时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Previously on Gracepoint… | 《小镇疑云》前情回顾 |
[00:19] | Lars Pierson. | 拉尔斯·皮尔森 |
[00:20] | His cell phone number was found | 在丹尼的外套里衬里 |
[00:22] | in the lining of Danny’s jacket. | 找到了他的手机号码 |
[00:24] | I see you again, I will lock you up. | 再看见你 我一定把你送进监狱 |
[00:27] | – I’m pregnant. – We have to keep it. | -我怀孕了 -得把孩子生下来 |
[00:29] | If the Solanos need help, they’ve got me to turn to. | 索拉诺一家需要帮助 他们可以来找我 |
[00:32] | Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[00:33] | Get the hell out of Gracepoint. | 赶紧滚出恩点镇 |
[00:34] | I know men who’d rape you. | 我能找人强暴你 |
[00:36] | Do you think Tom ran away? | 你觉得汤姆离家出走了吗 |
[00:38] | We have no idea where he is. | 我们根本不知道他去了哪儿 |
[00:40] | We’ve shifted our focus to locating Tom. | 我们已调动了所有警力搜寻汤姆 |
[00:42] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[00:43] | Tell me about the boy. | 告诉我那个男孩的事 |
[00:45] | Answer…the question. | 回答我 |
[00:48] | Good Lord. | 天呐 |
[01:11] | Hey, it’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay… | 不哭 不哭 不哭 不哭… |
[01:15] | 0.3 miles from the road to the bike. | 自行车距离路边0.48公里 |
[01:18] | 0.9 miles from the bike to the cabin. | 小木屋距离自行车1.44公里 |
[01:20] | If he was here, we would have found him. | 要是他来过这 我们会找到他的 |
[01:22] | We have to go wider. | 我们得扩大搜索范围 |
[01:23] | We have gone wider. | 我们已经扩大搜索范围了 |
[01:25] | We don’t know where he was taken. | 我们不知道他被带去了哪里 |
[01:27] | He could be hurt somewhere. | 他可能受了伤 |
[01:29] | He could be cra…ing | 他可能在树林里… |
[01:29] | – ..the woods. – Hello? | -摔… -喂 |
[01:33] | – Damn it. – I’m not hearing you. | -该死 -我听不到你说话 |
[01:36] | – Can you hear me now? – Better. | -现在能听到我说话了吗 -好些了 |
[01:38] | Morgan says to wait till dawn, | 摩根说等到天亮再扩大搜索范围 |
[01:40] | but we’ve got to do it now. | 但我们必须现在就行动 |
[01:41] | We cannot wait. | 不能等 |
[01:42] | I think you should go home, Ellie. | 我觉得你该回家 艾莉 |
[01:44] | – What? – I think Morgan’s right. | -什么 -摩根说得对 |
[01:46] | We’ll expand in the morning, | 天亮了我们会扩大搜索范围的 |
[01:48] | use the light, bring more people in. | 借着光 让更多人参与搜索 |
[01:50] | You just called me Ellie. | 你刚叫我艾莉 |
[01:56] | How can I leave when he’s still missing? | 还没找到他 我怎么能走 |
[01:58] | People are looking. You need rest. | 大家还在搜寻 你需要休息 |
[02:00] | No, I’m coming to you now, | 不 我现在来找你 |
[02:02] | and we will get Pierson to talk. | 我们得逼皮尔森说出实情 |
[02:04] | I’m on Pierson, I promise. | 我会盯着皮尔森 我保证 |
[02:05] | I was just with him. | 我刚和他在一起 |
[02:06] | I’ll keep going back in till he… | 我会继续调查直到他… |
[02:08] | Sir? I cannot hear you. | 长官 我听不到你说话 |
[02:10] | You are breaking up. | 你那信号不好 |
[02:13] | What? I can’t– Hello? | 什么 我听不清 喂 |
[02:16] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:19] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[02:26] | I just got off with Owen. | 我刚和欧文通完电话 |
[02:28] | Dylan is having a rough time. | 迪伦哭个不停 |
[02:30] | He’s– he’s not asleep? | 他…他还没睡 |
[02:32] | No, he never went down. He wants his mama. | 没 他一直在哭 想要妈妈 |
[02:36] | Carver did just tell me to leave. | 卡弗刚刚叫我回家 |
[02:38] | He is your boss. | 他是你的上司 |
[02:42] | – Yeah. – Go to Dylan. | -是啊 -去看看迪伦吧 |
[02:44] | He needs you. I’ll stay here. | 他需要你 我留在这 |
[02:47] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -好吗 |
[02:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:57] | A lot of us are kind of scared. | 我们之中很多人都有点害怕 |
[02:59] | I mean, we know we’re probably safe, | 我们知道自己可能很安全 |
[03:01] | and we think they’re gonna find him. | 我们觉得他们能找到他 |
[03:03] | Do you think they’re gonna find him? | 你觉得他们能找到他吗 |
[03:08] | I’d ask what you’re doing here, | 我想问问你在这做什么 |
[03:09] | but there’s no need for that, is there? | 但没什么必要 对吗 |
[03:11] | I’m actually looking for Owen. | 其实我是来找欧文的 |
[03:14] | Tried texting him, calling. | 给他发过短信 打过电话 |
[03:16] | – He isn’t answering. – Go figure. | -他不接 -你自己找去吧 |
[03:19] | I know he’s close with his aunt. | 我知道他跟他阿姨关系很好 |
[03:21] | I just wanted to say I’m sorry, | 我只想说声抱歉 |
[03:22] | See if there’s anything I can do. | 看看能帮上什么忙 |
[03:24] | You haven’t done enough already? | 你做的还不够吗 |
[03:26] | – That’s not fair. – Really? | -这不公平 -是吗 |
[03:28] | Hounding an innocent man until he takes his own life? | 咬着一个无辜的人不放 逼他自杀 |
[03:30] | Stirring up trouble when the town’s already suffering? | 镇上出了事却还兴风作浪 |
[03:33] | The minute Tom disappeared, I knew you’d be back here. | 汤姆一失踪 我就知道你会回来 |
[03:36] | What an opportunity. | 多好的机会啊 |
[03:37] | One kid dead, another missing. | 一个孩子死了 另一个失踪了 |
[03:39] | More reason to slam the police, | 更有理由抨击警察了 |
[03:41] | claim some connection to Rosemont. | 说这和罗斯蒙特案有联系 |
[03:42] | It would’ve been wrong of me not to. | 我不这么做的话才是错的 |
[03:44] | Detective Carver worked both cases, | 卡弗警探两件案子都参与了 |
[03:46] | each with multiple victims. | 每件案子都有多名受害者 |
[03:47] | You know as well as I do this could be another serial killer. | 你和我都明白这可能是另一名连环杀手 |
[03:51] | I want you out of my office. | 从我的办公室出去 |
[03:57] | Is Owen at the Millers’? | 欧文在米勒家吗 |
[04:04] | I hope they find Tom. | 希望他们能找到汤姆 |
[04:14] | *Holy, holy, holy* | *神啊 神啊 神啊* |
[04:19] | *Though the darkness hides thee* | *尽管黑暗将你掩藏* |
[04:24] | *Though the eye of a sinful man* | *尽管罪人的眼* |
[04:28] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[04:29] | *May not see* | *望不到你* |
[04:33] | Hey, you ever go camping with Tommy? | 你们带汤米野营过吗 |
[04:36] | Uh, yeah, we took one trip to Sequoia. | 有 有次我们带他去红杉林 |
[04:40] | It was right before Dylan was born. | 那是迪伦出生前的事了 |
[04:42] | You ever take Danny? | 你和丹尼呢 |
[04:43] | Oh, all the time. | 经常去的 |
[04:45] | But last year, he went on that overnight with sunday school, | 但去年他参加了主日学校的合宿 |
[04:50] | and he got a massive spider bite. | 结果被蜘蛛咬了一个大包 |
[04:52] | Tom told us. | 汤姆和我们说的 |
[04:53] | Yeah, poor kid. | 真是可怜 |
[04:56] | He swelled like somebody clocked him. | 肿得像是被人胖揍了一顿 |
[04:58] | He swore he’d never do it again. | 他发誓再也不去野营了 |
[05:03] | I’ll take any bed you’ve got, | 随便给我间房就行 |
[05:06] | preferably not next to Detective Carver but– | 最好别是卡弗警探的隔壁 |
[05:08] | We’re fully booked. | 我们客满了 |
[05:10] | There’s been a lot going on. | 最近客人很多 |
[05:12] | I’m sure you’ve heard. | 相信你也听说了 |
[05:14] | I have heard. | 我是有所耳闻 |
[05:15] | You might try the motor lodge down on route 3. | 你可以去三号路上的汽车旅馆问问 |
[05:19] | Maybe you’ll have better luck there. | 说不定你在那边能开到房 |
[05:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[05:54] | *Holy, holy, holy* | *神啊 神啊 神啊* |
[05:59] | *Lord god almighty* | *全能之主* |
[06:04] | *All thy work shall praise thy name* | *你的事迹彰显了你的名字* |
[06:07] | *On earth and sky and sea* | *在这片土地 天空和大海里* |
[06:11] | *Holy, holy, holy* | *神啊 神啊 神啊* |
[06:16] | *Lord god almighty* | *全能之主* |
[06:21] | *There is a sign at the sight of thee* | *你的福泽照大地* |
[06:33] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[06:38] | It’s okay, Tommy. | 没事的 汤米 |
[06:40] | If you’re there, come on out. | 如果你在那边 就出来 |
[07:10] | Up! Wake up. | 起来 醒醒 |
[07:11] | Time to talk. | 该聊聊了 |
[07:13] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[07:15] | Why was Tom Miller found near your property? | 为什么我们会在你家附近找到汤姆·米勒 |
[07:18] | Oh, who’d you find? | 你找到谁了 |
[07:20] | Tom Miller was found a mile east | 凌晨一点我们在距离你家东边 |
[07:22] | of your property at 1:00 a.m. tonight. | 一千六百米的地方找到了汤姆·米勒 |
[07:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:25] | I don’t know how to answer any of these questions. | 这些问题我回答不了 |
[07:28] | You have been seen with or in close proximity to | 过去六周内有人看到 |
[07:31] | two boys from Gracepoint who have gone missing | 恩点镇失踪的两名男孩 |
[07:33] | in the past six weeks. | 都与你有过直接或者间接接触 |
[07:35] | One of them is dead. | 一个死了 |
[07:37] | The other, thankfully, has been found. | 谢天谢地 另一个找回来了 |
[07:40] | What’s your connection to them? | 你和他们是什么关系 |
[07:43] | What’s your connection to them? | 你和他们有什么关系 |
[07:53] | Oh, Tom. | 汤姆 |
[07:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:58] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[08:08] | Sweetheart, Detective Carver here has a couple of questions | 宝贝 卡弗警探有几个问题 |
[08:12] | that he needs to ask you. | 想要问你 |
[08:14] | Are you feeling up to that? | 你能回答一下吗 |
[08:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:21] | How’s your leg? | 你的腿怎么样 |
[08:23] | They fix you up? | 医生治好了吗 |
[08:25] | It’s not so bad. I fell and cut it. | 没那么严重 我只是摔倒擦伤了 |
[08:28] | Yeah, your mom told me. | 你妈妈和我说了 |
[08:30] | She also told me that you said | 她还告诉我 你说过 |
[08:33] | you’ve never met Lars Pierson. | 你从未见过拉尔斯·皮尔森 |
[08:37] | That true? You’ve never met him? | 是真的吗 你从没见过他吗 |
[08:40] | You ever spoken to him? | 你和他说过话吗 |
[08:44] | No. | 没有 |
[08:46] | Has he ever tried to contact you? | 他来找过你吗 |
[08:49] | No. | 没有 |
[08:50] | So you were going to his house… | 那你去他家… |
[08:53] | on your own. | 是自己去的 |
[08:55] | I got lost, and it got dark. | 我迷路了 而且天也黑了 |
[09:00] | Sweetheart, why did you go there? | 宝贝 你为什么去那里 |
[09:03] | What were you trying to do? | 你想做什么 |
[09:07] | I heard you talking about him, | 我听到你们在说他 |
[09:10] | so I checked your work bag. | 所以我翻了你的公文包 |
[09:11] | I saw his name and his number, so I looked him up. | 看到了他的名字和电话 就调查了他 |
[09:21] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[09:23] | When you had his picture. | 你拿到他照片的时候 |
[09:25] | Looked him up where? | 你上哪儿调查他 |
[09:27] | Online. On my computer. | 上网 用我的电脑 |
[09:29] | What were you planning to do when you found him? | 找到他之后你打算怎么办 |
[09:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:38] | Why did you have one of Danny’s crossword books | 为什么丹尼的字谜书 |
[09:41] | in your backpack? | 在你的书包里 |
[09:43] | He left it over at our house last spring | 去年春天他在我家过夜时 |
[09:46] | when he slept over. | 落在我家的 |
[09:48] | I keep it with me to remember him. | 我为了悼念他所以一直带着 |
[09:52] | I just wanted to find the person | 我只是想找到那个 |
[09:53] | who might’ve killed my friend. | 可能是杀害我朋友凶手的人 |
[09:56] | I wanted to show it to him. | 我想给他看看这本书 |
[09:59] | What would that have done? | 那又能怎么样呢 |
[10:01] | I don’t know. Make him feel bad? | 我不知道 或许能让他感到内疚 |
[10:05] | Made him tell the truth? | 让他说出真相 |
[10:08] | I just wanted to help solve the case, for Danny. | 我只是想帮忙破案 为了丹尼 |
[10:12] | Also… | 而且 |
[10:13] | Also what? | 而且什么 |
[10:17] | I wanted my mom back. | 我想让妈妈回家 |
[10:38] | Detective Carver. | 卡弗警探 |
[10:40] | Mark, what you still doing out? | 马克 你怎么还没回家 |
[10:42] | Did you get anything from Pierson? | 你从皮尔森那问出什么了吗 |
[10:44] | Not a lot. | 基本没有 |
[10:45] | Do you think he had anything to do with Tom going missing? | 你觉得他跟汤姆失踪有关吗 |
[10:50] | Well, do you think he killed Danny? | 你觉得是他杀了丹尼吗 |
[10:53] | I just don’t want you wasting your time on the wrong guy when, | 我只是不希望你在错误的人身上浪费时间 |
[10:56] | you know, the guy that you’re after | 特别是当你要找的人 |
[10:56] | could be right in front of us. | 可能就在我们身边的时候 |
[11:00] | Is there something specific you want to tell me? | 你到底想说什么 |
[11:03] | Is it strange to you that Paul Coates found Tom’s bicycle, | 保罗·科茨找到了汤姆的自行车 |
[11:06] | and then he’s the one who found Tom eight hours later? | 八小时后又是他找到了汤姆 不奇怪吗 |
[11:09] | I mean, is it strange to you that he takes every opportunity | 我是说他没错过任何一个可以让他 |
[11:11] | that he can get to put himself in front of a camera? | 全国闻名的机会 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[11:15] | And I know that you’re probably gonna think that | 我知道你可能觉得 |
[11:16] | this is meaningless, | 这事无关紧要 |
[11:17] | but is it strange to you that he’s in love with my wife, | 但他从高中开始 |
[11:19] | has been for the last 20 years, | 一直爱了我老婆二十年 |
[11:21] | ever since the beginning of high school? | 你不觉的很奇怪吗 |
[11:22] | That’s not necessarily meaningless. | 也不能说完全无关紧要 |
[11:25] | Because he hates that me and Beth are together. | 因为他讨厌我和贝丝在一起 |
[11:28] | He hates that we’re a family. | 他讨厌我们成了一家人 |
[11:31] | Okay. There’s– there’s one more thing that you should know. | 好吧 还有件事得告诉你 |
[11:34] | A client of mine saw him at a narcotics anonymous meeting | 我的一位客户看到他上周在温斯蒂德 |
[11:38] | over in Winstead last week. | 参加一个匿名戒瘾互助会 |
[11:40] | The minister goes to N.A. meetings? | 牧师参加匿名戒瘾互助会 |
[11:43] | Might be worth looking into. | 觉得你应该追查一下 |
[11:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:56] | You don’t have to go, you know. | 你可以不去 |
[11:57] | You can wait if you want. | 如果你想可以继续休学 |
[11:58] | Wait for what? To get even more behind? | 还等什么呢 等着落下更多功课吗 |
[12:01] | I’m meeting Jess at the corner. | 我和洁斯在街角碰头 |
[12:02] | – She hasn’t eaten. – I’m not hungry. | -她还没吃早餐 -我不饿 |
[12:05] | Just have a piece of toast or a banana. | 就吃片面包 或者吃根香蕉 |
[12:07] | I’m fine. I’ll see you guys later. | 我没事 晚点见 |
[12:09] | – Bye, mija. – Bye. | -再见 闺女 -再见 |
[12:11] | Want me to pick you up? | 需要我去接你吗 |
[12:15] | Well, guess she’s all right. | 看来她没事 |
[12:16] | God, I hope so. Will you be? | 老天 希望如此 那你呢 |
[12:18] | Back at work? | 回去工作能应付吗 |
[12:20] | I’m always all right. | 我没事的 |
[12:21] | What are you gonna do? Are you gonna go see your mom? | 你今天准备做什么 去看你妈吗 |
[12:23] | I might to try to reach Ellie, actually, | 其实 我想去找艾莉 |
[12:25] | tell her how happy I am about Tom. | 告诉她我很高兴汤姆没事了 |
[12:27] | That’s nice. | 挺好的 |
[12:28] | Do you think so, or is it… | 你也为他们高兴还是… |
[12:32] | Is it what? | 还是什么 |
[12:33] | I don’t know. I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道 我也说不清 |
[12:36] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[12:40] | I don’t know. It’s hard, Mark. | 我不知道 这真的很难受 马克 |
[12:42] | It’s just so… | 我只是 |
[12:47] | They get him back. | 汤姆平安回家了 |
[12:49] | Oh, I know. I know. | 我明白 我明白 |
[12:54] | I know. | 我明白 |
[12:56] | Well, it kind of gave us a purpose… | 这也就给我们动力 |
[13:01] | you know, searching for him. | 继续追查凶手 |
[13:04] | We still don’t know what happened with Danny. | 我们还不清楚丹尼到底出了什么事 |
[13:09] | Have you thought more about the baby? | 肚子里的孩子你考虑过了吗 |
[13:16] | Have a good day at work. | 祝你今天工作顺利 |
[13:18] | Tell Vince I say hi. | 代我向文斯问好 |
[13:31] | Well, he’s finally sleeping. | 他终于睡着了 |
[13:36] | You look like you could use some sleep yourself. | 你也该去睡一觉 |
[13:42] | Listen, Emmett, um, I just really wanted to | 听着 埃米特 我真的想 |
[13:44] | thank you for your concern | 谢谢你的关心 |
[13:47] | and devotion over these– | 还有付出的努力 |
[13:48] | Don’t call me Emmett. | 别叫我埃米特 |
[13:51] | Why? You… | 为什么 你 |
[13:52] | called me Ellie only a few hours ago. | 几小时前还叫过我艾莉 |
[13:54] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不应该那么叫你的 |
[13:56] | Inappropriate. | 不合适 |
[13:58] | Did anyone ever tell you | 有没有人告诉过你 |
[13:59] | you tend to run a little hot and cold? | 你总是忽冷忽热的 |
[14:02] | – No. – Really? | -没有 -真的吗 |
[14:04] | I’ve heard the cold part. | 我只听过冷酷这部分 |
[14:06] | You working today, or you taking the day off? | 你今天是上班还是休息 |
[14:10] | Forensic analysis from the burnt-out boat. | 被烧毁的那艘船的取证报告 |
[14:12] | Blood, hair, and prints from Danny. | 血液 毛发和指纹都和丹尼的匹配 |
[14:14] | Paint chips match the color of danny’s skateboard. | 油漆碎片也符合丹尼滑板的颜色 |
[14:17] | Why would they have danny’s skateboard on that boat? | 丹尼的滑板怎么会在船上 |
[14:20] | Traces of ammonia from a glass cleaning product | 还有玻璃清洁剂中的氨水残留 |
[14:21] | matching with the product also used on danny’s body. | 也和丹尼尸体上发现的是同一种 |
[14:24] | The killer apparently tried to wash off any evidence | 显然凶手在把丹尼的尸体运到海岸上以后 |
[14:27] | after moving him down the coast. | 想把一切罪证都抹掉 |
[14:28] | Using glass cleaner? Did they– | 用玻璃清洁剂吗 他们… |
[14:30] | You think they found it at the hut? | 你觉得他们是从小屋里拿的吗 |
[14:32] | Yeah. Grabbing whatever was close. | 对 找到什么用什么 |
[14:34] | Stealing a boat from the beach. | 船是从岸上偷的 |
[14:36] | They weren’t prepared for whatever happened there. | 他们肯定没预料到会发生那些事 |
[14:39] | Also I found out something interesting | 关于我们的本地牧师 |
[14:42] | about our local minister. | 我还发现了一件有趣的事情 |
[14:45] | You know he goes to narcotics anonymous meetings? | 你知道他参加匿名戒瘾互助会吗 |
[14:48] | Paul Coates does? | 保罗·科茨吗 |
[14:49] | Yeah, drives up north all the way to Winstead. | 是的 大老远开车到北边温斯蒂德去 |
[14:52] | Guess I’m working today. | 我今天还是工作吧 |
[15:10] | Renee? | 蕾妮 |
[15:12] | Hi. What are you doing sleeping in your car? | 你怎么睡在车里 |
[15:41] | Lengthy theoretical discussions, | 冗长的理论探讨 |
[15:43] | each of which is built around a recurring theme: | 每一个都是围绕循环出现的主题所建立的 |
[15:46] | guilt, sin, isolation. | 内疚 罪恶 孤立 |
[15:49] | And when you’re working on your reports, | 你们写报告的时候 |
[15:51] | I’d like you to focus on… | 我希望你们集中在… |
[16:00] | I wonder if I could ask you a favor. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[16:02] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[16:03] | You told me you were still in touch | 你告诉我你还和 |
[16:06] | with one of the mothers from Rosemont. | 罗斯蒙特案中的一个母亲有联系 |
[16:08] | Yeah, yeah, um… Kate Blanchard, Nina’s mom. | 对 凯特·布兰查德 妮娜的妈妈 |
[16:12] | We, uh, we actually got to be pretty close. | 我们 我们实际上走得很近 |
[16:14] | If she’d be willing, I would– | 如果她愿意的话 我想… |
[16:17] | I would–I’d like to talk to her. | 我想…我想和她聊聊 |
[16:20] | I just–I thought it might help | 我只是…我觉得 |
[16:23] | to talk to someone who knows what I’m going through, | 和与我有一样经历的人聊聊可能会有帮助 |
[16:26] | Who knows what happens to us now. | 她能理解我们现在的感受 |
[16:35] | Oh, man, I think we’re gonna have to replace this whole thing. | 伙计 我们得把这东西整个换掉了 |
[16:38] | We should probably check the other ones too, right? | 另一个最好也检查一下 对吗 |
[16:39] | All right, I’ll cut the water and turn off the boiler. | 好的 我去把水阀和锅炉都关掉 |
[16:53] | You okay, bro? | 你还好吗 伙计 |
[16:57] | Hey, Mark! | 马克 |
[16:59] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 在 在 在 |
[17:01] | You can handle this, right? | 你自己能干完吧 |
[17:02] | Yeah, sure. | 能 当然 |
[17:05] | I need a favor. | 我需要请你帮个忙 |
[17:06] | Will you check your archives over the last, | 你能不能从你们的档案里查一下 |
[17:08] | say, 25 years for a mention | 过去25年里有没有提到 |
[17:09] | of either Ruth Erlick or Susan Wright? | 露丝·厄利克或者苏珊·怀特的地方 |
[17:13] | They’re the same person, I think. | 这两个名字应该是同一个人 |
[17:15] | Well, if you put your paper online, | 如果你们报社做个网上版块 |
[17:17] | I’d be able to check it myself. | 我就可以自己查了 |
[17:18] | We are in the 21st century, you know. | 现在都是21世纪了 |
[17:22] | There’s a bottle of Scotch for you | 如果你查到什么 |
[17:23] | if you come up with anything. | 一瓶苏格兰威士忌就归你了 |
[17:25] | Thanks, babe. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[17:26] | Hey. You busy? | 你在忙吗 |
[17:28] | Hmm. I was gonna– | 我正要去… |
[17:29] | Make some calls for me before you go. | 你走之前帮我打几个电话 |
[17:32] | Let’s find out who Susan Wright really is. | 我们查查苏珊·怀特到底是谁 |
[17:34] | Yes, boss. | 好的 老板 |
[17:35] | Hey, has Ms. Clemons tried to sink her teeth into you yet? | 克莱蒙斯女士又试图接近过你吗 |
[17:39] | She already did a few weeks ago. | 她几周前就来找过我了 |
[17:41] | There’s an image I didn’t need. | 这可不是我想见到的 |
[17:42] | Since she showed back up… | 既然她又出现了… |
[17:44] | I haven’t decided whether to call her back or not. | 我还没决定要不要给她回电话 |
[17:46] | Maybe don’t. | 还是别了 |
[17:49] | – Owen. – Yeah. | -欧文 -怎么了 |
[17:51] | Give Tom a hug for me. | 替我抱抱汤姆 |
[17:53] | Yeah, I will. | 好 我会的 |
[17:56] | Paul Coates– | 保罗·科茨 |
[17:57] | After he became of-the-cloth, | 在他成为神职人员以后 |
[17:58] | he landed at a midsize parish in Spokane. | 他去了斯波坎市的一个中等教区 |
[18:00] | The current priest there said | 那里的现任牧师说 |
[18:01] | that Paul’s few years were good ones. | 那几年保罗干的不错 |
[18:04] | But I tracked down a board member who told me | 但我找到一个教区委员会成员告诉我 |
[18:06] | that Paul got into a bar fight with one of the congregants. | 保罗和一个教徒在酒吧斗殴 |
[18:09] | Spent a month in rehab, | 在康复中心里待了几个月 |
[18:11] | then quietly transitioned over here to Gracepoint. | 然后就悄悄转来恩点镇了 |
[18:14] | Smaller church. His hometown. | 小教堂 又是他的家乡 |
[18:16] | Everyone happy to see him back. | 大家都很高兴他回来 |
[18:18] | Regular contact with Danny. | 还能经常接触到丹尼 |
[18:20] | Insomniac. Alcoholic. | 失眠 酗酒 |
[18:21] | Pill popper, or lord knows what else. | 药物成瘾 天知道还有什么毛病 |
[18:23] | Tendency towards violence. | 暴力倾向 |
[18:25] | What’s the motive? | 动机是什么 |
[18:27] | Let’s go see what he has to say. | 我们去瞧瞧他有什么可说的 |
[18:31] | Have I ever been on Owen’s boat? | 你问我上没上过欧文的船 |
[18:34] | He took me out on it last summer, | 去年夏天他开船带我出过海 |
[18:37] | maybe end of July. | 好像是七月末 |
[18:38] | So you knew where he kept it locked up. | 所以你知道他把船锁在哪 |
[18:41] | If it was | 如果他 |
[18:41] | still in the same place, then yes. | 没换过地方 那我知道 |
[18:44] | Can you tell us how long you’ve been going | 能告诉我们你参加匿名戒瘾互助会 |
[18:46] | to narcotics anonymous? | 有多久了吗 |
[18:48] | Oh, I understand now. | 我懂了 |
[18:51] | I complained about how you failed | 因为我抱怨说 |
[18:53] | to protect Jack Reinhold, | 你没能保护杰克·莱因霍尔德 |
[18:54] | and you come after me. | 你就咬住我不放了 |
[18:56] | What drugs do you take? | 你对哪种药物上瘾 |
[18:57] | I haven’t taken anything in 3 years and 47 days, | 我已经3年零47天没吃过任何药了 |
[19:00] | every one of them I am grateful for. | 对这每一天我都心怀感激 |
[19:02] | Right, what drugs did you take? | 好吧 那你曾对哪种药物上瘾 |
[19:05] | Not that it’s any of your business, | 虽然这不关你的事 |
[19:06] | but I had a bad back, | 但我可以告诉你 我曾背部受伤 |
[19:08] | and I realized, at some point, | 直到某时我意识到 |
[19:10] | I was drinking and taking too many painkillers, | 我已经酒和止痛片不离手了 |
[19:13] | so I got help, and I stopped. | 所以我找了医生 戒掉了这些 |
[19:14] | Were you drinking and taking painkillers | 你在华盛顿州参与酒吧斗殴时 |
[19:16] | when you got in a bar fight in Washington state? | 酒瘾和药瘾戒掉了吗 |
[19:19] | I was assaulted at the local tavern. | 我是在酒馆里被人攻击了 |
[19:23] | I’d said something in my sermon | 我在布道时说了一些话 |
[19:24] | that a churchgoer found objectionable, | 一个教徒感到很反感 |
[19:27] | so he attacked me. | 就攻击了我 |
[19:29] | Sound familiar? | 耳熟吗 |
[19:31] | Can you tell us why you were the one | 你能解释一下为什么发现 |
[19:34] | to find both Tom Miller’s bike and then Tom himself? | 汤姆·米勒的自行车和他本人的都是你吗 |
[19:39] | – Sir, we are very grateful– – Let him answer. | -我们会很感激如果 -让他自己回答 |
[19:41] | All I can say is that as soon as I heard | 我只能说我一听到 |
[19:44] | another child was missing, I started searching. | 又有孩子失踪 我就开始了搜寻 |
[19:47] | I was out all day and half the night, | 我在不分昼夜的四处寻找 |
[19:49] | and I wouldn’t have stopped until he was found. | 不找到他决不罢休 |
[19:51] | Is he always this awful? | 他总是这么讨厌吗 |
[19:52] | You have no alibi for the night of Danny’s death. | 丹尼遇害那晚 你没有不在场证明 |
[19:55] | Why would I kill that boy, hmm? | 我为什么要杀他 |
[19:58] | What possible reason can you dream up for me | 你能幻想出什么可能动机 |
[20:01] | to murder a 12-year-old child? | 会导致我杀死一个12岁的孩子 |
[20:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:07] | We’d appreciate it if you’d come in to the station | 我们希望你能去警局 |
[20:09] | and provide a DNA sample. | 提供一份DNA样本 |
[20:21] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你能来见我 |
[20:23] | Renee told me Detective Carver | 蕾妮告诉我卡弗警探 |
[20:26] | is in charge of Danny’s case. | 在负责调查丹尼的案子 |
[20:28] | Yeah, he is. | 没错 |
[20:29] | Don’t believe anything he says. | 千万别相信他的话 |
[20:32] | He lost evidence. Botched the trial. | 他曾弄丢证据 搞砸审判 |
[20:36] | Whoever killed my Nina is still out there because of him. | 杀死我的妮娜的凶手因为他还逍遥法外 |
[20:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:44] | Maybe he’ll do better for you. | 或许他在你的案子上会有所进步 |
[20:48] | I keep — I wish that there was a– | 我一直 我希望能有一本 |
[20:50] | a guidebook for this. | 指导书告诉我该怎么做 |
[20:56] | My husband went back to work. | 我丈夫回去上班了 |
[20:58] | The men all do that. Keep busy. | 男人都这样 找点事做 |
[21:01] | Don’t have to think that way. | 你不用多想 |
[21:03] | It doesn’t feel right. Working doesn’t feel right. | 但感觉不对 怎么还能去工作 |
[21:07] | My daughter is back at school. | 我女儿也回学校了 |
[21:09] | I wish I had the answer. | 我也希望能给你答案 |
[21:13] | I tried going back to work. | 我试过回去上班 |
[21:16] | It all felt so pointless. | 但感觉已经毫无意义了 |
[21:19] | So your days are — | 那你的日子… |
[21:24] | What do you do? | 你都做什么呢 |
[21:26] | Honestly, I go to bed. | 说实话 我就是上床睡觉 |
[21:30] | I dream. I get up. | 做梦 起床 |
[21:33] | It’s all still the same, so I have a drink, | 一切如旧 于是我就开始喝酒 |
[21:36] | and then I have another drink, | 一杯又一杯 |
[21:38] | and then I cry maybe a couple hours. | 然后哭上几个小时 |
[21:40] | And then I watch TV, unless it reminds me of Nina, | 然后看电视 除非节目会让我想起妮娜 |
[21:43] | which it does nearly all of the time | 但妮娜的事总是挥之不去 |
[21:45] | in the craziest ways, | 让我痛彻心扉 |
[21:47] | so I take a sleeping pill. | 于是我就吃一片安眠药 |
[21:51] | I go to bed. | 再回去睡觉 |
[21:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:58] | You probably came here looking for answers, | 你应该是来寻求答案的 |
[22:00] | and I don’t have them. | 但我也没有答案 |
[22:03] | My life got stolen from me that day. | 从那天起 我的人生就像被偷走了一般 |
[22:07] | I can’t get back from that. | 再也回不到往日的生活 |
[22:45] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[23:30] | I think there’s an apartment right there. | 我看那边好像有间屋子 |
[23:31] | – Can you check that? – This one? Okay. | -你能去看看吗 -这个吗 好的 |
[23:46] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[23:48] | Chloe! | 克洛伊 |
[24:32] | Hi, mom. Dad. | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[24:36] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:39] | Dancing. | 跳舞 |
[24:43] | Did you eat or drink anything in the last hour? | 一小时里你有没有进食或者喝水 |
[24:47] | No. | 没有 |
[24:50] | So what, religion took over | 怎么说 以投身于宗教 |
[24:52] | for the drinking and the pills? | 代替了酗酒嗑药吗 |
[24:56] | You swap one addiction for another? | 扔了一个又迷上一个 是不是 |
[24:58] | You really enjoy trying to rile me up, don’t you? | 激怒我让你享受其中是吗 |
[25:04] | Tell me about your relationship with | 说说高中时 |
[25:05] | Beth Solano in high school. | 你和贝丝·索拉诺的关系 |
[25:09] | Beth and I were — we were very close friends. | 贝丝和我 我们很要好的朋友 |
[25:14] | I had my first kiss with her, if you must know. | 我还可以告诉你 我的初吻就是给她的 |
[25:20] | What have you got against me? | 你到底抓了我什么把柄 |
[25:24] | I’m just trying to understand. | 我只是在试图理解 |
[25:27] | You were so eager to insert yourself | 你那么热衷于插手干预 |
[25:28] | into that family’s grief, | 那个家庭的悲伤 |
[25:31] | get yourself in front of the cameras | 这事刚闹出来的时候 |
[25:32] | when this all kicked off, | 你就急着要上镜 |
[25:35] | like you wanted to own it, | 好像你要揽下来 |
[25:37] | claim it for the church. | 为教堂揽下这桩事 |
[25:39] | Tragedy ups the numbers, right? | 悲剧就是能赚来人们的关注 是吗 |
[25:42] | People start piling in. | 人们开始涌到教堂去 |
[25:45] | Rest of the time, you’re just that building | 别的时候 那只是一幢 |
[25:47] | no one goes into. | 无人问津的破房子 |
[25:48] | You have… no concept of faith, do you? | 你压根不懂信仰是什么 是吗 |
[25:51] | I was happy with what I had here, | 之前我已经很开心了 |
[25:54] | a small but loyal congregation. | 一小群忠实的教众 |
[25:56] | It was good. It was God’s will. | 那样就很好 那就是上帝的意愿 |
[25:59] | I didn’t muscle in. The town turned to me. | 我没想插足 是人们选择向我求助 |
[26:03] | People who wouldn’t normally even think about religion, | 那些平常想都不想宗教的人 |
[26:06] | they asked me to speak. | 是他们来要求我演讲 |
[26:08] | They needed me. | 他们需要我 |
[26:12] | And do you know why they came? | 你知道他们为什么来找我吗 |
[26:16] | Because there was a fear that you couldn’t address, | 因为你无法触及到他们心中的恐惧 |
[26:20] | a need that you only made worse | 你只能让他们更加渴望得到安抚 |
[26:22] | because all you have is suspicion. | 因为你有的只有猜忌 |
[26:29] | Now, you can accuse me. You can take DNA samples. | 你可以指控我 检测我的DNA |
[26:33] | You can ridicule who I was in the past, | 你可以轻视我的过去 |
[26:35] | but you don’t get to belittle my faith | 但你不能因为你自己过于狭隘 |
[26:39] | just because you’re too shut down to comprehend it. | 无法理解就轻视我的信仰 |
[26:43] | People need hope right now, | 这个时候人们需要希望 |
[26:44] | and they are certainly not getting it from you. | 而那显然不是你能带去的 |
[26:49] | Are we done? | 我可以走了吗 |
[26:54] | Dean said I forgot how to pursue my happiness. | 迪恩说我忘了怎么去追求自己的快乐 |
[26:56] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:58] | I just wanted to give your daughter a couple hours | 我只是想给你们女儿一点时间 |
[27:00] | where she could be herself again. | 让她做回自己 |
[27:02] | You know, let loose without feeling guilty. | 不要再沉溺于愧疚当中 |
[27:06] | He put a whole playlist on the jukebox | 他在点唱机里放了很多歌 |
[27:08] | and made his grandmother’s chili. | 还做了他奶奶祖传的辣酱 |
[27:10] | Chloe, sweetie, what happened at school? | 克洛伊 亲爱的 在学校怎么了 |
[27:13] | Everybody either looked at me like I was a freak | 所有人要么把我当作异类 |
[27:16] | or just turned away | 要么就干脆不理我 |
[27:17] | ’cause they didn’t know what to say. | 因为他们也不知道说什么 |
[27:20] | I called Dean and begged him to come get me. | 我打给迪恩 求他来接我 |
[27:26] | I loved Danny. | 我爱丹尼 |
[27:27] | You know I loved him, but… | 你知道我爱他 可是 |
[27:31] | I need a break from being the dead kid’s sister. | 但我不想一直是”那个死去男孩的姐姐” |
[27:35] | And it’s like I’m buried under it, | 我快被压死了 |
[27:38] | and I know that you can’t understand that. | 我知道你们不会理解的 |
[27:41] | We do understand. | 我们理解 |
[27:45] | – Right? – Yes, yes. | -对吗 -没错 |
[27:47] | Yes, we do. | 我们理解 |
[27:54] | Are you keeping the baby? | 你会留下肚里的宝宝吗 |
[27:58] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道这事的 |
[28:00] | Mom, I live in our house. | 妈妈 我跟你住在一个家里 |
[28:01] | I hear you guys fighting about it. | 我听见你们为这事吵架来着 |
[28:08] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不确定 |
[28:11] | But right now, | 但是现在 |
[28:14] | I just want to make sure that my first baby is okay. | 我只想确保我的大女儿平安无事 |
[28:22] | Can’t let Dean be the only one looking out for you. | 不能只让迪恩来照顾你啊 |
[28:26] | Yeah? | 不是吗 |
[28:35] | This is nuts. | 这真让人不爽 |
[28:37] | We don’t have any choice. | 咱们别无选择 |
[28:38] | We’ve got nothing to charge him with. | 我们没法指控他 |
[28:41] | He was in a campground 50 miles south of Gracepoint | 丹尼被杀那天晚上他在 |
[28:44] | the night Danny was killed. | 离恩点镇五十英里的营地上 |
[28:46] | Tom says he never met him. | 汤姆说他没见过他 |
[28:49] | County will take care of the weapons possession. | 县里会处理他持有武器的罪名 |
[28:51] | At least we’ll know where to find him. | 至少咱们知道可以去哪找到他 |
[28:53] | Something doesn’t make sense about all this. | 这里面有些事不对劲 |
[28:58] | I just don’t know what it is. | 只是我一时间还想不明白 |
[29:01] | I really hate letting him go. | 真不想就这样把他放走了 |
[29:09] | You and me both. | 我也是 |
[29:53] | Wait! | 等等 |
[29:54] | Get away from there! | 快离开那 |
[30:00] | Stay away from the edge! | 别站在悬崖边上 |
[30:33] | I love you so much, | 我很爱你 |
[30:37] | and I’m gonna give you a call in just a little bit | 我过一会就会打电话回来 |
[30:39] | to check up on you, okay? | 看看你有没有事 好吗 |
[30:42] | You have everything you need? | 还需要什么吗 |
[30:43] | – Yup. – Okay. | -不需要 -好的 |
[30:45] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[30:48] | Now, uh, keys. | 好吧 钥匙呢 |
[30:50] | Um… I’ll be home as soon as I can, okay? | 我会尽快回家的 好吗 |
[30:55] | Bye. | 再见 |
[31:00] | I made it worse for her, didn’t I? | 我让她更难受了是吗 |
[31:03] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[31:05] | I know you didn’t, Tommy. | 我知道你不是故意的 汤米 |
[31:14] | We can’t bring Danny back. | 咱们没法让丹尼死而复生 |
[31:27] | You better be good if you’re gonna miss school for this. | 你都翘了课来玩这个那得玩得特别溜才行 |
[31:29] | – You hear me? – Yes. | -明白了没 -明白 |
[31:45] | Don’t eat from this– eat it from this side. | 别吃这个 吃这边的 |
[31:49] | Go, mama! | 上啊 妈妈 |
[31:52] | Come on, dad! | 上吧 老爸 |
[31:54] | Go! | 走起 |
[32:15] | Danny’s record. | 那是丹尼的记录 |
[32:22] | Do I do it? | 我要上吗 |
[32:24] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[32:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:33] | Please don’t hate me. | 请不要恨我 |
[32:57] | How good of a bowler am I? | 我是不是个超棒的保龄球手 |
[33:00] | We were just saying you were great. | 我们刚还在说你超棒的 |
[33:02] | Ah! Yeah, yeah. You know what? | 是啊是啊 你们知道吗 |
[33:04] | At least I know when to give up. | 至少我知道什么时候该刹车 |
[33:05] | You know what would happen if Danny was here? | 要是丹尼在的话你们知道他会怎么说吗 |
[33:06] | Yeah, he’d make us stay. | 他会逼咱们留下来 |
[33:07] | Yeah, until we beat you. | 是啊 直到我们打败你 |
[33:09] | And you would be on your 19th milkshake. | 那时候你得下肚19杯奶昔了 |
[33:11] | Hey! I only had two. | 乱讲 我才喝了两杯 |
[33:13] | Also some fries and a hot dog. | 再加上一些薯条和热狗 |
[33:15] | – And onion rings. – So what? | -还有洋葱圈呢 -那又怎么了 |
[33:17] | You’re working on your own kind of record, right? | 你是不是也想破你自个儿的吃货记录 |
[33:19] | – What? What? What? – You’re so mean. | -什么啦 干什么啦 -你好坏 |
[33:21] | – Can I have a sip? – Yeah. | -能让我来一口吗 -行啊 |
[33:24] | No! | 不 |
[33:25] | It’s calcium. It’s for the baby. | 这是补钙的 为了宝宝 |
[33:29] | It’s for what? | 为了什么 |
[33:31] | I said it’s for the baby. | 我说是为了宝宝 |
[33:32] | It’s good for it. | 这个对它好 |
[33:37] | All right. Well, then drink up then. | 那好吧 乖乖喝完吧 |
[34:30] | Tom Miller. | 汤姆·米勒 |
[34:33] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[34:34] | You remember me, right? | 你还记得我吧 |
[34:37] | I remember. | 记得 |
[34:40] | How’s your leg doing? | 你的腿怎么样了 |
[34:43] | It’s not so bad. | 没有太糟糕 |
[34:44] | I brought you something I thought you might want. | 我给你带了些你可能想要的东西 |
[34:50] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[34:55] | – That’s Danny’s. – That’s right. | -这是丹尼的 -没错 |
[34:57] | I’ve been looking after it. | 我一直保管着这个 |
[35:00] | But since you were his friend, | 不过既然你是他朋友 |
[35:02] | I thought you should have it. | 我想着还是给你吧 |
[35:04] | It’s only right. | 这样才对 |
[35:06] | What do you think? Do you want it? | 你怎么想 想要吗 |
[35:23] | Dad, look. | 爸爸 快看 |
[35:26] | What? | 什么 |
[35:29] | Put that down. | 把这个放下 |
[35:29] | But i-it’s Danny’s. | 可这是丹尼的 |
[35:31] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[35:32] | Drop it. | 快扔掉 |
[35:33] | Right now! | 马上 |
[35:56] | Detective Carver. Open up. | 卡弗警探 开门 |
[36:03] | Susan Wright, answer the door! | 苏珊·怀特 开门 |
[36:05] | All right, go ahead. | 好了 上吧 |
[36:15] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[36:27] | 悲剧摧毁了家庭 父亲被判20年徒刑 | |
[36:29] | Thanks for stopping by, Ms. Wright. | 谢谢您的到来 怀特女士 |
[36:32] | We did a little digging on you. | 我们对您进行了一些调查 |
[36:34] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[36:36] | About your husband and your children | 关于您丈夫和孩子 |
[36:39] | and what everyone said about you | 以及外面一些有关您 |
[36:41] | but could never prove. | 但没法证实的谣言 |
[36:42] | What do you want from me? | 你想要什么 |
[36:44] | You threatened me. | 你威胁了我 |
[36:45] | I want you to know that I’m the one who tipped off the police, | 我要让你知道是我把你供给警方的 |
[36:49] | in case you were wondering. | 如果你还不知道的话 |
[36:50] | Isn’t that right, detectives? | 对吗 警探们 |
[36:55] | Hey, boy. | 伙计 |
[36:57] | You remember me, right? | 你记得我吧 |
[37:00] | She left you out here all alone, huh? | 她留你一个在这里吗 |
[37:03] | That’s no good. | 这可不好 |
[37:04] | We can’t have that. Come on. | 可不能这样 跟我走 |
[37:06] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你请不起律师 |
[37:07] | one will be provided for you. | 将会为你指定一位 |
[37:08] | – Where’s my dog? – Do you understand the rights | -我的狗呢 -我刚才给你宣读的权利 |
[37:09] | – I’ve just read to you? – Archie! | -你听明白了吗 -阿奇 |
[37:11] | Archie! | 阿奇 |
[37:13] | Who took my dog? | 是谁偷了我的狗 |
[37:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:29] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[37:32] | – How you feeling? – Okay. | -你感觉怎么样 -还好 |
[37:34] | Good. You’re not calling me from Idaho, are you? | 那就好 你是从爱达荷州给我打电话吗 |
[37:37] | No, I’m home. | 不 我在家 |
[37:38] | Good, stay there. | 很好 别乱跑 |
[37:40] | Hey, can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[37:43] | Yeah, sure. Go ahead. | 当然 问吧 |
[37:45] | If you delete something from a hard drive, | 如果硬盘里的东西被删掉了 |
[37:48] | is it gone forever? | 是不是就再也找不回来了 |
[37:50] | Because my — my dad deleted something and — | 因为我爸爸误删了点东西 |
[37:52] | Well, they have those data recovery programs, | 有一些恢复程序可用 |
[37:55] | but if that doesn’t work, | 如果不行 |
[37:57] | you can always get a tech guy to get it back. | 还能找技术专家来恢复数据 |
[37:58] | I might have a number for you. | 我可以给你个电话 |
[38:00] | No, thanks. I’ll let you know, though. | 不用麻烦了 需要的话我再找你 |
[38:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:03] | Well, you rest up, all right? | 你好好休息 好吗 |
[38:04] | I’ll, uh, I’ll talk to you soon. | 咱们以后再聊 |
[38:07] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[38:16] | Why did you have Danny Solano’s skateboard? | 你为什么会有丹尼·索拉诺的滑板 |
[38:21] | Why did you give Danny Solano’s skateboard to Tom Miller? | 你为什么把它交给汤姆·米勒 |
[38:28] | What’s your favorite color? | 你最喜欢什么颜色 |
[38:30] | I want to see my dog. | 我要见我的狗 |
[38:34] | I’m not talking to you till I see my dog. | 见不到我的狗 我一个字也不会说 |
[38:37] | Oh, we’re bargaining now, are we? | 想跟我们讨价还价吗 |
[38:39] | That’s your choice. | 你们自己看着办 |
[38:44] | I see. | 明白了 |
[38:45] | Interview terminated 4:16 p.M. | 下午4:16 审讯结束 |
[38:48] | Think things over. | 好好考虑 |
[38:49] | I’m happy to keep you locked up here all spring. | 我很乐意整个春天都关你在这儿 |
[38:54] | Find her frigging dog. | 给我找到她该死的狗 |
[38:56] | Now! | 马上 |
[39:24] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[39:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:40] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:44] | Where’s your mom and dad? | 你爸爸妈妈呢 |
[39:46] | My mom’s at work, and my dad– | 我妈妈在工作 我爸爸 |
[39:49] | he was putting Dylan to bed. | 他在哄弟弟睡觉 |
[39:51] | I think he fell asleep. | 可能也睡着了 |
[40:09] | Is that your computer? | 那是你的电脑吗 |
[40:27] | What are we gonna do with you, huh, boy? | 该拿你怎么办呢 伙计 |
[40:56] | Are they still on the line? | 还能和他们通话吗 |
[40:57] | No, they hung up. I tried, but– | 不行 他们挂断了 我试过 但是 |
[40:58] | Okay, all right. Sir. | 好的 没事 长官 |
[41:01] | – Tell me you found the dog. – No, Sir– | -告诉我你找到狗了 -还没 长官 |
[41:03] | Find the dog. | 去找狗 |
[41:04] | We can’t do anything till we find that bitch’s dog. | 找到那贱人的狗之前 什么都问不出来 |
[41:06] | Sir, with respect, shut up for a second. | 长官 无意冒犯 能不能请你闭嘴 |
[41:09] | Did you just tell me to shut up? | 你是刚说让我闭嘴吗 |
[41:10] | Somebody just called. | 有人刚打来电话 |
[41:11] | They saw a flashlight on in the Harvey Ridge hut. | 他们看到哈维岭上的小屋里有手电光 |
[41:13] | The murder scene? Haven’t we sealed that off? | 犯罪现场 不是封起来了吗 |
[41:15] | Somebody’s inside. | 有人闯进去了 |
[42:10] | Come on! Come on! | 快起来 快点 |
[42:28] | Come out. | 快出来 |
[42:30] | Show yourself. | 快现身 |
[42:48] | Carver? | 卡弗 |
[42:52] | Sir? | 长官 |
[42:57] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[43:15] | Sir. | 长官 |
[43:17] | Go on! Go on! | 快追 快去追 |
[43:19] | Sir, what’s happening? What’s happening? | 长官 你怎么了 怎么回事 |
[43:21] | I think I’m dying. | 我可能快不行了 |
[43:24] | Oh, God. Sir. | 老天 长官 |
[43:29] | Okay, just breathe. Breathe. | 好了 保持呼吸 呼吸 |
[43:32] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 没事的 |