| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:17] | Previously on Gracepoint… | 《小镇疑云》前情回顾 | 
| [00:19] | You have to change all this. No more stress. | 你得改变 卸下所有压力 | 
| [00:22] | If you don’t, you’ll end up dead. | 否则你会死的 | 
| [00:24] | It’s about mom. | 是我妈妈 | 
| [00:25] | I went to the bank machine yesterday. Cleaned me out. | 我昨天去提款机取钱 分文不剩 | 
| [00:27] | – Feel like forgetting your troubles for a little while? – Yeah. | -想暂时摆脱烦恼吗 -好啊 | 
| [00:29] | Why don’t you invite him to dinner? | 你邀请他来吃顿晚餐 | 
| [00:30] | – Invite who to dinner? – Carver. | -邀请谁来吃晚餐 -卡弗 | 
| [00:32] | It’s like he was in a boat, or he was put in a boat. | 他当时在船上 或是被放在了船 | 
| [00:34] | – Mark, do you own a boat? – Yeah. | -马克 你有船吗 -有 | 
| [00:36] | What have we got here? | 这边有什么发现 | 
| [00:37] | Danny in the gas station, | 这是拍到丹尼在加油站的录像 | 
| [00:38] | just like Dean said. | 正如迪恩所说 | 
| [00:40] | You’re still sure that’s all he’s guilty of? | 你还认定他的罪只有出轨吗 | 
| [00:42] | He’s got nothing to do with this? | 还觉得他与此事毫无关系 | 
| [00:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [00:44] | Promise me there’s nothing else I don’t know about. | 向我保证你没有别的事瞒着我 | 
| [00:55] | He’s here. | 就在这 | 
| [00:57] | One of the night boats called it in. | 一艘夜间行船报的警 | 
| [00:58] | No sign of anyone on it. | 没有迹象表明船里有人 | 
| [01:00] | Who do we call? | 我们应该找谁 | 
| [01:02] | The Harbor Master, Coastguard? | 港务局还是海岸警卫队 | 
| [01:04] | I need people out there collecting every piece. | 他们得去把每一块碎片都捞回来 | 
| [01:07] | The tide’s coming in. It’ll wash up soon enough. | 现在在涨潮 残骸很快就会被冲走 | 
| [01:09] | No, get it done! | 不行 都得给我捞回来 | 
| [01:13] | Call the Harbor Master. | 打给港务局 | 
| [01:15] | I need a marine crew to north beach. | 我需要一队人到北沙滩来打捞残骸 | 
| [02:10] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 | 
| [02:12] | That’s understandable. | 我能理解 | 
| [02:17] | You saw yesterday. You saw how angry Mark is. | 昨天你在场 看到马克有多生气了 | 
| [02:21] | I think you’re both angry. | 我觉得你俩都很生气 | 
| [02:22] | Have you ruled him out? | 你们排除他的嫌疑了吗 | 
| [02:24] | Beth, it’s 4:00 in the morning. | 贝丝 现在可是凌晨四点 | 
| [02:26] | Well, what about the backpacker? | 那名背包客呢 | 
| [02:28] | We don’t know yet. | 还不清楚 | 
| [02:29] | Ellie, please tell me something. | 艾莉 求你告诉我 | 
| [02:32] | You had Mark in for a whole day. | 马克被你们审问了一整天 | 
| [02:34] | Then without saying anything, | 接着也没有任何说法 | 
| [02:35] | you move on to these other guys. | 你们就继续调查其他人 | 
| [02:35] | At least tell me if my husband is still a suspect. | 至少告诉我 我丈夫还是不是嫌犯 | 
| [02:38] | It’s not that simple. | 事情远没有这么简单 | 
| [02:39] | It is very simple. | 就这么简单 | 
| [02:40] | Do you think he killed Danny? | 你们认为是他杀了丹尼吗 | 
| [02:47] | I don’t. | 我不这么认为 | 
| [02:49] | But there were gaps in his movements | 但他当天的行踪有一段空白 | 
| [02:53] | we needed to know about | 我们想让他解释清楚 | 
| [02:54] | that he did not want… to talk about. | 可他拒绝配合 | 
| [03:00] | Movements when? The night Danny died? | 什么时候的行踪 丹尼死的那晚吗 | 
| [03:02] | – Beth– – And where was he? Just tell me. | -贝丝 -他当时在哪 你就告诉我吧 | 
| [03:06] | You need to ask him. | 你最好自己去问他 | 
| [03:12] | I saw him | 你们 | 
| [03:15] | with Gemma Fisher | 放他走的那晚 | 
| [03:17] | the same night you let him go. | 我看到他和嘉玛·费舍在一起 | 
| [03:20] | Does Mark know that? | 马克知道你看到他们了吗 | 
| [03:24] | Beth, you have to… you have to tell him. | 贝丝 你得告诉他 | 
| [03:28] | You have to talk to him. | 和他谈谈 | 
| [03:39] | Oh, God. | 天呐 | 
| [03:45] | Is that Paul? | 那是保罗吗 | 
| [03:48] | How long has he been standing there? | 他站那多久了 | 
| [03:51] | Why is he awake at this time of night? | 半夜这个点他为什么醒着 | 
| [03:57] | Over half of it was burnt. | 有一大半都烧焦了 | 
| [03:58] | CSI’s going through what’s left. | 现场调查员正在处理剩下的残骸 | 
| [04:01] | You’re up late. | 你起晚了 | 
| [04:02] | What’s going on? Why are you back? | 怎么回事 你们怎么又来了 | 
| [04:04] | You wanted up-to-the-minute. | 想要知道案件的最新进展 | 
| [04:05] | You should expect to see a lot of us. | 你就该料到会常常见到我们 | 
| [04:07] | Someone lit a boat on fire out in the harbor late last night. | 昨天深夜有人在港口点燃了一艘船 | 
| [04:11] | But it’s not mine, ’cause mine’s still in the marina | 不过不是我的船 我的船还停在码头 | 
| [04:13] | under close watch. | 被严密监视着 | 
| [04:15] | Also, we’re holding a public meeting at the school at noon, | 另外 我们中午将在学校召开公开会议 | 
| [04:18] | fill in the town on where we are. | 好让镇民了解案情进展 | 
| [04:19] | I’ll let people ask questions, | 我会解答镇民的疑问 | 
| [04:20] | but none of you needs to be there. | 但你们都不用去 | 
| [04:21] | Is the press coming? | 媒体会去吗 | 
| [04:22] | We haven’t asked them. | 我们没邀请他们 | 
| [04:23] | – Why not? – Chloe. | -为什么不 -克洛伊 | 
| [04:25] | I just–I don’t understand why there’s not more being written. | 我只是不懂为什么报道那么少 | 
| [04:28] | Even in the Journal today, | 就连今天的《恩点镇日报》上 | 
| [04:29] | like, six lines on page four. | 四页的报纸只有六行字的报道 | 
| [04:30] | It’s like Danny doesn’t even matter. | 就像丹尼的死根本不足轻重 | 
| [04:32] | I wouldn’t judge this investigation by what’s in the press. | 我就不会凭小报的报道来判断调查的力度 | 
| [04:35] | I think what we’re all wondering | 我只是觉得 | 
| [04:37] | is if there were more in the papers, | 增加此事的报道率 | 
| [04:39] | wouldn’t it jog people’s memories? | 是否可以唤醒人们的记忆 | 
| [04:40] | If that hiker’s picture was printed– | 如果把背包客的照片印在… | 
| [04:43] | We’ve been talking about that– | 我们一直在讨论这件事… | 
| [04:44] | We want Pierson to reappear. | 我们希望皮尔森再次现身 | 
| [04:46] | If he sees his face in the papers, | 要是他在报纸上看到自己的照片 | 
| [04:47] | what are the chances he reveals himself? | 他现身的几率会有多大 | 
| [04:50] | Let us handle the media. | 媒体方面就交给我们吧 | 
| [04:54] | Morning. | 早上好 | 
| [04:57] | There’s a woman in my apartment. | 有个女人在我的公寓里 | 
| [04:59] | Is that a rare occurrence? | 这很少见吗 | 
| [05:00] | Let’s just say the choices in Gracepoint are– | 不如说恩点镇上的选择… | 
| [05:03] | Well, maybe they feel the same way about you. | 或许她们也是这么看你的 | 
| [05:04] | I’m sure they do. | 一定是的 | 
| [05:06] | Come here for a sec. | 过来一下 | 
| [05:07] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [05:14] | Did you just find this? | 你刚刚找到的吗 | 
| [05:15] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [05:17] | Could be worth looking into. | 值得深入调查 | 
| [05:20] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [05:21] | I know you’ve got that Solano girl here most weekends, | 我知道你让索拉诺家的姑娘周末在这打工 | 
| [05:25] | but she can’t be much use to you these days. | 但她最近做不了那么多活了 | 
| [05:29] | Well, I’ve been trying to give her some time. | 我一直在给她点时间调整 | 
| [05:30] | Or I could pick up shifts in the kitchen, wash dishes– | 或者我来干厨房的活 洗碗… | 
| [05:34] | Business has been really dragging lately, so– | 最近生意真的不好做 所以… | 
| [05:37] | You got that detective staying here, don’t you? | 你让那个警探住在这里 对吗 | 
| [05:40] | I really appreciate you dropping by. | 非常感谢你跑这一趟 | 
| [05:42] | I will keep hold of this, | 这份简历我会留着 | 
| [05:43] | and maybe I can call you if business picks up. | 要是生意好转了 我会找你帮忙的 | 
| [05:48] | You do that. | 好的 | 
| [05:54] | This it? | 就这些吗 | 
| [05:55] | Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [05:56] | How you doing? | 你好 | 
| [05:57] | I’ve told him. It makes absolutely no difference. | 我早跟他说过了 都是白费口舌 | 
| [06:00] | Talk to me about the boat. | 跟我说说这艘船 | 
| [06:01] | Well, it was doused in gasoline. | 船被淋过汽油 | 
| [06:03] | The seawater eventually put out the fire. | 火最终是被海水扑灭的 | 
| [06:04] | But if they took it out at, | 如果有人把船划向离岸那么远的地方 | 
| [06:05] | say, 4:00 a.m. to burn it, | 大概凌晨四点时 把船点燃 | 
| [06:07] | how did they get back? | 他们是怎么返回的 | 
| [06:08] | Rear section has marks where a motor might’ve been. | 船尾的痕迹表明舷外发动机被拆下来了 | 
| [06:10] | Could’ve used that to get back on another boat. | 可能是把发动机装在另一艘船上开回来的 | 
| [06:12] | Or could be they just towed it. | 或者用船拖回来 | 
| [06:14] | Any hint why they burned it? | 但为什么要把船烧掉 | 
| [06:16] | Take a look at this piece. | 看这一片 | 
| [06:18] | We sent samples off for analysis. | 已经把样品送去分析了 | 
| [06:22] | Check in the grain. | 看这木纹里 | 
| [06:24] | Strands of hair. | 几缕头发 | 
| [06:26] | 100 bucks says that’s the boat they used | 赌一百块这就是他们用过的船 | 
| [06:28] | and those hairs belong to Danny Solano. | 那些头发一定是丹尼·索拉诺的 | 
| [06:30] | They’re panicking, Miller. | 他们开始慌了 米勒 | 
| [06:31] | Starting to show themselves. | 狐狸尾巴终于露出来了 | 
| [06:32] | That’s exactly what we want. | 这正是我们想要看到的 | 
| [06:33] | That’s an amateur move, burning it like that. | 真是外行 就这样把船烧掉 | 
| [06:36] | Come on, Miller. | 走吧 米勒 | 
| [06:37] | This guy’s got work to do. | 别打扰他工作了 | 
| [06:43] | I was just at the pier. | 我刚才在码头 | 
| [06:45] | There’s a forensics van there, more police tape– | 那里有取证车和封锁带 | 
| [06:49] | New evidence has come in overnight, | 昨天晚上有新的证据出现了 | 
| [06:50] | and we have to examine it without disruption. | 我们需要封锁保护现场进行取证 | 
| [06:52] | Was that the boat that was on fire last night? | 是昨晚着火的那条小船吗 | 
| [06:55] | My brother saw it when he was out with his traps. | 我哥哥放鱼笼时看到了 | 
| [06:57] | It’s too early to talk about specific types of evidence. | 现在谈具体证据还为时尚早 | 
| [07:00] | Find out the real answer to that question. | 搞清楚这个问题的真正答案 | 
| [07:02] | Who is the young fellow in the photo, | 照片里的小伙子是谁 | 
| [07:04] | the one you’ve been showing around? | 就是你到处让人看的那个 | 
| [07:06] | A person of interest. | 一名嫌疑人 | 
| [07:07] | I’m not prepared to say more than that. | 别的信息无可奉告 | 
| [07:09] | You said | 你说了 | 
| [07:10] | the tents on the beach’d come down any day. | 沙滩上的帐篷会很快拆除的 | 
| [07:13] | This is our livelihood you’re stomping on. | 你这耽误的可是我们的营生啊 | 
| [07:15] | You have to understand that every grain of sand | 请你谅解 哪怕是每一粒沙 | 
| [07:17] | has to be sifted. | 我们都得仔细检查 | 
| [07:19] | Every stray hair, every shard of plastic, | 每根头发 每块塑料碎片 | 
| [07:22] | fingernail, toenail, | 手指甲 脚趾甲 | 
| [07:23] | every piece of skin has to be tested. | 每片皮肤碎屑都要检验 | 
| [07:26] | A crime scene on a beach | 沙滩上的犯罪现场 | 
| [07:27] | is one of the very toughest for our officers to deal with. | 对我们工作人员来说是最难处理的现场之一 | 
| [07:30] | We’ll do everything we can to minimize the effects on your business. | 我们会尽可能地不影响你们的生意 | 
| [07:33] | I hope so. | 希望如此 | 
| [07:35] | No one here wants the name Gracepoint | 在座的人没有谁会希望恩点镇 | 
| [07:38] | to become just another word for murder. | 变成谋杀案的代名词 | 
| [07:41] | I told you there was a boat. | 告诉过你那里有一艘船了 | 
| [07:43] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 | 
| [07:43] | Half of Gracepoint owns a boat. | 恩点镇一半的人有船 | 
| [07:44] | Did you look for it? | 你去找过吗 | 
| [07:47] | Does Beth Solano know that you didn’t follow up | 贝丝·索拉诺知道你没有跟进 | 
| [07:49] | on the information that I gave you? | 我给你的线索吗 | 
| [07:51] | No, no, no. You didn’t give me any information. | 不不不 你没有给我任何线索 | 
| [07:52] | You took a guess. | 你只是猜测 | 
| [07:54] | Do not get involved or you will live to regret it. | 别卷进这事来 不然你会后悔的 | 
| [07:57] | Go home. | 回家去 | 
| [08:01] | – Ellie. – Yeah. | -艾莉 -嗯 | 
| [08:02] | Will you pass a message to Beth and Mark? | 能帮我带口信给贝丝和马克吗 | 
| [08:04] | Whenever they feel able to talk, | 无论他们什么时候想发声 | 
| [08:05] | please come to us, to me. | 来找我们 找我 | 
| [08:06] | We’ll do things properly. | 我们会妥当处理的 | 
| [08:08] | Uh… okay, I’ll let them know. | 我会替你转达的 | 
| [08:11] | Longer this goes on, | 这案子拖得越长 | 
| [08:12] | the more everyone wants to stick their nose in. | 就有越多的人想掺合进来 | 
| [08:13] | – I know. – People are getting restless. | -我知道 -他们真是无休无止 | 
| [08:15] | Too many opinions. I don’t like it. | 意见太多 我很不喜欢 | 
| [08:16] | – Detective Carver. – Oh, terrific. | -卡弗警探 -好极了 | 
| [08:18] | You two have found each other. | 你俩一拍即合 | 
| [08:19] | That warmth the heart. | 真暖心 | 
| [08:20] | There’s something Owen found we think you both need to know about. | 欧文有发现 我们觉得应该让你们知道 | 
| [08:22] | Here we go again. | 又来了 | 
| [08:23] | We did some digging on Jack Reinhold from the kayak shop. | 我们调查了皮艇店的杰克·莱因霍尔德 | 
| [08:26] | He’s lived here for years, | 他在这里住了很多年 | 
| [08:27] | but nobody really knows anything about him. | 但没什么人知道他的事 | 
| [08:30] | Turns out he was in prison before he moved here. | 原来他来这里之前曾经蹲过监狱 | 
| [08:33] | He was convicted. | 他被定了罪 | 
| [08:35] | Sex with a minor. | 与未成年人发生性行为 | 
| [08:41] | Take a seat. | 请坐 | 
| [08:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:49] | Is this about the, uh, backpacker, | 这是关于那个 | 
| [08:51] | the one who was talking with Danny? | 跟丹尼说过话的背包客吗 | 
| [08:53] | Our backpacker is still MIA. | 背包客还是没找到 | 
| [08:56] | Tell us about your conviction for statutory rape, Jack. | 说说你与未成年人发生性行为的罪行 杰克 | 
| [09:02] | Getting a bit desperate, are we? | 穷途末路了 是吗 | 
| [09:03] | Just trying to establish the facts. | 只是想要确认事实 | 
| [09:06] | You didn’t mention it when we spoke. | 之前谈话的时候你没提到过 | 
| [09:08] | Because it’s got nothing to do with anybody, | 因为这事跟任何人都没关系 | 
| [09:11] | nothing to do with Danny. | 跟丹尼无关 | 
| [09:13] | You run the Wildlife Club. | 你负责野生动物社团 | 
| [09:15] | That requires a criminal background check | 这得到犯罪记录署查证 | 
| [09:17] | cross-referenced with the sex offenders registry. | 是否有性犯罪记录 | 
| [09:20] | Yeah, but I’m not a sex offender. | 但我不是性犯罪者 | 
| [09:23] | That trial was a farce, and I’m not on any registry. | 那罪名简直荒唐 我可没有罪案记录 | 
| [09:26] | Only because it happened before the registry got started. | 那是因为你犯事时还没有实施这一套记录程序 | 
| [09:31] | You should’ve just declared it, Jack. | 你应该说出来的 杰克 | 
| [09:34] | What, Ellie, when I first come to town, | 什么 艾莉 我刚来镇上的时候 | 
| [09:36] | I should’ve made a little sign? | 就应该做块小牌子吗 | 
| [09:37] | FYI: Ex-convict? | 供参考 “有前科” | 
| [09:40] | No. No. | 不 不 | 
| [09:42] | I was trying to get away from that, | 我来这里就是为了摆脱过去 | 
| [09:44] | and I did. | 也真的摆脱了 | 
| [09:50] | 20 years | 二十年来 | 
| [09:52] | and no complaints. | 相安无事 | 
| [09:54] | I’m not what you’re insinuating. | 我不是你说的那种人 | 
| [09:59] | Jack, when did you | 杰克 你最后一次 | 
| [10:00] | last see Danny Solano? | 见到丹尼·索拉诺是什么时候 | 
| [10:02] | A full day before his body was found. | 发现他尸体的前一天 | 
| [10:09] | He showed up in the morning | 早上他过来 | 
| [10:12] | and did his log as usual. | 照常做记录 | 
| [10:15] | What about the night of Danny’s death? | 丹尼死的那天夜里呢 | 
| [10:16] | Where were you then? | 你在哪 | 
| [10:17] | I was in on my own reading a book. | 我一个人在家看书 | 
| [10:19] | Anyone vouch for that? | 有人能证明吗 | 
| [10:20] | Only the book. | 只有书 | 
| [10:21] | – Which book? – Infinite Jest. | -什么书 -《无限戏谑》 | 
| [10:23] | You might not like it. | 你不会爱看的 | 
| [10:27] | Hardly any pictures. | 没什么图 | 
| [10:29] | We hear you like photography. | 听说你喜欢摄影 | 
| [10:35] | You take a lot of pictures of the boys in your group? | 给社团里的孩子们拍了不少照片吧 | 
| [10:43] | I pity you, | 我很同情你 | 
| [10:45] | seeing depravity in perfectly normal behavior. | 把很正常的举动想得如此邪恶 | 
| [10:50] | If you have an accusation | 如果你要起诉我 | 
| [10:52] | or any real evidence, | 或是有证据指证我 | 
| [10:55] | let’s hear it. | 那就说吧 | 
| [10:58] | Otherwise, I’ve got work to do. | 不然我还有事要做 | 
| [11:18] | That was quick. | 动作真快 | 
| [11:19] | Yeah, I left my cell. | 是啊 我手机没带 | 
| [11:21] | You manage to get an answer | 你已经想办法从卡弗那里 | 
| [11:22] | out of Carver on the combustible boat? | 得到了被烧毁小船的答案吗 | 
| [11:23] | No, not yet, but I will. | 没 还没有 我会去的 | 
| [11:25] | I thought you were asking him in the school. | 我以为你在学校是问他这个 | 
| [11:26] | Just give me one hour. | 给我一个小时 | 
| [11:28] | Simple question. | 问题很简单 | 
| [11:29] | Are you too busy? | 你有那么忙吗 | 
| [11:30] | One hour, that’s all I’m asking for. | 一个小时 我就要一个小时 | 
| [11:31] | 60 minutes, and then I will answer your query, | 六十分钟 到时候我会回答你的问题 | 
| [11:33] | and I think I might actually have something else for you. | 而且我想我还有别的消息给你 | 
| [11:35] | Something to do with Danny Solano? | 跟丹尼·索拉诺有关吗 | 
| [11:37] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [11:39] | Last I checked, I was your editor. | 据我所知 我是你的编辑 | 
| [11:40] | You’re not just my editor. | 你不仅仅是我的编辑 | 
| [11:41] | You’re my mentor, my idol, | 还是我的良师 我的偶像 | 
| [11:42] | font of knowledge and patience. | 我知识和耐心的源泉 | 
| [11:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [11:44] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 | 
| [11:47] | – After you. – Thank you. | -你先请 -谢谢 | 
| [11:48] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [11:51] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [11:54] | No comment. | 无可奉告 | 
| [11:55] | Hey, have you got a minute? | 你有空吗 | 
| [11:57] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [11:58] | So Susan Wright, I think she lives over the trailer park. | 苏珊·怀特 她好像住在房车停车场 | 
| [12:02] | Short and scowly, german shepherd? | 总闷闷不乐的小个子 有条德国牧羊犬 | 
| [12:03] | Yeah, that’s her. Or at least I think it’s her. | 对 就是她 至少我认为是她 | 
| [12:06] | She stopped by the inn this morning | 她今天来旅馆 | 
| [12:07] | looking for some cleaning work. | 想找个打扫卫生的工作 | 
| [12:08] | Okay. | 然后呢 | 
| [12:09] | She brought up Chloe Solano. | 她提起了克洛伊·索拉诺 | 
| [12:10] | She was hoping to pick up her hours. | 她希望能顶替她的工作 | 
| [12:12] | I gave her an application. | 我给了她一份申请表 | 
| [12:14] | When I ran her social security number, | 我查她的社会安全号码时 | 
| [12:15] | a different name came up. | 查出来的是另一个名字 | 
| [12:20] | Ruth Erlick. | 露丝·厄利克 | 
| [12:21] | Strange, right? | 很奇怪 对吧 | 
| [12:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [12:26] | – Thank you. – Welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 | 
| [12:28] | You know, I got some venison in the freezer. | 我冰箱里还有些鹿肉 | 
| [12:31] | You should let me cook for you guys. | 你应该让我给你们做顿饭 | 
| [12:33] | You know, like a Sunday lunch or something. | 周日午餐什么的 | 
| [12:37] | All right, try it now. | 好了 试一下 | 
| [12:41] | Yep, there it goes. Oh. | 好了 太棒了 | 
| [12:43] | All right. Thanks, boss. | 多谢 老板 | 
| [12:45] | I can never get this damn thing to work. | 我永远都没法弄好这鬼东西 | 
| [12:53] | How’d this get down there? | 这东西这么进到这里的 | 
| [12:54] | Ah, Jeez. | 天啊 | 
| [12:56] | My ma, you know? | 我妈妈 你也知道 | 
| [12:57] | You never know. | 永远也猜不到她会干什么 | 
| [13:00] | Did you clog the sink on purpose? | 你是不是故意堵住下水道的 | 
| [13:01] | No, why–why would I do that? | 我干嘛那么做 | 
| [13:03] | I don’t know. Keep me busy? | 我不知道 你想让我忙起来 | 
| [13:05] | Take my mind off things? | 就不会胡思乱想了 | 
| [13:11] | Look, why don’t you let me cook for you guys, huh? | 我给你们做饭吧 | 
| [13:15] | You still got to eat, right? | 总要吃东西吧 对吧 | 
| [13:16] | How many times have you fed us? | 你请我们吃过多少次饭了 | 
| [13:21] | I know it’s never gonna be the same, all right, but… | 我知道不可能回到过去 不过… | 
| [13:26] | You’re a good man, Vince. | 你是个好人 文斯 | 
| [13:28] | A good man. | 一个好人 | 
| [13:30] | I appreciate all the– | 我很感激你所做的… | 
| [13:31] | all the work you’ve been doing, | 你所做的工作 | 
| [13:33] | and the extra work. | 包括那些额外的工作 | 
| [13:34] | And just… | 只是 | 
| [13:38] | I’ve been meaning to give you that. | 我一直想给你这个 | 
| [13:42] | 60 bucks. | 六十块钱 | 
| [13:44] | I mean, it’s not much, but– | 我知道这不算多 但是… | 
| [13:45] | Well, look. Why–why don’t you– | 听我说 你还是… | 
| [13:46] | Why don’t you hold on to it? | 你还是先把这个拿回去 | 
| [13:47] | Then when all this is in the past, | 等事情过去了 | 
| [13:49] | we can have a real conversation about that promotion. | 我们再好好讨论我升职的问题 | 
| [13:58] | I’m gonna ask Beth about Sunday. | 周日的事情我去问问贝丝 | 
| [14:06] | Hey, come on in. | 请进吧 | 
| [14:16] | This is what you called us back here for? | 你叫我们来就因为他 | 
| [14:18] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 | 
| [14:18] | Danny wants to tell people that he was killed by someone he knew. | 丹尼希望大家知道 他认识凶手 | 
| [14:21] | All right, this is offensive. | 太过分了 | 
| [14:22] | I’m ending this right now. | 这次会面到此为止 | 
| [14:23] | No, Raymond knew about the boat. | 不 雷蒙德知道船的事情 | 
| [14:24] | He says that he told you. | 他说他告诉过你们 | 
| [14:25] | – You didn’t listen. – Listen to what? | -你不听 -听什么 | 
| [14:27] | Just hear him out, please. | 就听他说完 拜托了 | 
| [14:29] | Go ahead. | 告诉她 | 
| [14:30] | Beth, we checked into Mr. Connelly’s background. | 贝丝 我们调查了康奈利先生的背景 | 
| [14:34] | He’s declared bankruptcy twice. | 他已经两次申请破产 | 
| [14:35] | No, no. Wait a second. | 不 不 等等 | 
| [14:36] | He has prior convictions for theft | 他有盗窃 | 
| [14:39] | and conspiracy to commit fraud. | 和预谋诈骗的前科 | 
| [14:41] | – What? – Wait a second. | -什么 -等等 | 
| [14:42] | Out, now. | 出去 快走 | 
| [14:43] | That has got nothing to– | 我的前科… | 
| [14:44] | That has got nothing to do with this! | 我的前科跟这事没关系 | 
| [14:47] | You’re a moron for letting him in. | 你还让他进来 真是太傻了 | 
| [14:51] | Get up. | 站起来 | 
| [14:53] | I don’t know if you’re mentally ill, a liar, | 我不知道你是精神不正常 还是爱说谎 | 
| [14:55] | Or someone who actually believes they’re telling the truth. | 或以为自己满口真理 | 
| [14:57] | I don’t care. | 我不关心 | 
| [14:58] | My job is to find this killer and prove my case in court. | 我的工作是抓到凶手 并在庭上指认他 | 
| [15:01] | Let go of me. | 放开我 | 
| [15:02] | I deal in facts. | 我基于事实 | 
| [15:03] | All you’ve given her is fantasy. | 但你对她说的都是幻象 | 
| [15:05] | Now, Pete is gonna follow you as you drive | 现在 皮特会开车跟着你 | 
| [15:07] | very far away from this house. | 直到你离这间房子远远的 | 
| [15:10] | Final warning. | 最后一次警告你 | 
| [15:11] | I see you again… | 再看见你 | 
| [15:13] | I will lock you up. | 我一定把你送进监狱 | 
| [15:16] | Why would he do this, Ellie? | 他为什么要那么做 艾莉 | 
| [15:17] | What does he have to gain? | 他想要得到什么好处 | 
| [15:19] | I haven’t paid him anything. | 我又没给他钱 | 
| [15:20] | I know, but two weeks from now–two weeks from now, | 我知道 但两周后 两周后 | 
| [15:22] | he goes to the press, and he gives them an exclusive. | 他就会去找媒体 给他们内幕消息 | 
| [15:25] | Six months from now, he writes his memoir. | 他将在半年内出传记 | 
| [15:29] | “How I Worked to Solve the Gracepoint Child Murder Case.” | 名曰《恩点镇谋杀案破案记》 | 
| [15:35] | I am so alone in this. | 我孤立无援了 | 
| [15:38] | Have you talked to Mark yet? | 你和马克谈了吗 | 
| [15:39] | No. No, I can’t. | 不 没有 我做不到 | 
| [15:42] | Beth… | 贝丝… | 
| [15:43] | You have to. | 你必须得谈 | 
| [16:06] | You sure your family’s okay with it? | 你确定你家人同意吗 | 
| [16:08] | Have you checked with your mom? | 你问过你妈妈了吗 | 
| [16:10] | Okay, good. I’ll see you soon. | 好 一会儿见 | 
| [16:12] | Sustenance. | 开饭了 | 
| [16:13] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 | 
| [16:15] | Me hungry isn’t good. | 我饿了可不是什么好事 | 
| [16:15] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 | 
| [16:17] | So listen, I was thinking | 听我说 我在想 | 
| [16:19] | we should probably talk to Jack Reinhold, | 在我们写报道之前 我们应该先和 | 
| [16:22] | get his side of the story before we write anything. | 杰克·莱因霍尔德谈一谈 听听他的说法 | 
| [16:24] | Mm-hmm, sooner the better. | 越快越好 | 
| [16:26] | Let’s finish lunch, and you’ll go talk to him. | 我们吃完午饭 然后你去和他谈 | 
| [16:30] | You mean like alone? | 我一个人吗 | 
| [16:31] | You saw the way he treated me. | 你看到他是怎么对我的了 | 
| [16:32] | I’m like vermin to him. | 就好像我是个害虫 | 
| [16:34] | This one’s on you. | 这任务交给你了 | 
| [16:36] | I– I know the guy, though. | 不过我认识这家伙 | 
| [16:38] | I mean, I did wildlife observation with him | 我和他一起观察野生动物 | 
| [16:40] | till I was in, like, sixth grade. | 一直到六年级 | 
| [16:41] | Exactly why he’ll talk to you. | 所以他才会和你谈 | 
| [16:45] | I have something to do anyways. | 反正我还有别的事 | 
| [16:48] | You gonna tell me what? | 要告诉我是什么事吗 | 
| [16:51] | We sleep together once. You’re already keeping tabs on me? | 我们上了一次床 你就开始监视我吗 | 
| [16:54] | Eat and get on it. | 快点吃完去干活 | 
| [17:00] | 社会安全号码 925-00-3196 姓名 Ruth Erlick | |
| [17:05] | Thank you for speaking to me. | 感谢你们接受我的采访 | 
| [17:07] | I’m not here to pressure you. | 我不是来给你们压力的 | 
| [17:10] | In fact, I’ve been in town since day one, | 实际上 案发第一天我就来镇上了 | 
| [17:12] | and I’ve left you alone. | 但我没来打搅你们 | 
| [17:13] | Yeah, it’s true. | 没错 | 
| [17:14] | I left one of Danny’s toys at the beach, | 我把丹尼的玩具留在了海滩上 | 
| [17:16] | and she brought it back to me so it wouldn’t get stolen. | 是她还给我的 才没有被人偷走 | 
| [17:19] | Look, very simply, I think Danny’s case | 简单地说 我认为丹尼的案子 | 
| [17:21] | should be getting more coverage. | 应该得到更多报道 | 
| [17:22] | And you’re here to help with that? | 你来就是为了报道吗 | 
| [17:24] | Well, you’re not gonna like hearing this, | 我要说的话你们可能不爱听 | 
| [17:26] | but part of the reason your son’s death | 但你们儿子被杀这件案子 | 
| [17:28] | isn’t getting the attention it deserves is, | 得不到应有的社会关注度的原因之一 | 
| [17:30] | he’s not the right profile. | 是因为他没有合适定位 | 
| [17:31] | You know, if Danny were a girl, | 如果丹尼是女孩 | 
| [17:34] | blonde, few years younger, | 金发 再小几岁 | 
| [17:36] | this town would be crawling with reporters. | 记者们会蜂拥而来挤爆这个小镇 | 
| [17:37] | I hope you’re kidding. | 我希望你是在说笑 | 
| [17:39] | I’m sorry I’m not. | 抱歉但事实如此 | 
| [17:41] | 12-year-old boys… people sometimes | 12岁男孩 有时候 | 
| [17:43] | don’t really see them as kids anymore, you know? | 人们已经不把他们当孩子看待了 | 
| [17:45] | They can get into vandalism, steal things; | 他们可能会破坏公物 沾染偷窃 | 
| [17:49] | if you want more focus on this case, | 要是你想让这个案子获得更多的关注 | 
| [17:51] | Beth, it’s really gonna come down to you. | 贝丝 这其实完全取决于你 | 
| [17:53] | Me? Why? | 我 为什么 | 
| [17:54] | You tell your side of things, | 你以你的立场来讲诉这件事 | 
| [17:56] | who your son really was, | 你儿子真实的形象 | 
| [17:57] | how it’s been for you, | 你们的母子深情 | 
| [17:58] | every mom in the state will respond. | 你会得到全国的母亲的响应 | 
| [18:00] | I don’t know. Shouldn’t we clear it with the police? | 我不知道 我们应该先取得警方同意吧 | 
| [18:05] | You can, absolutely. | 当然可以 | 
| [18:07] | But I will say they’re being very cautious, | 但你得知道 他们十分谨慎 | 
| [18:10] | Detective Carver in particular. | 尤其是卡弗警探 | 
| [18:11] | He won’t let anyone in the department speak to the press. | 他禁止局里的任何人接触媒体 | 
| [18:14] | That doesn’t stop Paul Coates. | 保罗·科茨还不是一样有办法搞到消息 | 
| [18:17] | Okay, well, what if | 好吧 如果 | 
| [18:18] | she shows us what she writes before she sends it in? | 在她上交稿件前先拿给我们看呢 | 
| [18:21] | Well, I don’t normally do that, but… | 我一般不这么做 不过… | 
| [18:25] | maybe this time, if you’d consider giving me | 这次可以破例 只要你们愿意提供 | 
| [18:29] | a picture of you and Danny for the article. | 一张你和丹尼的合照作为报道插图 | 
| [18:34] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [18:39] | Why don’t we just get back to you, | 我们之后回复你吧 | 
| [18:41] | Like, maybe tomorrow or — | 明天或者… | 
| [18:42] | Let’s do it. | 就这么办吧 | 
| [18:48] | What are we asking the priest? | 我们为什么要来询问牧师 | 
| [18:49] | He’s one of the few without an alibi | 他是丹尼被杀当晚 | 
| [18:51] | the night Danny was killed. | 少数几个没有不在场证明的人之一 | 
| [18:52] | Know him well? | 和他熟吗 | 
| [18:53] | A bit. | 一般 | 
| [18:55] | He grew up here, | 他在这儿长大 | 
| [18:56] | but he’s a lot younger than me. | 不过比我小很多 | 
| [19:01] | That’s where you’re supposed to say, | 这时候你应该说 | 
| [19:03] | “But he doesn’t look it, Miller.” | “他看起来可没你年轻啊 米勒” | 
| [19:06] | Ah, missed my cue. | 没听出来 | 
| [19:08] | Anyway, he left right after high school. | 总之 他高中毕业后就离开镇子了 | 
| [19:10] | He’s been back two, three years. | 才回来了两三年 | 
| [19:12] | Tom goes to his sunday school. | 汤姆参加着他的主日学校 | 
| [19:14] | So did Danny. | 丹尼也是 | 
| [19:17] | Ellie. | 艾莉 | 
| [19:18] | Beth’s family’s been coming here forever. | 贝丝一家从来不错过礼拜的 | 
| [19:20] | You know, Mary is on our board. | 玛丽还是董事会成员呢 | 
| [19:22] | And you saw Danny at least once a week, | 你每周至少会见丹尼一次 | 
| [19:25] | knew him really well. | 对他相当熟悉了 | 
| [19:26] | Well, I wouldn’t say really well. | 非常了解不敢说 | 
| [19:28] | I mean, he was a good kid, same as Tom. | 他是个好孩子 和汤姆一样 | 
| [19:32] | Does the priest normally teach sunday school? | 牧师会来主日学校上课吗 | 
| [19:36] | I thought that happened during services. | 我以为只有没转正的牧师会去上课 | 
| [19:38] | I’ve arranged to have it afterwards. | 是我后来安排的 | 
| [19:41] | You know, if I can personally convey | 如果我能让孩子们 | 
| [19:43] | just a bit of the comfort and joy | 也感受到 哪怕只有一点 | 
| [19:46] | my faith brings me to the kids in the community, | 信仰给我带来的这种慰藉与欣喜 | 
| [19:48] | then I think all of Gracepoint benefits. | 我觉得整个恩点镇都将获益匪浅 | 
| [19:51] | Where were you on the night of Danny’s death? | 丹尼死亡当晚你在哪 | 
| [19:53] | Like I told your officers, in the rectory on my own. | 像我跟警员说的那样 我一个人在教区 | 
| [19:58] | I was up late trying to write a sermon. | 熬夜写一则布道 | 
| [20:00] | “Trying” being the operative word. | “努力” 就是那则布道的关键词 | 
| [20:04] | Did you often stay up late? | 你经常熬夜吗 | 
| [20:06] | Because I was down on the corner | 前几天晚上凌晨四点的时候 | 
| [20:09] | at 4:00 A.M. the other night, | 我走到那个街角 | 
| [20:10] | and I saw you right outside the door there. | 看到你就站在那扇门外 | 
| [20:14] | Oh, was that you? | 那是你啊 | 
| [20:16] | Okay, um… | 好吧 | 
| [20:18] | Yeah, I have terrible insomnia | 没错 我患有严重的失眠症 | 
| [20:21] | off and on for years. | 这些年时不时会发作 | 
| [20:23] | I can’t find anything to cure it, | 我找不到治愈办法 | 
| [20:25] | so I get up, wander around. | 所以就起床 到处逛逛 | 
| [20:28] | Anything specific that triggered it this time? | 这次失眠发作有什么特殊诱因吗 | 
| [20:31] | Not really, no. | 没有 | 
| [20:34] | Were you up wandering on that thursday night? | 那个周四晚上你也出去闲逛了吗 | 
| [20:38] | I don’t — I don’t think so. | 应该没有 | 
| [20:40] | I mean, I could’ve gone outside for some fresh air | 可能有时候我会出去透透气 | 
| [20:43] | at some point, but I don’t remember. | 但我不记得了 | 
| [20:53] | Susan, yes? | 是苏珊吧 | 
| [20:55] | You gonna tell me I can’t put this here? | 你要说 我不能把海报贴在这吗 | 
| [20:57] | It’s a public kiosk. | 这是个公共广告亭 | 
| [20:59] | Oh, go ahead. I just wanted to say hello. | 请便 我只是想和你打个招呼 | 
| [21:01] | I’m Kathy. I edit The Journal. | 我是凯西 日报的编辑 | 
| [21:04] | You sure you have the right name on there? | 你确定名字没有写错吗 | 
| [21:05] | Is it Susan or Ruth? | 是苏珊还是露丝 | 
| [21:08] | Came across something written about you | 我无意间发现了一些关于你的文章 | 
| [21:09] | from several years back under a different name. | 几年前的东西 用的却是另一个名字 | 
| [21:12] | Somebody must have written it wrong. | 一定是谁写错了 | 
| [21:15] | Wonder why that would happen. | 我很好奇为什么会写错 | 
| [21:17] | I don’t know what you want with me. | 我不知道你想从我这里问什么 | 
| [21:19] | I got business to conduct. | 我还有活要干呢 | 
| [21:21] | All right. Well, maybe we’ll get a chance to talk another time. | 好吧 或许下次我们能有机会聊聊 | 
| [21:24] | I’ll see you around. | 回见 | 
| [21:31] | You ran track, really? | 你曾是田径运动员 不会吧 | 
| [21:33] | Yeah, tough to believe now, huh? | 是的 现在看起来难以置信吧 | 
| [21:35] | What are you talking about? You look great. | 胡说什么 你看起来很棒 | 
| [21:38] | Well, anyway, I ran middle distance, 800, 1,500. | 反正我是中长跑 800 1500 | 
| [21:42] | It’s not so much about skill as it is about grit. | 与技巧相比 其实更重要的是意志 | 
| [21:45] | You learn to live with the pain. | 要学会忍受疼痛 | 
| [21:49] | Wish I could do that now. | 多希望我现在能够做到 | 
| [21:54] | So did you ever think about college? | 你考虑过读大学吗 | 
| [21:57] | Yeah. All was a time, actually. | 有 确实有过 | 
| [21:58] | I had a scholarship to Portland State. | 我拿到了波特兰州立大学的奖学金 | 
| [22:03] | Nice city, good school. | 城市很美 学校也很棒 | 
| [22:06] | But then I got pregnant | 但之后我怀孕了 | 
| [22:08] | and had my sweet Chloe. | 生下了我的宝贝克洛伊 | 
| [22:17] | Was Mark your first boyfriend? | 马克是你第一任男友吗 | 
| [22:21] | You are my strength and shield. | 您是我的力量之源 防护之盾 | 
| [22:24] | My heart trusts in you. | 我全心全意信仰着您 | 
| [22:27] | May your wisdom save me from false choices. | 愿您的智慧拯救我于错误的选择 | 
| [22:32] | In your straight path, may I not stumble. | 在您笔直的道路上 愿我无有过失 | 
| [22:41] | That’s nice work, Justin. | 干得漂亮 贾斯汀 | 
| [22:44] | Hey, guys. | 各位 | 
| [22:45] | Owen. | 欧文 | 
| [22:46] | Hey, did you come to work? | 来工作的吗 | 
| [22:47] | Ah, no, I, uh… | 不是 | 
| [22:49] | Can I talk to you inside for a sec? | 我能和你进去聊聊吗 | 
| [22:51] | Well, I really want to get this done, | 我很想把手上这个事做完 | 
| [22:52] | and, you know, they’re into it. | 而且 他们也正在兴头上 | 
| [22:54] | So why, what’s going on? | 就在这儿说吧 什么事 | 
| [22:57] | I came across something, and, you know, | 我无意中发现了一些东西 | 
| [23:00] | I’ve known you for a long time, | 你我相识这么久了 | 
| [23:01] | so I just wanted to check with you before it… | 所以我想在它们传出去前 | 
| [23:04] | gets out. | 先跟你核实 | 
| [23:06] | Gets out? | 传出去 | 
| [23:09] | What gets out? | 传出去什么 | 
| [23:15] | Do you have a conviction for statutory rape? | 你被判过强奸罪吧 | 
| [23:21] | Where’d you get that information from, the cops? | 你从哪知道的 警察吗 | 
| [23:23] | – No. – Is that right? | -不是 -是吗 | 
| [23:24] | I just wanted to hear your side. | 我只想听听你的说法 | 
| [23:25] | Now what are you, playing Carver’s game now? | 怎么 你也开始玩卡弗那一套了吗 | 
| [23:27] | Really? Are you? Huh? | 是吗 是不是 | 
| [23:29] | – Just accusation, innuendo — – No. | -空穴来风 含沙射影 -我没有 | 
| [23:32] | Just joking, no truth? | 毫无证据 信口开河 | 
| [23:35] | Is that what it is? | 是想玩这套吗 | 
| [23:37] | Take your hands off of me. | 把你的手拿开 | 
| [23:39] | How long have you known me? All your life. | 从你生下来就认识我了吧 | 
| [23:41] | When did I ever do anything inappropriate? | 你见我做过坏事吗 | 
| [23:46] | Let’s just go inside and talk. | 我们去屋里面谈吧 | 
| [23:48] | Owen Burke, you’ve changed. | 欧文·伯克 你变了 | 
| [23:50] | You’re not the same person. | 你跟从前不一样了 | 
| [23:51] | You were a decent kid once, | 你曾经是个正派的孩子 | 
| [23:53] | but now you’re nothing but a snake. | 但你现在就是个奸诈小人 | 
| [23:57] | Get out of here. Get out! | 给我滚 滚 | 
| [24:00] | Get! | 快滚 | 
| [24:19] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 | 
| [24:21] | Please come in. | 请进 | 
| [24:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [24:25] | You’re in a suit. | 还穿上了西装 | 
| [24:28] | Is that bad? | 不好吗 | 
| [24:29] | No, no. It’s fine. | 不 挺好 | 
| [24:30] | Why don’t you just come on in? | 快进来吧 | 
| [24:32] | Joe, Emmett is here, | 乔 埃米特来了 | 
| [24:34] | and he has brought gifts | 他还带了礼物 | 
| [24:35] | including chocolates and wine | 巧克力 红酒 | 
| [24:37] | and some beautiful flowers. | 还有鲜花 | 
| [24:40] | I didn’t know what to choose, so I got them all. | 我不知道该选哪个 就全拿来了 | 
| [24:42] | It’s been a while since I had a dinner invite. | 很久没人请我吃晚饭了 | 
| [24:45] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [24:46] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 | 
| [24:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [24:48] | I am calling you Emmett tonight, by the way. | 对了 今晚我就叫你埃米特了 | 
| [24:50] | You can forget about Carver. | 还是别按姓称呼了 | 
| [24:52] | And sir. | 还有长官什么的 | 
| [24:53] | I mean, what am I gonna say? | 否则就太别扭了 | 
| [24:54] | “Have some guacamole, sir”? | 难道得说”要来点鳄梨酱吗 长官” | 
| [24:56] | Yeah, I don’t like Emmett. | 我不喜欢埃米特这名字 | 
| [24:57] | I’ve never liked Emmett. | 一直都不喜欢 | 
| [24:59] | Emmett. | 埃米特 | 
| [25:00] | It’s better than Joe. | 总比乔好 | 
| [25:01] | I don’t get why everyone has to use first names anyway, | 我总搞不懂为什么人们总爱直接叫名字 | 
| [25:03] | like we’re all in group therapy or something. | 搞得像集体治疗似的 | 
| [25:04] | I mean, if I’m looking at a — if I’m looking at you, | 如果我看着… 如果我看着你 | 
| [25:06] | you know I’m talking to you. | 你就知道我在跟你说话 | 
| [25:07] | I don’t need to say your name three times | 我没必要叫上三遍你的名字 | 
| [25:09] | to congratulate myself on remembering it, | 来庆祝我记住了它 | 
| [25:11] | like, to create some sort of– | 像是要搞什么 | 
| [25:14] | whatever it is, false intimacy, or… | 那种虚假的亲密感什么的 | 
| [25:20] | so how’d you two meet? | 你们俩是怎么认识的 | 
| [25:22] | On the job. Um… | 工作中认识的 | 
| [25:24] | Joe was an amazing paramedic. | 乔曾是个优秀的急救员 | 
| [25:28] | Not anymore? | 现在不干了吗 | 
| [25:29] | I gave it up when Dylan came along. | 迪伦出生后我就辞掉了那个工作 | 
| [25:30] | He’s also an amazing father. | 他也是个出色的父亲 | 
| [25:33] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [25:34] | I was getting fed up with it anyway. | 这话我实在听够了 | 
| [25:35] | Fed up how? | 为什么 | 
| [25:36] | Don’t get me started. | 说起这我就来气 | 
| [25:38] | What about you? You married? | 你呢 结婚了吗 | 
| [25:39] | This is great food. You make this yourself? | 真好吃 这些都是你们自己做的吗 | 
| [25:41] | Mexican is Joe’s specialty. | 乔很擅长墨西哥菜 | 
| [25:43] | Oh, I should’ve done margaritas. | 我该调点玛格丽特酒 | 
| [25:44] | Oh, yeah, you should’ve. | 对啊 真该调点 | 
| [25:45] | No. | 不 | 
| [25:46] | Not married. | 没有妻子 | 
| [25:47] | Not anymore. | 以前有过 | 
| [25:49] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 那真糟 | 
| [25:51] | Yeah, well, we were fighting. | 我们经常吵架 | 
| [25:54] | We moved out to Rosemont | 我们为了离她的家人近一点 | 
| [25:56] | to be near her family, and then… | 搬去了罗斯蒙特 之后就… | 
| [26:03] | I don’t know. | 一言难尽 | 
| [26:04] | Well, in-laws, work stress. | 岳父岳母啊 工作压力啊 | 
| [26:07] | Partly. | 这些是一部分 | 
| [26:08] | This job can do that to you. | 警察这行很容易影响家庭 | 
| [26:09] | Ooh, let’s hope not. | 但愿我们别这样 | 
| [26:11] | – No, I didn’t — – You have any kids? | -我不是说… -你有孩子吗 | 
| [26:14] | A daughter, | 有个女儿 | 
| [26:17] | 17, lives with her mother. | 17岁 跟她妈妈住 | 
| [26:20] | That must be tough. | 你肯定不好过吧 | 
| [26:24] | You think you’re gonna solve this case? | 你觉得能破案吗 | 
| [26:25] | Joe — | 乔 | 
| [26:27] | Absolutely. | 当然能 | 
| [26:28] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [26:29] | I’m gonna, um, excuse myself for a second. | 恕我失陪一会儿 | 
| [26:35] | No more work talk. | 不许再谈工作了 | 
| [26:37] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [26:42] | Oh, no. No more. | 不用添酒了 | 
| [26:43] | Oh, shut up and drink. | 你就别推辞了 | 
| [26:52] | Does she like me? | 她喜欢我吗 | 
| [26:54] | Sorry? | 你说什么 | 
| [26:55] | Does she like working with me? | 她喜欢跟我一起工作吗 | 
| [26:58] | I mean, you’re here for dinner, aren’t you? | 她不是都邀请你来吃晚饭了吗 | 
| [27:02] | I think I irritate her. | 我觉得我惹恼了她 | 
| [27:03] | Oh, she hasn’t mentioned anything. | 她没说过什么 | 
| [27:07] | You’re a terrible liar. | 你真的不会说谎 | 
| [27:09] | You’re a terrible boss. | 你真的不会当上司 | 
| [27:11] | I knew it. | 我知道 | 
| [27:12] | Touche. | 说得好 | 
| [27:22] | What’s so funny? | 什么事这么有趣 | 
| [27:27] | Hey, this is Julianne. | 我是朱莉安娜 | 
| [27:28] | Leave a message, and we’ll talk soon. | 请留言 我会尽快回电 | 
| [27:30] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [27:31] | Hey, it’s me, | 喂 是我 | 
| [27:33] | checking in with your voice mail as usual. | 还是来给你留言的 | 
| [27:36] | It’s been a really long time this time. | 这次隔得时间有点久 | 
| [27:38] | I know you’re busy with swimming and school | 我知道你一直忙于游泳 上学 | 
| [27:40] | and all the other stuff you do, | 还有其他那些事 | 
| [27:43] | but I do think of you. | 但我一直都在想你 | 
| [27:46] | If you want we could video chat, whatever it’s called, maybe… | 你想的话我们可以视频聊天还是什么的 | 
| [27:51] | before you forget what I look like. | 要不你要连我的样子都忘了 | 
| [27:55] | Anyway, that’s it. | 我想说的就这么多 | 
| [27:56] | This is dad. | 我是爸爸 | 
| [27:59] | Please try me. | 找时间联系我一下 | 
| [28:47] | Why are you so interested in me? | 你为什么对我这么感兴趣 | 
| [28:51] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 | 
| [28:52] | What’s my life got to do with you? | 我的生活跟你有什么关系 | 
| [28:58] | You’re gonna stop asking questions about me. | 不许你再打听我的事了 | 
| [29:04] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要听你的 | 
| [29:07] | I know men who’d rape you. | 我能找人强暴你 | 
| [29:22] | Night, Detective. | 晚安 警探 | 
| [29:23] | Night. | 晚安 | 
| [29:56] | Two stitches. | 缝了两针 | 
| [29:58] | The nurse has more percocet if you need it. | 需要止痛片的话可以找护士要 | 
| [30:00] | What am I doing here? | 我怎么在这里 | 
| [30:03] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 | 
| [30:04] | Well, you passed out. | 你晕过去了 | 
| [30:05] | I found you on the bedroom floor. | 我发现时你就倒在卧室地板上 | 
| [30:08] | What were you doing in my bedroom? | 你在我的卧室干吗 | 
| [30:10] | Well, the guest underneath your room | 幸好 你楼下的房客 | 
| [30:11] | heard the crash and called down, luckily. | 听见撞击声打了电话过来 | 
| [30:16] | Is this your daughter? | 这是你女儿吗 | 
| [30:18] | Where’d you find that? | 你在哪找到的 | 
| [30:20] | Oh, I was looking for next of kin | 在救护车里时 | 
| [30:21] | in the ambulance. | 我在找你的家人 | 
| [30:23] | Couldn’t find any, so I told them I was your wife. | 找不到 我就告诉他们我是你妻子 | 
| [30:25] | You did what? | 什么 | 
| [30:28] | You could do worse. | 你态度还能再差点吗 | 
| [30:30] | So I’m glad that you’re good, | 很高兴你没事 | 
| [30:32] | but I really do need to get back, | 但我真的得回去了 | 
| [30:33] | in case, by some miracle, I have customers. | 以防万一 奇迹般地有顾客上门 | 
| [30:35] | You can’t tell anyone about this. | 这件事你不能告诉任何人 | 
| [30:37] | If they find out I’m sick, they’ll take me off the case. | 被他们发现我病了 会让我放弃此案 | 
| [30:42] | Gemma, I need to stay on this case. | 嘉玛 我需要继续调查这个案子 | 
| [30:47] | On one condition. | 只要你答应一个条件 | 
| [30:49] | You listen to the doctors, | 听医生的话 | 
| [30:50] | and you get some proper help, | 接受适当的治疗 | 
| [30:53] | because no one might find you next time. | 因为下次可能不会有人发现你晕了 | 
| [30:55] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起走 | 
| [30:56] | They want you to stay here. | 他们要你住院 | 
| [30:57] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 | 
| [30:59] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [31:00] | 遇害男孩母亲申讨正义 为什么有人要夺走我的孩子 | |
| [31:01] | Oh, God. | 天哪 | 
| [31:03] | I thought that might interest you. | 我想你可能会想知道 | 
| [31:51] | Why did she do this? | 她为什么这么做 | 
| [31:56] | Doesn’t seem so bad to me. | 我觉得挺好的 | 
| [31:57] | But we told her not to. | 但我们告诉她不要这样做了 | 
| [32:00] | I got to go. | 我得走了 | 
| [32:02] | See you later. | 再见 | 
| [32:07] | I was thinking of taking Tom to church this morning. | 我在考虑早上带汤姆去教堂 | 
| [32:11] | Church? | 教堂 | 
| [32:12] | – Yeah. – Why? | -是啊 -为什么 | 
| [32:13] | I ran into Paul Coates, | 我遇见了保罗·科茨 | 
| [32:15] | and he said he was hoping people would show up. | 他说希望有人能过去 | 
| [32:17] | Time of need. | 患难之时 | 
| [32:19] | I don’t know. Might be nice. | 我也不知道 也许不错呢 | 
| [32:22] | Hey, you. | 话说 | 
| [32:23] | I thought I would’ve heard from you earlier. | 我还以为你会更早打过来呢 | 
| [32:24] | It’s 8:00 A.M. | 现在才早上八点 | 
| [32:26] | Did you read it? | 你看到报纸了吗 | 
| [32:28] | Yeah. | 看了 | 
| [32:30] | And that’s all? | 没什么看法吗 | 
| [32:32] | What do you want me to say? It’s a great piece. | 你想要我说什么 写得很好 | 
| [32:34] | I really felt Beth’s misery. | 贝丝的痛苦简直让人感同身受 | 
| [32:36] | Made me wonder what you meant by “Shared byline.” | 让我不禁去想你写个共同署名是几个意思 | 
| [32:38] | Owen — | 欧文 | 
| [32:39] | So you send me off to question Jack | 所以你让我去询问杰克 | 
| [32:40] | ’cause you got something better? | 是因为你有了更好的料吗 | 
| [32:42] | Something I knew could help both of us. | 能帮到咱俩的好料 | 
| [32:45] | The rest of the papers are scrambling. | 报纸的其他部分都弱爆了 | 
| [32:47] | This town could be packed tomorrow | 明天这个小镇里 | 
| [32:48] | with you and me ahead of everyone. | 咱俩就领先所有人了 | 
| [32:50] | You and me, right. | 你和我 是啊 | 
| [32:52] | My editor is asking for a follow-up. | 我的编辑要我跟进事态 | 
| [32:53] | Your Jack Reinhold piece is next. | 杰克·莱因霍尔德的采访就是下一步 | 
| [32:56] | I already spoke to Kathy. I told her we had something. | 我跟凯西说了我们有了些线索 | 
| [32:58] | Well, tell her we don’t. | 那就告诉她我们没有 | 
| [33:02] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 | 
| [33:04] | Hey, what are you doing with that? | 你在搞什么 | 
| [33:05] | Mom, what — | 妈妈 这… | 
| [33:09] | They taking everything? | 他们要把所有东西都搬走吗 | 
| [33:10] | It’s all a mistake anyway. | 反正不过是个错误 | 
| [33:13] | You said you were gonna stop. | 你说了你会停手的 | 
| [33:17] | You need to stop. | 你不能再这样下去了 | 
| [33:19] | Don’t give me that face. | 别一脸这样的表情 | 
| [33:22] | You look like your father when you do that. | 你做这个表情时特别像你爸爸 | 
| [33:30] | Don’t tell me you’re going too. | 别告诉我你也要去 | 
| [33:31] | Yeah, ma wanted to pray. | 是的 妈妈想去祈祷 | 
| [33:33] | You here alone? | 你一个人在家啊 | 
| [33:34] | Yeah. All the, uh, women found religion. | 女人都信教 | 
| [33:38] | You know what? I bet you our savior Paul | 你知道吗 我打赌我们的救世主保罗 | 
| [33:39] | is just loving this attention. | 就是喜欢这种被关注的感觉 | 
| [33:42] | Keep it covered in the oven at 250. | 放在烤箱里 250度 | 
| [33:45] | It’ll stay warm till we get back. | 等我们回来也不会凉 | 
| [33:46] | Look, Mark, I got to tell you something. | 马克 我有事跟你说 | 
| [33:49] | Yesterday, I saw Owen talking to Jack Reinhold, | 昨天我看见欧文跟杰克·莱因霍尔德交谈 | 
| [33:53] | asking him some questions. | 在问他一些问题 | 
| [33:54] | And from what I heard, | 据我听到的 | 
| [33:57] | he’s got a history with kids, | 他跟孩子有些过往 | 
| [34:00] | some pretty nasty stuff. | 很不好的过往 | 
| [34:13] | Good morning, sir. | 早上好 长官 | 
| [34:14] | I — Holy crap. | 我… 的天哪 | 
| [34:17] | What happened to you? | 你出什么事了 | 
| [34:18] | Oh, I slipped in the shower last night. | 昨晚在浴室滑倒了 | 
| [34:19] | You seen the Globe? | 看《国际报》了吗 | 
| [34:21] | Yeah, I did. | 看了 | 
| [34:22] | I don’t know when the Solanos decided to — | 我不知什么时候开始索拉诺一家决定 | 
| [34:24] | They’ve opened the floodgates. | 他们打开了闸门 | 
| [34:25] | Desk sergeant’s been deluged with media requests. | 办公室都被媒体的采访请求淹没了 | 
| [34:27] | I’m calling a press conference for tonight. | 我今晚要开一个媒体发布会 | 
| [34:29] | The family needs to make a statement. | 他们一家得做出声明 | 
| [34:30] | In the meantime, I need full background checks | 与此同时 还要对杰克·莱因霍尔德 | 
| [34:33] | on Jack Reinhold, | 雷蒙德·康奈利 | 
| [34:35] | Raymond Connelly, and Paul Coates. | 和保罗·科茨进行全面的背景调查 | 
| [34:37] | Anyone without an alibi goes to the top of our list. | 所有无不在场证明的都是重要嫌疑人 | 
| [34:39] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [34:43] | Sir, on the backpacker, I can see — | 长官 关于那个背包客 我理解 | 
| [34:45] | No, we can’t release his picture. | 不 我们不能放出他的照片 | 
| [34:46] | No, not to the media. | 不是给媒体 | 
| [34:48] | I thought if we gave it to the Park Service. | 我觉得如果我们给公园管理局 | 
| [34:50] | There’s a very strong chance | 他有很大的可能 | 
| [34:51] | he’s going campsite to campsite. | 去过不止一个营地 | 
| [34:53] | I know you think I’m still pushing the outsider thing — | 我知道你觉得我还是在搞排斥外人那套 | 
| [34:55] | No, you’re right. | 不 你是对的 | 
| [34:57] | You’re right. Go ahead. | 你是对的 就这么做吧 | 
| [34:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [35:04] | Could I ask one more favor? | 我能再请你帮个忙吗 | 
| [35:06] | I was thinking about going to church today. | 我今天想去趟教堂 | 
| [35:11] | Everyone all together, opportunity to… | 大家聚在一起 正是好机会… | 
| [35:14] | Check on who’s acting strangely? | 看看谁举止怪异 | 
| [35:15] | That was not– | 那可不是… | 
| [35:20] | Uh…never mind. | 算了 | 
| [35:44] | Ellie. | 艾莉 | 
| [35:46] | Come to lunch today. | 今天过来吃午饭吧 | 
| [35:47] | Vince is cooking. | 文斯要下厨呢 | 
| [35:49] | You sure? | 这样好吗 | 
| [35:50] | Yeah, please. | 当然 拜托了 | 
| [35:51] | Like old times. | 就像以前一样 | 
| [35:54] | – Thank you, Beth. – Of course. | -谢谢你 贝丝 -不客气 | 
| [36:05] | Hi, husband. | 你好啊 丈夫 | 
| [36:06] | How’s your head? | 脑袋怎么样 | 
| [36:08] | I didn’t know he was religious. | 我都不知道他还信教 | 
| [36:10] | I didn’t know we were either. | 我都不知道我们还信教呢 | 
| [36:14] | Good point. | 有道理 | 
| [36:24] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们的到来 | 
| [36:26] | It is good to see so many of you here today. | 很高兴今天能看到这么多人 | 
| [36:29] | I’m reminded of 1st Timothy. | 这让我想到了《提摩太前书》里的话 | 
| [36:32] | “This is good, | 这样很好 | 
| [36:34] | “and it is pleasing in the sight of God our savior, | 苍生的救世主将会 | 
| [36:37] | who desires all people to be saved.” | 非常高兴看到这一幕 | 
| [36:41] | I’m going to ask you | 我想请你们 | 
| [36:42] | to look around at your families, | 看看坐在周围的你的家人 | 
| [36:45] | your friends, the members of your community. | 朋友 左邻右舍 | 
| [36:48] | Ask yourself: | 然后扪心自问 | 
| [36:50] | do you look at them with suspicion? | 你有没有用带着怀疑的眼光去看他们 | 
| [36:52] | Do you? | 有吗 | 
| [36:53] | Now look at yourself. | 现在再看看你自己 | 
| [36:55] | Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye | 为什么你只看到了你兄弟小小的恶念 | 
| [36:59] | but do not notice the beam that is in your own? | 却对你自己重大的罪行视而不见 | 
| [37:02] | It is so easy to stir hatred, | 到处煽动愤怒的情绪 | 
| [37:06] | to cast suspicion. | 散播怀疑的种子是多么简单的事 | 
| [37:08] | Shame on those who come to Gracepoint | 我为那些来到恩点镇 | 
| [37:11] | to stir bitterness and turmoil, | 散播痛苦和混乱的人 | 
| [37:14] | to turn neighbor against neighbor, | 那些挑拨邻里关系的人而感到羞耻 | 
| [37:17] | and shame on us, | 我也为我们自己而感到羞耻 | 
| [37:19] | all of us, | 我们所有人 | 
| [37:20] | for allowing it to happen. | 竟然任由这一切发生 | 
| [37:30] | I got the booster seat for Dylan. | 我给迪伦买了个儿童椅 | 
| [37:32] | Oh, thank you, Mary. | 谢谢你 玛丽 | 
| [37:43] | Poor Bambi. | 可怜的斑比 | 
| [37:45] | Quit saying that. | 别这么说啦 | 
| [37:46] | It smells good in here. | 闻上去可真香 | 
| [37:47] | It’s Bambi Bourguignon. | 这是红酒烩斑比 | 
| [37:48] | Hey, I mean it. Cut it out. | 我认真的 不许说了 | 
| [37:50] | You’re not getting any. | 一口都不给你吃 | 
| [37:53] | Big kick. | 用力踢 | 
| [37:53] | Oh, nice. | 真棒 | 
| [37:55] | Nice. | 真棒 | 
| [37:57] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [37:58] | All right. Now you got to kick it. | 好的 现在轮到你踢了 | 
| [37:58] | We’re gonna kick it. Ah! That was a goal! | 我们来踢 球进了 | 
| [38:02] | No. | 不 | 
| [38:06] | Everything all right? | 没事吧 | 
| [38:08] | Food’s almost done. | 饭快好了 | 
| [39:01] | You okay, sweetie? | 你没事吧 亲爱的 | 
| [39:03] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [39:04] | Um, are you? | 你呢 | 
| [39:11] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事情吗 | 
| [39:13] | You can say no. | 你可以拒绝 | 
| [39:15] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [39:19] | Can I have a hug? | 我能抱抱你吗 | 
| [39:30] | I miss his hugs. | 我好想念他的拥抱 | 
| [39:37] | Better get that. | 我得去开门 | 
| [39:44] | Hey, Beth. Is Mark here? | 贝丝 马克在吗 | 
| [39:45] | Hey, Mark? | 你好 马克 | 
| [39:47] | Mark? | 马克 | 
| [39:48] | Hi, Jack. | 你好 杰克 | 
| [39:50] | Beth, Mark, I was in one of the kayaks, | 贝丝 马克 我在一个废弃的划艇里 | 
| [39:53] | look, and I found something. | 我找到了个东西 | 
| [39:56] | It was back in the holding hatch, | 就在船舱的后面 | 
| [39:58] | and I found this. | 我找到了这个 | 
| [40:03] | That’s Danny’s phone. | 那是丹尼的手机 | 
| [40:04] | He must’ve left it. | 肯定是他丢在那了 | 
| [40:05] | Uh, Mark, please hand that to me. | 马克 把那个给我 | 
| [40:06] | – You really just found this? – Yeah. | -你真的是刚找到吗 -是 | 
| [40:08] | Mark, Beth, they’re gonna say things about me, | 马克 贝丝 他们会说些我的事情 | 
| [40:10] | and none of it’s true. | 但那都不是真的 | 
| [40:12] | – Jack — – Well, what kind of things? | -杰克 -他们会说什么事 | 
| [40:13] | Let’s not do this now. | 咱们别在这时候说这些 | 
| [40:14] | Please, you got to believe me. | 求你了 你要相信我 | 
| [40:15] | Things happened before. | 之前也发生过这种事 | 
| [40:17] | They’re gonna say that I did it, | 他们会说是我干的 | 
| [40:19] | but I’m looking you in the eye, | 但是我现在直视着你 | 
| [40:20] | and I’m looking Beth in the eye | 直视着贝丝 | 
| [40:22] | – because he was your son… – Jack — | -因为他是你们的孩子 -杰克 | 
| [40:24] | and I’m telling you I didn’t do it. | 我告诉你们不是我干的 | 
| [40:26] | I didn’t. | 不是我 | 
| [40:28] | I’m not that kind of man. | 我不是那种人 | 
| [40:29] | You have to believe me. | 你要相信我 | 
| [40:31] | Jack. No, wait. | 杰克 别这样 等等 | 
| [40:32] | Hey, stop it. That’s enough. | 不许拍了 够了 | 
| [40:34] | Please. Come on. | 求你了 别这样 | 
| [40:38] | – Hey, man. – It’s cool. | -伙计 -没什么的 | 
| [40:39] | – Give me that camera, man. – It’s cool. | -把照相机给我 -没什么 | 
| [40:41] | Mark! | 马克 | 
| [40:41] | Hey, man, get off me. | 伙计 放开我 | 
| [40:43] | Get off me! | 放开我 | 
| [40:45] | No! | 不 | 
| [40:49] | – Get out of here. – What the hell! | -滚开 -搞什么 | 
| [40:50] | Get the hell out of here! | 给我滚 | 
| [40:51] | Stop it! | 住手 | 
| [40:52] | Get inside now. Get inside. | 快进去 进去 | 
| [40:54] | What the hell are you doing? Get out of here! Get out! | 你他妈在干什么 滚 都给我滚 | 
| [41:11] | Why do they need all of us? | 为什么要我们都过来 | 
| [41:13] | To make people understand how much Danny meant to us, | 为了让人们明白丹尼对我们有多重要 | 
| [41:18] | how strong a family we are. | 我们的家庭是多么坚强 | 
| [41:20] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [41:21] | You ready for this? | 你们准备好了吗 | 
| [41:23] | So… | 这样 | 
| [41:25] | Chloe, you’re at the far end, | 克洛伊 你去最那边的位置 | 
| [41:27] | and then Beth and then Mark. | 然后是贝丝 再是马克 | 
| [41:33] | I know about you and Gemma Fisher. | 我知道你和嘉玛·费舍的事了 | 
| [41:41] | Mark, now. | 马克 快过来 | 
| [41:56] | CSI confirmed. | 罪案现场组确认了 | 
| [41:58] | The hairs in the boat, they match Danny’s. | 船上的头发确实是丹尼的 | 
| [42:00] | I thought they would. | 我想也是 | 
| [42:01] | Also something just came in from the Oregon State Police | 俄勒冈州警也发来消息 | 
| [42:03] | about a death on the cliffs at Cannon Beach 15 years back. | 是十五年前加农海滩悬崖边的一起凶案 | 
| [42:07] | They’ve seen the details | 他们看了细节部分 | 
| [42:08] | and think it has similarities to our case. | 觉得跟我们的案子有相似之处 | 
| [42:10] | – Okay, tell me later. – No, sir. | -好 迟点跟我说 -不 长官 | 
| [42:11] | Jack Reinhold used to live in Arch Cape, | 杰克·莱因霍尔德以前住在拱门角 | 
| [42:14] | 5 miles from Cannon Beach. | 离加农海滩只有五英里 | 
| [42:30] | Good evening. | 晚上好 | 
| [42:32] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢大家的到来 | 
| [42:33] | We’re going to start with a statement | 首先我们请丹尼的母亲 | 
| [42:36] | from Danny’s mother, Beth Solano, | 贝丝·索拉诺发表陈述 | 
| [42:38] | and then we’ll open to questions. | 之后我们将回答各位的提问 | 
| [42:41] | Mrs. Solano. | 索拉诺太太 | 
| [42:48] | Mark, Chloe, and I want to say thank you | 马克 克洛伊和我想谢谢大家 | 
| [42:52] | to the Gracepoint Police | 谢谢恩点镇警方 | 
| [42:54] | and to the community | 谢谢整个社区 | 
| [42:57] | for all of the support you have shown us. | 谢谢大家一直以来给予我们的支持 | 
| [43:04] | To Danny’s killer, | 杀害丹尼的凶手 | 
| [43:06] | you should know that we are suffering. | 你应该知道我们一直处在煎熬中 | 
| [43:10] | Every day that goes by, | 随着日子一天天过去 | 
| [43:12] | it gets harder, | 痛苦只会更甚 | 
| [43:14] | not easier. | 不会消减 | 
| [43:18] | We ask you to please, | 我们恳求你 | 
| [43:20] | please come forward | 请你来自首 | 
| [43:24] | and put an end to this terrible time. | 为这段悲惨的日子划上句号吧 |