时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Previously on Gracepoint… | 《小镇疑云》前情回顾 |
[00:19] | I have this thing. I get messages. | 我有一种能力 能接受讯息 |
[00:21] | She says she forgives you about the pendant. | 她说吊坠那件事 她原谅你了 |
[00:24] | If you delete something from a hard drive, | 如果硬盘里的东西被删掉了 |
[00:26] | is it gone forever? | 是不是就再也找不回来了 |
[00:28] | Tom? What are you doing? | 汤姆 你在干什么 |
[00:29] | You have no alibi for the night of Danny’s death. | 丹尼遇害那晚 你没有不在场证明 |
[00:31] | Have you thought more about the baby? | 肚子里的孩子你考虑过了吗 |
[00:33] | I know what you did. Tell me everything. | 我知道你都干了什么 把一切都告诉我 |
[00:36] | Shut your mouth! | 闭嘴 |
[00:37] | – Dad, look, it’s Danny’s. – Put it down. | -爸爸 快看 是丹尼的 -放下 |
[00:40] | Who took my dog? Archie! | 是谁偷了我的狗 阿奇 |
[00:43] | What are we gonna do with you, huh, boy? | 该拿你怎么办呢 伙计 |
[00:45] | They saw a flashlight on in the Harvey Ridge hut. | 他们看到哈维岭上的小屋里有手电光 |
[00:47] | Somebody’s inside. | 有人闯进去了 |
[00:50] | Stop! | 站住 |
[00:53] | – Sir, what’s happening? – I think I’m dying. | -长官 你怎么了 -我可能快不行了 |
[01:14] | You nearly died on me. | 你差点死在我面前 |
[01:15] | You need an operation. | 你得做手术 |
[01:19] | This won’t affect the case. | 这不会影响破案 |
[01:20] | – I won’t let it. – It already has. | -绝不会影响的 -已经影响了 |
[01:22] | We lost our suspect because you collapsed. | 就因为你发病 我们跟丢了嫌犯 |
[01:24] | You lost him. You didn’t need to stop. | 是你跟丢了 你根本不用停下 |
[01:28] | We’re nearly there, Miller. | 我们差点就抓到他了 米勒 |
[01:30] | Male suspect, medium build. | 男性嫌疑人 中等身材 |
[01:33] | That could be Mark Solano, Vince. | 可能是马克·索拉诺 文斯 |
[01:36] | It could be the minister. | 或者是牧师 |
[01:36] | No, no, no. I’m going back to work. | 我不听 我得回去工作了 |
[01:38] | I need to finish this case. | 我一定要了结这件案子 |
[01:39] | I can’t let the family down. | 我不能让那家人失望 |
[01:41] | You’re unfit for duty. | 你无法履行职责 |
[01:45] | Don’t leave, Miller. | 别走 米勒 |
[01:47] | No, don’t leave, Miller. | 不要走 米勒 |
[01:49] | Wait, Miller. That’s an order. | 等等 米勒 这是命令 |
[01:54] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[02:19] | CSI is at the hut. | 罪案现场组正在小屋调查 |
[02:20] | Now, Frank, go through our list of people of interest, | 现在弗兰克 去好好查下所有嫌疑人 |
[02:23] | questionable alibis | 看看丹尼遇害当晚 |
[02:25] | on the night of Danny’s death. | 谁的不在场证据比较可疑 |
[02:26] | Knock on their doors | 去找他们问话 |
[02:27] | And find out where they were last night. | 搞清楚他们昨晚的行踪 |
[02:29] | We think the killer was there. | 我们认为当时出现的就是凶手 |
[02:30] | We were close. | 差点就抓到他了 |
[02:31] | Now, we have Susan Wright in custody. | 苏珊·怀特已被我们拘留 |
[02:34] | We have her connected to the site | 有证据表明 |
[02:35] | where Danny’s body was found. | 她去过丹尼的弃尸地点 |
[02:37] | We’re contin– | 我们会继续 |
[02:39] | I’m continuing to question her, | 我会继续审问她 |
[02:41] | but we’re running out of time | 但我们时间紧迫 |
[02:42] | before we have to charge her with something. | 之后我们必须找到罪名起诉她 |
[02:45] | We have to find her dog. She’s very attached. | 我们得找到她的狗 她跟狗的感情很深 |
[02:48] | It might help her talk. | 也许能让她松口 |
[02:49] | You probably already know this, | 你们可能听说了 |
[02:52] | but the boss was taken to the hospital last night. | 但昨晚头儿被送入了医院 |
[02:55] | I don’t know when he’ll be back. | 我不清楚他什么时候能来上班 |
[02:58] | We cannot let ourselves be distracted by this. | 我们不能因此分心 |
[03:01] | We have a duty to the Solanos, | 我们的职责是给索拉诺家一个交代 |
[03:04] | and that remains the most important thing. | 这才是我们工作的重中之重 |
[03:15] | So what time is the appointment? | 约在几点 |
[03:17] | 4:30. | 四点半 |
[03:21] | I can’t do it. I have to cancel. | 我做不到 我得取消预约 |
[03:25] | What? H-hold on. | 什么 等下 |
[03:29] | Now, you… | 你 |
[03:31] | you told Mark about the baby. | 你告诉了马克怀孕的事 |
[03:33] | You both decided you want the baby. | 你们俩已经决定要这个孩子 |
[03:38] | Why not go to the ultrasound | 为什么不去做下B超 |
[03:42] | to get to see your child growing? | 看看孩子成长得如何 |
[03:45] | It should be wonderful. | 你应该感到兴奋 |
[03:46] | Yeah, it should be. That’s the point. | 是啊 本该如此 这就是问题 |
[03:51] | It still feels wrong, | 还是感觉不对劲 |
[03:55] | like I’m letting Danny down | 就好像我让丹尼失望了 |
[03:58] | or moving on from him. | 或是将他抛诸脑后 |
[04:00] | You know you’re not. | 你知道自己并没有 |
[04:01] | How can I face this baby | 我该如何面对这个孩子 |
[04:05] | that I’m supposed to take care of, | 我本应该照顾好他 |
[04:08] | to keep safe, when I know that I can’t do that? | 保护他 但我却根本做不到 |
[04:14] | When there are sick people | 世界上有人心理阴暗 |
[04:17] | and evil… | 还有人图谋不轨 |
[04:23] | And the people you love the most, you can’t trust? | 连自己最爱的人你都没法相信 |
[04:27] | Do you mean someone specific? | 你是特指某个人吗 |
[04:30] | Who do you mean you can’t trust? | 为什么说没法相信他 |
[04:33] | Mark had sex with Gemma Fisher. | 马克和嘉玛·费舍上过床 |
[04:37] | You may have known that. | 你可能已经知道了 |
[04:39] | I guess I had an idea. | 我应该有所耳闻 |
[04:41] | So then tell me what to do. | 那你告诉我该怎么做 |
[04:45] | Seriously, tell me what to do, Paul, | 说真的 告诉我该怎么办 保罗 |
[04:47] | ’cause I don’t know if we’ll make it. | 因为我不知道我们是否还能坚持下去 |
[04:50] | We are both so angry about Danny, at each other. | 我们对丹尼和对方都充满愤怒 |
[04:55] | To bring a child into that, | 要让这个孩子一出生就面对这些吗 |
[04:56] | into all of our sadness? | 被我们的伤痛笼罩 |
[04:57] | It’s all right. Come here. | 没事的 过来 |
[05:06] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[05:09] | It’s okay. I’m here. | 没事的 我在这 |
[05:12] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[05:33] | Sir. | 长官 |
[05:34] | – Don’t start, Miller. – You can’t be here. | -别说了 米勒 -你不能来这 |
[05:36] | And yet I am. | 我已经来了 |
[05:37] | You’re gonna kill yourself. | 你会害死自己的 |
[05:38] | Well, if that’s what it takes, | 想破案就得付出代价 |
[05:39] | then you’ll get my job, | 然后我的位置就是你的了 |
[05:40] | what you’ve always wanted. | 这可是你一直梦寐以求的 |
[05:41] | That is horrible thing– | 你这话真难听 |
[05:43] | I don’t want your job. | 我没想过抢你的饭碗 |
[05:45] | Probably best, you’re not really qualified. | 这样最好 你根本没法胜任 |
[05:46] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[05:48] | Carver and Miller, my office, now. | 卡弗和米勒 马上到我办公室来 |
[05:50] | I’ve referred you to the County Medical Office | 我安排你去县医疗中心 |
[05:52] | first thing tomorrow. | 明天一早就去 |
[05:53] | I’m not leaving till this is solved. | 案子没破我绝不离开 |
[05:55] | Doesn’t matter if you go or not. | 你去不去都无关紧要 |
[05:57] | When she sees your medical records in the morning, | 当她明早看到你的医疗记录时 |
[05:59] | you’re done. | 你的工作就结束了 |
[06:00] | You have until then to tie up any loose ends. | 在那之前你得做好收尾工作 |
[06:04] | Why take this job if you knew you were sick? | 你明知自己身患重病为什么还接这活儿 |
[06:07] | Well, I guess I have till tomorrow then. | 看来我在明天之前还可以工作 |
[06:10] | Carver, I need your firearm. | 卡弗 你得上交配枪 |
[06:14] | You’re blacking out. | 你会晕倒 |
[06:15] | I can’t allow you to carry a weapon. | 我不能让你随身携带武器 |
[06:21] | Don’t make this difficult. | 别让我难办 |
[06:38] | Okay, see you tomorrow. | 好吧 明天见 |
[06:40] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[06:41] | Okay, bye. | 再见 |
[06:45] | Hold up. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 慢点 等下 等等 |
[06:46] | Pull over a sec. | 在路边停一下 |
[07:10] | Three cigarettes, same brand you smoke, | 三个烟头 与你所抽牌子相符 |
[07:15] | were sifted from the sand | 都是在丹尼·索拉诺尸体旁的 |
[07:16] | right next to Danny Solano’s body. | 沙子里找到的 |
[07:18] | Plenty of people smoke those. | 这牌子很多人都在抽 |
[07:20] | You gave Danny’s skateboard to my son Tom. | 你把丹尼的滑板给了我儿子汤姆 |
[07:26] | Your fingerprints are all over it, as are Danny’s. | 滑板上有你和丹尼的指纹 |
[07:29] | There are flecks of skateboard paint in your closet. | 你的橱柜里有蹭掉的滑板上的漆 |
[07:33] | Now, what were you doing on the beach | 你当时在沙滩上做什么 |
[07:36] | next to Danny’s body? | 在丹尼的尸体旁 |
[07:39] | Where’s Archie? | 阿奇在哪 |
[07:41] | Where’s my dog Archie? | 我的狗阿奇在哪 |
[07:43] | All right, Susan, or Ruth, | 好了 苏珊 或是露丝 |
[07:46] | or whatever your name is, | 不管你叫什么名字 |
[07:49] | I have been working this case a long time now, | 我查这件案子很久了 |
[07:53] | and I’m out of patience. | 耐心都要被消磨光了 |
[07:55] | Tell me how you got that skateboard. | 告诉我你从哪弄来的滑板 |
[07:58] | If you refuse, I will charge you | 如果你不坦白 我会以 |
[08:00] | with obstructing a murder investigation, | 妨碍谋杀案调查的罪名起诉你 |
[08:02] | and then you’re gonna end up in custody, | 到时你会被拘留 |
[08:04] | and if you end up in custody, what will happen to Archie? | 如果你被拘留的话 阿奇会怎么样 |
[08:08] | If there’s no one there to take care of him, | 如果没人照顾它 |
[08:11] | he could be put down, | 它可能会被处死 |
[08:14] | and that would make us all feel terrible. | 这会让我们心里都不好过 |
[08:22] | I was out walking, me and Archie, | 我当时在散步 和阿奇一起 |
[08:25] | in the middle of the night. | 当时是半夜 |
[08:28] | We went up the hill from the trailer park | 我们从房车停车场出来 往山上走 |
[08:30] | out onto the cliff. | 一直走到悬崖上面 |
[08:31] | When we got up there, I saw it down on the beach. | 当我们到那儿时 我看到底下沙滩上的东西 |
[08:34] | Saw what? | 你看到了什么 |
[08:36] | The boy’s body, lying there. | 那个男孩的尸体躺在那儿 |
[08:38] | And then? | 然后呢 |
[08:40] | We went back down the hill onto the sand. | 我们从崖顶下来走到沙滩上 |
[08:43] | What time was this? | 那是几点的事 |
[08:45] | 2:00, maybe 3:00. | 两点 也许三点 |
[08:47] | That’s when you walk your dog? | 你一般都在三更半夜遛狗吗 |
[08:49] | It’s nice that time of night. | 晚上那个时间感觉很舒服 |
[08:51] | Mm-hmm. So you were on the beach? | 所以你当时在沙滩上 |
[08:55] | He was all splayed out. | 他全身的骨头都断了 |
[08:59] | Skateboard was next to him. | 滑板就在他身边 |
[09:01] | And then what did you do? | 然后你做了什么 |
[09:04] | Had a cigarette. | 抽了根烟 |
[09:07] | Then another. | 然后又抽了一根 |
[09:09] | Stood there for a while… looking at him. | 站在那看了他一会儿 |
[09:15] | He was beautiful. | 他长得很精致 |
[09:25] | Hey, mom, just a reminder that rent’s due on Monday, | 妈妈 就是想提醒你周一要交房租 |
[09:27] | so you should probably call the landlord | 你得提前给房东打电话 |
[09:29] | and let him know you’re not gonna pay on time. | 告诉他你没法按时交房租 |
[09:32] | Damn it. Call me back. | 该死 给我回电话 |
[09:37] | You need some help with that? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[09:40] | No, thanks. I’m fine. | 不用了 多谢 我能搞定 |
[09:43] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[09:45] | Look, you’ve made it pretty clear that you hate me. | 你之前说得很清楚你恨我 |
[09:47] | That’s a strong word. | 没那么严重 |
[09:48] | Well, at least that you don’t want anything to do with me. | 至少你不想再跟我有瓜葛 |
[09:52] | You and just about everyone else I’ve met in this town. | 不止是你 还有我在这镇上碰到的所有人 |
[09:55] | So what are you doing here? | 那你来这干什么 |
[09:58] | Saying sorry. | 来道歉 |
[10:02] | Saying good-bye. | 还有告别 |
[10:05] | Boss pulled the plug? | 你老板调你回去了 |
[10:08] | That too. | 也有这个原因 |
[10:10] | Listen, there’s one thing | 听着 在我走前 |
[10:11] | that I want to tell you before I go, | 我想告诉你件事 |
[10:13] | and you can take it or leave it. | 要不要跟进随便你 |
[10:15] | Let’s say he’ll leave it. | 他不会继续报道的 |
[10:17] | No, she’s just about to go. | 她马上就走了 |
[10:18] | Let’s hear her out. | 让她说完吧 |
[10:21] | About Danny Solano? | 关于丹尼·索拉诺吗 |
[10:23] | It’s about Detective Carver. | 关于卡弗警探 |
[10:26] | You have one minute. | 给你一分钟 |
[10:29] | Heather Jenks works reception over at the hospital. | 希瑟 · 詹克斯在医院的前台工作 |
[10:31] | I met her when I went to ask about Tom Miller’s injury. | 之前我去了解汤姆·米勒伤情时见过她 |
[10:34] | She left me a message this morning. | 她今早给我留了言 |
[10:35] | Saying what? | 说了什么 |
[10:37] | He has a serious heart condition. | 他有很严重的心脏病 |
[10:38] | He collapsed on the job. | 在工作时发病了 |
[10:40] | Now he’s discharged himself. | 现在他自己强行出院了 |
[10:42] | And you’re just… letting this go? | 你不准备进一步报道吗 |
[10:46] | You’re not gonna use this to push him on everything, | 你不准备用这个来攻击他吗 |
[10:49] | on Rosemont? | 还有罗斯蒙特的案子 |
[10:51] | There are some halfway decent writers | 恩点镇住着几个 |
[10:52] | who happen to live and work in Gracepoint. | 半路出家的作家 |
[10:53] | I figure you’ve got it covered. | 我想你已经调查过这件事了 |
[11:06] | Sir, are you all right? | 长官 你还好吧 |
[11:10] | Bring me up to speed | 简单给我介绍下 |
[11:12] | with great economy. | 最新进展 |
[11:14] | I clearly don’t have a lot of time. | 我的时间所剩无几了 |
[11:16] | Susan Wright saw Danny’s body on the beach | 苏珊·怀特在丹尼遇害当晚 |
[11:18] | the night he was killed. | 在海滩上看到过他的尸体 |
[11:19] | We’ve got a match for her prints at the hut, | 小屋里找到的指纹与她相匹配 |
[11:21] | but the Park Service has confirmed | 但停公园管理局已确认 |
[11:23] | that she cleans there. | 她打扫了那里 |
[11:24] | No prints or DNA found on Danny’s body. | 在丹尼尸体上找不到她的指纹和DNA |
[11:26] | You don’t think she killed him. | 你认为他不是被她杀害的 |
[11:28] | I really don’t, but she knows something. | 没错 但她有所隐瞒 |
[11:31] | I’m sure of it. | 我很肯定 |
[11:32] | Well, don’t stand there talking to me. | 那么别站在那里跟我说话 |
[11:34] | Go get it out of her. | 去让她说出来 |
[11:46] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[11:49] | Yeah, why? | 有 怎么了 |
[11:50] | If you have kids, | 如果你有孩子 |
[11:51] | I don’t understand how you could stand over his body smoking | 我不明白你怎么能站在他的尸体旁边抽烟 |
[11:54] | and then just keep walking your dog. | 然后继续遛你的狗 |
[11:57] | I knew someone would find him. | 我知道他的尸体会被人发现 |
[11:59] | Didn’t want to get involved. | 我不想牵涉其中 |
[12:03] | You people destroyed my family. | 你们警察毁了我的家庭 |
[12:08] | How? | 怎么毁的 |
[12:11] | – Doesn’t matter. – It does to me. | -无所谓了 -我有所谓 |
[12:13] | Maybe I care more about people | 也许我比你接触过的 |
[12:14] | than the other cops you’ve dealt with. | 其他警察更关心人 |
[12:25] | My husband was an electrician. | 我的丈夫是电工 |
[12:30] | We had two girls. | 我们有两个女儿 |
[12:33] | He used to have sex with the older one. | 他过去经常会上大女儿 |
[12:37] | I didn’t know. | 我不知情 |
[12:39] | Then he tried it with the little one. | 然后他又想上小女儿 |
[12:42] | My older daughter decided | 我的大女儿决定 |
[12:45] | to protect her baby sister. | 保护她的妹妹 |
[12:49] | She got herself killed. | 结果把自己害死了 |
[12:53] | He told me she’d run away with a boyfriend. | 他告诉我她跟男友私奔了 |
[12:57] | After a while, your kind came, | 过一阵子 你们警察找上门 |
[12:59] | started asking questions, | 录了我们的口供 |
[13:01] | charged him with murder. | 以凶杀罪名控告他 |
[13:06] | They put my younger one in foster care. | 把我的小女儿交给寄养家庭 |
[13:10] | He told them I knew, | 他告诉他们我知情 |
[13:12] | that I was a part of it… | 我也参与其中… |
[13:17] | but I didn’t know. | 可我不知道 |
[13:20] | I never knew. | 我一直都不知道 |
[13:23] | Look at you, | 瞧你 |
[13:26] | same expression they had. | 露出了跟他们一样的表情 |
[13:29] | I’m just listening. | 我只是在聆听 |
[13:32] | They found her body buried in the woods | 他们在三英里外的树林里 |
[13:35] | three miles away. | 找到她被埋的尸体 |
[13:38] | I was pregnant. | 我那时怀孕了 |
[13:42] | Social services took the baby, | 社会服务中心带走了我的宝宝 |
[13:44] | said I was an unfit mother. | 说我是个不合格的母亲 |
[13:47] | My husband was convicted. | 我的丈夫被定罪了 |
[13:49] | Hanged himself two months later in his cell. | 他入狱两个月后上吊自杀了 |
[13:55] | Death gets its claws in you, | 死神的利爪伸向你 |
[13:56] | it never lets go. | 就不会放过你 |
[14:03] | I was… | 我那时… |
[14:07] | looking at that boy’s body on the beach | 看着海滩上那男孩的尸体 |
[14:10] | wondering if… | 心里在想… |
[14:14] | my girl looked that peaceful after he killed her. | 我女儿被他杀害后的样子是不是也那样安宁 |
[14:22] | I don’t bet she did. | 我想她肯定不是 |
[14:32] | Thought you were at work. | 我以为你去工作了 |
[14:36] | Mark. | 马克 |
[14:38] | Mark, can we talk for a minute? | 马克 能跟我聊会儿吗 |
[14:44] | Oh, you want to talk? | 你想聊是吗 |
[14:46] | Why don’t we start with you telling me | 那我们就从今天你跟 |
[14:47] | what you were doing with Paul Coates today? | 保罗·科茨做了什么开始聊起吧 |
[14:51] | I was trying to figure out what you were doing over there | 我在想你大中午 |
[14:53] | in the middle of the day in his apartment. | 跑去他的公寓做什么 |
[14:57] | A little confession, | 跟他忏悔一下 |
[14:58] | a little one-on-one prayer session, | 跟他进行一对一祷告 |
[14:59] | is that what it was? | 是那样吗 |
[15:00] | – I went for advice. – Oh, my God. | -我去寻求建议 -天哪 |
[15:03] | Don’t shake your head. He’s our priest. | 你别不信 他是我们的牧师 |
[15:04] | I wish he’d act like it. | 我希望他做牧师该做的事 |
[15:05] | And he is my friend. | 而且他是我的朋友 |
[15:07] | I went because I was scared, | 我去找他是因为我害怕 |
[15:09] | because I woke up this morning, | 我早上醒来 |
[15:11] | and I knew we had this ultrasound today, | 知道今天要去做B超 |
[15:12] | and I didn’t want to go. | 我不想去 |
[15:13] | So we’re back to this? | 所以又回到这个问题上了 |
[15:17] | – You said you want the baby. – I do want it. | -你说过你要这个宝宝的 -我确实想要 |
[15:18] | Then what’s the problem? | 那还有什么问题呢 |
[15:19] | I want it to be happy. | 我希望宝宝幸福 |
[15:22] | I want it to have a happy family, | 我希望宝宝有个幸福的家庭 |
[15:23] | not…whatever we have turned into, | 而不是…我们现在这样 |
[15:26] | broken, miserable, fighting. | 破碎 痛苦 吵架的家庭 |
[15:30] | Oh, is that what you told Paul? | 你是那样告诉保罗的吗 |
[15:31] | Pretending one trip to the bowling alley fixes everything. | 以为去趟保龄球场就能修复一切 |
[15:35] | What else did you tell him? | 你还告诉他什么了 |
[15:37] | You tell him about Gemma? | 你告诉他嘉玛的事了吗 |
[15:39] | ’cause now he’s gonna act all holy | 因为他现在会装得跟圣人一样 |
[15:40] | when he’s trying to get in your pants. | 其实只是为了能上你 |
[15:42] | He’s not trying to get in my pants. | 他没打算上我 |
[15:43] | Yeah. And he’s looking to break us up. | 他有 他在等着我们分开 |
[15:44] | Oh, my God, if you would please just listen. | 天哪 你能听我说吗 |
[15:47] | He told me that he is not the right person to counsel me | 他告诉我他不适合辅导我的婚姻问题 |
[15:50] | about our marriage, and he gave me a card, | 然后他给了我一张名片 |
[15:52] | someone in Winstead that we can go to. | 我们可以去温斯蒂德咨询 |
[15:58] | Yeah, a shrink. | 看精神病医生 |
[15:59] | A psychiatrist, someone who deals with loss. | 精神科医生 擅长开导失去亲人的人 |
[16:02] | Have fun. | 祝你看医生开心 |
[16:02] | Mark, please, will you just be open to it? | 马克 拜托 就不能坦然接受吗 |
[16:06] | Open to what, talking to a stranger? | 接受什么 向陌生人倾诉吗 |
[16:08] | Probably like a little friend of his. | 或许把自己当成他的朋友 |
[16:10] | You think I want to do that? | 你认为我会那么做吗 |
[16:11] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[16:12] | Because I love you, Mark, I love you. | 因为我爱你 马克 我爱你 |
[16:14] | Don’t you get that? | 你不明白吗 |
[16:15] | Oh, my God, I don’t care. I do not care. | 天哪 我不在乎 我不在乎 |
[16:18] | I don’t care about Paul, | 我不在乎保罗 |
[16:23] | all right? | 好吗 |
[16:26] | I just want us to be okay, you and me. | 我只想我们和好 我跟你 |
[16:28] | Please tell me that is possible. | 告诉我这是可能的 |
[16:46] | Oh, hey, Tom. | 你好 汤姆 |
[16:49] | You look healed, walking well. | 你看起来痊愈了 能走路了 |
[16:52] | Can I please have my computer back? | 我能要回我的电脑了吗 |
[16:54] | It’s sitting in my office. | 在我办公室里 |
[16:56] | I haven’t been sure what to do with it. | 我还不知道该拿它怎么办 |
[16:57] | How about you just give it back? | 直接把它还给我怎么样 |
[17:00] | Have you talked to your mom | 你告诉你妈妈 |
[17:01] | about why you were smashing it? | 你为什么要砸它了吗 |
[17:06] | You know, I listen to people’s secrets all the time. | 要知道 我经常聆听人们的秘密 |
[17:10] | It’s part of my job. | 这是我工作的一部分 |
[17:15] | Was something on there about Danny? | 那里面是不是有和丹尼有关的东西 |
[17:19] | About that backpacker, Pierson? | 和那个背包客皮尔森有关的东西 |
[17:21] | That’s got nothing to do with it. | 和那没关系 |
[17:22] | Are you trying to protect someone? | 你是在保护谁吗 |
[17:26] | You need to tell me the truth, Tom. | 你得和我说实话 汤姆 |
[17:30] | Otherwise, I’ll have to have a talk with your mom | 否则我只能去和你妈妈 |
[17:34] | or Detective Carver. | 或者卡弗警探说 |
[17:36] | You do that, and I’ll tell them | 你敢那样做 我就告诉他们 |
[17:37] | you hit Danny on the camping trip. | 你在野营的时候打过丹尼 |
[17:40] | Why would you tell them that? | 你为什么要那样告诉他们 |
[17:45] | Tom, you need to think about what you just said. | 汤姆 你得好好想想你刚才说的话 |
[17:49] | You’re the one that needs to think about it. | 是你该好好想想 |
[17:51] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[17:54] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[18:06] | You are the last person that I expected to call. | 真没想到你会给我打电话 |
[18:09] | I thought nothing was a surprise to you. | 你不是能未卜先知吗 |
[18:11] | Is that what you came here for, to make fun of me? | 你来就是为了嘲笑我的吗 |
[18:14] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[18:16] | Prove to me you’re for real. | 向我证明你的能力 |
[18:19] | I did already. | 我证明过了 |
[18:20] | I told you about the pendant. | 我告诉了你吊坠的事 |
[18:24] | That she forgives you. | 她原谅你了 |
[18:25] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[18:26] | I think you know what it means. | 我想你心里明白 |
[18:30] | I could see it when I first said it. | 我第一次说的时候就看出来了 |
[18:31] | I can see it now. | 现在也看得出来 |
[18:32] | That’s what I’m getting from you. | 我就是从你这得知的 |
[18:35] | That…and you’ve been here before. | 还有就是你曾来过这里 |
[18:39] | – Excuse me? – You have. | -什么 -你来过 |
[18:41] | You’ve been here in Gracepoint before. | 你曾来过恩点镇 |
[18:45] | I’m right, aren’t I? | 我说对了 对吗 |
[18:49] | The Solano case– I’ll take anything, | 关于索拉诺一案的所有事都告诉我 |
[18:52] | because I’m running out of time, | 我时间不多了 |
[18:54] | so if you have something, | 要是你有任何头绪 |
[18:56] | please give it to me now. | 现在就告诉我 |
[18:59] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[19:04] | The message from Danny | 丹尼给我的消息说 |
[19:06] | about it being close to home… | 和他们很亲近[离家很近] |
[19:09] | That felt the strongest. | 这是最强烈的信息 |
[19:11] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[19:14] | Close geographically? | 地理位置很近吗 |
[19:16] | Family, friends, what? | 还是家庭成员 密友什么的 |
[19:19] | I don’t know. Just don’t ignore it. | 我不知道 千万不要忽视这一点 |
[19:42] | 丹尼的手机 丹尼的滑板 哈维岭小屋 | |
[19:53] | – Detective Carver. – No. | -卡弗警探 -不行 |
[19:55] | You don’t even know what I want. | 你还不知道我要问什么呢 |
[19:56] | I know the answer: no. | 我知道我不想回答 |
[19:59] | How you feeling? | 你身体怎么样了 |
[20:01] | Why? | 为什么要问 |
[20:02] | Since you left the hospital, how are you feeling? | 既然你出院了 身体怎么样了 |
[20:05] | You want to tell me what you’re doing? | 想告诉我你在玩什么把戏吗 |
[20:08] | You were rushed to the hospital last night, | 昨晚你被紧急送医 |
[20:09] | and you checked yourself out this morning. | 然后你自己今早办了出院手续 |
[20:12] | That’s not the first time you’ve done that. | 这不是第一次了 |
[20:14] | My instincts tell me your health | 我的直觉告诉我你的健康 |
[20:16] | is your own business. | 是你的私事 |
[20:20] | Help me follow my instincts. | 帮我遵循我的直觉 |
[20:23] | What do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[20:25] | An exclusive. | 一篇独家报道 |
[20:28] | On what? | 关于什么 |
[20:33] | Here’s what I’m struggling with. | 让我纠结的是 |
[20:35] | I know these cliffs. | 我很熟悉那片悬崖 |
[20:36] | I’ve lived here all my life. | 我这辈子都住在这里 |
[20:39] | If you’re walking your dog, | 如果你就在上面遛狗 |
[20:41] | you can’t see straight down. | 不可能看到下面的沙滩 |
[20:43] | Unless you go right up to the edge and lean over, | 你得站在悬崖边上探出身 |
[20:45] | you couldn’t have seen Danny’s body. | 才能看到沙滩上丹尼的尸体 |
[20:47] | It’s the wrong angle. | 角度有问题 |
[20:49] | You don’t believe me, that’s your problem. | 信不信是你的事 |
[20:51] | I’m convinced you saw more than you’re saying. | 我觉得你还有事瞒着我们 |
[20:54] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[20:56] | Just like you didn’t see what your husband was up to. | 就像你没看现你丈夫干的好事吗 |
[21:00] | You want me to believe that if only you knew, | 你想让我相信如果你知道 |
[21:04] | you would have said something to save your daughters, | 你会说出实情来救你的女儿们 |
[21:06] | so tell me what you know about Danny Solano. | 那就告诉我关于丹尼·索拉诺你知道什么 |
[21:13] | What did you see? | 你到底看到了什么 |
[21:20] | A boat. | 一艘船 |
[21:23] | I wasn’t up on the cliff. I was down on the beach. | 我没在悬崖上 我当时就在沙滩上 |
[21:27] | I saw a boat come in. | 我看到一艘船驶过来 |
[21:31] | How many people on board? | 船上有几个人 |
[21:33] | – One. – That’s it? | -一个 -就一个 |
[21:35] | Yeah, took the boy’s body out of the boat, | 是的 他把男孩的尸体抱下船 |
[21:38] | laid it down on the beach. | 放在沙滩上 |
[21:40] | Then he got back in the boat and took off. | 然后他上了船 走了 |
[21:44] | Did you recognize the person | 你有没有认出是谁 |
[21:45] | who laid Danny’s body on the beach? | 把丹尼的尸体放在沙滩上 |
[21:50] | I did. | 我认得是谁 |
[21:53] | His name is Vince. | 他叫文斯 |
[21:57] | He works with the boy’s dad. | 和那男孩的爸爸一起工作 |
[22:08] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[22:10] | I won’t be gone long, ma. | 我会很快回来的 妈妈 |
[22:11] | Just stay inside, all right? | 你快进屋吧 |
[22:14] | I’ll be right back, ma, okay? | 我很快回来 妈妈 |
[22:33] | So he likes weapons, knew Danny well, | 他擅长用武器 和丹尼很熟 |
[22:35] | Built his skateboard, right? | 他的滑板就是他做的 |
[22:36] | I think so. Tom’s too. | 应该是 汤姆的也是 |
[22:38] | Is after Mark for a raise. | 在向马克要求加薪 |
[22:39] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[22:41] | Any history of violence, mental health issues? | 有暴力前科 精神病史吗 |
[22:43] | He’s had a very rough time at home. | 家庭生活很艰辛 |
[22:45] | No dad, no siblings. | 没有父亲 兄弟姐妹 |
[22:46] | He’s had to care for his mom on his own. | 只能一个人照顾母亲 |
[22:48] | She said something very strange to me at the house. | 在他家时她跟我说了些奇怪的事 |
[22:51] | She said that Vince loved Danny and that he put him on his arm. | 她说文斯很爱丹尼 把他放在了胳膊上 |
[22:56] | – What does that mean? – I asked, did he pick him up? | -什么意思 -我问了 是抱过他吗 |
[22:58] | Did he carry him around? | 抱着他到处逛吗 |
[23:00] | Maybe did she mean when he was little? | 也许她指的是他小时候的事 |
[23:02] | She couldn’t answer. She’s very in and out. | 她答不出 时而清醒时而糊涂 |
[23:05] | Do you know this woman, Vince? | 你认识这个女人吗 文斯 |
[23:09] | No. | 不认识 |
[23:10] | Did you build a skateboard for Tom Miller? | 你给汤姆·米勒做过滑板吗 |
[23:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:14] | – How about Danny Solano? – Him too. | -那丹尼·索拉诺呢 -也做过 |
[23:17] | Why did this woman have the skateboard | 这个女人为什么会有 |
[23:19] | – you built for Danny? – I don’t know. | -你为丹尼做的滑板 -我不知道 |
[23:20] | – You didn’t give it to her? – No. | -不是你给她的吗 -不是 |
[23:24] | Do you own a dog, Vince? | 你养狗吗 文斯 |
[23:25] | – Not really. – Not really? | -也不算吧 -不算是 |
[23:27] | What, you own one sometimes? | 怎么 养狗还时有时无吗 |
[23:29] | This funny to you? | 你觉得这事很搞笑吗 |
[23:33] | No, it’s not funny. | 不 不搞笑 |
[23:34] | Why was there a dog in your garage? | 你的车库里为什么有只狗 |
[23:36] | Someone asked me to watch him for them. | 有人托我照看它 |
[23:38] | This woman, Susan Wright, | 这个女人 苏珊·怀特 |
[23:40] | who you say you don’t know, hmm? | 你不是说你不认识她吗 |
[23:45] | If you’re gonna lie to me, Vince, | 如果你要向我撒谎 文斯 |
[23:47] | at least have the respect to lie well. | 至少也上点心 把谎话编圆点 |
[23:53] | The night of Danny Solano’s death, | 丹尼·索拉诺死亡当晚 |
[23:55] | first you were with Mark, and then you weren’t. | 你一开始和马克在一起 之后各自回家 |
[23:56] | Then you were home with your mom, | 然后你又和母亲在家 |
[23:57] | but then she fell asleep after you gave her cough medicine, | 结果她因为你给她吃了止咳药睡着了 |
[24:01] | So we still have no clear idea where you were. | 所以我们还是无法确定你到底在哪 |
[24:06] | I don’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[24:11] | Can I please see your arms, Vince? | 我能看看你的胳膊吗 文斯 |
[24:13] | You want to see my arms? | 你要看我的胳膊 |
[24:14] | Your tattoos. Take your shirt off. | 你的纹身 衣服脱了 |
[24:31] | Now the other one. | 另一只 |
[24:46] | Got it after he died. | 他死后纹的 |
[24:49] | You put the name of your boss’ son | 你把你老板儿子的名字 |
[24:52] | on your right arm? | 纹在了右胳膊上 |
[24:54] | Yeah, what’s wrong with that? | 是啊 有什么不对吗 |
[25:00] | That was great, Mrs. Solano. | 真的很好吃 索拉诺夫人 |
[25:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:03] | Just call me Beth, please. | 叫我贝丝就行 |
[25:06] | Mrs. Solano makes me feel like I’m Mark’s mother. | 索拉诺夫人让我觉得我快成马克的妈了 |
[25:08] | Oh, yeah, none of us want that. | 千万不要 |
[25:13] | Well, I got you something. | 我给你带了礼物 |
[25:15] | For me? | 给我的吗 |
[25:18] | For all of you, the family, | 给你们的 给这个家的一个礼物吧 |
[25:20] | for letting me in. | 感谢你们接纳我 |
[25:21] | Mostly for the new baby. | 最主要是给小宝宝的 |
[25:26] | It’s so soft. Thank you. | 好柔软 谢谢你 |
[25:30] | It’s the first one. | 我第一次收到毛绒玩具呢 |
[25:33] | – I’m sorry if I– – No, it’s all right, buddy. | -很抱歉如果我 -没有 没事的 |
[25:36] | Just kind of a big day. | 只是今天事情很多 |
[25:38] | You’re all right, though, right, babe? | 你没事吧 宝贝 |
[25:40] | Should we bring Pete some dessert, | 我们带些甜点给皮特吧 |
[25:42] | ask him about Vince? | 顺便问问文斯的事 |
[25:43] | I already, um, talked to him before we ate. | 吃饭前我就找他聊过了 |
[25:46] | There’s no new news. | 没有新消息 |
[25:47] | It’s not Vince, dad. You know it isn’t. | 不是文斯干的 爸爸 你知道不是 |
[25:50] | – I mean, do I? – Mark. | -是吗 -马克 |
[25:52] | No, I mean, I just don’t know what to think anymore. | 我已经搞不清了 |
[25:55] | Like, he’s been asking me for a raise | 自从去年夏天他每周都会 |
[25:56] | every week since last summer. | 要求我给他加薪 |
[25:58] | So what are you saying, | 那你什么意思 |
[25:59] | that he would take that out on Danny? | 为了这事要就要拿丹尼来报复吗 |
[26:01] | He wouldn’t do that. Chloe’s right. | 他不会这么做的 克洛伊说的对 |
[26:03] | I went out hunting with them once, | 我和他们一起出去打猎过 |
[26:04] | and the way the two of them were just joking around, | 他们俩那样互相开着玩笑 |
[26:07] | nonstop talking, | 聊个不停的样子 |
[26:08] | you would think they were brothers. | 都会让人以为他们是兄弟呢 |
[26:10] | Wait, he– th-they went hunting? | 等等 他们一起去打猎 |
[26:12] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[26:16] | A while ago, like… | 挺早的事了 大概 |
[26:19] | October, November. | 十月十一月吧 |
[26:21] | I mean, they said they’d been out before. | 他们说之前也去过 |
[26:22] | They said you knew. | 说你们知道的 |
[26:24] | We didn’t know. | 我们不知道啊 |
[26:30] | Is this yours, Vince? | 这是你的吗 文斯 |
[26:33] | Yeah. | 是 |
[26:37] | What’d you use it for? | 用它来干什么的 |
[26:38] | I hunt. | 打猎 |
[26:42] | Did you spend a lot of time with Danny? | 你和丹尼经常在一起吗 |
[26:45] | Yeah, he– he was my friend’s son, so… | 是啊 他是我朋友的儿子 所以 |
[26:48] | Yeah, your friend who called in, | 你这位朋友刚打来电话 |
[26:50] | who said you took his son hunting | 说你曾在未经家长允许的情况下 |
[26:52] | without his parents’ permission. | 带着他儿子出去打猎 |
[26:55] | Did you take Danny out hunting the night he died? | 丹尼死亡当晚你是带他去打猎了吗 |
[26:57] | No, no, I didn’t. | 不是 我没有 |
[27:01] | Let’s talk about the skateboard. | 说说滑板的事吧 |
[27:02] | Did you charge Danny for it? | 你向丹尼收钱了吗 |
[27:04] | The kids all paid me. | 所有孩子都付钱了 |
[27:05] | Right, makes up for the money | 也就补偿了马克不愿 |
[27:06] | you’re not getting from Mark. | 给你的加薪是吗 |
[27:07] | What is this? Mark pays me fine. | 什么啊 马克给我的薪水我挺满意的 |
[27:10] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:13] | How do you know Susan Wright? | 你怎么认识苏珊·怀特的 |
[27:18] | I don’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[27:21] | I’ve told her to leave me alone, | 我一直让她离我远点 |
[27:22] | but she just keeps harassing me. | 但她总来骚扰我 |
[27:24] | Susan Wright has told us | 苏珊·怀特告诉我们 |
[27:26] | she believes you killed Danny Solano. | 她确信是你杀了丹尼·索拉诺 |
[27:29] | That’s insane. | 简直胡扯 |
[27:30] | Did you kill Danny Solano? | 你杀了丹尼·索拉诺吗 |
[27:31] | Did you use the butt of your rifle | 你是不是用你的枪托 |
[27:32] | and smash his head in? | 砸了他的头 |
[27:33] | I would never do that! | 我绝不会那么做的 |
[27:35] | Why would I kill my friend’s son? | 我为什么要杀我朋友的儿子 |
[27:38] | You tell me. | 这得你告诉我 |
[27:40] | Why does Susan Wright think you did? | 苏珊·怀特为什么说是你杀的 |
[27:45] | What’s she got to harass you about? | 她为什么要骚扰你 |
[27:49] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[27:54] | She says she’s my mother. | 她说她是我妈妈 |
[28:28] | I told you… | 我跟你说过了 |
[28:32] | They took him away from me | 事发之后 |
[28:34] | when everything happened. | 他被带走了 |
[28:39] | I never knew where he ended up, | 我完全不知道他去了哪里 |
[28:43] | whether he was all right. | 过的好不好 |
[28:46] | Then the law changed. | 后来法律改革了 |
[28:48] | It was okay to make contact. | 联系他是合法的了 |
[28:51] | Took me 18 months to track him down. | 我花了18个月找到他 |
[28:54] | No one ever told me I was adopted, | 在她来找我前 我都不知道 |
[28:57] | not till she showed up. | 自己是被领养的 |
[28:58] | The lady who adopted him, she hid all the letters I sent. | 收养他的女士把我寄去的信全都藏了起来 |
[29:03] | Never got one response. | 我从未收到过回信 |
[29:06] | Turns out she’s lost her mind, dementia, | 原来是她疯了 老年痴呆症 |
[29:11] | but she knew what she was doing. | 但她清楚她在做什么 |
[29:16] | He thought she was his real mother | 在我找到他之前 她以为 |
[29:20] | until I tracked him down. | 她是他的亲生母亲 |
[29:22] | Now, that’s not right, not at all. | 现在已经不是那样了 |
[29:27] | If I’d known how things would go, | 要是知道事情会变成这样 |
[29:30] | I might’ve handled it differently. | 我也许不会这样做 |
[29:35] | He…didn’t want anything to do with me. | 他不想和我有任何瓜葛 |
[29:40] | Pushed me away, shut me out. | 将我推开 不让我进门 |
[29:43] | She doesn’t belong here. | 她不属于这里 |
[29:48] | With everything that’s happened, | 发生的这一切 |
[29:50] | it’s too much to handle. | 太多难以承受的了 |
[29:52] | When you took home that skateboard… | 你把那块滑板拿回家时… |
[29:55] | did you know he had made it? | 你知道是他做的吗 |
[29:58] | Yeah, I thought he might want it back, | 知道 我想要是我拿走的话 |
[30:01] | that if I took it, | 他也许会要回去 |
[30:03] | He’d have to talk to me. | 这样他就得跟我说话了 |
[30:05] | She kept saying that I needed her, | 她一直说我需要她 |
[30:09] | that we needed each other. | 我们需要彼此 |
[30:12] | I thought I was protecting him. | 我觉得我是在保护他 |
[30:15] | You sure she’s not the one who killed Danny? | 你确定杀害丹尼的不是她吗 |
[30:18] | Because she’s that sick. | 因为她那么变态 |
[30:19] | she lies about everything. | 满嘴谎言 |
[30:21] | Does he know about | 他知道 |
[30:23] | your family, about what happened? | 你家里的事吗 |
[30:25] | Don’t you dare tell him. | 你敢告诉他试试 |
[30:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:31] | But here’s where I’m confused, Susan. | 但这我就不明白了 苏珊 |
[30:34] | If Vince is your son | 如果文斯是你的儿子 |
[30:36] | and you want to be reconciled, | 而你想要跟他重归于好 |
[30:37] | why tell us you saw him at the beach | 为什么还要告诉我们那周四晚上 |
[30:39] | that Thursday night? | 你看见他在海滩上 |
[30:41] | I’m a mom too, | 我也身为人母 |
[30:42] | and I’m sure whatever my child did, | 我很确信不管我的孩子做了什么 |
[30:45] | I would want to protect him. | 我都会想要保护他 |
[30:47] | Well, I am protecting him. | 我就是在保护他 |
[30:50] | Don’t you get that? | 你不懂吗 |
[30:52] | I see how angry he is, | 我看见了他有多愤怒 |
[30:54] | and I’m scared for him, other kids. | 我真被他吓坏了 还有其他孩子们 |
[30:58] | It’s not his fault, | 这不是他的错 |
[31:00] | but it’s clear just looking at him. | 但只要看着他就明白了 |
[31:03] | That boy is his father’s son. | 那孩子身上流着他父亲的血 |
[31:09] | He murdered that child. | 他杀了那个孩子 |
[31:11] | So what else is he capable of? | 他还能做些什么 |
[31:13] | Who’s he gonna hurt next? | 下一个目标会是谁 |
[31:18] | She lies about everything. | 她说的一切都是谎言 |
[31:21] | She claims that I’m her son. | 口口声声说我是她儿子 |
[31:24] | That bitch is insane. | 那贱人就是个疯子 |
[31:25] | Why would you believe anything she says? | 你为什么会相信她说的呢 |
[31:30] | There are articles in here | 这有一些文章 |
[31:33] | about her… | 关于她的… |
[31:36] | Her husband, and their children. | 她的丈夫 和他们的孩子 |
[31:44] | I think you might want to read them. | 也许你会想看看 |
[31:48] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[31:49] | He deserved to see it, and it could help us. | 他有权知道 这也能帮到我们 |
[31:52] | – I promised her. – Well, you shouldn’t have. | -我向她保证了 -你不应该保证的 |
[31:54] | We need everything out now. | 我们得排除没用的信息 |
[31:55] | We need to cut through | 我们要排除 |
[31:56] | what’s linked to Danny and what isn’t. | 跟丹尼之死无关的信息 |
[31:58] | These are people’s lives you’re screwing with. | 你在蹂躏他们的生活 |
[32:00] | I should file a complaint. | 我真该投诉你 |
[32:01] | Go ahead. Add it to the list. | 尽管投诉 加上之前的 |
[32:03] | I’ll sign it. Vince is our prime suspect. | 我给你签字 文斯是我们的头号嫌犯 |
[32:05] | He had a weapon, a family history of violence. | 他有武器 家庭暴力史 |
[32:07] | He was seen with the body. | 还被看到和尸体在一起 |
[32:09] | Anything I can do to break him down, | 只要能让他原形毕露 不管什么手段 |
[32:11] | I’m gonna do. | 我都会用的 |
[32:11] | You should have let her tell him. | 你应该让她来告诉他的 |
[32:13] | You should have waited. | 你应该等等的 |
[32:14] | What else should we wait for, huh? | 我们还要等什么 |
[32:16] | – We’re running out of time. – You might be. | -我们没有时间了 -没时间的是你 |
[32:21] | – I’m sorry. – Look at this. | -抱歉 -看这个 |
[32:23] | The call from last night telling us | 昨晚那通电话告诉我们 |
[32:24] | the light was on at the hut. | 小屋的灯亮着 |
[32:25] | The trace came back. | 查出来电的号码了 |
[32:27] | It’s Danny’s cell, the missing smart phone. | 那是丹尼的手机 失踪的手机 |
[32:30] | My God, Danny’s killer called in. | 我的天哪 杀害丹尼的凶手打过来的 |
[32:32] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要这么做 |
[32:33] | Why tell us where they are and then take off? | 为何告诉我们他们的位置然后匆匆离去 |
[32:35] | It’s like they’re trying to provoke us. | 就跟要激怒我们似的 |
[32:39] | Carver here. | 我是卡弗 |
[32:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:46] | All right, all right. I’ll be right there. | 好的 好的 我马上过去 |
[32:49] | This is Tom Miller’s laptop, or was. | 汤姆·米勒的笔记本 应该说曾经是 |
[32:52] | I caught him smashing it in his driveway. | 我刚好碰到他在他家车道上砸它 |
[32:57] | You just stumbled across him? | 你就那么巧碰见他了 |
[32:59] | Happens a lot these days. | 这段时间你好像总能碰巧遇上很多事啊 |
[33:00] | I was on my way home. That’s the route I take. | 我当时正在回家 我一直都走这条路 |
[33:04] | Any idea… why he’d destroy it, | 你知道他 为什么要毁掉这个吗 |
[33:08] | what he was trying to get rid of? | 他想毁掉什么 |
[33:09] | I tried to get him to tell me. | 我也试着问他来着 |
[33:11] | You think it had to do with Danny? | 你觉得是跟丹尼有关吗 |
[33:14] | Honestly, my sense is, Tom’s scared. | 老实说 我的感觉是汤姆在害怕 |
[33:17] | He and Danny were best friends, | 他和丹尼曾是最好的朋友 |
[33:19] | but they’d been growing apart. | 但后来却慢慢疏远了 |
[33:21] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[33:23] | I’d seen it, | 我见到过迹象 |
[33:24] | overheard things at Sunday school. | 也在主日学校听到过些流言 |
[33:27] | Danny quit his dad’s team. | 丹尼退出了他父亲的队伍 |
[33:28] | Tom made fun of him for doing that– | 汤姆因以此嘲笑过他 |
[33:30] | normal 12-year-old stuff. | 虽然也就是12岁的孩子会干的那些事 |
[33:32] | But that doesn’t mean he’s not afraid | 但这并不代表他就不怕 |
[33:33] | that you’d make more out of it. | 你会拿此事大做文章 |
[33:35] | Detective Miller never said anything. | 米勒警探从没提过这事 |
[33:38] | She might not have known. | 她可能不知道 |
[33:41] | I should let you know, Tom threatened to tell you | 得提一句 汤姆威胁说如果我交出电脑 |
[33:45] | that I hit Danny if I handed this over. | 他就跟你说我打过丹尼 |
[33:48] | And did you hit Danny? | 那你打过丹尼吗 |
[33:50] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[33:53] | I need a favor, quick and discreet. | 我需要你帮忙 很急而且不能张扬 |
[33:55] | Things are complicated here. | 个中缘由一言难尽 |
[33:56] | How are you with damaged hard drives? | 你能不能恢复硬盘里的内容 |
[34:34] | All right, we’re letting you go. | 我们要释放你 |
[34:37] | What about Vince? | 那文斯呢 |
[34:39] | Vince is staying. | 文斯还不行 |
[34:40] | Does he know about our family? | 他知道我们家的事了吗 |
[34:44] | He was told. | 我们跟他说了 |
[34:47] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[34:50] | You’re all the same. | 你们都一个样 |
[34:55] | Can I see him? | 我能见见他吗 |
[35:06] | Tell them you made a mistake. | 告诉他们是你弄错了 |
[35:09] | Tell them you lied about seeing me | 告诉他们你说那天晚上 |
[35:10] | there that night, then get out of my life. | 在那边见到我是说谎 然后给我滚 |
[35:16] | I’m so lonely, Vince. | 我好孤单 文斯 |
[35:20] | Just be sweet to me, son. | 对我好一点 儿子 |
[35:36] | If you don’t tell them that you lied | 如果你不告诉他们你是在撒谎 |
[35:41] | and then leave this town, | 并且离开这个镇子的话 |
[35:44] | as soon as I get out of here, | 只要我从这儿出去 |
[35:46] | I’m gonna slit your dog’s throat, | 我会先亲手杀死你的狗 |
[35:49] | then I’m gonna come after you. | 然后再来找你 |
[35:50] | Do you understand me? | 听懂了吗 |
[35:52] | You’re just like your father! | 你跟你爸爸一模一样 |
[35:55] | You’re sick, just like him. | 你跟他一样变态 |
[35:57] | That’s enough. Enough. Let’s go. | 够了 够了 走吧 |
[35:59] | You’ve got him in you. | 你身上流着他的血 |
[36:01] | It was you I saw that night. | 我那天晚上看到的就是你 |
[36:03] | It was you! | 就是你 |
[36:14] | There’s not much I can tell you. | 也没什么能告诉你们的 |
[36:16] | I was pursuing a suspect. | 我当时在追一个犯人 |
[36:19] | There was an incident, and I was injured. | 出了意外 我受了伤 |
[36:21] | Can you name the suspect? | 能告诉我们犯人的姓名吗 |
[36:22] | No. Give us time to close this case. | 不能 再给我们点时间解决这起案子 |
[36:25] | We’re almost there. | 我们快查出来了 |
[36:26] | Like you were in Rosemont. | 就像在办罗斯蒙特案时那样吗 |
[36:30] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[36:31] | In Rosemont, you had your guy. | 罗斯蒙特案中 你抓到了人 |
[36:33] | Case fell apart. | 案子却搞砸了 |
[36:36] | Why don’t you tell us what went wrong? | 不如你告诉我们到底怎么回事 |
[36:39] | Why don’t you ask your friend Renee Clemons? | 不如去问你朋友蕾妮·克莱蒙斯 |
[36:43] | Or just read what she wrote? | 或者看看她写的报道 |
[36:44] | She had it all covered. | 她不是报道了一切吗 |
[36:45] | All? | 是一切吗 |
[36:47] | Rene thinks you’re hiding something, | 蕾妮觉得你有所隐瞒 |
[36:48] | that there’s more to the story. | 她觉得其中另有隐情 |
[36:50] | Does she? | 是吗 |
[36:52] | Why don’t you let us decide if there’s more? | 不如你讲你的 我们自己判断有无隐情 |
[36:54] | Unless you’d prefer that all of Gracepoint | 除非你希望让整个恩点镇 |
[36:56] | learn about your hospital visit. | 都知道你入院的事 |
[36:57] | So you’re threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[37:00] | There must be some part of you | 你肯定也有 |
[37:01] | that’s sick of having a secret. | 受够了保守秘密的时候 |
[37:04] | Keeping a secret like that’s exhausting, | 守着这样一个秘密是很辛苦的 |
[37:07] | weighs on your heart. | 会让你心力交瘁 |
[37:14] | At least you love me. | 至少还有你爱我 |
[37:16] | Yes, you do. | 你最爱我了 |
[37:18] | You’ll need to report in to us every evening at 6:00. | 每天晚上六点你都得来跟我们报备 |
[37:21] | Shouldn’t be a problem. | 应该没问题 |
[37:25] | Why do you keep looking at me like that? | 你为什么总这么看着我 |
[37:31] | Back then, in your own house, | 当时 在你的自己家里 |
[37:34] | how could you not know? | 你怎么会没发现呢 |
[37:38] | Your husband, your child. | 你的丈夫 你的孩子 |
[37:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:48] | We knew we had the right guy. | 我们知道抓到了真正的犯人 |
[37:49] | The trial was underway, | 开庭势在必行 |
[37:51] | but the evidence was circumstantial. | 但我们手上只有间接证据 |
[37:53] | And then we tracked down a car | 然后我们查到了一辆 |
[37:57] | that he’d sold before his arrest. | 他被抓前卖掉的车 |
[38:00] | One of my detectives found the pendant | 我手下一名警探在车里 |
[38:03] | belonging to one of the girls. | 发现了其中一名女孩的吊坠 |
[38:05] | There were prints on it, our smoking gun. | 上面有嫌犯的指纹 这是我们的铁证 |
[38:09] | My detective was taking the bag of evidence | 那个警探当是在把证据袋 |
[38:11] | back to the station, | 送去警局的路上 |
[38:16] | and she stopped at a hotel | 结果她进了家酒店 |
[38:20] | on the way for a drink… | 想喝几杯 |
[38:23] | and her car was broken into. | 此间她的车被撬了 |
[38:26] | CD player, GPS, all taken. | CD机 GPS什么的全拿走了 |
[38:29] | Quick in and out. Kids probably. | 干净利落 估计是某些小毛头干的 |
[38:31] | – And the pendant. – Yeah. | -还有吊坠 -是的 |
[38:35] | We couldn’t make the case after that. | 之后我们也就无法胜诉了 |
[38:37] | He’s still out there. | 他还在逍遥法外 |
[38:38] | Why’d she stop at a hotel? | 她为什么要进酒店 |
[38:42] | She was having an affair | 她和队里的 |
[38:44] | with one of the other detectives on the team. | 另外一名警探有恋情 |
[38:46] | They thought they’d celebrate. | 他们是想庆祝一下 |
[38:47] | Renee’s coverage, all the papers, | 在蕾妮的报道和其他所有报纸中 |
[38:50] | they said it was you who lost the evidence, your car. | 都说是你把证据弄丢了 是你的车 |
[38:53] | Happened on my watch. | 是在我的管辖之内 |
[38:55] | right, but that detective– | 是的 但是那名警探… |
[38:56] | She was my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[39:02] | We have a daughter. | 我们有个女儿 |
[39:02] | I didn’t want her knowing that about her mother. | 我不想她知道她妈妈的这些事 |
[39:06] | Those parents think it’s your fault. | 那些父母都认为是你的错 |
[39:08] | That’s an enormous strain. | 你背负的这种压力也太大了 |
[39:10] | People deserve to know about this. | 人们有权知道真相 |
[39:11] | Do they really? | 是吗 |
[39:17] | Do me a favor. Tell the families first. | 帮我个忙 先通知那些家属 |
[39:20] | Tell them I haven’t given up on their daughters. | 告诉他们我没有放弃他们的女儿们的案子 |
[39:23] | The Rosemont case is still open. | 罗斯蒙特案还没有结 |
[39:31] | Then do whatever you want. Put it on your front page. | 然后随你们怎么做 放在头版头条 |
[39:33] | Let Renee know she was right. | 告诉蕾妮她是对的 |
[39:38] | Just please don’t name that detective. | 只求你们不要说出那警探的名字 |
[39:40] | That’s all I ask. | 这是我唯一的请求 |
[39:45] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[39:52] | – Miller! – Yup. | -米勒 -怎么了 |
[39:54] | Forensics from the hut. | 小屋的鉴证人员说 |
[39:56] | Boot print in the mud up the hill | 从山上泥土里采集的鞋印 |
[39:58] | matched with the print they found inside, | 和屋里找到的是吻合的 |
[40:00] | man’s size 10. | 男性的十码鞋 |
[40:02] | What’s Vince Novik’s shoe size? | 文斯·诺维克的鞋码是多少 |
[40:08] | 10. | 十码 |
[40:10] | So what? | 这说明什么 |
[40:12] | Susan did see Vince? | 苏珊确实看见文斯了 |
[40:14] | We’re back in with him first thing in the morning. | 我们明天一早来了先去见他 |
[40:19] | By the way, Tom and Danny… | 顺便问一句 汤姆和丹尼 |
[40:22] | how close were they actually? | 他们关系有多亲密 |
[40:24] | They were best friends. | 他们是彼此最好的朋友 |
[40:26] | Paul Coates said there were tensions. | 保罗·科茨说他们关系有点紧张 |
[40:29] | They were drifting apart. | 说他们逐渐疏远了 |
[40:30] | What? When did he say this? | 什么 他什么时候说的 |
[40:32] | Just today. | 就今天 |
[40:33] | You know, you do this when you get desperate. | 你知道你绝望的时候总会这样吗 |
[40:35] | You lash out at people. | 你会开始猛烈的抨击别人 |
[40:37] | When was the last time Danny was at your house? | 你最后一次在你家见到丹尼是什么时候 |
[40:39] | It’s 2:00 A.M. I don’t know. | 现在都凌晨两点了 我也不知道 |
[40:41] | A month before he died, two months? | 他死前一个月 还是两个月 |
[40:45] | Maybe longer. | 也许更长 |
[40:48] | Can we borrow Tom’s computer? | 我们能借一下汤姆的电脑吗 |
[40:52] | Would you bring it in tomorrow? | 你明天能带来吗 |
[40:57] | Fine. | 好的 |
[40:59] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[41:23] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[41:25] | Where is his computer? | 他的电脑呢 |
[41:26] | Can’t this wait till the morning? | 不能等到早上再说吗 |
[41:28] | It should be here. Where is it? | 应该在这儿的 哪去了 |
[41:30] | We’ll find it tomorrow. | 我们明天再找吧 |
[41:34] | That’s what you always say: “We’ll do it tomorrow. | 你总是这么说 明天再说吧 |
[41:38] | We’ll find it tomorrow. We’ll do it tomorrow.” | 明天再找吧 明天再说吧 |
[41:39] | What are you mad at me for? | 你干嘛和我置气 |
[41:41] | – I didn’t do anything. – I know. | -我什么也没做 -我知道 |
[41:42] | You never do anything, | 问题就是你什么都不做 |
[41:43] | and I feel like I’m carrying — | 我感觉我在支撑… |
[41:45] | oh, I just — all I do is work, | 我就 不停的工作 |
[41:47] | and all I do is worry, | 不停的担忧 |
[41:49] | and you — you haven’t even painted this room. | 而你 连屋子都不能粉刷一下 |
[41:51] | It’s been months. | 都拖了好几个月了 |
[41:54] | What… do you do all day? | 你每天都在干嘛 |
[42:00] | It’s my sister. | 是我姐姐 |
[42:03] | What does she want? | 她想干嘛 |
[42:06] | You got it? | 你带来了吗 |
[42:10] | 收款人 萨拉·伯克 款数 一千美元 | |
[42:12] | Oh, I knew you’d come through, | 我就知道你会妥协的 |
[42:14] | my softy sister. | 我亲爱的妹妹 |
[42:16] | Wouldn’t let me get evicted for missing rent again. | 你不会让我再次因为欠租被赶出去的 |
[42:19] | Okay, Sara, we’re running out of time, okay? | 萨拉 我们没时间了 好吗 |
[42:23] | My boss, I think, is being let go tomorrow, | 我上司 可能明天就要被停职了 |
[42:25] | and I’m scared another child is gonna get hurt, | 我担心还会有别的孩子受到伤害 |
[42:28] | so tell me what you saw. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[42:33] | The night Danny was killed, I was– | 丹尼被杀那晚 我在… |
[42:38] | Well, I admit it. | 我承认 |
[42:39] | I was driving back after drinking too much. | 我醉酒驾车回家 |
[42:44] | I took hill road through the woods, | 我走的是林间的山路 |
[42:46] | and I saw, as I came up the slope towards the shore, | 在我开到海边的斜坡时 我看到 |
[42:50] | a Solano plumbing truck parked off the road in the trees. | 一辆索拉诺管道修理车停在路边的树丛中 |
[42:54] | I saw a man with a wool hat come around the side | 我看到一个戴毛线帽的男人从侧面走出来 |
[42:57] | carrying something heavy wrapped in a tarp. | 搬着一个防水布包裹的重物 |
[43:00] | I didn’t see his face. | 我没看见他的脸 |
[43:05] | You’re only telling me this just now? | 你居然到现在才告诉我这些 |
[43:09] | It was the only thing of value I had left. | 这是我所拥有的唯一有价值的东西了 |
[43:13] | Plus I’d had more than a few drinks, | 而且我喝的不是一星半点 |
[43:15] | and I wasn’t completely sure. | 我也不能完全确定 |
[43:16] | I don’t know if it was Mark or not, | 我也不知道是不是马克 |
[43:19] | but it was definitely his van. | 但那肯定是他的车 |
[43:21] | It wasn’t Mark. | 不是马克 |
[43:25] | I know who drives that van. | 我知道开车的是谁 |