时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Gracepoint… | 《小镇疑云》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Danny, it’s mom. | 丹尼 我是妈妈 |
[00:03] | Call me now. I want to know where you are. | 给我回个电话 我想知道你在哪儿 |
[00:05] | A body of a 12-year-old child was found on North Beach | 我们在恩点镇的北沙滩发现了一具 |
[00:08] | here in Gracepoint. | 12岁男孩的尸体 |
[00:09] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[00:10] | – Carver. – I know who you are. | -我是卡弗 -我知道你是谁 |
[00:12] | You took my job. | 你抢了我的工作 |
[00:13] | Preliminary findings means we’re now classifying | 根据初步调查结果 我们现将 |
[00:15] | this death as a suspected homicide. | 这起死亡事件列入疑似谋杀 |
[00:18] | I’ll make a statement to the media later. | 晚些时候我会向媒体发表声明 |
[00:19] | Till then, everything stays between us. | 在那之前 所有信息都得保密 |
[00:22] | I just saw Chloe at the beach. | 我在沙滩上见到了克洛伊 |
[00:23] | She was leaving a stuffed animal. | 她来留下了一个毛绒玩具 |
[00:24] | I did not confirm that. | 我没说是他 |
[00:27] | They released his name. | 他们公布了他的名字 |
[00:27] | 《恩点镇日报》欧·伯克 有消息称在恩点镇沙滩边发现的尸体 是12岁的丹尼尔·索拉诺 死因尚不明确 有待进一步核实 | |
[00:28] | Who told that journalist? | 是谁告诉那个记者的 |
[00:30] | Someone wanted to make it look like an accident. | 有人企图把这案子伪造成意外 |
[00:31] | But that kid wasn’t up here. | 但那孩子根本没上来过 |
[00:33] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚去哪儿了 |
[00:35] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[00:35] | I was working. | 我在上班 |
[00:37] | If you or someone you know | 如果你或者你认识的人 |
[00:40] | has any information, | 有相关线索 |
[00:42] | please come forward now. | 请站出来 |
[00:46] | 确定要清空C盘吗 将删除所有数据 | |
[00:46] | We will catch whoever did this. | 不论是谁 我们一定会将其抓捕归案 |
[01:50] | You had a nightmare. | 你做噩梦了 |
[01:51] | – I did? – You were shouting. | -是吗 -你大叫来着 |
[01:54] | What–what was I saying? | 我说什么了 |
[01:56] | We couldn’t really tell, | 我们没听清 |
[01:57] | But we heard you say “Danny.” | 但我们听见你说”丹尼” |
[02:04] | Are you going to work today? | 你今天要去上班吗 |
[02:06] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I have to. | 是啊 真抱歉 我得去上班 |
[02:10] | Will I have to talk to the police? | 警察会找我去谈话吗 |
[02:12] | Not today, but soon, probably. | 今天不会的 但估计很快就会找你了 |
[02:16] | When I do talk to them, could it be with you? | 他们找我谈的时候 能是你跟我谈吗 |
[02:19] | I don’t think so, sweetie. | 估计不行 宝贝 |
[02:24] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[02:25] | Is there something you want to tell me? | 你有事想告诉我吗 |
[02:27] | No. | 没有 |
[02:28] | Listen, I don’t want you to worry. | 我不希望你担心这些 |
[02:31] | Everything’s gonna be just fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[02:34] | – All right? – Okay. | -知道吗 -恩 |
[03:33] | 收件人 克雷斯特维尤旅店 主题 取消预订 由于那里发生的事情 我们很遗憾的通知你取消预订 | |
[03:46] | A condolence book. | 吊唁簿 |
[03:47] | I should have thought of that. | 我该想到的 |
[03:49] | Church should be doing it. | 应该由教会来做 |
[03:50] | It’s not a competition, Paul. | 这不是比赛 保罗 |
[03:52] | This hits us heathens hard too. | 这件事让我们无信仰的人也很痛心 |
[03:53] | No, no, no, no. Of course I-I didn’t mean– | 别误会 我没有… |
[03:55] | Come. Be the first to sign. | 来吧 你第一个签名吧 |
[04:01] | 2001.6.9-2014.2.5 | 丹尼尔·索拉诺 |
[04:25] | Detective Carver. Detective. | 卡弗警探 警探 |
[04:27] | Renee Clemons, San Francisco Globe. | 我是《旧金山国际报》的蕾妮·克莱蒙斯 |
[04:30] | I used to be at– | 我曾在… |
[04:30] | You honestly think I don’t remember you? | 你真的认为我能忘了你吗 |
[04:32] | Can I buy you a coffee? | 能请你喝杯咖啡吗 |
[04:34] | Is that a joke? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[04:35] | How ’bout we make a fresh start? | 不如我们重新认识一下吧 |
[04:38] | Attention’s only gonna build. | 关注度只会越来越高 |
[04:41] | Why not let me tell your side? | 为何不让我站在你这边呢 |
[04:48] | I walked Danny’s route to the observation point. | 我沿着丹尼的路线去了观察点 |
[04:50] | There’s a house on Harvey Ridge, | 哈维岭上有栋房子 |
[04:51] | mile and a half from Danny’s body. | 离发现丹尼尸体的地方两千五百米 |
[04:52] | Park Service owns that. | 那块地是公园管理局的 |
[04:54] | They rent it out. | 他们把它租出去了 |
[04:55] | Find out who’s stayed there past six weeks. | 查查过去六周都谁在那里待过 |
[04:56] | And there’s a camera at the lookout, 50 yards down. | 告示牌那里有个摄像头 离房子45米远 |
[04:58] | Get the footage. | 去把录像取来 |
[04:59] | How’s the house-to-house? | 排查的结果怎么样 |
[05:01] | We’ve got five officers on it, | 我们派了五个警官去查 |
[05:02] | plus two cadets down from Redwood. | 还派了两个雷德伍德的预备警员 |
[05:04] | Where’s everyone else? It’s a big weekend. | -其他人呢 -这周末是大日子 |
[05:06] | Whalefests at Hastings and Eureka, | 黑斯廷斯和尤里卡有保护海洋生物的活动 |
[05:08] | plus the big bike race– | 还有场大型自行车赛 |
[05:09] | Whalefests? | 保护海洋生物 |
[05:11] | I’m gonna tell that to the family? | 你就让我这么告诉那家人吗 |
[05:12] | I was just in with Chief Morgan, | 我刚跟摩根局长谈过了 |
[05:14] | And he said the county sheriff will send more people. | 他说县警长会派更多人来 |
[05:17] | All desks are clear from now on. | 现在开始桌上不许放案件相关信息 |
[05:21] | Okay, but you’re– | 好的 但你… |
[05:22] | – Miller. – Yes? | -米勒 -怎么了 |
[05:24] | Danny’s skateboard, Danny’s cell–priorities. | 先着重查丹尼的滑板和手机 |
[05:26] | And I need a list of suspects. | 我还要一份嫌犯名单 |
[05:28] | You know the town, who’s most likely? | 你了解这个镇 谁最有可能是凶手 |
[05:30] | If the kid was killed before the beach, | 如果这孩子在到达沙滩前就被杀了 |
[05:32] | Where’s the murder scene? | 那案发现场在哪 |
[05:34] | Jack Reinhold called. | 杰克·莱因霍尔德来电话了 |
[05:35] | He said he had something important that he remembered, and he– | 他说他想起了一件很重要的事 而且… |
[05:39] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:48] | – Hi, El. – Hey, mark. | -艾尔 -马克 |
[05:50] | Can you stop? Can you stop, please? | 别拍了 你们能别拍了吗 |
[05:52] | Every time we open the door– | 每次我们打开门… |
[05:53] | – Fred. Fred. Come on. – Is it every time? | -弗雷德 管管 -至于每次都拍吗 |
[05:57] | Okay, come on. Let’s go. | 好了 我们进去吧 |
[06:07] | Is this really necessary? | 这有必要吗 |
[06:09] | As I said, they’re just elimination prints | 我说了 他们只想排除指纹 |
[06:11] | So we can rule out your prints | 这样我们就能排除掉 |
[06:12] | from those we find here or anywhere else. | 你们在这里和其他地方留下的指纹了 |
[06:14] | And if she wants us to do it, it’s necessary. | 既然她想采集 那就是有必要 |
[06:19] | Did anyone get any sleep last night? | 你们昨晚睡觉了吗 |
[06:26] | I don’t imagine. | 我不会乱猜的 |
[06:28] | Pete here will be your official liaison. | 这位皮特是你们的官方联络人 |
[06:31] | He will be posted outside at all times. | 他会一直守在外面 |
[06:34] | He’ll give you information on everything. | 他会将所有信息传达给你们 |
[06:36] | You can ask him any questions you need to. | 你们的疑问都可以问他 |
[06:39] | Why can’t you do that? No offense. | 为什么不是你守在外面 无意冒犯 |
[06:41] | Oh, none taken. | 没关系 |
[06:42] | It’s a highly specialized job, | 那是一个相当专业的工作 |
[06:45] | And Pete’s just finished his training. | 皮特刚刚受训结束 |
[06:47] | Out of the frying pan. | 新鲜出炉哟 |
[06:49] | What? | 什么 |
[06:52] | We–we know you, Ellie. You know us. | 我们了解你 艾莉 你也了解我们 |
[06:55] | I know, Beth. | 我知道 贝丝 |
[06:57] | And the best thing that I can do for you now | 如今我最能帮上你们的 |
[07:01] | is to find out who killed Danny, okay? | 就是找到杀害丹尼的凶手 不是吗 |
[07:06] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -没错 -好 |
[07:07] | Chloe, sweetheart, you’re gonna be next. | 克洛伊 宝贝 下一个是你 |
[07:11] | And how about the funeral? | 那葬礼怎么办 |
[07:12] | Can we at least start planning that? | 我们能开始准备了吗 |
[07:15] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[07:17] | Until we find the person responsible | 在我们找出凶手 |
[07:19] | and we have him in custody, then Danny’s– | 收监之前 丹尼的… |
[07:22] | his body, it’s– | 他的尸体… |
[07:25] | Look, I’m sorry to talk this way, | 我很抱歉说出这种话 |
[07:27] | but it’s the most valuable piece of evidence we have. | 但他的尸体是目前最有价值的证据 |
[07:34] | We cannot allow the body to be buried | 在确定找到真凶之前 |
[07:37] | until we’re sure we’ve got the right person. | 我们不能让他入土为安 |
[07:40] | We can’t have him back. | 我们不能带他回来 |
[07:42] | He’s not just evidence. He’s my brother. | 他不只是证据 他还是我弟弟 |
[07:44] | I know, sweetheart, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[07:47] | That’s terrific. | 太可怕了 |
[07:50] | Give her the paper. | 把纸给她 |
[07:57] | We made a list. People who might have done it. | 我们列了个名单 上面是有可能杀他的人 |
[07:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:08] | These people are all your friends. | 这些可都是你的朋友 |
[08:10] | We know. | 是的 |
[08:13] | Detective Miller? | 米勒警探 |
[08:15] | – Excuse me. – Yes? | -抱歉打扰 -什么事 |
[08:16] | You have a minute? | 能过来一下吗 |
[08:21] | 500 in cash taped under Danny’s bed. | 五百元现金用胶带粘在丹尼的床底 |
[08:25] | You’re kidding. | 不是吧 |
[08:27] | And we found this in the daughter’s room under a floorboard. | 我们还在女儿的房间地板下找到了这个 |
[08:35] | Here we go. | 问题来了 |
[08:40] | I couldn’t stop thinking about him last night. | 昨晚我一直在想他的事 |
[08:44] | Danny had been a big part | 丹尼断断续续地参与了不少 |
[08:46] | of the wild life group on and off, | 野生动物社团的活动 |
[08:49] | doing his shifts. | 还值班 |
[08:51] | A quiet kid. | 话不多 |
[08:54] | A good heart. | 心眼好 |
[08:56] | It matters, good heart. | 这点很重要 |
[09:01] | You said you remembered something about seeing Danny. | 你说你记起了曾经见过丹尼 |
[09:04] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[09:05] | About a couple of weeks ago– | 大约几周前 |
[09:08] | Or maybe it was ten days– | 也可能是十天前 |
[09:11] | I was taking a walk up the cliff path out by Osprey Point, | 我正在去鱼鹰角悬崖的路上散步 |
[09:17] | about 7:30 in the morning. | 大约是早上七点半 |
[09:19] | And I saw him with someone. | 我看见他和一个人在一起 |
[09:24] | With who? | 和谁 |
[09:24] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[09:27] | But he was out on the cliff with someone. | 但他和那人待在悬崖上 |
[09:30] | He had his notebook in his lap, | 丹尼把他的笔记本 |
[09:33] | Danny did– | 摊在腿上 |
[09:34] | The one they use to record sea life with. | 那本他们用来记录海洋生物的笔记本 |
[09:39] | But he was turned to talk to this young fellow. | 但他转身和那名年轻人说话了 |
[09:43] | Hiker boots, big pack– | 那人穿着登山靴 背着大背包 |
[09:47] | backpacker. | 是名背包客 |
[09:49] | Medium height. | 中等身材 |
[09:50] | He had a bandana on. | 头上绑着头巾 |
[09:52] | Danny looked far more interested | 比起记录鲸鱼的数量 |
[09:54] | in talking to him than he did in counting whales. | 丹尼更喜欢跟他聊天 |
[09:58] | Danny laughed about something. | 丹尼在笑 |
[10:00] | Seemed innocent at the time. | 那时我没觉得有什么问题 |
[10:04] | It was only after you were in yesterday that I remembered. | 你昨天来过之后 我就想起来了 |
[10:10] | I sure hope this doesn’t have anything to do with what happened. | 我当然希望这与命案没有关联 |
[10:15] | I’d feel terrible if it did. | 不然我会自责死的 |
[10:21] | – Have you told my mom and dad? – Not yet. | -你告诉我父母了吗 -还没有 |
[10:23] | Please don’t. It’s not mine. | 求你别说 那不是我的 |
[10:25] | It was in your room. | 是在你屋里发现的 |
[10:26] | – I don’t use it. I swear I don’t. – Do you deal it? | -我没吸过 我发誓 -那你在卖吗 |
[10:29] | No, of course not, I– | 当然不是 我… |
[10:31] | So if you don’t use it and you don’t deal it, | 既然你不吸毒也不贩毒 |
[10:33] | then why did you have it? | 那你为什么会有 |
[10:37] | Did somebody ask you to hold it for them? | 是帮别人藏匿吗 |
[10:41] | Are you trying to protect that person? | 你是想保护这个人吗 |
[10:43] | It’s just one tiny bag. | 只是很小的一包 |
[10:44] | Okay, then why don’t we go tell your mom that. | 不如我们就这么跟你妈妈说吧 |
[10:47] | No. No, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[10:49] | You said you wouldn’t. | 你说了不会告诉她的 |
[10:51] | Chloe, possession of a schedule I drug is a criminal offense. | 克洛伊 持有一级毒品属于刑事犯罪 |
[10:55] | Dealing a schedule I drug is a criminal offense. | 交易一级毒品也是刑事犯罪 |
[10:58] | I was just handing it off. | 我只负责中转 |
[11:00] | That is called dealing. | 那就算交易 |
[11:03] | You will not get in trouble if you tell me the truth. | 只要你说实话就不会有事 |
[11:08] | Who gave you that cocaine? | 可卡因是谁给你的 |
[11:12] | Gemma Fisher. | 嘉玛·费舍 |
[11:14] | At the inn? | 酒馆那个吗 |
[11:15] | I work for her cleaning rooms sometimes. | 我有时给她打扫房间 |
[11:17] | Housekeeper. Glamorous. | 勤杂工 满意了吧 |
[11:19] | What about the money? | 那钱是从哪里来的 |
[11:21] | What money? | 什么钱 |
[11:22] | Chloe, do not be a smart-ass with me. | 克洛伊 别装傻 |
[11:24] | I don’t know anything about any money, I swear. | 我对钱的事一无所知 我发誓 |
[11:30] | Why would Gemma Fisher | 为什么嘉玛·费舍 |
[11:31] | be giving a 15-year-old cocaine? | 要把可卡因给一个15岁的姑娘 |
[11:33] | Oh, my God. I’m gonna get in so much trouble. | 老天 我遇上大麻烦了 |
[11:35] | Did Danny have anything to do with drugs? | 丹尼有参与中转毒品吗 |
[11:37] | – Anything? – No! | -任何方面 -没有 |
[11:39] | No, not at all. He– | 根本没有 他… |
[11:41] | God, please, just leave me alone. | 天呐 拜托 让我静静 |
[11:44] | I just want to curl up and die. | 我真想躲起来死掉算了 |
[11:50] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是这意思 |
[11:52] | “We miss him terribly. | “我们非常想念他 |
[11:53] | He’s left a hole in Gracepoint’s heart.” | 他的离去让每个恩点镇居民都心痛不已” |
[11:57] | Does that just make it worse? | 这句话是不是让它更糟了 |
[11:59] | What could make it worse? | 它已经糟到底了 |
[12:01] | There are three tents on the beach now. | 现在海滩边有三顶帐篷 |
[12:04] | Any idea when they’re gonna come down? | 你知道他们什么时候才能拆掉吗 |
[12:06] | When they’re done, I guess. | 估计等他们查完就会拆了吧 |
[12:07] | Not soon. | 短时间应该不会拆 |
[12:08] | You know, when they catch whoever did this, | 我只是希望他们找到凶手 |
[12:10] | I vote for a public lynching. | 我赞成判他公开死刑 |
[12:12] | They should string them up. | 应该把他们吊死 |
[12:13] | – Come for a drink later. – Sure. | -有时间过来喝一杯 -好的 |
[12:18] | Is your room okay? | 房间还行吧 |
[12:20] | Room is excellent. | 房间非常棒 |
[12:21] | Good. | 那就好 |
[12:24] | Owen, right? | 你叫欧文 对吗 |
[12:25] | Renee Clemons, | 蕾妮·克莱蒙斯 |
[12:26] | in her favorite scarf. | 戴着她最喜欢的围巾 |
[12:28] | Sorry? | 什么意思 |
[12:30] | 《旧金山国际报》 蕾妮·克莱蒙斯 | |
[12:31] | Welcome to Gracepoint. | 欢迎来到恩点镇 |
[12:33] | Thank you. It’s nice up here. | 谢谢 环境真不错 |
[12:35] | Right? | 是吗 |
[12:36] | Yeah, we do quaint well. | 我们布置得非常古朴 |
[12:38] | Or…did. | 或者说是…布置成 |
[12:40] | Kathy, this is Renee from the Globe. | 凯西 这位是《旧金山国际报》的蕾妮 |
[12:43] | Listen, I was hoping that I could set up somewhere | 我希望在镇上的这段时间能有个地方 |
[12:45] | while I’m in town– a free desk? | 让我暂时落下脚 有空桌子吗 |
[12:47] | Yeah, can’t see why not. | 没问题 |
[12:48] | – You got here fast. – Kathy Eaton. | -你来得可真快 -凯西·伊顿 |
[12:51] | Arthur Halpern says hello. | 亚瑟·哈尔彭向你问好 |
[12:52] | Oh, yeah? How do you know Arthur Halpern? | 是吗 你怎么认识亚瑟·哈尔彭的 |
[12:54] | UC Irvine. My advisor. | 加州大学欧文分校 他是我的导师 |
[12:56] | – My former editor. – I know. | -我以前的主编 -我知道 |
[12:57] | Also lover.. | 还是爱人… |
[12:59] | Till I decided I didn’t like penises. | 直到我不再喜欢异性 |
[13:01] | Uh…Renee was looking for a desk, so… | 蕾妮想要张闲置的桌子 所以… |
[13:03] | Yeah. I’ll need the printer too. | 是的 我还需要一台打印机 |
[13:05] | – No. – Maybe you should say “please.” | -不行 -或许你该说”请” |
[13:06] | We’re a busy operation here. | 我们这里的工作非常忙碌 |
[13:09] | I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[13:11] | I give you a desk, what am I gonna do | 如果我给了你桌子 其他人 |
[13:13] | when your cohorts start coming? | 也来提同样要求怎么办 |
[13:15] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
[13:17] | Well, I will make it work. | 我会想办法的 |
[13:19] | Thanks anyway. | 还是要谢谢你 |
[13:32] | 不如带我四处逛逛吧 蕾妮 | |
[13:36] | It’s got to be a one-time thing. | 这事肯定仅此一次 |
[13:38] | I mean, they’re not that kind of family, | 我是说 他们不是那样的家庭 |
[13:39] | and Chloe’s not that kind of girl. | 克洛伊不是那种女孩 |
[13:41] | Nobody ever is, Miller. | 是啊 没人会干坏事 米勒 |
[13:43] | I live here. | 我住在这 |
[13:45] | I mean, we get a couple of bookings | 最多就是每个月有几起 |
[13:47] | for possession every month– mostly pot– | 未交定货的事 大多是大麻 |
[13:49] | But hardly anything more than that. | 但也就仅此而已 |
[13:53] | Just making one for yourself? | 就只有你自己的份吗 |
[13:56] | – Ellie. – Yes? | -艾莉 -什么事 |
[13:57] | I think you might want to take this one. | 你应该来接这通电话 |
[13:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:06] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[15:08] | Just, uh, the phone lines. | 换电话线 |
[15:10] | Uh-huh. So do it. | 赶紧换 |
[15:12] | Sam, clear desk. | 萨姆 一定要清理桌面 |
[15:19] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[15:21] | I’m fine. Let’s go visit Miss Fisher. | 我很好 我们去拜访一下费舍小姐吧 |
[15:26] | Did you give Chloe the cocaine? | 可卡因是你给克洛伊的吗 |
[15:29] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[15:31] | What does that mean? | 这什么意思 |
[15:34] | There was a couple | 有一对夫妻 |
[15:35] | down from Seattle for the weekend. | 从西雅图过来度周末 |
[15:37] | They were staying in a suite, | 他们住在套间里 |
[15:39] | spending lots of money. | 花了不少钱 |
[15:41] | They asked me if I could get them some coke. | 他们问我能不能给他们弄点可卡因 |
[15:44] | Chloe was working that day, | 克洛伊那天当班 |
[15:46] | so I asked her if she knew where I could get some. | 我就问她知不知道能从哪搞到点 |
[15:49] | But she took so long, the couple had gone. | 但她花了太长时间 那对夫妻已经走了 |
[15:52] | So I gave it back to her. | 我就还给她了 |
[15:54] | And where did Chloe get it from? | 那克洛伊又是从哪拿到的 |
[15:56] | She said a friend. She said he didn’t deal, | 她说是个朋友 但他不贩毒 |
[15:59] | he just knew where to get some. | 只是知道从哪能搞到货 |
[16:00] | Did her brother have anything to do with this? | 她弟弟跟这事有牵扯吗 |
[16:03] | No. | 没有 |
[16:04] | It’s got nothing to do with that. | 完全没关系 |
[16:10] | Okay, do I get arrested? | 好吧 我被捕了吗 |
[16:12] | We need to process the offense. | 我们得先起草罪名 |
[16:14] | I know this was really stupid, | 我知道这事挺傻的 |
[16:16] | but is there any way we can do this quietly? | 但我们能不能低调处理 |
[16:20] | I mean, I could lose my license for this. | 我是说 因为这事我执照可能都保不住 |
[16:22] | Make a time to come down to the station and give a formal statement. | 找时间来警局录份口供 |
[16:25] | You’ll be charged, fingerprinted, and released. | 你会被罚款 指纹归档 然后释放 |
[16:28] | And we’ll try to keep it quiet. | 我们会尽量低调 |
[16:30] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:32] | That way, we’ll have elimination fingerprints for the investigation, | 这样我们就能为调查缩小指纹范围 |
[16:34] | and you can get on with your business, okay? | 你也可以继续做你的生意 好吗 |
[16:37] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[16:40] | We don’t have to tell Mark or Beth about this, do we? | 我们不必告诉马克和贝丝的 对吧 |
[16:46] | Don’t do that, Miller. | 别这么做 米勒 |
[16:47] | – Do what? – Don’t help people out of a jam. | -我做什么了 -别帮人找退路了 |
[16:48] | Don’t tell them they don’t need to worry. | 别跟他们说没什么好担心的 |
[16:50] | – Excuse me? – Stop reassuring people. | -你说什么 -别再安慰别人了 |
[16:51] | Let them feel the pressure. | 让他们有点压力 |
[16:52] | Can I say something? | 我能说两句吗 |
[16:54] | You’re not here to train me. | 你不是来这训练我的 |
[16:55] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在做什么 |
[16:56] | I know how to handle people. | 知道该怎么跟人打交道 |
[16:57] | So you can keep your brooding, | 你可以收起你那套 |
[16:59] | assaholic, big city cop act to yourself. | 深沉又混蛋的大城市警察架子了 |
[17:08] | Sir. | 长官 |
[17:49] | Potato chips? | 有薯片吗 |
[17:50] | Why don’t we have any potato chips in this house? | 我们家怎么没薯片 |
[17:53] | You don’t want potato chips. | 你不想要薯片 |
[17:54] | No, I do. I do want potato chips. | 不 我想吃薯片 |
[17:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[17:58] | Out. I’m going out. | 出门 我要出门 |
[18:00] | Oh, you should probably clear it with Pete. | 你最好跟皮特讲一下 |
[18:02] | Mom, I– | 妈妈 我 |
[18:04] | I am going to the supermarket, all right? | 我要去趟超市 好吗 |
[18:05] | That’s all. I’ve been going to the supermarket for millions of years. | 就这些 我又不是没去过超市 |
[18:08] | – Well, let me go for you. – No, I want to go by myself. | -我去给你买吧 -不用 我想一个人去 |
[18:11] | But just give me your list– | 就把你要买的东西告诉我 |
[18:12] | No, mom! Will you– | 不用 老妈 你就 |
[18:14] | please stop smothering me, all right? | 别来烦我 行不 |
[18:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:43] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[19:46] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[19:50] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[19:59] | Have you told anyone? | 你跟谁说过吗 |
[20:01] | Nope. | 没有 |
[20:02] | I’ve only known for two weeks. | 刚知道两周 |
[20:06] | What about Mark? | 那马克呢 |
[20:09] | It’s complicated. Mark– | 很复杂 马克他… |
[20:12] | Mark wants what he wants. | 马克要他想要的 |
[20:13] | This time I need to know what I want. | 这次我得知道自己想要的是什么了 |
[20:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:17] | That makes sense. | 我理解 |
[20:19] | Yeah, except I don’t. | 但我不知道自己想要什么 |
[20:24] | Uh…well, who else can you talk to? | 你还能跟谁说 |
[20:27] | Maybe your mom? | 或许跟你妈妈说下 |
[20:29] | No, I can’t yet. | 不行 还不行 |
[20:30] | And don’t you dare tell her either. | 你也不准告诉她 |
[20:32] | No. | 不会的 |
[20:39] | God. | 老天 |
[20:40] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么做 |
[20:43] | – Beth– – You’re the priest. | -贝丝 -你是牧师 |
[20:44] | Aren’t you supposed to advise people? | 你不是该指引众人吗 |
[20:49] | I can’t tell you what to do. | 我不能告诉你该怎么做 |
[20:52] | I couldn’t tell you 20 years ago, | 我20年前没法告诉你 |
[20:53] | I can’t tell you now. | 现在也不行 |
[20:55] | I think we both know that. | 这点我们都清楚 |
[21:00] | I’ve been praying for you and for Danny since I heard. | 我一听说就一直在为你和丹尼祈祷 |
[21:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:07] | Thank you, Paul. | 谢谢你 保罗 |
[21:09] | Can I give you a hug? | 我能抱你一下吗 |
[21:12] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[21:14] | Yeah, thank you. | 可以 谢谢你 |
[21:23] | Of course I feel for the family. | 我当然同情受害者的家人了 |
[21:24] | It’s terrible for them. It’s awful. | 他们太可怜 太不幸了 |
[21:26] | Don’t think we won’t all suffer. | 谁遇到这种事会不难受 |
[21:29] | Saturday night, you got no one. | 周六晚上 生意这么冷清 |
[21:31] | I hadn’t noticed that, Ned. Thanks. | 你不说我都没注意 内德 真是谢谢了 |
[21:33] | Dozens of grey whales just offshore, | 才有一群灰鲸搁浅了 |
[21:35] | not a soul to take out there. | 没人去帮他们 |
[21:36] | We’ve had a recession, crap weather, | 经济衰退 天气糟透 |
[21:38] | half of main street already shut. | 半条主干道都被封了 |
[21:41] | Now we’re a murder town. | 现在又成了谋杀小镇 |
[21:44] | Yes. A child died here. | 是啊 有个孩子死在这里了 |
[21:46] | What tourist is gonna want to come to Gracepoint | 发生这么多破事 |
[21:48] | with all those tents front and center, hmm? | 哪还有游客会来恩点镇 |
[21:52] | We ought to march over there and pull them down ourselves. | 应该得出去宣传 自己把旅客拉回来 |
[21:55] | Though first, I will have one more bourbon. | 但首先 我要再来杯波本酒 |
[21:56] | Oh, no. You won’t, actually. | 不行 你不能再喝了 |
[21:59] | I’m cutting you off. | 不给你续酒了 |
[22:00] | Listen to that. | 你听她说的 |
[22:02] | She thinks I’m drunk. | 她觉得我喝多了 |
[22:03] | Well, yeah, you must be. | 你肯定喝多了 |
[22:05] | From the way you’re talking, I mean. | 听你说话就知道了 |
[22:07] | It’s been 40 hours, Ned. | 已经40个小时了 内德 |
[22:09] | That family have just lost their only son. | 那家人失去了他们唯一的儿子 |
[22:12] | What, you want something to do? | 你想找点事干吗 |
[22:14] | You could write them a card, | 给他们写张卡片 |
[22:16] | send them some flowers, | 送些花 |
[22:17] | start a collection for Danny’s wildlife group. | 给丹尼收集些野生动物标本 |
[22:20] | Get a hold of yourself and grieve respectfully. | 振作一点 然后尊重地哀悼逝者 |
[22:25] | And then, when the killer’s been caught, | 然后 等凶手被绳之以法时 |
[22:27] | that boy can be buried, | 那孩子的事就过去了 |
[22:28] | all the tents will come down, | 所有事都会回到正轨 |
[22:30] | and people will come back and they will buy things. | 人们也会回到这里继续买酒 |
[22:33] | But until then, keep your mouth shut | 但在那之前 你还是管好你的嘴 |
[22:38] | and be a decent person. | 像个人样 |
[22:48] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[22:50] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会用得着的 |
[22:54] | You want to write this week’s sermon? | 你想写这周的布道吗 |
[23:01] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[23:02] | Burrito. Chinese was closed. | 玉米饼 中餐馆关门了 |
[23:04] | Are there beans in it? | 里面有豆子吗 |
[23:05] | It’s a burrito. | 这是玉米饼 肯定有啊 |
[23:07] | I swear, you are worse than my two-year-old. | 你比我两岁的儿子还不懂事 |
[23:11] | Next time, I will ask them to leave the beans out. | 下次我会叫他们不放豆子 |
[23:17] | We’ve canvassed every house with a view of Osprey Point. | 我们彻底搜查了鱼鹰角的所有房屋 |
[23:20] | No one saw Danny with the backpacker, | 没人看到背着书包的丹尼 |
[23:22] | or saw the backpacker, period. | 或者看到书包 |
[23:24] | Which doesn’t mean Jack Reinhold didn’t. | 那也不能说明杰克·莱因霍尔德没看到啊 |
[23:26] | But why didn’t he mention it | 那我们之前第一次跟他谈话的时候 |
[23:27] | when we spoke to him the first time? | 他怎么什么也没说 |
[23:29] | Did he really not remember or did he choose not to tell us? | 是他不记得了 还是刻意隐瞒 |
[23:31] | Would he have a reason to lie? | 他有说谎的理由吗 |
[23:33] | And do we think the drugs | 在家中发现的毒品 |
[23:35] | and the money at the house are connected? | 和钱是否真的有联系 |
[23:37] | Was there any link to the cocaine? | 这些跟可卡因有关系吗 |
[23:38] | You know you do this incessant question thing? | 你知道自己问得没完没了吗 |
[23:41] | Bam, bam, bam. No way anyone can answer. | 喋喋不休 不给人机会回答 |
[23:43] | It’s like you like it that way. | 你好像特别享受 |
[23:44] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[23:54] | First murder. | 第一件凶杀案 |
[23:55] | Finding it tough? | 很难破吗 |
[23:58] | This time I’m letting you answer. | 这次我等你来回答 |
[24:00] | The answer’s yes. | 我觉得是的 |
[24:04] | What’d you make of Beth and Mark’s list? | 你又怎么看马克和贝丝列的名单 |
[24:06] | Made me sick to read it. | 读着都让我不舒服 |
[24:08] | Teachers and babysitters– some of their best friends. | 他的老师 保姆 一些挚友们 |
[24:11] | It just– maybe they’re in shock. | 只不过 他们可能只是受惊了 |
[24:13] | Or they’re smart. | 或者他们很狡猾 |
[24:14] | We didn’t ask for a list. | 我们可没要名单 |
[24:16] | They could be trying to direct where we look. | 他们可能是想左右调查方向 |
[24:19] | Taking the focus off their family. | 把调查重点从他们家移开 |
[24:20] | The Solanos did not hurt Danny. | 索拉诺一家没有伤害丹尼 |
[24:23] | You’re saying that as a detective | 你是以一个警探的身份 |
[24:25] | or as someone who knows them? | 还是以一个了解他们的人的身份说话 |
[24:26] | Both. | 两者皆有 |
[24:27] | You have to learn not to trust. | 你得学会不信任何人 |
[24:30] | That’s what you have to teach me? | 这就是你要教我的东西吗 |
[24:33] | You’re gonna have to do your best | 你得尽最大努力 |
[24:34] | to try to see this town from the outside. | 置身事外地看待这个小镇 |
[24:36] | I can’t be outside. | 我做不到置身事外 |
[24:38] | I don’t want to be outside. | 我不想置身事外 |
[24:39] | You can’t be objective. You’re not the right fit. | 如果做不到客观 你就不适合干这行 |
[24:41] | Or maybe you’re not the right fit. | 说不定你才不适合呢 |
[24:43] | Swooping in here, taking over, assuming everyone’s evil. | 来到这里接手一切 把所有人都看成邪恶的 |
[24:46] | I say, “Good morning,” you grunt. | 我跟你说早上好 你就哼一声了事 |
[24:48] | You bark orders at everybody– | 你向每个人发号施令 |
[24:49] | We’re dealing with a dead child here. | 我们面对的是个死去的孩子 |
[24:55] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:57] | It’s a simple truth, Miller. | 这是个简单的事实 米勒 |
[25:00] | Anybody’s capable of murder, | 在特定条件下 |
[25:02] | – given the right circumstances. – No. | -谁都能杀人 -不 |
[25:04] | Most people… | 大多数人 |
[25:07] | have a moral compass. | 都会讲道义 |
[25:09] | Compasses break. | 道义会崩塌 |
[26:15] | – Susan Wright? – Yeah. | -你是苏珊·怀特吗 -是的 |
[26:17] | Detective Carver, Gracepoint PD. | 卡弗警探 恩点镇警局 |
[26:19] | What’s this about? | 你要干什么 |
[26:20] | Jon Kurtz from the park service | 停车场管理处的乔恩·库尔兹 |
[26:22] | said you have the keys to the Harvey Ridge house. | 说你有哈维岭上小屋的钥匙 |
[26:25] | I clean it. | 我负责打扫 |
[26:27] | He said he’d phone ahead, | 他说会提前打你电话 |
[26:28] | let you know to have them ready. | 让你把钥匙准备好 |
[26:29] | My phone’s dead. | 我手机没电了 |
[26:32] | I need those keys. | 我需要钥匙 |
[26:33] | – I have to look inside. – Why? | -我要进去看看 -为什么 |
[26:35] | Something to do with that boy? | 是跟那男孩有关吗 |
[26:38] | I’ll bring the keys back when we’re done. | 结束之后 我马上把钥匙还给你 |
[26:40] | Let me see that I.D. again. | 再给我看一眼证件 |
[26:52] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[26:55] | Oh…Jeez. | 上帝啊 |
[27:06] | You got to sign for them. | 你得签张借条 |
[27:08] | I don’t want trouble if you don’t come back. | 万一你不还 我可不想惹上麻烦 |
[27:17] | Let me know if you find anything interesting. | 有什么发现就通知我 |
[27:28] | “Though he slay me, | “即使他杀我 |
[27:30] | yet, I will trust in him.” | 我仍然要信靠他” |
[27:32] | “Our hearts may be broken, but our faith must endure. | “即使心碎 信念永存 |
[27:37] | “We weep… | 我们哭泣 |
[27:40] | “We suffer… we rage… | 我们忍受 我们愤怒 |
[27:44] | “But let us not turn our backs on God. | 但是我们不要背弃上帝 |
[27:48] | “Now more than ever, we need him. | 现在我们比任何时候都需要他 |
[27:50] | We turn to him.” | 我们要和他在一起” |
[27:55] | Big group for a Tuesday. | 对于星期二来说来的人可算多了 |
[27:59] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[28:01] | You’d think after something like this, | 可能发生这种事情以后 |
[28:03] | we’d get even more. | 来的人会更多 |
[28:06] | I guess nothing’s a given. | 我猜什么都没法成为上教堂的动力吧 |
[28:08] | Except Christmas. | 除了圣诞节 |
[28:10] | And Easter. | 还有复活节 |
[28:11] | Even Mark came last easter. | 去年复活节连马克都来了 |
[28:13] | Oh, did he? I don’t remember. | 他来了吗 我都忘了 |
[28:15] | Sat right in front. | 就坐在前排靠右的地方 |
[28:16] | His tie matched Beth’s dress. | 领带和贝丝的裙子很相衬 |
[28:24] | Reach out to her, would you? | 帮帮她 好吗 |
[28:26] | You’ve always been so good for her. | 你对她一直这么好 |
[28:30] | I just–I figured I’d give her some space. | 我只是 我想给她一点空间 |
[28:34] | Well, sometimes people don’t know what they need | 有时候只有摆在他们面前 人们才知道 |
[28:36] | until it’s given to them. | 自己真正需要什么 |
[28:38] | I’m praying that’s why | 我想这就是为什么 |
[28:39] | God brought you back to Gracepoint… | 上帝将你带回了恩点镇 |
[28:42] | to help my daughter. | 来帮助我的女儿 |
[28:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:00] | Why don’t you get in there? | 你为什么不进去 |
[29:01] | Show ’em how it’s done? | 教教他们怎么玩 |
[29:03] | I don’t want to. | 我不想去 |
[29:07] | You want to try to do something normal, | 你想干点正常的事吗 |
[29:08] | see how it feels? | 尝尝是什么感觉吗 |
[29:09] | Nothing will ever be normal. | 一切都正常不起来了 |
[29:11] | I know that’s what you think right now, | 我知道你现在是这么想的 |
[29:15] | but it’s not always gonna feel like this. | 但是不可能永远是这样 |
[29:20] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想聊一聊吗 |
[29:22] | If not here, then later at home? | 不想在这里的话 等下回家说怎么样 |
[29:25] | – ’cause we haven’t– – Hey. | -因为我们还没 -你好啊 |
[29:28] | Hey, my boys. | 伙计们 |
[29:29] | I was just driving by and I saw you. | 我刚开车经过看到你们 |
[29:32] | And I thought, that I would come | 然后我就想着 过来 |
[29:35] | and spend five minutes with you. | 跟你们待上五分钟 |
[29:40] | Is everything okay? | 你们怎么样 |
[29:44] | – It’s the Millers… – Hey, Jeff. | -是米勒一家啊 -你好 杰夫 |
[29:46] | – Hanging out at the park. – Yep. | -在公园里一起玩呢 -是啊 |
[29:49] | Does that mean you caught the killer? | 这是不是意味着你已经抓到凶手了 |
[29:51] | – Hey, Jeff, that’s not really– – Getting close? | -杰夫 这实在… -快抓住了吗 |
[29:54] | – Jeff. – Any leads or– | -杰夫 -有线索或者… |
[29:55] | – I can’t say, actually. – Is he bothering you guys? | -实际上我不能说 -他是不是烦到你们了 |
[29:58] | Jeffrey, I told you not to do this. | 杰夫里 我跟你说过别这样 |
[30:00] | Okay, tell me this at least. Should we be worried? | 好吧 至少告诉我 我们该不该担心 |
[30:02] | – Jeffrey! – What? | -杰夫里 -干什么 |
[30:04] | We’re all wondering. Don’t we deserve to know? | 我们都很想知道 我们不该知道点什么吗 |
[30:05] | So, you don’t ambush her at the playground. | 那你也不能在游乐园里突然问人家 |
[30:07] | Easy answer– | 问题很简单 |
[30:08] | Do we keep our kids inside? | 小孩子只能待在家吗 |
[30:10] | Can we take our eyes off them? | 我们要时刻看着他们吗 |
[30:11] | Just keep close watch on them, | 待在他们身边看着他们 |
[30:13] | and they should be just fine. You know what? | 就会没事的 你知道吗 |
[30:15] | I would really like to go | 我得走了 |
[30:16] | and spend five minutes with my family. | 我想跟我家人再待个五分钟 |
[30:18] | Sorry, Ellie. I’m sorry. | 对不起 艾莉 真的很抱歉 |
[30:20] | Jeffrey, I told you not to do this. | 杰夫里 我跟你说过不要这样 |
[30:22] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[30:29] | What’d you find? | 你查到了什么 |
[30:30] | Camera only takes still shots, two per minute. | 摄像头只照相 一分钟照两张 |
[30:32] | 10: 31, Thursday night. Lot is empty. | 周四晚上10点31分 空无一人 |
[30:35] | 30–empty. | 30分 没人 |
[30:36] | 32– | 32分 |
[30:37] | A station wagon. | 一辆旅行车 |
[30:38] | 32: 30– | 32分30秒 |
[30:41] | Mark Solano. | 马克·索拉诺 |
[30:42] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[30:43] | He said he was out on a job. | 他说他去工作了 |
[30:45] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[30:47] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[30:48] | Waiting for someone. | 等人 |
[30:50] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[30:51] | I don’t, but I bet I’m right. | 我不知道 但一定没错 |
[30:55] | – What happened? – Power outage. | -怎么回事 -停电 |
[30:57] | 10:38 till 2:10. | 10点38分到2点10分 |
[30:59] | Everywhere south of main street. | 整个南大街都停电了 |
[31:00] | You are kidding. | 不会吧 |
[31:03] | Sorry. | 打扰 |
[31:04] | Are you done? | 你搞定了 |
[31:06] | No, it’s not that um… | 不 不是那个 |
[31:08] | You’re working the Solano case? Danny Solano? | 你们是在办索拉诺案吗 丹尼·索拉诺 |
[31:12] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[31:13] | There’s water involved. | 和水有关 |
[31:15] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:16] | I’ve been told there’s something with water. | 有人告诉我 和水有关 |
[31:19] | What? Who told you? | 什么 谁告诉你的 |
[31:24] | I have this thing. I get messages. | 我有一种能力 能接受讯息 |
[31:26] | For crying out loud, who let you in? | 我的天哪 谁让你进来的 |
[31:29] | No, it’s important. Please don’t ignore me. | 不 这一点真的很重要 别忽视我 |
[31:32] | I am supposed to tell you | 我必须让你们知道这些 |
[31:34] | that’s it’s — it’s like — | 就好像 好像 |
[31:36] | it’s like he was in a boat or he was put in a boat. | 他当时在船上 或是被放在了船上 |
[31:39] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[31:40] | Who’s telling you this? Where’d you get this from? | 是谁告诉你的 你怎么知道的 |
[31:46] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[31:54] | So tell me about Gracepoint. | 跟我说说恩点镇吧 |
[31:55] | Well, it’s the only town for 20 miles, | 它是唯一一个32公里长的小镇 |
[31:59] | one road in, one road out. | 出入都只有一条路 |
[32:00] | People come for whale-watching season, | 人们都是因观鲸季而来 |
[32:02] | tourists, and then again the summer, | 都是游客 接着又要等下一年夏天 |
[32:04] | but basically, we’re just a working town. | 但总得来说 这里更算的上个工业城市 |
[32:09] | We’ve never had a murder here. | 以前从没发生过谋杀案 |
[32:12] | I do a weekly crime report in the Journal, so… | 我为《恩点镇日报》写每周犯罪报道 |
[32:15] | Don’t you want more than that? | 你难道不想有更大的追求吗 |
[32:18] | You’re a good writer. You could do what I did. | 你是个好写手 你可以做我这样的工作 |
[32:21] | Work for a legit newspaper, | 去一家合法的报社工作 |
[32:23] | a good news site. | 或是一个好的新闻网站 |
[32:26] | How you know I’m a good writer, huh? | 你怎么知道我是个好写手 |
[32:29] | You look me up too? | 你也调查了我吗 |
[32:32] | I followed Emmett Carver on his last case. | 我跟进了埃米特·卡弗最近的案子 |
[32:35] | He fumbled the Rosemont investigation, | 他把罗斯蒙特案搞砸后 |
[32:37] | then he all but vanished. | 就销声匿迹了 |
[32:39] | Those, um — those two kids who went missing? | 那件两个孩子失踪的案子吗 |
[32:42] | Three. Three girls. | 三个 三个女孩 |
[32:45] | Nina, Sidney, Megan. | 妮娜 西德尼和梅根. |
[32:48] | Now suddenly he’s here, working this case. | 现在他又突然来了这儿 办这个案子 |
[32:54] | If you care about this town — well, what happened here — | 如果你关心这个小镇 关心这里的事 |
[32:57] | Help me out. | 帮我一把 |
[32:59] | Introduce me to people, | 把我介绍给大家 |
[33:00] | help me write about what’s going on. | 帮我报道出这里所发生的事 |
[33:03] | You do that, I might be able to help you. | 你帮我 也许我也能帮你 |
[33:07] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[33:10] | State your home address. | 请陈述住址 |
[33:13] | 12 Barker Road in Pine Bush. | 派恩布什 巴克路12号 |
[33:15] | Where is that? | 具体在哪儿 |
[33:16] | It’s 40 miles east of here. | 在这里以东60公里 |
[33:19] | And you’re saying Danny Solano wants us to know | 你是说 丹尼·索拉诺想让我们知道 |
[33:21] | that he was put in a boat before he died. | 他遇害前曾被放在一艘船上 |
[33:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:25] | And I want you to know that nothing offends me more | 而我想让你知道 最让我恼火的事就是 |
[33:27] | than cranks wasting police time. | 有人把警察当猴耍 |
[33:30] | I don’t ask for these messages. | 不是我想得到这些讯息的 |
[33:31] | They just come to you. | 你就是莫名其妙的知道了 |
[33:32] | Did this one come to you before or after | 你什么时候知道的 |
[33:35] | your company sent you here | 公司派你来安装电话线之前 |
[33:36] | – to put in extra phone lines? – After. | -还是之后 -之后 |
[33:39] | Amazing. I love this. | 真好 太好了 |
[33:40] | The telephone guy who hears voices. | 一个能听到灵魂之声的电话工 |
[33:41] | I didn’t ask for this, but I do hear it. | 也不是我想听的 但我就是听到了 |
[33:45] | If you don’t want to listen, that’s fine. | 你们不想听是你们的事 |
[33:46] | Oh, you’re a reluctant psychic. | 这么说你还是被迫通灵了 |
[33:49] | A child has died, | 一个孩子遇害了 |
[33:50] | and you come here with this self-promoting crap. | 你却跑来鬼话连篇 |
[33:52] | Did you ever meet Danny Solano? | 你见过丹尼·索拉诺吗 |
[33:55] | – No. – Do you know his family? | -没有 -你认识他的家人吗 |
[33:58] | No, I don’t think so. | 不认识 |
[33:59] | Do you have any concrete evidence | 你有什么和丹尼·索拉诺的 |
[34:00] | relating to the death of Danny Solano? | 死亡相关的具体证据吗 |
[34:03] | Well, it depends on what you think is concrete evidence. | 这要看什么算是具体证据了 |
[34:06] | Would you be willing to give DNA and fingerprint samples | 你愿意提供DNA和指纹样本 |
[34:09] | for elimination purposes? | 用作排除之需吗 |
[34:10] | Yeah, I suppose. | 我想可以 |
[34:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:14] | Interview terminated, 2:47 p.m. | 谈话结束 下午2点47分 |
[34:17] | You know what happens around a murder, Mr. Connelly? | 康奈利先生 你知道凶案会引发什么吗 |
[34:20] | A whole industry crops up. | 能激发一系列行业的蓬勃发展 |
[34:22] | Groupies, rubberneckers who want a part of it. | 还有些凑热闹的人也想分一杯羮 |
[34:26] | You’re only the first. | 你只是第一个而已 |
[34:29] | Don’t let me see you here again. | 别让我在这儿再看见你 |
[34:42] | She says she forgives you about the pendant. | 她说吊坠那件事 她原谅你了 |
[34:54] | Every big case, | 每起大案子 |
[34:54] | these roaches crawl out of the woodwork. | 都有这样的害虫蠢蠢欲动 |
[34:56] | What did he mean about the pendant? | 他说吊坠是什么意思 |
[34:57] | He has the nerve to come into our office — | 他竟然有胆跑到我们的办公室里 |
[34:59] | check his prints! | 搜索他的指纹 |
[35:00] | Find out who he is, what he wants. | 查查他到底是谁 想要什么 |
[35:02] | – Okay. – Unbelievable. | -好吧 -难以置信 |
[35:04] | Oh, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[35:08] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[35:09] | Mark Solano lied to us about where he was that night. | 马克·索拉诺对当晚在哪儿这事撒谎了 |
[35:13] | – You check the — – Wait, wait. | -你查查… -等等 |
[35:15] | They went through Danny’s hard drive. | 他们检查了丹尼的硬盘 |
[35:16] | Apparently, he was keeping some kind of journal. | 他好像是写过日记 |
[35:21] | “November 9th: a mountain of homework. | 11月9日 数不尽的作业 |
[35:24] | November 30th: movie night.” | 11月30日 晚上看了电影 |
[35:31] | What? | 什么 |
[35:32] | “December 9th: enough of this. | 12月9日 我受够了 |
[35:35] | “Time to quit. | 不能再继续了 |
[35:37] | “December 15th: | 12月15日 |
[35:39] | “Dad’s really gonna kill me now. | 老爸肯定要杀了我 |
[35:44] | “January 18th: gotta get out of here. | 1月18日 得离开这儿 |
[35:47] | Budapest sounded good.” | 去布达佩斯貌似不错 |
[35:49] | “January 30th: | 1月30日 |
[35:52] | “I think I know what he’s doing. | 我想我知道他在做什么 |
[35:56] | What am I doing?” | 我在做什么 |
[36:00] | First and foremost, our prayers are with the Solano family. | 首先 所有祷告者都与索拉诺一家同在 |
[36:03] | These are clearly dark days here in Gracepoint. | 显然 现在是恩点镇的黑暗时期 |
[36:07] | But the light shines in the darkness, | 但黑暗中仍然有着希望之光 |
[36:10] | and the darkness has not overcome it. | 黑暗也没能将其淹没 |
[36:12] | We’re a strong community. | 我们是个坚强的集体 |
[36:14] | I hope the people who live here | 我希望生活在这里的人们能够明白 |
[36:16] | know the church is here to offer | 教堂是你的坚强的后盾 |
[36:17] | whatever support they need, faith or no faith. | 不管你信仰与否 |
[36:20] | I have a closeness with the Solano family | 我同索拉诺一家 |
[36:23] | forged over many years, | 有着多年亲密的友谊 |
[36:25] | And together, we can find our way back into the light. | 我们将一起找到重获光明之路 |
[36:30] | Encouraging words of — | 鼓励的话 |
[36:31] | Hey, I was watching that. | 喂 我还在看呢 |
[36:33] | Where are you going? Mark? | 你去哪儿 马克 |
[36:35] | Mark! Mark! | 马克 马克 |
[36:38] | Don’t just stand there. Go after him! | 你还傻愣着干什么 快去追他 |
[36:40] | Mark! | 马克 |
[36:43] | Enjoying your moment of glory? | 你觉得很光荣是吧 |
[36:46] | Mark. | 马克 |
[36:47] | – Stop talking about us! – Mark, Mark. | -不要再谈论我们 -马克 马克 |
[36:48] | – Stay away from my family… – Calm down, please. | -离我家人远点 -冷静点 拜托 |
[36:50] | Stop talking about us! | 不要再谈论我们 |
[36:51] | Mark, Mark. For god’s sake– | 马克 马克 看在上帝面上… |
[36:52] | No! Your God left my son for dead. | 不 你的上帝见死不救 |
[36:56] | And don’t you forget that. | 你不要忘了 |
[37:00] | – Mark… – You’re too late, pal. | -马克 -你来晚了 伙计 |
[37:03] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, yeah, I — | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[37:12] | How your parents holding up? | 你父母还好吗 |
[37:16] | They watch TV and fight. | 看电视 吵架 |
[37:19] | Pretty normal, just more so. | 小打小闹 只是频率增加了 |
[37:23] | Want to go back to my place? | 想回我那儿去吗 |
[37:27] | The police found the coke. | 警察发现了可卡因 |
[37:28] | What? | 什么 |
[37:30] | They were searching the house. | 他们在搜查整个屋子 |
[37:31] | – What’d you tell them? – Nothing. | -你跟他们说什么了 -什么也没说 |
[37:33] | Where do they think you got it? | 那他们觉得你是从哪弄来的 |
[37:34] | They don’t know. | 他们不知道 |
[37:36] | They didn’t push it, so I didn’t tell them. | 他们没追问 所以我没说 |
[37:40] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这样看着我 |
[37:41] | Well, just because they didn’t push it, | 他们现在没问 |
[37:43] | doesn’t mean they’ll just forget about it. | 并不意味着他们把这事忘了 |
[37:44] | Chloe, I can’t have the police at my house. | 克洛伊 我不能把警察招来 |
[37:47] | My uncle’d kill me. You know that. | 我叔叔会杀了我的 你知道的 |
[37:48] | What do you want me to do? | 那你希望我怎么做 |
[37:51] | I’m sorry, Dean. I didn’t realize | 抱歉 迪恩 我没有意识到 |
[37:52] | you’re the most important person in this whole thing. | 你是这件事里最重要的人 |
[37:54] | I’m sorry I didn’t know my little brother was gonna get killed, | 很抱歉我没预料到我小弟弟会被害 |
[37:56] | and the police would be crawling all over my house | 警察会到我家里到处搜查 |
[37:58] | and my mom wouldn’t be able to stop crying all the time. | 而我妈妈会哭个不停 |
[37:59] | Okay, okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[38:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:04] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[38:08] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[38:10] | – You want a ride? – I’m gonna walk. | -需要我载你一程吗 -我走路回去 |
[38:13] | Come on, Chloe. Let me give you a ride. | 别这样 克洛伊 让我送你吧 |
[38:15] | I’m fine. I want to walk. | 我没事 我想走走 |
[38:16] | I’ll talk to you later. | 回头再和你说话 |
[38:28] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[38:29] | Can I borrow a light? | 能借个火吗 |
[38:40] | You’re Chloe, right? | 你是克洛伊 对吗 |
[38:41] | – Why? – I’m sorry for what happened to your brother. | -怎么了 -对你弟弟的事我深表遗憾 |
[38:48] | I’m guessing this meant a lot to him. | 我想这东西对他很重要吧 |
[38:50] | What are you doing with that? | 你拿它做什么 |
[38:51] | Listen, you can’t leave that down there. | 你不能把它就那么放在那 |
[38:54] | It’ll get stolen or end up in the papers. | 它会被偷走 上报纸 |
[38:56] | You’ll never see it again. | 你就再也见不到它了 |
[38:58] | I just wanted to leave something. | 我只是想放点东西在那里 |
[39:00] | Not something that’s meaningful. | 不能是这么有意义的东西 |
[39:03] | There’s too many vultures around. | 有太多贪婪的人在打主意 |
[39:04] | How do you know so much? | 你怎么知道这么多 |
[39:05] | I’m one of them. | 我就是其中的一员 |
[39:07] | I work for the San Francisco Globe. | 我是《旧金山国际报》的 |
[39:09] | We’re not talking to the papers. | 我们不接受采访的 |
[39:10] | I know. You’re right not to. | 我知道 你这么做是对的 |
[39:13] | I really just came to give you that | 我真的只是想把它交给你 |
[39:14] | and stop someone from stealing it. | 以免被人偷走 |
[39:17] | If it was my brother, | 如果那是我弟弟的 |
[39:18] | I wouldn’t want some stranger selling that online. | 我可不想让别人把它拿到网上去卖 |
[39:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[39:26] | Can I borrow your phone? | 能借下你电话吗 |
[39:35] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[39:37] | I won’t call you, I won’t come to your door, | 我不会给你打电话 也不会来你家 |
[39:39] | but if you and your family ever need to talk, | 但如果你或你的家人想聊聊 |
[39:42] | you just need a friend if things get to be too much, | 又或者你想找个朋友倾诉 |
[39:47] | call me. | 请打给我 |
[39:51] | Thanks for the light. | 谢谢你的打火机 |
[39:58] | Thursday night, | 周四晚上 |
[39:59] | the night Danny didn’t come home, where were you? | 也就是丹尼失踪的那天夜里 你在哪儿 |
[40:04] | I was on a job. | 工作去了 |
[40:05] | I got a call — I don’t know, | 我接到一个电话 大概 |
[40:07] | like 9:00. | 九点左右 |
[40:09] | A family had no hot water, | 那家人没有热水 |
[40:11] | no heating — everything was down. | 也没有暖气 整个系统都坏了 |
[40:13] | – How long did that take? – Most of the night. | -你修了多久 -差不多一整晚 |
[40:16] | The boiler was ancient. | 锅炉太旧了 |
[40:19] | I was there really late. | 我忙到很晚 |
[40:21] | No. | 撒谎 |
[40:22] | What do you mean “No”? | 你说”撒谎”是什么意思 |
[40:24] | There was no job. | 根本就没有这么件工作 |
[40:25] | We have video footage of the lookout | 我们拿到了哈维岭山下 |
[40:28] | down the hill from Harvey Ridge. | 了望台的监控录像 |
[40:29] | You were there at 10:30. | 十点半时 你在那里 |
[40:32] | What, you’re snooping on me? | 这么说 你们在调查我 |
[40:34] | We’re checking all the security footage in the area. | 我们只是在查该区域的监控 |
[40:39] | What were you doing that night? | 那晚你到底在做什么 |
[40:42] | Am I a suspect? | 我现在是疑犯了吗 |
[40:45] | First thing we do is eliminate people from the investigation. | 我们首先要做的是排除嫌疑 |
[40:48] | You tell me where you were, who you were with, | 告诉我你在哪儿 跟谁在一起 |
[40:50] | how long you were with them — | 待了多久 |
[40:51] | I eliminate you from suspicion. | 我就可以排除你的嫌疑了 |
[40:54] | If you don’t tell me those facts, | 如果你不告诉我 |
[40:55] | I can’t eliminate you. | 我就没法排除 |
[40:56] | You’re a potential suspect. | 那你就是疑犯 |
[40:57] | In my own son’s murder? | 谋杀自己儿子的疑犯 |
[40:59] | I’m sure there’s a simple explanation. | 我相信你能解释清楚 |
[41:05] | Take a look at this. | 快来看看 |
[41:08] | It’s a match for Danny’s blood type. | 这与与丹尼的血型吻合 |
[41:10] | Do you think he was killed here? | 你觉得他是在这里遇害的 |
[41:11] | We believe so, yes. | 应该是的 |
[41:13] | There’s also kids’ sneaker prints, size 6, | 这里还有孩子的运动鞋印 六码 |
[41:16] | all over this area. | 这里到处都是 |
[41:18] | Size 6? That’s it? No others? | 只有六码鞋的脚印 没有别人的吗 |
[41:21] | Well, yeah, mine. My guys. | 当然有 我的 我手下的 |
[41:23] | Every dog walker that’s been through here since Thursday night. | 周四晚上到现在所有遛狗人的脚印 |
[41:26] | So he was killed here, | 所以他是在这里被杀害 |
[41:28] | and moved two miles down the coast | 然后被抛尸到离这儿 |
[41:30] | to where we found him. | 两英里远的海滩边 |
[41:32] | Why would someone do that? | 凶手为什么要这么做 |
[41:35] | The guys have been all over this place. | 我的人把这里彻查了一遍 |
[41:38] | Someone scrubbed it, top to bottom, | 有人打扫过这里 很彻底 |
[41:40] | with one exception. | 除了一个地方 |
[41:44] | I need to know where you were that night. | 我需要知道你那晚在哪儿 |
[41:50] | I met a friend. | 我去见了个朋友 |
[41:52] | We had some drinks, and then I got dropped off | 我们喝了点小酒 然后我在停车场 |
[41:55] | at the parking lot, then I came home. | 下了车 然后就回家了 |
[42:00] | What time? | 几点 |
[42:03] | I don’t know. 4:00 in the morning. | 好像是凌晨四点吧 |
[42:06] | What’s your friend’s name? | 你朋友叫什么 |
[42:10] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[42:12] | You can’t remember the name of your friend? | 你自己朋友的名字你都不记得了 |
[42:16] | Where did you go? | 你们去了哪儿 |
[42:20] | We had some drinks. I think we had some food. | 就喝了点小酒 好像还吃了点东西 |
[42:22] | Drove around. | 开车兜了几圈 |
[42:23] | You think? This was five days ago. | 好像 这才过了五天 |
[42:25] | Well, a lot’s happened in five days. | 这五天里发生了不少事 |
[42:30] | And is there any reason you wouldn’t want me to know | 你不愿意透露朋友的名字 |
[42:32] | the name of your friend? | 有什么原因吗 |
[42:36] | When you came in, you went straight to bed? | 你回来之后就直接去睡觉了 |
[42:38] | Yep. | 对 |
[42:40] | Can your wife confirm when you came back? | 你妻子知道你几点回家的吗 |
[42:41] | No. | 不知道 |
[42:43] | She was asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[42:45] | Mark… | 马克 |
[42:47] | I’m gonna give you another chance to tell me who you met. | 我再给你一次告诉我你见了谁的机会 |
[42:51] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[42:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:59] | I’m at the hut. | 我在小屋里 |
[43:00] | CSI thinks it’s where Danny was killed. | 罪案现场组认为这里是丹尼的被杀现场 |
[43:03] | – Anything else? – Yeah. | -还有什么吗 -有 |
[43:05] | The whole place was scrubbed clean, | 整间屋子都被打扫过了 |
[43:06] | but we did find one set of prints by the sink. | 但我们还是在水槽旁找到了一组指纹 |
[43:09] | I had them sent in to run a match | 我把它们传了回去 |
[43:11] | against elimination prints. | 和嫌疑人们做了指纹比对 |
[43:14] | The prints belong to Mark Solano. | 指纹是马克·索拉诺的 |