时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Previously on Gracepoint… | 《小镇疑云》前情回顾 |
[00:19] | – You have to change all this. – I can’t. | -你得改变 -我做不到 |
[00:21] | You don’t, you’ll end up dead. | 否则你会死的 |
[00:22] | It’s like he was in a boat, or he was put in a boat. | 他当时在船上 或是被放在了船上 |
[00:25] | There’s Mark’s boat straight ahead. | 前面这艘是马克的船 |
[00:28] | – What? – Blood. | -怎么了 -有血迹 |
[00:30] | Danny wants you to know that he’s okay. | 丹尼想让你知道他很好 |
[00:32] | Don’t look for who killed him, | 不要追查是谁杀的他 |
[00:33] | because he knew this person well. | 因为那个人跟他很熟 |
[00:35] | He doesn’t want you to be upset. | 他不希望你难过 |
[00:37] | Did you kill Danny? | 丹尼是你杀的吗 |
[00:38] | Babe, how could you even say that? | 宝贝 你怎么能说出那样的话 |
[00:40] | You need to tell me who gave you that cocaine. | 你得告诉我可卡因是谁给你的 |
[00:44] | I saw him with someone. Backpacker. | 看见他和一个人在一起 一个背包客 |
[00:47] | He had a bandana on. | 头上绑着头巾 |
[00:48] | Danny–he looked far more interested in talking to him | 比起记录鲸鱼的数量 |
[00:52] | than he did in counting whales. | 丹尼更喜欢跟他聊天 |
[00:54] | Evidence control found this in the lining. | 证据管理部门在里衬里找到了这个 |
[00:57] | Whose number is this? | 这是谁的电话号码 |
[00:58] | 反向查找电话号码 查找中 | |
[00:59] | 嫌疑人 拉尔斯·皮尔森 迪恩·艾弗森 马克·索拉诺 | |
[01:00] | Lars Pierson, 24, | 拉尔斯·皮尔森 24岁 |
[01:02] | Afghan war veteran. | 阿富汗战争退伍军人 |
[01:04] | He got a general discharge. | 他是期满退役的 |
[01:05] | We’re looking into why. | 我们得调查一下原因 |
[01:07] | He lives in a cabin outside Palmerton. | 他住在帕默顿外的一间小木屋里 |
[01:09] | Neighbors haven’t seen him in more than a month. | 邻居们已经一个多月没见到他人了 |
[01:11] | His property is now sealed off by the county sheriff, | 他的房子现在被县警长查封了 |
[01:14] | who insists he needs a court order to search it. | 得有法院命令他才肯搜查那屋子 |
[01:17] | A boy is a dead, but he needs a court order, | 一个男孩死了 可他要看法院命令 |
[01:18] | so we’re trying to get one. | 所以我们得想办法弄一张来 |
[01:21] | Pierson’s cell phone number | 在丹尼的外套里衬里 |
[01:22] | was found in the lining of Danny’s jacket. | 找到了皮尔森的手机号码 |
[01:25] | I want to know why. | 我想知道原因 |
[01:26] | I want to know if Pierson is linked | 我想知道皮尔森 |
[01:28] | to the $500 found in Danny’s room. | 是否和丹尼房里的五百美金有关联 |
[01:29] | I want to know if the $500 is linked to the drugs | 我想知道这五百美金是否和 |
[01:32] | found in the Solano house. | 在索拉诺的房子里找到的毒品有关 |
[01:34] | I want to know if Pierson | 我想知道丹尼的滑板和手机 |
[01:34] | has Danny’s skateboard and cell phone. | 是否在皮尔森手上 |
[01:37] | Re-interview everyone. Show them this picture. | 重新审问所有人 把这张照片给他们看 |
[01:39] | Do not show or give it to the press. | 不要透露给媒体 |
[01:43] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[01:46] | Okay. | 行了 |
[01:48] | Go. | 散会 |
[01:52] | – Detective Miller. – Yes. | -米勒警探 -什么事 |
[01:54] | Chloe Solano to see you. | 克洛伊·索拉诺想见你 |
[01:57] | Dean’s a good guy. | 迪恩是个好人 |
[01:59] | He’s getting his G.E.D. while he works two jobs, | 他正在备考GED考试 同时打两份工 |
[01:59] | 美国普通教育发展测试 通过者会得到一份与高中文凭具有同等效力的学历证明 | |
[02:01] | his uncle’s restaurant at night, | 晚上在他叔叔的餐馆打工 |
[02:02] | on the docks in Winstead during the day. | 白天在温斯蒂德的码头干活 |
[02:04] | Plus dealing drugs. | 还贩毒 |
[02:06] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他没贩毒 |
[02:07] | Chloe, what did you just tell me? | 克洛伊 你之前是怎么跟我说的 |
[02:08] | I–he got it for me as a favor. | 我…他帮了我一个忙而已 |
[02:11] | He didn’t even want to. | 他一开始不愿意的 |
[02:13] | How long have you known him? | 你认识他多久了 |
[02:14] | Four months. | 四个月 |
[02:16] | Well, I’ve been with him four months. | 我和他在一起四个月了 |
[02:17] | I met him before that. | 我认识他在此之前 |
[02:18] | Is he older? | 他比你大吗 |
[02:19] | He turns 18 in August. | 八月他就满十八岁了 |
[02:21] | His uncle’s pushing him to enlist, | 他叔叔逼他去参军 |
[02:23] | but he doesn’t want to. | 但他不想去 |
[02:24] | – He likes — – Chloe, I don’t need his whole life history. | -他 -克洛伊 不用讲他的人生历程 |
[02:26] | But this can’t ruin his plans. | 但不能让这事毁了他的计划 |
[02:29] | He’s gonna apply to Eureka community college, | 他打算申请就读尤里卡社区大学 |
[02:31] | then try to transfer out. | 然后想办法转学出去 |
[02:33] | It’s a– | 这是一个… |
[02:39] | Chloe, listen. | 克洛伊 听着 |
[02:40] | If Dean is such a great guy, | 如果迪恩真的是个好人 |
[02:44] | how come your parents haven’t met him yet? | 你的父母怎么会还没见过他呢 |
[02:50] | Oh, my mom wants to book her flight. | 我妈妈想要订过来的机票 |
[02:52] | Is Sunday okay? | 周日行吗 |
[02:54] | This Sunday? | 这周日 |
[02:55] | Yeah, she doesn’t have to stay with us. | 对 她不用和我们住一起 |
[02:56] | I can get her a room at the inn. | 我会在旅馆帮她订好房间的 |
[02:57] | Course you will. | 当然得这么做 |
[03:00] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:02] | Why don’t you ask her to wait? | 你为什么不让她过阵子再来 |
[03:04] | Mark, I know she wants to help. | 马克 我知道她想来帮我们 |
[03:06] | ‘Cause she’s his grandma. She’s grieving too. | 因为她是他的奶奶 她也很伤心 |
[03:08] | Have her come for the memorial? | 她是来参加追悼会的吗 |
[03:10] | But we’re not having a memorial. | 我们没办追悼会啊 |
[03:11] | Well, actually we never decided that. | 其实我们还没决定 |
[03:14] | Paul has offered to help us arrange one. | 保罗提出可以帮我们筹办一个 |
[03:15] | I would like to do it. | 我觉得挺好 |
[03:17] | At the church. | 在教堂 |
[03:18] | Will you just think about it? | 你能不能考虑一下 |
[03:20] | We should be having a funeral. | 我们应该举行葬礼 |
[03:21] | I mean, if they would just do their jobs | 要是他们能履行职责 |
[03:22] | and find out who did it– | 找出凶手… |
[03:23] | Well, they haven’t yet. | 不是还没找到吗 |
[04:25] | Ah, just the woman I’m looking for. | 我一直在找你 |
[04:28] | Your keys to the hut on Harvey Ridge. | 哈维岭上小屋的钥匙 |
[04:32] | Better have you sign for ’em. | 你最好签收一下 |
[04:33] | I wouldn’t want trouble if they go missing. | 要是它们不见了 我可不想惹上麻烦 |
[04:37] | You recognize this person? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[04:39] | Could do with a bath. | 可能在澡堂见过 |
[04:42] | I’d scrub him clean, he was my boy. | 我给他擦背 他是我的客人 |
[04:44] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[04:45] | Never seen him before in my life. | 从没见过 |
[04:48] | Why did you lie to me | 为什么要骗我 |
[04:48] | about giving Mark Solano these keys? | 说你把这些钥匙给了马克·索拉诺 |
[04:51] | You not only gave them to him, | 你不光给了他钥匙 |
[04:52] | you handed him a check for the work he did. | 你还给了他一张支票作为工钱 |
[04:55] | Did I? | 有吗 |
[04:56] | Are you lying to me about recognizing this person? | 你说见过这个人是在骗我吗 |
[04:59] | Not that I recall. | 我不记得了 |
[05:03] | Come on, I’ll sign you back in. | 得了 我签收 |
[05:15] | Quick question. | 问一下 |
[05:17] | Do you recall ever seeing this man? | 你记得见过这个人吗 |
[05:19] | No. Who is this? | 没见过 他是谁 |
[05:22] | Well, I can’t really say at the moment. | 目前我不能透露 |
[05:25] | Okay, is he a suspect? | 好吧 他是嫌疑犯吗 |
[05:27] | Well, we’re calling him a person of interest. | 我们称其为嫌疑人 |
[05:29] | – Is Beth still running? – Yeah, I think so. | -贝丝还在跑步吗 -我想是的 |
[05:31] | What’s a person of interest? | 什么叫嫌疑人 |
[05:33] | When do you expect her back? | 你估计她什么时候回来 |
[05:36] | That’s the one. | 就是他 |
[05:37] | That’s the hiker who was up on Osprey Point | 那就是我跟你说过的 |
[05:40] | that I was telling you about, | 鱼鹰角悬崖上的那个背包客 |
[05:42] | the one that was with Danny, | 当时跟丹尼待在一起那个 |
[05:45] | what, three weeks ago now? | 大概是 三周前吧 |
[05:48] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[05:48] | I’ve been thinking about him ever since we spoke. | 自从跟你谈过后 我一直在想这件事 |
[05:51] | He had a bandana on. | 他当时头上绑着头巾 |
[05:55] | But that’s the fella. | 但就是这人 |
[05:58] | Like I said, I wish I’d said something at the time. | 正如我所说 希望我那时就告诉你了 |
[06:01] | – Hey, Jack. – Hey, Ellie. | -杰克 -艾莉 |
[06:03] | Ready to go, sir? | 走吗 长官 |
[06:04] | Yeah. | 走吧 |
[06:06] | Let me know if you see him again. | 你要再看见他 联系我 |
[06:07] | – Take my card. – All right. | -这是我的名片 -好的 |
[06:08] | – You call me right away. – Yes, sir. | -立刻联系我 -好的 长官 |
[06:38] | He said it was someone Danny knew. | 他说是丹尼认识的人 |
[06:40] | By “he,” you mean… | 你说”他” 是指… |
[06:42] | Raymond, the psychic. I talked to him. | 雷蒙德 那个灵媒 我跟他谈过了 |
[06:44] | I thought you might do that. | 我就觉得你可能会去找他 |
[06:48] | Sorry. Can I come in? | 抱歉 我能进来吗 |
[06:51] | Of course. Of course. | 当然可以 当然 |
[06:56] | 80 miles an hour. | 每小时80英里 |
[06:58] | Aren’t you the eager beaver today? | 你今天可真是拼命三娘吗 |
[07:00] | What? | 什么 |
[07:02] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚说什么 |
[07:04] | Did you not get the sexual harassment booklet | 他们上班时没给你发 |
[07:07] | they hand out at work? | 性骚扰小册子吗 |
[07:12] | You should see your face. | 看看你的表情 |
[07:14] | I’m totally kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[07:17] | But seriously, “eager beaver”? | 不过我说 “拼命三娘” |
[07:18] | I mean, what decade are you living in? | 你生活在哪个年代啊 |
[07:21] | Peppy. | 生气勃勃 |
[07:22] | – Excuse me? – Peppy. | -你说什么 -生气勃勃 |
[07:25] | You’re very peppy. | 你特别生气勃勃 |
[07:26] | Oh, I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[07:30] | Forgive me for feeling optimistic | 原谅我对案情终于有所进展 |
[07:33] | that we’re finally getting somewhere. | 感到乐观 |
[07:35] | After a week of nothing, | 经过一周的徒劳 |
[07:36] | we finally have two solid leads. | 我们终于有了两条线索 |
[07:39] | Two solid leads not from your town. | 两条别的镇子的线索 |
[07:41] | – That’s not true. – Isn’t it? | -才不是 -不是吗 |
[07:43] | No, Dean grew up in Gracepoint. | 不 迪恩在恩点镇长大 |
[07:46] | He just happens to live up the road now. | 他只是碰巧住在这条路那边罢了 |
[07:52] | He said Danny was on a boat | 他说丹尼在一条船上 |
[07:53] | and that he wasn’t in any pain. | 没有任何痛苦 |
[07:57] | That must’ve been comforting. | 那一定让你有所宽慰吧 |
[07:59] | He also said that I should stop looking, | 他还说我该停止寻找 |
[08:02] | because whoever it is, I wouldn’t want to know. | 因为无论凶手是谁 我都不想知道 |
[08:07] | And t-this is a, um, a telephone repairman– | 所以这位… 电话修理工 |
[08:11] | I don’t care what he does, Paul. | 我不在意他是做什么的 保罗 |
[08:13] | I only care what he’s telling me, | 我只在意他跟我说了什么 |
[08:15] | if there’s some truth to it. | 只要他的话有道理 |
[08:16] | You think there might be. | 你觉得可能有道理 |
[08:17] | I don’t know. I mean, you talk to God, right? | 我不知道 你跟上帝对话 对吗 |
[08:21] | He talks to whatever he calls it, | 他跟那些所谓的灵魂向导 |
[08:23] | his spirit guide. | 进行交流 |
[08:25] | Isn’t that sort of the same thing? | 这不是一样的吗 |
[08:27] | Who decides that his messages | 谁能决定他的神示 |
[08:30] | are any different from yours? | 跟你们的有什么不同 |
[08:32] | Of course, if you ask your husband, | 当然 如果你问你丈夫 |
[08:34] | both of us are deranged. | 我们都是精神错乱的人 |
[08:36] | Ha. I can’t even imagine. | 我都想象不出他的反应 |
[08:40] | Look, you’re so vulnerable now. | 你现在太脆弱了 |
[08:43] | Anyone who seems to have answers– | 任何看似有答案的人 |
[08:44] | Yeah, but no one does. The police are nowhere. | 是啊 但没人有答案 警察不顶事 |
[08:46] | They tell us nothing. | 他们毫无头绪 |
[08:50] | What if he’s right, Paul? | 如果他说得对呢 保罗 |
[08:55] | What if it’s someone Danny knew? | 如果真是丹尼认识的人干的呢 |
[09:13] | Why is there so much damn water everywhere? | 为什么到处都他妈这么多水 |
[09:15] | It’s called the ocean. | 这叫海洋 |
[09:16] | We live on a coast, which tends to be connected to a lot of water. | 我们住在海岸边 这就意味着离不开水 |
[09:23] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[09:25] | Yeah, I think it is. | 我想是的 |
[09:28] | Dean? | 迪恩 |
[09:29] | Dean Iverson? | 迪恩·艾弗森 |
[09:33] | Dean. Dean, stop! | 迪恩 迪恩 别跑 |
[09:57] | Jump out of the boat! Now! | 从船上下来 立刻 |
[09:59] | Onto the dock! Onto the dock now! | 到码头上来 立刻到码头上来 |
[10:02] | Now! Put your hands behind your head now! | 快 把手背到头后 |
[10:07] | Sir, are you all right? | 长官 你没事吧 |
[10:10] | Hands down. | 手放下来 |
[10:11] | Down! | 放下 |
[10:27] | You almost got yourself shot, you know that? | 你差点害自己中枪 知道吗 |
[10:30] | Why were you running from us? | 你看见我们为什么要跑 |
[10:32] | Maybe ’cause I didn’t want to talk to you. | 也许因为我不想跟你们谈 |
[10:33] | Look at Detective Miller when she’s speaking to you. | 米勒警探跟你说话时 看着她 |
[10:36] | Dean Iverson, how well did you know Danny Solano? | 迪恩·艾弗森 你和丹尼·索拉诺熟吗 |
[10:38] | Not well. | 不熟 |
[10:39] | He was Chloe’s brother, so I saw him around, | 他是克洛伊的弟弟 我见过他 |
[10:42] | but hardly at all. | 但难得见面 |
[10:43] | Did you give Danny $500? | 你给了丹尼500美元吗 |
[10:45] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[10:46] | – Did you give it to Chloe? – No. | -你给克洛伊了吗 -没有 |
[10:49] | To your knowledge, was the $500 we found | 据你所知 我们在索拉诺家里 |
[10:51] | in the Solano home in any way linked to the cocaine… | 找到的500美元跟你给克洛伊的可卡因 |
[10:54] | – No. – that you gave Chloe? | -没有 -有关系吗 |
[10:55] | – No, absolutely not. – Do you know this person? | -没有 绝对没有 -你认识这人吗 |
[10:57] | Why? Who is he? | 怎么了 他是谁 |
[10:58] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[11:00] | Where’d you get the cocaine from? | 你的可卡因是从哪儿弄的 |
[11:02] | I don’t sell drugs, okay? It’s important you know that. | 我不贩毒 好吗 这点很重要 |
[11:05] | I only did this once ’cause Chloe asked me. | 我只干过一次 是克洛伊让我那么做的 |
[11:08] | – I never do this. – Dean, Dean, | -我从不贩毒 -迪恩 迪恩 |
[11:10] | Where did you get the cocaine? | 你从哪儿弄到的可卡因 |
[11:13] | From a guy who works here. | 从在这儿工作的一个人那儿 |
[11:15] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[11:17] | – Mickey. – Mickey… | -米奇 -米奇 |
[11:20] | – Felton. – Mickey felton. | -费尔顿 -米奇·费尔顿 |
[11:21] | Is Mickey Felton here today? | 米奇·费尔顿今天来了吗 |
[11:25] | Can you tell us where he is? | 你能告诉我们他在哪里吗 |
[11:32] | That him in there? | 他在里面吗 |
[11:35] | – Come out, douche bag! – Hey, okay. | -出来啊 傻逼 -好了 |
[11:38] | You guys got here faster than I thought. | 你们比我想象中来得快 |
[11:40] | You knew we were coming? | 你知道我们会来 |
[11:41] | You’re not here to take me in, are you? | 你来不是为了抓我的 对吗 |
[11:43] | He’s the one you ought be– | 他才是你们该… |
[11:43] | Why don’t you just let me decide that? | 这事我来决定吧 好吗 |
[11:46] | One simple question: | 就一个简单的问题 |
[11:48] | Did you sell Dean Iverson a gram of coke? | 那一克可卡因是你卖给迪恩·艾弗森的吗 |
[11:51] | One time only. | 只有一次 |
[11:52] | And I hope that he’s not telling you otherwise. | 但愿他也是这么告诉你们的 |
[11:54] | – And when was it exactly? – Two weeks ago yesterday. | -具体是在什么时候 -两周前的昨天 |
[11:57] | I went to Reno to help my granddad. | 我去了里诺帮我爷爷的忙 |
[11:58] | By the time I came back, it was all over the news. | 我回来的时候 新闻就漫天遍地了 |
[12:01] | I’m sor–what– what was all over the news? | 等等 什么新闻 |
[12:04] | What do you mean “What”? The dead kid. | 你这话什么意思 那小孩死亡的新闻啊 |
[12:08] | Detective Carver. | 卡弗警探 |
[12:13] | Do you mean Danny Solano? | 你说的是丹尼·索拉诺吗 |
[12:15] | Yeah, I saw his picture. I recognized him right away. | 没错 我看到照片 马上就认出他了 |
[12:20] | Okay, Mickey, I’m gonna have you start over again, | 米奇 我需要你再复述一遍 |
[12:23] | and I’m–I’m gonna want you to be very clear here. | 你得说清楚 |
[12:27] | You met Danny Solano. | 你见过丹尼·索拉诺 |
[12:29] | Did you meet him through Dean? | 你们是通过迪恩见面的吗 |
[12:32] | I wouldn’t say that I met him. | 确切来说 我们没见过面 |
[12:34] | He came with Dean for the coke. | 他是跟迪恩一起来要可卡因的 |
[12:36] | He stayed back on the bike. | 他在摩托车后座上没下来 |
[12:37] | The two of them were fighting about something. | 他们俩当时在吵些什么 |
[12:39] | Kid pissed Dean off big time. | 那孩子把迪恩气得不轻 |
[12:43] | Isn’t that why you’re here? | 你们不就是为这事来的吗 |
[13:06] | You’re coming to dinner tonight. | 今晚来吃晚饭吧 |
[13:09] | Didn’t I tell you to stay away from me? | 我不是告诉过你离我远点吗 |
[13:11] | I got the menu all worked out. | 菜单我都拟好了 |
[13:13] | You need to eat. | 你得吃点东西 |
[13:14] | – Think I’ll survive. – Let’s hope so. | -我死不了 -但愿吧 |
[13:18] | What the hell does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[13:20] | I don’t want anything to do with you. | 我不想跟你有任何瓜葛 |
[13:23] | You don’t have a choice, Vince. | 你别无选择 文斯 |
[13:26] | You and I need to talk. | 我们得好好谈谈 |
[13:28] | We have to work this out… | 我们得想办法解决 |
[13:31] | together. | 我们一起 |
[13:32] | I’ll see you at 8:00. | 八点见 |
[13:43] | That was a long run. Where were you? | 怎么跑了这么久 你去哪儿了 |
[13:43] | My mom just called me. | 我妈妈刚给我来了电话 |
[13:44] | What’s this picture they’re showing around? | 他们在到处给人看什么照片 |
[13:46] | – Why haven’t we seen it? – Well, we have seen it. | -怎么没让我们看 -我们看过了 |
[13:48] | No, I’ve seen it. It’s right there. | 不 是我看过了 就在那 |
[13:50] | Right where? Did Ellie bring it? | 哪儿 是艾莉拿来的吗 |
[13:52] | No, Pete did. | 是皮特拿来的 |
[13:54] | Well, this is from Chloe’s school. | 这张是克洛伊的学校发的 |
[13:56] | – Why can’t they tell us anything? – It’s right here. | -他们怎么什么都不告诉我们 -在这 |
[14:03] | They’re saying that Danny had his number in his jacket. | 他们说丹尼的外套里有他的电话号码 |
[14:06] | I mean, you think that they would tell us more than just that, you know? | 我还以为他们至少会告诉我们点其他信息 |
[14:09] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[14:11] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[14:21] | Raymond Connelly. | 雷蒙德·康奈利 |
[14:24] | – Father. – Hey. | -神父 -你好 |
[14:26] | You’re not a congregant, I know, | 我知道你并不是教徒 |
[14:28] | but I was wondering, could you and I talk a moment? | 但我们能谈一谈吗 |
[14:30] | Uh…sure. | 当然 |
[14:33] | It’s from a place of concern. | 我只是出于关心 |
[14:37] | Beth Solano came to see me this morning. | 贝丝·索拉诺今早来找我了 |
[14:39] | Oh, I hope I didn’t upset her. I never meant to. | 我希望我没让她难过 我本意并非如此 |
[14:43] | I think she didn’t quite know what to make of what you told her. | 我觉得她没太理解你告诉她的事 |
[14:47] | A lot of it wasn’t very specific. | 当中绝大部分都很模棱两可 |
[14:49] | Like, I wish I could’ve said more. | 我也希望能告诉她更多事 |
[14:50] | No, better you said less. | 不 你还是少说为好 |
[14:56] | Listen, I have a name here of someone | 我给你介绍个人 |
[14:59] | you might want to speak with instead. | 你可以去找她聊聊 |
[15:03] | Gina Weston’s a friend of mine. | 吉娜· 韦斯顿是我的一个朋友 |
[15:04] | She’s in Kinnelon, highly regarded, discreet. | 她住在金内隆 声誉很高 思虑周全 |
[15:07] | She’s a psychiatrist. | 她是个精神病医生 |
[15:09] | The choice is yours, of course, | 当然 去不去随你 |
[15:11] | but I’m sure you know that hearing voices– | 但你肯定知道出现幻听… |
[15:13] | The voices I hear are different. | 我听到的声音不是幻听 |
[15:15] | You should get that, I’d think. | 你该明白这点 |
[15:17] | – Some things are spiritual. – Yes, I know. | -有些事是与灵魂相关的 -我知道 |
[15:19] | Then why did you give me the card? | 那你为什么给我这张名片 |
[15:22] | The fact is, I find it inappropriate– | 其实 我觉得很不合适… |
[15:24] | I find it inappropriate | 你去骚扰一位 |
[15:25] | for you to harass a grieving woman, | 悲痛中的女性很不合适 |
[15:27] | someone you don’t even know, | 你都不了解她 |
[15:28] | pretending to offer guidance. | 假意提供引导 |
[15:31] | If the Solanos need help, | 如果索拉诺一家需要帮助 |
[15:34] | they’ve got me to turn to. | 他们可以来找我 |
[15:36] | Me. | 我 |
[15:39] | You leave them alone. | 你离他们远点 |
[15:43] | I’ll let you get back to work. | 你回去上班吧 |
[15:50] | Father. | 神父 |
[15:53] | I’m…very glad that Beth has you. | 我很高兴有你在贝丝身边 |
[15:58] | I know how close you used to be. | 我知道你们曾经很亲密 |
[16:06] | Did you fight with Danny Solano a lot? | 你常跟丹尼·索拉诺吵架吗 |
[16:09] | No, I did not. | 没有 |
[16:11] | Do you want to revise your earlier comment | 你想改变之前你说过的 |
[16:13] | that you hardly knew Danny? | 关于不怎么认识丹尼的供述吗 |
[16:15] | No. | 不改 |
[16:16] | And yet, though you hardly knew him, | 然而 虽然你不怎么认识他 |
[16:19] | Danny found himself on the back of your motorcycle | 丹尼却在几周前出现在了 |
[16:21] | a couple of weeks ago. | 你的摩托车后座上 |
[16:22] | You were on your way to buy drugs for your girlfriend, | 你当时正在为你的女朋友买毒品 |
[16:26] | who happens to be Danny’s sister, | 她恰好是丹尼的姐姐 |
[16:28] | and your dealer sees you… | 你的卖家看到你… |
[16:29] | He’s not my dealer. | 他不是我的卖家 |
[16:30] | Outside his house yelling at Danny. | 在他家外面冲着丹尼嚷嚷 |
[16:31] | I wasn’t yelling at him. | 我没有嚷他 |
[16:33] | That doesn’t sound like someone you hardly knew. | 这可不像不熟的人之间会干的事啊 |
[16:38] | Danny was a lonely kid, all right? | 丹尼很孤独 |
[16:42] | He was always looking for a friend. | 总是希望能有个朋友 |
[16:43] | Sometimes he’d ask me to hang out, | 有时候他找我一起出去玩 |
[16:45] | take him for rides, play video games. | 带他兜风 打游戏 |
[16:48] | He was my son’s best friend. | 他曾是我儿子最好的朋友 |
[16:50] | Well, I never saw them together. | 我可从没见过他们一起玩过 |
[16:52] | After Danny quit his dad’s soccer team, | 丹尼退出他爸爸的足球队之后 |
[16:54] | he spent a lot of time alone. | 很多时候他都孤身一人 |
[16:57] | Said Mr. Solano was disappointed in him. | 说索拉诺先生对他很失望 |
[17:01] | He told me one day, | 他曾经跟我说 |
[17:03] | “Nobody knows me. | “没人了解我 |
[17:04] | Nobody has any idea what I really think.” | 没人知道我的真实想法” |
[17:08] | What do you think he meant by that? | 你觉得他是什么意思 |
[17:12] | You didn’t ask him? | 你没问他吗 |
[17:13] | How did Danny end up on your motorcycle? | 丹尼怎么会上你的摩托车 |
[17:15] | After Chloe asked if I knew where to get this tiny amount of coke, | 克洛伊问我从哪里能弄到点可卡因之后 |
[17:20] | I was driving up the 101, and I see this kid. | 我正走在101国道上 看到个小孩子 |
[17:25] | It’s Danny, so I pull over. | 发现是丹尼 就停了下来 |
[17:27] | Ask him if he’s okay. | 问他还好吗 |
[17:28] | Tell him he shouldn’t be walking out of town like that. | 告诉他不该这样独自走在镇子外面 |
[17:31] | Did you ask him where he was going? | 你问他要去哪了吗 |
[17:32] | He just started begging for a ride, so I gave him my helmet. | 他求我载他一程 我就把头盔给他了 |
[17:36] | I figured I’d take him home later. | 我想着过会儿再送他回家 |
[17:39] | He’d be safer that way. | 这样对他比较安全 |
[17:41] | What were you arguing about in Winstead? | 你们在温斯蒂德是为什么吵架 |
[17:44] | I stopped for gas at the station up the road, | 我在路边的车站加油 |
[17:48] | and when I went in to pay… | 我进去付钱时 |
[17:52] | Danny followed me in. | 丹尼也跟进来了 |
[17:54] | And then when we got off the bike at Mickey’s, | 当我们在米奇家下车时 |
[17:57] | I saw he had this new crossword book | 我发现他手上拿着本新的填字游戏书 |
[18:01] | and, like — like, a souvenir pin. | 好像还有枚纪念别针 |
[18:03] | He said he swiped it like he was proud. | 他说他顺手拿的 一副自豪的样子 |
[18:05] | I was telling him not to do that, not to steal stuff. | 我告诉他不能这么做 不能偷东西 |
[18:09] | Teaching him the eighth commandment | 你自个儿在买毒品时 |
[18:11] | while you’re buying cocaine. | 还不忘教别人遵守三大纪律八项注意啊 |
[18:15] | Where were you last Thursday night, | 上星期四晚上你在哪 |
[18:17] | the night Danny disappeared? | 就是丹尼失踪当晚 |
[18:24] | Dean. | 迪恩 |
[18:30] | I was working at my uncle’s restaurant, all right? | 我在我叔叔的餐馆工作 行吗 |
[18:32] | He lets me live next to the place | 只要我每周去上三次班 |
[18:34] | as long as I work three shifts a week. | 他就让我住在隔壁 |
[18:36] | I clocked in. I clocked out. | 我上下班都打了卡的 |
[18:38] | Go check. | 去查吧 |
[18:40] | And he’ll probably freak out on me for bringing the cops around, | 他看到我把警察招来估计会气疯了 |
[18:44] | maybe even kick me out, | 说不定要把我扫地出门了 |
[18:47] | But what do you care? | 不过你也不在乎吧 |
[18:49] | I’ll take the uncle. You take the gas station. | 我去找他叔叔 你去加油站 |
[18:51] | See if anyone remembers them. | 看看有没有人记得他们 |
[18:52] | See if they have cameras. | 还要看有没有监控录像 |
[18:54] | Sir, what happened earlier? | 长官 之前怎么了 |
[18:57] | – What? – On the docks, you looked — | -什么 -在码头那 你看上去 |
[18:59] | Detective Miller? | 米勒警探 |
[19:00] | Yes. | 怎么了 |
[19:01] | Beth Solano — she’s been sitting there for an hour. | 贝丝·索拉诺已经坐这等了一小时了 |
[19:06] | Beth, I’m sorry to keep you waiting. | 贝丝 不好意思让你等了这么久 |
[19:08] | Were you talking to him while I was sitting here? | 我在这儿等的时候你们是在和他谈话吗 |
[19:11] | No, we weren’t talking to him. | 不 我们不是在跟他谈话 |
[19:12] | Well, who were you talking to? | 那你们在和谁谈话 |
[19:15] | Why don’t you come in here? We can talk privately. | 你要不进来吧 咱们可以单独聊聊 |
[19:19] | I’m sorry, Beth. | 对不起 贝丝 |
[19:21] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我无权向你透露 |
[19:23] | What else are you sorry for, Ellie? | 你还为什么事感到抱歉 艾莉 |
[19:25] | Are you sorry you haven’t told us | 你是不是还要为没告诉我们 |
[19:26] | what’s going on in three days? | 这三天里发生的事而道歉 |
[19:28] | Are you sorry you haven’t told us | 你是不是还要为没告诉我们 |
[19:29] | who the hell this person is? | 这家伙是谁而道歉 |
[19:30] | Why you’re asking everyone about him, | 为什么你要向每个人打听他 |
[19:32] | everyone except me? | 却唯独不找我 |
[19:33] | I told Pete to show you and Mark his picture. | 我让皮特给你和马克看他的照片了 |
[19:36] | I don’t want Pete to show us the picture, Ellie. | 我不要皮特给我们看照片 艾莉 |
[19:38] | I don’t want to talk to Pete. | 我不想跟皮特说话 |
[19:39] | I want to talk to you, but you avoid us. | 我想跟你说 可你躲着我们 |
[19:42] | You tell us nothing. | 你什么都不告诉我们 |
[19:44] | I am truly sorry, Beth. I — | 我真的很抱歉 贝丝 我… |
[19:46] | And you should be talking to us, | 而你应该来找我们谈话 |
[19:48] | especially about this, because I have met this person. | 特别是关于这个人 因为我见过他 |
[19:52] | – What? – I have met this person! | -什么 -我见过这个人 |
[20:06] | He came into the visitor’s center. | 他来过游客中心 |
[20:08] | It was my Wednesday shift three weeks ago. | 那是三周前我星期三值班时 |
[20:11] | – And you’re certain it was him. – Yeah, no question. | -你确定是他吗 -毫无疑问 |
[20:14] | He had this gigantic green backpack. | 他背着个巨大的绿色背包 |
[20:17] | He had short — really short hair. | 很短 很短的头发 |
[20:19] | A beard. He smelled like propane. | 留胡子 一身汽油味 |
[20:24] | Asked about campgrounds. | 来询问露营地的事 |
[20:25] | I gave him the map, | 我给了他地图 |
[20:25] | then he asked about hunting permits, | 然后他又问能不能狩猎 |
[20:28] | and I-I told him it was off-season. | 然后我告诉他现在是淡季 |
[20:32] | Did he say anything else? | 他还说了别的吗 |
[20:34] | He was strange, Ellie. | 他很奇怪 艾莉 |
[20:37] | Perfectly civil, but odd. | 很有礼貌 但是很奇怪 |
[20:42] | He also — | 他还… |
[20:46] | What? | 什么 |
[20:48] | He noticed a picture of Danny and Chloe on my desk. | 他注意到了我桌子上丹尼和克洛伊的照片 |
[20:52] | He asked if they were my kids. | 他问这是不是我的孩子 |
[20:54] | So he asked about Danny. | 所以他问起过丹尼的事 |
[20:56] | He said that I had a beautiful family. | 他说我有个美满的家庭 |
[21:02] | Beth, it’s all right. Okay? | 贝丝 没事的 好吗 |
[21:06] | – We will find him. – Will you? | -我们会找到他的 -是吗 |
[21:26] | 光照在黑暗里 黑暗却不接受光 约翰福音1:5 | |
[21:37] | I just drove by our savior, | 我刚开车经过教堂 |
[21:38] | and there’s a picture of Danny in that little display thing. | 公告板上有张丹尼的照片 |
[21:42] | Paul must’ve put it there. | 肯定是保罗贴的 |
[21:44] | Oh, yeah, you think? | 真的吗 你这么认为吗 |
[21:45] | And there’s a little quote | 旁边还有一小段引文 |
[21:46] | that says something about lightness and dark | 说什么光明和黑暗的 |
[21:49] | and that it’s okay that Danny’s dead | 说丹尼死了也没有关系 |
[21:51] | because God’s gonna make it okay. | 因为上帝会让他安息 |
[21:53] | I doubt that’s what it says. | 我觉得应该不是那个意思 |
[21:55] | – Can you tell him to take it down? – Mark. | -你能让他把那它撤下来吗 -马克 |
[21:57] | What — it’s not gonna stay up there. | 怎么 反正也不会挂很久 |
[21:59] | I almost ripped it out myself. | 我差点就亲自动手撕了 |
[22:00] | Why don’t you call Paul and talk about it? | 那你不如给保罗打个电话 谈谈这事 |
[22:03] | Because I want nothing to do with him. I never have, | 因为我不想跟他有半点关系 从来没有 |
[22:05] | not for Christmas, not for Easter, | 圣诞节没有 复活节也没有 |
[22:08] | not for freaking sunday school, | 更别提那什么主日学校了 |
[22:09] | which you know Danny hated, | 而且你知道丹尼也特别讨厌那个 |
[22:10] | and especially not now. | 尤其是现在这种时刻我更不想找他 |
[22:14] | – Where you going? – I’m getting dressed. | -你去哪 -穿衣服 |
[22:19] | God. | 天哪 |
[22:19] | You should see what he’s doing. | 你应该看看他都干了什么 |
[22:21] | He went on TV twice, talking for the family, | 他上了两次电视 替我们发言 |
[22:26] | pushing this memorial service. | 还搞什么追悼会 |
[22:27] | He’s not pushing it. It’s something I want. | 不是他搞的 是我提出来想要的 |
[22:29] | Well, I don’t want it. | 那我不想要 |
[22:31] | You know what he’s doing? | 你知道他在干什么吗 |
[22:32] | He’s trying to get in between us. | 他想挑拨咱们俩的关系 |
[22:33] | Do you see that? | 你发现了吗 |
[22:37] | Are you gonna leave so I can change, | 你能出去一下吗 我要换衣服 |
[22:40] | or should I go into the bathroom? | 还是说要我去厕所换 |
[22:44] | You can’t be naked in front of me? | 你就不能在我面前光着身子吗 |
[22:45] | Not right now. I don’t feel like it. | 现在不能 我没这个心情 |
[22:54] | – Aunt Ellie. – Oh, my God. | -艾莉阿姨 -天哪 |
[22:56] | You are stubborn. Don’t even ask. | 你可真固执 别费劲问了 |
[22:58] | It’s not about the case. | 不是案子的事 |
[22:59] | – Well, I’m sure it can wait. – It’s about mom. | -那这事应该可以等吧 -是我妈妈 |
[23:01] | I checked in with her support group, | 我联系了她的互助小组 |
[23:02] | and she hasn’t been there in weeks. | 她已经几周没去了 |
[23:04] | And I talked to her. | 我和她聊了聊 |
[23:05] | She said she’s been out most nights | 她说她大部分晚上 |
[23:07] | at some knitting club. | 都要去什么编织俱乐部 |
[23:08] | Well, tell her I could use a new hat. | 那告诉她可以给我织顶帽子 |
[23:10] | I went to the bank machine yesterday. | 我昨天去提款机取钱 |
[23:14] | – Cleaned me out. – I thought she was getting better. | -分文不剩 -我以为她有所好转了呢 |
[23:16] | Yeah, so did I, | 我也这么以为 |
[23:16] | but I tried to talk to her about it. | 我试图和她谈起此事 |
[23:18] | She either denies or… hangs up the phone on me. | 她要么否认 要么就挂我电话 |
[23:22] | I know you’re busy. | 我知道你很忙 |
[23:23] | I just — I don’t know what else to do right now. | 只是 我不知道现在还能怎么办 |
[23:24] | I’ll go see her. | 我会去看她的 |
[23:25] | I don’t know when, but I will. | 虽然不知道什么时候 但是我会去的 |
[23:27] | Hang in there, okay? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[23:49] | I checked the uncle. | 我跟他叔叔核实过了 |
[23:51] | Dean was working in the restaurant that night. | 迪恩那晚的确在餐馆工作 |
[23:56] | What have we got here? | 这边有什么发现 |
[23:59] | Um, it’s Danny in the gas station, | 这是拍到丹尼在加油站的录像 |
[24:02] | just like Dean said, | 正如迪恩所说 |
[24:03] | but it’s like I… | 但是感觉就像… |
[24:07] | I don’t recognize him. | 我完全不认识他 |
[24:09] | I — it’s Danny, but I — | 他的确是丹尼 但是… |
[24:12] | I don’t know this child. | 这不是我认识的那个孩子 |
[24:14] | Our angel wasn’t such an angel after all. | 看来咱们的小天使终归不是完美无缺的 |
[24:16] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[24:18] | What, that he got what he deserved? | 是说他活该吗 |
[24:20] | Please tell me that’s not what you’re saying. | 拜托你告诉我不是这意思 |
[24:22] | It’s just that this fills in the picture | 只是觉得看到这样的他 |
[24:24] | a little more clearly. | 才更真实 |
[24:27] | What did his mom want? You talk to her? | 她妈妈想怎样 你和她聊过了吗 |
[24:29] | She said she met Pierson at the tourist office | 她说她在旅客中心见过皮尔森 |
[24:33] | the day before he talked to Danny. | 就在他和丹尼说话的前一天 |
[24:35] | He came in looking for a hunting permit. | 他询问了狩猎许可的事 |
[24:38] | We… we really need to find this guy. | 我们真的很需要找到这个人 |
[24:41] | Yeah, I’m aware of that. | 是啊 这我知道 |
[24:42] | And she also was very upset about the fact | 而且她对于我们瞒着她这件事 |
[24:45] | that we’ve been keeping her in the dark. | 非常不高兴 |
[24:47] | Okay. They want to know everything, | 好啊 他们想了解一切 |
[24:49] | we’ll show them everything. | 咱们就告诉他们一切 |
[24:51] | – No, I — – Let’s send Dean on his way, | -不 我… -放迪恩回去 |
[24:52] | – go show ’em the tape. – No, no, no, no. | -然后把录像带拿给他们看 -不不不 |
[24:55] | In this case, I don’t think that is a good idea. | 现在这种情况下 我觉得不该这样做 |
[24:57] | They don’t need to see this sort of thing. | 他们现在最好别看到这种东西 |
[25:00] | Beth is disturbed enough as it is. | 贝丝已经够烦恼了 |
[25:02] | Follow the evidence. Inform the family. | 跟着证据走 通知他家人 |
[25:04] | Don’t get emotionally involved. | 别被个人情绪影响 |
[25:07] | We’ll visit the Solanos tonight. | 我们今晚去拜访索拉诺一家 |
[25:34] | All right, you can go. | 好了 你可以走了 |
[25:39] | Hope you’re happy. | 这下你高兴了 |
[25:41] | I’d be happier if you could give us | 如果你能在走前留下指纹和 |
[25:42] | fingerprints and a cheek swab before you go. | 口腔内膜样本 我会更高兴 |
[25:45] | Do I have to? | 是必须吗 |
[25:47] | Well, strictly speaking, it’s voluntary, | 严格来讲 是自愿的 |
[25:49] | but we’d advise it, it’s a big help. | 但是我们建议如此 这会有很大帮助的 |
[25:51] | Then you’ll file that away, | 然后你会把它们存档 |
[25:52] | and then ten years from now | 过上十几年 |
[25:53] | when someone thinks my fingerprints | 如果有人认为我的指纹 |
[25:55] | look a tiny bit like someone else’s, | 和另一个人的有点像 |
[25:56] | I end up in prison. | 我就得去蹲监狱 |
[25:58] | No, thank you. | 不必了 多谢 |
[26:00] | Just trying to fully eliminate you from the picture. | 只是想彻底排除你的嫌疑 |
[26:03] | You talked to my uncle, didn’t you? | 你和我叔叔聊过了 对吧 |
[26:05] | Doesn’t that fully eliminate me from the picture, | 这还不能彻底消除我的嫌疑吗 |
[26:07] | or are you having a hard time believing | 还是你就是没法信任 |
[26:08] | the ethnic folk in town? | 城里的有色人种 |
[26:10] | Dean, don’t. | 迪恩 别这样 |
[26:11] | I have to go home and deal with him now. | 现在是我得回去面对他了 |
[26:13] | Thank you for that. | 真是万分感谢 |
[26:21] | I’ll take the dark one. | 我要黑色那只 |
[26:22] | It’s a good-looking bird. | 真是只漂亮的鸡 |
[26:24] | 20. | 20美元 |
[26:30] | I’ll bring him out back, then deliver him to you. | 我去把它处理好 再给你送去 |
[26:32] | No, it’s all right. I’ll take him now. | 不用了 我现在就带走 |
[26:35] | Got a special guest coming to dinner tonight. | 今晚有个特殊的客人要招待 |
[26:54] | You’re a good one. | 真是只好鸡 |
[27:04] | A dead 12-year-old boy had Pierson’s cell phone number | 一个死掉的12岁男孩的衬衫内衬里 |
[27:07] | stuffed into his pocket. | 塞着皮尔森的电话号码 |
[27:08] | You don’t think it’s reasonable | 这还不算个检查他 |
[27:09] | to take a look around his property, | 个人财产的充分理由吗 |
[27:10] | find out if he’s got something of Danny’s, maybe? | 也许他还持有什么丹尼的物品呢 |
[27:12] | His cell phone, which we’re still searching for. | 比如我们还在寻找中的手机 |
[27:14] | – I want to take a look as much as you do… – Don’t bet on it. | -我也一样想检查 -这我真没看出来 |
[27:15] | But the judge doesn’t believe we’ve got reasonable cause. | 但是法官不相信我们有正当理由 |
[27:18] | Find a new judge. | 那就换个法官 |
[27:19] | Carver. Emmett Carver. | 卡弗 埃米特·卡弗 |
[27:24] | Please do not call me Emmett. | 请别叫我埃米特 |
[27:26] | Please don’t walk out on me while I’m talking to you. | 请别在我还在说话时就甩手走人 |
[27:28] | Pierson’s discharge from the army — | 皮尔森是个退伍军人 |
[27:30] | pretty impossible to break through military confidentiality, | 要破除军方保密协议几乎不可能 |
[27:33] | but Palmerton police spoke to | 但帕尔默顿警方从 |
[27:34] | a pharmacist near his home. | 他家附近的药剂师那了解到 |
[27:36] | Eight months ago, he renewed a prescription — | 八个月前 他重新申请了一味处方药 |
[27:38] | risperidone. | 利培酮 |
[27:40] | What’s risperidone? | 利培酮是什么 |
[27:41] | An anti-psychotic. | 一种抗精神病药 |
[28:01] | – They made me tell them. – I know, I know. | -他们逼我说的 -我知道 我知道 |
[28:03] | Please don’t be mad. I’m so sorry. | 拜托你别生我的气 我很抱歉 |
[28:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:08] | It’s all right, okay? | 没事的 好吗 |
[28:43] | – Yeah? – Vince, it’s Tom. | -谁啊 -文斯 我是汤姆 |
[28:50] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[28:51] | Your mom said you were back here, | 你妈妈说你回来了 |
[28:52] | and I was wondering if you’d help me fix my skateboard. | 所以我想请你帮我修滑板 |
[28:55] | The wheels have been sticking, and I can’t figure out why. | 轮子不会转了 我不知道怎么回事 |
[28:58] | Yeah, just put it top-down right here. | 把它翻过来放在这里 |
[29:04] | So how you been, Tommy? | 你最近怎么样 汤米 |
[29:07] | Sorry about your friend. How you holding up? | 我对你朋友的事深表遗憾 你还好吗 |
[29:10] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[29:11] | Your mom figure out what happened to Danny? | 你妈妈查清楚丹尼的事了吗 |
[29:13] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得还没有 |
[29:17] | Well, she have any ideas? | 她有什么想法吗 |
[29:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:21] | I hardly ever see her anymore. | 我最近都见不到她了 |
[29:27] | She even know you’re here? | 她知道你来这儿了吗 |
[29:29] | No. | 不知道 |
[29:52] | Something came for you today. | 今天有你一封邮件 |
[29:56] | – Some goodies. – Oh, thanks. | -是好吃的吧 -谢谢 |
[30:02] | You’re not drunk-dialing, are you? | 你不是喝醉了想找人接你吧 |
[30:05] | – No. – No? | -不是 -不是吗 |
[30:07] | Oh, well, no, of course not. | 我不是这个意思 你当然不会 |
[30:08] | I mean, you wouldn’t drunk-dial, would you? | 你才不会喝醉了要别人接 对吧 |
[30:10] | You wouldn’t drunk-dial anybody. | 你不会喝醉了要别人来接你的 |
[30:11] | You’re so… you’re so even-keeled, | 你这么稳重 |
[30:14] | not like me. | 不像我 |
[30:14] | I mean, that was a nightly occurrence | 我前任离开后 |
[30:16] | when my ex left. | 每天晚上我都会来这么一出 |
[30:17] | I had scored me some of those | 我给自己准备了一些小药丸 |
[30:18] | little happy pills to get me through that down spell. | 来熬过那段难熬的时间 |
[30:22] | SSRIs. | 抗抑郁药物 |
[30:24] | You want to know a little secret? | 要我告诉你一个小秘密吗 |
[30:27] | I still take them. | 其实我现在也在吃 |
[30:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:31] | Although, I mean, I shouldn’t say secret, should I? | 不过 我不该说这是秘密对吧 |
[30:33] | It’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 这也没什么可丢人的 |
[30:35] | Everyone’s got something going on. | 是人就会有烦恼 |
[30:44] | Listen, I hope that you don’t judge me. | 我希望你不会看轻我 |
[30:48] | I made a mistake with Mark Solano, | 我和马克·索拉诺的事是个错误 |
[30:52] | but I’m a decent person, actually. | 但我其实是个正经人 |
[30:54] | Impulsive, yes. | 我是会冲动 |
[30:57] | Lonely, for sure. | 也会觉得寂寞 |
[31:00] | But I’m decent. | 但我是个正经人 |
[31:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:07] | – Oh, I think that — – I think your food’s ready. | -我想是 -是你点得餐好了 |
[31:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:27] | How’s he doing in there? | 他怎么样 |
[31:30] | Good, I think. | 应该还不错吧 |
[31:31] | He seems awfully quiet. Is he mad at me? | 他安静得吓人 他生我的气了吗 |
[31:34] | – He might just miss you. – God, I know. | -他可能就是想你了 -天 我知道 |
[31:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:38] | It’s killing me, but what can I do? | 我也很难受 可我能做什么呢 |
[31:40] | I mean, I have to go out again tonight, and– | 我今晚还得去查案 而且… |
[31:43] | I’m not criticizing you. | 我没有批评你的意思 |
[31:45] | I just know how he feels. | 我只是理解他的感受 |
[31:47] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[31:53] | How about some chocolate ice cream, honey? | 要吃巧克力冰淇淋吗 宝贝 |
[31:57] | Uh, sure. | 好 |
[32:00] | Great. | 好的 |
[32:04] | He and my boss should get together. | 他和我上司应该会很合拍 |
[32:06] | They can just grunt at each other. | 可以相互嘟哝着交流 |
[32:09] | Oh, tonight’s gonna be a lot of fun | 今晚和搭档埃米特·卡弗 |
[32:12] | with my pal Emmett Carver. | 一起执勤一定很有趣 |
[32:16] | Hey, you know what? | 不如这样吧 |
[32:17] | Why don’t you invite him to dinner? | 你邀请他来吃顿晚餐 |
[32:19] | – What? – Even just to make sure you get another meal at home. | -什么 -就算是多在家吃顿饭也挺好 |
[32:21] | Invite who to dinner? | 邀请谁来吃晚餐 |
[32:23] | – Carver. – What? | -卡弗 -什么 |
[32:26] | Kill him with kindness. | 以德报怨啊 |
[32:27] | I mean, I don’t have anything against the guy, | 我对他没有任何敌意 |
[32:28] | except he makes you so miserable. | 除了他让你这么痛苦这一点 |
[32:30] | Let me help you out. | 让我来帮帮你吧 |
[32:32] | And then maybe he’ll be so grateful, | 然后说不定他会被感动了 |
[32:34] | if it goes well, that, you know, | 如果顺利的话 |
[32:35] | you can help me out. | 你也能为我做点什么了 |
[32:38] | I see what this is all about. | 我知道你打什么主意了 |
[32:41] | That’s what everything’s about. | 我的所有努力都是为了这个啊 |
[32:50] | 707 535 0109 | 拉尔斯·皮尔森 |
[33:23] | Should I rewind? | 要我倒带吗 |
[33:30] | You want to see it again? | 你们要再看一遍吗 |
[33:31] | – No. – I don’t understand it. | -不用 -我不明白 |
[33:33] | He forced Danny to go with him. | 他强迫丹尼跟他走 |
[33:35] | He says Danny asked to go, begged. | 他说是丹尼自愿的 实际上是求他来着 |
[33:37] | No, Danny would not have done that. | 不 丹尼不会这么做 |
[33:39] | What did we just watch? | 那我们刚看的是什么 |
[33:40] | I am saying that wasn’t him. | 我在说 那不是他 |
[33:42] | Danny was innocent. | 丹尼是无辜的 |
[33:45] | I know that he never did drugs. | 我知道他绝不会吸毒的 |
[33:48] | – We can’t know for sure. – No one is saying he did. | -这个我们还不确定 -没人说他吸毒 |
[33:50] | What we still want to know is | 我们想知道的是 |
[33:51] | whether this incident connects | 这件事是否 |
[33:52] | to the money in Danny’s room. | 与在丹尼房间里找到的钱有关 |
[33:55] | We’re hoping maybe you know something. | 我们是希望也许你们了解什么情况 |
[33:57] | Well, you should’ve asked us about the money | 你们找到钱的时候 |
[33:58] | when you found it. | 就应该来问我们 |
[33:59] | You wait this long to tell us? | 你居然等了这么久才告诉我们 |
[34:01] | – When did you get the tape? – Today. | -你们时候时候拿到录像带的 -今天 |
[34:03] | Beth was very clear this morning, | 贝丝今天早上已经说的很明白了 |
[34:04] | and we can understand how frustrating — | 我们也明白这种情况令人沮丧 |
[34:06] | No, yeah, that’s one word for it, yeah. | 这词用的可真轻描淡写 |
[34:08] | We want to be as open as possible from now on, | 从现在起 我们希望尽可能地开诚布公 |
[34:11] | and we want to explain everything to you. | 我们想把全部情况都告诉你们 |
[34:12] | Except you’re not, Ellie. | 但是你没有 艾莉 |
[34:14] | Nothing you are saying is making any sense. | 你所说的一切根本毫无逻辑 |
[34:17] | Today, there was this backpacker. | 今天先是说这个背包客的事 |
[34:19] | Now you’re showing us someone else | 现在又给我看有人带着 |
[34:21] | who took our son to buy cocaine. | 我们儿子去买可卡因的录像 |
[34:24] | I mean, who — who even is he? | 而且这人 这人又是谁啊 |
[34:27] | How did he meet Danny? | 他是怎么和丹尼认识的 |
[34:29] | That’s… | 他… |
[34:31] | That’s Chloe’s boyfriend. | 他是克洛伊的男朋友 |
[34:34] | What? | 什么 |
[34:37] | I saw ’em together. | 我看到他们俩了 |
[34:38] | They were — they were together. | 他们 就是在一起 |
[34:44] | Is that true, Chloe? | 是真的吗 克洛伊 |
[34:47] | – Is it? – He didn’t hurt Danny. | -是吗 -他没有伤害丹尼 |
[34:49] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[34:53] | You knew this? | 你知道这事 |
[34:58] | When did you see them, Mark? | 你什么时候见到他们的 马克 |
[34:59] | This afternoon, right off main street. | 今天下午 就在主街旁 |
[35:01] | And you say nothing? You are worse than they are. | 可你居然只字未提 你比他们还过分 |
[35:03] | No, no, I’m trying to protect you. | 不不 我是想保护你 |
[35:04] | I knew that it would upset you! | 我知道 你知道了一定会生气 |
[35:05] | And this wouldn’t? This wouldn’t, Mark? | 那这样就不会 这样就好了吗 马克 |
[35:07] | To find out this way from them, | 让他们用这种方式告诉我 |
[35:09] | that my daughter | 我女儿 |
[35:10] | – is seeing a drug dealer? – No, no! | -和个毒贩在一起 -不 不是的 |
[35:12] | – He’s not a drag dealer. – My husband is a liar, | -他不是个毒贩 -我丈夫是个骗子 |
[35:14] | and my son is… | 而我儿子居然 |
[35:18] | No, I can’t — I can’t do this anymore. | 受不了了 我没法待下去了 |
[35:20] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[35:20] | Damn it, get back here! | 见鬼 你给我回来 |
[35:22] | Nice work. Nice work. | 你们做的好啊 真好 |
[35:23] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[35:31] | No, not now. I don’t want to talk about it. | 不 现在我不想谈这事 |
[35:34] | I do. | 但我想谈 |
[35:35] | Did you really not know about it? | 你真对这事毫不知情吗 |
[35:37] | What else don’t you know? | 还有什么是你不知道的 |
[35:40] | They’re telling me that he’s 17, | 他们告诉我他十七岁 |
[35:42] | almost 18 years old. | 快十八岁了 |
[35:44] | – He is. – Dating a 15-year-old. | -没错 -跟十五岁的女孩谈恋爱 |
[35:46] | – Sound familiar? – No, no, don’t give me that. | -耳熟吗 -你别跟我说这话 |
[35:48] | Go ahead and ask, dad. | 你继续问 爸爸 |
[35:49] | I know you’re dying to. | 我知道你很想知道 |
[35:51] | – Are you having sex? – Yes. | -你们做爱了吗 -做了 |
[35:53] | Except we’re using condoms, | 不过我们有用安全套 |
[35:55] | which is more than you and mom did. | 不像你跟妈妈 |
[35:56] | You know what? You can’t talk to me like that. | 知道吗 你不能那样跟我说话 |
[35:57] | No, I can, actually. | 不 事实上我可以 |
[36:00] | I got you out of a holding cell, | 是我把你从拘留所救出来 |
[36:01] | because I saw how you and Gemma Fisher | 因为我在旅馆工作时 |
[36:04] | were looking at each other | 看到你跟嘉玛·费舍 |
[36:05] | while I was working at the inn. | 是如何眉来眼去的 |
[36:06] | It makes me sick to even think about it. | 我连想想都觉得恶心 |
[36:08] | I probably changed your sheets. | 我可能还换过你们用的床单 |
[36:10] | Do you want to talk about that too? | 那件事你也想聊聊吗 |
[36:31] | 地址 加州帕尔默顿 比彻路八号 | |
[36:46] | I hope you’re happy. | 这下你高兴了 |
[36:47] | Why is everyone saying that to me today? | 为什么大家今天都对我说句话 |
[36:50] | I’m never happy. | 我从来都不高兴 |
[36:51] | Well, you deserve to be as miserable | 你给其他人带来多大的痛苦 |
[36:52] | as you make everyone else. | 你就该承受多大的痛苦 |
[36:54] | I didn’t say I was miserable. | 我也没说过我痛苦 |
[36:55] | Do you know what you just did? | 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[36:58] | All that family had left | 那个家庭仅剩的 |
[36:59] | was the memory of their son, | 就是对儿子的记忆 |
[37:01] | and you just shattered it. | 因为你而支离破碎了 |
[37:02] | – Maybe it deserved to be shattered. – What? | -也许它就该支离破碎 -什么 |
[37:05] | Who says such a thing? | 你那是人话吗 |
[37:06] | How can you even justify — | 你怎么说得过去… |
[37:08] | Because they wanted to know everything. | 因为是他们自己想知道所有真相 |
[37:11] | ’cause I turnover every stone, maybe I find something. | 因为每个人都调查 才有可能找到线索 |
[37:14] | I have one goal. One goal. | 我只有一个目标 就这一个 |
[37:17] | To find Danny’s killer. | 就是找出杀害丹尼的凶手 |
[37:18] | Now, maybe you don’t share that goal. | 也许这不是你的目标 |
[37:19] | – What? – Maybe some things are more important to you. | -什么 -也许对你来说有更重要的事 |
[37:22] | Nothing is more important to me | 没有什么事对我重要过 |
[37:23] | than finding Danny’s — | 找出杀害丹尼的 |
[37:24] | You know, I just can’t — I cannot — I just — | 我只是无法 我 我只是 |
[37:29] | – Why don’t you come for dinner? – What? | -来我家吃顿晚饭吧 -什么 |
[37:32] | – Now? – No, not now. | -现在吗 -不是现在 |
[37:34] | – Another time. – Why? | -下次 -为什么 |
[37:36] | Because you are new in town. | 因为你刚来镇上 |
[37:39] | Because that’s what people do | 因为新到镇上 |
[37:41] | when someone is new in town. | 常人都会这么做 |
[37:43] | You invite them over to your house for dinner, | 人们会请新居民去家里吃饭 |
[37:46] | especially when that person is your boss. | 尤其当那人是你上司的时候 |
[37:48] | That’s what people do. | 常人都会这么做 |
[37:50] | – When? – I don’t know. | -那你说什么时候 -我怎么知道 |
[37:52] | I didn’t ask. My husband is inviting you. | 不是我 是我丈夫想要邀请你 |
[37:55] | So why don’t we say tomorrow? | 你觉得明天怎么样 |
[37:57] | What will we talk about? | 我们到时聊什么 |
[37:59] | I have no idea. Hopefully not work. | 我不知道 最好别聊公事 |
[38:03] | Could you just say yes? Please just say the word yes. | 说声好行吗 拜托你就说个好吧 |
[38:06] | – Yes. – Okay, excellent. | -好 -非常好 |
[38:10] | It will be so nice to have you in my home. | 很高兴你能来我家做客 |
[38:15] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:16] | Right. Good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[38:42] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[38:44] | Now, that’s what I call a welcome. | 这是欢迎的意思吧 |
[38:46] | Feel all warm and special inside. | 我的内心充斥着温暖澎湃和受宠若惊 |
[38:48] | No, I-I wasn’t — I wasn’t expecting you, sorry. | 不 我只是 没想到你会来 抱歉 |
[38:57] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:59] | Yes, why? | 还好 怎么了 |
[39:02] | It’s just I saw you at the police station | 我看到你午休时 |
[39:05] | around lunchtime talking to Detective Miller. | 在跟米勒警探谈话 |
[39:07] | You looked really upset. I got concerned. | 你看起来很心烦 我很担心你 |
[39:11] | Well, you know, Ellie’s my aunt, so… | 因为艾莉是我的姨姨 所以 |
[39:15] | we were talking about family stuff. | 我们当时是在聊家事 |
[39:19] | My mother is having problems, | 我的母亲遇到问题了 |
[39:23] | financial and otherwise, so… | 财务问题还有其他 所以… |
[39:27] | Well, we’ve all got our problems. | 我们每个人都有自己的麻烦 |
[39:30] | Me — I’m trying to decide | 至于我呢 我在考虑 |
[39:33] | if I should stay here or leave. | 我该留下还是离开 |
[39:35] | Leave? Leave, like, Gracepoint? | 离开 是离开恩点镇还是 |
[39:38] | No one seems to want me around. | 好像没人想我留在这里 |
[39:44] | I can’t tell what you want yet. | 我也看不出你的意思 |
[39:54] | Feel like forgetting your troubles for a while? | 想暂时摆脱烦恼吗 |
[39:57] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[40:01] | Come on. | 请进吧 |
[40:34] | All yours. | 都归你了 |
[41:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:13] | What for? | 为什么道歉 |
[41:16] | I should’ve told you about Chloe. | 我本该跟你说克洛伊的事 |
[41:27] | Can we — | 我们能不能… |
[41:29] | can we please try to stop fighting? | 能不能别这样斗气下去了 |
[41:33] | Every morning I wake up… | 我每天早上起床 |
[41:36] | I think maybe — | 总会想也许 |
[41:39] | maybe they’ll tell us something. | 也许他们有什么能告诉我们的了 |
[41:40] | Maybe — I don’t know — they’ll call | 也许 我不知道 也许他们会来电话 |
[41:43] | or show up | 或者上门来 |
[41:44] | or, god, tell us what happened | 或者 告诉我们丹尼到底是 |
[41:48] | to Danny, and instead, | 出了什么事 可到头来 |
[41:51] | all we find out is… how little we knew him. | 却发现 原来我们对他了解这么少 |
[41:57] | That’s just one day. | 你不能以偏概全 |
[41:58] | And now Chloe… | 现在克洛伊的事… |
[42:00] | it is too much for me, Mark, | 我实在无法接受 马克 |
[42:01] | how you can spend your whole life with people, | 你的一生都是和某人一起度过的 |
[42:06] | devote every waking second, and — | 醒着的每分每秒都是 然而 |
[42:10] | God, I feel like such a fool. | 天啊 我觉得我简直太傻 |
[42:13] | Come on, Beth. | 别说了 贝丝 |
[42:14] | I don’t even know my own family. | 我连自己的家人都完全不了解 |
[42:17] | – That’s not true. – It isn’t? | -不是那样的 -不是吗 |
[42:21] | Promise me there’s nothing else I don’t know about. | 向我保证你没有别的事瞒着我 |
[42:35] | Hey, this is Julianne. | 我是朱莉安娜 |
[42:37] | I know you’re desperate to reach me, | 我知道你找我有事 |
[42:38] | but you’re gonna have to wait. | 但恐怕你得等一下了 |
[42:40] | Leave a message, and we’ll talk soon, maybe. | 给我留言 也许我很快会给你回电 |
[42:43] | Bye. | 再见 |