时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Hey, girl. | 嘿 美女 |
[00:58] | You stoned? | 嗑嗨了? |
[00:59] | No. | 没有 |
[01:01] | I’m just staring into the abyss that was my life. | 我只是在凝视着我生命的深渊 |
[01:08] | That’s my last painting. | 那就是我的最后一幅画 |
[01:10] | I like it. It’s minimalist. | 我喜欢 极简抽象派 |
[01:15] | Then it’s perfect. | 那真是完美 |
[01:17] | I’ve lived a small, insignificant life in the giant shadow of a skinny alcoholic. | 我这一生渺小而微不足道 还被笼罩在一个皮包骨酒鬼的阴影下 |
[01:26] | Come on, Mom. Everybody’s worried about you. | 别这样 老妈 大家都很担心你 |
[01:30] | No one wants you to fake-die alone. Come back to your funeral. | 没有人希望你孤独地假死 回来参加你的葬礼吧 |
[01:33] | Coyote’s got a story you have to hear. | 凯奥迪有个故事你可得听听 |
[01:35] | And it’s all Frankie. Not a Grace in sight. | 只关于你 完全没有格蕾丝 |
[01:38] | Is it the one about how Coyote and Jessica got together? | 是凯奥迪和杰西卡 如何走到一起的故事吗? |
[01:42] | Yes. | 是的 那不是个好故事 |
[01:43] | Eh. That’s not a great story. | |
[01:47] | I really just wanna be alone. | 我真的只是想自己待会 |
[01:50] | But you’re gonna miss out on the big thing we’re gonna do. | 那你就会错过我们要做的大事了 |
[01:54] | -What? -Oh, okay. Well… | -什么? -好吧 就是… |
[01:58] | I’m gonna tell you what it is. | 我会告诉你是什么 |
[02:03] | Right now. | 马上就说 |
[02:08] | -Good news, she’s coming down. -Okay. | -好消息 她要下来了 -好 |
[02:11] | Even better news, you’re getting married today. | 更好的消息是 你们今天要结婚了 |
[02:18] | Hmm? | |
[02:37] | I’m so sorry, Sol. | 我很抱歉 索尔 |
[02:41] | No, no, no, it’s not your fault. | 不…这不是你的错 |
[02:47] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[02:49] | if a night like that… | 如果… |
[02:51] | a night that changed our whole lives can be lost… | 改变我们一生的那一夜你也会忘记… |
[03:00] | I’m afraid you’ll lose the memory of me too. | 我担心你也会忘记我 |
[03:08] | Look, you’re right. I have a problem. | 你说得对 我生病了 |
[03:13] | We’ll go see that doctor like you wanted me to. | 我会按你说的去看医生 |
[03:18] | I’m sorry I’ve… | 对不起… |
[03:20] | been such a stubborn bastard about it. | 在这件事上我就是个固执的混蛋 |
[03:36] | You are a stubborn bastard. | 你的确是个固执的混蛋 |
[03:42] | It was the only way I could get her to come down here. | 只有这样我才能让她过来 |
[03:45] | -And she is officiating. -Ugh. | 而且她要当证婚人 |
[03:47] | -I’m really not comfortable with this. -I know. | -我真的不太喜欢这样 -就是 |
[03:50] | We should at least be able to pick our own officiant. | 我们至少应该自己挑选证婚人 |
[03:54] | Rodman? | 罗德曼? |
[03:56] | We choose Dennis Rodman. | 我们选择丹尼斯罗德曼 |
[03:57] | You can do the real wedding later. This is just for show. | 你们之后可以再举办真正的婚礼 这只是演给她看的 |
[04:01] | So the fake funeral is now a fake wedding? | 那假葬礼现在变成假婚礼了? |
[04:04] | Well, they make up fake holidays. It tracks. | 还有人编造假节日呢 也是有渊源的 |
[04:06] | Just do it. It’s not real. And it’ll make Mom happy. | 就照办吧 反正也不是真的 这样可以让妈妈开心 |
[04:09] | Just like medieval times? | 就像“中世纪时代”一样? |
[04:15] | I promise, Jessica… | 杰西卡 我向你保证… |
[04:17] | us getting married today means absolutely nothing to me. | 我们今天结婚对我来说毫无意义 |
[04:22] | This is your closing argument? | 这就是你的结案陈词? |
[04:25] | No. Um… | 不是 |
[04:27] | I just need more than one wedding to contain all my love. | 我只是需要不止一个婚礼 来容纳我所有的爱 说得好 |
[04:31] | Hmm. Good save. | |
[04:34] | Oh… | |
[04:36] | Eh. | |
[04:41] | -Sol, where’s my flower confetti? -I’m on it. | -索尔 我要的花彩纸呢? -我这就去 |
[04:44] | How are we almost out of vodka? Doesn’t Grace live here? | 伏特加怎么快没了呢? 难道格蕾丝不住这儿吗? |
[04:47] | Go upstairs. | 上楼找找 |
[04:49] | She has bathroom vodka, bedroom vodka, and upstairs-hallway vodka. | 她有浴室伏特加、卧室伏特加 还有楼上走廊伏特加 |
[04:54] | Something blue. | 来点“蓝色物品” |
[04:55] | No. | 不行 |
[04:56] | -Something old? -No. | -来点“老物件”? -不行 |
[04:58] | Why the hell is everybody still here? | 大家怎么还在这儿? |
[05:00] | -The funeral’s supposed to be over by now. -Well, the funeral is over, darling. | -葬礼现在应该结束了 -葬礼确实结束了 亲爱的 |
[05:05] | Frankie bailed. | 弗兰基中途跑了 |
[05:06] | Now we’re trying a wedding to see if that’s more to her liking. | 现在我们正要举办一场婚礼 看是不是更能讨她欢心 |
[05:11] | Is the wedding real? | 婚礼是真的吗? |
[05:13] | Unclear at this time. | 目前还不清楚 |
[05:14] | Hey, hey, where are you going with my upstairs vodka? | 喂 你要把我楼上伏特加拿哪儿去? |
[05:20] | Hey. So I just had a call with Taneth, | 嘿 我刚和坦尼斯打过电话 |
[05:24] | and it seems like there’s been some downsizing. | 好像要裁员了 |
[05:27] | Oh, Barry. | 噢 巴里 |
[05:29] | Are you single and jobless too? | 你也单身且无业了吗? |
[05:31] | No, no, no. My job’s super secure, thank God. | 不…谢天谢地我的工作很有保障 |
[05:35] | But Mallory will soon no longer be with the company. | 但玛洛琳很快就得离开公司了 |
[05:41] | -Are you fucking kidding me? -No. | -你在逗我吗? -没有 |
[05:42] | I was gonna quit in protest, but, well, I’ve had a lot of upheaval | 我本打算辞职以示抗议 但我的生活 |
[05:46] | -in my life lately. -Is this because I canceled | -最近很不平稳 -是不是因为 |
[05:48] | the eye butter? I will call Taneth and explain. Give me your phone. | 我取消了眼霜?我给坦尼斯 打电话解释 把你手机给我 |
[05:52] | -She won’t answer it if she sees it’s me. -It’s not about the eye butter. | -她是不会接我的电话的 -不是因为眼霜 |
[05:56] | She just thinks Mallory is weak. | 她就是觉得玛洛琳没什么威严 |
[06:00] | She said she’s a weak leader. | 她说她是个比较弱势的领导 |
[06:04] | Taneth is a vengeful monster. | 坦尼斯就是个报复心极强的怪物 |
[06:07] | And not in the good way. | 这可不是在夸她 |
[06:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:11] | I will handle this. Just don’t say a word to Mallory. | 我来处理 什么也别跟玛洛琳说 |
[06:14] | Right. | 好的 |
[06:16] | But I’m a terrible liar. | 但我很不会撒谎 |
[06:18] | You should leave. | 那你走吧 |
[06:19] | But then I have to have a lie for why I’m leaving. | 那我就要撒谎解释我为什么要走 |
[06:22] | Oh, my God, I’m spiraling out of control | 天呐 我马上就要失控了 |
[06:24] | -from all my poisonous lies and just– -Jesus. Barry. Just get out of here. | -一想到那些恶毒谎言… -天呐 巴里 赶紧走吧 |
[06:34] | I’m just saying it’s the responsibility of the bequeather | 我就是说受遗赠人有责任 |
[06:38] | to tell the bequeathee what she’s bequeathing him permission for. | 告诉受遗赠人 她留给他的许可是做什么的 |
[06:43] | You gotta stop that. | 你不要再纠结了 |
[06:45] | Okay? First off, I’m losing my hearing, and second, you’re a grown-ass man. | 好吗?首先我的耳膜快被震破了 其次你是个成年人了 |
[06:51] | The only one who can give you permission for anything is you. | 你做什么事只要得到自己许可就好 |
[06:58] | You’re right. I don’t need to get permission. | 你说得对 我不需要获得许可 |
[07:01] | -I give permission. -Yeah. | -是我许可我自己 -是的 |
[07:03] | I’m the permissioner. | 我是许可人 |
[07:06] | Hey, Allison. | 嘿 艾莉森 |
[07:08] | Guess what. | 你猜怎样 |
[07:10] | I can do whatever I want. I can even quit my job. | 我想干什么就干什么 我可以辞职 |
[07:13] | Nope. You need my permission for that. | 不行 你需要我的许可 |
[07:25] | I’m not talking to you. | 我没跟你说话 |
[07:27] | I wasn’t talking to you before you weren’t talking to me. | 在你没跟我说话之前我也没跟你说话 |
[07:31] | Well, that’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[07:32] | Because I just told you that I wasn’t talking to you. | 因为我刚跟你说我没跟你说话 |
[07:35] | I couldn’t tell you before because I wasn’t talking to you. | 我之前没说 因为我没跟你说话 |
[07:41] | Oh, I heard you bailed on your funeral. | 我听说你从自己的葬礼逃走了 |
[07:43] | I was overcome by all the beautiful things everyone said about me. | 我那是太激动了 因为大家都在夸我 |
[07:50] | And just me. | 而且只有我 |
[07:51] | You didn’t even come up once. | 根本就没有提你 |
[07:53] | Good. At my age, I always appreciate it | 挺好 在我这个岁数 |
[07:56] | when my name isn’t brought up at a funeral. | 别人葬礼上不提我的名字我会很感激 |
[08:00] | How did the meeting go? | 会面怎么样? |
[08:04] | -Did you happen to check your messages? -No. | -你有没有听你的语音信箱? -没有 |
[08:07] | It was great. | 会面很顺利 |
[08:08] | No, better. | 不 不止很顺利 |
[08:09] | Better than great. | 超级成功 |
[08:10] | But you left me a message. Why did you call me? | 但你给我留了语音信箱 你为什么打给我? |
[08:13] | Well, to gloat, obviously. | 当然是炫耀了 |
[08:16] | I don’t believe you, and I’m going to check my messages. | 我不信你 我要去听听我的语音信箱 |
[08:20] | Now, if I can only find my phone | 只要我去世前 |
[08:22] | -before I pass away. -Oh, damn it. | -能找到我的手机 -该死 |
[08:25] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[08:26] | We’ll see you then. | 到时见 |
[08:29] | -Who were you talking to? -My internist. | -你在跟谁打电话? -我的内科医生 |
[08:32] | We’ve got an appointment to see him | 我跟他预约了时间 |
[08:34] | and he’s already given me the name of a neurologist. | 而且他已经给了我一个 神经科医生的名字 |
[08:37] | And we should start talking about preparing our house | 我们应该谈谈为了即将到来的事情 |
[08:39] | for what’s to come. | 在家要做的准备 |
[08:41] | We’ll put up notes everywhere to remind me of things I might forget | 我们要在每个地方贴上纸条 以提醒我可能会忘记的事情 |
[08:44] | like turning off the stove. | 比如关掉炉子 |
[08:46] | Then we’ll watch Memento again and see how Guy Pearce did it. | 然后我们再看一遍《记忆碎片》 看看盖伊皮尔斯是怎么做的 |
[08:49] | And then we should make a plan for my future care | 然后我们应该 为我的后期护理制定好计划 |
[08:53] | so the burden doesn’t all fall on you. | 这样你就不会太有负担 |
[08:57] | Uh… | |
[08:58] | -I’m taking action. -I see that. | -我在采取行动 -看得出来 |
[09:01] | In fact, it seems you went right from denial straight to action. | 事实上 你好像从否认事实 直接到了采取行动这一步 |
[09:05] | -Yes, that’s how it’s done. -Mm. | 没错 就是这样 |
[09:09] | -But then we miss the sad and mopey part. -Now you’re getting it. | -但这样就错过了悲伤和沮丧的部分 -你可算明白了 |
[09:13] | But that’s the part I’m best at. | 但那是我最擅长的部分 |
[09:18] | Hey there, you. | 你好呀 |
[09:20] | Hey, you okay? I was a little worried about you there for a second. | 嘿 你还好吗? 我还稍微担心了你一小会儿呢 |
[09:23] | Oh, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:24] | That was just some kind of feeling spasm. | 就是情绪突然上来了而已 |
[09:29] | But… | 但是… |
[09:32] | thanks for the… | 谢谢你… |
[09:34] | thing you did with the arms around me. | 刚才那样抱着我 |
[09:37] | So, Mal, are you really happy at your job? | 对了 玛洛琳 你对你的工作真的满意吗? |
[09:42] | -What? -I mean, have you given any thought | -什么? -你有没有想过 |
[09:44] | to what else might be out there for you? | 除此以外还有更适合你的机会? |
[09:46] | Why do you sound like an Herbalife recruiter? | 为什么你的语气 就像康宝莱的招聘人员? |
[09:48] | I just think you’re being wasted at Say Grace being Taneth’s flunky. | 我就是觉得在优雅说 做坦尼斯的跟班太浪费你的才能了 |
[09:53] | Excuse me, but I am a flunky no more. | 不好意思 我已经不是跟班了 |
[09:56] | Okay? Upper management sees me as an in-command commander. | 好吗?高管们都把我看做领导 |
[10:01] | Right. But you’re a creative person like me. | 没错 但你跟我一样富有创造性 |
[10:06] | And people like us always end up getting overlooked | 在企业环境中 像我们这样的人 |
[10:09] | -in a corporate environment. -I don’t feel overlooked. | -总是会被忽视 -我不觉得自己被忽视了 |
[10:12] | I think you might soon. | 我感觉很快就会这样了 |
[10:17] | So I should just quit my great job to do my own thing like you. | 那我应该辞掉我的好工作 然后像你一样自己创业 |
[10:21] | Ooh. | |
[10:23] | That’s interesting. | 这个想法很有趣 |
[10:25] | Because you don’t need Taneth. | 因为你不需要坦尼斯 |
[10:29] | You know what I think? I think you’re miserable right now | 你知道我怎么想的吗? 我认为你现在很痛苦 |
[10:32] | and you’re jealous of my success in a job you once had. | 你嫉妒我 在你曾做过的工作上取得成功 |
[10:35] | And now you just want me to be as miserable as you. | 现在你只是想让我跟你一样痛苦 |
[10:39] | God. | 天呐 |
[10:43] | You’ll never be as miserable as me. | 你永远不可能跟我一样痛苦 |
[10:53] | Just because it’s an open bar doesn’t mean you have to take advantage. | 虽然这是免费的 那你也不用喝个没完啊 |
[10:58] | I’m not driving. | 我又不开车 |
[10:59] | I live upstairs. | 我就住楼上 |
[11:01] | You may need someone to drive you upstairs. | 但你可能需要有人送你上楼 |
[11:30] | Of course, always in the most logical place. | 总是在最合乎逻辑的地方 |
[11:35] | Mom, the ceremony’s starting and you’re starting it. | 妈妈 婚礼要开始了 你是主婚人 |
[11:38] | Coming. | 来了 |
[11:40] | Frankie, pick up your damn phone already. | 弗兰基 赶紧接电话 |
[11:42] | You know I can’t get up there and sing without you. | 你知道没有你我无法上去唱歌 |
[11:45] | And we have a chance to make this deal. | 我们本来有机会做成这笔交易 |
[11:50] | What’s that look? | 你这是什么表情? |
[11:52] | This is my “well, well, well” look. | 这是我的神气表情 |
[11:56] | I thought it was your “I may have gas” look. | 我以为这是你肚胀要放屁的表情 |
[11:59] | Uh, they are similar. | 的确差不多 |
[12:02] | But this one is my “someone couldn’t close a deal without Frankie” look. | 但这个表情代表 “没有弗兰基某人达不成交易” |
[12:17] | Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎各位 |
[12:18] | Today we celebrate Coyote and Jessica’s commitment to each other. | 今天我们在这里 见证凯奥迪和杰西卡对彼此的承诺 |
[12:25] | How’d you get this gig? You don’t understand commitment. | 你怎么当上主婚人的? 你根本就不懂承诺 |
[12:30] | Let us pray that Coyote and Jessica | 让我们祝愿凯奥迪和杰西卡 |
[12:33] | will be real partners who always have each other’s back. | 可能成为真正的人生伴侣 永远相互支持 |
[12:37] | Let us also pray that Jessica doesn’t stab her partner in the back. | 让我们也祈祷杰西卡 不会在背后捅她伴侣的刀子 |
[12:42] | And that they will always be there for each other. | 而且他们会永远陪伴对方 相互支持 |
[12:45] | Like should Jessica find herself on her deathbed, | 就像如果杰西卡临终之时 |
[12:48] | Coyote will think twice about abandoning her to go to a meeting. | 凯奥迪抛弃她参加会议前 会三思而后行 |
[12:53] | What if Coyote’s already abandoned by Jessica on the most important day | 那如果凯奥迪 在他们职业生涯中最重要的一天 |
[12:58] | of their careers? | 被杰西卡抛弃了呢? |
[13:00] | I feel like this back and forth | 我觉得这样来来回回的拌嘴 |
[13:01] | is a little disruptive to the flow of the wedding. | 有点破坏婚礼的流程 |
[13:05] | I’m sorry, wedding goers, | 很抱歉 各位来宾 |
[13:07] | but Grace is just bitter because she found out that her career | 但格蕾丝这么愤愤不平 就是她发现自己事业滑铁卢 |
[13:10] | can’t sing on its own. | 是因为无法自己唱歌 |
[13:13] | And I can never get you to stop singing. | 而我怎么也也无法阻止你唱歌 |
[13:15] | But when I actually need you to, you’re nowhere to be found. | 但我真的需要你唱歌的时候 就找不到你人了 |
[13:19] | The woman broke my karaoke machine and blamed it on her grandson. | 这女人弄坏了我的唱歌机 还嫁祸到她孙子身上 |
[13:24] | You can blame kids for that? | 这事还能怪到孩子身上? |
[13:25] | It’s frowned upon. | 会让人鄙视的 |
[13:27] | I hope you’re happy that you went to your disastrous meeting. | 我希望你很高兴 去参加了你那灾难性会议 |
[13:31] | Now when I die tomorrow, you’re gonna feel double the terrible. | 我明天死的时候 你就会感到双倍的痛苦 |
[13:35] | Oh, and when you don’t die tomorrow, you’re gonna feel double the stupid. | 那你明天没死的时候 你就会感到自己双倍的愚蠢 |
[13:39] | Oh, my death date is real, lady. | 这位女士 我的死期是真的 |
[13:41] | The only thing real about your death date is that it gave me panic attacks. | 你死期唯一真实的地方在于 让我恐慌不已 |
[13:46] | I’m sorry my passing upsets you. | 很抱歉我的过世让你难过 |
[13:49] | It upsets me too. | 我也很难过 |
[13:51] | Then how come you seem to handle it so remarkably well? | 那你为什么看起来处理得那么好? |
[13:54] | It’s called acceptance, Grace. | 这叫接受 格蕾丝 |
[13:57] | Frankie, it’s called relief. | 弗兰基 这叫解脱 |
[13:59] | I am not relieved. | 我没觉得解脱 |
[14:00] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[14:01] | You’re so eager to get out of here. You never once even questioned it. | 你迫不及待想离开这里 你甚至都没产生质疑 |
[14:06] | You don’t know all the questions in my head. | 你可想象不到我脑子里都有什么想法 |
[14:09] | I do because you tell them to me. Every single one of them. | 我知道 因为你都跟我讲了 每一个都讲了 |
[14:12] | Yeah, well, I have a question of my own. | 我也有一个问题 |
[14:14] | Why don’t you wanna stick around for the real end? | 你为什么不愿意坚持到真正的结束? |
[14:18] | What if I don’t want all the shit that comes with the end? | 如果我不想在人生结束的时候 面对那一切的糟心事呢? |
[14:21] | -What are you talking about? -It’s not death I’m afraid of. | -你在说什么? -我不是害怕死亡 |
[14:25] | I’m afraid to get sick and not be able to walk | 我是害怕病到无法走路 |
[14:28] | or use my hands or any of the things that make me me. | 病到抬不起手 或者不能做任何让我成为自己的事 |
[14:32] | Oh, big fucking deal. | 有什么大不了的 |
[14:34] | So you can’t use chopsticks anymore. | 不就是不能用筷子了么 |
[14:36] | I can’t paint either. | 我不能作画了 (您已升天) |
[14:40] | Oh. | |
[15:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[15:18] | We’re dead? | 我们死了? |
[15:19] | Yes, and you killed me. | 是的 你杀了我 |
[15:21] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[15:23] | -You’re my murderer. -See, this is why I’m not a hugger. | -你就是凶手 -看 这就是为什么我不喜欢拥抱 |
[15:27] | Nothing good ever comes from it. | 拥抱从来没好事 |
[15:29] | But it was just supposed to be me. | 但应该只是我一个人死 |
[15:31] | Why are you here? | 你怎么也在这儿? |
[15:32] | Because you always drag me to places I don’t wanna go. | 因为你总是拽着我去我不想去的地方 |
[15:35] | But unlike that Christmas play starring rescue dogs, | 但不能像那部 由救援犬主演的圣诞剧那样 |
[15:41] | this time we are leaving. | 这次我们要离开 |
[15:44] | Oh, yeah, you can leave because that’s how heaven works. | 是 你想走就走 因为天堂就是这样 |
[15:48] | Read your pamphlet. | 好好读读你的宣传册 |
[15:52] | It says, “If you have a problem, talk to your case manager.” | 上面说:“如果有问题 请找个案管理员” |
[15:56] | Ooh, look at the food menu with two choices. | 看这有两种选择的食物菜单 |
[15:59] | Anything or anything with cheese. | 万物或者万物加芝士 |
[16:02] | -I’m getting number two. -You let me handle the manager. | -我要选第二种 -让我跟管理员谈谈 |
[16:05] | I could get out of that Cabo timeshare, I can get us out of this. | 既然我能在那个卡波分时度假屋脱身 我就可以让我们离开这里 |
[16:09] | Why are you yelling? | 你喊什么? |
[16:12] | I’m not. | 我没喊 |
[16:14] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[16:16] | I’m hearing like a newborn. | 我的听力宛如新生 |
[16:19] | And my arthritis is like a newborn. | 我的关节炎也没有了 |
[16:22] | Don’t get used to it, Frankie, because we’re not staying. | 别太习惯 弗兰基 因为我们不会久留 |
[16:27] | Grace, it’s okay if you need to go back. | 格蕾丝 如果你想回去就回去吧 |
[16:31] | But I’ve accepted my life is over. | 但我已经接受了我的人生已经结束 |
[16:35] | You know, this is not the first time we thought our lives were over. | 其实这不是第一次我们觉得 我们的人生已经结束 |
[16:40] | We were pretty sure we were done when our husbands left us. | 当我们丈夫离开我们的时候 我们都觉得我们完了 |
[16:44] | But the only thing broken then was my heart. | 但当时我只是伤心 |
[16:48] | And now my whole body is breaking and it’s only gonna get worse. | 如今是我的身体越来越差 |
[16:52] | Well, you don’t know that. | 这可不好说 |
[16:55] | You remember the first night at the beach house? | 你记得在海滩别墅的第一晚吗? |
[16:57] | We couldn’t imagine a future, let alone one that was better | 我们不知道未来如何 更想象不到我们会有 |
[17:01] | than everything that came before, and we made that happen, Frankie. | 一个比以前更好的未来 但我们创造了这个未来 弗兰基 |
[17:05] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[17:07] | Listen, I swear to you, we are not done yet, | 听着 我发誓我们人生还没结束 |
[17:12] | and maybe, just maybe, the best is yet to come. | 而且也许好戏还在后头呢 |
[17:18] | God, I wish you’d told me that before you electrocuted me. | 天呐 真希望你在电死我之前跟我说这些 |
[17:22] | Hmm. | |
[17:36] | Are you supposed to knock on heaven’s door? | 在天堂还要敲门吗? |
[17:54] | Well, hi, girls. | 你们好呀 美女们 |
[17:56] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[17:58] | You look exactly how I knew you would. | 你跟我想象的一模一样 |
[18:01] | No, no. I’m not the Almighty. | 不…我不是上帝 |
[18:03] | Hardly. I’m Agnes. | 怎么可能呢 我是艾格尼丝 |
[18:05] | Just a working-class angel. | 只是个打工的天使 |
[18:08] | Of course, I haven’t had a promotion in 250 years, | 当然我已经250年没有升职了 |
[18:13] | but the benefits are heaven. | 但好处在于这里是天堂 |
[18:16] | I just need to check your files | 现在是要查一下你们的档案 |
[18:18] | and I’ll have you girls in your new homes in a blink. | 一眨眼的功夫我就能把你们送到新家 |
[18:24] | Literally. | 真的一眨眼就好 |
[18:25] | No, well, before you start blinking, you have to understand there’s been a mistake. | 不 在你眨眼之前 你要知道这是个差错 |
[18:29] | -Yeah. -Oh, darling, | -是的 -亲爱的 |
[18:30] | that’s not the first time I’ve heard that. | 我不是第一次听到这种话了 |
[18:33] | Yeah, no, really, I’m not supposed to be here. | 不 是真的 我不该在这里 |
[18:35] | She’s right. It was just supposed to be me. | 她说得对 应该只有我才对 让我重新检查一下我的文件 |
[18:38] | Hmm. Let me recheck my paperwork. | |
[18:43] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗?你是对的 |
[18:44] | There has been a mistake. | 确实有个错误 |
[18:46] | That happens now and again. | 这种情况时有发生 |
[18:47] | But that’s an easy fix. | 但很好解决 (返回) |
[18:52] | While you have the stamp out, can you put “return” on mine too? | 既然你都把章拿出来了 能不能在我这份也打上“返回”? |
[18:56] | I’d really have to go back with Grace. | 我必须得跟格蕾丝一起回去 |
[18:58] | I’m sorry, honey, but that’s not possible. | 我很抱歉亲爱的 但这是不可能的 |
[19:01] | You see, your name is on the list. | 是这样 你的名字在名单上 |
[19:05] | No. No, you don’t understand. | 不…你不懂 |
[19:07] | We’re not good on our own. | 我们分开的话都过不好 |
[19:10] | No, and trust me, she’d be a disaster up here without me. | 相信我 没有我她会把这里搅得天翻地覆 |
[19:14] | Oh, don’t worry, Grace, you’ll be back up here with Frankie soon enough. | 别担心 格蕾丝 你很快就能上来陪弗兰基了 |
[19:18] | And don’t you go moping before you see your new art studio. | 看到你的新艺术工作室之前 可不许闷闷不乐哦 |
[19:23] | Now that you can paint again. | 现在你可以继续画画了 |
[19:25] | Look, Agnes, heaven seems great, and I know it’ll be rough down there | 听着 艾格尼丝 天堂看上去很棒 我知道回去之后会很艰难 |
[19:29] | and I won’t be able to do everything I could before, | 我无法做那些我之前能做的事 |
[19:33] | but if I can’t be with Grace, | 但如果我不能和格蕾丝在一起 |
[19:35] | I’ll be in so much emotional pain, all the cheese in heaven won’t help. | 我在感情上会极度痛苦 天堂里所有芝士也没用 |
[19:41] | Oh, bless your heart. | 你人真好 |
[19:44] | But rules is rules. | 但规矩就是规矩 |
[19:47] | And it’s time to say goodbye. | 是时候道别了 |
[19:54] | Oh. | |
[19:56] | I don’t know how to say goodbye to you. | 我不知道怎么跟你道别 |
[20:00] | I don’t want to say goodbye to you. | 我不想跟你道别 |
[20:06] | We haven’t had enough time together. | 我们在一起的时间还远远不够 |
[20:10] | I wish I knew you when I was a little girl. | 我希望从小就能认识你 我…我就会成为一个完全不同的人 |
[20:12] | Oh! I’d… I’d be a totally different person. | |
[20:21] | I love you, Grace. | 我爱你 格蕾丝 |
[20:25] | I love you too, Frankie. | 我也爱你 弗兰基 |
[20:30] | Hey, ladies. | 嘿 女士们 |
[20:32] | Time’s running out. | 时间不多了 |
[20:33] | And I certainly can’t tell you | 我可不能告诉你们 |
[20:36] | to take this stamp here on the right side of my desk | 拿起我桌子右边的印章 |
[20:39] | and mark “return” on your paperwork. | 在你文件上盖上“返回” |
[20:43] | I would never do a thing like that. | 我绝对不会那样做 |
[20:46] | Excuse me, I’m gonna turn around for a minute. | 不好意思 我要转过身一会儿 |
[20:51] | -You thinking what I’m thinking? -Yeah, great chair. CB2? | -咱俩想的一样吗? -当然 这椅子真好 CB2牌的? |
[20:56] | Ladies. I can’t stare into infinity forever. | 女士们 我可不能一直盯着虚无 |
[21:01] | Oh. | |
[21:04] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? (返回) |
[21:14] | Bye-bye, girls. | 再见 姑娘们 |
[21:20] | -Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Mom! -Mallory, help her! | 天呐…妈妈! 玛洛琳 快救她! |
[21:23] | Holy– Oh, my goodness. Are you okay, Mom? Mom? | 天呐…你没事吧 妈妈… |
[21:26] | -We’re fine. We’re both fine. -Are you okay? | -我们没事 都没事 -没事吧? |
[21:28] | A little jet lagged, that’s all. | 只是需要倒下时差而已 |
[21:30] | -How long were we out? -Just like two or three seconds. | -我们昏迷了多久? -大概两三秒 |
[21:33] | That’s it? | 这么短? |
[21:35] | God, it seemed longer. | 天呐 感觉过了很久 |
[21:39] | -I’m glad you’re here. -Glad to be here. | -很高兴你来了 -很高兴来到这里 |
[21:42] | But you’re gonna have to speak up. | 但你说话得大点声了 |
[21:52] | -Honey, it’s okay. We should go. -I’ll be right there. | -老公 可以了 我们得出发了 -我马上就好 |
[21:56] | -Dude, it’s an Uber. -Okay. | -哥们 这是优步 -好 |
[21:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:01] | It’s just the happiest day of my life, and I want everyone to know it. | 只是这是我人生最幸福的一天 我希望每个人都知道 |
[22:07] | -Duh. That was the perfect wedding. -Yeah. | -真是一场完美的婚礼 -是的 |
[22:09] | No family. | 没有家人 |
[22:11] | Get in the car! | 快上车! |
[22:13] | -I love you. | -I love you. -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[22:20] | -Oh, okay. -Let’s go! | -好 -出发! (新婚快乐) |
[22:23] | We got married! | 我们结婚了! |
[22:26] | I called you here today because one of our students, Acorn, | 我今天叫你们来是因为 我们的一个学生 橡子 |
[22:29] | is having an issue with Bud. | 与巴德起了争执 |
[22:31] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[22:32] | -And who names their kid Acorn? -I do. | -而且谁会给孩子起名叫橡子 -我起的 |
[22:34] | -Great name. After the tree seed, right? -What’s going on with Bud and Acorn? | -好名字 根据橡树起的对吧? -巴德和橡子怎么了? |
[22:38] | Every time I see the kid at drop-off, he has a meltdown. I really try with him. | 每次我送孩子见到那孩子 他就崩溃 我真的尽力了 |
[22:42] | I smile, I– | 我冲他微笑 我… |
[22:44] | I make funny faces. | 我会做鬼脸 |
[22:45] | Your funny faces upset me too. | 你的鬼脸也会让我生气 |
[22:47] | It’s gotten bad with Acorn that it takes until lunch for him to calm down. | 橡子的情况越来越糟糕 他需要到午饭时间才能冷静下来 |
[22:52] | I was hoping Fred could shed some light | 我希望弗雷德能解释一下 |
[22:54] | on what it is about Bud that’s so triggering for Acorn. | 为什么橡子见到巴德会这么激动 |
[22:57] | I might know what the problem is. | 我也许知道原因 |
[22:59] | I have a very open and honest relationship with my son, | 我对我儿子十分坦诚 知无不言 |
[23:03] | and when he asks me why Daddy lives in a crappy hotel by the freeway, | 他问我为什么爸爸住在 高速公路旁的破旅馆时 |
[23:07] | I tell him it’s because Mommy’s divorce lawyer was so good at his job | 我告诉他 因为妈妈的离婚律师非常优秀 |
[23:12] | that Daddy doesn’t have any money left. | 导致爸爸一分钱也没有 |
[23:14] | -I was Mommy’s divorce lawyer. -Good to see you again, Bud. | -我就是他妈妈的离婚律师 -很高兴再次见到你 巴德 |
[23:17] | So, Fred, you could make clear to Acorn | 所以弗雷德 你可以跟橡子说清楚 |
[23:20] | that this is a burden he doesn’t need to carry. | 他不需要背负这种负担 |
[23:23] | You’re right. I’ll tell him after I explain to him | 说得对 我会告诉他的 |
[23:25] | that Christmas isn’t gonna be quite so merry this year. | 等我告诉他今年圣诞节 不会那么快乐之后 |
[23:28] | -Oh, God. -I have to leave. | -天呐 -我得走了 |
[23:29] | I need to catch the last airport shuttle back to my hotel. | 我要搭最后一班机场班车回旅馆 |
[23:34] | I’ll talk to my son. | 我会跟我儿子谈谈的 |
[23:38] | -Well, thank you, Ms. Alexander. -Oh, wait a minute. | -谢谢你 亚历山大女士 -等一下 |
[23:42] | There’s another parent here, Stephanie Rovener’s dad. | 还有一位父母要来 斯蒂芬妮罗夫纳的父亲 那情况会很糟糕 |
[23:45] | That’s gonna be a bad one. | |
[23:49] | Can I have a permission slip, please? | 您能给我一张许可单吗? |
[23:52] | For…? | 给谁? |
[23:53] | For my husband. | 给我的丈夫 |
[23:57] | So he can sign this and give himself permission to quit his job. | 这样他就可以在这上面签字 然后允许自己辞职 |
[24:05] | Thanks, Allison. | 谢谢你 艾莉森 |
[24:07] | -Not in front of the principal. -Is he in there? | -在校长面前别这样 -他在里面吗? |
[24:11] | Is there another way out? | 还有其他出口吗? |
[24:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:29] | Hey. How did you find out? | 嘿 你怎么知道的 |
[24:32] | Barry told me the other day. Somewhere between the funeral and the wedding | 巴里那天告诉我了 就在举办葬礼和婚礼 |
[24:36] | -and our mother getting electrocuted. -Wait, you knew before I did? | -还有我们母亲被电的期间 -等等 你在我之前就知道了? |
[24:42] | That’s why you were telling me I don’t need Taneth. | 所以你跟我说我不需要坦尼斯 |
[24:46] | I was just hoping I could give you a softer landing. | 我只是希望能让你有所缓冲 |
[24:51] | Thank you for trying to be there for me. | 谢谢你尽力支持我 |
[24:55] | Just wanted to return the favor. | 只是想还你个人情 |
[24:59] | I still don’t know why she fired me. I mean, what did I do? | 我还是不知道她为什么开除我 我做什么了? |
[25:03] | It’s because… | 是因为… |
[25:09] | I canceled the eye butter. | 我取消了眼霜 |
[25:11] | -You think? -Yes. | -是这样吗? -是的 |
[25:13] | Definitely. | 绝对是这样 |
[25:16] | It’s on me, Mallory. | 都怪我 玛洛琳 |
[25:19] | That makes me feel a little better. | 这让我感觉稍微好受点了 |
[25:21] | Oh, hey, Brianna, did you hear I got a raise and a promotion? | 嘿 布丽安娜 你听说我升职加薪的事了吗? |
[25:26] | That makes me feel worse. | 这让我感觉更糟了 |
[25:28] | Even though I don’t work here anymore or even have a job, I can still fire you. | 即使我不在这工作也没工作 我还是能开除你 |
[25:32] | Oh, come on. | 行了 |
[25:34] | You two are gonna do fine. | 你们俩会没事的 |
[25:36] | It’s a better world for you to walk into | 现在你们面对的环境 |
[25:38] | than it was when your mother started the company. | 比当时你们母亲创建公司时可好得多 |
[25:41] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[25:43] | Back then, even the people who worked here called her the Beauty Bitch. | 那时候 即使是员工都管她叫“美人婊子” |
[25:48] | What did they call me when I was CEO? | 那我当总裁的时候他们管我叫什么? |
[25:50] | Oh, we shortened your mother’s nickname. | 我们缩减了你母亲的外号 |
[25:53] | I was just The Bitch? | 只是“婊子”? |
[25:57] | That’s awesome. That’s like a fairy tale. | 太帅了 简直就像童话故事 |
[26:01] | And what badass name did they call me behind my back? | 那在背后 他们会叫我什么牛气的外号? 我们就叫你… |
[26:06] | Uh, we called you… | |
[26:09] | Mallory. | 玛洛琳 |
[26:11] | -Mm. -Wow. | |
[26:13] | I didn’t even get the respect to be disrespected. | 我甚至没有得到被骂的尊重 |
[26:17] | That’s harsh. | 太心痛了 |
[26:18] | I tried starting a nickname for you but it didn’t take. | 我尝试给你起了个外号 但没叫起来 |
[26:21] | What was it? | 是什么? |
[26:23] | Noodles. | 浆糊脑袋 |
[26:28] | You ready, Noodles? | 走吗 浆糊脑袋? |
[26:30] | Do I have a choice, Bitch? | 我有得选吗 婊子? |
[26:37] | You know, I’m thinking about starting a new business. | 其实 我正在考虑开始新事业 |
[26:40] | You in? | 你来吗? |
[26:42] | Turns out I’m available. | 正好我有空 |
[26:44] | I think I found the perfect name. | 我觉得我找到了个完美的公司名 |
[26:46] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[26:48] | Beauty Bitch. | 美人婊子 |
[26:49] | -Can we talk about the name? -No. | -能不能再商榷一下? -不行 |
[27:04] | Why are we here? | 为什么来这里? |
[27:07] | -Did you tell me and I forgot? -Not at all. | -是不是你告诉我我又忘了? -不是 |
[27:09] | I haven’t told you because it’s a surprise. | 我没告诉你 因为这是个惊喜 |
[27:13] | Oh. | |
[27:14] | So… | 那… |
[27:16] | is this place ringing any bells? | 这地方有让你想起什么吗? |
[27:23] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[27:26] | Maybe this will help. | 也许这样有所帮助 |
[27:30] | New York’s finest knish. | 纽约最好的炸薄饼 |
[27:35] | Take a bite. | 咬一口 |
[27:39] | Oh, that’s delicious. | 真好吃 |
[27:42] | It’s a little pie with potatoes in it. | 这个小饼里面有土豆 |
[27:47] | You said that back then too. | 你当时也是这么说的 |
[27:51] | I’m still not understanding. | 我还是不理解 |
[28:13] | -That’s ringing some bells. -Good. | -我有点想起来了 -很好 |
[28:18] | Then come with me. | 那跟我来 |
[28:37] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[28:41] | It’s the hotel where it happened. | 这是当时的酒店 |
[28:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:48] | I’ve been so amazed at the way you’re facing your future so courageously, | 我一直很佩服你如此勇敢地 面对你的未来 |
[28:54] | and it’s true that at some point | 的确以后也许 |
[28:58] | we won’t be able to bring back | 我们无法想起 |
[29:00] | all the great memories from the life we’ve had together, | 我们在一起的所有美好回忆 |
[29:05] | but maybe we can bring back one right now. | 但也许我们现在就能回忆起一份美好 |
[29:12] | Maybe even create a new one. | 也许还能创造新的美好 |
[29:17] | I love that. | 我很喜欢 |
[29:31] | Take the next one, pal. | 乘下一趟吧 老兄 |
[29:33] | We’ve got a whole thing going on here. | 我们有事要做 |
[29:45] | Goodbye, Renee. | 再见 蕾妮 |
[29:48] | Joanne. | 乔安妮 |
[29:50] | Tony. Crockett. | 托尼 克罗克特 |
[29:52] | Tubbs. | 塔布斯 |
[29:54] | Goodbye, Fiona. | 再见 菲欧娜 |
[29:57] | -What are you doing? -Facing the hard part. | -你在做什么? -正面最难的部分 |
[30:01] | My painting days are over. | 我作画的日子结束了 |
[30:07] | -Not if I have anything to say about it. | 我还没插手呢 |
[30:27] | This is how you see us, isn’t it? | 你眼中的咱俩就是这样 对吗? |
[30:29] | Sure is. | 当然 太神奇了 |
[30:41] | -Wow. -Amazing. | |
[30:43] | I never, ever thought that I would be in the ocean again. | 我从未想过我会再次下海 |
[30:48] | See, we can do anything together. | 看 只要在一起我们什么都能做 |
[30:51] | Well, I only went up to my knees. Let’s not go overboard. | 我只能走到膝盖这么深 我们见好就收吧 |
[30:53] | Next time let’s go up to our waist and have a good pee. | 下次我们走到腰深 然后好好撒泡尿 |
[30:58] | You really are 10. | 你真的是个10岁小孩 |
[31:00] | I’m not hearing “no.” | 你也没说不同意 |
[31:07] | Now what? | 现在干什么? |