时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Previously on Gracepoint… | 《小镇疑云》前情回顾 |
[00:21] | They’re panicking, starting to show themselves. | 他们开始慌了 狐狸尾巴终于露出来了 |
[00:23] | That’s exactly what we want. | 这正是我们想要看到的 |
[00:24] | Our burned boat, | 那艘烧焦的船 |
[00:25] | it belonged to my brother-in-law. | 是我姐夫的 |
[00:28] | Who knew it was there? | 有谁知道船在那儿 |
[00:29] | I don’t want anything to do with you. | 我不想跟你有任何瓜葛 |
[00:31] | I know men who’d rape you. | 我能找人强暴你 |
[00:33] | – You have any kids? – Daughter. | -你有孩子吗 -有个女儿 |
[00:34] | 17, lives with her mother. | 17岁 跟她妈妈住 |
[00:36] | This is dad. Please try me. | 我是爸爸 找时间联系我一下 |
[00:38] | You’re the detective’s kid. | 你是警探的儿子 |
[00:39] | Come and knock on my door sometime. | 偶尔上我家玩玩 |
[00:41] | Found this. | 找到了这个 |
[00:42] | That’s Danny’s phone. | 那是丹尼的手机 |
[00:43] | Forensics get anything off it? | 鉴证人员在手机上找到线索了吗 |
[00:44] | No data, no texts, no call log. | 没数据没短信 也没有通话记录 |
[00:47] | I know about you and Gemma Fisher. | 我知道你和嘉玛·费舍的事了 |
[00:49] | I saw him with someone. | 我看见他和一个人在一起 |
[00:51] | – With who? – Backpacker. | -和谁 -一名背包客 |
[00:52] | 嫌疑人 拉尔斯·皮尔森 迪恩·艾弗森 马克·索拉诺 | |
[00:52] | Lars Pierson. | 拉尔斯·皮尔森 |
[00:54] | His cell number was found in the lining of Danny’s jacket. | 在丹尼的外套里衬里找到了他的手机号码 |
[00:56] | 你的儿子不是我杀的 获刑恋童癖向遇害者家人申诉 | |
[00:57] | Pointing the finger at an innocent man. | 指责一个无辜的人 |
[00:58] | That’s not the version we submitted. | 这不是我们提交的版本 |
[01:00] | What are you doing to protect Jack Reinhold? | 你们准备怎么保护杰克·莱因霍尔德 |
[01:01] | You’re asking for help, but you won’t talk to us. | 你向我们求助 又不跟我们开口 |
[01:03] | Vince is rounding up a lynch mob. | 文斯集结了一大群暴民 |
[01:35] | 《恩点镇日报》 清白 | |
[01:44] | They’re scum, the bunch of ’em. | 这群人 他们就是帮混蛋 |
[01:48] | They hounded that poor man to death, | 他们咬着那个可怜人不放 逼死了他 |
[01:50] | and now they’re playing innocent. | 现在倒装起无辜了 |
[01:55] | If you’re coming, you’ll need a black one. | 如果要参加葬礼 你得打黑领带 |
[02:00] | County Supervisor’s cutting our budget. | 县警长正在削减我们的人手 |
[02:03] | What? | 什么 |
[02:05] | Starting next week. | 下周起实施 |
[02:06] | He’s pulling staff support, forensic requests. | 他要收回工作人员和鉴证科对我们的支持 |
[02:09] | He can’t do that. | 他不能这么做 |
[02:10] | That’s what happens when a case drags on. | 当案件迟迟未破时就会如此 |
[02:12] | Bosses lose confidence, panic about accounting. | 上头失去信心 开始担心花费 |
[02:15] | But we can’t pull back. Pierson’s still out there. | 我们不能中途放弃 皮尔森仍逍遥法外 |
[02:18] | C.S.I.’s combing the property out at the Harvey Ridge hut. | 犯罪现场调查员正在哈维岭上的小屋里搜查 |
[02:21] | – We’re still looking over– – Get it done this week. | -我们还要检查… -这周内搞定 |
[02:23] | Drag everyone in. | 把所有人都动员起来 |
[02:25] | Rack up overtime before he pulls the rug out. | 在警长削减我们人手前让他们多加点班 |
[02:29] | Know what might help? | 知道什么对破案有帮助吗 |
[02:31] | Nailing whoever vandalized Jack Reinhold’s shop. | 找出破坏杰克·莱因霍尔德店铺的人 |
[02:35] | Might win us brownie points. | 可能会对我们查案有帮助 |
[02:37] | You know, you don’t have to come to the funeral. | 你不必参加葬礼的 |
[02:41] | ‘Cause of this? | 就因为报纸的报道吗 |
[02:44] | Screw ’em. | 去他们的 |
[02:46] | You think they’re right? Worst cop in California? | 你觉得他们说得对吗 加州最烂的警察 |
[02:50] | Maybe top ten. | 可能算得上是前十名 |
[02:55] | Danny’s killer could easily be there. | 杀害丹尼的凶手很可能会出席 |
[02:59] | With another death on their conscience, | 现在又有一桩命案在折磨他的良心 |
[03:00] | let’s see who’s looking worried. | 看看谁会坐立不安 |
[03:03] | Doesn’t seem right. | 这不对啊 |
[03:04] | Burying Jack, And they still won’t let us have Danny’s body. | 埋葬杰克 却不把丹尼的遗体还给我们 |
[03:08] | Well, they have to find the killer first. | 得先抓住凶手才会返还遗体 |
[03:09] | Can we not do this right now? | 非要现在说吗 |
[03:18] | You know, I-I’ve been thinking, | 我在想 |
[03:21] | maybe I should start working again. | 我差不多该回去工作了 |
[03:23] | When? | 什么时候 |
[03:25] | I don’t know. Next week maybe. | 我不知道 可能下周吧 |
[03:27] | I mean, Vince can’t carry the business forever, | 生意不能永远只靠文斯一个人打点 |
[03:30] | and we need the money. | 而且我们也需要钱 |
[03:32] | If you want me to stay home, I can– | 要是你希望我留在家里 我能… |
[03:33] | No, no, no, no. You are probably right. | 不 你说得对 |
[03:35] | We need the money. | 我们确实需要钱 |
[03:37] | I will find something to do here alone. | 我一个人在家会找些事情做的 |
[03:40] | You could go back to the Visitor’s Center. | 你也可以回游客中心上班 |
[03:43] | Get direction from the dead boy’s mom– | 让死了儿子的妈妈指路 |
[03:45] | that’ll pack ’em into town. I’ll be fine. | 人们会蜂拥而至的 我在家没事的 |
[03:47] | Nope, no way. | 不行 没门 |
[03:48] | I said, “black.” | 告诉过你穿黑的 |
[03:50] | I didn’t even like him. | 我就没喜欢过他 |
[03:52] | Change. | 快去换 |
[05:11] | We are assembled here today to share our grief | 我们聚集在此以尽哀思 |
[05:14] | and to celebrate the life of Jack Curtis Reinhold. | 并且赞美杰克·柯蒂斯·莱因霍尔德的一生 |
[05:19] | Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. | 哀恸的人有福了 因为他们必得安慰 |
[05:22] | Jack Reinhold was a good man. | 杰克·莱因霍尔德是个好人 |
[05:25] | As we’ve learned, since his death, | 从他的离世 我们得以知晓 |
[05:28] | an innocent man. | 他是无辜的 |
[05:30] | He owned a local business. | 他在这里有自己的生意 |
[05:32] | He was a part of our community. | 是我们社区的一份子 |
[05:34] | He taught our children to notice and value | 他教我们的孩子去留心大自然 |
[05:38] | the natural world, and to work to preserve it. | 珍惜大自然 并且致力于保护大自然 |
[05:42] | So how are we here? | 我们怎么会到了这一步呢 |
[05:45] | Why did this happen? | 为什么会发生这种事 |
[05:48] | Because we let him be smeared and intimidated. | 因为我们让他饱受诽谤和恐吓 |
[05:52] | We were absent when he needed us. | 当他需要我们的时候 我们却不在 |
[05:57] | We failed him, | 我们辜负了他 |
[06:00] | just as we failed and continue to fail Danny Solano. | 如同我们辜负丹尼·索拉诺一样 |
[06:09] | So well done, you. | 你的致词很棒 |
[06:11] | You managed to give us all a good tongue lashing. | 你成功地痛骂了我们一顿 |
[06:13] | What did you just say to the town priest? | 你刚对镇牧师用了什么词 |
[06:16] | What, tongue lashing? | 什么 “痛骂”吗 |
[06:19] | Seriously, you did Jack proud. | 说真的 你真让杰克感到骄傲 |
[06:21] | Mm, you too. Holding his wake here– | 你也是 在这里给他守夜 |
[06:23] | It’s very christian of you. | 你真是非常虔诚的教徒 |
[06:25] | Yeah, it’s funny, seeing as I’m a Wiccan. | 是啊 挺好玩的 其实我信奉的是巫术 |
[06:30] | It’s good to see you both. | 很高兴见到你们俩 |
[06:31] | I’ll have a white wine, and a beer for my husband please. | 请给我一杯白葡萄酒 给我丈夫一杯啤酒 |
[06:34] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 |
[06:37] | Seems like half of gracepoint is here. | 镇上的半数人口都在这 |
[06:39] | – Keep an eye on everyone. – Eye on everyone. | -盯紧每个人 -盯紧大家 |
[06:42] | Tell you if I see anything suspicious–got it. | 一旦发现可疑之处 就告诉你 我明白 |
[06:46] | I’ve taught you well. | 看来我把你教的很好 |
[06:49] | Yes, I knew nothing before you came into my life. | 是啊 你出现之前我什么都不懂 |
[06:52] | Here you go. | 给 |
[07:01] | I don’t know what Beth told you, | 我不知道贝丝是怎么和你说的 |
[07:03] | but we’re not going for that memorial service. | 但我们家不参加追悼会 |
[07:05] | When all this is over, | 等这些事都结束了 |
[07:06] | we’re gonna have a real funeral, okay? | 我们会办一个真正的葬礼 |
[07:08] | If your mind’s made up. | 如果你已经做了决定 |
[07:09] | It is. | 是决定好了 |
[07:10] | Understood. Whatever you want, Mark, | 我明白 无论你需要什么 马克 |
[07:12] | I’ll be there. | 随时来找我 |
[07:13] | Well, I’ll tell you if I want you there. | 需要找你帮忙的时候 会告诉你的 |
[07:18] | It was a nice lecture… | 致辞很棒 |
[07:20] | And a veiled message to me. | 于我来说 是一个隐晦的谴责 |
[07:23] | Not veiled at all. | 一点都不隐晦 |
[07:24] | I came to you, I told you Jack needed protection. | 我找过你 告诉你杰克需要保护 |
[07:27] | You did nothing. | 你却什么都没做 |
[07:50] | I never heard back from you on Susan Wright. | 你都没告诉过我苏珊·怀特那边有什么消息 |
[07:52] | I had Frank look into her. Nothing got flagged. | 我让弗兰克调查过她 没什么特别的 |
[07:55] | You didn’t handle it? | 不是你亲自去查吗 |
[07:57] | I was hoping I’d get your personal attention. | 我还期望能得到你本人的关注 |
[08:00] | My personal attention? | 我的关注吗 |
[08:04] | Is that funny? | 很好笑吗 |
[08:05] | Kathy, can we talk about this later? | 凯西 这事我们以后谈好吗 |
[08:08] | Now is not the time, really. | 现在真的不太方便 |
[08:35] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[08:37] | – A few too many, buddy, huh? – I’m fine. | -不胜酒力了吗 -我没事 |
[08:48] | You doing all right there, Tom? | 你没事吧 汤姆 |
[08:52] | This must be a hard day for ya. | 对你来说 今天会挺难熬的 |
[08:54] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[08:59] | Is that Paul I saw you with? | 刚我看到的和你一起的人 是保罗吗 |
[09:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:04] | You get along with him? | 你和他相处得好吗 |
[09:08] | Did Danny get along with him? | 丹尼和他相处得好吗 |
[09:10] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[09:13] | They ever… | 他们有没有… |
[09:15] | talk in private, meet outside of sunday school? | 私下交谈过 在主日学校外见过面 |
[09:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:20] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[09:24] | Hey, why don’t you go find mom? | 去找你妈妈 |
[09:30] | You want to talk to my son, you come to me first. | 想找我儿子谈话 得先问过我 |
[09:33] | I saw the priest put his hand on his leg. | 我看到牧师把手放到他大腿上 |
[09:37] | They were sitting here alone, so I thought I’d check on him. | 两人坐在这边 所以我想过来关心下他 |
[09:39] | Did you not hear what Paul talked about in church? | 你没听到保罗在教堂里说的话吗 |
[09:43] | You assume the worst in people at every single moment. | 你无时无刻都把别人当成坏蛋 |
[09:45] | Sometimes I’m right. | 有时候我的怀疑是对的 |
[09:49] | You could show some gratitude | 你可以对我表示下感谢 |
[09:51] | that I’m concerned about your boy. | 因为我很关心你儿子 |
[09:52] | You’re a disturbed person. | 你心理不正常 |
[09:55] | I’d feel sorry for you, if you weren’t making | 要不是你让镇上的每一个人都这么痛苦 |
[09:56] | everyone in this town so miserable… | 我会同情你 |
[09:59] | Especially my wife. | 尤其是我的妻子 |
[10:04] | Hey, buddy, you doing okay? | 小家伙 你没事吧 |
[10:08] | Why does everyone keep asking me that? | 为什么每个人都这么问我 |
[10:11] | Well, there are a lot of people in this room who love you. | 因为这里有很多很爱你的人 |
[10:14] | Look, I know all this must be really tough on you, | 我知道这件事对你来说很难熬 |
[10:18] | Being at a funeral. | 出席葬礼 |
[10:21] | Does it make you think of Danny? | 让你想起丹尼了吗 |
[10:23] | You miss him pretty bad? | 你很想他吗 |
[10:25] | Of course I miss him. Why wouldn’t I? | 我当然想他 怎么会不想 |
[10:28] | Tom, why are you… | 汤姆 你为什么… |
[10:30] | You don’t even know anything about me anymore. | 你一点都不了解我了 |
[10:58] | You want me to carry that for you? | 需要我帮你拿吗 |
[11:00] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[11:01] | Pongo! | 胖哥 |
[11:03] | What’s that, Dyl? | 怎么了 迪尔 |
[11:04] | Pongo! | 胖哥 |
[11:07] | Ugh, crap. Uh…7:58. | 见鬼 已经7:58了 |
[11:12] | Uh, all right, hold on. | 好吧 等下 |
[11:13] | I can go alone. | 我可以自己走 |
[11:14] | – Pongo. – No, stay with your brother. | – 胖哥 -不用 和你弟弟待在一起 |
[11:16] | Daddy’s getting him. | 爸爸去捡回来 |
[11:17] | Dad, take him. I’m fine. | 爸 你陪着他 我没事 |
[11:20] | You need to stop worrying. | 你不用这么操心 |
[11:23] | It’s three blocks. | 就在三个街区之外 |
[11:25] | Uh…okay. | 那…好吧 |
[11:28] | All right, give me a kiss. | 来亲一个 |
[11:29] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:32] | Have a good day. | 祝一天愉快 |
[11:37] | Okay, buddy. | 来吧小子 |
[11:42] | You know what I decided? No more newspapers. | 你知道我做了什么决定吗 不读报纸了 |
[11:46] | You and I are done reading them till we close this case, | 案子结了之后再看报纸吧 |
[11:48] | not online, not in print. It isn’t healthy. | 不许在线看 纸质版也不行 不健康 |
[11:54] | You with me? | 明白吗 |
[11:57] | Just nod. | 点头吧 |
[11:59] | Close enough. | 算你同意了 |
[12:02] | So what’s up? | 情况如何 |
[12:04] | I finally got some information from Danny’s cell carrier. | 丹尼的手机运营商终于查到了一些线索 |
[12:08] | Turns out Danny’s flip phone was set to forward | 原来丹尼的翻盖手机会把所有来电 |
[12:10] | all calls to another number. | 转到另一个号码上 |
[12:12] | That number has to be his smartphone, | 那个号码一定是他的智能手机 |
[12:14] | but it’s switched off, so we can’t trace it. | 但是关机了 所以无法追踪 |
[12:16] | – Can we get someone to– – Already done. | -能不能叫人… -已经搞定了 |
[12:17] | If that phone ever gets switched on,we’ll know about it. | 那个手机一开机 我们就会知道 |
[12:19] | Oh, and question for you– | 对了 问你个问题 |
[12:21] | Did you know that the priest went to high school | 你知不知道那个神父跟贝丝和马克·索拉诺 |
[12:24] | with Beth and Mark Solano? | 上的是同一所高中 |
[12:26] | Paul Coates? | 保罗·科茨牧师吗 |
[12:27] | Yeah. Different years though. | 对 但不是同一届 |
[12:29] | Beth and Paul were class of 2000. | 贝丝和保罗是2000届 |
[12:31] | Mark was class of ’99. | 马克是1999届 |
[12:33] | Sounds about right. | 应该是这样 |
[12:36] | And you didn’t bother to mention this? | 你就没想着告诉我吗 |
[12:37] | Well, I told you he grew up here. | 我跟你说了他在这里长大 |
[12:40] | Where’d you think he went? | 你觉得他能去哪儿上学 |
[12:41] | Sorry. Call for you, | 抱歉 有电话找你 |
[12:43] | Detective Miller. Tom’s school. | 米勒警探 汤姆的学校打来的 |
[12:45] | All right, just put it through to my desk, please, Tammy. | 好吧 请转到我办公室 塔米 |
[12:47] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[12:49] | This is Ellie. | 我是艾莉 |
[12:51] | Oh, hi, Carol. He’s not sick, is he? | 你好 卡萝 他没生病吧 |
[12:55] | But Joe walked him to school this morning. | 可是乔今早送他去上学了 |
[13:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:04] | I left him three blocks away. He had his bike. | 我在三街区远的地方跟他分开 他有自行车 |
[13:06] | What time? | 那是几点 |
[13:08] | Right before 8:00, a couple minutes. | 不到八点吧 差几分钟 |
[13:09] | There were other parents around. There were lots of kids. | 周围也有其他家长 还有很多孩子 |
[13:11] | Oh, god, Joe. | 天哪 乔 |
[13:12] | Should I meet you at the school? | 我们要在学校见面吗 |
[13:13] | No. Go find him. | 不用 你去找他 |
[13:16] | I will, I am. | 我这就去 |
[13:18] | I shouldn’t have left him alone. I’m sorry. | 我不该留他一个人的 对不起 |
[13:22] | El, I know what you’re thinking. | 艾 我知道你在想什么 |
[13:25] | This isn’t what happened to Danny. | 这跟丹尼的事不同 |
[13:27] | How can we know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:29] | Of course that’s what I’m thinking. | 我当然会这样想 |
[13:33] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[13:40] | His bike isn’t outside. | 他的自行车不在外面 |
[13:41] | Did anyone see him this morning? Noah, or– | 今早有人看到他了吗 诺亚 或者… |
[13:44] | I haven’t said anything to the kids. | 我还没跟孩子们说什么 |
[13:46] | We don’t want to alarm them, if that’s avoidable. | 如果可以的话 我们不想吓着他们 |
[13:48] | It might not be. | 恐怕不行 |
[13:48] | You should give her some names. | 你应该告诉她几个名字 |
[13:49] | Noah, and who else? | 诺亚 还有谁 |
[13:50] | Evan, Henry. | 埃文 亨利 |
[13:51] | And we should talk to his teacher, | 我们应该去找他的老师聊聊 |
[13:53] | see if there’s any reason Tom might have wanted to skip. | 看看汤姆是否有任何原因翘课 |
[13:56] | A quiz, or a test, or trouble with a classmate. | 是不是有测验 或者跟同学闹矛盾了 |
[13:58] | He–he didn’t mention anything. | 他 他什么都没说 |
[13:59] | Mr. Conroy is out today. | 康罗伊老师今天不在 |
[14:01] | His wife called last minute. | 他妻子临上课才打来电话请假 |
[14:02] | Is he sick? | 他病了吗 |
[14:03] | She just said he couldn’t make it. | 她只说他今天来不了 |
[14:05] | I tried to ask why, but she hung up. | 我想问原因的 但是她挂了 |
[14:09] | It’s your call. | 你决定吧 |
[14:10] | You want to talk to the kids, or find the teacher? | 去问其他孩子 还是去找老师 |
[14:14] | Hey, buddy, you got to give me a call. | 孩子 你得给我打个电话 |
[14:16] | I’m not gonna be mad, I just– | 我不会生气 我只是 |
[14:18] | just need to know where you are, so call me back, please. | 我只是需要知道你在哪里 打给我 好吗 |
[14:30] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[14:31] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[14:33] | You haven’t heard anything? | 你什么都没听到吗 |
[14:35] | Did you see him on his bike today? | 你今天看到他骑自行车了吗 |
[14:47] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[14:50] | – Anything? – No. | -有人吗 -没有 |
[14:53] | What’s he like, this Conroy? | 他人怎么样 这位康罗伊 |
[14:54] | Quiet, better with kids than with grown-ups. | 很内向 比起大人 更擅长跟孩子相处 |
[14:57] | Neighbors aren’t home either. | 邻居也不在家 |
[14:59] | I’m gonna wait here, see who shows? | 我在这等等 看谁会出现 |
[15:11] | Triple fudge. These are my favorite. | 加了三种软糖 我最喜欢这个口味 |
[15:16] | Did you say something? | 你说什么了吗 |
[15:18] | You’re gonna like this new mix. | 这个新口味你一定喜欢 |
[15:21] | They’re not for me. | 不是给我吃的 |
[15:42] | Someone must have seen him. | 肯定有人看到他 |
[15:43] | How many kids pass that corner? | 好多孩子都会经过那个拐角 |
[15:45] | We’ve got officers asking. So far, no one. | 已经派警员在询问了 目前还没消息 |
[15:47] | Could he have left on his own? | 他是不是一个人走了 |
[15:48] | Do you think Tom ran away? | 你觉得汤姆离家出走了吗 |
[15:51] | Detective Miller doesn’t think he would do that. | 米勒警探认为他不会这样 |
[15:54] | Well, he did seem pretty upset at Jack’s funeral. | 毕竟在杰克的葬礼上 他似乎很难过 |
[15:56] | Well, a lot of people were upset. | 很多人当时都很难过 |
[15:58] | Mr. Conroy was on the list you gave us. | 康罗伊老师在你给我们的名单里 |
[16:00] | He didn’t show up for work today. | 他今天没去上班 |
[16:03] | Can you say why you put his name down? | 能说说你们为什么会写他吗 |
[16:04] | You don’t think he– | 难道他… |
[16:05] | We don’t know. | 这还说不好 |
[16:07] | Was there a reason you included him? | 你们写上他有什么原因吗 |
[16:09] | I did. Beth didn’t want to. | 是我写的 贝丝当时不想加的 |
[16:11] | We talked about this. | 我们谈论过此事 |
[16:13] | He was a male teacher. Danny had only had females. | 他是个男老师 丹尼以前只有过女老师 |
[16:16] | He found it strange at first. | 刚开始他觉得很奇怪 |
[16:18] | Found “It” strange or him? | 是觉得男性老师奇怪还是特指这位老师 |
[16:20] | Well, both actually. | 都有 其实 |
[16:22] | But you said you ruled him out. | 但你说过已经排除他的嫌疑了 |
[16:25] | Every teacher at Gracepoint had a solid alibi | 恩点镇的所有老师在丹尼被杀当晚 |
[16:28] | for the night of Danny’s murder. | 都有不在场证明 |
[16:30] | Conroy’s wife told us he was home with her. | 康罗伊的妻子说他当时和她在家里 |
[16:33] | We had no reason not to trust her. | 我们没有不相信她的理由 |
[16:34] | And now you can’t find him. | 但现在你们却找不到他人了 |
[16:35] | We can’t find either one of them. | 他们俩都找不到 |
[16:54] | At the moment, we have no definite indication | 此时此刻 我们还没掌握明确线索 |
[16:56] | that Tom Miller’s disappearance | 表明汤姆·米勒的失踪 |
[16:58] | is connected to Danny Solano’s death. | 与丹尼·索拉诺的死有关 |
[17:01] | For now, we’ve shifted our focus to locating Tom. | 目前 我们已调动了所有警力搜寻汤姆 |
[17:04] | We have officers searching the immediate area. | 警员正在搜索附近区域 |
[17:07] | Members of the community have also volunteered to help. | 也有社区居民自愿提供帮助 |
[17:10] | What are you doing to protect other children? | 你们打算怎样保护其他孩子 |
[17:11] | School gets out in three hours. | 还有三小时就要放学了 |
[17:13] | We’re coordinating with Principal Atkins, | 我们正与阿特金斯校长 |
[17:14] | as well as Principal Reaser at the high school. | 和高中校长里瑟先生协调工作 |
[17:17] | We’re advising parents to pick up their children, | 我们建议家长亲自去接孩子 |
[17:19] | or send another adult. | 至少找个成年人去接 |
[17:22] | I would emphasize again that this is strictly a precaution. | 我再次强调 这完全是出于保险起见 |
[17:26] | We’re not at all certain that what we’re dealing with | 我们并不确定本次事件 |
[17:28] | is a second abduction. In the green. | 是第二起绑架 绿衣女士请讲 |
[17:30] | Will Detective Miller be taking time off? | 米勒警探会暂时休假吗 |
[17:32] | That’s gonna be up to Detective Miller. | 这事取决于米勒警探自己 |
[17:34] | What about Detective Carver, | 那卡弗警探呢 |
[17:35] | given the lack of progress on the Solano case, | 考虑到他在索拉诺一案全无进展 |
[17:37] | questions surrounding Jack Reinhold? | 并且怀疑过杰克·莱因霍尔德 |
[17:39] | Mr. Reinhold committed suicide. | 莱因霍尔德先生是自杀 |
[17:41] | His death had nothing to do with Detective Carver | 他的死和卡弗警探或警局的 |
[17:43] | or any member of this department, | 任何人员都无关 |
[17:45] | and as lead investigator on the Solano case, | 而且作为索拉诺一案的负责人 |
[17:47] | Detective Carver is uniquely positioned | 卡弗警探也是指挥 |
[17:50] | to lead the search for Tom Miller. | 汤姆·米勒搜寻工作的不二人选 |
[17:51] | You said they’re aren’t connected. | 你说过这两件事没有联系 |
[17:53] | I said we don’t know if they’re connected. | 我说的是我们还不知道是否有联系 |
[17:55] | That’s it for now. We’ll keep you posted | 到此为止 如果有重大进展 |
[17:56] | on significant developments. | 我们会马上通知你们 |
[17:58] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[17:59] | We have a child to find. | 我们还有个孩子要找 |
[18:01] | No, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:02] | Come on, Chief, one more. | 拜托 局长 再回答一个问题吧 |
[18:08] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[18:11] | We’re gonna find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[18:12] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:13] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么知道能不能找到 |
[18:14] | We have no idea where he is, and — | 我们根本不知道他去了哪儿 而 |
[18:18] | No, go ahead, finish your thought — | 别停 继续 把话说完 |
[18:19] | “Thanks to me.” | 都是托我的福 |
[18:21] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[18:23] | You didn’t have to. | 你的意思很明显 |
[18:24] | Joe, we agreed that | 乔 我们说好了的 |
[18:27] | you would walk him to school and back, | 你会亲自去学校接送他 |
[18:30] | that we would always know where he was. | 这样我们就能知道他在哪 |
[18:32] | Yeah, I knew where he was. | 我当时也知道他在哪 |
[18:34] | He was three blocks from school, headed in that direction. | 他在学校三个街区外 正朝那边走 |
[18:36] | But he never got there! | 但他却没到学校 |
[18:43] | Mark’s organized a search team, and you should go and join them. | 马克正在组织搜索队 你应该一起去 |
[18:47] | Owen’s coming to watch Dylan. | 欧文会来照看迪伦 |
[18:49] | Let me take him with me in the backpack. | 我可以背着他一起去 |
[18:52] | What? You don’t want me to? | 怎么 你不愿意让我带着他 |
[18:54] | Owen’s coming. | 欧文马上就到了 |
[19:03] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[19:07] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:09] | Not great, no. | 不怎么好 |
[19:10] | You talk to either of them? Your aunt or– | 你跟他们谈过吗 你阿姨或者 |
[19:12] | Heading over there now, so– | 我正准备去他们家 |
[19:14] | Well, you take all the time you need. | 你不必着急 |
[19:16] | Come back when you’re ready. | 准备好了再回来 |
[19:18] | Come back? | 回来 |
[19:21] | Thought you were done with me. | 我以为你不要我了呢 |
[19:22] | Are you done with Renee Clemons? | 那你还跟蕾妮·克莱蒙斯混在一起吗 |
[19:26] | She ran away as soon as they found Jack, so– | 杰克的尸体被发现时她就跑了 |
[19:29] | Understandable. | 可以理解 |
[19:31] | Predictable. | 也猜的到 |
[19:33] | I’m really sorry, Kathy. | 我真的很抱歉 凯西 |
[19:36] | Give my love to your family. | 代我向你家人问好 |
[19:41] | Fred and Heather Conroy drive a | 弗雷德和希瑟·康罗伊开的是 |
[19:44] | 2009 Saturn Sstra, dark red. | 深红色2009年的阿斯特拉土星 |
[19:45] | Plate number there. Get an alert on the vehicle. | 这是车牌号 让大家开始搜这辆车 |
[19:47] | Uh, you, have we tracked down Fred’s family? | 找到弗雷德的家人了吗 |
[19:49] | I’m Angela. | 我是安吉拉 |
[19:50] | I left two messages for his sister in Denver. | 我给他在丹佛的姐姐留了两次言 |
[19:52] | Father deceased, mother not answering her phone. | 他父亲过世了 母亲不接电话 |
[19:54] | In-laws, uncles, aunts, cousins. | 姻亲 叔叔阿姨堂兄表弟 |
[19:57] | Someone must know something. Find them! | 总有人知道点什么的 找到他们 |
[20:09] | Can I help you? | 能为您效劳吗 |
[20:10] | I’m here to see Emmett Carver. | 我来找埃米特·卡弗 |
[20:11] | Detective Carver? | 卡弗警探吗 |
[20:13] | Yeah, okay. | 是的吧 |
[20:15] | He’s in his office. Can I tell him who’s asking? | 他在办公室 能问一下您的姓名吗 |
[20:17] | Julianne. | 朱莉安娜 |
[20:18] | And he’ll know who you are? | 他知道你是谁吗 |
[20:21] | I hope so. I’m his daughter. | 最好知道 我是他女儿 |
[20:41] | Ma? | 妈 |
[20:44] | Hey, ma, you all right? | 妈 你还好吗 |
[20:49] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[20:50] | I was just in the workshop. | 我就在工作室啊 |
[20:53] | Why are you in trouble again, Vincent? | 你怎么又惹麻烦了 文森特 |
[20:57] | Where’d you get those brownies? | 这些布朗尼是哪来的 |
[20:59] | From your friend at the park. | 你停车场[公园]的那个朋友给的 |
[21:01] | I don’t have a — | 什么公园的朋友 |
[21:04] | Do you mean the trailer park? Ma, did a woman come here? | 你是说停车场吗 是有个女人来过吗 |
[21:08] | From the park, that’s right. She was looking for you. | 停车场的 没错 她来找你 |
[21:14] | Is that blood on your face? | 你脸上那是血吗 |
[21:17] | I-I went hunting earlier this morning. | 我早上打猎去了 |
[21:20] | She says you’re in trouble, Vincent. | 她说你有麻烦了 文森特 |
[21:23] | Give me those. Don’t touch these. | 给我 别吃这个 |
[21:26] | We’ll see who’s in trouble. | 看看谁才有麻烦了 |
[21:29] | Don’t go fishing those out of the garbage. | 别给我从垃圾桶里再捡出来 |
[21:31] | All right? You understand? | 明白吗 |
[21:34] | God knows what she put in it. | 鬼知道她往里面加了什么 |
[21:38] | Call the county supervisor. Get him to double resources, | 打电话给镇监管员 让他给双倍资源 |
[21:41] | not cut ’em back! | 而不是削减资源 |
[21:42] | They’ve given us one search dog. We need ten! | 他们只给了一条搜救犬 我们需要十条 |
[21:44] | We need two full staffs, around the clock, | 还要需要两名全职警员 随时待命 |
[21:46] | one working Danny’s case, the other searching for Tom. | 一个调查丹尼的案子 一个去找汤姆 |
[21:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:52] | I think you should consider stepping down. | 我觉得你最好从这案子上撤下来 |
[21:56] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:58] | It’s happening all over again. | 现在简直是往事重现 |
[22:00] | You came to Gracepoint to put Rosemont behind you. | 你来恩点镇是为了把罗斯蒙特案抛之脑后 |
[22:02] | Instead, it followed you here. | 结果反倒阴魂不散了 |
[22:04] | You just said it in front of a hundred people — | 你刚刚才在上百人面前说 |
[22:06] | there is absolutely no evidence that Danny’s death | 没有任何证据能证明丹尼的死 |
[22:09] | and Tom’s disappearance — | 和汤姆的失踪 |
[22:10] | I still think it might be best. | 我只是觉得这样更保险 |
[22:12] | Forget it! Who would you have take over anyway — Miller? | 不可能 你想叫谁来接手 米勒吗 |
[22:14] | It’s her son who’s missing. | 失踪的是她儿子 |
[22:16] | I am the only one who is remotely quali — what? | 我是这儿唯一算是能 干什么 |
[22:19] | It’s my office, Emmett. | 这是我办公室 埃米特 |
[22:20] | So answer the door! | 那你也应一声儿啊 |
[22:23] | And don’t call me Emmett. | 而且别叫我埃米特 |
[22:24] | Detective Carver, sorry to bother you. | 不好意思打扰了 卡弗警探 |
[22:26] | You don’t look sorry. | 没看出来你有不好意思 |
[22:27] | I was trying you on your office phone with no luck. | 我试着打你办公室电话但没人接 |
[22:29] | Because I’m here, because I’m busy. | 因为我人在这儿 忙着呢 |
[22:31] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[22:35] | Hi, dad. | 你好 爸爸 |
[22:39] | Okay, so nap around 2:00, | 他两点左右要睡午觉 |
[22:40] | and put in a video if you need to. | 必要的话可以放个视频哄他睡 |
[22:42] | Yeah, we’re fine. Just go. | 没事的 走吧 |
[22:43] | Okay, I’m going. I love you, baby. | 我走了 我爱你宝贝 |
[22:44] | Say, “bye, mama.” | 说”妈妈再见” |
[22:45] | Ellie? | 艾莉 |
[23:07] | So I need you guys in four groups. | 我需要大家分成四组 |
[23:09] | We’ve divided the neighborhood, | 我们划分了街区 |
[23:11] | and we’re gonna be walking the streets, | 大家沿着街道 |
[23:12] | going block by block, door to door, | 挨家挨户的 |
[23:14] | looking for Tom Miller and his blue and black — | 去找汤姆·米勒和他的蓝黑相间 |
[23:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:18] | … blue and black mountain bike. | 蓝黑相间的山地车 |
[23:19] | Thanks a lot for turning out. | 非常感谢大家的到来 |
[23:21] | Let’s go find Joe and Ellie’s boy, okay? | 现在去找乔和艾莉的儿子吧 |
[23:36] | I came down main street from the bus station. | 我从车站沿着主干道走来的 |
[23:38] | This town is seriously tiny. | 这镇真是小的出奇 |
[23:41] | What, do, like, eight people live here? | 怎么 也就八个人住这里吧 |
[23:42] | You walked from the station on your own? | 你从车站自己走过来的 |
[23:44] | I’m 17. | 我十七了 |
[23:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:47] | And what’s with all the whales? They’re everywhere, | 而且怎么那么流行鲸鱼啊 到处都是 |
[23:49] | on the street signs and mugs. | 大到指示牌小到咖啡杯 |
[23:52] | What’s up, Julie? | 怎么了 朱莉 |
[23:53] | Julianne. | 是朱莉安娜 |
[23:54] | Can you please tell me why you’re here? | 能告诉我你来这干什么吗 |
[23:56] | What happened to school? | 怎么不上学 |
[23:57] | Staff enrichment day. | 职工休假 |
[23:58] | Does mom know where you are? | 你妈知道你来这了吗 |
[23:59] | Yes, she knows. | 她知道 |
[24:01] | God, for some reason, I thought you’d be happy to see me. | 老天 我竟然以为你会很高兴见到我 |
[24:03] | You left that pathetic sounding message. | 你干吗留那么一个可怜兮兮的留言 |
[24:06] | I am happy to see you. | 我见到你是很高兴 |
[24:08] | But? | 但是 |
[24:09] | This isn’t an ordinary day. We’ve got a missing child, | 今天情况特殊 有个孩子失踪了 |
[24:12] | a 12-year-old boy, and the more time — | 十二岁的男孩 时间拖得越长 |
[24:14] | Fred Conroy’s mother had a stroke, | 弗雷德·康罗伊的妈妈中风了 |
[24:16] | so he’s been in Eureka county hospital since late last night. | 所以他从昨晚就在尤里卡县医院 |
[24:19] | – Miller — – Another dead end. | -米勒 -线索又断了 |
[24:23] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[24:24] | I-I’ll wait outside. | 我去外面等吧 |
[24:26] | -Yeah, there’s a kitchen, snacks. – Is this your daughter? | -那里有零食 -这是你女儿吗 |
[24:29] | She is. She — yeah. | 是的 她是的 |
[24:32] | I’m Julianne. | 我是朱莉安娜 |
[24:34] | I’m Ellie Miller. | 我是艾莉·米勒 |
[24:36] | She’s just gonna wait in the kitchen. | 她会去厨房等我 |
[24:38] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[24:40] | Detective Carver. | 卡弗警探 |
[24:42] | My dad said there’s another kid missing. | 我爸说又有个孩子失踪了 |
[24:46] | There is. | 是的 |
[24:47] | Keep him there, wait for me. Okay. | 留住他 等着我 好的 |
[24:50] | Your backpacker’s come home. They’ve got Pierson. | 那背包客回来了 他们找到了皮尔森 |
[24:56] | Stay here. | 你留在这 |
[25:09] | Gracepoint P.D. | 恩点镇警局 |
[25:11] | Detective carver, this– | 我是卡弗警探 这… |
[25:12] | That is a potential piece of evidence. | 那是潜在证据 |
[25:14] | Do not contaminate it. Put your gloves on. | 不要污染它 戴上手套 |
[25:16] | I want this area secured properly. | 把这片地区封锁起来 |
[25:18] | Get on your radio, and get every off-duty officer | 打开无线电 把镇上所有休假的警察 |
[25:20] | in the county down here, now! | 都叫过来 快点 |
[25:25] | I’d do whatever she wants if I were you. | 我要是你就照做 |
[25:45] | His service pistol, shotgun, two rifles. | 他的军用手枪 猎枪 两把步枪 |
[25:50] | We’re tracing them now to see where he got them all. | 我们正在追查来源 |
[25:53] | And we found this. | 还发现了这个 |
[25:54] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[25:56] | Risperidone, 8 milligrams, antipsychotic. | 利哌酮 八毫克 抗精神病药物 |
[25:59] | We haven’t counted the pills yet, but | 我们还没数药片的数量 |
[26:01] | it looks he hasn’t taken any in the last six months or so. | 但看起来过去六个多月他都没吃了 |
[26:05] | When can we talk to him? | 我们什么时候能跟他谈话 |
[26:06] | Waived his rights. | 他放弃了权利 |
[26:08] | Said he just wanted something to eat, | 说他只想要点东西吃 |
[26:09] | so we got him a burger. | 所以我们给了他一个汉堡 |
[26:10] | Yeah, I saw that. | 我看见了 |
[26:12] | Why didn’t you offer him a milkshake too? | 你怎么不给他配杯奶昔 |
[26:15] | Given you’re dealing with a missing child, | 鉴于你们正在调查儿童失踪 |
[26:16] | Sheriff said you could talk to him first. | 警长说你们可以先提审 |
[26:18] | All right, let’s do it. | 好的 我们走 |
[26:20] | In Gracepoint, properly. | 带回恩点镇 正规审问 |
[26:22] | I’ll take him back. You stay here, | 我带他回去 你留这儿 |
[26:24] | search the property. | 搜查一下 |
[26:25] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不要 |
[26:26] | I’m gonna be in that room. | 我要亲自审问他 |
[26:28] | Wouldn’t be appropriate. | 那样不合适 |
[26:34] | Okay, but you need to keep your mouth shut. | 好吧 但你不能说话 |
[26:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:22] | You’ve never seen this boy? | 你没见过这个男孩吗 |
[27:28] | I don’t — I don’t — I don’t know. | 我 我不 我不知道 |
[27:31] | They never brought me my fries. | 他们没给我买薯条 |
[27:33] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[27:34] | With my hamburger. | 我的汉堡 |
[27:36] | They never brought me my fries. | 他们没给我配薯条 |
[27:39] | Can you tell me about the untouched medication | 你能解释一下你家里没开封的 |
[27:42] | at your home? | 药物吗 |
[27:44] | I don’t like it. I like to walk instead. | 我不喜欢药 我喜欢走路 |
[27:47] | Are you aware that it’s an antipsychotic? | 你知道那是治疗精神病的吗 |
[27:49] | Yeah, I have heard that. | 是 我听说了 |
[27:51] | It’s also sometimes used for post traumatic stress disorder. | 有时也用来治疗创伤后应激障碍 |
[27:54] | Okay. | 是吗 |
[27:55] | Did you know that? | 你知道这一点吗 |
[27:58] | Why? You want to borrow some? | 问这个干嘛 你想要吗 |
[28:00] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[28:02] | Sir, can we just please — | 长官 我们能 |
[28:04] | You look stressed, and she looks traumatized. | 你看起来压力很大 她看起来有创伤 |
[28:06] | Yeah, all right. | 好了 |
[28:08] | You feeling traumatized? | 你有创伤的感觉吗 |
[28:10] | You feel it through your body? | 刻骨铭心的伤痛 |
[28:11] | You don’t like that feeling? | 你不喜欢这种感觉吗 |
[28:14] | Look at the picture again — | 你再看一眼照片 |
[28:15] | I don’t like that feeling either. | 我也不喜欢那感觉 |
[28:16] | Nobody likes that feeling. | 没人喜欢那种感觉 |
[28:18] | Look at the picture! | 看照片 |
[28:19] | Have you seen this boy? | 你见过这个男孩吗 |
[28:24] | You were uncomfortable looking at this boy a minute ago. | 刚才你看他的照片时很不自在 |
[28:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:29] | I wasn’t uncomfortable. | 我没有不自在 |
[28:30] | I was hungry. | 我是饿了 |
[28:36] | He’s a good-looking boy. | 他长得挺好看 |
[28:38] | Answer… the question! | 回答问题 |
[28:42] | Have… you… seen that child? | 你见过这个孩子吗 |
[28:45] | He disappeared today, | 他是今天失踪的 |
[28:47] | the same day you returned to town. | 恰好就是你回镇上这天 |
[28:49] | Your phone number was found on the body of another boy | 另一个孩子身上还发现了你的电话号码 |
[28:53] | who was murdered six weeks ago! | 一个六周前被谋杀的孩子 |
[28:55] | Have… you seen… this child? | 你见过这个孩子吗 |
[28:59] | He’s a good-looking boy. | 他长得挺好看 |
[29:07] | He looks just like you. | 跟你长得真像 |
[29:08] | If you have done anything to my son, | 如果你伤害了我儿子 |
[29:11] | I will hurt you! | 我一定要你好看 |
[29:13] | – I will punish you… – Hey, I will deal with him. | -我会惩罚你 -让我处理 |
[29:15] | – I will deal with him, come on. – In a way | -我来处理 冷静点 -让你 |
[29:15] | – that you will never forget! – Come on, come on. | -铭记终生 -冷静点 |
[29:36] | I had a feeling you’d turn up today. | 我就感觉你今天会来 |
[29:39] | Stay away from my mother. | 离我妈妈远点 |
[29:41] | Your mother? | 你妈妈 |
[29:43] | She’s farther gone than I thought. | 她比我想象的还糊涂 |
[29:46] | Makes things simpler in some ways. | 让很多事都好办多了 |
[29:50] | Me, you can’t fool so easily. | 我可不会那么容易被你糊弄 |
[29:54] | I want you out of our lives. | 我希望你离开我们的生活 |
[29:57] | What is that? Money? | 那是什么 钱吗 |
[29:59] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[30:02] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[30:03] | You aren’t thinking straight, Vincent. | 你是糊涂了吧 文森特 |
[30:06] | I know what you did. | 我知道你都干了什么 |
[30:08] | You need to talk to me, tell me everything. | 你得跟我谈谈 把一切都告诉我 |
[30:12] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[30:15] | You take this money, and you get the hell out of Gracepoint! | 给我拿上钱 赶紧滚出恩点镇 |
[30:17] | Everything was fine before you showed up. | 你来以前一切都安然无事 |
[30:20] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[30:21] | This is nothing. | 这就算好的了 |
[30:24] | I’ve got a rifle in that van. | 我车里还有支来福枪 |
[30:27] | Don’t make me use it. | 别逼我用它 |
[30:43] | I will run these over. You two keep going. | 我把这些送过去 你们继续 |
[30:46] | Wait, wait. Couple more. | 等等 等等 还有两个 |
[30:49] | How many is that, 6,000? | 这得有多少了 6000吧 |
[30:50] | Well, there’s lots of people searching. | 有很多人在都在帮忙搜寻 |
[30:53] | Hey, mom, make some with just jelly, | 妈 做些纯果冻的 |
[30:55] | just in case people are allergic, all right? | 以防有人过敏 好吗 |
[31:00] | Oh, my god! You scared me. | 天呐 你吓死我了 |
[31:02] | I’m sorry, I know I’m not supposed to be here. | 对不起 我知道我不该来这 |
[31:04] | No, you’re not. | 对 你不该来 |
[31:05] | Who is it, honey? | 是谁啊 亲爱的 |
[31:06] | I-I think you need to leave. | 我 我觉得你还是走吧 |
[31:08] | I will, I am, but there’s something I need to tell you. | 我会走 马上 但我有事要告诉你 |
[31:11] | I’m gonna call Detective Carver. | 我去打电话给卡弗警探 |
[31:12] | No, mom. Wait. | 不要 妈 等一下 |
[31:17] | Is it about Danny? | 是关于丹尼的吗 |
[31:20] | No, it’s about his friend, Tom Miller. | 不 是关于他的朋友 汤姆·米勒 |
[31:38] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[31:42] | Someone’s seen Tom. | 有人见到汤姆了 |
[31:46] | What? | 什么 |
[31:48] | Where? | 哪里 |
[31:54] | Joe, what’s happening? Did you find him? | 乔 怎么了 你们找到他了吗 |
[31:57] | Someone spotted him on the road toward Lincoln. | 有人看到他在去林肯家的路上 |
[31:59] | They’re moving everyone north. Mark was the first to leave. | 他们在叫大家去北边 马克最先去 |
[32:01] | He’s been incredible. | 他简直太有帮助了 |
[32:02] | So Tom was all right when they saw him? | 所以他们看到汤姆的时候他没事吗 |
[32:05] | He was on his bike. It was this morning, but — | 他当时骑着自行车 是今早了 但是 |
[32:07] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[32:08] | I know. It’s something anyway. | 是啊 算是个好消息吧 |
[32:12] | What? | 什么 |
[32:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:16] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[32:22] | There is this man. | 有个人 |
[32:25] | He hears messages. | 他能听到信息 |
[32:28] | He’s told me some things about Danny. | 他跟我说过一些关于丹尼的事 |
[32:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:33] | Some of them have been true, | 有些事是真的 |
[32:35] | and I am sure that this isn’t — | 我肯定这不是… |
[32:39] | I hope, that it isn’t — | 我希望这不是… |
[32:40] | Okay, I’m sorry, wait, so he told you something about Tom? | 抱歉 等等 他跟你说了汤姆的事吗 |
[32:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:44] | What did he tell you? | 他跟你说什么了 |
[32:48] | That Tom’s been hurt. That — that he — | 说汤姆受伤了 说 说他 |
[32:53] | He’s what? | 他怎么了 |
[32:57] | He’s said he’s bleeding. | 他说他在流血 |
[33:05] | All of Gracepoint has joined in the search for Tom Miller. | 恩点镇所有人都在搜寻汤姆·米勒 |
[33:08] | Our town has come together beautifully. | 我们整个镇都团结在了一起 |
[33:11] | If I can single out one person in particular, | 如果说让我特别指出某个人的话 |
[33:14] | Mark Solano has taken charge of our community search | 马克·索拉诺负责着社区搜寻行动 |
[33:18] | in a way that I find especially moving. | 让我觉得格外动人 |
[33:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:27] | Oh, your guy’s banging on the door. | 你的嫌犯一直在砸门 |
[33:29] | He says he’s hungry. | 他说他饿了 |
[33:30] | Yeah, he starts talking, he’ll get a five course meal. | 等他开口 他就能吃到满汉全席 |
[33:32] | In fact, I’ll cook it myself. | 而且 我会亲自下厨 |
[33:34] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[33:34] | – Not now, Julie. – I need to talk to you. | -现在不行 朱莉 -我要跟你谈谈 |
[33:36] | I need to talk to our suspect, all right, just give me — | 我得先跟我们的嫌犯谈 好吗 给我 |
[33:38] | I’ve been sitting here all day. | 我已经在坐这儿了一天了 |
[33:39] | I know, I know, and I hate that I’ve made you wait, | 我知道 我知道 我也不想让你等 |
[33:41] | but one more interview. | 最后一次审讯 |
[33:44] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[33:46] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[33:47] | Were you going through my desk? | 你翻我桌子了吗 |
[33:49] | Can you please just tell me what this is? | 请你告诉我这是什么好吗 |
[33:51] | Are you sick? I looked it up, and — | 你病了吗 我查了一下 然后 |
[33:54] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[33:55] | That’s not what I read. | 我查到的可不是这样 |
[33:57] | Is there something wrong with your heart? | 你的心脏出问题了吗 |
[34:01] | Is… there something — | 你 有没有 |
[34:07] | I get dizzy… sometimes. | 我会头晕 偶尔 |
[34:10] | This takes care of it. | 这个能缓解 |
[34:11] | You get dizzy? | 你会头晕 |
[34:13] | What does that mean, you get dizzy? | 你会头晕是什么意思 |
[34:14] | It means you don’t need to worry about it. | 意思是你不需要担心 |
[34:15] | – But — – I’m fine. | -但是 -我没事 |
[34:16] | I’m completely functional and fine, | 我的身体完全没有问题 |
[34:20] | and also — and I’m sorry about this — | 而且 我很抱歉 |
[34:22] | but I have got work to do. | 但我还有工作要做 |
[34:25] | Is this the reason you said no to that ski trip last winter? | 去年冬天你是因为这个才不肯去滑雪吗 |
[34:27] | Is this the reason that mom said | 是因为这个妈妈才说 |
[34:28] | you shouldn’t have taken this job? | 你不该接受这份工作吗 |
[34:30] | A 12-year-old child is missing. | 一个12岁的小男孩失踪了 |
[34:31] | – Yeah, you’ve said — – You need to stop this. | -你说过了 -你不要说了 |
[34:35] | It’s always the same. | 每次都是这样 |
[34:37] | All you care about is other people’s children. | 你只关心别人的孩子 |
[34:43] | Go ahead, talk to your lunatic. | 去吧 和你的疯子聊天去 |
[34:46] | I know you want to. | 我知道你想去 |
[34:50] | Go. | 去吧 |
[34:54] | I’ll be 15 minutes — 20. | 我只要15 20分钟 |
[34:55] | Will that — Yeah? That okay? | 这样 行吗 可以吗 |
[35:01] | I need change for the snack machine. | 我需要点零钱买小吃 |
[35:12] | Why was this boy headed towards your house today | 如果你以前从来没有见过这个男孩 |
[35:15] | if you’ve never seen him before? | 那他今天为什么要去你家 |
[35:18] | He was headed towards my house? | 他往我家去了吗 |
[35:20] | On his bike, this morning, riding up the highway. | 今天早上骑着他的车上了公路 |
[35:23] | That’s just a coincidence? | 这只是巧合吗 |
[35:25] | I don’t — I don’t — I don’t know. | 我不 我 我不知道 |
[35:29] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[35:30] | No, not that I’m aware of. | 不 应该不认识 |
[35:38] | Who wrote this number? | 这电话号码是谁写的 |
[35:39] | That’s my cell phone number. | 这是我的手机号 |
[35:41] | Yeah, who wrote your cell number on that piece of paper? | 那是谁把你的手机号写在这张纸上的 |
[35:44] | It looks like my handwriting. | 看起来像是我的笔迹 |
[35:46] | All right, you need to cut the spacey, confused crap right now, | 行了 你别再神神叨叨的了 |
[35:49] | ’cause I’m not buying it, all right? | 我不会买账的 |
[35:51] | Did you write it? | 这是你写的吗 |
[35:52] | It looks like I wrote it, so maybe I wrote it. | 看起来像是我写的 应该是我写的吧 |
[36:00] | Have you ever met this boy? | 你见过这个男孩吗 |
[36:03] | Focus! | 集中注意 |
[36:05] | That’s a different — that’s a different kid? | 这是另一个 这是另一个孩子 |
[36:07] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[36:14] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[36:17] | What? | 怎么了 |
[36:19] | This is messed up. | 这回可真砸锅了 |
[36:20] | Have you met him? | 你见过他吗 |
[36:22] | Budapest. | 布达佩斯 |
[36:24] | – Excuse me? – Budapest. | -你说什么 -布达佩斯 |
[36:26] | What the hell does that mean, “Budapest”? | 布达佩斯是什么意思 |
[36:31] | I was walk — I was walking down the coast near here, | 我那天 那天我正沿着这附近的海岸走 |
[36:34] | like, a-a couple of months ago, | 大约几个月前 |
[36:36] | and there’s him, early in the morning, | 然后就遇见了他 一大清早 |
[36:38] | he’s staring at the ocean, looking for whales and stuff. | 他正盯着大海 找鲸鱼什么的 |
[36:42] | I like looking at the whales. | 我喜欢看鲸鱼 |
[36:46] | Those Tokyo douche bags that slaughter them | 那些为了取鲸油屠杀它们的 |
[36:48] | and eat their blubber, I could just… | 日本混蛋们 我真想 |
[36:51] | cut them into little pieces and see how they like it. | 把他们也切成片 看他们喜不喜欢那样 |
[36:54] | Focus! Tell me about the boy. | 集中注意力 告诉我那个男孩的事 |
[37:00] | There he was. He was sitting near the cliff, | 他就在那里 坐在悬崖附近 |
[37:03] | and he sees me, and I see him, | 然后他看见了我 我也看见了他 |
[37:05] | and he asks me, | 然后他问我 |
[37:08] | what the capital of Hungary was. | 匈牙利的首都是哪里 |
[37:11] | And — | 而 |
[37:12] | I don’t usually know that kind of stuff, | 我一般不知道这些事情 |
[37:15] | but I-I was stationed in Hungary a couple years ago, | 但我曾经在匈牙利驻扎过几年 |
[37:19] | so I told him Budapest. | 所以我告诉他是布达佩斯 |
[37:25] | And then he wrote it in his crossword and I — | 然后他填进他的纵横字谜 然后我 |
[37:27] | and I — the one with the palace on it — | 然后我 有宫殿的那个 |
[37:28] | Why did you give him your phone number? | 你为什么给他你的手机号 |
[37:32] | My phone number? | 我的手机号 |
[37:32] | Why did you give it to him? | 你为什么给他 |
[37:35] | He said he wanted to see places. | 他说他想看看其他地方的样子 |
[37:41] | He wanted to get out of his little town. | 他想离开他的小镇 |
[37:44] | I told him if he ever wanted to talk, | 我告诉他如果他需要找人聊天 |
[37:48] | he could give me a call and… | 可以给我打电话 |
[37:51] | He wrote — he tore off a piece of his crossword, and I — | 他写 他从字谜上撕下一块纸 我 |
[37:56] | I wrote my number down, and I-I kept on walking. | 我把自己的号码写下来 然后就走了 |
[38:04] | Is it bad? Is he dead? | 出事了吗 他死了吗 |
[38:09] | Why are you asking that? | 你为什么要这样问 |
[38:12] | Because I’ve seen guys that… | 因为我见过人 |
[38:14] | know when someone’s dead. | 在知道有人死了的时候 |
[38:17] | They look like you look. | 他们就和你的表情一样 |
[38:58] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[39:00] | I screwed up. I don’t — | 我搞砸了 我不… |
[39:01] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[39:04] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[39:07] | This wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[39:14] | I just — I’m just scared. | 我只是 我只是吓坏了 |
[39:19] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:21] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他不会有事的 |
[39:54] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[39:55] | You know where my daughter is? | 你知道我女儿在哪吗 |
[39:57] | She left 20 minutes ago. | 她二十分钟前走了 |
[39:59] | Alone? | 她一个人吗 |
[40:00] | She said she had a bus to catch, | 她说她要赶汽车 |
[40:02] | ao Angela gave her a ride down to the bus station. | 所以安吉拉送她去长途汽车站了 |
[40:37] | God’s creatures watching over us. | 上帝创造的生物在看着我们 |
[40:41] | I never liked birds. | 我不是很喜欢鸟 |
[40:46] | You know, I… have to commend you, Mark. | 我得称赞你 马克 |
[40:51] | Taking charge today, bringing the community together. | 今天站出来负责 把社区居民组织起来 |
[40:54] | Just doing what I can. | 我只是尽自己的一份力 |
[40:55] | I know what they’re going through. | 我了解他们的感受 |
[40:56] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[41:01] | Should we look this way? | 我们去这边找找吧 |
[41:07] | You know, I’ve seen people, sat by them | 我见过一些人 陪在他们身边 |
[41:10] | as they’ve endured all kinds of hardships. | 看他们经历各种苦难 |
[41:13] | Not everyone responds the way you have. | 并不是每个人都能像你这样应对 |
[41:16] | Yeah, some people withdraw, get angry, | 有些人变得疏远 易怒 |
[41:19] | some turn away from their families, | 有些人远离了他们的家人 |
[41:21] | turn to drink, other vices. | 借酒浇愁 或者染上其它坏习惯 |
[41:23] | What are you trying to say? | 你到底想说什么 |
[41:27] | Just –just that you’re — you’re a good man. | 只是 只是想说你 是个好人 |
[41:31] | Beth’s lucky to have you. | 贝丝很幸运拥有你 |
[41:35] | I’m gonna go check in with Jeff. | 我去看看杰夫那边 |
[41:46] | Oh, good lord. | 天呐 |
[41:47] | Mark! | 马克 |