英文名称:Gran Turismo
年代:2023
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:37] | Yes, yes. How’s it looking? | 是 怎么样 |
[02:39] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[02:42] | It is here, bruv. | 它到了 兄弟 |
[02:45] | This is insane. | 疯了吧 |
[02:46] | I can’t believe this is actually happening. | 我不敢相信这真的发生了 |
[02:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:50] | – What’s it saying? – Oh, bruv, it’s beautiful. | -怎么样 -兄弟 太美了 |
[02:52] | Dude, how many months of selling underwear did you have to do | 老兄 你需要用几个月的时间卖内裤 |
[02:54] | to afford the new wheel? Be honest. | 才能买得起新方向盘 说实话 |
[02:56] | I just know this means you’ll be at the gaming cafe less. | 我只知道这表示你会少去电竞游戏咖啡厅 |
[02:59] | Yeah, bruv, I’m bored of the cafe. | 是的 兄弟 我厌倦了咖啡厅 |
[03:02] | Yo, I’m 99% sure that I’ve beaten every single person | 我99%确定我打败过 |
[03:05] | that’s ever stepped foot in the cafe. | 每一个踏入咖啡厅的人 |
[03:07] | Also, for your information, | 另外 我告诉你 |
[03:10] | it only took me a month of saving up at the knickers store to afford the new wheel. | 我只用了内裤店一个月的积蓄 就买下新的方向盘 |
[03:15] | Not months, plural. Month, singular. | 没几个月 就一个月 |
[03:18] | Moment of truth. | 真相的时刻 |
[03:20] | Oh, she’s perfect. | 它太完美了 |
[03:23] | This is so much better than my old setup. | 这比我以前的设置好多了 |
[03:25] | I’m sorry, I’m unstoppable now. I’m unstoppable. | 抱歉 我现在已经势不可挡了 |
[03:28] | All right, Big Dog. I’m looking at Rory right now | 好 大狗 我现在看着罗利 |
[03:31] | and he says to meet in the lobby. | 他说在大厅见 |
[03:33] | Race Le Mans. Yeah? | 勒芒赛事 好吗 |
[03:35] | Fine. I’ll play Rory. | 好吧 我和罗利玩 |
[03:37] | – Jann. – But tell him to bring his own coffin. | -詹恩 -但叫他自己带棺材来 |
[03:39] | Jann. | 詹恩 |
[03:40] | Hey. Sorry, Dad. | 抱歉 爸爸 |
[03:41] | We’re headed to the field. You wanna get outside and kick it around a bit? | 我们正要去草场 你想出去玩玩吗 |
[03:45] | Get some air? It’ll do you good. | 呼吸点空气 这对你有好处 |
[03:49] | No, I’m okay. | 不 我不用 |
[03:51] | Sooner or later you’re gonna have to leave this room, right? | 你迟早都会离开这房间 对吧 |
[03:54] | Dad! Come on, let’s go! | 爸爸 快 我们走 |
[03:58] | You could learn from your younger brother. | 你应该向你弟弟学 |
[04:00] | If you’d practice football half as much as you play this damn game– | 如果你练足球的时间 有玩这混蛋游戏的一半 |
[04:03] | I don’t like football, Dad. | 我不喜欢足球 爸爸 |
[04:05] | We’ve been over this. | 我们谈过了 |
[04:10] | ‘Sup, man, you still there? | 怎么了 你还在吗 |
[04:12] | Yeah. | 是 |
[04:14] | Jeez, your dad’s not into your lifestyle, my bro. | 你爸爸不喜欢你的生活方式 兄弟 |
[04:17] | God, yeah, no shit. | 我的天 是的 可不是嘛 |
[04:22] | Bruv, I’m just gonna do a quick custom job. | 兄弟 我要做一个快速定制 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1305个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:226个,六级词汇:89个,GRE词汇:126个,托福词汇:171个,考研词汇:235个,专四词汇:199个,专八词汇:41个, 所有生词标注共:420个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:27] | Where’d you go? | 你去了哪里 |
[04:29] | Janny. | 詹尼 |
[04:36] | Janny, where’d you go? | 詹尼 你去了哪里 |
[04:37] | Sorry, I’m just adjusting the rear wing. | 抱歉 我只是在调整尾翼 |
[04:41] | Giving it more downforce. More rake. | 给它更多的下压力 更多耙 |
[04:44] | Janny, Rory’s waiting. | 詹尼 罗利在等 |
[04:46] | Sorry, this car is ridiculous. | 抱歉 这车太可笑了 |
[04:48] | At this point this is actually a waste of my time, but you know what? | 真的很浪费我的时间 但是 你知道吗 |
[04:52] | Go on, I’ll play Rory. Why not? | 来 我和罗利玩 有何不可 |
[04:54] | – The anticipation is killing me, bruv. – I’m loading him into the Le Mans race. | -我等不及了 兄弟 -我正让他加入勒芒赛 |
[05:00] | – Ready. – Go, Speed Racer. | -准备 -加油 极速赛车手 |
[05:04] | Let’s go. | 我们开始 |
[05:42] | Hi. Good to see you again. | 你好 很高兴再见到你 |
[05:56] | How may I help you, sir? | 先生 我可以帮你什么忙吗 |
[05:58] | I’m Danny Moore with Marketing. I have a meeting with Motorsports. | 我是营销部的丹尼摩尔 我要和赛车队开会 |
[06:03] | – Yes. Perfect. Here is your pass, sir. – Thank you so much. | -是的 很好 这是你的通行证 先生 -谢谢 |
[06:11] | Well, thank you again for having me. | 再次感谢你的招待 |
[06:16] | This is Yamauchi Kazunori, | 这是山内一典 |
[06:19] | creator of Gran Turismo, | GT 赛车的开发者 |
[06:22] | a racing game so accurate… | 这款赛车游戏非常精准 |
[06:26] | it’s inspired a love of driving in 80 million players. | 激发了8千万玩家对驾驶的热爱 |
[06:34] | The realism, the physics, | 逼真度 物理 |
[06:35] | the fidelity of the cars. | 汽车的保真度 |
[06:37] | And recreated the world’s most famous racetracks | 并以一丝不苟的细节 重建了 |
[06:40] | with meticulous attention to detail. | 世上最著名的赛道 |
[06:42] | They test these cars over and over again. | 他们一遍又一遍地测试这些汽车 |
[06:46] | All of this comes together | 这一切结合在一起 |
[06:48] | to give the player the most realistic driving experience. | 为玩家提供了最真实的驾驶体验 |
[06:53] | So when I came to Nissan… | 当我来到日产 |
[06:56] | my job was… | 我的工作是 |
[06:58] | to call people who defaulted on their car payments. | 打电话给那些拖欠汽车贷款的人 |
[07:04] | Most of them said, “Go ahead, take it. I don’t want it.” | 大多数人说 “拿去吧 我不要了 “ |
[07:08] | They’d rather be on their phones in the back of an Uber than driving themselves. | 他们宁愿在优步后座上用电话 也不愿自己开车 |
[07:12] | Car buyers today don’t dream of the open road. | 如今的购车者不再梦想有开阔的道路 |
[07:16] | They don’t associate their cars with adventure. | 他们不会将汽车与冒险联系起来 |
[07:21] | But Gran Turismo players do. | 但GT 赛车玩家却这么做了 |
[07:23] | This is an untapped demographic of buyers | 这是尚未开发的买家群体 |
[07:29] | that we should be reaching. | 我们应该接触 |
[07:32] | And how do you suggest we do that? | 你建议我们怎样做 |
[07:35] | By creating a contest | 通过举办竞赛 |
[07:37] | that offers the best video game players in the world a chance | 给世上最好的电竞游戏玩家机会 |
[07:41] | to compete in professional racing. | 参加职业赛车比赛 |
[07:45] | If we can take one driver | 如果我们能找出一位车手 |
[07:47] | from the virtual world, from behind their console, | 来自虚拟世界 控制台后面 |
[07:50] | and put them into a race car, onto a track | 把他们放入一辆赛车 放到赛道上 |
[07:52] | and turn them into a champion… | 并将他们变成冠军 |
[07:59] | Nissan will reignite the dream to drive | 日产将重新点燃 |
[08:02] | in 80 million others. | 8千万人的驾驶之梦 |
[08:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:21] | Mr. Moore. | 摩尔先生 |
[08:24] | You left these upstairs. | 你把这些留在楼上了 |
[08:27] | You really believe one of these players could compete. | 你真的相信这些玩家中有人可以参加比赛 |
[08:34] | I do. Absolutely, yeah. | 是的 绝对是的 |
[08:38] | I’ve played the game and it’s remarkable, actually. | 我玩过这个游戏 实际上它非常棒 |
[08:42] | You understand if we put them in our cars and somebody was hurt, | 你知道如果把他们放进我们的车 然后有人受伤 |
[08:47] | we would all be responsible. | 我们都要负起责任 |
[08:49] | Yes, I understand. Yes. Yeah. | 是的 我明白 没错 |
[08:51] | The board has agreed to move forward with your program under one condition. | 董事会已同意采用你的计划 但有一项条件 |
[08:56] | You find a certified chief engineer to ensure that it’s safe. | 你找一位合格的总工程师来确保它的安全 |
[08:59] | There can be no mistakes. | 不能有差错 |
[09:02] | Absolutely. Of course. | 绝对的 当然 |
[09:05] | I wish you luck. | 祝你好运 |
[09:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:12] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[09:14] | Yeah, of course I understand. It is. It’s a very steep learning curve. | 是 我当然明白 没错 这是非常艰难的学习过程 |
[09:18] | But with the right instructor, you know, like you… | 但是有了合适的教练 例如你 |
[09:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:25] | Yeah, I do. | 是 我明白 |
[09:29] | Thank you again for your time. | 再次感谢你抽出宝贵的时间 |
[09:47] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[09:49] | Jack Salter. | 杰克索尔特 |
[10:38] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[10:41] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[10:45] | Salter! | 索尔特 |
[10:50] | Got a visitor. Make it quick. | 有客人 快去快回 |
[10:53] | Capa wants that fixed yesterday. | 昨天卡帕要求要修好它 |
[11:04] | It’s a contest. | 这是一场竞赛 |
[11:08] | The fastest SIM racers in the world… | 世界上最快的模拟赛车手 |
[11:12] | get to compete in a camp. | 可以在训练营中竞争 |
[11:13] | And the winner gets to race for Team Nissan. | 获胜者可以代表日产车队参加比赛 |
[11:19] | Wow. What do you get out of this? You get a bigger office or something? | 哇 你有什么好处 更大的办公室吗 |
[11:23] | I wish. | 我也想 |
[11:24] | It’s insane. It’s not gonna work. It’s far too dangerous. | 太疯狂了 这是行不通的 太危险了 |
[11:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:28] | You really think that you’re gonna put some kid | 你真以为你能把几个 |
[11:31] | who’s been playing a game in his bedroom | 在睡房里打游戏的孩子 |
[11:33] | into a 200-mile-an-hour rocket? | 送上时速200英里的火箭 |
[11:36] | It’ll tear him to pieces. | 那会把他撕成碎片 |
[11:39] | These players have clocked more track time | 这些选手在赛道的时间 |
[11:42] | than you have in your entire career. | 比你整个职业生涯的还要多 |
[11:44] | On, what do you call it, a console? | 就用了 怎么称呼它 控制台 |
[11:47] | You know that if you get in a wreck out here, you can’t hit reset, right? | 你知道如果出了车祸 也无法点击重置吧 |
[11:51] | How many guys you go to before you went to me? | 你去找我之前 去找过多少人 |
[11:54] | – A few. – Yeah. “A few.” | -有几个 -对 “几个 “ |
[11:57] | A lot. | 很多 |
[11:58] | But nobody with your particular experience. | 但没有人有你的特殊经验 |
[12:01] | Oh, God. Come on, man. | 天啊 拜托 老兄 |
[12:04] | I haven’t been chief engineer in 15 years. | 我已经15年没有担任总工程师了 |
[12:09] | These kids, they’re outsiders too. | 这些孩子 他们也是外人 |
[12:13] | I know it’s unprecedented, | 我知道这是史无前例的 |
[12:15] | but so was a kid from Iowa racing Le Mans. | 但来自爱荷华州的一个孩子 参加勒芒赛也是如此 |
[12:18] | Yeah. Look how that turned out. | 是的 看看他的下场 |
[12:22] | Don’t you wanna take racing back from these pricks | 难道你不想从这些自以为能买下成绩 |
[12:25] | who think they can just buy it? | 的混蛋手中夺回赛车吗 |
[12:29] | I’m talking about a chance to compete again. | 我说的是再次参加比赛的机会 |
[12:32] | Don’t you want one last shot? | 你不想最后一搏吗 |
[12:37] | I think those days are in my rearview, friend. | 我想那些日子已成回忆了 朋友 |
[12:40] | Then what are you doing here? | 那么你在这里干什么 |
[12:42] | Somewhere out there, there’s a kid | 在某个地方 有一个孩子 |
[12:44] | who’s faster than all these assholes… | 他比这些混蛋都快… |
[12:49] | that’s just never gotten a chance to show the world what they’re capable of. | 只是从来没有机会向世界展示他们的能力 |
[12:53] | I’m gonna find them! | 我会找出他们 |
[12:55] | Yeah, cool. | 对 很酷 |
[13:21] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[13:22] | Oh, yum, get excited. | 兴奋起来 |
[13:23] | Lentil salad. My favorite. | 扁豆沙拉 我的最爱 |
[13:26] | No sarcasm at the table, please. | 餐桌上请不要讽刺 |
[13:28] | No having fun at the table, please. | 请不要在餐桌上玩乐 |
[13:30] | You’re a dedicated athlete. Diet matters. Yeah? Eat up. | 你是一名敬业的运动员 饮食很重要吧 吃吧 |
[13:33] | You’re starting on the wing tomorrow. Plenty of eyes on you. | 明天你将开始担任边锋 大家都会注意你 |
[13:39] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:42] | When I go pro, I’ll eat at a steakhouse every night. | 当我转为职业选手时 每晚都会去牛排馆吃饭 |
[13:46] | You’ll be there too, Jann. | 你也一起 詹恩 |
[13:48] | You could be our waiter. | 你可以做我们的服务员 |
[13:50] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[13:51] | But I’m not gonna be a waiter. I’ve got plans. | 但我不会成为服务员 我有计划 |
[13:54] | Says the dude who sells stockings at the department store. | 百货商店里卖袜子的家伙说的话 |
[13:57] | – Coby. – Coby, that’s enough. | -科比 -科比 够了 |
[13:58] | – On a roll tonight. – Okay. | -今晚你最行 -好 |
[14:01] | Have you thought at all about going back to university? | 你有没有想过重返大学 |
[14:04] | Mum, we’ve been over this so many times. | 妈 我们已经讨论过很多次了 |
[14:06] | Motorsports Engineering is a step in that direction. | 赛车工程是朝这个方向迈出的一步 |
[14:09] | And I told you, at university, they didn’t let us drive the cars. | 我告诉过你 大学不让我们开车 |
[14:13] | Not again about the race cars. | 别再谈论赛车了 |
[14:15] | Didn’t you say “Always do something you love”? | 你不是说”永远做你喜欢的事” |
[14:19] | Yes. Yes. I did, but I meant within the realm of reality. | 是的 我说过 但我指的是现实范围内 |
[14:24] | I played grassroots football for years before my first professional contract. | 在获得第一份职业合同之前 我踢了很多年的草根足球 |
[14:28] | Well, I can start at the bottom. Work in the pits. Do car maintenance. | 我可以从底层开始 在维修站工作 做汽车维修 |
[14:31] | Yeah, but that’s not our world, son. | 没错 但那不是我们的世界 儿子 |
[14:35] | You know what racing cars cost? | 你知道赛车要多少钱吗 |
[14:37] | It’s what I love. | 这就是我所爱的 |
[14:40] | It’s what I’m good at. | 是我擅长的 |
[14:45] | These lentils are quite nice. | 这些扁豆很好吃 |
[14:49] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[15:09] | Throughout my life, I’ve invested in talent | 在我的一生中 我投资了人才 |
[15:12] | that guarantees me a front-row seat to greatness, | 确保我能够成为伟大的人物 |
[15:15] | and this is what we endeavor towards this season. | 这就是我们本赛季努力的目标 |
[15:19] | To be elite. | 要做精英 |
[15:21] | No? | 不是吗 |
[15:22] | Nicky, my boy, last year we had a rough start. | 尼基 我的孩子 去年我们的开始不顺利 |
[15:26] | But this year, | 但今年 |
[15:28] | everything from the cars to the team will be best in class. | 从赛车到车队的一切将是同级中最好的 |
[15:32] | This year will be our greatest. | 今年将是我们最辉煌的一年 |
[15:36] | This season is going to be great, but it comes down to dedication. | 这个赛季会很棒 但归根结底还是要看致力程度 |
[15:40] | Talent. | 人才 |
[15:43] | So no messing around. I’ll demand as much from you as I do of myself, | 所以别乱搞 我对你的要求就像对自己一样 |
[15:47] | so make sure you keep up or you’re gone. | 所以请确保你跟上 否则你可以走了 |
[15:49] | Nick, you looked good out there today. | 尼克 你今天看起来状态很好 |
[15:54] | You have something to say? | 你有话要说 |
[15:56] | You’re not carrying enough speed into turn four. | 你进入第四个弯的速度不够 |
[16:02] | You know that, right? You’re braking early and you should push it. | 你知道吧 你刹车太早了 应该加大力度 |
[16:05] | Oh, you’re giving me advice right now? | 你现在正在给我建议吗 |
[16:13] | You’re a good driver, Nick. | 你是个好车手 尼克 |
[16:15] | I don’t know how many times you need to hear that. | 我不知道你需要听这些话多少次 |
[16:18] | But you get a little emotional. And when you get emotional– | 但你会有点情绪化 当你情绪激动时 |
[16:26] | You’re a mechanic. | 你是个机械师 |
[16:28] | If I want driving advice, I’ll talk to my team leader. | 如果我需要驾驶指导 我会和我的领队谈 |
[16:32] | Not some flamed-out has-been who couldn’t back it up 50 years ago. | 不会和某些50年前已过气的废物谈 |
[16:40] | Hello, you’ve reached the voicemail of Danny Moore. Leave a message. | 您好 您已接通丹尼摩尔的语音信箱 请留言 |
[16:44] | Tell Nissan I’ll do it. | 告诉日产我要接这份任务 |
[16:46] | I’m not spending another minute with this pretentious clown show. | 我不会在这场自命不凡的小丑表演上 多花一分钟 |
[16:48] | I’ll teach your gamer kids how to drive. | 我会教你的玩家孩子们如何开车 |
[16:51] | They just gotta prove to me that they can do it. | 他们只需要向我证明他们能做到 |
[16:54] | If I feel like it’s unsafe, I’m gonna walk. | 如果我觉得不安全 我就会离开 |
[16:56] | Not gonna have blood on my hands. | 我不会让我的手沾上鲜血 |
[17:03] | How we doing, gamers? | 怎么样 玩家们 |
[17:08] | My favorite sound in the world. Sound of clicking. How we doing, brother? | 世上最喜欢的声音 咔哒声 我们怎么样 兄弟 |
[17:11] | Nice, nice, nice, nice, nice. | 很好 |
[17:17] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[17:18] | – Can I get your help here, please? – Yes. Of course you can. | -你能过来帮个忙吗 -好 当然 |
[17:26] | You are joking. | 开玩笑 |
[17:29] | Bruv, you gotta see this. | 兄弟 你一定要看这个 |
[17:37] | Dude, I’ve only got a minute. What’s up? | 老兄 我在忙 怎么了 |
[17:52] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[17:57] | – What is this? – I saw this message on the screen. | -这是什么 -我在屏幕上看到了这条消息 |
[18:00] | It says that the account that was last logged in on this console | 它表示上次登录此控制台的帐户 |
[18:02] | got one of the fastest lap times in the UK. | 创下英国最快的圈速之一 |
[18:04] | Dude, it was your account. | 老兄 那是你的帐户 |
[18:05] | – Wait, this is a joke. – No. It’s a contest. | -等等 这是一个玩笑 -不 那是个比赛 |
[18:12] | Press play, dude. | 按播放键吧 老兄 |
[18:14] | If you’re one of the very, very few people getting this message, | 如果你是极少数收到此讯息的人之一 |
[18:18] | it means that you set the fastest lap time in Gran Turismo. | 这表示你在GT赛车中创下最快单圈时间 |
[18:23] | There’s a virtual race happening tomorrow. | 明天将有一场虚拟比赛 |
[18:27] | Win it and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity awaits you. | 得胜者将有千载难逢的机会等着你 |
[18:30] | We’ve created an academy | 我们创建了一个学院 |
[18:32] | to take the best SIM racers in the world | 录取世界上最好的模拟赛车手 |
[18:35] | and train them to race real race cars. | 并训练他们参加真正的赛车比赛 |
[18:38] | We want to prove to the whole world that the impossible dream can happen. | 我们想向全世界证明 不可能的梦想是可实现的 |
[18:46] | Dude, this is real? | 老兄 这是真的吗 |
[18:47] | It’s as real as a ten-car pileup on the M4. Bad example. | 这就像M4上十辆车连环撞一样真实 不良例子 |
[18:50] | You need to practice now. | 你现在需要练习 |
[19:05] | Why don’t you follow the race line? | 为什么不沿着赛道路线走 |
[19:07] | Just experimenting. | 想要做点实验 |
[19:11] | See, the other drivers, they follow that line. | 看 其他车手会跟着这路线 |
[19:13] | So if I go wide like this, | 所以如果我在这一秒走大线 |
[19:18] | sometimes I beat them. | 有时会打败他们 |
[19:20] | Like that. | 就像那样 |
[19:24] | And if it doesn’t work, I just reset. | 如果这不行 我就重置 |
[19:25] | Night-night, son. | 晚安 儿子 |
[19:27] | Night, Dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[19:29] | If you’re getting this message, it means that you’re one | 如果你收到此讯息 这表示 |
[19:32] | of the best Gran Turismo players in the world right now. | 你是目前世上最好的GT赛车玩家之一 |
[19:36] | What? | 什么 |
[19:38] | Looking at porn? | 看色情片 |
[19:39] | – No. I’m not. – Liar. | -不 我没有 -骗子 |
[19:42] | Come on. We’re throwing a party at the pier. | 走 我们要在码头办派对 |
[19:44] | Dude, you took the keys? | 老兄 你拿了钥匙 |
[19:47] | Coby, you’re on your last strike. Mum will kill you if you get in trouble. | 科比 你只剩最后一次了 如果你遇到麻烦 妈会杀了你 |
[19:51] | That’s why we’re using your window. | 所以我们才要用你的窗口 |
[19:53] | Sorry, man. I’ve gotta practice. | 抱歉 我必须练习 |
[19:58] | I heard Audrey will be there. | 我听说奥黛丽将会在 |
[20:02] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:14] | Coby, give me the keys. | 科比 钥匙给我 |
[20:16] | Nope. | 不要 |
[20:18] | Let me drive. | 让我开车 |
[20:19] | I’m a better driver, bruv. | 我开车技术比你好 兄弟 |
[20:21] | This is bullshit, Coby. I can’t believe I’m letting you drive. | 废话 科比 我不敢相信我让你开车 |
[20:25] | I can’t believe I invited you. Get in, Jann. | 我不敢相信我邀请了你 上车 詹恩 |
[20:27] | You better not screw up Dad’s car. | 你最好不要搞砸爸爸的车 |
[20:32] | Drop the clutch. I thought you could drive. | 松开离合器 我以为你会开车 |
[20:38] | Cheers, bruv. | 干杯 兄弟 |
[20:40] | Simulate me, Janny! | 模拟我 詹恩 |
[20:47] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:51] | You having fun over here? | 你在这里玩得开心吗 |
[20:55] | Yeah, I was coming over in a sec. | 是的 我马上就过来了 |
[20:58] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:59] | We were just talking about traveling. | 我们刚刚谈到旅行 |
[21:02] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[21:04] | I don’t know, do you ever just… | 我不知道 你是否曾经 |
[21:06] | wanna pack a bag and leave here and never look back? | 想要背起行囊 离开这里 不再回头 |
[21:11] | All the time. | 一直都想要 |
[21:12] | – Yeah? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[21:14] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[21:18] | You know, if there was one place in the world that I could go, | 如果世界上有一个我能去的地方 |
[21:21] | I think it would be New York. | 我想应该是纽约 |
[21:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:25] | I’ve heard they have good pizza. | 我听说他们有很棒的比萨 |
[21:27] | Yes. I’ve heard that too. | 是的 我也听说了 |
[21:29] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[21:32] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[21:35] | This is stressful. | 这很有压力 |
[21:38] | Gun to your head, what’s one place you wanna go before you die? | 枪指着你的头 你死前最想去的地方是哪里 |
[21:41] | Tokyo. Done. | 东京 完成 |
[21:43] | – Okay. Tokyo. – Tokyo. | -好 东京 -东京 |
[21:46] | Is that because of the guy who created your game? | 这是因为开发你游戏的人吗 |
[21:50] | Yes, but technically it’s not a game. | 是的 但从技术上来说 这不是游戏 |
[21:56] | I mean, technically it’s a racing simulator. | 我的意思是 从技术上来说 它是一个赛车模拟器 |
[21:58] | Right. Okay. | 对 好的 |
[22:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:05] | What is it about racing that you love so much? | 是什么让你如此热爱赛车 |
[22:08] | Well… | 其实 |
[22:10] | Sometimes when I’m driving, | 有时当我在驾驶时 |
[22:14] | I can be going so fast, | 我可以开得很快 |
[22:17] | and everything else is moving so slow, | 而其他一切都缓慢地动着 |
[22:21] | and it’s like the rest of the world just falls away. | 就好像世界其他地方都消失了 |
[22:25] | It’s just you and the car… | 就只剩你和车子 |
[22:29] | and that’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[22:30] | It’s kind of magic. | 这有点神奇 |
[22:32] | Magic. | 神奇 |
[22:34] | Put out the fire! | 把火灭了 |
[22:36] | Put it out! | 灭了它 |
[22:38] | – I should probably get going. – Yeah. | -我该走了 -好 |
[22:42] | My train leaves early. | 我的火车很早就出发 |
[22:45] | I bet Brighton is better than here. | 我打赌布莱顿比这里好 |
[22:48] | Yes. It is. | 是的 的确是 |
[22:52] | DM me sometime, Jann. I’ll be watching for you. | 有时间给我发私信吧 詹恩 我会关注你 |
[22:55] | Good luck with the simulating. | 祝你模拟赛顺利 |
[22:59] | – Bye. – Thank you. Bye. | -再见 -谢谢你 再见 |
[23:01] | Audrey, let’s go! | 奥黛丽 我们走吧 |
[23:06] | Oh, come on! | 快 |
[23:08] | You drive slower than my grandmother! Let’s go! | 你比我奶奶开得还慢 快走 |
[23:11] | Yeah, well, there’s a reason that I’m driving. | 对啊 由我开车是有理由的 |
[23:14] | I’m the sober one. Chill. | 我是没喝醉的那一个 放轻松 |
[23:15] | Let’s see if these guys got a beer for me. | 看看这些人有酒给我吗 |
[23:17] | Hey! | 喂 |
[23:21] | You got more beers there? | 你还有酒吗 |
[23:22] | Are you still thirsty, mate? I got you! | 你还渴吗 我给你 |
[23:25] | Couple o’ pints on me! | 来几杯我请客 |
[23:32] | You are kidding me. | 你开玩笑 |
[23:34] | Oh, sit down. Stop. | 坐下 停 |
[23:36] | I’m done. Like, finished! | 我完了 完蛋了 |
[23:39] | The uni captain will pull my scholarship– Yo, shut up, shut up. | -大学队长会取消我的奖学金 -闭嘴 |
[23:42] | Shush, shush, shush. | 嘘 |
[23:44] | All right, belts on. Get your belt on. | 好了 系好安全带 快系好安全带 |
[23:49] | My football career’s over. | 我的足球生涯完了 |
[23:51] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[23:54] | We’ll spend the night in jail if they catch us now. Jail? | 如果他们现在抓住我们 我们就会在监狱里过夜 |
[23:57] | No, what? No, we can’t. | 不 什么 不 我们不能 |
[24:00] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[24:04] | They’re pulling them over, not us. | 他们叫他们停一旁 不是我们 |
[24:07] | I’m not missing my race tomorrow. | 我不能错过明天的比赛 |
[24:13] | What the bloody hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[24:22] | Oh, Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[24:26] | – I’m gonna puke. – Yo, don’t puke in my dad’s car. | -我要吐了 -别吐在我爸爸车里 |
[24:39] | Jann! | 詹恩 |
[24:54] | Be chill, be chill, be chill. | 保持冷静 |
[25:02] | Have they gone? | 他们走了 |
[25:07] | Yes, we’re not going to jail! | 是的 我们不用进监狱了 |
[25:20] | Bollocks. Oh, man. He’ll know I was drinking if you drove. | 胡说 天啊 你开车的话他就会知道我喝酒了 |
[25:24] | – He could tell my coach. – He’s not telling him nothing. | -他可以告诉我的教练 -他什么也不会说 |
[25:26] | He wants you on the team more than you wanna be on the team. | 他比你更希望你能加入球队 |
[25:31] | Okay, say I’m the better driver and I’ll take the blame. | 好 说我是更好的车手 我会承担这个责任 |
[25:34] | Say I’m the better driver and I’ll take the blame. Say it. | 说我是更好的车手 我会承担这个责任 说 |
[25:37] | – Say I’m the better driver. Say it. – You’re the better driver. | -说我是更好的车手 说 -你是更好的车手 |
[25:46] | We couple the lead engine with the cars, yeah? | 我们将主引擎与车厢结合 是吗 |
[25:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:50] | Connect the rod. | 把杆连接 |
[25:52] | The pneumatics. | 气动装置 |
[25:53] | Yep. | 是的 |
[25:56] | Release. | 松开 |
[25:58] | What’s up? You in a hurry? You got someplace to be? | 怎么了 你赶时间 你要去哪里吗 |
[26:02] | – Sorry. No. – Yeah. Bring that up. | -抱歉 没有 -好 把那个拿起 |
[26:05] | Dad, obviously I’m happy to pay | 爸爸 显然我很乐意付钱 |
[26:08] | for the damage to the mirror and the paintwork and stuff, | 修好损坏的镜子和油漆等物品 |
[26:11] | but I was just wondering how many of these sessions I have to do. You know? | 但我只想知道这样的课程我需要上几次呢 |
[26:16] | You think that’s why you’re here? | 你认为那就是你在这里的原因 |
[26:18] | Is it not? | 不是吗 |
[26:21] | You’re not here because you broke the mirror on the car, | 你在这里 不是因为你毁了车镜 |
[26:24] | or because you took it without asking me. | 或因为你不问自取 |
[26:27] | Then why am I here? | 那我为何在这里 |
[26:28] | Because this is where you end up when you don’t have a plan. | 因为当你没有计划时 这就是你最终的结局 |
[26:34] | I’m sorry, wait. | 对不起 等等 |
[26:37] | Am I here because I play Gran Turismo? | 我在这里 是因为我玩GT 赛车吗 |
[26:40] | You think you’re gonna play stupid video games about cars | 你以为你会玩关于汽车的愚蠢电子游戏 |
[26:43] | and you’re gonna become a race car driver? | 就会成为真正的赛车手 |
[26:46] | Either you go back to school and find something achievable, | 要么你回到学校 找一些可实现的目标 |
[26:49] | or you can join me here now. | 不然你现在就可以和我一起打工 |
[26:52] | But there’s no future in racing. | 但赛车是没有前途的 |
[26:56] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[27:14] | Pick up, pick up. | 接电话 |
[27:15] | – I’m coming. – Dude, the race starts in two minutes. | -我来着 -老兄 比赛两分钟后开始 |
[27:18] | I need you to sign me in. | 我需要你帮我登录 |
[27:19] | I have signed you in, but it’s a rolling start. I can’t control it. | 已经帮你登录 但这是滚动发车 我无法控制 |
[27:21] | If I’m not there when the lights go green, start the race. | 如果绿灯亮时我不在场 就开始比赛 |
[27:23] | No. What? That’s illegal, I can’t do that. | 不 什么 那是犯法的 我不能那样 |
[27:25] | – It’s gotta be you that drives. – If I don’t get this, I’m done. | -开车的一定是你 -如果这次不成功我就完了 |
[27:28] | We are moments away from the start of the European qualifying race. | 欧洲预选赛即将开始 |
[27:32] | Come on, come on, come on. Bruv, it’s starting. It’s starting! | 加油 兄弟 开始了 开始了 |
[27:36] | Best of luck to all you gamers out there. | 祝各位玩家好运 |
[27:38] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[27:39] | Three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[27:42] | And we’re off! | 我们出发了 |
[27:45] | Can you catch up? | 你追得上吗 |
[27:46] | I think so. | 应该可以 |
[27:48] | Persol, how many am I up against? | 佩索尔 我的对手有多少人 |
[27:50] | It is you against the 19 best in Europe. | 这是你与欧洲19名最佳选手的对决 |
[27:54] | Okay, bro, you’re in 17th position, but you got ten laps to come back. | 兄弟 你现在排在第17位 但你有十圈来追上 |
[27:59] | We need a win to go to GT Academy. Come on. | 我们需要胜利才能进入GT学院 加油 |
[28:02] | Loosey-goosey, | 17 J 马登伯勒 |
[28:03] | baby. Loosey-goosey. | 放轻松 宝贝 |
[28:09] | He’s boxing you out. You gotta do something. | 他正阻挡你 你得做点什么 |
[28:12] | Time’s running out. | 没时间了 |
[28:24] | I’m taking the outside. There’s no time to dance. | 我去外线 没时间和他玩 |
[28:49] | Yes, Jann. That’s my boy. | 对 詹恩 就是这样 |
[28:52] | Two seconds back from the next car. | 距离下一辆车还差两秒 |
[28:58] | This is it. Last lap, you gotta go. | 就是这个 最后一圈 你该加速 |
[29:02] | Come on, Jann! | -3 J 马登伯勒 -加油 詹恩 |
[29:03] | – Okay, second position just spun out. – Oh, shit! | -好 第二位置刚被淘汰 -糟了 |
[29:09] | I’m six seconds behind the leader. | 我落后领先者六秒 |
[29:12] | Final turn now. | 现在是最后的转弯 |
[29:13] | Come on, Jann. | 加油 詹恩 |
[29:14] | Push it! | 加快 |
[29:18] | Yes. Yes. Yes. | 行了 |
[29:20] | That’s him, that’s him. There he is. | 是他 他在那边 |
[29:43] | You’ll let him walk out without knowing who’s operating this camp? | 你还不了解谁在经营这个营就让他去了 |
[29:46] | He’s only off to Northampton. | 他只是去了北安普顿 |
[29:49] | He’s off to race cars. Do you have any idea how dangerous that is? | 他要去赛车了 你知道那有多危险吗 |
[29:52] | Dad, I’m sorry, you’re the one that said, “Go and do something real.” | 爸爸 对不起 你不是说过 “去做点实在的事吧 “ |
[29:56] | Now I am, and it’s too dangerous. Make up your mind. | 现在我做了 却太危险 到底怎么做才对 |
[29:58] | Look, this has never been done before, Jann. | 这是前所未有的 詹恩 |
[30:01] | It’s a gimmick. You’ve barely driven a real car. | 这只是个噱头 你几乎没有开过真正的车 |
[30:03] | Dad, I’ve raced thousands of hours. | 爸爸 我已经比赛了数千个小时了 |
[30:06] | But it’s not the same, son. | 但这不一样 儿子 |
[30:09] | Real drivers, they’re professional athletes. Not like– | 真正的车手 他们是职业选手 不像 |
[30:14] | Dad, do you remember this day? | 爸爸 你记得这一天吗 |
[30:16] | You took this of me when I was 5. | 我5岁时你帮我拍下的 |
[30:20] | All I’ve wanted to do since then is be a racer. | 从那时起我只想成为一名赛车手 |
[30:28] | I am doing it. | 我正在这样做 |
[30:32] | Whether you believe in me or not. | 不管你信不信我 |
[30:44] | Welcome to the GT Academy. | 欢迎来到GT学院 |
[30:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:58] | The ten of you… | 你们十个人 |
[31:01] | hailing from eight different countries, | 来自八个不同的国家 |
[31:04] | are the best SIM racers | 是世上最棒的 |
[31:08] | in the world. | 模拟赛车手 |
[31:12] | You’ve overcome incredible odds to be here. | 你克服了难以置信的困难才来到这里 |
[31:16] | Now you stand on this track… | 但现在你站在这条赛道上 |
[31:19] | with enormous opportunity. | 拥有巨大的机遇 |
[31:22] | The winner will earn a seat | 获胜者将获得 |
[31:26] | on Team Nissan… | 加入日产赛车队的机会 |
[31:30] | and a place in racing history. | 并在赛车史上占有一席之地 |
[31:35] | Now, please meet our chief engineer, | 现在 欢迎我们的总工程师 |
[31:39] | the man who’s gonna teach you all how to do it, Jack Salter. | 那个会教你们如何做到的人 杰克索尔特 |
[31:42] | Dude’s a fricking legend. | 他是个传奇 |
[31:44] | So all these folks behind me are… | 所有在我背后的人 |
[31:47] | keen on y’all proving you can do the impossible. | 热衷于证明你们可以完成不可能的事 |
[31:52] | I’m here to prove that you can’t. | 我是来证明你们做不到的 |
[32:01] | Hi. What’s your name? | 你好 你叫什么名字 |
[32:04] | Jann Mardenborough. | 詹恩马登伯勒 |
[32:06] | Jann. Wow, you’re tall. | 詹恩 哇 你好高 |
[32:08] | You fit in a race car? | 你进得了赛车 |
[32:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:12] | I guess in the game I do. | 我想在游戏中我能 |
[32:17] | This is not a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[32:27] | Racing. | 赛车 |
[32:29] | It takes strength, it takes tremendous will, | 这需要力量 强大的意志 |
[32:33] | intelligence, sensitivity. | 智力 灵敏性 |
[32:35] | There’s only a handful of people in the entire world | 全世界只有极少数人 |
[32:38] | who can do it at the level that you’re gonna be asked to do it. | 能达到我们要求的水平 |
[32:42] | When you’re in a race, the g-forces will be twice | 当你参加比赛时 重力将是 |
[32:45] | what an astronaut experiences upon liftoff. | 宇航员升空时所经历的两倍 |
[32:50] | And it’s under these conditions that you’re gonna be forced | 在这些条件下 你将被迫 |
[32:53] | to make split-second decisions that could cost you your life. | 做出可能会导致你丧命的瞬间决定 |
[32:57] | Or worse… | 或者更糟的是 |
[32:59] | you could kill someone else. | 你可能杀了其他人 |
[33:02] | These are incredible stakes. | 这些都是惊人的风险 |
[33:05] | And if you’re not willing to risk it, | 如果你不打算冒险 |
[33:07] | I want you to walk away. | 我要你离开 |
[33:09] | There’s absolutely no shame. | 这完全没有什么可耻的 |
[33:12] | ‘Cause if you stay, I’m gonna push you harder than you have ever been pushed, | 因为如果你留下来 我会比以往任何时候都更锻炼你 |
[33:16] | and I am gonna prove that you don’t have what it takes. | 我会证明你不具备这个能力 |
[33:20] | Because to take one look at any of you, | 因为看一眼你们当中的任何一个人 |
[33:24] | I can already tell that you don’t. | 我便知道你们没有 |
[33:29] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[33:35] | Great pep talk, Churchill. | 好一个鼓舞士气的演讲 丘吉尔 |
[33:37] | I think they got the point. | 我认为他们明白了 |
[33:39] | Look. | 看 |
[33:41] | This was my dream. | 这是我的梦想 |
[33:43] | To take SIM racers, | 把模拟赛车手 |
[33:46] | put them into real cars, | 放进真正的车里 |
[33:48] | and have them race against professional drivers. | 让他们与职业车手比赛 |
[33:52] | Now is your chance to turn dreams into reality. | 现在是将梦想变为现实的机会 |
[33:57] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[34:03] | This is the first time you’ve been in a race car, | 这是你第一次坐上赛车 |
[34:06] | as opposed to sitting in front of a computer screen. | 而不是坐在电脑屏幕前 |
[34:10] | There’s a lot of similarities when it comes to throttle, braking. | 在油门和刹车方面有很多相似之处 |
[34:14] | How to take turns, how to use brakes, | 如何转弯 使用刹车 |
[34:16] | find your line on the track. | 找出你在赛道上的路线 |
[34:17] | I think this is the chance we’ve all been looking for, | 我想这就是我们一直以来寻找的机会 |
[34:20] | to become what we wanted to. | 真正成就我们一生的梦想 |
[34:22] | You never know how high you can achieve. | 你永远不知道 自己能达到多高的目标 |
[34:25] | Dreams can come true. | 梦想是可以实现的 |
[34:26] | All right, Jann. | 好 詹恩 |
[34:29] | And just remember this whole thing is about press readiness, okay? | 请记住这整件事 是为了预备媒体应对 知道吗 |
[34:32] | When did you know that you wanted to be a racer? | 你什么时候知道自己想成为一名赛车手 |
[34:36] | Well, I liked cars since I was a kid. | 我自小就喜欢车子 |
[34:43] | Go, go, go. Come on. | 快 赶快 |
[34:45] | You’re going to compete in different exercises | 你将在不同的练习中竞争 |
[34:47] | so that we can determine whose SIM skills translate to driving a real car. | 让我们确定谁的模拟技能 可转化为驾驶真正的车 |
[34:53] | I wasn’t prepared for just how physical | 我没有准备好应对 |
[34:57] | the demands of the car were gonna be. | 汽车对体能的要求 |
[34:59] | What do you think about your competitors? | 你对你的竞争对手有何看法 |
[35:00] | They’re great. | 他们都很棒 |
[35:02] | How about Matty? | 马蒂呢 |
[35:03] | To each his own. He’s obviously very confident. Good for him. | 各有所好 他显然很有信心 对他来说很好 |
[35:06] | What do you think about Jann? | 你对詹恩有何看法 |
[35:07] | Jann is the same as any other driver on the track. Just another car to pass. | 詹恩和赛道上其他车手一样 不过是一辆要超越的车 |
[35:11] | Matty with the answers. | 马蒂给出了答案 |
[35:13] | Better strap in too, man. We’re about to go fast. | 最好系好安全带 我们就要加速 |
[35:15] | Let’s see it. | 我们来看看 |
[35:16] | We’re gamers. | 我们是玩家 |
[35:18] | We’re competitive people. | -李祖焕 韩国 -我们很有竞争力 |
[35:19] | Let’s go, keep it clean. Come on! | 开始吧 别出错 加油 |
[35:23] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[35:24] | This entire thing is a marketing extravaganza. | 整件事是一场营销表演 |
[35:26] | – Get in the chopper. Let us get a few shots. – Doing what? | -上直升机 我们来拍几张照片 -做什么 |
[35:29] | Follow the kids around the track, make some notes, act like an engineer, look cool. | 跟着孩子们绕跑道 做一些笔记 像个工程师 扮酷 |
[35:33] | There’s no way I would evaluate race car drivers from a helicopter. | 我不可能从直升机上评价赛车手 |
[35:36] | It’s the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my whole life. | 这是我一生中听过的最愚蠢的话 |
[35:40] | I’m not getting in that thing. | 我不会上那东西 |
[35:50] | Looking good, Matty. You’re looking good on the straight there. | 不错 马蒂 你在直道上的状态不错 |
[35:52] | Nice line. | 很好的路线 |
[35:57] | Come on, you gotta go. Punch it! | 来 你得加速 冲一下 |
[36:00] | I will be your judge. I will be your jury. | 我会是你的法官 陪审团 |
[36:04] | All right, come on, you gamer kids. | 好 快点 你们这些玩家孩子 |
[36:07] | This must be a new experience for you. | 这对你来说一定是个新的经历 |
[36:09] | Last time you stretched your legs | 你最后一次伸展你的腿 |
[36:11] | was to go get another packet of Hot Pockets from the freezer. | 是去冰箱里再拿一包小吃 |
[36:15] | You get tired, you get sloppy. | 你会累 就变得马虎 |
[36:17] | You get sloppy, you get hurt. | 你变得马虎 就会受伤 |
[36:18] | Then you lose races! | 然后就会输了比赛 |
[36:20] | I heard your trainer Jack can be a little hard on the team. | 我听说你们的教练杰克对车队有点严厉 |
[36:23] | I mean, he means it well. | 他是出于好意 |
[36:25] | He’s tough, but it’s like tough love. | 他很严厉 但这就像严厉的爱 |
[36:27] | I need you to be faster than this. | 我需要你比这更快 |
[36:29] | Don’t think, just react. | 别思考 做出反应就是了 |
[36:31] | You’re gonna be hot in the car. You’re gonna be tired. Focus! | 你在车里会很热 会很累的 集中注意力 |
[36:36] | Jack thinks we just suck. | -杰克认为我们不行 -克劳斯霍夫曼 德国 |
[36:38] | Grabbed a bunch of cones back there. Extra points! | 在那儿抓一堆锥体 加分 |
[36:41] | And I will decide who is eliminated. | 我会决定要淘汰谁 |
[36:47] | Close that gap. Let’s close that gap. | 缩小差距 缩小这个差距 |
[36:57] | No, no, no, no! | 不 |
[36:58] | No! | 不 |
[37:01] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[37:05] | Sorry about the car. | 车子真的很抱歉 |
[37:08] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[37:09] | We’ll cut you down to five. | 我们会把人选减少到五个 |
[37:11] | Those five will compete in a final race. | 这五个人将会在决赛竞争 |
[37:13] | Bye! | 再见 |
[37:15] | Keep going! Keep going! | 继续走 |
[37:17] | If your name’s below the red line at the end of this, you’re out. | 最后如果你的名字在红线以下 就出局 |
[37:23] | You’re ruining my enjoyment of these chips. | 你毁了我享受这些薯片的时间 |
[37:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:30] | I didn’t think it was gonna be so physically demanding. | 我没想到这对体力要求这么高 |
[37:35] | You puked on my lawn. | 你吐在我的草坪 |
[37:37] | Goodbye, Henry. | 再见 亨利 |
[37:45] | No, no, no. Come on, come on! | 不 拜托 |
[37:51] | Goodbye, Chloe. | 再见 克洛伊 |
[37:53] | I wasn’t into sports and I didn’t know that we had so much working out. | 我不喜欢运动 也不知道会有这么多的锻炼 |
[37:58] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[38:00] | Can I have a word? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[38:02] | Good effort, son. Here’s a cap and a shirt for you. | 很好的尝试 孩子 这是给你的帽子和衬衫 |
[38:05] | See that car? That’ll take you home. | 看见那辆车吗 它会载你回家 |
[38:10] | Bye, Klaus. | 再见 克劳斯 |
[38:12] | What’s your biggest fear? | 你最大的恐惧是什么 |
[38:15] | I guess going home and proving everybody right. | 应该是回家 证明大家是对的 |
[38:21] | You know, that… | 就是 |
[38:24] | that this, it was impossible and this wasn’t meant to be. | 这是不可能的 也是不应该的 |
[38:27] | Passing is the art of conviction. | 超越是信念的艺术 |
[38:30] | You’re coming into turn 15. | 你即将进入第15个弯角 |
[38:32] | It’s got a late apex. The exit tightens. | 它的弯心较晚 出弯变窄 |
[38:35] | You gotta find your moment to pass. | 你必须找到适合超车的时刻 |
[38:37] | Come on. What you got? What you got? | 加油 你有什么 |
[38:39] | Come on, there’s a gap. Go, go, go. | 加油 有个空隙 快去 |
[38:41] | Wait for the window. | 等机会 |
[38:43] | Come on, turn it! Go! Go, go, go, go! | 快 转 赶快 |
[38:51] | Not today. | 不是今天 |
[38:56] | – Brake! Brake! – I’m trying! | -刹车 -我在努力 |
[39:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:08] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:10] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[39:11] | I braked. | 我刹车了 |
[39:16] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[39:17] | But I braked. I braked, I braked. | 但我刹车了 我刹车了 |
[39:20] | – I’m so sorry. – You can’t be afraid in the car. | -真抱歉 -在车上时你不能害怕 |
[39:22] | I wasn’t afraid. I braked. I don’t know what happened. | 我没有害怕 我刹车了 我不知道发生什么事 |
[39:24] | Gotta commit! | 要投入 |
[39:25] | You okay? You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:28] | It work in your game? | 在你的游戏里就有效吗 |
[39:29] | Are you okay? Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:43] | Dude, you crashed a car with Jack inside. | 老兄 你载着杰克撞坏了一辆车 |
[39:46] | That was insane. | 真疯狂 |
[39:48] | Terrifying. | 太可怕了 |
[39:50] | Listen, you gotta commit. | 听好 你要投入 |
[39:52] | You know if you don’t commit in the turn, it’s our lives on the line. | 如果你在弯角时不投入 我们的生命就岌岌可危了 |
[39:55] | Uncanny. | 不可思议 |
[39:57] | I don’t know if I was more scared of the crash or of Jack. | 我不知道我更害怕撞车还是杰克 |
[40:01] | – You actually got a bit lucky. – Yeah, I think I did. | -其实你有点幸运 -是的 应该是 |
[40:04] | Clearly, I mean, you haven’t been behind the wheel before, have you? | 显然 你以前不是没开过车吗 |
[40:08] | No, I don’t think any of us have. The whole point is to find someone who hasn’t. | 不 我想我们都没开过 重点是找一个没开过的人 |
[40:13] | Well, I think the point is to win. Isn’t it? | 我认为重点是获胜 不是吗 |
[40:17] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[40:19] | I don’t know. Is there? | 我不知道 有吗 |
[40:22] | I’m in first place, baby. | 我是第一名 宝贝 |
[40:23] | – He’s humble too. – Yeah. | -他也很谦虚 -没错 |
[40:25] | But you heard Jack. | 但你也听到杰克说的 |
[40:26] | I mean, there’s no shame in going home, right? | 回家也不必感到羞耻 对吗 |
[40:28] | – Yeah, did you hear that? – That’s exactly what I heard. | -是 你听到没 -我听到的也是这样 |
[40:37] | If you’re not gonna commit to a pass… | 如果你不打算投入超车 |
[40:43] | If you, in the moment, you decide, “I’m not gonna go”… | 如果你 在那时刻 决定”我不去了” |
[40:49] | I mean, you gotta fall back, you gotta brake early… | 你必须回落 早点刹车 |
[40:52] | I tried. The brakes didn’t respond. | 我尝试了 刹车没有反应 |
[40:54] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[40:59] | I tried to brake and the brakes didn’t– | 我尝试刹车 刹车没有 |
[41:01] | Brakes not working? | 刹车坏了 |
[41:03] | That’s not what I said. But I felt like they were glazed. | 我不是那个意思 但我觉得像是太滑了 |
[41:05] | Oh, they were glazed. Yeah. | 太滑了 对 |
[41:07] | They were glazed. | 是太滑了 |
[41:08] | How do you know? How do you know something like that? | 你怎么知道 你怎么知道那种东西 |
[41:11] | ‘Cause I’ve been driving these cars for years. | 因为我开了这些车很多年 |
[41:14] | In a video game. | 在电子游戏里 |
[41:16] | We’re in real life now, okay? | 我们现在是在现实生活中 知道吗 |
[41:19] | This is reality. | 这是现实 |
[41:22] | If you’re not gonna commit, | 如果你不打算投入 |
[41:24] | if you’re not gonna have conviction on that track… | 如果你对赛道没有信心 |
[41:29] | you make mistakes like that, | 你犯下那种错误 |
[41:32] | next time we might not be so lucky. | 下一次我们就没那么幸运了 |
[41:37] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[41:39] | Get out. | 出去 |
[41:49] | Why do you think we’re here? Because we know how these cars work. | 你觉得我们为何在这里 因为我们了解这些车子的性能 |
[41:52] | I know what I’m talking about. I’m not afraid. | 我知道我在说什么 我没在怕 |
[41:59] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[42:00] | Been doing this for 25 years. | 我在这一行25年 |
[42:04] | I know when someone’s afraid. | 我会知道一个人是否在害怕 |
[42:07] | Best-case scenario, that guy doesn’t win. | 最好的情况是那个人没有赢 |
[42:14] | And that’s what we got here. | 现在就是如此 |
[42:17] | There’s no shame in that. It’s okay. | 这并没有什么可耻的 没关系 |
[42:20] | It’s a small percentage of the population that can do this, all right? | 只有一小部分人可以做到这一点 好吗 |
[42:24] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[42:26] | But it’s time to quit. | 但你该放弃了 |
[42:28] | If those brakes don’t turn out to be glazed, you’re going home anyways. | 如果那些刹车没变滑 你无论如何都会回家 |
[42:59] | He was right. The brakes are glazed. | 他说得对 刹车滑了 |
[43:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[43:34] | How’d you know that about the car? | 你怎么知道车子的事 |
[43:37] | I’ve spent hours setting up cars in GT. | 我在GT 赛车中花了数小时设置车子 |
[43:42] | You know, I know you think it’s just a simulator, but it’s good. | 我知道你认为那只是模拟器 但没问题 |
[43:50] | Tomorrow’s your shot. | 明天是你的机会 |
[43:52] | Marcel’s out. | 马塞尔被淘汰了 |
[43:55] | You’re in the final five. | 你已进入最后五强 |
[43:56] | Final race in the morning. | 最后一场比赛在早上进行 |
[44:05] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[44:34] | Do you hear this? | 你听这个 |
[44:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:41] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[44:42] | Jann. | 詹恩 |
[44:43] | What? | 什么 |
[44:45] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[44:47] | It’s Kenny G. | 是肯尼基 |
[44:49] | Who’s Kenny G? | 肯尼基是谁 |
[44:51] | Dude, we have a huge race tomorrow. It’s just chilling me out. | 明天我们有一场盛大的比赛 这会让我放松 |
[44:54] | I’ll turn it down. | 我会把声量转小 |
[44:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[44:58] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[45:40] | All right. This is it. | 好 就是现在 |
[45:44] | This is what it’s all been leading to. | 这就是验收成果的时刻 |
[45:51] | This is not a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[45:54] | This is a race. | 这是一场比赛 |
[45:57] | All your weeks here at the GT Academy have led to this, | 你们在GT学院度过的这几周 让你们走到这一刻 |
[46:01] | and I’ve imparted to you everything I know about racing. | 我已向你传授了关于赛车的一切 |
[46:05] | Now it’s time for you to show me what you’ve got | 现在是你向我展现实力 |
[46:08] | and what kind of competitors you are. | 及你是什么样的竞争对手的时候 |
[46:14] | There will be a winner. | 当中会有一个赢家 |
[46:17] | And there will be… | 而且也会有 |
[46:19] | losers. | 输家 |
[46:21] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[46:30] | It’s a… | 这是 |
[46:32] | It’s a family thing. | 和家人有关 |
[46:34] | It’s the team my dad used to play for. | 这是我父亲曾经效力过的球队 |
[46:52] | It’s just a game. | 这只是一场游戏 |
[46:56] | Course is green. Track is all clear. | 赛道开放了 跑道全清 |
[46:59] | All cars on the grid. Safety vehicles released to the track. | 所有车子在发车格 安全车已在赛道上 |
[47:04] | You’re playing a game. It’s just a game. | 你在打游戏 这只不过是一场游戏 |
[47:06] | When in doubt, throttle out. | 如有怀疑 放开油门 |
[47:14] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[47:27] | These cars are heavy and fast. | 这些车子又重又快 |
[47:31] | Control those vehicles. | 控制这些车子 |
[47:47] | Yes! | 成功 |
[47:52] | No! | 不 |
[47:54] | Yes. Yes! | 3 詹恩 |
[48:03] | Completed lap 2. | 完成第2圈 |
[48:07] | Three laps to go. | -第7圈 -还剩3圈 |
[48:10] | Those are nice splits. | 这些时间掌握得很好 |
[48:13] | Try harder, Jann. | 再加把劲 詹恩 |
[48:22] | Damn it! | 混蛋 |
[48:25] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[48:31] | Oh, there you are. Okay. | 你在这 好 |
[48:44] | This is it. Final lap. | 就是现在 最终圈 |
[48:46] | Come on, Jann. | 加油 詹恩 |
[48:49] | Commit. | 投入 |
[48:51] | Commit! | 投入 |
[49:03] | Okay, you came to drive, Stretch! | 好 你是来开车的 高个子 |
[49:21] | No. | 不 |
[49:25] | No! | 不 |
[49:27] | No! No. | 不 |
[49:29] | Come on, Jann. | 加油 詹恩 |
[49:45] | Come on, Matty. Do it, baby. Come on. | 加油 马蒂 来吧 宝贝 加油 |
[49:51] | Yes. Come on. | 好 加油 |
[49:59] | – Matty took it. – No, wait, wait, wait. | -马蒂赢了 -不 等等 |
[50:01] | No, no, no, hang on, hang on. | 不 等等 |
[50:03] | We gotta watch that back. Can I get playback? | 我们一定要再看一遍 可以重播吗 |
[50:08] | Guys. | 各位 |
[50:10] | Was that me that–? | 是我吗 |
[50:14] | Did I win? | 我赢了吗 |
[50:15] | Who had that? | 是谁赢了 |
[50:31] | Mate, who won? | 朋友 谁赢了 |
[50:32] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:37] | Rewind a little. | 倒回一点 |
[50:40] | Zoom in there. | 放大那里 |
[50:44] | No. Mardenborough won. | 不 马登伯勒赢了 |
[50:48] | – Announce it. – Hold on. Hold on. | -去宣布 -等等 |
[50:50] | Jack. Jack. | 杰克 |
[50:56] | Is this really what we want? | 这真的是我们要的吗 |
[50:59] | Just look at this from a high-level marketing perspective, okay? | 我们从高层营销的角度来看好吗 |
[51:03] | Does Jann give us the best shot? | 詹恩能带给我们最好的机会吗 |
[51:05] | I don’t know what that means. He won. | 我不知道那是什么意思 他赢了 |
[51:07] | By a thousandth of a second. | 千分之一秒 |
[51:09] | Yeah, that’s the difference between winning and losing. Jann won. | 没错 这就是输赢的区别 詹恩赢了 |
[51:12] | Jann… | 詹恩 |
[51:14] | Look, he stumbles in front of the camera. He’s not press-ready. He’s not confident. | 他在镜头前战战兢兢 他还没准备好应付媒体 他不自信 |
[51:17] | The whole idea of this thing, Jack, | 这整件事的目的 杰克 |
[51:20] | it hangs on one of these two kids’ shoulders. | 就看这两个小子当中之一的表现了 |
[51:23] | Matty’s a millionth of a second behind. I mean, who cares? | 马蒂落后百万分之一秒 谁在乎呢 |
[51:26] | He is ultimately our best pick when you take him out into the world. | 当你带他走向世界时 他最终是我们的最佳选择 |
[51:35] | – Who won? – Right. | -谁赢了 -对 |
[51:37] | Yep. Copy that. | 是的 收到 |
[51:39] | The winner is… | 得胜者是 |
[51:45] | – You are the winner. – Yes! | 你是胜利者 |
[51:50] | Way to go, Jann! | 干得好 詹恩 |
[51:54] | Well, and so it begins. | 好 就这样开始了 |
[52:39] | Hello, sweetheart. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[52:41] | Mum. | 妈妈 |
[52:42] | I kind of won GT Academy. | 我赢了GT学院 |
[52:45] | Really? That’s amazing. I’m happy for you. | 真的 太好了 我为你感到高兴 |
[52:48] | Yeah, it was amazing. | 是的 太棒了 |
[52:50] | It was incredible. You would have loved it. | 实在太棒了 你一定会喜欢的 |
[52:53] | – I wish you were here. – I wish I was there too. | -我真希望你在场 -我也是 |
[52:55] | Where’s Dad? I wanna tell him. | 爸爸呢 我要告诉他 |
[52:58] | He’s just left for Coby’s game. | 他刚去了科比的球赛 |
[53:01] | But I’ll let him know. | 但我会告诉他 |
[53:02] | I’m really proud of you. | 我真的为你感到骄傲 |
[53:04] | Yeah. It’s mental. | 是 太不可思议了 |
[53:07] | Yeah, they’re taking me on a Learjet to Vienna tomorrow. | 明天他们将带我 乘坐里尔喷气式飞机飞往维也纳 |
[53:10] | I’ll be watching. | 我会看的 |
[53:11] | And I love you. | 还有我爱你 |
[53:13] | I love you back. | 我也爱你 |
[53:21] | A little bit of bubbly. | 来点香槟 |
[53:23] | First time on a private jet. Here, have a glass. | 第一次乘坐私人飞机 来 喝一杯 |
[53:25] | – Sweet. Thanks. – Ah, sorry. | -很好 谢谢 -抱歉 |
[53:28] | Champagne is for the podium only. | 香槟仅供领奖台上用 |
[53:32] | We’ll take a couple beers. Thank you very much. | 给我们几杯啤酒 谢谢你 |
[53:34] | That’s fair. Let’s save it for a win. | 这还算公平 我们把它留给胜利时刻 |
[53:37] | Nissan has agreed to fund you through the Dubai enduro, | 日产已同意资助你迪拜耐力赛 |
[53:41] | under the condition you get your racing license. | 条件是你必须得到赛车执照 |
[53:43] | So we’ll start in the European series. You following? | 所以我们将从欧洲系列赛开始 明白吗 |
[53:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[53:47] | You’ve gotta finish fourth place or better in just one race of the series | 你必须在系列赛的当中一场比赛 获得第四名或更好的成绩 |
[53:51] | to get your FIA license. | 才能得到国际汽联执照 |
[53:52] | When you get that license, Nissan will give you a contract. | 你获得执照后 日产将给你一份合同 |
[53:56] | You’re not gonna be racing against gamers. | 你不会与游戏玩家比赛 |
[53:58] | These guys are legit professional athletes. | 这些人是合法的职业选手 |
[54:02] | You don’t have the strength and the stamina to compete at this level at this point, | 你现在还没有这个级别的实力和耐力去竞争 |
[54:06] | but we’ll get into all that. | 但我们会朝那方向努力 |
[54:08] | For this one, though, you gotta prove that you belong. | 不过对于这一个 你必须证明你是值得的 |
[54:11] | And nobody’s gonna welcome you into this world. | 没人会欢迎你进入这个世界 |
[54:14] | The other drivers, your pit crew, | 其他车手 你的维修站工作人员 |
[54:17] | nobody wants you there. | 没有人想要你在那里 |
[54:20] | If you have any feedback about anything, | 如果你对任何事有任何反馈 |
[54:24] | you’re gonna tell me. | 你必须告诉我 |
[54:26] | ‘Cause the mechanics | 因为那些机械师 |
[54:28] | are going to hate you. | 会讨厌你 |
[54:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:36] | I’m gonna get some sleep ’cause I can’t stand flying. | 我要去睡觉了 我无法忍受飞行 |
[54:41] | Get some rest. | 去休息吧 |
[54:43] | He’s fun. | 他很有趣 |
[54:48] | Seriously… | 说真的 |
[54:50] | Jack was a great racer. | 杰克曾经是个很棒的赛车手 |
[54:52] | I mean, possibly… | 有可能 |
[54:54] | could have been one of the best Americans of his generation, actually. | 事实上 他可能是他同辈中 最优秀的美国人之一 |
[54:59] | He quit. | 他退出了 |
[55:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[55:03] | Well, that’s between you and him. | 那是你和他之间的事 |
[55:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[55:18] | Welcome to Vienna, Jann. | 欢迎来到维也纳 詹恩 |
[56:24] | Welcome to Spielberg in Austria. | 欢迎来到奥地利斯皮尔堡 |
[56:27] | This one’s got a bit of everything. | 红牛环 奥地利 |
[56:28] | Heavy braking zones but also a lot of fast sections. | 这赛道什么都有 很多刹车区 但也很多快速路段 |
[57:09] | I’ll be on comms the whole time. | 我会一直保持通讯 |
[57:13] | You’ll be fine. Stay with me. | 你可以的 听我的 |
[57:17] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[57:18] | No one thinks we can do this, so low expectations. | 没人认为我们能做到 所以没什么期望 |
[57:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[57:31] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[58:22] | Blankets off. | 拿掉座驾 |
[58:23] | Copy. | 收到 |
[58:31] | Comms check. | 通讯检查 |
[58:33] | Yeah, got you. | 好 收到 |
[59:01] | All right, it’s a rolling start. Let’s get those tires nice and warm. | 好 是滚动发车 把这些轮胎好好地热一下 |
[59:05] | They’re trying to generate as much heat in the tires as they possibly can. | 他们只想尽可能让轮胎产生最多热量 |
[59:11] | I don’t know exactly how much bandwidth you have for this right now, | 我不知道现在你是否能承担这个 |
[59:14] | but I feel like we should talk about some of the players on the field today. | 但我觉得我们应该谈谈今天场上的一些车手 |
[59:17] | First of all, my favorite is the guy in the gold lamé monstrosity over there. | 首先 我最喜欢的 是那边那个金属丝怪物的家伙 |
[59:22] | That’s Team Capa. | 那是卡帕队 |
[59:23] | The guy in the white Audi with the rainbows on it, that’s Schulin. | 那个开着白色奥迪 上面有彩虹的家伙就是舒林 |
[59:26] | He’s gonna be the other bully on the track today. | 今天他会是赛道上的另一个恶霸 |
[59:32] | I think the thing you have to remember– | 我想你必须记住的一件事 |
[59:34] | This is a first, a world first, so we’re already winning. | 这是第一次 世界第一 所以我们已经赢了 |
[59:37] | You gotta have nerves of steel coming down into turn one, as we approach the start line. | 我们接近起跑线时 你必须有钢铁般的勇气进入第一弯 |
[59:42] | Okay, Jann, when that light turns green, it’s go time. | 詹恩 当灯变绿时 就是出发的时候 |
[59:45] | Green, green! Go, go, go! | 绿灯 快走 |
[59:54] | All right, come on, keep your nose in it. Let’s do this. | 好 来 紧跟着车队 我们开始吧 |
[59:57] | Whoa, welcoming committee. | 哇 迎宾委员会 |
[1:00:02] | On your left! | 在你的右边 |
[1:00:03] | What the–? Shit. | 搞什么 混蛋 |
[1:00:11] | You’re all right. You’re all right. Just breathe. | 没事 你没事 呼吸就是了 |
[1:00:13] | Just breathe. | 呼吸就是了 |
[1:00:14] | Okay, come on, Jann. | 好 加油 詹恩 |
[1:00:16] | Focus, focus, focus. | 集中精神 |
[1:00:21] | Let’s go. | 加油 |
[1:00:26] | Heading into turn one, they’re tipping on 300 kilometers an hour. | 进入第一弯 他们的时速为300公里 |
[1:00:35] | Get out from behind him. | 别在他的车后面 |
[1:00:39] | Take the inside! You’ll be fine. | 走内侧 你会没事的 |
[1:00:42] | Cars explode all the time. This is normal. Stay focused. | 车子时常发生爆炸 这是正常的 集中精神 |
[1:00:45] | It’s a disaster for the red Ferrari. | 这对红色法拉利来说是一场灾难 |
[1:00:55] | He’s not used to this kind of stuff, so he needs to focus. | 他不习惯这些东西 他必须集中精神 |
[1:00:58] | Jack, how am I doing for fuel? | 杰克 我的燃油怎么样 |
[1:01:03] | All right, low fuel. | 低燃油 |
[1:01:04] | Next time around, come in to gas up. | 下一圈 进来加油 |
[1:01:07] | First pit stop for Jann Mardenborough and Nissan. | 詹恩马登伯勒和日产首次进站 |
[1:01:10] | Let’s go, go, go! | 赶快 |
[1:01:13] | Come on, come on! | 快 |
[1:01:19] | It’s much easier with a joystick, isn’t it? | 用操纵杆就容易多了 是不是 |
[1:01:22] | Noob! | 菜鸟 |
[1:01:23] | Hey, hey! Listen to me! | 嘿 听我的 |
[1:01:25] | Keep it together out there, all right? | 你在外要保持冷静 好吗 |
[1:01:27] | Breathe! I don’t want you to oversteer! | 你呼吸 我不要你过度转向 |
[1:01:30] | I want you to keep it together! | 我要你保持冷静 |
[1:01:34] | That was pretty textbook from the Nissan pit crew. | 日产维修站工作人员表现合乎规范 |
[1:01:46] | You’ve got a good run on him. Pass him on the right. | 你已经很好地追上他 从右边超越他 |
[1:01:51] | Watch out for Nismo, coming up behind you! | 小心日产赛车队 它就到你后面 |
[1:01:53] | No! You let him take the inside! | 不 你让他去内侧 |
[1:01:58] | Shit! Damn gamer! | 混蛋 该死的游戏玩家 |
[1:02:00] | That’s a great job from Jann Mardenborough. | 詹恩马登伯勒刚刚表现非常出色 |
[1:02:02] | Hey. That was actually pretty great. | 嘿 刚才真的很不错 |
[1:02:11] | You’re coming up on Capa. | 你正接近卡帕 |
[1:02:12] | He’s right ahead. | -第5名 -他就在前面 |
[1:02:27] | Fourth place! | 第4名 |
[1:02:28] | All we gotta do is hold and we got that license. | 第四名 我们只要持守就能获得执照 |
[1:02:36] | Where do you think you’re going, amateur? | 你打算去哪里 业余的 |
[1:02:43] | All right, watch out for Capa. He’s coming on your outside. | 好 小心卡帕 他正从你外侧过来 |
[1:02:46] | This guy plays dirty. Watch out for that. | 这家伙会使手段 要小心 |
[1:02:49] | I’m gonna nerf you, gamer. | 我要来撞你 游戏玩家 |
[1:02:51] | Four back. Three back. | 在后四尺 三尺 |
[1:03:19] | Goddamn it. | 混蛋 |
[1:03:38] | So it’s a P-27 over the line for Jann Mardenborough. | 詹恩马登伯勒赛后排名27 |
[1:03:41] | Possible naivete through the final… | 也许天真地通过决赛 |
[1:03:49] | Well, at least you finished. | 至少你完成比赛了 |
[1:03:51] | I didn’t even think you’d do that. | 我没想到你能做到 |
[1:03:54] | Noob. | 菜鸟 |
[1:04:05] | It’s an okay start. | 这是一个好的开始 |
[1:04:07] | There’s still six more events this season, so we’ll qualify, all right? | 本赛季还有六场比赛 那样我们会晋级 对吗 |
[1:04:19] | So how are we feeling? | 我们感觉如何 |
[1:04:20] | Are you still happy about the choice we made? | 你还满意我们的选择吗 |
[1:04:24] | Gotta give him some time. | 要给他一些时间 |
[1:04:27] | All right. It’s on you. | 好 都看你的 |
[1:04:33] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 |
[1:04:35] | It’s okay. First race. First race. | 没关系 第一场比赛 |
[1:04:40] | Yeah. Crazy out there, isn’t it? | 外面是疯狂的对吧 |
[1:04:42] | It’s insane. | 非常疯狂 |
[1:04:45] | All right, well… | 好 |
[1:04:48] | We’re gonna focus on strength, we’re gonna focus on endurance. | 我们要专注于实力和耐力 |
[1:04:51] | You’re gonna feel better, you’re gonna feel stronger with each race. | 你会感觉更好 每场比赛会让你更强大 |
[1:05:19] | Jack. Jack, hello? Is this working? | 杰克 杰克 喂 这有用吗 |
[1:05:22] | Jack! Hello? Jack! Hello. | 杰克 喂 杰克 喂 |
[1:05:24] | Jack? Are you–? Shit. I think my radio’s broken. | 杰克 你 糟了 看来我的无线电坏了 |
[1:05:27] | Hello, Jack? Someone answer me! | 喂 杰克 有谁回答我啊 |
[1:05:39] | I got a good feeling about this one. | 我对这一次的感觉蛮好 |
[1:05:42] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[1:05:47] | Another disappointing finish for Mardenborough. | 马登伯勒又一个令人失望的赛果 |
[1:06:07] | Come on. Run, run, run! | 快 跑起来 |
[1:06:18] | Look alive, look alive! Hey, | 哇 有活力点 |
[1:06:19] | watch the gravel trap. | 注意碎石陷阱 |
[1:06:43] | Nicholas, Nicholas! Nicholas! What’s your take on SIM racers? | 尼古拉斯 你对模拟赛车手有何看法 |
[1:06:46] | I’m worried, you know? They make it less safe for the real drivers. | 我很担心 他们让真正的车手更危险 |
[1:06:49] | Do you think a SIM racer can ever win? | 你认为模拟赛车手能否获胜 |
[1:06:51] | You won’t see them on a podium. | 你不会在领奖台上看到他们 |
[1:06:53] | Okay, that’s enough for now. Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 好 就这样 谢谢 |
[1:06:56] | Come on. Let us through, let us through. | 来 让我们过去 |
[1:06:58] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:07:00] | Don’t worry about him, all right? | 别担心他 知道吗 |
[1:07:02] | He’s not a better driver than you. | 他的车技并不如你 |
[1:07:06] | He’s got a bigger allowance. | 他的补贴金比较多 |
[1:07:22] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:07:23] | Whoa, don’t let him take that line. | 哇 不要让他抢走那路线 |
[1:07:25] | – Come on, he’s pushing you wide. – Bullshit. | -加油 他要逼你到外弯 -荒谬 |
[1:07:27] | Do it! | 来吧 |
[1:07:32] | Whoopsie. | 糟了 |
[1:07:34] | Shit! | 混蛋 |
[1:07:37] | The Dubai Autodrome, here in the UAE. | 迪拜赛车场 位于阿联酋 |
[1:07:45] | Is the car functioning all right? | 车子性能还好吗 |
[1:07:47] | Jann, is the car functioning okay? | 詹恩 车子性能还好吗 |
[1:07:50] | Fine! The car’s okay. | 很好 车子还好 |
[1:07:52] | It’s functioning, yes. | 它正在发挥性能 没错 |
[1:07:54] | Okay. Okay, get back in the fight, then. | 好 我们继续战斗 |
[1:07:56] | This is the last chance you have to qualify for your license. | 这是你获得执照的最后机会 |
[1:08:00] | We have to finish at least fourth. | 我们至少要得到前四名 |
[1:08:03] | You’re still in this race. | 你还有机会 |
[1:08:05] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[1:08:07] | Focus. | 集中精神 |
[1:08:08] | I know you can do this, Jann. | 我知道你可以做到 詹恩 |
[1:08:37] | Capa and Schulin are up ahead. | 卡帕和舒林在前面 |
[1:08:40] | You’re gaining back. | 你正逐步追上 |
[1:08:43] | He’s threading the needle between Capa and Schulin. | 他在卡帕和舒林之间穿插 |
[1:08:47] | You back for more? | 你又回来了 |
[1:08:51] | Jack, what is he doing?! | 杰克 他在干什么 |
[1:08:56] | Easy. Don’t lose that line. Don’t lose that line. | 慢慢来 持守路线 |
[1:08:58] | Jack, they’re boxing me in. | 杰克 他们在围困我 |
[1:09:01] | Well, then do something about it. | 那就想办法应付 |
[1:09:06] | Hits the brakes, goes down to third! | 踩刹车 降到三档 |
[1:09:08] | What the–? | 什么 |
[1:09:17] | See you. Bye! | 再见了 |
[1:09:19] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 就是这样 |
[1:09:22] | Aw, shit! | 混蛋 |
[1:09:27] | Watch your six. | 注意你的六点钟 |
[1:09:34] | Oh, my God, he’s gaining way too much speed. What is he doing? | 天哪 他的速度太快了 他在做什么 |
[1:09:55] | Shit! Capa’s tire just shattered my windscreen. | 糟了 卡帕的轮胎刚打碎我的挡风玻璃 |
[1:09:58] | Okay, pit now. Pit. Yellow’s out. | 好 马上去维修站 出黄旗了 |
[1:10:07] | Hey, you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:10:11] | – Can you see through this thing? – Yeah. | -你能看透这东西吗 -还行 |
[1:10:17] | Are you okay? Come this way, please. | 你没事吧 请这边来 |
[1:10:19] | Let’s get you checked. How do you feel? | 我们来给你检查一下 你感觉如何 |
[1:10:22] | The safety team arriving… | 安全小组到了 |
[1:10:23] | It is all clear for Nick Capa. | 尼克卡帕一切正常 |
[1:10:24] | He’s absolutely furious. | 他很愤怒 |
[1:10:29] | Stay calm, all right? | 保持冷静 知道吗 |
[1:10:33] | – Ready to go! – All right. Green. Go! | -准备起跑 -好 绿旗 走 |
[1:10:40] | Stay ahead of Schulin! | 要领先舒林 |
[1:10:46] | Racing once again. And we’re right into the final lap. | 比赛再次开始 我们马上要进入最终圈 |
[1:10:50] | You gotta hold Schulin off. | 你一定要阻止舒林 |
[1:10:51] | You’re in fourth place, but you gotta play defense. | 你排第四位 但你得防守 |
[1:11:03] | Do not let him get under you in these turns. | 别让他在这些弯角超越你 |
[1:11:12] | This is it. Last turn and final straight. | 就是这个 最后一个转弯和直道 加速 |
[1:11:15] | Roger that. | 知道了 |
[1:11:25] | Will the German | 德国人 |
[1:11:26] | get the better of the young rookie? | 会战胜年轻新秀吗 |
[1:11:29] | Watch that checkered flag! | 看那个方格旗 |
[1:11:40] | – Yes! – Yes! | 成功 |
[1:11:41] | Fuck! | 成功 |
[1:11:42] | – Yes! – Whoa, fourth! | -太好了 -哇 第四 |
[1:11:46] | That’s your FIA license, kid. | 那是你的国际汽联执照 孩子 |
[1:11:47] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:11:51] | Yeah, baby! | 好 宝贝 |
[1:11:57] | Dude, what is your problem?! | 老兄 你有什么问题 |
[1:11:59] | It’s part of the game. It’s called racing. | 这是游戏的一部分 叫赛车 |
[1:12:00] | Are you for real? You almost killed me! You almost killed me! | 你认真的吗 你差点杀了我 |
[1:12:03] | Do that again and watch what happens. Try that shit again. I’m serious. | 你再做一次看看 再试试看 我警告你 |
[1:12:07] | You almost killed me and yourself! | 你差点杀了我和你自己 |
[1:12:10] | I’m serious! | 我是认真的 |
[1:12:12] | Hey! Hey! You came in fourth! | 你得到第四名 |
[1:12:15] | You came in fourth! | 你得到第四名 |
[1:12:17] | – FIA license, baby! – You got your license! | -国际汽联执照 宝贝 -你拿到执照了 |
[1:12:20] | You did it! You did it! Forget that guy. | 你拿到了 你成功了 别理那个人 |
[1:12:24] | You broke your cherry! | 这是你的第一次 |
[1:12:26] | You got your license! | 你拿到执照了 |
[1:12:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:12:45] | Got you a beer. | 我点了啤酒给你 |
[1:12:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:12:49] | – So. – Yes? | 那个 |
[1:12:51] | You were pretty damn good today. | 你今天的表现真的很不错 |
[1:12:56] | – Don’t sound so surprised. – I am surprised. | -别那么惊讶 -我是很惊讶 |
[1:12:59] | I’m very surprised. | 我非常惊讶 |
[1:13:03] | You got instincts. That can’t be taught. | 你有本能 这个是教不了的 |
[1:13:07] | Did you feel it when you were out there? | 你在赛道上有感觉到吗 |
[1:13:10] | That thing where time slows down, | 就是时间变慢了 |
[1:13:14] | and you feel like the car’s on rails. | 感觉车子在轨道上行驶一样 |
[1:13:17] | You feel like you can’t make a mistake. | 你感觉万万不能犯错 |
[1:13:19] | Feels like nothing and everything at the same time. | 感觉一无所有 却同时拥有一切 |
[1:13:27] | Jesus, I miss that so much. | 我的天 真想念那种感觉 |
[1:13:29] | That’s the only thing I miss about being in the car. | 那是我在车里唯一怀念的事 |
[1:13:32] | Now I only get it when I, you know, listen to early Black Sabbath or something. | 现在我只在听早期的 黑色安息日之类的才感受到 |
[1:13:36] | Just, like, the bullshit fades away. | 就好像 那些垃圾消失了 |
[1:13:38] | That’s what you’re listening to on this thing? | 你就用这个来听那些歌 |
[1:13:40] | – Black Sabbath? – Yeah. | -黑色安息日 -是的 |
[1:13:42] | You know, they make these that hold more than eight songs. | 现在的新款可容纳八首以上的歌曲 |
[1:13:45] | I’m nostalgic, what do you want? | 我就是念旧 怎样 |
[1:13:47] | Hey, what are you gonna do with that big ol’ signing bonus? | 你打算如何使用这笔巨额签约奖金 |
[1:13:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:13:53] | I’ll probably put it towards a flat. | 也许买一间公寓 |
[1:13:55] | You’re such a nerd. | 哇 你真是个宅男 |
[1:13:58] | Why don’t you take a bunch of it and blow it on a first-class ticket | 你为什么不拿一部分 买张头等舱机票 |
[1:14:02] | for that girl you’re obsessed with and fly her out here | 请那个让你着迷的女孩飞过来 |
[1:14:05] | to be there for the signing event with you. | 参与你的签约仪式 |
[1:14:07] | I don’t have a girl. | 我没有喜欢的女孩 |
[1:14:08] | You don’t have a girl? Who’s the girl that you’re looking at, | 你没有 你一直看的那个 |
[1:14:11] | like, hundreds of pictures on your phone all day long? | 你手机里存了几百张她的照片的女孩是谁 |
[1:14:14] | Who’s that girl? | 那女孩是谁 |
[1:14:15] | You rookie. | 你这新手 |
[1:14:17] | Danny… | 丹尼 |
[1:14:18] | Danny told me you were an incredible driver. | 丹尼告诉我你是个了不起的车手 |
[1:14:22] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:14:24] | Yeah. What was your favorite track? | 是的 你最喜欢哪个赛道 |
[1:14:26] | Le Mans. Hands down. | 勒芒 毫无疑问 |
[1:14:28] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的 -是的 |
[1:14:30] | – Why? – It’s a perfect track. | -为什么 -那是个完美的赛道 |
[1:14:32] | Nowhere tests you like that. | 那里最能考验车手的实力 |
[1:14:34] | You podium at Le Mans and you live forever. | 如果你登上勒芒的领奖台 你就永垂不朽 |
[1:14:37] | You become immortal. | 你就会名垂青史 |
[1:14:39] | Did you? | 你上过吗 |
[1:14:41] | No. I did not. I am still mortal. | 不 我没有 我还是凡人 |
[1:14:44] | But I did race it. Once. | 但我确实参加了比赛 一次 |
[1:14:46] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[1:14:47] | You’re the racer from today, right? | 你是今天的那个赛车手对吗 |
[1:14:49] | Can we get your autograph? | 请你帮我们签名好吗 |
[1:14:55] | Yeah, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[1:14:56] | You were amazing, by the way. | 顺便说一下 你太棒了 |
[1:14:58] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 |
[1:14:59] | Can I get a selfie as well? | 我能来张自拍吗 |
[1:15:01] | – For sure. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[1:15:17] | Jann. This is a surprise. | 詹恩 真没想到 |
[1:15:19] | You know, I was just watching your story on Insta. | 我刚在IG看到你的故事 |
[1:15:22] | Oh, really? | 真的 |
[1:15:24] | Well, that’s crazy. | 太不可思议了 |
[1:15:25] | I was wondering how many times I’d have to like them | 我在想我该要按赞多少次 |
[1:15:28] | before you’d call me. | 你才会打给我 |
[1:15:30] | Fifty, sixty times? | 五十 六十次 |
[1:15:33] | Yeah, sorry. I should have called sooner, but– | 对不起 我应该早点打给你 但是 |
[1:15:37] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:15:39] | You’ve been busy. | 你一直在忙 |
[1:15:40] | I was thinking about that night that you left and… | 我在想你离开的那天晚上 |
[1:15:43] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:15:44] | I wish we’d got more time, you know? | 我真希望我们能有更多时间 |
[1:15:46] | Jann, we have all the time in the world. | 詹恩 我们有的是时间 |
[1:15:50] | Where do you wanna go? | 你想去哪里 |
[1:16:24] | How is everybody? | 大家还好吗 |
[1:16:31] | It’s an absolute honor to meet you, sir. | 很荣幸见到你 先生 |
[1:16:35] | It took me a decade to prove that Gran Turismo could work. | 我花了十年的时间才证明GT赛车是可行的 |
[1:16:40] | This young man has proven it in just one year. | 这年轻人只用了一年时间来证明 |
[1:16:45] | Jann. | 詹恩 |
[1:16:46] | By signing this contract | 通过签署本合同 |
[1:16:49] | as a professional driver, | 身为一名专业车手 |
[1:16:52] | you’re showing not only gamers… | 你不只向游戏玩家 |
[1:16:55] | but any kid who had a dream… | 也向任何有梦想的孩子证明了 |
[1:16:58] | that anything is possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[1:17:00] | Welcome to Team Nissan. | 欢迎加入日产车队 |
[1:17:07] | This way! | 这边 |
[1:17:09] | – Jann-san. This way, please. – Jann-san, please! Look this way. | -詹恩先生 这里 -詹恩先生 拜托 看这里 |
[1:17:13] | Thank you so much. Thank you, thank you. | 非常感谢你 |
[1:17:16] | – Hey. – Hey. Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[1:17:19] | Man of the hour. | 风云人物 |
[1:17:21] | – Yeah, you came. – Thanks for bringing me here. | -你来了 -谢谢你带我来这里 |
[1:17:23] | Do you have any time to enjoy Tokyo? And what sights would you like to see? | 你有时间游览东京吗 你打算去哪里参观 |
[1:17:27] | Yeah, I would like to see more of Tokyo. I would love to. | 我想更深入参观东京 我当然想要了 |
[1:17:30] | Guys, thank you so much. I think we’ve had more than enough questions for now. | 各位 非常感谢 我想目前我们也问够了 |
[1:17:34] | Now get out while you can, guys, go. | 趁还可以时赶快走 快走 |
[1:17:37] | Quick, make a run for it. Enjoy the city. | 快 跑吧 好好享受这座城市 |
[1:17:47] | You and me dreamed of this in Wales, and now… | 你和我在威尔士梦想着这个 而如今 |
[1:17:50] | it’s real. | 已成现实 |
[1:17:52] | We manifested this. | 我们体现了这一点 |
[1:17:57] | Yeah, maybe we did. | 是的 也许是的 |
[1:18:07] | Oh, cool. | 好酷 |
[1:18:10] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[1:18:13] | Might buy a gift for a friend. | 可能要买个礼物给一个朋友 |
[1:18:16] | Sake? | 米酒 |
[1:18:18] | After you. | 请 |
[1:18:19] | Or we could order something else. | 不然我们也可以点其他的 |
[1:18:21] | What is there? | 还有什么 |
[1:18:22] | Champagne, maybe? Celebrate your big signing? | 香槟 庆祝你的签约 |
[1:18:24] | Champagne’s for the podium. | 香槟是留给领奖台的 |
[1:18:26] | – Oh, okay. – Sorry. | -好吧 -抱歉 |
[1:18:28] | Noted, Mr. Big Shot. | 知道了 大人物 |
[1:18:29] | Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 |
[1:18:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:36] | That’s amazing. | 真是太棒了 |
[1:18:40] | Man, that is amazing. That is so good. | 那真的太棒了 非常好吃 |
[1:18:43] | More, more, more. | 我还要 |
[1:19:41] | Most challenging circuit in the world. So hard to remember. | 世界上最具挑战性的赛道 太难记住了 |
[1:19:45] | It is the most feared circuit on planet Earth. | 这是地球上最令人恐惧的赛道 |
[1:19:50] | It is, of course, the Nürburgring Nordschleife. | 这个 当然是纽博格林北环赛道 |
[1:20:06] | Why don’t you check out those numbers over there, all right? | 你为什么不看看那边的数字 |
[1:20:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:20:26] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[1:20:30] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:20:32] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:20:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:20:37] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:20:40] | What is this, my birthday? | 这是什么 我的生日 |
[1:20:42] | It’s just, I don’t know, something I saw. | 不过是我看到的一些东西 |
[1:20:45] | Open it later. | 等一下再开 |
[1:21:08] | Have a good one, mate. | 祝你一切顺利 朋友 |
[1:21:09] | It’s been an impressive start to the season | 本赛季的开局令人印象深刻 |
[1:21:11] | for the young lad from Wales, Jann Mardenborough, | 尤其对来自威尔士的年轻小伙子 詹恩马登伯勒来说 |
[1:21:14] | who just a month ago placed fourth at Dubai Autodrome. | 一个月前 他刚在迪拜赛车场获得第四名 |
[1:21:19] | He looks so young. | 他看起来好年轻 |
[1:21:21] | Yeah, the Nordschleife is the most challenging circuit | 是的 北环赛道是最具挑战性的赛道 |
[1:21:24] | and it’s gonna be the biggest challenge of Jann’s career so far. | 这将是詹恩职业生涯迄今为止最大的挑战 |
[1:21:37] | All clear. Drop the car. | 检查完毕 把车放下 |
[1:21:42] | You hear me in there? | 你在里面听到我的声音吗 |
[1:21:44] | Loud and clear. | 非常清楚 |
[1:22:01] | Looking good, Jann. Smooth is fast. | 看起来不错 詹恩 平稳就是快 |
[1:22:04] | Smooth is fast. | 平稳就是快 |
[1:22:09] | Very nice! Schulin down. | 很好 超越舒林了 |
[1:22:11] | Showing fantastic pace from Jann Mardenborough | 詹恩马登伯勒展现出惊人的速度 |
[1:22:15] | as he’s working his way up through the field. | 逐步穿越赛场 |
[1:22:29] | Pit for fuel when you come around. | 下一圈就进站加油 |
[1:22:32] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:23:01] | What the hell? | 什么 |
[1:23:03] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 成功 |
[1:23:30] | Was that his car? | 那是他的车 |
[1:23:49] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[1:23:50] | That is a terrifying accident for Jann Mardenborough, | 詹恩马登伯勒遇上可怕的车祸 |
[1:23:53] | and all we can do at this moment is hope he’s okay. | 此时此刻我们能做的就是希望他没事 |
[1:23:56] | We aren’t sure of his condition. May be still in the car. | 我们不确定他的状况 可能还在车里 |
[1:23:58] | But we hope that he and the spectators are okay. | 但我们希望他和观众们都没事 |
[1:24:01] | It’s a horrible accident. | 这是一起恐怖车祸 |
[1:24:28] | Hey, wait! | 等等 |
[1:24:29] | Stop, stop! | 停 |
[1:24:36] | Oh, no. Oh, Jann. | 不 詹恩 |
[1:24:39] | My baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[1:25:45] | I don’t know how we’re gonna explain this to Nissan. There’s got to be an investigation. | 我不知道要如何向日产解释这件事 一定会有调查 |
[1:25:48] | That’s what you’re thinking about right now? | 这就是你现在想着的事 |
[1:25:53] | They could shut us down over this. | 他们可以因此而叫我们停工 |
[1:25:55] | Okay. Somebody died. | 好 有人死了 |
[1:25:56] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:26:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:26:06] | No, whoa, whoa. | 不 哇 |
[1:26:07] | Hey. Come on. You need to rest, you need to rest. | 别这样 你必须休息 |
[1:26:10] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:26:19] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[1:26:22] | It’s not your fault, okay? | 那不是你的错 知道吗 |
[1:26:27] | It was a freak accident. | 那是一次意外事故 |
[1:26:31] | Was someone hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[1:26:34] | A spectator. | 一位观众 |
[1:26:36] | Did they die? | 他们死了 |
[1:26:45] | It was an accident. It is certainly not on you. | 那是一场意外 那肯定不是你的责任 |
[1:26:48] | It is on me. | 是我的错 |
[1:26:51] | I should’ve pitted you sooner. | 我应该让你早点去维修站 |
[1:26:52] | – Oh, my God. – Hey. | 我的天 |
[1:26:55] | You know why they call that section Flugplatz? | 你知道他们为何 称那地区为 Flugplatz 吗 |
[1:26:58] | It means “airfield.” | 它的意思是”飞行区 “ |
[1:27:00] | Cars lift off there. | 车子在那里会飞起 |
[1:27:01] | With that headwind, it was like a sail. It was a freak accident, Jann. | 加上逆风 它就像个帆 这是一场意外 詹恩 |
[1:27:06] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[1:27:07] | I shouldn’t have been there. | 我不该在那个地方 |
[1:27:09] | Someone’s dead because racing is dangerous. | 有人死了 因为赛车很危险 |
[1:27:12] | I was driving. | 我是当时的车手 |
[1:27:14] | Jann, you can’t be blamed for this. | 詹恩 这不是你的错 |
[1:27:16] | Can you go? Can you go? I’m done. | 你能走开吗 我受够了 |
[1:27:19] | Jann, listen to me, okay? | 詹恩 听我说好吗 |
[1:27:20] | Get out! | 出去 |
[1:28:02] | I’d like to start by saying everybody at Nissan | 首先 我想代表日产的每个人 |
[1:28:06] | would like to extend their deepest condolences to the family of the deceased. | 向死者家属致以最深切的哀悼 |
[1:28:10] | This was a tragic accident, | 这是一起悲惨的意外 |
[1:28:14] | and our hearts go out to them. | 我们对他们的悲痛表示同情 |
[1:28:16] | Do you want me to come down there? | 你要我过去吗 |
[1:28:20] | I can. | 我可以的 |
[1:28:23] | That’s okay. I’m not much fun at the moment. | 没关系 我现在不太开心 |
[1:28:27] | What about your family? Have you spoken to them? | 你的家人呢 你和他们谈过了 |
[1:28:40] | We are, of course, cooperating with the investigation, | 我们肯定会配合调查 |
[1:28:44] | and we will provide racing officials and the DMSB | 我们将向赛车官员及德国汽车运动联合会 |
[1:28:47] | with any information that would help prevent this from happening again. | 提供任何有帮助的资料 防止这种情况再次发生 |
[1:28:51] | He should have never been on that track. | 他根本不应该在那个赛道上 |
[1:28:56] | And you should have stayed where you belong. | 你也应该留在你所属的地方 |
[1:28:58] | Under the hood. | 在引擎盖下 |
[1:29:22] | The hospital said you were discharged with no injuries. | 医院说你已出院 没有受伤 |
[1:29:25] | Please let us come and see you. | 请让我们过来看你 |
[1:29:29] | I’m not sure if I can do this. | 我不肯定我可以做到 |
[1:29:31] | But, sweetheart, you know it wasn’t your fault, right? | 但 亲爱的 你知道这不是你的错吧 |
[1:29:35] | This could’ve happened to anybody. | 这种事情可能发生在任何人身上 |
[1:29:37] | Yeah, but it happened to me. | 没错 但偏偏发生在我身上 |
[1:29:41] | Do you wanna speak to your dad? Or Coby? | 你想和爸爸 或科比说话吗 |
[1:29:45] | What, so they can just say they were right? | 怎么 那他们就可以说他们是对的 |
[1:29:48] | He just wants to know you’re okay. | 他只想知道你没事了 |
[1:29:51] | So do I, my baby. | 我也是 宝贝 |
[1:30:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:31:20] | You had asked me what happened at Le Mans. | 你问过我在勒芒发生了什么事 |
[1:31:25] | I was in a wreck. | 我出了车祸 |
[1:31:56] | It was a beautiful day. | 当天的天气很好 |
[1:32:00] | It was getting late in that first day, | 第一天天色已晚 |
[1:32:03] | and I was coming out of the Tertre Rouge corner. | 我刚经过红土丘弯角 |
[1:32:06] | I was coming up on a Ford. | 我正要靠近一辆福特 |
[1:32:08] | As I passed him, I saw his car twitch. | 我超越他时 看见他的车子在颤动 |
[1:32:11] | It was like a shiver. | 就像颤抖 |
[1:32:15] | And then he lost control. | 然后他就失控了 |
[1:32:20] | Car flipped three times before it hit the barrier. | 汽车在撞上障碍物之前翻了三下 |
[1:32:23] | Caught on fire like that. Medics came, pulled me out. | 就这么着火了 |
[1:32:25] | My gloves were on fire, but everything else… | 医护人员来了 把我拉了出来 我的手套着火了 但其他的 |
[1:32:29] | not a scratch. | 连划伤也没有 |
[1:32:30] | But that Ford was in a thousand pieces. | 但那辆福特车碎成千片 |
[1:32:34] | Tony, the driver, he died on the way to the hospital. | 车手托尼在去医院的路上去世了 |
[1:32:39] | They said it wasn’t my fault. | 他们说不是我的错 |
[1:32:43] | I never got behind the wheel of a race car ever again. | 从此我再也没有驾驶过赛车 |
[1:32:49] | I lost my nerve. | 我失去了勇气 |
[1:32:52] | More than that, I lost the chance to find out how good I could have been. | 更重要的是 我失去了发现自己有多好的机会 |
[1:32:59] | I quit. | 我放弃了 |
[1:33:03] | I’ve had to live with that… | 我不得不忍受这一点 |
[1:33:06] | my whole life. | 一辈子 |
[1:33:12] | You wanna walk away… | 你打算放弃 |
[1:33:15] | nobody would blame you. | 没有人会怪你 |
[1:33:17] | Most people would. | 大多数人都会那样 |
[1:33:20] | I got a feeling you’re not most people. | 我感觉你不是大多数的人 |
[1:33:25] | I think you could be the best. | 我认为你可以做最好的 |
[1:33:29] | But if you wanna prove it, if you wanna be a driver, | 但如果你想证明这一点 想成为一名赛车手 |
[1:33:32] | then you gotta get back on that track and you gotta do it right now. | 那你得回到那条赛道 必须现在就去 |
[1:33:34] | Because if you don’t, you never will. | 因为你不去 就永远不会去了 |
[1:33:38] | That crash is not gonna define who you are. | 那场车祸并不能定义你是谁 |
[1:33:42] | But how you respond to it… | 但你如何面对 |
[1:33:45] | will. | 才会 |
[1:33:51] | Finish your lap. | 跑完一圈吧 |
[1:35:06] | All right, nice and easy. | 好 慢慢来 |
[1:35:08] | – Just hold the line. – Okay. | -保持同一路线 -好 |
[1:35:29] | Give it a little speed. Let’s have some fun. | 速度稍微加快一点 我们来玩玩 |
[1:35:48] | You’re okay. | 你很好 |
[1:35:55] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[1:36:13] | The racing commission has finally come to their decision. | 赛车委员会最终做出了决定 |
[1:36:17] | Good news is they’ve cleared you. | 好消息是他们已经证明你无罪了 |
[1:36:20] | Yeah, it’s great news. What’s the bad news? | 那是好消息 坏消息呢 |
[1:36:23] | You looked at your phone lately? | 最近你有看电话吗 |
[1:36:25] | No. | 没有 |
[1:36:26] | Capa and some of the other boys have taken to Twitter | 卡帕和其他男孩在推特上发帖 |
[1:36:29] | to demand we have our license revoked. | 要求吊销我们的执照 |
[1:36:32] | They even started an anti-SIM driver campaign. | 他们甚至发起了一场反模拟赛车手的运动 |
[1:36:37] | Several of the other teams have jumped on the bandwagon | 其他几个车队也加入了支持 |
[1:36:42] | and are independently launching cases against us. | 各自对我们发起诉讼 |
[1:36:45] | Gotta be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[1:36:46] | Could that work? | 那行得通吗 |
[1:36:48] | Let’s face it, it doesn’t make it easy for our sponsor to keep carrying us. | 我们面对现实: 要赞助商继续支持我们并不容易 |
[1:36:53] | Nissan is considering shutting us down. | 日产正在考虑中止我们 |
[1:36:58] | So… | 所以 |
[1:37:04] | We gotta prove to them, we gotta prove to everyone, that we belong. | 我们必须证明给他们 给每个人看 我们是有资格的 |
[1:37:09] | How? | 要怎么做 |
[1:37:11] | By placing on the podium at Le Mans with a team of SIM drivers. | 让模拟赛车手团队一起登上勒芒的领奖台 |
[1:37:16] | I’m sorry. You’re serious? | 抱歉 你说真的 |
[1:37:18] | Le Mans. You… | 勒芒 你 |
[1:37:20] | Podium at Le Mans. | 勒芒的领奖台 |
[1:37:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:37:24] | I mean, first thing is, we’d need two other drivers. | 首先 我们需要其他两位车手 |
[1:37:27] | Matty and Antonio, they’ve both been racing the lower circuits since GT Academy. | 马蒂和安东尼奥从GT学院 开始就一直在低级别赛道比赛 |
[1:37:31] | I mean, they can do it. | 他们能胜任 |
[1:37:33] | I believe in you, Jann. | 我相信你 詹恩 |
[1:37:34] | You’ve driven this a thousand times before in the game. | 你之前在游戏中已驾驶过它一千次了 |
[1:37:37] | You can do this in your sleep. | 你在梦中也可以做到 |
[1:37:39] | You’ve done some amazing things, kid. | 你已经做了一些了不起的事 孩子 |
[1:37:42] | But Le Mans is… | 但勒芒 |
[1:37:44] | It’s a different animal. | 完全是另一回事 |
[1:37:47] | It’s the most physically demanding, technically challenging race in the entire world. | 这是全世界对体力要求最高 技术难度最大的比赛 |
[1:37:53] | It’s dangerous. | 非常危险 |
[1:37:55] | It tests you. | 它会考验你 |
[1:37:59] | I couldn’t do it. | 我无法做到 |
[1:38:02] | But I know that you can. | 但我知道你可以做到 |
[1:38:05] | Do you know that you can? | 你知道你可以做到吗 |
[1:38:13] | Let’s be immortal. | 让我们名垂青史吧 |
[1:38:20] | We in? | 我们决定参加了 |
[1:38:34] | Are you ready for it, Jann? | 你准备好了 詹恩 |
[1:38:37] | It’s the big time, baby. | 现在是干大事的时候了 宝贝 |
[1:38:40] | – Yo. – How’s it going? | -哟 -你好吗 |
[1:38:47] | Been watching the tour. | 我看了巡回赛 |
[1:38:49] | You look good, Stretch. | 你表现很好 高个子 |
[1:38:51] | I don’t feel so bad for losing to you anymore. | 我不再因为输给你而感到难过了 |
[1:38:53] | Hey, man, look. | 兄弟 是这样的 |
[1:38:56] | That wreck? It wasn’t your fault. | 那个车祸 那不是你的错 |
[1:38:59] | We got your back. | 我们支持你 |
[1:39:01] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[1:39:04] | – Thank you, man. – Yeah, bro. | -谢谢你 兄弟 -好 兄弟 |
[1:39:05] | – Hey, guys. – Are you boys ready for this? | -各位 -你们准备好了 |
[1:39:13] | This car… | 这辆车 |
[1:39:15] | it’s a lot lighter, a lot faster | 它更轻 更快 |
[1:39:18] | than the GT-Rs you’ve been driving. | 和你之前开的GT-R相比 |
[1:39:22] | It’s quicker in the corners, | 拐弯的时候速度更快 |
[1:39:25] | it requires more finesse, all right? | 这需要更多技巧 知道吗 |
[1:39:28] | You gotta get the feel or you’ll lock up, you’ll spin out. | 你必须找到感觉 否则会被锁住 会打转 |
[1:39:32] | Ah, whatever. | 随便你 |
[1:39:33] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你没问题的 |
[1:39:58] | With millions tuning in, it’s the 24 Hours of Le Mans, | 勒芒24小时耐力赛吸引了数百万人观看 |
[1:40:02] | the greatest race in the world. | 这是世界上最伟大的赛事 |
[1:40:07] | Are you ready? I’m excited. | 你准备好了 我很兴奋 |
[1:40:09] | Good to see you, sir. How are you? | 很高兴见到你 先生 你好吗 |
[1:40:35] | Ready. | 我预备好了 |
[1:40:57] | Noobie. | 菜鸟 |
[1:41:01] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你的到来 |
[1:41:12] | I… | 我 |
[1:41:24] | I didn’t support you properly. | 之前我没有全力支持你 |
[1:41:35] | I was trying to protect you. You know? | 我只想保护你 知道吗 |
[1:41:40] | So many fathers, so many parents… | 许多父亲 父母 |
[1:41:46] | they have these kids with these big, crazy dreams, you know? | 他们的孩子怀揣着 这些大而疯狂的梦想 你知道吗 |
[1:41:53] | And that damn PlayStation thing, I just don’t understand that shit, Jann. | 还有那该死的PS游戏站 我就是不明白那玩意儿 詹恩 |
[1:41:57] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[1:42:01] | But, hey, | 但是 |
[1:42:03] | you did this. | 你做到了 |
[1:42:08] | I’m so goddamn proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[1:42:12] | I did this for you. | 我这样做都是为了你 |
[1:42:24] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[1:42:38] | I’ve got your back, my boy. | 我支持你 我的孩子 |
[1:42:43] | Just to go over it again, it’s a 24-hour race. | 我再说一遍: 这是一场24小时的比赛 |
[1:42:47] | We start at 3 in the afternoon, daytime. | 我们在白天下午 3:00 开始 |
[1:42:49] | We race all night into the next day. | 我们通宵达旦地比赛到第二天 |
[1:42:52] | Race ends at 3. | 比赛在3:00结束 |
[1:42:54] | We start with three-hour shifts instead of the normal four. | 我们从三小时 而不是通常的四小时轮班开始 |
[1:42:57] | Three, six, nine. | 三 六 九 |
[1:42:58] | No driver in Le Mans can race more than 14 hours. | 勒芒比赛中没有车手能比赛超过14小时 |
[1:43:01] | I just wanna say something. | 我只想说一些话 |
[1:43:02] | When he came to me and said he was gonna start this GT Academy, | 当他来找我说要创办GT学院 |
[1:43:08] | I thought all of you were completely nuts. | 我觉得你们都疯了 |
[1:43:14] | But you made me a believer. | 但你们让我相信你们 |
[1:43:20] | Let’s go show the world. | 让这世界看看你们的厉害吧 |
[1:43:27] | These guys were in the Academy with Jann. | 这些人和詹恩来自同一家学院 |
[1:43:29] | – Hey, guys. This is Audrey. – Hey. | 各位 这是奥黛丽 |
[1:43:31] | – Hi! – Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[1:43:33] | – Hi. Nice to meet you. I’m Leah. – Audrey. | -奥黛丽 -很高兴认识你 我是莉亚 |
[1:43:56] | Ladies and gentlemen, please rise for the French national anthem. | 各位来宾 奏法国国歌时 请起立 |
[1:44:19] | The French army has just arrived | 法军刚刚抵达 |
[1:44:21] | to deliver the flag which will be used to give the start of the Le Mans 24 Hours. | 交付用于勒芒24小时耐力赛起跑的旗帜 |
[1:45:11] | Gentlemen, start your engines. | 先生们 启动引擎 |
[1:45:14] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:45:16] | One of the world’s most iconic races, the Le Mans 24, | 世界上最具标志性的赛事之一 勒芒24小时耐力赛 |
[1:45:19] | stands just moments away at the Circuit de la Sarthe. | 即将在萨尔特赛道开始 |
[1:45:23] | And, Chenny, so many great stories the length and breadth of this field, | 而且 陈尼 这赛车场有很多伟大的故事 |
[1:45:26] | but for me the one that’s taking my focus right now is the incredible story at Nissan. | 但对我来说 现在最吸引我的是日产不可思议的故事 |
[1:45:31] | Is the last chance the SIM racers get in professional motorsport? | 这是模拟赛车手进入职业赛车的最后机会吗 |
[1:45:35] | There’s an awful lot of pressure on their shoulders. | 他们承受着巨大的压力 威尔 |
[1:45:37] | Nobody wins this thing on the first lap, okay? | 没有人在第一圈赢得比赛 知道吗 |
[1:45:41] | You make your day, survive the night, | 你平安渡过白天 熬过夜晚 |
[1:45:43] | you live to fight tomorrow. | 活着就是为了明天的战斗 |
[1:45:48] | Good luck. | 一路顺风 |
[1:46:40] | As the cars now leave the grid for the formation lap | 车子现在离开发车格跑暖胎圈 |
[1:46:43] | here at the Circuit de la Sarthe, | 就在萨尔特赛道 |
[1:46:45] | we are just moments away from the start of this iconic race. | 这场标志性比赛即将开始 |
[1:47:10] | We’re underway already and, listen, | 我们已经开始了 |
[1:47:12] | you’ve gotta be smart going into turn one. The tires are still cold. | 进入第一弯时必须要聪明 轮胎还是冷的 |
[1:47:16] | Contact! Contact in the back! | 碰撞 后部碰撞 |
[1:47:17] | We’ve seen the BMW and the Aston Martin– | 我们看到宝马和阿斯顿马丁 |
[1:47:35] | Okay, here we go. | 好 我们开始了 |
[1:47:38] | Mulsanne Straight. | 穆桑直道 |
[1:47:41] | You could hit a high of 340 kph here. | 在这里你可以达到 每小时340公里的最高时速 |
[1:47:43] | You gotta build in enough time to brake before chicane one. | 你必须在急转弯前留足够的时间刹车 |
[1:47:46] | Yes, yes. Okay. I’ve done this a thousand times. | 是的 好 我已经做过一千次了 |
[1:47:49] | Well, not in reality. | 可是不是在现实里 |
[1:47:51] | Watch your speed. | 注意你的速度 |
[1:48:00] | Into the first chicane, around the outside, | 进入第一个急转弯 绕过外侧 |
[1:48:02] | and it’s a lovely move put on there by Jann Mardenborough. | 詹恩马登伯勒的这一动作非常好 |
[1:48:05] | Watch those GT3s. You’re way faster than them. | 小心那些GT3 你比他们快得多 |
[1:48:13] | I see Schulin. | 我看到舒林了 |
[1:48:15] | Come on, Jann! Stay on him! | 加油 詹恩 跟着他 |
[1:48:21] | On your left! | 你的右边 |
[1:48:22] | Ferrari’s too slow. Watch out! | 法拉利太慢了 小心 |
[1:48:26] | He gets tapped by the Ferrari! Schulin up in the air! | 他被法拉利撞了 舒林飞起来了 |
[1:48:37] | Is he okay?! | 他没事吧 |
[1:48:55] | What’s he saying? Was it Jann? | 他说什么 是詹恩吗 |
[1:49:02] | Schulin! Get out, get out, get out! | 舒林 快出来 |
[1:49:06] | Schulin climbs out of the car. | 舒林从车里爬出来 |
[1:49:09] | Making his way out, and that’s good to see from the fire marshals. | 他离开车子了 很高兴看到这一点 |
[1:49:12] | Safety car’s out on the track. | 安全车已上赛道 |
[1:49:20] | Stay focused. | 集中精神 |
[1:49:22] | All right, they’re pulling him out. He seems all right. He seems all right. | 他们把他拉出来了 他看起来没事 |
[1:49:26] | After that impact, it’s a miracle the car is in one piece and the driver could walk away. | 在那种撞击后 车子还没散开 司机能逃生 真是奇迹 |
[1:49:33] | Get behind that safety car. | 到安全车后面去 |
[1:49:43] | Okay, keep your head in, all right? Focus. | 保持清醒 知道吗 集中精神 |
[1:49:52] | All right, safety’s out, race back on. Let’s go, let’s go! | 好 安全车走了 比赛继续 加油 |
[1:49:56] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:50:01] | Come on, you hear me? | 快点 你听到吗 |
[1:50:05] | Hey, buddy? Hey. Hey, Jann? | 伙计 詹恩 |
[1:50:08] | Hey, stay with me. Stay with me, okay? Stay with me. | 听我说 知道吗 |
[1:50:12] | Look, safety’s left, okay? We gotta make up some time. | 安全车离开了 知道吗 我们得追上一些时间 |
[1:50:16] | Jann. | 詹恩 |
[1:50:19] | Jann, talk to me, pal. | 詹恩 和我说说话 朋友 |
[1:50:20] | Jann. Hey, hey, hey. | 詹恩 |
[1:50:22] | Hey, Jann. | 詹恩 |
[1:50:24] | Is it a car problem or is it a head issue, Will? | 这是车子问题还是精神问题 威尔 |
[1:50:26] | It would be early for anything to be wrong with that car, | 那辆车出问题还为时过早 |
[1:50:30] | which has shown good pace. | 它目前都表现出良好的速度 |
[1:50:37] | Bitch. | 弱鸡 |
[1:50:39] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[1:50:41] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[1:50:42] | We need to bring him in. | 我们必须叫他回来 |
[1:50:45] | Then do something. | 那就做些什么 |
[1:50:47] | Just get his head back in this game. | 让他再次专心比赛 |
[1:51:07] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[1:51:09] | Dude, what the hell? Turn it off. | 老兄 搞什么 关了它 |
[1:51:16] | Turn it off! | 关了它 |
[1:51:17] | Now! Turn it off! | 马上关了它 |
[1:51:19] | Okay, let me just– Oh, God, I don’t know how to– | 好 让我 天啊 我不知道如何 |
[1:51:23] | I told you, I don’t how to work these things. | 我说过 我不知道怎么用这些东西 |
[1:51:26] | Shit, Jack, turn it off now! | 混蛋 杰克 马上关掉它 |
[1:51:30] | Shit. | 混蛋 |
[1:51:32] | Off. | 关 |
[1:51:40] | You mad, bro? | 你生气了 兄弟 |
[1:51:42] | Fucking yes! | 没错 |
[1:51:43] | Yes, I’m mad! | 是的 我很生气 |
[1:51:45] | Yeah! | 很好 |
[1:51:46] | Well, get mad! It’s about time! | 你气吧 是时候了 |
[1:51:49] | Come on! Get in the fight! | 加油 去战斗吧 |
[1:51:52] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你在害怕 |
[1:51:54] | I’ve been scared. | 我也曾害怕过 |
[1:51:57] | Whether you like it or not, you are in this race. | 无论你喜不喜欢 你还在比赛 |
[1:52:00] | So you take all that Kenny G anger and you unleash it! | 所以你把所有的肯尼基愤怒释放出来吧 |
[1:52:04] | You hear me? | 你听到吗 |
[1:52:06] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:52:07] | All right. | 好 |
[1:52:09] | Go get ’em! | 让他们看看你的厉害 |
[1:52:22] | It’s like he suddenly remembered he was a racing driver. | 他好像突然想起自己是一名赛车手 |
[1:52:25] | Absolutely phenomenal display by the debutante here in that Nissan. | 首次亮相的日产队表现绝对是惊人的 |
[1:52:30] | All right, all right. | 很好 |
[1:52:36] | All right, coming up on Lotus. Three seconds ahead. | 好的 即将靠近莲花 超前三秒 |
[1:52:42] | Let’s make up some ground. | 我们赶快追上 |
[1:52:44] | You have the same power on the straight, | 你们在直道上有同样的能力 |
[1:52:45] | but if you get in the corner, you’ll be able to pass him, all right? | 但如果进入弯角你就能超越他 知道吗 |
[1:52:49] | Okay, copy. Let me concentrate, old man. | 好 收到 让我集中精神吧 老伙计 |
[1:52:51] | Yeah, all right. Roger that. Copy. | 好 收到 |
[1:53:10] | Yes! Yes! | 成功 |
[1:53:12] | Beautiful stuff from Jann Mardenborough and from this Nissan team. | 来自詹恩马登伯勒和日产车队的完美动作 |
[1:53:19] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:53:21] | All right. | 好 |
[1:53:23] | Now we only got 150 laps to go. | 现在我们只剩下150圈了 |
[1:53:28] | He pulled that first stint back, and Jann Mardenborough into the pits | 他扳回了第一段 詹恩马登伯勒进了维修站 |
[1:53:31] | for the first driver change for Nissan. | 日产车队首次更换车手 |
[1:53:33] | Fast out there, man. Let’s go, Matty! | 全力加速 加油 马蒂 |
[1:53:35] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 加油 |
[1:53:41] | Adiós! | 再见 |
[1:53:44] | As the sun goes down, it’s a whole new ballgame. | -08小时 日产赛车队排名第11 -随着夕阳西下 一场全新的比赛开始了 |
[1:53:48] | Don’t rush it. | 别着急 |
[1:53:49] | I’m gonna take the inside line, Jack. | 我要走内线 杰克 |
[1:53:54] | – Yeah! Yes! – Yo, son! | -成功 -太好了 |
[1:53:56] | Yes! | 成功 |
[1:53:57] | Maybe you boys can actually drive. | 也许你们这些家伙真的会开车 |
[1:53:58] | You know we can drive. | 你知道我们会开车 |
[1:53:59] | Oh, yeah, jury’s still out. | 一切还言之过早 |
[1:54:08] | You’re in P-9. | 你排名第9 |
[1:54:13] | Get tires ready. Here we go. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 备好轮胎 开始吧 赶快 |
[1:54:19] | All leaders are on full wets. | 所有领先者都换上全雨胎 |
[1:54:35] | Jann’s doing great, isn’t he? | 詹恩表现得很好 不是吗 |
[1:54:36] | Do you think so? | 你这么觉得 |
[1:54:37] | You joking? Mate, he’s razing it! | 你开玩笑吧 老兄 他把对手逐一除掉了 |
[1:54:39] | I can’t believe it. He’s doing amazing. | 我无法相信 他表现惊人 |
[1:54:42] | Nice and softly, nice and smooth. | 流畅及慢慢地 流畅及柔顺地 |
[1:55:38] | Hey, boys! | 各位 |
[1:55:40] | – How are you boys doing? – Hey, man. | -你们还好吗 -你好 |
[1:55:41] | – Jann, how you feeling? – I feel good. | -詹恩 你感觉如何 -我感觉很好 |
[1:55:44] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:55:46] | Rest up. | 休息吧 |
[1:56:02] | First light at Circuit de la Sarthe at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. | 勒芒24小时耐力赛 拉萨尔特赛道的第一道曙光 |
[1:56:05] | Here you are, Audrey. Got you a coffee. | 来 奥黛丽 给你一杯咖啡 |
[1:56:06] | – Thanks. – No worries. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[1:56:08] | How’s it looking? | 情况如何 |
[1:56:10] | In fourth, but Antonio is losing ground. | 在第四位 但安东尼奥正在节节败退 |
[1:56:13] | Not a lot of time left. | 剩下的时间不多了 |
[1:56:15] | Yeah, Antonio Cruz clearly struggling there. | 是的 安东尼奥克鲁兹显然在苦苦挣扎 |
[1:56:27] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[1:56:29] | Antonio’s cramping up. We’re gonna pit him early. | 安东尼奥抽筋了 我们要早点让他进站 |
[1:56:32] | You ready to bring this home? | 你准备好完成任务吗 |
[1:56:36] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[1:56:42] | How we looking? | 情况如何 |
[1:56:45] | He’s fallen back to fifth. | 他跌回第五位 |
[1:56:49] | All right, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 好 加油 |
[1:56:52] | Get him in and get him out! | 让他上车 让他下车 |
[1:56:54] | You. Check the radiator. | 你 检查散热器 |
[1:56:59] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 快 |
[1:57:02] | Son, take a seat. | 孩子 坐下吧 |
[1:57:03] | Change those tires! Come on, we’re losing time! | 换轮胎 快 我们没时间了 |
[1:57:05] | Guys, what’s going on? | 各位 怎么了 |
[1:57:07] | – I dropped it! – Oh, my God, what is happening? | -我掉了 -天啊 发生什么事 |
[1:57:10] | Felix! What are you doing? | 费利克斯 你在干什么 |
[1:57:12] | – Guys! – Felix, come on! Where’s the spare? | -各位 -费利克斯 快 备用的在哪里 |
[1:57:15] | Damn it, we just lost our position. What is happening? | 该死的 我们刚刚失去排名 怎么了 |
[1:57:18] | – Where’s the spare? Where’s the spare? – Are you shitting me?! | -备用在哪里 -你开玩笑吗 |
[1:57:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:57:28] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:57:29] | Look at that, it’s Jack Salter who comes to the rescue. | 瞧 杰克索尔特来救场了 |
[1:57:40] | Always carry a spare. | 总是随身携带备用的 |
[1:57:42] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[1:57:49] | How much did that hurt us? | 刚刚对我们造成的损失有多大 |
[1:57:51] | We’re running ninth, but… | 我们在第九位 不过 |
[1:58:20] | You’re on great pace. | 你的速度很好 |
[1:58:37] | Why don’t you follow the race line? | 你为什么不跟着赛车线走 |
[1:58:39] | You see, the other guys, they follow that line. | 你瞧 其他人都跟着那条线 |
[1:58:43] | So if I go wide like this, | 如果我这样走大线 |
[1:58:47] | sometimes I beat them. | 有时会打败他们 |
[1:58:49] | Like that. | 像那样 |
[1:58:59] | Jack, do you remember where this whole GT Academy idea thing comes from? | 杰克 你还记得 GT学院的整个想法从哪里来吗 |
[1:59:03] | Yeah, I’m listening. | 你说 |
[1:59:05] | The whole point of this thing was to show that GT drivers can drive. | 这件事的目的是为了证明GT 车手会赛车 |
[1:59:09] | Okay? I know this track. I know the lines. | 好吗 我了解这跑道 我了解这些车线 |
[1:59:12] | The line is not optimal. Let me drive it my way. | 这条线不是最佳的 让我按照我的方式来开吧 |
[1:59:16] | – Now, wait a minute. The car won’t hold. – Wait, what’s he saying?! | -等等 车子撑不住 -等等 他说什么 |
[1:59:19] | Yes, it will, Jack, okay? | 可以的 它撑得住好吗 杰克 |
[1:59:21] | I need you to trust me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[1:59:24] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[1:59:26] | – Please go back to the box. – What’s happening? | -请回到厢房 -怎么了 |
[1:59:28] | – Jann! Listen. – Get him out of here! | -詹恩 听好 -把他带走 |
[1:59:29] | Just finish the race. | 完成比赛就是了 |
[1:59:31] | There’s too much at stake. It’s too big of a risk. | 事关重大 这风险太大 |
[1:59:34] | – You cannot be here. Let’s go. – All right! | 你不能来这里 走吧 |
[1:59:36] | Danny, I didn’t come here to finish. | 丹尼 我不是来这里完成比赛的 |
[1:59:39] | Sir, this is your last warning. | 先生 这是最后警告 |
[1:59:40] | I’ve got this, Danny. | 让我来 丹尼 |
[1:59:43] | – Don’t push me, pal. – Yeah. | 别推我 |
[1:59:46] | You know what, fuck it. | 这样吧 不管了 |
[1:59:47] | Follow your line, Jann. | 就跟你的路线吧 詹恩 |
[2:00:00] | Come on. | 加油 |
[2:00:10] | – Holy shit! – Yeah, Jann! Let’s go! | -天啊 -好 詹恩 快 |
[2:00:14] | That’s six. | 那是第六 |
[2:00:18] | Five. | 五 |
[2:00:23] | Four. | 四 |
[2:00:25] | Come on, baby. Come on! | 加油 宝贝 快 |
[2:00:29] | It’s like he’s got a cheat mode engaged. He does. It’s a new lap record! | 他好像开启了作弊模式 的确是 是新的单圈纪录 |
[2:00:34] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[2:00:35] | That’s a new lap record for us! | 我们创下新的单圈纪录 |
[2:00:38] | No, no, no. That’s a new lap record, full stop. | 那是新的单圈纪录 就这样 |
[2:00:39] | Mardenborough is on a flyer. | 马登伯勒在加速前进 |
[2:00:43] | And we’re just shy of 24 hours completed. We find ourselves now on the final lap. | 我们就快完成24小时了 现在处于最终圈 |
[2:00:53] | You’re P-4. You’re six seconds behind Capa. | 你在第4位 落后卡帕六秒 |
[2:01:17] | You’re only four seconds out from standing on that podium. | 距离登上领奖台仅剩四秒时间 |
[2:01:27] | All right, you see him? | 好 你看到他了吗 |
[2:01:28] | Yes, I see him. | 是的 我见到他了 |
[2:01:32] | Defend your position. | 捍卫你的排名 |
[2:01:33] | Defend the podium. | 捍卫领奖台 |
[2:01:37] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[2:01:53] | Don’t try it, kid. | 想也别想 小子 |
[2:01:59] | Last turn, then straight to the finish. | 最后一个转弯 然后直达终点 |
[2:02:02] | Come on, do your thing. Commit. | 来 出招吧 投入 |
[2:02:04] | Commit! | 投入 |
[2:02:10] | Come on, punch it! Come on! | 加油 冲吧 快 |
[2:02:15] | Here they come! Within sight of the grandstands as well. | 他们来了 在看台的视线范围内 |
[2:02:17] | This is absolutely phenomenal. It is far from over, this race. | 这绝对是震撼性的 这场比赛未结束 |
[2:02:21] | Come on! | 加油 |
[2:02:22] | – He’s gonna do it! – Come on! Come on! | -他会成功的 -加油 |
[2:02:51] | Yes! Yes! | 成功 |
[2:02:53] | It’s Mardenborough! Mardenborough! | 是马登伯勒 马登伯勒 |
[2:02:55] | That is a phenomenal finish to this year’s 24 Hours of Le Mans! | 今年的勒芒24小时耐力赛 以非凡的成绩结束 |
[2:03:00] | – I cannot believe it. – I am speechless. | -我无法相信 -我无语了 |
[2:03:02] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[2:03:04] | You did it! | 你成功了 |
[2:03:07] | You did it! | 你成功了 |
[2:03:12] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[2:03:24] | Yes! | 成功了 |
[2:03:54] | Listen, I will run your pit any day, noob. | 听好 我随时都会负责你的维修站 菜鸟 |
[2:04:30] | You’re not just a SIM racer anymore. | 你不再只是个模拟赛车手了 |
[2:04:32] | You’re one of the best in the world. | 你是世界上最优秀的车手之一 |