷 |
[11:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:41] | Well, it’s unprecedented, | 这可真是前所未见 你和泰瑞竞争最风趣律师 票数不相上下 |
[11:43] | but we’ll just have a tie between you and Terry for Funniest Lawyer. | |
[11:48] | I’m tied with Terry? | 我跟泰瑞打了平手? |
[11:51] | Is this because he performed a closing argument | 是因为他在做结案陈词时 |
[11:54] | like he was in Hamilton? | 像在表演《汉密尔顿》? |
[11:55] | Anyone can say, “My client wasn’t in the room where it happened.” | “事发时我的当事人不在场” 这句话人人都会说 |
[12:00] | -That’s extremely witty. -I need to get Shelly in here. | -你可真风趣 -让雪莉来这里见我 |
[12:07] | Honestly, I just wanted to see this sad, suburban casino before I died. | 说真的 我只是想在死前 来看看这个乏味的郊区赌场 |
[12:12] | I’m not an idiot, Mom. Obviously, you’re checking up on me. | 妈妈 我不是白痴 你们显然是在查我 |
[12:16] | No. | 没有 |
[12:18] | It never occurred to me you might be down to your last few chips, | 我从没想过你可能会输完 最后几个筹码 |
[12:22] | drowning your sorrows in booze. | 只能借酒浇愁 |
[12:24] | For your information, | 告诉你吧 |
[12:26] | I only have a few chips because they’re each worth $1000. | 我只有几个筹码 因为它们每个价值一千美元 |
[12:30] | And I’ve been drinking Diet Coke. | 而且我一直在喝健怡可乐 |
[12:33] | Pardon me for getting thirsty and watching my figure! | 请原谅我渴了还得盯着我的点数! |
[12:38] | Yeah, you guys keep slugging it out. I’m gonna go sit in for you. | 你们母子俩慢慢来 我去替你打牌 |
[12:45] | Oh, I’m sorry if you had to wait. | 抱歉让你们久等了 |
[12:48] | I’ve never played blackjack. What do I do? | 我从没玩过21点 我该怎么做? |
[12:51] | -You can ask for another card. -Why not? I’ll take one. | -你可以加张牌 -可以啊 给我吧 |
[12:57] | Twenty-one. | 21点 |
[13:00] | Wow. | |
[13:01] | I’m hooked. | 有意思 |
[13:07] | What is happening? Who is that man? | 怎么回事?那个男人是谁? |
[13:09] | He’s… for you. ‘Cause this is a setup. | 他是…为你而来的 我想给你牵个红线 |
[13:16] | I have been your sister my entire life, and you’ve never set me up with anyone. | 我当了你一辈子的妹妹 你从没给我牵过什么红线 |
[13:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:20] | I’m pretending to be the CEO of Say Grace | 我在假扮优雅说的总裁 |
[13:22] | so that Stewie over there, who’s now a bazillionaire, will invest. | 好让那边那位亿万富翁斯蒂威 给我投资 |
[13:25] | Isn’t Stewie that guy you proved was a loser in high school? | 是高中时期被你当众证明 是一个废物的斯蒂威? |
[13:28] | Yes. But now he’s very rich. | 是的 但他现在非常富有 |
[13:31] | I need you to act like I’m the CEO, and you’re the intern until he leaves. | 在他离开之前 我要你 假装我是CEO 而你是实习生 |
[13:36] | Please! | 拜托! |
[13:37] | Please, please, please. | 拜托 |
[13:40] | Oh, my God! Fine. | 天呐!好吧 |
[13:42] | But I’m only doing this out of sisterly whatever | 不过我这样做只是出于姐妹之情 |
[13:44] | so you get out of my office. | 好让你从我的办公室里出去 |
[13:46] | Thank you. But in your backstory, we are not sisters. | 谢谢你 不过在你的背景故事中 我们并非姐妹 |
[13:51] | Isn’t he gonna remember me from high school? | 他难道不记得高中时的我吗 |
[13:53] | No. | 不 没人记得高中时的你 |
[13:55] | -No one remembers you from high school. | |
[13:57] | And anyway, my backstory in high school was I didn’t have a sister. | 总之 我在高中时的背景故事是 我没有姐妹 |
[14:00] | So, as I was saying, your name is Sally. Or Sallory. | 所以 就像我说的 你叫萨莉或萨洛琳 |
[14:05] | It’s unclear at this moment. | 目前还不清楚 |
[14:08] | You have emotional issues, and you just got dumped. | 你有情感问题 而且你刚被人甩了 |
[14:11] | Smile! Hi! | 微笑!嗨! |
[14:14] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚 |
[14:15] | -Who’s there? -Shelly. | -谁在那里? -雪莉 |
[14:17] | Shelly who? | 哪位雪莉? |
[14:19] | Shelly Burke. You asked to see me. | 雪莉伯克 你要求见我 |
[14:22] | Shelly compare thee to a summer’s day? | 把你比作一个夏日的雪莉吗? |
[14:25] | It doesn’t work this way around. I was trying to do a knock-knock bit. Come in! | 笑点不太成功 我只是想讲个敲门梗 请进! |
[14:34] | Am I in trouble? | 我是不是有麻烦了? |
[14:36] | No, no. I was just concerned about you. | 不不 我只是担心你 |
[14:40] | You didn’t vote in the Lawscars. I wanted to make sure everything was okay. | 你没有在律所之星中投票 我想确认一下是不是一切都好 |
[14:44] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[14:45] | Yeah, I’m trying to get this divorce done before my maternity leave. | 我想在休产假前把这个离婚案搞定 |
[14:49] | There’s an 18-year-old dog. | 有条18岁的狗狗 |
[14:50] | I’m just trying to get it resolved before he dies. | 我只是想在它死之前 把这个问题解决了 |
[14:53] | Poor Rocky. Caught in the middle. | 可怜的洛基 被卷入其中 |
[14:55] | Well, I’m sure old Rocky can hang on until after the Lawscars. | 好吧 我相信老洛基 能坚持到律所之星选举完成 |
[14:59] | He went 12 rounds with Apollo Creed. | 他与阿波罗克里德打了12个回合 |
[15:04] | Are you trying to get me to vote for you for Best Lawyer? | 你想让我投票选你做最佳律师吗? |
[15:08] | What? No. | 什么?不是 |
[15:10] | I was hoping “Funniest.” | 我希望是“最有趣” |
[15:12] | Are you funny? | 你有趣吗? |
[15:14] | Am I…? Huh. | 我是不是‧‧‧ |
[15:16] | You’re clearly an uninformed voter. | 你显然是不知情的投票者 |
[15:19] | Were you not in the office when I did my Christopher Walken? | 我扮克里斯托弗沃肯时 你没在办公室吗? |
[15:22] | I was. | 我在 |
[15:24] | Shelly, you know, I do sign your paychecks. | 雪莉 你知道是我给你发薪水吧 |
[15:29] | -Fine. I’ll vote for you. -Right. | -好吧 我会给你投票 -很好 |
[15:32] | Because you believe I’m the funniest. | 因为你认为我是最有趣的 |
[15:34] | I mean, I want you to vote your conscience. | 我是说 我希望你投出良心票 |
[15:36] | What am I talking about? You’re a lawyer. Ha! | 我在说什么呀?你可是名律师 |
[15:40] | Can I get back to work now? | 我现在能回去工作了吗? |
[15:42] | Sure. Thanks. | 当然 谢谢 |
[15:47] | All right now, come on. | 现在好了 走吧 |
[15:49] | Let’s get that ballot in and enjoy the show tonight. | 我们去投票 然后好好欣赏今晚的演出 |
[15:53] | -I think my water just broke. -Oh, shit. | -我想我的羊水刚刚破了 -哦该死 |
[15:56] | We gotta get you to a hospital. It’s happening? | 我们得把你送到医院 你要生了吗? |
[15:59] | This is so exciting! | 这也太令人激动了 |
[16:02] | Hey! Joan-Margaret! Can you bring a ballot over here, stat? | 嘿 琼玛格丽特 你能拿张选票过来 赶紧的 |
[16:05] | Shelly’s having a baby! | 雪莉要生宝宝了! |
[16:08] | I’m sorry. I said the wrong thing and now you’re in a spiral. | 我很抱歉 我说错话了 现在让你陷入了漩涡 |
[16:12] | You’re my baby boy and I was worried about you. | 你是我儿子 我很担心你 |
[16:16] | But I shouldn’t have said what I said. | 我不该说那些话 |
[16:18] | And you shouldn’t have come here to spy on me either. | 你也不该来监视我 |
[16:21] | In my defense, you were not supposed to know. | 我得解释一下 你本不该知道的 |
[16:29] | Buy yourself something pretty. | 给你自己买点好东西 |
[16:33] | Sorry for the delay, folks. | 各位 抱歉耽搁了 |
[16:35] | I was attacked by these two surprisingly strong and old… | 我被两个出人意料 强势且苍老的人攻击了‧‧‧ |
[16:39] | Don’t hate the player, hate the game. | 别怪玩家 怪就怪游戏规则 |
[16:41] | Buy yourself a new name. | 给自己买个新名字 |
[16:48] | Wait a minute, there’s alcohol in here. | 等一下 这里面有酒精 |
[16:50] | But Coyote was drinking Diet Coke. | 但是凯奥迪喝的是健怡可乐 |
[16:52] | No, I distinctly remember your son, | 不 我清楚地记得你儿子 |
[16:55] | or sugar-baby, saying, “I’ll have a Diet Coke. | 或甜心宝贝说:“我要喝健怡可乐 |
[16:59] | No, fuck it, make it a rum and Coke. | 不 去他的 弄成朗姆可乐 |
[17:01] | No, keep the Diet Coke, just add rum. | 不 还是健怡可乐 加点朗姆酒 |
[17:04] | Actually, do they still make Mr. Pibb?” | 事实上 他们还在做皮布先生吗?” |
[17:07] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[17:14] | You seem mature for an intern. | 对实习生来说 你似乎很成熟 |
[17:17] | Is this for grad school? | 是为了读研究生吗? |
[17:19] | Grad school. Yup. | 读研 没错 |
[17:22] | Yup. I’m a late bloomer. | 是的 我大器晚成 |
[17:25] | That’s one of the reasons my boyfriend broke up with me. | 我也是我男友跟我分手的一个原因 |
[17:28] | I’m Sally. | 我是萨莉 |
[17:29] | Yeah, you already said that. Which grad school? | 你已经说过了 哪家研究生院? |
[17:32] | Oh, uh… | |
[17:33] | University of… Yeah, The San Diegans. | 圣地亚哥‧‧‧大学 对 |
[17:38] | Stuart, let her get back to her work so she doesn’t lose her scholarship. | 斯图尔特 让她继续工作吧 这样她就不会失去奖学金 坦尼斯打来电话 说有急事要跟CEO谈 |
[17:42] | Uh, Taneth is on the phone and she says it’s urgent that she talk to the CEO. | |
[17:55] | You know what? | 要不这样? |
[17:57] | Sally, I want you to take the call. | 萨莉 我想让你去接电话 |
[18:01] | Oh, really? Do you think I’m ready? | 真的吗 你觉得我准备好了吗? |
[18:03] | You’re gonna let the intern take the call? | 你让实习生接电话? |
[18:05] | Gotta learn by doing, Stu. | 斯图 要通过实践来学习 |
[18:08] | That’s the Say Grace way. | 这是优雅说的方式 |
[18:09] | She does have that sharp nail file. | 她确实有那种锋芒 |
[18:14] | Hi, Taneth? | 嗨 坦尼斯 |
[18:16] | -Good. | -Good. -很好 -很好 |
[18:17] | Yes. Yes, the Eye Butter is good to go. Yeah. | 是的 眼霜可以出了 没错 |
[18:21] | What? Canceled? No. No, of course not. | 什么?撤柜了?不 当然没有 |
[18:24] | No, that’s our baby. You know? | 不 这是我们的心血 |
[18:26] | It’s our first big thing in the Mallory-Taneth era. | 这是我们玛洛琳-坦尼斯时代的 第一件重要产品 |
[18:30] | I… | 我‧‧‧ |
[18:31] | I don’t know who would have authorized that. | 我不清楚谁会授权这样做 |
[18:34] | Uh… | |
[18:36] | Yeah, I’d be disappointed in me too. | 是的 我也会对自己感到失望 |
[18:39] | You know what? I’m gonna get to the bottom of this– | 你知道吗?我会把这件事查清楚的 |
[18:42] | She hung up. | 她挂电话了 |
[18:45] | She wasn’t super happy you canceled that butter stuff. | 你撤柜了那个什么霜 她不太高兴 |
[18:48] | You canceled the Eye Butter? | 你把眼霜撤柜了? |
[18:51] | I’m gonna go for a quick coffee run. Stu, how do you like it? | 我要去喝杯咖啡 斯图 你觉得怎么样? |
[18:54] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[18:56] | I sure did. | 是我做的 |
[18:58] | Because I’m the CEO, | 因为我是CEO |
[19:00] | and CEOs sometimes have to make tough decisions. | CEO们有时必须做出艰难的决定 |
[19:04] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你在开什么玩笑? |
[19:06] | Whoa! | |
[19:07] | I’m all for empowering the intern, but are you gonna let her talk like that? | 我完全支持向实习生赋权 但你竟然让她这样跟你讲话? |
[19:11] | -She is unstable, remember? -I am not unstable! | -她情绪不稳定 记得吗? -我情绪很稳定 |
[19:14] | I am not the intern. I am the CEO. | 我不是实习生 我是CEO |
[19:17] | And Brianna doesn’t even work here anymore. | 布丽安娜甚至都不在这里工作了 |
[19:21] | What? I had no clue. | 什么?我完全不知道 |
[19:26] | Is that true? | 是真的吗? |
[19:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:29] | Yes, technically, I am no longer the CEO of Say Grace. | 是的 严格说来 我不再担任优雅说的CEO |
[19:34] | And technically, I do not work here in any capacity. | 而且 严格说来 我不以任何身份在这里工作 |
[19:37] | What was your plan? | 你的计划是什么? |
[19:39] | To get me to invest and then spring the truth on me? | 让我投资 然后告诉我真相? |
[19:41] | You pretty much nailed it. | 你差不多说到点子上了 |
[19:43] | Of course I did. Well, I am officially saying no to you. | 我当然知道 好吧 我正式向你说不 |
[19:47] | I would never work with somebody that I can’t trust. | 我从不跟我不信任的人共事 |
[19:51] | Oh, and you might wanna check that old math equation of yours. | 还有你可能想检查一下 你那个旧的数学方程式 |
[19:55] | Oh, wait, you can’t. | 等一下 你不能 |
[19:57] | You never learned to show your work. | 你从未学过如何展示你的工作 |
[20:00] | Yes! | 太爽了! |
[20:06] | So, what happened with Shelly? | 雪莉怎么样了? |
[20:08] | -She had a nine-pound baby boy. -What–? | -她生了个4公斤重的男孩 -什么? |
[20:11] | Emergency C-section. | 紧急剖腹产 |
[20:13] | Incredibly difficult birth. | 相当艰难的分娩 |
[20:15] | Named him Ludwig. | 给他取名叫路德维格 |
[20:18] | Strange choice. | 奇怪的选择 |
[20:19] | Mm-hm. | |
[20:20] | So, mother, baby, and ballot all okay? | 那么妈妈、宝宝和选票都没问题吧? |
[20:24] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[20:28] | Yes! So I won? | 太好了!我赢了吗? |
[20:30] | You bet you did, funny guy. | 当然了 有趣的家伙 |
[20:34] | I knew I was the funniest. | 我就知道我是最有趣的 |
[20:36] | Yeah, you sure are. | 是的 你确实是 |
[20:38] | You won with double the amount of votes that Terry got. | 你以两倍于特里的票数获胜 |
[20:41] | Two votes to one. | 两票对一票 |
[20:43] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[20:44] | The only people that voted were Terry, Shelly, and me? | 投票的人只有特里、雪莉和我? |
[20:49] | Just take the W, Bud. | 享受这胜利吧 巴德 |
[20:52] | I thought you said everyone but one person voted. | 我记得你说过只除了一个人 大家都投票了 |
[20:55] | And they did. | 他们确实投票了 |
[20:57] | On the important stuff. | 投给了重要的事项 |
[20:58] | You know, like Best Lawyer, Best Amicus Brief, Best Greg. | 比如最佳律师、最佳非当事人 意见陈述、最佳格雷格 |
[21:03] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:05] | “Funniest” is an important category. | “最有趣”是重要的类别啊 |
[21:07] | Apparently not to a bunch of people employed at a law firm. | 对一群受雇于律师事务所的人来说 显然不是这样的 |
[21:15] | What’s going on? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[21:20] | I just thought people really got something out of my humor. | 我只是以为人们真的能从 我的幽默中得到些什么 |
[21:25] | Like maybe I brightened up their day a little bit. | 比如我让他们的日子有了些生气 |
[21:29] | I just thought I was doing something that meant something to somebody. | 我还以为我在做 对某些人有意义的事 |
[21:35] | Well, it means something to you and Shelly. | 这对你和雪莉来说是有意义的 |
[21:37] | Well, not Shelly. | 好吧 不是雪莉 |
[21:40] | If I can’t be the funniest guy in the office, all I have is a career I hate. | 如果我当不了办公室里最有趣的家伙 我所拥有的就只是我讨厌的职业 |
[21:45] | And a loving wife, a beautiful child. | 还有可爱的妻子和漂亮的孩子 |
[21:50] | A mistress? | 还有情人? |
[21:54] | Comedy was my mistress, and she left me today. | 喜剧就是我的情人 她今天离我而去了 |
[22:01] | Oh, you’re serious. | 你是认真的 |
[22:03] | Oh, bless your heart. | 愿主保佑你 |
[22:09] | Ah, I hate to say it, but you were right. | 我不想这么说 但你是对的 |
[22:12] | You have to be a little more specific. | 你必须要更加具体一点 |
[22:15] | We talking about the red light back there? | 我们说的是刚才的红灯吗? |
[22:17] | Biosphere 2? Your homemade deodorant? | 生物圈二号?你自制的体香剂? |
[22:20] | Oh, I like smelling like raisins. | 我喜欢闻到葡萄干的香味 |
[22:23] | And you know I’m talking about Coyote. | 你知道我说的是凯奥迪 |
[22:26] | I did make things worse by checking up on him. | 我确实因为监视他让事情变得更糟 |
[22:30] | You do know your son, Frankie. | 你确实了解你儿子 弗兰基 |
[22:33] | Maybe you were right to worry. | 也许你的担心是对的 |
[22:35] | No, if he wants to let off steam at a casino, | 不 如果他想在赌场里纾解压力 |
[22:39] | I shouldn’t assume he’s on some bender. | 我就不该认为他在饮酒作乐 |
[22:41] | Well, I wouldn’t call it a bender. | 好吧 我不会称之为饮酒作乐 |
[22:43] | If I’d believed in him in the first place, none of this would have happened. | 如果我一开始就相信他 这一切都不会发生 |
[22:47] | -Frankie– -It’s a relief he’s not drinking. | -弗兰基 -他不酗酒我就放心了 |
[22:51] | At least I can die knowing he’s gonna be okay. | 至少即便我死了 也知道他会没事的 |
[22:59] | Of course I won, Allison. It was no contest. | 艾莉森 我当然赢了 毫无悬念 |
[23:03] | Yeah. Yeah, it felt great. | 是的 感觉很棒 |
[23:06] | What’s that, Greg? | 怎么了 格雷格? |
[23:08] | He said that all the winners are gonna go have a quick one. | 他说所有的获奖者要去喝个痛快 |
[23:11] | Yeah, I’m there, buddy. | 好的 我会去的 老兄 |
[23:12] | Not gonna let you winners have a drink without me. | 不能让你们这些赢家 喝东西不带上我 |
[23:15] | “Livin’ la Vida Loca”! | “疯狂人生”! |
[23:17] | Allison, I promise I will make it as quick as possible. | 艾莉森 我保证快去快回 |
[23:21] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 (高飞喜剧俱乐部与酒吧 开麦之夜) |
[23:56] | She’s definitely not here? | 她肯定没在这里? |
[23:57] | No, I told you, it’s new topping day at the yogurt shop. | 没有 我告诉过你 今天是酸奶店的新配料日 |
[24:02] | She’s gonna be gone for hours. Would you please sit down? | 她会离开几个小时 你坐下来好吗? |
[24:05] | No, I’m just here for my winnings. I’m not staying. | 不了 我只是来拿我赢来的钱 不会久留 |
[24:08] | Jessica and I are gonna take some “us” time. | 杰西卡和我要“独自”呆会儿 |
[24:10] | Just for a minute? | 就坐一分钟? |
[24:20] | Okay, so, yes, | 好的 没错 |
[24:22] | your mother was wrong to be checking up on you. | 你妈妈监视你 她确实做错了 |
[24:26] | But we both know that her instincts were right. | 但我们都清楚她的直觉很准 |
[24:30] | I tried your Diet Coke. | 我试喝了你的健怡可乐 |
[24:36] | Are you gonna tell her? | 你会告诉她吗? |
[24:39] | Well, you’re an adult. | 你是成年人了 |
[24:41] | It’s on you to decide that. | 这由你来决定 |
[24:45] | Just so you know, that was the first drink that I ordered. | 只是让你知道一下 那是我点的第一杯 |
[24:48] | I swear. I’m still sober. | 我发誓 我还在戒酒 |
[24:50] | And I scared the shit out of myself. | 我把自己吓坏了 |
[24:53] | I’m headed to a meeting right after this. | 在这之后 我马上要去开个会 |
[24:57] | That’s great. Good for you. | 很好 这对你有好处 |
[24:59] | You wanna come with me? | 你想跟我一起去吗? |
[25:01] | God, no. | 不用了 |
[25:04] | But maybe after the meeting, you could call your mother? | 不过也许开完会后 你可以给你妈妈打个电话 |
[25:08] | Don’t wait to fix things. | 解决问题不要拖太久 |
[25:10] | That sounds like something she would say. | 这像是我妈妈会说的话 |
[25:13] | But she’d say it with a mouthful of cookie dough. | 不过她这样说时 嘴里会塞满饼干面团 |
[25:19] | You know, I really hate fighting with my mom. | 我真的很不喜欢跟我妈妈吵架 |
[25:22] | It’s just, ever since she got that stupid death date, | 只是自从她知道了那个 荒谬的死亡日期 |
[25:26] | she’s been trying to wrap me up in a neat little bow. | 她就想把我包裹在 一个整洁的小领结中 |
[25:29] | -Fucking death date. -So stupid. | -什么鬼死亡日期 -太傻了 |
[25:32] | -She’s not dying. -Yeah. | -她不会死的 -是啊 |
[25:36] | Is it getting hot in here? | 这里是不是越来越热了? 我们不是在外面吗 |
[25:39] | Um… I think we’re outside. | |
[25:43] | -Do you need some water? -No, I’m good. I’m good. | -你需要喝水吗? -不用 我没事 |
[25:47] | You’re the one with the problem, buddy. | 你才是有问题的那个 孩子 |
[25:49] | You should be processing your feelings instead of numbing yourself with booze. | 你应该处理自己的感受 而不是用酒来麻痹自己 你跟我说不要麻痹自己时 是不是吃了一片特效安定? |
[25:55] | Um, did you literally just take a Valivan while telling me not to numb myself? | |
[26:00] | This is medicine, prescribed by my doctor. | 这是我的医生给我开的药 |
[26:04] | Well, somebody’s doctor. | 好吧 某人的医生 |
[26:07] | Look, I know that this is the last thing that you want to hear, | 听着 我知道这是你最不想听到的 |
[26:10] | but it looks like you’re not dealing with your feelings and now you’re spiraling. | 不过看上去你并没有处理好 自己的感受 你现在深陷其中 |
[26:18] | And you know what that means. | 你清楚这意味着什么 |
[26:20] | Oh, yeah. It means I’m pulling a Coyote. | 是的 这意味着我要实施 卡奥迪戒瘾法了 |
[26:29] | Good for you. | 恭喜你 |
[26:30] | Doesn’t it feel good to know you’re gonna start processing those feelings? | 清楚你要开始处理这些感受了 是不是感觉很好呢? |
[26:34] | Not one fucking bit. | 一点儿也不好 |
[26:36] | Right? | 是吗? |
[26:38] | Oh, wait. Your winnings. Seven thousand dollars. | 等等 你赢的赌金 七千美元 |
[26:41] | Seven thousand dollars? | 七千美元? |
[26:43] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[26:44] | I was up 12,000 before you took over. | 你接手前我赢的钱都到一万二了 |
[26:47] | I’m a big tipper. | 我给小费很大方的 |